Speaker 1: Hey everybody, it's me Matt Rogers, letting you know.
Speaker 2: Tickets are on sale now to see me on tour, the Prince of Christmas Tour, that is, I'm doing my whole album have you Heard of Christmas?
Speaker 3: Plus a lot more with the whole band all throughout December. Go to www dot.
Speaker 1: Matt Rodgersofficial dot com. See me in a city near you and now Lost culch drums. Look man, oh, I see you my own and look over there is that culture. Yes, goodness, yeah, lost culture ding, Lost Culturistas calling number one hundred and sixty. Betty Gilpin the candy bursts of my heart in that she is worldwide, worldwide like candy. This is the one of our finest actors, top talent. You have to watch The Hunt, And I'm saying that you have to watch The Hunt. Yeah, and Matt's horror averse. Matt is saying that you have to watch Miss David, missus Davis. Yeah. I'm someone who can't sit through a whole fucking season of something, and I watched the whole damn thing. Damon lindelof the King that you are? You did that? I love that show. We love Betty. Oh okay, leading lady of my heart. Number one fifty nine, Peaches Clock the merch I came here to the iconic four hundred episode today in my Peaches shirt. She is the Teaches of Peaches, right, Teachers of Peaches, Berlin legend. Peachers invented everything. Marvin Gave was the first person to sing about having sacks. Peaches was the first woman to sing about swinging her pussy around. Marvin told us what sex was. Peach just taught us how to fuck. Ah, there you go, fun hang Okay, she smoked us out. She really did. She really did. We get smoked out by Peaches. Peaches rolled us a blunt. Number one The Duck talk about the afflac duck. The afflec duck is the great mascot, says one word, because you know exactly what he is. Honestly, the affleck duck is more important than like the guy co lizard. The guy coolizard does too much. Now you do too I do too much because you do too little. But the reverse being true in a positive way. Yeah, yeah, yeahfle like duck just came out and said afflack. We said, I'm buying it right. Number one hundred and fifty seven Calista Flockhart, Ali mcbeil was more important than anyone can ever understand. Oh yeah, we're still feeling the implications today. I feel the implications every single day because you wann't know what I do every single day. Dance like a baby. I was just gonna say, the dancing baby dance every day, you do that, that do it every day? Rank that over the Elaine dance. I would rank it over the Elaine dance. I would say it's more important. Well, no, I would say it's a different kind kind of dition because the Callista Alley. Okay, number my favorite SNL cast member maybe ever, maybe ever. We love you, Phil Hartman. Cecily was the glue. Cecily was the glue. You can say that now looking looking back, I just think like Cecily just could do it all, like anything, literally everything, you could throw it out of her. I mean, like, this is just here's a loser. Wait, what is your reading for your pathetics? Little measure to destroy the people who can't But that was a really mess up. Guy yelled at be yelled at number one fifty five. Matthew McConaughey, all right, all right, he showed up to the us open looking on the nose like Matthew McConney. He looked exactly like you would think he would look. And when I say that, I mean he was wearing an American flag bandana. He looks great, and he was wearing a white jacket. I said, if that's not the governor of Texas, I don't even know what we're doing. I don't understand why he isn't the democratic governor of Texas last last year. I want him to throughout time do so many different things to me. Oh wow. Anyway, Number one, Snooky Nicolelizi. Snookie isn't very important to the culture. Absolutely. You know, there's rumors that, like little tiny rumblings and rumors that they asked her to join Housewives in New Jersey. Wouldn't that be interesting? I thought you were to say Traders, she would be amazing incredible on Traders. Oh my god, the gift that is Traders. Oh yeah, Traders? Traders? Is it exhooms, reality starts. It really isn't made for Snookie totally. Nicole Polizzi and Nicole Polizzi when she got punched at that bar, remember when we did their podcast and they vaped the whole time. She kept asking about your deck. She did, she kept asking about my deck. Sara Television, Streep, Television Streep, Pedro Pascals, Mommy and Daddy, Mommy and dad. That's mommy and daddy right there. What's your favorite Sarah Paulson. Oh my god, I'm gonna say Marcia Clark is good. Oh she was, Yes, she was so good. My favorite Sarah Paulson. Oh god, that's so And you want to know, there's so there's so many, it's varied. It is a big it is a big list. Yeah, you know what. She was also good. She was also good. And she's playing nic Nicole Wallace in thee Yes, that's what she's sitting in. Change Game, Change. But like when when when Sarah Palin's trying to learn how to say words and on the plane and oh my god, it's so good. Keys, you gotta have respect. The woman writes a damn song and creates a vibe, creates a vibe, and Hell's kitchen is a sleigh. Yeah have you seen it? No? But like people people love, Oh my god, look at look at Chicha. She just having a major reaction to Alicia Keys. She says, I love Diary. You remember the song baby Baby Baby from the side really really