Speaker 1: Hey, Scott, Hi Andrew, how are you today.
Speaker 2: I'm okay, great, I'm so glad that you're here.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: I'm glad that i'm here, Glad that we're together.
Speaker 3: Andrew Always Live from the Farmland Fresh Dairy Studios. This is Serial Killers, this is surreal.
Speaker 2: I feel like we haven't been together for quite some time. It's been a couple of weeks.
Speaker 3: We pre recorded a.
Speaker 2: Lot, right, and so today's Monday. Yeah, you know, may whatever. I'm not saying the thing does anymore because you said that, and you just said a date. We actually kind of have to this time around. I have to, you know, because his finger in my face as we welcome you to the Farmland Fresh Dairy Studio, I have to tell you, as a guy that loves savings, you know that I'm a.
Speaker 1: Big savings always. You're Scottie Saves.
Speaker 2: So if you're from you know, the northeast, New York, New Jersey, a couple of states up over here that Carrie Farmland Fresh Dairy's products, I just need to let you know that if there's a shop Right in your area, and there are in a bunch of these states, yeah, this week at Shop Right and I'm gonna have to say the day because it's this week, so you know, through May eighteenth at shopright the half and half the court side a farm the fresh dairies on sale. Nice okay, And if you near a Key Food until the sixteenth, half and half Quartz on sell. Wow, heavy cream pints on sell Farm their fresh dairies, real whip cream on seal. Wow, I spray that right in your mouth.
Speaker 3: You're just like pointing very close.
Speaker 2: And if you had a food town near you until May fifteenth, heavy cream pints Farm their fresh dairies on sale, so go check it out. I will really is the best. I'm not even kidding. They're the best dairy products around. I don't disagree. And whip cream is fantastic. Yes, and I can't wait to go check out their facility.
Speaker 3: It's yeah this month.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm very excited.
Speaker 3: Yeah, here we.
Speaker 2: Come Pennsylvania, just saying well that's where it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, are you gonna pick me up?
Speaker 2: I'll pick you up. We're gonna stop at waffle House in Bethlehem. Say we're less right, okay, and then we're off. Yay, all right, here we go, Andrews. So thank you to our friend Matt, who pointed this out to me because I only found out about it a couple of weeks ago. We've had this cereal before. I'm gonna say that, but it is back with a vengeance.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's it's back with a ventions he says.
Speaker 2: It's new. Okay, look man, fruity cheerios. Okay, we've had it before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's new.
Speaker 2: Okay, different colors. Look at that. It's like red, white, and blue and green, very pastel. Right, I'm excited for this made with one.
Speaker 3: Kids would say aesthetic.
Speaker 2: It is very aesthetic. And they got the heart shape bowl on there. And I'm super excited for this. Stuper excited. That is stupid and super excited at the same time. Did you know that? No? Good, what are you doing.
Speaker 1: I'm just getting the thing ready for the promo swap that we're doing with the podcast at the end.
Speaker 3: That's when we get it up.
Speaker 2: Is that today?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I hope you have that info because I don't. I do, That's why I brought it up nice. So I did the Farmland Fresh dairy stuff. You're gonna do the podcast swap.
Speaker 3: Stop, We'll do that at the end.
Speaker 1: Here's a question, did you watch that show Baby Reindeer at all.
Speaker 3: I know this is not bull chat, but holy.
Speaker 2: Helen of ham Basket talk all about that. I'll be right back.
Speaker 1: I'm very I don't get it. I was expecting one thing and I got another. Yeah, it's an interesting show. It's on Netflix if you haven't seen it. It's about a comedian who was getting docked, and it's told from his perspective. He's the actual actor in it as well.
Speaker 2: Time Killer over I got the cups.
Speaker 3: Well I'm still talking.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it's a very interesting show. Takes a lot of turns.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Watch it if you want.
Speaker 1: I don't really understand what the hype is about.
Speaker 2: Now let me tell you what this smells like. Go ahead, Oh, I'm sorry. You can't just box smell it?
Speaker 3: Can you purse the volume button on that left there?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, make sure it's Yeah.
