Speaker 1: Welcome to Busting with the Boys. This is a best of episode. If you're I would assume that usually this is one of our lower view ones because or listened to ones, because it is a hodgepodge of combination compilation. There we go dirty compilation, you know, the compilation where where your brain goes to it goes to that search bar and those X rated on those X rated sites. But this is a best of we're kind of recapping showing clips throughout the entire year.
Speaker 2: It's been a hell of a year for the boys.
Speaker 1: We cannot thank you guys enough sincerely, Like it is so cool that four years ago from a gravel parking lot using our phones as the Wi Fi as a hot spot on Wi Fi, we had to go. We had to steal electricity from a from a like basically campsite where our vs are to get electricity through through a generator to kind of do all of this, and we sat out in ninety something degree whether we were in the middle of the summer and now we are in a warehouse. But to our tier ones who have followed us the entire time, you guys know the drill, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: If you just joined this this year.
Speaker 1: If you're even new, watching right now, make sure you are subscribed on all the channels.
Speaker 2: That helps us out tremendously, and just.
Speaker 1: To throw some numbers to flex a little bit, but also show what we've all kind of built together with Bustin Nation, the Tier one, twos threes, everybody we've added on YouTube.
Speaker 2: If you're watching right now, again, make sure you're subscribe.
Speaker 1: But we've added about one hundred and seventy five thousand subscribers.
Speaker 2: In this year alone, which is massive, man.
Speaker 1: And I want to say our reviews in totality on our YouTube channel is roughly one hundred and twenty eight million on the year one hundred and twenty five million.
Speaker 2: Don't want to short change a few million, but top ten.
Speaker 1: Sports podcast on Spotify, like It's the gratitude is through the roof. We would not be here without you guys, So sincerely, thank you. This is a best you're gonna get recaps from. We've had people on like Derrick Henry at the top of the year. Hopefully we get the boy again once the season ends. We had on Matt Rule when he got fired from the Panthers and then hired by Nebraska to lead the voice of the Promised Land. Yes, we just landed Dylan Reyola the number one QB in the nation, Dave Portnoy, Jeffrey Star. One that jumped us up in a lot of numbers with the Jeffrey Star episode due to the functioning against the Taylor was having Christian McCaffrey. We landed a big fish, Dana White. That relationship is blosso and we get the UFC stuff. The Dana White episodes have been great. Kirk Cousins dropped in. We had him on. Burt and Shane, Burt Chreis or Shane Gillius, two of the biggest comics doing it right now. We had on a bucket list for your boy Nostalgia, Nickelback, we had them on. We did a Bad Friends collab with Andrew Santino and Bobby Lee, Jelly Rolling Bunny. That was a massive one having Bunny on Jelly Roll's wife. He's obviously somebody who comes on often. Josh Allen, Travis Kelce, Mike Vrabel jumped on for the second time in his career on Busting with the Boys.
Speaker 2: Thompson Girl. We talk a lot of college football. Foster Moroa talks.
Speaker 1: About his journey with cancer, having to stop the NFL come back in the NFL.
Speaker 2: CJ.
Speaker 1: Stroud made an appearance this year. Max Crosby, he's a recurring guest. Caleb Presley. We got the boy on one of my friends and I will say good friend. He is a good friend of mine. Now we got to interview Taylor, got to interview Steve O. We're gonna have a flashback from a lot of cool episodes. I hope you guys enjoy. I hope you're having a tremendous holiday season again. Christmas just got done. I hope you enjoyed all of your present, your gift giving, any family shit that's going on. Hopefully that stuff has been mended. Have a happy New Year again. We're gonna knock twenty twenty four into a new ceiling, but thank you guys. Enjoy this episode of the best of from Busting with the Boys. Before the best of episode, our presenting sponsor shout out Chevy Silverado or twenty two two, twenty twenty three presenting sponsor. Maybe they weren't twenty twenty one, but our twenty twenty four persenting sponsor, the Chevy Silverado. The New Family with unstoppable grit. They are the official partners of Bus with the Boys and specifically the Chevy Silverado ZR two family. The first ever Silverado Heavy Duty ZR two joins the franchise to make the Chevy ZR two the only truck brand with a full lineup of trucks ready for wherever your off road adventures takes you. Exclusive multimatic DSSV dampers, fourteen available cameras. The Silverado ZR two and the HD ZR two is a family and trucks with commanding and unstoppable grit. Head to Chevy dot com to check out the Chevy Silverado and the Family of Chevy ZR two's the official truck of the Boys. Enjoy the episode, It's like he wanted to smoke the whole game. Whatich you love to see in a corner when you know your corner? Because that's that's like the hardest position to play period.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I think that's very debatable. I think corner, I would say corner, then left tackle it. In my professional opinion, what do I know? Nine years in the league?
Speaker 2: WHOA?
Speaker 3: WHOA?
Speaker 2: What? What is that practice squad? One year? What does that mean?
Speaker 1: You're trying to take my practice squad year away, putting it, putting it, paying my paying my dudes on practice squad. What do you know about practice squad? Big though, I don't know shit about practice squad. I know you don't exactly.
Speaker 2: What you're saying. That's not an earn year, Like, that's not a year you're like not kind of expect that you're in the league that year.
Speaker 1: So you're trying to You're trying to say, like, I got eight to your nine.
Speaker 2: Is what you're trying to come up with? Is that what you're trying to do. You're about to have eight to my ten, homie? Are you playing it? You playing for sure? Huh? I have ten. I don't know what you're talking about. Ten year? Ten was there? Like, it was there. I was called a I don't disagree with that, but I was there. I was there. You were there, I was there. You touch me. Don't fucking point.
Speaker 1: That bad at me, I say, in eight years, that's fucking crazy, that's greaty.
Speaker 4: And that's just the way cook, He grumbles, Buddy, that's just how it is. You don't think no, I know your practice squad accounts absolutely all right. You're trying to say that you can't roll in the practice squad. You're like, you can say I played nine years in the league.
Speaker 1: Lait like that practice squad year week seventeen one tack long kickoff got activated. I just didn't get three credited games. So I played in a game in twenty thirteen.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, yeah, but it's crazy that you're trying to steal your eight.
Speaker 1: Here's what Lawan is officially trying to steal year eight, and I will not sleep until I find my revenge.
Speaker 2: In some ways, it's going to be a long twenty twenty three.
Speaker 5: Brother.
Speaker 4: The insecure ones are always so loud. The insecure ones are always so loud. Dude, listen, you were on practice squad your first year. You got nine years in the league. You spent nine years in the league, and you had year ten.
Speaker 2: You had your turn. Trust me, I heard it. I heard it. I heard eight. We have we're literally on camera right now, you'll have it forever. I heard the eight. I said eight.
Speaker 1: I heard the eight. I heard the eight. Don't try to say nine. I know you said he, but I'm saying, don't say nine.
Speaker 2: Now. I don't want to hear nine. We should be saying ten. I know it's ten.
Speaker 1: You were trying to say eight, don't You were trying to say hey, you're trying to say, hey.
Speaker 2: Man, you look at that. Oh, someone's working out with you.
Speaker 1: Real, that's four, no, son or three and oh or something to take blast nos Miami.
Speaker 2: Hery for real. Every time.
Speaker 6: Well and I do wrestle, he wins people. People get back what we were talking about here, Well, the real news story should be is fucking Will Compton attacks a victim of an ACL injury.
Speaker 2: My fucking hat go. It was eleven weeks ago or twelve weeks ago? Bro, that was twelve weeks ago.
Speaker 4: You're right, he's fucking I'm trying to do fucking whatever I can.
Speaker 1: It's supposed like butthole on your fingers. You've been fingering, dudes, fingering dudes. You get this fucking thing figured out, Boss fixed this ship.
Speaker 2: Oh bro, you guys can tell that we've been working out. Dude, two days. Take you right up, sweating anyways, Yeah, you're on pea squad for a year. Yeah, oh, I know part of that pe squad here. You're so lucky. I couldn't get up. You could get up.
Speaker 4: I chose not to get up because my knee I got. I got another year to play because I can.
Speaker 2: You need to get that tenth year. Huh, you need to get that tenth year? Why?
Speaker 4: Because we're both there. I can only do what the fuck I want to do. I don't need to do nothing.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 7: You should? Huh, I'm saying you should. I want to all play. Yeah, play where you want with landing Spot. Do you want me to go play in the NFL next year? So you're you're in Cleveland. You were on active at Cleveland.
Speaker 2: So I was the two all year in Cleveland. Well, I want you to talk about Cleveland. Yeah, I want to hear about Cleveland. Hear about Cleveland. You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Like a normal guy and then your parent, you're in the same room as a super horny guy in Cleveland. I want to find out, like how that dynamic.
Speaker 2: Works with you guys.
Speaker 4: Did he come off that horny or you're like, oh, he might not be as horny as are saying.
Speaker 2: Oh he got the rookies and massous.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Christmas, here's.
Speaker 2: A massage therapist. I can't, I cannot, I can't speak on that. He's a normal one of those things. The hornies you've ever met, we all got our you know.
Speaker 4: What I mean, everyone has a horny guy ever met. There's two Mike Campanero and Rob Moodie.
Speaker 2: Those are the two.
Speaker 8: Horniest people I've ever met. You boys, horny boys. I feel like Chase Rice would be up there. Chase Rice, he was like a horny boy. Yeah, he performed in my golf tournament last year. How horny was he?
Speaker 4: I am going to give an honorable mention. My honorable mention will be the same as well. It's going to go to Pluto. When I was in third grade, that mother was a planet. Now all of a sudden, you're trying to tell me it's not a planet. Take out my school, and then I had feugh school. That is a planet. And I think it was done wrong. I think it was very disrespectful what they did to Pluto. And I think Pluto needs its day. Pluto needs to be talked about more. Free Pluto, dude, because this is out in the conference. When I was googling, it literally had the eight planets, and they made the planets big enough to where they had the stuff out. Pluto's little like put Pluto back in the image and just put Pluto, dude, and just go from there.
Speaker 9: I don't want to cut you off, but Pluto hasn't gone one lap around the Earth in your life. I mean one lap around the Sun in Earth.
Speaker 2: What does that mean? I mean it's like it's not a planet. No, no, no, it's hollow.
Speaker 4: He's a followers by its own drums. It's not a y'all just want to go in circles all day. I'm out here doing you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Let me be the longest time to.
Speaker 8: Get around you see I all the moments out there, you didn't even see it.
Speaker 2: We beterly see Jupiter. Sometimes that piece of shit is time travel real?
Speaker 9: So uh, my time traveling piece is is like so like time is the fourth dimension in our world. So like you had if you're in a two dimensional world.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, it's so unbelievable. Or if you're in a two D world, like if you're two D world like a picture.
Speaker 9: Book, right, you got two dimensions, the third dimensions time, So it's like the ability the fourth especially the fourth dimensions. We're in a two D world. Now we went back.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, if you.
Speaker 9: Feel like you have a book, it's two D. So the third dimension will be times, like the ability to like just flip the page pages and like go from a different spot in the book. So like in our three dimensional world, time is the fourth dimensions. If you could time travel, you have to be four dimensional and a three dimensional world.
Speaker 4: Okay, hold on, yeah, okay, so I understood what you said kind of, but I don't think you answered the question.
Speaker 9: I don't think it's time travel is real at the moment because I feel like I saw like one thing. One theory is like if time travel is real, like time travel can't be real until the day someone creates a time machine, because then you can time travel backwards and force to that point. Until someone creates a time machine, you can't time travel to an area of time where there's no time machine.
Speaker 1: Would it be fair to say that Georgia is the king of the sec? No, right, No, bro, They are playing great football. They are the two time defending chance is over, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: But I'm saying for last two years, they've they've been outstanding.
Speaker 11: Okay, what I'm saying we have sustained that standard for ten years. For ten years, I just think when somebody's on top and been on top for so long, they can't wait for somebody to just come in and just take over.
Speaker 2: But but but we ain't.
Speaker 11: But that's not going to where I'm sorry to say, but then won't recruit class this year.
Speaker 2: How about this with us? It's Kirby Smart the best head coach in the SEC.
Speaker 11: Bro stop stop bro No, who is Kirby Smart under before he went to Georgia.
Speaker 2: I'm assuming nixt game. You were assuming Nick Sab. They don't assume many Just because Nick Saban's lived longer doesn't mean any Yeah, nick name is really just old. That's why successful, I think so.
Speaker 4: I mean it seems like you, I mean that's falling off last years, the guys last twenty.
Speaker 1: Because the start of this be fair to say that in twenty twenty two Georgia was the king of the SEC.
Speaker 2: Oh No, I can't live with that.
Speaker 11: No, I do want to speak on you said, having two bemen backs in the top two. Proud of Josh, he worked for it, went crazy. I gotta go watch his game against the forty nine ers, which is part of the best speakers in the league.
Speaker 2: He was killing them.
Speaker 11: He didn't have a lot of yards, but he was going crazy. Very proud of josh Man. And you know, I think he earned everything he got this year. I know they didn't pick up his it's their option this past year, so I know that was motivation. Proud of josh Man and rbu Benma built roll tie.
Speaker 2: You know what it is.
Speaker 10: Do you think I think Harris Kenyan doing this thing we.
Speaker 2: Had nausea is bond to you. Guys do have a lot of good.
Speaker 10: It down for a while. Yeah, man, proud of them boys.
Speaker 2: Man, you know how we rock out. Now.
Speaker 4: I do have a very important this might be the most important question. This might be not the rollback, but this is definitely a massively important question. And the way you answer it is going to change the directory of our friendship. I don't know how you and Will are going to be the fourth game this season.
Speaker 2: You will playing.
Speaker 4: You will be playing the Michigan Wolverines in Lincoln, Nebraska. Now, there are talks that last year Michigan won the firstnaugural bust and Bolt official or unofficial.
Speaker 2: That's the argument that people are putting at it, putting up with it.
Speaker 4: Are you willing to sign papers saying that mission or Nebraska will be playing for the first official Plus And Bowl against Michigan next year.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also, I think mine's gonna be my honorable mention, tipping the cap to the moon.
Speaker 2: The moon emoji, oh, the dark moon emoji.
Speaker 1: In fact, when you throw that, if you add that to your bag and you throw that in there, it throws people off, like what does even mean by that? But it's funny looking. You just randomly throw it in a conversation. I'm telling you it's good added to your bag.
Speaker 2: Boys. My Tier three is gonna be the water. Yeah.
Speaker 1: We gotta stay hydrated out there. You gotta stay hydrated out there. Keep that H two O up. My Tier two, big vegetable guy, the egg plant, like the egg plant. I'm gonna go with the eggplant for my two. My tier one. This is this, This emoji's been with me all time since since Earth. The eyes you shoot the eyes the eyes are killer. Yeah, it's all right, I keep it up in the draft. Okay, okay, draft, But I Tier one egg plant, big vegetable guy. Tier two could be corn, you know, could be corn. Could be corn, big big cob energy. That's a big thing we're all about. On Saturday's Memorial Stadium. But my tier in my tier three water, that's my tier, that's my tier.
Speaker 12: Talk brought this up. So yesterday my D line coach from Eastern called me. You know, we're just chopping it up, talking, talking ball and whatever. Somehow he brings it up. He's like, yeah, you know, you know, it's hilarious. You know, we've been interviewing a new D line guy because he's gonna move to linebackers there at Eastern and out they're getting a new D line coach. And he was like, Coach Creighton, my head coach. He started this thing. In his interview process. He puts up five high school players film and shows the D line coaches and has him ranked the D lineman. He puts like whatever, one of the guys that are trying to recruit. He puts my film in there from my high school, like when I was in high school, and he puts like, you know, four other random guys. He said, So my D line coach, my old D line coach, told me yesterday he said, every single coach ranks me at like fourth or fifth from high school.
Speaker 2: And I'm dying laughing, And they don't know that it's used. They don't know, and.
Speaker 12: Then they're like, yeah, you know that's Max Crosby, right, and they're like they all get awkward to awkward.
Speaker 2: You just gotta sit there at the meeting. Go I'm not getting this job. It's over. Is one of the best friends to have. No. Literally, he is an incredible human being. Absolutely, what a massive fucking dog. It's a big boy.
Speaker 1: Now he stood up and everybody can see him to everybody's like, holy shit. Literally, he like, take my life any second you wanted.
Speaker 2: Max.
Speaker 1: I like, I came in the house before I came in the house, and Max is like, hey, just walk straight, don't really don't look down at don't make any facial expressions, and I'm just kind of like walking the house and Max just starts laughing. He's like, you know, he's not gonna do nothing, but the dude's fuss.
Speaker 2: They watch the wires, Watch the wires, Dirk.
Speaker 1: This is a good time. Mine is simply a well timed fart. When you hit a well time fart, like you know, and I just said it, well time, when you got that perfectly time far, whether you're with your boys, you know, maybe with your girl, who knows I don't know what what rattles your cage with that one. But when you're around the boys and somebody has a well time fart, bro, there's you just have a good laugh. Like it's a good chuckle, you know what I mean. Sometimes it's even more than a chuckle. But the vibes surrounding a well timed fart, especially when you when you got a lot of people too, maybe it gets a little quiet, you know, you rop it a little bit.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I just a good fart goes along with you. Do you got some good gas? Yeah, you got some good time gas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a good fart goes along with me. That's my shoutout, no free shotow. How do you think uh barstool changes with the move to Chicago.
Speaker 13: I mean, obviously there'll be different offices. I don't know the exact people going Dan's Chicago. Dan's all work or so. I'm sure Chicago will be great, and Kevin will be in New York. There's still a ton of business people. But I don't I don't think it'll change all that much. Probably me leaving almost is more of a change than like Dan Brandon Chicago guys, because I'm like the uh, I'm the jerk, like and I mean that in a way that is like I stir the pot when I'm there, like so in the mix a lot, and it's generally like creating like controversy, like not you know, being the boss, that's like what you do that once you do that, bringing someone in, that doesn't happen as much if I'm not there anyways, So I think the content will be pretty similar with Dan taking his crew because there's not as much of the like the Frank the tank shit that he did the other day that would have been a much bigger story probably was there. He went to the Dolphins game and left and like what had the potential to be an unbelievable ending it didn't. But like that that if I'm there, I would have harped on that for like a week kind of dies down.
Speaker 2: So I don't think he'll change much.
Speaker 1: Do you ever think, like think back on the time when you sold fifty one percent of Churning, like you could have went about it another way to keep that ownership, like okay, maybe I can go my own on higher CEO.
Speaker 13: No, because we are at a time when something had to change. I think Dan Kevin were a little bit I fed up with me, I guess at the time, I fed Up's the right word. It's a band that had been together a long time, and I think they were look because we was just kind of cruising and I was starting to make pretty good money. They were making okay money, not like they are now, but it's like, what's the next step for us? Like, you know, I started it. I predated those guys by ten years, maybe eight years, Like I was doing the newspaper, so I had been at it a lot longer than so when they started, there was a very clear hierarchy, like I was by far the biggest, and they were coming along and by the time that had been sold, they were both you know, big names in their own right, and obviously you see them now. So it's like, all right, we gotta we don't want to be making you know, a couple hundred grand I don't even remember what it was at the time.
Speaker 2: What's the next level?
Speaker 13: And it made sense, Okay, we can take a jump and you know, all make out and.
Speaker 2: Like, fortunately there's another boss coming in versus Dave swinging the story. We're all in the same.
