Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: TD Tuddy taking it to the house reservations for six. Whatever you call it, touchdown, one thing's for sure. Touchdowns matter more at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NFL. On the ground, in the air, from the special teams or the defense, we don't care how you score them. We want to bet on touchdowns, and at Draft Kings Sportsbook is the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to place your first NFL bet, try something as simple as betting on a player to score touchdown. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your bet today. Ready to do your touchdown dance.
Speaker 3: Of your own.
Speaker 2: New Draft King customers can bet five bucks and get two hundred and fifty instantly in bonus bet and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium.
Speaker 4: Download the Draft Kings sports app. Use code Shannon.
Speaker 2: That's code Shannon for new customers to get two hundred and fifty in bonus best when you bet just five books and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 4: The Crown is.
Speaker 5: Yours gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and Y four six seven three sixty nine.
Speaker 3: In Connecticut.
Speaker 5: Help is available for problem gambling Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino in Resorting, Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction. Void in Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issueance. See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: Hello, ladies and gentlemen, thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. I'm your favorite. Aunt Shannon Sharp, He's your favorite. Eighty five Liberty Cities on Bengals Ring of Fame Honoree, The Pro Bowl of the All Pro. That's Chad Ocho, Senko Johnson, you can call it Mocho. The Jets get back on the winning ways. They finally won a game after five straight losses twenty one to thirteen over the Houston Texans. Aaron Rodgers talsks his three touchdown passes, one to Devonte Adams and two to one handed spectacular catchup by Garrett Wilson get them on the right track. They win a game for the first time in five weeks by the score of twenty one to thirteen. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit that light button. Then I can hear it though, guys, make sure you subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. Thank you, guys. Every subscriber counts. Every subscriber counts.
Speaker 4: They matter. You matter.
Speaker 2: Thank you for helping Ocho and I matter, because without you, there is no Nightcap. Make sure you check out Shave by La Portier. Our goals are to be in the fourteen to sixteen states by the end of the year. If we're currently not in a state or city near you, we have it in stock and we'll ship it directly to you. Make a great well too late for well right in time for Thanksgiving, and you got the holiday of Christmas and you got New Year's So, guys, if you order it now, I can assure you you'll have it by the holiday season. Please go follow my media company page on all platforms that shay Shape Media and my clothing company with eighty four eighty four being spelled out. Our newest release dropped over the weekend. We dropped. I Was held when I was well and I'll lie for you before I lie to you shirts, black nightcap, hoodies and by popular man Stay with Me Now hoodies and of course our best So go ahead.
Speaker 3: I got that thing on what you talk about, What you talk about man? Yeah, yeah, yeah, you see it.
Speaker 2: At our best seller uncle Ojo teens yep Ojo has the new Stay with Me Now hoodie on. It has the nightcap in the front and then stay with Me on the back. That's it in bold white letters. Quantities are limited, so make sure you grab yours Wild supplies last. To show you guys our appreciation, We're giving you, guys an additional fifteen percent off. Just use code Halloween fifteen.
Speaker 4: Again.
Speaker 2: To show you guys our appreciation, We're giving you an additional fifteen percent off. Use code Halloween fifteen. The link is paying at the top of the chat and the giveaway. We had a giveaway the other night where we gave away a sign Nightcap hat that was one, but we've chosen additional nine people. If you purchase merch between now and midnight and use go to Halloween fifteen ten total people, we'll get an opportunity to win a sign hat, so to be ten in total. One has already been awarded, but there will be nine additional hats that'll be signed Nightcap if you make a merch per perch between now I guess midnight, So get on the ball, guys. Oh Joyce we talked about earlier. The Jets beat the Texas twenty one to thirteen. The New York overcame several inflicted mistakes to snap a five game losing streak, handed the Houston Texas the second lost in three games. Aaron Rodgers threw three touchdown passes at the Jets end of the losing streak at five games. In the first half, Jets Malakai Corley dropped the ball before crossing the airline.
Speaker 3: Dumb, dumb.
Speaker 2: That would have been a nineteen yard touch hut down, and the ball touched back because it rolled out of the end zone. JJ Watt had this to say on Aaron Rodgers. Is this a joke. He was talking about him. Aaron was talking about he's drinking kanyenne pepper in water. I think that's what he was. That's what he is, Kanyene Pepper in water. And JJ is like, basically, bro, we keep talking about y'all and you talking about kyene pepper and water. Score some touchdowns, win some games because this is what you're in New York for. And to make matters worse for the Texas, they lost this game, which is their second in three weeks, O Joe. They also learned that Stefon Diggs suffers a season ending ACL injury, So Stefon Diggs is gone. Remember they've been without Nico Collin for like the last three weeks. Tank Dale stepped up big tonight, but it wasn't enough. The CJ CIJ hadn't been playing well.
Speaker 4: Ojo. He hasn't been playing well. There's nowhere around.
Speaker 2: It, and and the offensive line is getting getting killed. But tonight he was eleven of thirty one hundred and ninety one yards eight and fifty eight sacks for fifty six total yards.
Speaker 6: Go hyeah, So okay, she did not playing well, right, Yeah? The old line, the old line is abysmal. They horrible, Yeah, playing really not only is the O line horrible, you lose digs. Nico Collin is out. There's nothing wrong with Robert Wood. There's nothing wrong with makes you. There's nothing wrong with tang Dale. Tank Dam had a good night. I think he had sixty seven eight catch one hundred six nights. But it's different when you don't have them horses. It's different when you don't have them horses. It's different. And then the old lie is not playing well. There's really nobody you can actually count on to get open for you. There's no security blanket. So this is what you get tonight. This is what you get tonight. And then on the opposite side, finally the Jets show some promise. Finally Aaron Rodgers sold some promise. Yes, late in the game, because the first half was horrible. Boy, Yeah, first half was a doozy from both sides of the ball, you know. Goddamn Stroud sacks seven eight times eight, Aaron Rodgers missing, missing, missing shots, easy shots to him, and DeVante normally hit on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, drop one he had he had him against the Stingley Junior. He dropped that one. That was just a drop Yeah, he did.
Speaker 3: Drop that one.
Speaker 6: But I think in order for them to get on the same page, they got to be able to hit shots like they hit the Knight and get themselves into a rhythm.
