Speaker 1: Are you looking for a few lords of leaping this Christmas season? Do you say that? If so, you better have a lot in the bank. It's the Jewel Show because P and C Bank just released this annual report on how much it would cost to buy all the gifts from the Twelve Days of Christmas. Oh the song they've been Yeah, they've been tracking it for over forty years. Whoa, and once again it's at an all time high. I'll tell you exactly how much everything would cost on that list and how much it would set you back if you wanted to literally buy everything from the Twelve Days of Christmas. Right after this, it's the Jewel Show.
Speaker 2: On the first day.
Speaker 1: Of Christmas, true locate to be Apartrsian a tree.
Speaker 3: On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me two turtle dug.
Speaker 1: Sweet Day of Christmas to me crippling debt. Whole show and Christmas is in full swing and just in time for Christmas, P and C Bank has released its annual report on how much it would cost to buy all the gifts from the Twelve Days of Christmas. They've been tracking this for over forty years. Oh wow, And thanks to the economy. It's at an all time high. This is what your partner's going to use as an excuse for not the Twelve Days of Christmas. I will tell you exactly how much it would be if you wanted to buy all the things from the Twelve Days of Christmas right now. If you wanted twelve drummers drumming, which would be dope, that would be hick. You just got a drumline rolling through it. That's the next level.
Speaker 4: That should be free though. What we're like not expensive. People can volunteer their time. That's spreading joy.
Speaker 1: They're supposed to be. I don't care if it's a Christmas season. I'm not drumming for free. I'll drum that's my volunteers. If you actually wanted to buy twelve drummers rumming, it would set you back four thousand dollars. Oh that's a lot of money, yes, for something you can't keep four grand to hire twelve drummers drumming eleven pipers piping.
Speaker 4: Okay, they're more expensive than the drummers that cheaper would.
Speaker 1: That's a skill.
Speaker 5: Are you?
Speaker 1: Drumming is not a skill scale I'm not hitting on drummers. How obnoxious would it be, though, if you hired twelve bagpipers to sit around your Christmas tree and just bagpipe all season long for the plot? I enjoy that very much. Three thousand, seven hundred and fifteen dollars. Okay, it's definitely cheaper than the drummers. Oh geez has a lot of money.
Speaker 4: I didn't think of bagpipes when you said pipers. I was thinking of like flutes. Oh, biggest back.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it is. You're probably right, pipers, Yeah, I just didn't know. It's Well, for thirty seven hundred bucks, it's recorders. It's just like a little Zeus ten Lords of Leaping. Okay, where are they coming from? Who are these lords? And are they gonna be careful in your living room? Because like a Nosti ballgir and do we get to keep them? Actually expensive? Fifteen thousand and five hundred and eighty dollars. What were they doing?
Speaker 4: It's like magic mic but like back in the day sleeping.
Speaker 1: Well, they're dancers. It's kind of cool. I don't know that. I so they were just hanging out. The price is based on how much it would cost to hire a professional ballet dancer. Yeah, exacteen grand if you want a ten lords of leaping, which would be dope too. I would love to watch that.
Speaker 3: I just wonder how long you get them, Like, could you get them for the twelve days? Or is that price for like the hour of entertainment?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: That better be more than an hour. You can't see the bank just release how much it would cost if you bought everything on the twelve days of Christmas? And it's expensive. Goodness, nine ladies dancing?
Speaker 7: This is.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's bally dancer kind of dancing. Are we talking about Belli dancing is an ancient movement to say twelve? Is it twelve? It is nine ladies day nine? So nine hundred bucks?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 1: No, nine ladies dancing which cost you eight? Why is that less than ten fellas leaping? It's probably the outfits. Yeah, Westrin, I'm really bothered by that, and was like, give it up for Christy and nine of her friends. They're working for you around the Christmas tree. I got your nine ladies dancing, but it's gonna set you back into those ones that maybe it's Christmas tips highly.
Speaker 4: Encouraged that make it would thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're not supposed to have in a present like that. Impressive though, Well it's not a bad side pusle holiday. Eight maids of milking milk is a gentleman.
Speaker 2: I got you eight maids of milk in.
Speaker 1: That's actually the cheapest on the list. Can this be more wholesome?
Speaker 7: Though?
Speaker 4: They just wound gotten the milk from the farms, the little mommas.
Speaker 1: It's only fifty eight bucks, stop it, stop it right now. Yeah, eight maids of Milking is only fifty eight bucks. I would definitely do that. How did you come up with this stuff?
Speaker 3: I think they're paying to view the thing that they're already doing. Right, you go to a cow very farm, Yeah, and they're already going to do it. So you're just paying for admission.
Speaker 4: I expecting the milk to be delivered. But that's cooks fifty eight bucks.
Speaker 1: They're basically not on if you hired them for minimum wage, which I think the maids of Milk you should get more than minimum wage. Yeah, because everybody else getting minimum wage. It's definitely not my ladies dancing there working hard for that money.
Speaker 4: Tried to milk a cow? It is naught easy. You try, yes, and you really have to work on it in the right faith.
Speaker 1: There's this place called Chelsea Creek.
Speaker 4: You could go and hang out with the animals and you could try to milk a cow.
Speaker 1: Everybody, we're going over the twelve days at Christmas and how much it would cost if you actually bought all the things this year on it. Seven swans a swimming very expensive? Well, there are swans. I think they're expensive. They's not expensive. Thirteen.
Speaker 4: Oh, you're more than the port maids that milk. Yeah, swans are gorgeous though.
Speaker 1: You got the swans and the lord's a leaping that's over thirty seven thousand dollars right, what already? That's bragging rights for Yeah, this is like life goals.
Speaker 3: You're like, I got you all twelve days Christmas.
Speaker 1: Six piece of laying, nine hundred bucks.
Speaker 4: Being blindfolded, Honey, follow me out to where all of the birds are laying.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of birds in this song, really are. Yeah, there's the five gold rings, which would be twelve hundred and forty five dollars. Four calling birds, six hundred three French inns. Oh, there are a lot of birds, yeah, Dan forty seven bucks turtle doves. Two of those seven hundred and fifty bucks. And the partridge that's in the pear tree? What is the partridge in a pear tree as a bird? I just never knew what it was. Yeah, pairs, because it's birds sitting in a tree. I don't know. If you have to buy the tree too, Yeah, then it gets expensive. But they price that at three hundred and seventy bucks.