Speaker 13: Yeah, It's just it was a clear path for them to get where they where we've gotten, which they're all very soon going to be like multi multi multi millionaires because so I own a hund percent of the company and when we did that first deal, I just sliced it off. It was part of It's like, all right, here's percentages for you guys. So you all own now parts of barstools. So if we get to this next sale, because Turnaming came in and it was very clear our goal is to sell it like we want to build it and then sell it. So they got the percentage, like all right, we're all now trying to get to that next step, which was the Pen which is the big transaction that made them all like every you know, everything worth it.
Speaker 2: It's like everything we did was worth it. How does everything change with Pen coming in? Nothing, it won't change.
Speaker 13: So the the Pen deal was similar Turning. They're like you they did deep dive. They're like, we're comfortable with you guys. We trust you guys. Jay the CEO is awesome. If he has any issues, he calls me and he in We never really totally disagree, like he always every conversation is like hey, can you do this or whatever? He prefaces like you do what you want, but like it would help if we did this. I've never had an issue with anything he said, and I would you know, you can't guarantee it. I don't think I would ever sell to somebody that I didn't feel like totally get us.
Speaker 2: Like you guys met Jay as soon. Obviously you don't think we have menjay mate. Was he at the upfronts? I don't know I was.
Speaker 13: Was he in Arizona, Arizona, Arizona, Arizona, No, he was no, like just like normal, like blue collar background, worked in Vegas, went to Harvard, played football at Harvard.
Speaker 2: He's just like a good guy like you.
Speaker 13: You again, you can't always anticipate agreeing with everybody, But as long as you think someone's like rational and a listen, it's good.
Speaker 2: So not much, just change.
Speaker 13: And this second transaction was done like a lot of people have gone a little confused, I don't say confused.
Speaker 2: When Turn and Soul to pen, it.
Speaker 13: Was always this sequence of events, We're gonna buy this percentage and then three years later the rest. I don't think they want to buy it all right away because the government regulated. They didn't want to, like scare people right away, so they wanted to ease into it. But this was always all the way to the price, Like everything was built in three years ago. So nothing is really changing with this, No.
Speaker 4: Do when you did the sale from three years ago, did you escalators like hey have barstool starts.
Speaker 2: Reaching these numbers?
Speaker 13: Yeah, but they were all within restrictions so you couldn't go above a certain number. At the highest number you can go, but it was always you can't go above this and you can't go below this. So it was pretty wedged in.
Speaker 1: But there's there's gonna be no change as far as like the hierarchy stuff goes, like within the offices, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean, Like Penn takes over all of that.
Speaker 13: No, because it really, like I said, for lack of better words, it was already that hierarchy was like already there. So if Penn came down like we really want you to do this, theoretically, Churnin could have been like, we still own the majority of the company. So no, but they knew they were selling it to Pen, so it really hasn't changed. Like Penn doesn't tell us what to do on the content. It's more I think back end starting now to move forward like migrate systems, over accounting things like that, but not the contents pretty pretty separate, like they know why they bought it. I mean there's stuff like you guys, for example, where I can't just be like yes, like I know that's like a big ticket item for us. I gotta make sure everybody knows that could we have maybe like slid that in even if they're like no, no, no, yeah, yes we could have.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't because like, what do you want to star relationship?
Speaker 14: What?
Speaker 4: How did you get into put in a position where you were titled as not a snitch.
Speaker 15: Not a position position time in the game.
Speaker 16: Yeah no, yeah, I've just never just told I had a lot of rumors about me, like everyone thought I fucked Kanye a year ago.
Speaker 4: Brought Mitch is a huge fan of Right did you fuck Kanye?
Speaker 17: No?
Speaker 2: He's so short? Did he try to fuck you?
Speaker 3: No comment?
Speaker 2: That's all I needed?
Speaker 4: Clip it boys and the interviews over yeah too short?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 15: What am I gonna do with that?
Speaker 2: Floss?
Speaker 18: I don't know, Come on, stop, I'm not into all the other bullshit.
Speaker 2: I think what other bullshit?
Speaker 15: The they and them?
Speaker 18: Yeah, and all that extra shit that we added during the pandemic because everyone is so bored on their fucking houses, they just started to make up more shit and more.
Speaker 2: More stuff, more stuff.
Speaker 18: Yeah, that's where the conservatives like me, because I'm just real, you do have a conservative vibe in them, your trans, your male or your female. And you're sitting on that so mad when I say that, how are you a they? What the fuck does that mean? It's stupid, is what it is. Yeah, but you need someone like me, that looks like me to say it, because if you say it, it turns into your homophobic You hate trans people, you hate gays, and it's just how you feel.
Speaker 15: You don't hate anyone, You just think it's stupid.
Speaker 4: There is this rumor, this rumbling going around around in the NFL community that some gentleman is with Jeffree Star on his way to Wyoming.
Speaker 2: Right, you take a photo.
Speaker 4: I believe the first photo was this man's ankles with his with his vans.
Speaker 15: Ankles aren't that strong. But he runs fast.
Speaker 4: Okay, well that checks off my box. I am that is one. Now he's the fast runner.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So so during this like I now, the onely reason I find this out is people are attacking is.
Speaker 17: Tiri Lawan and Wyoming right now?
Speaker 2: Sorry, No, I loved it. This is this, this got us to this point now, which.
Speaker 18: Is in Arizona, and I was already coming to the super Bowl. I've been before. I love it. It's fine. There's always fun parties, a lot of excitement. So this is a great opportunity. This is a great opportunity. So everyone thought that I was sleeping with you, but I'm really fucking one of your friends. Okay, that's the short version. That's the short version. There's a few other ones. I felt really bad for. Sorry, Coal. No, if I know who Cole is?
Speaker 2: Cole? Who is that to do this tight end for the Bears? I thought that was him?
Speaker 15: Really, yeah, maybe it is.
Speaker 2: It's not it's not.
Speaker 18: It's not just kidding, Cole. It's not you a letter. Oh stop, come on, dude. The world's gonna explode and that's all I want.
Speaker 2: Poor Coal.
Speaker 18: I was going to reach out to him and say sorry, But then what if he actually wants to hang out.
Speaker 2: Then that's a dub for you. And if you're interested, what does he look like?
Speaker 15: Can we pull him up? He We'll see about that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I saw buddies tell me when you when you when he pushed that photo, was like, Buddy was jacked up whoever you were with in Wyoming, And he said he knew me. That makes it all so much more interesting. He's like, we'll tell him in Cabo, Yeah, Cabo.
Speaker 19: The scouting report on Will hard nosed, instinctive in terms of reading blocking patterns, like you know, the poler goes, Will's gone, he's off the spot and he's coming downhill.
Speaker 2: Undersize, but well, ta, yep.
Speaker 4: It's true limited athletically undersized.
Speaker 19: But what we always look forward do he does he have a willingness to take on Like Will wasn't scared to go down and put his face mask on somebody. Not the longest guy in terms of arm length here we're not talking about thirty four inch arms, you know, so, but so there there was physicality, but there was a tendency to get caught up on some blocks. He he had to win with his instincts, being able to read kind of the read the play, read the formation, get off the spot. Quick short airy quickness was not bad with this guy. Now in a short space, I'm not talking about going, but he had some short, short area quickness and explosiveness to beat blockers at the point, get downhill, good rap tackler, get guys to the ground you want him on on first and second down. Didn't really see a big role on third down terms of getting in space and really covering. He'd use his instincts in zone to be able to get in the windows and squeeze on guys and take guys out of the play. And on the kicking game, hell on wheels. But the college character, that's all the adjectives. Lunch, pale guy, you're gonna love him in the room, strength, staff, exist, date your daughter type, you know, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know about that one.
Speaker 19: Gonna be He's gonna be every coach's dream, Gonna work hard, give you everything you got, bring guys along with them. So he had all the intangibles too.
Speaker 2: What's what's taylor scouting report?
Speaker 19: Scouting report, To be honest with you, it stayed pretty consistent since the time he's been in the league. Now, when he first got in, his technique wasn't very good, and so he improved a lot from a technical standpoint. But Taylor exceptional athlete for his size, rare athlete for his size, all like the ability to like the lateral agility, the speed to kick and get to the I'm using scouting terms now, but to get to the junction point, ability to play in the screen game pool run, get to the second level. Because of how athletic he was was unique. And I think the thing that Taylor did as a left tackle but not a lot of left tackles is the nastiness that he played with. Because you like, back in the day when I came up, like the run blockers all played right tackle and then like the vanesse kind of softer guys played left tackle. But Taylor really like as a run blocker, even though he wasn't the most powerful guy, like he was trying to like demolish people. And so he brought that, like that physical kind of right tackle mentality as a run blocker, he brought it to left tackle. And I think that's what a lot of people were attracted by. He has this like tenacity and this nastiness, but he's this athletic, you know, pretty guy in terms of his skill set, and so that was all unique and that was all what made him a first round draft pick.
Speaker 4: Who is doctor uh doctor, misters servant santes. Okay, he was the economics teacher, and he would go He was a unique teacher, like he would go in like meander in the hallways like ten minutes after class started, like the whole class kind of just sitting hanging out and waiting for him. And the final, it was economics class. The final he left on his desk and I took a picture of it and I sent it to everybody in the class. So everybody in the class got one hundred percent in the class. And I'm on the bus going to graduation and h Servantes is like the seat in front of me goes, hey, I know what you did.
Speaker 2: I was like, what are you?
Speaker 4: What are you talking about. He's like, I know, there's a reason why everyone got me in the class. Like just go and cut me a check when you make it to the NFL. And I was like, you got it.
Speaker 2: Bub there you go.
Speaker 4: Nope, I need to I have a personal question for you. My senior year of high school, YEP, I had a thirty five percent in my Spanish class. I told you I was not going to go take the final. I'm gonna have to over construction. And you were like, just go take the test. And I took the test and I put see for every single answer and I got a seventy five in the class.
Speaker 2: How did that happen?
Speaker 1: These are old jobs, remember, and this is atation.
Speaker 19: I don't even I don't remember how it all went down. I do remember, I'll digress a little bit. I do remember when you came into Chaparral and first seeing that transcript that was put across my dea one GPA, and.
Speaker 2: It was just brutal. You want to talk about just beat up.
Speaker 19: But like I wondered if he actually went to school for the first two years because there was just littered with apt Dude.
Speaker 2: It was basically your assignment as.
Speaker 4: He Oh yes, we really, Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I actually I want I don't want to turn this into like a podcast about me, but I do want to learn more about my childhood with you.
Speaker 2: Where you at in the argument of golf being a sport or.
Speaker 20: Not, man, I'm like very middle like, I don't it's active.
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh.
Speaker 20: It does warm my heart when like my friends who are real athletes, like the no argument athlete, when they go play golf and then they tell me next day like their back hurts and their shoulders are hurting. I'm like, see this shit's fucking yeah. Yeah, but yeah, it's it's probably not. I think if we had to carry on clubs, I would consider it a sport. Yeah, we're tiptoe in the line. We're we're definitely like people bat dog cheerleading.
Speaker 21: And say that's not a sport.
Speaker 20: And they did it way more athletic than we are, so like they're not even if they're not even getting approved, then like we shouldn't be approved fully yet we're gaining on it, but I wouldn't like you guys are like there's a humongous difference between like football and baseball and basketball and then like golf.
Speaker 2: Like this is noticeable.
Speaker 20: Just the eye tests would tell you that, Like we're not doing a whole lot, but it is active.
Speaker 2: It's harder than you think.
Speaker 20: But yeah, it's definitely not not rigging rigorous enough to consider like a full blown sport. But we're in this sport family.
Speaker 1: Because how you feel about everyone starting to throw all that alcohol onto the so I like the green like how it was like chaos.
Speaker 20: It was a little much. So basically they had to change it this year. I'm not gonna go out here and say it's like life dead, dangerous, but I mean people are chucking you know, cans at you that are full of beer and like, you know, Cold, My buddy Cold got hit with one last year and he's like, didn't feel good. I don't mind it.
Speaker 2: It's it's crazy. I like this.
Speaker 20: This is good for golf. I don't think every week, but it's good for golf. But they are putting cups in solo cups this year, so if you do chuck them, at least like we're not gonna get beaned. But I don't know, I like it. It's fun, It's it's chaos. It's crazy.
Speaker 17: So Tim McGraw's don went to Stanford, so we got to know the McGrath's a little bit. Me and my friend group. She's an awesome girl, and uh, we had dinner. A family friend of ours know them pretty well, so he invited us over for dinner when we were at Stanford. But the McGrath's him and Faith Hill were going and so we're like, all right, cool, we'll head over, and the whole way on the car right, they're like, dude, just don't say any Friday night lights lines, like don't say like the professional whatever. Within five minutes, someone drops a fork and my idiot buddy like like it's like, don't punch. The president goes, can't.
Speaker 2: Hold on to the fork, can't hold on.
Speaker 17: I was like, no, no, and he started laughing too, which was good, but oh my god, it was anything to it. He laughed.
Speaker 2: He just laughed.
Speaker 4: And Jim McGraw is one of those dudes you've seen. You're like, that's really Tim McGrath at you ripped out, dude. I saw him that when I tore my seal in twenty twenty and they were playing The Ravens and the Sweet next to me.
Speaker 2: He was there and someone like kind of tapped them.
Speaker 4: I was I kind of get like one of those and he like, look, gave me the head and I was like, we're fing tight, dude, We're boys.
Speaker 2: Brother. You mentioned it being like it was hard at times, like what were the hard times? And when I say hard, the old man was tough on you.
Speaker 21: It's like hard is a you know when you're a kid like it was now.
Speaker 4: It's not hard to hold onto it.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it.
Speaker 17: Look, we would get grounded for real if you got jersey tackle like seven eight years old, if you got jersey when you wear.
Speaker 2: The big jerseys. Yeah, you get grounded if you get jersey. Oh really, eight years old?
Speaker 17: Your ground depot tape that double sided tape on the eight and double side tape my pads. This is you know, they didn't have the velcrobe and double side tape my pads. I never got I was running through everybody, no jersey tackles ever.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 17: He would cut like certain slits in the pant to give you, like more neeflection, like back in the day eight years olds doing like dynamic warm ups. Dude, no SODA's bedtime seven thirty. Yeah, like he would take they would take our phone till I left for high school at like a time. He's gonna hate me for saying all this, but.
Speaker 2: It works if you.
Speaker 17: I mean, I don't know if he's gonna listen to it, but but yeah, like that, it was like, you know, when diet was always important, sleep was always when we were kids, man, like we could go over to the friend's house. It wasn't like anything like that. But when it came to sports into school, it was, hey, if you want to be here, here are the things that you need to do.
Speaker 2: You go and buy it.
Speaker 1: Ships to like what twenty or not not it doesn't ship to like eighteen states.
Speaker 2: Hopefully you're part of the positive to most of the states. And that's yeah thirty three. Yeah, you're all. You're already we have no states.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we have fifty states, My god will fifty stars, thirteen bars.
Speaker 2: These colors don't run. You should know that, I know.
Speaker 3: But when.
Speaker 2: Go well for you? When what are the bars?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 2: What are the bars mean on the flag?
Speaker 1: The representation of what the you know, the fucking representation?
Speaker 2: Whatever were the bars? What are the bars on the flag of the United States flag? I mean, oh, I want him to ask that. My hands are sweating.
Speaker 17: What do they mean?
Speaker 2: These week are right there? There's stars, that's all the number of states? Yes, that's good. What do the bars mean? Initial thirteen? The initial thirteen?
Speaker 17: That's not having more thirteen one?
Speaker 2: Oh my states?
Speaker 17: Colonies?
Speaker 1: Sah, yeah, god.
Speaker 2: No, it's colonies.
Speaker 17: Correct.
Speaker 1: But because I do want to make that clear, Wilch's through in state's colonies. I know we had a little deal right there, Like was it seventeen seventy six?
Speaker 2: What's that? Seventeen seventy four, now seventeen seventy six. July fourth, seventeen seventy six.
Speaker 1: Yeah, brother, Like I can sit here just being a fan, like watching McGregor over the years, like trying to hold some of these situations hostage until he gets whatever he wants.
Speaker 2: You know, he he doesn't really do that.
Speaker 22: It might appear like he does that.
Speaker 23: You know, Connor, I always hate to compare anybody to Ali, but I always compare him to Ali because he's so good at playing the mental game. He really is with with opponents and stuff like that. But as far as us as a business, I mean, I look at Connor as a great partner.
Speaker 22: He's not one of those guys. Believe me.
Speaker 23: I've dealt with some bad guys in the past that will do dirty to try to hold you up for more money and stuff like that. He's not that guy. Connor's not that guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, have a story that you can share about some guys who would do some dirty.
Speaker 22: Teas t Door. Teas was the worst with that.
Speaker 2: He was the worst. Why do you think the UFC gets so much fly for not paying their fighters.
Speaker 23: Because I don't tell anybody what they get paid. I don't tell anybody what they get paid, and guess what, neither do the fighters. There's no gag order in place, these fighters could come out and say exactly what they make. I just I just had a situation recently. I'll tell you who it was was Paula Costa. He's a lunatic, he acts like a lunatic, and he came out publicly and kind of said what we offered him.
Speaker 22: Yeah, it was the furthest thing from the truth.
Speaker 23: Really it wasn't true, and that this was a while ago, and this is the first time I've even talked about it. But it's just an example. See, these guys will say stuff like that because they know I won't talk about it publicly. I really don't give a shit. You know, all these people that come out and say, oh, the UFC doesn't pay the fighters and they only pay this percentage of the fucking this, that and everything else. It's all this narrative that I don't play into. You know, the guys who fight here know that that they've been taking care of and you know, and it's one of these systems where the guys who actually bring all the value are the ones who make all the money.
Speaker 4: What was your thought process when you see Perty get hurt? I was like, oh boy, yeah, let's get it up.
Speaker 24: But the thing was bro Like, here's the crazy part about it is when Party went down, I still have full confidence Josh Johnson, a seasoned veteran, been in the league for about fifty years. You know, you can go out there and protect me, you know, protect the ball, get it where he needs to go. And we got the top defense in the league at that point. I think it was seven oh, So I'm like, all right, we're good. And then Christian goes and does like the Superman, you know, like goes and scores off of like some hero play. Yeah, and at seven to seven, so I'm thinking, okay, we're in it. Like seven to seven, we're good. Josh gets concussion, he's out, and we're on the sideline. I'm like, all right, who's next, Like we don't have anybody else. I heard the story recently that Christian was getting his helmet fitted for the QB thing, and I didn't know that was actually happening in real time. But then I see Party trotting back out. I'm like, what the heck? Why wasn't he in the whole time? But then you see the guy that's given handoffs every play, like we're to.
Speaker 1: Sp my teammates play this game called hide and go get it with their friends. What does that mean I can go get it? Is you hide like you're playing think of hide and seek. Yeah, but the minute you find them, you get to dry hump them or do whatever for like five minutes.
Speaker 25: When I go through life, I'm looking for leaders because I think that leadership Everything rises and falls on leadership. And quite frankly, I think leaders are hard to find. And this guy's a leader. He's a leader of leaders because he can build relationships with people. He can connect with anybody in our locker room, anybody in our locker room from West Coast, East coast, inner city suburbs, you know, farm boy. He can connect with anybody at any time, at any level. He's engaging, he's funny, but he's smart, he studies, he's tough. I keep a list of in my phone of people I would hire if I ever start a company, and like, right there is the guy I would hire to like run the company for me.