to catch you. I need that, I need we need more phone sort of bridge. Yeah, Thursday's perfect is perfect. Number one one Colin Taylor Taylor, Oh my God, and yes and yes it was Aristotle. Collin Taylor gives everything every single time. I mean, recent Emmy nominee for the Morning Show, my favorite television program. Wow, she gets canceled. She gets canceled on the Morning Show, and she spins out while she's being interviewed by also a legend. She tore as a white woman who can't get it, who can't help but be racist. Okay. Number one fifty Demi Levado. You know I have been saying from the beginning one of my one of my dream guests for the podcast is Demi Levado. I would love to have Demi Levado on. I would be it. I would be nervous, why she's been through a lot, She's been through a lot, but I think she would come and she'd be very canton. I mean, we always say to each other, I'm going to beat that bitch, I'm gonna beat that bit chop from that from But also I will say this cool for the Summer and Confident. Those were songs that I listened to Confident by Demi Levado for a long time before auditions and meetings. It literally improed me. Kerrie Fisher, I mean, this was truly one of the greats there there was. There was from every single angle of the entertainment industry, a contributor, just like a level up moment every time she was involved in a project. Yeah, I mean, I mean that that was a real loss when we lost her. I would say, so the Queen of candor, Queen of candor, wishful drinking. When when she brought she would bring her dog on to talk shows, it would be so funny. Yeah, Okay, Williams, is this when we reveal This is when we reveal. We were at the Critics' Choice Awards a few years ago. We went to the we went to the Netflix after party. Outside people were smoking smoking reefer, so we went outside to go see who was about try to get some weed. We run into the tallest, most beautiful woman in the world, Nus Williams. She turns around and I say to her, What did I say to her? I was like, you say, Venus, you are Nis, you are a legend. I just we just love you so much. It's such an honors to be with some version of the same thing. She hit her blunt, smoked her weed in our face and turned away and I said, ab so loot Lee, don't say a word nothing, give us something. We melted into the ground. We said perfect. It was amazing. She's an amazing tennis player too. Princess Leah. She put her hair up in those buns, and no one ever could kind of one got that, no one got, no one could do it like her. She recorded a video message, put it into a droid, said go do you know what I mean? She said, help me Obi wan Kenobi. You're my only hope. But here's the thing. She saved herself. She is the hope within and for without. And she bagged Hans Solo, Flucky Girl, number one, and forty six. Serena Williams. She was also at the party. We didn't meet her, didn't meet her, but incredible tennis player, fashion icon, one of the best athletes ever of all time. I bet when they created the term girl boss, she was very top of mind. She was in the deck. She was in the deck when they were all passing around like the Girl Boss like look Book, you know where they create terms and catchphrases that'll catch on them asgeist right number R two D two. That was Lauren, Oh my god, Bowen has an art, has an art interesting or a lot of people love it. Your Bowen shows up as our two and people feel good. Good. We can get Mikey to P three. Mikey can pick a fun on the costume. We're gonna have Heidi pab Bet. She can roll on the ball. I've seen her doing it in the hallway. She doesn't think anyone's es her. Ember one four stephens sonheime just edging out after R two D two. Well, I mean this was a tough one. But Stephen Sondheim, the creator of so many just incredible, incredible pieces of musical theater. Into the Woods, it's my personal favorite. Sweeney Todd, I mean underrated Assassins One's company. I love Oh baby Boy, even even the quote unquote not great stuff such as Merrily gets a New life and now we have a new appreciation for it. That's so crazy that you would call it a not great people people by the thing to move on onety three Britney Spears beat Steven Sondheim. Yeah, what does Brittany mean. Britney means the nineties and the odds. Britney means just being free. All the story of Britney Spears is freedom, right. That's why Free Brittany is actually a very powerful hashtag. It's like she gave us freedom to like enjoy this time in pop culture that was so fun and messy. But she was never allowed to be messy, and that's what broke her ultimately. You know what I mean, so much to say, but so little time to say it. Luckily, we've done entire episodes on Britney Spears. Check those out, number one, Miranda Priestley. I mean, it's not everyone that can just come into a room and someone screams, gurge your loins. No, she's here, Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. And just that's all I've never heard. Cerulian said, likeness right or turning out to be an even bigger disappointment than those silly girl, silly girls. Silly girl, I said, take a chance, high, smart fat girl. Number Michelle Visage, someone who really is mother, Yeah, looking out for the girls. I get a text from her every month saying, let me know what's happening. She checks in. She really cares, adore her, adore her. And can I