Speaker 1: Well, we'll come in your city. Want to play. I get to sing you a conscience ng Willow BESI can tell.
Speaker 2: And if you want a little bang and yin, you ain't come along.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that he was going to schedule a rally at Madison Square Garden to mimic the Nazi rally of tenth February nineteen thirty nine.
Speaker 1: Under a Harris administration, what would the major changes be and what would say the same? Sure? Well, I mean, I'm obviously not Joe Biden.
Speaker 2: A new generation of leadership with Kamala Harris. We've got twenty five days to work together to make a difference for the next forty years. Block hard.
Speaker 1: But there's only twenty two days until election day.
Speaker 2: Yeahware, I'm coming to your city.
Speaker 1: Don't to play our gainst all and saying you a conscious song.
Speaker 2: From coast to coast, from border to border, from c to Shining Sea, Sean Kennedy is fun. Stay right here for our final news roundup and information overload, a.
Speaker 1: News roundup, Information Overload hour. Here's our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program. It's eight hundred and nine to four one Sean if you'd like to join us twenty two days until election Day on Hannity dot com. We have as a public service when early voting starts and stops in your particular state. Also had a register if you haven't registered to vote when that starts and stops. And more importantly, we have the Kamala files, the Walls files, their radicalism, their extremism, and their own words, questions they've really never had to answer for. Anyway, it's always a privilege to have a back on the program. Milania Trump is with us, former first Lady, maybe soon to be first Lady again, holding a whole lot more in twenty two days. She has her new book out. It's called Malania. You can get it up Malania Trump dot com. From the day it was announced it was number one on Amazon dot com. I got time to spend it from tower when I was in New York for the vice presidential debate, and we aired a lot of that interview. The whole interview is going to be airing on Fox Nation. But anyway, it's a pleasure to have back the First Lady. Madam First Lady, thanks for being back with us. How are you good?
Speaker 4: Afternoon? It's nice to be back.
Speaker 1: You know, I've known you for a long time and in some ways in you're kind of reluctant to do interviews, and you do some. I thought you did a great job on The Five, great job with Ainsley. I thought you were greater in the interview we had together. And there's a part of you that's very private, and yet your whole life, starting with your modeling career and your journey that began in Slovenia, Milan and Paris and New York. You know, you notpen shy your entire life. On the other hand, I think that maybe creates a little bit of a mystery, But I don't see the mystery when I meet you, because you're very gregarious.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm very selective what I do and what I don't do. And the readers and who is they're interested, they could read in my book that it's out now Nasan wide and available on my website as well, Millennia Trump dot com and I have many many stories in and whoever is interested they could, they could read it. But it was very it was a journey to write that book, and I'm very proud of it. It's not only that book that it's out, but it's another book that it's available, also a special Oversight Luxury Collection edition that they could pre order now that they were never seen before images and they are taken by me from my camera, my perspective from the White House and my travels. So a very exciting time for me, and I'm sharing stories that were never heard before.
Speaker 1: And I'm going to talk to you about all those because I think if you are leading and have led an unbelievably fascinating life, but I have to ask you, how are you feeling twenty two days before the election? Here you go again.
Speaker 4: Well, very exciting and I cannot believe it's only twenty two days. We are all very busy. My husband is very busy and.
Speaker 5: I am as well.
Speaker 4: But let's see what happens on November fifth. The country he needs to change, The country needs to become safer, and that's what my husband will do. He will bring peace back in the world. He will rebuild the military, he will secure the border. So let's see what people decide on November fifth.
Speaker 1: You know, for those that maybe didn't see our TV interview, I've thought one of the most interesting things that I ever learned about you is when Donald Trump decided he was going to run, and I knew your husband long before he ever decided or thought about getting into politics. And when he asked you about it, you said to him, which is a pretty amazing statement in retrospect, that if you run, you know you're going to win. In other words, you were kind of giving him a reality check. And he was going up against some of the most well known popular senators governors, sixteen of them at the time, and you knew he would win. How did you know that?
