Speaker 1: What up, guys. So before we kick off today's episode, I have a special and exciting announcement. On August seventeenth, We'll be hosting a live taping of Cheeky's and Chill in Los Angeles, presented by Kellogg's. It's a part of the Micuntura Podcast Networks Anniversary. So head over to stage pilot dot com slash Mike Ultura again stage pilot dot com slash Micultura to purchase tickets and for streaming info. Okay, hope to see you there. I was missing something, so I started microdocing and it actually works and it helps and for anxiety and depression. It's helped me a lot, and that's why I started doing it.
Speaker 2: Psychedelics.
Speaker 3: It's given us a chance to actually connect with ourselves. Once we do that, we connect with nature, we connect with everybody else and eventually the universe.
Speaker 1: I want this medicine to bring the best out in me, to make me a better version of myself, to heal my mind body in socas like I want to have a good experience, I'm intending that I want to be the best self. Happy Monday, guys, how is everyone doing today? I hope you guys are doing fabulous espana. I'm really looking forward to today's episode because we're going to be talking about something I've hinted at over the last few months, microdosing. I told you guys how it's changed my life, but I haven't really said too much more about it, and that's because I wanted to wait until we had a perfect guess. So now that we have that person, let's dive right into it. This is Cheeky's and Chill. Our guest today is Jose Antonio Bardiya. He's an artist, writer and the host of two podcasts, Let Squela Cecreta is actually part of the family you guys, the Mike Dura podcast Network. So welcome to the show. Welcome back, Thank you so much. I'm so happy to have you here. Pensent, I was like, I need to talk about micro docing because I've mentioned it on the podcast a lot, but I don't know enough about it yet. So I was like, I need someone that's open about this and has an open mind and has tried it, so let's talk about it.
Speaker 3: Quick disclosure, I'm not a medical professional or anything, so everybody that wants to try this just ask medical professional first. But I can give you all of my everything I've read from Timothy Leary and the DMT spirit molecule and all of these things and my personal experience. Okay, so this is incredible. I think it's really important that we.
Speaker 1: Talk about this, yes see. And this is why because I think when we had our first conversation here on Chiki's and Chill, we touched a little bit about ayahuasca A yahaska Okay, a ayahuasca. I still haven't tried it, So we talked a little bit about that stuff. So that's why I thought about you. And again you guys like like Osantonio just said, we are not qualified professionals. It's just I wanted to have an open conversation with someone that is open about it. And anyways, so let's talk about it, Okay. Lampasta said what four or five years ago something like that.
Speaker 3: See, yeah, oil me like as an exercise, and I've been reading about it and train it and I have my journals and it's as therapy because I started I did acid when I was younger. It changed my life completely LSD and it was a bad trip, but it just it confronted me with my ego and it just changed the way I.
Speaker 2: Saw the world and my family and myself.
Speaker 3: And when I got older, I said, like, okay, let's get into this, but for real, like let's read into it. Let's actually use it to further my mind, my spirit and you know, control the ego.
Speaker 2: I think that's what this is all about.
Speaker 3: And that's how I started, and that's how I got it into psychedelics and microtos and it helped a lot because I have I'm not diagnosed, but obviously I have like ADHD and dyslexia and all of that stuff.
Speaker 1: He said, obviously, so fun.
Speaker 3: I was born in the eighties, so I was never diagnosed. That was good because I was never drugged or anything. So I'm where I am thanks to my crazy, bizarre, absurd mind.
Speaker 1: To your very beautiful mind, I means you have a very expanded just like I can tell you're an intelligent person, and I want to talk to you about so many questions. I mean, so many questions. I want to talk to about so many things. It's it's a beautiful mind. But no, okay, Mira Joe John pees So the psychedelics, my brother actually was the first one I started doing it, and he wanted me to do it with him, like three Christmases ago. It can know I'm not ready, Like I just wasn't ready. You. I thought it's something bad because I grew up with Oh, it's a drug and and you shouldn't and familiar Cristiana, I said, exactly, don't meditate, don't do yoga because it takes you to a different dimension and you're not supposed to see that. And that's I feel like, very like religion can be very with Sino Findera Nadia, because I respect all religions. There's a lot of beautiful things from every religion, you guys. So that's where my thoughts came. Finally, I said, I started looking at documentaries on psychedelics on LSD on how these things can really heal our body, mind and soul literally, So I said, okay, this is right up my alley. I like meditating, I like hiking. I feel like I was missing something, So I tried it and I started microdosing. And a friend of mine actually was the one that introduced me, and she gave me some. It actually works and it helps, and it can exactly, it frees your mind and it can really heal you, and you can stop taking in my opinion, prescribe medication. I'm not saying that. Obviously you got to talk to your doctrine all that stuff, but for anxiety and depression, it's helped me a lot, and that's why I started doing it. Yet they will, okay, be as missus on stage persona. I feel just I don't even know how to explain it.
