Speaker 1: Shamar Stewart said he lost his balance on the play that knocked over Joe Burrow and caused the fight. In practice, I said, you know, Joe, it was an accident. You're not never meant to do that. He said, it's cool as long as you do it on Sundays, dude. He kept it cool, short and sweet, and we just forgot about it.
Speaker 2: I slipped.
Speaker 1: Next time, I should just fall out of the way or something I've learned.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh, Joe, we said it. He slipped, he got a balance. Ain's happened? Man.
Speaker 4: The guard with the guard was late getting back on the stunt, and when he pushed him, he pushed them off balance, and Joe just happened to be right down in front of him.
Speaker 5: So it wasn't nothing you could do. I like what Joe said, though, I'm not tripping long.
Speaker 2: You do that on Sunday. I'm cool. Hey, things happening, man.
Speaker 3: You know you're in practice, guys be you know, amped up to go against each other. Yeah, you know, some things kind of it looked like in football it stays spiral and out of control.
Speaker 2: Y'all.
Speaker 3: Y'all, y'all can't wait them. Oh, you got to absolutely.
Speaker 4: Joe is a fight every every joint practice, Joe, every joint practice.
Speaker 5: It don't matter what you say. They're gonna fight everyone, Joe.
Speaker 1: Do you understand football? On his premise, it's about moving a man against his will. Yeah, see, y'all try to go around somebody. That is what we try to do. This is my plot of Land. I'm gonna drop anchor here. The hell you say you can get up out of here? No, I ain't. Yeah, the hell you. It's all about it's all about intimidation. It's about it's it's about it's about I'm not worried about you in the first, in the second quarter, because I would see back then they would do that buzz by. He's worried about you in the fourth because they gonna budge you in the first. The first half, they're gonna budge you. They're gonna hit you. But you're gonna know come fourth quarter. Who woo woo woo.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, all right, hey, I had you. Yeah you you right.
Speaker 1: Sean Borman caught this video of JJ McCarthy screen passed to Aaron Jones.
Speaker 2: Watched this blocking from Donovan Jackson.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got it, Oh got Wait wait, are they supposed to be they supposed to be thudding up? Or that was that all all out?
Speaker 1: Hey, it's stood up, but you better hey, you better drop you better drive, you better save your hips. And it's hard with somebody running full speed, Oh Joe, even if you.
Speaker 5: Drop your hips that momentum.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that dude run it. That dude run it. And you had a standstill.
Speaker 1: Hey, that's where you Hey, you drop your hips and try to explode through it because you're gonna run your home.
Speaker 5: That was that was nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's what's gonna happen, uh, Joe, Si man, y'all always playing.
Speaker 2: On the edge.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it seemed like every time you look, it's a it's a scuffle. It's this summer like it's like y'all got too much testosterone right there.
Speaker 2: Them dudes can't wait.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right, you're right.
Speaker 1: That's why I say some of the and that's why I say some of the pranks that they be playing in the NBA, do it in the NFL. That ain't gonna Hey, y gonna.
Speaker 5: Like y'all gonna be fighting for.
Speaker 1: M hm oh, that's why I think. That's why I tell people everybody don't play how you play now? Absolutely, Someone someone posted every NFL fan basis most hated player.
Speaker 2: Can you see it on Joe.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The Bears is Aaron Rodgers, the Bengals is Lamar Jackson. Buffalo it is Patrick mahomes Uh, the Broncos is Patrick mahomes Cleveland is Deshaun Watson.
Speaker 2: The most hated players the guy.
Speaker 1: That's ow, the GM Tampa Bay is Marshawn Latimore, the car News is Josh Rosen, the Chargers is Patrick mahomes H, The Chiefs is Josh Allen, the Coast is Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers for the Cowboys.
Speaker 2: And you can see the list. The Eagles is deebo Seconds.
Speaker 1: Tom Brady is Atlanta, tom Brady's the Jets, the Jags is Derick Henry, the Giants is Dak Prescott. The Ravens got Bernard Pollard, hated both hated.
Speaker 5: What is there wrong.
Speaker 2: Old Courtland Fittigan that any surprises up there? Not not at all.
Speaker 4: Obviously, some of some of the hated players, of those that always beat your team over the time, and then some of the players that did trate well or things that said team this is this is the dope list, and it's it's understandable. I mean, if you watch the game of football, it's understandable why players are the most hated by by specific teams.
Speaker 5: And I like that one who came over with there because they.
Speaker 4: Spot on all the way through. I just I don't understand that Bernard Parlamin.
Speaker 1: Though I don't either. I guess the Ravens just don't like it. He gave up a touchdown or something because they got Josh Rosen for the Cardinals, they got Deshaun Watson for the brown they got Debo for the Eagles.
Speaker 4: What Debo did to the Eagles, don't Josh Rosen. They expected to pan out and things didn't work out. So I think Josh Rosen and Deshaun Watson is self explanatory or why they're the most hated.
Speaker 1: I agree mat Chester United legend Wayne Rooney his back at Tom Brady.
Speaker 2: I don't think he really understands football.
Speaker 1: Brady, who's part of Birmingham, criticized Rooney's work ethic as a manager. OJO was Tom wrong to publicly criticize.
Speaker 5: No, No, I mean yeah, I mean yeah.
Speaker 4: I think I think he is long having having a great understanding who Wayne Rooney is, what he's done in the past, when he played at Man United, when he was with when he was for Shonna, Ronaldo and some of some of the greats that came came to there. To have the success that it did at Man United, it takes a certain certain understanding of of discipline and knowing what it takes to actually win. And I'm sure he's taking that same role that he has over in Birmingham as well. I think the way Tom views it when it comes to football and American football, there's a complete difference in the way to go about doing business and healing business when it comes to training and working. So, I mean the comparison is really not the saying it was someone who's done it at the highest level for one of the biggest clubs you know, in in Europe. So I kind of don't like, like Tom really not being there long enough to be able to make that kind of assessment.
Speaker 3: Would you think, Uhca, Joe, But I don't know nothing about know soccer. Uncle, I've been to a h I've been to a soccer game here in Atlanta, though, Uh, if you I heard that you've never been. You a big soccer head. I don't know about you. If you've never been, you gotta go to one. You gotta go to one of them games. Bro, I heard it live. Man, Hey, look they I'm gonna be honest, you're probably more a little live than the Falcons game.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: They be packed to the top. They don't be playing in that man, it's serious. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've been. I've been there. I've been there.
Speaker 4: It's nice, Hey, Joe, but you got to experience a game in Europe, Joe, you got, Joe. I love I love the NFL. The super Bowl is our biggest sporting event here in the States. A regular Premier league game. It's a regular game. It makes the Super Bowl look like child's play. So if I can get you just I'm just saying, see this is see, this is where our streaming come in. Our our our show, the version of Nightcap, The Adventures of Uncle Joe and O Show. We go to Europe and go to let's say, I'm just throw this out there and field to watch Liverpool play.
Speaker 5: I'm just gonna throw that out.
Speaker 4: There, and then we in the stands, you and you and unk don't know what the hell going on, And all of a sudden everybody stand up, the players coming out to goddamn tunnel, and the whole stadium starts singing, you'll never walk along everybody the the bad oh man.
Speaker 5: But you you won't understand it. I can sit here and explain it.
Speaker 4: But until I get you in that atmosphere, you get chills going through your body.
Speaker 5: Even if you don't know what the hell going on, even if.
Speaker 4: You know, if you don't know the words to the song, you like, oh my goodness, this is how it is.
Speaker 5: And then I'm gonna look at you like see I told you.
Speaker 4: Then when they start playing and nobody sit down, they start chatting the whole game.
Speaker 5: And you understand nothing they say, and then somebody score, everybody go crazy.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh my god.
Speaker 5: I'd be like Joe, let's go. Oh my goodness, it's gonna be crazy. I'm telling you. And we can. We can, we can, we can.
Speaker 4: We can hop from city to city, going to game to game. We can go to ititly. I could take it to a Napoli game like man, matter of fact, the best and we're gonna end it right, We're gonna end it and our tour going to soccer games.
Speaker 5: We're gonna go watch a Bocal Junior's game versus River in Argentina.
Speaker 4: Now you want to talk about passion and enthusiasm, life of death.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're going to a Bocal Juniors and River Gang. Baby.
Speaker 3: Hey o Joe, I'm pretty I'm pretty spontaneous. Man, I try something like that, you know what I mean? I like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's it's own.
Speaker 4: Now, I just got to find an I gotta find somebody that knows how to work this TVU backpack. Now, I got this TVU backpack. It cost me thirty thirty thousand. Joe what Yeah, its called me thirty thousands.
Speaker 2: Jordan, Jordan got Jordan got do what you got? What that tea? That backpack? What backpans? Though, it's a.
Speaker 5: Tv it's a streaming backpack, so you can go everywhere you.
Speaker 2: Go stream It's a streaming backpack.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Joe, Yeah, Joe, Like I'm listening, I'm taking.
Speaker 2: Us the heights weed you go get it. George doing to work it.
Speaker 4: They go ot camera man, right there, they go ot camera man. So when we when we do running with the bulls, bulls, George's.
Speaker 2: The bulls. I'm already gonna be in the I'm already be in the stadium.
Speaker 5: Oh no, no, you got you gotta you gotta do it. That's the whole point.
Speaker 2: Of the show, Ojoe, know, ain't that's the part of your car.
Speaker 5: And you gotta do running with the bull, Joe.
Speaker 2: Joe, on which you? On? Which you?
Speaker 3: When you Joey, run with you when you're right, but when you wrong, you on your own.
Speaker 2: I cannot. They ain't gonna beat that running from no bulls. Now. I'm gonna watch, I watch, but I ain't gonna bet.
Speaker 4: Joe, your latter movement is okay, Joe. All you got to do is move It's just a subtle movement, and the bull gonna miss.
Speaker 5: They ain't got they ain't got no awareness.
Speaker 3: They ain't got I don't seen them bulls catch a few people. I don't seen them catch a few people.
Speaker 5: Hey, Joe.
Speaker 4: The people that the bulls catch don't have no skill, no no no twitch, nothing.
Speaker 3: But when you out there with a hundred other different people and y'all just end up bumping into each other and anything.
Speaker 5: Oh you know how to box people out? Man boxing? Nigga, get a nigga up off for you, Joe, get out.
Speaker 1: I know how I just be sitting up on sitting up on the pants. Already. I'm telling you, hey.
Speaker 3: Hold on, hold on, you ain't gonna you ain't gonna get I'm to do that because he got them bad heals.
Speaker 2: He ain't gonna get out there. You know.
Speaker 5: That's what's gonna make That's what's gonna make it so fun.
Speaker 2: That's what's gonna make it so fun. It Yeah, watch it.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to get out of the way. That got their bull.
Speaker 1: Hey, already, be out the way up, go be sitting up, be sitting up on the fis because hey, lookin.
Speaker 2: What I'm gonna be right with you. Don't worry about it. He thinks I'm gonna be out there running from a bull. He tripping.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, Joe, I told I told my idea two weeks ago. And listen, Joe, everybody got a podcast. Everybody creates content. Everybody they do fun stuff, going to concerts. You know, they create content, making jokes, you know, playing with people. But Joe, ain't nobody doing what I'm talking about. Ain't nobody doing that. So it's a touch that we could we could touch it and just like just take over. And he's gonna shoot U out of stratosphere like ooh.
Speaker 1: And now if you want to go to the Varunga Mountains, we're going to go see the silver Backs.
Speaker 4: Tell you I can, I can come with the gorilla.
Speaker 2: Nah, you can't looking at out here about you.
Speaker 5: Hey, that's great content.
Speaker 3: And so y'all y'all willing to go out there and like the rain for us and sit with silver Backs and all that.
Speaker 2: Hey, yeah, that's great content.
Speaker 5: Joe, I'm willing to die about this ship.
Speaker 2: Joe, see you all that. I'm like, yeah, I ain't willing that.
Speaker 3: I ain't, but listen, you know, I take a chance on a little something something, But go and sit with some gorillas. Yeah, man, seeing them gorilla slapping people in anything?
Speaker 4: Man, Hey Joe, Hey, Joe, when they swing, all you got to do is block?
Speaker 2: Yeah right, yeah, okay, all right, yeah yeah, okay, I'm.
Speaker 4: Telling you what I got the vision long term, boy, we're.
Speaker 1: Gonna Regina Hall and Anna Faris are officially returning to Scare Movie six. The Wayms Brothers are back to write and direct. Marlon Williams confirmed the news and a post on Instagram. We can't wait to bring Brenda and Cindy back to life and be reunited with our great friends Keenan, Sean and Marlin, three men we literally died for in Brenda's case Again. Scary Movie started in two thousand and one of the highest grossing rated R horror movies of all time. The film opened with forty two point five million at the box office market, the biggest debut for an R rated horror movie and a black director at the time. Keenan Ivory Williams wrote and directed the first two films, and Marlon Walliams and Sean Williams wrote and started the first two films.
Speaker 2: I mean, I loved it.
Speaker 1: It was eight because then guess what, everybody everybody when that movie came out, everybody had had to do the mask.
Speaker 2: That everybody was that so well, who was that Ron? What's the guy? H? Courtney Cox? The sheriff? What was the cop name? Do it? Yeah? Do it? H? A.
Speaker 5: Dowey was a little a little slow money.
Speaker 3: A little slower, Yeah you a little slow yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah you.
Speaker 3: So they're gonna come out with another one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're funny, man, But you know they are the backdrop of the store.
Speaker 1: If you go back and watch the Marlon Williams, he said, how I think it was Harvey Weinstein and his brother. They like got him out of it and they didn't write it. So you can tell. I mean, you can tell when the Williams when they write something and then somebody else come in and take it over because you're trying to jip them out of the money.
Speaker 2: But hopefully this is.
Speaker 1: Hopefully with Keenan and Marlon and Sean back at the Hell, it'll get back to its original base and be funny before they they did what they did. Rapper forty you, Doug said street clothes is better than designer. We spent millions on designers just to just recently find out we look better in cheap street work clothes.
Speaker 5: Oh yo, because I've been I've been listening.
Speaker 4: Who is we I've been wearing Target and preaching about cheap stuff for the past thirty years now.
Speaker 1: But you do sprinkle some designer and there you got LV you got.
Speaker 4: I do that every so often everything but you outside of that. Outside of that, I wear the same outfits over and over and over.
Speaker 5: I wear my Dickies outside of Dickie's.
Speaker 4: I love the street where he talked about on on on Instagrams.
Speaker 5: It's called the GV Gallery. You know, the baggy clothes like that's that's it, not Target H.
Speaker 4: And m Zara and Urban outfit us. That's been my attire, Joe the Path twenty years. You know, the same thing constantly. Now every so often, Joe, I put that shit on. That give me, Joe, I go get a nice love ensemble, you know, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Want you don't want usble but then yeah.
Speaker 5: We got it. My bad, My bad, my bad. But you know, hey, Joe, you know sometimes you know, get a little.
Speaker 4: Design every day, moon, you know, just you know, remind him, you know, put it.
Speaker 3: Look, I'm a comfort person, man. I like comfort. I don't like that dressed. I want to be able to move. I like swimts.
Speaker 2: Man. I want to be comfortable when I do this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, damn, Joe, you go to basketball proser That's kind of how I feel.
Speaker 3: And hey, look, unless unless we got something going on, I'm doing something. I'm comfortable, man, was it? You know, I ain't trying to put on too much.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Halle Berry subtly collapsed back at former MLB player former husband David Justin, saying, you know, he was on the All the Stoke podcast and he said one of the reasons why he divorced halle Uh. She didn't cook, she didn't clean, and she didn't seem very bothering. So she took Uh to her social media. Check out this response, halle Berry pre cooking, cleaning, and mothering. Let me, if David wanted that type of woman, you probably shouldn't go get an actress that's starting to ascend to the height.
Speaker 2: Of her career. Girl, I want somebody to cook.
Speaker 1: If you want a traditional woman, the likelihood of Halle Berry, who's at the top, like in Midnight, So she's starting to ascend to be that type. Now there are women out there that cook, clean that that I don't know her motherly skilled. I don't know if you can cook. I don't know anything about that. But I'm saying if that's what he was looking for, he probably I'm just saying, probably should have bypassed that stop and kept it moving because I mean, in today's it's even getting harder to find that.
Speaker 2: So this.
Speaker 4: You know how, Joe, I tell you right now, if I'm dating you, jim Me, don't you don't don't come in my kitchen talk about cooking.
Speaker 5: You ain't cooking nothing. Joe you're not running up my gas bill, Joe.
Speaker 4: Yim me, Joe, you see me, Hey, Joe, you see I keep wiping up, wipe wiping myself.
Speaker 5: Right if I got my laptop and.
Speaker 4: My computer lined up plugged in, I'm using that's electricity. So I'm not gonna have my electricity working overtime right now while I'm on the show right now.
Speaker 5: And have the A C running. Why would why would I put that strain on my bill?
Speaker 2: So you don't want you want? So you don't want your woman in the kitchen cooking for you young? My bad?
Speaker 4: Hell no, no, I don't listen, Joe.
Speaker 5: It's not a pre record for me to have a woman that knows how to cook.
Speaker 4: If I want the data, goddamn chef, I would data goddamn chef.
Speaker 1: Oh look, come on, Joe, you get us. We we got We got the first g D the first time. We didn't need to second with what I said? Do we know you're getting excited?
Speaker 5: Bad trying to get my point across?
Speaker 2: My bad? My bad.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I chat. Yeah, But but but Joe.
Speaker 4: Do you mean you know how I am I'm not. I'm not, I'm not with the cooking. Women love to use that, use that as a as a sign. But hey, you should pick me because I know how to cook and I don't care nothing about that.
Speaker 5: Can you balance this check book?
Speaker 4: Can you help me? If I got one hundred dollars? How much of that are you adding to?
Speaker 2: Are you? Are you?
Speaker 5: Are you taking away that? The more you know, I'm thinking long term.
Speaker 1: Joe, and listen, it's not a requirement to me, Joe is It's not.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 1: But if you want to I'm not saying every day I expect I'm gonna cook meal.
Speaker 2: It's not like my grandmother. My grandfather got break.
Speaker 1: When he got up in the morning, he's gonna get eggs, he gonna get, he gonna get you know, he's gonna get scrambled egg you gonna get.
Speaker 2: Grids, or he's gonna get old meal.
Speaker 1: When he came home at lunch, either my grandma or my aunts or my sister was sitting there when he hit the door and he washed his hands, when he sawed his butt in that chair, he expected that that plate to be hitting that table. And when he came about that field at five o'clock, six o'clock, he expected that thing to be on the table. That's not today, don't. I don't expect that. I've never really expected that. Have I had dated women that were able to cook, sure, but I've never had someone want to cook every night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree. Listen, was he married to her? Was he married to her? Yes?
Speaker 3: So listen, Yes, what she doing this at the beginning of the relationship. She was she cooking at the beginning of the relationship, Because if she wasn't cooking, then I don't know how you thought.
Speaker 2: She was just gonna flip?
Speaker 1: Bro you got at the time she was, she was starting turning it into one of the hottest actress in Hollywood, and you think she was gonna be that.
Speaker 2: I think that was a conversation.
Speaker 1: You need to have a conversation what you expecting your woman and what you expect and what the woman expecting the man. Oh, Joe, I'm very simple, and I told Ocho this, Joe. I accept someone as they are, not how wisdom to be. So if, however, you that's who you are now, when I don't look at you any other way, you can't be mad. So if you were, if I were to have met somebody like like a like a movie start like Halle Berry. Do y'all really expect me to think that lady gonna put her career, because here's the thing you're asking her, like cook and clean. That woman had been on the set fourteen hours. Yeah, or she might be oh, she might be feeling Ojo overseas somewhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Now you gotta factor you have to factor all those things.
Speaker 1: In into a relationship.
Speaker 2: What does she do now?
Speaker 1: If you, O Joe, if you, oh Joe, you are professional, Let's just say, for the sake of argument, you dating a doctor or lawyer. So you expect her to cook and clean? No, a lot of times. If that's what you expect, she ain't gonna have no job. Her job is.
Speaker 2: Gonna be you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't. I don't know, Joe. I mean, I've always been this way.
Speaker 4: I know a lot of people like, oh, you're talking crazy, all you're talking. I've always been very simple, always been very simple, and all that I do and all that I actually require. If I hate, I hate to bring up the past the people, the people from my past are. I don't have to cook. It's not a requirement. I don't care anything about it.
Speaker 1: If no, no, But but if you want to cook, you like with you, and I want to do for you.
Speaker 5: If you're hungry, we're going to eat now.
Speaker 4: If there's a musk and you just want to do it, then okay, But it's not necessary.
Speaker 1: Right, I ain't coming home like man. I sure wish I had some mother blind for a job.
Speaker 2: I show you know I'm Joe. I man man, I don't know, and he can. I ask you back bones, mac and cheese, corn bread.
Speaker 4: Hey, Joe, I gotta I got a question for you, right. Women always say they have they have a sing I don't want the bear minimum. Women they love saying they don't want the bare minimum. But when it comes to us, you being able to cook, it's given us.
Speaker 5: That's just the bare minimum.
Speaker 4: Outside of that, what else is there for you to offer? I mean, yeah, like come is the bare minimum?
Speaker 2: I think? I think, oh, Yoe.
Speaker 1: At each relationship is different at different stages. I mean when I was in college, I needed something different in the NFL. In the beginning I needed something different. In the middle, I needed something different, the end, I needed something different. So at each stage, the question is have you foiled that person that's willing to grow with you and change evolved with you as you go through these processes, excuse me, these steps along this process. That's the that's the interesting part. Because Joe, you and I was having a conversation. It's easier to grow to part together. So it takes I mean, you gotta work. Everybody that I've that's ever had a I've talked to that's in a relationship, have been married for the substantial amount of time, they're like, they're like, man, sharp this here, y'are you gotta work.
Speaker 2: You gotta work to stay together. I'm talking about every day.
Speaker 1: Because that person that you married or you met fifteen years ago, she's not that person.
Speaker 2: He's not that person.
Speaker 1: So you have to evolve along with them, because if you don't evolve, you become. You grow, and it's easy to grow apart. Now, all of a sudden, Oh, Joe, guess what in the one bedroom, she's leaving in another.
Speaker 2: Now, all of a sudden, you.
Speaker 1: Know, watching TV in one room, You watching TV and the lover, you know, y'all talking. She talking on the phone to her friends, her family. You're talking on the phone to your sister, your brother, your family, and y'all in the same room.
Speaker 5: Hold on that's real. That's in the movie.
Speaker 2: No, that's real.
Speaker 5: Hey, Joe, do that happened to you?
Speaker 2: Joe?
Speaker 5: How you navigate through situations like that? Joe?
Speaker 3: Hey man, Joe, I ain't had no problems. I mean, I've had some, you know, relationships that didn't go well. But for the most part, take your time.
Speaker 2: But for the.
Speaker 3: Most part, you know, uh, it's been pretty it's been pretty smooth selling over here.
Speaker 4: Bro Okay, okay, but so hey, so like me and me and me and my girl, right right, yeah, so so and it is best like for her to relocate the Miami wrong, it's about that time.
Speaker 2: But that little that's that's something that you're gonna have to now, Joe.
Speaker 5: You know, I'm trying to I want to be Joe.
Speaker 1: You got time, You got time, Oh Joe. You got to realize. Oh yo, you're in the honeymoon phase. You're in the honeymoon phase.
Speaker 2: Y'all. Really haven't had no disagree.
Speaker 5: We had a disagreement two weeks ago.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, Oh Joe, Oh Joe, takeing time, take it time, bro take it, yes, take it yes, except for a little time.
Speaker 4: Bro Okay, Okay, Now, when we talk about g self, some time. How much time we talking? Because I got my watchhod, so let me know how much time I need?
Speaker 2: No, you don't know, only you know, you know, you'll know.
Speaker 5: Okay, Okay, So twenty twenty six, that's long.
Speaker 2: Enough to move to move her in.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I can move out there. Which one's which one we doing?
Speaker 2: I don't know where out there is?
Speaker 5: But okay, Now I can go to the Celtics game all the time.
Speaker 2: Okay. So she in Massachusetts.
Speaker 3: So you're going you think you're gonna move to Massachusetts? Give up your he ain't moving nobody like.
Speaker 2: I like Boston.
Speaker 5: Hey, they got you. They got tea. They got a lot of tea in Boston.
Speaker 2: You got a lot of other things too.
Speaker 3: But anyway, hello, holdo on Hey, I lived in Boston for a good little time.
Speaker 5: Joe taking time now.
Speaker 2: Hey, yeah, hey, I ain't no Boston. He they got them Now.
Speaker 5: I live in Miami, Joe, I live. I live in Miami all my life. Joe got it.
Speaker 1: Like, well, I'll let y'all have that. You know, you know what this is that y'all go ahead, I will exit out of I don't feel comfortably. I don't want y'all know I don't feel comfortable talking this chat. I'm uncomfortable. They're making me very very uncomfortable. Listen, Oh, Joe taking time.
Speaker 5: Brother, Hey Joe, I ain't got that much time, Joe. I on the other the mountain, Joe.
Speaker 3: You I don't know. I don't know what time time you're living on. You got plenty of time.
Speaker 2: Let me talk to you.
Speaker 5: Let me talk to you real quick. Listen to me, Joe.
Speaker 4: When I was in my twenties, when I was in my thirties, Yeah, in my forties.
Speaker 5: I'm on one side of the mountain, Joe.
Speaker 4: I got to the top of the mountain and I'm coming down the mountain.
Speaker 2: Joe.
Speaker 5: I ain't got that much time, Joe. I ain't got that much time.
Speaker 2: Joe.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you, boy, I'm on the back end of life.
Speaker 4: What in a minute, I'm gonna need somebody that's gonna be able to pick me up and wipe me, Joe, when I can't do it.
Speaker 2: No more, no, no, no, you needs Joe.
Speaker 5: Are you not understanding, Joe, were on the back end? We on the back end of life, Joe, you mean.
Speaker 2: We I got I got it.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking I'm saying, God, I know I got me bout twenty twenty five minutes.
Speaker 5: He listen the same age. What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm just said I got Joe.
Speaker 5: Hey, Joe, I'm tired. Joe, ain't nothing not there. I'm telling you, man, Joe, stay with me.
Speaker 2: Joe.
Speaker 4: I believe it's the same thing over and over and over and over.
Speaker 2: Joe.
Speaker 5: I'm sick of it. It's like a merry go round. Joe, don't max it's the same result.
Speaker 2: Hey, just keep living, O, Joe, just keep living.
Speaker 5: I'm living. I'm living on living.
Speaker 2: You can't. You can't. You can't rush that man. You can't rush it. Did it come to you?
Speaker 5: It came to me. See, this is the problem, y'all.
Speaker 4: Don't understand when God send you something right and you'd be blocking the guesses.
Speaker 5: The man put it right down.
Speaker 4: Your face for you, and you're overthinking your analyst too much and booming you.
Speaker 5: Fuck up, you miss out.
Speaker 2: He sent you plenty of somethings.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 2: Let you tell it, he said you plenty of all the time. Hey, check this out, guys.
Speaker 1: Nearly half of women on dating apps set their height preference to six foot and above, according to new research, However, the data showed a stark reality that only three point let three point nine percent of the men in the US actually stand at six foot two or taller, making the pool of matches meeting extremely limited. Sociologists say high filters on dating platforms can drastically reduce the match opportunities, often eliminating potential partners who may align and values lifestyle and compatibility. Their preference for taller partners has deep cultural roots, tied to perception of protection, status, and attractiveness. Expert warns that while personal preferences are valid, narrowing dating parameters too much can lead to a misconnection and reinforce unrealistic standards in online dating.
Speaker 2: Now, think about O Joe.
Speaker 1: In the US, three point nine percent of the men are six foot two or taller. Okay, that's three So that's less than four percent. Now let's put another filter in there. He needs to make one hundred thousand. Now let's put another filter in there. He needs to be highly educated. Now let me add another filter to you. He needs to be world travel He need to be he likes to travel. Let me add you one more filter. Need to be a man of he has a man of faith. Go to church religious. Now I gave you filters. You started out with a situation with four percent of the men. When you get down to it, Joe and O Joe and you factor that is one percent. Now you're talking about one percent or less. Now of that one percent or less, you got to hope you want you Yeah, damn, Hey, I know what you're looking for. I know what you want. But what you want? Does it want? You stand as a high boy? My grandma used to say, boy, I show could use me a good old message, tomatoes or something, but they show don't agree with me.
Speaker 5: That's a good one. I like that.
Speaker 2: So now what you want does it want? You? M think about it.
Speaker 1: Six', two are taller or makes at least six, figures, educated, travel somewhat. Religious i'm not saying you got to be the pope or minister or something like, that but, sometimes you, know you see a lot of. FAITH i want somebody god. FEARING i want faith. Based SO i just gave you five. Filters only four percent of the population in THE us of men six too a. Taller now added one hundred plus. Thousand now added, this, this, this and. This you're talking about half a percent of percent or less and all the women that put that in.
Speaker 3: There you got to hope that it wants. You and guess what un ojo he probably he probably ain't on no day?
Speaker 1: Now and what hold? On what about this? Kids what if he got? KIDS i don't want, nobody no man with a. Kid, okay what if he don't want no woman with a. Kid SO i see exactly what they're. Saying you miss a lot of the. Opportunity, WELL i don't want. THAT i want my, grandma my. Grandma i'll never forget this. Story my, grandmother she really loved this. Man she loved this. Gentleman he go to. Church he was everything that my grandmother. Wanted my aunt came home and said she had broken up with. It my grandma, SAID i don't know why you left that good. MAN i remember just king. Yesterday this had to be nineteen seventy, sixties seventy. Seven my aunt told my, Grandma, mama they plenty fishing to see my grandma ain't batter. Nine she, said, yeah but you might not catch. Him, yeah, yeah next time you see my brother oh yo asking about that, Story, mama they plenty fishing to See grant ain't bad or not, yeah you might not catch.
Speaker 2: Him.
Speaker 5: Ay. Boy and you know it's funny.
Speaker 4: Too WHEN i think about, It, joe you think about said the, percentage the one percent of the expectations that he just. USED i think it might be less than one.
Speaker 1: Percent, yeah when you start talking about the man fixed foot, too you start talking about a man fixed foot to a. Taller you talk about a man that makes fixed. Figures you talking about a man that that has a college. Degree you're talking about a man that the potentially likes to. Travel you're talking to a man that has somewhat of a religious faith based. Background i'm not saying he goes to church Every. Sunday i'm not saying he's, practiced But i'm saying he's somewhat to make you that the lady feels. Comfortable, yeah you shrunk that pool so. Small now you're picking from, this that, tiny tiny. Pool but that, pool, no he gets to.
Speaker 4: Cast oh so now you, Now, now now you're speaking. Different, now the women the women.
Speaker 5: That love the.
Speaker 4: ATHLETES i love the rich, men the men of, status the men that have. Millions you have to you. UNDERSTAND i think they already. KNOW i think they already.
Speaker 5: KNOW i look. GOOD i look, fine So i'll Be i'll be able to get at least one of, those at least one of. Them and you, know it's it's it's fun.
Speaker 4: Obviously and the people that have that kind of, money, hunk they, Understand, okay this is NOTHING i can take.
Speaker 5: Serious this is just. Fun it's how they how they view and. Think that's how they view and.
Speaker 4: Think the mindset is at some some at sometimes you, know they slip up and they get caught in eighteen years way of.
Speaker 2: Work yeah you.
Speaker 5: Go, okay you get Where i'm, going thank. You, yes it's.
Speaker 2: Tough it's.
Speaker 5: Tough it's.
Speaker 4: Tough how you see them waving the white flag And i'm trying to get up out of.
Speaker 5: Here I'm i'm trying to get About i'm trying to get about the game Because i'm.
Speaker 4: Ascending i'm ascending, Again So i'm trying to get it out of.
Speaker 3: Here, Joe, hey, hey keep, ascending and you know that that time will, come, man.
Speaker 2: When you you feel like you need to make. THAT i.
Speaker 5: TALKED i talked To guy. YESTERDAY i talked To guy. Yesterday he, said, yeah, yeah, fellow what did we talk about not too long? Ago but all the people that are.
Speaker 4: Married you notice going on for him and how life Is for some, reason the blessing is got out of.
Speaker 5: Nowhere, yeah man stopped Playing. JOE i ain't got time to Play.
Speaker 2: Joe but you, Can't. Joe you can't force it Though joe can force.
Speaker 4: Nothing, hey, LISTEN i put everything together like. Legos if it don't, FIT i put it. Down if it don't, FIT i put it. Down but it fit right.
Speaker 1: Now the n c A a announced discipline for The Michigan wolverine football program for a variety of, infractions most notably off campus in person scouting schemes spearheaded by former. Stafford THE ncaa tab for The michigan case could range of thirty million dollars ten percent of the football program. Budget fine is at least some point two based on the seventy two million dollars that they spent in twenty twenty four on the football. BUDGET a two year postseason fine is expected to be at least twenty, million but could easily get more than twenty five million with the college football playoff revenue changes in twenty twenty. SIX a ten percent scholarship awarded is more than eight hundred thousand. Dollars, Oh, Joe, joe what is your take on sign? Stealing is it chess or do you despise?
Speaker 5: IT i mean it's. Cheating it's frowned upun in any, sport in any.
Speaker 4: Game If i'm, MISTAKEN i think The Houston nationals had a incident like this in the. World i'm, mistaken the banging on the side of the bullpen or. Whatnot but but to, me, honestly even with you knowing what the signs, are even with you knowing what players are, coming it's.
Speaker 5: Still up to you individually to win that. Battle, okay you know what.
Speaker 4: Happened, Oh i'm for the beach. Anyway but, again it gives it gives a team an advantage. Avantage SO i mean it's something that's that's frowned. Upon and, listen they did it, anyway and now they're being punished for. It and it's been how many year has it been since THAT i thought they got punished for it.
Speaker 1: ALREADY i, mean they, go they seem like they Suspended Sharon moore every, uh every year.
Speaker 2: He can suspend it twenty, five he's spended in twenty.
Speaker 3: SIX i think y'all suspended in twenty four he, listen y'all, Think, uh it's happened more than that one.
Speaker 2: Time they just the only team that's kind of got. Caught they just got.
Speaker 3: CAUGHT i think with college football, now even with college sports in, general due to the N I l, MAN i, MAN i think this is a professional sport, now you, know it's no longer just is college BASKETBALLS i, mean he's.
Speaker 2: Thinking about seventy two million dollars a, joke And joe just on the. Football that's.
Speaker 5: Crazy.
Speaker 4: Crazy, hey you, KNOW i just thought about which about college football and them stealing. Signs, boy you see all them goddamn signs and signals they be doing on the sideline with the damn cardboards and ship what they they call?
Speaker 2: Him, man they got somebody watching all.
Speaker 5: That, hey, Hey, joe you watched the quarterback on the. Sideline, boy he'd be over there throwing up game signs like what the?
Speaker 3: Hell, Oh, JOE i guarantee they got somebody out there who only who there just to watch them?
Speaker 2: Signals, yeah they. Do that's how he got.
Speaker 4: Caught they be having a cardboard with with the symbols and lady.
Speaker 5: Man, yeah too, much too much going.
Speaker 1: On but you know what they figured it. Out all, right here we. Go time for our final segment of the. Evening it's time for cut and good.
Speaker 5: Tonight well you show you want to get off already.
Speaker 2: Bed two Hours Wi fi jumping over. There don't keep, on come, on come, on.
Speaker 1: Get right now For Trevor lawrence has a playoff, win largest comeback in playoff. History don't disrespect us like, That Go. Jags, sorry beat Your you're, right. Y'all, guys did y'all came back from twenty what was it twenty four? Nothing they came from twenty four nothing down to beat The. Chargers so my, bad my.
Speaker 2: BAD i.
Speaker 1: Apologize Trevor lawrence does have a playoff. Win h it was against The, Chargers so. Sorry didn't mean to disrespect you. Guys and, yes you beat Our broncos in ninety. Six Go jags do. Ball can't go vast.
Speaker 2: That i'm.
Speaker 1: Confused bengals last playoff game was in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 2: Season they are, CONTENDERS o.
Speaker 1: Joe they have the same chances My bears on, winning on making The Super bowl zero he As.
Speaker 4: Bears, wow who disrespected The bears And Ben Johnson Cale, williams did you really just compare.
Speaker 5: The bears chances to The. Bengals is that is that what we?
Speaker 2: Do that what we? Did i'm not.
Speaker 4: Sure just started watching football maybe two years, ago if.
Speaker 2: That, well neither one of them made the playoffs last, year so they don't do, That, Joe so he got going, On, joe that was what?
Speaker 5: That Where Atlanta hawk was at last year they made the.
Speaker 1: Playoffs joe, said he right here with us talking to. Us he'll play for the Home i'm, saying he. Said joe, said WHAT i was that they made the. PLAYOFFS i made sure that know? Something, YEAH i know my. Team my team made the. Playoffs both of my team made the.
Speaker 3: Playoff, Listen that's WHY i want to know, Too who are you really rooted? For you saying both of your? Teams like what what what you?
Speaker 2: Got? Did hold?
Speaker 4: ON i would have he why you got him? Started joe got him? Started he going to get to him At, Joe, hey he was he.
Speaker 5: Was In baltimore for twenty four.
Speaker 4: Hours it was In baltimore for twenty four hours and.
Speaker 2: Won A Super.
Speaker 1: BOWL i and won a Super bowl and went to the playoffs both YEARS i was there and won a playoff, game won four playoff. Games WHEN i was there at the first year and won one the next. Year you got to Right you got to right the roof for both. Teams, yes you make. It, see Oh, joe you make. It seemed like down for half a. SEASON i mean it was.
Speaker 5: Short it was two.
Speaker 2: Years two.
Speaker 5: Years it's very.
Speaker 2: Short how many guys go somewhere for two? Years and when.
Speaker 5: You was with The ravens for the honeymoon, phase that's all that was.
Speaker 2: Honeymoon, hey you showed nice.
Speaker 1: Two ninety wheels of Saus rex Says, Reevers, Sanders, champ Ty, Law Rod woodson Or charles versus Moss, a B, rice T O hill or Houy. Yo who's coming out on? Defense who's coming out on? Offense SO i guess he's asking who's gonna be the starting?
Speaker 2: Corners?
Speaker 1: Right so if you Got, Reavers, Prime, champ Ty, Law charles And rod in the, prime and you're, like, okay and the receivers are moss Ab, rice T O, Hill, julio who's coming out on? Offense who's coming.
Speaker 5: On and on offense and on?
Speaker 2: Defense, no that's who you're gonna.
Speaker 1: Start that's that's, okay, okay.
Speaker 5: Okay on, Defense i'll probably Go i'll probably Go, Champ Champion.
Speaker 2: Wood after What reefs did to, you you gonna leave him.
Speaker 4: Off that was that's one Season, Champion, Champing, champion And wood did.
Speaker 2: IT i don't know who oh what do you call? Him one to?
Speaker 1: One Jason taylor With Jason taylor m V P, well defensive player to The year that year That reavers had that historic season.
Speaker 5: Two thousand and.
Speaker 1: Nine who wasn't, THAT i, mean the Defensive player to The year that?
Speaker 2: Year mm, hmmm Oh, Joe, Yeah reavers got you that. Year he got the h.
Speaker 4: God damn yeh ain't nobody had over fifty yards, Me randy t o Uh.
Speaker 5: Tron calvin, like, no you.
Speaker 2: He had a he had a. Season what you can just had a? Season all? Right who you? Got who? You?
Speaker 1: Okay so you so you went with you went With champ.
Speaker 5: And uh, yeah, man start, Playing so.
Speaker 2: You only you only can pick two out of the?
Speaker 1: Five uh, Yeah i'm taking. Prime i'm taking, prime And, Rod i'm Taking i'm taking prime In. Charles who your?
Speaker 3: Receivers? Uh keep running off. AGAIN i THINK i Heard Jerry, Moss.
Speaker 1: Brandy, Moss Antonio, Brown Jared rice t Ouh, Tyreek, Julio.
Speaker 2: I'm Going julio And Uh, Moss i'm Going jerry T. O i like. It ozo twenty.
Speaker 1: Two Oh, jo your Half korean cousin out here playing with l l a F.
Speaker 4: C you check in With Hume human my. Cousin my, cousin he played For. Tottenham he just transferred, obviously e pos he can start of the. Day you missed the, game uncle And Joe liverpool Played boring had an unbelievable comeback. There my cousin plays For South Korean hu Ming. Son.
Speaker 5: Uh he's been In todtenham for for a very long time. Now he's AT L a F.
Speaker 4: C And i'm not sure WHEN i have time to go down there and see him and have that family. Reunion But i'm excited for those of you in the chat didn't. Know, YES i have a cousin that is From South.
Speaker 2: Korea mm hmmm. Mmmm don't you say you had a cousin That's Porto.
Speaker 1: Rican you know you got, kids you know you got kid you got careful, boy your. COUSIN i gotta like like like, us we gotta, like.
Speaker 2: Is that really your?
Speaker 1: Cousin because you Know joe will black people kill, yeah And i'm closer kid to a connic.
Speaker 3: Course so then y'all after that dude right, there we call that dog. Kid that's SO i GOTTA i gotta ask real.
Speaker 1: QUESTION i like y'all, y'all really, like really related, y'all like you, know, brother sister, children, y'all like you know that's your that's your aunt kid or something like. That oh, no, no that's my play because we played talent you.
Speaker 2: Much you're already doing. It Doctor FRANKIE.
Speaker 1: L bella and, said, hey, fam since y'all LOVE, nascar who you riding With Burt rentals and smoking the? Bandit Or Will ferrell And Telldagga. KNIGHTS i MEAN i kind.
Speaker 6: Of grew up smoking Ban what you talking about smoking the bad smoking the m classic? Boy oh, yeah that five, Birds.
Speaker 1: Oh the good old day right, There. Mike mike, said new show, UP O joe And io Go. Honting, joe you.
Speaker 2: BEEN i ain't never been, hunting but, uh how you From arkansas ain't never been. Hunted i've.
Speaker 3: Been i've been in the sports out of my. LIFE i ain't never been no. Hunting but, listen that don't MEAN i can't hunt.
Speaker 2: Now i'm a Fanst.
Speaker 5: Learner, now, YEAH i could see.
Speaker 2: You, Hey, joe you, Know, joe have you ever shot a? Gun have you ever shot a long? Gun what's? Up you ain't scared of the? Rings or when is the hunting seasons about to come?
Speaker 3: Up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay what you? Hunting but now what we? Hunting what we're going to?
Speaker 2: Hunt?
Speaker 5: Oh you know WHAT i want to? DO i used to do back in the day To, joe you went To? Arkansas, right? Yeah y'all the razor? Backs, yeah, YEAH i used.
Speaker 2: TO i used.
Speaker 5: TO i hunted a razor back. Before and why in the wild?
Speaker 2: Boar did you? Really? Yeah? Man they got of the same. Thing but okaye a little. Bit huh where you? Did is that.
Speaker 5: In?
Speaker 3: Africa why you? Got they got place right there In texas that you can go kill fail. Pig that's about wild. HOLLS i had to go out.
Speaker 2: There that's what you.
Speaker 5: DO I i ain't never. BEEN i ain't never been in textas like. That you, Know houston is off limits for?
Speaker 2: Me you know what you? Doing?
Speaker 5: Man? No, man you Know i'm. Focused i'm locked in.
Speaker 3: Hold on right easton off? Limits what you never been To? Houston, yeah there's a lot of, UH i don't know if y'all. Noticed there's a lot of things off limits to, me But houston is one of those.
Speaker 4: Things, Hey, Joe, Atlanta, Houston but that's the devil's.
Speaker 5: Playground, BOY i don't want no part of. THAT i don't want no part of.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 3: Mad, Yeah i'm thinking About i'm thinking about, moving, mate where you moving?
Speaker 2: TO i was looking at, UH i was looking at like.
Speaker 3: Cypress katie tell you, yeah hell let me.
Speaker 5: Know let me know now because if, you if you, MOVE i come on down there, too, now.
Speaker 2: Because then you're gonna be wanting to do the. Show.
Speaker 1: Hey uh, see if we both, even we can do the show. ALREADY i already know what that time you?
Speaker 4: Absolute oh, yeah matter of, fact we could do the show an area twenty.
Speaker 2: Nine no we. Can't we.
Speaker 5: Can't yeah we, Could hey.
Speaker 4: Do so hey, listen, listen don't leave. Me don't leave me in the dog now if you if you decide to move to The. Texan, yeah, Yeah i'll give my line, first, boy BECAUSE i go give me some idea for twenty thousand square feet for a little.
Speaker 2: Penny you ain't, lying, Yeah joe due seven to?
Speaker 1: Seven respect you Uncle ojo just want to shout out my, Children, Ryland rory And. Reese Diehard bronco fan would appreciate his shout out for. Them, Ryland rory And, reese your dad want to give you guys a shout. Out hopefully you've had a great day A bronco. Country we're riding this. Year you know What i'm. Saying that's what we DO O JOE a Bow, Knicks Courtland, sutton That defense patsertain A ps Two.
Speaker 2: Bronco cut. Stand duh gonna beat y'all On monday. Night, wait who is?
Speaker 5: Y'all you might be talking?
Speaker 3: To Joe Nah Cincinnati ingles that ain't. Happening beat the breaks, off. Y'all that concludes this episode Of. Nightcap thank each and every one of you guys for joining. Us y'all know, Me i'm your.
Speaker 1: Favorite Seanna, sharp my partner and co Hosts Liberty city's Own Bengals ring Of Fame Arnie Madden Ratings Adjuster, Pro, Bowler All. Pro That's chad Oh, Yo Senko johnson and the third member of The Big Three universe Of Arkansas Love arkansas Native here he, Is ladies and gentlemen and His Wi fi did not Tonight Iso Joe. Johnson please make sure y'all hit that subscribe. Button please make sure you hit the like, button and, guys do it a. Favor go subscribe to The nightcap podcast. Feed tell, family friends and loved ones to do. Likewise thank you for your support and your continued, support because thanks to, you we're able to do what we're able to. Do and you know, what who knows with all that, Support Ocho or AND I joe might just do this new show that we're talking about it. Now My Kanjak laportier has a new drop and this one is. Personal i've created a limited edition release the art of my Brother sterling's induction into The Pro Football hall Of. Fame it's just not a. Bottle it's a. Tribute it's a celebration of a. Legacy and once they're, gone they're. Gone The hall Of fame edition is officially. Live just head over to laportierkangnac dot com to grab yours while you still. Can don't miss a chance to own a piece of history and a very very special. Moment please go follow my media company page on all of its, Platforms Shayshape media And My Clothing company eighty four with eighty four penned in the. Chat titans beat The falcons twenty three to. Twenty thank you guys for joining. Us we'll be back, tomorrow same, time a little, later well after preseason, game but we're on tomorrow so you don't want to miss. It appreciate That joe enjoy the rest of after The giants. Jest appreciate That joe enjoy the rest of your. Evening Old Joe, Tomorrow.
Speaker 2: HE'S.
Speaker 4: Hm