Speaker 1: WA's up and welcome back to another episode of No Senner's podcast with your hosts now fuck that with your load glasses malone pee. So this Oklahoma city, that's the only thing you got going out on.
Speaker 2: That's all I got going on to dry autumn.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: On the other unrelated note, to go back to a way earlier podcast, I tweaked my risk exposure model, and for the sports betting thing, I'm up one hundred I'm up one hundred and twenty five percent in one month.
Speaker 1: Peeps cracky. So this nigga peep man, he just goes around doing.
Speaker 3: Shit with money, just like like a like a specific type of gambling or something like.
Speaker 1: He needed anything.
Speaker 2: I'm chronically unemployed, so since like, since I can't get a job, I gotta give my money little jobs for them to.
Speaker 4: Do right right right. So you're like, oh, I can make some money right there. Let me throw something right there. Yeah, let me do that. That looks good.
Speaker 2: I do. That's all I know how to do.
Speaker 4: That's funny if you're nice.
Speaker 2: If I had more money, actually get some.
Speaker 1: Accomplishming right right right when this is what most white people do, like y'all, just like I know that shit. It'd be a lot of stereotypes about white people, and you know, the the main ones that all white people have money. And I know that's not true, right because I know some pro white people. They just not from California. I don't know no poor white people from California.
Speaker 2: You gotta you gotta go over the hell. You gotta come down the grapevine for that.
Speaker 1: Even the ones I think that don't be having nothing. I used to have a joke with Head, I swear to god, I used to tell him all the time, like white people get a California and here it into one hundred thousand dollars to start life.
Speaker 2: So all true in a couple of spots.
Speaker 4: So motherfuckers on the street and all the niggas.
Speaker 1: But it's different the white people that want to be Okay, let me not even have this conversation. White people are free, bro, Like they really live their life free. Like I'm telling you, man, me and Pete, Pete the money I'm about to make over the next twelve months. Me and Pete pretty much have it planned out. But sometimes it's scared because Pete probably don't even care about Like if Pete go back down to zero, that's method. I'll figure it out.
Speaker 2: I've never had worthan half of one.
Speaker 1: Dollars.
Speaker 2: I have had a disposable dollars since sun, like twenty two years old, twenty two since twenty four, it's twenty four. I've had a disposable dollars. I was twenty four years old.
Speaker 1: This is what I always say, Like, do you really believe in racism? No peak, do you believe in it that.
Speaker 2: It can happen?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I mean do you believe it exists today?
Speaker 2: Yeah? In pockets? Sure, I think as it's.
Speaker 1: And I'm not talking about I'm not talking about like that old southern white racism like hanging you know, black folks and shit. I mean like literally not giving like a couple of different things, right, black people playing ketchup right where they're behind and they're trying to catch up to everybody that's free and clear. Obviously, you know you're from a disenfranchised group compared to the regular white man.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: Even most Italians can go there and think they're white till they come you know what I mean, Because you're Italian. It is different, Like you're not an English white man.
Speaker 2: I'm not like heavily Italian. I felt it's been for a long time. But like Italian people not being considered white is yeah, that's a stretch.
Speaker 1: Sure, I agree, because Italian people are white. I argue with the Talan people that tell me they wasn't white.
Speaker 2: You know, they just try get a handout.
Speaker 1: I Hrish people for a long time, got treated pretty fucked up. But this is why I'm asking, right. I was thinking about a couple of things right, and I had this argument with Charlotte Magne. This has been an argument I've been having with Charlotte Magne for four years, five years. I'm like, Yo, these niggas is lyning about how much money they got. He like, when you think Oprah's lyning and you think jay Line, I'm like, hell, yeah, they lying, you know what I mean? Are they lying like, oh I got this much money in my pocket? Though? Are they lying like I'm I'm I'm When they start talking about network, right, everybody, the conversation is, huh.
Speaker 2: Everybody is lying about network because it can't be really, he don't believe me. It depends on it depends on the context. In the context of the net Worth conversation, they're telling the truth. In the context of taking the net worth conversation and into straight liquidity. They're they're all led because it's a false conversation, because the sale of the thing devalues the thing to the point that no longer could be realized. That's the thing it's being represented us.
Speaker 1: But even further than that, though, Pete even further, like if Oprah is worth three billion, she could never get it. She couldn't liquidate everything she got and get it.
Speaker 2: That's what I just said.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying it not even digitally, like they can't do anything, and she could sell it on a buyer.
Speaker 2: People do that. It would have to be a singular acquisition, and it still wouldn't work.
Speaker 1: It wouldn't work because if people paid you what you worked, they couldn't profit off of your talent. You get what I'm saying, Like when somebody saying somebody's network, I'm thinking about what they're worth to everybody else.
Speaker 2: See, it's funny, that's an interesting point that you're making because I was just doing the same thing with a macro cash flow diet GM about the manipulation of value and wages in the country over the past quarter century. Nobody wants to pay anybody a wage up front. So what we're seeing in the economy as a macro and a flow of capital is I don't want to pay you right now one hundred thousand dollars for what you're gonna do. I want to pay you fifty thousand dollars. I'm gonna defer you into a four toh one K, and then we're gonna manipulate the economy in general through your black Rocks and whatever else to prop up the equity values in all the stocks that give you your four to one k's value so that I can kick the can down the road on your compensation by essentially only in real time giving you a dollar ten. I give you your dollar, you get your additional ten, But in reality, by the time it's claimable, you're getting the two hundred dollars because we've manipulated the entire compensation package for a time distribution apparatus.
