Speaker 1: Donald Trump power to a second term on the backs of this group of men singing about your local.
Speaker 2: Jim swimming pool.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I think it evokes the archetypal average American workers, a cowboy, the Indian sheep, the cow.
Speaker 2: And then when you're Trump, when they play this at.
Speaker 1: The rallies, you gotta dance like this because that's the Trump dance. Huh, with my big blue jacket of flapping. You know.
Speaker 3: It's people have singing bung.
Speaker 1: Thank you Donald. People have such a strong opinion about Trump. I don't know if you've noticed that, but maybe it'll take time for this to happen. I'm appealing to those of you who hate Trump, uh for this little comment I'm about to make.
Speaker 2: He is an amazing.
Speaker 1: Human being when it comes to courage, determination, weathering bad news. I mean, it's just stunning. He might be the all time leader. I mean, to go through all the things that he went through and to continue to soldier on at age nearly.
Speaker 2: Eighty with the goal of being president again. I mean, it's just stunning. All of those.
Speaker 1: Billarcases, oh yeah, yeah, all of those endless court cases, I mean, all the people that hate you, and all the things are being said about you, and the endless court cases and all the money being takeaway from you, and being called a rapist, and just endless, endless, endless, the Russia thing, and just to continue to soldier on. I always remember the end of one of the debates when he is debating Hillary. Great question at the end, say something nice about the other person. Hilary said, I had the way he's raised his family. Trump said she's tough, and I really admire that because he he understood, like all the things that she weathered through.
Speaker 2: She is also very tough to just continue to soldier on.
Speaker 1: But his ability to soldier on in spite of all the negative stuff happening to him is stunning.
Speaker 3: Could probably work on losing gracefully, you know, as we all have opportunities for personal growth. Yeah, yeah, that's that's all absolutely true.
Speaker 1: How many people would even have attempted to come back and then with all of the all of the like said, the court cases in the I mean, he's had so many judgments against him that would that could crush You think I'm gonna be destroyed financially, my reputation is destroyed.
Speaker 2: I'm going to go to jail. All these different things.
Speaker 3: Now, we've picked many many bones with the mainstream media today, but one that we haven't touched on is how many accounts of his come back to power, even those that recognize how amazing it is mentioned that he is the first fell elected president, even at being convicted of thirty three felonies. Never mind that Alvin Bragg, nakedly partisan activist who ran on getting Trump, somehow performed the sleight of hand. I mean, David copperfield esk magic trick of converting local paperwork error laws into federal felonies, which are not going to last as long as the leaves that are currently about to fall from the trees. The second the appeals court gets done with the case, those felony convictions are going to be thrown out.
Speaker 1: I don't remember which the joke, and was always a joke, which case was that one that was the hush money trial, Jack, So you got the hush money trial, which clearly helped Trump and did more to get him elected than not get him elected. And then the other one where all of a sudden, even though nobody was complaining, he ripped off people who gave him alone, and he owes like half of his fortune, which I think most people read as you've never done this before, or nobody's ever heard of doing this before, You're doing it now right before an election, clearally to stop Donald Trump, also helped him get elected.
Speaker 3: I think so. And it's funny as often as I unleash my screen about the fun house mirror that is the major media on how they give you such a distorted view of America. I guess I've taken in enough to have been budged a little bit off of what I would describe as an accurate perception of the American people, because I have been very, very pleasantly surprised at times to see how roundly they have rejected a lot of the attitudes that seem pretty mainstream if you go by the media and academia and the rest of it. Because it's hard to escape that. I mean, you've talked about this, we both have, how as a conservative you're exposed to the progressive point of view constantly. I mean, I'm more than familiar, familiar with their arguments.
Speaker 1: Your whole life, starting in kindergarten and every TV show you ever watch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like I could steal man their arguments from their point of view pretty effectively. They don't have a single clue what my point of view would be on a question of, for instance, how so much of America supported Donald Trump. But I've been so impressed and pleased over and over again when the American people stand up and are accounted, they say, no, you know what, we see it the way you do, brother, So good for all of us.