Speaker 3: And Aaron Rodgers does this. He plays bad, plays bad, plays bad, plays bad, and then all of a sudden he'll go into a spurt.
Speaker 6: We look like, Oh, there's the magic, there's what we've been for from you. This is what it should look like. This is what he had to look forward to. And I don't know who they play next week, so it's it's only only two things can happen. Either they're gonna continue to get better and improve offensively, or they're gonna regress and go back to what we saw the previous five weeks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think the thing is for me, Ocho. When I look at CJ and knowing the offensive line is and playing well, you can't make every play you see he's spinning out, trying to spin out, and he's losing.
Speaker 4: Yards getting sacked.
Speaker 2: Bro, It's okay to throw the ball away in the direction of you have a receiver, right, because one time you got sacked and you end up pushing your kicker back and he missed the field goal. Now, I'm not so sure that four yards that he lost on the sack would have helped, because hell, but when it left the kicker's foot, hell, I could tell it was all So unless they expand the goal post to be the width of the ends of the end zone, that kick wasn't gonna be any good anyway. But he just has to understand Ocho knowing that, and maybe they have to shorten up some of these routes. My offensive line is isn't isn't good right now. I don't know if it's injury or they're just playing bad, but you got to shorten up these routes because you're not gonna have time to let something develop down the field playing behind this offensive line go ahead.
Speaker 6: And not only that, I'm not sure the office of coordinator is the office the coordinator is for the Houston Texas. But without Neco Collins, without uh Stefan Diggs, I'm thinking, you know, the whole three step five step drop the play action passes. You need to eliminate that from the playbook until you can figure out what you want to do.
Speaker 3: Condensed suspense.
Speaker 6: Put people in motion, find ways, find ways to get them, find ways to scheme them open because you don't. You don't have those horses. You don't have your Stepfands, you don't have your Nego Collins. You do have Tangdale. Now I'm not saying nothing is wrong. There's nothing wrong with Robert Woods or Meti, but you gotta be a little bit more creative to help your quarterback out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it shouldn't look like that tonight.
Speaker 6: It shouldn't look like that the CJ shroud we saw last year.
Speaker 3: It shouldn't. It shouldn't regress to this point.
Speaker 6: And we shouldn't be able to use injuries for so what the office of coordinator has to do he has to manipulate the offense so CJ.
Speaker 3: Stroud can still be efficient. You got to change some things up.
Speaker 6: If your personnel is different on the out side of the receiving position, then you have to do something different. You got to play to their strengths on what they do well. Don't try to run the same offense. We don't have Anego callings out there. He don't have a step on Diggs.
Speaker 2: You got to change up when they got when the Jets hit the center knowing that the center's protected and they got I didn't like the play selection. Two runs and then a pass andj and CJ was off because he had Mechi. Now I don't know if he felt the pressure or he just missed him, Ojo, but he had Mechi on the whip route right and he had at least the first down, and who knows if he makes the guy missed, maybe he has a touchdown, but we know he has he beyond the first down depth. He's beyond the line line to gain the first down. So but that's what happens when you get hit early and you get hot. Often started seeing things even if it's not there, and so that's why you try to get to the quarterback early to impact him for later. And it definitely short his head to night and again CJ was eleven of thirty four hundred and ninety one yards. He got sacked eight times. Give this Jeff defense credit. They got after him tonight.
Speaker 4: You know it.
Speaker 3: You know it's funny. They ran the ball.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, they was running the ball. Thirty six rushes of buck eighty seven yep. JJ Taylor had three for twenty three. CJ on scrambles with eight to fifty nine and Joe Mixon was twenty four for a buck was twenty four for a Buco six, So four and a half yards of care for mixing. Like I said, he ran the ball extremely well. He's played well all year long except for that what a couple of weeks that he missed with that hip drop tackle. But other than that, I think he's been unbelievable. He's been one of the bright spots, one of their most consistent players.
Speaker 6: Right and matter of fact, and the fact that you say that, you know Joe being so consistent and playing very well, I'm still trying to underst while we let him go out there Cincinnati.
Speaker 2: I think I think the price. I think you know, teams don't want to play. You can think about it.
Speaker 3: You're already taking a pay cut.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but true, I agree, because think about it, Derrick Henry took a pay cut because he was making twelve. They took him all the way down to eight, and Dereck Henry was still giving you great production. I mean, this is a barg that was a bargain for the Ravens. First of all, he'd have been a bargain for anybody. He'd been a bargain for anybody. Eight million dollars because he's Dereck Henry. You know he's gonna get he gonna get your twelve hundred. Hell, he's that what nine eight forty six, nine hundred, now.
Speaker 3: So that he actually had nine to forty six.
Speaker 2: Okay, he had nine forty six. So you know he's gonna get you. On a bad year, he's gonna get your twelve hundred. On a great year, he's gonna be somewhere fifteen sixteen hundred. An exceptional year, he'll get you two thousand. That's what he is, you know that. And for the most part, he's been fairly durable. Even the season that he missed, he had almost a thousand in like nine games.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 3: But young young bulls, special man.
Speaker 6: He's defying things at his age, and I think he defined things at his age, specifically because of the team he chose to.
Speaker 3: Go to right.
Speaker 2: The Jets snap a five game losing streak, Aaron Rodgers tosses three touchdown passes, hit Davonte in stride. Davonte got Nick came back in the game called a touchdown. I'm sure he's good feeling good about that. He had eleven targets, seven catches, ninety one yard Garrett Wilson made two phenomenal catches, and sometimes, Ojo, you know this, when you're struggling, you have to make plays like this to help your quarterback out and to help your team out. Everything is not gonna be between the numbers. Everything's not gonna be in a catch radius, so you're gonna sometimes sometimes when your offense is struggling, you have to make an exceptional play. He made two exceptional plays tonight that really got the going offensively, and it seems to give them a breath of fresh air. That's like, okay, yeah, we know now, we know how to get the ball into the end zone. And defensive day, look and defensively, sometimes you have to have game like look, we got to go hunt the quarterback, Ojoe. It's really that simple. Let's let's make it as difficult as it possibly can. Let's hold this team down and let our offense get going. And once the Jets offense got going, they played, I mean, they played well, but it took two exceptional catches from Garrett Wilson, and sometimes, being having been in situations like this, it takes exceptional plays to get an office going.
