Speaker 1: Here we go, Andrew, I pushed the button. We did it.
Speaker 2: I pushed it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hey, hit a start thing real quick start. Did you fix the screen because it was broken last time? Remember, Yeah, no, I got it, fixed it.
Speaker 2: You're rebooted. I can't really hear myself there, I am.
Speaker 1: Did you control all delete your Superman box?
Speaker 2: Now? Hit it? Hit what bull Chat? Yeah? This is bull chat nothing bull Chat to chat to chat, bull Chat, bull Chat to chat, bull Chat to chat to chat. Welcome to June. Today's June first.
Speaker 1: Wow, happy birthday, Cubby. He doesn't listen, No he does, I don't know.
Speaker 2: He was a special guest on this podcast. Doesn't mean anything. He should be listening.
Speaker 1: So welcome to boll Chat. It's Wednesday, June first. Andrew says this episode can only be forty five minutes. I just told you this was going to happy hitting kidding. I have a dentist appointment today and I must be out of here by twelve forty five. Yeah, so that means nothing to you because you're listening to this whenever. But so we only have about forty five minutes. Yeah, I need to go see the dentist. They were supposed to call me after the last time I went and they never did. Oh, so now I need to schedule my cleaning.
Speaker 2: Okay, well I have a cleaning today. That's exciting.
Speaker 1: I was there last week or two weeks so because I had that filling that came out. Yeah, they pounded it back in. It was really uncomfortable because there was like a still a shard hanging that she couldn't She kept trying to get she kept trying to get the dental fluss in between, and it kept breaking, so she had to keep filing it down. And it's that burning tooth smell. Ooh, that's the worst.
Speaker 2: I hate that. Well I'm gonna give a grim statistic. Uh oh, and this is just depressing, so sorry for that. As No, it's true, dentists agree, No, dentists have the highest rate of suicide among doctors. I'm among doctors. What yeah, because of bad breath from the patients. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Vets also have one, but I mean vets are doctors, right, Yeah, technically yes, yeah, they have doctor in front of their name, but dentists are the highest.
Speaker 2: So does Taylor Swift. Well that's a different that's a PhD.
Speaker 1: Whatever, it's still do she's a doctor.
Speaker 2: No, there's many different types of doctors.
Speaker 1: I always had this one teacher in school. She was a music teacher, and I as whatever, I shit you not. Her name was doctor Pepper. Oh wow, And we just always wanted to call her missus. But then it was funny because doctor and she was the one that would always get mad if you said missus, it's doctor doctor Pepper.
Speaker 2: I don't think they had diet yet, so we couldn't make any jokes. Yeah, it's you know what, if you want to call yourself a doctor, by all means I will respect it. Yeah, I'll respect it.
Speaker 1: Basically means you spent a lot of money for a degree. Uh, well, it depends or it was an Again, if you're an m D or a d O, that means that you are so an MD, I can prescribe you medicine.
Speaker 2: That means I'm a medical doctor. I'm a doctor that's in the hospital. I have a practice whatever d O. What is it called a practice? I don't know, shouldn't be practicing. I mean I could always just call my friend who's a doctor.
Speaker 1: Now, well he won't know. That's just what they could that he knows a lot of things. No, I know that, but that's just what they call it. It's a it's a practice. It's a medical practice. And I don't know why. That's kind of frightening, isn't it.
Speaker 2: I'm very confused.
Speaker 1: You're practicing on me, no practice, you should practice before you.
Speaker 2: Have this practice. Well, dentists also have to go for more medical school. I heard that.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, Like Cooper wants to or actually one of them wants to be an orthodontist and when they found out that it's like eight more years of school, like, eh, I'll be a VET.
Speaker 2: Because with like becoming an MD or a d O who's not a dentist, you go to regular school. But then if you want to become an orthodontist or a dentist, you have to go for even more school. It's crazy, it's.
Speaker 1: Nuts because there's a separate dental part that you got to do and you have to wait tables in the meantime because you got to make money somehow, right, yeah, I mean you get paid like really low. But the thing with doctors that I found again mds and doos or dentists when you're a DDS DDS, so with that, when you're done with it when you go through the match program, a lot of them say, hey, here's a crap ton of money, and we'll also pay back your student loans. Oh that's nice, but that's reserved for the people that are going to like eight ten years of school.
Speaker 2: Okay, if you're going to get a PhD in like English literature, chances are NYU isn't praying for it.
Speaker 1: I don't understand why there's still MD license plates because in New York here they still have that. Back in the day, that used to mean something like you used to be able to park anywhere because when doctors would come to your house and it was like house calls, they were like they would speed up in front of the house.
Speaker 2: It didn't matter.
Speaker 1: They could park wherever because they had MD license plates. They were like an ambulance but their car. Yeah you know, but now are dramatic weight Well now, well I just picture like a cartoon, like a car just speed up to a house running inside with their doctor bag with the red cross on it, you know, and the thing on the head with the mirror. What was that dumb round thing on the head with the mirror. Now antors don't wear those things. Maybe in the seventies on like like dramas on TV.
Speaker 2: I think those are just made up for movies, probably what the doctors were.
Speaker 1: But now you see MD license plates and DDS license plates and PE and like New York has the most amount of initials at the beginning of plates that you could. They even have like BMW club, like they have all these weird license plates.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 1: We have a beach plate. It's the beach scene. It's the Isle of New York beach scene.
Speaker 2: Ah, yeah, I don't have that. I don't have a vanity plate.
Speaker 1: Well it's not vanity, it's just it's a they call it a not a custom. But it's the something that's cool. I forget what they call it. But whatever it is. They have different regional it's a regional plate. It's a region plate. Yes, that's what it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I go back to being a doctor. I don't think I could ever be a doctor. It's too difficult for me. No, I don't find that. That's me. I just the amount of school required. I would probably okay, I would probably not be good with that. Yeah, it's a bit wit be too much for me. I don't have the mental capacity. I like this radio thing. Right. I didn't have to go to school at all. So that's fun. Yeah, that's fun. Anyway, then you have me who went to school and still want up here. So what does that say? Well, anyway, did you have a nice week? I was just going to ask you, Well, I'm asking you first. I did. I did? I had a nice wig.