say, when you're when you're doing RuPaul's drag race, when you're in your guest judging, she's coming up with all that shit on the phone. Oh yeah, and she easy sharp, like so funny. You think, like, oh, they must be flying in jokes for them. They're not. They're not. They're doing it. Number one forty Usher. One of the great moments in my life was watching the usher last Big residency and a stripper climbed to the top of a twenty footpoll with just her thighs and plummeted twenty feet and caught herself with her thighs. And that was the culture that was curated by Usher, who, by the way, could have fucked any of us in that building. When you walk in, you were giving consent. That was the vibe. We were all concubines, where yeah, cordisans and concubine. We were not good enough to be courtisans. We were concubines. We were low status wrrors for Usher at that show one nine, high status queen, high status witch, witch, the witch truly Agatha all along you watch WandaVision, and when you realized that it had been Agatha all along, you gag, you gag. Also, the new show's great. The new show's really good. She it makes total sense to me that she's this like midwestern girl who was like a tech techno had mm hmmm, and she just like loves York. I'm like this girl. Let's just shout out to things we didn't say. Afternoon Delight, Missus Fletcher. Oh my god, Oh god, wow God, geth Can I say, yeah, Goop Kitchen. Don't talk to me about Google Kitchen. Oh my god, it's the best. It's the best food I've ever eaten, the chariochy. I said, I want a tray of that at my wedding. I want that at my wedding. This is the best food I've and I feel healthier. Yeah, I can't Goop Kitchen. It might be it might it might it might go up against another thing on this list that's further up that I. Oh, yeah, well, we're gonna talk about it. But also we have to just say I wish well this Ski trial didn't get enough and we haven't even talked about it anything she's ever acted in. Oh my god, Mickey Mouse truly, like I would say the Aflac Duck of Disney, Yeah did it did a lot? Though? Yeah, not not like the Aflac Duck where it was he says a lot Mickey. Mickey sometimes won't shut the fuck up. No, you know what I do. Love though. They finally gave Mickey and Minnie a ride and they go nothing can stop us. No, it's so good. Mickey. Minni get into a lot of trouble in that ride, but many, many screams more in that ride than she ever. She's really a lot Minnie needs to get those SSRIs together. Number one thirty six. Dazy Duck underrated. You know who's obsessed with Daisy Duck o leotaurres Really I think he should break the movie. Oh that would be so good. Daisy's like, what's her story? No, she's sidelined. She's so sidelined she appears. She's the most gorgeous woman ever. She's one of the most stunning creatures. She's Helen of Troy. Well. One of the things that I love about the Mickey and Mini My Way Really ride is you get to see Daisy Daisy element, which is what teaching to dance. She teaches dance that we didn't We don't know that about Daisy Duck. She's a dance teacher, tile the SARP of the Disney community. Oh my god, you're right. Number one thirty five love Ah yay, I want to remember on dance to that. Yeah, we danced to that for the comedy show. We had a whole choreograph dance to that. Man, we need the video. We have it somewhere. L that is the nineties to me. Okay. Number one thirty four Michelle lle Yo. Can you believe she was on this podcast? I actually cannot believe that that might be the single part. See this is why I like having the guests in person now, because sometimes some of the people that we've had on virtual you forget they were, forget they were on. Michelle Yo did our show the year she won Best a Legend. Michelle Yo was on this like get Out? Just amazing. How was she in Wicked? Oh my god, I can't wait. You're not fucking ready. Someone that's seen it told me they saw it and they said it's unbelievable and that she's very powerful. She's very powerful. She No, she can't say she she has one woman in the movie. She goes the wicked Number one thirty three and important to my sexual formation. No stand forever. You know what. I love Babby am a day, I really know. But you're the only reason I'm tring. Remember a game? Do you know what a field? Yeah? Someone? Wow? He I think we're in his key? You are I'm not you picked his key? No, No, No, number one thing, iconic, mole legend, a mole legend. Also the most beautiful man ever, Gorgo Olivia Rodrigo. We love people, We love you, girl, We are with you. I think Driver's License changed a lot of things. Oh yeah, it brought pop girl. It brought pop girls into a new generation it did. I think it brought like confessional emotion forward again. And also the fact that her first thing was like a ballad like that. I was like, you better announce yourself with this real ass song. You know what I mean? And I will say the fun songs are fun. The fun songs are so fun. Love is embarrassing live. I just saw her. There was like a whole choreograph thing telling you that both her albums are great. One thirty one Banks, who are You Girl? Come out? Come forward? Come forward, come and come, need to know, come forth. What if it was Olivia Rodrigo. What if she was like, yeah, so whatever, it's me, come to my concert. This is our impression of Olivia Rodrigo revealing that she's