Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: What are the foremost important economic indicators that will tell us where the market is going? Inverted your curve? I've talked about before. The GDP, of course, is very key. The rate of inflation and then one thing that we've talked about here before but Mike confirmed.
Speaker 4: Was that to GDP ratio of the United States. So we're at one twenty nine.
Speaker 3: So before we go on stage, and this was interesting to see, like Kathy and Mike not It was like a cipher and I don't want to tell too much, but Mike said, if we get to one seventy on GDP, our nation will be flat for a decade.
Speaker 4: And I was like, I'm like, we a one thirty. What do you mean?
Speaker 3: He was like, no nation has ever almost got to two hundred, even though Japan is hovering there and they've made it okay for the next decade.
Speaker 4: So we need better leadership.
Speaker 3: We need better fiscal policy because if that is not taken care of, like we are overextended as is, but we're like on the you know, when you're a credit card, you got like a five thousand dollars limit, you're like at forty five hundred, we're there for America. So if we don't find a way to produce more companies that are driving GDP. And that's why in video is so important. When Meta took a little stumble, they feel that gap. When Meta hadn't turned things around yet. There shouldn't be seven companies that are running the world economy right now, Like we really technically need twenty to be in a place of safety and to bring the GDP down. But we printed so much money from COVID. Now when inflation goes up, we're spending eight and a half billion dollars a day just on interest payments. So if that doesn't come down, it's going to be almost impossible for another ten stocks to twenty stocks to come up that will give us great gains. So that's the number one thing you have to keep your eyes on is debt to GDP ratio. And if we get to like one for fifty, we could be in trouble. I know, Chamalt Polyhapatilla, I love you. I know he said it does not matter. But when Mike says it and economists are saying it, and then now Goldman Sacks see it, like even Larry Fink is starting to get worried about GDP and they run the world.
Speaker 2: Like if Black Crock gets concerned, we should be worried.
Speaker 3: We have to figure out a way collectively to be able to bring the GDP down so that we have a safe economy when.
Speaker 5: You say seven companies that control the economy, the world economy. Yes, So here's a question, because I'm thinking about the seven companies.
Speaker 4: I'm sure we all know them. When will that not happen right when?
Speaker 5: Or are you saying that they can't continue at this pace? Or do we need more people to participate because those seven companies are gonna be here. Yeah, for the next ten years. They probably is still gonna lead. Yeah, you're saying we need more horses in this race. We need more horses in this race.
Speaker 3: But when you have an economic policy where inflation finally has went back up after fourteen years, the company profits are being squeezed. The average person isn't making enough to even stimulate the economy. We're in a desperate cycle. Like imagine if we were a B to B enterprise and we only had seven great clients, we'd be worried. That's our nation right now. Like Amazon, Microsoft, Apple, n Video, Tesla, Meta and Google are keeping us afloat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's like if.
Speaker 3: The NBA only has seven good players, you get two injuries, we're out of luck. Thank god, Zuckerberg start doing mood tire got of shape and then turned around a fortunate of mata because if not, the economy would be even lower than we are right now.
Speaker 5: But I mean it's interesting because if we compare it to basketball, We've had this conversation before. You can have a bunch of all stars, but you really need about three to five supuperstars, right, and so we got seven superstars.
Speaker 3: Yep, we just need some more. But out of six thousand publicly traded company we got. That's the tough part. Like even with you being an advisor, like never in history since you started being an advisor, we're only this earners.
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 5: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works, like the checkout is fast or seats of digital tipping is a breeze and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon.
Speaker 2: Square is hands.
Speaker 5: Down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on.
Speaker 4: What matters most ready.
Speaker 5: To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by p Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live a more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association member FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day. Imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: All amount of companies produce eighty percent of the games. Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Like even Great Company, Honeywell, Caterpillar, John Deere, McDonald's, like Starbucks is having issues and that sales are strong because the inflation is eating away all the game. Like for like a trading example, this is like the equivalent of overtrading. The products are moving well, the sales strong, but inflation is so high there's the k and the profitability.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, speaking of these old studs, we had a moment. I forget who I was talking to. It might have been dial and and back. We were back in the little tunnel, uh yesterday and he was like, you had Robert Smith Puff junior bridgeman, Paul Judge was standing there. Yeah, talk to Paul and some other guys that we'll talk about another time. And he was like, how much what's the percentage of the black network that has come through this building this weekend. It's a great point. Like that's a great point. It's crazy. Yeah, Like even if it marriages, that as like two percent. Think about that in one place.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And that's why, like these conversations are important because we have to find ways to rally together to find the next companies and partner with a sixteen Z and Y combinator to find them.
Speaker 4: Because like even if we take Stripe, Stripe has had an issue.
Speaker 3: Going public for the last fourteen months, and if you look at it outside of PayPal, they're probably the most popular payment process that there's some issues you guys got to fix.
Speaker 4: But I love you deally. We'd love to have it on the show.
Speaker 3: But if they can't go public because the market isn't right for IPOs and they're doing well, what about the companies that may not be doing as well that it's innovation is being stifled.
Speaker 5: One of the most anticipated IPOs that hasn't happened. Yeah, and they were supposed to come in with the highest IPO evaluation of all times. Yeah, it was it was them. I on instacrat announced that they're probably going to go public soon. Yeah, but the IPO market is still down in itself, and so it changes the environment of when we can go to the open market.
Speaker 3: That's why I said that, like when that last little bit of interest rates were there from zero to three percent, they were gonna let us get all the money we could to last us for five or six years. Is going back to what I said last year. You have to begin thinking in decade titles, like what can we do in one year to make up enough income for a decade to be able to take care of our families.
Speaker 5: And so Powell Vetchea said that two percent is still the goal. How realistic it or is there a timetable you see that we get back to a two percent interest rate?
Speaker 3: Listen, I'm gonn of Leon know what Mike said behind stage because he has more money than me and more access to capital and better investor. Right, he said, for sure, we're going to hit recession about twenty four to twenty five. Like he said, it's so matter of factly. I'm like, why are you gonna say this before we go on stage? For sure, here's a get twenty four to twenty for sure, we'll be there.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: It makes the case for bitcoin for crypto because bitcoin isn't affected by inflation or deflation as much. But I'm surprised, and that's why when you see the institutions are all rushing for the ETF, they need that exposure too to keep them from going under. Like if you look at Goldman, Goldman for the first time in probably thirty years, is starting to have issues collectively. They're not in love with the CEO as much as they should be or have been in the past. We've had a huge issue with the smaller tier banks because product selection. Now, if I make an ETF and I get all that exposure from the crypto market, that will keep them afloat for the next four or five years. But I don't think the smaller banks are going to have ability to get the ATF. So what is it going to do is going to consolidate the market. That's why I say all the big players no their sharks. They're going to navigate to wherever the capital is. Then they're going to make laws that nobody else but maybe three or four can have a ETF, and that's going to keep them afloating too. Twenty seven, So they're thinking a decade timeframet.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christine Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,