Speaker 1: Misspelling with Tory Spelling and iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 2: So there's autograph signing conventions, there's coma gonds, all very fun. You get to like interact with fans and oh my gosh, it's so they're so cool. But nineties con bring it all back. This one is like the epic one. It's literally nineties con that's for entertainment. And I love it because I say, out of conventions, no disrespect, love them all. They're great. I say that because they're bring in money. This one is like the Four Seasons of conventions, and it's a female driven event. It's Christina and Leanna and these two badass females got together and were like, hey, you know, it used to be I think conventions pretty much a male driven industry. And these two females came in and are so empowering and so inspiring and so rad. I'm saying rad because it's so nineties and I still say it. And they put this together and it's it's taken off. So I did the first one, I believe two years ago, maybe three at this point, Hartford, Connecticut, and it brought the whole cast of Nino Too and Zero back together, brought us all there. Sadly this was after you know, Luke had passed, but Shannon was there and so it was me and Shan and Jenny and oh the first one, Brian wasn't there because he was working Ian Gabrielle. It's just like the whole thing and it was just so amazing and just the fan love is so real and nineties. I don't know, you know what everyone can say, like, oh, this decade or you know, early two thousands, y two, K whatever. I'm sorry, and maybe I'm biased whatever because I was, you know, famous in the nineties, still holding on to that, but oh my god, you guys Wilson Phillips performed did this one hold on vom Day. They just break everyone's ears, people in long commutes right now across America or like anyway, sorry about that anyway. Uh. It was like, it's just epic because I feel like nineties is that one deck that people. It's nostalgia and everything going on in the world, especially since you know, pandemic on I feel like people were really looking to reconnect to a time that in their minds was really special to them, something that felt good, felt comforting. And I always say nine on two m I'm like, it's like the mac and cheese, your favorite comfort food. I mean, I think it's elevated at a drizzle of like truffle. But you know, although I do love a good stove. First, I'm not gonna lie AnyWho. I'm just gonna say, like, I feel like nineties is the comfort food of television and movies for a generation and not just U generation, new generations because now they're all like finding it on the TikTok as the Cakids would say, you too, and it's all coming back and it's just like it's one of those generations that just doesn't get old. Well does get old thirty years ago, but you know what I mean, like it just comes back around and at these especially the nineties gone like I see, literally I'm not kidding grandmothers, mothers and their teen daughters and younger little kids and they're like the little ones don't know who I am, but they're like, oh, I love dancing with the stars, like my two weeks on but thank you I was robbed. But yeah, so it's just so special because I feel like, kind of I don't want to say the nineties because I was such a part of it, but like nineties is one of the things that families keep like really getting bonded over and connecting over and other Nineties in food is really all we have, like because nowadays everyone's on you know, their phone, social media so distracted and I don't know, it was just a special time. AnyWho, I just said that again. So it was nineties con and this was a big one. And we went back to Hartford, Connecticut, and they had one in Tampa that I did that was great. They had one Daytona that I wasn't able to do because I was on Dancing with the Stars, which I was super bummed about. And I'm telling you, they from everything from the props and sets they have to the green room where there's a masseuse, and it's just so epic. It's like so nice and we're treated so well. It's great. But all the fans are treated well and everyone's so happy to be there, all the volunteers because they do this and don't get paid and they're volunteering for the weekend to work with everybody and work with talent, and you know, all the patrons coming in like it's just like, I don't know, it's a good vibe. Everyone's happy. And I was stressed going to it because I had done a convention the weekend before, so I was like, oh my god, two weekends away from my kids. I hate leaving my kids, but I'm like, oh, mama's got to bring home the bacon for I open ban such an old reference whatever. My youngest would be like, only turkey bacon. I don't eat beef. Sorry it's not beef. I don't eat work. But yeah, it's just like such a great thing. And I'm like, my kids are starting to understand. And my eight year old after the one I did two weekends ago, he knows that I have merch. And the merch I have like Donna Martin graduates T shirts and Donna Martin caffeenates mugs. I had made this one. I had a new idea and I got graduation caps, the blue one like Donna Martin Graduates, and I write on it Donna Martin Graduates and personalize it. So that was new. And this was a special one because Donna and David Silver it's their twenty fifth wedding anniversary this year. Because the show went off in two thousand and the final episode, Donna and David finally after ten years get married and twenty twenty five it's their wedding anniversary. But it's not just that because the twenty fifth wedding anniversary is technically called the Silver Anniversary, and we're David and Donna Silver, so just all lines. And Brian Austin Green is obviously my boy bestie and we love traveling together and such good friends and he's my brother for life, so it's so great to do this and yeah, so that was really special to be like, hey, by the way, it's also David and Donna's wedding anniversary.
