Speaker 1: Amy and TJ presents Aubrey Oday covering the Diddy Trial.
Speaker 2: Welcome everyone to Amy Roebuck and TJ. Holmes presents Aubrey O Day covering the Diddy Trial. I'm here with my partner TJ. Holmes, and we're looking at miss Aubrey O day right now and Aubrey another huge day in court and one of the star witnesses, one of Cassie's closest friends, Brianna, is back on the stand right now, still facing some of that cross examination.
Speaker 3: Yeah, some of that cross examination that she is just failing miserably with. Unfortunately, it has what a difference a day makes.
Speaker 4: You know, you're on a high from Mia.
Speaker 3: You start to get into racketeering, sex trafficking, We start to really get into the nuts and bolts of this, these the charges, and unfortunately Bona has just not been consistent with you know, what she's told prosecutors versus what she's said on the stand. Nicole west Morland, who also crossed my bandmate Don Richard, is crossing her and she's a beast. She is just she is finding every inconsistency, every way to discredit and there are some real ways to discredit in this round, some of those things being I mean, at this point, what I think that she's doing is not only you know, she's there to coroborate Cassie, but we don't need any more coroboration in regards to the violence. In my opinion, what I see her doing is her testimony is an impeachment on both of their characters a bit at this point, which we don't need to go backwards. The defense scored some serious points. They also really pushed the fact that she does have a civil suit.
Speaker 4: She's in kahoots or she was in cahoots allegedly with.
Speaker 3: Cassie after she filed her lawsuit, and you know that's witnesses talk victims put to alleged victims talking to victims. And she's also having to testify under immunity because she was the drugs supplier and although she did establish that that's not where the majority of her income usually comes from, at the time, it was coming a lot from that direction because of the amount of drugs that Cassie needed supplied. And then there are just too many inconsistencies about all of these horrific stories that she was.
Speaker 4: Able to get out. And then when Nicole came in.
Speaker 3: She just couldn't remember if it was this, if it was that, I don't recall.
Speaker 4: I don't recall it was brutal.
Speaker 1: You don't think it was enough of some of the inconsistencies, and there were plenty, she said, I don't remember a lot, but one of them was, you told them you were smoking a cigarette at the time, and you're telling us she was smoking marijuana at the time. I know that seems minor, but do you think it was effective enough even if the inconsistencies were minor, that they collected enough to put in a juror's mind. You know what, if she didn't remember that thing, then maybe she's not remembering the other thing correctly.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 3: According to what I experienced, how this process works is Homeland Security will reach out to you directly. They will set up a meeting if you're willing to speak with them. He did tell me that the men told me within the laws that occur now, they can't tape you during those meetings.
Speaker 4: They just are taking notes.
Speaker 3: So I assume if you go past that level and they are able to put you in the circle of the criminal behavior in one way or another, that really speaks to the charges that they're going for. Then you're speaking to prosecutors, you're being deposed, and you're having depositions, and you're giving answers. So to me, once again, we have somebody that was inconsistent in the way that she told the story and the way she's telling it on the stand, and I think throughout that entire process you should be able to weed out what you should be able to weed.
Speaker 4: Out these inconsistencies.
Speaker 3: And also I don't know that she made any points towards I think there were two good things that were established.
Speaker 4: One of them is that Cassie's drug addiction, in.
Speaker 3: Her involvement in it, was starting around two thousand and nine and that it was really bad in about twenty fourteen, which is establishing it got worse due to the hands and her time with Puff, which is something that she did testify to.
Speaker 4: So I guess that's one good thing. Another good thing. But again, Nicole.
Speaker 3: Is so effective, which Diddy's defense attorney, Nicole Westmoreland is so effective in regards to just not letting things get by the jury and.
Speaker 4: Not letting things in. But there was a moment where they were trying.
Speaker 3: To establish then a producer named rob Holiday was contacted and or sorry, contacted Brianna and wanted to try to fix and settle out the situation. So that's a bit helpful in regards to the prosecution proving coercion and you know, the cleanup.
Speaker 4: Messes, etc.
Speaker 3: I'm sure something did happen, but because there were so many inconsistent statements, I'm not exactly.
Speaker 2: Sure what I was going to ask you, Aubrey, based on your experience and what you've seen and heard and the people who you intimately know who are a part of Diddy's inner circle, did it sound believable what she testified to, even if the defense was able to poke some holes into some inconsistencies. Do you believe that did he said to her? I am the devil and I could kill you. Do you believe did he dangled her over that seventeenth floor balcony even though there were no other witnesses?