Speaker 3: That smells like fruit loops.
Speaker 2: I think it smells like fruity pebbles. Yeah, no, it smells like fruit loops. It can't smell like either of those because you know the post, right, and this is of.
Speaker 1: Not post. Uh, Come on, man, Nibisco.
Speaker 2: It's general. There is no Abisco cereal whatever I mean, I'm sure there are like little there used to be a Bisco cereal.
Speaker 1: Actually, Nibisco is probably a subsidiary of one of the bigger companies, Bisco, I remember that. Yep, hold on, let me look up Nibisco.
Speaker 2: So gonna go back to the Farmland Fresh Dairies fridge. You want to know what we're using today, Andrew.
Speaker 3: What are we using?
Speaker 2: We are using?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: I still have it in the bag.
Speaker 1: And Nibisco is a subsidiary of Mandaliesealize.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anyway, No, No, I know that they make oreos and all that stuff. Yeah, but I don't think they make cereals in the United States anymore.
Speaker 1: Okay, I, Oh, what the hell was that?
Speaker 2: So we're using Farmland Fresh Dairries organic, two percent reduced fat, milk, high caffe hi cafes. Oooo that's what she sounds like. Uh yeah, So the cheerios, I don't know, they're dull. The colors are dull.
Speaker 3: Oh do you want to hear something exciting?
Speaker 2: No, there's a lot of red in there. There's red, blue, regular cheerio colors, and some weird green. Okay, let's say fruity cheerios two point zero. We're gonna call it that cool. Hmmm, that's good. It actually has a really nice fruity flavor. Is it artificial campy? It's cheerios.
Speaker 1: I really like that they balance the fruitiness within actual just regular cheerio.
Speaker 2: Right, fruit flavored with other natural flavors. This is really good. May it to corn syrup? You got sugar all right in there, but there's pear puree and all kinds of different fruit flavors.
Speaker 3: I love that, mean too.
Speaker 2: You know what, this is really good. I'm gonna give it four bowls in a spoon.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna do the same. This is delicious. That's really good.
Speaker 2: It is, and you can I was gonna say, you can kind of feel good about eating it, but you know, all the sugar.
Speaker 3: It kind of tastes like the better vert.
Speaker 1: I mean, I really liked the fruit vegetable pure ones that they were doing. Oh I'm a fan of that, you were not. It kind of tastes like the actual adult version. Can you stop shoving things in my face between your hands?
Speaker 3: Everything?
Speaker 1: Geez. The muted color aesthetic is interesting.
Speaker 3: I'll say that.
Speaker 2: You know it is because they don't want to use any artificial look artificial flavors.
Speaker 3: It's a good cereal. Four balls in the spoon, very good.
Speaker 2: Wow, nice job, General Mills. Props to the General. All right, now let's go. So you know, we haven't spoken in a while. So I've been on multiple road trips over the last couple of weeks. We're gonna cover this all in bowl chat.
Speaker 3: You've been in a lot of places.
Speaker 2: But so I found a Kroger store.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 2: I've only been in a Kroger once ever in my life, when I was in Wichita a couple of years ago. So when I was in South Carolina and bluffed in South Carolina a couple of weeks ago, I stopped into the Kroger store and I found this cereal. It's a store brand, and we've done this cereal one thousand times because we've had a thousand store brands. Why is diamond in there?
Speaker 1: Like she literally just turned around and saw your face and just was like disgusted.
Speaker 2: So this is gonna be their lucky charms?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 2: Pirates charms? If they even have some extra rs? Right, isn't it cool? It's adorable. I'm so excited about it.
Speaker 3: And the mascot's a monkey it's great.
Speaker 2: There's like, look there's a pirate marshmallows and.
Speaker 3: Do you know I do a really convincing monkey noise.
Speaker 2: Okay, do you want to hear it? Well, I open this shore Okay ready, hm, bro, you see, but look how loud it is.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, I do a good convincing monkey No.
Speaker 3: We have to lower that. I do it in posts.
Speaker 2: You don't do I put it in bost all right.
Speaker 3: Because all you do is just record here.
