Speaker 1: Well we have come out to your city. One they get saying you a competention. Well, I'll besire.
Speaker 2: And if you want a little banging a.
Speaker 3: Junior, I come along.
Speaker 4: Do you know Elon Musk.
Speaker 5: Have you met with him?
Speaker 6: I have met him before he was saying, I mean he was kind of an erratic genius.
Speaker 2: He's now an erratic evil, not so genius.
Speaker 1: They've got that little stock app.
Speaker 3: I added Tesla tude to give me a little boost during the day to twenty five and dropping on.
Speaker 6: March twenty ninth. It's my birthday and all I want to.
Speaker 3: See happen on my birthday is for Eli to be taken down.
Speaker 2: Yes, Fredom is back in style.
Speaker 6: Welcome to the revolution that we have come.
Speaker 3: To your city, going away against and sane you aconta sal.
Speaker 2: Sean Hennity show more I'm the scenes, information on freaking news and more bold inspired solutions for America.
Speaker 3: I thank you, Scott Shannon, thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free telephone number at eight hundred and ninety four to one, Sean if you'd like to be a part of this extraravaganza. It doesn't get any better. Than watching Democrats tear each other down and battle for the top. I mean the we're now at a point where the left is now looking at AOC as their possible Democratic presidential candidate in twenty twenty eight. I perfectly am fine with this because if and if that's the direction the country wants to go, we're just screwed. And I don't think that's gonna happen anyway. It is getting entertaining to watch Chuck Schumer is in the fight of his life as now one Democrat after another, even his fellow co conspirator along with Barack Obama, George Clooney to depose Joe Biden. Nancy Pelosi is, you know, criticizing him. She came out openly and said that Senate Democrats should defy Schumer when it came to the cr vote that took place in the Senate, and then you know it is advising Jakim Jeffries to take over the role of fighting harder and taking over of what Schumer should be doing. So then I'm fighting each other. Here's Schumer rejecting a call to step down as the Senate Democratic leader.
Speaker 4: Listen, our goal, our plan, which we're united on is to make Donald Trump the quickest lane duck in modern history by showing how bad his policies are. He represents the oligarchs. As I said, he's hurting average people in every way. And we are through over.
Speaker 1: I think we got the wrong one. Let's forget the right one. Tell me when we have the right one. But are you feeling pressure to step down?
Speaker 4: Look, I'm not stepping down. And let me just say this, Kristen. I knew when I cast my vote against the sea, against the government shutdown that it would be that there'd be a lot of controversy, and there was. But I let me tell you and your audience why I did it, why I felt was so important. The CR was certainly bad, you know, the continuing resolution, but a shutdown would be fifteen or twenty times worse.
Speaker 3: Uh huh, Okay, Well he's been on record now for years doing this. Anyway, he's angry, and there's just a full on meltdown within Democratic ranks and there's no leadership. And if anything is emerging as any reflection of where their future is going, it is in these rallies that Bernie Sanders and AOC are involved. Then, But you know, Schumer has been facing a progressive revolt and that part of the party. You know, some have compared it to like a tea party. They're making tea party comparisons to it. It's nothing like the tea Party. However, there is this radicalism now that that controls the Democratic Party, and he's facing a revolt because he's not fighting back hard enough. Did they not try all of this during the last campaign. Are they not willing to look inward? Is there no introspection? Is there no course correction? Because you know, he's he said that he did this out of conviction, and he fired back at people like Nancy Pelosi and others are now protests against Schumer. Schumer released a book last week, had a Cancelo's book tour. It's just a disaster for him. On another note, in the same regards, Axios reported demographically of millions of Americans like when I left New York headed for the exits from these Democratic run blue states, and Axios now warning that the population shift could actually cause the Democratic Party wopping twelve seats in the next in the House in the next five years. This is the twenty thirty census that will take place. Senior advisor to Bill Clinton, widely followed by the name of Dos Sosnik, widely followed thinker on political mega trends, told us that the DEM's deepest hole in at least forty five years since Reagan's victory in nineteen eighty. As Recline noted this month in his New York Times column, if current population patterns hold, Democrats will suffer a devastating blow after the twenty to thirty census. The party will lose as many as a dozen House seats and electoral votes. Okay, these elections are close, they matter. But the big story of the weekend is Bernie goes on with Jonathan carl Over at ABC and then had a meltdown and stormed off the set. This is this is you know, the grandpa from the Democratic Party.