Speaker 2: That's a tree question.
Speaker 3: It's a partridge in a fair tree, not a partridge and a pear tree.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bird that's sitting in the tree. What if you just get the picture of the birds sitting in the tree. Here's your grammable moment. If you bought all the gifts, it would cost you forty nine, two hundred and sixty three dollars. But if you bought them over and over again, like the song suggests, Yeah, oh, two hundred and nine thousand dollars. Yeah, well I dare to do that.
Speaker 4: I dare you to do that, and I will receive it.
Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frame.
Speaker 9: Mornings on the twenties. Hello, Hi is this mister Sam?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 10: Yes, this is Sam.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Hi, my name is Trevor.
Speaker 11: Okay, and so we haven't met.
Speaker 12: Yeah, you know, because like you're the president of the company and stuff, like I work under Tricia, who is handling the big proposal that we have for the client tomorrow.
Speaker 7: Okay, that's fine, So what do you need?
Speaker 12: Well, I was calling to go over some things because like I want to make sure we do a good job, because Trisha was saying that this is like, helly important, and so like she put.
Speaker 10: Me, yeah, that's great, you know, but Tricia can probably help you with whatever you need, so you should probably be calling her.
Speaker 12: Okay, Well, I'm new to this whole process, and so like I never worked like a corporate type job before, and so like I didn't know who to call, but she told.
Speaker 10: Me to take Trevor.
Speaker 7: Well, thank you.
Speaker 10: I'm actually busy here. So so you need to, you know, get in touch with Tricia or somebody else on your team that can help you.
Speaker 12: Like I'm sorry to call you on your cell phone, you know, because like I looked up in the company directory or your phone number, and I just figured I would go to the top to run this idea by because she told me that I was interesting.
Speaker 10: You don't you don't need to do that. Thank you. I appreciate your thought, but no, you can just like I said, get in touch with Tricia and she'll be able to help you out.
Speaker 2: Can I just run the performance by you?
Speaker 5: Run the performance by me?
Speaker 10: What do you mean?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 12: She told me that I needed to come up with like a performance review for the meeting to give the clients.
Speaker 5: But what do you mean a performance review? A performance review for who? Well?
Speaker 12: Like, so she said that we need to tell them like how we perform.
Speaker 10: You know, I don't understand like what you're asking. If you will, if you have a quick question, like, I'd be happy to help you. But otherwise you need to really get in touch with your.
Speaker 2: Do we have any fog machines?
Speaker 10: No, we don't have a fog machine. I don't understand.
Speaker 12: We said, okay, so my job for this big client meeting that we have tomorrow because I know you're gonna be there, And she said that I need to come up with like things that show our performance. And so I created like a really good concept, but I need fog machines and some lighting. And I figured, would you be willing to sing a little bit?
Speaker 9: Sing?
Speaker 10: Why are you asking me to sing?
Speaker 13: Well?
Speaker 12: Because like you're the president of the company, you know, and like I figured you could.
Speaker 10: Play them in the league and not the singer. What a singing have to do with this meeting?
Speaker 12: Well, because she said I was in charge of coming up with like how we perform?
Speaker 10: So okay, but what do they have to do with singing? It sounds like you want to make you have you do a simple report, not some freaking jingle.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, okay.
Speaker 12: So I came up with like a whole performance that I was wondering if you could dance and stuff.
Speaker 10: No, that's not that kind. Oh my god, that is not what she meant by performance. Sorry, I'm really trying. I understand your new driver. I appreciate it, but this is not a performance. I think Triscia had in mind when she spoke to you.
Speaker 12: So it would be like they would be in the boardroom ready for the meeting, in the meeting room, and then the door would open and then like fog and lights would come on, and then you would come in and it'd be like, no.
Speaker 5: I'm not necessary two three, four.
Speaker 12: Let us design your new website. We got Tom he could do it right. Your company deserves the best, And I must confess.
Speaker 13: Are you kidding me right now?
Speaker 10: Is this a game to you?
Speaker 2: Well? No, it's a performance.
Speaker 10: No, it's not a performance.
Speaker 5: I don't know what kind of tempi easy they found.
Speaker 11: You from, but this is a joke.
Speaker 10: Hey, this is the biggest meeting of the year. I don't got time for your stupid little games. All right, So now hang up the phone.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna go speak to Tricia.
Speaker 11: Why am I even talking to.
Speaker 2: You, Well, it's because Tricia wanted me to call you, because.
Speaker 1: This is actually Dubil from the Jubil Show doing a phone brank on you.
Speaker 5: You didn't want you to call me.
Speaker 11: I guarantee you that you already told.
Speaker 10: Me you looked my name up in the directory like some.
Speaker 1: No, she she wanted me to do a prank phone call on you because you guys have this huge meeting tomorrow, and she wanted you to know that it's all taken care of. It's Double from the Jebel Show doing a phone brank on you.
Speaker 10: I just got it was so insane. I was like, where in the heck did they get this moron? Probably wake up every.
Speaker 1: Morning with double phone branks. It's time for Nina's what's trending.
Speaker 4: People saying to think that Jack Harlow just soft launched his exit from the rap game. What because over the weekend he had an opportunity to perform with the Louisville Orchestra, and he flexed his vocal cords doing a cover of Elvis Presley's Can't Help Falling in Love?
Speaker 2: Pretty good.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 1: That is pretty good.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a reason Elvis is one of the most covered artists on the planet. He wasn't very good either. I feel that's a wild thing to say. I wasn't good. I was mesmerized by that moment. I really I fell into a burning ring of fire. That's Elvis. I know, No, it's not. It's Johnny Cash. Okay.
Speaker 3: My point is all of the artists around that time all had the same tone. None of them could actually sing, but we didn't know that yet because we didn't have powerhouses to Michael Jackson's or the Freddie Mercurys yet, right, So that's just what it is.
Speaker 1: They're all easy to imitate. Because fuck.
Speaker 4: Jack Carlow decided to sing a little something, a little diddy that would work on a lot of people, let me tell you.
Speaker 1: And and.
Speaker 4: Well, I think they're more surprised because he went so far from the other side and we've seen people like Post Malone go from the rap game now into the country game, and so there's all this speculation already, that's there.
Speaker 1: I'm sure he'll probably still do both. But that's what I'm saying. Why can't you be a country is easy too? Sings and raps, Yeah.
Speaker 3: But country's easy too, Like these rappers are just picking easy targets.