Speaker 3: I would believe that that type of behavior sounds pretty consistent with everything that we've heard so far from other witnesses that are consistent.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I, in my.
Speaker 3: Opinion, I believe that that sounds consistent in my opinion, just being around the man, Like I said, almighty King rides on the backs of everybody, and you know the stories that he would do, all of these grandiose events of how he could go to Dubai and ride.
Speaker 4: On the backs of people, and he's a king of all kings, like you know, these these these these.
Speaker 3: People that are saying he was like a god and he was all encompassing. We all have the same narrative. And then again, he kept us so isolated that any thought outside of that wasn't even being presented to us. We didn't even have anything to bounce that idea off of. All we saw was the King, and everybody was falling in line.
Speaker 2: You said, King, God, you heard him say those things, But what about a devil? Does that sound like something he would want to be known as or be feared as.
Speaker 3: I think when if you're on a lot of drugs and you're there to potentially threaten someone, or you're offended or.
Speaker 4: You know, angry at a situation, and.
Speaker 3: You're on a lot of drugs, that allegedly you could say any of the number of things he's been accused of saying.
Speaker 1: God, King, what about monster? Is that going too far? Because some of the behavior that has been laid out the past four weeks is of someone who is other level beyond just a bad boss. Does monster fit based on what you know of this man? Is that just too far?
Speaker 3: Well, geez tj if Devil is maybe potentially accurate monsters like a little few steps above devil in my book, But I can't say personally that I would call him those names. But after witnessing the things that I did and understanding it in much more detail since this trial has started, those words are very They feel like they align with the testimony that's being given.
Speaker 1: Wait a second, you worked with him closely intimately for years. You know him better than most or certainly during that time. But you're telling us right, you have learned more about him in this trial. Now that's giving you a different impression of the guy you knew.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, like of all the things that I knew, I mean, I didn't spend much of my time after leaving being fired considering him as a person. I just moved on. But if, But now, because I've been so involved in this for the past two weeks, before anyone even knew what was happening, I've just been able to talk to so many people and to understand so many levels of things that were occurring that were out of my advantage point.
Speaker 4: And I think that when you.
Speaker 3: Add them all up and they have you know, people that are coroborating those stories, that it's it's just it's out of the realm of anything that I could understand a man to be. You know, I just I don't know many men that I don't know any men.
Speaker 4: You know, I know some really bad, powerful people, But.
Speaker 3: To be aired out at this extend to this level, it's pretty it's very.
Speaker 4: Bad behavior to me.
Speaker 3: I'm a hard person to ask the words question too, because I think words.
Speaker 4: Are man made and they have the meaning that you allow them to have.
Speaker 3: So whether you say devil, god, king, or mad man, whatever the words are, those are just descriptive words.
Speaker 4: To me. They're just man made words. They don't really hold any meaning other than what you give them.
Speaker 3: But that's not technically how the world chooses to see words. So, you know, that's more of my bally alternative healing wu wou side. Something only has the power that you allow it to have. But in this specific trial in court and with jurors, words absolutely matter, and those words are very damning.
Speaker 5: I don't think we've discussed this before.
Speaker 2: We had a question, did you ever see meat or no Brianna in any way, shape or form while you were there?
Speaker 3: If I ever met her, it would have been in She seems to have been around during a time period that I was there. But like I said, the worlds were so separate in regards to you know, Cassie wasn't in the studio making music, like she said, her full time job became something else. We were in the studio all day making music. We were around the enterprise every day, and then when we were taken out, we were with her in all of the social settings. They would have her around with us.
Speaker 2: With all of the drug use that Breonna testified to, and not just her own or Cassie's, but also Ditti's as well. Did you I don't think we've asked you this. When you were around Diddy in a professional environment, recording in the studio or at least for the show, making the band, did you ever see him seemingly out of control on drugs? Inebriated not fully there.
Speaker 4: The first couple of words.
Speaker 3: I mean, I was laughing in my head thinking have you seen making the band?
Speaker 4: But the last few were the last.
Speaker 3: Few statements, inebriated, not having any control.
Speaker 2: No high, how about really really high?
Speaker 3: I think even on a normal day, his energy is at a place that you could potentially gather the thought that he might be really high.