Banksy. Yeah, Banksy, what my show? Anyway, you guys, I'm so excited to be full in Texas. Thanks so grateful for all your supports and my fans. One and thirty. Snow Man, you really can go. And so many directions of Snowman. They come in literally come in all shapes and sizes. Yeah. I think the most famous one is Frosty. Frosty. Not a lot of ethnic representation. I guess that would be hard. A lot of white guys. Wow, I want to see snow women. Elvira's amazing, you know she she really kept that character up. She she's just incredible. I mean, she's still holds up to this, you know what. She's the Mariah Carrie plloween number one, twenty eight, the movie Carrol. I mean Christmas classic. Yeah, speaking of Christmas, glove classic, Glove classic. Sarah Polsim a great Sarah Posit, proper underutilized, but great Sarah Pausin perform I would say this is one of Sarah Paulson's great film performances. Yes, she has, of course the streap of TV, but Sarah Paulson came in and really tore in this and also Twelve Years of Slave. Yes, that's right. Wow laugh riots. Amy Polear, I mean the voice of Joy, the voice of Joy in more ways than one. Yes, I'll never forget being at Saturday Night Live and seeing her nine months pregnant when I used to go to be on the standby line when I when I was eighteen years old and my heart was breaking because I was closeted and didn't know what to do. I decided to google the person I respected most in this world. That was Amy Pohlar And that was why I auditioned four group, said NYU and went to UCB because I literally said, who is the person I respect most in the world and how did they do what they know? She's only one twenty seven. Interesting, Well that's pretty high up, but she made the list. Okay, chicken noodle soup with the soda on the side. I was on one nineteen and le thing ten. I'm like, I want to mess with him. I don't remember the full length. Do you remember that song? You're blowing my mind? Soup, chicken noodle soup. Here's the elements of a great chicken noodle soup. Bone broth, chicken, carrot, carrot noodle, noodle, egg noodle, preferably egg noodle, preferably a little bit. It's not a little bit of pepper, a little bit of lemon. If you're me lemon chicken soup. Stop playing with dot, playing with McDill mmmm Number one twenty five The Dragon from Disney? Did you know there is a character that's the most famous Disney character that you don't even know about, and it's Figment. There were made Pigment popcorn buckets. They sold out. Here's a dragon, and I will reveal another behind the scenes moment from Wicked. There is a big portrait of the Wizard as in Jeff Goldbloom at the shiz University campus and the entire time Ari goes, that's Figment. Ari is so Disney. Mari is Disney will just came back from Halloween Horror. You're kidding me without us, I literally like Matt would die to go with you. No, but this girl fucking is Disney. Down. She goes that's figman. I was like, your reference, you are referencing. No, that's that's that's my cousin crazy, all right, that's my cousin. She's everyone's cousin. Number one twenty four Renee Bellwegger Roxy Heart, Cold Mountain Ruby Ruby from Cold Martin, Yes, Cold Martin, Jerry maguire, you had me at hello, and she did, she had us at hello. Have you ever seen Down with Love? I love Down with Love? Like she has a monologue in that which is like her explaining her whole deal and it's so so good. Judy Garland, Judy, oh my god. Like Renee is Renee really is Remember when we were all fucking crazy when she was on that red carpet when she oh, yeah, no I I I know this culture bad one. The culture was bad. Number one twenty three A guy who works out and reads and his kind of strangers and friends are like, where are they? Where are they? If they exist, they're iconic list. They're on the list because it would be iconic. It'd be nice to meet one guy who works out and reads, and it's kind of strangers and friends are like, if it works out, we just mean like someone who just like take care of yourself, takes is taking care of themselves. Is you know, he's got his life figured out. What I'm saying, it's just like usually you meet that guy he doesn't read. I don't read. I'm not one of these guys some of some of these guys who work out and read, some of these guys who work out and read are not kind and I'm fucking mean to my friends. Yeah, found him. He works out, he reads. He's kind of strangers. There you go. That is the king. My mistake. Chuckle, beam, my mist say, chuckle, be the funniest, funniest motherfucker. You gotta. One of the best episodes of this podcast ever is called Constant Comments Graham, and that was the name of his tea comments. The other day, I'm leaving my apartment and I say to the guy, how are you, and the guy at the front just goes constant blessings. Oh my god. Number one twenty one will be Goldberg. She is one of our greatest entertainers period. She's the legend. She is kind as hell, and she is the moderator of the view. Come on, she is not only the moderator of the view, she's Otamee Brown Oscar Winner, She's seally give me, give it up, and she's she is a the the the number one icon of the One Woman Show and not for nothing, the best Oscar host. Okay, the best Oscar V. She said, come and get me boys one. Diana Ross, the Boss, the Boss, sad I can get knows it?
Speaker 2: Oh no, I was sad.