Speaker 3: Mm hm. But hold on, hold on, now, it doesn't always take exceptional plays. Sometimes you can chop the wood to chop the wood. Chop the wood, chop the wood chopped, do with something. It's okay to run the bases instead of trying to hit the home run.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. When you o five chopping the wood, they gonna get it done five straight. Sometimes it just take an exceptional play to get the side that line going to get you going as because you oh, so you know, methodically moving down the field, You're like, man, we've done this before.
Speaker 4: We ain't getting nothing to show for it.
Speaker 2: Now we got a one hand spectacular catch where he makes a catch on the run because the guy jets it and he throws it over and he makes a great catch, gets the ball in the end zone. And then on third and nineteen, Aaron gave him an opportunity to make the play. Now he had to make the play. But a lot of times the quarterback throws the ball out of the end zone. Now the dB jumped way too, so I don't know what the hell he thought. He must be thought he had a hang time like Jordan held the ball halfway there he jumped and so now he coming down in the battle, but give Gary Wilson. Gary Wilson played his tail off tonight, made some exceptional catches. He was short on the third down, got it made the guy missed got the third down. I thought he played well tonight. I thought Davonte outside of that drop, I thought he played it really well tonight. But Rogers gave his guys an opportunity tonight to make plays.
Speaker 6: Hey, listen, I know they might have lost the last five and one to Night. Yeah, but there's a chance Aaron Rodgers can catch fire. Now, especially with the game like saying there's a chance he can catch fires. I know the first, first quarter, the second quarter, it was abusinal, I know it was horrible.
Speaker 3: In the third quarter. They played in first they look good.
Speaker 6: Fourth quarter it looked a little decent. If them god damn Jets, No, not even the jests. If Aaron Rodgers plays consistent football, I mean, the fast can get a little interesting.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know if they can catch Buffalo. Say they can catch you're talking about make a playoff, Ben, because you're gonna take a little team.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 3: All they gotta do is play consistent. He can he can make a little run.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying, based on what he has a rounding with brist Hall, Garrett Wilson, DeVante Adams. Yeah yeah, if they get into any kind of rhythm and get some chemistry and a little confidence like I would.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying I wouldn't be surprised.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't be the news of the day. Young Thug is going home.
Speaker 6: He plays that perfect club, say club Shay Sae Young Thug Bugger.
Speaker 3: Uh wait a minute, you could do a dude, you could do have a due a duel him and say big meat young Thug. Yeah. Yeah, yeah, because listen, I used to work with never Man, Never Man. But he's going home this long time.
Speaker 4: He might be home.
Speaker 3: He might be home by now. Probably he probably probably post.
Speaker 2: I know there's some there are some people, I mean the hip hop community, the rap community in Atlanta. I saw a lot of a lot of tweets, a lot of posts about Thug, about Thugger coming home. You know, there's some stipulations he has to leave Metro Atlanta. He can't talk to any Yeah, he can't talk to anybody that's affiliated with gangs except his brother and Gunner.
Speaker 4: He's on probation for what fifteen years?
Speaker 3: Fifteen years?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so but hey, hey, put me on a probation the rest of my life.
Speaker 4: I ain't got to go in the can for twenty thirty forty.
Speaker 6: Bad Hey, but but listen, and then he has to move from Atlanta, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he can't be in metro Atlanta.
Speaker 3: So hey, metro Atlanta, what does that mean? I mean, I mean, what are the specific.
Speaker 2: Boating county Atlanta? So I go to Smyrna, I go to Gwinnett. Then is say he had leave Georgia.
Speaker 3: Okay, so he doesn't. He can still be with go.
Speaker 4: To Clay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's maker matter of fact, leave the whole state completely, go somewhere else and folks go somewhere else and focus on your music.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I mean I saw who's that Dre Drensey t I A lot of a lot of guys that you know, welcome him home, like I said, he's he's he's he's a. He's a he's a big thing in the in the A. He's a big thing in the rap community. And uh, he's come home after this long arduous trial. He said he didn't want to put his family through this anymore. And if he goes, give him an opportunity to come home and be with his kids, be with his family. I think he has a girlfriend. I don't really know much about Maria the scientists.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I think that's is that a name?
Speaker 4: O Joe?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, I take your word for it. I don't really know a whole lot about it. But he's coming home, and yeah, hey, Gunner, you people see this, come on, sit down on club Shah.
Speaker 4: Let's have us a good time. Big meach, I got you, bro, I'll add me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I got I got music coming out with Gunner too. I forgot to tell you about that.
Speaker 2: All they took was ten games for the Indianapolis coach the bitch Anthony Richardson in a favor thirty nine year old Joe Flaco. Even though Richardson is just twenty two years of age, ten games was enough of a sample size to draw the conclusion that the last year number fall raw pick hasn't gotten it done. Jalen Hurst is a prime example of giving a young quarterback an opportunity to develop. Hurt said, his development is by is why teams should be patient with young quarterbacks. I think the thing I think things do take time. Think things take time, and everybody has a different approach to going in. I wasn't supposed to be the guy I am today. Nobody expected that. But I took advantage of my opportunities, and that's what I encourage everyone to do.
Speaker 4: Regardless.
Speaker 6: I don't I don't like the move. I don't care what nobody's saying. I don't like the move. It's your number four pick, right, it's your number four pick. Now what I think what I'm saying is happening. I don't like the fact that they're mentioning him. For one, he didn't play a lot of college football. He didn't play a lot of college football. He didn't get a lot of snaps the amount of snaps that needed to be able to come in and transition into the NFL and be prepared, you know, just being big, strong, fast and having an arm. It's not gonna get it done. It's not gonna get it. So the only way to improve in the NFL is with reps, with reps, with reps with reps. He's the future of the franchise. He's the number fourth quarterback. So the only reason I think they put Flacco in is to save the season, do we have a chance to make a run.
Speaker 3: So we're going through is before and four? I think what they are for and four?
Speaker 4: Right, what's the text? What's their reps? The coach?
Speaker 2: No, I don't know if they're four and four. I don't know if they run four games, O Joe, No, I think they're four and forty five hundred.
Speaker 4: You're right, I see, I.
Speaker 3: Know, I knew it.