Speaker 1: And we had a we had a banner maid or I had a banner Oh my yeah, don't get me started. Yeah, I had a banner maid and it didn't really come out exactly as I.
Speaker 2: Had so we tried. You know, this, this world is new for us and we're not merch savvy or or anything savvy a little, a little by a little. So Ruthanne said, hey, I'm going to get this banner maid that we could hang because Brian and I have our tables right next to each other and we can hang this banner. And I was like great, and Ruthanne and I have the same aesthetic and taste and everything. So and I'm a detailed person. I don't delegate, but with her, like we've been working together, friends for over twenty five years. I trust her. So I was like, okay, she's got this. That was your first space yep. And I'm a font girl, like I'm really onto fons. I mean hello, I put my name in everything, very specific about the fonts I used, and like the a type personality in me. I used to be like I would have been like, what fonts are we considering and go through the whole list and like look at him and like put it out and be like, how's it looked together? Anyway, I left it up to her, so I didn't even really notice. I got to be honest. It was in script, it was lovely ish and then whatever fonts that you picked. Brian said, I go, look, we have a banner and he reads it and the d's looked like j's and he's like, oh, David and Jonna twenty fifth wedding anniversary. Perfect you guys. I couldn't un see it. Like I wanted to go in with a fat ass sharpie and just d I y that. Oh I didn't, but uh yeah, so were we need a new banner.
Speaker 1: By the way, we're getting we're getting a new banner for the next convention.
Speaker 2: But it did, and we're wayh in on the fonts a lot of a lot. We laughed about it every time. Yeah, okay, but so I'm leaving, I'm packing the night before and you guys know, uh self professed hoarder, I'm working on it, working on it, cleaned out my storage unit. It's all in boxes in my garage. And I was like, oh my god, wait, I have Donnamarin graduates T shirts. We had new ones made, really good ones that Ruth Anne had made with like Donnamarin graduates, like picture on it and David and Donna getting married and David and Donna young and like really cool ones. Misspelling. We have a misspelling T shirt. FYI, It's so cool. But anyway, I was like, well, I just have like pretty basic ones that are Donna Martin graduates, you know, in text across the T shirt. And I think the first convention like two three years ago, I didn't know what to expect, so I book ordered a lot and there were a lot left over. So I was like, I gotta find these. I gotta find these. So the night before I'm leaving, Dean comes over to help because he helped, you know, put everything in the garage, and he was like, wait, I think I remember where they are and the boxes are heavy. I'll come help to get you ready. I'm like okay, And Bo was like very into it because Bo is just turned in and he's super smart guy. He was like the first convention, He's like, I understand, what do you do there? And I was like, well, I meet fans and I signed autographs and I sell you know, merch and he's like sell and he's like, oh, so you make money and I was like yeah, and he's like, so you're going to make money for our family, and me, being the guilty human I am, I'm like, it's not about that. It's about connecting with my fans, and like, at the end of the day, you know, we all have families. This is sport. Yeah, you know, it's a mix of both. I love being there, but you know, we all have to make living so and it's a really great kind of side hustle, especially in the entertainment industry, which is like kind of I am low right now, So to be able to do things like this is really great for us, you know, supporting our families. Any anyway, so Bo was fascinating because he was like, so, we're getting the T shirts. Can I help? And he was getting them out, and he was helping me pack the suitcase, and then we were taking a ton of my books and he was putting that in and he's like, so, what do you do? You sign it? And I said, yeah, I sign it and he goes and then you get you get money for it, and I'm like yeah, and he's like and then you bring that money home and I was like yeah. And he's like, and then you can buy me candy and I was like yeah, buddy, yeah, And being the guilty working mom, I was like, of course, baby when I get home, and you know, he's just like