Speaker 1: The love and what's the rest of the song, Rupe Paul loves Diana Ross. Yeah, remember when she sang Home in the Whiz. Oh my god, she revealed that big voice when she sang in Central Park in the rain one nineteen Nicole Kidman, and we know it feels low. We're just at that point. It's getting hard now I have to say, Nicole Kidman, it's like almost fruitless to list the projects. Oh my god. But it's just it. She never stops creating. Iconogra never had a fallow period, I don't think so. Yeah, truly, was there ever a dip? No? It feels like no, because even when she wasn't like a huge fucking like red carpet superstar, there for a second she was like doing like rabbit Hole with Sandra Oh wow, Okay, Number one eighteen, the Hailey bieber arowon smoothie. It's a great smoothie. It's twenty two dollars. Still, great smoothie. It's a great smoothie. It's worth it. It's twenty two dollars because it's an arawon thing. It's like, why am I paying seventy dollars for chicken? There's a lot of collagen in it. There's a lot of fancy. I can't even collagen. Isn't a thing that you like. It doesn't You don't absorb it through the through the gut, So what is it just in there? It's you're supposed to just like take like injections basically. Okay, so then that, But have you ever had this? I have, So I'm calling it a good smoothie once seventeen. Ricky Martin one of the most beautiful men. Not everyone can just get away with saying shake your bonbond. Not everyone can get away with saying she bangs, she banged. Not everyone can get away with saying, you know, I'm living la vida. Looka she's living levi da loka, like live in a crazy life. She lived in the crazy la If you really translate it, that's what the song is live in Lovita Loka Shell push and pull you out. She's living the crazy. Is that one of the best songs ever? Yes, my Rudolph, I mean she is. She She altered my the trajectory of my life. Same, yeah, talk about it. Well, it was like Gemini's twin. And then it was Donnatella, Donna Tella is important. Her and Emily Spivey shaped us. Yeah, like literally us, like you are watching right now and if you love, like, if you liked anything, my Rudolph was in ANSNL you loved those two women? Oh no, she was snl oh my god, just like I was, just like, this is the funniest fucking person I've ever seen. Legendary number one fifteen, Billy Eilish, America's sister, America's sister, hundreds of places above Phineas her brother. Oh yeah, but that's okay. No, let me tell you something. She's the voice Billie Eilish. And when she came out and did Lena del Coachella, Lana Delrace pointed to her and said, this is the voice of our generation, the voice of your generation. Well, what's the difference there? I think they're different generations. Okay, but but okay, number four fourteen Hodah and Jenna, they're so us uh ah ah. They're US coded, They're US coded, They're daytime US coded. Am I Hoda? Yes? Does that make you happy? Makes me happy? I'll be Jenna Bushager. I can be too. Jenna Bushager a lyric in my song. Yes, Oh my god, Jenna bush Hager. Come out the building because that's where she works. Stream my album and come see me on tour. Go to Matt Rogers official dot com for the Prince of Christmas tour tickets. Marilyn Monroe she's a lyric and a Kelly Rowlands song. Yes, she is like Marilyn Monroe, Wow stole. If there was no Marilyn Monroe, we wouldn't have had that the rec and stole by Kelly Rowland. That's the biggest impact she had. Marilyn Monroe a tragic figure, a Hollywood figure. You think we would have learned more from her that sinking. Yeah, no, but we're still making the same mistakes. One hundred and twelve K running up that hill more like walking down the street to her music. Yeah, to buy her, to buy her music at the buy her music at the record store. She is that artist where you go to the record store to buy her music. You She is an artist where someone you need to you need to sound cool and cultured in a pinch. Yeah, say Kate Bush two words and it's a it's like a fast passed cool. Oh yeah, you're you're going to the dinner party. You're invited. You're invited to the cool people party. One hundred and eleven Tarizard the most fearsome Pokemon in many ways, but I would say mewtwo psychologically that's a very scary. But Chari's art is as a dragon for sure, that's so scary. The hardest Pokemon card to get to come by, Yeah, it was. It was. You want to know why because it was the same price as a Helly beeber smoothie. Back then it was twenty which to an eight year old at the time, you might as well say a two thousand dollars. But now it's I think it does cost two thousand dollars. You think original first edition chars are card from the nineties, So were they right about those? And the Spice Girls maybe kept them? Number one hundred and ten Mary Tyler Moore, she threw that hat up women felt represented, women felt represented, and they hadn't been before. Oh my god, she can turn the world on with There's smile with no Mary Tyler Mars Show, there's no thirty rock. Wow, you know what I mean. Marry Taylor. More of the greats. One of the greats, One of the greats. Have you ever seen ordinary people? No dramatic turn uh huh uh huh h was capable of anything. Was one of those like Carol Burnette types, capable of totally. Number one hundred and nine Freddy Prince Junior. This was the prototype of dream boy. No, he was the ultimate. Yeah, still is. Yeah. I don't think anyone's really come close he in the years since. You know what he looks like Anthony, Oh yeah, don't you think they're kind of