Speaker 1: Why are you not an artist?
Speaker 8: Then?
Speaker 1: If it's so easy, why are you not on tour? He's busy producing the show. I have a full time job, and I'll put an album. Yeah, this country boy, I would actually, actually I would like you.
Speaker 4: I would love to see you do that. All right, Brad has a challenge. But January first, Brad will.
Speaker 14: Come back in the New Year with an album producing Brad's Country New Year Year, I Love it okay.
Speaker 4: And lastly, and other vocal news, Taylor Swift is getting an apology from Billboard magazine. They are deeply sorry for how they have offended her. But actually this is a really, really big mess up. So do you remember Kanye West song Famous, Yes, you know how he you know makes that line about Taylor like I made that famous And then in the music video, there's like a wax figure of her in it within bed with no clothes on.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: So Billboard put this video together to celebrate her career really and to celebrate her as one of the greatest pop stars of the twenty first century, and she's number two on their list.
Speaker 1: They included a clip I've been making wax figure tailors switch, just reaffirming what Kanye said in the same troll.
Speaker 4: Wow, because that's just so long a major company.
Speaker 1: Like that, how do you? How do you mess that up?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 4: I have no idea. And what they say is that they're deeply sorry. In quote, somebody got fire.
Speaker 1: Surveys somewhere in Wyoming on his ranch is like I know it even they know.
Speaker 5: Is big.
Speaker 2: But that's what's trending.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's time to catch a cheater.
Speaker 2: Only on the.
Speaker 1: Jubile Show, Ben is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater, and Ben actually thinks that his daughter's boyfriend might be cheating on her. So in a few minutes we're going to see if he is. But first Ben, what's going on, man? Why do you think your daughter's boyfriend's cheating?
Speaker 5: My daughter, Kelsey's been dating this guy. His name's Matt. He's not a bad kid, got two years you know, around me, he's pretty pretty respectful. They he comes to some of the family gatherings in the last two years, so I'm not really seen a whole lot of them. But there's just some things that have happened more recently. They're just kind of had me going, okay, wait, Kelsey and I are pretty close. We've always been close. She's she's talked to me just about about everything, even more than her mom, and that kind of irritates mom. But that's just how it is.
Speaker 15: Yeah, And so just some things lately that I'm not gonna know, something's not right, and uh, I think he's cheating.
Speaker 5: I think he's going out on her. If that's the case, it's it's not going to be pretty.
Speaker 1: What's he doing specifically that makes you feel like he's acting up?
Speaker 15: Yeah, you know, it might be nothing and I just might be over reacting.
Speaker 5: Uh, you know, she's she's.
Speaker 6: My little girl, so I you.
Speaker 5: Know, sometimes he just gets real uncomfortable in situations like he's got. Sometimes he's just he just takes off. He's there and we're a family gathering and I look and he's gone I mean's just gone and Kelsey's crying and what's wrong and uh, and so you know in public again, he treats her, treats her well. But like last week when we were talking, she just said something that really really really bothered me. I mean she she said that all of a sudden, you become a different person. And she'd kind of like what she it's pretty cool. She just opens up. He's she says, he's just never around anymore. He's always always making excuses not to see her or even come by right or go to a function or happening. And there were a couple of times at Kelsey actually just showed up alone, didn't even didn't even come with him. So something's up. I just think something is up. And this guy is taking something on the side. I don't know what he's doing, but he's just not being there for her like he was and it just breaks my heart. And I'm doing everything I can't kind of hold back and say, give me five minutes with this guy high.
Speaker 1: But yeah, think you's cheating too, she does.
Speaker 5: She does that last conversation, you know, just said, honey, what do you I wanted to say, you know, let's just do sheating this post seating, but you know, just what do you think is going on? And she just said I think I can't believe it, but I just I think he's cheating. I think, she said, was I think he's seeing someone else? And then I couldn't get much much more out of her. She just broke down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I bet does she know you're calling us?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, okay, okay, all right, well you told us what grocery store he shops at. I guess she told you that, right right, So we'll call from there. We'll play a song, come back, and then call and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one random Rewards card member who get three flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if you believe that, and who he sends them to, if he sends them to your daughter or to somebody else.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, am I going to be able to talk to this dude or what?
Speaker 1: Yes? You are? Definitely, just yeah, like wait a little bit until we can see if we can get a name out of him, and then you can have ad it. All right, Well, play us'll come back and get you to catch a cheater next, if you're just joining us for Today's to Catch a Cheater, it's a little different than other ones. Ben is on the phone, and Ben thinks that his daughter's boyfriend named Matt might be cheating on his daughter. So in a second, we're gonna call him and partidarly from the grocery store that he's a rewards card member at and say that every single month, we choose one rewards card member who wins flowers delivered to anybody that they want from our Florida department. We'll see if he sends them to Ben's daughter or to somebody else.
Speaker 2: Ben.
Speaker 1: Before we do that, once you refresh everybody's memory on your situation and what your daughter's name is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Yeah, Kelsey is my daughter. She has been seeing the sky named Matt skin Kid, and for the most.
Speaker 15: Part, everything's been going pretty good.
Speaker 5: But lately things have changed. It's just kind of shifted. I've got a great relationship with Kelsey, my daughter, and always has. She talks to me more their mom. Last couple of conversations as we've had didn't go well concerning this guy Matt. Yeah, he just stops showing up to some of the functions, Kelsey has shown up by herself. He will be at a function and then all of a sudden he just takes off. It doesn't say a word. Yeah, and so my last conversation with with my little girl, she just kind of broke down and just said she thinks he's seen someone else. So I want to know. I want to find out and because if he is, he and I are gonna we're gonna meet up.
Speaker 1: All right, Are you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, here we go. Hello, Hi, this is Corbyn calling from I was looking for a Rewards Card member named Matt.
Speaker 7: This is Ham.
Speaker 1: Hi, Matt. Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to say congratulations. Here this most big winner.
Speaker 7: Wow?
Speaker 11: Okay, what do I win?
Speaker 1: Oh? The flowers?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 11: Okay, what kind of flowers?
Speaker 1: Every single month, we choose one Rewards Card member at random to call up and say thank you very much for your business and thank you for shopping with us. You've just won thirty six long sim red roses, a box of candy, your chocolate, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want in the fifty United States. It's actually a three hundred and sixteen dollars value. Congratulations, okay, And I know a lot of people think it sounds like a thing you have to pay for, some kind of scam.