Speaker 2: Were you too young to know that or to think that at the time? Only upon what you're hearing? And then reflection, are you thinking that or at the time you know what? Were you seventeen eighteen nine, I mean you were young. Would you even know what that look like? Would you even have known to be concerned about it or recognize it?
Speaker 3: I didn't even know when we would get out of the studio at Daddy's house, out of the elevator and there would just be like a puff of white smoke, and we couldn't figure out what direction to go in. I didn't even really understand what that was until it was explained to me, and until I started feeling a little loopy. Like I said, we used to run to the staircase.
Speaker 4: To get air.
Speaker 1: Rihanna test point. Of course, the incident we'd heard so much about, but this was the first time we got a first person account of it. Brianna said, he dangles her off a seventeenth floor balcony, he said. She claims he was yelling, you know what the fuck you did? And she says she has no idea what she did. How did that story, or at least that part of it. I want to ask you about that in particular, like this man is banging on the door, he comes in, Matt hangs me off a balcony, and I don't even know what he's upset about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean that did stand out to me. I was wondering. I could make tons of different assumptions.
Speaker 3: Somehow it's likely protecting Cassie's secret or something protecting her from him in some type of way that he found out.
Speaker 4: But that's just allegedly. I would have no idea.
Speaker 3: But also I don't know what the situation was because first she says it was a party, then she was sleeping in her bed. I mean, what was it, girl? I need a picture. I was seeing a party at first, and then apparently it's a sleep in bed.
Speaker 4: I don't know which story is true.
Speaker 3: And unfortunately, in a juror's mind, when they can't even place where the events started and they can't put a picture of how it all began, and that's not even clear. I don't know as a juror how how clear everything else could be for me if we couldn't even start off the setting of the situation, and a big and a house party and sleeping in bed are two very different things. And I think if you remember being hung off the balcony, you probably remember if you were in bed sleeping, or if it was a house party.
Speaker 2: It might determine how much drugs you had been taking. I mean, I was thinking that also would speak in a weird way. Maybe not in the way in a counterintuitive way, but as a juror, I'd be thinking, well, if she was taking the copious amount of drugs that she said she was, it would make sense that maybe it is a little fuzzy, but you wouldn't forget being dangled.
Speaker 3: No, you wouldn't forget being dangled. I think that there's a possibility of that. Listen, we still have more cross left, and we have a redirect. The redirect might fable to establish things a bit more clearer. Sometimes just being you know, it's a high pressure situation, being on a stand and these are incredible lawyers that are cross examining her, So maybe just the pressure of that situation had her faltering.
Speaker 4: I don't know, but to me, when I look.
Speaker 3: At any of these people, like like, sorry to roll back to what you asked me in the beginning, TJ. I took what I said to Homeland Security so seriously. If there were things that I saw, like I witnessed a whole lot of things, But unless I understood the beginning and end of how it happened, or who was doing it, or or what this person said it was after the fact, I'm not going to offer up that type of information because that information is just not valuable because it could be shred apart, too inconsistent. There were things that I told them, Hey, I saw this.
Speaker 4: I saw that.
Speaker 3: But if I was to get crossed, and cross was to ask me, are you sure it wasn't a facelift or a nose job, I'd have to say that could be a possibility. And I don't think maybe just people don't understand to be that clear. And because I grew up around lawyers, I knew to be but I just I didn't offer anything that I couldn't factually prove that I didn't have. I like always at least two people that can cooberate a story. I make sure even in life, when I go through something very hectic or something that I think is unethical in any workplace, I will document it immediately to a friend through phone call, through text, and even if I can record, if it's in a one party consent record state, I will start recording immediately, just to make.
Speaker 4: Sure that I've got the receipts.
Speaker 3: To prove what I'm talking about, because when we get to levels like these, inconsistencies can lose a case and it can send somebody free that potentially could be very dangerous.
Speaker 1: Again, as we sit here, she's not done yet. There is cross examination and a redirect butt at this point. Maybe we know the answer given some of the responses you've given us already, but I'll ask, yeah, has she been a win for the defense, a win for the prosecution, or this one's right now about playing even.
Speaker 4: So far as of now, defense serious win.
Speaker 3: They made some serious points on her. Prosecution probably regrets putting her on the stand. I just don't think it was necessary.
Speaker 4: I think they're.