Speaker 1: You can't be bothered to do anything else.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just saying the things we need to discuss because the levels on this podcast.
Speaker 1: Well, well the problem is when I put it into my program, it normalizes it and then I do a podcast boost. So this way, if you turn it down, my mic is always lower than yours.
Speaker 3: It's always going to be.
Speaker 2: I'm not trying to be condescending. I'm not trying to critique. I'm just letting you know from a listener's standpoint, because I know you don't listen, but from a listener stand my volume is low. I'm trying to and then I'll say something and it shoots up. Trying to tell you something, friend, It's all over the place. When you play a clip, it shoots up trying to tell you.
Speaker 1: Trust me, I've seen the YouTube comment that you're referencing, but there was something I'm about to tell you. What then, how are we fixing it?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but what I'm telling you. So what I'm saying is what I'm doing is can I tell you I'm just letting you know the volume of the commercials that play at the beginning and in the middle are so much louder than well, there's no way that. Yeah, just raise the volume of the podcast.
Speaker 3: But I already do that. That's what I was trying to say, Dear.
Speaker 1: I'm doing that because you can't be bothered here because this is the only thing.
Speaker 3: That you do.
Speaker 1: I say, so when I put it into my post thing, I make it normalized. With everything, I can't match the commercial volume. That's something you got to bring up with the FCC.
Speaker 3: Deer.
Speaker 2: Okay, So pirates from Kroger has a peg leg monkey some anchor.
Speaker 3: Oh he does. Oh that's traumatic.
Speaker 2: This is go do pair perfectly with our farmland Fresh dairies two percent reduced about organic milk.
Speaker 1: If you really like my monkey impression, please let me know in the comments below.
Speaker 2: I can do a good dog, but we need to get a dog Cereal.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I'm impressed. I gotta tell you.
Speaker 2: Sawyer likes it too. He's like, where's the dog? I want to play? The marshmallows are interesting.
Speaker 1: Pirate shapes are just anchors. It's just a bunch of anchors.
Speaker 2: And there's a guy with a hat looks like a yeah, I don't know, like an emoji. Look it's a yellow guy with the hat. Looks like an emoji. Look at mine. See.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: The marshmallows are nice. They're a little different than Lucky Charms. Marshmallows. Yeah, these are good.
Speaker 1: This is it's basically the generic marshmallow bag that you can get from a store when they're like, oh my god, you just love the marshmallows in the cereal Buy this bag. That's what the marshmallows and this is well, they're generic, but they're delicious. And I give it four balls in a spoon.
Speaker 2: I give it five.
Speaker 3: You know what, I'll raise it to.
Speaker 2: You don't have to you don't have to copy four or five or what do you want? Come on, here we go. Four balls in a spoon. That's good. This is great.
Speaker 1: You know some of the really generic mushroom or mushroom you all right there, buddy, the generic marshmallow is it's good.
Speaker 3: But yeah, that's good.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 3: So I totally said, we're just going to the next Cereal.
Speaker 2: No, no, we're gonna take a break.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, yeah yeah, so speed running this episode. Jesus, are you really Yeah, we're only ten minutes in and we're already going to commercials.
Speaker 2: Well, what would you like to talk about? Andrew?
Speaker 3: Say? Football chat?
Speaker 2: All right, we'll be back right after this or this or this. I was just on the thing and it went away. There's something wrong, Andrew? Did you like the Cereal? Cool Ederer? Back? Welcome back to Serial Killers. It's the podcast where we talk about Cereal.
Speaker 3: The award nominated.
Speaker 2: It is award nominated. Hopefully at some point we will win something.
Speaker 3: Yes, Fingers crossed.
Speaker 2: Isn't that a song from Mike? Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that Warren Spencer Smith.
Speaker 1: You had me with your fingers crushed.
Speaker 2: I like that song. It didn't it didn't last long enough.
Speaker 3: It lasted enough.
Speaker 2: So also, while I was in bluffin South Carolina, I just totally just changed the curation of this episode because I wanted to go here. It's another store shows you how much thought you put into it. No, no, it's another store brand. Okay, it's a supermarket that I that I'm very fond of, and they're down around southern they're in Virginia and obviously South Carolina. Whatnot. Have you ever heard of Harris Teeter?
