Speaker 1: Come Awa contracted Mosom Beside to go into a really meatsta deberin Sunday Magas in Santa Do get down to way Easter. Many custom see.
Speaker 2: From the stands.
Speaker 3: More Day Long the.
Speaker 1: Stars, three Sunday The Stars Talk.
Speaker 4: Get that's Amos.
Speaker 5: Previously on Princess of South Beach. So many developments, I'm having a hard time keeping track. Australia found out her girlfriend Sarah was in a terrible accident and her outlook doesn't look great. Meanwhile, Luisa has started dating Victoria's brother, hot smoking Joel. Our newly minted mayor Is Stewan is getting his sea legs at city Hall, mostly by teaming up with his former nemesis Alicia Mendezo, who also is becoming friends with Louisa. That is so weird and last, but not least, my sweet Mijo. Raoul is partnering with Andres to continue the search for Gabby, based on a tip from who is Stevan himself? I've your meal and where am I?
Speaker 2: I'm still dead?
Speaker 6: Thanks for asking.
Speaker 7: Wano wan whoa whoa, Oh that was like really good?
Speaker 8: Wait you think so? I thought I should have brought in my vibrato a little bit earlier.
Speaker 4: No way, man, that was the perfect timing. It had so much emotional resonance, and your belt was so pinky. I had no idea. Like musicals too.
Speaker 8: I love musicals. I try to make it to New York once a year to catch a bunch of shows. Oh wait, wait on three, say your favorite Jean Valjean one two three? Shut up? He is so underrated, I know, right the Broadway, bod Anway.
Speaker 4: Man, your mom calls a lot. Yeah, she's pretty intense. I get that my dad could be kind of overbearing sometimes.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but my mom, man, she just expects so much from me and there's like no room for error from her. It's just a lot of pressure.
Speaker 4: You're still living at home, right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but I want to move out, believe me. It's just Miami so expensive and I can't afford a place on my own. You know, journalism doesn't really pay anymore me either.
Speaker 4: I've been pretty broke since my dad passed. Maybe we should look into getting a place together, sh.
Speaker 8: Bro that is so nice. That's a really kind offer.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I mean we're bros, right, bros?
Speaker 8: Yeah, Yeah, I guess we are.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh man, this is so great. I've always wanted to have a bro and here we are broing bem bros. Do you know what you want?
Speaker 8: I'll take a bro red Eye with an extra bro shot, my bro.
Speaker 7: Welcome to Davia Joe's.
Speaker 2: What can I get for you? Hi?
Speaker 4: Can I get a Red Eye with an extra shot and a strawberry preppuccino with extra whip?
Speaker 8: Okay, to the next window.
Speaker 4: Thanks? Are we almost there?
Speaker 8: I think so. The trailer park should be about two miles down the road. But look, be prepared. Who knows what we'll find could be dangerous.
Speaker 4: Good thing we're too tough and burly. Bros.
Speaker 9: Huh, you're a strawberry frap with extra web.
Speaker 4: Oh yay? And a red Eye with an extra shot. Yeah?
Speaker 10: Hey?
Speaker 8: Are you from around here?
Speaker 4: Who me? No, I'm just here on a mission with my buddy.
Speaker 8: Oh that's too bad.
Speaker 3: Well, if you're going to be in town for a while, you should just come down to the Rusty.
Speaker 8: Mule on Friday night.
Speaker 4: I'll be there and I'd love to see you. Oh. Thanks, I'm flattered, but I'm not dating at the moment. I'm working on getting to know myself, you know.
Speaker 8: Okay, Well, have a nice day.
Speaker 10: Bye, dude.
Speaker 2: What was that?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 8: She was totally cute and she was flirting with you.
Speaker 11: Look.
Speaker 8: Oh, she even wrote her name and number on your drink Starbucks one.
Speaker 10: Eight five five five.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's what it is.
Speaker 8: That's definitely her number.
Speaker 2: You should dial it.
Speaker 4: But I'm not even ready to start dating again yet.
Speaker 8: So but I mean, why not. It's been a while since you and Gloria broke up.
Speaker 4: Oh it's not that Gloria was great, you know, but there's an older woman and I haven't been able to get her off my mind.
Speaker 7: Whoa, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 8: Look at him. He's been with an older woman.
Speaker 2: Huh is it good?
Speaker 11: Old?
Speaker 4: Old? In all her skin was extra so because you're old, you know, but in a good way. It's like a fine line. Bro. They just get better with the age, you know. Yeah, it's nice. It's nice. It's good. It's good.
Speaker 8: I don't know how you do it. You're just so good with the ladies.
Speaker 4: What can I say? It's a gift.
Speaker 8: Oh no, yeah, well a gift that I do not have. Oh hey, I should be this turn right here.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, this place is really rustic.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's given.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 8: To Kill a Mockingbird the movie, not the book.
Speaker 11: I got it. You two keep it down.
Speaker 4: Hey there, we're looking for Riverview State Trailer Park. Are we in the right place?
Speaker 11: That's right? What do you want? Yeah? What do you wantch I told you I got it.
Speaker 4: I'm looking for the Cobretta family. I have him at this address. Is that right?
