Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Pros. This is out of Bounds. It is me Joey p joe Pi's apea with my two best friends, the Welsh and the Scott Bogman, and it's all of you hanging out on our twitch live watching us every two pm Eastern or thereabouts, depending on when we start, but usually two pm Eastern is when out of Bounds is live on our twitch. And if you have it already, make sure you go over and find us on twitch, twitch dot tv slash Fantasy Pros. That's the place to be. And of course we're still on our YouTube channel. Make sure you subscribe to our YouTube channel. Trying to get to three hundred thousand subscribers on the YouTube channel this year, fingers crossed. I know we can do it. And of course today, well we've got a few football things to talk about, just a couple. I was a little panicked yesterday morning. I woke up, did the TV show start to put Out of Bounds together? And I like, man, oh man, I hope some things start to happen, because all we have is this Geno Smith thing from the weekend. And then basically NFL free agency started to explode it all over the place. So we're gonna take you through all of that right here on the channel. Right now, Let's start with Seattle because that's kind of the place to be to talk about these things, but not the place to be if you want to play football anymore. Because Geno Smith is on his way to the Raiders for a twenty twenty five third round pick. There you have it, So let's start with Gino and then we'll move on to DK who's also out of Seattle and on his way to Pittsburgh. Gino first, though, Welsh, what does this mean first for the Seattle Seahawks. You're moving off of Gino, who's had some pretty strong success, you know, a guy thinking that transition last year or two without Pete carroll around kind of found his sea legs eventually. But where does Seattle go next for their quarterback if it's not Geno?
Speaker 2: Now, I think that's a great question. I would assume it's going to be probably in some capacity through the draft, you know, the free agent market. I assume the Raiders were probably trying to go and get Matthew Stafford, and not without Stafford on the table, and most likely I guess The only other surprise is like where's Darnold in this discussion? That this might have been, you know, the best complimentary piece. Like when I look at a guy like Gino, I look at Gino as the stop gap quarterback for something bigger. And the only something bigger I could I could foresee with the with the Raiders would be getting a young quarterback in there and having Geno being that let's be competitive stop gap right now. So yeah, the bridge, that's a better way to put it. So that's what I think they're going to do. And it's funny because I think a lot of people have been mocking, like what gent at six to the Raiders, and I legitimately think you need to watch for them going and taking a quarterback to go with Gino. I think that's the play right now. But with Seattle, I'm not sure what their play is. They're trading away all of the pieces. They've got a couple of young guys in there. It's gonna be it's gonna have to be a complete rebuild unless they shock us and bring in like a Sam Darnald. And if they bring in like a Sam Donald, I think that would kind of open I don't know what they would do with their wide Receiver corp because it's a it's a skeleton crew of what it was. But at this point it looks like it's it's a mess. It looks like Seattle is going to be the bottom of this division.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it certainly seems like Donald would be one of the options there. I think the big winner here potentially is JSN. I mean all the targets, certainly going from the pocket's gone, DK Metcal It doesn't matter. I mean the targets are going there people.
Speaker 3: If they're Sam Howell targets, then yes they will mass yea fair enough.
Speaker 1: I don't box you don't think it's Sam Howell, Like I don't think you moved.
Speaker 3: They love him. I said this to Pat all off season last year. They love Sam Howe and listen. I was like, Okay, maybe Sam Howel's got a little something. We saw him. He doesn't. I hope that's not their plan. You would think that Donald is in there. Maybe trading for Kirk Cousins is still available, you know there. I guess there are options out there, but you had your bridge option. You had it in Geno Smith. I don't understand why they wanted to trade him. I guess Pek they decided a third round pick was good enough because Pete Carroll wanted him in vade So, which I don't understand this for Vegas either, you're sitting at six. I apparently they just don't like Shador Sanders. Or it's what Well said where they're gonna have Geno be the bridge and they just don't think that Sanders is ready yet, so let's go ahead and take him and let him learn from Geno for this season, next season or a season and a half or what would I would think would happen is probably more like half a season and then we'd see Shador.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 3: I don't know what the Raiders are doing this. You know, all these moves from Seattle. I mean, why would Sam Donald want to go there? Now? They're tearing everything up so money if they get all money, it's nice. Like Miles Garrett who really wanted to win until the Browns offered him forty million.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know it's funny.
Speaker 3: He was like, you know what, I love Cleveland. Oh, never never hated Cleveland. You know, a fun place in the world.
Speaker 1: You start, you start laying down those greens and all of a sudden things start changing. People's perspective gets a little different here. You ever think maybe the Raiders might trade out of that spot too, maybe move down. Maybe they prefer a quarterback like a Jackson Dart and they think they can get him a little later. Do you think that he might be part of this equation here where the Raiders maybe pick up some more draft capital because they do need a lot more. But Gino can be good for you for not just a year. Gino can be good for you for a couple of years. If you don't think this quarterback class is worthy at all.
Speaker 3: Gino's not good right now. So I don't know what we're talking about.
Speaker 1: It he's still better than what they had, you gotta admit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, he's better than Aid O'Connell for sure. He has starting experience. To me, Gino is a very good quarterback until it matters, and when it matters, he folds up. Like we've seen that multiple times. So maybe they just stay and take Jackson Dart because I think you know a lot like Michael Pennox. Last year, no one expected Pennix to go that high and then everybody said, no way, the Broncos are going to take bow Nicks. He's not worth it here and they did so would just get raised up in every single.