Speaker 3: I have not, Harris.
Speaker 1: It sounds like you'd be the mayor of a very small town. You know, I'm Harris Tater. You're this is my supermarket. When you come to a Harris Tater store, you know you're getting quality.
Speaker 2: It's actually a really nice store.
Speaker 3: I'm sure it is.
Speaker 2: Cooper got pizza there. Of course, they have a pizza oven right right in the middle of the store. It was nice.
Speaker 1: Hairs tell you to promises to give you quality, Okay, quality is what you'll get.
Speaker 2: You should do the commercials.
Speaker 3: I should.
Speaker 1: Hey, Harris Teeter brand, if you're watching this, I could do your voice over.
Speaker 2: No, so you just recommended me. I'll tell you why. I like this particular cereal.
Speaker 3: I enjoyed that you had this one already.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, there were so many Harris Teeter cereals, But this is the one that I bought because I like the name. But first I'm going to shake.
Speaker 3: It right down.
Speaker 1: Andrew Pizza.
Speaker 2: Good. Well, it actually couldn't because it wasn't open yet. But this is all right. So this is a this is a full on ripoff of RedBerry Special. K look at the name.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's gonna have sizzily strawberry.
Speaker 2: That's the name. It's Berry Special. So it took the berry and it took the special. Isn't it cool?
Speaker 5: I know you like yourself a red Berry cereal? Here at Harris Teeter, we made a cereal that's just for you, and we say it's Verry Special.
Speaker 3: You know, Harris a Teeter brand.
Speaker 2: You know you sound like the big white mustache guy on on Family Guy, the mayor. Yes, right, what's he has a big white mustache guy in real life? What's his name? He's that actor we've talked about him.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that's Sam.
Speaker 2: Yes, Sam, you sound like him? Yeah?
Speaker 3: He was also in A Star is Born?
Speaker 2: WHOA Oh, yes he was. I saw that. I cried it from that movie.
Speaker 3: I did too. It was bad.
Speaker 2: I ugly cried, and then again I cried from every movie and every show and every everything, just life in general. So okay you okay, there are some big old berries in here.
Speaker 3: That's our Harris Teeter promise.
Speaker 2: I tell you years ago, Kubby and I are friend. Kubby over Atlight of m He grew up in Virginia Beach.
Speaker 3: So we went a strawberry on you.
Speaker 2: So we went down to visit his parents there. We went to a Harris Teeter and we bought a bunch of stuff and really later night we drove around the neighborhood and ran over it with the car.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's so extreme nineties man, we could go back, man, dude. We were so hard car, we were so immature, and we spent our money and ran over so awesome radical dude, like the system.
Speaker 2: One of them was barbecue sauce. It was Harris Teeter barbecue sauce, I remember, and its squirted up under the rim of his mom's Delta eighty eight. Oh lord baby, it's about like a barbecue pit. We had no idea what was going on, and we were at the wash car wash at two o'clock in the morning. It was I had video of that.
Speaker 3: Oh y'all have to show me.
Speaker 2: When sounds like engaging contents and come over and I'll set up the VHS in my bedroom. Hey, kids, what day, whatever you want, I'm busy. So it looked Hey, it has a striking resemblance to RedBerry's Special K.
Speaker 3: The berries are too big.
Speaker 1: No, I love it, Harris.
Speaker 2: I like when they sit like when they sit in the Farmland Fresh Dairy's milk for just about I don't know, a minute or so. It softens the berries up in it. It rehydrates them. I know they get sicily. There's so many berries in here. This this is delicious. You're ready? Here we go.
Speaker 3: Oh mm hmm.
Speaker 2: It's very close to special K red Berries. If not bad, I really like it.
Speaker 3: I don't like the sicili.
Speaker 2: I don't taste that.
Speaker 3: I do pop.
Speaker 2: You always say that. I think the berries are wonderful. I think they get nice and plump, you know with the milk. What plump is a good word to describe berries. That's a great hydrate. It is a really great adjective, plump.