Speaker 1: And you know, I live on Long Island, and you know, all these years they've had the beth Page Federal Credit Union air Show at Jones Beach. You once had a lisp on it almost but you know, people think that it's in beth Page, but it's not. That's just the name of the Credit Union. That's the bank who sponsors it, so they get the name on it. But it's at Jones Beach. It's not in beth Page anyway. So the planes have been flying over my house because the airport is right near my house where they take off and land from. And I've never actually gone to the show because, oh my god, beach traffic, Holy hell. I Memorial Day weekend trying to get down the Waldtap Parkway or the Loop or the Ocean or whatever's down over there.
Speaker 2: Even coming back from my parents last night, I left my parents house at eight thirty and still head over an hour of traffic.
Speaker 1: You thought you were smart, didn't you, But you weren't terrible. So anyways, you know what, I want to go to the air show this year, And so a light bulb went off in my head. I said, you know what, we can ride our bikes from the park to Jones Beach. So I loaded up the truck with three bikes. It was me, Ashley and a friend of hers, and we went to the park, got to the parking lot and we started riding to the beach. And so about three quarters of the way there, there's a drawbridge. You know, there's a couple of different bridges, but there's only one that's a drawbridge. So I was probably about ten seconds in front of the girls because I wanted to give them their space. You know, they're like giggling and listening to their Harry styles and whatever, and so I give him about a ten second you know, lead time behind me. And so of course, wouldn't you know, as soon as I got halfway across the bridge.
Speaker 2: Ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding.
Speaker 1: And the gates start going down and they don't know what to do, so they just stopped, you know, which they're supposed to, I guess, And so we got separated by the drawbridge. So here I am on the other side of the bridge. I'm like, oh my god, you know, and there they are waving to me. And then all of a sudden, the bridge starts going up and Ashley calls me.
Speaker 2: She's like, Dad, there's a creepy guy here with the people of alcohol and he's talking to us.
Speaker 1: And I said, oh my god, Ashley, I can still see you, so just keep keep looking at me and people. Is there anybody else there? No, I said, there will be because the bridge is up and people continuous to keep riding.
Speaker 2: So like within the.
Speaker 1: Weather's cars right, well, yeah, cars are stopped also, but you know this like the bike path off to the side. So within like five or ten seconds, it's like a family of people pulled up and I said, okay, just stay by them. And I saw the creepy guy as I was riding over. He's carrying some bag and Ashley's like, he's got a big bottle of alcohol. It was probably a water bottle, but I'm not sure exactly what it was. We didn't clarify.
Speaker 2: This poor guy just wants to go to the beach. But then we're hearing a girl say he's creepy. So like seven minutes later, ten minutes later, finally the thing opens and they came out, Oh my god, you guys, okay, yeah, just whatever.
Speaker 1: So we got there. It's beautiful. There's so many people. It was a kind of day where it was supposed to rain all day. It was the first day of Memorial Day weekend. It was Saturday, and so all the planes were doing their thing. The show was late because of the cloud ceiling. So we got there just in time and it started.
Speaker 2: It was nice.
Speaker 1: Things were flying around and doing all their acrobats and things, and so we stopped and we had lunch, and then all of a sudden, they're like, attention, ladies and gentlemen, due to incoming weather, we must clear the beach and cancel the remainder of the air show for today. Please stay calm, you know. And meanwhile everyone's like.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's gonna say. That makes people get calm.
Speaker 1: You know, they're leaving the beach, and I'm like, damn it, because they said the weather's coming in about forty five minutes.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: And that was about the time it took us to ride from the park to the beach. So we finished our tacos and we got the hell out of there and we just made it back. I loaded the bikes up and it started monsooning. So that was our Saturday. Huh what was your Saturday like?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: I went to a Mets game on Friday. Oh that was the good one, right, yeah, that was the one they won. Yeah, yeah, yeah, so I went to that one. I went with my friend Tommy his wife Gina. Gina did not but his wife Nicole went. Oh and one of our other new friends that we made. Wait, he had time off on working on the docks.
Speaker 2: Yes, I guess he did.
Speaker 1: Oh that's because the union has been on strike, so he didn't have to work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess. So, Okay, nothing, But anyway, I saw the Mets game. Okay, that was a lot of fun. I bet money on it and I won.
Speaker 1: What on like bet MGM or something like that.
Speaker 2: So the thing is I enjoy Like if you tell me right now, hey, do you want to bet on? I don't. No. The hockey game tonight, the Rangers playing. They won the other day again, there's a there's a game coming up.
Speaker 1: Well, no, they won Game seven, they go to the Eastern whatever that.
Speaker 2: So if you told me right now you're gonna go put it on your bet mgm app or your fan duel for DraftKings, take my one hundred bucks. I just trust you know what you're doing, because you're the sports person.
Speaker 1: Oh, just like I trusted you with the coinbase thing.
Speaker 2: Listen, it'll go back up. Uh huh. But anyway, I just was like, I like the number four, he'll get four strikeouts, and it wound up working. But then games throughout the weekend they were like, you could just do it yourself. You don't know how to place bets. I don't know how to place bets. It's so compute. What's up? I had to get explained what a parlay was. I don't.
Speaker 1: They always say, oh, I don't know what parlay is. So I've learned this, Okay.
Speaker 2: Parlay basically means okay, so you think the Mets are gonna you know, strike someone out first, okay, And you also think the Mets are gonna get you know, three home runs. This is getting very technical. And you also think that there's going to be two bases touched by one player. No, it's too much. You basically are making side bets to your main bet, and if you win all of them, you get a bigger pot of money.
Speaker 1: So parlay is a multiple bet pretty much. So can you bet like how many sunflower seeds? Like someone's gonna spit out?
Speaker 2: You get it? If it's a parlay, then yes, you could say the Mets are going to hit a home run first, and you know this player is going to spit out for some flower seeds.
Speaker 1: That's insane. Yeah, and someone keeps tracking. But we won on the parlay, Yes we did. I won three hundred bucks. Wow, good for you.
Speaker 2: I felt great, cool, it was wonderful. But they kept saying over the weekend, are you betting on this game? Well, no, because I don't know how to do that. I looked at the app.
Speaker 1: Do you know?
Speaker 2: Just tell me what you think this means.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Yeah, I didn't either, So bet So many betting apps now, and they must make so much money because they advertise everywhere. It's too much insane. Caesar what's his name?
Speaker 2: JB.