he plays me like, oh my my heart strings, my baby. Last one. He's like candy and I was like uh huh, and he's like maybe a scratcher ticket. I was like, yeah, those are fun, and then he's like Amazon. I was like blind box and I was like whoa, whoa, whoa whoa yes, yes, yes anyway, so he said, wait, I have an idea, Mom, why are you just taking t shirts and books to sign. You have so much here you could just sign. Because he's not understanding and I'm not kidding, he goes to the kitchen. I don't know why this and is the most random thing. He comes back with a wooden spoon for cooking and he's like, you could sign this, and I'm like, oh, baby, I could sign it. I don't know who would buy that. Actually, actually what am I thinking? Like his his thing was just very innocent. He was just like grab anything and everything. Sign up, mom, sign up mom, more money for like candy. But in hindsight, that's not like wooden spoon, it's like a paddle like hmm huh, Donna Martin, there's some pun there anyone. M Nope, Donna Martin graduates. Donna Martin marinates ill like involving like juices and stuff and no cleaning your sister. No, I was thinking about whinspoon on your ass like a paddle, like it's like, you know, like marinating And I don't know anything about this, but like BDSM Donna Martin like only mind would go there. Duh oh okay, Donna Martin patulates Don Martin like spankates. Wait whoa not spink, I'm mean but anyway.
Speaker 1: Okay, Donna Martin makes pancakes.
Speaker 2: On my ass. Yeah, imagine I sign that and then I'm like and hey, you know, throwing five more bucks and you get to smack me on the ass with it. Okay, So moving along, moving along, Let's get to the airport. We get to the airport. We're meaning Brian, So Ruth and Brian and I fly and Hartford is lovely. Wait wait, wait, oh god, I'm going there. Are we talking luggage? I'm going there. Well, we were.
Speaker 1: Overpacked because we were bringing a lot of merchandise with us.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And you know, you if you're a little bit over wake.
Speaker 1: When you're checking your bags, if you get a nice airline person, they're like, it's fine, or you know, let's just take a you know, a pound or two off, it'll be fine.
Speaker 2: But the woman checking.
Speaker 1: Us in was a stickler. So first of all, she had us open.
Speaker 2: Would you call her a Karen, Yes, an airport Karen, your airline Karen. First, she had us.
Speaker 1: On our knees on the floor at the Burbank airport with both suitcases open, with the windspoon trying to reshuffle everything I was so irritating.
Speaker 2: Wait stop, stop, why wait, go back? She has us weigh it, and Razann's like already, like this is gonna be over weight, Like we're gonna be late, like me, she just paid the fee, and so we tell her it's it's gonna be overweight, and so she puts it on and she goes oh, and we're like, wait for it, it's two pounds overweight. Two pounds. I'm sorry, listen. I like to be treated fairly and I'm never one to say like wait, but come on, let us and I will say nothing. But I was like, really, two pounds. And then she's telling us like, so this one is four pounds underweight, so you should take open up that one. We're like, she's like instructing us take that out, and so Ruthan's like, you listen, you got you literally did get on your hands and knees and myself and we're like okay. And I was like I don't want to be doing this, and so ruth Anne says, you know what, We're not gonna make the flight. We got to get there because there's no direct flight to Hartford, so we have to get on connecting flights. You guys know, I'm a scared flyer anyway, although I'm getting better. So basically Ruthan's like, you know what and she never says this. You were frugal correct a little bit. Yeah, one day and you looked over at me and you go she's like, remove a and she's like, oh, what's that. I'm like my books and she's like oh okay, and then she goes, well, m yeah, move one over. So we move one. She goes, M yeah, it's still overweight by zero point five and she's like, move another one. And she's telling us and ruth Anne is compliant. Usually ruth Aneer'd be like what and she's.
Speaker 1: Like, I just know better at airport to just go with it because otherwise it's going to make it a bigger But you did look over at me at one point and say I think it's like fifty dollars and I know I never say this, we shouldn't spend the money, but.
