Speaker 1: What's up everybody?
Speaker 2: Welcome back to the Draymond Green Show with my brother Baron Davis.
Speaker 1: How you feeling, my dog?
Speaker 3: I'm good, bro, just coming off my first coaching a you win and loving and under you our first tournament. Shout out to the boys, CALLI elite LA Unified basketball.
Speaker 1: What's up with you? My dog? You've been balling, man, I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: First, Hey, loving you? That was your first tournament. That was our very first tournament. Hey, y'all won the first one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we won a championship. But like thirty, are y'all eliter? Was the competition not that good?
Speaker 1: The competition was good. I think it was a mix of both.
Speaker 3: Right, I didn't know, like like I wasn't expecting what type of team I was gonna have, right outside of like my kids, they friends and like some of the kids I coach are in flag football. But like them kids got game, like real game, like left hand layups, euro step, you know, everybody shooting threes.
Speaker 1: I was watching the Baby Warriors.
Speaker 3: I was just trying to get him to play defense man and pass the ball to each other because you know these young dudes, they be looking for them stat everybody want to shoot threes. Everybody want to, you know, get the highlights drew between you know, two or three people and make a highlight. So I was just on them about defense, contestant shots, rebounding, and passing the ball.
Speaker 1: That was it, and we won. I was I was happy for him. That's fire. So nice. Yeah, he gonna be nice. He's good.
Speaker 3: He's good, he's a good he's a good compliment to the team. He had four threes in the championship though, Oh you shoot that thing. Yeah, point guard, point guard, he could play point, he could play two. My whole team is guards. Okay, they all guards. Yeah, I got all guards. I need some big I need some big kids. I need some bruises.
Speaker 2: I think at that age, at the age of eleven, I think every basketball player should be a guard.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: Because even if you, if you grow and you become a big man, to have guard skills as a big even if you even if you grow up and become a back to the basket big man, to still have guard skills like in your back downs, your ball handling, like say you grow up to be a back to the because I think at some point or another, like obviously we see what jokers on and those type of guys. But at some point or another, like basketball going cycles back to the big man is going to come back and they're eleven years old and their lifetime back to the basket. Big man will definitely come back and say you grow like you're eleven now, but you grow to be sixteen and sixty eleven, back to the basket. Big If you play point guard as as a kid or just guard as a kid, it helps with your ball headler, but it also helps you.
Speaker 1: See the floor.
Speaker 2: So say you become a guy that's double team like to have that background.
Speaker 1: But I was the guard. You can see different things.
Speaker 2: You can hand the pressure differently, So I think that's important anyway, Like regardless of size.
Speaker 3: All my kids gonna have guard skills and post skills. I know you defensive. I know you're going for defensive Player of the Year. When I have to tell you there's no garden bead in the post, not even.
Speaker 1: Not even that is not.
Speaker 3: Saying you at six' two was scoring on me in the. Post no, Way i'm gonna call you. Out when when you get ready to work out to go back to, Camp i'm coming in the, Gym bro you're gonna be, Like you're gonna be, like yeah, Right i've Never i've never seen somebody with this much post. Activity you're gonna you're gonna throw your back.
Speaker 2: Out how you, feeling, MAN i FEEL i found.
Speaker 1: Well i'm, tired, Bro, HONESTLY i can. Imagine i'm.
Speaker 2: EXHAUSTED i Need i'm looking forward to tomorrow just showing up to the. Plane fly To, phoenix chill, out. Brom last five days been crazy.
Speaker 1: Crazy we flew To.
Speaker 2: Memphis they flew from play To, memphis flew From memphis TO.
Speaker 1: La game in L.
Speaker 2: A come home on the back to back off a two week trip is. Unheard uh back to. First it ain't like they gave us like some garbage the Den.
Speaker 1: BROCK i got the.
Speaker 2: Heat yeah that was and then you, know obviously didn't having a five o'clock. Game five thirty games today came. Fast say those are the worst games.
Speaker 3: Ever people don't understand how off, field off field GRIND i. Feel schedule you are with those types those in the twelve thirty. Games throw your whole schedule.
Speaker 2: Off twelve Thirty it's like right, there smack in the middle of when you would be nak can't get.
Speaker 1: IT.
Speaker 2: Nr it's, weird, man it's, weird but, no so, Honestly i'm, tired but, nonetheless outside of, THAT.
Speaker 1: I feel.
Speaker 2: GREAT i, think, uh you, know just, yeah competing at a high, LEVEL i feel.
Speaker 1: Great.
Speaker 2: Brother i'm, healthy, covering, covering firing, around talking.
Speaker 1: Shit you got your nightmare. Thing you're working on your.
Speaker 2: Nightmare waiting on a nightmare. Opportunity i'm waiting on the nightmare. Opportunity but, yeah, BRO i, think, UH i feel good about THE.
Speaker 1: Doug it's that. TIME i feel good about the.
Speaker 3: Dub it's that time of year where, like, man it's like how many games? Left you're thinking like, that but you, know, like, man we we gotta put we gotta put our put our hands down and and and start mining these last four games right to see where we shake.
Speaker 2: Out and then you get That and guess what an opportunity to have a fifty win. SEASON i used To i'll be, honest there was a point of time in my life not long, ago WHERE i took fifty win seasons completely for. Granted, yeah oh, yeah like, sure for. Sure whatever we got an opportunity to get to a fifty win, Season i'll take.
Speaker 1: It so we need to win these next.
Speaker 2: Four but before we get into the, show remember to subscribe to The Draymond Green show With Baron davis so you don't miss any.
Speaker 3: And don't forget to follow us on all social media At dramond's. Show all, right Dav, nation what's happening The? Rockets that game was very physical to. Flagrant, HEY i saw that flagrant foul. Call oh my, god that was. Wild i've never heard someone winding up to make the layup in front of somebody man that right.
Speaker 1: There ONCE i saw.
Speaker 3: That ONCE i saw, that, THOUGH i was, like, okay, someday, right something is not, Right, like first of, all it's a foul and one nobody nobody tells you to stick your nose and grown folks business meaning you don't leave with your face and you off balance and you. Foul SO i don't understand how you got an offensive file at. One then on top of, that they said it was a flagrant. File then they said you wind up and with, force like how else do you go to the basket.
Speaker 1: To them like?
Speaker 2: This oh my, gosh BECAUSE i ain't got bounce in the air like this.
Speaker 3: Anybody else like that was one of those anybody else it would have been oh you, okay like they would have called it a, one they may have called in an office. Foul but because it Was Draymond, green they said it was.
Speaker 1: A wind up with. Force that's.
Speaker 2: Defamatory and you were and you were one step away and you make the.