Speaker 3: I'm going to give this three bowls in a spoon.
Speaker 1: I don't really love the berry tastes too much. It just kind of tastes like a soggy strawberry.
Speaker 2: Which is what strawberries are supposed to be soft.
Speaker 1: Well, not soggy yet firm. These are not firm.
Speaker 2: Well. Four bowls and a spoon from me. This is really If you live near the flake is delicious Teeter. Yeah, if you live near a Harris Theater. Oh okay, I forgot this is it? This look very good? And what's their little logo? What is that? Oh it's a loaf of French bread it looks like and a fish and an apple.
Speaker 3: That's a Harris Teeter promise.
Speaker 2: Is there any Harris Theater is on there?
Speaker 3: Let's see.
Speaker 5: Your plus guarantee together in education you could support your local schools together in education programs. Details are at Harristaeter dot com.
Speaker 2: It looks like they're from North Carolina. Harris Teeter, LLC. Matthews, North Carolina.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Andrew, you know, it's nice to be back together again.
Speaker 3: It is. It always is a good time.
Speaker 2: And please check us out on all social media's at Serial Killers PC. I do have to get back on the X.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not a fan.
Speaker 3: There's no reason.
Speaker 2: It's just a vast wasteland. It is not it is, so I should basically just say check us out on Instagram at Serial Killers PC.
Speaker 1: Pretty much and are you tube channel? The videos are incoming so sorry.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, that by the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it takes me a while when everything else. Dude, you get the cereal, you come here, and you get to leave. I have to take this audio, match it up with the video, upload it, create the thumbnail for it, copy and paste the descriptions to it. I know you're playing your little baby moroccas or clams.
Speaker 2: What are those castinets? I love those things. I want to get some.
Speaker 3: I'll get you someone, all right.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah. Also, hey, check our friends Farmland Fresh Dairies on Instagram. What yes, oh you gotta do that thing?
Speaker 1: And yes, this really cool podcast is called Candy Is Dandy. It's the world's only podcast devoted entirely to reviewing candy. Each episode, they pick a different candy, give its history, and they taste and review it on air. They did an episode on Snickers and found out it was named after a horse, which had no idea.
Speaker 2: They discovered I can do that too, well. I gotta you conser the cereal in my mouth. I can't do it so good right.
Speaker 3: Now, go rest.
Speaker 1: They discover the connection between butterfingers and the atomic Bomb.
Speaker 2: I just sprayed cereal everywhere.
Speaker 1: Cool. They also tasted way too many peat rings with comedy Bang Bangs Carl Tart and so if you love candy, you're gonna love the show. Find Candy Is Dandy, the candy review podcasts wherever podcasts are found.
Speaker 2: Candy is Dandy, And you know what, I'm gonna listen to it on my way home. Yeah, and I'm hoping at some point they reviewed mallow cups. I used to love those.
Speaker 3: We'll have to go on their show if they do.
Speaker 2: Do you know what they are?
Speaker 3: Is it marshmallow and a chocolate cup?
Speaker 2: Kind of yes? Yes, they almost look like a Reese's peanut butter cup, but there it's like a Malamar kind of no. Though it's in a yellow it's in a yellow wrapper and they're mallow cups, and it's like it's chocolate with like gooey almost marshmallow in the middle. And when I was a kid, you used to have a little coupon in the bottom like you would cut it. You'd cut it out and send it in and you'd get free stuff.
Speaker 3: That's exciting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is. And I still have a whole bunch of them somewhere Well.
Speaker 1: Candy is Dandy go check it out wherever you get your podcast, Thanks so much to Farmland Fresh Dairies. You can follow me at Andrew Pug. You can follow him at Zie Scotti be on Instagram. We love you guys so much, Thank you for listening, for watching. We appreciate you so so much.
Speaker 2: And until we see you next time with a ball chat, say crunch, Andrew, crunch.
Speaker 1: Oh why weren't we supposed to say, let's get into it when we eat the cereal.
Speaker 3: Nope, that was supposed to be a thing.
Speaker 2: No,