Speaker 2: Like, let's just pay it. And she heard and she goes, oh no, no, it's double. It's going to be like one hundred dollars. Like it's like, okay, this is A and B conversation where here see your way out. Sorry, k your way out, Karen. No offense or how do you spell it? I don't know. It could be a sea. And yeah, she was just like listening, listening, but we're doing it. We do exactly what this woman tells us. And finally she goes, Okay, it's fine.
Speaker 1: It was humiliating because we're in the middle of the Bourbank Airport, which doesn't have like a first class area or anything. It's just all mushed together and there's a line and people are looking and we're on our knees with the suitcases.
Speaker 2: Sprawled, and I'm already embarrassed, like, yeah, people are not knowing I'm going to a convention and think I'm just like, oh, there's Tori Spelling and she travels with like all her books and her face on T shirts. And I'm just like, marry her shit, and what a surpa, that's me, your person just to clip your stuff around.
Speaker 1: But then thing, yeah got even worse. I stand up and we are getting ticketed finally, and the Karen flight lady looks at me and looks at Toy and then looks back at me and she says, are you her mother?
Speaker 2: Is this a mother daughter trip? Oh? My gosh, and I was like, I just looked at Ruthanna. I didn't even know what to say. I wanted to be like, we're friends. I mean, I was so horrified years older than me, Like, yeah, nice, I look older, but I know you don't. Okay, stop it, I don't look like your mother.
Speaker 1: At that moment, I had to make a decision between moving ahead and going on the trip with you or turning around, running from the airport and going to the nearest plastic searcheon because so.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. But yeah, so that happened. So that started us off on a good foot yakay flight Okay, So anyway, moving it along. We meet Brian, we get on the flight, we get on another flight, We get to Hartford and we get in like it was late. It was like one in the morning. We go to our hotel and then the next day we have our first signing. So we did three days of signings and it's Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Friday is like a half day. Saturday is a ten hour day. It's literally a ten hour day. But it's great, like you get to meet amazing thousands of people, like thousands were there. It was a really great one, so much love for the nineties, and the whole cast was there, and it was Ian's birthday and that was going to be on Sunday. So his girlfriend, Kay, who I am in love with. She is amazing and great and they have such a great blended family now and really enjoyed her. We all after the first signing go out to celebrate. So the whole cast and our reps and our friends and we all go out to celebrate Ion's birthday and we had a great night. Oh my gosh. The toasts which Jen initiated, which was really great, which I panic when someone's like toasts or and Jenny was like, here's a fun game. Everyone go around the table and say something about Ian that you love. And I literally I get just so nervous and it's like, oh, what am I gonna say? What am I gonna say? But it was all so heartfelt and so great, and Ian did tear up and he gave a speech about the family that we've had forever, and it was just like, uh, it was a magical night. Anyway. So then we go back to the bar, which they had kind of like they had a bar at the hotel, but then they closed it off and had like a lounge that was like for all the like actors of Nineties Con and their peeps, which was really fun. So the first night we go, so it was the whole cast. We went and got to catch up with so Late Moonfry, who I've known forever, Punky Brewster, who is amazing, another fellow podcaster, writer Strong. He and Brian were talking and we've seen each other in passing like since the nineties and hello, I don't think we've ever met. Oh my god, but sorry, I hold that thought. Anyway, Brian introduces us and what an amazing human and just like a really special person, so smart, so lovely, so humble and yeah. So we ended up hanging with him all weekend and he was just great. And halfway through the first part of our combo true Tory style, so he has his pod with iHeart called pod Meets World that's really great, and we were just like, oh my gosh, look at us, we're podcasters now, and just kind of like comparing notes and saying how much we love our iHeart family and working with them, and then like my eyes got big, like when fans see me and super fan out and all of a sudden, it like all came back to me and I was like, oh my god, you were in Cabin Fever. You guys know I love horror fiones so and he was like yeah yeah, And I was like, oh my god, one of the cult classics. That's like one of my favorites. And I said and I just like couldn't control myself. I was like wow. I was like, I had such a crush on you after seeing that, and then I was like shut it. Anyway, fan girled out, but then I got my shit together. But any way, it was just so cool all hanging out. And then oh and then the whole Scream cast was together, which so the weekend before, Skeet and Matthew from Scream were