Speaker 5: Listen, and so you got a whole lot of good people. Alexandra is extraordinary. I am so impressed by her work in Congress and her just she inspires young people all over the country. Would you like to see her join in the Senate?
Speaker 1: Right now?
Speaker 5: We have, as I said, just a whole lot of people in the Congress. Okay, Jonathan, thanks, way, I got one that's important. Well, I asked you, okay, you know you want to do nonsense to nonsense. No, I don't want to talk about inside the Beltway stuff. I got thirty two thousand people. I was just asking me about AOC because she was fine, But I don't want to talk about this.
Speaker 3: He's like getting up and cranky old you know, grandpa at eighty three years old. And then he even made the admission I won't play it now, but he had to credit Donald Trump for cracking down on the fentanyl and on the border and the illegal immigration, and how Biden should have done much better, and he said, there's no argument on that point. Well, you're only four plus years too late, Bernie Sanders anyway, So then his pressure is now growing on Schumer. Thirty four thousand Democrats did turn out to hear Bernie Sanders and AOC in Denver at this Civic Center park. Listening to Bernie and AOC, it seems like he's trying to take that progressive torch and pass it to her. That's what it seems like from the outside, and it doesn't seem like anybody else is able to step up and fill that void.
Speaker 1: If you will, I mean, think about it. This way.
Speaker 3: The Democratic Party now has had three polls in a row. They're in the lowest approval rating ever, in the twenty percentile range. No popular national leader. The number one leader unsolicited names was AOC, so they don't have any name. Gavin Newsom may think he's the guy, but I don't think he is a They have a minority in the Supreme Court. Imagine if Donald Trump gets you know, two Supreme Court selections during his term, it'll be the Trump Court. That would be great for the country, especially seeing judicial activism, which we'll talk later about with John Solomon, because what the Democrats can't get done electorally or legislatively, they run to judicial activist courts to get done. You see that a growing number of younger voters are now dramatically more conservative. You see dwindling influence over the media media ecosystem. That's when I say legacy media is dead, done and buried. They don't have the best twenty twenty six map for the for their Senate races. Democratic Senate retirements can make it harder for the party to flip the House, and members tempted you know, by state wide races, and there are only three House Republicans in districts that former Vice President Harris won in twenty twenty four, and a lot of it will depend on the economy, and I think the economy is going to make a dramatic turnaround. I mean, I'm looking at a lot of economic news today that people are not paying attention to, and it's it's all good. Hyundai announced that they're investing twenty billion dollars in the US. The media loves to debate how much Trump tariffs are going to cost average Americans, but they don't talk about, you know, nearly two trillion dollars in foreign investment that the president has brought to this country just after two months in office. And it doesn't count the twenty billion that Hyende Hyende just announced the South Korean conglomerate. It doesn't count the Taiwanese one hundred billion dollars that this Taiwanese chip company is going to make. It doesn't count. It doesn't count that Nissan had planned a facility to be built in Mexico and now they're moving into the US. The same with Honda. Honda's doing the exact same thing. On top of that, then of five hundred billion dollars. Apple is committed to building a new factory in Texas and accelerating investments in AI and Silicon Engineer. And you have teams and facilities to expand in Michigan, Texas, California, Arizona, Nevada, Iowa, Oregon, North Carolina, and Washington, Navidia. Hundreds of billions of dollars they have committed in US chips over four years. I think it's three hundred billion total soft Bank Open AI, Oracle one hundred billion dollars for Stargate AI infrastructure, the Taiwanese semiconductor manufacturing company. There are one hundred billion dollars. Johnson and Johnson just announced fifty five billion over four years. DMA CGM, a shipping firm, twenty billion dollars, Eli Lilly twenty seven billion for US manufacturing facilities, Merk a billion to increase vaccine production capacity. Not my favorite investment, Dee Aerospace a billion in US manufacturing, and the list goes on and on and on. I mean, this is a serious amount of investment. And all we've heard for weeks and weeks and weeks is the stock market. And I've said on this program both with Democratic presidents and Republican presidents. The stock market is not my biggest indicator. The skittishness of the stock market over the unknown is predictable. But now there has been a course correction in the last week after we went through kind of two weeks of a downward turn that now seems to have turned around. I want to say one other thing, because the Left keeps going out there and saying that Republicans want to cut Social Security, Medicare, medicaids SNAP programs. These are just talking points of the radical left. Understand when you hear it, it is not true. They're saying that the budget resolution the