Speaker 3: But I'm like, since you don't care, you're free and you're free to care, right, but your fredeo care about what really matters, so you can let go of anxiety and all of these things. And what you're saying is true. There's actually a lot of studies they're using MDMA, psychosybline, mushrooms and LSD to cure PTSD and they're having amazing results with this. This is science space, but it's hard because since they're still illegal in some places. Well it's hard to have actual scientific studies when you're managing something illegal, right, But I think micro doses are what are we start with the beginning, Like a micro dose is about one tenth of the regular dose. So let's say you would take one gram of mushroom. That would be like the norm like for a regular psychedelic trip. So you would take one tenth of a gram and that's your micro does.
Speaker 1: Okay, So that's why I'm doing massive man's right. Okay, so spoke. You could do it in one right, like do have a big trip, or you could do micro dos in which is I do every two to three days.
Speaker 3: Yes, and that's important actually okay. So, and it differs in this way with the micro dos. And this is what's so beautiful. But you will not trip. You will not get the visuals, you will not get all those super tingly feelings, you will not talk to the plants, and so you only get this feeling of just incredible well being. You'll be able to concentrate, you'll be able to get your ideas together, and and this this feeling of everything's okay, yes, without the tripping part. So that's important. You can go on throughout your day like everything is normal. Nobody will even be able to tell. Yeah, it's important. It's really important that you you have a diary for because most people will go like, well, nothing happened, that's the point.
Speaker 2: But if you look back and do you think about how.
Speaker 3: Your last week or two weeks, you're gonna be like, well, actually I was really happy. I slept well, I wasn't anxious, I was really creative.
Speaker 2: And that's when you can really feel like, oh, this is actually working for me.
Speaker 1: Yes exactly, yo, Maca. I'm like feeling a little better. But I was sick for like two weeks, Metumbo. But when I did micro dose during those days, and I don't know if it's just a mental thing, I don't know, but I started feeling sad again. And the difference that I see with micro dosing is that I don't feel as sad. I don't feel like I just like you said, I just feel like everything's gonna be okay. And I set an intention every time. It's not just amas, but I set an attention, and I pray, and I pray over my medicine and I call it medicine, and I drink it with water, and I don't feel anything anymore because I think your body gets used to it fairly quickly. So if I want to drink instead of two pills, I drink three. And I don't know about all the grams and stuff like that, you guys, but I just know that I micro dose is very all went on. I feel more creative and I just feel different, and I started doing it again. Yeah you want to say, man, and I feel I just feel like better again, not saying I see.
Speaker 3: And what it does is I mean, I was telling you the important part about giving it one or two days before every take so that you can get rid of it and then it'll hit you just like the first take, because if you take it every day. Although there's some people that say, like, take it from Monday to Friday and then don't take it Saturday and Sunday, the thing is you need to let your body get rid of it so you don't build up tolerance, because then you'll need three or four or five.
Speaker 2: Then it's not a micro dose anymore.
Speaker 3: There's nothing wrong with it, but you want to keep the micro does at least for your normal settings. Like for me, I do LSD and much room micro dos. And I found out that for my brain, my brain just it works incredibly well with LSD.
Speaker 1: I see.
Speaker 3: So you know, I work writing, I investigate all the true crime and the ghost stuffs and everything, so I'm always reading and and the first thing I realized with micro dosing is that I could recall names. I'm really bad with names. I could recall all the names that I just read. I would write five pages and when I'm done, I'm like, oh wow, five pages has been like two hours. Didn't even feel them because I was just like in the zone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, focused, ultra focused.