there, but this weekend like it was a whole like cast reunion, and so it was Skeet, it was Matthew Rose, Jamie Dermott. Are we leaving anyone else? No? That was it and and me and you guys know me, So I feel so like, oh my god, they're all like so famous from the Scream franchise, Like who I had a cameo you know in Scream too. But so when they put this cast phote together. I felt super guilty being a part of it. But Jamie who was recently Jamie Kennedy, who was recently on the pod, we had talked about like, hey, we're gonna be at nineties com We're gonna do this. So anyway, it was such a great experience having the nine O two and zero group photos, which I'm super comfortable with, and then the Scream reunion photo op, which I was like, I feel so uncomaed and like if it was my like, you know, friends from nine O two one oh, that I've known forever, even though I know all of the ones from Scream, It's just, you know, it's not like brothers and sisters that have been through, you know, thirty years together. So you know, I could look at any of my nine o two and oh friends and family and be like, hey, you know, I got a good side, Like can we switch places? Like I want to show my right side that didn't happen here. So they're like okay, so chairs in front, oh, David orquette duh uh? And so they're like okay, uh in the front, Tory sit there, David in the middle, Rose there, all the boys in the back, And I was just like, oh my god, it's my bad side and I didn't know what to do and I was totally panic. But like, I love Rose McGowan. I've known her for years, but like, I'm not going to be like, you know, I already don't feel worthy being there and included, and I'm like, I'm just ac CuMo uh in a metaverse, playing myself but playing the star of the movie within the movie. Anywhoy, I'm not gonna be like, hey, Rose, do you mind if we switch sides? So then I'm like, okay, what do I do? Think fast? Think fast? So I'm like, okay, well, I'll just make it cute and like turn to the side. But then I'm like panicked, And in my head, I'm like, is David Arkett, who I've known forever, Like, is he going to be like, wow, she's like turning her back to me, which he's so cool, he would never think this. This is all in my head. And it all happened real fast because they're like, you have a time, woman, and they're like, come on, get people in. They're waiting. Here's a huge line. Anyway, that happened. What else? Oh, the second signing of Scream so we did it two days in row with the photo ops I know too, and now we did three days in a row. Sorry, I'm really excited right now. I'm passionate about this nineties cone. I'm such a fan girl. Can you tell? Like I'm a fan of all this as well, which is super cool on the other flip side of it. Anyway, the first day, like Matthew Lillard's holding my hand, I never take pictures with people like I never ask because I'm like, gosh, they're here working and you know, they have so many fans to get through. I'm not going to be that girl. Like we know this industry. I've been in it forever with them. I'm not going to go up and be like can I have a photo with you as well? And you know and not and you're not going to charge me? Yeah, no, they wouldn't. Like I just felt guilty. So but you know, I had all the courage in the world because I did it with Christopher Lloyd the weekend before and and Margaret. So now I'm feeling good about myself and so yeah, I was like, my kids, this is the only thing like taking a like skeet the weekend before had sent a video to my daughter Hattie, and her favorite movie in the world is Scream the whole franchise, and anyway, she loves Skeet and she was so psyched that he sent that, and I was like, oh my god, I'm gonna get major brownie points. I'm going to go in for it. I'm gonna ask Matthew Lillard for a photo, which I was like so nervous inside. I was like shaking inside, but I'm like, pull it together, and I was like, because sorry, got clemp there. I was like, not only am I gonna get brownie points, because some of my kids are gonna be like, oh, Matthew Lillard Scream. Other kids are gonna be like Matthew Lillard Scooby Doo Shaggy and then wait for it, my younger ones are gonna be like five Nights of Freddy and so it's just like he's like he's like the god of like all of of doing all of this. So anyway, anyway, I was like, maybe can I take a picture with you? But I didn't do it like that. I was like, hey, Matthew, I was like, oh, can I get a picture? My kids are huge fans. So he was like, of course, So he takes a picture with me and I sent that home to the kids and they were like, oh my god. They were freaking out. Anyway, So that happened, and then the next day come back to do the photo op with Scream again, and I'm like, okay, yesterday I went well, saw most of them at the bar last night. We all hung out, you know, and Jamie Kennedy and I are like besties now, like we're friends back in the day. But then he came on my podcast and now we've connected and now he's just like literally my new boy best friend. Like, oh my god, and we want to do something funny together, right, ruth Hanne, that's right. She fell asleep. She's like this, speed it up, sister, so boring, get to it. Okay.