Speaker 1: Layup. Man that's why way that actually changes that. Game that game. Goes it's a huge, time huge, play.
Speaker 3: Right because it, yeah because it takes all the time. Away i'm watching the, game So i'm watching everybody reaction on the, bench and it became a, debate, right it became almost like a, debate and they deflated all the energy and it was.
Speaker 2: And that's crazy WHEN i heard that and a technical found the technical because BECAUSE i want the position, too.
Speaker 3: Because in that, case That kroen lincol dunk was a flasciphile, flagrant LIKE i don't, know, man that's a. Flagrant that's a that to be a, flagrantphile it's forth to not even be a one number.
Speaker 1: One he's running underneath me and then don't, jump so for it not to be.
Speaker 2: An one slip almost slip almost actually, crazy all, right that's that's.
Speaker 1: Fine.
Speaker 2: Cool moving on to then get A flagran. File The flagran file wasn't necessarily what killed. Me what killed me was the description explanations this man and he and the way he said, it the way he ducked like like deliver was, forced Like i'm just not sure how else to go to the. Basket that Was, yeah definitely changed the. Game like, nonetheless that changed a. LOT i, think, uh after, that it definitely was deflated and we just didn't have enough in the. TANK i, Think, uh The denver game was really a schedule. Loss denver sitting In San francisco wait on us to get. Back we get back home off a two week trip and have a game the same day we got. HOME i didn't make it home till like three o'clock that that. Morning and, nonetheless we ducked deep and we found a way to get that. GAME i think all of that eventually caught.
Speaker 1: Us, Tonight.
Speaker 2: Like the, energy it's just legs dead, legs like we gave over exactly like the first. QUARTER i could barely get up and. Court my legs was so. Dead and we go back on. Offense i'm just standing back there, watching like shooting shoot it SO i could be back here on. Defense but it was you. Know, nonetheless, though you got to get him some. Credit you, know they stepped, up they made something they, Do they made some big. Shots Jalen green had a really good. Game Dylan brooks played. Well Aman, thompson you, KNOW i benefit of. Him, uh he's so, athletic and he's just getting more and more. Confident he's starting to see more and more pictures. Developed SO i think he really he really the key to that. Team and Then jabbar had a good game off the, bench you, know so you got to you gotta get. Them shingoon play, well so you gotta get them some. Credit they played well across the. Board they got, talent, man they got.
Speaker 3: Talent they're, young they, athletic they got a lot of skilled. Players they. Tough they play. Tough, absolutely if they don't back. Down that's WHAT i like about them the most is they not backing down to.
Speaker 1: Nobody.
Speaker 2: Fact but if you, know if this is a team that we see in the, PLAYOFFS i like how we match. UP i like we got experience in the. Playoffs LIKE i, LIKE i love our. Chances we see the same in the. Playoffs but they do play as.
Speaker 4: Tough the finals are, here and the only thing for. Certain it's the last time to bet on college basketball this. Season we've got amazing. Games duke In, Houston, Wow, Auburn Florida Double. Wild been an amazing ride to get. Here unexpected. Happenings get in on the Action DraftKings. Sportsbook Download it takes ninety. Seconds live betting, promos exclusive, content. Parlays DraftKings the ultimate college basketball destination For. March if you want to make your first.
Speaker 1: Bet make it.
Speaker 4: Simple check out the. Matchups pick a team.
Speaker 1: To win first.
Speaker 4: Time here's something special New DraftKings customers bet five. Bucks that's, it got one hundred and fifty in bonus. Bets instantly bet the unexpected With DraftKings. Sportsbook download The draftking.
Speaker 1: App use.
Speaker 4: It the code Is colin Col I. N that'll get you new, customers one hundred and fifty and bonus. Bets bett in just five only On. DraftKings The crown is.
Speaker 5: Yours gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler In New york called eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and y four six seven three six nine In. Connecticut help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or VISIT ccpg dot. Org please play responsibly on behalf Of Boothill casino In, Resorting kansas twenty. One on over agent eligibility varies by, Jurisdiction void And Ontario new customers. Only bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after. Issuance four additional terms and responsible gaming resources SEE dkanng dot. Co slash.
Speaker 3: Audio Jimmy butler Mentioned Steph curry That i've never seen an individual get filed more than he gets. Filed and one THING i found interesting was most of it is off the. Ball please break that down and why is that? True, well it's.
Speaker 2: Definitely true BECAUSE i think they first stepped just as much off the, ball if not more than they do on them because off the ball is where he calls it so much habit And jimmy with the statement that he, made it's very. TRUE i think he's always been grabbed and held off the ball because you don't want to get a step, beyond so everybody just grab and hold. Them and you, know it's interesting Because loune got an offensive file tonight where he was going in for the screen And loune says something to the rough and the rough something. BACK i, said, YEAH i, said the problem is it is an offensive.
Speaker 1: FILE i, said but you're just letting the guy hold.
Speaker 2: Him so in order for him to get a, screen he actually have to go try to ranch in between this guy grabbing him And. Steph he has to go try to wedge in between that because he's just being.
Speaker 1: Hell, so, yeah you can call the offensive.
Speaker 2: File every, time but if he's just going to hold, him then what is he to do as a?
Speaker 1: Screener you know What i'm, Saying, like you really.
Speaker 2: Can't get a clean screen because he's just grabbing and hold him and you're not going to call the first, file, Right, so uh, No jimmy's is one thousand percent true Like.
Speaker 1: Steph steph gets filed more than, anybody and.
Speaker 2: It is oftentimes off the ball because you, know as soon as he take, off if you're a half a step off his, body it creates a domino effect because all he need IS i have an inch to get the shot off and it's a great. Look so they just grabbing hold, him and he just keep moving and keep more and they just grab him and hold. It Hold it's. Interesting it's definitely interesting to say the.
Speaker 3: Least, yeah my golf For steph in the, playoffs it's ten free throws a.
Speaker 2: Game he should get ten free throws a. Game, yeah that's for.
Speaker 3: Sure he, definitely but HE i want him to average ten free throws a game just because he does get filed a. Lot AND i, think you know a lot of times the referees just kind of let it, slide right the, grabbing the, holding you, know jumping under around when he's, shooting, like people do whatever they, can and sometimes they let that go because because you're, you're you're greatness for a capacity outside of you, know no. Contact you can't hit a. Shooter you can't have contact with a. Shooter you can't grab somebody coming around the. Screen and WHEN i watch the, game he get, bumped hell grab pushed off his mark more than any shooter That i've ever seen in the. League not get those files the next four games.
Speaker 1: A, second one.