Speaker 6: So what they're doing with Coke missus Sykin is doing. He's making a change because he feels the team had the chance and the opportunity to make a run. At some point, Anthony Richardson will be the future of the Coat. But right now we're gonna put Flacco in because he gives us he they think they feel, which which is true statistically. Flacco gives them the best chance to win right now and compete.
Speaker 2: And this is this is a compete division because the Houston the texts aren't what they were.
Speaker 3: Jackson Hill is very hill.
Speaker 2: Miss he know what the Titans are so and look, I know people are saying that, you know he tapped down and that's one of the reasons, but you got to look at his record, O Joe. This guy has a worse completion percentage than Tim Tebow. Tim Tebow completed forty six percent of his passes. He's completing forty forty four percent. That's four percent lord than JaMarcus Russell. Did we think JaMarcus Russell and Tim Tebow were good quarterbacks? No, we didn't. And his completion percentage is worse than theirs. He needs to he needs time to watch. They put him in too quick when he wasn't ready. And what happens is, O Joe, is that when you draft someone that high and you draft him after that position, you're not waiting. Because after the end of the third year, old Joe, I'm gonna have to make a decision. I'm about to have to get these guys three hundred, four hundred and five hundred million dollars. I need to see right and in the process of that, because like you said, he didn't play a whole lot of football, and he didn't play a whole lot of football in a pro style offense, right, a lot of it stubble, he was running the football.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, he said the NFL was easy.
Speaker 2: I can't tell you if the NFL is easy and you completing forty four percent of your passes.
Speaker 4: What the hell you think was happened if the NFL was hard? Don't yo?
Speaker 3: Can I tell you one more thing on? Yeah that I don't like. I'm just saying, chat, y'all, stay with me real quick, real quick, Like listen to Peo.
Speaker 6: When it comes to the game of football, when you're drafted at high you have expectations, you have friends, you have people telling you this, you that, and you get to the NFL, you get drafted that high, then you plan. You have a certain high, a certain certain area and feeling about yourself when you feel good, you know, to feel like they get bench on. Do you understand what it feels like to get bench though? As a quarterback, forget some of the other positions, because some of the other positions you have an opportunity to bounce back, you know, and you have an opportunity to make those players again. But as a quarterback, I think it does something, especially when you're young, It does something to your psyche. I'm assuming I it has to. It has to do something to your psyche. So now you're telling me I'm playing bad. I'm playing so bad You're going to sit me down and bench me for Joe Flacco. So, if I do get the opportunity to play again, what's the first fucking thing I'm gonna do.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be goddamn indecisive. Well will you learn?
Speaker 6: Hey, I'm gonna be hesitant. I'm not gonna make the big place I was making earlier.
Speaker 3: It just I don't give it just weird.
Speaker 4: It's weird than me, like passes.
Speaker 2: Hopefully, hopefully he gets an opportunity to sit and watch and then he can come. He says, well, Joe, what if Joe asked him, and he can ask Joe, Joe, what did you see? Why did you go there? Because that's the biggest thing. Oh yo, oh ya. You can't throw thirty passes and complete eight of them in the NFL.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna win like that. Yeah, so he you know what, and then we can't. We can't play the receivers.
Speaker 3: Because they got it. He got a squad. Now, yeah, hey, they got some boys. Now listen.
Speaker 6: Normally I would have mentioned the receivers, but they got they got some dogs at this.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: They got another They got another guy. I forget the other guy name, but I think he might be No. Fifteen or something. But he can go to winber Okay, Yeah, the name this is, I can't. I don't know what his last name. Boy, that boy be playing some ball back.
Speaker 4: Oh Joe, yes, sir.
Speaker 2: Against Houston and the Sundays loss, he was ten of thirty two UH. In a win against Miami, he was ten of twenty four UH Pittsburgh. I think that's when Blacko came in. He was three or four against Chicago. He was ten of twenty against Green Bay. He was seventeen and thirty four against Houston. He was nine of nineteen. Oh Yo, You're not gonna win very many games with numbers like that, bro, not in today's o jo, because they've set it up for you to throw the ball. Think about the incidental contact, think about the holding, think about roughing the passes. Think about so many things that can go right when you throw the ball. Yeah, really, when you run the ball, the only thing that can go wrong go go right for you is somebody face masking.
Speaker 3: There's a chance you get a holding on the offensive line.
Speaker 2: There's a chance you get you get a holding on the on the on the on the wide receivers. So there are more things that can go wrong when you run the ball. Yeah, as opposed to when you throw it, because there's so many things defense, illegal hands, to the phase, why incidental contact, holding, past in appearance, roughing the passer.
Speaker 4: The league has been set up for you to throw it.
Speaker 2: That's why they're paying wide receivers making thirty million, quarterback making sixty million. Does they tell you O Joe and running backs making five million? So what do they try to tell you to do?
Speaker 4: O Joe?
Speaker 1: Throw?
Speaker 2: But I hope that's the name that said Ellen Fear. Alex Fears that. Man, oh Joe, It's okay.
Speaker 6: Said, I mean, I mean I say that, I mean, I only hate it. I'm talking about the mental part. I'm talking about the mental part because when you get bench it does something to you. It's like losing your job and you get demoted. Yeah, and in corporate, in the corporate world, you're like, damn all the motherfucking work out and put in.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm trying. It's not the numbers.
Speaker 6: The work I'm putting in is not turning into what it should be on Sundays?
Speaker 3: What am I doing wrong? So what happened? Then you start questioning yourself what happened?
Speaker 4: When you get fired?
Speaker 3: Oh that's even worse.
Speaker 4: Yeah, see, guess what, I got fired from CBS. What I do? Go get me a job at Fox? Got fired at Fox? What I do?
Speaker 2: I just get bigger and bigger, right right right, because I've learned. Yeah, I learned, And that's what he needs to do. He needs to learn. I'll let everybody look. Everybody can say, well, he got fired because of this, So he got fired because of that.
Speaker 4: I'll leave. I'll leave.
Speaker 2: I'll leave that to the Twitter committee and the YouTube tribe because everybody has an opinion on what they think happened to transpired, and nobody really knows because you weren't in the room, right, Oh, he got fired because of this? Bro, Stop, you don't know everybody likes the speculator. I'm like, damn, I didn't know O Joe I was this big of a commodity. It seemed like now everybody that got a YouTube channel got to talk about me. I appreciate it, you know, keep my algorithm, keep O Joe and the UK in the night cap and club shape, you keep us going. So I appreciate it. But he just needs to take a step back, and y don't look what you got to get better? You got you got to get better. It's really that simple.
