Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Arm Strong and Getty, and he Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 3: According to the same Biden book, Joe's physical deterioration was so severe that Aids thought he'd need a wheelchair if he was re elected.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. Who needs a wheelchair to carry an urn? Wow?
Speaker 1: Again, So the Jake Tapper book comes out next week. The first revelation that's even the slightest bit surprising. I'm not even setting the bar at shocking or revelatory, just even slightly new. I will, uh, I will, I will, I will mark that with wonder.
Speaker 2: But so far there hasn't been anything that would be of news to anybody. I mean, some of the quotes and specifics that say, yes, we were aware of what everybody else was aware of. Yes we were, I mean, but that's it. As you pointed out, a much more interesting question is, Jake, what makes you think this is surprising? Anyone? Have you lost your mind? Let's play that. We will this hour.
Speaker 1: We'll play the how hard he went at Laura Trump when she was on his show. We'll play that later this hour, and to give you an idea of because he's trying to go out there and claim because his book comes out next week, he's probably got more money at stake than with this than anything he's ever done in his life all bit. And he's really hoping to sell gazillions of copies of this book.
Speaker 2: And I think a lot.
Speaker 1: Of America is looking at it the same way when we are like, what are you gonna tell me?
Speaker 2: I didn't know.
Speaker 1: The only person who didn't know this already was you, right, So it just seems kind of odd. So he's getting a fair amount of pushback out there that no, I was hard on the Biden people. I got all these examples of how I pushed back, and okay, well, we'll play the clip of him when he had Laura trump On Laura trump On and she brought up Biden's decline and man, he attacked her really quite rudely.
Speaker 2: We'll play that later this hour. And it's so strange to see some of the other big foot media outlet outlets like the New York Times joining in on the game. They were gaslighting us at the time, as we discussed earlier, that Biden was not non compassment us, and now they're gas lighting us. About the gas lighting. I mean, oh, here's a shocking, shocking announcement. Joe Biden was senile, and like virtually all of America is saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we know, we said with the time, but people pold us, the people around him knew it, and we're trying to hide it. Yeah, yeah, we could on wow, and I know and we as you keep pointing out, and we had no inside sources. The eighty five percent of America who didn't think he should serve a second term had zero inside White House sources.
Speaker 2: And we figured that out. And that has been Jake Tapper's week weak response to the increasingly snarky, appropriately snarky questions about dude, you're telling us what we already knew. Poll showed eighty percent of Americans believe that. Yeah. Well, we interviewed more than two hundred sources who had inside information and have given us anecdotes about what happened behind the scenes. Did you not hear me? We know, we knew then, we know. Now what are you even doing, Jake? Anyway, I'm delighted by the fact that this book and Jake are becoming more of a punchline than a news story. Speaking of news stories, the big Katari ruling family wants to give the president of four hundred million dollar plane to US as Air Force one. Then allegedly perhaps it will then be given to his presidential library, which is very very close to be given to him as a gift. Well, I think.
Speaker 1: There's speculation that he would use it after he was done being president, Yeah, until he was no longer using it, and then give it to the library. I think that's a distinction. I mean, if it's air Force one, then go straight to the library. I still don't understand why we would take a plane from a Hummas supporting Middle Eastern country for our Air Force one. But I mean him using it for his own personal use is just Donald Trump flying around afterwards.
Speaker 2: That's a non starter. It makes Hunter Biden look like he wasn't even trying. Yeah, so this is It's funny because Trump is doubling down on this and angrily saying why would we turn this down? The tide is growing. You've got a handful of Republicans of pretty serious halft who are cautiously saying, ah number one security wise scru being a gigantic technically advanced plane for foreign surveillance technology would be a costly and laborious process. Although costly and laborious, that's what the government does. My concern is it would be an unsuccessful effing process and then a HUMMAS supporting furrenemy. Weird tough to get your handle on foreign government. It's gonna have all the intelligence they want from Air Force one, and some are questioning whether the plane would have the necessary capabilities carry you the advanced technology. Well, that could be worked out. John Thune, Senate majority leader, Hollywood good looks, I stressed today. I couldn't have told you that.
Speaker 1: If you'd ask me that off top of your head, who's the Republican leader in the Senate. I don't think I could hit you with that name. I'd have had to think about it for a second.