Speaker 2: Second you, KNOW i Think steph also gets punished for two. Things one is he don't talk to the rough rees right, like so they know they're not going to get cust. Outs they know he ain't gonna say. Much he may say something every now and, then but he don't say, anything AND i think that actually he gets penalized for. THAT i also think he gets penalized because he's not a, flopper, right.
Speaker 1: So he don't flop to sell.
Speaker 2: Calls and so it's almost as, if, oh he not getting fouled or don't matter because he ain't showing that he getting.
Speaker 1: Filed AND i think in this, league we reward flopping like and.
Speaker 2: We put up flopping ruling that you ever see get, called right, like the flop never gets called, ever it does not get called all, year but it's actually a, route you. Know but we reward flopping and flailing in this, league And steph does, Neither and SO i actually think it ultimately it doesn't really hurt him because he still do what he, do but it hurts him as far as getting the call and getting to the free throw line because he don't flop.
Speaker 1: It he don't sell the.
Speaker 3: Cost and speaking Of, steph you, know y'all been locked in, stuff been locked in before This rockets, game of, course you, know fifty two points versus The grizzlies twelve, threes thirty seven points against The, lakers thirty six against The.
Speaker 1: Nuggets seven.
Speaker 3: Threes he got an, edge, right now, right you know you See steph locked.
Speaker 1: In what does that?
Speaker 3: Mean, like what are you saying on a daily basis that's keeping that's getting him hyped up for these, games.
Speaker 2: Especially on your? Run what's changing? STUFF i think he said it early. ON i think number, one you, know him having being forced to take that week off him just to kind of get your legs back. Underneath but number two were riding in the thicket things like we right in the, hunt we kind of we control our own, destiny like to guarantee ourselves a playoff. Spot he said it a few months. AGO i just want to play meaningful. Basketball and after every game he'd be like he look at, coaches he.
Speaker 1: Say meaning for.
Speaker 2: Basketball and SO i don't think it's necessarily something that's hyping him up per, se more so than the opportunity to slays meaning for. Basketball basketball games that really mean, something and you, know like us going to the playoffs is a very realistic. Thing like so let's you, know you start to wrap up to, that you, know getting to that level of where you know you need to be in a couple of. Weeks and SO i, think you, know it's just kind of that, time like he's definitely been locked in and he you know He steph also we all. DO i don't with the, pot but you get to a point of where you put everything else down and it's just, like all, right it's it's it's just this, now and you know that's it's it's around that. Time so it's definitely locked in playing with that edge and. Focus you. Know i'm just, like what matters is the, games and.
Speaker 1: It's. SHOWING i think he.
Speaker 2: Making an argument to snatch that last spot on that on that LL nba team first team making a putting up a real.
Speaker 3: Case so, absolutely especially the year you've been having and the. Consistency you, know we talk, about you know the importance of consistency and how much we value consistency throughout the year and also the growth and so finish the, Year finishing the year strong is going to be super. Important and this last week of the season is even more important because you got The, suns The, spurs The blazers and The. Clippers you, know everything that's happening with you on the floor when you guys, play when you don't, play is really gonna determine who's gonna.
Speaker 1: Before eight, Ten, right.
Speaker 3: What are you what is the team, thinking you, know how are you looking at this? Week what is this last week of the season mean to?
Speaker 2: You, well, like you, know obviously we are in prime position to not only get in the, playoffs but we could we could possibly be the third or four, seas like possibly get a home court series to start the, playoffs which a week and a half ago wasn't even a realistic. Goal but things. Happened memphis lost some, Games never lost some, Games lakers lost a couple of, games and you, know that's.
Speaker 1: A realistic thing. Now and SO i think that's the.
Speaker 2: Focus and the focus isn't like we're not, like, yo let's get the, four let's get the. Three we're just, like, yo let's win every, game right control what we can. Control what we can control is winning every. Game and so that's the focus. Man going Into, phoenix they're coming off a long road. Trip you, KNOW i think they've lost quite a few in a. Row you, know like we want to when the team is, down you got to step on.
Speaker 1: Them you know What i'm.
Speaker 2: Saying you don't want to get our team, Life and so that's got to be the goal.
Speaker 1: There The spurs.
Speaker 2: Got to be the, Goal like you gotta be supposed To you gotta win the games that you're supposed to. Win we're supposed to win that. Game you gotta take care of. Business you go to The. Blazers they playing a lot better basketball as of, late you, know but that's a game that we're supposed to. Win you gotta go win the games you're supposed to. Win and then The, clippers he can wind up being yelling The. CLIPPERS i said. That REMEMBER i said that The. Clippers he can wind up being yelling The. Clippers so that could be a good snapshot of what you could see in The Western Conference, finals the way both of both teams is playing one thousand. Percent so you, know we gotta that's a game they're coming into our, place and a game that's going to mean something for, sure.
Speaker 1: You, know and we gotta take care of a.
Speaker 2: Business so four games that you, know not easy, games but no game in THE nba is ever, easy but power through four games that we buckle down and go Get.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's the.
Speaker 3: Power power through power to show up at That clipper game for, show for. SHOW i gotta be at that game that's gone that's gonna be a super important, game especially the last one of the. Season i'm looking forward to that. ONE i will be in the. Building then we could Check meski. Out, yes let's get Some meski celebrate the. Season, also want to congratulate you bro on Winning Defensive player of the.
Speaker 1: Month, OH i appreciate it started this part.
Speaker 3: Together you, Know i've been campaigning for you to Be Defensive player of the. Year you've been, Balling you've been playing your ass off on the defensive. Side i'm talking about showing up like a defensive player of the, year supposed to show up to win your second Defensive player of the. Year LIKE i talk about, That, like how is that motivating? You especially these last twenty, games, right the last last month and a, half is just you stepped it up a, notch, right a couple of. Notches talk, about you, know defensive player of the, year what that means to, you and how to motivate you to.
Speaker 2: How the opportunity to just put my name in the hat to compete for.
Speaker 1: It's.
Speaker 2: Everything it's extremely. Motivating you, know these opportunities don't come around all the. Time AND i think you KNOW i WAS i felt like all YEAR i was having a first first Team All defense caliber type of, year all year, ANYWAY i think our, defense regardless of what's happened this, season throughout the different parts of the, SEASON i think the one thing that was constance was our defense was.
Speaker 1: Good we had a top ten defense all.
Speaker 2: Year and you, know With jimmy coming, in our defense has gotten even. Better our defense has actually been number one defense in the, league number, one number two defensive league Since jimmy been.
Speaker 1: Here so.
Speaker 2: With that being, said to how to you, know to know, that like, YO i can really make a push for this. Thing it's been extremely, motivated you, know just going into these games having that added factor of, like, YO i really want to accomplish, This LIKE i need to lock in and focus on what the task IS i, had you, Know and so it's motivated the hell out of. Me and LIKE i, said to even be in the. Running you, know at this point in my.