Speaker 2: Because Geno hurt brock Vouers at all.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: I think he would help because he's better than Aid O'Connell in the mess that they had last year, so that he is an improvement for their team contacts, But he I don't think he's the guy to get them over the hump or even two playoff discussion in my opinion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good question. We'll be keeping an eye on Seattle in the next days ahead and see where they're going to fill their quarterback shoes. Also, the Steelers acquired dk Metcalf from the Seahawks exchange for a second round pick, so they gave up a lot to get him. Here's a question here from M Wainwright. What does dk Metcalf's trade do to the value of him in Dynasty Welsh. I mean, it's kind of hard to say, I think it answer that question because we don't know who the quarterback is in Pittsburgh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's really key. I mean, I think this is a huge like move for Pittsburgh in general to be able to move Pickens to the number two, and DK gets to be the number one. And I think if you look at like just have like an arbitrary quarterback right now, this is a good move. This is a positive move. I think for the high flying that the Steelers are going to do. Now you know they can go bring in we've talked about like a Nick Chubb and you can get this annoying just run run, run offense. But I think like there's the high potential that this could be a positive. But the problem is it's like, yeah, who's the quarterback? Is it Fields? Is it Russ? Is it Aaron Rodgers? I mean that probably played. I don't know how much it plays a role in changing the value. But Boggs, I mean, you're the dynasty guy. Is this been an? Is this a general up or down on Metcalf to you?
Speaker 3: I think it has to lower his value because this is You're right, we have no idea who the QB is going to be right now. If it's Aaron Rodgers, maybe it's a boost because Aaron Rodgers is so much better than Geno Smith. If it's Sam Darnold, I would say it's a bit of a boost as well. But if it's anyone else, if it's a young guy or an older vet or something like that, I think it has to lower his value because of the rate that Arthur Smith wants to run at and they built the old line. You know, metcalf Is was brought into Pittsburgh not only to catch passes downfield, but because he is a nasty run blocker, and so it's you know, Pickens when he puts the effort in. So hopefully a little bit of that rubs off on Pickens. I'm not sure. But what about Russ?
Speaker 2: If Rus comes back, because I mean they work together.
Speaker 3: I think I think that's yeah, that would be much your best case scenario.
Speaker 1: I think if you're DK metcalf because you.
Speaker 3: Have that probably because you have the connection everything. But all the rumors in Pittsburgh are that Russ does not want to come back now. So I I kind of see that one is flying out the win want to come back out?
Speaker 1: Russ?
Speaker 3: I mean, well, because the Steel has just made him no offers at all, and he hasn't the phone has not been ringing for him from Pittsburgh.
Speaker 1: So well, I mean maybe if you don't collapse after you know, a ten and three record or whatever it was, you know down the stretch. Maybe maybe that had something to do with it. Maybe that's why they don't watch you back. I mean, they did hand you the job after an injury, after Fields was four and two, So I really don't understand, like why you'd be but heard of it.
Speaker 3: I think it was the right thing to do in the time, because I mean, and even I was against it. I didn't think that Russ was going to be better than Justin Fields. But you ruin your relationship with both those guys with the collapse down the stretch, not calling him in the offseason, and then Fields is like, I will not sign back with Sprug unless you guarantee me that I'm the starter for the full and.
Speaker 1: Why would we be. I mean, you got off to a four and two start, and then you're replace him with a guy ten years older, and it goes good for a little while and then all falls apart of the end. If I was Justin Fields, I wouldn't want to be back with the Steelers unless I had guarantees. I agree on many levels, and.
Speaker 2: It sounded like Fields is the only quarterback that like of what you were talking about. That would be a downgrade to DK, who are the other available quarterbacks, because everybody else seemed like it was like, oh, Rogers says, it seems like there's pluses outside of just justin fields.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, honestly, I mean, if it's Kyle Allen throwing to him, then you know who knows. But I also think just overall, unless you know, because Aaron Rodgers is a one year gap fill, right, So in Dynasty, you're looking for at least a three year window. Who is going to be the quarterback next year? No idea.
Speaker 1: So I'll say this. I mean, I think it's it's.
Speaker 3: Good for volume, especially if they trade Pickens, which is on what.
Speaker 1: That was my next question box, because I feel like this is kind of a power play move on Pickens, right, because now it's kind of like, look, performs up, be great where you're kind of gone next year or even earlier. If you're alluding to that too. I think it would be nice to entice a quarterback having both of those wide receivers. But at the same I don't think that's happening now. I think it's more of the power play for next year for Pickens. That's how I see this DK Metcalf move. But it is tough right now to gauge his value. If anything, maybe he's interesting by because people are panicking about what that quarterback position looks like. And maybe you take a shot here and people go, well, I don't know what's gonna be. It's gonna be so terrible. Maybe get DK.
Speaker 3: They sign a rod today, then his value is gonna people are gonna be I just I.
Speaker 2: Cannot imagine that they made this move without saying we're going to get like a guy in here like you. You probably made this move to entice a quarterback to want to come play, whether it is a Fields or Russ to come back. Warn Aaron Rodgers, you don't trade a second round pick, especially the Steelers, who are notoriously stingy with everything. Why would you know to go and trade that pick for a guy like DK. I just don't think you're gonna sit on your hands and not do They're gonna do something at quarterback of impact.
Speaker 3: Hopefully it's Darnold. Hopefully that's what I want.
Speaker 1: But can we live stream or YouTube that moment with Bagman? Can we do it?
Speaker 3: Might be doing it right now? Oh?