Speaker 1: There are still forty seven House races yet to be decided, so obviously either side could easily have the House Republicans currently lead. The Senate, though, is going to belong to the Republicans. It's just a matter of how big their majority is, and at least the way it's leaning right now, the Republicans might have the biggest majority they've ever had since the thirties. So that's going to be a heck of a deal for Donald Trump, especially when it comes to Supreme Court justices if somebody should die or step down during his second term.
Speaker 3: Here, I was just going to say, we haven't touched on that, and let me scroll down here to make sure I get this right. Oh, for God's sake, yousa. Today you're a McPaper, nobody reads you, or as I heard on El guests and disco Justice.
Speaker 1: Or, as I heard on NPR this morning, fascism is on the march. According to the guests, they had on some house Democrat fascism on the march across the country, and it's going to be our job to stand up to it.
Speaker 2: You think so, No, it's not.
Speaker 3: Uh. Justice Thomas is seventy five years old. Justice Alito is seventy three years old. Justice Sotomayor is sixty nine. Chief Justice Roberts is sixty nine. All of those numbers quite a bit younger than the president. Uh. Yeah. Interestingly, the current president and the next president, a good friend of mine who's quite astute politically, he said, Thomas and Elito won't gamble on the next election going to a Republican. They will resign or retire in the next four years. Wow, I'm not sure I believe that if Alito still feels sharp at age seventy seven, he'll keep going. But the President Trump and or jd Vance, who knows uh is going to be appointing in all likelihood at least one justice maybe just holding on to a conservative position, but who knows.
Speaker 2: Do you think.
Speaker 1: Biden resigns to make Kamala Harris the first female president before January twenty huh coin flipp Okay, yeah, I would bet if I had to bet money, I bet he does. I think there's way more in it for him to do that than to not do that. Plus he should. I mean, just like for America, he's he's not mentally capable of being president of the United States right now.
Speaker 3: You know, I was going to bring this up before, Michael, and you played right into my hands. Moaha. Now even working harder to one legged man in the nascacking contest today with all the audio and everything.
Speaker 1: But wow, if you were an asking contest, I don't know why you would have entered having only one leg because it seems like a material disadvantage, but the work required you would the.
Speaker 3: Hustle exactly right, my point exactly. But I am going to give you a little kicking, Michael, and I've asked for this in the past. You're still going with your favorite Biden clips where he sounds a decade younger like my buss been wet or trumble and the pressure he's got double the energy and the verve that he does. Right now, we got to go with the more recent clips. You you know, what I'm talking about. Hit me with one of those. He's looking down at the floora shamed and who can blame him? No, after they get him.
Speaker 2: We have so many clips.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hey, Dad, But to Jack's point is more like, uh, just give a.
Speaker 2: Hey Dad.
Speaker 1: I saw a flyer this afternoon for an ass kicking contest first prize as of Porsche. Oh but Son, I've got the one leg. I think you should enter anyway, Dad.
Speaker 3: But since losing my leg, ass kickings become a hell of a task for me, Son, I know you can do it, Dad. Institutions, Yeah that's Joe Biden.
Speaker 2: I read institutions. Yeah that's that's closer than the other ones.
Speaker 3: That guy could indeed to further and they'll flatter him into this, uh you know, further cement his thank you Joe right status among Democrats. He may do that.
Speaker 2: Oh all my neighbors, I didn't even think about this last night.
Speaker 1: I don't know why I didn't, as having some kid troubles parenting continued. But all my neighbors with their Harris Walls signs and flags, and the one neighbor with the thank you Joe flag, I want to go out and do a Nelson monson on everybody's lawn, go to the next house.
Speaker 3: Be a good way to meet the neighbors. So word is word is uh. Willie Brown's ex girlfriend is going to be speaking at four o'clock Eastern today one pm Pacific, And and the word behind the word is gonna lay to blame on the old guy, not out, not stand in the way of your theory, theory coming true.
Speaker 2: Not in her speech. She's not going to surely, will you think so?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you think she's going to have verbiage in her concession speech that blames Joe Biden.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, but it will be veiled. It'll be veiled in subtle sim See Jack, Jack, Jack, you just don't study that.