Speaker 3: Overshooting with a few people, with certain people. I think they're just overshooting it a bit, and that's a very risky game to play against lawyers that are very good. And another thing that I'm concerned about it after she's finished with redirect today, I believe we're going to have I believe that we're going to have the final Jane speaking and I and from what I hear, it will take maybe five to six days and then they're done with presenting their case, which means sadly, I don't think we're seeing a KK and I don't think we're seeing a bodyguard. And of all the things that I have been able to understand throughout my time being like you know, I said, I'm a self acclaimed attorney, investigator, journalist. For the past two years, I have spent a lot of time trying to put pieces together, partly for the project that I was working on, and also partly just for my own understanding of something as serious as a man's life that will be will be taken from him. And because you know, as we've seen throughout this trial, I have no people to be inconsistent, I had to wonder, what is everybody that takes the stand going to be giving and is this something that is corroborated and proved by very consistent people.
Speaker 4: Are we going to venture off.
Speaker 3: Into a lot of things that maybe are closer to the line of piling up on now the things that have been proven, and my eyes are so strong that I think it's still there. But a witness that's inconsistent and very inconsistent and also getting immunity because of supplying a lot of drugs that they were both taking, I don't know how much that testimony is going to sit with me well as a juror. You don't recall a lot of things when you're on drugs.
Speaker 4: If you can't recall a lot of.
Speaker 3: Things, and you're saying you can't, and we know that you're where the drug supplier and that you did a lot of drugs, to me, I need it something more credible. And by the way, me personally, I know a lot of people that are more credible that should be on that stand.
Speaker 4: So I'm just.
Speaker 3: I was like, it was hard to sleep last night. I'm very concerned about the case that I'm seeing.
Speaker 4: And I still believe that you.
Speaker 3: Know that this is the prosecution in ausas have such a high threshold, but they also have such a high conviction rate that they wouldn't just be playing silly games right now.
Speaker 4: But some of.
Speaker 3: These some of these people that are being so inconsistent on the stand are making them take some very big losses.
Speaker 2: Aubrey, who do you think should have been called to testify bodyguards?
Speaker 3: If they can give her immunity for pushing some drugs, they could have given the bodyguard's immunity for some of the more dangerous behave. Some of them put allegedly more criminal things that I've.
Speaker 4: Been told of alleged lead. I believe that.
Speaker 3: If there is proof that KK was ever involved in any of the stuff the civil suits are suggesting, any of the stuff that's even been suggested on the stand, that whether she wants to or not, she should have been subpoena and she should have been taking that stand.
Speaker 4: And talking about what.
Speaker 3: Has been suggested in regards to her and all of this enterprise in her role in it. However, what it makes me feel now is I think she's probably going to take the stand for Puff, and maybe the bodyguards are too, and maybe some I know somebody that's taking the stand for Puff.
Speaker 4: And I don't know how many.
Speaker 5: I don't know who's that.
Speaker 3: I don't want to say, just because I don't know if they're what name they're choosing to go under. And I take victim's choice in whether they want to test a buys themselves are under a pseudo name.
Speaker 2: Very seriously, what would be the role that that person played in the ditty inner circle?
Speaker 5: Real inner, real inner.
Speaker 4: Yeah, real inner, real freak coffee.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 2: And I'm curious what your thoughts are because you're questioning why the prosecution wouldn't have called bodyguards kkuh. Do you believe it's possibly because they don't want to offer them immunity?
Speaker 5: Do you think that there would be no.
Speaker 4: Think I think they would offer them immunity.
Speaker 3: I mean I literally, like, I'm sure you can't run this, but I literally said to them, hey, there's this bodyguard that said X, Y and Z. He's willing to tell you if you guys give him immunity. Here's his name and phone number.
Speaker 4: Let's move on. So so like, I know it was said, I know it was there.
Speaker 3: So to me, no, I don't think it's about not they're giving immunity to people that are bringing nothing to the to their charges right now, Remember, as a prosecutor, you only want to put people on stand that are going to speak to your charges. We all, I don't think anyone has a doubt in their mind that there was abuse, force, coercion and violence. We need to start focusing on the other charges.
Speaker 4: That might be a little lighter.
Speaker 3: There's still and the threshold has been met, but met by many people is always better than met by one or two. In regards to sorry, tell me where you went with that in the very beginning.
Speaker 2: Well, my question was why do you think the prosecutors wouldn't have put these other critical witnesses on the stand? I asked, is it because they didn't want to offer them immunity because potentially charges could be coming for other members of the ditty circle?
Speaker 4: I got you the bodyguards.