Speaker 2: Brother a man. Put my piece out of there. He is why I'm sitting on this chair.
Speaker 25: And here is why I think this podcast will go as far as it wants to go. And I plan on when I'm retiring football, giving him a call and saying, what are we doing?
Speaker 2: So that's all time, man.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that. Can you walk everybody through? Was it the first fully guaranteed?
Speaker 2: It was one hundred percent. My agent. I remember sitting.
Speaker 25: At the Super Bowl after my rookie year and Joe Flacco was about to be a free agent and he was also about to quarterback in the Super Bowl and we sat there. I knew nothing about contracts, and my agent said, what the Ravens are going to be able to do is either sign him to a long term deal or they're going to have to franchise tag him twice. And so the entire negotiation will be based off of two franchise tags and what those two franchise tags are worth, and that's what they'll have to negotiate off of. And so I didn't know four years later I'd be in a similar spot where I'd finish my season becoming to free agency, and my agent just said, this is Joe Flacco all over again. It's a two year franchise tag. And he said, what I'd like to do is, because I see those two years being basically guaranteed, I'd like to just do a three year deal fully guaranteed, and he offered that to the team, and obviously they were not interested in that model, and he just said, Okay, then we'll do the two franchise tags and two years from now we'll go to free agency and try to get that same deal, a three year deal fully guaranteed. And so that's literally what happened.
Speaker 1: Can you speak back on like making the climb to become the guy in that whole process unfolding with RG three being like the face of the franchise.
Speaker 25: Sure, First of all, the model was back up Robert and if I play well in preseason games, I'm going to get an opportunity somewhere in the trade. Kyle Shannam made that very clear from the day I was drafted, and Rex Grossman said to me, this offense, playing well is in your best interest because when a quarterback can be a part of a really good offense, I think it makes other teams want you more. You know, we had a great year, our rookie year. I really just watched this griff one rookie of the Year, and then I just assumed, again, not knowing how the pro football works, I just assumed we'd run it back be able to do the same thing, and the next year we went three and thirteen, and then coach Gruden came in, and that next year we went four and twelve, and then going into fifteen understanding that maybe if you practice well enough, you might get a shot. And then that was when Jay made the decision going into twenty fifteen season that okay, we're gonna go with Kirk. Remember the game against Bucks, we got down twenty four to nothing, and the bye was the next week, So if we don't win that game, you know, I've heard some people say on that staff they thought they were all going to get fired if we didn't win that game. And I probably don't come back after the by week because it's starting quarterback. And we come back and win that game thirty one thirty, and then I yell, you like that, bro, And we never really looked back. For me, I grew up in the state. You were from Phoenix. I grew up in the States, So like I knew, if I go back to Holland, Michigan, there's gonna be a lot of people there that are amazed and blue, and a lot of people that are green and white, and so it's very very personal, very real to me. And Coach Antonio would always say that you win this game, you walk the streets, not the alleys, of your hometown.
Speaker 2: And I would sit.
Speaker 25: There, sit there, and I would nod my head like that's absolutely right. Like I know eighth Street in downtown Holland, and I know I'm going to be on a street in downtown Holland the rest of my life. And I know that I'm trying to walk the streets to that town the rest of my life. And so when we won my senior year, to have won four in a row, and I knew that in the years I played, we were three.
Speaker 26: You know.
Speaker 25: That's when I said it at the press conference, like I'm going to walk the streets in my hometown the rest of my life. And I'm not saying this with any kind of hyperbole. I'm literally going to walk the streets in my town with the Michigan state symbol on, knowing that.
Speaker 2: Like when I was there, we took care of business.
Speaker 4: So we talked to Jeff and I go up to him and I'm like, hey, how long do you think to take the like soundproof, like get this thing ready?
Speaker 2: So I do an episode and.
Speaker 4: At the time as fast as fossil Like we were like willing to pay more to get it done faster.
Speaker 2: Bro, when we I hope, do we have a photo that asap as fast as possible? God damn, what was that Louis joke? He goes the worst part of the beheading.
Speaker 27: He's talking about how dummy look after you get beheaded, like hold your head.
Speaker 2: Up and you're like, that's why you got He's like, yeah, you gotta be bald so they can't hold you like.
Speaker 28: They can hold.
Speaker 2: Coming. Have you ever thrown up on a child in the football game? Like I did that at the Phillies game. That was wonderful. You ever hear? That's what No.
Speaker 27: Guy and his kid were in front of these Phillies fans and they were like, I guess, talking ship back and forth, and a guy made himself throw up on the guy's kid.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, a Philly fan did that. That's the Philly It's like the nastiest thing of all time. Philly's gotta be like the skeasiest fans. You guys are the most savage fan base. They're terrible, dude. I was.
Speaker 27: I was with Michael Jay and we were talking about going to the Niners Eagles NFC Championship and he's a Niners fan.
Speaker 2: He was like, I'm going. I was like, dude, do not go. It would be a bad mood. Don't wear Niners gear.
Speaker 27: If you go, there's gonna be ten thousand, like twenty year old white dudes just literally spitting on you. And then they're gonna find out you're from sn L. They're gonna see you're black. They're gonna go you're gonna have to fight. Yeah, they gonna wait a second, the son of a bitch is black?
Speaker 2: Well, the O line for the Chiefs rolled in. That's like, that's Shane's I love it. I want to see big boys. Yeah, because does Yeah, I guess you're ye was Leno Brown there? Yeah, God, he's the biggest of all time. Cool guys. He s these boys him. There's a little whe'd you play college?
Speaker 17: Dude?
Speaker 2: Like Oklahoma? My, that's sick. What years bro? Oh, that's all.
Speaker 27: That's the boys. Those are the boys, young boys. We're doing like baseball fields. That was that was so sick. But we were in South End and the line came out.
Speaker 2: I know you were just the whole time. I remember when you got Ohio State Week one.
Speaker 1: Dude, you were doing one in Indianapolis and we were trying to get Quentin Hilson.
Speaker 2: You're like, if we get Quinn here.
Speaker 27: Tell me he's the number one Quinton You love him like that? Yeah, I'm a big fan.
Speaker 2: After the show, we'll get him on the phone. He is all time, Like.
Speaker 27: Hey, remember remembering that safety blister against Georgia and you picked him up and leveled him.
Speaker 2: Dude, that was so sick. Remember you chokeslaim that guy against LUs in the Bowl game. We interrupt this episode to bring you Game Time.
Speaker 1: The Game Time App is the exclusive ticketing partner with Barstool Sports and Busting with the Boys. You should not have to worry when you're buying your tickets to your next big event. We've done some big giveaways with Busting with the Boys this year, specifically our Black Friday giveaway, and anytime we do a giveaway, we go through game Time because obviously we are a sports podcast. People love going to sporting events, concerts, wherever.
Speaker 2: Wherever.
Speaker 1: You can get tickets to an event, do it through the Game Time App. Browse through the great Game Time App and talk about last minute tickets, flash deals, Zone deals easy to find and buy tickets of every kind to the event in your area. Take the guesswork out of buying tickets with game Time. Download the app, create an account, use code busting that's b USSI in for twenty dollars off your first purchase. Terms apply again, Create an account and redeem code Busting for twenty dollars off. Download game Time today, last minute tickets, lowest prices, guaranteed, and it happens within seconds. Two taps back to the episode.
Speaker 29: You know this this expression. I said to my buddy, he's made all the money. He's my age, He's made all the money. Whatever you think is a lot of money. Like his his property in London, in England. We were out there hunting on his property and I go, where where does your property end? And he goes, and I went, what are you doing? He goes, as far as I can see that way, and as far as I can see that way, that's how much money?
Speaker 2: He asked.
Speaker 29: But he we were talking and he said, I, uh, you know, something's kind of I'm looking for something more talking about aahuasca and stuff. And I said, I think that's because you can hear God clearing his throat in the other room. You ever feel that, like, you know whatever that is, that that thing up over here should be over here. I'm lying a little bit.
Speaker 2: Is okay? You hear that?
Speaker 29: I know, I know you're there. I'm just going to create some noise. I'll get to you in a second. He's just like, okay, I'll be here. That's the truth. Listen, there are guys, this group called Sealed Team six, not a question.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, you're the group called ask us the question. You know, I'm just with Uncle. One thing to be able to kill a bunch of guys.
Speaker 29: It's another thing to be in the heat of battle, knowing who to take a shot on and who not to.
Speaker 2: You see this? You watch this? Bang? See that? You see that? See what I just yeah, you see that? That's bang. You see that? I just five times? YEA good guy, back guy, you know, I see Yeah, that's what it is.
Speaker 30: What about animals? Remember it was a riff? What was it called on the board? You don't dump dump dudd edie?
Speaker 1: That was dun't dump did You're coming up with that song like a dad walking in into the car.
Speaker 2: You guys getting caught.
Speaker 31: We were going to film the video for photograph and then we were going on tour.
Speaker 2: Last day in the studio that was.
Speaker 30: It was amazing watching guy work there. So we went downstairs. He started doing don't We just started to play ran through it maybe two or three times.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's a.
Speaker 31: Chorus whatever, and I went to the mic and I went no, no, no.
Speaker 2: No, I'm like, I got it. Okay, I'm gonna go from this. Yeah, you in your car. He took the recording of that movement. Huh yeah. I'm like, you know, my mouse getting up and I'm like, yeah, yeah, he took that recording. He's those things, yes of us jamming.
Speaker 30: He went out to his car and you played it in there, and he came back with all those theres, like, got.
Speaker 2: It, let's track it.
Speaker 31: That's probably I probably still there for forty five minutes.
Speaker 1: Is there any song that's made it that you were surprised that made it? Of like your hits?
Speaker 2: That was a great question. Actually mine was rock Star. I didn't.
Speaker 31: I was like, I couldn't believe it. Really, I knew it was a good song. I didn't think it was gonna be a hit.
Speaker 2: And still we played in the arena. The whole place lights up, like I can't believe this song.
Speaker 1: I mean, before before we got on the bus, I was telling him I was joking on Dale because Dale Junior makes an appearance and he goes, man, I thought I was big a NASCAR. When that song went global, he's I could actually skyrocket. Did my brain even more When that album was out, we hit a concert. I think that was a sophomore junior in high schools and Saint Louis went out.
Speaker 2: There was the it was.
Speaker 1: It was the best bro went back, you know, best friend that I was dating at the time. We get back home, we go to this gravel road nearby, hold hands to animals for a good little bit before I take her home.
Speaker 2: But it was a that's cool night. Yeah, we just held hands, you know. It was tark. He was late, like, let's throw on some animals and let's go for a little bit.
Speaker 1: One time, me and my boys were clowning a lot around in the bedroom. We were playing Grand Theft autup. But it's late at night. My dad comes in, Hey keep it down. He leaves the room, but we have the giggles, like it's at the time of night. We have the giggle best. Yeah, and you know you couldn't He like, you could hear everything in the house, don't matter what room you're in, and we're still having a good time. He said, Hey, I thought I told you to keep it down. I'm like, all right, Dad, like you know, we're just all right. But I have a little smirk on my face because we have the giggles. And I'm a junior in high school. Yeah, yeah, I'm a junior in high school. The third time he comes in, he's like, I thought I told you to keep it down. He's like, I was like, guys, hey, we gotta keep that.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 2: He in the room.
Speaker 1: He walks in the room and he stands, He stands, He stands in front of me like this.
Speaker 2: He's like, I told you to keep it down.
Speaker 1: And my boy is up against the wall behind my dad, just like sitting there. Here's going down face from Ratham, and he's trying to hold of his left because he realized how serious the moment is.
Speaker 2: My dad's like, hey, come outside with me, and I I'm like getting up.
Speaker 1: You know how you're kind of like you're kind of like trying to stay a little front of him because you don't you don't want to turn your back to him. He fucking like shoves me toward the door, and we get like out in the room and the dude like stands over me, and I got like this stance. I got like this stance like this, and I'm leaning back and he's like in my face and he's like, you ever feel like you want to shot at the title?
Speaker 2: Just let me know.
Speaker 4: Did you ever do traditions at your school, like take a drink or anything like that. Like we had a thing called the drink, and your your first twelve travels, you had to the seniors would make a concoction. They could put whatever they wanted in it, which is scary, and you would have to take a teaspoon of it and eat and eat it. I was starting as a freshman and I had to eat it every day before the game, and it was like Tabasco salt, pepper, horse radish plumped up you.
Speaker 2: And you'll never had nothing like that.
Speaker 1: No, Like each freshman would have to like basically all the O lionmen, the senior and junior and senior O lineman would shower together and each freshman would have to go in and basically shower with them.
Speaker 2: Dude, what bro Hi didn't go get it? And now this dude, what is wrong with your lifestyle? I made that up.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 32: Worry dude, Oh my gosh, you're going.
Speaker 1: I was like, I don't really have anything, but let me just make some weird shit up that can live on TikTok.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Will and I were headed to the Drake party and at Scottsdale Airport, George gets out of the car.
Speaker 2: We see the boy. George just was on the phone a minute ago. An ago.
Speaker 4: Will puts, there's George, there's the boy. Go So I started doing the scoots through.
Speaker 2: I know you you tried.
Speaker 1: Like it was a numbers game there, but but us being on the phone, I'm gonna go, and you walking like, there's the boy George. George is like getting escorted and we're like hey. I'm like, hey, just get right here. We're going in. And then this is.
Speaker 2: Where you four.
Speaker 4: Your George is holding the gates or with the security on, holding the gate, looking down. He's going this person, this person, and then he peaks with it. He gets a peripheral on me and he goes, oh, we all made it's the person right in front of me goes, this is the last person right here, and that person walked through.
Speaker 2: Nd percent what happened. That's a hunder percent happened. That happened. What happened.
Speaker 4: I'm looking at George and I just go at the gate, Georgie, he goes and then.
Speaker 1: And he just goes.
Speaker 4: I'm so sorry, guys, George, it's me.
Speaker 2: Do you think you guys beat the Chiefs?
Speaker 27: Like I said, I never have any doubt in my head going into a football game, So yes, percent, I think we would have been the Chiefs.
Speaker 4: You brought up a good point about those those proud boys that are like this country music, this pop country music is bullshit, Like why do you.
Speaker 2: Think that's happened?
Speaker 4: Because I got to Thomas read about it and he's like, yeah, but when the Outlaws came out back in the day of like Willy and Whalen and all them, they were saying back then, that's not country music. And now we all look back at that, like, man, what an era for country music.
Speaker 33: Yeah, I think there's some stuff now that's a little more of a stretch. I mean comparing Whale Jennings do Johnny Cash saying there night and day back then. It's not quite like some of the hip hop type stuff we have going out. But music does change all the time and there's a lot of different musically ways you can go in this genre. But I always say that the storytelling is what makes country music. Song has a story, has some kind of meeting. That's kind of thing about country. Obviously, you can go like techno bar and just it's like people just want to dance and people like to have a good time. There's songs like that too, But I always say if it's got some kind of meaning to it and story, it can be somewhat considered country music. Every show I open for Luke Bryan, there were a handful of guys there, you know, the guys I'm talking about the like, man, this same country music. You know, that's what those guys this. Their girlfriend drug them to the show, but they came to see me, you know, and UH love that. I'm gonna tell you this is I watched it happen every night because this dude puts on the show. They're seven beers deep and he's up there and he's doing the thing.
Speaker 34: Yeah, and they're like, I got that real good.
Speaker 2: And the guy just like yeah, yeah, because he's like he does it, man, he does the thing.
Speaker 21: There's I look at. There's like three types of like sharp people.
Speaker 35: The guy comes in with the towel and puts it on over the shower head, showers, really takes it off, yet no wave of seeing. Two is you have the gay doesn't even go in with a towel.
Speaker 2: That's me.
Speaker 21: I go in and come out. I own what I got. Nothing like it. There's no Godzilla hanging out.
Speaker 35: And then the number three is the dude that just takes a towel and puts it kind of over his bully button.
Speaker 2: Yeah you are you guys, bully button depends.
Speaker 4: On how fat I have. If it's this absolutely, I'll tell you what. There's a couple other guys you're missing. You even brought it up with Aaron. The guy that showers in the corner and doesn't let you see anything the whole time. If he's rubbing his shoulder, he's got one over his parts. Those are the guys I trust the least in the locker room. If you're not gonna let me look at that thing, or not look at it eye to eye, but catch a periff on it. Yeah, you've either got something ficked up with you or you're holding something in here the other guy. And this is a very rare breed of individual. The individual that comes in the towel long ways fucked in the armpits and drapes over the front and back. I've ever seen that Kendall Lamb, he was what he takes the towel, tucks it here, tucks it here, and it drapes long ways.
Speaker 2: But cheeks are out in the back. You must have them.
Speaker 4: Titties got always give a little little movement, pull on a little bit before I walked in there. You do your best the first couple of weeks of OTAs, and I.
Speaker 35: Mean normalize that because everyone doesn't, but no one wants talk about it.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you bringing that up a little bit.
Speaker 1: You don't want hard because you're in spandex, and so it pushes it in.
Speaker 2: I know you want to do a little an extra trick.
Speaker 4: This is this is game now, so listen up, fucking as you're pulling on your little piece, push.
Speaker 21: Up on the balls.
Speaker 2: But I've also faced the boys, like in Washington, my nickname was Shrimp. Oh there it goes, Shrimp. They're good.
Speaker 1: Actually was uh, it was. It was dumbbar duney, and he would be like, there goes scrimp.
Speaker 21: Why do they call you shrimp? We call meat gazing.
Speaker 2: We're but here's the thing. He gazer's mere there.
Speaker 35: Like you said, the peripheral. I respect that, that's natural, really cool with that. Then there's the meat gazers. Like when I'm literally talking to you and I met guys that are asking me like about the end of the day, and then they keep talking, they go right back up.
Speaker 21: I'm like, so that was not tasteful. That was actually very violated.
Speaker 35: I feel about violating, and now I feel violated therefore, like I want to end this conversation quickly, especially because I told you I'm I'm not a towel guy. I go in a shower, I come out. If you're gonna check it from the prift that that's your choice. Don't let me catch you looking out. Like when we're having a big conversation, I see you just drop down, keep going and then come back up and be like, so, yeah, would you think on that one on one right there was all of you. I'm like, easy, I'm not gonna drop names because I feel bad. Vince Biegel but.
Speaker 2: You guys are.
Speaker 1: Probably asking yourself why am I dressed like a fucking badass dude?
Speaker 2: And the answer, Boss is gonna have up on the screen.
Speaker 1: My old man, back in the eighties, he was rocking this exact fit that one day Taylor was talking about getting snake skin boots.
Speaker 2: But my old man, the tier one that.
Speaker 1: He is, he shot me a text that night after he watched the episode and shot me this photo saying, Hey, your old man used to wrock some snake skin boots back in day some pythons. And I saw this photo because that was also the time where I told the story about him challenging me to the title, like, Hey, you ever feel like you want a shot at the title, you just can let me know when that was that episode. So I see this, I'm a holy g I sent us to the group check Jack immediately. Yeah, your dad's definitely beating your ass. From that moment, I was like, yo, I got to recreate this fit somehow. I got jumped on the web type and gold Jim Cruz there, obviously there's a let through of them out there. Found me some some python snake skin boots on Amazon.