Speaker 4: Well, I saw his vision, what he had for the country. I saw his passion for making this country great again. And I stood behind him and I said to him, you know, if you need to announce to run, If you announce, people will know you serious. And I have a whole chapter explained in the book, so people who are interested into the details they could read it. And the book is out already for a few days, so I got a lot of feedback from readers and beautiful notes how much they're enjoying the book and loving every story, and also the photos that they are inside.
Speaker 1: One of the things that I think is very hard before we talk about your incredible life, which is incredible and separate in a part of long before you even met Donald Trump is you've had to live through not one, but two assassination attempts. We had somebody, you know, with weapons that was in the area where your husband was this weekend. I don't want the specifics. You've told that story, you told it to me, you told it on a number of shows, but I do you know, I've got to imagine that you probably are this. This seems to have an urgency. We have iraniant hit squads that we know of that are after your family, and I'm just, first of all, I'm so sorry, and secondly, how do you handle that?
Speaker 4: I feel it's very dangerous out there and older Ratrick that is coming from the mainstream media and the top leadership from opposition party, and this needs to stop. That should not be any violence against the former president and the leading part candidate for the Republican Party. They tried to silence him and this is not acceptable.
Speaker 1: Tell us about how this journey started. I know you started in Slovenia and you went to an architecture and design school and then you find yourself modeling in you know, all these big cities like Milan, and Paris and New York City and then become an American citizen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a very interesting story and a very unique story because I started in fashion industry because of my mother. She introduced me to it. She was working for the company and was a constructor and designer. And I started very very young age. I was six years old when I was my first runway show, and then when I was a teenager, I started modeling in Slovenia and later moved to Milan as.
Speaker 1: And you were young right at the time. How old you fifteen?
Speaker 4: When I started? I was sixteen seventeen in Slovenia, and then I moved to Miland when I was twenty two, as a young woman in a new city with strangers, didn't know anybody. I had the agent that represented me and later moved from Miland to Paris and to New York in nineteen ninety six. Exciting time, but also challenging times because you arrived in the city that you don't know. You need to get familiar with everything. So later on I met my husband and life changed as well. After we married, we had our child together, and in twenty ten I established my own business. All of these experiences from business. I brought it to to the White House when we moved there in twenty seventeen and was quite an exciting and amazing four years in the White House overlooking and being in charge of the residents that has one hundred people employed of my East Wing office, taking care of the White House of renovations and preservations, traveling the world, establishing my be Best initiative, bringing that initiative around the world, and you know, later on after in twenty twenty one, I establish my own platforms and giving back to Faster Care community. So everything is explaining the book and very exciting. I love every part of of my life and I love giving back to the community as I'm doing it now, and it's very it's very fulfilling life.
Speaker 1: You know, it's a life well lived for sure, and it's one that you know has. It's a very courageous life. I don't think I don't think it's easy for people to just pick up and move to other countries where you have to learn the language and not only you know, find your place in this big city and you've done it multiple times, but also be successful and a very competitive and fiercely competitive at times business and not being the world of modeling. And one of the things that I think was most interesting is that maybe the people, because I do think there's a part of you that that has been protective of your private life and certainly Baron's life, and that's been your top priority. But you made a very conscious decision to focus on raising barn especially during the years that Donald Trump was president.
Speaker 4: Correct he and he was, and he will always be my priority. I wanted that he has a childhood that it will be good for him and he will be taking care of. I was always a mother first and it will always stay that way. It was challenging also sometimes for him growing up under a spotlight and his life is not normal, and we're trying to do the best we can. And now he's eighteen year old young man that I'm very proud of, his strength, his compassion, his kindness, his knowledge, and he's striving and doing very well in his university.