they kind of favor each other. They have the same Yeah, they have the same vibe and they're like earnestness, totally totally. Freddy Prince though, just has this like just with like the just with the family. I love it, just like just like a a soulfulness of sadness. I love Freddy Prince Senior. One and eight. Alan legend, What a legend you are. We've already talked about dosing the posty Hats X two. Oh forgetting Cabaret caabab Bret the Chimp movie, which he's a huge part of, Chimp Crazy. Yeah. Yeah, Trader's iconts on that Emmy, one of the best Emmy's ever given, truly. I mean, if ru Paul were to lose to anyone, it should be to Alan Comming. I bet even RuPaul clapped. No, of course she did. RuPaul's classy, classy broad glassy broad one seven, Patti, that's a broad, a classy one. I mean, this is Patty Lapone is a true original. Yeah, And one of I think one of our best memories was watching was watching on the Ice Palace on Fire Island, Oh my god, I'll never forget it, and watching her nagat all along Ago. She we miss her, We need her on screen, we need her on screen. She's really good on camera. Yeah, she's amazing. I'll just never forget her. Going over to that hat, the show was called Songs from Hat Picking out a Hat, and she looked at the pacepaper and go, now about fourteen she would just shred number one six Paris Hilton. You know, even though the guys are crazy even even though the stars are blind. If you show me real love, baby, I'll show you my iron. The way she stretches the vowel, that will always be the song of the summer. Interesting, stars are blind. I think espresso. Espresso will always be the song of the summer. It's only been one, it's only been one. But I guess you're right. I guess espresso and stars are blind. They both occupy a similar thing. Number one hundred and five Kathy Hilton fan legend, red Bull in bed legends, Red Bull and Ben legend, not knowing what Red Bull is legend, Hunky Dory legend. Kind of clueless, kind of clueless, but you you get the sense, has all the clues, has all the keys to the castle. Prank Icon, Oh my god, prank Icon punked walked, so Kathy Hilton on the Beverly Hills Housewives could run. You think Kathy Hilton was running. I think Kathy Hilton is more ash and the kutcher than we know. Oh. Number one hundred and four the Locknest Monster Nessy. Is she real or not? Opinion from you? No, I don't think so either. But it doesn't matter. No, it doesn't because we still know about her biggest legend from Scotland. And I'm sorry, Alan coming, You're sorry, Alan, But there is no touching the lock Nest monster NeSSI. No, no, no, she her name is the lake. Yeah, and it's called Lake Nest and her name is NeSSI. If she were real, she would be number one on the list, the number one hundred and three. Andy Cohen, is he real? I don't think so. No one can say for showing he rarely appears. I don't think. I don't think I've ever met him. Yeah, I don't know. He's not really, he's not really on TV much. I just think he goes play. I don't think he's ever been on fire Iron every secretive guy and he really he's a discretion. Yeah, he's not out there. No, no, you don't know much about him. Handsome man. I mean if I would love to meet him one day, shake his hand. I'm sure at least his brain. What else are you? Pick him? The whole? I think he does the picking. Okay. Teachers, Oh, we have learned nothing from the pandemic. I thought after the pandemic we'd be taking we'd be paying teachers seven figures. Yeah, what happened well, we didn't learn anything. Clearly, we are going on hunger strike until the teachers are paid a million dollars. We are not We will not be eating until something really changes in this country. Pass me those orioles over there. Oh girl, did they pay them? We love teachers and I think about my teachers all the time. Oh, I really do. One hundred one. Samantha Jones, that's a teacher. Oh she taught us, taught us to be how to be a whore sex positive? Yeah, I mean she We all said Samantha, cool it, and then we said, no, you know what, She's right. Samantha Jones had a major point. Remember those fucking girls in the Hamptons were making fun of her age, and she was holding those melons and she threw them at the Okay, yeah, good. One hundred Raven Simonie raven Is I'll never forget. That's So Raven. My dad's favorite show when I was in middle school was that So Raven. Every day he we would watch That So Raven on the on the tiny TV in my kitchen, and he'd be like, she's funny. Oh no, she's she's she's really funny. She did you see your doctor? Dolittle too. Yeah, I've seen I was, you know. I used to stream Raven simoniw's album This is My Time. She had a son called let Me See It Backflip for real? Are you nodding? Are you like a real one? Oh? This guy is He's on the list. This guy, if we had met you before today, you'd be on the list. That was really cool. I can't believe are we are we out of time? Okay? Number ninety nine, this is someone that you saw for the first time, and I guarantee you saw her for the first time and you were like, I need more gopta mm hmmm, mm hmmm. Queen coming to go high school? She is clearly whenever. But I saw her in the Welkin off Broadway this summer that she is as good as Meryl Street, thundering, towering actress. Queen lady. Oh my god, why has she been on the podcast? I literally invited to come on? Does she not want to come? She wants to come on. She was just busy with rehearsals and now she's back in the life. Okay, we have to do that, Sandra, Please, let's go. Number ninety eight Tina Turner, Big Wheel keep