Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio and.
Speaker 2: Welcome back George nor with you, RJ. Spina with us. A true leader and metaphysical teacher, he has healed himself of permanent chest down paralysis, severe chronic illness, life threatening conditions through his own authentic transcendence. His teachings, wisdom, guidance, and revolutionary self healing and self realization techniques have already completely changed and saved the lives of many across this planet. He has dedicated his life to the freeing and healing of humanity on all levels. Currently living in San Diego, has recently started his not for profit human advancement through higher consciousness. His latest book is called Access super Consciousness. RJ. Spina Back on Coast to Coast.
Speaker 1: R J.
Speaker 2: How have you been.
Speaker 3: I've been very well, George. Thank you so much for having me back. It's my pleasure to be here.
Speaker 2: And thank you for what you do. It is truly remarkable.
Speaker 3: Oh, I most appreciate that. It's my love, it's my passion, and it's an honor to serve.
Speaker 2: Is this healing that you did? This life threatening conditions? What happened to you well.
Speaker 3: I had developed severe sepsis. I was told that I had forty eight hours to live. I was even instructed to if I didn't have a will to start writing it out through this. Yeah, I became paralyzed. It crushed my spine. The infection was actually on my spine itself, and it crushed my spine, and from a chest down I became a quote unquote permanently paralyzed. And I was also diagnosed with a host of illnesses that you can't get better from. But I knew better.
Speaker 2: Prior to what you began to do to heal yourself. Did you have any experience.
Speaker 3: Well in terms of healing. I used to say as a kid, George, as weird as it sounds, I used to say that if I ever get I'll just heal myself, which is a pretty strange thing to say. But I knew that. I knew I didn't have the specifics. The specifics came online when they were required when I was in that life and depth situation. But I always knew that I could heal myself. And it's almost like I was remembering what was believe or not what was going to happen.
Speaker 2: Did you have health from anybody or your self.
Speaker 3: Taught now self taught. It's as strange as it sounds. I mean, I've been doing metaphysical work and exploring my consciousness and leaving my body since I was a kid. But when I woke up from the emergency surgery, I literally woke up into a completely difference. It's what we call cosmic consciousness or christ consciousness. I literally remembered the entire process of self healing, the metaphysics behind self healing and self realization, and I just started explaining it in detail to the ICU nurse and those teachings that I was explaining to her, I was wound one of being. What I did with myself, it's unparalyzed myself, and they became the underpinnings of the first book, Supercharge Self Healing.
Speaker 2: How quickly did you turn yourself around physically?
Speaker 3: I announced, even though the doctors were telling me it's impossible. I announced that I would heal myself completely, be unparalyzed, and beyond any of these sicknesses within one hundred days. In exactly one hundred days, I walked on a system.
Speaker 2: Good for you, doctors in.
Speaker 3: Shock, to say the least, Yeah, jaws open. In fact, the neurosurgeon, a brilliant man and very talented, was reduced to saying the word ginormous over and over again because he just couldn't believe what he was seeing.
Speaker 2: Parjie, What does consciousness mean to you?
Speaker 3: Consciousness means a level of awareness. But there's various levels of consciousness, George, because there's sentient self awareness, there's self aware, there's consciousness, there's energy. So there's all these various levels. Like if we just just as a quick example, a rock or a mineral has a very basic level of awareness as opposed to say you or me, and we're able to learn through our own creativity, and that's what makes something sentient, which is beyond consciousness itself. So there's levels of consciousness, but it has to do with awareness, the level of awareness and the ability to evolve itself through its own creativity.
Speaker 2: Did you learn by trial and error?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the healing itself. There was not much going on, George, the first seventeen days or so, so, but I made an adjustment the night of the sixteenth and that day seventeen, and there's a video of this. I started kicking my leg and moving my foot and that's when the healing was not linear. At that point, it was what we could call quantum. I was jumping in terms of being able to do things. The day before I showed no indication I was able to do it, and the next day it's as if that ability never left me.
Speaker 2: Did you start doing it the correct way seventeen days later or were you always doing it right? It just didn't kick in.
Speaker 3: I think there was an element, and there's a couple of steps within the ascend the frequency healing technique that's in the book. I started to emphasize certain things within the healing technique, and that seemed to jump the healing. It's almost like I got charged through the way that I was doing it by incorporating a multitude of those steps. Instead of doing one at a time, I started incorporating many of them, and that seemed to make the.
Speaker 2: Difference, big difference. Indeed, how important are jay is positive thinking when you come to.