Speaker 6: Got touse, You ain't got no choice. But but I'm thinking about it. I mean, can you how do you get how do you get better at the quarterback position? Is it by taking reps? Is it by watching? It depends on what type of player he is. Yes, you know, it depends on what type of player is. And the funny thing about it is is you could do it over and over and over and over and over in practice, but when it comes to them bullets flaying on game day, on the real Sunday, Yes.
Speaker 3: It's different. You do, it's different.
Speaker 6: Your decision making has to be on point. You got to be shopping than the number two pencil.
Speaker 2: That at the end of the day, even though you can rely on your athleticism, you still have to throw the ball from the pocket. And it helps that mahomes Can is greater improvisation, great that Aaron Rodgers was greater improvisation. But at the end of the day, they still had to throw the ball with accuracy from the pocket. The athleticism you're gonna only go so far because them guys, them got them big guys over there, they can catch your ass.
Speaker 6: Just as fast about just as fast.
Speaker 4: Yes, So I'm excited.
Speaker 2: I just hope he takes this, he learns from this, he grows from this, and he becomes the player that they selected him to be with the number four overall draft pick two years ago. And if he does that, if don't don't cry. Oh Poe me, I didn't get a fair chance, bro, you got more than a fair chance.
Speaker 4: But they see that they got a chance in this division, O Joe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why they made the change. Yes, that's why it made the change.
Speaker 2: So coach wide receiver Josh Downs was asking if he thinks he'll play with Anthony Richardson again at the end of the day. Jege like forty years old, so he's only got so many more years. I said, ar is twenty two to twenty three. He's still the number four overall pick. I know he's gonna start again. I agree, I agree. Check this out on Joe. Does the NFL have a quarterback development problem? Anthony Richardson twenty two, Bench Bryce Young twenty three, bench, Trey Lance twenty four, Bench Traded Justin Field twenty five, bench Will Levis twenty five, bench Zach Wilson twenty five, bench, Mac Jones twenty six bench, Kenny Pickett twenty six bench.
Speaker 3: Hey, that's a good way.
Speaker 6: You know what every every quarterback you just named the situation on why they were benches different the teams with the team destruction completely different. Some some of those quarterbacks in order to succeed, they would have to be damn this superman. Yes, they would have to be there Bright Bryce Young would have to be superman A.
Speaker 2: Manning ain't succeeded in that. People don't realize what Peyton had. He had Marvin Harrison, and he had Marshall Falk when he got there, and he had Ken Dilger.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's different. And he had what was the other? What was the other? He had another? No, he might have.
Speaker 2: He might have came later. I forget the other tid end name, but no doubts. Dallas was the way I was done gone. But I'm saying Manning had a nice support system when he arrived there. Think about Marvin Harrison was the first ballot Hall of Fame. Marshall was the first battlet Hall of Famer. He's an Offensive Player of the Year, He's an MVP.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: Look you what Brice, young guy. None of these quarterbacks had anything close to that. I'm not they even had a Pro Bowl. Well, I think DJ Moore went to the Pro Bowl, so I think Zach Wilson. Uh well, Gary Wilson was well Offensive Player of the Year. Gary Wilson's Offensive Player of the Year. But for the most part, you gotta have some weapons, man. Yeah, put these young guys. You got to surround him with with with a talent until he's able. So you have to put pieces around him, O Joe to carry him until he can able to run on his own and he can carry your talent. Yes, yeah, right now, your Marcus Pollard. That was his name, Marcus Pollard.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: Agents are telling kids to stay in college if you don't have at least two years are starting, Oh choend. It's hard because Anthony Richardson probably got thirty million dollars guaranteed and in three years he has an opportunity to make two fifty three hundred. How you tell a kid to stay in school when that's on that's on the horizon.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think it's different, though every kid is different. You having to stay in school for two years. Just because you stay in school two years doesn't mean you're gonna transition and all of a sudden it's gonna work out.
Speaker 3: Yes, you can stand.
Speaker 6: You can stay in school one and go to the league and turn out to be I'm not saying turn out to be passing my hand saying, yeah, have a great season.
Speaker 3: Joe Burrow started one basically one year.
Speaker 6: Hey, listen, there's some players that are special and understand that. Do you understand the skill set?
Speaker 3: Now? I call it how sharp? How sharp they are some some players that take much longer, some don't. Some hit the ground running.
Speaker 2: But oh, Joe, you know what, We've got to get out this notion that everybody that comes in the NFL is going to succeed.
Speaker 3: When has that ever been the case?
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, it's now that every think about how many other quarterbacks have flamed out?
Speaker 6: This is not unique A situation in circumstance matters. Yeah, where you go matters.
Speaker 3: I really think it does.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean, I think the thing is now that we're like, oh, he's a but sometimes it's just not meant to be. Everybody that comes to the NFL ain't gonna have a There's a reason why the average NFL career is three years because if everybody made it, the average NFL career would be seven, eight, ten, twelve. There's a reason why. And it's okay, I know, look, I know these guys all man, but it was so good in college. How many times have we seen guys that were so good in college not be able to cut it in the NFL. And there have been guys that didn't have great, stellar college careers turn out to be great pros. But we just can't say it's just like just because you go to Harvard, you graduate a degree from Harvard, that don't mean you're gonna be the best businessman. That doesn't mean that you're gonna be It might give you an opportunity because you've had access, yes, but at the end of the day, there could be somebody that went to an HBCU, that went to a med school that be just as great. So this notion that, oh, the system is failing, Yeah, maybe in some situations, but even with great coaching, everybody is not going to make it. There's never been a situation that everybody, oh he got a law degree, Oh he about to make five hundred thousand a year. Oh he got a mad degree, He's about to be a great he's about to be a great neurosurgeon or a great this. No, no, it doesn't work like that, guys. But I think the thing is that we're looking at these these quarterbacks that we're playing, we're playing paying so much more close attention that we're like, damn, what's going on?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: And then it makes it even worse when they when they're high picks. Uh, because listen, when when you go that, when you go to high not only do they have their own expectations shoot us, even even me as a fan, I have that expectations. Coo, well, I'm expecting you to be the face of that franchise and change it. Show me why you pick, show me why they picture that high.