Speaker 2: I could picture him, But yeah, John Thune, super handsome Republican South Dakota. I'm glad you wasted on his handsoms twice stress Tuesday afternoon that nothing was official yet and predicted that there would be plenty of scrutiny around the arrangement should it move forward. Quote, there are lots of issues around that, and I think that will attract very serious questions if and when it happens. Some other let's see Republicans comments were mild compared with those of Democrats who've raised ethical and constitutional flags. Trump is also thank you for summarizing their comments. Trump has also faced some criticism over the deal from conservative commentators, and I thought this was interesting. Ben Shapiro characterized the idea as skeezy, and the influencer Laura Lumer took aim at Cutter via social media, saying, we cannot accept a four hundred million dollar gift from jiehattists in suits. That is something skeezy, you say, yeah. Senator Todd Young are Indiana told Wall Street Journal, quote, I have concerns whatever you accept to get from a foreign country, even those that we perceive to be the closest allies, whether or not that plane might have any listening devices in it. On and on a ghost And then I was truck by, uh. The editors of the Free Press, which I am a big fan of and is remarkably fair to Trump. They have a very armstrong and gettyish approach. When he's one hundred percent right, they say he's one hundred percent right. If he's seventy five percent right. They will say so. And if they think an idea is bad, they say the idea is bad. They're no, they don't call him Hitler. The headline here is Trump's disgraceful palace in the sky, a four hundred million dollar cuttery gift in the Trump family business. They go into the whole Hunter Biden thing and blah blah blah. The Hunter Biden affair really was a scandal. But these days it seems like small potatoes.
Speaker 1: Look no further than the latest gift from the Katari government, which Trump is reportedly said to accept this week, the luxury Boeing seven forty seven blah.
Speaker 2: Blah blah, plain worth theory four hundred million dollars. Wow.
Speaker 1: So Trump, you know, he's out office in three and a half hours, and then for the rest of his life he flies around in a four hundred million dollar plane that was given to him by a country that supports radical Islam.
Speaker 2: Correct. Yeah. Put aside the legal aspect of this for a moment, and even the question of whether the prospect of eventual ownership by the Trump library is the same thing as personal gift to the seventh president. Just consider the plane matter of our national security. A plane handed to the president by a foreign government, let alone a government that hosts the leaders of Hamas, cooperates with Iran, fuels popular anti semitism throughout the Arab world through its government mouthpiece Al Jazeera, and is poort in nearly two billion dollars into American universities since twenty twenty one, as these campuses expressed solidarity with solidarity with Palestinian terrorism. Oh and here there's much more than the plane. To report. All the conflicts of interest with the Trump family and their plans. The Katari plane is not an exception but the rule for the second Trump administration. So far, foreign friends and foes are now treating this as a pay to play presidency. They're right, it just looks terrible, looks terrible. Stop it. So do you think this is real?
Speaker 1: Or was they got into a signal versus noise discussion on MSNBC today? Is this noise to distract from the signal of the fact that Trump ain't meeting with net and Yahoo? And we have clearly the reporting from David Ignatius in the Washington Post, we have backed way away from the hole.
Speaker 2: We're on board with the Israel for attacking Iran. Walk that way back.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: My argument against that idea is that you're trying to cover up being overly friendly with Islamists and not nearly friendly enough with Israel by accepting a giant game from Islamist. That's that's like emphasizing the story, not covering it. But I see, well we're talking about the plane and not the you don't believe in five dimensional chess. I really don't know, No, I just I think Trump wants the plane, and he's very, very stubborn and said, now I want the damn plane. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think somebody offered him a forty million dollar plane he saw pictures of any thought, man, that'd be cool and let me also play on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it'd be my reaction to.
Speaker 1: Of course, I could probably play for like the pay for the crew and upkeep for about a week and i'd be dead broke.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Having looked into the whole private flying thing, it wouldn't need be that long. It's so expensive. Fuel is the number one thing. You can't afford the fuel. If somebody gave you that plane, you couldn't. You wouldn't go anywhere, You wouldn't take one trip you couldn't think fabulously wealthy? Are you sure I was using the understood you for everyone, just you with particular case. Yes, uh, how much did you recall the Well? Probably not, but yeah, I'm always fascinated by those numbers. He yeah, buddy, minds it costs to fuel the seven forty seven, for instance. Well, buddy, mine is a private pilot, and even those tiny jets, it's just insanely expensive.
