Speaker 1: Are you your parents' favorite child? It's a jubile show. It's always fun to put a parent on the spot and ask them which kid of theirs is their favorite, because they'll always say, oh, I.
Speaker 2: Just love them both the same lies.
Speaker 1: But let's be honest, they like one better than the other. Dodge that question better than a politician that dodges questions, any question, Every single question asked to a politician, they dot and parents are very good at that. But there's a trend of parents sharing the ways you can tell if you're the favorite child or not online. We'll go over it right now, so you can tell if you're the favorite kid. How do you know if you're your parent's favorite kid? Does your baby pictures look like a professional photo shoot and your siblings are blurry, dark and possibly taken with a potato.
Speaker 2: Or in my case, there aren't that many of them. Yeah, that's there's all kinds of pictures of.
Speaker 1: Two of you, And there were school pictures that you had to take exactly my situation too.
Speaker 2: I just think they got sick of it because that's what they tell me.
Speaker 3: But obviously there's like six albums dedicated to me as like a.
Speaker 2: Two year old. My brother's got like one.
Speaker 1: These are ways that you can tell if you're your parents' favorite kid or not. The Wi Fi password is your name, and your siblings still has to ask.
Speaker 4: For the I want to say, I'm my mom's printer password at work. I was very proud of myself when I found that out. I was like, Oh, my gosh, am I your printer password? She is?
Speaker 2: Yes, I don't tell your siblings. I'm like, oh, passed up for the grandkids they win.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here's one that I'm sure many people can relate to. Your parents whisper when they give some the other child money and then when you ask for cash, you get a lecture on hard work and responsibility, say go mow the lawn. And what's another way you can tell if you're your parents favorite child? You get the front seat by default, no arguments.
Speaker 2: No baits. Yeah, it's always your seat. Is that because you're the favorite child or is that because you're the bully child? What I mean?
Speaker 5: Because it's like, are you scared of me? My brother and I are so far apart in age, Like he's like nine years older than me. So I just felt like he just got everything and I was just like kind of like a pet in the family.
Speaker 2: They're like, Bratt, Obviously Brad's going to be in the back. Yeah, obviously you're there. He's there.
Speaker 1: Another way to tell if you're your parents' favorite child is when they introduce you.
Speaker 2: There's an extra sparkle in their.
Speaker 1: Eye and your sibling gets introduced like a tax reduction.
Speaker 2: This is my son, Johnny. Isn't it great? Yeah, that's Jim. He's also my kid five thousand dollars tax credit.
Speaker 3: It might be devastating to be like, yeah, watch this, this is my mom. This is my dad.
Speaker 2: Another way to tell if your your parents' favorite kid or not.
Speaker 1: When you sneeze, they run and grab medicine for you.
Speaker 2: Sneezes in they're like, you're fine. Dramatic. That used to always be my little brother.
Speaker 4: In this past week, my mom I was talking to her and she told me, She's like, your brother's gonna give me a heart attack, and I'm like, why what happened? Apparently he called her at two o'clock in the morning because he was so hungover. He was throwing up and it tasted spicy, So he was like, mom, am, I gonna die if it's spicy, Like, what's happening? She's like, Michael, are you seriouslycahoona right now? For this?
Speaker 2: Mom? I'm scared. Am I gonna die? I don't want to die? And she goes go wake up your father. He was at home with my dad. By the way. I can't. I'm too scared.
Speaker 1: So he's drunk, throwing up and calls your mom a spicy Did you have a burrito?
Speaker 2: Spicy?
Speaker 4: Michael?
Speaker 2: What did you mean? I ate a little bit? Well, then couldn't that? You're fine? You're not gonna die? Are you sure?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: Oh geez.
Speaker 1: These are ways that you can tell if you are the favorite kid or not. You get the lights of pizza without asking O. Your sibling gets that you've had enough pizza, and you can.
Speaker 5: Tell what this sibling has the confidence just to go grab that last light right right. They're not going to get their hands lap. There's no discussion about it. They just grabbed that last light.
Speaker 3: And it's the same sibling that doesn't put their dishes in the dishwasher. They just leave them right there on the counter on the sink, like that's.
Speaker 2: Fine, I don't have to Mom's going to clean them.
Speaker 1: Your childhood drawings are framed on the wall and your siblings have been misplaced.
Speaker 2: What happened to that? It's terrible, brother, Try harder like your brother.
Speaker 1: Is the way to tell if you're your parents your parents' favorite kid or not. You've never had to do the dishes at family gatherings.
Speaker 2: See, yes, that is what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But at family gatherings, your sibling is practically a family butler.
Speaker 5: Right, Although I volunteer because I don't want to be with the rest of the family having conversations.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm going to wash the dish. Yeah, you would rather wash the dishes. You gotta know my family. He says.
Speaker 1: You get gifts just because, and your sibling gets socks for Christmas.
Speaker 2: All the stocking stuffers are unreal.
Speaker 3: When we started this list, I thought for sure I was the favorite, but I get socks and I am the butler.
Speaker 1: These are the ways you can tell if you're your parents' favorite kid or not. Your parents tell you their favorite child is the dog. That's just very obvious that you're not your favorite.
Speaker 2: I don't like you as much as the dog.
Speaker 5: Your sibling's the dog, and then you yeah,