Speaker 2: You don't know these people.
Speaker 3: Your clib, your glib. She will make reference to a shortened campaign, having the honor thrust upon her, so suddenly she will reference the fact that she wanted to bring change, but she wasn't able to convince the American people. It will be subtle but unmistakable. I inherited a crap fest and I couldn't overcome it. And the author of the fest, the crap fest, Joseph R. Biden, d Delaware.
Speaker 1: There's no second act for Kamala Harris right in political life. She's going to go be a university president or a high paid lawyer in some firm or something. But she's she's I mean she It's amazing that she got as far as she did. If she had won last night, Oh my god, that's one of the most incredible stories in political history.
Speaker 3: They're backing up the money truck to get her a show on MSNBC. I don't think she has any interest in that or not. I don't know. Yeah, her husband's got tons of money, right, A girlfriend slapper, Right.
Speaker 1: I guess you're not gonna be the first gentleman reinventing manhood after all. Sorry, Doug, I'm gonna do that when I get home today. It would have been better last night, but I'm gonna go stand on everybody's lawn.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, can you even give us a partial telling of the Tim Walls story you related off the air. I was told not to okay, fair enough, yeah, fair enough. We won't have Tim to kick around anymore, which is kind of sad because it was fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah oh yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Once again though, shackling the female candidate with a beta male why do you do that left because you want to have some guy that's kinda kind of a shame to be in a dude, how about you pick on actual man next time to run with the woman and see how that works out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a guy who's just fine with being a man and is just fine with women being women. And let's get on to our ideas. No, you gotta be a fat kind of stupid. I wish I wasn't a guy, but I was bored with a penis so sorry about that, and ankelheaded many times. Oh my god, stop with that. Jeez.
Speaker 1: We got some more clips and punditry for you on the way. You can join in text line. Bitcoin is hitting all time high today, stock market roaring all around the world. Really, can you imagine the coverage would beginning if it had gone the other direction?
Speaker 2: The stock market had gone down. I remember in.
Speaker 1: Twenty sixteen when Trump won because it was unexpected. That's what the stock market hates, is unexpected things to happen. But the stock market went down. I remember Brian Williams saying millions of people, they're four to one.
Speaker 2: K's devastated already. Oh shut up.
Speaker 3: Forty eight hours later, they're up twenty percent.
Speaker 2: Stay with us.
Speaker 4: Shock, So you asked, are there any prices that the vice president is overperforming Joe Biden twenty twenty, So we can show you that as well.
Speaker 3: We just bring that out here. Harris overperforming twenty twenty. Holy smokes, there you go.
Speaker 4: So let this go away and see if there's anything in the East Side.
Speaker 3: There literally nothing, literally nothing, literally not one county.
Speaker 1: So that, I mean, I couldn't believe that the networks weren't calling it earlier. I mean the online cast that I was watching they called it like eight thirty West Coast time.
Speaker 2: Because it was I mean, when you look at every single.
Speaker 1: State and we've mocked the county by county thing in the past, but because Trump was running for the third time, he's had such an apples to Apple's comparison, and he had grown his vote so much from the past two times, and the Democrat in this case, Harris, had gone down every single county you looked at, So there was no way she was going to win.
Speaker 2: It was impossible for her to win.
Speaker 3: Behind the scenes, they had sold their election night advertising at rates that assumed a close race and people watching all night. They couldn't call it.
Speaker 1: Right, which is also why, like if you were trying to record any of these shows, they don't just have most of the time election night coverage from six to eleven. It's from six to seven, seven to eight, eight to nine. That's for selling advertising on an hour by hour basis with different rates. I wish we had a little more time we have two just heap and helpings are stupid. Let's go with the from MSNBC Michael ninety one.
Speaker 5: Democrats need to be even sure, and they need to be honest, and they need to say, yes, there is there's misogyny.
Speaker 2: But it's not just misogyny for white men.