Speaker 3: This, well, George, The interesting thing is is that it's not thinking, and I know that sounds odd. Our power, the parasympathetic state, which is the state that we want to put ourselves in in terms of healing, is actually occurring when the mind is still, or when the mind is not active, and the body follows the mind. So when the mind is still, and we can think of this as meditation. When the mind is still, the body automatically self repairs and self heals. It's designed to do that. And it's really thinking that takes us out of alignment. And I've found it impossible for people to just focus on positive thinking because that mind that does thinking is a fragmented, compartmentalized, conditioned mind. It's our brainwashed mind, and there's really no way to just continuously think positive. What we can do, though, is we can actually learn to be in a clear state or a meditative state. And even as you and I are talking, I'm in a meditative state. My mind is not active. I'm very clear. So we can operate that way, and the body is automatically self repairing and self healing, and it has nothing to do with positive thinking.
Speaker 2: You've come up with a number of meditations that you put in the book. How did you come up with them?
Speaker 3: Well, the new book Access for Consciousness. Yet, so I wrote this book, George, believe it or not, I know it's the fourth book. Excuse me. The third book that's come out. It's my fourth time on your show. It's the third book that's come out. But I wrote this book right after I wrote Supercharged, and I was writing it, I was on a believe it or not, I was on a mountain in Kawai, and I was in a certain state of consciousness and all these deep, deep, profound understandings were coming to me, and I decided I needed to capture these things, and then I developed meditations so that everyone could actually experience these exalted states of consciousness through these twenty four different meditations, and they're completely and utterly life altering. But they just just like the self healing and the self realization, George, it just started coming to me. It's like it's a deep, deep remembrance. And because my mind was clear, that that inner knowing was allowed to flower and just come to my mind and it all came back to me.
Speaker 2: R Jr. The twenty four meditations all necessary or could you do ten of them or five of them? And everything still.
Speaker 3: Works well when we say necessary. I'll give you an example, George. So some of the transitions are from how to go from disorder to order, from violence to kindness, from greed to generosity. Now, this really lays out the issue of duality that humanity struggles with, which is why we have so much division within ourselves and then within each other, because we get caught in this dualistic nature somewhere in between these two things. And so these meditations lay out how to move from one end to the spectrum to the other and then right through, if that makes sense, And so we can operate in a way you could just think of as an analogy, you could think of surfing. So instead of getting caught in the current, the riptide pulling you back and forth, or trying to swim, swim against it or swim through it, you can kind of just ride over the whole thing. And these meditations allow you to move through the dualistic nature of our experience here in a in an almost effortless and exquisite way. And when we when we do this, every facet of our life, George is increased. There's more joy, there's more peace, there's there's deeper understanding, and there's and there's more compassion for ourselves and for.
Speaker 2: Each other generally, how long does each meditation last?
Speaker 3: I mean, the I have the instantaneous meditations, which take a one second. But these deeper meditations that I put together for this book, I mean they start to they start to flower within thirty seconds to a minute.
Speaker 2: Really, that's all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's all it takes because we're it's direct access. So instead of taking this like long circuitous route, which is basically how meditation has been taught, it's it's still to give something for the mind to focus on. This is the opposite. So we're going to the true self, which exists before that fine, that mind that's trying to balance itself. So when you access it directly, thirty seconds to a minute and you're in a profoundly different state of being unconsciousness.
Speaker 2: Rjie, what does meditation mean to you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I get asked this to it. So from me, the self with the capital ascid. But people think of the word soul, but we have a much more definite definition, much more specific definition of that that we've discovered through these works. But the self is meditation. So what that means is we exist prior to thinking, We exist prior to emoting, we exist prior to bodily sensation. So we really already are meditation. And so by quieting the mind and allowing the emotions to just stabilize. We immediately experience meditation and we are meditation. And it's a big paradigm shift. Instead of trying to meditate or becoming a meditator, we realize the truth that we already are meditation.
Speaker 2: By doing these meditations. What's the end.
Speaker 3: Product a greater sense of self, a more peaceful, complete, whole state of being. And like I said, that completeness, that wholeness, because what we are, that fractal of God is whole and complete. You can think of like a glass of water. If you take one drop out of the water, that's still h two oh, it's just like that big glass of water. It's exactly the same. And that's the same with us and God. We are God, just a tiny fractal of it. And so we get to experience our own fullness, our own completeness, and our own limitless nature. And then we can actually create a life and lead a life that's reflective of that completeness and that limitless nature.
Speaker 2: Is there a meditation RJA that you must have that you just can't do without?
Speaker 3: I mean, personally or humanity in general in general. I think the ability to just be present and we have all those meditation magic tricks that we can do in one second, and one of them is pretend that you just arrived here, no past, no future. Explain that, yeah, when you do that. So meditation is the space between thoughts and thinking is always a rumination or a projection, or in other words, a past or future. So if we just pretend that we just arrived, you're almost like we're from as an analogy, we just landed here from outer space. We just arrived and we have no past and no future. Just got here. Now there's no way for that finite conditioned mind to start to summon the past or future, which is really how we conjure up our own suffering. So by imagining that we just arrived here, no past, no future, that mind shuts down that thinking conditioned mind of past future. And that's meditation, and it's our ability to be present, or what we can call meditation, is what lends itself to a higher quality of life. And we're not used to operating this way. We're used to just constantly thinking. But when we actually start to experience our own inner peace and serenity and then realize that that doesn't mean that we just sit in our house, sit in our couch and sing Kumbaya and don't do anything. Meditation is the flow state. It's actually when we're operating at our highest level, and so that the ability to be present by just using an instantaneous meditation magic trick will unlock all of our hidden talents and abilities, all our love, all our compassion, and all our power as well.
Speaker 2: Did you meditate to help cure yourself?
Speaker 3: I was in a you could say I was in a perpetual state of meditation, and I would even go to much much higher states of consciousness. You can think of taking an elevator if you like, going up floors, and I would just continuously go up frequencies and even into higher dimensions into where form and function is actually put together for the human vehicle. And when you go to that state, you can literally put yourself back together at that form and function level. And then that tweak of putting myself back it then gets translated as we come back down the floor, so to speak, and the body literally has put itself back together properly because you were addressing it at the form and function level. R.
Speaker 2: Jay explain what self mastery is.
Speaker 3: Self mastery is having dominion are as close to complete dominion over the body mind complex and our body of energy. So when I say bodymind complex is rather obviously the suit that we're wearing, when I also mean our body of energy, that's the energy that we use to think, to think, to emote, and to animate our body. So self mastery gives us complete control over that energy and our body mind complex. And since we use our bodymind complet plex and our body of energy for literally everything, it only stands to reason that having complete control or dominion over that is what self mastery actually is.
Speaker 2: Do Buddhists practice this a lot?
Speaker 3: I think they do, George, I think we've I think, you know, dare I say, I think we've taken it a few a few levels past what's typically practiced. But there's a lot of similarity between Buddhism and Hinduism and these deep, deep metaphysics that I've that I've tapped into, there's a real common thread, and I think, at some point, before I leave my body, I'm going to write a book that ties the thread between even the Abrahamic religions as well as Buddhism and Hinduism and show that the common thread is actually metaphysics, which is actually a higher level of science, and we're going to start to understand that we're all talking about the same thing. If we take away the window dressing of all the stuff about religion and we when we go through the core, we're going to start to realize there is a unifying factor and it's metaphysics.
Speaker 2: Well, with our Jay Spina, the name of his book is Access super Consciousness. It's almost shemantic, isn't.
Speaker 3: It It is? It absolutely is. And a lot of these great we'll call them religious figures, but a lot of these great religious figures we're practicing forms of shamanism from the very beginning. And a lot of this, a lot of this is rooted in that absolutely.
Speaker 2: By doing these techniques and let's say you're relatively healthy, what does that do for you?
Speaker 3: It increases your quality of life, George, That's the whole thing. It's not so much well I have a back issue, or I have a kidney issue, or this or that. There's the real issue is in the astral, mental, and emotional body and eventually shows up within the physical. So when we learn to do these techniques and these meditations, what we're doing is we're harmonizing the astral, the mental, and the emotional. And when those aspects of ourselves are in alignment, the body also has to be in alignment because the body takes its cue from the mind and the deep beliefs that the mind holds. So even if we don't have physical distress or physical disharmony, the quality of life increases by an order of magnitude by addressing the astral, dementtal and the emotional body.
Speaker 2: A j Who are the ascended masters?
Speaker 3: Oh okay, so the ascended masters. Now, now we're getting deep, George. So I'll preface it by saying this, and this could open up a whole other conversation. So the Hindu masters spoke a long time ago about something called the absolute or the all there is. And the absolute or the all there is just think of all of existence all of a sudden, just waking up and realizing that it's everything. But in that moment of just just like when we wake up in the morning, we just become conscious, so to speak, even though we were conscious of the ahole time. But the absolute or the all there is is everything, and at one moment it literally just became aware of itself.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast a M. Every weeknight at one a m. Eastern, and go to Coast to Coast a m dot com for more