Speaker 1: Career i'm. Grateful i'm.
Speaker 2: Grateful i'm grateful for my, health you, know to be healthy enough to compete at this level, Still like.
Speaker 3: But you, Know i'm continue making my. Case you've been a, testament you know the whole. Season you, know we watch something and, downs the, injuries the you, know the doubt to how you feel When i'm coming back right and you, know now and then it, STARTED i feel, GOOD i feel. GOOD i feel oh, Yeah i'm feeling. Good, Yeah i'm feeling my attitude, changing the vibe. Changing were playing for, something and you, know you just you just keep. Elevate like the big shot against The, lakers you have to clutch crunch time.
Speaker 1: Three that was, big but for me it was the still On.
Speaker 3: Luca, right those are the plays that make defensive player of the, Year defensive player of the.
Speaker 1: Year, Absolutely it's like A heisman, moment right, Right talk about that.
Speaker 3: Moment talk about that, moment because everybody gonna celebrate the winning, shot but not everybody celebrate that big, stealer that winning defensive. Play talk about just that play in, general and just what moments like that mean for somebody like.
Speaker 2: You you, know it's always fun to make those plays down the stretch because the reality is they usually come on A luca or A, joker because those are the guys that's going to have the ball down the, stretch Right, Ron, like you, know they're in those. Moments very rarely are you taking the ball from the third option on the. Team you don't have the ball in that, moment right unless it was like a broken play and somehow you ended up with the. Ball but like a broken, play if the third option got the ball on the broken, play it ain't highly likely that it's working, anyway and or fourth option or f.
Speaker 1: You, know like it's usually the. Guys, yeah the, guys, guy, yeah.
Speaker 2: Exactly in those, Moments and so to make those plays down the, Stretch like to, Me i'm always looking for that, moment like it's my, chance you know What i'm, Saying like.
Speaker 1: To do WHAT i do in the.
Speaker 2: Game HOW i can you know What i'm, Saying because every now and then you may look up and end up with the shot for a chance to win the game or toddy game or something like, that be off a broken player or somebody drove and kicked.
Speaker 1: It but more often than, Not steph.
Speaker 2: Taking that, Shot jimmy taking that, shot like and that's that's just what it.
Speaker 1: Is and so for me in those, moments.
Speaker 2: It's like, this this is my game winning, shot you know What i'm, Saying, like this is how this is HOW i can win the. Game AND i, love you, KNOW i love having those. Moments and so When luca drove In i'm watching the whole time waiting for him to see if he going to expose the, ball because if he, exposed if he if he exposed the, Ball i'm going for. It and then that in those situations Like i'm going to go for it in a way where IF i file you just going to the line for two free throws for, sure and at that point in the, game up the UP i think five points at that, time five or seven points at that time in the. Game if you IF i foo you and you're going to the line for two free, throws we don't care. Anyway, Now i'm not gonna timidly reach and like give up and an AND i ain't gonna do. That i'm going completely for the. Strip that's again right. There that's again. Yeah the thing that's going to happen IF i missed the strip Is i'm.
Speaker 1: Following you in your arm going, down so you, know to make that play.
Speaker 2: In that moment, though like LIKE i, Said i'm always looking for the opportunity BECAUSE i feel like as a, defender like that's the holy grail as a, Defender like as a, defender that's that's your heisman, moment that's your game winning shot like that's your and So i'm always.
Speaker 3: Looking for those, opportunities right and good, DEFENSE i mean good offense be good.
Speaker 1: Defense great offense beat great.
Speaker 3: Defense sometimes good offense beat great. Defense right is you, know we play offensive, games so anytime you can get you, know the game winning deflection of the. STEEL i REMEMBER i did that to T mac in the, playoffs. RIGHT i think it was Like game, one Like game one teammate game when it shot right AND i just came out of nowhere stole the ball and was it. Was it felt better to me than hitting game winners right. Now you, KNOW i hit some playoff game, winners but that was like the moment where it was like man like Team matt got the, ball like you, know it's, sober and and to get that's like A. Luca that's a big, get like so far a defensive. Person it's, like, OH i you, KNOW i got one of the best people in the.
Speaker 2: League it's just a big, notch a big notch and a nice big pat on the.
Speaker 1: Back so for the, game you, know AND i GOT i just Got.
Speaker 2: Luca come on, now it's always trying to make that past some.
Speaker 1: Of the great man like moment it's always.
Speaker 2: Like it's what makes him, Great that's what makes, hey that's what makes them.
Speaker 1: Great so to get that, ball, yeah.
Speaker 2: L, a you, know stars is out like, yeah this stuff everything that you.
Speaker 3: Like that was a high ticket right. There that was that was a high. TICKET i was about. That you know what else also like about The, dubs uh is how big cominging AND i call them p, UH i call him a warrior pH you, know, uh how they've been showing. Up, yeah, right Even moses he been showing. Up but those two in, particular you, know these last three, games they have been really, aggressive, right and also aggressive on the defensive, end getting.
Speaker 1: Deflections Saw comingian blocking.
Speaker 3: Shots laughing about blocking the shot like it looked like he locked in. Defensively and so you, Know i'm a firm believer that your defense create great offensive. Flow and you can tell in these last three games that those two dudes in particular have upped it on the defensive, side and the offenses is is really, helping you, know is a result of.
Speaker 2: That, absolutely the effort they've been given on the defensive, end is their offense is a direct under direct influence of.
Speaker 1: That it's kind of how the game working you, know like you give, it y'all on the defensive, end you're getting. Rewarded but they've both been.
Speaker 2: Extremely, aggressive and like you, Said moses as, Well moses kind of been stepping up taking that challenge of gardener other team's best.
Speaker 1: Guard you know What i'm.
Speaker 2: Saying, so, uh we need them to play well in order to make the run we want to. Make so it's good to see them playing the way they, playing as confident as they are postmen shooting the ship out the, ball which is which is great for. US jk been all over the floor, defensively he, rebounding and he getting up the, court you know What i'm, saying getting.
Speaker 1: Downhill so you, know it's good to see him taking.
Speaker 2: That challenge because when you take that, challenge as the playoffs, start and he's taking that, challenge we know what he brings on the offensive, end that's how you earn your, minutes.
Speaker 1: You know What i'm.
Speaker 2: SAYING i think at times we all feel, like, man you're just supposed to give me, something and.
Speaker 1: We all feel like, that like that's just a natural, thing you, know to fill that.
Speaker 2: Time but like What i'm watching him do right now Is i'm watching him go take, it And i'm watching him go take it really for the first time in his career where he, LIKED i don't care about nothing. Else this is What i'm going to, do And i'm gonna make it so you can't take me off the.