Speaker 1: I quick break more with the former First Lady Malania Trump on your calls coming up on the other side of eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program. Her book, Milania is go to Malania Trump dot com or bookstores around the country, and she has a special edition. If you want to get the oversized edition as well, try We continue now with Oma First Lady Malania Trump. Her new book Milania is out. They have an oversized edition with photos never seen before. You can go to Milania Trump dot com bookstores around the country. It's been number one since it was announced that was being released. Let's talk about you accomplished a lot of things, and you do a lot of things behind the scenes. You were involved in White House architecture and design and renovation and you got really really deeply involved and the Rose Garden for example. And the way you approached your job is First Lady and your Be Best campaign. How did your background translate into doing that job? And if you become First Lady again, what are your plans.
Speaker 4: I took everything. I took my experiences from my life before, from my business life, and I brought it to the White House. I'm always hands on and I like to do everything from idea to execution. That was very important in the White House as well. And the Be Best initiative was focusing on the critical issues such as opiod abuse and well being of children and as well as faster care community, and I will continue to be involved and help children and women and also faster care community. I think it's very important. They are our next generation. We need to take care of them, and that would be my focus. And also the issues that there will arise, because we don't know what will happen in a few months. So if I'm in the White House again, I will I will for sure be tackling those issues.
Speaker 1: And you don't have a problem, and you are very clear in the book that you and President Trump could have disagreements on issues and you just hear each other out and that's pretty much the end of it.
Speaker 4: Yes, I think it's very important that you communicate and you give the advice what you feel like, what you believe in, and have a very honest communication and discussions. I don't agree with everything what he does or he says, and as I always said, he's an adult. He will decide what to do. And I'm my own person and I have my own beliefs and there are few things in the book that I explain about it, and he's okay with that. He supports me, and I support him. We are all individual and I believe in the individuals freedom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so do I I think that's a great story of your life. Is an amazing story. It's called Milania the Memoir. It's now trending number one on Amazon, Barnes and Noble. They have a collector's edition, ever before seen photos. The photos are incredible in this book, Madam first lady. It's always a pleasure. You can go to Milania Trump dot com and then bookstores around the country. We always appreciate your time and thank you for being with us, and we'll be watching, obviously very closely the next twenty two days.
Speaker 4: Thank you, thank you so much, Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Eight nine four one, Shato's our number if you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I know the left is flailing. I know that they are falling apart. They know it. The polling is dramatically, I mean dramatically different for Donald Trump into one four than it was in twenty sixteen or twenty twenty. I am telling all of you to take it as good news. You certainly wouldn't want the reverse, but don't take it as the definitive news, because there's only one poll that's going to matter. There's only one reason and one reason alone, that Kamala Harris is on the Call Me Daddy podcast that she's doing Colbert, that she's going on you know the view. He's hanging out with Howard Stern, who supports her fully and completely. I don't know what happened to the old Howard Stern, but this is not one I recognize, not the guy that I heard growing up and was listening to. And the rhetoric of the left is ratcheting up in the process, and they're trying to scare Americans into thinking Donald Trump is going to be a dictator, that he's going to be an authoritarian, that he's going to round up people that he disagrees with and he's going to put them in jail. The only law fair or weaponization of justice that happened in our lifetime that I have seen happen to Donald Trump, and we've watched it. We've witnessed it. And maybe it is that they're just afraid that he will do to them what they did to him in many regards, because none of it's been true. If all this were true, he would have done it in his first term, would he not have? Anyway? Here's James Carville you know, he even said in one interview last week is scared to death about the election. Here's what he said this weekend.
Speaker 3: I did not realize when I said that, that he would actually go on television and say I'm going to use the military to round up my political enemies. When I said that, I did, General Flinn, who's going to be very senior this administration, didn't say that the gates of Hell will reign on my political enemies. When I said that, I didn't know that he was going to schedule a rally at Madison Square Garden to mimic the Nazi rally of ten February nineteen thirty nine. So we have they're telling you. And by the way, if they win, they're going to correctly say, we told you an election what we're going to do, and you voted for us, you have green lighted the whole thing. And if we don't tell people about that, if they don't, if these young black men, how do you think they're going to do. If you are a young black male and Trump inspired on a roundup of people, how well do you think you're going to do it? You think you got nothing to lose? How about looking at American history for one time and see what can happen here. And they are telling you we're not making this up. This is not we can be fact checked by anybody. They have promised military roundup. They've promised the gates, the hell will reign on the enemies. The Supreme Court has green lighted it. They will ask the question if a Navy sealers ordered to assassinate a political enemy, the president can't be There's nothing wrong with that. That's just part of his job. They are telling you they're doing all of this. Pay attention to them right now, please.
