Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, it's Bruce. Thanks for pulling up a chair for another bonus episode Table for two. A few months ago, I had.
Speaker 2: An amazing lunch at Via Cororota with the one and only Amy Sedaris. She is both so fun and funny, and I'm really looking forward to sharing our entire lunch with you next week. For now, I hope you enjoy this delightful little bonus round we did at the end of our meal, speed round pet Peeve.
Speaker 1: We answered that, but maybe there's another peg.
Speaker 3: I mean, I got a million pet peeves. I don't know how rapid fire this has to be. Packing peanuts, packing peans. I will not use packing peanuts when I ship you anything.
Speaker 1: Oh and I change it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I'm like, yeah, but you can put it in the mountop. No packing peanuts. They're discussed and.
Speaker 1: Also horrible for the environment, and then they're all over your apartment. Yeah, it's ridiculous. Favorite thing to do in New York City.
Speaker 3: Favorite thing to do in New York City is I like, I usually have nuts on me, So whenever I go to any park, I feed the squirrels, and then I give nuts to other people so they can feel feed up the squirrels.
Speaker 1: That's community building. Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 3: I love squirrels. State animal North Carolina and Virginia. I think, yeah, well the cardinal is the state bird, but for both. But yeah, the squirrel, the cardinal is, it's for Virginia and North Carolina.
Speaker 4: Why would I think it was? Saint Louis are so obsessed with Cardinals. Andy has everything else, all their sports teams or Cardinals.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe Cardinal gets around.
Speaker 1: Would you have been Agnes Moorehead or Samantha Stevens.
Speaker 3: Oh, Agnes Morehead my favorite everybody what I've seen too. I'm gonna walk down thos Oh.
Speaker 4: I lovehead with the big when the hands would fly?
Speaker 3: Yeah, my god, yeah, hush hush, sweet Charlotte.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, favorite favorite book? Oh, my favorite book?
Speaker 3: Well, David's books are always my go to. To Kill a mocking Bird is still today one of my favorite. I think Truth and Beauty it's called. It's a really good book. I didn't want to say I'm Patchet wrote it, but I could be wrong. I've read that, you know over and over.
Speaker 1: I think we know what your comfort food is.
Speaker 3: Bond bond candy.
Speaker 1: I don't mean to bring it up again popcorn.
Speaker 3: I love popcorn. I eat a lot of a lot of popcorn too porn good you put on it salt.
Speaker 4: Sometimes I'm in the mood like I'll do some butter okay, not pop preaker or anything.
Speaker 3: I don't do you think, Yeah, I just dore plain a cocon olive oil, nothing on it.
Speaker 1: It's good.
Speaker 3: It's a good source of fiber too.
Speaker 1: Nothing.
Speaker 3: I'm not a salt person, so I'm really sensitive, like I could taste it, and I'm like like when I or if I sugar like spaghetti sauces, like that pizza place we go to Emmett's and he's like, why is.
Speaker 1: This so good?
Speaker 3: I'm like, is this got sugar in the sung?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Check?
Speaker 3: Chack check chick. But I'd screwed pizza.
Speaker 4: You know, I was gonna just say Jerry blank like first, like like fan.
Speaker 3: Jerry's fun and I like her because she's for misfits and outcasts. And I love the stranger of the Candy audience. I'm so blassed to have them as fans because you know, I don't want to do a lot of different shows, so when people say I'm a fan, I never really know. But with a Strangers fan, I always know, or they say I dated my girlfriend because she was a stranger's or I broke up with my girlfriend because she didn't like strangers. And to think that it's still alive and there's the audience for it, I can't believe it. And also Mandalorian that's got a very specific and Mandalorian though want autographs like it's a different kind of but they're they're geek in a different way, and I love a geek. It's what I'm attracted to in real life. In high school, junior high I always like those guys, eighty R guys with the shirts and the pens and the wires and you're like, you built that arm yourself. Wow, you're those guys always.
Speaker 1: I had my fortieth high school reunion on Friday night.
Speaker 3: I'm going, oh my god, what are you doing to prep yourself well? Because everyone wants to lose five pounds of reunion.
Speaker 4: I've been prepping myself for this since the day I graduated.
Speaker 3: Well, there you look, you win. You got to show the titties on your arm. Yeah, you got to.
Speaker 1: It'll be a something will be happening.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Cheryl Tigs do it, Cheryl Blouse, Peanuts.
Speaker 4: On eBay those peanuts.
Speaker 1: I mean, look at me. I'm like this because.
Speaker 4: Most influential person in your life, David, where'd.
Speaker 1: You live by it?
Speaker 3: Don't bother other people? And when the other one is it's easier to not ask permission? You know that expression, We're easier. What is the way it goes?
Speaker 1: To ask for forgiveness, not permission?
Speaker 3: Not forget to do it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: I used to have it down like rather than I can't think of the way it goes. But yeah, you do it, and then you ask permission because if you ask permission, someone's going to say no.
Speaker 1: No, They're going to say no. Yeah. First word. Then for you, when I say Andy.
Speaker 3: Cohen monkey monkey, he's a monkey.
Speaker 1: Thank you for pulling up a chair.
Speaker 5: I love our lunches and never forget the romance of a meal. If you enjoy the show, please tell a friend and rate and review us on Apple Podcasts. Table for Two with Bruce Bozi is produced by iHeart Radio seven three seven Park and Airmail. Our executive producers are Bruce Bosi and Nathan Kay. Our supervising producer is Dylan Fagan. Our editors are Vincent to Johnny and Cas B. Bias.
Speaker 1: Table for two is researched and written by Jack Sullivan. Our sound engineers are Meil B. Klein, Jess Krainich, Evan Taylor, and Jesse Funk. Our music supervisor is Randall Poster. Our talent booking is done by Jane Sarkin. Table for two's social media manager is Gracie Wiener.
Speaker 4: Special thanks to Amy Sugarman, Uni Scherer, Kevin Yvane, Bobby Bauer, Alison Kanter Graber.
Speaker 5: For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.