Speaker 1: Floor and.
Speaker 2: You Earn you earn so much respect doing, that you, know because, like like, that that was my, path you know What i'm, Saying LIKE i had to take that path in order to become Who i've. Become and so to watch him finally turning that corner and be, like oh, No i'm just.
Speaker 1: Gonna go do this and create my own.
Speaker 2: Situation you you really earn respect like, that not only from, players but you own the. Respect you earned the respect of your coach like.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 2: Yep and so it's beautiful to. See it's beautiful to see what he's. Doing you, know he just got to stay locked in like he's been staying locked in because.
Speaker 1: You, know we were about to make this run and we need.
Speaker 2: Everybody He santos also another young fella who's been playing extremely, well you know What i'm.
Speaker 1: Saying all, right he been balling, too.
Speaker 3: Scrappy he been doing Exactly it seemed like everybody been falling in the role and, saying, hey this is How i'm gonna show up and bring my superpower to the. Team and that's all you can ask, for, right is for everybody to make some sacrifice to put something in the pot that's going to make sure that this team is, solidified and that's on the defensive, end and then as a result of, that everyone else will benefit, offensively, right because you have superstar players on your team and unselfish players on your team one thousand.
Speaker 1: Percent so it's you, know the young fellas playing. Well, man it's great to see. This we need. It let's move around the league a little.
Speaker 2: Bit the four through eight race in The west for the final spots in The west is, crazy, really three through. Eight have you ever seen a race this type between those, spots, man it's.
Speaker 3: Crazy, uh you, know there have been races like. THIS i feel like some of it was last year or the year, before but this one right here is way different because it's gonna be all about the. Matchups it's all about the, matchups and this first round of matchups is anybody can be beat like the talent you get from you, know four to through, eight, right and what they're fighting for that four and are three through. Eight all of these teams have have have been in three at some point or two at some point of the season right or four at some point of the.
Speaker 1: Season so.
Speaker 3: You got a lot of teams that are deserving of home court. Advantage you got a lot of teams that play well with home court. Advantage you have a lot of teams that play better on the road versus certain. Teams so this race is gonna be crazy because when the match when the matchups turn, out then it's gonna get like you don't even have time to figure. Out LIKE i remember when we were fighting again in the. Playoffs we believe it was all predicated on What dallas. Did so they can take a night off and, say, oh we'll lose this game because we want to play The warriors right.
Speaker 1: Now can't. Nobody you can't position yourself and.
Speaker 3: Say, OH i want to be six or two SO i can Get houston or OR i want to get a match up With.
Speaker 1: Minnesota you.
Speaker 3: Can't you can't afford to take no luxuries cause you can fall a.
Speaker 1: Nine yes you, can, right yes you, can and you may have to play your way. In so you want to be a.
Speaker 3: Part of that that core six that this last week of the season is going to be some beautiful basketball to watch because people.
Speaker 2: Are gonna really be putting everything to have on the. LINE i think this reminds me of that. YEAR i can't Remember zach. YEAR i think maybe like mid two thousands WHEN kg was In. Minnesota they were the eight seed AND i think they won like maybe forty eight games or something like that and was a.
Speaker 1: Seed right that's when we didn't make. It, yeah and.
Speaker 2: You, know like last, YEAR i think we won forty six games and ultimately didn't make the, playoffs you, Know and so this reminds.
Speaker 1: Me of a year like, that you, know.
Speaker 2: Where there will probably be teams with equal, amount like it'll come down to, typebreakers, yes highly, likely.
Speaker 1: Probably Down treks. Sooner and so it's.
Speaker 2: Crazy BUT i was, LIKE i was in the cold of today AND i was looking At houston's the remaining of their. Schedule they played at The lakers at The clippers home Versus denver for their last, game AND i, said, man what do THE nba know that they got?
Speaker 1: This, like how did this got?
Speaker 2: Cracking it's, crazy like we just had where it was Like, memphis it was Out, Lakers, like how did they know? This us versus The clippers the last game with the Season, like it's crazy worked out, Man but story absolutely, storyline game, winning fighting for a playing, position you, know like it's cracking right?
Speaker 1: Now is?
Speaker 2: Cracking, yes it. Is shout out to the n B. A you're doing it to the NB. A mellow first, Ballot hall Of famer. CONGRESSION i FaceTime mellow as soon AS i saw the. News he didn't. ANSWER i just saw my my phone earlier. Today he called me right. BACK i never seen, it SO i needed to Hit. Mellow but happy as hell For. Mellow man first first first, ball The hall Of, famer rightfully so well deserved as. Expected but you can never be too sure about, that you. Know And i'm happy as hell For. MELO i know you play With melo during The knick tape.
Speaker 1: Era, yeah, time that's WHAT i call.
Speaker 2: Him what's something you you remember about playing With mellow now during that?
Speaker 3: TIME i think at that, Time mellow there was a big misperception About melo not being a team. Guy mellow was a great guy to be, around. Right he wanted to, win, right he wanted like for one you rarely find a superstar that wants to all the pressure right like that, man don't feel no, pressure, Right AND i would say my next tape era we. Was we all became like a like a tight. Bond So mellow was prime. Time we knew. That we knew That mellow is the dude that's gonna go out and can get. Fifty so he can he can, sneak he can sneeze and get. Fifty but he was he was generous with with his. Celebrity he was generous with his, or he was generous with with his.
Speaker 2: Light.
Speaker 1: Right that's what really allowed the.
Speaker 3: Nixt tape thing to, happen, right because When mellow was bought into, it everybody else was bought into. It and we was All i'm telling, you, man we was like a rap. Crew we were moving around like a rap.
Speaker 1: Crew.
Speaker 3: Uh and it was right or die, right like no matter no matter what problems we got into on and off the, court like we was all we was all together like off the, court were just.
Speaker 1: Hanging you. Know he treated everybody to dinner on the.
Speaker 3: Court you, know he he was at a at a time at a time where he was he wanted to win a, championship so to see him transition to like With Mike, Woildson it's, like what DO i have to do with be a?
Speaker 1: Champion? Right to take that step and to see.
Speaker 3: That you know what we had with The knicks tape, AIR i thought they, had you, know similar to what they have, now like an opportunity to move towards getting to the. Championship BUT i say as far as like one of the coldest scores and somebody don't even need to dribble to get a shot.
Speaker 1: Off you, know pressure is? Pressure Is nathan to this?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: RIGHT a double team Is nathan to this? Man and to see my Boy. PRIME i remember WHEN i was like twenty four to twenty five going To baltimore and he was chilling on my homeboy. Couch we was just talking about. Who then the night before he won THE Ncaa championship, game he was at my house In New orleans before the final, FOUR i went and scooped him. Up, so you, know to see somebody that you've been a part of their journey and then to be their, teammate to see their. Evolution, right as A hall Of, FAMER i mean first, ballot he is well. Deserved then when you look at all the. Points there's a lot of. Points Steph curry just Passed Reggie.
Speaker 2: Miller, Yep, bro that's a lot of. Points that's a whole bunch of. Points like when you think.
Speaker 3: About Steph, curry it's, like Damn Steph curry with twenty.
Speaker 2: Four, now, yes twenty. Four you Think, Mellow mellow top. Ten that's a lot of, Points, bro that's a lot of. Points that's a lot of buckets first. Ballot, Indeed, no that's like forty on off night type, shit like like started off the game and somewhere found the rhythm and ended up with. Forty, yeah could have had zero in the first quarter or two in the first.
Speaker 1: Quarter just didn't have it. Going and then we went to the free throw line a couple of.
Speaker 2: Times it was like wait a minte wow, Wow like, Yeah, NOW i had the, opportunity obviously to play With mellow in twenty sixteen.
Speaker 1: With the With TEAM, usa and you know that was our, og that's that's our.
Speaker 2: Vet you know that WAS i think that Was melow's fourth gold, medal third gold, medal third or fourth gold. Medal let me see he wont to eight twelve, Sixteen, yes but it was his Fourth olympics because he played in oh, four.
Speaker 1: Right and so you know that was our og.
Speaker 2: Man we had a we had a you, know He mellow was in the mix with. Everything you, know he telling us what to what to expect against certain. Teams you know What i'm, Saying like that was my First, olympics you, Know and so he was in the, mix and he scored the basketball Man melo scored in The.
Speaker 1: Olympics Obviously melo scorer.
Speaker 2: In THE, nba But mellow was Team olympics, score, yeah which which is a different. Thing like THAT'S i, mean you on the team With Lebron, james you on the team With Kobe, bryant you on the team Like Kevin, durant and they're, saying this is the one we're all, Picking like this is going to be our team. Scorer like that said so, much, Man like this is TEAM, usa that's the best basketball team in the.
Speaker 1: World And.
Speaker 2: Mellow was to go to a score and SO i think like just just even with, That i'll never. Forget we had a we had a little, situation and we had a little situation In. Brazil and after the little situation, happens we had like a two and a half hour, meeting AND i called. HIM i call him doc, uh Mister, Colangelo, JERRY i called. HIM i Called jerry doc so Dot and we're after a. Meeting coach k say so and then dogs yourself there going and he going on and on and on, man and we all just sitting there taking it on the, chain taking it on the. Chain whole team taking it on the. Chain were all sitting there taking it on. Chip, finally after like two, Hours mellow was, like, Hey, jerry we got.
Speaker 1: It we all grown. In, yeah we got. It let's move. On now this happened. Again god's gonna have to go home, kicked.
Speaker 2: And were just sitting, there everybody like all, right you, know nobody Saying Finally MELLOW o G.
Speaker 1: FELLO i was, like all, Right, jerry we got. It meeting in the right. THERE i was all, Right, jerry we got we are we all grown. In we're. Good that was the end of. It so you, Know i've, had.
Speaker 2: You, know just and having an opportunity to share that experience with such a great Like mellow.
Speaker 1: Well. Deserved well.
Speaker 3: Deserved an interesting topic that, Yes jersey about to get retired.
Speaker 1: Too with The.
Speaker 2: Knicks it's definitely gonna retire with The, knicks AND i think it also should get retired With. Denver the REASON i think it should get retired With denver is Because mello spent just about the same amount of time With denver as he spent with The, knicks and what he did in A Denver nuggets jersey Like. Mellow when you think Of Denver nuggets and the Baby blue, jerseys you first think Of. Mellow is it Because mellow made that like culturally. Cool, yeah he was like the person making The Denver nuggets culturally cool and had a great start to his career with The Denver. NUGGETS i think with The Denver, Nuggets mellow sport like fourteen thousand points or something like, that like, crazy like definitely deserve to have his jersey. Retired AND i, know you, know everybody's, like, oh But joker got the. Number he should get it. Retired just like other guys are grandfather. In he grandfathered in and his is getting retired. Anyway but both both teens can be. True both both guys can have their jersey. RETIRED i, think If i'm not, MISTAKEN i think there's a jersey At Michigan state that's, retired the numbers retired. Twice i'm not. Mistaken i'm almost certain it. Is and this is a case where that should. Happen definitely should get retired with The. Knicks and the one, thing you, know the one argument that people will try to use versus the one argument that people will try to use versus mellow and is that all but the joker got, Championship, melo he won a Championship.
Speaker 1: Denver wasn't just winning.
Speaker 2: Championships but they won't necessarily use that with The, knicks, right they won't necessarily use that with The knicks because The knicks haven't won it so. Long but, man forget. That Mellow jersey should be retired in both. Places AND i hope both of those places we are the game and get retired Against Dwight. Howard name to The hall Of family as well this. Weekend shout out to The white one of the most dominant. CENTERS i, mean you, know you talk about somebody who was just a freaking, nature, right you, know just athletically, gifted, smart, right knew how to. Cover you talk about you, know defensive player of The. Year you you was scared to go to The hall because he was sending it to half court. Right and you, know when he first got in the, league he was a. Force it was impossible to Stop Dawhight. Howard impossible to Stop Dwight.
Speaker 3: Howard and to see him being honored in this way as a, champion as An, OLYMPIAN.
Speaker 1: I always said.
Speaker 3: That he should he should definitely be A hall Of fame based on you, know his, dominance, right his dominance FOR i would, say his peak time in the, league and then also when he came, back for somebody to be so, dominant to come back and be a great role player is a and want to be a role player is a testament also to his character and his team a.
Speaker 1: Ship absolutely no, man congrats To.
Speaker 2: DWIGHT i got the opportunity to play Against dwight with The lakers and then With. HOUSTON i THINK i did. PLAY i Think i'm almost CERTAIN i Played dwight at The. Lakers, YEAH i Played dwight with The lakers and then With. Houston But, dwight like you, said always was a force, defensively the way he held the paint, down, offensively gifted, dunks you, know developed the jump, hook didn't start his career with the right hand jump, hook developed the jump hook like D. White, Man i'm happy to see him get his due BECAUSE i also Thought dwight should have been on the top seventy five.
Speaker 1: Team.
Speaker 2: Man For dwight not to be on the top seventy five, TEAM i WAS i thought that was, crazy like that didn't make that didn't make sense to.
Speaker 1: Me and so to See dwhite get his, DUE.