Speaker 3: I enjoy it. Remember, listen, I want quarterback quarterback and need to start talking ship. That's the problem. They too quiet. What did Jamar Chase say before he got drafted?
Speaker 1: When he got drafted, Yeah, but Jamar Chase said, I'm finna go there and break every record.
Speaker 3: What the hell is he on pace to keep on doing? Guess what every damn.
Speaker 2: Record Jamar Chase is going against one dB When you got let mofos trying to tear your head off They're the reason why quarterbacks keep their damn mouth shut.
Speaker 3: Okay, because LT and TJ.
Speaker 2: Watt and Nick Bosta's gonna bust your ASDs. So you're going there talking, Oh, I ain't worried about nothing. What you think is gonna happen, what you think is gonna hell, you know what's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: Hey, Hey, couldn't you imagine if you played quarterback?
Speaker 2: No, no, I can't because my instinct is the talk ish and the next thing, you know, my helmet sideways.
Speaker 3: Hey, I have to just think about that. Man, That's funny.
Speaker 4: It's a whole different ball game.
Speaker 2: And sometimes guys come in with targets on their backs anyway, right right, But look, and that's the thing also, Ojo, when these guys come in, they not going. It's not a situation like James Worthy, he got drafted number one overall and went to the Lakers after they had just won the championship.
Speaker 3: If you a high draft pick at quarterback, you going to a bull jiz team.
Speaker 2: It's simple as it ain't no other way around it, right, Ain't no quarterback getting drafted going And it's because it's different. You ain't getting drafted by the Chiefs. If you're a quarterback anyway, Oh so you're not getting drafted in the Buffalo. You're not getting drafted to any of the teams that went to the playoffs the year.
Speaker 3: Before, right, And if you do, you're gonna be in the late rounds right as a backup.
Speaker 4: And you ain't got no expectations. They grooming you.
Speaker 2: You look at the Chiefs. They not taking a quarterback Pier. They might go get a quarterback that's been in Carson Wentz. Right, somebody ain't got no expectations.
Speaker 4: You know what you're here for.
Speaker 2: If something happened to Mahme, we're gonna need you for two or three games. You've been to start in this league. Hey, if you've played so some football, you played some good football. You played a lot more bad football than good football. But hey, we believe you can give us a stretch somewhere between three and five weeks until hopefully Patrick Mahold nothing happens and he'll be back. But these quarter where y'all thought they was gonna go, everybody doesn't get a situation where they get like an Aaron Rodgers and they get an opportunity to sit for three years.
Speaker 4: Patrick Mahomes had to sit for a year. Yep.
Speaker 2: But everybody isn't getting those kind of ideal situations, O Joe, because everybody coming there, and I'm sure if Aaron probably wanted to start, but you know, everybody coming in hell the way, the way, the way guys are wired. It didn't matter that where you went to tell you, like, hey, I can play. I need to get on the field, but I don't know. Look, I understand what agents are telling kids. But oh Joe, if I got an opportunity, I'm gonna make thirty million dollars guaranteed.
Speaker 4: I ain't stay in school.
Speaker 2: I holler at you, homie, what about First of all, no matter about NFL, what am I going to school to do. College is supposed to teach you how to make money, get a job and make money. The NFL is speeding that process up. Why would I deny that? Why would I slow it down by waiting and run the risk of getting hurt. If I get hurt, I'm gonna get hurt on the NFL dime with that thirty million guaranteed. That's what me personally. Now, everybody got to make their decision. Sometimes you get a situation like a Peyton and Eli, they're dead. The class upper middle class they could well people that look like me and you. We ain't no upper middle class.
Speaker 4: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: We poured and our job is to get our family out of that situation. And as soon as we can do that, that's what we're gonna do. Every time, Oh Joe. Before we go to the next segment, I'd like to be O Choe and I will be on Live with Whatnot app tomorrow, Friday, November first, at seven pm Pacific time, ten Eastern are shing off three hundred pairs of my sneakers from my personal collection, including these shoes. Signed up for Whatnot using the link in my description, and you'll get fifteen dollars off your first order. The link is being dropped in the chat.
Speaker 3: Yeah let me let me I'm finn, get me a pair two.
Speaker 4: These are These are some later editions. Ask taught me into uh what is them? These are the off whites?
Speaker 3: Hey what what side?
Speaker 4: What side of them is? Thirteen? So?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: These made it?
Speaker 2: So uh?
Speaker 4: These are going?
Speaker 2: Uh they were last minute asks as taught me into going the dose. Uh selling those Yeah, give me the yeah, think the about.
Speaker 3: But damn I wasn't no side of thirteen though.
Speaker 4: Off white.
Speaker 3: I like them.
Speaker 2: What's well, we'll hopefully these are the uh DM ths you probably know. You probably recognized this, but I like I like them.
Speaker 3: Oh I know what they asked them, the pat level, none of the pat level pat leather joints.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 4: So they made they they made a later edition.
Speaker 3: Uh, hey, wear your shoes so clean you ain't wear I wore.
Speaker 4: I wore those one time. I wore them one time and.
Speaker 3: Blue you you were your well shoe one time.
Speaker 4: But I put him, but I put them in the closet. They stay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's he that's rich people's stuff. Wear your shoe one time and never again. I ain't never been able to. But that's so pretty.
Speaker 4: These are these are late ass. Also, I wore these one time. This is a pack. So this is the other on this most people know these, but this is a pack. The other shoe was a pack.
Speaker 3: Also, Hey, that's a that's a mellow shoe. That's mellow shoe right now.
Speaker 4: Jordan's No, not that one, the one of your both of them Jordan's.
Speaker 3: But they just came. This is what they call it. This is a pack.
Speaker 4: So two shoes came in one.
Speaker 3: Let me shure, okay, I thought was it mellow with Jordan's?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, two shoes I came just like the d M P pack. Two shoes came in this one box. I didn't know.
Speaker 3: And uh, hey that that that that baby blue? That powder of blue. Real nice.
