Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe, Ketty Armstrong and Getty and he Armstrong and Yetty.
Speaker 2: South Dakota Governor Christy Noan was sworn in on Saturday as the Homeland Security Secretary, and she hasn't been this happy since the end of Marley and Me.
Speaker 1: That's a pretty good joke.
Speaker 2: I disagree with the knocking of her for shooting those animals, but I thought that was a funny joke.
Speaker 1: I would agree.
Speaker 2: We have breaking Mona Lisa news, breaking Mona Lisa news. So the most visited and largest museum in the world is the Louver in Paris, France. I've never been there. I hope to attend to someday. I will not see the Mona Lise I've known for my entire adult life. I will never see the Mona Lise. And that's fine, because there ain't no frequent way. I'm standing in line for two hours for one painting with a bunch of numb nuts who want to get a selfie with it so they can put on their Instagram.
Speaker 3: I just wait in line for two days to see it because I've heard of it before, and I could then tell people I.
Speaker 1: Saw it right.
Speaker 2: Eighty percent of the people who go to the Louver and what did I just read? Three million people a year due again, the largest most attended museum in the world.
Speaker 1: Eighty percent of those go for the Mona Lise.
Speaker 2: Okay, wow, fine, fine, But so they've been talking about this for years and now they're going to do it, and Emmanuel mcrone made an announcement today standing in front of them Mona Lisa. I'm going to move it into a separate room. It's kind of adjacent to the Louver, its own room with its own entrance and its own line and its own ticket, and then the rest of us who want to go see the other gazillion things that are perfectly fantastic don't.
Speaker 1: Have to wade through that crowd to try to see it, which just seems like a good idea.
Speaker 3: I could see going on like a cold, rainy day, just because it's so iconic. I'd think, oh, wow, that's wild, that's.
Speaker 2: Not actually anti looking at it, But I ain't standing in the line for two hours for it. When you only have a limited time to look at every standards, it's just dumb. But I will say this which argues against me. I've seen two paintings in the last two years that are iconic that I'd never seen in person, and they looked much different person, strikingly impressive in person in a way that they never had in any photo I'd ever seen, the Irises from Van Go and then the one I saw in DC. Just recently, one of Monet's Impressionist paintings, one of his most famous ever, leaves France, but they made some sort of special deal with the National Gallery for an Impressionist exhibit, so it just was there briefly. It's already gone, and seeing that in person and seeing the way it was painted was like I'd never I would have never been able to pick that up from any picture. It's more impressive than it was. So maybe the Bona Lease would be that way. I don't know, But again, I'm not waiting in line with a bunch of numbnuts. It's like I was saying when I came back from Washington, DC, why are most of the people there. It seems pretty clear to me walking around museums and monuments, very few people want to be there. None of the kids want to be there, and very few of adults even seem to want to be there, So why.
Speaker 1: Are you there?
Speaker 2: Why did you do something else for those of us that want to be there so it could just be quieter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is an interesting phenomenon. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Or maybe it's that they just they don't enjoy it nearly as much as you do, and so they behave very different.
Speaker 2: I really think there's just a lot of I need to tell people I've seen this. I think I don't know. And my favorite example of being annoyed by crowds is being at the Sistine Chapel at the Vatican in Rome. You know, the big Michelangelo painting over your head with God reaching out to Adam or whatever, and they're trying to touch fingers of that whole thing over your head. I mean, it's absolutely amazing, but it was so packed in there and so loud, and every couple of minutes an announcement would come on.
Speaker 1: Please, this is a church, this is a place of worship. If you could be quiet, please please, this is a place of worship. And then the crowd would get down to fairly quiet, but then it would go cack cooffey again. Then the announcement.
Speaker 2: Come on, this is a church, this is a place of worship, please because and then it get a little quiet. But then within and I mean in seconds, not over a half an hour, in seconds, after people had heard that, listen to it. There's something important about what this is about mankind.
Speaker 3: I think I just wish God would reach his mighty hand down from the ceiling and do some smiting.
Speaker 1: Enough giving the spark of life? How about your whoop? Some mess?
Speaker 2: Two seconds, people say, oh, we probably should be quiet. This is a church and everything other people are talking. I guess if other people are talking, it's okay for me to talk.
Speaker 1: I don't carry more. I don't carry more. Oh, there's the announcement again. I guess I should be calling. I really don't like human beings making me insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's why deface didn't ended up in a Roman prison for quite some time.