Speaker 2: These are some jeans I've just had.
Speaker 1: In a white collar as well, but had to recreate the look because it's fucking badass.
Speaker 36: Dude would win in a fight a bear or a gorilla.
Speaker 1: Argument as old as time. Just say what you would think and then we can open it up. Gorilla bear, gorilla bear, gorilla bear, fifty fifty split right now, I think where it's hard. You don't see that any of those like aggressive videos like you do in abundance with the bears out there, Like bears can stand.
Speaker 2: And go fucking toes and it looks violent.
Speaker 1: However, I think you pissed that silver back off, dude, Like they're so fucking strong. I think they can lift like ten ton over their head.
Speaker 2: Your gorilla, your maneuver around it. All you need is get on.
Speaker 1: That back and grab them, throw a fucking right hook and biteing their spine.
Speaker 2: It's over.
Speaker 1: You've seen a gorilla fucking charge and just swing that motherfucker.
Speaker 37: Dude.
Speaker 1: If they're both running at each other, I envision a fucking gorilla taking that arm wah land in one of the head. Let's just say the grizzly bear stands up, taking a shot to the gut. Boom, shot to the gut and one of them rolls with them. Gorillas do bear drops down, Gorilla jumps on his fucking back. Another one bay to the skull and then bites his fucking spine three hundred pounds.
Speaker 2: Per square inch.
Speaker 1: It's over, leaving the comments gorilla or gorilla or bear.
Speaker 2: This comes from at J. Hoavey thirty four Are you gay?
Speaker 17: Fan?
Speaker 2: Question? They're asking you if you're gay?
Speaker 1: Oh, if I'm gay? Yeah, No, I'm not gay. There's a saying that I had that that's how you find out. Sometimes you got a suck a dick to know you don't like sucking dick, and we know, and I found out, and I found out, so no, I would say I'm not gay.
Speaker 2: And almost beat the shit out of me the idea that he's no.
Speaker 38: No, I could defeat him because he had got him his body.
Speaker 2: He look at his body, not a single muscle. He's a doctor's fucking sat and we're watching little He found the film you two fight would be so funny. What happened.
Speaker 1: What happened gives some context because that's why I said, I go, is this a real story?
Speaker 2: And he said yes, Just ask him. You're gonna think it's so stupid.
Speaker 38: This is back when there was my Space and I was always in his top ten friends. I was like a number three, And then he started booking movies and stuff. Right, So then all of a sudden, you see Judd Apatow, Will Ferrell in his top and I got weeded down to like twenty three or something. So one day we're at Cobb, San Francisco, and I go, what's up, Hollywood?
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm no longer top ten. He goes, hey, buddy, you know what I mean? You know what I mean? And I go fu you. And then that's how it started face top ten.
Speaker 1: That's some like high school that got real all the way type stuff. You like, jack your boy if you're not in the top five andymoking me. You know, it was crazy. Well we started choking and then Keep goes, you know, with the arms.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 15: It was an all Asian tour.
Speaker 38: Here's an all Asian tour. And then and then me and Ken didn't talk to each other for like eight years.
Speaker 39: Now, you guys are great, We're fine right now, Hey.
Speaker 2: Can you do an Asian accent? I love him, I really do. Just try. You can cut it out. Let's just try. What do you want me to say? Just go horrow. Hello.
Speaker 18: He literally goes, oh, well he got all a parent that's very concerned.
Speaker 2: You can cut it out.
Speaker 38: That's right, cut it out, Herrow, I love it perfect, it's perfect.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's like my that's like the Team America.
Speaker 2: Oh Herrow, very good, very good. Yeah yeah yeah. You guys have some strict like you guys gotta accomplish a lot.
Speaker 38: But even the grades and the report card, it means something different. The Asian parents, well, like what the A means average, Well, he means beatings. See Cooma, p f F get the whole family dies.
Speaker 36: So I raced my first race when I was three.
Speaker 40: Everything for me happened super early, like most most writers start four or five, six right around there. So I started traveling all throughout Europe at an early age as well. I started writing German Championship and then European Championship, you know, at a.
Speaker 2: Really early age.
Speaker 40: So I was kind of used to going different countries because I guess it'd be like going from California to Nevada. I was going from Germany to France and it's a total different culture. So I was used to that. Having said that coming over for the first time ever. It was two thousand and five. Actually, my parents and Suzuki back then surprised me. Actually we shut up at this property and I'm getting dressed and everything, and I starting writing the Supercost tracks outdoor tracks, like multiple tracks on a property, and so that was, you know, first time in US. It was all new to me, like the big tracks, big compounds, and everything wasn't normal. So I'm riding and riding and I come back and I see somebody with the number four ripping on a Supercost track and it was Ricky.
Speaker 2: I did had no idea.
Speaker 40: My parents surprised me, and that was my first encounter with Ricky. And then sure enough, ten years later I started racing first Team.
Speaker 1: I will say this morning was day one of pushing a little earlier for the workout. Our alarm goes off five thirty, snoozed once, got out of bed, didn't wake the wife, snuck out of the room, went got it in for an hour, back on time, got to get coffee with the fam balls at a coffee shop doing some work before I came here. And I think it's a new the new me. The only downfalls I ran out of gas. Yeah, I didn't start the gas Who called me today? Yeah, called tail like seven thirty because I ran out of gas before and Taylor was the one who helped me out. You ain't got a gas can, so I figured the boy would get an I saw a laugh.
Speaker 2: What's the first thing I said to you when you told me ran out of gas? I can't remember? Do you want me to come get you?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was like.
Speaker 1: Taylor's like like answered, he was like in a deep sleep. Hello, He's like everything alright. I was like, yeah, I ran out of gas. He's like, where are you? I was like, hey, it's all good. I got it off covered. I just laugh.
Speaker 4: I figured you got a friend you're looking for, and like, yeah, just give myself my own flowers.
Speaker 2: I'm a great friend. Dude.
Speaker 4: Can you please, without being as biased as possible, give us a reasonable record you think they'll have.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's time for that.
Speaker 1: All right, Minnesota, we're starting the season off with the dub Nebraska one and oh Colorado, I've been out there saying it too, and oh, going into Northern Illinois, I think we dust the fuck out of them pups. Louisiana Tech there's no reason we can't be four and oh going into the bust And Bowl Michigan Nebraska. Okay, this is where I will go ahead and say we're winning last trip of.
Speaker 2: That football game. We're going five.
Speaker 1: But no, we're going no Illinois. We lose Northwestern, we whooped them nerds. Ass, we are going what is that? Six and one? Perdue? I do think we sneak this game.
Speaker 2: What's fucking Purdue, Dude? We can't beat the.
Speaker 1: Polarmakers seven to one Nebraska Michigan State at Michigan State, I can see us having again. I think we're drinking our kool aid a little bit too much just where I think we lose one, seven and two Nebraska Maryland.
Speaker 2: Look, there's no world where Maryland ever beats us.
Speaker 1: Nebraska, Wisconsin. I think we lose the Wisconsin. Let's go ahead and say, what is that? What's that record? Eight and three?
Speaker 2: Iowa?
Speaker 1: I think we beat Iowa rivalry week, go to the Big Ten Championship. We beat Iowa nine and three going into the Big Team Championship. That's what I think happens in the regular season. I've seen a couple of those little skits. They're solid dude, they're.
Speaker 4: Solid the football the football coach one classic, dude, it's a class.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean, I don't know what you want me to tell that. Everybody's like football is a team game. Okay, it's not a team game. Okay. I did my part, all right. I put in a great game plan. I mean these players, they're horrible though, for the football one. I bete that has made me three million dollars? Really eight dollars? Yeah, that bit. I don't know that number like that.
Speaker 41: We I mean, I I don't know how to say like that, but I'm trying to put an an estimate on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, was like getting that kind of attraction necessary?
Speaker 41: It wasn't a necessary, but I'm trying to the magnitude of I mean, a kid came up to me yesterday in the airport, dude, are you a football coach? If they say that, I just go, yeah, you know, not the game anymore of the game anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, they let me go for that. They let me go for that. If you're amish at eighteen, you go on what's called drumb springer. You know what that is?
Speaker 4: I think, yes, I do. Let me let me try to explain it. Because I feel salvage whatever I've done. The show it's when you like go and like do regular people stuff for a while and then you come.
Speaker 41: Back, right, they go do it like he then sinful, make the don't say regular people, make them sound like the worst, yeah, and make the Amish people sound good.
Speaker 4: Okay, So they go and do demonic shit and then they come back. Okay, got it, dude, a couple of Satanic rituals they rip back.
Speaker 2: That wasn't it? Yeah?
Speaker 41: More like get an iPhone and like get on tinder. You're like, how does this homish guy have a cell phone? And like he is driving like a like a Chevy Tahoe, Like, well, he he hasn't made his decision yet to join. Because once you join the church, then you're in control of the bishop. The bishop can say you can do this or can't do this?
Speaker 4: Do they have like get it at an allowance? Are you saving up shekels? So what are we doing?
Speaker 2: That? Is that too much? Can I not say stuff? And he's allowed to say that.
Speaker 41: No, they're not gonna say it. We want to what are you talking abouts? No, they don't save up shekels. They like like corn and vegetables and stuff and then they.
Speaker 2: Go and sell it. Will is finding a way to not be canceled.
Speaker 14: Pow.
Speaker 4: He did it April Fool's joke and it was a black baby and it was hilarious. And you look at You're like, God, I hope you I hope I have a co host after this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nothing happened. You're like, dude, Jesus on his insured and I was like, this guy's a problem. You're like, I go to Churt.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a video posted. Who's the Navy put on it?
Speaker 2: Ear Lean get willa, Earleen Compton.
Speaker 4: He posts that people are in the in the mentions being like congratulations ship, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Get canceled. He didn't get canceled. I'm out let him go. He laid down. That was a good other good stats.
Speaker 1: There's not there's not NFL players. The boys can play some ball now.
Speaker 5: Oh yes, he wants it, he needs it.
Speaker 4: Dude, you sound you sound terrible, and you've already gotten me sick once this month.
Speaker 2: I just feel like, am I gonna get this? I've never heard of. Oh no, I'm not. I'm not contagious. I'm not contagious anymore. That's what They all say, dude.
Speaker 1: NFL players, the boys can play some ball. Now, you're not gonna beat basketball players at their own game. However, there's not an NBA player that can backpedal and cover one wide receiver in the league.
Speaker 2: True.
Speaker 1: I think cornerback is the hardest position of any sport across all leagues.
Speaker 4: Besides left tackle. Yeah, I would, that's close. It's absolutely close.
Speaker 3: You had to get rid of one series, which would you get rid of? Harry Potter or Star Wars. I got first see Harry Potter Xpelliavos as they say.
Speaker 42: I will agree, I'm gonna stick with Star Wars. I just feel like there's endless possibilities in that world.
Speaker 1: I agree with you, guys man, the universe of Star Wars, you can do way more stuff and there's way more better story lines.
Speaker 2: I'm keeping Harry Potter.
Speaker 15: I'm picking Star Wars.
Speaker 2: I grew up with Star Wars.
Speaker 15: But for all the same reasons too.
Speaker 2: You said, like, you know, the philosophy.
Speaker 18: Behind it, the story lines, it does, characters, It doesn't get any better than that.
Speaker 36: For Harry Potter.
Speaker 37: The first one for me came out was in first grade, and then we grow for almost a decade and a half and you see this character development and they grow with you. To me that special I have. I have to stand with Harry Potter, Lord Voldemort or Darth Vader. I mean that's tough too. They're just like both the antithesis of evil.
Speaker 42: I think for that argument, I would kind of have to go Voldemore because there are so many Darth Maul, Darth everybody.
Speaker 37: Yeah, but the elite of the elite like a crime to say Voldemore's name. In the Harry Potter World, everyone says Darth Vader, but if you even say Voldemore, people.
Speaker 2: Do not speak his name. I'm winging in that battle.
Speaker 42: If you took the Harry Potter World versus the Star Wars world, he's tough to beat magic but the Force and you got fucking laser guns.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bro, I think, I mean, who's taking Yoda? Who's beating Yoda? Dobby like Yo, Luke Skywalker is body bagging?
Speaker 2: Yeah bro?
Speaker 36: Oh Bro, Harry is the chosen one.
Speaker 37: Yeah, but he gets so lucky movies. Oh, that's part of his gift. He's a baby and beat the greatest Wizard of all time.
Speaker 1: My pet peeve of the week, old people drivers, senior citizens on the road. I strongly believe that once you get over a certain age, let's just say fifty.
Speaker 2: Fifty five, Okay, I'll move to fifty five.
Speaker 1: Once you turn fifty five, you should have to take the driver's test every year. And I'm so sick of these old people out here, Like, okay, let me start that over when you turn sixty five and become a legal senior citizen and reap the benefits of what social security? You get an extra hot dog in line or some shit, get to go to them halls that they all go to and drink a beer. You should have to retest annually for your driver's license because these old people out on the road are a liability.
Speaker 4: And I see this figure as tall, a little bit short of me, but like his head sticking out like my head sticking out. And I look over, Vince vincen is that this part? And I think to myself, do if couldn't even say anything to this man? I look over, there's like fifteen people talking to Vince. It's not like fifteen people are talking with Vince. People are all sitting there waiting for their opportunity to talk to van So I think to myself, there's no way I'm getting into that mix. If an opportunity comes up, it comes up. I'm at the party like ten thirty, it's like twelve fifteen. I'm like, I need to go home. I'm gonna get in a fight in the morning. The people are like, hey, cars will take about fifteen minutes. And it's fuming in the back of my head. So I walked back. He ends up being with like three other people. Three other guys. One guy is a guy that I met. He and I were talking during the Little Drone Show. I walk up and that's kind of like my way in. I put my hand on the guy's shoulder. I say, hey, brother, blah blah blah, like kind of picked up where we left off in the last conversation.
Speaker 2: I look up, I see Vince Bonna go hey, man, don't let you know.
Speaker 4: My name was Taylor. I'm a big fan of you and watch you my whole life. I love what you do. Looks me right in the eyes and he goes, hey, man, it's really nice to meet you. As soon as our hands leave each other, his two boys in the left and right of him turn their backs to me. Put their shoulders together and escort him away from it. It was the weirdest, most uncomfortable experience ever.
Speaker 1: My shout out, no free shoutout goes to bubble wrap. When I was a young buck grown up and you get some bubble wrap in the in the boxes and you just got to pop them and jump on them and snap them and make noises.
Speaker 2: It always fired me up.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, And still to this day, I'll grab and squeeze and hear that pop and it kind of just brings me back to my childhood a little bit.
Speaker 2: So my shout out, no free shutout goes to bubble wrap. You prefer the big bubble wrap or the small bubble wrap? That's a great question.
Speaker 1: Now, like the little ones you get a bunch of like, you get all the firecracker sounds going off, So that always fired me up. But the big ones are more fun. You get to be more intentional with the pop. The small ones you're like, man, all right, I'm gonna try and do this as fast as you can. You ever get out you ever get out one of them cookie rollers and fucking roll over it, Like all right, Hey, nobody touches little bubble wrap. This is mine today, get it out, put on the table, and be like, but I did come across one thing and it's a different podcast.
Speaker 4: They have like two hundred followers, but they tag tagged me and I don't know if they tagged Will in it. But it's a video of them talking about busting with the boys and one guy apparently went to school with Will, and guy's like, yeah, you know, Will, just a goofy guy, has fun like and it's really cool to see him on this podcast. Like I'm thinking, oh, I got tagged it, I might get a couple of words set about the boys. So I'm sitting there essentially fishing for my own compliment watching this entire video. They go back and forth about Will the majority of the video. It takes a hard left turn when it comes to me, I.
Speaker 2: Know content very well.
Speaker 43: That's just how That's just who he is, Just a goofy dude that works, works his balls off, like how Wan is on the podcast. That's exactly person too, just like they'll talk over you, yeah, kind of rude and kind of just kind of I mean, it's kind of just an asshole.
Speaker 2: They're just like Yo, the flowers.
Speaker 4: Will guy though, it's just kind of an asshole talks over people. I thought to myself, I do can talk over people a bunch, but it makes you reflect. Dude, I'm like, holy shit, I guess I'm fucking I guess I'm just that dude.
Speaker 2: That's just an asshole.
Speaker 37: I wouldn't consider breaking news, but to me, it's heartbreaking news.
Speaker 36: Rich Eisen coming soon on part of my tape.
Speaker 4: No way, that's freaking crazy. Now, I will let me gather myself.
Speaker 2: Rich Heusen's going on PMT Yeah, what are we doing, guys? I don't know. Boys, my ass me in the ass.
Speaker 4: Everything in life you get sing beings once or twice. You can take shit on the chin and keep moving forward. It's not how hard you get hit, that's how much you can keep moving forward. Rich Eisen is a gentleman and a scholar. When he lacks in a hairline, he makes up foreign character. He is an incredible, incredible man. I love Rich Eisen. Brich Eisen has told the boys, I will come on your podcast even though there is not an engine on this bus. He is going to come sit down with me and Willy Sy and we're in to talk. And then Jackson have a judgment day, if he really earned a Silverado or not. I have texted him, we have talked on the phone. Here's the issue scheduling. When this podcast happens, when this love child is finally birth, it is going to be incredible.
Speaker 2: What day are we on.
Speaker 36: Three hundred and forty three? We are really close.
Speaker 2: To a year.
Speaker 4: We're staring down a year right now, three forty three. Reminded to do it on the anniversary.
Speaker 21: That leads into why I drink Dipspit.
Speaker 28: I got out of school one day, took at a little victory lap around the neighborhood with a few friends after school. So I had victory on my breath for sure. I was dipping Grizzly Natural all the time in my truck. It's rainy day. I'm going down Caldwell next to Lipson Football Field. I have like a half full bottle of Dipspit my cup holder in my truck and me and this guy both roll through a stop sign and a cop is right here, hop turns his lights on.
Speaker 21: I'm like, shit, I know my bra If he pulls me over right now, I know my brother.
Speaker 2: So I like go down.
Speaker 28: I get down the hill and I pull over and I just take a glug, glug glug of this grizzly natural. The saltiest important to note on the back of my truck.
Speaker 2: I had I'm on a boat sticker.
Speaker 28: I had a Beatles sticker, and I had a Bob Marley sticker. Just look at the camera, So roll on the window, man. I was like, that other guy ran it to He's like, I know I was gonna.
Speaker 2: He was like, whoever pulled over? I was stopping. I was like, he kept going. I was like, okay, well, shit, should have kept going. He goes, let me see your license.
Speaker 28: And at this point he doesn't smell anything on me, but he goes, uh, let me tell you what I know A few things about you. He goes, I graduated high school the year you were born. Ernest is an interesting name, and you smoke weed. I go, why do you say that? He was like the bumper Stickers Day giveaway, get home safe, it's raining, and I'm like, dude, I was so messed up about it for the rest of the day. And I'll never forget that story. And every time I go through there, I stop all the way. Now we're at this table center and his Khalifa and Michael Phelps were in my green room smoking KK like I was in rotation with Michael Phelps and Whiz Kalifa and my wife Delaney dream rotation.
Speaker 21: I just couldn't believe it.
Speaker 2: So then Morgan's going on, so we all take the elevator, we go up. We got this sweet I'm up there, look.