Speaker 4: Now I'm hoping it goes well. I don't really know. Help man, I got so much stuff. Oh you, I ain't gonna even lit Joe, I don't I.
Speaker 3: Have no, Yeah, you don't know.
Speaker 6: But that that's that's that's rich. That's what that's what people talk. I know exactly how many shoes I got. I got eight pair of shoes.
Speaker 2: This.
Speaker 4: This is a black and white.
Speaker 3: Yeah, them them zebras.
Speaker 2: Uh and I got a Bee's. I don't know if you've ever seen these. I've worn these one time. The flash No, it just left. It should have just left. Yeah it's a flat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, but I want to see some more shoes.
Speaker 4: Uh, here come. These are the Rodney Figgs.
Speaker 3: Rod Oh yeah, as buddy do the class with kiss that is? Yes?
Speaker 4: Yes, so all the pins are in place. I wanned these one time.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: They made it anything. Yeah, well you you got some shoes, Brock and you're as well. I'll add these to the next drop.
Speaker 3: Oh that's the that's the Tiffany Blue.
Speaker 4: Uh, the Tiffany f one.
Speaker 3: Well you got money. I'll also add these. What's it that's in yoursor Jordan's? Oh you got money? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I like that. These are the lv's. I'm born these twice.
Speaker 3: Oh you got money?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and all of these, oh you sadding the Kanyes if if this one goes well, yeah, I'm gonna sell them. I'm gonna sell everything. These also, you.
Speaker 3: Wild to be rich old red Octobers.
Speaker 4: These are I got these from a guy, Richie.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: He always watched the show out of Boston, and he and his brother started following me. And uh, he was a big shoe guy and you wre signed thirteen And he and I was talking one day and he said, oh, I got something I want to show you. So he took a picture of it and he sent it to me in my DMS. I said, man, let me get those. He said, I don't know, I want to. I want to keep these right, I said, come on, man, I need those. No, he just he just called me he called me. He called me sharp. He said, sharp, I want to keep these. I said, man, I need them. I said, I'll tell you what I do. He're a big Patriots fan. I said, if the Patriots go to the super Bowl, I give you two tickets to the super Bowl. He said, okay, oh yo. The super Bowl hadn't even happened yet, but he said, okay. He sent me the shoes. All he did was meet me on Twitter. Right, he sent me the shoes. So he's like, now his girl at the time, he is his wife. Now she's having a baby. He like, h man, I ain't gonna be able to go. I said, I tell you what I do. What about if I get your tickets to the AFC Championship game. Now that's the game in which the Flaygate happened. The coach, so I got him tickets to that game. I said, man, this man doesn't send me these shoes. He don't send me these shoes. I said, I gotta do something. I said, I tell you what. Since you couldn't go to the super Bowl, and I know that was a big thing. If they win the super Bowl, they're gonna play on a Thursday night game. I'll get you tickets to that game. I got him fifty yard line tickets to that game. And so he said, promise me this, if you ever want to get rid of the Red Octobers, you give me an opportunity. So I'm gonna give him the first opportunity. If he didn't want to buy them, I'll put them up in the next and the next thing with the like, I like what you got.
Speaker 3: For your your pockets? Deep boy? You got all types of shoes over there? What I ain't never seen some of them. Some of them shoes I only seen on the magazine and on and put in instagrams.
Speaker 2: Oh I still got, I still got, I got ill got some very very exclusive stuff, uh, the Mirrods, A lot of a lot of stuff like I've only worn like maybe once or twice. And for me, it's time for somebody else to enjoy it. I'm not I'm I'm I'm at the stage now. I'm kind of like phased out of it, O Joe, and I'm never I'm never gonna and asked.
Speaker 4: You're saying that the link is open now and so you could order.
Speaker 3: Hold on, I got I'm selling some shoes.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow to Okay, I said, the action is tomorrow, but there are things that are on the site that you can buy right now.
Speaker 4: You heard me.
Speaker 3: Huh, I'm gonna sell some shoes tomorrow too.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I do have the soul Fly ones. Yes, uh right here, uh huh, I.
Speaker 3: Got these right here, these these air Force ones.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Uh poly leather elephant skin made in China. Uh, two of two. Yeah, I ain't ain't too many people got these. I wore these by seven times.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You can see the bottom dirty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I've I'm trying to let me give me that that so Yeah, if you can see, I've worn these shoes one time.
Speaker 4: Oh Joe, what's them? Let me see the platinum?
Speaker 2: Yeasy?
Speaker 3: Oh oh them nice, I'm saying nice.
Speaker 2: Same with these, I've only worn them twice. I mean once, I wore them once. Like like I said, I just I think for me now being able to give back to Savannah State would be more to me than keeping the shoes. I mean I've had them. I mean some of the stuff that I'm getting rid of, I've had an extremely extremely Let's see that. Let me see the right there, yeah is the shoes and there and you put a battery here in the b man, this thing. You woke me up in the middle of the night. I was like, what the hell is there? Because it's a buck that You're.
Speaker 4: Like, what's that?
Speaker 2: It's sneakers in the bush?
Speaker 3: Oh them air Max them ninety five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, they made them one. You ain't wear im number one. And you just be buying stuff? May you be wasting money?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: I had a lot. I had a lot of stuff.
Speaker 2: I do I still got I've probably still got probably one hundred and fifty two hundred pair.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: See you tripping man. You use a hoarder. Use a hoarder. They need to do a show on you. Collected shoes for no reason just to have shoes.
Speaker 4: No, but I do.
Speaker 3: But that's what I do.
Speaker 4: I have twelve.
Speaker 6: I have twelve pair of shoes. I have twelve pair of shoes. There are twelve months in year. Yeah, so I always tell myself my grandma always said, boy, you don't need one one pair of shoe a month. And that's how I live.
Speaker 3: I have twelve pair of shoes, one for each dead edit, one for each month.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 3: And I never go over twelve.
Speaker 2: I get you know what YO back with like with ash and hours at FS one. I was like, you know what, I'm gonna wear a different pair of shoes every day, and every day every day, I sad I'm gonna wear I told her. I said, I got I could wear a different pair of shoes for at least a year and a half maybe two years.
Speaker 3: Now you can't.