Speaker 1: Wow. Wow, you ever been in a Roman prison? Johnny?
Speaker 3: So this bears one more tip of the cap. Joe Biden, or, accordington Nelly Bowles of the Free Press, whoever was wearing his skin.
Speaker 1: Suit last week.
Speaker 3: That would be a week before whoever was running the White House, decided that he would simply unilaterally ratify an amendment to the United States Constitution. He would add an amendment via tweet, as outlined by the framers, and you do it right before he leaves office, no warning and no follow up. Today I'm quoting today, I'm affirming what I've long believed in what three fourths of the states have ratified, the twenty eighth Amendment is the law of the land, guaranteeing all Americans egal rights and protections under law regarding their regardless of their sex.
Speaker 2: So a number of people have speculated that those pardons that he pushed through not the ones of his family, but the pardons of all some of those horrifying worst people on earth, criminals that he let loose. People put that in front of him, like you were saying yesterday, people with people with an agenda they're Marxists or somebody bribed them or whatever, and he didn't really know what he was signing. Do you think that's the case with this thing. Some people that had esteem for the er Amendment just put it in front of him and convinced the doddering old man to tweet it out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because Joe Biden, even in his prime, had no principles and was just a backslapping and fairly verbal phony.
Speaker 1: But he generally.
Speaker 3: Didn't do Oh well, let's say he did say some crazy stuff. But this, I mean, to declare an amendment to the Constitution is hereby enacted. Is I mean, that's that's like mental illness stuff. That's like, you know, declaring yourself emperor and annexing the guy's house next door.
Speaker 2: It's almost crazier in that than fact that he didn't come out and give a speech or anything. I mean, that would have been right to make his argument. And here's why. No, he tweets it out, doesn't say a word about it, and then leaves office.
Speaker 3: And the twenty eighth Amendment in clace you're not aware of it is the so called Equal Rights Amendment, which makes men and women equal there can be no discrimination on the block at all, which is a terrible idea. Oh, it's it's it's a horrible idea because I mean, there are all sorts of laws that protect women and deal with you know, pregnancy and all sorts of things. And with all due respect none to the people who use terms like birthing people, what we're talking about is women.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it would be endless lawsuits at every level of life.
Speaker 3: But anyway, Nelly points out, but regardless, this amendment has not been ratified. The three fourths number is wrong. Some states ratified then rescind to the ratification. For example, it's not in any way the law of the land. But Kamala Harris also posted quote, the Equal Rights Amendment is the twenty eighth Amendment.
Speaker 1: And it is the law of the land.
Speaker 3: My thing, missus veep, Now let's get you back to the residence for your.
Speaker 1: Facial okay again, they tweeted it out.
Speaker 2: They didn't like do any They didn't have any press around to answer any questions, to explain what they were trying to do or whatever. They just tweeted it out and then never said a word about it. My favorite part was that within minutes the official archivists, who are actually the people that keep track of this sort of.
Speaker 1: Thing, they put the note on there right away. So I mean it got shot, got it right here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So to confirm that the twenty eighth Amendment is certainly not the law of the land, we turned to the archivist of the United States, doctor Colleen Shogun. Anyway, apparently this anyway they put out as Archivist and Deputy Archivist of the United States, and this is our responsibility to uphold the integrity of the constitutional amendment process and assure the changes to the Constitution are carried out in accordance with the law. At this time, the Equal Rights Amendment cannot be certified as part of the Constitution. In short, nothing has been done. It's not even within a million miles of being the law of land. So but here's where it gets even weirder. It's a weird moment, Nelly writes, because half the country is now pretending like this amendment is real when it's not at all real. Georgetown Law is taking a victory lap congratulating one of their professors for her work advocating for the era quote, which President Biden this morning said should be considered the law of land. The School Rights and the leftist Center for American Progress celebrated this is the most substantive advancement of women's rights in this country since the nineteenth Amendment, which gave women the constitutional right to vote in nineteen twenty? Is it? Did we just have a moment on par with getting the right to vote? Can I also pee?
Speaker 1: Standing? Nothing up?
Speaker 3: Now, Nelly writes, no one seems to mind the constitutional crisis. The response was basically, maybe we just ignore it and pretend Biden didn't do this, or let it slide. Now this one at the bottom reel small, like who cares to the Maybe we'll pencil it into the constitution real quick.