Speaker 2: I. HOPE i hope this is fulfilling for, him because, man did he earn. It he and he deserved to be. CELEBRATED i think a lot of people has tried to throw dirt On dwight's, name Like dwhite wasn't, him.
Speaker 1: AND i was, Like, god you know What i'm, SAYING i don't like.
Speaker 2: THAT a lot of people threw a lot of dirt on dwight, name AND i don't like. It so to see him get his, Due i'm extremely happy For dwight well deserved playoff battles Against. Dwhite shout out to, him, man also shout out to the rest of the. Class dwhite's actually going in, twice so Is. Mellow they're both going in with the two thousand and EIGHT Us Olympic redeemed. Team they both played on so shout out to them for. That we got W Nba icon Superb, Superbayer Sylvia. FILES i also got had the opportunity to spend time with all three of. Them they were all three on The olympic team in twenty and, sixteen you, know so shout out to.
Speaker 1: Them well.
Speaker 2: Deserved Coach Billy, donovan it's going into The Basketball hall Of. Fame Referee Danny crawford going into THE. BAT i Like danny as, well going to THE i played Against dan his, Son Drew crawford at At.
Speaker 1: Northwestern, yeah SO i Like danny a.
Speaker 2: Lot as an, Official danny's going in and, lies but not. Least i'm the owner of The Miami heat. Organization Mickey, Erison he's going to well.
Speaker 1: Design.
Speaker 2: Absolutely congratulations to the twenty twenty Five Basketball hall Of.
Speaker 1: Fame, yeah.
Speaker 2: INCREDIBLE i can only hope to one day experience. That you wow to, them, man that is. Incredible. Job well, done ladies and. GENTLEMEN Tv Time. Out Steve francis has some choice words for. You, recently he said he will beat you at one on.
Speaker 1: One do you think bad can see one on? One go play? Again since everybody want to everybody one day. Wall that's an L A dc. Thing, OH i think you want to see me be the you know?
Speaker 2: What? MAN i see he said he would.
Speaker 1: Body i'm gonna go glance on him left glass. Last what is your? Response?
Speaker 2: Oh, man come on many and the funny thing is all? Weekend he doesn't call me about seventeen times with about eight people on the face sign like light it, up, like, man come, on don't play with, me, Bro i'm not the one to play with when it comes to.
Speaker 1: ONCE i mean he know. That are you in good enough shape right? Now? Today don't? Matter play one on one Versus i'm in better. Shape you see me getting the better.
Speaker 2: Shape you see me starting to slim. Down, man ALL i need is three weeks in the. Gym nobody can.
Speaker 1: Go, Okay so how can we set this? Up? Like what needs to?
Speaker 2: Happen what needs to happen to set up you Versus Steve francs.
Speaker 1: And one on one because he called you out bed that's what needs to. Happen and how much money need to be on the? Table man put the? Money like what? What? Like how can we make this happen and we.
Speaker 3: Can play for a pack of now, Lads, BRO i ain't. Tripping it don't.
Speaker 1: Matter you can. Play do you want to pling it?
Speaker 3: Up you can put up, now layers Up me And Steve Steve. Francs he was not, Serious that's What i'm trying to tell. You so he don't want to. Play, no he's not. Serious he don't want to. Play he just reminiscing from when we used to play against each. Other, right And Steve. Francs know what time it?
Speaker 1: IS i Riffed Steve france's at half.
Speaker 2: Court you know What I'm you get ripped out half courtry, Tired you get ripped out half.
Speaker 1: Court you. Tired shout out To. Bassie that was my favorite.
Speaker 2: One now you don't want this? Higher you ripped him a half court b D come, on, man nobody come on as. Him In, HOUSTON i RIPPED i Ripped Darren williams in THE Nba finals at half court maybe half. Court, yeah you get ripped out half of course you're.
Speaker 1: Tired it's. Tired do you want? Here you said he don't want to. Play though he don't want to, PLAY i don't really think he want to. Play but but what if you? Do then that's an easy? Win? Bro so will you play him if he really want to, Play, YEAH i would play, Him. Dymond do you know WHAT i would do to.
Speaker 3: HIM i would just back him down and lay the ball up over the, rim same THING i would do to.
Speaker 1: You that's. Crazy don't don't do. That stay in your. WAY i got a lyft, WAY i got a lyft. Weight stay in your weight. Class give me your weight class and stay in your weight. Class b. D you got out your weight.
Speaker 2: Class Chem Elijah want said it from the man, himself from the Man.
Speaker 1: Dre i'm gonna get you right to the summer ah post. Game that's, fine but that ain't.
Speaker 3: Working one Dribbled Danny manning jump look, too Dribble Danny manning jump hoop, too dribble, spin dream, shake fade to the, pulse up and.
Speaker 1: Under you know, What i'm gonna sing you a highlight packing.
Speaker 2: BRO i don't care about your. Highlights you boxing out your weight? Class, Brother this is, Different this is. Different this is you gotta go play fresh ash got this, Man.
Speaker 1: So you see how see see HOW i feel About Steve.
Speaker 2: France, now so now's to believe believe what you're saying about, franchise BECAUSE i know you don't believe what you're saying to.
Speaker 3: Me, now anybody just throw out a, name, DRAMA i, agree not even a chance one on, one throw out another.
Speaker 1: Name.
Speaker 3: Stop they should put me at the, halftime one on. ONE i should be in that right, now, man? Stop who can guard?
Speaker 1: Me who? Can't it's the question who can? Garden you to? Call no? Offense who?
Speaker 2: CAN i ain't going around the one you the, Law.
Speaker 1: That's. All that's ALL i. SEE i was seeing.
Speaker 3: People people was calls before they even had CONS i was using real people as.
Speaker 2: Can now you call him can't go. Nowhere my brother can't go Shout. Hey ALL i gotta do is Put Steve francis on his hips and his kN is gonna be On french chise take the disrespect he can't take, right fresh, child walk, Standing.
Speaker 1: French. Child you can't take this. Disrespect?
Speaker 2: Brittle, hey, hey, hey, dre come, on, man you know how we get out his first he?
Speaker 1: Brittle he is, brittle is bret he is?
Speaker 3: Brittle oh come, on, man we, god this is we pot he plus He Oh i'm not, old he's.
Speaker 1: Old he's. Brittle.
Speaker 2: MAN i push him on his head one. Time fresh, eyes don't take this this this. Slander don't take this. Slander hey he, done So, hey, listen he. Done we ain't even gonna get no. Crossover ain't gonna be no crossing, over no.
Speaker 1: Mules as soon as he make his.
Speaker 2: First move on a pushy game, over you're wining by.
Speaker 1: Disqualification he can't continue.