Speaker 1: Smooth over there, Caesar app. It's crazy how much they advertise. It's on TV, it's on radio, it's on buses. It's on subways, it's everywhere.
Speaker 2: Too much.
Speaker 1: They even have infomercials. It's insane, way too okay, so this just pops up. You could bet on outs recorded outs to record a win.
Speaker 2: No, it's way over my head. A five to one.
Speaker 1: Can you just simply bet win or lose?
Speaker 2: You probably can, but I don't understand what that would look like too much anyway. But anyway, the Mets game was wonderful and they won. However, I will say baseball is the longest sport and it gets so boring.
Speaker 1: It was it Saturday, Friday, Friday, Okay, so it didn't rain on you?
Speaker 2: Uh? It did it did? I got there for five ish and we sat in the parking lot in a car and drank for about an hour before we went in because it was monsooning out. I got to their car at just the right time because right when it happened, I jumped in their trunk and it started downpouring. There was no rain delay. H No.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, so they had junk in their trunk that day.
Speaker 2: I guess they did. Oh they did? Andrew? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Anyway, okay, cool. So Sunday I cleaned out the shed.
Speaker 2: That was fun and Saturday summer friend Casey, and then Sunday I went to my parents' house. It was we hang out by the pool on Sunday and Monday splashies. Splashies with Luna. Love that.
Speaker 1: But the shed cleaning was long overdue. I found stuff in there that I'm like, why why do I even have this? It gets to the point where you just throw stuff in and you don't know what or where anything is. So I pulled everything out and swept all the crap out of there and just like I like, uh, TETs it back in so it's you can actually walk in now.
Speaker 2: It's really nice. Do you know I got scammed? Yes? How did I get scammed? You always you know, because you always do? Oh wow, okay, I always get scammed. Go on Gandhi scam me. Okay she said last night? Yeah, hey tomorrow there's a meteor shower. Okay, cool? Do you want to go? Yeah? Go yeap, because we like sit on a hill in a prairie, not a If you go to a dark enough spot, you could see the stars. Right where do you go? What? You on? An overload with a dark spot? So like if we went to Liberty State Park.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's because you have to go out of a city, go a.
Speaker 2: Little bit again to a darker spot where there's less light pollution. Okay, so I said, yes, I'm in. So we had a plan twelve thirty. Wait, this is for yesterday last night. Okay, oh yeah, so two nights ago, so Sunday into Monday, Monday into Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, that would be this morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well at the time of recording. Oh no, ahead, So anyway, she says, great, it's a plan. I'll text you at twelve thirty. I sent my alarm for twelve fifteen last night. For twelve thirty, we're gonna meet up to either go outside, we're gonna figure out how to watch this because she also says it's a meteor storm. If you get it and it's right, you're gonna see so many meteors. It's like a once in every however many years thing. Now, do you have a rooftop. No you don't, but I have giant windows in my apartment, so I'm like, oh, I could probably just see it from mine.
Speaker 1: No, you need to spin around more than that. Go on, I want to hear the scam.
Speaker 2: Twelve thirty comes around, she text me and She's like, should we go to the park. I'm like, what happens if it's not good?
Speaker 1: Are you allowed to just go to the park at midnight? Well, I mean the park is open one o'clock in the morning. If you find there's parking.
Speaker 2: Spots that you could pull in to, you cut through the gate. There is no gate. You take. You take there's now a road through Liberty State Park. You take. You drive through bolt cutters, and you go through the fence. Yeah, bolt cutters. Okay, if it's any it's as good as the security at half of those parks there. They don't lock the chain.
Speaker 1: Okay, you just move it.
Speaker 2: Go on. So I'm like, let's just stay in our apartments. We shouldn't go to the park, just in case it's a dud. So I'm at my apartment, it's now one o'clock in the morning, and I'm looking out my window. Not a damn meteor passed by.
Speaker 1: But you can't just look out one st you have to look all three hundred and sixty degrees around looking at your windows.
Speaker 2: Ninety one outside. You know what she saw, not a damn thing. I bet if you went to the park you would have seen something absolutely not. There were so many clouds last night. Oh okay, well there you go. So all this to say space has disappointed me, that's not really a scam. It's a scam. You just didn't see anything. Please, nobody saw a thing. I'm sure if I go on TikTok now it's going to be like, hey, guys, I saw the coolest media shower, yeah, or media storm. And then there's me, the idiot sitting out my window. Why did I wake up at twelve fifteen?
Speaker 1: My mouth just touched this microphone? Is that gonna be a problem.
Speaker 2: That's not my mic so I don't know who touched it, just me. Well, good luck, God bless Are you taking a break? Yeah? Sixteen minutes in. All right, we'll be back right after this, buddy, and we're back. Wow, that hole wasn't big enough. You say that every episode now, because you don't. You can't every single episode. Yeah, So okay, So anyway, Sunday, yesterday, yesterday, no Monday, Oh my god, no, two days ago. I'm so confused. It was a long weekend.
Speaker 1: So we went We went to a friend's house with Sawyer or dog, and he loves to swim. So there was another Aussie there named Henry, and the two of them were just having the best time, and they were just jumping in the pool NonStop. The problem with Sawyer is he thinks that you need help, so when he sees you splashing around to the pool, he'll come and jump right on top of you. So he'll push you under and scratch you to death. Yeah, so while he's trying to help, he'll probably kill you. You he doesn't know any better. What I like to do is when I go help, Hey, help, and I'll splash the water and then I go underneath the water and I hold my nose and I look up and I see him paddling above as if he's trying to save me, but he doesn't know what to do because he can't dive under.
Speaker 2: It's so sad but inadorable at the same time. And then he gets out and butt dances in the bushes. That's that's his thing. Luna just drinks all the pool water, yeah, and then gets a belly it and throws up. Now she doesn't throw up, she just peas by water. I'm sure by today Sawyer has an ear infection, because that's always what happens when he dives in. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So anyway, what else is going on there?
Speaker 2: Buddy? Boy?
Speaker 1: Let me think, do you have a skincare regiment? That's what I was going to ask, you know, skincare? Yeah, well, I mean do you use lotion? I do basically. Well, see now it's short season now, so I have to really like slather it up. Slather, yes, slather, No slather, I think you slather stuff on. You lather up soap. You can you slather on like sunblock and look up the definition, but you can look up slather. So my really only skin routine regiment or whatever it is is in the morning before I leave the house, I just put lotion on my arms and legs and face and that's it. And people will get mad at me because I use body lotion on my face.