Speaker 2: Ultra focused.
Speaker 3: But as soon as I wanted to do something else, I could do anything or not like adderall or any of these things which I've tried, and they do not work.
Speaker 2: With my print day. It's just not good.
Speaker 3: But like the main difference was with LSD was like that with mushrooms. With the micro dos, it was just exactly the same, except it makes me even more social than I am when I always want to talk to people and everything, so I'm focused, but then I.
Speaker 2: Need to tell somebody about this. This is incredible. I wanted to talk to people.
Speaker 3: So what I do is when I'm working and everything I do the LSD micro dos, and when I'm gonna go out, when i know I'm gonna be with people and everything I do the mushroom melest the macro dos, and that that's how it works with my brain just perfectly, and I'm always in this incredible mood. And I think something really important is that it helps yourself to figure these things out. It's not like a chemical that will block signals, and as soon as you take the chemical out, those signals will come back and so you can't stop anymore. Yeah, micro dos will work with neurop plasticity.
Speaker 2: That's what LSD and.
Speaker 3: Mushroom, so you can actually your your brain reworks itself and neurons and it helps you think and actually get through things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I feel like it does work like you just said, like on a cellular level. It connects things that I in my mind. That's what I envision like when I've taken more like when I go to a party, instead of drinking alcohol, I'll just take like some chocolatitos, you know, those mushrooms. And I feel like, like you said, I start like start talking about hey, and what do you think about the lasstre yas you know, like it just just things just to start conversations, and I'm pre social, but it's a deeper conversation. Look, I just start like like kind of even like a like a psychic in a way. You know, do you drink alcohol?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, cool. I was just wondering because now I'm like I've been praying when I'm micro docingkitas as ghanas tom and I feel like anything that's more natural, like like shrooms are are just more healthy, you know what I mean, for your body, they are.
Speaker 2: But that's something I do.
Speaker 3: I will substitute drinking with with like taking mushrooms. What I do is I usually have at least two times a month. I'll take a day of the week, like a Sunday, and I'll do the full dose. I'll write, I'll have my music ready, I'll have I'll start in the afternoon at one o'clock.
Speaker 2: It'll last through the night.
Speaker 3: And I always have questions to ask and meditation exercises and what you do you want to do when you do this is always ask questions, receive answers, and try to elevate your mind. Right if if there's something bothering you, you can fix it because it'll actually push you, forcing you to confront whatever's going on with you. And at the same time, that's what they call a bad trip, like a bad trip, but what it actually is it cycles you with a problem.
Speaker 2: So you'll be like, oh, I'm really scared of this. Oh I'm really scared of this.
Speaker 3: I'm really scared of this and it becomes like when you read the same word a lot of times and then it loses its meaning. So with the bad trip, this problem will lose its meaning and then you can actually analyze what's actually happening to you. And while you were saying that it can reconnect, it make new neurological connections, it can also break neurological connections. That's why it's being so good at PTSD because.
Speaker 1: When my brother does it, he goes back to like things that he needs to heal from his childhood of coause and then he he's like I he cries it out and then he feels better the next day. You don't mean, it's almost like it's it breaks well bad habits as well, could break bad habits, but also generational things.
Speaker 2: Totalmente's looks. It's what it's doing.
Speaker 3: It's why it's so it's breaking new grounds in psychology and how to ward the brain works. Because we need to understand that we grew up with psychedelics millions of years ago when we were hominids. You know, there's the stone ape theory that says that we probably ate much rooms or something, and that helped our brains grow real big and start looking at the stars and start doing.
Speaker 2: Art and all of these things.
Speaker 3: So a lot of art, like anthropologists and archaeologists need to realize that we were probably high as a species when we made a lot of art, and you need to look at it through that lens.
Speaker 2: They were trying to tell us something.
Speaker 3: But because they were on rooms, right, and the if you're in on trooms, then you can understand it.
Speaker 2: So we shouldn't be afraid of these things.
Speaker 3: We need to understand them and educate people on what they can do how to take.
Speaker 2: Them because quand they're they're they're afraid of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's not just that they tell us like they're drugs, but most people will tell you like, oh no, well let's see that's horrible. I took it out a rave and it was horrible, Like, well, you shouldn't take psychedelics at a party when you don't know what's going to happen to you, because it it may turn bad. I mean, it won't hurt you, but you will have a bad time, and then you will be afraid.