Speaker 3: I believe potentially could be problematic in that when everything first started happening, A lot of them have come forward in the documentaries, in podcasts and interviews. They re payments for all of those things, and they were serving up more gossip. I mean, I know some pretty horrifying things that were told to me, and you know it's alleged, but they track and there were other people that suggested those same alleged things. But I think when you put someone like that on the stand, then Diddy's team has an easy cross by saying, aren't you just after money? Because you made a lot. You did this one, this one, this one, this one. You talked about his sexuality, You shamed him, you called him gay, you said he wanted butt plugs, you talked about dildo's, and you became a gossip in the streets. Even the streets were getting to a point where they were like, yeah, moving along on him like you. You really shouldn't be out there doing interview after interview if you really want to participate in a federal try. I didn't do anything until I knew that I was not subpoena. And that's why I could come to you and start this journey with you guys, because I am a wealth of information.
Speaker 4: However, I needed.
Speaker 3: To protect that just in case I was called to speak to anyone's character or any possible events that.
Speaker 4: Could have been something I was unaware of.
Speaker 1: Re you said a moment ago you had a hard time sleeping last night. Can you tell us, for a moment and from a personal standboy standpoint, whether it was in your head and in your heart, what was so upsetting about what you saw yesterday that you had a difficult time processing and settling down.
Speaker 4: If you will, well, a.
Speaker 3: Lot of people are going to be very scared to ever come forward and tell the truth about very powerful people that are taking advantage of them, potentially even criminally, if he's able to get off on all of this, And if he gets off on all of this, it's likely because there has been too so far people that have taken the stand, in my opinion, that have been far too inconsistent.
Speaker 1: We've talked to you almost every day, and you said the prosecution was doing fairly well. This, I think rogues correct me if I'm wrong. This is the first time we heard something from you that you're kind of pausing and you're concerned, if you will, about the direction things went.
Speaker 3: I had a pause at the second person that took the stand, because Cassy was so strong and so believable according to everyone that actually even watched her, let.
Speaker 4: Alone just reading through her transcripts.
Speaker 3: Of being accountable, holding herself, holding herself accountable for both sides of it. The days she wanted to do it, in the days that she didn't, she was honest, She didn't shy away from it. She didn't seem to be lying about the reasons why she sent the messages.
Speaker 4: She did.
Speaker 3: It came off very even keeled, and for me, I respected that because I knew that there were both of those days, and I was worried that she would only go with one because obviously in a civil suit, when you file, you're not putting the good days in there. So I was worried, is she only going to run with what I saw in the civil suit, because that's going to get eaten up alive.
Speaker 4: But she held herself accountable on both sides.
Speaker 3: The second witness caused me pause and concern because of two reasons. One, we had two people drop out that were strong. Then we moved somebody in that was very inconsistent, and I had a pause during that moment as well.
Speaker 4: This is not my second pause.
Speaker 3: But Mia was like incredible, great consistent. They just didn't really pick apart anything that she said. And there are other people, forensic therapists, forensic analysis, there are people that have come very strong with you know, kind of giving the jury an understanding of why they're seeing behaviors of people staying. So a lot of things have been established that were very strong. But this specific witness, unfortunately.
Speaker 4: I think she's kind of impeaching.
Speaker 3: Both her and Cassie's characters a bit with her testimony.
Speaker 4: I don't love it.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying that she didn't see horrible things. I just don't think this was the strongest person to put on the stand. Another pause I had was the eight pack of white women before this started, Mark Erragos being able to say that, we know that optics are everything in a case like this. You've got a pregnant woman, Diddy grew his hair out gray. There's a lot of people that understood how strong that optics need to be inside a courtroom, And I just thought, eight pack of white women, why give them that?
Speaker 4: Why give them the ability to even say that? Now.
Speaker 3: I also do believe you should pick the best for the job, and that it shouldn't you shouldn't have to play those types of games when it comes down to a federal trial and.
Speaker 4: Criminal charges on this level.
Speaker 3: But you also have to be do some smart lawyering in these types of situations as well.
Speaker 4: So there have been moments of pause that I've had with this, and I get worried that victims will.
Speaker 3: First of all, many people will fall by the wayside in those civil suits, maybe because they should, maybe because they're scared there's going to be a whole lot more reasons to.
Speaker 4: Be scared, because, as we know, there has been obvious testimony to witness tampering and to.
Speaker 3: Force and coercion, and following people around, blacklisting people, having them live in states of fear, blackmailing people would suggested.