House passed cuts to these programs. But the actual bill in question is just a framework to be negotiated and rewritten in consultation with the Senate, because the Senate rules on reconciliation are much harder than the rules in the House. In the House and senateive got to pass the same exact bill, and their versions, you know, as of now, contain significant differences. That's going to be worked out in a conference between the Senate and the House. The cry they passed to avoid the government shutdown, that just keeps funding the government at current levels and Mike Johnson, President Trump, JD Vance have all said they're not cutting Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid. They're just not doing it. But anyway, so all these new investments are it's massive news. Rolls Royce announced that they're preparing to ramp up production in the US for their engines. The UK Engineering Giant is drawing up emergency contingency plans to lessen the impact of Tariff's good. It means that people listening to Donald Trump. What have I said about tariffs from day one? That's Donald Trump negotiating. He is negotiating, and the stock market rise on fresh hopes that this approach is going to work. Obviously it's working by the way, US minors a copper comeback as demand is rising. There, gold is now you know, hit record high after record high in the last week. I mean, all good news. And then you have you know, the Democrats showing up at town halls, you know, astro turfing calling into talk radio shows. Be careful to my fellow talk show hosts out there, as Rush used to refer to them as seminar callers. They've got their talking points. A Democratic activists have been fueling these anti Trump anti Musk protests at GOP town hall. So they've stopped doing it. And if you listen to these groups, they're being funded and it is their stated strategy.
Speaker 1: Chuck Schumer confirmed it last week.
Speaker 3: We have people going to Republican districts and going after Republicans who are voting for this and forcing them to either change their vote or face the consequences. This is a long, relentless fight, that's what they're doing. And then they're literally giving talking points to the people that show up at these events. So the Democrats, you know, are up to their old shenanigans. But what gets very interesting is this fight for the ideological soul of the Democratic Party. And the strong advantage is not with Chuck Schumer, and he refuses to step aside. He's rolled out a new anti Trump message. You know, he's gonna be the quickest lame duck in modern history. It was like HAKEM Jeffreyes weeks ago. We've got him on the run. They don't have anybody on the run. And he's not a lame duck. And Chuck Schumer accused Trump of causing a constitutional crisis over judges. No, because they've thrown more judge issues at him, and they've been using the courts in a way that is unprecedented. It's never happened on this level to any president in history. So you know it's going to be interesting to watch. Roe Conna says, the Democrats need a new generation of leadership. David Marcus, the Sanders AOC comedy tour is a sign of far left desperation. No, it's a sign of the Democratic Party. That is who the Democratic Party is. This defines them. They didn't stand together at the joint Session. They didn't stand for moms that lost children, for a young man that won his battle against cancer. They didn't stand for the first Lady. They didn't stand for the president. They didn't stand for a wife who lost her hero husband, law enforcement officer. They didn't stand for a young man who lost his father. And then it was announced the gun into West Point. They just held up their BINGO cards and were acting like petulant children that they are. There is a three panel DC Court of Appeals where this deportation order is now being taken up, and there arguments made today. You have two Republican jurors on justices on this court and one Obama appointed judge. The Obama appointed judge had some very interesting things to say during the arguments that were made put forth today. And this is to deport Trenda arragua and violent criminals in our country. And this is what President Trump. This is where the left uses the courts for judicial activism to advance their agenda because they can't win at the ballot box and they can't win legislatively, so they go to these activist justices and judges. Is an investigative report by just Thenews dot com. We'll get into that with John Solomon at the top of the hour. But anyway, this appeals court judge actually blasted the Trump administration for giving Venezuelan trenda Ragua gang suspects quote, fewer rights than Nazis had in defending themselves against emergency deportations. The judge was grilling the Justice Department over the more than two hundred Venezuelan gang suspects that were sent to Al Salvado. This is the judge that said, if the planes are in the air, make them turn around and come home. So stupid anyway, and you know, claiming that the illegal immigrants didn't weren't given enough of a chance to challenge the deportation before they're ousted. Well, but in virtue of the fact that you're not in the country legally, you don't have options. Under the Alien Enemies Act. The President has the authority, as upheld by the US Supreme Court, as has been used by four other presidents to deport people such as you know, Venezuelan gang members.