Speaker 2: I don't care spread or smear substance. See slather slather on some tanning lotion, all right, it's mostly some block. I don't like that word. Slather. Yeah, okay, lather is what you soap? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but no, that's really all. I don't really have a regiment. I just put you whatever cream I happened to having the closet Nivea or whatever was on sale that week.
Speaker 2: Interesting, that's cool.
Speaker 1: Why do you like hardcore? Like facial everything?
Speaker 2: I use like a face pad thing at night, just to make sure all the dirt is off my face. Then I use a nice lotion, okay, on my face at night. Doesn't that cloud your pores overnight? Aren't you not supposed to do lotion overnight?
Speaker 1: I don't know, but I put it on my face because aren't you're supposed to exfoliate before you go to bed.
Speaker 2: I can't extol you too much, and I'll tell you why it Like, I make this skin bad. And then all of a sudden, I get pimples everywhere. Oh it's your paper straw. Yeah, give me the plastic okay. And then I put this new Underreye stuff on and it's great. Okay. I wake up feeling alive and refreshed. That's fine. If you get enough sleep, you feel alive and refreshed too. Yeah. But how often does that happen? Very rare?
Speaker 1: Exactly every once in a while, maybe once every three or four months. I'll do the beory por strip on my nose and pull all that crud out. I'll look at it with my phone camera and zoom in and you have all these little things that are sticking up.
Speaker 2: Who was that Maria Malino? Oh hi, I didn't see her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's kind of gross, but it's also satisfying in a way, like that would be a TikTok thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ripping off beory por strips it already is a TikTok thing. Damn it. Yeah, sorry, we could have done that. They also have cameras that you can go in and you can it sucks it up and you can look at it suck up all the stuff that's gross. It's actually pretty cool. I don't know about that. Yeah, I like it. But the problem is when I first got it, I wait what So it's a camera Yeah, and it's like a vacuum.
Speaker 1: Oh no, that you put on your face.
Speaker 2: Oh. I thought you're gonna stay up your nose. No. But I also have a camera for your ear. No, and that one is oh my god, I don't want to see that. It's the best. I have not used Q tips since I got this. I think I need an ear flushing. You don't I need to bring this camera? No? Would you let me do it? No? Because it's been in your ear? Well no, I'll give you a fresh tip. You know, I'll alcoholic beforehand. I'll do all of that for you.
Speaker 1: Hearing is very important. I really don't want to mess with it. So what's the problem.
Speaker 2: Someone just texted me? Hello, my aunt asked me to pick you up at the airport. Could you tell me your flight time? I need to do some preparation. Thank you. They even knew my name. Who is this?
Speaker 1: I wouldn't even bother Why would you even respond to that?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 1: Andy?
Speaker 2: They're fishing? How do they know?
Speaker 1: That's no, don't don't even respond to that. Please, they're fishing for information.
Speaker 2: Andrew, But how do we know? Just let it be. What's the number that came from? Just leave it alone. It's like a weird European number.
Speaker 1: Okay, Hello, just leave it alone. Someone screwing with you stop because it's really easy to find they listen.
Speaker 2: To this podcast. That's ah. I'd call you Andy.
Speaker 1: No one else does, right, So anyway, I don't I don't want any cameras in any orifices, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: The ear camera if you can get it, it's the b bird.
Speaker 1: Can I ask you a question?
Speaker 2: The best thing in the world.
Speaker 1: Why can't you do whatever you're doing without the camera.
Speaker 2: Just because Q tips push everything back. Q tips are terrible. You should not be using Q tips. You're listening to this podcast, guse me. Let your one takeaway be and do not use Q tips.
Speaker 1: That is not me saying that, that's Andrews. So you could take the money away from him, but not for me because they're a big sponsor of the of the radio show. Just saying, Okay, and I do you've never heard of Q tip commercial? Really, Danielle does them Q tips? Yes, well you do that.
Speaker 2: I don't do that.
Speaker 1: I do use Q tips and I know you're not supposed to jam them in your ears. There's even a warning on the package and I but who's reading it. Here's the thing, Andrew and I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but I've been to the hospitpital two times for Q tips in my ear and broken off in my ear some time. It was during this morning show. I remember it was probably about five six years ago. I was doing my Q tip regiment in the morning before I came in, and I was like, do to do to do? You know, just like the typewriter guy on Sesame Street, to do to do you don't know what that is. So and the tip broke off in my ear canal. It was so far in I couldn't even see it or grab it with a pair of tweezers, and I was like, oh my god, what do I do.
Speaker 2: I have to go to work, but what do I do? It doesn't really hurt, but I know it's there. I don't know what to do.
Speaker 1: So I came here and Elvis was like, dude, go to the emergency room. So I went up the road to whatever that jan City hospital is that is now like boarded up, and so I went to another one and there were like people coming in with gunshot wounds.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm leaving.
Speaker 1: So I went to Long Island and I went to my emergency room where I was born, and they came in. They laughed, and they took it out in about six seconds. And that was that.
Speaker 2: And then, stupidly, a year or two later, it happened again, and I went to an audiologist friend of mine who took it out and said, don't put Q tips in your ear, But yet I still do it every morning. The camera is great because you can see the wax, so you just scoop it.
Speaker 1: No it's so much easier, Andrew, that is so nauseating to me. I can't do it.
Speaker 2: It's amazing because I don't need to keep pushing with Q tips. I would often the same thing you probably do, and then you don't really get much, or when you do get something, you're like I could get more. Click click click, click click click.
Speaker 1: Okay, look up typewriter a guy from Sesame Street. Sure, okay, great, Yeah, no, you.
Speaker 2: Need to do it. Can I do it? Can I please bring it in? Can you do it on me? Not? You do it on me?
Speaker 1: Hell no, I'll go down.
Speaker 2: It's awesome because you get it right like you see it and then you just My mom used to use Q tips and then I bought her this camera for Christmas, and let me tell you something, she uses it now.
Speaker 1: Andrew, you know that I have a problem with bodily things. Skin more wax is gross to me, so I really can't. I could go to probably a doctor every once in a while. He Oh my god, do you want to see something?
Speaker 2: No, show you something. I want you to look up typewriter guy from street. Can I show you what my friends looked like when he did it? No?