on turning. Proud Mary, rolling, rolling, rolling, rolling, rolling on the river, simply the best. You know what's one of my biggest disappointments. Remember when me, you and Sudie on I think it was March eighth, twenty twenty. We're supposed to go see Tina March thirteen. Yeah, it was like the day the pandemic was like, I'm here and I'm staying Tina. I love Tina Turner. Number ninety seven, Michelle Kwan. This is a moment of silence for the fact that Michelle Kwan never got that gold. I don't think that should define her. I'm just saying, if there's ever any athlete that's not gotten the do, it's Michelle Kwan. We need to make sure that we give Michelle Kwan her flowers because she entertained and filled the hearts of Americans and people of the world over so many times that we are giving her the gold medal right now. This is last Culturisa's first ever gold medal. We're giving it to Michelle Kwan. Congratulations. Congratulations Michelle. Number ninety six. The cast of Clue. This is not just Alicia Silverstone, this is not just Stacy ash This is not just Brittany Murphy. This is Paul Rudd, Paul Rudd. This is of course brecken Meyer, breck and Meyer. I love breck and Meyer. While a Sean, of course, this is ms Geist, Miss Geist. What a wonderful film. This is Dan hedeia as as Sheriff's father father. Yes, so good, Get out of my chair, out of my chairs, so many good lines. Faith Hill, the first lady of Country, I feel, oh absolutely, the president, the president of country, the president of country. Sim she is one of the most beautiful women to ever live. One of Helen of Troy. Here's the Karen Pittman of country. She's Karen Pittman of country. I also want to say, breathe. Oh there's a reason why me Bo and Josh and Aaron sang breathe by Faith Hill at the culture is the beating of you, huh, because oh god, we could just do the whole thing. Number ninety four Anderson Cooper, you know, the number one, the news guy, source for news, the news guy. When you look at him, you say, I trust you to tell me the truth today. Yes, on the news program I'm watching on CNN Anderson Cooper three sixty because the man has good angles all around. Oh and when we're in the mirror, we're just looking at him. I'll never forget Whenever Anderson Cooper would leave David Barton Jim from the Year's two thousand and eight to every gay person, n y you would talk about it, of course we're like, yes, we know. He goes there. Number ninety three. Speaking of gay people, Charlie Axe acts, this is a very shy person. This is one of those girls who doesn't really do drug doesn't do drugs, doesn't go out, kind of stays at home, reads a book. She's quiet, quiet, she's no she is. I think she's the voice of our generation three six five party girl. She would do a little key she we have a little line. When I hear three sixty five, I get emotional. Okay, okay, okay that album. Let's start with three sixty standing there. It's emotional for I saw to start with okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay. Here we go. Number Jurassic World. The ride got it so right when they had oh yeah running that cue, Oh my god, that's someone. He has that Anderson Cooper vibe where it's just like stand and deliver. Yeah, you know what I mean. Doctor Henry Wu. Doctor Henry Wu. The villain escaped. He's the new blar. A lot of people think the villain of Jurassic the Diynostaurs wrapped the terrifying creatures that roam the island. Now, the villain of Jurassic Park was the man who allowed don't do that to me. I'm in the middle of a point. Was the man who allowed nature that had been extinct to come back. You don't mess with mother. Don't mess with mother Nature. Now we'll move on number ninety one. Alexander Graham Bell he gave us. Thank you King. If we're holding out the phones, you addicted to this? You like this, you like having this phone. Blame blame alex Blame it on the AGB because let me tell you something. You wouldn't have a phone without him. Just think about that. Think about that. How would you call your mom? Oh, that's a good thing to do on the phone. Forget about texting. Yeah, it started with the call, started with the call, and then we were addicted to contact number ninety Vancouver Games, y'all know how to put it down? Was that the best sex you've had? Some of the best sex I've had by several different Vancouver gays, by few, by few of them. I was like, they just get it. They're they're they're sweet, they love nature, they hike, they play volley But there's a volleyball league that I got to go and and and witness. They had a drag competition in the volleyball league. And you had thought these men and they were very not these men. I just I just had had had a few moments and it was so lovely. I'll never forget it. Where are their names? I couldn't tell you. You could, no, no, no, number Roberts. We're really getting to the top of the cream of the because Roberts eighty nine. She's eighty nine, which is crazy because she's the number one actress of all time. She's Aaron Brockovich. Let that sink in. Think about the way she tore up that role. She is test Ocean, she is she is Jewels from My best Friend's Well Never that's my favorite movie, My best Frien's wedding. It's yeah, perfect talked about them. It's candy. It's actually not kinny, it's it's a gorgeous wedding cake. It's a it's yeah, it's it's a thick, rich cake, rich cake number eighty eight. Pikachu, Sorry, Charizard, Pikachu is the most iconic Pokemon period. Oh, there's no doubt. When everyone's best friend, when the world everyone's best friend. When