Speaker 1: Is it? Can we do it? Uncensored?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 1: How many beeps do we have available. Michael Kelly, our producer. I'm just curious, like, what the what do we have a quota like we can only hit so many within an hour? I don't know, we'll figure that out. We got a lot more NFL signings, we got guys going back to teams, guys moving on from teams, more rumors floating around. But before we get into all that, a quick word from DraftKings because the NBA season is here and it's rocking to the playoffs around the corner, and there's plenty of ways to get in on the NBA action over at DraftKings sports Book and official sports betting partner of the NBA. If you're ready to place your first bet, try betting on something simple like picking how many points your favorite player will have. Go to DraftKings Sports Book app right now. Make your pick and you could take it to the rack. With DraftKings sports Book, every point counts. Download the DraftKings sports Book app right now. Use that promo code Fantasy Pros. When you do, that's code Fantasy Pros. New customers get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets when you bet just five bucks only on DraftKings.
Speaker 5: The Crown is yours gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler. In New York call eight seven seven eight ope and Y, or text hope and Y four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino when resorting Kansas twenty one and over. Agent eligibility varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario New customers only. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issueins four. Additional terms and responsible gaming resources see DKNG, dot co slash audio.
Speaker 1: All right, gentlemen, let's get to some more news and notes from the NFL, because there's a lot to do, and after all this, we're going to talk about some of the worst heists of the week. That's right, Not Oceans eleven or even twelve or thirteen. This was like Oceans what about two and a half? I didn't see eight. I saw Oceans thirteen or now twelve always like the eleven. Twelve I thought was one of the worst movies I've ever seen, and I almost stopped watching it. Three times, so therefore I'll never watch another one. But the first one I like after that.
Speaker 3: At thirteen was not bad, but twelve pretty much wrecked everything.
Speaker 2: I don't think I saw any of those. What's the one with all the ladies? That eight?
Speaker 1: That's the eight.
Speaker 3: Eight, that's the eight. That's eight.
Speaker 2: Julia Roberts was she the ring later?
Speaker 1: I know, I don't think she's in the other ones.
Speaker 3: Sandra Bullock, Yeah, she was in the other one.
Speaker 1: Speaking of movies with numbers, in.
Speaker 3: Twelve playing herself, by the way, there you go in Ocean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was so dumb. It is so stupid anyway, speaking of movies with numbers in it. So I'm Mickey seventeen this weekend.
Speaker 3: Ex Oh man, I want to see that so bad Pattinson flushed it.
Speaker 1: It's like sci fi dark comedy, like just awesome. And the guy who directed Parasite, which is a great movie. Got it. See the Mickey seventeen. Very enjoyable evening out at the movie theater, which is hard to say nowadays, especially when they keep making all these Oceans movies. Anyway, let's get a wide receiver on the move here going to warmer places. DK Metcalf wanted to go to a warmer place. He went to Pittsburgh, but instead DeVante Adams two years, forty six million with the Rams. Welsh This seems like a great move. I love this because I think it keeps DeVante Adams still solidly in that wide receiver too fantasy tier. But with Pukinakua's health issues that we've had in college and even in the pros to a certain extent, you know that DeVante Adams can fill that number one role. He's playing with a veteran quarterback who still has a lot left in the tank. It felt like from last year. I love this move for DeVante Adams, who at times still looked pretty good even though the Jets were pretty bad. What do you think about this move for mister devantrail Adam?
Speaker 3: Real quick before you answer, Sam Donald just signed with the Seahawks three years.
Speaker 1: Wow, look at that. Okay, So Darnald comes in, you have JSN, you have the two running backs. You can draft another wide receiver, right. I think Seattle's just you know, new regime comes in the move. They want to pick that up.
Speaker 3: Why you get rid of Gino? That's the move right there? It's done. Okay, so there we have that, we have that solution, and he will not be signing in Pittsburgh, which means, oh.
Speaker 1: By the way, on that note, our producer said, Twitch is okay with as many expletives as you want. So really it's just the back ending would have to beep everything. So get ready, who knows what could happen in the next fifteen ten go on YouTube?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, back.
Speaker 1: To Devonte Adams. Let's talk about it. What do you think of this for his fantasy value?
Speaker 2: I think this is great for DeVante Adams's value, Like this is a big plus. There seems like there are a lot of destinations where I don't know, you'd be like he's a two, but and you know this offense like they're going to sling the ball like crazy, and obviously with the injuries, like he can jump into that number one. So like overall value, I think from rank perspectives and dynasty perspectives, where dynasty for him is tougher, this is like a plus. It's just confusing. I suppose when they had Cooper Cup, but I guess this this is telling of them that Cooper Cup and DeVante Adams talent pool are on other tiers. Like, that is how far off Cooper Cup has regressed as a wide receiver that he can't be a number he can't be a fill in number one, he can't be a winning team number two. And it because I think the initial reaction when we saw Adams go there, everyone was like what, like what about Cup? You had that? And it's like, well, no, Cup really must have fallen off. So I wonder where he goes and what his value looks like and what even type of wide receiver he can be. But you know, Adam still proved to be an incredible route runner. Stafford's going to sling the living crap out of the ball and Adams is going to get open. And this is this is absolutely game changing. Probably I'd arguably say the best place he could have gone of a possible destination.
Speaker 1: I think you're right. I love it. And it was it's wide receiver two ish price because Pooka is still there, right, He's still the main target guy. But the upside is some wide receiver one weeks and again, if anything happens to Buka Man Wheels for Davante Adams, that is a great scenario. I think it's funny Bogs as as we're doing the show. When I was watching you, as Welsh was talking, I feel like we're in this weird Agatha Christie novel where like people are starting to die off, you know, Sam Darnell goes to Seattle, and I could feel the dread setting in for you as you're like, oh, oh that happened. Okay, that's that's gonna be all right. And then oh oh this quarterback ended up there. Okay, Yeah, everything's fine, Everything's fine.