Speaker 11: Could be? What's it word to you?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 11: What's it work to you? What you want to know something? I might have the answer. It would be a lot more sure with a five.
Speaker 4: And not handgo okay, fine, you should ask for twenty. Here's five bucks.
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 4: Can you tell me you having the right place?
Speaker 11: Oh, that's where it's a lot more than five.
Speaker 4: But you said five.
Speaker 11: That was my starting bid. Yeah that was his starting bid.
Speaker 4: Jesus, here's a twenty.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 4: Can you please tell me if this is the right address for the Careerra family, see.
Speaker 11: The one way down there. It's that one at the end of the drive.
Speaker 4: Thank you, good job. Nothing like starting your day being extorted by a six year old.
Speaker 8: Row this place. That's sketching me out. Maybe we should just turn around.
Speaker 4: But we're so close. Wait, he said, the one at the end, right, the one that looks like.
Speaker 8: It's been burned down.
Speaker 6: What I These two are not off to a great start.
Speaker 5: Now, let's take a break from this dynamic duo and check in on my beloved who's about to get a surprise visit.
Speaker 4: MM to tell them that we won't keep paying for it. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 12: Oo, look at this, You've done so well for yourself.
Speaker 13: Estevan, Hey, you can't be in here. Do you even have an appointment? How did you get past security?
Speaker 14: It's all right, it's all right, mister Cereal. There is no keeping burnman like her out. The rats will chew through the walls if there is food on the other side. And believe me, she can't chew.
Speaker 15: My, my, my, that's very rude and no way to introduce an old friend. H. I'm Victoria Barner.
Speaker 13: I know who you are. You're the founder of Higher Truth Ministries.
Speaker 15: Oh, I see, my reputation precedes me.
Speaker 13: Yeah. Your group has funded every ultra right wing candidate since Reagan. Your whole organization is basically a funnel for hate speech and propaganda. Wasn't your church caught up in some kind of giant fraud investigation?
Speaker 15: Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness for theirs is the Kingdom.
Speaker 13: Of Matthew five times?
Speaker 15: Oh a believer?
Speaker 13: Now I read it on a bumper sticker next to a Confederate flag and a neo Nazi sign. Funny how often those things go together, isn't it? Shall I call security or hold up an upside down cross until she walks away?
Speaker 4: Sir, No, it's all right, Galluk. I will see you at my two.
Speaker 13: O'clock as you wish, Wench, thank you to sage this place.
Speaker 4: Now, God, how does it? What are you doing here?
Speaker 15: Why are you in such a rush to get down a business?
Speaker 2: As I recall, you.
Speaker 15: Like to take it slow?
Speaker 4: Don't be disgusting?
Speaker 15: What do you want to remind you of who your friends are, how you got here, and what you owe in return?
Speaker 4: Ah?
Speaker 14: Where were all my friends when I was locked up in jail? I don't owe you anything.
Speaker 15: Careful Estevan, We've all got a lot at steak here.
Speaker 14: I have kept quiet all these years. What makes you think I would say something now?
Speaker 12: H The fact that Raoul is headed to Gabby Cabrera's old trailer as we speak. I have eyes everywhere, sem, especially on you and your family.
Speaker 14: You leave that boy alone, and you leave Lisa Alon too. I am serious, Victoria. You stay away from my family. Stay the hell away from my family, or I do what exactly.
Speaker 15: Don't forget I'm not nearly as squeamish as you.
Speaker 4: I'll do what needs to be done.
Speaker 15: I told you we should kill Gabby, But did you listen. No, Now your weakness is coming back to bite us.
Speaker 14: All Yes, I guess I am a weak little baby bird man because I didn't murder a peenage girl.
Speaker 2: Oh, murder, smurder.
Speaker 15: You thought you'd get to be the most rich and powerful man in Miami without getting your hands dirty.
Speaker 14: Just because you call it schmurder, it doesn't make it less murder.
Speaker 15: You say Tomato, I say, stop helping Raoul, or I'm going to murder your family. Got it?
Speaker 4: I got it? Mita cereal, Hi, get back in here. We need to make some phone calls.
Speaker 10: I do meal more.
Speaker 5: How many skeletons do you have in that closet? What does Victoria have on a stay one that could be worse than a sex tape?
Speaker 8: Whiky wwiggy?
Speaker 5: Well, while a Stean sorts through the past, let's check in on a budding future friendship.
Speaker 13: All right, ladies, giving up for Miss pig Man, the baddest queen from Winwood.
Speaker 4: Did you see that?
Speaker 14: Jath Trump massa Attica is acting up just looking at her.
Speaker 13: We're taking a quick break.
Speaker 14: Get your money ready, honey, because in fact we have a special performance from Miss Shiffy Top.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 4: This place is so much fun. Yeah, I'm so glad you dragged me down here. These queens are amazing.
Speaker 3: Well, there's a lot of world outside of South Beach, Honey. You gotta come down from that Ivory tower more often. I'm starting to see that now that I'm single, It's like I'm seeing the world with new eyes.
Speaker 11: I know.
Speaker 3: I can't believe you've been hiding away all these years. You're You're so smart and funny and charismatic. You're the one who should have run for office.
Speaker 15: Oh it now, I'm serious.
Speaker 3: You are so much more than someone's wife. Oh oh well, what about you now?
Speaker 4: Are you seeing someone anyone?
Speaker 3: I know you haven't been out on the dating scene for long, but let me tell you it's rough out here. I have an entire folder of dick pics that I've gotten after first dates. I call it eggplants anonymous. Oh no, oh, oh, oh, oh, Well, well, speaking of dating, I've uh huh.
Speaker 4: I've got to tell you about this guy I just started seeing Mita Mirello.
Speaker 1: Oh whoa Where did you find him?
Speaker 4: He's a friend's brother. His name is Joel.
Speaker 3: He's six to a doctor, and he's into carpentry and shadow boxing. Okay, well he sounds too good to be true.
Speaker 4: I know I really like him. I can't I can't figure out what's wrong with him yet. Hlah, there's got to be Just.
Speaker 3: Wait, I'm sure it will reveal itself. I once dated a girl for three weeks before I found out that she bit her nails. Well, that's not so bad her toenails.
Speaker 4: No, no, oh, that's dishusting.
Speaker 3: Oh you can't kiss that mouth after that. No, yeah, I know it's so so gross. Wait, let me see that picture again. I think I've seen this guy somewhere.
Speaker 16: Oh okay, hell, these two seem to be getting along like peas and carrots. Maybe all Luisa needed was.
Speaker 5: A little more girl time while the ladies enjoy some cocktails.
Speaker 2: Let's see how Raoul.
Speaker 5: And Andres are doing with their unhappy surprise.
Speaker 4: Hey I found something, what what's you're fine? Look? It's an envelope Atristiceb's mom. This was definitely their trailer. And look at all these shattered wine bottles, all so weird.
Speaker 8: I don't have a good feeling about this. I think we should leave.
Speaker 4: This fire looks fresh. You don't think that you died in here?
Speaker 3: To you?
Speaker 8: I don't know, man, but it's certainly possible.
Speaker 4: I feel like we were really close this time. Damn.
Speaker 8: Kay, okay, look, you did everything you could. All right, come on, let's let's just get out of here. The sun is setting and I can't be here after dark. I didn't bring my night light and sometimes pee when I get scared.
Speaker 11: Did you find what you were looking for? Yeah? Did you find it?
Speaker 4: No, you could have told us the place was burned down.
Speaker 11: You didn't ask that.
Speaker 4: Well. I don't normally run around asking people that places are burned down. Excuse me, sir, is there a bathroom I could use? By the way, is it burned down?
Speaker 11: Something tells me you never asked the right question. He said, you're dumb.
Speaker 4: Okay, so what's the right question to ask?
Speaker 8: Raul? It's getting dark?
Speaker 11: Why do you want to find these folks so bad?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: How come the daughter Gabby Covernetta? She went missing about six years ago. Okay, we're trying to find her.
Speaker 11: Hmmm. The right question isn't if it's burned down, but when and why and by who?
Speaker 4: Wait? Do you know something about this?
Speaker 11: I'm gonna give you this for free because you look like you need all the help you can get. This place. It burned down just yesterday, and I can't tell you who burned it. I can't tell you they were in a Neon green car.
Speaker 4: The green car, Yeah, you know, the kind of.
Speaker 11: Yuppies drive, one of those electric types.
Speaker 8: Rol look out, Hey, what was that?
Speaker 16: Looks like Raul got knocked out cold?
Speaker 5: But by who? In any case, I guess Rolito was right about the green car.
Speaker 2: But who does that carl? And what are they trying to hide?
Speaker 10: The Princess of salth Beach Season two was produced by Sonoro in partnership with Iarhartsmichael Tura Network. Created and directed by Jasmine Romero, Written by Jasmine Romero with help from Anissa Hendrix, Produced by Luisa Duardo Castillo, Executive produced by Jasmine Romero, Executive produced by conal Byrne and Jessell banss for iHeart and Camilla Victoriano and Josha Weinstein for Sonoro. Performances in this episode.
Speaker 9: By Janny Pino, Andy Bustillos, Alan Eisenberg, Nico Posi, Johann Hamlin, Franco Hamlin, Gray Saltine, Rauli Sparsa, Kelly Conkel, Mike Cavola, Jamine Romero, Gina Torres and Joseph Lymos.
Speaker 10: Our production manager is KENNSA Chairis Recording engineering and sound design by Edwin Dgojin and Juan Diaz, with help from Cassandra Tinajro and Andres Bienna. Casting a coordination by KENNCA chairis, Ansley Martinez, Alex Gonzalez and Andres Childis. Theme song and original music by Rodrigo Garcia Rodnis. Theme song performed by Jaffe, Samayoa and Carol Velasco voices recorded at the Invisible Studios in Los Angeles, the Relic Room in New York, and The Hollowood Holes in Portland, with engineering by Charles Carroll, David Wilson, Neil Wagenson, Sam Bear, Brett Tubin and Justin Phelps, with special thanks to Heronimo A Villa