Speaker 1: I won't look at it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that was the craziest thing I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 1: I don't want to see it.
Speaker 2: It was nuts. Just look up.
Speaker 1: Typewriter guy Sesame Street so I can hear that. I haven't heard it in years since I used to watch Sesame Street with my kids. I'm sure they don't make new ones of him because he's like seventies eighties guy. And plus, what's a typewriter?
Speaker 2: Right? No, kids know what a typewriter is? You got it? Okay, let's listen to this thing.
Speaker 1: And he comes in and like type No, not yet, this is an ad comes in and type. We don't get for Finnair. We don't get any money.
Speaker 2: We don't get free Sesame Street. Here he comes.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, oh, it's an airplane going by him. He's gonna type plane.
Speaker 2: Ah, airplane. Now it's flying over him. He's a typewriter with wheels halfway. No. Yeah, okay, well that was something, thank you for great. Yeah that was so cool. Well, I mean you sparked a memory. Thank you. Well, I just I'm going to bring it in. I'm going to bring it in because it's it's fascinating. So you would dig in my ear with this device, without a doubt. But how but you not being me? How do you know that you're not going in too far with it? Because again the problem with Q tips, how far do you know you're going in? You don't don't blind with this, I see it. And so when you see something that looks like your ear drum, because it's your ear drum, you stay far away. There's a limit that you go to. I think it's dangerous. It's more dangerous to use Q tips. You just said the thing has gotten stuck in your ear. How are you arguing with me now?
Speaker 1: But you know, I guess I would let you do it, but I don't want you to see the grossness that could be in my ear.
Speaker 2: I don't care what the grossness is. Can I show you what my friend? Now? Oh, I won't look at it. The crazy I'm telling you. I swear, I swear on everything in my life. He like had like an ungodly amount of ear wax.
Speaker 1: It was insane, Like Amy wanted to candle my ears one time, and I don't doesn't work that.
Speaker 2: I don't think ear candling is not real. Again, to listeners out there, ear candling, If anybody's telling you it works does not work. It's a hoax. All right.
Speaker 1: I will think about it. I'll let you do the wax thing, but we can't do it on camera because it's gross.
Speaker 2: I used to do ear candling because one of our family friends is like, oh my god, ear candling. It works. And the best is when you look it up afterwards, they're like, of course we find wax in your ear. You know why because you're burning a candle that's wax. So anything you take out at the end, it's like, oh my god, this was in my ear. It wasn't in your ear. The candle just burned.
Speaker 1: We had an ear candler come up and do greg to you one time, and it was fascinating what came out.
Speaker 2: But it's not real.
Speaker 1: Okay, I agree with you. It's probably not whatever. But I'll let you do the cup camera thing in my ear.
Speaker 2: It's so good. But you can't cord it.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's fine. I mean I guess you can, but I can it on this. That's fine. That's fine, but I don't show it around because it's gross.
Speaker 2: I don't care. Well, you're about to show me your friends one I don't want to say it with nut. I'm sure your ears are clean. I don't know you do it every day.
Speaker 1: I clean my ears twice a day with a Q tip and sometimes I'll jam my pinky finger in and I'll scrape and stuff will come out.
Speaker 2: Ah yeah, okay, this is gonna be fun. Everybody's holes are gross. Everyone has gross stuff in their holes. I'm trying to think of when I got this camera, because it might be two weeks since my last one. I do it like every two to three weeks. Now.
Speaker 1: Your nose has gross stuff in it, your ears stuff, and your mouth has grow stuff.
Speaker 2: He does, buttole has gross stuff in it. It does.
Speaker 1: Belly button has gross stuff in every hole or orifice, and your body has gross things in it that come out.
Speaker 2: It's natural bacteria. I guess. Well, ear wax. They actually say you're not supposed to do it what you're doing, because you're supposed to do need ear wax you do so the little flies don't get into your head and then make babies. That scares me.
Speaker 1: It's such an irrational fear. Does what ever actually happen? Yes, somewhat like spider crawled into someone's ear and laid eggs in their brain.
Speaker 2: Please so Michelle. Season of Survivors, there was a girl who was on the beach and an ant crawled into her ear and she was like, the pain was like you can't even imagine it because imagine sleeping, but just feeling something scratching inside your ear but you can't reach it.
Speaker 1: But the wax are supposed to stop that, right, well, just like the crud in your nose and the hair in your nose, if something could.
Speaker 2: Crawl in, they could just mess up whatever.
Speaker 1: Stop stop it's making me queasy. Yeah, anyway, let's move on to something else. So we're gonna I'm gonna use the bee bird.
Speaker 2: Sure you can do it, but wait, no, but it's been in your ear though, and your feeling comes for fresh attachments. So I'll give you the fresh attachment and all alcohol the metal part if you want. So this way it's like safe for you. You know, I get gross stop by stuff, body things, I know, but this one's good. I'm please trust me. Okay. The skin one I wouldn't say to do, do you know why? Because I got a little happy with that skin one the moment the camera on it that like sucks out your black stop.
Speaker 1: No, that I don't want to do that.
Speaker 2: That one I can't do because I pressed a little too hard, and I gave myself black, black and blue, black and blues. How I cann't say that black and blue? Yeah, I gave myself like, wait, bruises, Why does I think I'm going there? I need to go to my house? How far is it for you?
Speaker 1: I'm still good for a little bit. It's only an hour drive. Okay, Well we'll do this for another ten Okay, No, you said forty five. Okay, so then fifteen minutes and then when we're done with it, you'll say.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, well it'll be the shortest bulls No. False. When we first started, it was like thirty minutes. Really, yeah, I'm gonna go back and look, Okay, my face looks very round. I don't think so. I don't know. It's hot in here. It's just miserable that hot. It's the day that we're recording. This is ninety four degrees outside. Do you know what I'm gonna have for lunch today? Disgusting Papa hot tune of fish. Nobody wants to hear that. I know. I just thought of something gross. That's what you're gonna have?
Speaker 1: H I'm going to you go for a run today. Yeah, I'm gonna get my teeth cleaned, and then maybe I'll go for a bike ride. I don't know, but it could be too too too hot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll see. I love riding my bike. I love it. I love riding my bike. I did I tell you I rode a city bike? You did? I did? On this podcast? I think, Well, I had fun doing it.