Speaker 2: Well, the first part is absolutely true, though everybody just pretended like the doddering old president didn't just tweet out a constitutional amendment because that would be nuts. And nobody's taking this seriously other than you know, activists, law professors are trying to score some points, but nobody's actually taking this. So that's a pretty Can you imagine if Trump did that? If Trump tweeted out an amendment to the Constitution, it would be endless jokes on the late night shows on Saturday Night Live about how crazy he.
Speaker 1: Is and stupid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, indeed, on that point, to quote Sarah Isger, imagine if Donald Trump just declared that he had amended the Constitute despite every court in the archive is denying its legitimacy. All right, of course, and Nelly finishes up instead, there was a collective shrug. So the twenty eighth Amendment can be real in your heart or not, whatever, it's not a big deal.
Speaker 1: Don't be weird about it. It's real in your heart.
Speaker 2: And there's also the fact that Ruth Bader Ginsburg, who was a staunch supporter of that amendment, said, Nah, it didn't get ratified because the number of states didn't come through in time, and then since then it doesn't count if you do it afterwards. And then some of the ones that ratified it originally have gone backwards and unratified it.
Speaker 1: So it's just not a thing.
Speaker 2: Even Ruth Bader Ginsburg said it was ridiculous back when she was alive.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, that's the nuttiest thing.
Speaker 2: It's not the most important thing or the most evil thing Biden did, but it's the nuttiest thing he did.
Speaker 1: Right, crazy, just.
Speaker 2: Bat ass crazy, yes, and almost completely ignored. I remember I watched the news that night. It wasn't even on the evening newscats. We just added an amendment the Constitution. We almost never do that, it seems like unilaterally.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, in a day.
Speaker 2: If Trump did that, that would have been the lead story ever reware for days.
Speaker 3: Oh, would be the punchline of all the late night jokes and the rest of it. I think that's a measure of how clearly senile, useless, and spent Joe Biden was.
Speaker 1: Everybody's like, wow, that's weird.
Speaker 2: I about their business words, which is gonna judge.
Speaker 3: You, donnas.
Speaker 4: One of most significant contributions has been in bade by all of America.
Speaker 3: What I'll mark them, I can't understand them more on the way.
Speaker 2: I was just reading the article Many York Times about moving the Mona Lisa to its own room and how currently it's how miserable it is for people. The jostling and the anger and the hour's long wait to have like forty five seconds to glance from a distance sounds horrible. Oh makes me miserable just reading about it. Do you remember Jim Acosta If you're following the Trump thing in the news, he even if you don't want CNN, he would get a lot of attention because he would he would bait Trump into arguments and they both benefited from it.
Speaker 1: True.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was in the early days of the first Trump administration kind of your your lead candidate for I'm the resistance reporter who really mixes it up with him.
Speaker 2: Which I hate to give it away. I guess it doesn't matter now he got elected again. It helped Trump. You idiots, being an easy foil for him to call you the mainstream media and the enemy of the people, and you coming off as a jackass helped him get elected. You numb nuts. Anyway, Jimmy Cossa didn't care about that. He was a show voter, grand standard, just trying to become famous.
Speaker 1: Anyway, didn't become famous enough. CNN has no ratings this show.
Speaker 2: I had no ratings. They offered him a show at two in the morning. He said no, that's so he's leaving. But here he is with some of his goodbye speech. I guess that Hansen claims is going to be entertaining.
Speaker 4: Let's see, I've always believed it's the job of the press to hold power to account. I've always tried to do that here at CNN, and I plan on going doing all of that in the future. One final message, don't give into the lies. Don't give into the fear. Hold on to the truth and to hope, even if you have to get out your phone, record that message. I will not give into the lies. I will not give into the fear. Post it on your social media so people can hear from you too. I'll have more to say about my plans in the coming days, but until then, I want to thank all of you for tuning in. Has been an honor to be welcomed into your home for all these years. That's the news reporting from Washington.
Speaker 1: I'm Jim Acosta. You are welcomed into my home the way others are welcome to my home.
Speaker 3: Not yeah, unless you're literally stopping by my home. Your plans don't concerned made, don't bother.
Speaker 2: But I would just like to raise my hand when you're talking about the importance of speaking truth to power and how you continue to do it and other should How many shows did you do about Joe Biden's obvious mental decline over the last several years and how he clearly is not a person in position to be president again. You do a lot of spend a lot of time on that. A lot of panels were discussing that I'm.