Speaker 28: With Michael Phelps, Whiz Khalifa, some other people were watching.
Speaker 2: Whizz pulls mine.
Speaker 28: He's like some KK roll by Whiz and I was like, yeah, yes, And then I look up and it's like, oh shit, I got twelve minutes before I got to be down there, and we're doing flower Shops. So elevator rush, boom boom, throwing a new fit lit walk out on stage. So in my mind, Whizz is watching me right now and this massive thing right I'm doing flower shops, and after flower Shops every night we throw roses. Morgan's got a bouquet. I got a bouquet. We go out and milk it. I get my roses and I go out there and I see this group of fellas and one of them was a tall black dude.
Speaker 2: But I wouldn't like, oh.
Speaker 28: That's Whizz, because Whizz is up here in my mind, right, So I just see I see the fellas. It's dark, I can't really see much. I was like, oh, I'm throwing roses to the fellas. Didn't think nothing of it. I get back to my green room seth. My manager runs in here. He's just dude, Whiz caught your fucking roses. I was like, no way, Wizz this up there because no Whiz came down to watch from the pit. I was like, what, And there's this picture. Whiz is the happiest here. Wiz has his sunglasses on, He's holding up a bouquet roses and just easing so hard.
Speaker 2: Bro, that is so fucking dope. Whiz caught my roses.
Speaker 44: So the other thing is, I mean, I do have a couple of plans though, because if he's a doucebag, like I think, maybe I'll just line on our entire driveway with bikers and make him drive past every one of.
Speaker 2: Them boys stuff.
Speaker 44: Yeah, and then just some good driveway just made him out of the good ones scary ones. Yeah, they're all nice men, they're great people for the most part. Lining the whole driveway with bikers, right, having drive past every one of them, and then we'll search him in the driveway and we'll walk out and meet him and be like, look, man, I ain't gonna clean a gun in front of you.
Speaker 2: Know, I got them.
Speaker 44: Just know that anything you do to hurt every one of us is gonna do to you. And there's some of these boys just been upstate. They got some practice.
Speaker 2: Hey. The best part about that you don't have to deliver that message. You have.
Speaker 1: You have one of your boys delivered that message, and you get to come out.
Speaker 2: Hey, how you doing, Eric? You doing?
Speaker 45: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I like that, like the good energy and he's just thinking, oh my, these dudes right here.
Speaker 2: Yes, make sure you hear him too bad? Didn't you didn't share you too bad?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: They're nice, Yeah, yeah, yeah, and they're good guy. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Thirty eight white powdered beaches, different shades of blue in the ocean, not over not overwhelmingly crowded. But dude, it's a vibe. Man, I'm talking townhouses. They got these brick roads, so it's narrow. Reminds me a lot of Italy. I've never been to Italy, but around there you've seen this after favor, I've seen it reminds me a lot of Italy.
Speaker 44: You're not trust a man that doesn't have at least one vice. If you don't have a vice and you hadn't been to prison, the military, or rehab, I just don't trust.
Speaker 2: You fair enough. But we all got a vices here, so I'm not going to disagree with off his mind.
Speaker 1: I can't stop thinking about this well done state. Let me think of how i'd handle it. I would wait for the waiter waitress to come over and probably be like, how are you enjoying your meal? And I think that's when I take my opportunity to be like, I'm absolutely terrified to tell you that it's a little overcooked. I'm gonna eat this, but I don't want to make your job any harder by sending this thing back. No, dude, I'm petrified, but like it tastes good, it tastes solid.
Speaker 2: And then however and then no, no, there'd be no however.
Speaker 1: I would let them say, oh no, it's not a hassle, like I we'll easily take you.
Speaker 2: I bet no, no, no, no, please no.
Speaker 1: And then as they're like trying to take the play up back, look, if you insist anybody listen, no shot, listen, listen, no st no problem, at all.
Speaker 2: We will.
Speaker 1: We'll do another one and then I bet the manager will probably come up. But hey, we'll comp this for you.
Speaker 3: I have one yes or no question for you guys. Everybody needs to go around and answer. I was pulling people all weekend. Do you pee in the pool?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yes? No, don't lie, Mitch, I swear to God, I repeat in the pool.
Speaker 1: Don't say never. Just don't say that when you were young.
Speaker 2: Maybe because I never. Okay, I do not consciously pissing the pool, Okay, Jack, If we're ever in the pool together, and you guys see be some away.
Speaker 37: If you have the opportunity like pissing like a bush or something, you should, but sometimes it happens.
Speaker 2: But sometimes it happens. I think the answer is just yes, Yeah. I pe in the pool almost every time I go to the pool.
Speaker 1: Did you know what's a bit of a rush? You feel like you're being sneaky taking it dump in a lake? Yeah, dropping an aqua dump out there? Say you're whether you're a party cove or you're just out.
Speaker 4: Never done that. But I also haven't been around a whole lot of lakes my life.
Speaker 17: Man.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying I've pinched a few off out there in the lakes before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's funny is you just feel like you're, uh, you're some trunks just down around your knees. But it's an aqua dump, so it's it's fun. It's a fun experience. The Baby Ground profile DM and as they come on busting with the boys, and we were saying how we weren't going to do it, and so I was like, I appreciate you, We're gonna have to pass. And then when he DMed on that Friday night was a Friday night and said like, hey, we've and trending for a couple of days. I think we can make a good show. And I had read that article that he did with I think TMZ the New York poster The Athletic and just saw it. It's just like, Yo, this dude A is fucking delusional. He's one of those delusional fathers living through his kid.
Speaker 17: Well.
Speaker 1: Really pissed me off is when he tries to play this I'm doing this all for him.
Speaker 2: I'm doing this all for him.
Speaker 1: I understand there is a there like there's that part of me that sees parents and they're kids. They might have profiles and I know I understand the layout. Now, the game of social media and everything else, kids can have profiles and brands and everything else, and they can capitalize monetarily.
Speaker 2: Off of them.
Speaker 1: But the way he's doing it through his own son, because he's essentially doing it like all himself. The whole this has been premedited, it since before he was born. His mind's been programmed since he was six. He's saying all this bullshit. That was what festered me up about it. When he came back around to don't want to get on the bus, It's like, yo, I haven't seen anybody like step out. And I was like yo, And then you see all these profiles collabing with them and saying, baby Gronk going around to ten different schools, he's got offers.
Speaker 2: He's got more offers than high school kids. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then seeing is that you know we decommitted or we we you know we're not committing right now to Oregon And seeing all this fucking dumb shit, That's what made me be like you, I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna I'm gonna step up you like you have the kid a chance to breathe a little bit. Dude, it's crazy. I'm gonna step out and check this. What's the biggest celebrity to ever hit on you? That was like, woof, oh my gosh, what I hate.
Speaker 46: I don't I see. I'm not one of these kiss and tel clout bitches.
Speaker 4: I hate that one of the biggest celebrities to hit on her and her you have to be like, Noah, dog, this ain't it.
Speaker 2: Eminem, no shit, yeah, I did not expect that.
Speaker 46: I mean out with him.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 46: So I've never told this story. I'm so embarrassed right now.
Speaker 2: You don't have to if you don't want to.
Speaker 26: No, I mean, it's fine, I mean it happened. So I was with Jeremy Shockey. We were at this party, just platonic. We were just Jeremy was huge in Vegas and we went to this party at the Palms and Eminem was there and we were all just talking and do.
Speaker 2: You mind if I get bookmark real quick? What year is this?
Speaker 26: I'm gonna say maybe two thousand and six right whenever him and Mariah we're having beef Eminem and Mariah because the first time, the first thing I asked him and him was I said, did you really Mariah? And he was like, yeah, that bitch And I was like, I knew it, and that's like how we bonded, you know.
Speaker 46: So then they had like.
Speaker 26: A penthouse upstairs and he's like we had walked out of the party and he's like, are you gonna come upstairs with me? And I was like no, and he was like he looked at me dumbfounded. He was like, you're not going to come upstairs with me the makeout?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 26: And I was like absolutely not. I was like, I'm not a cloud chaser. I'm not going to you just to say you.
Speaker 47: I'm not embar Like when she talked about having a cabana boy in the bed when we first start talking, like, I'm not We're not weird like that.
Speaker 21: We're not just like a little boy toy.
Speaker 4: Okay, guy, what is it a companable boy boy?
Speaker 2: A pulse? Yeah, okay, that's what it is. For sure.
Speaker 47: She had one that had a dick dick on him by the way she showed it him.
Speaker 46: Because we were friends.
Speaker 2: I was like, yo, terrible.
Speaker 26: The bigger they are there to make them work and they don't work.
Speaker 46: It was a fucking make itive zero.
Speaker 2: You'd rather have a small addictive yeah.
Speaker 46: Hard and just like you know, ready to go ready to.
Speaker 2: Rock say, smaller dicks are way better than big dicks.
Speaker 46: Smaller decks are way better than big dicks.
Speaker 2: That's all we needed to the moon.
Speaker 47: So when Bunny comes into my life, I have to sit Bunny down and man, it's the first time we've ever talked about this outside of her podcast. I have to sit Bunny down and go, look, I have a kid that you know about that I'm fixing to have to get full custody of. There's also a woman out there that you're pregnant with a kid of I And Bunny is just like, man, that's a lot. She was like, but I got you whatever. I don't have a house. I'm homeless. So she's like, well, the first thing we have to do is get you somewhere to live in Nashville. I was like, well, I can't put it in my name. I'm a fellon. I don't have enough proof of income to get the kind of place we'd need to get her in the right school district. Bunny's like, let's just go get a condo so you have a bedroom for I'm like, all right, cool. So Bunny comes down and we're getting a condo. I'll never forget Bunny looked at me, and, man, it makes me most of She said, no matter what happens with us, I'm gonna help you get this little girl.
Speaker 2: And I was like, what character? You know what I mean?
Speaker 22: Like, what character this woman is?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 47: Look, I'm not one hundred percent sure I'm gonna be with you, but I'm gonna do everything I can to help you with this little girl.
Speaker 2: That's who.
Speaker 47: Cause, Dude, I'm broke. I can't afford the lawyer. I can't afford anything. I'm like, dude, I can't what am I gonna do? Put the kid in the vand dude, I'm living out of like a ninety six vand and Bunny's like, I'll help you.
Speaker 2: So Bunny bank rolled the whole shit, and she never talks about that.
Speaker 4: You've accomplished so much in such a short amount of time. It's like, where do we go from here?
Speaker 2: It's scary.
Speaker 47: Stadiums, stadiums, God willing baby, man, mean you we were talking offline about how my dream is to do the last show at Nissan.
Speaker 2: That's like my dream, you know what I mean?
Speaker 47: If I could get that last concert, because somebody was like, what one would mean more to you? To play the last show at Nissan or the first show at Pinnacle or whatever whatever bank's gonna buy it, you know what I mean, Like what would mean more? And I thought about it was a hard decision. I was like, I really do the last show at Nissan because that's the one I went to with my dad, and that's the one I took my daughter to, you know.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying.
Speaker 22: So it's like there's that history.
Speaker 47: They're like new memories at the new stadium, but all my all my core memories were here at Adelphia Coliseum, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So it's like to me, it'd mean.
Speaker 47: More to play the last show of the old stadium then the first show of the new stadium.
Speaker 4: Do you remember BT coming thinking I was actually gay when he came to the Titans.
Speaker 2: No, you don't remember that.
Speaker 4: So we were he was at the Raiders the year before, and I remember saying like we were on field goal and I said to him like, hey man, if you didn't have that face mess, I would literally I kiss you.
Speaker 2: You're so cute, You're this that.
Speaker 4: And BT goes up to Ben Jones when he first gets to the Titans like it was like ota, he's like, hey, what's the deal with seventy seven?
Speaker 2: Is he like for real?
Speaker 4: And Ben's like, oh yeah, he's gay, but like it's not out, Like we just kind of care to ourselves. We're around here. So I wrote him a note. I was like, hey, can't wait to get to know you. So cute bah bah oh my big hugs, tiny kiss, this type of thing, and I put in his locker and bro, he was three four months to even get Yeah, it took us a couple months to even get back to neutral.
Speaker 1: The COVID year was interesting. Remember remember we got the week off and beat Buffalo, beat the ship.
Speaker 2: At a Buffalo. We said, disasked woman was brought to you by Zoom.
Speaker 48: Yeah, I remember Rember that we obviously guys like we couldn't work out together and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: We're just doing like Zoom meetings or whatever.
Speaker 1: And obviously we destroyed the bills and so like gods like next week after the game, like rabes, like, I mean, it's put on tape.
Speaker 2: We don't need to we don't kind of practice, like what do we gotta do anything, Bro, We can just get on Zoom do our thing. Were working on our own and then come the game. You know this day, probably the best game we've played collectively as a tam Yeah, no, lie, because I always hated tequila.
Speaker 1: Like you know, everybody's got their bad party experience with yacked.
Speaker 2: Mine happened to be tequila. Your first time throwing up was tequila.
Speaker 1: Not like first time throwing up, but like big moment of like, you know, this tasted awful, and then it came up and I was at a wedding and got half in the trash can, half in the bar, and nobody saw I turn around and walked off. But from that moment, it like it was like that time where you just had that that connection. Anytime I smelt it, it was like I'm about to be sick.
Speaker 4: Yeah, your body backed me in the high school lay time. Yeah, and I have literally lets it's.
Speaker 2: A Vegas bum. I don't really do Vegas bums anymore, but in college I would do. Though, Yeah, what was your what was morgan? In college? You threw up the situation? It's actually no.
Speaker 49: First year in college of age, it was me and four of the roommates and we between five of us finished a handle and it was downhill from there. And so since then, you don't even want to look at Captain Morton, don't even don't even look at it. That was like that for with vodka for a while and finally started to turn the leaf on vodka.
Speaker 2: Do I pee in the pool? Absolutely not?
Speaker 49: Well, okay, okay, hold up, depends what type of pool, in whose pool it is.
Speaker 2: You gotta pull.
Speaker 3: If you have a pool in your backyard, you got people over, are you gonna pee in the pool?
Speaker 49: No, I'm I will be no pun intended pissed if people pissing my pool.
Speaker 1: Then you know, I don't I expect an invitation, but you'll be upset with me.
Speaker 2: All right, then you're not I'm coming home, you know, no, No.
Speaker 49: But if I'm in a like I grew up swimming and like competitively in like huge public pools, and sometimes you're in a long race, it's like you gotta go, man, So that.
Speaker 2: When you're like in the middle of a big race.
Speaker 50: Sure, yeah, and that's okay, I think so nobody else is coming right with water though volume of water, you know, like you're into water show, it stays under and those pools are so heavily chlorinated it doesn't matter.
Speaker 49: Mind's a nice salt water pool. That doesn't have much chlorine in it, and you got to keep it nice.
Speaker 2: So you don't pee in the hot, hot, and cold tubs? Do you You've peed not in cold tubs? Yeah? No you have, Yeah, I promise. Why would I lie to you?
Speaker 1: That's disturbing, will bro It's filled with high levels of chlorine and chemicals.
Speaker 2: That's way worse for us than you know, a little bit of urine. That's a psychopath mentality right there. You know that. But if you're out there on Austin neckler, you know what we call that? What check? We would give house call? Milk check? What's the milk check? That's pretty self expected. But I love that milk check.
Speaker 1: Nope, will you be Hey, we got white linebacker out there.
Speaker 2: We're going double move. No, you have checks like that, just look around and milk.
Speaker 4: I think white guys don't belong in the NFL. Okay, I'm just trying to get my bearings here. I mean, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: You guys got a stud You guys got a stud white on the yeah, mad yeah, yeah, Milano.
Speaker 2: He's Italian. He's a different whites. No, we can white.
Speaker 17: He's not white.
Speaker 2: I'm saying that Matt Mlana was all of it.
Speaker 1: It's an honor to be on the field and you're like the only Caucasian out there.
Speaker 2: It's got to be happening a lot more when you're on defense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, And when it's like noticing the boys are like, hey, well you know, you're the only white dude out here, and I'm like, trust me, I've noticed the entire time.
Speaker 4: Trust me, I've been waiting for somebody else for you guys to So, yeah, Josh Allen doesn't like white guys on the field.
Speaker 2: No, I love them actually easy.
Speaker 17: I get.
Speaker 2: I get to give a milk check. Yeah, yeah, a milk check.
Speaker 4: It's tough, man, and there are some bad body ballers out there, but you, I mean, you don't look like it when you have the especially with all whites.
Speaker 2: Just I get exposed with the all.
Speaker 49: White and once I go, once, I go back in, Like I work hard and I get back into shape real quick. But like I teeter around to forty two. That's kind of my weight. That that's my fine weight, right, two forty two. So I teeter for between two thirty eight and two forty four twenty five.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you'd be able to handle that the mass in the middle. Brother, that's my target hunting weight, dude, that's what I seek out.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you're finding you'd have no problem, no problem over, Josh. What were you most nervous about doing podcasts after every game?
Speaker 2: Andy Reid?
Speaker 48: Oh real, Andy Reid, there was no like I was like. The first thing I thought, I was like, coach, he's gonna kill me if I really do this.
Speaker 2: You just get him a greasy snack.
Speaker 48: Just catch a ball on third and ten and then right, I'll tell you what coach he does. He does a good job of keeping guys in line, even though he likes to have fun with it. Man, and he's not a big like media guy. So when we actually got him on New Heights, it was, man, it was fireworks. Me and my brother were both sitting there like uptight, like couldn't even We're just like going down the list of like questions, just making sure that we like, I don't know, just asked him the right ship and didn't like wander off into telling too many stories about that we were probably gonna have to delete.
Speaker 2: So incredible episode, by the way, Thank you man. Once you get your head coach on it's like, all right, everything's got a fair game here. That was with us and Rabel. Dude, we got able to come on.
Speaker 4: We're like, we're good, We're saw because we were nervous Patriot Tree, we were nervous old for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what kind of tipper are you? Listen? Man, you gotta be a good tipper. I'm over twenty percent? Are you yes?
Speaker 1: Are you sure there is some literature out there that I'm not a good tipper.
Speaker 2: You're frugal about tip.
Speaker 1: That you're frugal about tipping. It might have been a reason you were dumped in the past.
Speaker 48: Oh shit, that's good ship. That was a that was a fun leading No, No, that's that was that was coming on the show again. That's how blatant lies?
Speaker 2: Was it? Blatant lies?
Speaker 1: You're willing to stand tinto's ground like this is where we are not intimidated by your guys takes.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 48: No, there's no way that that was real about my past relationship.
Speaker 4: So if you get you go to a steakhouse. Let's say the bill's fifteen hundred dollars. Great service, drinks came out fast, y appies were quick.
Speaker 48: What are you tipping fifteen hundred. I'm probably going close to five. Nice, especially good food, good service. I'm here for it.
Speaker 4: Hypothetical situation You're at a coffee shop. You go to answer your card. They say, okay, so just two questions right here, and they flip the tablet on you. It says three four or five your coffee was four fifty?
Speaker 2: What do you press? Yeah, I'm probably going right in the middle.
Speaker 48: In the middle, I'd feel weird tipping more than what I paid for the car.
Speaker 4: What was it like being a dad having twelve thirteen year olds finding themselves? You know what they're you know what their searches? Three looks like on the explore page.
Speaker 51: Yeah, it's like shan it's like three four, five, six knocks, like if doors locked?