Speaker 1: First of all, it got really expensive. It's not like it used to be. It used to be like thirty minutes for like two bucks. Now it's like it goes by distance. Yeah, they changed it.
Speaker 2: Well, it worked out really for me because it was four bucks versus like a ten to fifteen dollars uber. I get it.
Speaker 1: No, I would always opt to city bike in the city if if it seems like it's going to be a safe ride, you know, if there's a bike lane and whatever. I don't even trust bike lanes if I'm being honest. Bike lanes are terrifying people parking them and they turn out into them. And the worst thing that you have to worry about riding a bike in the city is some jack hole opening flinging the door open without looking that happened to Elvis one time. Elvis and I were riding up by Central Park and somebody opened up the door and he went flying.
Speaker 2: Over the handlebok. Yeah, oh my god. I mean this is like twenty years ago. I don't think I was riding bikes anymore, but I went in for that reason alone. I'd be terrified. Yeah, I'll I had one bad meat loaf in second grade, and I had been meat loaf for years. You can't tell me that I could go on get hit by a door.
Speaker 1: You can't get over that though, and try meatloaf again.
Speaker 2: I did. I had my sister's meat loafs like two three years ago. I gotta tell you, pretty good. But the scars she still remains.
Speaker 1: My guess is there are certain things in life that if they happen to you, you just will never ever do it again. Like Cooper broke her leg skiing. She loved the one or two times we went skiing before that, and then she broke her leg and it was a horrible, horrible experience. She still doesn't really even like run normal anymore. You can always see there's just like a little, a little tiny bit of wonk when she runs, you know, and it's because it didn't really heal properly, or she didn't go to physical therapy or whatever it was. But yeah, she said she will never ski again. And that's very sad. Not that we're big skiers, but I mean it's fun to take a winter vacation every once in a while. I would like to go skiing this year. I'm gonna go skiing or snowboarding. I'm putting it out into the universe.
Speaker 2: Do you snowboard, goofy or regular? Have zero clue what you're talking about. I don't know what it means either. I know pizza and French fry, that's about it. Oh, that's pizza French fry. Is that likes French fry something? Yeah? For skis right right? We did learn that from from our guy. I learned it from South Park. Oh okay, But I really want to do a winter activity this year. I feel I've been missing out on winter activities. I have an idea. Yeah, why don't you try to organize a morning show winter trip.
Speaker 1: We've never done that. We've done you know, the Dysfunctional Family.
Speaker 2: Whatever. Where we would go.
Speaker 1: We would go away to, uh, you know, beach destinations. Yeah, why don't you try to like put it in and get us a ski destination. Let's go to like Tell your Ride or Park City or something like that. Tell You Ride, Yeah, not tell Ride, it's tell your Ride.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the name of the Kio whatever that truck is too. I thought it was a tell Ride, Tell your Ride.
Speaker 2: Huh yep. Interesting.
Speaker 1: We should go to Colorado or something like December or January. Yeah, for a morning show trip.
Speaker 2: I would love to go skiing or snowboarding. I am prepped, I am ready to go. I like tubing and sledding. I love tubing and snowmobiling. I like winter sports.
Speaker 1: It just sucks that it's cold. Yeah, it's too bad you can't do winter sports in the summer. What I mean, I guess you can. You can water ski.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I like water skiing too. I hate water skiing, really hate it.
Speaker 1: If you can regular ski, you should be able to water ski.
Speaker 2: I've regular skied once. I've told that story before. Jackie fell down the hill because my dad made her do the Black Hill the first time she ever skied.
Speaker 1: It is frightening because I don't know how to stop.
Speaker 2: And water skiing. I went with my friend Burrielle Is. Her parents have a boat and we went out and they almost thought it was funny that I kept falling. See, I learned when I was young, and I kept just falling on my face and falling on my face, and every time it would be like, oh, we stood for five seconds of fell Is there video you want to go again? There is? I want to see. It's on my Instagrams. I'd like to see. But wait, do you have your phone. I don't have the Instagram app on my phone. Oh no, I'm sorry. You need social media, say you need social media.
Speaker 1: But back when I was younger, I went to Sleepway camp. They had a ski do which was basically this water skiing device. It was this thing don't have there and it would just go around and around and around. And that's where I learned how to water skin. I feel like I could still pretty much do it now. I just hate falling off and the boat has to circle back and come get you what it pains.
Speaker 2: It's embarrassing. It is. It is so when you're just sitting in the water with like your skis up.
Speaker 1: And the worst part about it is there's a boat full of people that are waiting to go after you, and you're the idiot that falls off and they have to circle back and get you, and then you have to try to go again, and everybody's waiting as well. It's like banana boating, yes, but especially when it's people you don't know. When it's friends, it's like, ah, you idiot, and they throw stuff at you. But if it's like you're on a tour or something and you have to wait for people you.
Speaker 2: Don't know, it's yeah, banana boats where you intentionally give yourself whiplash. That sounds great. I haven't been on a bioto of that since I was a senior in high school. So there's certain things, and this is something that I wanted to bring up. There's certain things that I now look at and am kind of terrified to do. No, we're not terrified, but just inconvenienced by Like yesterday, going home, I was like, oh traffic. Yeah, I was never this person, but now I'm like, ugh, I gotta leave at the right time. I don't want to sit in a traffic Who does Nobody wants to sit in it? And I used to not be so curmudgeting with that.
Speaker 1: This is holiday weekends are the worst Oh, come on, Andy, why do you hook it up to there so people can hear it?
Speaker 2: Oh? I love watching you for well, how long? That's not that long ago. That's when you were little. That was my friend Burrille. Andy, whitepops are great. How long ago was July seventeenth, twenty sixteen. Okay, so you were still a tike. I mean I'd still probably fall the exact same way.
Speaker 1: I mean I would too, it would take me a little bit to kind of get the feel for it again.
Speaker 2: But see with water, and I'm just not afraid of any any aquatic activity. I don't mind like snorkeling, I don't mind scuba diving. I don't mind jumping from any distance into water. I could just water. I'm all good with I.
Speaker 1: Used to be that way. But I wouldn't cliff dive anymore.
Speaker 2: Like back I would. I love that back in the Action Park days.
Speaker 1: You don't really remember because you're you're not.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not of Action park Age.
Speaker 1: Yes, we did cliff diving there, and I remember it as a kid. I didn't care.