Speaker 1: No, I get what you're saying. So that's still all related to inflation steal.
Speaker 2: And inflation plays. Is that could happen about? Yeah, it sucking a value out of other places for sure?
Speaker 1: Sure, sure included. So long story short, I was saying, if open is worth three billion, right like there's nothing she could sell. She could sell everything she ever had in her life and they wouldn't equal to three billion doll She wouldn't have three billion dollars.
Speaker 4: Nigga.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about even before taxes.
Speaker 4: And why is that?
Speaker 3: It's just think she got that's not even though they say it's the network that don't. It's not really worth what they say and the network is her existence is worth it?
Speaker 2: Well, look at what's this? Look at Stirling for example, right from the Clippers sale. His net worth was less on paper prior to the sale. Then it wasn't after the sale because some clown overpaid for the Clippers by like sevenfold. And if somebody wanted to buy Harpoor whatever the hell that thing is called lock stock and barrel, they.
Speaker 1: Could buy it. Yeah, but I don't think that's I think. I think most people with money underrate their network. I think I'm still trying to market wealth and success. They over they overinflate their network because they know most people are ignorant to what they work exactly what they say, what your marketability is?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, jay Z.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no Sentilings, no Sillans, g L Pete, Pete, and the spot got my brother Joey west side.
Speaker 2: You and like what jay Z says on a microphone and what jay Z's accountant rights to the i R s, They're not gonna.
Speaker 1: Match even even minus the rest. It ain't real. That's that's no shade to to you know. My one of my favorite rappers of all time is just we are in the business, you know, hip hop especially. It's funny because they call themselves disliking Donald Trump, but to me, they took every part of his business, his business style of what he does as a brand is what every last hip hop artist is run in today. I mean they're selling success, they're selling will. So they look at the.
Speaker 2: Court case from today, well, you know, like at the court case in New York from today over the bullshit property appraisal. They're saying that he took a loan out against a property, he put it at value X, he got the money, he paid it back to the bank with interest. Nobody complained bank, nor him. Latitia James, the attorney the DA in New York is hauling him into court saying that he committed fraud by putting a false appraisal value on an asset. It's the most bullshit claim I've ever seen in her a courtroom.
Speaker 1: But it made me think about some shit. And I've been looking at like Puff. Puff is in the media a lot, lady, right. I mean, obviously with all this Tupac shit going on and people thinking that Keith d talking is what got you know, the arrest warrant for you know, to charge it with murder Nevada, and it's not. I mean, some other evidence that people don't really know about. It will come out and everybody figure it out. But obviously, if people believe the story you know that Kify is saying publicly, they'll be talking about Puff getting arrest. So I've been seeing his name in the press, but I noticed through other stories that wasn't really what I wanted to talk about. Puff has been taking such a hard everybody's been punching on Puff, you know, socially on different conversations of Royalty Publishing and Master. I would the first thing was the Locks, and the Locks were talking about Puff having their publisher right for years.
Speaker 2: I hate what artists do. That shit ex post.
Speaker 1: Factor, I hate it exact. Why do you hate it self?
Speaker 2: Chicken shit? You signed a contract you were thrilled to death today you signed the contract, you got the money up front. You were short sighted, and then you spent all the money and now you're bitching because of the contract that you signed. Bitch, ass shit I've ever fucking seen.
Speaker 1: Agreed agree, And he is irritating the ship out of me, like I was looking at Jada kissing. Obviously, I have a huge respect for the Locks, you know what I mean, great brothers, even great brothers to know.
Speaker 4: But I just was.
Speaker 1: Listening to him talk shit about puff. I was listening in the mace talk shit about this is crazy. Like I know, he hit them boys with six figures to do these deals. He gambled on them.
Speaker 2: Six figures, Yeah, six figures in nineteen ninety five, six six figures today.
Speaker 1: But six figures with no records, yeah, six figures without them. You know, they don't have a month, they don't have a hit ricord.
Speaker 4: Get'll because I believe that, y'all.
Speaker 1: I believe it could work.
Speaker 2: How hard is it? Clear? Three hundred thousand dollars Independent with no help and walk off with.
Speaker 1: It shit off of records. Yes, ship back then you would need to sell probably Independent would probably need to sell five half a million records.
Speaker 2: You have to have a big trunk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, half a million singles today, it's life versually impossible, you know, I mean to do it just and to clear it, Yeah, you'd have to.
Speaker 4: Stream billions, right.
Speaker 1: To get well one million, one million is three thousand dollars, so one hundred million is three hundred thousand dollars. Hopefully it should be a little bit more. So what it's going to take to market record to one hundred million streams?
Speaker 4: You said you got a couple of nages doing that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they they're not independent.
Speaker 2: He said, you gonna spend three thousand all that you probably shit, you probably need to do.
Speaker 4: You have to lie.
Speaker 1: You got your delb but you're gonna have to spend to market three hundred thousand dollars work the streams profit. You might have to spend half a million dollars, maybe even a million dollars just to make the three hundred. You're gonna make more, but he said, to clear three hundreds, he used see the pe man with peace, start talk or final. He gonna use specific words, and I would listen to every word. He asked.