Speaker 2: I don't doubt it.
Speaker 1: And then you'd have to have a crew and a probably uh like this Trump. I suppose he has a full time pilot that flies his Trump plane around.
Speaker 2: Right. Oh, yeah, he's got a yeah, at least a pilot than you have to get it right by law. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I remember when I saw him at twenty fifteen when he was running for president and he flew in his plane, landed at the rally, was at Sacramento International Airport. I was there with my kids when they're little, and a gladys, are you paying Lattice is not paying attention?
Speaker 2: Lettice is watching Wheel of Fortune. Whoa, whoa, there's going to be the mention of this in your you call him your annual review.
Speaker 1: We went to the Trump rally, and man, he flew in on that plane and people were cheering, and then they taxi that thing up. But it's just Trump on the side and big giant letters and everything like that.
Speaker 2: That's quite the flex.
Speaker 1: And that's his old dumpy plane compared to the four hundred million dollar cool Katari plane he was gonna get.
Speaker 2: The cost of fuel for Bowing seven forty seven can range from one thousand to two thousand dollars per hour of flight time. Per hour, Yeah, that's not as much as I'd imagined. So you fly it, you know, three hours away, you can cover a bunch of the country in that.
Speaker 1: I gotta believe that's wrong, just based on my own experience with some private flying in what I paid, that's gotta be way low.
Speaker 2: That's just the gazoline, just the whatever you call it aircraft fuel.
Speaker 1: Uh. Anyway, are you arguing with the internet using my own personal experience against unitor? So I'm angry. I'm actually angry that Jake Tapper might make money off of this book that is coming out, and it pisses me off. It also pisses off Mark Alprin, another journalist who is not going to be friends with Jake Tapper anytime soon, as he called him out hard yesterday on this whole story. Anyway, we've got an example of Jake Tapper speaking truth to power and the Biden administration and pushing back.
Speaker 2: Right, Okay, stay tuned for that.
Speaker 1: So Jake Tapper of CNN, their biggest star, has written a book called Original Sin, in which he claims that he's got the behind the scenes story that the White House hid from us of how the mental decline off Joe Biden had been so bad and they kept it all secret, and it's all ridiculous because we all knew this all along, and it's being called out as ridiculous by a number of people. So he and the publisher are making the round saying no, no, no, no, no no. I worked really really hard to point out how much trouble the Biden campaign was, and I questioned them hard. Mark alburn took that apart on his TV show last night, journalist Mark Alprin. He played a couple of clips, and here's an example of Mark Halpern's reaction.
Speaker 4: All right, again, amazing true, here's something true that he said that Jake Tapper said on CNN this Morning. True that there was a cover up that senior Biden officials worked very hard to cover up as much as they could his decline, including amongst other people in the government and in the campaign.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 4: Here's two things that are not true, okay, And this is where the credibility is this so important that people be honest.
Speaker 2: I shouldn't be the.
Speaker 4: Only one in the media being honest about this. It's bizarre, okay. One thing that's not true is that you needed that the cover up was so good that no one could see this, that we couldn't possibly have gotten to the bottom of this during the election.
Speaker 2: Again, it makes me mental.
Speaker 1: It was clear, right, Oh, what is going on there?
Speaker 2: Anyway?
Speaker 1: Halpert on his TV show last night, it's a TV show on YouTube, man, he spent like forty five minutes taking apart Jake Tapper in his reshipt Bonsson's book. He seemed to be like personally offended by this whole thing. But Helpum played this clip which goes back to during the election. Jake Tapper has on Laura Trump, who attacks Joe Biden's brain, and Jake Tapper's having none of it.
Speaker 3: Here it goes it's very clearly a cognitive decline.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm referring to. It makes me uncomfortable. You are, That's so amazing. It's so amazing to me.
Speaker 3: That that try and figure out an answer cognitive decline.
Speaker 2: You can tell me that what I was suggesting was I think that you were mocking his stutter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think you were mocking his stutter. And I think you have absolutely no standing to diagnose somebody's cognitive decline. I would think that somebody in the Trump family would be more sensitive to people who do do not have medical licenses diagnosing politicians from Afar. Plenty of people have diagnosed your father from Afar, and I'm sure it offends you.