Speaker 2: So we started out. I went like like a month. I said, man, lady for this, because I gotta go in the box. I gotta take them out the box. I gotta lay some up. I say, man lady for this. And so that's why I just like, you know what, and I just wear the same shoe. So I said, I'm done with this, and like I'm gonna sell. I'm gonna sell and cool Kicks Like, hey, you want to sell them? I was like, yeah, I will, I absolutely will. What whatnot? What not? Well with that cool Kicks, right, we're cool Kicks headquarters. But what says like, ask me? Would I be interested in party ways? I was like, well, how many? Like, well, how many you want to sell? I said at least probably, Let's see how many I got. Man O Joe, I had done.
Speaker 3: I had a whole room.
Speaker 4: My closet hadn't averready taken over my closet.
Speaker 2: Then I ended up taking a bed out and put it had shoes stacked up in the room where the bed used to be.
Speaker 4: So I said, now I'm done.
Speaker 2: And I still got I still probably got like seventy five pair in Atlanta, like Oregon duck threes. I still got some fives. I still I still got like fourteen's. I still got some airport. I just it's just time.
Speaker 3: It's time, Ojoe, It's time. Yeah, it is, it is.
Speaker 6: You're gonna feel better about yourself too. You need to get rid of those. I'm sure the money's probably going to a good cause.
Speaker 3: You get rid of them.
Speaker 2: Create some space I want to have. I want to have scholarship. I want to have a scholarship fund in my alma matera.
Speaker 4: I like it.
Speaker 3: I like I like that.
Speaker 4: I like that. That's what I want.
Speaker 2: That's that's what I want. It's the first time that I'm gonna do something and people will know about it, because a lot of times I give money to various charities and they have they have one simple interest. I give them one. I don't care, Okay, I understand what this charity is, and y'all I'm sure, y'all gonna use y'all discretion and distribute the money and a place that's supposed to go. I said, but you can never tell that I gave you anything. I say, if you ever tell that I gave you money, I'll never give to this organization again because I'm not giving it. I'm not giving it for that reason. People don't need to know.
Speaker 1: I like.
Speaker 4: I like people like you don't do nothing for your community. You don't do nothing. You don't know what I do. So this is for a worthy cause.
Speaker 2: And so if it goes well, the next collection, I'm probably gonna sell everything but about.
Speaker 4: I probably keep like ten pair. I probably keep fifteen pairs.
Speaker 2: But they are shoes that I can wear on the regular, not not not the yea And I got some of the yeasiest like when he first went to Adidas, right the Sam fifty boot I got.
Speaker 4: I got a couple of pair of those.
Speaker 2: I got the black, I got the black, I got the brown, I got like some of the three fifties.
Speaker 4: I got some of the early stuff that he did when he first went to Adidas.
Speaker 3: So I like it. That's that's that's where hey for y'all y'all rich folks be going crazy with the shoes.
Speaker 4: Brock Man, that was man. Look I was, I was. I was Nike, and that definitely helps.
Speaker 2: But a lot of times I would give it, like to my teammates, Burns and Bucket got more ish than I did. My sister. You know, she got a lot of stuff. My sister still wears she still got her old shoes.
Speaker 4: In the box.
Speaker 2: I ain't played in twenty years, right, but she wear the same shoes. But Burns, Bucket a couple of people like that. I got a little stuff, but a lot of my teammates they would want stuff and I would get it for them. And so that's how it kind of started. Ojo is that with that? And then I would see stuff I was like, man, I won't okay, I want this, I want this, I want this. And so sometimes I was able to get it. Sometimes I wasn't, and I had to pay. But it's time to part with it now, it really is, and so hopefully, I mean, I don't, like I said, I don't know. I mean Ash was telling me some of the prices, like one, yeah, one of them is already priced.
Speaker 4: At twelve K.
Speaker 2: Twelve k, what twelve thousand American dollars, American ship.
Speaker 6: Well, y'all got me, boy, don't play that bright twelve thousand nothing, Well, I don't.
Speaker 2: Even Everything in the body now is into two hundreds with the big stuff, the big the big stuff is coming tomorrow, like the camos and the stuff like that. And you know, I got the chunky dunks, and I got a lot of dunks. I got is the strawberry dunks in that the strawberry I got strawberry dunks. That's included. So strange loves strange loves strange love. That's what they called as.
Speaker 3: Too.
Speaker 2: Oh did we include that size eight? I got a size A l V. Yes, they read, yeah, sure, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, very yeah yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 6: That's an expensive hobby that I choose not to part take in.
Speaker 3: I stick to my I stick to my simple shoes.
Speaker 2: But I tell you what, collect the shoes cheaper than watches. That's for damn sure. Yeah yeah, that's for damn sure. That's a very expensive hobby. I had two expensive hobbies. One is more expensive than the other, for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah. You know, I started dibbling down in some watches. The money coming in a look different.
Speaker 1: These days.
Speaker 2: But I got like I said, Uh, like I said, I wanted to do something for Savannah State. I wanted to establish a scholarship fund and give back for an institution that did so much for me. Right the doctors, Uh, my favorite George Maclamore, who was my remedial reading teacher, Joe Anne Green who is my.
Speaker 4: Remedial English teacher.
Speaker 2: Because I started Savannah State and all developmental studies, all remedial classes and those. Scott Simpson was my remedial math teacher. He got me out of there. And then I got with Haynes Walton, I got with Norman L. Moore, I got with man Clara Bay Gay, Hewitt, Scott Smith, I mean Steven Smith, and my life, my life changed. My life changed. They opened my eyes and I couldn't have done I couldn't. I couldn't have I wouldn't be the person that I am without that experience.
Speaker 4: I met.
Speaker 2: A guy that's like my brother Bucket at Savannah State. All of my kids, all of my kids moms went to Savannah State. So man, it's gonna be it's gonna be a great it's gonna be a great honor for me to go and present that check to the president.
Speaker 4: That's gonna be a proud moment for me. O Joe.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I know, I know it is.
Speaker 4: And that's not the end of it now. So now that's what really is gonna be. It's gonna be a regular currence.
Speaker 2: So every year I'm gonna donate to that fund, right and obviously you know, hopefully I got at least twenty more times around us at twenty more summers. Obviously in my state, Savannah State will get a big chunk also, So I'm very appreciative to what Savannah State has been.
Speaker 4: Able to do for me and help me in my life.
Speaker 3: The volume