Speaker 2: Well like at the same time though, at that during their period with Bad Boy, those guys if they went out and did a huge nightclub event on New Year's in New York, they ain't got a big old sack of cash for showing up. That was their cash. They didn't have to kick that upstairs.
Speaker 1: That was theirs, right, Yeah, yeah, But it's not just that, right, It's like, let's say Mason and Locks. Well, let's take the locks. The Lock situation is unique because the Locks didn't really make no records for battle. Let's say, let's say he gave the lock three hundred thousand dollars in publisher. They didn't make three hundred thousand dollars of published when it was with bad boy like he for sure, as far as the publisher side of that deal, for sure, they left that he didn't have. He didn't recoup his money.
Speaker 4: Did he verse? So Benjamin's wasn't worth that.
Speaker 1: Eventually, it's six is six, it's six record's six people. I think how many people's own it's all about the mens five or six people.
Speaker 2: Yes, but made it everybody else, everybody else, Those just added value to them. They didn't add value to it six people.
Speaker 1: So it's five or six people, right, and then and it's funny because I just knew that right off the river.
Speaker 4: It's funny the locks, puff Cam and Biggie, and then you got this big sample.
Speaker 1: So let's say let's say this song is worth Let's say why they was on Bad Boy that song was worth two million dollars of publisher which that would be a stretch. It's a lot of money for one song for publishing, you know, said and like that, maybe I'm missing you songs could be worth that kind of money. But let's say that it's all about the mentioning this song is worth two to three million dollars in publishing roughly. That's that's somewhere close to what it could be worth in that time period. Right. The sample is probably eating up half of it, right, But that's also why you gotta hit record and then you gotta you gotta split it up amongst everybody else on the writer's side, right, whoever is writing the chorus, because it all breaks down to small percentages. If it's six people on one song and the hook, and it's different people that write everything, it might break down to like eight eight and some change, maybe eight in the quarter. It's six people, so it might be six divided by two or third, So it might be like eight you know, you might get eight and three three three percent or something. You know what I'm saying, it ain't worth it. You know what I'm saying, it ain't worth it. So when they walk off from the label, right, they still in debt, they publish, it still ain't really recoup the money. So then they go to Rough Riders and they start making a shitload of money. Right, they start having more success, Right, they own more records. Now he's probably breaking even you know what I'm saying, when they get to the Rough Riders deal, well, into the Rough Riders deal, and then now after that he starts to make money on the investment.
Speaker 4: And years don't passed by at this point, right, So.
Speaker 1: Listening to them complaining, it's like crazy. It's like, well, if a nigga front you three hundred thousand dollars, you know what I'm saying, He's supposed to want to make money, even if it's taking time. And just to listen to complaint, even Mace, like Mace the way makes me sounding that shit be sounded crazy like I'm a huge mas Maan cuz, but the like Puff made that nigga out of nothing. Now, don't get me wrong, murder Mace with Sound Dog. But it's like this nigga is the hottest nigga in the music business at the time. He got the heart of the orders in the music business and Big at the time, like his first look to the world nigga. He's on a song with one twelve and Big Fact. That's like grandfather and you. It's like grandfathering you into success. Like you just walk right into a fucking dynasty, right, I mean, you just walk right into a fortune. And it's like, don't get me wrong, Mace carried his part of the deal because I remember that verse the first day I heard it. So he shine or whatever he gave that nigga was a gamble. And for him to be talking crazy about a nigga that changed his life, I don't give a fuck what you think is going on these niggas is crazy. Matt Listen, mac ten has done some shit that I don't like. Birdman has done some shit. I will never You'll never see me nowhere publicly talking about no nigga that changed my life. That alone, Like Mason, this chet's the millionaire because of that.
Speaker 4: That goes into a character thing, right, and maybe it's you know, it's something that it Don't you think they did that based though ignorance.
Speaker 2: Well, he did have some things to say about Mace.
Speaker 1: What do I think it would give? No, I don't think it's down by. I think they're being selfish. Okay, I don't think it's.
Speaker 3: Really so you feel like they being selfish and knowing, like y'all know, y'all's bullshit, but we still want that.
Speaker 2: It's like a fad. Everybody does it. Ashanti did that shit. I saw sh I had a conversation with Malcolm Maze a while ago about and it wasn't like the guy I'm going to name as the example, but there was talk about how oh ice Cube only paid pigionship money to all the people when he did the Independent first Friday out of his own pocket and then it made so much fucking money. Yeah, but like Chris Tucker got paid pigionship money on Friday, but Friday got him the rush hour fucking deal. Friday got him twenty million dollars on the next deal, and nobody he didn't pay tribute to fucking ice Cube, Like it's Don Corleone that was the deal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which is you should have, and it's like, these are all people gambling their money their debt. Like if that movie doesn't work, that's Ice Cub's career. That's not Mike, that's not Chris Tucker's career, that's Ice cubes career, Chris back of the Death Comedy Jam. And it's funny because I listened to her that shit not just be tripping, right, I've seen this ship with Mark Curry. Mark Curry is dope, I mean as a pen like he get busy, but for him to be talking shit because Puff gave him back his publishing all. He gave it to me when it wasn't worth nothing. It's yours. So if it's not worth nothing, it's only because you not worth nothing.
Speaker 4: That big ass record, he know it ain't worth nothing. What's nothing to these niggas.
Speaker 1: Man, these niggas that be acting crazy? Man?
Speaker 4: What's worth nothing?
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's minds. I want it and I ain't got nothing to say about nobody who gave it back to me. If a nigga came and paid me five dollars back, I'm not finna argue with him that it's only five dollars. I won't be like, man, thank you, nigga, can't give me my five dollars back, he'd have made money, So it don't worship you.
Speaker 3: Don't worship money like these niggas do either. Glasses like you, You're dealing with a different level of maturity.
Speaker 1: And like you couldn't win it because money, man, really money. Just they don't do nothing. All the d is allow us to pay the bills and to live the way we want to live. And I'm not that desperate to live no way. I know that sounds crazy, but I've never been desperate. I just wanted the bare minimums in this life. I never felt like I need an entirely too much of anything. I never One of the biggest thing is I don't look like We was just talking about it the other day with the with the Young Homie video and he was talking. I'm like, he was talking about how great his video was. I'm like, who are you competing the niggas that I would be competing with at life itself, like Martin Luther King, Jesus, you know Malcolm X, that that be the niggas I would be competing with. We're going there, so I'm so far away from being the type of men that them three men were. You feel me like, it's not even close. So I could never feel what they feel because I wouldn't be competing to I'm not competing with nobody from one hundred and seventeenth Street. I'm not competing with nobody in hip hop. Every time I even set my mind to that. In twenty eleven or twelve, when we first started working on what would become that Good, the only thing I thought about was problem and YG ran the club. I was like, Yeo, I'm gonna give me a song in there. Fuck that they can't have all this space. And I set out at made a song that's as great as every song right, you know what I mean? But if you not on the court trying to be like, if you ain't trying to make ain't no fun, what are you really trying to do? No?
Speaker 4: I feel that.
Speaker 3: I mean when I was in Mexico and they just kept playing on the top forty records and I was like, boy, I showed what like my record to play in this mix?
Speaker 1: I don't know how many.
Speaker 3: Real like I wouldn't mind having a record to come on after the Hot year Hot Near they going nowhere?
Speaker 1: No, it was crazy as I saw ibri O day, cuz ibri O day. This motherfucker is a complete Yes, dang, she ain't wrote a half a word on the first album, barely a ninth of a word on the second album. We're talking about publishing and talking about Puff made us song NDA, so we can't talk shit about it. Bitch, who the fuck? What the fuck? Like y'all are put together things you don't even have a It's not like you're like this huge, fantastic artist. It's it's it's almost ashamed. I almost can't believe it, and I be I be feeling like how Pete just saying like, bitch ass ship Yeah, like all these people getting these opportunities.
Speaker 4: If you ever want to.
Speaker 2: Watch Cadillac Records and all of a sudden act like they are in another time and place in history or some shit like that, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: But it's the same case.
Speaker 1: But it's the same place.
Speaker 2: Dog.
Speaker 1: If you believe in your talent and you think your talent, spend your money improve it. Spend your own money. If I just put out an album, I spend my own money. That's that's that's when you believe what you gotta do. Then once you start saying nigga be stressed out trying to market this ship, I don't gonna get content all. Its so crazy shit going on, like niggas have no idea because they want some I'm telling you it's weird. They want somebody else to spend all the money and then they get paid all the money. Okay, you you invested five million dollars, the album made five million dollars. Okay, now give me one million dollars and then.
Speaker 4: You you know what they remind me all the money to do the next one? Two?
Speaker 2: You know what they remind me of was the ex wives.
Speaker 4: Why are they reminding you of one of good jobs?
Speaker 2: There we go because ex wives have the nerve to walk into a court and look at judge in the eye and say, I never had that had a job or that career of that money, but I've grown accustomed to that lifestyle and I deserve it forever.
Speaker 4: Hey, that's the crazy. That shit still be tripping me out, Like accustomed to this lifestyle will get unaccustomed Like when you.
Speaker 2: Wasn't that man made that lifestyle for you, but you get accustomed to that. You got accustomed to him and he's gone.
Speaker 1: So let's say this. Do you not think a wife played an important part in her in her husband's success. Like let's say if they have kids and the wife is dealing with the kids so you can go out and be the success story you want to be.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you still look out for them.
Speaker 2: No, ain't got to be my credcase a gun who's getting that kind of much money. I'm not going to have the kids till he's got the money.
Speaker 1: Most often what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And she was gonna raise her kids wherever the fuck she found them.
Speaker 1: But they're his kids as well, and they have a family, and.
Speaker 2: That's there's a child support and alimony.
Speaker 1: But you don't believe in alamone.
Speaker 2: M not not really No, I mean I think that alimony and what's the other thing that what's the rants that went on yesterday? Like the emotional the emotional damage people claim in civil court pain and suffering. That shit needs to have a hard ceiling, and that ceilings to be pretty close to the floor.
Speaker 1: Listen, you know what I always thought to myself when it comes to that, I think it should be like you should have to be married to somebody for five years first to get out of the mounting right, and then it should be two and a half percent every year twenty years. If you married to somebody for twenty years, then you deserve half of they shit. That makes more sense. If you with somebody for twenty years after the first five years, than you deserve half they shit. But you should be married to them for five years and every year after it's two and a half percent.
Speaker 3: But now they can literally it could be one year. Hey, you got that while you was with me, So that's my and I was getting your problems the whole time you was on your way to go get it.
Speaker 1: That's why you got to do your legal business the right win you med well, I think a lot of things. I also think a lot of times marriage is way before laws. So I think a lot of times us marrying somebody legally to be involved that shit is a business deed. So you got to make the best deal possible, like peace. Sound like the rappers and the artists who like make a bad deal and then they get mad when they gotta.
Speaker 2: Pay the piper. No, no, no, because I have a policy. My policy states, whatever you spend on the ring, you gotta spend double on the attorney's fees drafting the prenupper.
Speaker 1: So you're gonna do the business.
Speaker 2: You're gonna do ten thousand dollars on the diamond. You could certainly do twenty thousand dollars on the law firm.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Man, that's funny, but I understand.
Speaker 1: So Meg mil is doing the album The Raw, and they were talking about it and he was seeing how over the last ten years he made eleven million dollars on off.
Speaker 4: Of music only only that's a million dollars a year, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Just all music. And he was showing how he got ribbed.
Speaker 3: Wait, so when you say just off music, that means like everything that coupled, like literally like music sales or like shows.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I think he's talking about music, streaming, streaming and publishing. The ruety's in publishing.
Speaker 4: Oh damn man, eleven million dollars.
Speaker 1: A year is cool. Yeah, but I think because he's been over selling success that he feels like okay. So his his his initial argument was going Bad made twenty four million dollars, and I think he said he made two and a half million dollars going Bad. That's a record, Yeah, going Bad as a record with him.
Speaker 4: And Drake Okay, okay, how much it made.
Speaker 1: Twenty four million? He said, okay, and he he made two and a half million dollars.
Speaker 4: Run, but in order for what we were just talking about that.
Speaker 3: But it's ten percent, hey bro, And so every there's Drake on the song with you for one video, all the shit that they didn't put into that to make it get that.
Speaker 4: Man, two and a half million dollars is a lot of money. Man.
Speaker 1: But I think I'm telling you people, my thing is, if that's the case, you don't need anybody, You're right. If somebody pays you what you're worth, how do they make money? If they pay you fifty percent of what you work, it's not even profitable.
Speaker 4: Because which York could be priceless. At this point, it's like, man, this is.
Speaker 1: Well not priceless. It could be worth zero.
Speaker 2: Like my question is twofold. Firstly, what percentage of people that the people like artists that get onto a label and have success because an apparatus around them forge them an awful lot of success, and then they leave and they go independent that none of them ever hardly ever recreate you know what happened? First Secondly, the the entity if you thought you were worth more at the time. Say no, no, no, no, I want ten. They'd say, no, well just want another guy to give you give him to it and a half percent. Because we could put any Tom digging Harry on this fucking record. They're gonna get what we're.
Speaker 1: Yes, you get what you negotiate, right, Yeah, when you sign a job application, they actually, what's your desire? Sounding it a not nigga history was like one million dollars and put the dollars. Y know that Bigdonald's risk? I need what do you call? What is that? She called? What is there? I ain't having no job? I ain't had a job. What do you say? Say? They say something about salary, like, what's your what do you want your desire?
Speaker 4: Saalary?
Speaker 1: What do you want desire salary?
Speaker 2: And that's my beef when I was talking about the like pain and suffering with like laws of stemming from work. All right, you worked at this place for two years for fifty thousand dollars a year, you got a hundred thousand dollars. You're a chick. Let's say some guy said you had a nice ass a few times. You're suing for a million dollars. You were there for two years that was worth one hundred thousand dollars that you got paid. You didn't like the two years, Okay, we'll give you another two years for your time and another one hundred thousand. I don't know why you feel like because some guy said you had a nice ass at work. Now all of a sudden, you get a whole lifespan's career worth of money for it.
Speaker 4: People just try to take you back of opportunity. They ain't high. It's like they're coming up that salarday get that steal.
Speaker 1: Ain't down a little lord.
Speaker 3: Like need a million dollars, have emotional stress, stress one million dollars.
Speaker 2: He was like me.
Speaker 1: He was like, I don't want no platus. I want some of the money. And I'm like, well, like right now him the rossman to put out out how much are you spending on the out? Like what do you are you gonna market down yourself? Like if you feel like you deserve all of the money, or you work for the money, why not put out the record yourself and see exactly what you work. That's my belief, Like every day like I can't even I'm gonna tell you how stressful it is, bro I can't even celebrate success, like right now, people telling me, man, it's classic and legendary rappers talking about how great it is. I already see its influence and other legs legends, and I can't even really smile because I gotta be there. Man, I'm stressed out about what's going tomorrow. What am I gonna post on Instagram? How am I gonna put a billboard up on Instagram? How am I gonna put a flyer up on Twitter? How am I gonna put up posters on tick on TikTok for me? How am I gonna market this every day for ninety days? How am I gonna stay in the public's eye. I gotta shoot this neggat video. The video gotta be good because people gotta talk about it.
Speaker 2: Like how videos don't shoot themselves? Are you telling me yes?
Speaker 1: Or I could just go stand in front of the car and see if you work out? For man, you can do that ship right here and put it out right now video right now?
Speaker 2: You have you considered in front of a waffle house because that seems to be a successful model.
Speaker 1: Hey, that might be a hard video. We should shoot a video cuz on like zoom and like have a couple of homies and they're putting their hands up, dances, some girls twerking, and they cut and edit the video. YO, need to be getting off fuck it.
Speaker 2: Video. I would have a line of girls twerking in front of the now closed down Stars a West Coast classic, right there by the pizza joint. There you go holding holding the handle railing in case one of them falls down.
Speaker 1: So, so one thing I was shipping off of as well was so the Death Road thing with all the pop conversations happening, everybody talking about how bad Death Road did business, And I think to myself, like.
Speaker 4: They must not know.
Speaker 1: They had no fucking idea that real credit cause Snoop is coming out and saying the truth. Stupid, like, man, I don't the fuck with nobody say that Nigga treated me right. I was telling my homie, I'm like Crow always said that corrupt shout out to corrupt, corrupt always capital bean when he blew my mind that people was talking ship about should Sugar had these dudes on monthlies.
Speaker 2: They talked about shug, they talked about cash money that people talk about pe up and down, they talked about puff. This is about to just gruntle fucking plus name a label that that doesn't have past artists complaining about their ship They talked about about about wasn't that earth Gotti?
Speaker 4: And then and look and I ain't never heard nobody talks about Clyde, babyface.
Speaker 2: Jimmy, anybody talks about Dupre and them.
Speaker 1: Don't Yeah mother ow wow talking Okay.
Speaker 2: Seems like slipper sly records down here in Miami. The only group didn't have no artists complained.
Speaker 4: If the Slide had some ship too, I heard nobody saying nothing about you.
Speaker 1: So this is the crazy part right in Tupac's handwritten contract. Handwritten contract right, so Mini they had to spend one point four million dollars just the post has been not to mention that whatever the client fee was, I don't care if the client is on retainer at death row. Excuse me, the attorney's on retainer at death row. That's what they paid. They had to spend a million, four million five to get him out of jit your ass mass whole like well, you know Innerscope paid for that, Yeah, but they paid for it with Shug backing it because if it doesn't work out or something happened. Guess who motherfucker royalty that's coming out of death Row, right, so should like So I'm looking at Poxdal. Poxdal was eighteen points and one point bump at Golden Platinum. He wanted a million dollars of Evans and he wanted a monthly stiping up one hundred and twenty five thousand dollars. Also inside his hand written contract he had a feature from Snoop Dogg number one and a produced beef and Doctor dre at number two. That was terms two. So I remember when niggas was talk to shit with glasses, this, that and the third, and I'm telling them reasoning this nigga can of death rows because the Snoop Snoop was the biggest light in hip hop at that time, and that's the light you want to be in if you want other everybody to see you.
Speaker 4: At that point, but later that they led it. They laid carp it.
Speaker 1: Out, bro it's crazy, gave him all the best beats. Oh here here, here's California love. Here go some of this dog poun shit he go. They just gave him everything he took over. Even though death Row was a well oil machine. But the point I'm seeing is he wanted one hundred plus thousand dollars in a monthly stipend. He hadn't sold one record before they released one record on Tupac. He had to be in debt somewhere near two million dollars three million dollars. The monthly stipend is a cold thing. Snoop was getting eighty two one hundred thousand dollars monthly stipe. They was all getting that money. It will blew me away. Is when they start talking about the property. Is it shug manybroh with the cars? It should man? The houses and sugar man?
Speaker 2: If he's giving you a cash, huh, what's the cash and sugars?
Speaker 4: Name?
Speaker 2: After they got it?
Speaker 1: That's my point. Noticed, So they get their own please, I think that's a great deal.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, A million five year.
Speaker 1: You're gonna give me one hundred thousand dollars a fucking month? Hey, you're gonna pay for my Corey nows. I don't got to pay for none of this shit.
Speaker 4: What was niggas doing with that money?
Speaker 1: Man? You know what a million a year?
Speaker 2: You know what takes to guarantee a million five a year in in passive and steadily. It takes about forty million fucking dollars.
Speaker 1: Everybody will be telling me, oh, well, you know they made that. They didn't make shit. Somebody had to go in here and do this business and sign for this shit to happen. A fucking one hundred down the property and should me and the properties and should name somebody was telling me to today. Well, you know they looked at it like when Pee got snooped. Pee, when got Sloop a house and put it in his name in a car and put it his name, he inherited the number one fucking rap artist in music at that time, I bet you he's gonna go buy him my house. Mac Tim was like, I was gonna give him a million dollars cash.
Speaker 2: Snoop was naming his price. He could have signed with. He didn't even need to sign with a rap up. He could sign with any fucking money. He could have signed up Michael Jackson.
Speaker 1: It could have said, give me two million dollars in nineteen ninety six after what they call a flop. His flop sold two or three million albums. Yeah, he could let you know, everybody in the building, which she said, buy me out the contract and it's stupid to know that snoop was young and raw. But I'm saying that's how valuable it was. So people were talking about Pete bought in my house, signed out to the peak, because it's no shade the Pete pe did what you spoke to do. P went bought in my house and put in this. I bet you we did. P might have gave Shug two three million dollars. Hoo, the fuck cares? His last flop just made thirty million dollars. You finna get it for three albums. His flop made thirty million dollars. His flop made thirty million.
Speaker 4: Flop.
Speaker 1: That's supposed to be dog Father is supposed to be a flop. Shout out the pool, Shout out this dog because that album is his flop. They called it made thirty million dollars. Me and Pete could have spent every bit up to ten million dollars and would have been cool because he had it for three albums. Matter of fact, he might have even got four albums out of him. All the features and shit and everything.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you a no limit, you're doing some features. God damn you believe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we hear every day. And I was telling him. It was like, yeah, you know, like Pe did that for him. I'm like, well, I asked all them other niggas that was signing, no limit them one million other niggas, how many did he buy them? One million dollars? Is to put it in there, I bet you go see the difference. Then everybody was mad at P A sweater got Pe did it wrong, and P did favors and put niggas on. So that's a whole nother story. Danny Boy was talking about his masters. He was like, well even tell a snoop could snoop out dere bro? You know some situation with og Harry shout out to hereo? What up? Big picked off? And Danny Boy was like on an interview, like why would you give me my masters?
Speaker 2: I just do?
Speaker 1: It's like, and why is it somebody wants you to give them something? Oh I sang on it, But why you don't say, hey man, look this was I got. Why you don't go find somebody that invested it and make a deal with somebody to come spend some money with this nigga and get your shit. Why is it always it was cool when you got to check, but now that could check gone it's a bad deal. I'm telling you, man, it wouldn't be straight until somebody went off of it. I can't imagine how many fucked up checks pub wrote for publishing and unpublishing deals didn't work out. There's no way if he wrote five checks with the publishing deals worked outs, he wrote fifteen checks where they.
Speaker 2: Didn't work Where where are all the exposed that is in Forbes magazine about people who developed an app and then some venture capitalists bought twenty five percent of it for a million dollars and then they ipo'd and the dventure capital guy got ten billion, and them like, you didn't even fucking do any thing, and he went for a billion to ten billion of nine breathe the fucking app. You were thrilled to death with your million bucks that day, thrill to death.
Speaker 1: I want to hear it. We need to hear the story. We need to have adventure capitalist tell the stories of all the investments that they made. And somebody just made two million dollars and then the adventure capitalist just lost.
Speaker 2: That's ninety percent of them. I used to go to those DC conferences, yeah a lot, they're they're great to go to, but ship learn a lot.
Speaker 4: Damn, damn, you still ain't hit. But they don't quit.
Speaker 1: No, why would they?
Speaker 4: That's what I do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that ship is crazy as hell with me. I just I'm gonna get it, Pete. I thought about it, and it's like consensual rip. You feel what I'm saying. Yeah, you can get the pussy, but if you get the pussy too much, I'm gonna tell everybody and cry. Rate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's almost like a hooker coming back to you with the child support a claim. That's not the deal we had.
Speaker 1: Holy shit, would that work?
Speaker 2: I mean, anybody can paint anything on you if the blood test comes back about how well for you?
Speaker 4: If that works?
Speaker 1: Imagine a hooker coming back following the child support claim movie.
Speaker 4: I'm sure it happened. I believe it happened.
Speaker 2: Sure it happens, especially like like the high the high end hookers. You know, they're trying to squeeze those rappers off.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know they didn't, they didn't murk the feud before. They wanted to keep that one though. You know, they got a cool little cemetery.
Speaker 2: But that's that's that's like a rave dawn of an episode, y'all.
Speaker 4: I'm sure that. I'm pretty sure you can google it. Magg It's a story out there.
Speaker 1: I've never heard that story of it. Working with Drake and that lady.
Speaker 2: From starts from right he got the baby with possibly mighta wasn't surprising.
Speaker 4: He wasn't trying to have a babywhere mm hmm.
Speaker 2: I mean he was hiding it, right, because if you're like a high end hooker, you signed an n DA an NDA has its limitations. You're just not supposed to talk about him. Doesn't mean if I can't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta be a sick ass nigga and nothing to procesitu. Yeah I do, Yes, you do.
Speaker 4: But I'm sure it's a lot of sick ass niggas.
Speaker 2: But if it's negotiated in the deal, I couldn't imagine.
Speaker 4: Like, man, ain't no way she want my baby? So she is what niggas do that.
Speaker 2: No, she doesn't want to be out of work for nine months like that. She would ever.
Speaker 1: Hold up bro oh process to coming back filling child support.
Speaker 4: Nigga, that's funny as fuck.
Speaker 1: That's incredible.
Speaker 4: We need to put that at the fleet with Brown. One of them big helps tripped out.
Speaker 1: And he's got a prostitute pregnant.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is a quick little scene.
Speaker 1: She ought to be a different dude, the bare back of prostitute.
Speaker 2: Yes you do, Yes, you probably do.
Speaker 1: And I'm thinking that's what's been happening.
Speaker 2: Oh for sure, I would be scared of death. You couldn't put a gun to my head.
Speaker 1: And bear a prostitute.
Speaker 2: Oh fig man, man, that's that. That's twenty one questions, the totally different questions than Jada's.
Speaker 1: Bruh, this is crazy. My mind is fucking blown. A prostitute coming back filing child support doubt? Oh my god? You know what it is? Some sick ass niggas in the South though some of the howmids down there are sick. Shout out to all my brothers down there. But when I used to hang with some of them rappers.
Speaker 4: You you seeing it like, okay, y'all different, bro.
Speaker 1: I'll never forget. We was in the club and I was with Briscoe. Shout out to Briscoe. Briscoe from Florida and Briscoe. We at the club in South Carolina, or it was in one of them. It was like that, where's that that beach town? Like Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Myrtle Beach, Yeah, Myrtle beaches at North Carolina, South Carolina, Southolk, So we is a myrtle beach or is it one of them beaches? And it was like a big day and we was were tuning on them, burning on them, and we at that one for the show and they wrapping up the set and Bridge Goo was like, yeah, no, you said we paying for pussy. I remember just fading back into the bushes like that Homer Simpson. That Homer Simpson mean when he faded to the bushes. Yeah, yeah, like nigga know me not, do't they really were? They was damn Yeah, that's how you the hottest nigga in the world and you're gonna pay a bitch for some pussy.
Speaker 2: They're buying their time back. Cassius King down here.
Speaker 1: You can get all of the same things for free just being the nigga.
Speaker 2: You give him some money, and you know what, You've bought them out of the right to want.
Speaker 4: To talk like I don't want to talk, Like I'm not trying to get trying to talk to them. No, one don't want to talk.
Speaker 1: Ain't nobody trying to talk to listen?
Speaker 4: You so all the women.
Speaker 3: That's life and it's for sale. So okay, bench, let's go get your man. And we were just cutting straight to the board. Get all that out the way. I don't think that's some funny ship to yell on the stage.
Speaker 1: He said that, and it's cash money. Niggas is the hottest nigga in the country. Waitings on the very dropping cart three.
Speaker 4: What happened when he said that? Did they flop?
Speaker 1: I don't know because I'm backed up so far out the way, I couldn't even see what the fuck happened.
Speaker 2: I was figger service came escorted an out for his own safety because of the absolute you know, Avalanche was gonna pay for.
Speaker 1: It for you. That that happened. Somebody tried to b I was like, bro, I wouldn't ever give me no. The girl told me, She's like, well, I ain't gonna blow the homie out because I don't know if you Manna, a super Florida legend tried to behind me some pussy and I was like, I can't do it. The girl was like, yeah, you know you already paying me to paid you. It's I am the local. You I am Joe blow the nether Man you should be paying me.
Speaker 4: Did you feel away simply you still felt.
Speaker 1: Like you was the trick? I don't know, man, I think l A just raises so different. Even when Baby was trying to buy my publisher for a quarter million dollars, he would have lost, and I remember he was like, yeah, gee, I got a quarter million for your pub man.
Speaker 4: Let's do it.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, yeah, you know in the back of my mom like I'm not, you know, because you hear all these silly ass stories about biggest selling publishing. You don't, nigga and I know, will cognitive understand another math sentach I don't remember. I was like, man, bad you want to buy my prosise re court me like, we are to sell it that way? They always have to be invested. That nigga head was right. He ain't now two or three things about the music business that early. He was like. That shit resonated in my mind because it made the most sense. I was like, this little nigga probably right, and I didn't sell it and now the movie.
Speaker 2: That's what Cam Williams said the same thing. Was there that famous interview he did with that Wanda Lady of the Atlanta Radio deal I used to listen to that on my way. That's who bank to go do stand up? That was that was what I prepped my mind to on the way to the show to get on stage. But he was saying, like, I own all my specials lock Stock and Barrel. I don't have any white business partners. That's why you don't see HBO the showtime promoting my stuff because they don't own any of it. True, and that the exact same.
Speaker 1: Per head said that ship before that, this is before that, and they was like, man, we should have sold it because they would have to push the records harder to get their money back. And that's what I'm saying. That's my point about some of these artists we're talking about. They don't realize some of that ship probably wasn't gonna hit. If these people that spend that money to try to get their money back, yeah, like most of them, it's make me more Curry. That's crazy, More Curry artists. Y No, No, Mark Curry was a rapper. I was signing bad he was on.
Speaker 4: Bad Boys for Life. He was on Bad Boys for Life.
Speaker 1: Gotcha Barreon, bump bim Baun bound think Bawn Bum Bawn boun bam bam bamn. You it was ager though puff is cold cuz oh we don't go to jail. That'd be sad. What's up with it? G l A Double Dollar signed the shot. That's right Glasses Malone, And on motherfucking September twenty second, I'm dropping my new album, Cancel These Nuts. But for anybody that want to support right now, hop online go to the cryptstore dot com. That's right, the crypt Store th h E c R I P S t O r E dot com and buy a physical copy right now autograph from me right now. You can have it ahead of time before it's on all streaming sites. So social support to the real was you know what I'm saying. Jump on the cryptstore dot com and buy my new album, Cancel These Nuts. Buy it right now before it drops online. September twenty second, Yeah, the cryptstore dot com. But looking out for tuning into the Note Sealers podcast, Please do us a favorite, subscribe, rate, comment, and share. This episode was recorded right here on the West coast of the USA. You, produced by my homeboy A King for the Black Effect Podcast Network Now Hard Radio. Yes,