Speaker 1: Of them exactly. So that was my next point because I think a lot of people use it as a quote unquote party drug, and you can. But the thing is if you see it and view it as a medicine, these things LSD psychedelics, and you do it on a spiritual realm and you do it like like you said, That's one thing I want to implement is I want to start journaling when I'm microdosing, just because it's like I haven't put that into play. But for me personally, I feel like you have to prepare yourself, but have your music ready, have something to write to a kusamabi and muchasidas. You know, like a lot of crazy ideas that are I wouldn't have thought about them, to be honest, if I wasn't, you know, on shrooms better went on, Yes, like you can use it for party, but like jose said, you guys, you have to be careful because I feel like you need to be in a safe place and you need to do it in a way of I'm trying to change myself for the better. And sometimes when there are a lot of people, you can have and you most likely will have a bad trip. So that's why I think it's like, oh, it's a party drug and this and that, yes and no, so just be mindful.
Speaker 3: I mean I would tell people like, if you're going to start to learn how to ride a bike, you won't get you won't go mountain biking, as when you're starting right, first learn about the bike, how it feels, what it does to you, how to control it. Now you control the bike, the bike does not control you. Then you can take it out to a different kind of terrain and everything. It's the same with psychedelics. Use it for you, learn what it does to you, let it cure you, let it confront you with your fears and fix them. Once you know that you can control it perfectly it happens, then you can take it outside and go a place when you know that you won't get overwhelmed by the music or the people, because that's usually what happens. You get overwhelmed and you don't have a safe space, and you start to panic and you get paranoid it and they start looping and that's your bad trip. But if you're in your home with somebody that knows what they're doing also, and you have your bed, if you want to go lie down, take.
Speaker 2: A shower, you have fruit or monkeys, you can go with that.
Speaker 3: Go outside, you know that's how you should always start. And even so the main point of psycholotics should always be to better yourself.
Speaker 1: Yes, you have to set that mindset to say, yes, I want to better myself. That's exactly what I say. I want this medicine to bring the best out in me, to make me a better version of myself, to heal my mind body. And so it's like I want to have a good experience. I'm intending that I want to be the best self. I don't know if it's because I'm doing it now. Check tells this whole right. The microdocing or you know, doing like mushrooms has become very popular, I should say, for the lack of a better word, why do you think that is. Is it just something that people have been doing or people are just more open to speaking about it.
Speaker 3: Well, I think it's a combination of things. I mean, people have been doing this since long ago. Yeah, like micro dosing. Francis Creek, the man who discovered the double helicks with from DNA, he was technically micro dosing an LSD when he.
Speaker 2: Figured out everything. Yeah, Oh I didn't know that. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And the guys that made the Internet, they were also micro dosing which it was in this great science, but they used low levels of mushrooms or LSITY and they came up with the Internet and how to connect it and everything. So you have no idea how many people and great scientists have tried this.
Speaker 1: A lot of professionals.
Speaker 3: It opens their mind. Yeah, like Silicon Valley people use this a lot. So besides that we were using it right now, I think there's more information. We have the Internet and everything, and now it's easier to get. Like with LSD and mushrooms, it's hard to get the micro dose analyze. It would be one microgram with well a little square of paper. You can't cut it into ten parts. It's really hard. You need a chemist that sells you the micro dose dose is. So now they're coming up with this and it's more open and people can.
Speaker 2: Find somebody that they can trust.
Speaker 3: Actually, but they can sell it now with micro dos And then there's all these studies and people are talking about it and they're more open, and all these fears from parents and church and even police officials and everything. People are like, wait, this won't kill me.
Speaker 2: You told them.
Speaker 3: It's the same about marijuana and about mushrooms.