the world saw Pikachu, it was like the it was they fell in love. The world was a blaze, like our parents knew what Pikachu was. Helloa, give me a break, you cute fuck. You cute fucker, Give me a break, you cute fuck Get over here, right on my back. I know you weigh nothing more. I think cinema's best crier. Yeah. She even cried in Charlie's Angel's Full Throttle at the end period. I mean the single tear I was great. No, she's amazing. Also, like you know, I'm in her book. Yes you are, because you asked her at the time. I told her she was cinema's most iconic crier. And then she wrote in her memoir at Sundance, a young journalist told me I was cinema's most psychonic crier. So I am a young journalist to do me more, and I wouldn't be I wouldn't want to be anything else. You've been described very well lately, I've been described well. Number eighty six, niss. She can do it all, do it all, and I've I'm the most happy I think I've ever been watching her walk around with her emmy like just like finally getting the respect that she has served for the for years and years and years and years. She was rainy, she WILLI she was rare, she was rainy. She got a huge you know when she mentioned one at the Emmys, huge cheers, really and even more and afterwards like I mean, Rina nine one one got a huge applause break like people love comedy. We need NISI to host, We need to host essin No come on, don't you agree? Don't you agree? Number eighty five Sarah, I think like first of all, when she sang Moment Moments in the woods and into the Oh, I turned to Matt Whitaker at the end, we were both were crying like, I'm just like such the most thoughtful singer. Ye, beautiful artist, fucking you can tell, the nicest person. Oh my god, just a true all around legend. We almost had her on this show. I know what happened. It's just scheduling didn't work out. Scheduling didn't well, Sarah, No, it was I was. I think. I think I fucked it up. Sarah, So sorry, I fucked it up. I Actually, we'll get it. We'll do it, We'll do it, We'll do it. Oh my god, Sarah, please number eighty four for everything you've done for then you will continue to do like just from where Ruth started to where rou is that is? That is. You couldn't even do the biopic. It would have to be ten. It would be many four episodes, twenty four episode mini series, yeah, series with a different person playing ruin every episode, like the Bob Dylan biopic I'm out There, Kate Blanchatu play It's really good. Number eighty three, Natalie, you are one of the best, in the words of Rihanna, one of the baddest bitches in Hollywood. Oh when one of the badest pitches forever, forever, forever Wait then. Video of Rihanna and Natalie meeting to me is so good. Natalie Portman is everything she has missed your I'll never There's nothing cooler, that cuter than those commercials like Oh, She's got it, She's got it. Fucking superstar. May December Academy was doing her dirty by Blacks want o Box Loucks. I think it's gonna get hard to get in. Number eighty two Steven Spielberg, Thank you for Jaws. Thank you for every from Jaws. Thank you for et Jaws invented the Summer movie. Thank you for Schindler's List. Thank you for a Jurassic Park. Thank you for the color purple. Thank you for Lincoln. It's a prayer. Apologearty, Thank you for No was that Ron Howard? Thank you for a beautiful mind. That was Ron Howard too. I know your your impact. Number eighty one Kate Winslet. I think that we all were impacted. When Kate Winslet as Rose de Wip you Cater, which is a real name they named that character, turned around in that hat and said it doesn't look big as the fact that she was introduced in that movie with a complaint. What does she say as she's walking towards the boat, she turns around and says, not my hat because she's wearing it. Yeah, but she says, like my back is something like that to go from this isn't doesn't look as big as the Mauritania to my baby is strong. My baby is strong. That's range number eighty. Prince. When he changed his name to a symbol, that was that was true pop star behavior. Well, that was truly him getting past like labels trying to like make him a prop. He was just like, I'm gonna do something that you guys will be so confused about. Oh. He was the queen of ugly coming, of ugly coming. Honestly like gooning. Prince was the original gooner. He was gooning in the mic number seventy nine. Lassie. What a heroic dog. I love a colleage. Lastie was always down to save the day, the day. A Collie is so beautiful. Yeah, very beautiful coat, coat, narrow, faucet of doubts. Yeah yeah yeah, really a TV star? Oh yeah yeah. I think they should bring back Lassie. Oh that would be good. But dark and edgy and fucked like like Lassie, but doing coke like Lassie, but like fucked up like bisexual like Lassieuphoria. I want to see Sam Levinson and bring back Lassie. Last Culture Ratis is the production by Will Ferrell's Big Money Players in iHeart Radio podcasts, created and hosted by Matt Rodgers and Bowen Yang executive produced by Anna Hasnier and Hanasani, Produced by Becka Ramos, editing mixed by Doug Bamimnikla Board and our music is by Henry Komerski. Hey everybody, it's me Matt Rogers, letting you know.
Speaker 2: Tickets are on sale now to see me on tour, the Prince of Christmas Tour, that is.
Speaker 3: I'm doing my whole album Have You Heard of Christmas? Plus a lot more with the whole band all throughout December. Go to www dot Matt Rodgers Official dot com.
Speaker 1: See me in a city near you.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello,