Speaker 1: Life camera Ash. Welcome to this episode of Emergency in Orcom. Today we talk about, however, since moving into this home, there has been an intrusive fear for our lives.
Speaker 2: It's cursed. This house is cursed. It's evil. There's a lot of dark energy in here and it needs to be addressed. And I know a lot of y'all are hearing this and are extremely excited to hear this, because probably for the past two years we've been saying, wait for the podcast, we'll tell the stories on the podcast. Yeah, and now's the fucking time.
Speaker 3: I actually do think we've slipped up and have said it public like all of these stories at least once publicly, but now they're like congealed into one thing, so you don't have to go running.
Speaker 2: Around and there's new there's new shit, there's new developments to the story, there's new development to there's new umanzor Philip Chateau.
Speaker 3: Except the new development is just kind of embarrassing on my.
Speaker 1: Part, but we'll get into that later.
Speaker 2: We have to start from the beginning, the very very very beginning, which is the home invasion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so we moved into this apartment in May twenty nineteen, mm and I soon after, like I think two weeks after moving in, I took a.
Speaker 3: Trip to Miami.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was it was very quick. It was very we were very fresh to this house, like we uh, we're still like learning our neighborhood and shit, we we didn't really know where we were like.
Speaker 1: At yeah, placement wise on the map.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we're just chilling. One night, like and he's gone. It's me and Josh in the house. Josh had already been gone for a couple of days back at his house or his parents' house, just like hanging out with his parents. And he came back and I was like, oh, finally, like not an alone night because I don't really like being alone. But I wasn't really scared before this. I was kind of just like whatever, like I don't like being alone, but I can handle this. But then everything changed. Everything changed. So one night in he's out of the house, Josh goes to bed like really really early for some reason, he never ever ever goes to bed early. And it was just like it was exactly I think he like called a hit on me. But basically we were just like Josh was asleep in his room or like getting ready to fall asleep, and I was just chilling in my room, my door wide open, and I was I can't remember if I was playing the Minecraft album or if I was playing Minecraft.
Speaker 3: I might have actually been playing Minecraft.
Speaker 2: I think I was playing on that era. Yeah, I think I was playing Minecraft. And like the sound of Minecraft was blasting through the house like it was it was loud as shit and have to be like I had to make that clear, like it wasn't my computer was on full blast, like it wasn't quiet, and like I'm just playing Minecraft whatever. And then I'm like, Okay, I'm getting like really really tired, like I need to go to bed soon, so like just like winding down my night and then I hear a Zuol like screaming, like literally yelling at the top of his lungs, which like isn't abnormal. Yeah, because she.
Speaker 1: Has bad separation anxieties. So when I do leave it and we had just moved to this house, so she was on a really bad one and even when I was here, she would like scream aim to be let.
Speaker 3: Out of the room and like wander and like learn the house.
Speaker 2: Was this pre escape or post escape. I think he had already gotten out.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, he had already gotten out, so but yeah, he was still just like in an anxious like he was like, fair, I don't know where the fuck I am.
Speaker 2: He was like, I went out and I haven't.
Speaker 1: Seen my owner in like a week. I'm like losing my mind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah, anyways, there's always screeching he So I was like, Okay, I'm gonna go lock him on that side of the house because we have like doors separating the house. So I like walk over there and I passed by this the door to like the parking garage and like, and ya always leaves that light on, and like when I was passing by it to go to bed or to go play Minecraft before, I had turned it off, and I was like like at it. Not out of spite, but I was just like, I want this light off. I don't like it on.
Speaker 3: Also, for more concept, turn it off. I leave.
Speaker 1: I leave front lights and back lights on because the old in saying, if you don't want your house to be fucking broken into, you leave lights on, so any intruders think there's someone in.
Speaker 2: The house already exactly. And I didn't realize that before. And now now that light is literally on twenty four seven. I don't think it's been turned off since, but passing by, I noticed that the light was on and I was like, God, damn it, Josh, like why the fuck did you turn that light on? Like this is very very annoying, like whatever, So I like, flick the light off, don't notice anything different, But I in my head, I was like, huh, I thought I turned that light off, but it was on. But I turned it off again. Walk over to the side of the house and then I noticed the door separating like Enya's bedroom side of the house, the stairs to the front door. Everything is like shut already, and I was like, that's weird because it was open. It was like already open because like we I hadn't turned the house off yet, like I haven't gone to bed yet, So I thought that was weird. And then I opened this door and I'm greeted with like the raunchiest, most disgusting stinch I've ever smelled in my entire.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I love my dirty underwear before I went to Miami.
Speaker 2: Girl, I know what your underwear smells like. And I because I'd be sniffing a ship out of that, and it did not smell like your underwear.
Speaker 1: What you just keep teing just get.
Speaker 2: Wearing well, I mean you just leave it out and I just smell.
Speaker 1: It, okay, no, okay, just whatever. Whatever.
Speaker 2: So I'm like greeted with this like raunchy smell, like like I wish I could describe it other than like just like fucking pure disgust and stinch like gross, nasty, nasty, nasty, nasty smell. And I'm like, God damn it, Azul, Like why'd you ship like Azul ship? And now I'm gonna have to go clean up that ship because it's gonna fucking stain in your bed.
Speaker 1: And someone's probably like, oh, Zule's poop couldn't smell that bad, as ules poop smells really bad, it makes sense that truth thought it was.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, a Zul drops turds, and I had no other res no other idea like of what it could be. And so then I like, then I get this like uneasy feeling because I hear like a Zul knocks something off in the room or something falls in his room, and I'm like I'm like and I out loud, I'm like, God damn it, Azul, like stop throwing shit on the floor. And I'm like very sussed out now, and I'm like like I'm kind of uneasy. And then like I take a step towards in his door and I see this fucking six foot four man just like dart into the doorway, and I'm like who is this? Who is this? And I and I'm like like literally shocked, like frozen in fear, like deer in headlights, like pure fight or flight, and my body was just frozen, like I couldn't move. I was so petrified. And then like we're just looking at each other, which what like it felt like, yeah, it felt.
Speaker 3: Like forever, but it was probably like a split set.
Speaker 2: It literally felt like thirty years, but it was probably like max three seconds. And he breaks the silence and he's like, what are you doing here? And like in my mind, I'm like, what the fuck are you doing here? Like you're in my house? And so but I don't remember if I say anything. It's like literally two years old now. And so what happens is like I like dart through our living room because like the way our house is oriented, Like I dart into our living room and like my first thought was like I'm gonna grab the knife that I was cutting apples with earlier. It's sitting in the sink. I didn't do the dishes, and I'm gonna cut this motherfucker up into little pieces. And I like, I'm gonna stand my ground and I'm gonna be the man of the house and not yeah right, I'm like, I'm gonna be the man of the house. You're like, and cut this bitch up. I dart into the kitchen. I the knife, I pick it up to stab him. This dude's already chasing after me. And then I'm like in my head, like split decision. I'm like, I'm the biggest fucking pussy in the world, Like, throw the knife back into the scene. This guy's coming after me. I'm like okay, Like I'm fully not fighting at this point. I'm flying away from the scene, like I'm getting as far away from him as possible, right, And I'm like bruh, Like Josh is still in the house, Like I can't just leave Josh in the fucking house with this dude, Like what type of person would I be? And then also in my mind, I was like like after I thought about this, I was like, oh, like like I know, I like are like I know I care about y'all. But I was like, literally like this is like family to me, like that if I think about that all the time.
Speaker 1: Because I'm like the shape of the house is so small that one I was just thinking this, if that man actually wanted to hurt you, like he would have done it. But obviously he was fucking freaked out too, and he was like, dude, I straight up out there was no one here, yeah, and he was probably just like on this side of the house freaking out being like yeah, it's also like it's so sweet that you were like could have just ran out and been like I hope Josh wakes up, like it's okay, but you were just like standing in the doorway being.
Speaker 2: Like yeh yeah. I was like standing in the doorway like screaming for Josh. I was like, Josh, wake the fuck up. Someone's in the house, like please wake up, Please please hurry, Harry hurry. And Josh was like, Drew, this isn't a funny joke, Like why are you joking? Like I was dead asleep and I'm like Josh, now I'm not fucking joking, Like wake up, get over here. We're leaving, and Josh like eventually realized like I wasn't trolling, because.
Speaker 1: Like it's also so funny when you tell this story, I like always have to remind myself, like this probably whole event took place under like five minutes.
Speaker 2: No, it literally took place in less than two minutes. Like it was it was like a two minute ordeal like for me, but it literally felt so long. And then like me and Josh, Josh eventually comes to the back door. I'm already fumbling with the door because for some reason, it's locked already, and like it just it just it the door was locked. Whatever we unlocked it like literally out of a fucking horror movie, like fumbling with the lock, like trying to get it.
Speaker 1: Open, and you'll already have a hard time at the back yard. You're like I already know what it looked like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was just like so absurd. We like dart down the stairs into the backyard and we can either go left into the parking garage surrounded by six foot spike fences, or we can take a right and.
Speaker 3: Go still have to jump a fence, jump.
Speaker 2: Like a four foot fence, but like it's not as dangerous jumping a six foot fence. But for some reason, we decide to go into our parking garage and jump the spike fucking fences and we do that, Josh like his ankle gets stuck in between the spikes. It like cuts up his ankle. He literally face plants into the ground like like hits his cheek really hard. He had like a bruised cheek for like weeks after this. I jump and I fall and like scrape up my leg and like it was just really pathetic. And then we're both barefoot and we sprint to this gas station about like a quarter mile up the street and nine to one one. And that's kind of the story of like the home invasion, and this motherfucker jumped in the exact same spot we jumped in to get away, and like out of like a cartoon, like all of his clothes got ripped off, like he like like all of his clothes were on his pants, his shirt, his jacket, his boxers, literally everything that could have gotten ripped off his body except for his shoes and his socks got ripped off. So he was like running through our neighborhood away from the cops like butt ass naked, which is fucking hilarious.
Speaker 1: You know what's also crazy. I wonder if he made that decision on purpose and took off his clothes and left them behind because he didn't want to be recognized for being in the house based on what he was wearing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, interesting, that's probably possible. And then the cops got here, they like searched the house. Front door was locked, back door was locked. He like was in the house for at least fifteen minutes like while I was in here, which is like crazy, and I just didn't notice.
Speaker 1: And then, as I said, I was sick also right before I left, so I had those like naked which also, now that I think about it, I'm like, Okay, you really do grow a lot as a person an adult from the age of nineteen to twenty one. I'm twenty two now, so it's like whatever. But at this time I had just turned twenty, So from twenty to twenty two, at the age of twenty, I thought something good to put in my body when I was sick was a fucking naked juice, Like that is not good. That is so much sugar, like all bad for you. But that was like something I had like.
Speaker 2: Gotten while I was sick, Like this is going to cure me this dream. I need some green this green sugar water is going to cure me.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: Gross, Yeah, he chucked that girthiash dream. He went into the fucking shower in our boiler room, in our laundry room and dry shaved his pukes with my razor and just like I don't, I don't, I don't understand, like how you can do that, Like that is like the most icky feeling in the.
Speaker 3: World, to dry shaving or using someone else's.
Speaker 2: Razor, dry shaving long ass pubes, like long, long pubes, like with a not even like a yeah, no, no no, It was like yeah, and he.
Speaker 1: Just razor And also that's like a bad place to like do that. I just met like hair.
Speaker 2: And like yeah. And then he went to our living room, like collected some gadgets, he got some keys, he scored a car, he scored some can Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he like put all of our keys under my pillow in my room. Oh yeah. Also he slept in my fucking bed. He laid in my bed.
Speaker 2: And there were pubes all over all.
Speaker 3: Over everything, And I still don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, he definitely went through my like shit, but I had like my room kind of messy because I we just moved in and then I had packed, but he went into my closet and like there were underwear everywhere, So I.
Speaker 2: Think he was going through your underwear for sure, because there was like underwear like on your like uh fireplace, like there was like it was strung everywhere.
Speaker 3: And then he like he was like a little having a little party.
Speaker 2: He was like me, like smelling your underwear?
Speaker 3: What the fuck are you talking about? Do you smell? Okay, I'm not getting into this.
Speaker 2: It's not weird, it's natural.
Speaker 1: Anyways, And then when Drew called me, I was in Miami and my first thought was does he have my keys?
Speaker 3: He's gonna steal my car?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was like, is Azul still in the house? Did he steal my keys?
Speaker 2: And then you'd like and it was like when we called India and told her, she was like where's this? Like is this ol okay? And she didn't even like give a single ship okay, Because in my head I.
Speaker 1: Was like, obviously they're okay because they called me and I'm hearing both of their voices.
Speaker 2: I was a little offended by that, I know when I.
Speaker 1: Look back at it, But like, also, you were talking to someone who like I've like had so many like literally like the year before I left the house, we were all sitting in my house and a guy just like came through the front door and was stealing bikes and then he thought the door was open, and my dad walked out and there was just this guy outside of our house like stealing ship off of our lawn and like about to walk into the house. So like again not to like I'm not in.
Speaker 2: My head like this, you're making my trauma come in my head.
Speaker 1: This was like normal things that happened in life. So I was like, never won, but I did. I did end up apologizing and I was like sorry that I was like concerned about like all my things.
Speaker 2: I remember just like like calling you like on a high, like like I was just like fucking attacked like all this ship and you're like is this all okay? Like where's this okay?
Speaker 1: Also, like I just got back, so I was like, yeah, fucking cat's gone again.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna like I don't blame you like for freaking out because like he could have just.
Speaker 3: Like like yes, I will defend my behavior to like any lengths. And that's all we're learning today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, I did not have the best response. I had also just woken up and at the ripe time of one pm and Miami, and I was like, so my car is getting stolen and my cat's gone again. Yeah, but yeah, they ended up the keys under my pillow because then I begged them to to throw my shoots away because I literally could. I already have issues with my bed being dirty, So the fact that he would do that to me, thank god I wasn't home. Drew says that all the time, and I like always think about that, Like if I was home, I don't want to think about what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no he was on a good one.
Speaker 3: I would be in prison for murder.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Waida, No, I've gone to prison. But after that, like I was like, I want to get a gun, Like I want a gun, And then like I'm the motherfucker who like gets a gun and it gets used on you they shoot me up.
Speaker 1: Like everyone everybody talks about like getting a gun for their house and self defense, and I just don't believe in that because I'm like, yeah, because Mitch, you had a knife, Like, no, you if you weren't going to use a knife, you weren't going to use a gun even though, like I get it, knife is like clos okay, But I told you this the fucking other day. I was like, you're the type of motherfucker that if you had a gun in the house, he would have came in the house, saw the gun, been like, damn, this gun is going to kill anybody. It's like a weak gun. I'm gonna go to the pawn shop get a better gun and come back.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And I mean there was enough time in between him being in his house he literally could have found my gun.
Speaker 1: He literally gonna uber eat something to our house and then got going.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but so suspect. Actually a weird development to the story that happened at Christmas was they like found the dude, like based off a finger cress. Yeah. They called me, I'm like the twenty third and was like, Yo, we found the dude, Like do you want to come in and like tell us if it's him or not. And I was like, yeah, I'll do that, and then they I was like, just call me back when I'm in LA and they never did, and they kind of just the case.
Speaker 1: It's also like whatever it was, Jeff, it was deaf, just like a homeless dude who didn't mean any harm and just thought he was like I really yeah, he was like I just found an empty house. Like, yes, I'm.
Speaker 2: Sleeping, I'm like living here and I'm squatting myself.
Speaker 3: This is I'm marking my territory.
Speaker 2: No, if I was in his position, I would have done the same thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what the fuck?
Speaker 3: So that happened, and.
Speaker 2: Then continuing the cursed house saga.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I come back from my Miami trip and I don't where do you go?
Speaker 3: I think you went back to Texas.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I probably was like I need to get out of this house.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: True, ended up going back to Texas when I came back, and by this time, it was like, oh, I guess it was a month later because or whatever. Basically, it was the day after Fourth of July. No, literally, where were.
Speaker 2: You if it was fourth of July. I was in Texas.
Speaker 1: We didn't spend Fourth of July here, though, I feel like we did it with Josh's.
Speaker 3: Family that year.
Speaker 2: I was I've never had a fourth year. I've always gone back.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, Oh, I went to Josh's house for the Fourth of July and I came back to the house. It was like a day later and I was just here solo, vibing. I was sitting around all day and then I just was like, okay, I need to like shower and do something because I've been on my fucking iPhone all day. So I got up to go.
Speaker 2: Racking up them screen time hours.
Speaker 1: Literally. So I got up and I was like, I'm gonna wash the dishes and like take a shower. So I wanted to go run the shower and the water didn't turn on, and I was like, what the fuck because we don't cover the water.
Speaker 2: Yeah, our landlord covers.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, we do power whatever, yeah, they do water. So I was like, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: And then I came to the kitchen and the water wasn't working in there either, and I was like, huh, okay, again, this is at the ripe age of twenty as now, a twenty two year old, I would have been like I'm calling my fucking landlord and I'm gonna be like, what's f fucking water, But as a twenty year.
Speaker 3: Old, I was like, it'll fix itself.
Speaker 1: I'm sure, yeah, And I was like maybe they're working on the pipes, Like well, I don't know what the fuck that would mean. But whatever.
Speaker 3: So I go to my room.
Speaker 2: I'm working on your pipes.
Speaker 3: Now, what if I saw the fuck out each bitch?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Now everyone listening, it's like, oh my god, did she slapping?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: So I go to my room and it was like summertimes. So my windows were open and.
Speaker 2: Beautiful summer breeze that the summer breeze in set.
Speaker 1: To no literally like our house is an oven. And I'm like, please, if I could just get one fucking gust of air in my room, I will like convert to pure religions.
Speaker 2: They know our house is an oven based off of how my fucking face looks right now, I am sweat.
Speaker 3: Looks like you're sweating at all.
Speaker 1: Look beautiful.
Speaker 2: Stop, really you look too?
Speaker 3: I know I look pretty shut up.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I'm in my room. I'm on iPhone again, back to iPhone. That's maybe the universe of that day was like, just stay on iPhone.
Speaker 3: So I went back to my room.
Speaker 1: I'm on iPhone again, and I am nosey as fuck, and I hear my neighbors on the phone. So I turn off iPhone and I started listening, and the neighbor under us was like yeah, I smelled this burning smell and like the.
Speaker 3: Water isn't working.
Speaker 1: I don't know last time this happened, like I did say anything, and I feel like I should have I regretted, which yeah, She's like, I regretted it. And I was like, okay, First of all, what the fuck happened in your past life two times? And the second time is happening to you? But then I was like, oh, okay, And right after she's off the phone, I get a call from my landlord.
Speaker 3: She's like, is the water working in your house?
Speaker 1: And I was like, no, no, I assume like y'all were working on something.
Speaker 2: And she was like no, I'm just laughing because like our water being off is like a normal occurrence test because we just don't pay a bills, Like it's just like it's just like funny because like we don't pay our bills we have.
Speaker 1: Well no, not the water being off, but like the heat going.
Speaker 2: Just like all of our shit being off all the time is just normal test because like we.
Speaker 1: Don't have any bills on auto pay. I don't. I don't believe in auto pay. You shouldn't be taking money out of my accountant.
Speaker 2: I should be getting you money. Don't take money.
Speaker 1: From me exactly. Let's wait till everything turns off and then.
Speaker 3: I'll think about giving it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then I'll beg for you to turn over there.
Speaker 2: We literally have a three bills that we haven't paid in eighteen months.
Speaker 1: Don't fucking expose. It's like an oh my god, that's why my credit is bad because that's under my name?
Speaker 2: Is is your credit battery?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: And I've been paying everything. And I was like, okay, I'm paying all my bills.
Speaker 3: Why is my credit so bad?
Speaker 2: What is it that I.
Speaker 3: Don't want to say it publicly?
Speaker 1: That's embarrassing. Sign it and we're literally on video.
Speaker 2: Wait sign it, beck here, sabeck here, Oh my god, we.
Speaker 1: Need that's why.
Speaker 3: Did I was like, what if we just paid it?
Speaker 2: No, we need to pay it now. I didn't know it was that bad.
Speaker 1: Oh we are suffering in silence.
Speaker 2: You literally need Yeah, we need to pay right about.
Speaker 1: I was like, why is it so bad? And that I was like, oh, maybe it's a medical bill, and I went this isn't sponsored.
Speaker 3: I went through credit karma and I was like, let's see what it is.
Speaker 1: And those medical bills I think got like either absolved or like they're they just don't show up because they're from like private like health collection.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I was like it's not that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we need to pay that literally today because that's like not fair, that's not chill, that's not chill at Oh but we and then we also have another bill for five hundred dollars and today I got so excited. I was like fuck yeah, like they absolved, like they just washed the bill. They like took the three thousand dollars away. They were like, you know what, We'll give them a break, like it was COVID like, and I thought I finessed the fucking system. I was like, they're not gonna come for their money, like they're just making us.
Speaker 1: This is a different bill that was also five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: But this is a different bill that was just as expensive. And now we owe like four thousand dollars to LA government.
Speaker 1: People are gonna think like we're really fucking stupid, and we are.
Speaker 3: But like the way it started was me and Drew.
Speaker 1: Were like sitting in the kitchen like this time last year with a friend of ours, and we opened the bill in front of him, and literally our reactions were like at the time, the bill was like sixteen hundred and we had been paying the bill, but I think from Josh's AC unit and us running the AC for the first summer ever, the bill just sky article.
Speaker 2: It was like one thousand dollars in one month in energy or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like insane and we were like we opened it and we literally.
Speaker 2: Go like it was like an actual like jump scare, like I needed a trigger warning, Like I should have fucking sued the government for not putting a goddamn trigger warning on that bill because it was so fucking high.
Speaker 1: But that bill triggered by firefly. And then again, we love the reaction of people and he was just like our homie was like, oh my god, what and like we showed him and he also was like, oh my god, I've never seen that in my life.
Speaker 2: And we were like, wait, wait, we need to get it higher, we need to get high, and like something we do like I'm very unhealthy and very stupid and very bad. Obviously now we know for our credit or in your credit is uh, we just like rack the bill up and we see how long we can go without paying it. Like it's just like fun, like it's a little game.
Speaker 1: It's like, Okay, that's not on me right now, but did you break your nail?
Speaker 2: Fucking broke my nail? That screen was so loud I don't even remember. It is so uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: Because they're like getting shorter as you move up. Okay, but yeah, we just love the reaction we got out of our friends, and we were like, we should keep doing this.
Speaker 2: And I did it today. I was like, you want to see something crazy. He's got a.
Speaker 1: Good ass reaction out of Mason. Mason was like, oh my god, and that's like the best part of it. But we should do that. I just don't believe in bills, and I don't believe in medical bills. I should have to be paying for anything medically happening to me, and I'll carry that comrade a medical debt. That's a debt I'll carry till the day I'm.
Speaker 3: Like clean my teeth.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, i'll pay you later. Link, I'll pay you. No, I got you.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be like, do the surgery. Do the surgery on me. What you're gonna you're gonna make.
Speaker 3: You're gonna take it back, You're gonna undo the surgery.
Speaker 2: Yeah, try to undo the surgery.
Speaker 1: While we're exposing our while something our medical wills. I want to talk about my guy of colleges. This one I actually have to pay because I have to go back to the kind of cologists.
Speaker 2: But I can just do it for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just spread me open, girl, We could.
Speaker 3: Use some tongs.
Speaker 2: No, that's all you have to do is just like make me uncomfortable back, like we play the Suss game, but like the straight Suss game.
Speaker 1: That's like something did you just make that up?
Speaker 2: No, that's something like if you said that even six months ago to someone that it would make absolutely no sense to then like actually make.
Speaker 1: It made no sense. Last bill I'll expose is I went to like the gynecologists like six No, dude, it's almost a year ago now. I went to the gynecologists because I was like, I need to just go get my kuchie checked on because something funky is there.
Speaker 2: This discharge looks a little funyu Town is getting a little too fun And honestly, like her discharge did taste weird, like.
Speaker 1: Funky Town was violating some of the clauses in their bill. But yeah, it was itchy stinks thinks that's the scary part. It didn't smell different. That was what was scaring me actually, But basically I found out that I had bacterial imaginosis and I used to affecttion at the same which is pretty common.
Speaker 2: But we made sour dough bread in that oven.
Speaker 1: That fuckets with you.
Speaker 3: But basically when I went they were like oh that.
Speaker 1: They were like, you have to get tests to know if you have bacterial vaginosis. And they were like, well, we have to test this swab and that the lab tests are going to run you like five hundred dollars because I also don't have health insurance. And then I was like okay, and they were like, oh, but you could just pay two fifty now and we'll send you the two fifty bill later if that makes you more comfortable. We like when after we get the test results back, we'll give you the rest. And I was like, yeah, I'm gonna do that, because like, one, I don't want to spend five hundred dollars right now, and then two, how the fuck do I know y'all are actually gonna give me those results? So I was like okay, and I spent the two fifty and I was like okay, yeah, I even have the voice memos that I sent to you, and I was like, I just spent five hundred dollars for my pussy to be fucking swabbed. But like the fact that that's a voice bout on my phone, I need it.
Speaker 3: Basically.
Speaker 1: Not too long later, I get a pretty little bill in the mail and I'm like, oh, this is the two fifty I owe. I opened it and it's sixteen hundred dollars and it doesn't they gave me an itemized bill. It doesn't have any lay fees on there or anything.
Speaker 3: That's see, that's why you.
Speaker 1: Bitch should have kept your fucking mouth shut, letting everyone, letting everyone know that we need I like, I wish there was a way for everyone to know that you needed to get an itemized bill without the people themselves knowing, Like the people who will give you itemized bill because now they know that, they're like, bitch, don't ask any questions. We're gonna send you the itemized bill.
Speaker 3: You can't even asked for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but basically I haven't paid that back, and I'd literally rather my fucking pussy shrivel up and fall off my body and then to go back like because I die. I'm not giving you all any more money.
Speaker 2: We're literally just airing out like us, like breaking the law, like literally criminals and fugitives. Because I have a medical bill that I have insurance, like I have insurance, and for some reason, they keep trying to get me to pay two hundred and sixty dollars and I'm like evading that bill, Like fuck y'all, I'm not paying that, Like, come for my credit. I don't even have a credit score because I will never, ever, ever ever get a credit score. I swear to girl.
Speaker 1: You say that, And so we need to fucking get our own apartments, And now the fuck are you gonna move in?
Speaker 2: You're gonna co sign for me?
Speaker 3: I will I do that for all my friends?
Speaker 2: Thank you. I was thinking about that last night. I was like, now, how the fuck am I gonna get a car in an apartment. I was like, I'll just have someone sign.
Speaker 3: I literally would co sign. I co signed for all my days.
Speaker 1: I'll take the l because I don't because I don't believe in that shit anyway. I'm like a credit score, I don't know what the you're talking about, Like like you can see my credit score, but I don't know if you want to believe that kind of stuff, like they say all sorts of lies. You say no, no, no, but yeah, we need to pay that bill because.
Speaker 2: No, because you're not gonna we're not gonna be able to get our own places.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know my credit score is not budget.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna have to be like, please look like, believe in me, with.
Speaker 2: Some faith in me. I have a little just in may, we should wait until the stock market crashes, the housing market crashes, because it's just been put afloat they've been prolonging two thousand and eight for so long. And then we just buy houses because they'll be like literally pinnies on the dollar, Like I will buy a three point one million dollar home for one million dollars and I will get rich in four years off that house. Baby, that's my I don't.
Speaker 1: Know anything about that anyway. Let's get back to the topic of this fucking podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we went.
Speaker 1: From our house almost being fucking destroyed.
Speaker 2: To we were broken in oh and then okay, we haven't finished that yet.
Speaker 1: My COUCHI aside, we're back to twenty twenty. My Kuchi was in good faith at that point, but's.
Speaker 2: In good faith, dude.
Speaker 1: I'm sweating hard. Yeah. Anyways, a sweat as natural and it's okay. And if you see my sweatstains.
Speaker 3: Like you're lit, it's chill, it's because I'm too lit to quit.
Speaker 1: I just made that up.
Speaker 3: Anyways, So she calls me and she's.
Speaker 1: Like, is the water working And I'm like no, and then she was like, Okay, we're gonna come check it out. So I'm just again. I go back to being on iPhone. I'm doing my thing, and then she calls me again. She's like, hey, can you come downstairs? And I'm like, yeah, I'll come downstairs.
Speaker 2: And we have like a love hate relationship with our landlord.
Speaker 1: Oh no, after last night, I fucking hate it. I just buys her and landlords are fucking evil, and now I fully believe in it.
Speaker 3: At first, I had good faith because any.
Speaker 1: Older woman, I'm like your mommy and I have issues, So like, I love it, you're my mommy, and I fucking hate her the way.
Speaker 2: All the landlords are evil.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so go downstairs and at the side of the house. I don't know why this was never locked off. It's if it's like facing the public and very easily accessible. But again, our landlord fucking sucks, actually, and the access to the water pipes was open faced, unlocked to the fucking sidewalk like on the street.
Speaker 2: It's a busy sidewalk. Yeah. I didn't realize this until like six months ago when you were telling the story. Again, I didn't realize it was that water.
Speaker 1: No. Yeah, it's like on the side of the house that's not gated off, so you would think she has it's locked off now, so if you're planning on fucking killing us, you can't ditch.
Speaker 3: And I won't die by the hands of anybody.
Speaker 2: And I have a gun.
Speaker 3: Now, we don't have a gun, but okay, yeah, sure we have a gun.
Speaker 2: We have like rockets and shit, so many guns and stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and a knife and a pocket knife.
Speaker 2: And a butterfly knife and rockets and seafour I'll blow up.
Speaker 3: And I have a Supreme and I have a Supreme knife.
Speaker 2: So I have the Gucci Ghost knife, bitch. Okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: So I go downstairs and go to the side of the house and they're like all standing around this hole in the wall, like everybody in the building.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, you fucking old haggerty bitches, what are y'all.
Speaker 1: Doing, and I like, pull up and fun up hotly, Okay, we can get through one story. I looked at and she's like, oh yeah, very casual about it. She goes, oh, someone turned off the water on you'll side of the house and tried to say something on.
Speaker 2: Fire under there, and I was like, huhh.
Speaker 1: And I like crawl under and look in and lo and behold the water is turned off on our side. And also there's like this pile of burned shit, like not human feces, but just like garbage, like someone ripped up newspaper, like very intentional and like took time.
Speaker 3: Someone ripped up newspaper. There's like a coke can down.
Speaker 2: I was about to say, and there it looked like fabric in the photo you send.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're like someone shredded like flammable items and put them down there, and like half of it was set on fire, but I think because it was like surrounded by dirt, it just went out really quick.
Speaker 2: Or it's just our guardian angels hut.
Speaker 3: Your fucking trap.
Speaker 1: Anyways, and so I was like, oh, this is attempted arson. We need to report this. This is we literally live in the most flammable city in the fucking world. We need to report this. And literally the neighbors old haggarty people who don't care about their life anymore.
Speaker 3: Apparently. I'm like, I'm young and I have a long life to live.
Speaker 1: You don't care about your forty year old life anymore, but I care about my life.
Speaker 2: I have twenty years to be sad like you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got some warriors how I get there. But they were like, oh, no, it's not that big of a deal.
Speaker 3: And I was like, am I living?
Speaker 1: Like I feel like I'm pretty chill, Like I'm a chill girl, But I'm like, someone just attempted to literally burn our apartment complex down on top of They probably thought they'd turned off the water in the whole fucking building. They wanted us to have no chance of putting this fire.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like real evil shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And they were like, oh, Fourth of July was yesterday.
Speaker 1: It's probably just some kids playing around. I was like, oh, yeah, no, just some kids attempting arson.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like, what what do you mean? Just some kids lighting fireworks? Under like oh, and they also have like a weird fucking explanation. They were like, oh, some kid probably lit a firework and just like shot under the house. And I was like, how is that fucking This is.
Speaker 1: Literally a pile of flammable goods under there, but basically no one wants to do anything about it.
Speaker 3: And I was home alone, and I was like, what the fuck.
Speaker 1: They turned on the water and they were like, it's not a big deal, and our landlord was like, I'll just lock this up so no one does it again.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, it wasn't lucked before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it wasn't like what and she was like no, yeah, we'll just lock it. It's no big deal anymore.
Speaker 3: And yeah.
Speaker 1: And then I came back upstairs and I was like, I'm gonna report this because like again attempted arson in the most flammable city.
Speaker 2: Like they tried to burn our fucking house down, Like it was like it was like a planned attack. They turned the water off. Yeah I know.
Speaker 1: So I called the non emergency line and I was like, hey, I want to like report something that happened.
Speaker 3: And they were like, okay, is this in a house or a building?
Speaker 1: And I was like, oh, it's in like an apartment building and they were like, oh, if you're making a report on something that happened to like a property you don't property you don't own, you can't file it.
Speaker 3: Your landlord has to.
Speaker 1: So I called my landlord and I was like, hey, can you file this? I would feel comfortable if this was like on record, just in case anything does happen and our fucking house burns down. It's like, oh, this should be looked into, like someone's trying to do this before. Yeah, and she's like, no, I don't want to, and then she just never did.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And also our the when our house was broken into, we like asked our landlord. We were like, yo, can you like install cameras and like ring.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because we were like this it's just not very secure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not very secure, like this is weird. And she was like no, we can't do that. Sorry, and then that was the end of the conversation.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, we were like you can't do anything for security persons.
Speaker 3: You're just like I don't want to.
Speaker 2: She changed the locks and that was it. Yeah, like okay, like.
Speaker 1: Thank you, but so then that happens, yeah, so wait, keep going and then like two weeks later, we're all very uncomfortable in.
Speaker 2: This terrified, like literally I can't be alone, Like it's actually sad because like I would go, I'd like start falling asleep in my bedroom and then I'd hear something and I'd be like, ya, can I like come sleep in your room with.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Drew literally had to sleep in my room for like months.
Speaker 2: I could not sleep alone, like I couldn't be alone in this house. And then oh, like just some weird incidents that happened in between, Like I was home alone for the first time, I was like excited to do it like it was I was like yes, like I'm doing it, like I actually feel kind of comfortable, like I'm not like scared shitless. I mean I was scared shitless. I like had knives with me in my bedroom, and I like my I was locked up in my room the whole night, and I'm like getting ready to fall asleep. It's like one or two AM, and then I hear these like loud ass bangs on my front door, like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's like glass, so it's like fucking like yeah, it's like it's not even like that.
Speaker 3: It's like fucking loud.
Speaker 2: It's loud as shit, and I'm like, oh my fucking god, And like literally I've never like experienced like that amount of like fear and dread and just like like even in the moment of like the home invasion, you.
Speaker 1: Know, because now you're having your body. At first you were feeling shocked, but now your body's like, oh I.
Speaker 2: Know this, Yeah, I know the situation. Like I freaked the fuck out. I was like shaking, like panicking. I didn't know what to do. I was like planning on jumping out of my balcony door like onto the cars below. And then I was like I was freaking the fuck out. So I called Inya, and I was like, yo, like someone's vanging on the door. Someone's trying to get in, like they're breaking in. Like I like started hiding in my closet because I was just like so petrified, Like I wish I could like get across like the fear.
Speaker 1: Like I was sleeping over at a friend's house and I got that call and I like literally immediately got up and put clothes on because I was like, oh my god, something's happening.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was genuinely terrified, and like I don't want to like self diagnose or anything, but like for like a long time, I genuinely think I had like real PTSD, like from that's.
Speaker 1: Literally not self diagnosing, because PTSD is literally when you're you've rewired your brain now and like even like the slightest chance of like danger, you go into full fledged mode because your body or your brain cannot like identify a situation, whether it's like, oh, this is like worst case scenario or not.
Speaker 3: Like your brain is just like we need.
Speaker 1: To protect it. Last time, we weren't ready to.
Speaker 2: Protect like it was it was just so gnarly. I was freaking the fuck out and then like like I'm freaking the fuck out, and so I'm like, okay, I just have to go. I have a knife. If I have a knife, like I'll be safe. So I go to the front door, and literally it was a fucking Postmates driver and O'Ryan accidentally ordered Postmates to our house at two am, which like just at the wrong time. Yeah, like the worst possible time, like if Enu was here would have been okay, or yeah.
Speaker 3: I'd probably been like who the fuck is that?
Speaker 1: And just like because also mind you, like even after last night, like I don't have a lot of fear in this house.
Speaker 3: But that's also because like I have like actual fucking boiled rhine brain.
Speaker 2: And I'm just like real shit to be afraid of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just like I spent too much of my life afraid it something's gonna happen. So's gonna happen, which is a lie because I did get very scared, but whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then I came and got Drew.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they came and picked me up. And then I went and slept at that friend's house because I could not be alone. Yeah, and I ruined the night.
Speaker 3: No, it was a sligh We weren't doing anything. We were literally vibing.
Speaker 1: I don't like when I do my sleepovers, Like I like, I am in for the like, there's no sleeping at the over. There's no sleeping till it's over, okay. And then so two weeks after the fucking fire incident, the arson, yeah, the attempted arson, Me, Josh, and Drew were all at home and we are sleeping schedules are pretty bad at this point. Like I was staying up till like six seven am and everyone else was, and we were like, fuck, okay, let's just.
Speaker 3: Fix our let's just fix our sleeping schedule.
Speaker 2: And and so we just like literally just eat a bunch of sleep aid, like not a bunch like on a normal amount. But we're like let's get our sleeping schedule back on track, Like let's like do this, like let's all wake up at seven am tomorrow and just like start our day and have a good day. So like we we take the sleeping medicine.
Speaker 3: And then I go to my room.
Speaker 1: And also at this time, if you know my room, my room was originally the living room of this house, so I didn't have like doors, Like there's two entryways to the to what what is my room now, but what was supposed to be the main living room. There's two entryways, there's like a like glass door that you swing open, and then there was just an empty space. So at this point, I still didn't have a door. I still didn't have anything to cover up that fucking glass door. I was living in a fucking in a viewing room.
Speaker 2: Like living room. Yeah, like literally burden windows, there's a balcony.
Speaker 3: Couldn't use my wing bot, someone could have easily what.
Speaker 2: Was just a random TikTok center point.
Speaker 3: Couldn't use my wing bot. Couldn't do anything I wanted in my room because I didn't have a room.
Speaker 2: I was living in the lettering Junior three. Yeah, I couldn't explain to the people what a wingbot is. They don't know.
Speaker 1: Oh I don't want that to be public information. Fine, okay, me and O Ryan call our vibrator. We have the same one, and we call.
Speaker 2: It wing bot.
Speaker 3: It looks like a little chicken wing Yeah. Okay, so yeah, you get the gist. No privacy.
Speaker 1: My room is empty, and also the house gets really fucking dark at night, and I was honestly so freaked out because it was just pitch black.
Speaker 3: In my room.
Speaker 1: And again, we're in summertime. I have the windows kind of open because I want the breeze to come in, and we all take our sleeping medicine.
Speaker 3: We're drowsy.
Speaker 1: I go to my room and I'm watching YouTube videos and I hear a child scream.
Speaker 2: A screech like a screw, not a blood curdling screen.
Speaker 1: And at this point it's like almost one am. So I was like, that's not normal, but you know, one scream, Okay, I let that pass, and I keep watching, and I'm also drowsy, so I'm like, I can't like rate.
Speaker 3: My reaction right now.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I'm overreacting, so that one scream, I'm like whatever, And then I keep watching my video and then I hear another scream and it's like getting closer to my room and I was like, this is not okay. Yeah, and my windows were open, but like the blinds were down. Yeah, so I like kind of go and peek and I don't see anything, and I'm like this is so fucking.
Speaker 2: Weird, so scary, and so then you like text me and You're like, Drew, there's like a kid screaming outside my outside my window right now. And I'm like, oh, it's probably just like someone getting home late after a road trip, blah blah blah, or it's probably our neighbor blah blah blah, like let's not put too much thought into it.
Speaker 1: And then it like keeps getting worse, and I'm like, no, please come and listen, because it keeps like it was going on forever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And then he comes to my room and he hears it, and we're.
Speaker 2: Just like like when I tell you, like instant, like like again, blood blood like fl lush is out of my face, like I become like pale, I get goosebumps, like I have like shivers on my body, like it was not like a normal scream. And literally and you have a record because.
Speaker 3: This is the second time.
Speaker 1: Actually I have both instances on video, but the other one's on my phone other phone. This is the scream, but this is like a year later, like this scream happened again.
Speaker 2: But it's just like terrible, Like what is that? Like what is that?
Speaker 1: Also I remember someone was like it's a coyote.
Speaker 2: I'm like, have you heard a coyot? That's not ayo, not a coyote? So like are so we.
Speaker 3: Don't live in an area for coyotes.
Speaker 2: We live in like the city, the middle of the city, and so we hear that we're both petrified. Enya is like or I'm like okay, like let's go investigate, Like let's like let's go see what this is. I want a story, like I want to like bust the the case of it.
Speaker 1: And I'm just like there's a kid being killed, and I just want to make sure that there's no kid being so like I just want to see.
Speaker 3: We make sure.
Speaker 2: We both wanted to like investigate. We were like let's like figure this out, like we but for different reasons, like I wanted. I wanted to clout and then so.
Speaker 1: We were, but we were also like, dude, we're so drowsy off to sleeping medicine. This feels like a bad idea. But I was like, okay, we're not doing anything crazy. I was like, let's not walk down the street because God forbid, there's like danger, which again is ass backwards because we were like drowsy off sleeping medicine. But we didn't take like fucking We weren't on like a downer. We were literally on zequil. It was like I could, I could sleep.
Speaker 3: If I want it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I wasn't like delusional, but basically I'm like, let's just get in my car. We can drive down the street and like turn our flashes down because if it is a kid, I don't want a kid to be like scared of my headlights and be like and like hide or anything, which I don't know why I thought that, but it kind of makes off the sleeping mentalginees. So I was like, I'm gonna turn off my headlights and like drive down the show.
Speaker 2: I was all for it in the moment. Yeah, yeah, no, definitely like this.
Speaker 1: Even now I'm like it kind of makes sense that it really doesn't.
Speaker 2: But whatever, We're cruising down the street now, like looking out our windows, like trying to see if we see this kid anywhere, and like there's nothing. And mind you, this is within like thirty seconds of the kid screaming, so like he couldn't have or they couldn't have gone far at all, like if there was like a kid like in danger out there. So we're like cruising down the street looking for like this child. We see nothing. And then like we pull up a little bit further to this like house that we thought was vacant, yeah, because like no one has ever been there the entire time we've lived here, Like there's never been a car parked in there, And randomly there's like a car parked there. It's like two am there behind the gate with the trunk up and there's three women like just unloading it like giant bag giant bags of just like we don't know what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you can assume they were moving in because also like they had their blinds open, And it's such a weird like memory to think of because like the lights in their house were like like white bright lights and the walls were all white.
Speaker 2: In there everything. It was empty. It was completely empty.
Speaker 1: So like you could assume they were moving in, but what they said to us was so fucking weird.
Speaker 2: So suspect they were just chilling out there, and we like we we pull up to like talk to them. So we like, I was like, here, let me like see if they heard anything. So I rolled down my window and they're like, oh, do you live here? And we're like what. We're like, do we live there? Like do y'all live there? Like y'all are parked in the art.
Speaker 1: Because they were like do you live here? Do you need us to move our car? And we were like.
Speaker 2: What what do you mean? And so instant red flags, Like I don't know about any but my heart started racing. I was like this is very very weird, like what is happening? So then I'm like, I'm just gonna ask them, like did y'all hear a kid screaming? Like did y'all hear that kid screaming? Like less than two minutes ago? And they were like no, Like it felt like almost it was.
Speaker 3: It was just weird. Yeah, like no, we didn't hear anything. We haven't heard anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So we were like huh and I was like, how.
Speaker 1: Long have you all been outside? And they were like, oh, we've been here a while.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I don't know. It was just so suspect, and we were kind of like me and youa instantly were just like weirded the fuck out. So like we we turn the lights on, we get the fuck out of there. We like drive around the block and I was like, don't pull in.
Speaker 1: To irrational fears just started taking Yeah, we just started freaking out.
Speaker 2: I was like, don't pull into our driveway, like I don't want them to see where we live. Just pull around the block and go the back way because I don't want them to see that we live in this house so they can come and attack us. So like we drive around the block and then I'm like, you know what, I'm curious. I want to see if they're still out there, So like ya like pulls out and then we see this.
Speaker 1: Like fucking scare, he asked, man like stumbling down the street.
Speaker 2: Like if you've seen attack on Titan, like running like one of the Titans, Like just like fucking weird as shit, and where me and you are staring at this and like it looks like he's coming, like right at us, like yeah, and then it also looked like he had a kid on his shoulders again, just.
Speaker 1: Like our brains were going like everywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we were freaking the fuck out at this dude just like charging at us, and we were like, oh my god, like he's gonna attack us, Like he's like whatever, I don't know what he is.
Speaker 1: I must be the Titans, because they're gonna attack me. I haven't seen the show.
Speaker 2: You're not the Titan. He's the Titan, Okay, dull mass don't reference shit you don't know, especially if it's like a really good anime. I'm a girl. Yeah, girls don't watch anime.
Speaker 1: But yeah, So basically we got scared and then drove around. I drove around the block because I didn't want him to see where we lived. And we finally got home and then I was so fucking scared shitless me and Drew.
Speaker 2: In his room and yeah, we slept on the opposite side of the house. We were like, if there's a kid out there screaming, like I don't want to hear it again, and like, looking back, we probably should have like reported that, but like literally we had just already reported like yeah.
Speaker 3: Something and I was like two things, and I was like I.
Speaker 2: Don't want to The other thing, like other than the home invasion, was literally like a homeless dude walking down the street, like maybe less than a week after that.
Speaker 1: I think this one happened after the scream. Oh really yeah, or I can't remember.
Speaker 2: Yeah, whatever, But basically we I was already asleep, so I'll let Enya tell this story.
Speaker 1: Me and Josie were hanging out in my room and we were just like, no, yeah, this was after because I think I think I had a door at this point, because I remember we locked my door. Yeah, so this was after the scream. We were finally settling back down. We were like okay, like life is okay, we can live here. And me and Josie were hanging out in my room at like one am and then we hear yelling and we're like we stop our phones and like any music, and we're.
Speaker 3: Like what is that?
Speaker 2: Like like like that what was that?
Speaker 1: Literally You're like.
Speaker 2: Hold on, what was that?
Speaker 3: So we hear like fucking mumbling and screaming, and then we're.
Speaker 1: Like frozen in fear and like man sitting yeah, a grown ass man. And then we just hear glass shattering, and our front door is glass and it it well after we realized why. It sounded like it was fucking at our front door, but we heard it at our front door, and me and Josie are Josie ran to Drew's room and I was looking out the window to see if anybody was around, which again like I'm bravest shit when these events, I'm just like, let me put my whole fucking face in view so they know that, like a woman is in.
Speaker 2: The house, like like so dumb.
Speaker 3: But Josie went to go wake up Drew, and Drew is.
Speaker 2: Like panicking like I was deep asleep at this point, and Josiah like shakes me away. He's true, true, like glasses breaking, like someone someone's here, like wake up, like wake up, and he has a knife in his hand, and I'm like, just say, this is like the worst joke to play on me ever right now, Like I'm literally so scared, I'm already asleep, like I'm basically crying at this point, freak the fuck out still like PTSD ridden from the fucking home invasion, and just I was like, I'm not fucking joking again. I go into this fear mode. My heart's racing, Like yeah.
Speaker 1: Every we all like run into my room and lock it and we're like all in there and like and I like all the police and I'm like, I don't know, like I hear glass breaking, and like, also last time when that guy broke into our house, he actually broke the neighbor the downstairs neighbors doors windows first, so I was like, dude, I don't know if it's like our windows are their windows, but like something just broke. I heard glass shatter and like a man screaming and like rustling around, but I don't.
Speaker 3: Know what's happening.
Speaker 2: The return of the intruder.
Speaker 1: Literally, and then the Plea show up fucking forever later, because that's what they do.
Speaker 3: They're like, that doesn't sound no one's.
Speaker 1: Dead, I guess, So they show up finally.
Speaker 3: It takes fucking forever.
Speaker 1: I remember I actually had to call them again because I was like, no one's here, still there, I'm.
Speaker 2: My girl, shut the fuck up my ass.
Speaker 1: And then they come and they basically laugh in our face and they're like, what it was just a homeless person who threw a glass bottle at your front doorstep at your door, and there was glass everywhere, and they're so fucking stupid.
Speaker 3: They were like, did you do this?
Speaker 1: I was like, yeah, yeah, no I did it, and my drunken stupid I just broke glass and then called y'all. But basically they laughed at us and they were like, well, there's literally no one around, and I was like, yeah, because y'all took an hour to get here, bitch.
Speaker 3: But that was that, and.
Speaker 1: Then we were safe for a while. A year, yeah, a year of nothingness other than when you got high and freaked out you thought.
Speaker 2: I got Like I don't get high often, but when I do, I get high.
Speaker 1: People really don't believe the like paranoia.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get like high high, like paralyzed in fear high and off of nothing. Yeah. Like it was like two milligram weed drink that I like got absolutely blasted in the outer space. And like I go to my room and I'm laying there and like my room has a bunch of windows, and like you can see into our backyard and into our neighbor's backyard and you can see where it was like trash day, and so all the trash cans were on the street and I was like, like I was hearing rustling around and I was like, ooh, I'm about to see like a raccoon like fun. And then like I like hear our like our garbage cans like open, and like there's like digging in the garbage can. And I look over there and I'm like, I'm like, there's a there's a guy in our garbage can digging.
Speaker 1: And he called me and I was.
Speaker 3: Like, oh yeah. I was like people do that because they like get the cans.
Speaker 1: And you were like I was, You were like he's in the backyard.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was like so scared, like irrationally afraid. And then I like see like a white figure like dart through our bushes in the back yard and I'm like, they're in our backyard, like they're coming, They're going to break into the house, like and like Enya's like like comes into my room and like calms me down, and I'm like, but it was literally probably just a raccoon the entire time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't like there's a chance I wasn't even a human.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like I was terrified, But that was the only time I said yeah.
Speaker 1: Other than that, it was a We've had a very calm year, and I despite everything it's my luck because I haven't like actually experienced like seeing another random stranger human in.
Speaker 3: Our house, and like had that.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen like a stranger in the house, so I don't have that kind of fear, but I was. I'm chill alone, like I enjoy spending like time alone in the house. And I like to claim that I'm like not scared of anything, but actually that's a lie. I'm not scared of ghosts and shit because I don't believe in that shit. But I do believe in fucking scary ass murderers who want to kill me for no reason. So last night we invite Mason and oriyan in Zamar, who ended up backing out with I wish soom I was here because like we actually would have been so funny. So Me, Drew O'Ryan, and Mason watched The Bachelor last night. So we're having a little Bachelor night and we're sitting there and we're watching and whatever, and Drew ends up like going to sleep because we had a long ass day, and we stay up and we finish, and then we're like we stay up even longer and we're watching like tiktoks on the TV and just like, you know, doing what like young people do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just chilling, like a hard chill.
Speaker 1: Hardcore chilling. And then it's like midnight and Mason and Ryan are like, all right, we're gonna leave, and I was like, okay, cool, and I go downstairs to walk them out.
Speaker 2: You're like, okay, finally, y'all over still liken.
Speaker 1: To fucking go to sleep. Y'all are so fucking Yoama like shit, but I'm like that's perfect.
Speaker 3: Twelve thirty. We have the podcast tomorrow. I need to go to sleep anyways.
Speaker 1: So I got to walk them out, and I like, I follow them downstairs to lock the door and like to hug them by. So like I hug them by and they turn around and they both turned to me because we were talking about like going to a bar or something like this week, and they were like and Oriyan turns. She's like, oh, just hit me up like whenever you're freeing, you want to do that. And I was like okay, and then she like looks to the side and she's like like, O'Ryan's shocked face is.
Speaker 2: The bad so funny. She's like oh oh, and but she.
Speaker 1: She goes oh um and like pushes me back in and Mason's like looks to the side, and I was like, oh my god, and it's like also scared, and she's like your neighbor's doors just fucking wide open and it's dark in there, and I.
Speaker 2: Was like, what, it's like twelve thirty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like twelve thirty. And this is like an old couple, so it's not normal behavior at all. So I like close the door behind me because the Zuls like roaming the house and I don't want her to get out again.
Speaker 3: My main worry through anything is always a zuls like well being because she's literally my child helpless. She's fucking stupid, that's what she So we need.
Speaker 2: To have an episode with a zoo. We enter an interview.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can just fucking put her in a kennel here and she'll scream for an hour.
Speaker 3: That would actually be that's our.
Speaker 1: Day off, okay.
Speaker 3: And then I like I.
Speaker 1: Start laughing because when I'm nervous or like uncomfortable, I start cracking the fuck up.
Speaker 3: So I'm just like cracking.
Speaker 1: Up, and I'm like stop, stop, and I like start laughing my ass off, and then we I was just like, okay, let's just like stand outside for a second and see maybe maybe they like like left the house to go grab something out of their car and they're like coming back. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I was just like making up things they could have.
Speaker 2: Been doing and smoking a blunt on the street.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe like this eighty year old couple was like fuck it, like let's go grab kenemine off of our dealer.
Speaker 3: Let's just go grab it.
Speaker 1: So we were standing there and nothing, so I start cracking up and I'm like stop, no, I'm not kidding. I don't like this.
Speaker 3: But also for more info, I just binge watched that whole JCS.
Speaker 1: Uh like uh oh yeah, criminology fucking psycho criminology account. Like I just walked so.
Speaker 2: Many things about murder, literally like thirty hours of murder.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I just consumed thirteen hours of pure murder, terror and like human deception and mutilation. So I'm my mind is like, oh my god, yeah, I know they got killed. They got killed, like they're dead or or we're dead.
Speaker 2: Next Yeah, the person broke in there, they killed the family and like dipped.
Speaker 3: So I'm freaked out.
Speaker 1: And Mason and Ryan were like okay, so what now, and like Oriyan's like just fucking go inside, like because we were just like, okay, let's not make this a big deal whatever, go inside. And I was like I don't like this, and Mason was like, do you want me to stay? Because I was like, Drew's literally asleep and if I wake Drew up, he's gonna just freak out. Like it's not gonna be helpful, like I'm just gonna share him, like I don't want to like scare him further. So I was just like, oh my god, and Mason's like, do you want me to stay? And because I can't ask anybody in my life for help ever, even if I'm like in pure fear and whatever, I ignored him and I was like, no, you guys can go home. And I start crying because I'm like I fall alone, like I'm freaked out, and I like just melt into pure fear and like I'm not too close to Mason, but he saw me at like one of my weakest points yes night, like because I just like melted into fear. And then basically we're like, okay, let's just try and close it. And O Ryan was like, I'll just close it, like they probably maybe they left it open and I was like okay, and she goes to close it, but it won't close, and like.
Speaker 2: There's a dead body on the other side sucks holding it out.
Speaker 1: She wanted to go close it and it wouldn't close, and then we started, Yeah, she closed it. It like didn't close all the way, but it was like kind of closed, and I was like okay, and we were.
Speaker 2: Sitting there was like it was like still a foot open though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no, it like held for a second and then it was like kind of windy out and it just like fully blew back up and we were like yeah, and we all ran into my house and I was like freaking out. We didn't know what to do, and we were like calling our friends and we were like what do we do? Like I was like I don't want to fucking call the police, dude, they fucking suck balls.
Speaker 3: They're not helpful.
Speaker 1: So then we didn't know what to do because it was like now almost one am.
Speaker 3: And I hit up.
Speaker 1: My landlord and I was like, hey, like there's a situation happening, and I like said the address of this is where I founded up. I said the building number instead of the actual apartment number, so she assumed I was talking about another apartment and this comes in later, but I just wanted to clarify. So I'm like, there's a situation happening here, blah blah blah. And then our friends on who he called were just like okay, just like knock on the door, like maybe they went to sleep, because I was even saying, I was like, dude, we're probably overreacting. They probably they're an older couple. They forgot to close the door. It's not that deep like whatever. So Amara was like, do you want me to knock on the door. And I was like yes, because I literally can't do that, and so she rung the doorbell and knocked on the door and we stood there for a minute and nothing.
Speaker 3: And then I was like do I ring it again? And we just stood there for five minutes ringing.
Speaker 2: The doorbell like literally hell.
Speaker 3: And it's not the.
Speaker 1: Kind of doorbell that like the sound is at the front. The sound was coming from the back like in the house, like upstairs in the house. So I kept ringing it and I even gave it like a double ring and like a triple ring at some point, and nothing. So it's like, dude, there's no one in there.
Speaker 2: There's dead bodies in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's no one alive in there. And I was like, no, yeah, they fucking they're dead.
Speaker 2: And then at this point I'm like dead asleep, right yeah, And then like for some reason, I can just like feel this energy, like I feel this energy shift and like there's just this turn, and so I like I wake up, I wake up and I go in there because I can feel this energy shift because I like have really great intuition.
Speaker 3: Motherfucking liar.
Speaker 1: He told us that he got cold, so he woke up to turn off his fucking AC and then he heard us freaking out.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no no. I felt this.
Speaker 1: Energy like no, you're a fucking liar, bitch. So my landlord calls me and Drew pulls up finally and he hears like the ent tail end of it, and it's basically she's thinking, or.
Speaker 2: My landlord's just like, oh, they're out of town.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're out of town.
Speaker 1: No one should be in that unit, like it should be locked.
Speaker 2: And that peaks her and chest Yeah, that.
Speaker 1: Like sends me over and I'm like stop, I fucking hate this. And I was like okay, no, So I'm like I'm just gonna call the non emergency line because my landlord also sucks fucking balls and won't do anything and won't do anything a landlord like, girl, your job is to lord the land, like, and you're not lording the land, you're telling one of your payers to lord the land. Because she was like, she's like, hmmm, what do you think we should do? And I'm like, why the fuck are you asking me, bitch?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm like, well, get your ass over here and lock the fucking door.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Me earlier, being like now is a twenty two year old.
Speaker 3: I would yell at her, but I still can't because I'm like scared. I'm like, what if she kicks me out?
Speaker 1: But basically she's like what should we do? And I was like I don't know, And she's like, Okay, call the police and have them inspect and make sure that there's no random people in the house and then.
Speaker 3: Tell me what happens then. And I was like sure, and I hung up, and she I was like, she's telling me to fucking to pull a fool on investigation.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and she's like and then she's like, or like, are your roommates there, Like, are one of the men in the house.
Speaker 3: Can they lock the door because you're literally.
Speaker 1: Didn't do that.
Speaker 2: She's like, are any of the men in the house, Like, like, I'm a man, Like.
Speaker 3: I literally said to her. I was like, I was like, there's boys in the house. We don't have men here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she like laughed and she's like, huh, okay, have one of them close the door, and I was like what. Basically I end up calling the non emergency I tell them, and they're like, oh, yeah, we have to send a patrol unit there, Like it's a fucking open house, like.
Speaker 2: We have to there might be someone inside.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there might be someone's wadding in there.
Speaker 2: So they send the two most wrinkity dnkity like fucking bullshit cops I've ever seen in my entire life. Early children also, there are fucking as.
Speaker 1: It takes two hours and I'm not kidding, it takes two fucking hours for anyone to show up.
Speaker 3: I had to call three times, and but.
Speaker 1: In between it was so funny because we would like I'm standing in silence and just like Okay.
Speaker 2: We sat on the stairs for literally two hours basically just like listening for sounds from the apartment, and we'd hear like a single like.
Speaker 1: Literally our old house just creaked.
Speaker 2: We all jump up and be like and at one point we like went down the stairs to like investigate a little more and like, I like am recording. I actually just got chills from the sound, and like I'm recording and we're all like dead silence, and we hear this like like like breathing sound from inside the apartment, and like we all freaked the fuck out also, and.
Speaker 1: If someone was in there, we were not being good at being like we don't know what's happening, don't kill us. We sounded like we wanted to be killed, yeah, like screaming all the time, and we were like, good thing, I have my guns.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was like I have guns and knives and RPGs and I'm ready to blow up anybody who tries to come into this house.
Speaker 1: It's so stupid, but we got a lot of funny footage out of it. But basically, here's play.
Speaker 2: One of our screams actually because it's actually hilarious.
Speaker 1: Also, this story gets very embarrassing on my side, not fully embarrassing. I do want to say like I did it all in good faith.
Speaker 2: Like that's us after hearing like breathing from the apartment on the other side, like probably someone inside the door that just fell down the stairs and broken them.
Speaker 3: Like no, So okay, I before I make a fool out of myself and say what ended up happening.
Speaker 1: I want to say that I did it all in good faith. It's still I would like if if my home was just open all night, especially like we don't live in a bad area, but we live in a busy area like a lot of randoms because we live in such a middle ground between like two parts of the cities that a lot of people in.
Speaker 2: Our apartment complex has literally been invaded.
Speaker 1: Yeah, our apartment complex, it's just like notorious for like people trying to break in breaking in. Yeah, we're on the corner of like a really busy street, two streets, and so I was just like, dude, even if like they're up there, like I am personally scared to one knock because I don't know if they're up there. I don't know if it's a random person up there, I don't know if no one's up there. I don't want to like fully involve myself and put myself and my friends in danger. So I'm just like I need to call someone else to like litigate this situation, and like, yeah, it was just like a weird thing of like do I shut my mouth and close my door and like have good faith that like everybody in the world is good and that if someone walked by and saw this.
Speaker 3: Door open that they wouldn't kill them?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Or do I take that burden off of my shoulder and just be like okay, Like I would want someone to do this for me, Like my door was open, I would want someone to call help and be like close your door please. And also we had knocked the fuck out. We were being loud. You heard in that clip. We were being so loud, so in our head we were like either no one's in there, or someone's in there and like.
Speaker 2: Needs help, needs help, or something like. We were like, there's someone in there, just like rummaging through the crib and they're scared shit listening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they're like, oh, someone knows I'm in here, like whatever. So finally the cops show up. Yeah, yeah, the most like they were our age. We literally called to people our age with like the same education as us. But except for some reason.
Speaker 2: I think it was it was a minor emergency. So I think they just sent them on like a little training exhibition, because exactly they.
Speaker 1: Were like calling for help and they were like I don't know what to do next, like they really didn't know what they were doing, but like whatever. So I explained this situation of them and like in my head also for more context, I as far as we thought no one was supposed to be in the house, we thought that couple was on vacation.
Speaker 3: Yea, because I had a big miscommunication.
Speaker 1: With my landlord, which honestly is still on her fucking fault because I described it. I was like, Oh, it's the older couple, the two like older people who live next to us, That's who I'm talking about. I was like very clear that I was talking about them, and she still didn't get the hamp But whatever, it's miscommunication.
Speaker 3: It's kind of on my fault, but it's also.
Speaker 1: Her fucking fault because she's a landlord and she could have just pulled up and locked the door. That would have solved everything. She cause I asked her. I was like, do you have an extra key? She was like yeah, but can you just close it and I'll lock it in the morning.
Speaker 2: And I was like no.
Speaker 1: No. Also, we tried to wiggle the handle shot and it wouldn't close because our house is really old and all the handles like you really have to wiggle to get closed. So I was like, and I'm not doing that because if someone's in there and like thinks I'm a fucking intruder and kills me then shotgun, then what the fuck do I do?
Speaker 2: Basically, then how are we going to record the pot cast?
Speaker 1: I'm like, you don't understand I have a podcast tomorrow, Like, get your ass over here, for get this, come on. Also, not me saying the name of my landlord.
Speaker 3: We have to leap that out.
Speaker 1: Basically, the cops ask I explained, and they're like, all right, well we're gonna go We're gonna go up. You're gonna hear us yell that. It's like the police and if you're rummaging, it's us. And we're like, okay, So we're all like being nosiest, fucking standing next to the wall.
Speaker 2: Extremely dangerous because our wall we share a wall with this apartment, and god forbid, the cops shot someone and shot our head with a bullet to our wall.
Speaker 1: So that wasn't smart on us, But we were all being nosy, and we were all like listening through the wall and we hear that someone's in the house, and like we're like yeah, Like we were like, oh my god, we just we just like stopped. We just saved the world.
Speaker 2: We stopped the home.
Speaker 3: And then we keep listening and we're.
Speaker 2: Like, they just said our landlord's name.
Speaker 1: You're like, the person who's who just broke into the house and knows the name of the landlord. That's odd.
Speaker 3: And we keep listening and then I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, we hear two voices. Yeah, it's a.
Speaker 3: Man and a woman.
Speaker 1: And I'm like the voice and like, they don't our neighbors don't speak English. I was like, doesn't sound like they're English's coming out too. I'm like, oh, I'm standing there, and I'm like, I think I just called I think I just ordered off breaking and entering by the police on my fucking Basically, what ended up happening is I had a miscommunication with the landlord, which again, this is her fucking fault because she just pulled up with the goddamn key and closed the fucking door like it was her job to fucking do. I wouldn't have to get involved, so heavily, but she thought I was talking about a different neighbor who was on vacation, and this older couple was.
Speaker 3: Not on vacation. They were home and they.
Speaker 2: Just left and went to sleep with it open, and we just called the cops on our neighbors who were just peacefully sleeping in their.
Speaker 3: Bed and now they have extreme PTSD.
Speaker 2: And like they were petrified, like they were talking about it this morning still for like two hours while I was awake just rightfully.
Speaker 1: So dude, I felt so bad. I felt like a fucking idiot. But again in my head, I was like, dude, their door dre even got it on video, which we want show because I don't want to like show our neighbor's door, but like their door was wide open, and our ship is lit up, like if you were walking by, you could easily see that. So I don't have any regrets in the fact that, like I am like such a fun I'm just an EmPATH and like I like think about people like that, and I didn't want anything.
Speaker 2: See that's your problem, Like you like emotions, yeah, and you need to like take care of that.
Speaker 1: I know I need to like take care of myself and like be a little more selfish, but I just can't help it because like other people, you.
Speaker 2: Feel for other people. I'm just I'm like what's called the sociopath. Oh what's that? Like I don't care about anybody's feelings at all, and like.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's why make a good match, because like I do all the caring and you do all.
Speaker 2: The like yeah, and I don't even think I have emotions, So that's good.
Speaker 1: Like I wish I had that, and I like because I know, but like actually I have, Like I have such a deep, deep, deep care for people that like sometimes it hurts me, but like I just like love the idea that I'm like better.
Speaker 3: Than a lot of people. Oh yeah, like I will always care for other people.
Speaker 2: Oh see, I'm like different because like I want to see people.
Speaker 1: You know, that's bad, so you shouldn't keep repeating it.
Speaker 2: And I want people to die.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that's how I made a fucking fool of myself. I'm a goddamn disgrace and a mockery and I was so fucking embarrassed.
Speaker 2: But life is good. Life is good.
Speaker 1: The episode, I am so fucking sweaty.
Speaker 3: We need to get an ac situation.
Speaker 2: Figured out for it with all the mics. What we should do is blast the ac in here before we film, so we have at least ten to fifteen minutes of like cool air, true true.
Speaker 1: Okay, and yeah, so that that concludes Oh shit, we're gonna say our favorite media, but yeah, that concludes our.
Speaker 2: Our cursed, fucking, scary, terrifying home that everyone's probably like, why do y'all still live there? Like y'all have, like.
Speaker 3: I personally like this apartment.
Speaker 2: Y'all have like terrible experiences there, like like literally y'all are in danger there, Like what's what's keeping you all home?
Speaker 3: Home is where the heart is, and my heart is here, baby.
Speaker 2: Home is where you piss.
Speaker 3: The bed, so you'd be pissing the bed here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have a purple mattress.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, So it just gets into like it's like an ice.
Speaker 2: Cube tree exactly exactly.
Speaker 3: But a straw in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like really really good.
Speaker 1: Okay, shut the fuck up, let's get into media, and then y'all can go on your merry fucking way and have a good rest of your day and think about how traumatic our life is and how you should care about us the way I care about other people.
Speaker 2: Because I am an EmPATH and I'm associopath.
Speaker 1: All right, I go first, you fucking bitch, So I'll give I'll give a few of my favorite songs. I don't have like a favorite album, but I have a few favorite song. Oh, I have Hay Get Out of My Way by The Cardigans, Lumberjack by Tyler the Creator.
Speaker 2: Oh, that was gonna say that one.
Speaker 1: I was just about to say. Actually, by the time this comes out, like the album would have been out for like three weeks, so people are gonna be like, damn, bitch, your fake like you like that's your favorite song of the album?
Speaker 3: Is the single?
Speaker 1: I haven't heard the album yet. Yeah, so the single is my favorite. And then Smoking Gun by Magnolia Shorty and then Blouse by Claro.
Speaker 2: Ooh and those are four she's been blasting. Blouse by Claro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she makes that sweet. It makes me feel sweet and sexy and I love her.
Speaker 2: I'm going to do a movie in a couple of songs, I think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't have a movie, bitch. Oh, actually the Birdcage that's my mom.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, you've been talking about that. I still need to watch that Happy Pride. My movie is The Parent Trap watch it, rewatch it. It is masterclass cinema. It doesn't really get better than that. And like you actually lose Lindsay Lohan in her roles and she's playing very very complex positions or characters, and like not enough people like talk about like how good she actually acted as like a child in that movie. And yeah, y'all should just watch it and watch it with like a very critical lens and like have fun.
Speaker 1: Watch it and then make an eight paragraph description on letter.
Speaker 2: No, you know what song I'm gonna say West Coast by Lana del Ray, Oh wow, listen to that fucking song again.
Speaker 3: And that you know what song I.
Speaker 1: Was saying of the other day is like be yeah, what Bibra like an.
Speaker 2: American and also always Returning by Brian Enu. Listen to that. Listen to West Coast by Landa del Ray, have some fun while watching The Parent Trap and live your fucking life and read.
Speaker 3: The Body Keeps a Score.
Speaker 1: I'm only two chapters in, but literally, when you were talking about PTSD and I said all that like crazy dumb shit, like that's not from my brain.
Speaker 3: I learned that from that book.
Speaker 2: But that is from your brain, because you learn it from Okay, that was this episode of Emergency Intercom.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to Emergency Intercom.
Speaker 3: Be back next week. We'll be here and.
Speaker 2: Maybe more queer.
Speaker 3: Okay, fine,