Speaker 5: It's misogyny from Hispanic men, right, it's misogyny from black men. Things we've all been talking about, who do not want a woman leading that, Oh my god, might be race issues with Hispanics. They don't want a black woman as pressure that I say. You know, the Democratic Party, I've always found when you're sitting around talking, they love to just sort of balk eyes everybody into these separate groups and say, oh, white people don't like women and black people. No, it is time for the Democrats to say okay, and you and I have talked about this before. A lot of Hispanic voters have problems with black candidates, right, don't like each other.
Speaker 6: And some of the most misogynist things I've heard going on get out to vote to her came from black men, I mean, misogynist things.
Speaker 3: So you're absolutely right.
Speaker 6: It's not simplistic, and we've got to have real, honest conversations about It's funny.
Speaker 3: I actually appreciate them telling the truth about that because it goes against the idiotic, woke notion that only white people can be bigoted or whatever. But what I would say to Al and Joe there is you've got a sucky, sucky candidate, and you're talking about why people didn't vote for Maybe before you get to misogyny racism, deal with the sucky that problem.
Speaker 1: Couldn't answer a question, take a position, didn't do a press conference.
Speaker 2: Maybe some of that stuff.
Speaker 1: Maybe Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 7: The campaign ran a lot of ads about it, talked a lot about.
Speaker 2: It, and more.
Speaker 7: You know, half the country. Now one is going to say that is not what I care about. I care about my economy, I care about immigration.
Speaker 8: That's where that's where we differ. I'm not sold on this idea that oh it was the cost of eggs.
Speaker 3: I worry that it was.
Speaker 8: Well, I'm not voting for this woman, you got, I'm not voting for this black.
Speaker 7: Oh no, that's not what we see in our data.
Speaker 3: Well, here's the thing.
Speaker 8: I think there are tensions between racial groups and people might feel that obviously they're going to but you can exploit those tensions and you can exacerbate them to the point where you can politically benefit from it. Do I think that's the reason he won.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 8: I think the reason he won is you look at that bro strategy and the white male turnout and white grievance politics that he has used to great success in this country.
Speaker 2: That is incredible.
Speaker 3: I appreciate the fact that Special Report always has a lefty on their panels. You don't see that on other networks. Really no, But I don't want Jan Williams on there because his takes are terrible. He never brings anything to the discussion. But you got to find a better, smarter lefty.
Speaker 1: How many of those he sounds like he believes that so does God? Which side is full of racists?
Speaker 2: So you just.
Speaker 1: All the people on your lefty news channels can't believe that people would vote based on their pocketbook, on what stuff costs, or the border or something, and not have it be about their gender or race. They just can't fathom anything other than identity politics.
Speaker 2: They've gone so far down the road of identity politics.
Speaker 1: They think that's the only way to see the world, which is nuts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it is so cloud of their judgment. If all you look for is racial animis, that's all you'll find.
Speaker 1: Wow, I don't believe people voted because of the price of eggs. He says, like that would be ridiculous. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: That was strange.
Speaker 1: Everything costs twenty five to thirty percent more than it did a handful of years ago. That is like the biggest thing in everybody's life. And you can look back over history in any country and when inflation takes off like that, whoever's in power gets booted always.
Speaker 3: Which is another great example of what we've been talking about all day, and that is the out of touch elitism of the left in America. They have no idea of the lives, the thinking, the attitudes of average working Americans.
Speaker 2: I'm not lately out of touch.
Speaker 1: I'm not buying that people were voting based on the price of eggs.
Speaker 2: He says, uh, well, I.
Speaker 3: Am it's racism. That's why all those black men moved over, and the Hispanic eyes too. Wow, all right, you know what, you people can't be helped, so I'm not gonna try.
Speaker 1: So. I guess if you believe that it was racism or sexism or Trump's a fascist, this is how you get here.
Speaker 2: I have the best thing in front of me right now, but I can't use it.
Speaker 3: Oh, come on, it makes you grin leave it in, That's right.
Speaker 2: I can't. I would be betraying a source.
Speaker 1: And if it helps the show, let it flow. I'm sure they would like it if I could use it, or they wouldn't have sent it to me. It's the world of fairpists losing their s over the election and trying to come with terms with They're so distraught and upset and crying. How are they supposed to help all the people that are coming to them today or distraught and crying and losing their ass. I'm too torn apart and crying tears, and now I've got to help these people.
Speaker 2: How am I going to do that?
Speaker 8: Is?
Speaker 1: But I wish I could read the actual comments because they're like if I were writing them for humorous purposes. I mean, they're that far down the road of that sort of thing.
Speaker 3: It's just yeah, you know one sorry, Wan Williams. The divide in America, the great divide. There are two of them I think that are significant. They aren't black, white or Hispanic, or white, non white, or gain straight or anything. You have a the elite who do not feel the repercussions of their policies. It's the protected class versus the unprotected class. And the other great divide in our country is the touchy feely dreamy versus the practical people and the counselors. You know, they're they're clearly touchy feely dreamy people. People who are just worried about getting the groceries on the table. They got to go to work. They have to wash their hands at the end of the work day because their hands get dirty. You know, maybe literally, maybe whatever. But it's the touchy feely dreaming people versus the practical people. That's the great divide in American politics. If you're the sort of person that calls you're a therapist for an emergency appointment because of how a presidential election turned out at least realized that the vast majority of people can't even imagine that. I mean they just they You're like a different animal to them. Yeah. Yeah, it's kind of hilarious. Into a lot of America really is a buttercuppy. You kidding me. I just got three kids out the door. I've got a demanding job. I'm gonna be working until six o'clock tonight. Then I got to stop at the CVS on the way home to get some medicine and then get dinner on the table. And you're falling apart because an election didn't go your way. We hold him every other year.
Speaker 1: Wow, I was gonna do this stuff about Elon Musk. Maybe I'll hold on to it to tomorrow. Wall Street Journal with a great piece today. If we're you know, we're going to move past the election starting tomorrow to like policy and stuff like that. Whoa, because Elon Musk is gonna put together that commission to try to look into waste and overlap and all that sort of stuff. And this has been done many times in my lifetime with very little success. But Elon's a different breed a cat, for one thing, and he's not in government, so it'll be interesting to see. But the Wall Street Journal pointing out how ripe the fruit is for the picking in terms of.
Speaker 2: Waste.
Speaker 1: How much the size of the federal government has exploded in just the last couple of years. Yeah, and it was giant before that. It's really really troubling. But uh more, Well, on another angle of that, like when we get back to real life, because it's fun the day after election, I guess if you're side one and wooho and all that sort of stuff, but then very quickly you're actually into dealing with the world. Mitch McConnell, Senator Mitch McConnell, now that the Republicans have taken back the Senate, said he'll focus on defense and foreign policy as he transitions away from his role as Senate Republican leader. So I suppose they're going to elect a new leader.
Speaker 3: Yeah, majority later.
Speaker 1: But Mitch McConnell's saying, I think this is the most dangerous time since right before World War Two in world history, and many many people would agree with that. I mean, that's what the next administration is headed into the most disordered, dangerous world. That is a and it existed in a very very long time, and I was watching Ian Bremer last night talking about policy stuff, not just the election, and I hadn't even heard this because when an election is going on, so many things get lost in the news cycle. NATO announced they will put troops in Ukraine if North Korean troops are found inside Ukraine.
Speaker 3: Really, yes, How did I miss that?
Speaker 1: I know it's because we're all obsessed with the presidential election. NATO will put troops in Ukraine if North Korean troops are found in Ukraine. And at least that's what the reporting was a week ago. That's what we think Putin's planning to do. That turns it into a different kind of war.
Speaker 3: I'd say, yeah. Actually, there's Ian Bremer on his website. NATO likely to respond if Russia sends North Korean troops to Ukraine. So so far they're on the Russian side of the border. I guess world keeps spinning. Yeah, congratulations, we just elected you, captain. By the way, the boat's overloaded and there's a hurricane coming. Good luck, can't you sailing?
Speaker 2: Ye will finish strong with a bunch of other stuff coming up.
Speaker 1: I have a goal for the day for my life, to make sure I'm raising kids that don't need to call a therapist when the presidential election doesn't go the way they wanted.
Speaker 2: That's my goal for raising my children.
Speaker 3: Resilience used to be one of the most prized characteristics in a human being in American culture, and now we worship the opposite. Well we don't, but a lot of America worships the opposite. The person who goes to pieces the most easily gets all the love and attention. Good luck with that attitude. Good lord, what are you going to do if something actually bad happen? Right? Although again, these people buy they have bought their own most ridiculous rhetoric about Trump, for instance, and Mitt Romney, the well known fascist Nazi, and George W. Bush and Ronald Reagan and every damn Republican has ever run. Good Lord, you people are hilarious.
Speaker 1: I am pretty interested in who Trump's gonna hire. I mean, who's gonna work for him. It's much different than it was in twenty sixteen. True, uh, I haven't.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't have any idea what his what's gonna motivate him at this point. I don't think he has the vengeance against his enemies that's what I heard. I don't think he can. I think his big goal was to be twice elected, which is like the ultimate, like really on earth, think you can accomplish as being elected president of the United States twice. I think I think that's I think that was his main goal. I don't think he has need to punish his enemies.
Speaker 2: He won twice.
Speaker 3: Now, yeah, we'll have to see. I I wonder whether he finishes the term, right, Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 1: I not only am not worried about him being a dictator, I just don't think he's within a hundred miles of having the energy, the desire, the discipline to try to be a dictator.
Speaker 3: No, I would agree. I would agree. I think he will pursue some things that are extra constitutional or unwise or whatever, and I suspect very strongly he'll be rained in. I thought Malaniey actually looked pretty happy last night. You were saying he has their.
Speaker 1: Day when she showed up at the pulling place and left her sunglasses on that maybe she was trying to hide or disgust that she never wanted to be, you know, the wife of a president and schlogging around the country and having half the country hater and all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 3: No, she looks like an abductee, like she was going to leave a note on the counter for the cashier to see, please help, I'm being held.
Speaker 1: But last night she looked pretty happy. She might have thought, oh wow, I want to be living in the White House again.
Speaker 2: That's kind of cool.
Speaker 3: You know, we have time for like one more piece of audio, Michael, Is that right? You got about three or four minutes here? Oh, we do, okay.
Speaker 1: You know, Trump almost won Illinois, he almost won New Jersey, he almost won a whole bunch of blue states.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is a really a dominating win.
Speaker 3: Yes, and it was a stunning and unmistakable indictment of the Democratic Party. And yet they well, I think some Democrats are absolutely aware of that and are attuned to that and trying to figure out exactly, all right, how do we go about fixing whatever's broke. On the other hand, there's another faction who I mentioned earlier. Who is that? I think it was the Wall Street Journal was talking about it. The party center left contingent wants to see Democrats take on issues like the economy, crime, and immigration in a more direct way while avoiding some of the cultural issues like rights for transgender people, and well, that's not even a good statement, that's not I don't have any problem with rights for transgender people. I have a problem with dudes playing girls sports, for instance, or being in locker rooms anyway that they feel they turned off middle of the road voters with. But the progressive wing of the party sees it differently, arguing that Democrats need to move further to the left to excite a new batch of voters or take other steps to try to lure back the type of voters who moved to Trump in recent years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good luck with that. Good luck some breaking news. Trump and net and Yahoo have spoken on the phone today discussing the Iran threat, and I'll bet they have too, So, like we were talking about a little bit ago, he's going to be hitting the ground running probably before. Do you remember when when Trump won in twenty sixteen, there was the weird phenomenon that we had never seen before, where the newly elected president it was like they were the president. I mean in terms of the amount of coverage it was getting already. And I wonder if we're going to have that again this go around, especially with I mean that is, with Barack Obama's personality, Biden's hiding in the White House eaton Jello, Trump might be the dominant figure from this date till January twentieth.
Speaker 3: I think that's beyond a doubt. As you've indicated, there's a decent enough chance that Biden will resign as some sort of final look how historic I am. Although if Kamala even hints that he's to blame for her loss, that please Biden and old Lady Jill the only doctor she is, She's got a doctorate in petty vengeance, that they will not do anything to help Kamla Hey, speaking of being petty, Michael, play me sixty five one last time because we'll probably never hear it again.
Speaker 4: So you asked, are there any places that the vice president is overperforming Joe Biden twenty twenty, So we can show you that as well. We just bring that out here. Harris overperforming twenty twenty only smokes there, you go. So let this go away and see if there's anything in the East Side.
Speaker 3: There literally nothing, literally nothing, literally not one county. And John King didn't know that that's what the map was going to show either. But Trump gained on Trump in every district in America except two. I'm pretty sure that's right. I couldn't find it at the tip of my fingers. But because of racism, out.
Speaker 2: Of four hundred and thirty five districts.
Speaker 1: Something like that, yeah, only two, he didn't gain on his previous number, and as you heard there, she went down from Biden. I mean, that's why the results were so clear early in the evening. Yeah, it wasn't hard to figure out every county they looked at whether it was a Trump was winning it or Biden had won it. Trump went up and the blue person went down. So, I mean the math is pretty simple on that.
Speaker 3: Because of racism, right, and misogyny and transphobia, including the black trans person who voted for Trump because he can't afford eggs anymore.
Speaker 2: This was true before last night.
Speaker 1: Before last night, even Trump had received more votes than any American in history. It's definitely true now, and it'll be many, many years, and we'll need a much bigger population before anybody will break that record.
Speaker 7: It is now my incredible privilege to present final thoughts with He's more armstrong and getty.
Speaker 3: Here's your host for final absolutely authentic audio. There Joe Ketty, let's get a final thought from everybody on the crew to wrap up the show. There he is pressing the buttons our technical director. He's been like an octopus today working leg a slave. Michael Agelo final thought. Oh, I'm just so tired. I've stood up all night waiting to see if Trump would carry Alaska and I still haven't heard.
Speaker 2: So let me know.
Speaker 3: Disappointing Katie Green are esteemed to use woman as a final thought.
Speaker 1: Katie, I'm caught between being my sarcastic jerk self and feeling sorry for some of these reaction videos I'm seeing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's like mental health. It really is, it really is.
Speaker 1: You're crying today, jeez, how do you handle life?
Speaker 2: How do you make it through the day if this makes you cry?
Speaker 3: We have serious problems in our society mental health wise. Jack a final thought for us.
Speaker 1: Hey, all you news organizations think about this for a second. Do you know anybody who voted for Trump? Do you have anybody working there voted for Trump? Do you even know a single human being that would vote for Trump? If the answer to those questions or no one, I think they are, how do you expect to cover the country my final thoughts.
Speaker 3: The Republicans definitely have the White House and the Senate, and it's likely they will have at least a small majority in the House. Now you gotta govern.
Speaker 2: Wow, and two years goes by fast.
Speaker 1: As we all know, you get most of what you're gonna get done in the first two years, so and jump on it.
Speaker 3: Well, it's interesting that we have a lame duck from the moment to the opening moment of his presidency.
Speaker 1: Will the Republicans finally finally do the comprehensive border reform. We'll see Armstrong and Getty wrapping up another grueling four hour Workdore, So.
Speaker 3: Many people think, so little time. Go to Armstrong in Geeddy dot com. Great hot links, Truvius, note your reaction. What's you see? What should we be talking about? What tape should we play? What mail bag? At Armstrong and geddy dot com?
Speaker 1: Can you believe it's over? I'm so happy the election is over and settank. God, nobody's suing. There's no lawfare to be had. It's over Trump one. We will see tomorrow. God bless America.
Speaker 2: I'm strong in Getty.
Speaker 3: It is the most puzzling, wonderful, rewarding thing I think we've seen in many, many years.
Speaker 4: And I think it's important to use your voice.
Speaker 3: Even the particular field in particular. So let's go with the bangs.
Speaker 2: Say, oh my god, we've been partying all night long.
Speaker 3: Balloons everywhere, no drunk, everybody, do one more time in the arms. Here we got one more time only smokes.
Speaker 2: Thank you all very much, Armstrong and Getty