Speaker 4: Even on the stand. So all of those things tell me that.
Speaker 3: And Diddy's a scorpio and if he hasn't learned anything, he's going to be He's gonna come after everybody.
Speaker 2: Leading into now this next witness that we're all anticipating, and potentially, as you mentioned, the final victim. I don't know if it's the final witness totally, but I definitely heard that it might be the final victim. You're hearing that she might actually be the final witness.
Speaker 4: That might be the case, might be right, Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Believe I heard that she was going to be the final victim who will be testifying on the stand. But the State is going to be calling more but for the Fed, sorry, not the State, but Jane Doe, what are you anticipating hearing from her? She, from what we've gathered, is an ex girlfriend of Sean Ditty Combs. She was involved in the freak offs, and she too, says she was a victim of his.
Speaker 4: Well, I know who this person is now.
Speaker 3: By the way, there has been a lot of changes in the ninth inning, because who this person was two days ago could have been somebody else. There's been a lot of shifting and turning and making choices.
Speaker 4: I think after seeing.
Speaker 3: What happened with Brianna, maybe they needed to shift in a certain direction. But this person, I believe, has alleged that they were a girlfriend. You know how I feel about that term, but a girlfriend. So now we're going back to the girlfriend's stuff, and we're going back to the freak offs, and we're going back to forest coercion and.
Speaker 4: The patterns that we've already.
Speaker 3: Established in the beginning of this trial. And if that's all we're getting, and maybe i've heard that this person could be on the stand for multiple days.
Speaker 2: Yes, we did actually hear from prosecutors telling the judge that they were concerned because she has an international flight a week from today. So that would imply they're concerned about the timing and that they might not be able to get it all in. And if she stakes the stand today, that would be you know, at least four or five days of testifying. That's significant, and that's more than Cassie even was on the stand, correct more than Cassie.
Speaker 3: I'm The thing is with this person is I have a personal connection that's a conflict, So I have to be very careful. I'll have to go off of her testimony alone. I don't want to get into my feelings about what she does or doesn't do, or what I you know, know to be true or not know to be true. But I really hope that they made a good decision with this person and that she is not somebody that they are going to be able to cross it with as much effectiveness as they did with Brionna.
Speaker 1: It can for clarity here. You said, you know who the person is, but do you also know the person personally? Have had interactions with this person? Yeah, can you go as far as you can? Obviously we're not asking you to identify because she's not going to be identified in court. Just anything about her, just demeanor, how she comes off to you, what your impressions are of her, just some simpler blanket thing, just your impressions of this person upon just having whatever interaction you've had with the.
Speaker 3: Interactions are minor, the understandings are major. I would say I got to see what she does in court. I'm not exactly sure. I know how she came off to me, but I'm one person, right like how you come off to a man, how you come off to other people that you are into the things you're into could be completely different.
Speaker 5: But it sounds like you're concerned about what she may do for or maybe even inadvertently against the prosecution.
Speaker 3: I'm concerned about where they could go with the cross and I'm concerned about other things outside of this trial that could get messy.
Speaker 2: Is it surprising to you that she would be needed for that long, that she has that much to say and that much to tell.
Speaker 3: Yes, but she doesn't have a civil suit yet. I don't even know that I can mention if she's in one or not, because that could be potentially putting someone's name out there and.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to do that.
Speaker 2: But is it fair to say we haven't heard details of her story yet because we had heard about the balcony dangling, because that was in Cassie's lawsuit, even though Brianna wasn't named. We'd heard rumblings about what some of these women would be testifying too. Do you believe we're going to hear things we haven't heard before in Jane Doe's testimony or is it going to be more of the same, just her personal experience.
Speaker 3: No, I believe we're going to hear more. And she also has been introduced to the public. If you're paying attention to the trial well and all of the civil suits and all of the accusations, you would be familiar with her.
Speaker 1: All right, And as we're doing this, testimony is underway and Breonna is back on the stand this morning. I wanted to ask you and one thing that's going back and forth and to your point, she's struggling.
Speaker 4: Is she still struggling this morning.