Speaker 1: I was going here, No, what I was going to say is that is true, except I think Jamie Kennedy is my boyfriend.
Speaker 2: But you can live in the delusion all you want. So there was a moment we were going to the airport on the way home, I'm jumping ahead and Ruth Anne's Phone's like blowing up, and I'm like, oh, what's going on? Something podcasts something like all our businesses. What's happening? And she's like, oh, it's just Jamie Kennedy and I was like, oh my god, what do you mean? And then I texted him. I'm like, ew, what's wrong with you? Texting Ruth amb but not me and my mother and not me right, yeah, exactly anyway, but the second screen photo op. The second day, I was feeling more comfortable hanging out and then it was like, okay, you've got guys. The reunion's over, so you know, Dermot step out, Tory step out, and they were like og casts basically say and I was like, okay, okay, okay, I'm walking away, and Matthew Lillard goes and I don't know if you guys know, but you can look on his instagram. He has like a mega like camera. He takes amazing photography, great photos and documents things and videos and he's just creative, so creative and so kind. He and Skeet like the kindest humans. And they played killers and scream like. I can't tell you how kind they were to every female that came out or were like, oh my god, Skeet Matthew and they're just like every person and their lines you guys. They didn't stop. They were around the corner anyway. So he pulls out his camera and he's very tall, you guys. So all the casts are still in their chairs in the background, and I'm leaving, but he turns to me and he says, oh, can I take a picture of you? And I was like, oh my god, Matthew Lillard wants my picture. I know his pictures, they're so great. So he's feeling really good about myself. So then he kind of got distracted because some fans for the OG cast had brought an artwork of them, and so he immediately was like, you know, and they're rushing all of us along. He was like, oh, wait before you go wait, you know, sit down again. Wait Rose, let me take a picture, David, let me take your picture, Jamie, your picture, skate like all that. And so I'm just waiting and I'm waiting and I'm just standing there, and then I'm like, okay, well, it's okay. I'm just a cameo and screened two. You know, he'll get to me when he's done with all of them. And then I see him coming back over and I'm like, okay, it's my turn. He's going to take a picture of me, Hobe, he gets my good side and he walks past me and he puts his camera and zips it in his cake and goes back to his photo. And I was like, oh my god, now, granted, let me tell you the nicest human ever. I think there was so much going on that he just like was distracted and forgot and he's really tall and I'm tiny. Maybe he didn't see me standing there. I don't know, but Ruthanna and I had this running joke the rest of the time that like I'm just still standing there in the victory. You have to get back to your table, like there's fans waiting, and I'm like, one more second, Matthew Lillard, it's gonna take my picture. And that's a hard last name to say, tongue twister, someone that doesn't enunciate Lillard well. And then the would rise, the sun would rise. You just do this like fast paced thing of like if we were like in a movie, it'd be like convention people fatcy just speed it up, going in and out, in and out day night day, night, day, night, and like cut to me and I'm just still there, like waiting for Matthew Lillard take my photo. Oh man, I'm gonna dm be like what about me?
Speaker 1: I really do think he just forgot But that was no totally.