Speaker 5: It's not.
Speaker 1: You'll get confirmations of everything. It's just our way of saying thank you.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 1: I can take down the information even a matter of minutes over the phone. I'm prepared to do that right now.
Speaker 6: All right, I'll just like send them to somebody if I can do that.
Speaker 1: Okay, perfect. Let me just pull up my form here, can I. We'll start with the first last name of the person you'd like to send them to.
Speaker 5: First, Okay, it's.
Speaker 1: Kelly, and the do you want anything on a card?
Speaker 16: Just say that was really fun? Are you ready for round two?
Speaker 1: Got it? That was fun? Are you ready for round two? And that's to Kelly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Matt.
Speaker 1: Now I'll let you know though, that this isn't the grocery store. My name is actually Jubel, and I'm calling from a radio show called The Jubil Show.
Speaker 4: I'm Nina also here, and I'm Victoria.
Speaker 7: What.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah. We do a segment on our show. It's called to Catch a Cheater and your girlfriend's dad, Ben is actually on the phone.
Speaker 5: What Yeah, to listen to me? You know what, give me five minutes with you. You know what, you don't deserve my daughter you would deserve. No, you just listen. You don't deserve her. You know what, she thought you were doing this, but you know what I thought, No, you wouldn't do that.
Speaker 7: Do you know what?
Speaker 5: She's given everything to you, man, everything everything, even financially. We've helped you, dude. We've been there for Kelsey. Kelsey's been there for you every time, and you can do this to my daughter.
Speaker 7: You know what?
Speaker 5: Where are you right now? Exactly? That's I want to know where you are.
Speaker 11: I want to say just a minute, give me a minute with You're gonna call me on the radio and start talking like you don't even know what's going on, like, but listen to you believe that you like I do, listen to me, Listen to me. It's not what you don't know what's going on?
Speaker 7: It's not I.
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 16: I'm just saying, you don't know that she's been like hanging with other dudes, like she's always like with some other dude, Like I don't you don't even know she don't even know what's going on.
Speaker 5: Listen, listen, she's got she's got guy friends. Of course she's gonna hang with other dudes.
Speaker 15: She's completely committed.
Speaker 5: To you and has been for two years. Two years of her life gone wasted. I don't someone like you. I'm saying that they're not die friend.
Speaker 1: Well, Matt, why are you making those types of accusations? How do you know that?
Speaker 15: I don't really need to defend myself.
Speaker 16: Just sufficing to say that, I'm sorry, dude, but your daughter's kind of a lying.
Speaker 13: Whoa excuse me?
Speaker 7: You?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 6: Really you know what?
Speaker 5: You better hope I don't see you soon, man, because you know what, she doesn't deserves you you have You don't even have a clue how good she is for you. And this is how you treat her, my.
Speaker 11: Treator a great thought that he was dirty, honestly.
Speaker 5: You Okay, that's enough, you know what. That's enough. Yeah, that's enough. That's enough. I don't want to hear your voice. Oh man, you know what I'm done. I'm done. I'm done with him, and you know what Kelsey's done with you too. Hey, listen, if I ever see you even close to my daughter, even anywhere, near her. You're his mine. Really, you're his mine. If you think if you think I'm kidding, wait and see, man, you just wait and see.
Speaker 7: I'm like.
Speaker 16: Whatever, dude, I'll be around and by the way, you're cooking.
Speaker 5: Really he just hung up.
Speaker 7: He just hung up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: I didn't want to hear his bull voice any morningmore. Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know what, Well, how are you gonna tell Kelsey?
Speaker 5: I don't know. I got to figure this out. I'm gonna maybe talk with her mom and I don't know. I don't know, man, because she is she was all in with this guy. I don't know. I don't know what I'm gonna do. I appreciate you help me out and making this happen. I wish we were different, but I just appreciate you in the station for doing this.
Speaker 1: Man, good luck with everything.
Speaker 4: Man the jubile shows to catch a cheater.
Speaker 1: I'm stupid, You're smart. I was wrong, you were right. You're the best, I'm the worst. You're very good looking. I'm not attractive, all right, as long as you're willing to admit that. It's almost time for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria, and this week it gets real. It's the first ever Macy's one thousand dollars Holiday Battle Royale, a week long competition to see who can go all the way to win a one thousand dollars gift card to Macy's. That's amazing. It starts today with Victoria. Whoever Victoria plays today, if and when she loses, why canna say like that, Well, if you win today, then you get to keep going this week. Yeah I do. But no matter what, you can't win one thousand dollars because you're an employee. But well, they have to beat you first, because you have to get through the powerhouse.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 1: After that is Victoria. But if they beat you today, then they have to face off against whoever calls in tomorrow and the next day and the next day and the next day to see if they can get to Friday. And if they run the table, then they'll get a thousand dollars gift card to Macy's. But whoever beats them will take their spot, and there's the potential that they could make it all the way through to Friday, and then whoever plays on Friday beats them and they get the thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Because no matter how we got there. The last player standing wins a thousand.
Speaker 1: Exactly last player standing. I'm Brady, I'm Baddy. So if you want to be the first player in the first ever one thousand dollars Macy's Holiday Battle Royale and call us right now eight eight eight three four three one O six one eight eight eight three four three one O six one. By the way, if you haven't checked out the Macy's Gift Guide, do you even holiday at all? Because right now there's Macy's diamond studded earrings oh in fourteen car at white, yellow or rose gold mark down from one thousand dollars to ninety nine. What yeah, So basically they're letting you steal diamonds from macy. So go check out that gift guide and calls right now if you want to play eight to eight three four three one o six one eight eight eight three four three one O six one, will play you versus Victoria Next, got room for one more? If you still want to go to Aspen?
Speaker 5: Where did you find that some kid back in town traded the van for it?
Speaker 1: Straight up, I can get some miles to the gallon on this hog, you know, Lloyd, Just when I think you couldn't possibly beat any filmer.
Speaker 2: You go and do something like this.
Speaker 5: I am totally reveal yourself.