Speaker 2: I just went off to thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it was very dangerous BECAUSEY would let people go immediately after you and almost jump on you. But it's just I don't like that sensation of falling. So that's why I will never jump out of an airplane. I'll never bungee jump. I just can't take it.
Speaker 2: You just have to like test your limits.
Speaker 1: I go on the Ladybug roller coaster and adventure Land and I screamed.
Speaker 2: I'm not even surprised. Sorry they change it to the Rattlesnake, but still really Cooper and I went on the other day and.
Speaker 1: I was screaming, Oh my god, and she's like, ha ha ha ha. But I did get some balls, and I went on there knew there's this thing called the Fireball. They call it a roller coaster, but it's not really a roller coaster. It's this thing that goes on a track and then it goes whoo when it goes around the curve, and then it goes and goes whoo and shakes back and forth. So it also was kind of like she was. She was screaming, and I was just laughing the whole time. It was it was that uncomfortable laugh where I didn't really want to scream, so I just.
Speaker 2: Like, ha ha, she was screaming. That's really comforting. To be next to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, one maniacally laughing. I didn't know what else to do because I didn't want to yell.
Speaker 2: But it was it was interesting.
Speaker 1: I would do it again. I don't like roller coasters, but I wouldn't call that a roller coaster. I can't even do the swings anymore. You know, the swings they go around to.
Speaker 2: See No what, no what? I need to feel secure and a swing is not secure.
Speaker 1: No, I feel like that things are gonna fly off over one ten and land on the car.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not. I can't do it. He just in the bucket seat.
Speaker 1: Ah yeah, it just and that just gets my stomach. Now, it's really weird. As you get older, things change, like I can't go on the swing set in the backyard more than like three swings before. Oh I get I get the huzz from the regular actual swings in a park now, so forget.
Speaker 2: Oh we'll be back right after this and we're bad. Sorry, we need to get two ad breaks. How was that hole? It was good? Those ads? Sometimes they are the same ones twice, No why you could talk to speaker for it. And occasionally they are n espaniol. Don't they know our audience. I know they know. I mean again, they just fill it with whatever content, So huh. I'm not gonna complain because it brings in the cashish.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it's one, some it's two.
Speaker 2: What are you gonna do?
Speaker 1: I don't understand how that all works me either, But yet here we are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess. So why aren't we gonna get on some other like thing and peop people are gonna pay? Can we make money on this? But we've been doing here for so long? Well, I mean you had some leads with things. No, I don't mean that.
Speaker 1: But weren't we supposed to get on like some other platforms.
Speaker 2: No, this is the platform that he yes, all the other ones that you can go to, they're like, if you sign up, we'll try and sell you. But if we don't we make the money. What about the big company that owns us? Aren't we're like, we're gonna do something with them or whatever. Yeah, I mean we could try that. Just give it some time. Can we try that again?
Speaker 1: Just give it some time, Just give it some time. Things are working behind the scenes. I mean I have all the time in the world, Andrew it seems like it nothing going on.
Speaker 2: So here I am. Yeah. So anyway, what else is doing? Well No, no, you were just talking about getting the hoods.
Speaker 1: From oh the huzz from Swings.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just uh, it's weird because this is the first time ever that I actually bought a season pass to an amusement park.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Cooper really wanted one, so I got one for her. Adventureland is like one of her favorite places to go. I told you again, it's like it's a smaller ish like figure, think about like a six Flags but a quarter of that that's Adventureland. And you know, it's a small, family run park. It's been there for like sixty This is actually their sixtieth anniversary this year. Yeah, and so Cooper has the season passed and I got one too, so I can just kind of go with her whenever she wants to go for a couple hours or whatever. And there's just things I won't go on. I won't go on the Pirate Ship.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: That's the one that goes like this. It just swings back and forth. Way back in the day, and some amusement parks still have them. They call them the Looping Star or something, and it's the pirate chip that would go all the way the frigg around. Yeah, no, no, no, because if you stand at the bottom of that thing. If you don't remember, really remember when I was a little kid, all the swing sets were made of with like metal poles, and when you would swing on them, the pole would come up out of the ground. Every time you went forward, the pole would come up out of the ground. And they're much more secure nowadays, but terrifying. When I was a youngster and they had the looping Star, if you stood at the bottom of it, the thing that it was attached to the ground would actually kind of move when it was up in the air, and I was like, I don't I think that this is really safe. You could count me out on county fair rides. Yeah, the traveling ones, no, absolutely not.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No gravitrons for me, especially ones on a truck, no, thank you. Is that the one that spins? Yeah, I always wanted to do. Apparently people like stand up against the wall and it goes around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like vomit and it flies around like a mixer, like a cement mixer, just vombit goes everywhere. So I'm not doing that. No, I wouldn't do that because if one person throws up on it. No, it spews everywhere and goes around with this centrifical force. Nope. And I will remember that day for the rest of my life and then be sworn off of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they got rid of the gravitron at adventure Land.
Speaker 2: Fecccini Alfredo was another thing. I don't eat Fecccini. Say that again, Fecccini ALFREDA. How can we say it like that? Because that's so I always said it. Say it fecuccini. Yeah, Feccuccini, you add like an extra thing to it. I didn't even notice that way. Why won't you eat Feccini alfred I got sick off of it. Oh, so you had to tell you the day I got sick off, you had bad Fettuccini Alfredo. It was okay, So it was two thousand and one, Yeah, and it was September. It was like the second week of school. And I remember getting it because we went someplace in the city afterwards. I know what you're saying, Wow, that's really close to the bad day that things happened. My parents took us to that site like the week after to see it. So we went to this Italian Russian that was down there I got sick, and I forever think of fetch chini alfredo and how I got sick of it, and I've never had it since. That's one of those things. It's something like too cheesy, too much. It has a negative effect on you and you don't ever eat it again or do it again or whatever I mean. Is kachu a pepe the same thing though? Or is it different?
Speaker 1: Cotta a peppe is with the name of a restaurant.
Speaker 2: No, that's an Italian dish. I've never heard of that. You've definitely had. She talks about on them Elvis talks about all the time.
Speaker 1: Away thought it was a restaurant. Are there capers in it?
Speaker 2: No, it's literally like pepper And I think it's like a creamy sauce. What kind of pasta is it? It can depend. Oh, and usually sometimes they'll put like Italian meat.
Speaker 1: So it's so it's a dish or is it like the feti? It's a dish, Okay, So it's not like alfredo.
Speaker 2: But it's like cheesy dish, almost like an alfredo. We sauce just with like other things, and I eat that and I'm fine.
Speaker 1: See, in mid two thousand and seven, we were all about feccuccini alfredo because Amy was pregnant and for whatever reason, she would crave the alfredo.
Speaker 2: See that's it.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, So it kind of looks like fettuccini alfa or whatever alfredo with like cheese and pepperine.
Speaker 2: Oh it's so good. It looks delicious when it's homemade. Sometimes, Oh my god, it's so freaking good.
Speaker 1: And can I ask a question? Yeah, it's another annoyance of mine. Yeah, why do restaurants say homemade? Like is someone like making it at home and bringing it in like the homemade soup of the day. They can say storm made, restaurant made our kitchen's how good is yeah? Okay, okay, Like the grandma's not making it in the house and bringing it in because, first of all, I think that's a legal I'm not sure, but you know, health codes and stuff like that. I mean, it sounds nice, but it's not their home.
Speaker 2: Would be your gripe. This would so be your gripe, which is one thing that I think a nice, pleasant restaurant where it's probably like, oh ar Nana made this recipe and then there's you sitting with the stupid menu. It's that homemade. Okay, it's not homemade. They should say Nana's recipe, our Nana's recipe homemade, not you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Like you just said they can't say homemade. I didn't mean to say homemade. But it's just say our Nana's recipe.
Speaker 2: Or Nana's homemade, Nana's restaurant made. Like how stupid does that sound? Just let them have homemade homade. It sounds really nice. It does.
Speaker 1: But if you think about it, it's technically not made at home.
Speaker 2: It's not made. That's all not there. It's scammed.
Speaker 1: No, there's plenty of things like that. I think about things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you think maybe a little too much into it. You're right, give it some leeway.
Speaker 1: You're right, I probably do.
Speaker 2: What can you do? This iced tea was actually pretty good today. Andrew told you told me refreshing. It's usually you're like, oh no, I need to have this stuff Boks refresher that fills its sugar.
Speaker 1: That's untrue. I don't drink that. I don't drink Starbucks cold drinks.
Speaker 2: I do not. Well, technically you do drink their tea because whatever hot tea you get is just they dump the regular tea in there and just warm it up.
Speaker 1: No, the one that I get has steamed lemonade in it. What well, that's the sweetener. What's the matter?
Speaker 2: Nothing?
Speaker 1: See, I probably should not have had this because I need to go for a clean like I'm not gonna.
Speaker 2: Have time to go home. It's an unsweetened iced tea. It's really not doing much. It's tea though it's tea. It's see.
Speaker 1: I normally what I like to do before I go to the dentist. I'm sure everybody does, is go home to teach their teeth, lost their teeth. Maybe you know, you got a floss before you go to the dentist, so you can pretend that you floss all the time. And I'm not gonna have a chance to go home and brush and flaws. So I'm gonna go there and have to apologize and say I'm sorry. I just had lunch. I didn't get a chance to go home, and there's like, you know, a piece of celery stuck in my tooth. They dentists must see the most disgusting things, like when somebody with the clean mouth comes in, they must be like, ah, son Jesus, yeah, same thing with like a butt doctor. Well, for god, you know, like every once in a while they probably get a nice, pristine butthole, but you know, I'm sure for the most.
Speaker 2: Part they're not pretty well. Thank you so much for listening. That's it. It's forty five minutes. You gotta go home, No I don't. It's alway, guys, so much for listening. We really appreciate talking about You can head to Serial KILLERSPC dot com. I don't have to go touch with us. I don't have to go check out our social media channel.
Speaker 1: I had the wrong destination and my ways there.
Speaker 2: We don't have to go. We can end it.
Speaker 1: Why are you forcing it off because it's forty five minutes and we're talking about butttholes. It's just like the Morning show where we do the fifteen minute morning show and they end it twelve minutes and people get pissed. It's forty five minutes, but they're accustomed to an hour.
Speaker 2: You can calm it down. So anyway, thank you for listening Serial KILLERSPC dot com. If wherever you're listening, make sure you're subscribed. Also leave us a review. We like reading reviews. If you're watching us on YouTube, the subscribe buttons over there. We've been getting some more of you guys. That's fun. We're you know, three hundred subscribers away from one thousand. Ooo.
Speaker 1: So, by the way, I must say, for the last month or so, we've been promoting Other Scott coming on and asking us questions or something like that next week.
Speaker 2: So we hope he's going to be on next week.
Speaker 1: Yes, just keep getting screwed up scheduling because he's a West coast guy.
Speaker 2: You know, he is at start. Technically he's Mountain time. He is.
Speaker 1: Oh, he's Colorado, Rocky Mountain high.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 1: They have that Rocky Mountain chocolate factory that is based out there, which was a cereal for Calloggs.
Speaker 2: For a minute and it was so good. Well maybe they'll bring it back. They won't. Okay, it was a limited thing. Get the ball. No, I'm not ready yet. Other Scott's coming. Thank you guys for listening, and until next week.
Speaker 1: Wait, there's going to be a brand new Serial Killers on Monday. That's the actual podcast that started this all where we try cereal one new one and some other stuff each time, and.
Speaker 2: We'll padding and you're padding, you're padding.
Speaker 1: Just letting people know in case they've never listened to the actual Cereal podcast and we're padding, and we're padding.
Speaker 2: What's the problem and keep stretching this out? Get the ball, Andrew, God, you millennial, it's just a hurry, hurry, hurry. Yeah, what's better than me sitting here? Tell us some of your old stories, Dad? Isn't that what this podcast is all about? Yeah, but again, forty five minutes is more than enough. And we already said we're out by forty five, So where's the research, not that you would even read it until next time? Say clank Andrew, clink, clink. You're awesome. Everyone loves you. You're incredible, and you're brilliant. You're so eager to leave you rule. Okay, you rule?
Speaker 1: Thank you, Lenny Mud. We're we We need balls, we need serial killers, bowls, well and bowl chat bawls.
Speaker 2: Dog dog bandanas and cell phone cases and T shirts and custom merch shart with bowls and spoons. Maybe, well, let's reach out to people. Did we end?
Speaker 1: Should we clean again?
Speaker 2: Because it's going too long? Clink