Speaker 2: We saw him later and he was all huggy and great and like he's so cool. Anyway, I did get past a lot of babies at this convention. I gotta tell you, Oh my god, I know my ovaries are old and dried up, but whatever, I still feel it. I'm like, oh that baby, and I miss my babies. And it is a curious thing that Jenny and I talked about at dinner and we were like, isn't it odd that like people have they don't know us. I mean they know us from TV, but they don't know if you have a cold. They don't know, you know, I don't know, like and they're so happy to be like here and put their newborn like in your hands, and hey, I'm never gonna refuse a baby. You stick a baby in on me and me, well yeah you know that too, but yeah. And people were handing me the babies and one baby was so yummy and just fell asleep on my shoulder and I was like just like doing the mom like what is it to go back and forth kind of rocking the baby, and I'm sure people in line were like, oh my god, I'm waiting here, please hurry.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: I was like, it's a baby. I was having an anxiety attack. I'm like, we've got to move. We gotta go. The doors are going to be locked. They're going to be locked out. Anyway, friends do friends favors and pass babies to them if you love them. So at one point I was holding this baby. You fell asleep and I was like, oh, I know Jen's gonna love this. So I literally walked over to her booth and I said, I'm giving you a gift and she goes, oh my god, give me that baby. So I said, here's the baby, and she took the baby and she's like, oh, this is the best. But yeah, I feel like yeah, babies and dogs. People were just like here, take my baby and dog. And you're like, okay, great, I love it. I love it. Anyway, we stayed this amazing hotel. This is now my third time at this hotel and love it. But for some reason our room the heat wasn't working or we didn't know how to do it. So we don't how to do tech stuff or heat stuff or anything. So the last morning I woke up and Ruth and the day before had gone and walked around all of downtown like Hartford. She's like, it is the loveliest, cutest little like town city and there's like all these amazing food places and bakeries and flower shops and it's just lovely. And I had a little fomo because I was like, oh, okay, look at me. I'm just laying in bed. And so I woke up early. The heat was like who really hot? And I was like, oh my gosh, okay, you know what, I'm up and it's really hot here and Ruth Anne sleeping and we have like a few more hours. It was seven am in the morning. You guys, I had had heath stroke. That's well actually, And I was like, I don't know. Sometimes once in a blue moon, I like to get out and do things by myself in a new place, just to challenge myself. So I go walking. I go outdoors and it's thirty eight degrees and I'm gonna sweatshirt. It had been raining, still drizzling. So I walk out the front and I'm like looking and I was like, oh, you know what would be great right now? I'm gonna have a coffee. I'm gonna have a little bigel those fresh bakeries you told me about not thinking. It's seven am, like no place is open, and it's Sunday. It's like the day of rest, and like, especially in La everything's opening, you know, twenty four to seven. Not here. So I start walking and then I'm walking, and then I'm walking and now I'm winded. I am winded because you know, you know, I want to walk. I'm freezing, and I'm like, oh and I've been on my feet for two days for like, you know, eighteen hours. Like so I'm like, okay, at this point, I should probably go back because nothing is open at all. And then ha ha, I see a Burger King and Burger King's open, mind you. I don't even like breakfast. Fucking hate breakfast. But I was like winning Hartford, only thing opens. So I was like, I'm just gonna do it. So I walk in to this Burger King and I was like, oh god, I mean, I'm not gonna lie. I'm McDonald's over. Burg King used to love it when they took burger bundles way back in the day off the menu. I was like I'm out. Sorry. Oh, you guys should bring them back. They were literally the best. AnyWho. I'm like, okay, so I'm gonna get a breakfast thing and it's just, you know, it's biscuits and ham and eggs or bacon or whatever mcgrittle No, sorry, that's McDonald's for grittle, whatever it is. So I'm standing there and in my mind, I'm like, I don't really want this. I hate breakfast. Why am I here? This is only gonna hurt my stomach and I'm gonna have to stand here for you know, ten hours doing a signing again and then get on two connecting flights home. Oh that's not gonna be pretty. So I'm standing there and this guy comes up to me, like there were so many people there. I don't know why it was me, you know who. I was older guy, and he just kind of like shuffles next to me and like leans in and he goes h. So they changed the menu, didn't they. I'm like, I don't fucking know. I don't know the man. You I've been here since nineteen eighty eight when they burger bundled, and