Speaker 1: Alcohol. Back in the days.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I want to try it, and people are more open to try it. And I think the most important factor is we're living in a time where there's an epidemic of loneliness, of feeling empty, of emptiness. Even though we're connected with the internet, with the pandemic that happened and everything we are looking for meaning and religion is not doing it. Because we know there's more. People are opening their minds to what else is there, and psychedelics is exactly the thing that you need to get there. So people are more open to I want to discover myself from the inside and then discover the world and religion and everything else. So I think that's really important. It's given us a chance to actually connect with ourselves. Once we do that, we connect with nature, we connect with everybody else and eventually, and that's the point of psychedelics, is the freedom of ego and connecting yourself to the wholeness of the universe, seeing yourself as a part of everything but also as an individual. It sounds conterintuitive, but once you figure that out, once your brain can actually see that, you have no idea how much freedom it brings and how much empathy and love it can give you towards everything else.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, oh my gosh, absolutely like it. Just I don't even know how to explain it, but I think you explained it absolutely perfectly. You feel like I am a part of something so much bigger outside of this world and you find that it and I can't. I could sit here and try to explain it, but until you figure it out and feel it yourself, you'll understand what I'm saying right now. The it that it. You're part of something magical. It's amazing. And that's why I'm telling you, guys, I'm so passionate about this, and I just feel that this is something that they who's they no say it, but there's they that want They want to keep this from us because you use a different side of your brain. It heals your brain. I feel, it heals your soul and you're happier and you're just more creative, and they want to suppress us. That's just they None. Let's go Cain sa P.
Speaker 3: Yes, but you should totally talk about the conspiracy because it's true. It was the CIA that actually made LSD. You know, they gave it to everybody. Need to see what would happen? See they could control people. They thought this is the drug with mk ultra, which was the thing that happened. They said, this is a drug where we can control people, and it turned out to be the complete opposite.
Speaker 2: It would free people. So now you.
Speaker 3: Can't control them because they're like, oh, you need to worry about your job and eight to five and blah blah. And people who are opened and connected with the universe will be like, no, and I don't want to fight another human being.
Speaker 2: Why wouldn't hate other people?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: And stop war? You know. Yeah, that's what happened with the hippies.
Speaker 3: Everybody was high on LSD, smoking weed and eating mushrooms and they were like, why are we fighting each other?
Speaker 2: Let's just have sex and love each other and work together. Right.
Speaker 3: So the government was like, oh, whoops, don't take it back, take it back. We need to make this illegal, the Definity ament because there's no overdoses that you don't get violent, and it's still it's scheduled as like you know, it's on grade on par with like cocaine and heroin, and once you see what else does or bush rooms, you're like, why is this something that you should fear? And that the government is all right about and yeah, that's the conspiracy, and I do believe that that's a big part of it.
Speaker 1: Okay. See, look, I think have like take some some mushrooms together, ye like, or they're gonna I don't know. I feel like I have a social responsibility, but I also feel like you just said, I thought, why are we not sharing this with the world. Why you know, I've been giving it to my grandma, right, and Desa is pastillas to help her with that, like prescribe medication, and I told her about this gitom tom las and she is like so much better now instead of taking two of her pills, the prescribed pills, she's taking one. And then now she's facing it out like little by little she's weaning off of it. So I'm just like, I want to share with the world. We need to know about this, and I'm hoping that it becomes legal, and I think we're not too far from it personally, Like mushrooms, what do you think.
Speaker 3: There's a state I don't remember which one that just made it legal. I don't know if it was Colorado or but they made mushrooms.
Speaker 1: Legal now okay, so ivah, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Just like with the weed.
Speaker 3: But I think we need to educate people, not just the ones that are gonna take it, but the ones that are still against it, because they're still living in this the nineteen eighties with their program and run o' reagan and his war against drugs and all this stupid stuff and the satanic panic. So we still have a lot of people that are against it because they don't know what's going on. They think it's as bad as heroin or as bad as fentanil.
Speaker 2: And this is a plant.
Speaker 3: This is something that probably gave us cognition or more like the cognition that we know of today.
Speaker 2: So we shouldn't be afraid of it.
Speaker 3: We should be studying it and using it to better other people in our minds and just the love we have for each other.
Speaker 1: Yes, and heal again. Like jos Antonio just said, we have to instead of being afraid of something, read on it. Research. Knowledge is powered you guys, and Mielo o Sah. Watch if you guys are more of like watching things, watch there's so many, so many documentaries on Netflix now on YouTube, you guys, just to educate yourself exactly.