Speaker 3: And now look I was right four months ago or whatever, true you're talking about? You right, I told you this is exactly what's going to happen, and it's coming to fruition. I do not like it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. My only hope is this.
Speaker 3: This is the Ian Malcolm. I hate what do? I hate?
Speaker 4: Me?
Speaker 3: And right all the time?
Speaker 2: Three years? You know, three years, one hundred and ten million, fifty five million guaranteed is the number?
Speaker 1: Okay forhold yep, you know that guaranteed number is a little I think reasonable for everybody considering. I don't think it's the worst. You know, fifty five guaranteed. You think it's the worst, Well from that look.
Speaker 2: On you, no, I'm not sure it's the worst.
Speaker 1: It's just it's appropriate.
Speaker 2: You know, it is jarring to see contracts in football versus baseball, because every baseball contract is like nine years, you know, it's like two.
Speaker 1: Hundred seven hundred million.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I have four hundred million dollars, and it's like everyone's like, oh man, they really got their future three years. It's one hundred million dollar commitment on three years is just jaring. But yeah, maybe the guarantee guaranteed in this day and age, where like forty five million dollars for a franchise brock pretty quarterback is embarrassing and insulting. Like fifty five million guaranteed on three years is probably a pretty good, pretty good situation.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get to some guys returning to their teams. Aaron Jones back with the Vikings, which we predicted on the show just last week. Chris Godwin, I want to say Welsh predicted at least maybe both of you were on that one, right, Welsh.
Speaker 3: Me so well was Welsh? I thought he was gone because McMillan fielded in it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see that's why I thought there would be temptation there. But hey, good situation here for both these guys, we know what we're getting out of the fantasy. Look, Jones is another year older. But I think we all can agree the Vikings had to need Jones fit that need. It was a smart thing to bring him back there. And Chris Godwin probably maybe slow in training camp. Maybe that's what they're thinking here, Bogs do Like, maybe you just kind of maybe you don't have Godwin for the first month of the season. You've got McMillan, and we get everybody healthy, you can make a really strong run. Like I like both of these returns here for both these players. Fantasy value wise, you know what you're getting. But Jones another year younger, so another I think drop in the ranks because you just have to do that with running backs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they're probably gonna draft some there's so many good running backs. I would imagine the Vikings draft his replacement in this class as well. So yeah, I mean, but it makes sense they don't run a lot. He's getting older, he's still valuable, you know, limit his touches to limit his injuries as well. I think it's a smart signing. And god went back to Tampa Bay. I mean, once he's healthy, we know what we're getting. It's just how long is it going to take for him to recover from that nasty ankle injury?
Speaker 1: All right, Zach Ertz and Mike Kiseki are returning to their respective spots too, so the commanders resigned Ertz not surprising. There a good rapport. Look at this offense ran pretty well and now they've got Deebo, Samuel and there too in the mix and Mike Kaseki three year deal. That one was a little bit more surprising to me. But Boggs, you're the Dynasty guy. Is this kind of the death now for Eric All? I know he had an ACL tear and all that stuff too, But you know, when you bring back a guy for three years, it wasn't a one year deal. It was a three year deal for Kaseki. Is aw somebody in Dynasty leagues you're dropping?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Eric All's torched. I mean he's gonna miss all of twenty five. So you know, a late round pick. There's a bunch of good tight ends coming. I mean, the potential is there eventually, but what is he going to be when he comes back. I'm not waiting to find out.
Speaker 1: All Right, another wide receiver returning to their former destination. The Chiefs brought back Hollywood Brown, so we'll see what he looks like over a full season. But it wouldn't be an offseason for the Chiefs if a wide receiver didn't get a ri did, now would it? So? Adam Schefter was reporting that authorities have opted not to pursue domestic violent charges against Xavier Worthy. It was an incident on Friday night. I mean, well, she can't make this stuff up. It feels like every single offseason now we have to have a wide receiver or more specifically a wide receiver on the Chiefs get into some sort of issue. It is bizarre, uh, to say the least. But looks like Worthy might have avoided a bigger issue here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought we were getting trolled. I was like, nah, we've already seen this, this has happened with Rashi Rice and then and thought I literally thought it was a copy and paste situation. I mean, I guess that's a big positive if they drop charges. I know, the NFL can jump in and they can still mandate whatever they you know, they can they can still pursue anything that's a crazy one. Like in that moment of the of the arrest, I was like, well, of course you had to resign Hollywood Brown, but yeah, you know, because he saf You're worthy, looks like he's going to be in massive This looks like a little bit less, but I'm Worthy just put himself in such a huge he I mean, he put himself in the Rashi Rice roll with the Chiefs. I mean, he became a game changer on the second half of the season. So you take this with Hollywood Brown coming back where she Rice trying to get back. I mean, I'm really not sure what his placement is. Are you bogs in a Dynasty platform with Worthy right now? Is it the worst time ever to trade him right now because of this arrest and or do you need some time to cool off? Would you be trying to get out from under him with this?
Speaker 3: No, not at all, because this was not his faults. He hired a private investigator to follow his girlfriend. He found out that she was cheating two weeks before this. He asked her to move out. She refused to move out. She attacked him, she ripped his hair out, she scratched his face up. So and I think she lied to the cops, So at least I guess allegedly in the report. So this seems like Xavier or Worthy was the victim of this craziness here, not the aggressor at all. So that is why the uh, you know, because Texas doesn't screw around. If they drop the charges, it's because they can't find anything. So seems like Worthy is free and clear of this right now. So but like you said, the NFL will send their investigators in and we'll see. I mean this kind of you know, Tyreek Hill kind of got hit with all this stuff as well, like it was more extortion and blackmail than it was you know. I mean, Tyreek Hill doesn't have the cleanest record in the world obviously, but it seems like this stuff, you know, was not Worthy's faults. He had to cut off all of his hair. I don't know if you guys saw that. Oh she ripped out so much of his hair. He just cut his dreads out. So wow. Yeah, so it seems like, but yeah, that's what that's Joe's story too. All was ripped angry. No, but I think while she're completely like when this happened, the Chiefs saw it and went, well, we got to at least bring back Brown. We don't know when Rice is coming back from the tear and his suspension.
Speaker 1: Hollywood Brown's agent as soon as he saw that news, he was like, Peppa, Hey, what's going on? Yeah, you know what, Hollywood really like to come back to the Chiefs this year. He'd really love it. Be super cool, you guys interested, you know, just saying he's gonna do his best to not get arrested this offseasons might.
Speaker 2: Have a need maybe how do all three exist? By the way, that's the last thing. We're just like Worthy, Rice and Brown? How how do all three exist? And who who's the one that gets hurt?
Speaker 1: On value?
Speaker 3: Marquise Brown plays four games and gets hurt again, and then Rashid Rice plays twelve team because in the back half of the year, I mean, because we gotta put the suspension in.
Speaker 1: Also, can you be suspended? And I guess here's the thing. Can they clear him to play and then take the suspension. But he's you know, not really clear.
Speaker 3: To petting you know what I'm saying, no, because you have to have that roster spot.
Speaker 2: What saying is like he's just saying, is like, he's not clear him and then you can let him be suspended while he's really rehaving Yeah.
Speaker 3: But what I'm saying is, I think only if you want to save that roster or burn that roster spot, I guess it would be the same deal, but I honestly don't know how all that works.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I got a feeling that's what they're gonna do, because that's what I would want to do if I was an NFL team.
Speaker 3: Game the system.
Speaker 1: Sure, right, Yeah, Stink, it's got a question here. I'm gonna make a change to it because I think I know what he's asking. Why do the Bengals resigned Gasiki? Until I believe he's talking about Hendrickson? Yeah, and so he could seek a trade when defense was their biggest problem. It's a great question, Stink. I don't understand it. Boggs. You're the IDP guy. You know, Hendrickson's a terrific pass rusher. There's been a lot of teams that would love to have him. I know there's a lot of good young edge rushers in the draft this year, but this one doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. What do you think about this one?
Speaker 3: It's incompetence, honestly, Like, I don't even know how to answer that question. It's the dumbest thing I've seen this offseason. Like, first of all, you cut Sam Hubbard, who played high school in Cincinnati, he went to the University of Cincinnati, he was drafted by the Cincinnati Bengals. You cut him and he retires, So maybe he's just going to retire anyway, but you don't try to restructure that guy, like obviously he only wants to play in Cincinnati. That was his whole career goal, So he'd rather retire than play for another team. I thought that was anept unless he just wanted to retire and he was physically done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I was really defensive coordinator who was actually you were really good defensive coordinator, just had a ton of injuries and bad personnel. He was very long game players like that.
Speaker 3: That was also a Luemaruno. Yeah he or I can't remember how to say this last name, but yeah, he's in he's in India now. And Hendrickson was your best defensive players. So to allow him to seek a trade, it might just be like, hey, look, go look, we're not trading you no matter what. Maybe that's what it is, kind of like the Miles Garrett thing right where it was I think everybody said there was there's just no way Miles Garrett was getting traded, and that I think maybe we're seeing the same thing in SENSI.
Speaker 1: All right, let's talk about the quarterbacks before we do, just a quick reminder for everybody out there that our Discord community is out and about. So if you've got opinions and things to say, or you're looking for leagues next year, or some insight on trades at Dynasty or in your redraft leagues, whatever it is, we've got amas. We've got amazing things going on Discord and you can be all part of it right now at fanacybros dot com slash chat. There's also ways to be on the show because worman Fits five Eastern every Tuesday the first Tuesday of every month, excused me, and then Fits and Bogs five Eastern the third Tuesday of every month. They're doing shows live on there, so you can ask them questions, be part of the shows over on our Discord fancybros dot com slash chat. So the Saints restructure Derek Carr's contract Welsh and it seems like obviously they have massive cap issues, right the worst cap situation in the league makes a lot of sense. Do you think they had them restructure it just to sign free agents or to restructure it to make it friendlier to move Derek Carr somewhere else?
Speaker 2: I mean, I would I kind of see the structuring of like, oh, good, we can have a quarterback, like we can have somebody because the market obviously, like Darnold, was never coming. You know, the trade options are out there. I think it's becoming few and far between. But I think it's I think it's that, and I think it's more of being able to have any flexibility in free agency. I'm not sure that they would restructure to then move off of him. I think it would be bring in whatever, God knowing, what does their cap number look like right now? Do we have that?
Speaker 1: Oh, it's it's.
Speaker 3: Over the Caps. They're still over, which is you know, I don't know how that's possible. I think you have.
Speaker 1: Oh no, it's a massive spot track right now. I'm looking at it. New Orleans, the worst team in the league. They're over by twenty one million to that.
Speaker 3: And that's after you use over the cap for NFL over the Caps better, because it only does the NFL. They are right now seven point one mill over twelve point five over ineffective time, and that's probably after they still have cuts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they still have big cuts to make, so hell, it might even be more about just being able to put out the team that you've got, not about bringing anybody in or you know, being able to pay your rookies. So I don't the answers. I don't think that they restructured this in a way that it's to move Derek Carr. I think it's a move to be able to have a quarterback and be able to have the closest number or the closest to get under the cap so this team can actually function. I don't think it was a super strategic move outside of oh my god, thank you, you just protected us.
Speaker 3: The Saints, I would say they're a sneaky play for Jackson Jackson dart right like we saw the Falcons, Sein Kirk Cousins and out of nowhere, here's Michael Pennix as well. I think the Saints could be doing the hey, let's restructure Derek Carr and then maybe a pick nine. I mean, they have so many needs. I don't know that it would be the best move, but because they don't have the money, like the Patriots to fix the whole offensive line. But you know, what are you if you don't have a franchise quarterball.
Speaker 1: That way back to you. It's like if you think that Darcher guy and go get him, because once you have the quarterback, everything else falls into place. In the NFL coaching, quarterback the two most important pieces. Everything else will eventually work itself out. But if you either have.
Speaker 3: Remember when they or you don't. Remember when they could have had Lamar Jackson and they traded up for Marcus Davenport instead.
Speaker 1: Remember that, I remember when the fading Tom Brady could have been replaced with Lamar Jackson as well, and they traded up to take or they just took Sony Michelle.
Speaker 3: So yeah, Tom Steelers took Terrell Edmonds, a third round safety in the first over Lamar Jackson. So a bunch of teams remember who they could have had who they had instead of Lamar Jackson?
Speaker 1: Right now? All right? Well, the Jets are looking for a quarterback and they are most interested in free agent justin fields. So there you have it, everybody. So they love his and this is a quote. His athleticism, his leadership, traits, his ability to move in the pocket, and maybe most importantly, they believe his best football is ahead of him. So there you have it. I've been saying this for a while. I think it makes a ton of sense for the Jets to run the crap out of the football. Have a Breese Hall, have Braylan Allen, have Garrett Wilson, Justin Fields. A young athletic team you put together there. I think that's a roster that can be really competitive. And I think Fields reunited with Garrett Wilson is the best thing.
Speaker 3: You signed with the Jets as speaking. Oh my god, he did looking at two years guarantee.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's go. Just Oh it feels good to be right.
Speaker 2: You're a Jets fans. What's going on?
Speaker 3: We know?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I know, But the wheel. I hate the Jets, but this is great. I spin the wheel quarterbacks a couple of weeks ago. I've been on this for months. Everyone tell me I'm crazy. I feel like, you know, the kid and Goonies, when they kept telling him he's crazy. With all the booby traps, He's setting that everyone's not paying attention to them. And then you know when the worst thing happens, and all of a sudden, there's data with with the booby traps, saving saving everything, saving all the goonies. That's what I just did, Jeff.
Speaker 2: We stayed on another thirty minutes. We might have the rest of the NFL quarterbacks signed up, like we've already had two signed up.
Speaker 1: Or I am a big fan of being right, that's right. I mean, so let's talk about and it's funny we did the read in between. We kind of pushed this story right as it happened. All right, so I gotta do you have any downers, Welsh, you got anything in your pockets? Let's let's go. All right, So here we go, justin fields on the New York Jets first take go.
Speaker 3: I think it has to be a boost. He guarantees him a starting spot. And but I mean the smart alechemy is just like, did the Jets take him? Because they can't protect the quarterback no matter what they do, so at least they have the running guys. So yeah, I mean it's it's a huge boost for him because he is guaranteed to be the starter this year, so they could take somebody in the second round.
Speaker 2: That's what I was just about to say. I was to say, but do you think they go and draft a quarterback in the way the third round.
Speaker 1: No way, he's how old?
Speaker 3: It's a two year deal, Joe, How old is? It's not?
Speaker 1: How old? This feels now?
Speaker 3: Twenty seven?
Speaker 1: Say twenty six, twenty seven? Right, Look, you give it. You give him the two year deal. You hope that first year is good. If the first year is good, you extend him out and life is great for you. Aaron Glenn is a great football coach. It starts with bringing in good football people. He's a great football guy. I can't believe him, like the cheerleader of the Jets. I don't know how this happened with kind of bizarro upside down.
Speaker 3: Just turned twenty six.
Speaker 1: You just turned twenty six? Okay, so yeah, I mean this makes perfect sense. And now we go back to our doom and gloom knives out scenario here for Boggin because now Sam Darnold's all chafing up. Justin fields is off the board. How's that noose around your neck tightening? How's that field box feeling good? At Pittsburgh?
Speaker 3: Never wanted Russell Wilson back?
Speaker 2: Who the hell side besides Roger there's Rogers and Wilson and who else?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean those are the those are your like viable options. So yeah, it's looking more and more. I'm staring down the.
Speaker 2: Destinations out there. Least how many destinies there's Steelers And.
Speaker 1: It depends on which our evaluation of quarterbacks in the NFL is, but the Pittsburgh Steelers certainly tops on the list.
Speaker 2: About jamis out there? Okay, that's it all right?
Speaker 3: I mean, honestly, it's you know, Zach Wilson and Trey Lance would be the other guys, or you know, trade for somebody.