Speaker 1: Well, it seems like she's struggling pretty badly because they're going at her on one of the critical critical points, critical point about her lawsuit, which when it came out, we knew some details about the dangling over the balcony, but another very big part of that was that she said Comb's didd He groped her, grabbed her breasts, and then she got loose from him, and then there was a little back and forth and then he dangled her. Well, in court, even when she was prompted to recall that detail about her civil lawsuit that she was groped, even when prompted, she didn't come up with it again. So she's they are really going out right now.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: It's one thing you can't remember if you were smoking weed or smoking a cigarette. It's another thing. The major point, a major point of her civil lawsuit is that groping, And what do you think hearing that now? Today? She's she couldn't come up with that detail, which, by the.
Speaker 4: Way, I don't know if she suggested any other.
Speaker 3: Drugs of that night, But if you've ever smoked the blunt or smoked a cigarette, it.
Speaker 4: Does not put your memory out. It just doesn't.
Speaker 3: You would be able to recall the events of the night.
Speaker 4: It's not a drug that.
Speaker 3: Especially at the frequency in which she sounds like she was using drugs in regards to how she's testified to using a lot of drugs. Marijuana ain't taken anybody that does a lot of drugs out anytime soon. People smoke it recreationally. It's legal in some states. You could drive while after smoking. It's not making you forget this many details. It's not making you not be able to recall this many details.
Speaker 1: Claimer, we should say we do not recommend driving after you smoke wheed, but go ahead. We got your point.
Speaker 4: You can.
Speaker 2: I have heard of, like obviously, when you drink alcohol, people talk about blacking out, right, So that's an obvious thing. Your memory is absolutely impacted with alcohol. You can't remember what you did, where you were, or sometimes how you got home. But I've heard of these instances called green outs. I've heard my daughters talk about it. I don't know if it's a thing, but I'm a green out. What is a green out?
Speaker 3: If you're taking like the one that's I don't smoke weed, but one brings you up sativa and something else.
Speaker 5: Indica is in the couch. That's how you know.
Speaker 2: Indica puts you into couch and sativa keeps you up and focused.
Speaker 3: Yes, she might have been in the couch, but I've smoken some in the couch, and if I were in the couch and then over the balcony, I'd be able to remember it even if I had been in the couch before.
Speaker 2: Yes, those are very dramatic events, as she has testified to that would be almost impossible to forget on drugs.
Speaker 1: What was it called a cocoa puff?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, there was a Yeah, they were talking about a coke.
Speaker 4: Puff, something that you could smoke.
Speaker 1: They can know that is a blunt with cocaine sprinkled on it.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: It's like a black and Mile.
Speaker 4: So there's some tobacco in there and then you put marijuana on.
Speaker 3: The top and then you sprinkle cocaine on it. I've never done that, but that was a big hit over.
Speaker 4: At Bad Boy.
Speaker 1: Oh you, this was a thing. This was popular allegedly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just putting two and two together. You can make fun of me all you want. Obviously, he now goes by Diddy, but when you call him Puff and people who knew them and that era are still referring to him as Puff.
Speaker 5: That's how he got the name.
Speaker 1: It used to be Puff Daddy. I can't remember how we started. He's changed it four or five times, I believe legally. Even Well, now he's love, Oh yeah, he's love now?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, no, he's love. I forgot right. We're not supposed to call him Diddy. We're supposed to call him love well, correct.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just like we're supposed to call X or Twitter X girl it's not going to happen. There are just some of us that will not be able to make that transition occur.
Speaker 1: And it's still the Sears Tower in Chicago for me. There's some things I'll just never And also it's still.
Speaker 3: The what's our stadium in LA that they changed to the crypto place, that's not the crypto place.
Speaker 2: And I'll add on reading a story this morning someone fell to their death from Mount McKinley, I was like, where, Oh, Denali Like.
Speaker 5: It's just really hard.
Speaker 2: Sometimes things don't necessarily switch off or switch on.
Speaker 4: Let us all people have some of our memories.
Speaker 3: Good guys, they just take it all away from you as you get older.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, any so we're expecting I always I want to say, there's so many different names of monikers. We are expecting Jane Doe to take the stand this afternoon.
Speaker 5: What do you hope you hear from her?
Speaker 3: Well, first thing I hope is that if prosecution starts going anywhere near the direction that they went in with Brianna, that they take her off the stand quickly, because they done left Brianna on the stand for so long that if I'm a juror, I'm confused. I have reasonable doubt now by the way I moved a vacation in order to just report on this trial. You'd think if you were a key witness and somebody who was so horrific to you that like, there's a federal trial occurring. It's just a little crazy to me that you can't move the vacation a bit to make sure that the testimony is laid out.
Speaker 4: And a bad person that shouldn't be her.
