Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone, Elvis durand the Elvis durand phone.
Speaker 2: Tappened, Daniel, what do you have?
Speaker 1: Natalie and Nick? So they're together, they're dating and Nick was not home for Halloween, so he left a bowl on the porch for the kids with candy in it. Right, Well, he caught a kid taking all of it and he yelled at the kid to put it back. So I so his girlfriend, Natalie said, why don't you call him as the kid's mom and tell him that he owes your kid in apology? So that's what I did.
Speaker 2: Oh for yelling at our kid?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you don't mess with a mom yell as our kid.
Speaker 2: Even though he has a little brat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. See what happens in today's phone tap, wasn't it?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Hi, I'm looking for Nick? Please?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Nick?
Speaker 1: You know what. I don't appreciate you scolding my child.
Speaker 2: Who is this are you talking?
Speaker 1: My son? Brian came trigger treating to your house the other day and I don't know if you remember, but you had a bowl of candy on your porch that said take one because you weren't home, and you yelled at him and told him to put the candy back. This is Brian's mom. It doesn't matter how.
Speaker 2: Did you get How did you get my phone number? Oh?
Speaker 1: Believe me. This is a small community, and we all talked and we know who the bully is. Who's bullying the children?
Speaker 2: The bully? Are you curious right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I am serious.
Speaker 2: Who gave you my phone number?
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter who gave me your phone number. What matters is that you yelled and cursed at my child.
Speaker 2: Oh okay. First of all, I don't know. I don't know how you're raising your kids. But he wasn't trick or treating. He was taking the whole basket of candy and putting into his bag while I was pulling into my driveway all the candy.
Speaker 1: First of all, you can't prove that he was stealing all the candy.
Speaker 2: Oh I can't prove it. I saw him with my own eyes. I believe it.
Speaker 1: Do you really think that you put a bowl on your porch and it says take one?
Speaker 2: Did you? Yeah? We do, Yeah I did. Because we have good kids in this neighborhood, minus your son.
Speaker 1: All the kids take more than.
Speaker 2: You raise them to take everything. The kid is the only person.
Speaker 1: Whatever, there's no need to yell it in the curse at my son? Do you know how old he is?
Speaker 2: Seriously, right now, maybe you should be talking to your son instead of getting my numbers from somebody and giving me a call.
Speaker 1: No, who's the moron that puts a bowl of candy on a porch that says.
Speaker 2: Take more year old kid out trick or treating by himself, no babysitter, And how inconsider it is that for the kid to take all the candy and dumping his bag, because you're okay with that, you're kidding me.
Speaker 1: And speaking of cursing, why would you curse at my child? Why would you tell him to put the candy back?
Speaker 2: Maybe because he was stealing all the candy off my front porch.
Speaker 1: Okay, but your curst a ten year old put the candy back. There's not another way to say it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so so it's not okay to curse. But you're sitting here cursing at me on the phone.
Speaker 1: Oh you're a little bit older than ten, sir. You can handle it, I think. And then you took all of his candy away from him.
Speaker 2: I didn't take any of his candy away from him. He like, I told him to put my candy back for what he took, and he dumped the whole bag into my ball because he's probably stupid.
Speaker 1: Oh that's real nice. Too cheap to buy your own candy to give out to the kids when they're trick or treating.
Speaker 2: Are you serious? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I am serious. You took all my kid's candy cheap.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't take any of your kid's candy. Like, you need to get a life. I have one, and I need to go because this call, this is going nowhere.
Speaker 1: You are going to apologize to my son, and you are going to.
Speaker 2: Tell me your son mind. If you think I'm apologizing to your son, you're smoking something.
Speaker 1: For a curse him because he thinks. Now, that's how adults are supposed to talk.
Speaker 2: This is the real world. You do something wrong, you get scolded for it. Okay, how it is?
Speaker 1: Whatever?
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, whatever.
Speaker 1: Natalie, He is not happy. Would you call him at any point during the day just to say hi? Sure? Absolutely, all right, So let's give him a few minutes and then we're gonna call him.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, well, Hi, Hey, what's up? What's going on?
Speaker 1: How are you busy?
Speaker 2: What's up. I just wanted to see what you wanted to have for dinner to night whatever. Okay, can you believe who called me today? Do you remember when I told you about that kid who is stealing all the candy out of the bowl on the porch. Yes, his mom, Like, I don't even know how she got my number, but she's sitting here. Why were you cursing at my son and da da da da da da dah. Apparently this little went home and like was whining to his mom and crying because she I took all his candy or whatever, like unbelievable, right, So she wants me to apologize to her son for yelling at him for stealing the candy. Do you believe it? That's crazy? I mean I apologize for what? Are you serious? I'm joking right well, I.
Speaker 1: Just if she's so mad, maybe the best thing to do is just to apologize.
Speaker 2: I'm not apologizing to that's little sweet He's just a kid.
Speaker 1: If you know, it's not nice to call my son.
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: We're trying to phone tap you what this is Danielle Man Arrow from Elvis Duran in the Morning Show. And you just got phone tap.
Speaker 2: We got you kidding me.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, great, thank you. Pay back to bitch.
Speaker 1: Elvis Duran's phone tap.
Speaker 2: This phone table was pre recorded permission granted by
Speaker 1: Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show