Speaker 1: Quote.
Speaker 3: Nazi's got better treatment under the Alien Enemies Act than has happened here, said the judge. Anyway, this judge appointed to the Appeals Court in twenty thirteen by Barack Obama. We lot more on this at the top of the hour. We'll get to that. I want to remind you of our Tesla contest. We are going to give away a Tesla. You can register once a day, every day simply by going to Hannity dot com. You'll see a picture of Tesla up there. You click on the icon and the word of the day today. You can register once a day every day between now and April the eleventh, and today's word of the day is liberty.
Speaker 1: Just go to Hannity dot com.
Speaker 3: It'll click on the Tesla icon the contest page and it will take you there. You give us information. I will not have any say in picking the winner. I'm not allowed, not that I would. I have no access to who registers or and who does not at all whatsoever. Let me go to the issue of what's going on with Tesla. As long as we're talking about it. This is sad. This assault on Tesla continues. Several incendiary devices we can now confirm have been found at a Tesla dealership in Texas. A bomb squad deployed to the dealership in North Austin eight am this morning after receiving a call about suspicious objects that have been found there. The objects were determined to be working incendiary devices that were taken away by cops. They don't have a suspect yet or motivation in the case that has been released, but it comes after the string of attacks on Elon Musk, owing car dealerships, charging stations that have been set ablaze, bullets fired into these dealerships. If the Left is successful and just understand, it's, yeah, you can hurt Elon Musk a little bit. You're not going to it's it's a rounding error for him. If you have that much money, it's going to hurt the people that work for Tesla. We have no idea what their politics are and why are they doing this. After all, Elon Musk is doing, you know, to save astronauts, to eliminate waste, fraud and abuse from our government, something Democrats themselves are on records saying repeatedly for the last forty years, there's no explaining it away. Now the Attorney General, Pam Bondi has waited in on this. On March twenty ninth, it's my birthday, Jasmin Crockett here during a virtual rally. All I want to see happen on my birthday is for Elon to be taken down. Now she's made a thread against Ted Cruz, will play it later in the show. Pam Bondi weighed in and she is now cautioned Jasmine Crockett to tread very carefully with her plans to take down TESLA boss Elon Musk, because he's daring to identify waste, fraud and abuse. And by the way, every liberal that's saying they're cutting this, they couldn't know they're not. They're just flat out lying. All we have is all the cr did was refund the government at current levels. That's all it did, and if they tell you otherwise, they just flat out lying. Now during the reconciliation process which they have to reconcile on the House and the Senate, two very different versions of making their way through we'll see. Elon Musk, by the way, is now threatened to sue former Democrat Jamal Bowman after the ex ODD member called him a Nazi and a thief on fake news CNN. He said, I had I've had enough lawsuit inbound.
Speaker 1: Good for him.