Speaker 2: The two of them trying to filibuster at each other is going to make me mental. But having said that, the idea that you need to be a medical professional to recognize that somebody is aging very quickly and aging badly, it's just a ridiculous assertion.
Speaker 1: Well, Halburn's point was, look how quickly he got into defense mode when somebody from the other side presented, Hey, I think Joe Biden's brain doesn't work anymoch Oh, Okay, so you're an expert, you're not a doctor.
Speaker 2: He's got a stutter.
Speaker 1: You're attacking his I mean, he got really really defensive.
Speaker 2: Well, and he wasn't even like defensively inquiring like what evidence do you have or what makes you say that? No, he was denying the reality of it and attacking her for making the assertion absolutely, which he did constantly.
Speaker 1: And now to have the freaking cajones to come out here and write this book and act like you're revealing something to us because you have inside sources.
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me? I don't know if he's crazy. It's one of the most astounding self owns in the history of media.
Speaker 1: The book comes out last next week. We got to decide if we can get him on. I'll bet we can, because he's going to be out there pumping the book. And then how we want to handle it. Oh, boy, you're either stupid or you're a liar, would be a good question.
Speaker 2: That's not a question, Ventura said.
Speaker 5: Colmbs proposed this sexual encounter that he called voyeurism, where he would watch her having sex with other men. She took drugs, she said Combs supplied beforehand. I couldn't imagine doing all of that without some sort of buffer or a way not to feel it sex with a stranger. I didn't want to be having sex with soon.
Speaker 2: She said.
Speaker 5: These so called freak offs happened weekly, Colmbs demanding them so often it stifled her music career and became her full time job. They lasted two, three, sometimes four days. I don't understand what that means. That's from yesterday's testimony and the p Didy trial. I spoke, maybe.
Speaker 1: We'll learn more today or I have learned more today with the well two or three or four days going. I mean, there's all kinds of he got it. The human body needs to sleep occasionally. You're taking it too little. Tax season, you got did some paperwork to do. Well, that's that's the thing.
Speaker 2: She wanted to go record or play some shows or whatever, and he said, no, no, no, the freak offs continuing at least through tomorrow and perhaps into Wednesday. Oh geez, yeah, So I mean not literally without a break. You know, you gotta shair, like you say, you got to visit the bathroom, have a meal, sure check your four one K. So we're contemplating doing a semi regularly Diddy update featuring Katie Green depends how the news flows from the trial. But what the heck? What do we have Katie?
Speaker 6: Yeah, this morning, they're talking a lot about the domestic violence aspect of it. She talks about how after the hotel assault, Diddy followed her to her apartment and there was chaos outside of her door, a lot of kicking and banging and yelling. Also a text message from Didty to Cassie about the freak offs. He suggested that to have a proper freakoff, no ketamine can be involved because because it's only successful when we remember. And ketamine, according to Cassie, was her favorite drug for freak offs because it's very disassociative.
Speaker 2: Well, he has to standards. Yeah, true. She also does not grad a USDA approved freak off. We're using ketamine, she as, you know, when you're despoiling the very principles of freak offs.
Speaker 1: I remember when I was a kid, a freakoff meant something that could just mean anything. So he's really concerned she wouldn't remember the freak off. That was her his problem.
Speaker 2: What.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that was in a text message that they revealed this morning, that it's only successful when we remember.
Speaker 2: That deranged right.
Speaker 6: She also testified that this led to an on and on opiate addiction, on an off opiate addiction, and then she also talked about him taking her to sex clubs several times where she would have sex with him and a male escort named Jewels.
Speaker 2: And on one occasion in twenty thirteen, she.
Speaker 6: Was packing up to go to a music festival and she got into a fight with Diddy. She suffered a pretty significant gash on her head after he threw her into a bed frame. He then took her to a plastic surgeon in Beverly Hills to get it fixed and sent her a text of a photo of her injured face, writing so you can remember. Oh but again, none of this has anything to do with what the trial's actually about.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, no, I would disagree. It's not specific to the charges, But the charges involve enforcement through brutality of semi involuntary sexual servitude. So they're establishing his capacity for brutality.