Speaker 3: Sick and un American. It is just stifled dissent During COVID perhaps did that come up?
Speaker 2: You spend a lot of time on the eight million illegals that came across and how this is untenable and something needs to be done, and the laws being broken or any of that, and then you speak truth to the fifty one powerful intelligence guys who said Hunter's laptop was fake. No, I realized this happens on both sides, but the speaking truth to only the power on the other side is not exactly what that phrase is supposed to mean.
Speaker 4: Don't give into the lives, don't give into the fear, all right, hold on to the truth and to hope.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, all right, you know he's not even worth my breath. Correct, this is correct.
Speaker 2: John Stewart took on the whole Chinese AI thing last night on The Daily Show, which will be a good way to get back into the conversation about that.
Speaker 1: Does China have a better, cheaper, faster.
Speaker 2: AI than we do now, or at least one as good as ours that they built for a lot less money and don't need our super fast chips. If so, that's a little disturbing, And I hope it's not true. If they were able to build for five million dollars what it's taking us a couple hundred million dollars to build, I'd be bad.
Speaker 3: Well, that's why I stay away from those high flying tech stops. I own GM and IBM. If it was a good stock in nineteen seventy, it's a good stock now.
Speaker 1: That's my philosophy.
Speaker 2: IBM and the Standard Oil, yes, that's your other stock and Woolworth's. This new AI is the number one app being downloaded and bought on Apple's platform and Google's platform right now. So maybe some of you have tried it. If you have text line four one, five, two nine, five, k FTC, Armstrong.
Speaker 5: And Getty, you know those companies are singing billions of dollars, tons of years and lots.
Speaker 1: Of development into this space.
Speaker 6: Deep seekd it for cheaper in a matter of months.
Speaker 7: Who would have expected the Chinese to do it cheaper? I can't believe it. It's as though when you don't have labor laws or right by the way.
Speaker 1: I do know this is back to just financially.
Speaker 7: But is anyone else somewhat excited that AI had its job replaced by AI?
Speaker 1: Okay, well, go ahead, one more John's and then we'll make some points. I'm sure it's not going to be that bad.
Speaker 7: Has Chinese AI put American AI out of the job? I mean, I'll find out, Siri, how bad is it?
Speaker 1: Tom? Check out my only sends force send me a link.
Speaker 2: To go skank if we can be serious for a second. Mark Andresen, who's one of your top tech people around, an advisor to the Trump people, said this about China's new AI.
Speaker 8: App us investors realizing now that the AI race is on and China is hard at work. Silicon Valley advisor to President Trump, Mark Andreason said this on x deep seek R one is one of the most amazing and impressive breakthroughs I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: So the question I guess is did they actually do it as far as cheap as they did and using chips that aren't as whippy. We don't know that, but apparently the actual thing having used it because it's out there and you can buy it right now.
Speaker 1: It's the number one app.
Speaker 2: Who are all you people that immediately jump on some Chinese app that's going to steal all your information and don't care, But it's the number one selling app in Apple and Google.
Speaker 1: I didn't download TikTok. I'm not going to download this.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think people are just curious to see how it works. And again, one of my tech guru friends said the fact that it's open source code makes it much less insidious Chinese spy wise.
Speaker 2: But I did see the agreement that includes they get to look at all your keystrokes. I don't download apps that get to do that, especially if it's going to China. All right, So actually, if it's going anywhere, but any who, if you download that particular app and enjoy it a textas because I'd be interested if you're impressed with it. Four one, five, nine FTC. Let's hear one more here, because I think this is seventy two there, Michael.
Speaker 5: So if this is all true, if is again the keyword. It's a major development that's making investors rethink their holdings of text docs and what it takes to be really competitive when it comes to artificial intelligence. The keyword again is if we're not one hundred percent sure if this was independently developed by a hedge fund, as the claims Arthur was really done in just two months, and if they really didn't have access to advanced and video.
Speaker 2: Ships and Mark Andresen yesterday said it is a spotnik moment. This is a oh my god, they're ahead of us, like happened with the Soviet Union back in the fifties in the space race. And Trump said yesterday this should, you know, cause us to be laser focused and wake us up out of our sleep and really get more aggressive. So maybe that'll be the ultimate what comes out of us. Sure, that'd be positive. I'm personally more worried about the South China Sea and the militarization of those islands and interfering with the you know, free navigation of the seas.