Speaker 3: On how many FILES i? Get how many FILES i, get that's ALL i.
Speaker 1: Need that's. Hilarious BUT i play you one on.
Speaker 3: One don't do. THAT i don't waste your. Time we don'na. Play, No we're gonna play one on. One all all posts, perfect all, posts high, posts low posts.
Speaker 1: From the, wing and then we're gonna let everybody Into. Nason oh, bad THAT i beat. You that's about.
Speaker 2: Five the next roun five, zero next, ROTE i just not saying.
Speaker 1: Saying You Aaron, gordon But Aaron. Gordon he did the same.
Speaker 3: Thing he was, Like, OHJA i want to work out with you, know, Uh i'm trying to get, right get my guard excus. Right SO i was working them, out but he was really, like, MAN i want to you, Know i'm gonna be playing a little bit of, guard SO i need to guard a.
Speaker 1: GUARD i was, like, man, like what you want to play one on. One he was like.
Speaker 2: YEAH i was, like all, right let me get two, days, right Asked Aaron. Gordon it was my last. Victim i'm trying to think who else was a victim of? Man, well your clock is, Ticket i'm giving you two. Months you, hey dumb, nation cash your. Vote who do you think is going to? Win five spots all? POSTS i JUST i JUST i just to my heads, up to my heads. Up you got so that should be enough time for you TO i gotta go get me some old man and. SHIP i can't love.
Speaker 1: That but even more so than, that franchise said run the. Ones he called you.
Speaker 2: Out that's crazy and you scared to run un run the Thing french stall him, out debot franchise got to be able to walk when he's Sixty bro devout friends and stall him.
Speaker 3: Out steve, Don't, steve, Don't, steve don't want that. Man nobody do? Really IF i got two months to get in, shape nobody be the somebody's beat me WHEN i, Want, bro you got the two months CAUSE i want to work out with the dudes in the. League i've been watching And i'm, like you, KNOW i got. HURT i wish somebody would have retired me and have been, like, damn, DUDE i can't keep up with.
Speaker 1: Him but it.
Speaker 2: Ain't never, Happened, well it had. Happened, NO i just missed the. BOAT i just missed the bu you, know the boat just passed the ship, sail ship. Sail nobody was watching like, damnit he ain't got it no. More it was never. That it was just they was just stop thinking about.
Speaker 1: Me everybody else was in.
Speaker 2: LINE i didn't KNOW i had to be in line too when it was when it was trying to pull out.
Speaker 1: Them training camp across the spots got him bowing out of here boy here.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: Man all.
Speaker 3: Right, LASTLY Jj reddick recently talked about how he doesn't like The Most Improved player of The year.
Speaker 1: AWARD i just could just call it the high draft.
Speaker 5: Pick that he's on a max contracted now is An All.
Speaker 1: Star just call it out of. Work he's. Back that's when it's. Coming if you were making a Kiss, offtin AM i? Wrong but he wouldn't be that guy Don klain. Wanted bobby won. It that's what it's. Becoming but we. Can't you can be one in the last five. Years that's what it's. BECOME i don't think that's the spirit.
Speaker 3: Of the working because what it represents nowadays calling it a high draft pick on a max, contract but now he's An All star?
Speaker 1: Award do you? Agree so when when.
Speaker 2: J j said, THIS i was, like, MAN jj must broke up on the wrong side of the. BED i saw the interview and it just looked like he said it out of. NOWHERE i MEAN i saw his response and it just looked like he SAID i. KNOW i was, LIKE jj could not have been having a good day to day today WHEN i saw. It and THEN i went and looked up the list of who's one AND i was, like oh my, god why DID Jj reddick know? This i'm, like why did he know? This because he he got a Point like when you think of most improved and you look at these. Guys fifteenth pick yahnis which we can all agree should have never been a. Fifty but second, pick oh the, Depot Pascal siakam is one That i'd agree.
Speaker 1: With Pascal siaka got so much.
Speaker 2: BETTER i remember playing Against Pascal siakam AND i was, like, Wow LIKE i don't understand why The rockets got him at the Fort they kind of playing him in the, corner but he can't, shoot like and then he came back to next year and was nice AND i was, like, oh, man like, wait.
Speaker 1: This much better than spot and So Pascal siako cool. GREAT i.
Speaker 2: Agree Brandon ingram was the second Pick Julius, random seventh, Pick John, moran second, Pick Laurie mark And is seventh Pick TYRESE MAXI i can agree with twenty first. Pick did not play as a as a, rookie LIKE i can agree with, that but, like outside of, THAT i agree WITH, jj, like, yeah you.
Speaker 1: CAME i don't.
Speaker 3: Think you should be a lottery pick and be able to get most improved. PLAYER i think that should go to really second round, picks you know. People but the one thing About Brandon ingram THAT i do like is it took him a while to get.
Speaker 1: There it.
Speaker 3: Did it did take him a while to get, there you, know but even he was the number two, pick but it did take him a while to get, there and he showed, improvement, improvement and he showed a big. LEAD i think the same thing With John, moran like he made it's almost like you gotta make that big, lead that big.
Speaker 1: Step but when you're a high draft. Pick that's what's.
Speaker 2: Expected they, suspected like they drafted you to have for a.
Speaker 3: Reason so you, LIKE i mean it's just a it's it's an award that should go To they should do a little bit more, research, Right, like it's it's deserving for someone who made a big lead that even didn't even get the, chance or somebody who like was a second round pick or a la first round pick that you, know all of a sudden like got an opportunity to play and like made something out of that, situation like being a high draft, pick being An all, Star, like that's what you expect to, yourself that's what expected of you when you were a top ten you, know top top fifteen, pick really a top ten, pick, right it's expected to be an all. Star that's why they most, Improve like you know that IS i don't, know it should be. DEFINED i, mean they should just redefine all these awards because the accuracy IS jj was on point with that.
Speaker 2: ONE i gotta give him. Credit he gotta shut off for for. Sure who you got winning the championship? Tomorrow you Gotta. Florida you Got, Houston you Got. Houston i'll Take florida All Calvin scepson is my.
Speaker 3: Guy that's my. Guy i'm not going against my. GUY i really want.
Speaker 2: TO i, Mean i'll Take florida for the sake of, betting But i'm rooting For Calvin.
Speaker 3: Septs, Yeah i'm going For houston all the. Way all, right bet then what's the? Bet whatever you, want whatever the, bet, whatever, Whatever.
Speaker 1: But i'll shoot you a text on what the.
Speaker 2: Better, yeah we appreciate you all for tuning. In that's a rap from this episode Of The Draymond Green show with.
Speaker 1: The Legend Baron.
Speaker 2: Davis until next, time, Folks who's is the? Volume