Speaker 1: Say, pay attention to Kamala's Great New Deal that she co sponsored. Pay attention to Kamala Harris saying she'll eliminate private health insurance.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Pay attention to Kamala Harris wanting to give free food, housing, healthcare, education, sex change surgeries. You know, legal drivers' licenses, college tuition, and a path to citizenship for illegals. Pay attention to defund, dismantle, reimagine the police and ice. Pay attention to no fracking, Pay attention to no offshore drilling. Pay attention to her positions on Iran and Israel and the Middle East. And Ukraine, and her adherence and her love of any you know, world organization or globalist organization. You know, no matter how corrupt that organization is, no nobody's going to be rounding people up. This is the look, This is now the silly season, and information is you just have to understand that they're desperate. This campaign is not going well, and sending out her surrogates has not worked out particularly well either, And they're just trying to scare people. Every two years, four years, what do I always say that Democrats are going to do. They'll say Republicans are racist. Well, now they're going to call you a Nazi on top of it. And he just implied, oh, if you're an African American man, well, when Donald Trump was president, for the first three years of his presidency, he set record low after record low after record low unemployment for African Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans, women in the workplace, African American youth unemployment. That's Donald Trump's record. Inflation was at a low, it wasn't at a twenty thirty year high. What we've been living under Kamala Harris and Joe Biden. And she won't do anything different than Joe, So she tells us she wouldn't have done a thing differently. Well, okay, well, are you better off than you were four years ago? Are you better off economically? Are you better off with the price of energy and the price of a gallon of gasoline? You think our borders are better off? Are your cities safer? How are your school systems doing in your towns and cities around the country in these democratic dominated areas? How have things worked out? And so the only thing they've got left is fear and democracy in peril. He didn't get a single vote, not one, and she's now the Democratic nominee and has not done interviews. The only reason she's coming out to do interviews is because they know they are losing. If they could, if the strategy of hiding was working for them in their internal polling, they would not be out doing this. And their surrogates have not been doing a particularly good job. It's you know, Barack Obama, whether it's Gretchen Whitmer, now Bill Clinton is coming. Well, you got to vet the people when they go down to the water, they got to be vetted. Well, they're not vetted. That's the whole point. He did not particularly help Kamala Harris in the state of Georgia. And you know it's pretty sad. Joe Biden listen in on him telling hurricane victims that he knows how devastations dating it is to lose your home. He goes back to this small little kitchen fire again and again and again. That's all it was. He didn't lose his home. He didn't. You know, Linda, I had an incident at my house where a toilet overflowed and impacted three rooms at my house. Have I been on the air complaining about the fact that I am I making the case that my house got devastated by waters in Florida. No, No, because that would be the equivalent sor that's absurd. That's it. I mean, these people lost their homes. These people had a real natural disaster. My toilet overflowing was not a natural disaster. It wasn't unnatural, but it shouldn't have happened. It's a disaster. I believe it that I didn't even I didn't even tell you the reason? Why did I?
Speaker 5: Oh, you told me.
Speaker 1: I think I should say publicly, don't use wet wipes. Apparently some guests used wet wipes in the guest one of the guest rooms of my house because I live alone and they use wet wipes, And so when the plumber comes at two in the morning and they figure out what it is, the guy goes he goes, yeah, they say they're they're flushable, but they're not. He goes, no, they keep us in business. I said, hey, thanks for the warning. I appreciate it. And anyway, but this is, this is what Joe's thinking. These people lost everything, and if you can donate to any of these great causes like samaritansperse dot org, please these people need help. I feel so sorry for everyone that lost so much. But that would be the equivalent of me talking about the toilet overflowing impacting three rooms of my house. You know is you know, Joe's little house fire is not what happened to the hurricane victims of North Carolina, Georgia, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.