Speaker 1: What a nut most of us, because we all get sex in the enjoyment of it, and maybe at various periods in our life wishing we had more. But I don't think any of us have any idea what I would be like to have sex, you know, unlimited amounts per day, day after day. I mean, would it continue to be something you craved or enjoyed. I don't even know because I've never had that experience.
Speaker 2: So well, it would seem that he had to go further and further and more and more perverse and that sort of thing. Right, Let's see. His charges include racketeering, sex trafficking, and transportation to engage in prostitution.
Speaker 1: So a lot of that stuff will be, like you said, very boring, records of planes leaving certain areas and landing somewhere else, and money being transferred and that sort of stuff.
Speaker 2: Wow. Many of the most severe allegations relate to the racketeering conspiracy charge. This includes accusations of kidnapping, drugging, and coercing women into sexual activities, sometimes using firearms or threats of violence. So that goes to the racketeering conspiracy.
Speaker 1: Well, that's nice, which essentially just means forming an organization to do criminal stuff.
Speaker 2: That's nice since you considered going to law school.
Speaker 1: But here's somebody on Fox who actually went to law school explaining what the upsides and downside.
Speaker 7: Darford Diddy, to call this video disturbing is an understatement, and I have said from the beginning, Like Diddy's biggest problem isn't the indictment, it's the optics. And number one with that is this video. You can't his whole defense is going to be looked. Everybody who participated in these freak offs did so consensually, including Cassie. But when a jury looks at this video, there's nothing consensual about getting beat down in the hallway of a hotel.
Speaker 2: Number one, and I must remind folks speaking of celebrity charming trials that all Oj said, well, a couple of his buddies were heavy as they say they were carrying guns. He said, ain't nobody leaving this room? That made him guilty of kidnapping and he spent years in prison. So you try to get out of this freakoff and I will beat you down in a hotel. Allway, it's kidnapping.
Speaker 8: Hmm.
Speaker 2: A little more from the lawyer.
Speaker 7: And number two, the other problem is this star witness just so happens to be eight and a half months pregnant while she's testifying. That is going to be so tricky for the defense attorney to cross examine her. Why the jury is going to have to look at her and say, you know, can you really go for the juggular asking cross examination questions to a woman who most of us would give up our seat on the subway for. I mean, that's just another optic and a minefield really for the defense attorney who's going to have to paint her as a liar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good luck with that. Yeah. So I'm not sure. Maybe Joe and Katie can help me with this.
Speaker 1: I'm not really good on whose side on which side of the rap wars between like Tupac got shot and Biggie and sug Knight and Whoever's I don't really fully understand that. So Diddy and is on the Sugar Night side of the rap wars apparently I know he's a New York guy, or what is he? I don't know, I don't I really don't know. Do you have any questions about the Civil War? I can tell you about Long Street, Stonewall, Jackson whoever? Because Sugar Knight was behind killing Tupac, right or Biggie that's jack.
Speaker 2: Who said that? Not me?
Speaker 1: Sugj sug Knight, who is still alive, called into the Cuomo showing News Nation last night from jail because he's in jail and had this to say.
Speaker 8: I still feel that Buffy's gonna be all right and have a fair shot at it because Buffy and he's not a dummy. And I'm quite sure somebody's gonna talk to the jurors and conviss one or two of them, and that's all I need is one. So at the end of the day, it's gonna be a real exciting situation. I think he's gonna be all right.
Speaker 2: Sugar.
Speaker 1: Do you think he's gonna be all right because someone's gonna tamper with the jury?
Speaker 2: Is that where you're trying to say you.
Speaker 8: Got enough influence? And I'm quite sure. Don't seem like the prostitution is debt badic gistic, don't seem like the you know, I think he got some favors with the government. I think they're gonna show him a little leeway. It might not seem like when it's all said and done, but I don't think he had nothing to worry about. I don't think he's worried because he's gonna be federal and if you get convicted, Trump's gonna partn it.
Speaker 2: Oh who oh man, oh man. Oh No.
Speaker 1: So he just flat out says he's only got to get to one juror ryan threaten in or pay them, which is true.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, there are many examples of that through history. You got enough money and enough connections, you will find a way.
Speaker 1: And I wouldn't go for this, but I could see how you could get to a juror with money who would say, you know she doing.
Speaker 2: Hanging around with that idiot anyway? You know she made bad choices. What do I care?
Speaker 1: I'll take this two hundred thousand dollars check. He can go about his business and she can make better decisions in the future.
Speaker 2: I could see a person getting there. Well, I find that very notion disgusting, mostly because I would ask for a lot more than two hundred k uh. Yeah, there's a lot more to be heard in this trial. But no, yeah, somebody could cause yeah, please, you offer somebody enough money left changing money, they will rationalize absolutely anything.
Speaker 1: Well, and then you got the whole bombshell out there. Then it's federal and he knows that Trump will pardon Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Ah oh, and then we have to come in and do a show the next day. Hi karamba. Trump will be hiding or riding around on his Katari plane. Pardening. Did he why Trump partning? Did he making America great again? I'm exhausted? That's something. So I don't know where Trump is on this. Uh? And then does Kanye play a role? Ever?
Speaker 1: Kanye, Kanye has got to get involved. Come on, Kanye, where are you?
Speaker 2: He's made a comment or two, hasn't he? He's mostly litigating us v Hitler right now.
Speaker 1: Well, he's got a new album out called w W three that has a song on it called Diddy.
Speaker 2: So yeah, he's involved in He's working his way up the totem pole or downing it or something. He's begun with the Chancellor of Germany and is moving on, I guess to Diddy at some point, I swear to God, I wish I was just fishing right now, three or four. You you know what Homo sapiens are nuts? They're nuts. Can I just go fishing and not talk about all this insanity? Oh to hear? So there's a cost of my soul, Katie. I think I can feel my soul eroding. I actually can see it eroding. He needed to get it replaced with a pig soul. Discussing our three of the show, I believe, Yes, here's the report from CNN on the testimony yesterday.
Speaker 9: The testimony was graphic, it was intense, and it was intended to give you a glimpse into what her experience over more than a decade has been. She said, at the hands of a violent abuser who she loved very much but controlled her every move. They asked her the question, was there anything about these freak offs, these days long, drug fueled sex events that you enjoyed, and she said, being with him, trying to be one on one, it demonstrated that she was craving an opportunity to have it, which she says was her first adult relationship.
Speaker 1: Oh, that is so sad, even in the midst of a decade of being beaten and used that way and everything like that, Just if I got a chance to be close to him, it was because I was so in love with him. That is just so awful.
Speaker 2: If you are a billionaire, because he maybe wasn't at the time, but I mean, if you have more money than anybody can imagine, and you're good looking and successful and a music star, you can absolutely find not a woman, but several women, I'm sure who are gorgeous, talented and utterly naive are so lacking in self regard that you can manipulate them like puppets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think she's way beyond those. She's got to have damaged in her background somewhere to need what she was needing there.
Speaker 2: Although a master manipulator like him. The story, I mean, it's repeated thousands of times. The pimps who take in runaways and confused girls, batter girls whatever, and they give them emotional warmth and comfort and love, and then it evolves into a very you know, what's the word I'm looking for? You know, it's a predatory slash. You're like a leech.
Speaker 1: But that's what I mean. I think she's got to have some sort of battered something in her background. I'll be well, would be any reason for that to come out in the trial? Would that help the defense or prosecution in any way to point out that she had a horrible childhood, which I gotta believe is the case on some level for her to end up in that situation.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'd have to think about that, but.
Speaker 1: Wonder if that'll come out. I haven't heard anything about that, have you, Katie, heard anything about it? Her upbringing? Like where's dad where's mom and dad? Or is there a mom and dad? She's twenty two years old when she started dating Diddy?
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, she started modeling in the industry at age fourteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so where are the parents. I haven't heard a word about that.
Speaker 1: They must not be involved, or I would think they'd be at the trial and that'd be part of the news coverage, wouldn't she assume?
Speaker 2: Maybe? Yeah, probably she's a witness, though I think, yeah, I don't know. She's got a husband now oof, but heine enjoyed this either, No, I mean, yeah, you know, unless you get married very young and are particularly religious and have saved yourself, et cetera, which I fully approve. Blah blah blah blah. You know, there have been encounters in your honey's past, but I don't need them testified to under oath, particularly the kinkier ones.
Speaker 1: Four de frenos the bodyguard did what do you You never mentioned that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That was ugly Google it if you want to know. You don't want to know. We'll finish strong next.
Speaker 4: Strong.
Speaker 1: Authorities in Pennsylvania recently arrested a woman after she allegedly stole more than one thousand dollars worth of candles from a CBS. On the bright side, her arrest was very romantic.
Speaker 2: We mentioned this briefly yesterday, the history of presidential gifts. It's you know, it's come up because of the Katari plain thing, which again I don't think is going to happen, but they mentioned that. In two thousand and eight, George W. Bush was gifted a pair of inline skates from the Netherlands rollerblading Emolliumun's clause Hitler what. In twenty eleven, Barack Obama was given a red, white and blue basketball signed by Chinese President sheeshen Ping. I see old Winnie the Pooh is kind of a small forward in the Charles Barkley mold, you know, throwing his weight around the lane, doing a lot of rebounding. At least two presidents, Dwight D. Eisenhower and Ronald Reagan received baby elephants Bob and Botto blah blah blah, Cutter blah blah blah the plane. In seventeen eighty four, King Charles the third of Spain gave President Washington a donkey, which he aptly named Royal Gift. Thanks for the donkey. That's uh, just guy in the country. I don't need a donkey. I got plenty of donkeys. But the gift was designed in part to cement the friendship between the two nations as the US established its national identity. According to the nonprofit Mount Vernon Ladies Association of the Union, which oversees the estate.
Speaker 1: Hey, I got a quick question for you, since we're about out of time. I just was looking up at the TV. So Mayor Pete was in Iowa at some town hall yesterday, which has people rumbling that maybe he's looking at running for president, and you don't just go to Iowa town halls for the hell of it. He's bearded. Now, how do we feel about bearded Mayor Pete?
Speaker 2: About the way I felt about clean shaven Mayor Pete. He's a phony.
Speaker 1: I don't think he's trying to be a little harder, straighter, or tougher or something.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Do I have to think about Mayor Pete?
Speaker 1: Strong?
Speaker 2: Strong, You're ready thoughts?
Speaker 1: Yeah, here's your host for final thoughts, Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Let's get a final thought from everybody on the crew. Michael Angelow leading us off.
Speaker 1: Michael, you know, if I'm going to a foreign country and they give me a fancy gift, I say, you know, take back this donkey.
Speaker 2: Just give me the best deep dish pizza you got. That's all I need.
Speaker 1: I have no use for a donkey deep dish pizza. I would enjoy greatly.
Speaker 2: Mmm here here Katie green Arstein, Newswoman.
Speaker 6: As a final thought, Katie, I thought I was doing pretty good today, and then I stabbed myself in the face with a fork while I was just trying to eat. So hopefully you're all doing better than I am.
Speaker 2: That's bad.
Speaker 1: Jack final thought reminds me a story from one of the LBJ books in which he gifted Jackie Old Jackie.
Speaker 2: Kennedy with a prize bull.
Speaker 1: He was a Texan and thought that she would appreciate that she was an uppercross Northeaster and.
Speaker 2: Was like, what the am I supposed to do with it? My final thought? In nineteen sixty one, John F. Kennedy and family received a dog named Pushinko from the Soviet premiere Nikita Khrushiev. Bulgaria gave George W. Bush a puppy, and in nineteen fifty I already mentioned the elephant. Oh and in twenty eleven the head guy in the Northern Territory of Australia gave Barack Obama crocodile attack insurance. Would paid Michelle fifty grand if he'd gotten, you know, eaten by a crocodile.
Speaker 1: Armstrong Getty wrapping up another grueling four hour workday.
Speaker 2: Hey, thanks for the crocodile insurance. So many people who thanks so little time good Armstrong a getty dot com got a lot of great hotlings for you to check out. Drop us a note, pick up some A and G swag. Huh.
Speaker 1: I feel like I need to mention the elephant in the room. Which is an elephant in the room? What am I supposed to do with this? See tomorrow, God bless America.
Speaker 2: I'm strong and Getty. I'm going to say this at risk of my job. Not only exists a persist. What the hell are you talking about? Is these crazy thinking? It's really come as quite a shock to me. It's sure, yep, So let's go with it, buying I say, dig up his bones and reban hmutit tte Rose's bones. You're now rebad Collin for all of it's theere isy.
Speaker 1: And then somebody would in the hall up and then somebody would set up his bones at a card table at a casino.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Armstrong and Getty.