Speaker 3: Tesla owners are now being able to catch vandals in the act and send them to jail, and Tesla owners can activate a security measure on their vehicles. It's called Century Mode, which can help deter and bust people in the wake of this widespread vandalism targeting Elon Musk's electric car company and the doxing of owners, and Century Modes simply enables enabled keeps the cameras in the sensors of the vehicle powered on and ready to record suspicious activity that happens nearby. You know, think of Century Mode as like, you know, an intelligent vehicle security system that will alert you when it detects any possible threat nearby. So this could very quickly backfire against anybody that's involved in this. You know it really you know, to listen to the left today, I mean I mentioned what happened at the Joint Session, and then to listen to the left and there in their utter fascination with Luigi Mangione, who killed the United Healthcare CEO, and to watch their childish behavior at the Joint Session, and to you know, basically be cheering loudly for a car company to be destroyed in people's lives, to be upended, because that's what the end result was. And then try to claim on the other side of it that you care about working men and women. You can't just post those two positions. You cannot. Some Tesla owners are dumping cars out of just fear. I mean they're they're afraid. Now some people are getting threats just for owning your car. The FBI is warning Americans to exercise vigilance when they go to Tesla dealerships because of these multiple arsons and bullets being fired into them. And it's just ad this is how people are. Bill Maher even mocked and said he goes liberals burning Tesla evs are like drag queens attacking wigs, which I guess only Bill markn get away with saying. But his point is well taken. I mean, what is the point? I thought liberals liked electric vehicles. The technology is phenomenal. You wouldn't think that an electric vehicle has a thousand horsepower and can go zero to sixty in two point zero seconds, but he can't. You wouldn't think. You know, how many of you have a car with self driving technology? I know many other manufacturers are copying Tesla, but Tesla led the way.
Speaker 1: You know, Tesla's the one. Well.
Speaker 3: SpaceX is where Elana is the chief engineer, and as the chief engineer, he has gone out there and used his technology to launch satellites and communication capability for well over one hundred countries. He was able to give it these systems for free, starlink to place his life like northwestern North Carolina and Tennessee and the Pacific Palisades when there was no communication with the outside world available, and he does all of that for free. What has he done to garner this level of hatred anyway? So things are what they are with the Left. I've never seen a party in such disarray, lacking a message, lacking a leader turning on himself. I mean, honestly, this has all the hallmarks of what Republicans used to do. Republicans create circular firing squads. Democrats historically have always circled the wagons. But there's nobody to circle the wagon around. Who they're going to circle the wagon around, Chuck Schumer, Hakeem Jeffries, I don't think so. Epic Times has a survey revealing the overwhelming demand to return education power to the states. Who would defend a system where you spend the most amount of money and on average coming thirty seven to fortieth depending on the year, and you have experienced such institutional failure and systemic failure like our Department of Education, It makes absolutely no sense. Donald Trump provoked the parole program that Biden used to import five hundred thousand unvetted illegals into America. The Department of Homeland Security announced they're revoking the legally iffy parole status former President Biden gave to more than five hundred thousand illegal immigrants over the last three years, setting a thirty day deadline for them to depart the country. A twenty one year old Biden Harris unvetted illegal from Honduras has been accused of brutally killing a mother of five in Atlanta and was in the United States illegally anyway. This guy faces felony murder charges in the death of.
Speaker 1: Well a woman.
Speaker 3: I don't want to give out her name on radio, but I have it in front of me, so so sad. It's like Rachel Morin, mother of five.
Speaker 1: Unreal.
Speaker 3: I want to go back to the economy for just a second, because all of these companies are now investing massive amounts of money. Rolls Royce exploring shifting their engine making to the US to counter Donald Trump's threat of a tariff. Trump is reeling in US investments at a pace that we've never seen in this country before. Over you know, a trillion two I'm sorry, over two trillion dollars in foreign investment that has been committed committed so far now, High Enday twenty billion dollars, Apple five hundred billion dollars, the video, hundreds of billions of dollars, Soft Bank, Open Ai Oracle, Larry Ellison's company one hundred billion for Stargate AI infrastructure, This Taiwan semiconductor conductor manufacturing company one hundred billion, dollars. Johnson and Johnson fifty five billions, CMA GM twenty billion dollars. That's a shipping firm. Eli Lilly twenty seven billion in manufacturing in America MRK a billion to increase their vaccine production capacity. Not my favorite investment. Nissan Hondo all had plans. Both had plans to build factories in Mexico. They're now going to build them in the US. You think this is an accident.
Speaker 1: It is not.
Speaker 3: I mean, this is just a short list of companies and a massive amount of infrastructure. You know, if you listen to the left and you listen to what they have to say, Democrats, you know Republicans are cutting and cutting.
Speaker 1: This trade war is going to hurt the country. No, it's not. It's not even close to hurting the country. Just the opposite.
Speaker 3: If you want to look at tariffs, why don't we take a look at what China puts tariffs on.
Speaker 1: They put tariffs.
Speaker 3: They raise sixty billion dollars in twenty nineteen on US goods, and that includes raising tariffs on more than five thousand US products to as high as twenty five percent everything. And that doesn't even include their intellectual property theft, which you know was incalculable. Then you look at other countries. You look at Canada, for example, Canada, you know has has put has had a long laundry list of things that they tariff. Canada is, you know, wants to have a trade tariff war with the US. They're fine to have it, but the US is largely responsible for the national defense and they don't contribute their fair share to NATO. They they need to step up. The scope of tariffs is going to go up one hundred and fifty five billion. They are threatening, you know. In June of twenty eighteen, Canada imposed tariffs steel, aluminum, food, paper, machinery, equipment the European Union ten percent on cars, seventeen percent on tennis shoes, thirteen percent or one hundred and seventy seven euros per kilogram of high court quality beef and veal, twelve percent, on apparel, eight point five percent, on roses, eight point three percent on yogurt, eight percent on dyeed fabric, cotton fabric six point five percent, table where kitchen where and I can keep going. And the same with Mexico. It's not any it's not really any different there as well, So The tariff battle has been waged against us going on now for decades, and we've just sat back and done nothing about it. Everyone's, well, what's going to happen. Well, what's going to happen is these countries are going to have to rethink whether they want their tariffs more than they want free and fair trade, because the President has said over and over again that he will have reciprocal terriffs. You put a tariff on us, We're going to put tariffs on you, and that that decision ultimately will be theirs. You know, there always were two things certain in life, death and taxes. There is a third, and that is you can save a fortune with your cell phone service if you use one of the big carriers Verizon AT and T and T Mobile. By making the switch to pure talk my cell phone provider, a veteran own company, they've cut the fat from the wireless industry. As a matter of fact, the average family saves over one thousand dollars a year for the exact same service because they use the exact same cell towers, they use the exact same five G network, and for twenty five bucks a month you'll get unlimited talk, unlimited text, five gigs of data and you'll get it on America's most dependable five G network. Just style pound two to fifty, say the keyword save now, make the switch.
Speaker 1: Do it now.
Speaker 3: You'll save an additional fifty percent off your first month. That's pound two to fifty keywords save now and start saving today from Pure Talk Wireless, Buy Americans and four Americans.
Speaker 6: The biggest newsmaker, the best covering, and the issues you care about every single day. This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: I don't forget.
Speaker 3: If you want to win a Tesla, I will buy one for one lucky winner.
Speaker 1: Just go to Hannity dot com.
Speaker 3: You can register once a day through April the eleventh, and you just click on the Tesla icon, the contest icon, and it will take you to the contest page. And today's word of the day is liberty. By the way, Linda, are you registering every day? You're allowed to register every day. I don't even know if you're a.
Speaker 1: Name I can use. I am absolutely every name you can use. I'm like a Democrat voter every day on the Tesla Exchange.
Speaker 3: It's great, all right, Well we come back the use of judicial activism for Democrats to get their agenda, well, to stop the Trump agenda.
Speaker 1: Really, that's next.