I don't need breakfast anyway. I was like, uh oh, I don't know, and he's like, well, I always get the buttermilk pancake sticks and that's my jam and it's not on the menu and I can't believe they changed it. And I'm now I'm tired. I'm freezing. My stomach's gurgling just looking at this menu. And he said, buttermilk pancake sticks. Switch, maybe want to puke in my mouth. So, but in true Tory form, I was like, um, I don't know, sir, I actually don't know, but let me look for you. Mind you. I didn't have my contacts in so I couldn't even read it. And then I was like, oh, actually I found it, and he's like huh okay, great, and I'm like walked out and I was like, you know what, I'm out, Like I'm out, like I couldn't do it. So instead I did the right thing for my stomach, and I got into uber went to the nearest seven eleven, like two miles away, and got my favorite thing there. Well, I really wanted a hot dog, but I was pushing it, so I got the tuna salad sandwich there at seven eleven. Don't tell me now I'm plummiting in my mouth great. Oh now I want one. I'm gonna go get one right now. It's my comfort burrito supreme at Taco Bell, cheeseburger extra pickles, extra onions at McDonald's or Big Mac. I go back and forth and a tun of salad sandwich at seven eleven. That's me in a nutshell. I'm Tori. I don't drink water. Yeah, I drink water. This weekend at my booth, I was so thirsty because I had coffee, which I don't drink coffee. Really. I walked back, which I was winded again, and our room was ninety five degrees so I couldn't breathe. And so when we got to our table, I was like, Bart, I'm actually parched. And they only had water. And you know me, I don't like to ask for things. So I pick up a bottle of water like one of these. I open it, I drink the entire thing. I chugged that thing back. Oh my god. I was like Will Ferrell in Old School. I was like, oh, it tastes so good in my tongue. M like Tori. The tank like it was like, I chugged the whole thing. And Gresley, who was our volunteer who I worked before with her. She is a huge fan of the podcast. She made me, Oh my god, she made a misspelling cup for me. She made digital things for my kids, bags and everything knows me and she was she looked over and she goes, I can't believe it. I wish I had that on camera. I go what, She goes, you just drink water. I know you you don't drink water. I was like, you have no idea my morning anyway, So that happened. Anything else, We're done. No. It was a very productive weekend. Made new friends, saw a lot of old friends. Oh my god, you guys. One last thing, I just screamed your ear since I was sitting because I like to sit on the ground. I feel grounded. I was sitting outside one of the photo ops. I think later in the day, Julie White walks by ercle and he walks by, and you know, I've talked about this before, the celebrity nod and I'm sitting on the ground. I look up and it's him and I'm like, oh my god, oh my god, don't panic act normal and I and he goes, hi Tori, and I go, h hey, good to see you, and He's like you too. I don't think I've ever met him, but I was like, so it's kind of that celebrity thing. But I was like, oh my god, love that guy. Oh and I did have Lacey Shaver was there and I did have to go up to her, and she was signing a million things, so I felt guilty and I was like, listen, oh my god, hello the o G Gretchen mean girls, my girls are going off. I have to take a picture with you. I took a picture. Oh my god. The Craft one of my ultimate favorite, all time favorite horror films. Nev Campbell's in it, Robin Tunney, Rachel True Skeet is in it. I had to go up so Rachel, who I've known for a long time, never met Robin but whenever, and I was like, I gotta take a picture with you guys for my kids. So anyway, I was a total fan girl this weekend. Met some amazing people. And anyway, I get home and I was like, oh my god, my babies are gonna be so excited to see me. We landed, We get in like three am, and he was asleep, so I'm like, oh my god, I didn't take my makeup off. I crawled into bed. I don't think I even changed my clothes from the plane. Ill that's gross. Sorry, And I laid down and then like five am, he wakes up and he's like, mom, I'm your home and he goes, mom, did you make money? I was like, oh, my god, buddy, yeah, and he goes, where's the cash? Where's the cash? Because most people pay cash at the conventions. I'm like, how is he so savvy? What is happening? And I was like oh, I was like, well, so random, it's not I was like, oh, in the bathroom, the top drawer one to the left, and he was like okay. So he goes and he comes back and he's like one dollar, two dollars. I was like, yeah, those are hundreds, and he's like, whoa one hundred. I was like, baby, this is so adorable, but I want the money is dirty. You cannot touch money anyway. Good news is he got some candy, a couple of scratchers yesterday and oh he made four dollars. We have to go back in exchange at the gas station and I'll get another two to salad sandwich and you guys nineties con torri out