Speaker 6: Listen, I know from experience how devastated is to lose your home. Several years ago, my home was struck by lightning. Didn't all burn down, but the were out of the home for seven months while being repaired. The thing I was most concerned about. Was not just the home, was all those things, all those all those pictures I saved, my and my daughter had drawn which he was little, all the all the all the family photographs, all the albums, all the things that really matter.
Speaker 1: Uh huh. And then but as Corvette was finding the garage next to the kitchen. Anyway, let's get to our busy phones. Eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn, Kim and Kansas. Hey, Kim, how are you glad you called hello?
Speaker 5: How are you?
Speaker 3: Uh? Well?
Speaker 1: Like everybody else, I'm not going to lie. I'm concerned about every election. And there's really only one poll that matters, Kim, and that's that's the result of the election. That's the poll on election day, the day after, whenever we get the final results came in.
Speaker 5: Thank you for everything that you do for us. I appreciate it very very much. I was just calling in because I hear the news about how a certain party is getting agitated or nervous or whatever words you want to say. However, it makes me extremely nervous when we're hearing about how well Trump is doing in the polls, because it flashes me back to the red wave and how we heard a few years back about how we're going to have a red.
Speaker 1: Wave and then it never materialized, did it?
Speaker 5: No, So I I feel like and I even have some friends that when you say polls are up, then they're like, well, he's going to win. There's no reason to go vote.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, by the way, all these polls that we're referring to, all you know, are all very very close, some of them less than a point, all of them all seven swing states. So if anyone gets complacent, they do so to their own peril. And I think your analogy about what happened in twenty twenty two is very relevant. And I don't want anybody thinking for one second that this election is in the bag. It's anything butt in the bag.
Speaker 5: So I appreciate you saying those words, and hopefully Jesse and Laura Ingram and you will continue seeing those things so people don't get complacent.
Speaker 1: And I'm telling people to assume that they're one vote, They're one vote will decide the election, especially if you live in Georgia, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, Nevada. Assume your vote will decide this election. Well, you want my football analogy that Linda has no idea what I'm talking about.
Speaker 5: First of all, Hello Linda, and thank you.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, here we go, Hi, see Hi. Ask Linda to tell you the football analogies. Maybe that'll help, lind Do you want to explain it?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 1: I get ten points down, You got to cross the plane. You gotta throw the ball.
Speaker 3: The guy's not there, he misses the past, there's a fumble, there's no recovery.
Speaker 1: I don't know all the words. Okay, I'll give you the words. You have to act like you have two minutes left in the game. You're on your own twenty yard line, you have no timeouts. You got to march down the field the full eighty yards, cross the plane, meaning get the touchdown, kick the extra point if you want to win. That is a very that's a monumental task. And that's how you have to view this election. And I am telling people, look at twenty twenty two, and I think that's a great way to look at it. Do not let these polls, whether they're good, bad, or other, impact how you are going to act. Act as though you know the country. Look. I think her views are radical. I think they are extreme, and if the new Green Deal, no health insurance, open borders continue, and her foreign policy continues, I think these policies are dangerous for the country. From just being very honest, that's how I feel as a voter, and I'm conveying it with the urgency all the urgency I can muster in me. And I don't sleep, and I haven't been sleeping. I'd like to sleep, and I guess I'll sleep when I'm dead. But you know, I'm very worried about it. And I think that you're giving everyone a good admonition and we appreciate it anyway, Kim, thank you. I think there's an important call. He's gonna wrap things up at today. We are loaded up tonight now Glenn Younkin, who's only enforcing a law put into place by Democrat Tim Kaine about illegal immigrants that are potentially that are not allowed to vote in Virginia, is now being sued by the Biden Harris DOJ How does that make any sense? An investigative report Tonight nine Eastern on Hannity, also Laura Trump, Ted Cruz, Joe Kansha, Tommy larn and Moore. So you DVR Hannity on Fox see you tonight, back here tomorrow. Thank you for making the show possible.