Speaker 1: But they're both biggies.
Speaker 2: Both back to the tech thing briefly different tech. I I'm thinking about buying the Apple Vision Pro VR headset for myself for my birthday.
Speaker 1: Because I came across you can buy them used for like half.
Speaker 2: What they calls it's a very expensive setup new it's like thirty five hundred to four thousand dollars. You can get like for half as much used, barely used it all, which says something about the VR thing. I remember when the Apple Vision Pro first came out, all the reviews were talking about the six month problem with VR. People that go out and buy these things six months later they're in a drawer. And apparently that is a case with a pheromen number of them, because it's easy to buy them used. AnyWho, I was really impressed with the damn thing. I thought it was amazing. Have you tried one out yet? No?
Speaker 1: I have not.
Speaker 2: Mean, you know, you should make an appointment at an Apple store near you just to go. It's mind blowing, and I mean it really opens your eyes to what things could be if they ever whenever they get this all dialed in. I mean, it's just it's unlike anything I've ever done in terms of technology.
Speaker 1: And what was the full retail of them?
Speaker 2: Or?
Speaker 1: Is about four grand? Yeah? No, it's super expensive.
Speaker 2: But it's also because you know, it's so far beyond anything else you've ever done. That's you know, I've done the my kids have the Oculus Zuckerberg's thing, and I've done various VR stuff various places. This is a completely different world of that. There's still the nausea problem. About a third of us get nauseous nauseous from VR A third.
Speaker 1: That's a lot, one out of three. I'm one of them.
Speaker 2: And so you know, if you're immediately wanting to throw up, it kind of takes the fun out of it. What sold me on want to maybe own it this time around is the update that Apple just did that I've been reading about so you can take VR three D spatial photos now with your phone, or you can take them with the VR, and then when you look at those photos, it's almost disturbing, as we all know that something goes on with a two D photo. I mean, it's nice to look at a picture of your kid's fifth birthday party and now they're you know, college kids. It's cool to have that picture, but there's something that's lost with the two D nous of it or something like that. The photos in the VR headset are as if you're sitting there and it screws with your head.
Speaker 1: Man, it really does.
Speaker 2: But I guess with the new technology, the latest technology, they do a pretty good job of that with all your old photos from your phone, of turning it into three D and having the feeling of you're actually there. I don't even know if I can handle it emotionally to look at some of those photos, to be back in the room when they're born, or their second birthday party, or the videos. Oh my god, I don't even know if I could handle it. I don't know if human beings can handle it. Can you handle being right back in that moment where it completely fools your brain, like you're there.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, my kids are two again. I just just.
Speaker 2: Thinking about it gives me the gets me all excited. Is just so I'm going to try that out and see what that's like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a really intriguing question though, because you know, something that left in my mind immediately was there were no photographs at all until fairly recently. And I mean a tenth of a blink of an eye on the evolutionary scale, how far back do you have to go? Really, anything that happened anything more recent than two hundred years ago is obviously clearly indisputably something we're not designed for. It might be harmless, or it might be good. I mean like antibiotics for instance, thumbs up ontic.
Speaker 1: Wow, you're not RFK Junior. But no, the.
Speaker 3: Idea of pictures of your kids so you can permanently remember how they looked at it at a certain age is something that was unknown on Earth until.
Speaker 1: Very very recently.
Speaker 2: How about if you can get it still kind of you can be there. I don't know, I don't know if we're built that way. I saw an example when I did the the demonstration at the Apple Store of a kid's birthday party, recorded on that device, and it was like I was sitting at that birthday party. Yeah, and man, ah, your your wedding, your your people who people who have passed, Mom and dad you know, no longer alive, and here you are sitting at the dinner table talk. You can't talk to them, obviously, but it's it's as if for your brain that it's real.
Speaker 3: All right, which sounds great in a way and utterly unnatural in a way.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I wonder if it's too much for us, But I don't want to run. Do you have something to say, Katie for a move on?
Speaker 6: Just for some fun and a funnier angle of this, if you go to Armstrong and Getty dot com. I just put an eight minute video up of VR fails, just to show you how real these things are. If people just running full force into their TV screens and whatnot.
Speaker 1: Some comic.