Speaker 3: And I don't know if you knew, but we come from the same branch as mushrooms.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't know that.
Speaker 3: Humans so way way back back, back back when life was starting, one branch turned into mushrooms, and from that branch started animals and mammals and a lot of us.
Speaker 2: We're even connected. We're connected in that way.
Speaker 3: And the biggest living entity in our planet is a mushroom in the United States. It's it's antomatic. It helps trees talk to each other and it communicates, and it's alive. So much we can learn from.
Speaker 1: Them, so much can set us. But there is much something, so much more powerful than us, you guys. And it's in our plants and in our trees, and it's even in us of course, and and the mushrooms are just I don't know there. There's just so much. Now. I'm like, I believe in magic. Absolutely, That's what we have talked about last I'm like, yes, I believe in magic, guys. It freaking it's there, trust me.
Speaker 2: You know you can see it.
Speaker 1: I can see it now, I swear. It's like I don't care, yeah, but I mean it's like I see okay yoag like you know, my music and everything. It's still a lot of things are still very taboo, and I get criticized a lot for talking about certain things and talking about this, and it's like you're ruining our youth. But I'm like, if you only knew, this is actually going to help our future, the future generations. And it's when Molos, I feel like forma, we need to share it. I need to have people like you that are super knowledgeable and know about these things. And you're so open minded Likeanta, Like I feel like you're just nit that like a beautiful, beautiful mind, and I swear to you, I'm not kidding. We need to sit down and chill.
Speaker 3: I'll go over you, get you put the rooms in the cattle pot, and we just talk and have a great psychic experience. Yes, something I love to do is I'll take some rooms and then I'll go to the l Vivero to the plant store and I'll look at the plants.
Speaker 2: I'll buy a lot of plants. I'll come back home, I'll.
Speaker 3: Tend to my garden La ciembro Yes Tolundia and in contacta migos plat cando philosophy, and you get into all these things and you just appreciate just a day more than you'll ever appreciate any other day.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I completely agree. Oh my gosh, it's what your third season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's gonna take a whole new approach.
Speaker 3: You know. In the first one it was me talking about esoteric stuff and wekas chaos magic, and then the second one was me talking to people that know about this stuff. I actually have an episode about bushrooms. I talk to an expert about psilocybins in the second season, and the third one is going to be more about analyzing since we wake up like from my microcosm, like I wake up, what's waking up?
Speaker 2: What's dreaming? Why do we need to dream?
Speaker 3: And then I'll talk to an expert about that. Then my house, what's my house? How does owning property work?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: And I'll talk to an expert, So going about my life from the smallest micro things to the macro like the universe where are we standing on? So that's going to be like the new emphasis on scol SECRETA season three.
Speaker 1: Mean, you guys listen to it. So if I'm and if you want to share, please actually please share your social media with everyone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can find me anywhere as El Badiablu and well just listen to Legenda's legendarias and Squila.
Speaker 1: Secreta perfect All right, well, thank you so much. And you guys, I have a quote Ya Samin, and the quote is the body is a self healing organism, so it's really about clearing things out of the way so the body can heal itself. So I thought it was perfect for what we've been talking about. So you guys just reiterating, we are not professionals, so we just yes, I we're not doctors here. You guys, talk to your doctors. Don't stop taking your medication. And you think that mushrooms is gonna like, no, go talk to your doctors, do your research and if you want to try it, then that's on you. I'm just sharing my experience. Chose. Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Itep with a.
Speaker 1: Soon because I want to go. I want to go visit you or you come here and no say, but we got a chill.
Speaker 2: For sure, see GeSe, it's gonna happen. And thank you so much. Ye pray, thank you.
Speaker 1: Los Guierto. Do you need advice on love, relationships, health emails? I'm so excited to share with you that my Cheeky's and Chill podcast will have an extra episode drop each week. I'll be answering all your questions. Just leave me a voice message first time Monday. All you have to do is go to speak pipe dot com, slash Cheekys and Chill Podcasts and record your questions. I can't wait to hear from you. This is a production of iHeartRadio and the Michaeldura podcast Network. Follow us on Instagram at Michael Gura Podcasts and follow me Cheeky's That's c h i q i s. For more podcasts from iHeart, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite podcast, and check us out on YouTube.