Speaker 3: If this person's opinion is they shouldn't be freed, that they wouldn't make the time to make sure that that point gets that point gets made.
Speaker 4: But who am I? I don't know. Maybe they had a birthday party to attend.
Speaker 2: Maybe she's just learned how to create boundaries in her life now because she.
Speaker 5: Didn't have any before.
Speaker 1: This is a.
Speaker 3: Federal trial and this is a man's life on the line. You better show up and move the vacation. To me, it's already giving three p suit with diamonds on the caller.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I want to ask you one last thing for me, because this has been jumping out at me almost every day, is that someone there's always somebody we discover knew and didn't say anything like someone knew or witnessed. And we'd go through a long list of folks, and some of them have been witnesses to crimes that this man committed, in particular Diddy beating Cassie on that video. We learned, Aubrey, that another security guard recorded that video on his cell phone and he took it home just so he could show his wife. Now that is disgusting to hear and to think about that. It was just voyeurism, ROAs.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine if TJ came home and was like, Hey, I want to see this girl get beat up by Diddy.
Speaker 4: Let's watch it again. Maybe we'll get turned on.
Speaker 5: I would say, who am I dating? And who am I if? I am cool with watching this and not reporting.
Speaker 1: But it's one thing, Aubrey, when we talk about people in his inner circle that saw it and they were scared of him, or they feared for their jobs or their careers, or their money, or even their their physical harm. We're talking now about this is an account. Five people, one supervisor at the security another security guard, another security guard, another security guard, and then that security guard's wife. Five people eight years ago who did not work for Sean Diddy Combs saw this woman get the shit beat out of her on video. They saw a crime being committed, and those five people did nothing. Help me with that. You've explained to his plenty ari about people in his inner circle. Help us understand that a little better, because that is a very difficult one to stomach.
Speaker 3: We just don't care enough about each other in this society. We're very individualistic, you know, not to go on a rant. But when I was in Japan and Anoma case, he asked everyone where they were from, and everyone said there are places, and then I said, oh la, and the people next to me said San Francisco. And the chef said to me, every time, we're the biggest.
Speaker 4: You know, he's the biggest name. He has all the biggest.
Speaker 3: People in the world that come and they'll say Russia, they'll say China, they'll say all they'll name their country first.
Speaker 4: Here in America.
Speaker 3: He's like, but Americans always say their location in America. We're just a very end of it visualistic place. We don't agree with those other states that are across from us. Half the time. This overall embodiment of being a proud American. It's kind of something that we sell to the rest of the world. But I don't know how many people actually feel so proud, especially with what's going on right now.
Speaker 4: I think it's on a mac that is a macro scale understanding of a micro scale in regards to this being.
Speaker 3: People see someone shot and they bust out their cameras because they want to be the first to maybe sell it to TMZ. TMZ reports somebody died before they've even died. There are all kinds of like really odd, unethical, tacky, weirdo behavior occurring constantly, and we just don't have this desire to really do what's right. If there's a come up in it for you, you'll consider that come up first. And I don't know how we got here, and I have some ideas of how we could fix it, but I don't know how we got here because when the people running the country are really individualistic, it's a top down messaging that goes something like this, protect you and your own first, worry.
Speaker 4: About others later. So if any of these people.
Speaker 3: Or or if at all, Yeah, And technology makes it even easier to do that because it isolates you from having to create friendship circles. And AI's making it so you can have friends now that you don't even have to have friends. Really, you could just ask chat GPT loves me more than my own friends do.
Speaker 4: So it's like we're being more and more isolated. I think it really is going to come down.
Speaker 3: To parents truly like grounding their kids in nature, making them put their bare feet in the grass and get out away from their phones more, because they're just they're they're truly becoming such a everything is becoming such a viral quick moment, and if you don't have it, and you can't do it, you aren't relevant. And everybody has moved on after five or six minutes of it being all the talk of the town.
Speaker 2: It's insane and what we're seeing in that courtroom is just the worst possible outcome of all of that. But Aubrey, as always, we so appreciate your insight and just the knowledge you have about what was happening and what is happening in that courtroom, but what was happening inside that inner circle of Diddy. So thank you once again for another incredible breakdown of the day's events of yesterday and today. Of course, Thursday, we'll have much more to talk about soon with you, but thank you all for listening to us. I'm Amy roebuck On behalf of my partner TJ. Holmes and Aubrey O Day. Thank you for listening