Speaker 1: If it's time for America's favorite trivia game, you versus Victoria, and today the stakes are high. It's your chance to take on Victoria in the Macy's one thousand dollars Holiday Battle Royal, a week long tournament where you could win one thousand dollars gift card to Macy's if you've got what it takes to go all the way? So basically worse like this. Right now, we have Tanner on the phone. Tanner, what's up. I'm great man. You're the first contestant in the Macy's one thousand dollars Holiday Battle Royale. Do you think you have what it takes to go all the all? Right, So here's how works. Tanner's gonna take on Victoria since he's the first contestant. If you beat Victoria Tanner, you get a hundred dollars gift card to Macy's. Also, you have to take on the next player tomorrow. Cool, and then if you beat them, then you keep going all the way till Friday, and whoever wins on Friday is the winner of the thousand dollars gift card to Macy. Here we go, Tanner, no pressure, We're gonna send Victoria out of the studio. Yeah, game is played like this today. You have thirty seconds answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass and Victoria has to beat you outright to win. Okay, cool, all right, here we go, man, your time starts now.
Speaker 4: What is the name of the grinches dog? And how the Grinch is still Christmas?
Speaker 8: I just watched that movie.
Speaker 4: In which country did the tradition of putting up a Christmas tree originate?
Speaker 5: Sweeten?
Speaker 4: What is the name of the Jewish holiday that is also known as the Festival of Lights? How many candles are on a honkah menora?
Speaker 6: Not a clue path?
Speaker 1: What is the traditional Christmas flower.
Speaker 8: Path?
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll bring Victoria back into the studio, and while she's getting settled, ten or with something you would like the world to know today.
Speaker 8: I'm a dad of two kids, and I struggle every day to get everything done, especially with my PTSD and everything.
Speaker 10: But I'm still kicking and I'm still doing the best that I can do.
Speaker 1: Good for you, man, I feel you I have I have complex PVTSD too, so I know how a bunch of a struggle it can be to get things out, especially if you have two kids. That's a lot of work. Man, you're doing a great job.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, and they're both under the age of three, so, oh.
Speaker 1: My goodness, under three? How do you do anything? All right? Victoria is back in studio. Yes, I am sorry, Mark. Here we go, Victoria in thirty seconds, answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when Jesse pass and you have to beat Tanner outright to win Tanner, you can tell Victoria win to go. What is the name of the Grinch's dog? And how the Grinch's still Christmas? Oh uh, this is a cute dog too. Does he need to like name it?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 1: It's his name? Oh no, that's not that's that's not right.
Speaker 7: I writing with Toto.
Speaker 4: I don't know pass in which country did the tradition of putting up a Christmas tree originate?
Speaker 1: I passed?
Speaker 4: What is the name of the Jewish holiday that's also known as the Festival of Lights?
Speaker 7: I'm there?
Speaker 4: How many candles are on a hanika Minora? Ooh at nine?
Speaker 1: Okay, got that in And now producer. BRA's not in right now to be the scoreboard. So our scoreboard is our social media producer, Gabby. Gabby's got your score.
Speaker 4: All right, Tanner got too correct and Victoria also got too correct.
Speaker 1: Non you know what that means?
Speaker 5: You win?
Speaker 1: Congratulations Tanner. Yes, you've won one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's. But also now you have to take on another contestant to see if you can go all the way. You give one thousand dollars Macy's gift card. Okay, all right, all right, you can start practicing your trash talk so you can really throw them off when you start.
Speaker 6: Oh, I'm real good at that.
Speaker 4: Nina's got your answers. Now the Grinches dog and how the Grinch still Christmas? Is Max sing it. Germany is the country that started putting up Christmas.
Speaker 1: Hanukkah is the name of.
Speaker 4: The Jewish holiday that's also known as the Festival of Lights. A menora has nine candles, yeah, and then a point seta is the traditional Christmas flower as that one.
Speaker 1: All right, Pa, you've were victory at the same time every single weekday morning, and make sure you tune in tomorrow because it's still the Macy's one thousand dollars holiday Battle Royale. You see if Tanner can go all the way?
Speaker 4: Whoa first day follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at advocuslaw dot com.
Speaker 1: Brian is on the phone today for a first date follow up and he's getting ghosted by Ella. So in a few minutes we'll call her, see if you tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date the first Ryan, how long has it been since you heard from Ella?
Speaker 17: It's been It's just been a few days. But you know, it was such an instant connection. I'm really baffled.
Speaker 1: What was your last interaction?
Speaker 17: Like, well, we I mean, initially we were just you know, texting over Bumble the dating app, and but we we did go out.
Speaker 13: We went on a We went on.
Speaker 17: A first date to a nice restaurant, and I don't think it could have gone any better.
Speaker 1: Really, Okay, we'll tell us about the date.
Speaker 17: Yeah, so we went to an Italian place. We were both both pasta lovers.
Speaker 13: And we were just laughing, drinking.
Speaker 17: We bonded over the fact that we're both newly divorced and still new to the dating world. Everything's changed a lot, and she she told me she wanted to start a family, and I told her I, actually I'm already a dad, and she took up. She was just like in she was. She wanted to see pictures of my son and wanted to hear stories. It was an incredible conversation. After you know, the check came and everything, and she didn't want it to or we didn't want it to end, I guess. So we went to the bar to you know, to have a little coffee and just keep chatting.
Speaker 13: And you know, we both had to get up the.
Speaker 17: Next morning and work, so we made plans to meet up again.
Speaker 13: I thought we could go on.
Speaker 17: A bike ride, and she was into that idea and said we you know, I'd text her the next day, And I mean I thought that second day was going to happen for sure.
Speaker 4: So you guys basically made plans for a second date and it just never happened.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I haven't. She didn't respond back ever anything.
Speaker 1: All it all happened on the date. Any reason you can think of that you're getting ghosted.
Speaker 17: I mean, like the one there's one thing where I'm like, I guess I could have this might have been a dumb thing to say. We when we switched from our you know, our dinner table to the bar, the bartender came up to us and he asked if me and my wife, you know, wanted what we wanted to drink. And I didn't correct him. I said, oh, you know, I thought it was kind of cute. I thought, actually, my wife and I were just going to have an express so.
Speaker 11: It's not okay.
Speaker 5: And she laughed too.
Speaker 17: And you know, I I thought, okay, sweet, like she gets my sense of humor and everything. And I went to the bathroom. I came back, but she was if something happened.
Speaker 5: I don't know, she.
Speaker 17: Maybe had time to think about it, or I offended her, you know. When I got back, she seemed kind of anxious to leave a little anci and we just, you know, hugged goodbye. I kissed her on the cheek, and I don't I guess, I guess I put my foot in my mouth there.
Speaker 1: Maybe if she laughed about it.
Speaker 4: However, I could see if you're somebody that's freshly divorced and not being a wife anymore, and then even to be joked, like, even if it's just joking, that's a title that you gave up and then to be like, ah, my wife maybe just kind of put her in her feels. Maybe had nothing to do with you at all. It just kind of put her in her feels or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Yeah, that's tough. Have you reached out to her then? Since?
Speaker 17: Yeah, I mean the next day I texted about, you know, the bike ride. I had found some different you know, trails we could try out and see what would.
Speaker 6: Work for her.
Speaker 13: And you know, I didn't hear anything back, and I figured, you know, I.
Speaker 17: Don't know, if she's busy or whatever, I'd just give it a little little space.
Speaker 13: I texted, you know again the next day and yeah, just radio.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, well we'll see if we can figure it out for you. Then we'll play a song, come back and then call her in Steef schttellus why she's ghosting you, and maybe get to another date.
Speaker 5: Okay, that'd be great. Yeah, all right, well.
Speaker 1: Please don't come back, get your first day follow up next. Right in the middle of the first day follow up and if you're just joining us, Ryan is on the phone and he's getting ghosted by Ella. So we're about to call her. Stef chtelus why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date. But before we do that, Ryan, why don't you refresh our memory on your date with Ella.
Speaker 17: Yeah. We went out to dinner Italian restaurant. We had a great time. She loved the fact that I'm a dad and she's she's divorced too, and you know, but still wants to have a family. We had coffee at the bar after dinner, and I referred to as my wife as a joke, and then the vibe changed.
Speaker 1: It was sacrifice tough when something like that happens off somewhere. You're on a date and someone calls him your girlfriend, because you don't want to be like, yeah, they are, but you'll I'll be.
Speaker 18: Like, whoa, no way, don't even think that the other way, Like I would never All right, well that would be wait you ready for us to call her?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Please?
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. He Hi, I speak to Ella? Please Ella?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 1: My name is Jebel. I'm calling from a radio show called the Jubil Show.
Speaker 8: Hi.
Speaker 1: Ella, I'm mean I'm here too.
Speaker 7: Hi.
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 7: I'm okay?
Speaker 1: How are you good? Do you ever listen to the show at all.
Speaker 2: Uh, not really?
Speaker 1: Okay, well, maybe do that from time to time to be cool. Also, no pressure if you haven't. We do a segment on our show it's called the First Date follow Up. That's where if you go out on a date with somebody and then end up ghosting them, that person can email us to get you on the phone and ask why you're ghosting them. So, oh my gosh, we got an email about you.
Speaker 7: You're kidding, No, I'm not.
Speaker 1: Do you know who would email us? I have an idea you want to take a guess?
Speaker 7: Is it Ryan?
Speaker 1: Yes? It is.
Speaker 2: Ryan.
Speaker 1: Hilarious emailed us. We talked to him. He told us about your date. He said he really liked you a lot, but he doesn't know why you're ghosting him, and would you mind telling us?
Speaker 7: Oh, I feel really awkward about this. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is the same space.
Speaker 7: Okay, Yeah, I mean I thought he was great. We had a great time. It was very sparky. I mean, I don't know how much he told you, but so I'm recently divorced and we were having a great night. And I guess what, I'm honest, Like, I got on Instagram while he was in the bathroom and I saw a picture of my ex with his new girlfriend. Oh, and I guess I just got kind of in my feels about it, and I feel like maybe my mood kind of wrecked the night. It kind of just made me realize, like, oh, maybe I'm not as ready as I thought I was. I should have handled those very differently, but I don't know. I'm kind of new at this and thought, run away.
Speaker 4: Your instincts are to run. Yeah, that's hard. That's a lot to process all at the same time.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and I feel bad. He seems like a nice guy. I mean, we really did hit it off.
Speaker 1: So you're ghosting because you saw a picture of your X with somebody.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean I'm ghosting because I think I'm like, oh god, am I actually ready to be jumping back out there? If this silly picture threw me off so hard, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I mean, whether you're ready or not. I think those types of pictures throw anybody off their game. Like, even if you were already moved on in another relationship, seeing it for the first time, I would imagine it's still kind of shocking.
Speaker 1: No, Like, Jibble, don't you feel that way?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: I never care. Oh, okay, I'm glad. Usually Okay, I'm like, good, they've moved on.
Speaker 4: Well, I understand and I feel the same way. But what I'm saying is, maybe that doesn't mean you're not ready, It's just that you needed to rip the band aid off.
Speaker 7: I mean, yeah, maybe. I mean the phone was taken by a friend of ours who so like she's meeting our old friends. Like, I don't know, he just threw me.
Speaker 15: Okay, he wasn't.
Speaker 7: Fair to Ryan.
Speaker 1: Well you can say that to Ryan if you want to, because he's actually on the phone listening and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 11: Godmarsing.
Speaker 5: Sure, Hey, Ella, I uh, I don't care.
Speaker 17: I mean, I totally get it that you were you were caught off guard, and uh I don't think.
Speaker 13: It ruined the night at all.
Speaker 5: I'm I'm relieved.
Speaker 7: Frankly, I'm sorry that was not the most mature way to handle that. I did not mean to make your or feel bad. I know you're kind of in the same position.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 17: I mean, I totally I understand where you're coming from. And you know, I mean, if we if we were able to like hang out again like you you'd be welcome to you know, talk about this type of stuff like we can totally talk it out really.
Speaker 1: Well, Ella, would you like to go out with Ryan again on another day?
Speaker 7: We'll pay for it, I mean, yeah, I'd love to.
Speaker 5: Amazing.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, Ry, you got another date?
Speaker 11: Yay, we can.
Speaker 17: Still do the bike ride and then we'll we'll go to another restaurant.
Speaker 1: Jule's first day follow up Christmas is in full swing. It's the Jubile Show. Santa's starting the second check of his list, Elves are complaining about long work hours with no brakes, and Rudolph is getting his nose spitch shined by one of his many rangers roupies. That also means visual though. It's time for you to get a tree and decorate that bad boy before it's too late. And experts just revealed that how you decorate your tree can say a lot about your personality. So what does your tree say about you? We'll go over it right after this. It's the Jubile Show. What does your Christmas tree say about you? I asked, because experts just release a study that says you can tell a lot about a person just by how they decorate their Christmas tree. I believe you show. Really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll go.
Speaker 1: Over it right now. See what your tree says about you. If your tree is full of color ornaments with pop culture references, it's all about being loud, proud, and fun, then you're probably the outgoing socializer. They said, that makes sense.
Speaker 4: You know, like there were those ornaments that were really popular when the toilet paper was selling out during the pandemic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we all have them.
Speaker 4: I like how I say we all, but I always get to my family and my friends. We sent everybody those ornaments. I don't remember what it said now, It's like it was like a toilet paper thing and then it says the year.
Speaker 1: That's funny.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They also say this person can be very irresponsible with money. For example, they would rather buy the new Taylor Swift ornament than pay for their doctor visit. Yes, yes, I was asked for a Tailor Swift ornament. Cute. My daughter asked me for the Tailor Swift ornament. Taylor Swift ornament. Yeah, it's just good, all kinds of How much is the Taylor Swift ornament. It's like way too much. It was like fifty bucks or something, sixty bucks for an ornament. You were putting a smile on your daughter in the face, And I said, absolutely not. She could make it.
Speaker 7: Yea.
Speaker 1: Is it Taylor Swift or like lyrics? It's like from her last album? Yeah? Why do I know that because you're.
Speaker 19: Going to her so far? Absolutely not. No, I got her a hoodie. Yeah, gez, that's like four times. Yeah, that wasn't the point.
Speaker 1: It's a practical thing. I'm not getting an ornament you look at for five days a year. Actually, hood have released what your Christmas tree says about your personality. If you have a tree that's low key, with simple wooden ornaments and just a few white lights so that doesn't overwhelm the space around it, then you're the minimalist. That's mine. Really, why calm, no ornaments? My personality is within me, not on my tree. But then why I even put up a tree, because true would be so angry. Also says that these people are people who are just putting up a tree to say they put up a tree, they can care less about actually putting up a tree. Is a red tree is about one foot high. It's a small tree. Fake, it's fake. Why would I cut down a tree this year? I want a real tree? Yeah, you would you want to cut down a tree. I did that last year. I want to do it again this year, but it was it was hard work. Yeah, and also I'm not good at measuring things.
Speaker 7: The tree.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I looked at the tree a high ceiling where it was going to go, and I'm like, that looks bad. That looks perfect, that looks like the right size. I had to cut the tree in half three times.
Speaker 4: He had three trees and wine cut It was like a furry foot tree cut down and I had to carry.
Speaker 20: It out of the woods energy yeahs like twelve foot yeah okay, and.
Speaker 1: Man I had to drop that thing down to my truck. It was hanging off and so about him, like, am I a road hazard right now? Those you know trucks that carry like logs and things like that. That was the orange ribbons tier. I was like, do I need to do that? There is only thirteen feet. I don't get it. What is that thing about the guy that gets the tree that's too bid? A list from experts saying what your tree says about your personality. If your tree is over the top with ribbons, lots of bright lights, and every single inch of it is covered, then you're a maximalist. You're very outgoing, and you like to be the center of attention in any room that you walk into.
Speaker 4: That feels more like me, even though I'm not as outgoing, but I like to be the center.
Speaker 1: Of attention maximalism.
Speaker 3: Sometimes it actually looks really cool, and I'm like purely a minimist. The minimalist, I like, I want as few things as possible, only functional things. But sometimes like when I like, if I go to a house that has a tree like that, I'm like, that's pretty cool, that's awesome.
Speaker 4: I just like having a lot of things and a lot of color, and then it shines up, like makes the whole room look like it's like, oh, welcome.
Speaker 1: It's cute if you do it well. Yeah, people, I mean too long in the dollar store? Do you know what I mean to donate on that dollar store? It comes through with memories. Yeah, you're the person that puts up every single ornament your kids have ever made and would never get rid of rid of any of those cherished memories. And you're the sentimental family person. That's Azz also says this person is likely to be a hoarder. Yeah, they refuse to get rid of anything and have mounds of drawings, paintings, and other random crafts that their kids have made in their garage. My parents used to have that stuff. Shout out to my mama.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if I had kids, I would keep everything. Why I already keep everything and I'm an aunt. Why because it's so sweet they took the time to do it. I've got school pictures, scribbles, you name it, I got it. But it's like, if they draw you one picture this year, they're just still going to draw you another picture next year.
Speaker 1: Just keep the next year one. But it's cool to see how it evolves. It is actually pretty cool.
Speaker 3: I keep all of my daughter's drawings too, well, the ones that are good, and I tell her when they're not.
Speaker 1: I said, yeah, I said, sure, I think that's good. You can't tell. I mean like, it depends how you say it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: If you're like, this is crap, don't draw me another one to get it right? Yeah? No, not the best move, but to go yeah, I don't know. Some constructive criticism I think is good. It's realistic, right, Not everything you do in life is going to be great.
Speaker 3: She has this one abstract drawing you might think as a scribble, but it means a mountain of things to her, which is to me, is what abstract drawings are like. To the artist, it means yea. And honestly, when I put it on my wall, it looks amazing and I'm like, that's cool. I'm like, I'm gonna, I said, I said, Hey, that's the bar all right. Yeah, it's not going on the wall unless it's like, you know, it's good. We're gonna go through what's keepers, what's not keepers? Right, it's like, okay, did you color outside the lines on purpose? Like what does that mean to you? Why did you color outside the lines?
Speaker 1: And if they don't have a good answer, it's just like you're just really bad at color Answerry, Yeah, that's not gonna.
Speaker 3: And also I don't like coloring like the like, if it's a coloring from a coloring book, well that's not enough work.
Speaker 4: If it's really good, Yeah, there's a polution there too. Yeah, no color choices.
Speaker 1: It means no, coloring is not a thing. No, you don't keep the coloring. No, stop, somebody else is drawing you filled in. That's not all worthy.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Why my nephew decided to make the nose pink has a great story and it's really cute.
Speaker 1: I agree. What's the story behind it?
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just thought it was like really cool.
Speaker 4: But like in his mind, he's telling a story and he's picking these colors. I sit and I watch and there's a lot of thought going on there. Well, five year old genius. He learned how he learned how to play just in five minutes this weekend.
Speaker 1: He's five. Chess is a very easy game to play. Did you learn how to win it? That's a genius? Yes, he did. Who was he playing in? My dad? Oh? I thought it was you. You're gonna tell me grandpa and let him win? No, my dad's competitive. We're going over what your Christmas tree says about you. They say, if you have a Christmas tree that likes to challenge the idea of what a Christmas tree should look like with an unconventional design, shape and colors, then you're a quirk quirky creative type. You're a little all over the place. And it says, this is your friend that will run inside and grab their keys, and we'll come out with five other things, and none of them are their keys.
Speaker 3: Jubilee colored trees like the red ones. Right, we're talking about like you buy like the red ones or green ones, but not like supposed to be green. Yeah, but like blue ones, white ones. You can buy all these.
Speaker 1: Different colored trees. Yeah, first I think so, or you just get a ball and you're like, this is my idea of a.
Speaker 4: Tree feet it's gonna stick with the ball.
Speaker 1: It's time for Nina's what's trending.
Speaker 4: So the Great State of New York is trending this morning because they have just made cheating legal.
Speaker 1: Wait was it illegal? It was back in nineteen oh seven.
Speaker 4: They created a law that said that it was they criminalized getting down with somebody else, and they said it was punishable up to three months in jail. But it was a misdemeanor. And so finally they're like, you know what, we can't really enforce this. All these years later.
Speaker 1: There were actually people in jail because of that. Though, I feel like it would be like a task force. It goes after only people who cheat.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they just listen to the jew Show and maybe to a cheater, and then they just use that information.
Speaker 4: I mean, it kind of already exists. No, because of the Jubils Show, we are victorious clapping. She's going to show up and put you in cups. I feel like, of course. So anyway, that was interesting. I don't remember any of you guys on this show scene Ted Lasso, No, no, okay. So Todd Lasso is a very popular show on Apple TV starring Jason Sedakis. But the reason why it's trending right now is because Brett Goldstein, who's one of the writers who also played Roy Kent on the show, has just confirmed that the show is kind of loosely based on the Wizard of Oz.
Speaker 1: What isn't that interesting? It's that soccer.
Speaker 4: It's about soccer, but there are so many references to the Wizard of Oz, like Ted's need to always go home is like there's no place like home. And then he made each one of the characters kind of like the main characters in the Wizard, like Ted Lasso is supposed to be like Dorothy Wait, Roy Kent was the Tin Lion.
Speaker 1: I never watched The.
Speaker 4: Wizard of Oz, but I just watched a summary of the Wizard of Oz the.
Speaker 1: Other day so I could watch Wicked of the Tin Lion.
Speaker 4: And I'm very confused, I know, but I also wonder if that's why he's talking about it, because Wicked and the Wizard of Oz and all of that stuff is so popular right now. But he says the show's been based on it the whole time, which is pretty fascinating.
Speaker 1: It was the yellow brick road, the soccer field.
Speaker 2: Oh maybe he what?
Speaker 4: No, maybe that's pretty interesting. They didn't say all that. It just broke down the different character.
Speaker 3: I think he's only saying this because of the popularity, because the reality is there are only like three different plots ever, right, And so yeah, there's a million movies based on the same exact plot line as Wizard of Oz. Because the Wizard of Oz is based on the same exact plot line as all of the other movies.
Speaker 1: There's only a few plots that exist.
Speaker 4: But still, as the writer, he's saying he was inspired by it, and it's true because of his inspiration.
Speaker 1: Interesting, huh, I'm crazy telling again.
Speaker 4: Okay, if you're interested in buying shoes, we now know there's a hack and there's a good time to actually buy them. You don't want to buy them in the morning because your feet are not swollen and it will be to their but they'll be too tight if you get them too early, and you don't want to get them at night because your feet will be too fat and you to be too stretched out. So if you buy your shoes in the afternoon, they'll be just.
Speaker 1: That's where you're supposed to buy shoes.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's when you're supposed to buy shoes because you've walk just a little bit enough for your feet to swell just enough to fit into the proper shoes.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's take it a step further. What if you're buying shoes that you're only gonna wear at night? Oh, shouldn't you buy those at night?
Speaker 1: Maybe is the hack? You should buy the shoes when you intend to wear them. Maybe this is That's not what I but it could be next like a secondary hack. Yeah, there you go. Lunch scheduling anything, I can't schedule the time that by.
Speaker 3: Shoe the only thing successfully schedules.
Speaker 1: He's like, I messed my doctorory.
Speaker 2: But when I did get those new Paraanikes five.
Speaker 1: When my feet were the ideal full size and win them, you know, like when you were the little pump, there was chased size all throughout the day. Neither I didn't either look at my feet enough. I guess you guys. That's why, that's what's trending doubles. Dirty little secret. Hello, Hello, Hey, you have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 8: Oh yes, I do.
Speaker 1: Hey, let's hear it.
Speaker 8: Whenever I'm at friends houses partying, we have a little drink. Guy, I get tipsy and I go on my friend's phones to look at my ax's profiles.
Speaker 1: I do that, sober boy. Really yeah, but do your friends know that you're using their phones to do that? Oh no.
Speaker 8: I make sure that they are out of the room or that nobody can see what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: Oh so they don't even know. Yeah, you ever want to comments on your excess stuff? But as your friend, that's the secret. I never go that far.
Speaker 6: But I just want to check up on them. After we broke up.
Speaker 8: I usually block them because I just don't need them in my life anymore. I don't want to get reminded of them.
Speaker 1: But until you keeping in me.
Speaker 8: Just wants to know how they're doing, if they're doing well without me, if their life sucks without me.
Speaker 6: I just gotta know. So I use my friends pones for that.
Speaker 1: Let's be honest.
Speaker 4: You just want them to look worse, you know, That's always like, Yeah, it makes you feel a little bit better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, thank you for telling us your dirty little secret.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 6: Feels good to get that off my shirt, all.
Speaker 1: Right, see it? Hello? Hello, Hey, you have a dirty little secret.
Speaker 7: Yes, I've been married for fifteen years and I've been having an affair with a twenty three year old and I'm twenty four years older than him.
Speaker 4: Whoa, and it's been going on for like five years.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, wow? Are you tired from all of the hiding?
Speaker 5: Not really, because he just comes over and I do.
Speaker 7: What I have to do and bye bye.
Speaker 1: I just handle my business and go. Are you mea done with him when he's thirty?
Speaker 7: Probably?
Speaker 1: Well, thank you for telling us you're dirty little seat Leonard, No problem, Bye bye bye. What's your dirty little secret.