Speaker 2: Well, the thing that impacted me the most on the Apple Vision Pro when I tried it out because a friend of mine had it, was the full immersion sitting by a lake in the woods. Was I had the one feeling you get when you're standing by a lake in the woods, sitting there in their living room. Wow, not just oh that's a cool picture, just oh my god, all the relaxation that comes over you when you're doing that, because it's just, I don't know, it's hard to describe unless you've tried it.
Speaker 1: But I don't want to leave out time. I don't want to run out of time for this.
Speaker 2: So I was reading about the reviews before I drop a fair amount of money on this thing and everything like that, and there was there was a link on there about the advances they've made in what do you guess? Pophyg on the VR thing? And I had to click on that, and I almost wish I hadn't. Now I haven't seen what that would be like in a vision pro, and I won't because I'm not going to try that. I don't want it on my computer. I don't want to link to whatever site you get it. But I was looking at the videos, and since I've had the experience of the sitting at the kids' birthday party or sitting by the lake and knowing how real that was, looking at the VR video even in two D and thinking, oh my god, if that was in full three D, like I'm in the room, how would any man ever leave their house I mean, seriously, it's going to be.
Speaker 1: Take a break on Sunday afternoons to watch football. We already have a problem with internet porn.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm asking, is the human brain ready to you know, relive your kids to year old birthday party? Is a human brain ready to be completely fooled, completely fooled by a sexual interaction?
Speaker 1: No, No, is the answer to your question. No.
Speaker 3: It will decimate humankind or whatever part of it has that.
Speaker 1: God. Yeah, we have.
Speaker 3: Invented pleasures we are not meant to have as human beings that we can't handle. That a lot of people can't hand. Yeah, yeah, yeah, and it will do us in Yeah, we're in to bring new world territory there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Whether you know us on an individual level or as a civilization or as a species, it's it's, without a question, not good. Just because something can exist doesn't make it good. I mean, people need to get through that. Just because the society is doing something, just because your next door neighbors are doing something, just because on the Internet people say this is.
Speaker 1: Cool, does not in any way make any of it cool.
Speaker 3: You really, you know, I'm sure there's some brilliant philosopher who's been more eloquent on this than me. But you need to decide what sort of life you want to live independent of what you're being told by people making money or telling you what your lifestyle should be, or you will be swept up by people who do not have your best interest in mind, and you will crash on the rocks of pleasure.
Speaker 1: Crash on the rocks of pleasure.
Speaker 2: I think a lot of people would sign up for that, even as described the way it was just described.
Speaker 1: That was a rough draft.
Speaker 3: I'd hate for the metaphor police to come and arrest me for mixing too many of them together.
Speaker 1: But if you have any thoughts, you can text us.
Speaker 2: We have some breaking RFK junior news because he is going to be grilled tomorrow in a congressional hearing. More of that coming up. We'll get to this RFK Junior breaking news.
Speaker 1: In a moment, I was just.
Speaker 3: Thinking about the incredibly effective Apple Vision pro is that what it's called where the immersive thing where you gave the example of sitting in a mountain lake and it was utterly convinced, Yeah, that sounds really really cool in a lot of ways. So I just quick off the top of my head thought all right, top three choices to be immersed in. Now, the lack of smellovision is a factor here. If they could get that in, you would fully freak out smells and tastes.
Speaker 1: If somehow they could get the it would be the end of humanity.
Speaker 2: The VR ride at Universal like the Simpsons VR Ride, you get smellovision, You smell popcorn, you smell you smell all kinds of different things.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Wow, all right, So, in no particular order, off the top of my head, Number one, be in the middle of the Battle of Gettysburg. I think you would have to reassure yourself over and over again, this is not real, This does not real. Do not be terrified, do not wet your pants. But just to experience the noise and chaos of the battle, I think would be important understanding.
Speaker 2: Or any battle that would be that would be good. Any like real warfare in that sort of setting would be good for people. I think you might lose your mud.
Speaker 3: But yeah, you and I both talked to combat veterans who often the first thing they say is you have no conception of how loud it is anyway, and how confusing.
Speaker 1: That would be. Number two just it popped into my head.
Speaker 3: I don't know why, sitting on like steps in a Harlem street in nineteen sixty one. Oh cool, have the people coming and going, smell the cooking from the windows, listening to the music coming from radios, and just listening to the folks talking. I don't know why, just popped into my head. And third, gotta go with the Apollo eleven capsule and take off.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: As a guy who's a little claustrophobic, I would again have to fight a freak out the whole time.
Speaker 1: But how incredible would that be?
Speaker 2: Applevision pro head said, If the only thing you try on it is the a Solar system.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's incredible.
Speaker 2: You're in the solar system and you can like move it around if you're hands, getting an idea of the space and the sides, and bring in a planet look at from different directions. It's Oh, it's so cool, the coolest. I hope that's in school soon. Anyway, here's your breaking RFK Junior News. He's supposed to start his confirmation hearings tomorrow. Caroline Kennedy, she's the one actually, uh that Neil Diamond wrote the song about right.
Speaker 1: I believe that.
Speaker 2: Sweet Caroline bo bo Bah came out today and blasted her brother.
Speaker 1: Is a nut job. So good, so good, so good. Oh boy.
Speaker 2: Caroline Kennedy today Warren senators about her brother, her cousin actually now Trump's pick to lead the HHS, as a predator whose victims have ranged from family members to parents of sick children. And a copy of a letter obtained by The Washington Post and sent to lawmakers ahead of the hearings tomorrow, she said her cousin is addicted to attention and power. Well, he's a Kennedy, isn't that what you all do is addicted to attention and power. Has given hypocritical, hypocritical advice by discouraging parents from vaccinating their children while vaccinating his own children. She alleged that his crusade against vaccination has also served to enrich him.
Speaker 1: I've known Bobby my whole life. We grew up together.
Speaker 2: It's no surprise that he keeps birds of prey as pets because he himself is a predator. She goes on to claim that through the strength of his personality, other family members have followed Kennedy Junior down the path of drug addiction. Not a whole bunch of other things she says about him that are not nice. So that's an attempt to derail him tomorrow by someone on the left. And I think there's gonna be plenty of Republicans enators attempting to derail him from the right tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Gently but yes, without question yep.
Speaker 7: Jack Clark, kiss Tom stop, Jack and Jose go.
Speaker 5: And if they don't give can they'll be back tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, always a big gift. Here's your host for final thoughts, Joe Getty.
Speaker 3: Let's get a final thought from everybody on the crew, wrap things up for the day. There is our technical director, Michaeligelow. Michael final thought.
Speaker 1: My final thought is very simple. VR porn will be the end of society. If it's good. Yeah, the birth rate will go down.
Speaker 2: You can't get much Lord, that might not be overstated at all, Michael.
Speaker 1: That might be the end mankind.
Speaker 3: And when the Third World armies sweep across our planes, we won't notice, never mind being able to fight back. Katie Green are Esteemed Newswoman. As a final thought, Katie.
Speaker 6: Not interested in the porn, but I am interested in checking out the Apple VR because I tried the one from meta and it gives me a headache.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: See that's a problem.
Speaker 2: About a third of us get motion sickness from them, and they're almost unusable.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was sure that was going to happen to me when we tried one out years ago, but it didn't.
Speaker 1: Were lucky ones, Yeah, Jack. Final thought, if we could.
Speaker 2: Keep the Apple Vision pro out of the hands of our people, but drop them in some of the you know, drop them in afgame a Stanner, the Pashtoon.
Speaker 1: Area of Pakistan or whatever.
Speaker 2: Let all those young men with AK forty seven's get swallowed up into VR stupidity, and maybe that's the way to dominate the planet.
Speaker 3: My final thought, my fourth brilliant idea for how to use the VR set. I would be right here, right now. Wouldn't it be weird? Then you take it off and still right here right.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Getty repiga But other grueling four hour workday, so.
Speaker 3: Many people, thanks a little time, go to Armstrong and Getty dot com. We got some great links for you. You already have a bunch of great stuff to talk about tomorrow. Drop us a note which if there's something we ought to be jabbering about. Mail bag at Armstrong and Getty dot com. You got no opinion, Keep it shortest, but we'd love to hear from you.
Speaker 2: Cool and we'll have a lot tomorrow, the hearings and whatnot. See then, God bless America.
Speaker 1: I'm strong and Getty up the place in this world. Get out of here.
Speaker 4: One final message, don't give into the lies, don't give into the fear fecal, hold on to the truth and to hope.
Speaker 1: That was even dumber and more annoying than usual.
Speaker 3: So sorry, you made it right riding along the arm Strong and Getty