Speaker 1: Yikes, maybe knock on the door of the New Orleans Saints if they really liked Derek Daniel Jones.
Speaker 3: Daniel Jones, that that's who it could be. But I mean, the Vikings are trying to get him back, and I've heard the Colts are in on DJ as well.
Speaker 1: So interesting.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Sega's got a question here, what does this mean for fields and dynasty bogs? This is a look. I don't want to say that Ell of a sudden becomes a prolific quarterback, but here's the thing. The rushing equity is huge in fantasy. He's the starter. I don't think there's any competition or any question he's he's gone there because he's gotten guarantees that he's not gonna get jerked around like he got jerked around in Pittsburgh and they've blown it. And I think this is a huge boost for his fantasy value for him last year when he got benched in in one of my Dynasty leagues, and I'm very glad that I did, because now I've got a QB two in justin Fields. Who's gonna run around in my QB one is Jayden Daniels in that league? So how do you feel about Fields playing for the Jets now as the starter in twenty twenty five and beyond in Dynasty Bogs?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have him right now twenty seven? Who would you guys? Would you guys rather have Sam Donald with the Seahawks or Fields with the Jets?
Speaker 1: Sam Donald with the Seahawks or Fields with In fantasy, I'd rather have Fields because of the rushing rushing equity. Welsh, how about you, man?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I get there's such good weapons around Fields too, So I guess I would go if I don't know, maybe if the if the DK was still with Seattle, I might say Donald, maybe, But how about yeah.
Speaker 3: I'll go first Fields first, Pennix. Fields is only a year older than Pennis. Pennix was old coming in so and he has the rushing upside. Penix has none of it. But it's only a two year deal here for Fields. It's not like it's a long term thing. So you know, that's that's my thing. It's a two year deal, which is nice. He's definitely starting this year, but if they suck again this year, he's right out the door. So you know, uh, it's just short term value. I don't think you could put him in the top twenty, but he's you know, somewhere to.
Speaker 1: That because of the rushing.
Speaker 3: Who would you would you rather have Anthony Richardson or Justin Fields Fields?
Speaker 1: I got zero shill in that Fields. You know why because I haven't seen I've been looking very carefully when I watched Richardson last year for Development Evolution, and my concern is this, we're in this weird uh cycle with Anthony Richardson where you know, I wish NFL Europe still has existed or something else where he could go perpay for him right where he could go play and get reps.
Speaker 3: Or perhaps staying in college another year where or perhaps.
Speaker 1: Staying in college another year, but or going into the transferportal and playing with a real offense somewhere and all that. That would have been good. But I feel like the catch twenty two with him is that it's a guy that needs a ton of reps at the NFL level. If you're not performing well and you're not making those those incremental you know, changes, and you're getting w you get pulled, and that you just continue the cycle over and over again, and there's no developmental NFL league anymore.
Speaker 3: What is the low side of Richardson the low side of Richardson is exactly what we're seeing with Justin Field about to because if he if he doesn't make it a field gets bad, he's getting another shot. He is show there's not there's not enough quarterbacks in the NFL. I don't think he'll field.
Speaker 1: Richardson and Stiken's got a little bit of pressure on him this year. Aaron Glenn's got no pressure. They can start fields for a full year, eat it whenever. It is good, bad, and different, but fantasy points abound. I don't care. But Richardson, on the other hand, Stiken's got a little pressure on him. Did make the playoffs last year. Year before they did, there's been a lot of you know, the ursays are crazy like there, there's a lot there where I think you could say, look, there's a little bit of pressure. Let's see who they bring in with Indianapolis too to play quarterback, because that is going to be the next one. So we'll keep you up the date here before we leave today. Perhaps more breaking news, but in the meantime, let's have some fun. There was not one, but of course two strange robberies this weekend. Now luckily none of them involved anybody with the Kansas City Chiefs, so that's a positive there. But let's talk about a man in the United Kingdom who was arrested in a cheese heist. The impostor stole three hundred and eighty nine thousand dollars worth of cheese. The man is the pain ontime of fraud by false representation by handling stolen goods forty eight thousand, five hundred pounds of the high value cheddar cheese. So, first of all, I didn't realize that a cheese could be this expensive. Second of all, bogs, where were you last weekend?
Speaker 3: That's none of your business, shoe all right, you know, just curious. No, you can't. What is this? Listen, you have to officer, you have to tell me what crime I've committed to get me to show you my idea. I've seen this.
Speaker 2: Definitely something to roll back up, though, because the first thing I was curious scroll back up to the picture of it. I was like, what kind of cheese? This is important? You said, cheddar? I went, oh, and I look that's not cheddar cheese.
Speaker 3: Are all I think? Those are all covered wheels, the.
Speaker 1: Covered wheels, you know, open up things like the Grana Padanos and those kinds of cheeses. There they are in these like giant wheels and then they they open them up a certain way and unseal them.
Speaker 3: Uh, where were you? Where were you you?
Speaker 2: Howd you afford that new TV?
Speaker 1: That is a good point. This isn't new TV. I did just get this. My cholesterol apparently is too high, though, so I actually have to scale back from the cheese, which is a problem because I love cheese. I can still have the Regatta, I could still have the Muzzarell, but some of the other cheeses and this is a problem. So cheeseboards on the table fellas, where you're going for your cheese? The Gooda's out there, the monster's out there, the Colby Jack, the pepper jack? Which is I feel like the cheese either you love it or you hate it? Welsh? What's the cheeseer going to? First? Football Sunday? Cheeseboards out?