Speaker 2: Why is the door locked? We know why the door long showers. Yeah, that's good. That's a tough deal. Yeah, it sounds like quarantine.
Speaker 1: It sounds you were you ever caught one of them, You ever caught one of them tugging it?
Speaker 2: Well, no, I would deny it if I did.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, no, no, no, it's definitely Carter.
Speaker 2: No. I meant I've I've caught Carter, but not Carter tugging it. Yeah, not not in the middle of the deal.
Speaker 1: Somebody else was probably tugging it, if you feel when we had started the podcast at first, because it was fairly newer, especially for players doing it then.
Speaker 2: Because you guys are just paid Taylor a boatload of money.
Speaker 51: I mean, I think we just said just can we not do it during the season or whatever it was.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, we just.
Speaker 4: Have a sit down conversation about it.
Speaker 1: It was because the d Anyone popped off and that was like an IV story that he told and it's like, oh, tight tall room IV whatever, And so you had to make an example about like, hey guys, they can take anything that you say and make it into.
Speaker 51: A report, right, And it's just this is a long conversation and wherever it goes from here.
Speaker 2: But the point was that the players is it gets.
Speaker 51: Going to get spliced up, and it's gonna get cut and edited by these these guys.
Speaker 2: And you know, who knows what's going to come out. You know, you wanted to say something I did you want to say something. I want to say slap.
Speaker 1: Dicks, but you you didn't think you know, you didn't have much of a thought on at all. You didn't really care. No, I didn't care.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 51: I mean I was like I thought it was going to fall flat on its face.
Speaker 2: But you know, I didn't care. I really had no idea.
Speaker 51: I mean I was like, see how it was ghost, but I didn't care. I don't think I had like a. I mean, it gave me like it was like free ammunition I could just give you guys.
Speaker 2: Sh that was that was yeah. I was yeah.
Speaker 4: Literally the first year of every team meeting, I was like, man, I hope something doesn't come out about the pod.
Speaker 2: I was just praying about it, dude.
Speaker 1: And we know your humor. Brother, I respect it. I respect your game. Don't get it twisted. Remember what I remember watching tongue with me. Brother, we can wrestle.
Speaker 2: You can step out anywhere. We can do that ship right in here.
Speaker 4: Grabbing that knee a little too much. You've been grabbing that a little too much. I'm letting you know Will will bodybag you.
Speaker 2: There ain't a chance I will beat Will's move the mic. He's thinking about it right now. I'm not thinking about it. Knows you'd have to get a one tub before I had. I got my wherewithal with me. I think you take ravees note wrestling.
Speaker 51: If you beat my you come down, we'll fight, and then if you fight, we fight.
Speaker 2: You can go do your podcast right in my office for how many at the facility? Yeah? What are the boundaries? What do you mean? Like there's rules. I didn't know if you wanted a head gear, no, or gloves or something. You gotta wear a mouthpiece. You gotta protect this ship. The NFL is a super like it can be homophobic a lot of guys. We don't play that ship.
Speaker 4: In the locker room, so some do be mouthing off to me. We were pluayting the Jags one time. It was squirre switching quarters. So like we're like walking in the middle of the field because we're like on the thirty yar alarm swift with the opposite thirty yard yeah, one defensive line and the three technique. He's walking behind you like I'm here all day, bab ball.
Speaker 2: You can't block me, And I turned around.
Speaker 4: I'm like, bro, you listen if that, if you don't stop talking, I'm gonna suck your dick and our center comes out of nowhere unprovoked.
Speaker 2: He goes and we swallow here too.
Speaker 52: By the way, I have to mention because because I did see Shane yesterday that he was like, if you can watch that it came out today.
Speaker 2: I was like, I was the with beer Olympics. He goes, you dodged a bullet. It sucks. He's lying, lying, and I was like, shut up.
Speaker 52: And then what we got into was, first of all, yes, he did show me Bruce. He's like, this is a week old bruise is still yellow. And I was like, here's what it is. You hang out with these guys and you're like, this is just good guys, like the regular guys you go. But when you take these assholes, these these pro athletes, and you just go we're competing. I go this switch happens that you you forget that they're monsters, like they're actual literal monsters.
Speaker 2: He's like, dude, I had a guy compy by my neck and hold me up. He goes, I thought we were playing. I thought we were like walking around.
Speaker 52: Then he goes, I got beat the and I was drunk, so I didn't know what was happening to me until the next day, and he was like it hurts so bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is why Shane such a bitch.
Speaker 4: Okay, tell me tell me because that whole wrestling that's me and sh that's the fucking yeah.
Speaker 2: He looks like he's suffering right there. That doesn't look like do you have any good Jamis with the stories?
Speaker 34: Jamis is an is an unbelievable teammate. I I I haven't even gotten to spend all that much time with him. I really really am looking forward to it. My most my most recent queue of of what Jamis was for me. We got in the huddle to call taken knee at the end of the game, and we go and that's that was our situation for the day. Was like the first day green right, tight taken knee right, Jamis gets in there and I can, for the life you can't tell you what he said. It was something like it was something like, all right, boys, big dub up, let's go get this bitch on three.
Speaker 2: No. I was like, what the F?
Speaker 34: And so I line I line up and like like we've just taken the it's not a big deal, right, And so I'm jogging off the field. One of my tight end buddies, Lucas Scrawl, comes up and he's like, what the F did he just call? And so I was I was confused. I'm still confused, Jama. I have no idea what you said.
Speaker 1: Almost like you like so see like cancer free because you haven't done a whole a lot of talking about not that you should be doing it, but yeah, you do have that up in theirs, like man, he's out there laying right now, like should.
Speaker 2: He be out there? And they take care of my guy out there.
Speaker 34: I have one last scan and that will be another uh, I think that'll be another pet scan. They shoot you with radioactive sugar basically, and you go in and you you do it. The sugar basically targets the parts of your body that are consuming it, so like it'll go to your brain, your heart. But then the other parts that pop up on the scan, those are the parts that are that are eating up the sugar, and those are considered to be cancerous. So for me, I had him here and I had some, I had some here.
Speaker 2: I'll have that.
Speaker 34: I'll have one last scan to see how much those have gone down due to the retux amot. And after that, if I go on there and see like a limited amount of of black spots, I will in my own head have rung the bell and I would have been done in remission at that point.
Speaker 4: Michigan has three different secret societies. It's like Order of Angel Phoenix, and then there's one more. I forget what it is.
Speaker 2: You don't know where you're going. This sounds bad.
Speaker 4: I got tapped for it one day and it was like a like I got tapped at like nine pm at night and I didn't get home until five in the morning, and I had a bag over my head at one point, like it was well calculated. They said, hey, you're getting tapped for this society. You either inter you're out. You have to say right now if you're in. I was like, all right, I'm in, and then I'm like, okay, walk outside. They leave me and then I'm waiting there for three four minutes, and all of a sudden, some guy with the cell phone walks by, never seen him in my life and goes, it's for you, and I have the Now I have a random cell phone, and they're making me go different places in the university doing specific things. And I end up at this one house and they put a bag over my head and they put this metal music on. They drive me for twenty thirty minutes. I have no idea what the actual idea, but it was a long time, and they're like forcing me to answer these questions and not forcing me. They're asking me these questions and I'd answered them like that wasn't good enough for better and I'm like trying to figure out what these people want from me. And then like you go through like a hell weekend. It's like right in the middle of spring ball, and so I would do spring ball and then like right at seven pm, I'd go to wherever I had to go. It was all like very secret, like you couldn't tell people what you were doing, Like I couldn't tell my girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Like it was a wild, a wild time. Yea.
Speaker 4: The whole idea was like taking like the twenty five most influential people it's influential students at the university and putting in one room for the betterment at the university, and there's one hundred percent turnover every single year. It was like calls and chance you have to do. There's like you have your name with a jingle behind it, and like how you present yourself. Like there was rules and a whole bunch of stuff you had to follow and you meet secretly like every Monday at ten PM during the like during the school year.
Speaker 2: It was nuts.
Speaker 39: But one time talking to super rich dude that said, like he was running by a house and uh he said, you know, because the master bedroom only had one bathroom and he said it like that, and I was like, what, like master bedrooms only like.
Speaker 2: These have two full bathrooms.
Speaker 39: And but then the moment when they say it, you're like, yeah, dude, screw that house.
Speaker 2: Are you out of your mind? Why were you embarrassing?
Speaker 39: Is that that they built a house with just one bathroom in the master bedroom, the thirty.
Speaker 2: Thousand square foot house.
Speaker 39: Yeah, he's like they didn't have two bathrooms in the master bedroom. You're like, well, that's I'm glad you didn't buy it. Yeah, you know what they yeah, they never sell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's a good point to.
Speaker 39: Yeah, you start realizing, like my stupid house, I got one bathroom in the master bedroom, and I.
Speaker 2: Look like an idiot. I hope you god, he never comes over, I hope. Yeah. Yeah, you can't invite him. Yeah, man, that's crazy. You look at the window. Yeah yeah, I changed my bathroom. Yeah.
Speaker 39: I didn't even know if that was a possibility to want two bathrooms in Like that's a dream that you're like, I didn't know you I could even have that dream.
Speaker 2: But now I'll think about every day when I ful like two full bathrooms. When I look at two bathrooms, two showers.
Speaker 39: In the master bedroom didn't make any sense, Well, that's unpractical. And next time you look at your dumb wife brushing their teeth next to you, like you should be in your own bathroom, and you're just furious, like you go, what are we doing all scrammed in here?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Pissed off? Yeah, you gotta share a scene for our dude wipes question. Yeah, parnered with dude wipes. What is the shittiest moment of your career? There's been a bunch trying to think.
Speaker 39: I bombed on a cruise once and so you're on the boat with these people and get off. I remember, like I had to do three shows, and so I do the first two shows. One show goes the point when you would do them you have to do three shows of half an hour, so you'd have to do a half hour clean, half hour dirty, and then you'd have another show that's like a half hour. And so this is a show actually that A lot of crowd work comics that can do crowd work are very good at cause it's like that's kind of the best thing because you can just go do talk to the crowd. Every every crowd's different, every show is different because you're talking to the crowd. But for me, I didn't have like enough, I'm not a crowdword person. I didn't know how to do it, and then I'm not great at it. And then so I go do it and like I just bomb, like because they they've all heard the jokes because I've only had like basically an hour. So I split them up into the two of those thirty minute shows. And then the third show, I was like, well, maybe those people won't come back.
Speaker 2: Well they come back. They just and I wrote.
Speaker 39: I remember after show, I wrote an elevator with guys and they were saying they were like, yeah, there's two comics and then go this one comic was great. The other guy they loved them, and I'm me. They go, that other guy is like not good. And I mean my shoulders touching that man who's singing that like my hat on and not that you even know me. So that was a pretty tough. Like I was in uh, I was in an elevator in the ocean. I think it's a moment that you would think you'd be happy. It just I mean, I'm just and I just got off whatever floor was the next floor.
Speaker 2: I just walked off. Let me see if I can make it here.
Speaker 39: Let me see if I can make it Yeah, because you can be whatever in your own little small thing, but you gotta always change it up so then you can be like, let me see if I can run with these guys.
Speaker 2: I'm with you.
Speaker 1: Growing up in Bonta, when I went to college, I was like, oh, ship, yeah, white guys play football.
Speaker 53: Yeah, you know, let me see if I start. Yeah, let me see if I can run with these guys. Yeah, how to work out for you at first in college? Yeah, you know it's intimidating. Yeah you know how it is. Absolutely, yes, like it's it's.
Speaker 1: Intimidating, But it's like once you get that first compliment, dude, hey, this white boy can.
Speaker 2: Play, that's all.
Speaker 4: Hey, you're pretty this for a white guy. Okay, we've we're making it out here.
Speaker 2: That's what. That's why I might be one of the best athletes of all time. Yeah, yeah, there's no question about it. I can point them out. Now, let me ask you, do you live in a locker room long enough? You know you know the time?
Speaker 54: Well, who, I don't know if you've spoken about this on the show. But who then that you haven't seen? Okay, so campingough, Who do you think has the biggest dick in the NFL?
Speaker 2: Right now? It looks alone A couple can jump out of me right now. I know you've seen a lot.
Speaker 54: Because you've seen them also the one you might know for sure, But like, who is it just the biggest, fattest uncircumcised in the NFL? But you haven't seen I'm saying we haven't seen what you think because I've seen them off.
Speaker 4: That's a good question. Yeah, it's got to be a dB you think I've received? Yeah, dude, the big boys, all that meat on the pulls it away.
Speaker 2: DeAndre Hopkins might have something.
Speaker 55: That's what I was thinking about. Bro Hopkins was in my head. He is who was five? Slender the shoulders, forward, walk the hunt, That's what I thought, short.
Speaker 2: Forward, walk, big hands, slender body, known parties.
Speaker 4: Is he It's rumored, it's been rumored to me, you know what to as I might be a little bit because Ben Jones did tell me that it's a agast.
Speaker 2: Well that's good. Though then I got to say it because I didn't know that, and.
Speaker 54: I was thinking it so that that has to be the he has to have a huge dick. I got to do a show with him a few years ago called The Ultimate beast Master that I got fired for because I said it was like this international competition and like Ticky and I were the host of Team USA, but then like everybody had teams like Team Britton, Team India, Team China, and when you fell off the obstacle course on the Ultimate past Master into the water, you got like eliminated, and they called it the Beast Blood. And so we were doing the show like you know, forever, like a week, and then the producer in my ear was like, hey, Chris, like when this next competitor goes up, like just give us like an alt name for the Beace Blood.
Speaker 2: I was like, all right.
Speaker 54: So it was a competitive Chinese competitor and he went up and I was like, I don't have anything. And then as soon as he fell, his name was Ben Fung. As soon as he fell, I was like, as he was falling, I was like, oh shit, I got it. I got it, and I said, I swear to god. I had like a moment. I was like, if I say this, I'm probably gonna lose my job, but like I have to say this, and he hits it, and then they're like waiting and I go I went. There goes Ben Fong into the duck sauce and and Tiki dude was dying laughing.
Speaker 2: I get called to the gas fired.
Speaker 32: During the show.
Speaker 54: See then and then it was like the last day anyway. And I mean, dude, teaky and I still like I just saw him a couple of weeks ago, Like every time he sees me, he's like, I cannot I still cannot believe you did that. But he was like it was one of the best moments in my life to just call my wife. But you never get believed with this kid, Chris.
Speaker 2: Just did How much did you get paid to go to college?
Speaker 10: I wish, man, I was on my way to going to Alabama that we.
Speaker 2: Probably would have got some bread, no question. I didn't get nine thought taken. Noah, they was they they was they was going, they was gonna they were gonna show some love. They was going. It's like almost like they almost said almost they paid people. They did. Derek in the Pond, He's like, I got paid in rings, which is a hell of a thing to say. Yeah, it goes hard. I went on the visit air bike got Chrystlers. You know, it's crazy. See that again. Everybody everybody at the door and had a Christler had a Chrysler. Chrysler crushing like jeeps, like, bro, what's up?
Speaker 17: Ess?
Speaker 2: Three hundreds got to be the uber ones like doing no way? They said they hook it up when you get their systems RAMS.
Speaker 1: You've been somebody who seems to be like one of the leaders of that running back group. Where do you see this market going? How do you see all this shifting? Like what is the strategy in your mind as you see it from a bird's eye view?
Speaker 56: Yeah, you know, there's there's been a new narrative that's been coming out because of the contract situation that's going on, and for us as running backs right now, I think it's important for us to talk about it.
Speaker 2: What we can do is one thing which I think is amazing, is keep doing what we're doing right now.
Speaker 21: As far as playing, like keep making a huge impact on your team.
Speaker 2: There's average players in the NFL.
Speaker 56: But then there's the outliers, and those outliers are the guys that are setting the new markets, pushing the boundaries, and the reason they're doing that is because they're not the average. So when we have these narratives that are coming out where they're comparing the outliers to the average, it really hurts us, you know, and that that's not fair to those guys. You know, you can't say, oh, well, running backs in general only get this many yards.
Speaker 2: What about those guys?
Speaker 56: What about you know, Josh Jacobs who just ran for sixteen hundred yards and all those touchdowns and basically carried the Raiders offense.
Speaker 2: You know, what about is a kwon what he's been doing?
Speaker 56: You know, Tony Pollet those guys that are not the average, right and when you compare them to that, you could probably justify, yeah, if you shouldn't be paying anything.
Speaker 2: But you can do that for every position. You know, why are you doing that for the for the running backs? Right now?
Speaker 56: And so for us, what I want us to do and what we've decided is let's keep talking about let's try to change this narrative.
Speaker 2: Let people know that, hey, we can still make a big impact.
Speaker 56: And you see that, you go ask the Giants how big of a you know, impact Sequon is on the field right to when he's not on the field. For us, it's it's talking about that and so people understand that you cannot compare the outliers to the average and then justify paying them.
Speaker 2: Because of that, you never thought about going to the University of South Carolina. Yeah, it was an option. It was an option. O. Boy, hope he's a big he's a game cock. Or yeah, that's why I was gonna commit, and it happened he went to Clinton.
Speaker 57: On the day when I went to commit, I just wait, wait, wait, wait, I'm.
Speaker 58: Nowhere family, I'm going to South Carolina. It was like thirty minutes from the crib. I'm like, yeah, we're going there. And then on commitment day, I grabbed South Carolina, had put it down, grabbed Clemson.
Speaker 2: My mom was, what you doing in a way? He's confuted. There's no way you just had that.
Speaker 58: It's crazy because I had to commitment to day. My coach, my high school coach, had a long talk with me because he knew I was going to South Carolina, but he wanted me to go to Clemson, and he had a long talk with me before, like we had the delay the thing and all.
Speaker 2: Clemson. What was the reason why you should you're talking about quarterback situation.
Speaker 58: South Carolina didn't have like a real elaite quarterback like Clemson got some guys coming in receivers had to learn from Sam Me and them.
Speaker 2: South Carolina didn't have nobody. But that was my main thing. I'm like, I go to South Carolina, I'm gonna be the star. Like, go right now, be the star A little bit, get a little bit. I came. Everybody all right, you can't get in trouble anymore. Nil is a thing. Clear, got some cash, new car No Herbert or.
Speaker 45: Bro don't matter who Rivers see you make it it tough. I like Peel was my guy. Rivers, I don't know, that's tough. That's a tough different different quarterback.
Speaker 2: Being say, like being a defensive guy. What was the like playing with somebody like Phil.
Speaker 45: Feels like everything he was like the coach, the player, the quarterback. I mean, so he kind of did everything. He made all the line checks, you know, they different players.
Speaker 4: Like I said, did you ever get chewed out by him? Was there ever a time he gave you a dag nabbot or anything like that.
Speaker 45: No, we used to try to make him get on his nerves, to make him try to, you know, get mad at the defense.
Speaker 2: So that was our goal, try to get him. You wanted to curse. I wanted.
Speaker 10: I wanted to see if we want to hear that. Yeah, but it never happened.
Speaker 2: It never happened. Never. What a guy talks the most trash that you've come across. I only get people that talk trash really like that to me, Like, there's never been anybody like, let's just dude talking shit.
Speaker 45: You was talking trash and London was, hey, Noah, I remember, I remember bro. Yeah, when we played y'all, he probably was the last person that was talking trash to us.
Speaker 19: Ye.
Speaker 4: We uh the equipment guys earlier and they were bringing that up. How I was talking the whole time?
Speaker 22: Why are you talking so crazy to the whole team?
Speaker 2: Remember that?
Speaker 30: Yeah?
Speaker 36: I do.
Speaker 2: Oh, they reminded me of because I probably wanted to remember too much.
Speaker 28: I do.
Speaker 2: We talk a lot of ship.
Speaker 59: We lived a little bit of a different lifestyle in college, Yeah I did. Yeah, I was a little bit more straight laced, and he was not that he wasn't that way. It was We've been been kind of like peas and carrots since I met h. He actually hosted him on his recruiting visit when he came to to care because I was one year older than him, and I could tell right away, I'm like this guy he was looking for.
Speaker 2: He was for some fun. What was what was your recruiting went to the horse track? I think we did. I don't know if that's and I also, I feel like everything's legal, now do whatever you want. We had.
Speaker 59: We kind of hit it off and then we ended up playing. The two of us end up playing on the like we did line changes at receiver. He and I were always in the game together, and he was He was exactly as you would imagine, you know, hand under the face mask, was trying to create some kind of mad yes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, type of guy you want around that bruiser fun. I've never been around him and not had fun.
Speaker 1: There's a legendary tale of Mike Rabel saying that he would cut his peace off to win a Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Said that in twenty nineteen something like that.
Speaker 1: They went to nineteen championship, and then he said, no, I actually won't do it, and then they you guys lost.
Speaker 2: We lost to the kids.
Speaker 4: If he would have just held onto it said, he would actually not cut a space out. Yeah, yeah, I guess what the segue is here is what are you willing to do to win a Super Bowl?
Speaker 2: I want to work hard.
Speaker 21: I might give a finger or something that I'm not I'm not doing that.
Speaker 2: It's not happening for you. No, we go over to Boston.
Speaker 4: Now here's where my turmoil, turmoil and my heartache and all my adversity is. I go to La with two Kansas Zin's. Now I go through two Kansas Zen's a day. La is a communist country because they don't serve flavors in Fine, but they still have Zin. So I get myself a few cans of the Chills, get back. I think to myself, I'm going to get back to Lake Country. I have a lily, a fleet of Zen's. There nothing to worry about. I have to go to Calgary. Guess what they don't have in Calgary boys nicotine. So now I'm I'm a guy who, for the last let's call it three years of my life, have gone through two cans of sins a day to going to zero. I can't tell you how much my family pissed me off for those two days. I was in Calgary and Taylor says something to me. She says, I'm like, hey, can you do this?
Speaker 2: Can you do this for me?
Speaker 4: And I looked at her, go doell You're assistant, and she's like, obviously, I was like, go yourself in a hurry. Even in my mind, like I don't know if any of you guys have quit nicotine or heroin. It's hard because like, you know what you're saying and doing and feeling is wrong, and you know that the feelings you're having are because a lack of something else, but you also don't give a fuck, so you're like she gets mad at me, so I'm thinking enemy and so I'm coming at Taylan literally like two days ago tailoring.
Speaker 2: We're on the phone. She's like, Taylor, I love you. I will never go through another nicotine like situation with you. We have to quit. So luck of this whole fire thing, I'm actually twelve days sober.
Speaker 1: My shout out, no free shout out is going to go to ice cream at three days in a row over the weekend.
Speaker 2: Thank you. We hit to twist the question.
Speaker 1: Oh god, oh, I think the mainstream media is dialed in on the Chiefs losing this year.
Speaker 2: I don't think they'll win the division. You're one.
Speaker 1: I think the rain is over now. They might get into the playoffs, but they're not gonna win the division. I think this is the year where the Chiefs kingdom falls. I believe in the Raiders. I believe in Jimmy g The Boys got Josh Jacobs back. And you gotta think right now they don't have Chris Jones in that building in Kansas City, And then without Chris Jones number one, they're not the greatest defense anyways. But then without Chris Jones, they're abysmal on defense. They need to have Chris Jones. But if they go into the year with not having him, like, it's just gonna make it that much it's gonna be that much more of a whole. And yeah, they are thinner at receiver in years past. And I do think this is the time where all the hot dogging out there by Patrick Mahomes and catches up to him. What's it like knowing that everyone who didn't draft you first overall in fantasy is probably eating their words? Right now.
Speaker 2: What's it like knowing that you're carrying a lot of fantasy teams out there?
Speaker 17: Man, I mean, hey, it's a long year, you know. I think we all know that he's doing it.
Speaker 2: He's doing it for me.
Speaker 17: I'm not focused on, you know, one game. It's it's gotta happen, it's gotta keep going throughout the whole year.
Speaker 1: Do you ever think about it when you're going off, You're like, oh, yeah, fantasy teams are hitting nuther boys are hype.
Speaker 2: I do not know.
Speaker 17: I don't never, never, dude, imagine that.
Speaker 1: Anytime I've got a tackle, I'm like, well, if somebody slipped me in on their defense, like they're.
Speaker 2: Getting that's the point. If they only know that's the point of reception. PPR League, Oh that's a point. That's the point.
Speaker 4: You're not thinking that to yourself at all. You gotta be thinking, I'm going crazy because I remember we're playing like a J. Brown would be going up. He will be like, hey, your fantasy is like, oh my fans, I'm killing them on fantasy right now, like.
Speaker 2: In the middle of the game, like the third court.
Speaker 17: I mean, if someone brought it like as a joke, yeah, again, I'm not like sitting there in the game like every time I score, that's six for the Boys.
Speaker 4: That would be you should write that six for the boys on your shirt under the yeah lifted out that six for the boys should have drafted me. Yeah, that's like the most un Christian McCaffrey thing ever.
Speaker 2: But it would be dope to see. We're gonna do a tier talk real quick for you best post game snacks.
Speaker 17: If you're looking at the cabinet and you see the candies, you see the salties, you see the sweets, but then you see a bag of blue cool Ranch doritos, that's your first. That's your first get. You're willing to look to some other choices as well, but you're not passing up on cool Ranch. You're getting that immediately, and then you're thinking what else am I gonna get? So that's my Tier one. Tier two would be peanut M and m's.
Speaker 2: That's a good one too. That's a good one.
Speaker 17: So tier three, honestly, because of what you picked tier one and tier two, I would probably go with some a little bit lighter, like they got the Boom chick a pop popcorn. So if you're finishing up a series on the plane. It's a five hour flight from Pittsburgh back. I'm thinking, if I'm gonna eat when I'm back at home, I'm gonna be a little bit lighter on my third So I'm gonna go with the boom chick a Pop. It says how it's low calorie right there, so you're figured it's got to be good for you. You finish your show with something lighter.
Speaker 2: Quick Break, Quick Hydration Break.
Speaker 1: Busting with the Boys is brought to you by Body Armour's newest product, the Flash IV. It's time to reach real hydration with body Armor Flash ivy packed with electrolytes zinc for added immune boost and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, or dies, no bullshit. Flash IV provides the rehydration your body needs. Whether you were feeling under the weather, had an intense workout where you just had a long weekend in a case of the Sunday scaries are sitting at your door heading into the next week. Head over to body Armor, to the body Armor store on Amazon and get yours today. Body Armor man my favorite one, specifically, I've been drinking on this one. This is my third one to day, but the Strawberry Kiwi Flash ivy incredible tasting. You might think there's a lot of sugar. No, there's only fifteen grams, So enjoy hydrate. Be for the boys.
Speaker 2: Any big plans for your birthday. My wife's doing something for me. I don't know what it is. And surprises. I love them when they're happening.
Speaker 1: However, the way my routine brain operates, it fucking throws me off. She drove my ass to a fucking wolf park where we hung out with wolves all day long.
Speaker 2: That was freaking awesome, but I was pissed. I'm not lying. Boys.
Speaker 1: We packed the car up. We drive to Montgomery, Alabama, night one and I'm thinking, hey, sweetheart, like is it? Here's it in Alabama. I don't know what's gonna be in Alabama. That's gonna get my rocks off, and you're gonna fire me up.
Speaker 2: No, she won't tell me. We gotta stay in the hotel every night, and she's like, all right, just to you know, how long is the drive today? This morning?
Speaker 1: We gotta get up and leave by a like eight or nine in the morning. I'm my hell, drive's not gonna be long, probably three more hour drive and by the time we're in the.
Speaker 2: Were driving back from Athens, like on the Windy Roads or whatever. Say you're in it like that.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking, what in the fuck is gonna be wherever we're going that you think I'm gonna be so excited about? And why couldn't we fly? Like at this point, why couldn't we fly? What's the closest airport? Where are we at?
Speaker 2: But then we pulled up.
Speaker 1: I was like, I don't sweetheart, I go, I don't know what you're about to see, but I'm just gonna tell you right now. I think it's gonna be that you're gonna be surprised about me being upset about this because unless we're seeing swimming with oracle whales at this point, I don't know what we're doing. But we pulled up to this wolf reserve and it was awesome. So anyway, I do love the surprises once they're happening. However, I'm fuking, but she did say, listen, relax, it's gonna be chill.
Speaker 2: Boy. Just his head gets in a blender. You, however, love the surprise.
Speaker 32: Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday too, Happy birthday, Dear Will, Happy bird Day two.
Speaker 2: Forty seven years old today the oldest fun thirty three right thirty four? Man, Oh my god, I know you know you want.
Speaker 4: Look at you the spacings brother. You want a pinion on the couch like I did it in that first podcast your first birthday. If you want that, make your shirt off. Come on, I'll give you. I'll give you a I'll give you four for thirty four.
Speaker 2: How do you want me? I want you? How do you want me? All thirty four?
Speaker 4: I'm about the fucking paddle is ass?
Speaker 2: Hang on and get his? I ask, how do you want me? I want you?
Speaker 60: Your hands there, hands are on that hands there? Yeah, Art, your back of a bit o. Ready he's out.
Speaker 2: I was hoping so god so bad you would not part. Oh you were about to go and I clinched him. Boys up.
Speaker 1: You alluded to your last stop a minute ago. How refreshing has it been to play in Seattle?
Speaker 30: Oh?
Speaker 61: Man, it's been a It's definitely been a total kind of one eighty from you know, twenty eighteen and twenty nineteen what I had to deal with over there. It's been It's been amazing. But I will say you know, that was one of the first things Pete told me when he traded for me. He was just like, Hey, we're gonna let you be you. You know, enjoy who you are. I know you like to have fun, you like to joke and do all those things. Be you will never take that from you. And for me, it's been the best football I played in my career. So you know, I always give credit to those guys and I always tell him, you know how much I appreciate them from you know, kind of saving me from uh. I had a little joke back in the day. I was like, I came from the ship house to the penthouse and it's kind of what it's been, bro. It's been like that since since I've got here.
Speaker 2: Do you have any rock paper scissors coming up on the radar in the future. We take for sure we taught scissors like ninety nine percent of the time.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I like that head game you're playing right now setting up the entire world to slip from George.
Speaker 2: Just wait till I actually go scissors again, and I'm gonna beat up.
Speaker 22: So I'm gonna beat Tony Deep.
Speaker 2: I can't well, you're in my head just now.
Speaker 1: I don't know what I'm gonna be ready because it's gonna be a touchdown. I need you to seek out the camera. I'm literally going to be playing you in rock papers.
Speaker 4: Yeah that is doesn't try to get it on the I'm gonna trade you on the pylon, the end zone pylon, like, die for it, knock it over.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be sideways. Let me laying next to it.
Speaker 21: I'm just gonna laying on the game.
Speaker 2: That would be so elite. Dude, you have night. How good is Christian mccaffre. You wearing that hat right and I something jump over a dB yo.
Speaker 21: That is so awesome.
Speaker 2: I need that hack you. I need that man. I love that man.
Speaker 4: And there's no one that supports their teammates more than George Kittle. It seems like have you always been that way? Oh yeah, dude, I love free stuff you and my teammates. Give me a shirt or hat to wear, I'll wear it anywhere and everywhere.
Speaker 22: They'd be.
Speaker 2: I'm a proud forty nine Ers supporter. I'm for the boys. I was for the boys shirt this morning. I got one. I got a good one. I got a good one.
Speaker 57: Ship that to get you beat you flying in the chick and she wearing another another dude's jersey on your team.
Speaker 22: Man, that shit gets you beat.
Speaker 17: You know that.
Speaker 2: He's backer night. They're not just lying the thought like you know, has that happened? Has it happened you?
Speaker 57: That ain't never that ain't gonna that ain't never happened to me, But it happened to dudes.
Speaker 2: I'll play. I ain't gonna say.
Speaker 57: No names, but I'll be looking at this thing like he flew away.
Speaker 2: And she rocking my jersey?
Speaker 12: Do I know her?
Speaker 2: Wild? That's tough. That's tough.
Speaker 62: Yeah, it's demoralizing as a man. Yeah, yeah, Like I like if that happened to me, I don't think I could, Like, I don't think I can get a direction around that girl if that happens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Or if you do, you're just disappointed, you're like, of course, yeah, man, I'm I'm I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, man, I'm a puck. Yeah.
Speaker 57: Would you let your wife and daughter wear my jersey to the game if we was on the same team?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, she shouldn't be my wife.
Speaker 1: If Dave he said my daughter, I'm just thinking a little rude right now rocking the lady jersey?
Speaker 2: What were doing? I'm out here covering bunch and ship. What are we talking about?
Speaker 62: But listen, I mean people are gonna love him because of what he did in the past. But well, as you know, like sometimes you just don't got it anymore.
Speaker 2: As you know, I just don't got it anymore.
Speaker 1: Were you ever part of a squad where you guys would hit the street like not like not like locally, but you would go somewhere, travel somewhere for a quick night.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 57: When I was in San Francisco, bro that you know, I told you this before. When I was in San Francisco, we kind of like hung out a lot.
Speaker 2: And after we win games.
Speaker 57: Because San Francisco was so close to Las Vegas, we'll take flights COO and we get it. They have a party bus waiting for us. We jump in that party bus, go hit that airport straight to Vegas. Party hre for a day, come back. You know, we have Mondays off, so we knew we could get it back Monday. You know, everybody be at the facility in the steam room. That's when you know, we like, okay, yeah, that was a good night, right.
Speaker 2: That's when your steam room, when your steam workout started. Your steamroom workouts started.
Speaker 57: That's how my sick workout started, you know what I mean, I got used to it. But man, in San franc we used to do it a lot. Every time we won, we went somewhere as a group, we turned up, turned out and still made it back and was able to, you know, do our workouts and all that craziness. But we used to get it in in San Francisco, or like late two thousands, around two thousand and eight, two thousand and ten, eleven, we was, we was turning up.
Speaker 62: Just to have the best hook up at a pumpkin patch over at Stu Leonard's. His name was Francisco.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 62: I used to save me the best pumpkins on the pack. If it was a gross would you have to pay for him?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would give.
Speaker 62: I would tip him out, like, hey, when you see like perfect, perfect pumpkins, put them aside. This was like two thousand and like eighteen around there, twenty seventeen, eighteen nineteen. Actually I would just you know, have his number texting when the pumpkins came around, like, hey, same thing as last year. Yeah, put a couple of nice ones to the side.
Speaker 2: You see a couple of nice ones, Yeah, tip him out.
Speaker 17: What's the nice pumpkin?
Speaker 28: Though?
Speaker 2: What's the nice pumpkin to you?
Speaker 17: Like?
Speaker 2: What is a nice pumpkin?
Speaker 10: Like?
Speaker 2: What what does that look like to you?
Speaker 62: So it's kind of like like a perfect not a circle, but like fatter, like a fat like half math moon on each side kind of you.
Speaker 2: Know what with all all the grooves like perfect? Yeah, you like deep grooves or you kind of like you want to look deep. You like the deep groove. Yeah, you like you like a thick stem. I like a thick stem. Yeah, thixtem coming out you can just grab it. Oh yeah, you like a taller pumpkin and you kind of like a more like a short a bully.
Speaker 22: Kind of like my body, like short and wide like that.
Speaker 2: You know, you can't help but think about it with that.
Speaker 1: There was like a thirty for thirty episode with the referee in the basketball that documentary. It's like you you just think, like, man, some of this stuff they do, like people with the high integrity and the referee world, like you have to It's almost like it has to be like a fluid you know, test exam whatever it might be, because it's like you just have no clue what goes on, especially if you have seventeen officiating team seven on each one, a lot of people.
Speaker 63: And that was always my one of my biggest fears when I was at the league office, what if we have like an NBA situation with gambling and things like that. So the league, the league has groups that they look at the betting lines, They look at how calls officials call are impacting the lines, how they're impacting games. They look the officials go through a crazy security check, bank records, They talk to their they go knock on doors and talk to their neighbors before they're hired, any kind of business relationships, any kind of conflict of interest. It's like, it's really to get hired as an NFL official. You go, I don't know of other jobs that have that level of scrutiny, you know, coming in.
Speaker 1: Like, is it like such a straightforward criteria where if referees were in this new wave of the gambling and everything else to where they graded just above and be like, Okay, I can have a down game here because I'm grading out so well on the year.
Speaker 63: No, dude, you're absolutely one hundred percent right. And this is something we always guarded against in terms of with the evaluations because a lot of officials they would keep track of their grades and they're like, okay, I'm at this level.
Speaker 17: I can't afford.
Speaker 63: An another missed call, so I may not throw my flat, you know, so that it has an impact, because that's right, you think about just psychologically that can happen. So we always try to like guard against that and create an evaluation system where it wasn't solely just so objective where it was like, okay, your grade is based on your calls. You got one hundred calls during the season, you got ninety three, right, you're ninety three percent. There was some subjective elements added in terms of like you know, you have your supervisors, you're degrading them on other things, so they're not just solely great based call based because like you said, then you know, if I know I can't get another incorrect call, I might be less likely to throw my flag. And you can't officiate that way.
Speaker 2: You just it's a problem.
Speaker 4: What's your expectation going into the third week of November this year?
Speaker 2: What's your need here? What's your expectation for Ohio State this year?
Speaker 64: A big expectations man, just like every year man for us it's Natty or nothing. I know you being a team up North guy, you have your own pay and I respect. I respect it, and I can't talk too much. An't beat y'all so high respect for those guys over there. I don't like y'all, but it's respect. And I think that team over there. Talking to the DC Mike who's with the Ravens now my first time actually talking to him, and since we played him in twenty twenty one, and he had a lot of respect for me seeing a JOBU I got to see Hutchinson. It's all respect after you're done playing in that game, because we know how hard that game is if you've played in there. So it's not from respect for me. I'm still a little bitter from it, just being honest. But this year, I hope we get you guys and we get to go to the big championship and win a Natty Man. So that's the go for us every year. But that's the big game every year, So I'm excited to see what happens this year.
Speaker 2: Missouri. You did get a little whiter out there, a lot of white folks. You said, when you're in high school, your pants down to your damn me. Yeah, all that stuff.
Speaker 57: So, you know, coming from Pomona, California, first time in Missouri. You know, I'm walking around, I'm like, damn. You know it's it's because madominly of white school. So I'm like, I've never talked to a white girl in my life. So I get to the school, I'm like, god, damn, it's some bad white chase.
Speaker 43: You know.
Speaker 2: They look like they eat stuff and they got they got butts.
Speaker 57: Usually out of you know, come from California. Don't see that they straight back. It's eye opener.
Speaker 22: You know.
Speaker 57: I'm trying to get out this girl. She's like, don't touch me, and I told her Homie like, damn, he have five white roommates. I'm like, damn, what's wrong with me? They like, damn, man, you look like the movies. You like a game baker in the movies. I'm sagging forty jeans, five x white tea go all the way down to my knees.
Speaker 2: I'm wearing air Force. Once.
Speaker 57: They was like, you need to change your style. I started wearing rainbows jeans, got tirer show.
Speaker 2: That is so funny. What did that transition happen for you? Real quick? I'm like, it was like, it may be a week.
Speaker 57: Once I got that check, I'm like, check me to the mall where y'all shop at went to like Albert coming and fits.
Speaker 49: What is that?
Speaker 2: I never heard of? And then it was overweight? After that, you know what I'm saying. Shit, that same girl wasn't saying you love love. Oh, that same girl she wanted to talk to me. Oh. I had to hear it with the same move. I was like, oh, don't touch me. She's like, oh, I'm sorry. I'm like, I'm just fucking with you. Halloween's Halloween. The finale is officially here in the weather.
Speaker 4: Here is Garrett just goes, got in the stance. We boys want to talk about our our costumes. Real hit walk quick ge Are you a UFC champion?
Speaker 22: Brother?
Speaker 2: I am Iron Mike? Oh, you're Iron Mike. I'm Iron Mike the American All American Boy, All American Boy, future defeater of Connor McGregor.
Speaker 48: Absolutely, I am Stanley All Nats from the movie Holes, phenomenal movie. I got my sploosh body armor water yep, and I'm digging holes after after we're done.
Speaker 2: That's a good that's a good. Well, put together costume. I'm a wizard.
Speaker 36: I have my orb here to ponder what life secrets.
Speaker 11: Are for you?
Speaker 2: JP. I think we all know what you are. Yeah, I don't really need to say much about it.
Speaker 3: One of the greatest authors of all time, Ibody that's inspired me a lot.
Speaker 2: JK Rowling Yep, Green Eggs and ham in the landy before we force you to your mask off? What are you? Oh think lost brother of Donk. If you know who that is, you'll know. But I've been in Twisted Metal six six years old? Well, comfin, what are you? I am a Michigan Wolverine or a Michigan man.
Speaker 1: After last week has unfold, run Run, Run check Run, It's gonna be a run after last week is unfolded. I thought it was a great time to break out. Put to Houston Michigan jersey that they made for me. I got the risk coaches us is looking coach. The other one says it's either run or pass. I got the little tape over here asterisk seven and Oh Scully, Yeah, I got the cleats on.
Speaker 2: I'm a Michigan.
Speaker 1: I'm a Michigan for Max Victory Cigars who brought him out.
Speaker 2: I did boy, you brought him out. I bought him the night before. I had our equipment guy, you know, Adam.
Speaker 12: I texted him and he they got end up getting three boxes, so it was about one hundred cigars.
Speaker 17: I got cutters, lighters, all.
Speaker 2: That shot him over at Venmo.
Speaker 12: They got it all set up, and then he just texted me the day of the game, He's like, what do you want me to do with the cigars. I'm like, right before, you know, right before we come in after the wind, we got to bring those bitches out and pass them around the locker room. And literally all hundred cigars were smoked in the locker room, from equipment guys to staff, literally everybody was lighting up in there, and it was it was like victory cigar.
Speaker 2: Man. I wonder what that locker room smelled like. You know, we can success.
Speaker 12: Going down the hallways, you can see smoke, like everywhere it was. It was smoked out, but it was it was awesome.
Speaker 4: I enjoy being safe, but I also enjoy keeping the seatbelt off for the first fifteen seconds of the r car ride together so I can get the hole you put the seat off from the from content. But like a poll, like a doll poll string dye from me. See the first ding, it's like an.
Speaker 41: Alarm or something like that.
Speaker 1: I don't want to say it. That is to me, that's in the category to get you beat. When that, when that beeping starts to happen, I'm like, I really hope they dial this in.
Speaker 2: I hope they heard it.
Speaker 1: And then once it goes probably seven seconds after the beep, no, after the ding, like, okay, I gotta say something.
Speaker 4: Seven seconds you're you're in the third ding by then, yeah, you do you do the pole, you pull your seatbelt out. I don't know, is it there's only two of us here, and it only happens in the front seats. If you're in the back of you know of your seatbelt on.
Speaker 2: You're all good. But yeah, you're in the past. You're good to die. Yeah, you want to do what you want with you're statue, that's fine. But just don't know my ears? Yeah yeah yeah, Oh is that me? You just got waffle? Yeah? Yeah, I got waffle barely, yeah, barely.
Speaker 4: I feel like waffle waffle Will's relationship.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's actually you're.
Speaker 1: Right, you're calling it like it happened something happened the other day, she started barking she saw something across the street out the window and just starts barking. I'm like, Waffle, shut the fuck up. That is so real, And I look over to try. I'm like, I'm just ready for a time to come.
Speaker 17: What happened.
Speaker 1: But it's like to the point, like we know the relationship just is where it's at, And so I like like making more extreme jokes because Charle's like, yo, you hate Waffle. I'm like, I don't hate Waffle, but then sometimes like god damn it, Waffle just nothing's happening out there.
Speaker 2: Waffle is now just a roommate.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the roommate you don't like never cleansels sheds like she like stressed up what she's stressed about everything.
Speaker 1: Bro, I got Waffle, like this gate is not going to kill you. Go past the gate where it's just it's it lives in our house, the kids gate.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 1: I got what I posted her last week on my story because she was like trying to like jump up on the couch and cut and I was like, Waffle, what are you doing, like just jump up on the couch And she's like like looks over at me. Now she's got them fans that like come up over you get really under.
Speaker 2: You really see that relationship going downhill. And I could, you know, and I.
Speaker 14: Heard like a lot of people, you know, talking about finding the right person to settle down with. It's not find the right person, dude, it's become the right person. Yeah, you attract people who are as healthy emotionally mentally as we are. It's like like water meets the same level of water, you know, Like we attract the people who are as healthy as we are, and if we'd become healthy, we attract healthy. And now I'm engaged to be married, and I put in the work and I still don't have the distractions of chasing pussy around, Like I don't have the distractions of being wasted drinking and doing drugs. Like I literally don't waste time, you know, Like I don't waste time on shit.
Speaker 2: Like I'm pretty largely always just laser.
Speaker 14: Focused on what I want to accomplish. And now I've got this great life partner who helps me accomplish getting into recovery. It's kind of like getting at a swimming pool, thinking about getting in a swimming pool and dipping your toe in the water and your toe tells you that water's cold and you don't.
Speaker 2: Want to get in.
Speaker 14: And if you think you're going to go around to the shallow end and walk down the stairs.
Speaker 2: And then gradually get into.
Speaker 15: The swimming pool, you're fooling yourself.
Speaker 2: It's never gonna happen.
Speaker 14: Like, we all know that the way to get in that pool is to jump all the way into the deep end. There's no way around it. When you land in that water, your first thought is Wow, it's cool. But we can all also relate to that it's pretty quick. It's shockingly quick, how fast you act climate.
Speaker 2: Now, the problem with.
Speaker 14: This analogy, particularly as it relates to me telling it to Bam, is that we can all understand that you just cannot go around shoving people into pools and expecting them to thank you for it. Let alone stay in. And I tried to shove Bam in the pool man and he doesn't want.
Speaker 2: To be in the pool.
Speaker 23: You're in the podcast business and you have a guest A time calls you this guy, Robert Kennedy Jr. Is a is A is a Democrat. I don't know Robert Kennedy Jr. I've seen his videos. What about Robert Kennedy Jr. Would make your pompous, arrogant an ass pick up a phone and tell somebody else you better not like like this guy'sing Hitler, some horrible human being that walks the face of the earth. He's a fucking Kennedy. He's a smart guy. He has his own beliefs and his values. His podcast has to come down. You sell stationary bikes for a living. You are a fucking clown. There is something mentally unstable about you that you have the balls to pick up the phone and call somebody and tell them to take another person another guy's podcast down. Really wrap your head around that. Do you know what a fucking absolute pompous arrogant?
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 22: I don't even have the rest of the words.
Speaker 2: For this, like let this man cook. Yeah, yes, it's.
Speaker 22: Faking mind boggling to me that you could be that arrogant.
Speaker 2: How did you become where you're choosing people over business?
Speaker 23: I don't ever choose money over people ever. The best example I can give you is going through COVID is. No matter what goes on, we're going to go through a lot of hard times. We went through the you know the crash in eight and nine, We never laid our people off. All these people that are in this building strap up and go to battle with me every day. So the UFC is this fucking battleship and we're cruising and we're fighting the fight every day. Some people have been here for ten, fifteen, twenty years. So the way that I am and we're either all going down together or we're not going down at all. That's just the way that I'm fking wired and the way that I look at it, and when I look at my employees, so think about this, and this is the way that I look at it. How many games have they missed that their kids played, how many performances have they missed that their kids performed in at school? How many hours that they miss playing with their kids? And all this kind of shit are the things that I think about. And we hit some hard times and that's it. And what goes out the window is all the shit that you've done for the company all goes out right out the window.
Speaker 22: That shit not with me. I don't forget. I don't ever forget.
Speaker 1: Hey was he who's like your inspiration behind all of this? Sunday conversation. Oh, I know, I know, zech but is there is.
Speaker 2: There more out there?
Speaker 65: That's actually not true. That was probably the funniest thing you've ever said. But that was not That's not true. No, No, that was hilarious. I just always have done that my entire life. I've just done like I'd like to get in that weird pocket with people. When I was a little kid, I tell a story all the time. It is before I knew right from wrong. I was probably ten years old. I would be act like I was little beach and walk around. My cousins were getting elevators with older people, older people, and I would act like or I always act like I was mentally handicapped.
Speaker 2: Let me, let me, let me, let us take that back. We just my cousin. We just had to put them, said to put him down.
Speaker 64: Yeah, my first cousin, we just put him to He died a few months ago, a month or two ago.
Speaker 2: He was developmentally disabled.
Speaker 65: No, I mean why that's true though, I act like I was mentally handicapped. But I did that when I was little. That was like a fun thing. Me and my cousins said, we had to be on vacation, and I would just walk around and like, look at people the same way I do. Some of the conversation act exactly the same. I was ten years old with fifty year old people in elevator and we just give them a little ras. We ras them, we yanked their chain.
Speaker 1: And that night, when we're driving back after the Notre Dame oh Ho State game, we're in the car like it's late and the Notre Dame loses. So Shane is legitimately upset and was down bad and Caleb we're driving back and Kill was like, man, this is a boring right back.
Speaker 2: I need to get this thing going.
Speaker 1: Shane and I go out because the Taco Bell drive through was long as ship, so we had to go to the restaurant, going outside, going to the bathroom. We come back, Kayla moves from the back seat to the front seat where Shane was. It was a peak good bro high school argument. Jane's like, it's that Kills in the front seat. He's like, well, you gotta do this, man.
Speaker 2: Don't make a scene.
Speaker 17: You made a scene.
Speaker 2: You created this, dude.
Speaker 17: Don't make you see fucking your back.
Speaker 2: You don't kill myself.
Speaker 1: And Kel's just sitting there like I'm not moving, and Chanin's like, this is where you want to die. You want to die tonight and Taco Bell drive through.
Speaker 66: Taco Bell, Dude, this is where you want to die.
Speaker 2: I'll die.
Speaker 66: Like there's a cruise behind that gazing upon the I'll die right down, donated fucking fluid, Dude, I've both died this Togo Bell drove to right down.
Speaker 2: I lived on I lived on Dale's property for like three years.
Speaker 1: Is it the farm?
Speaker 2: Is it like the old like weird stories of Whiskey River Town? Yeah?
Speaker 67: Yeah, that was living there for three years. I lived there the honest time in my life. I was like a rookie in the Cup series, twenty one years old, living by myself in my house I'm renting for the first time, and like Dale's a thousand yards through the woods, and Dale was still racing the time. So we would get done with these races on Sunday night, get home at ten ten thirty, and I would go drive a four wheeler through the woods to Dale's house and get absolutely wrecked, like six hours and then one eye a four wheeler through the woods back to my place. That was like the funnest years of my life. So Dale's Yeah, Dale's so much fun. And yes it's cool. This is the eight bus.
Speaker 1: See that is awesome, taking a four wheeler, just whipping through like I'm gonna go.
Speaker 2: Over to eat your buddy's house. I'm gonna get out of here, like I was going through the woods, no worries. I mean in the woods. It's the whiskey town and it seems like it exeeds the hype it already gets.
Speaker 67: Yeah, it's it's slowed down a little bit. I got a couple of kids now, so it's it's slown down. But uh, there was some wild stuff that happened in the town that was, uh that I can't say.
Speaker 2: You can't say, but I don't know. If you guys heard the news.
Speaker 4: We're toughed in podcasts on Spotify, that's right, podcast hold on top just for America sports.
Speaker 2: Well he's just saying if it's a football, like we're talking all sports. Yeah we're sports, baby, we do it all. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean thanks to you guys everybody listening, especially on you know, Spotify, everybody who was doing Spotify around you got.
Speaker 2: To get love. Thanks to all the boys in the back. Man, you guys are the best. No, but you guys listening all day every day. It's awesome. It's crazy that people. I was surprised.
Speaker 1: It's like an expectation you always want to have, like being a top ten, but actually seeing all year long we're a top ten sports podcast. Because sometimes I check, like, you know, I'll check like a couple of times during the month just to see like we're an episode might have landed, just to see if I can get a beat on how the rankings kind of work in Spotify. I know we're always top fifty. Sometimes we've been fortunate enough to be like top five, top ten. So when we saw the twenty twenty three top ten sports podcast in the US on Spotify and we're sitting there at ten, no, I mean I was fired up.
Speaker 2: It fires you up.
Speaker 4: He's got to come on the show in twenty four. If we're getting there, what's our next step. Do we reach out to his people now or do.
Speaker 3: We I know one of his people and they texted me over the weekend and was like, hey, I will try my best to get this in front of his face before the holiday.
Speaker 1: At the end of the day, we will go. We will go wherever the rock is. We would love to work on the Iron Paradise, but we will bend the earth to sit down an interview.
Speaker 2: Because this could be just so much more than a podcast. You're right, Iron Paradise. Wake up. Let's been a day with the Rock and do what he does the Rama boys, you say, do what Mitch, No, Yeah, diet of meals.
Speaker 1: Massive, all the all the French toasts and yeah, cookies, cookies.
Speaker 34: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But also if he came to Nashville and actually sat on this bus, clearly iconic. I'm just thinking that we will probably have to go to him and make it work, right, which is all good, trust fair, Yeah, yeah, do what every day.
Speaker 4: I think it'd be fun and a fun experience, a more fun experience for us, go see him and do some of the things he does and make a day out of it.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe both wet rockep going to the bus. We'll go to the bus and we'll you know, we'll go. We'll get the PJ help us, we'll get you back home.
Speaker 2: Yeah. That's big time. So yeah, we're in to hang out with the Rock. The round up. My bad is uh taking a picture of Santa it's not good and get her going.
Speaker 3: You have like arguably the most adorable photo on the Internet of all time, right before she's about to cry.
Speaker 1: Oh, bro, bro, listen. We we had a visit to the South Pole. It was not necessarily working out the way we were wanting it to. And I was like, hey, sweetheart, like you give him a shot, give black Sanna a shot. I know we told you about who Sanna is.
Speaker 2: So I'm holding her.
Speaker 1: I pick her up because she's she's beside herself, and I pay her up. I'm shaking her. I'm like rude Lee and dad Dad. It kind of like gets her like in the in the zone, and I go, hey, I'm gonna sit you on Santa's lap. Remember that's Santa Claus. We want to take a picture with Santa. I said, I'm gonna sit you on Santa's lap and we're gonna take one picture. We're gonna take one photo, and Daddy's gonna come pick you back up, okay, and then you sit her down and bless her little heart, she was trying to hold and keep it together. I was like, one photo, okay, here we go, take the photos, take the photo, and she just slowly is just.
Speaker 2: Breaks. I'm like, you did great, you did great, you did great.
Speaker 1: Here's for Sharmanden Hall. I'm sick of average white guys commenting on football. Y'all not even good at football. Can we please replace the Pro Bowl with an all black versus all white bull so these cats can stop trying to teach who's good at football.
Speaker 2: I'm better than your goat, I'll tell you right now.
Speaker 57: Got he got hacked. He had to get hacked, thinks so, bro, I don't know. He just brought us back fifty years. So he got hacked.
Speaker 2: He got hack.
Speaker 17: I know this.
Speaker 2: He ain't blocking a punt if I'm sitting on him. He got hacked, Bro, he did, he did, right, So it's been a wild for this morning.
Speaker 1: He had to get Yeah, brof he's if he's hacked, he's he's deleting.
Speaker 2: That's that's the leaded already. That's a real tweet.
Speaker 10: And he already got three point eight million views.
Speaker 2: Well you know that's your thou commons one thousand likes. Oh, let's talk about it. Wait, wait up War Bowl? Yeah yeah, that's oh my god.
Speaker 1: All white versusll black running back the edge of us, Christian McCaffrey, Derek Henry, Bro Like, if you're going off this year.
Speaker 2: Derek's got like four hundred some yards totals this year, Like, what what do you put? If you put Derek into forty nine Ers offense, he'd be dominant.
Speaker 17: Number one.
Speaker 2: Kyle Shannan's white. You gotta find a different head coach the Steelers as it stands, coaching staff US running back US. I mean that's not fair. They just start hiring black people.
Speaker 1: Line US receiver US yoh yes, DBS US so close quarterback.
Speaker 2: It could go anyway either way.
Speaker 1: That's a very balanced So it's running back if we're if we're doing that like we I think we just have Christian mccaffy.
Speaker 2: That's about it.
Speaker 1: Full back, you got juice re card. We got a blocking full back and we got juice. If we want to get tight end US, I get y'all at tight end. D line is pretty balance.
Speaker 2: I mean this year has rushers US.
Speaker 1: The interior D line might be y'all backers white du Here's a metric that we have to think about two weeks to prepare. I'm taking the all white squad. Shout out there about who's been listening all year long? It's been a healthy year. Boy, it's been a record year. Big Ones coming next year. I know we're working on a lot of different stuff we did this past year. You kind of like look back on all the ship that we did, Like with the tour, we did like two episodes a week, like in the spring for a little bit of time.
Speaker 2: You look at Slips and Picks.
Speaker 1: The gambling show that Delaney's co hosted on for college Gambling, You'll Bet, the bus bus with the boys in the ear, booking guests, trying to lean into kind of like the NFL nature of busting Taylor and myself versus doing all the lifestyle interviews and podcasts, which we will get back to doing in the off season. Obviously, it's been taylor nice first year kind of out of it together. We've been trying to pour in and figure out what are where our lanes are, like doing the Pro Football Football Show with Big Cat, you know, on the Yak each week, like doing Surviving, Like we've been trying to do a lot of different stuff. Our bus scenes is kind of going through some transition right now. We have under the Hood, which is like our behind the scenes of everywhere we kind of travel on stuff we get to do, and then we have bus scenes there's kind of the elements around the office. JP's kind of taking that and ran with it and threw in some new wrinkles. It's been kind of like an organized chaos. I guess you could say shout out to everybody that's been listening all year. It definitely means the world