Speaker 2: Charcouterie me, Oh, first, it's gonna be a sharp the sharpest of cheddar. I'm going with a sharp cheddar Cheddar?
Speaker 1: Yes, first, how about you cheese Cheddar?
Speaker 3: I mean Cheddar is my absolute favorite. I'm a big fan of Guda as well.
Speaker 1: Gouda's terrific. What about the Havardi? Like the soft cheeses or more of the hard cheese kind of guy?
Speaker 3: I don't know. There's not too many types of cheese you're going to name here outside of pimento that I don't like you.
Speaker 1: I don't like the pepper jack. The pepper jack I don't do. I don't like the spicy cheese jack.
Speaker 3: It's fine, it's not my favorite. It's not my go to. I'll leave it on the board. But I like pepper jack doesn't ruin. I know some people hate it. Pepperject doesn't ruin anything for him, what do you think of the cheese ball. I always think that's a weird thing. I like it, but I feel dirty eating it.
Speaker 1: Welsh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it feels very much like here's your cheeseball with your you know, side of spam that we just cooked up on the fryer. Like it doesn't seem like a high class type of thing.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: No, that's the spray cheese Welsh. Come on, everybody knows it's ray cheese. Goes right on the ball.
Speaker 1: It's like constructed and there's like nuts around it, or like the port wine cheese. But there's a lot of things. I just the process of making the cheese.
Speaker 3: Ball and poor wine can kicks.
Speaker 2: I don't want nuts on the cheese either.
Speaker 1: No thanks, all right, Well, not to be outdone, of course, there was another heist this weekend too, and it involved something that you shouldn't eat, and of course who was behind it. It was a Florida man. So if you could believe this, and I know you can, because it's Florida, a Florida man swallowed seven hundred and sixty nine thousand dollars worth of jewelry from Tiffany and Company. Police arrested him. What I love about this is they actually had to take an actual X ray to prove of where the jewelry was that he did take the jewelry, because he could say, I don't have it, but there it was. There's the X ray for this gentleman Bogs. And it continues to astound me what goes down in the state of Florida. But I can't.
Speaker 3: Imagine being Florida next week too, or this week.
Speaker 1: I can't imagine that the aftermath of this crime. You think it's gonna be worth it, you know?
Speaker 3: I mean you remember you remember the episode of South Park where they went to the caves and they had the fake treasure yeah, and car treasure yeah, and then he craped treasure. Like, this is what this feels like right here, Like this is south Park imitating life. This is insane.
Speaker 2: You guys gonna die. You can't have metal in your body like that. That's too much metal.
Speaker 3: No, he's gonna throw it up. He's a magician, he's fine.
Speaker 1: You know who I feel bad for. I feel bad for the evidence person because eventually they have to watch this guy. They have to get the evidence out of him and collector clean it. I assume and he's gonna.
Speaker 3: Start surgery to get that out right, Like, there's no.
Speaker 1: I think you pass it naturally first, Yeah, like what did he did?
Speaker 2: He swallow rings? Like there's edges and stuff. It's not good to.
Speaker 1: See if I can find exactly what kind of jewelry it was, but it doesn't say I mean, look it's tiffany. He could have swallow two things and it could have been.
Speaker 3: That much, right, that's true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that could have been a ring. Here is police said that he stole a four pair of four point eight carrot diamond earrings with one hundred and.
Speaker 3: Sixty thousand through yours, especially if they still have the tab on them.
Speaker 1: No, here you go, check this out, and a pair of eight carrot diamond earrings worth six hundred and nine thousand dollars, and he was accused of stealing the ring worth five hundred and eighty seven thousand dollars, which was later recovered. The means by which they were covered, we don't know. But there you have it. Some weird things going on in terms of heists, not quite Oceans eleven style, but I don't know I remember Brad pitt ingesting anything in Ocean's eleven I'm pretty sure like he was grazing around the buffets in Vegas, but I don't remember them swallowing any of the jewelry and anything weird life. This is a whole reason why Joe didn't watch Oceans thirteen because they were swallowing jewelry. I was afraid of where things would go. But look a lot of things are still going here. Make sure you stay with us on our YouTube channel for more coverage of NFL free agency. Subscribe to Fantasy Pros wherever you get your podcasts as well, subscribe to the YouTube channel Ring the Belt and that goes dang because a lot of moving parts here in the NFL, and my goodness is getting red hot there. Unfortunately, as of right now, the Pittsburgh Steelers don't have a quarterback. But I am pushing for that live reaction video Welsh of Scott Bogman when that happens, for better or worse? Are you with me?
Speaker 2: I'm with you. I'll record it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, definitely worse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's gonna be behind the paywall, folks, because it's going to be uh filled with words that you can't.
Speaker 2: He's going to be eating jewelry at the whole time.
Speaker 1: Just would you rather eat eat ear rings and pass them or have Aaron Rodgers begger quarterback next year? Scott Boglin, give me the ear rings? Wow right, wow, zero hesitation on that one. That was you gotta leave on that note. That'll do me.
Speaker 3: Give me the ear rings and a booster.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, fair enough, We'll give me a shot in the ear rings. No, Aaron Rodgers was see how it goes for fingers cross either way, entertainment's coming. That'll do it for us. But the story of the game goes on for Scott Bogman in the Welsh I'm Joey p. We'll see you next time. Kids. Enjoy NFL Free Agency.
Speaker 4: Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Football podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple podcasts at Fantasypros dot com, slash.
Speaker 3: Review or on Spotify.
Speaker 4: Follow us on x, Instagram and TikTok at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasypros