Speaker 1: Good morning usca yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: Yo yo yo yo just is out sick, long rolster holding the dawn with up Lauren. Good morning, y'o Charlamagne the.
Speaker 1: Cat he stoo up playing this Friday?
Speaker 2: Good morning, how y'all feel out there?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: I feel blessed, black and holly favored. Happy to be here another day to serve our beautiful listeners.
Speaker 4: What's happening? How y'all feel?
Speaker 2: It's Friday? How y'all feel today? What's up?
Speaker 1: Loring?
Speaker 2: What you do for a weekend? And you're out and about what you're doing? Chilling?
Speaker 5: I might go home with the family, Okay, I'm not for sure, but if not, I'm going to probably go see Martin tonight.
Speaker 6: Martin tonight, Yeah, Martin's gonna be performing at the bar Clay Center. He's actually gonna be joining us this morning, so we're gonna be kicking it with Martin in a little bit.
Speaker 1: And also, it is freaking, freaky, freaky, freaky Friday. Mandy being wheezy from decisions decisions, yes, formerly horrible decisions, but you know they changed their now correct, because they've evolves, all right, So it's Decisions Decisions, And they got a new book coming out and don't come out till the summer. It's called No Holds Barred, a dual manifesto of sexual exploration and power that is on my book in print, Black Privileged Publishing that with Simon and Shuston and Decision Decisions is on the Black Effect podcast network.
Speaker 2: So they'll be joining us this morning getting money over there.
Speaker 4: It's not about that.
Speaker 1: It's about opportunity. We are all being provided opportunities, and so we provide opportunities.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 4: Not about money.
Speaker 1: But lor today, this old thing, it's just a cool little it's cold outside, but I'm not gonna buy no furf now. First, I used to think people in like New York and Chicago and Detroit were just being bougie, being extra and they had big it's really I wouldn't do it.
Speaker 4: But it's still cold.
Speaker 2: It's cold.
Speaker 3: It's cold, it's cold, cold, cold, cold.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't do it. I would do it.
Speaker 1: I would do it only if I if I knew Peter could see me every day.
Speaker 7: Oh, they would love to run up on you.
Speaker 5: God, Peter have a great relationship on a real fur relationship.
Speaker 2: She's been up head be for what her name inga right, Yeah, she's been.
Speaker 5: Games like her put on the room first, see where that relationship go.
Speaker 2: Ingrid. I'm sorry, Ingrid. That's her name, Ingrid, Ingrid new Kirk su Ingrid.
Speaker 1: She sent me some crab cakes that wasn't even real crab cakes because I posted on social media it was something about the Charleston side Caroline slut to the A four three or something about Choleton and crab cakes. I don't remember what. And they sent me some vegan crab cakes. I ain't never opened that box. Why don't send nobody know, vegan crab cakes, okay, because they're not they're not crab don't even call them crab cakes.
Speaker 4: Why do they do that?
Speaker 5: I think they just want you to see that there's other options. I've done vegan tacos before and it was.
Speaker 4: Cool, but that's different. I can see that.
Speaker 1: But don't send somebody some meat and then still call it the meat. Come up with another name for it. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 5: People alternative what they eat, like they cooked like mushrooms or something like that.
Speaker 7: To make it taste like a ox tale.
Speaker 2: That's ridiculous. Now, that's stupid, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: That stupid.
Speaker 1: But I mean they're mushroom tails. They're not ox they're not oxales. Ox ain't even ox ox is cow.
Speaker 7: What they do for the buffalo wings? The buffalo don't even fly.
Speaker 2: You see what I'm saying. Oh, we really think about things.
Speaker 6: Nothing makes sense now, But oxtail tastes good, tastes amazing, and I gotta taste for it now.
Speaker 7: Now else went over my head. Flows don't fly?
Speaker 2: No, I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't even need docs till I cut out red meat because high cholesterol and all that stuff.
Speaker 4: But I don't have high cholesterol no more. My high cholesterol is.
Speaker 2: Down there you go, okay, there you go?
Speaker 6: All right, all right, well let's get the show crack and we're gonna start off with this new joint.
Speaker 2: This is Bruno Mars and Sexy Red. They just getting the studio together.
Speaker 1: Didn't Bruno just say meet me in the studio with some cocaine and sexy redits.
Speaker 7: Did you really believe that it's a setup.
Speaker 5: He was like to tell Sexy I'm looking for her, and she said Hey, Bruno, And now on the song she'd be like, hey, Bruno, I think.
Speaker 7: It was a set up.
Speaker 6: It was a set up, of course, it was a great setup. Name of the song is fat, Juicy and wet.
Speaker 4: Wonder what this is about? It sounds a little too under those.
Speaker 6: It's the Breakfast Class. Morning everybody, we are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 8: Good morning.
Speaker 6: Let's get in some front page news now quickly. NBA All Star Game, the starters have been revealed for the East End is Giannis, Jalen Brunson, Donovan, Mitchell, kat Called, Anthony Towns and Jason Tatum.
Speaker 2: So we got to Nixon there, so congratulations.
Speaker 6: On the West coast, it's Steph, he got Shy, you got Kevin Durant, you got Lebron and the Joker.
Speaker 2: All right, that's how it happened on the sixteenth in San Francisco. I know the.
Speaker 1: Fans vote for the starters, but there's no way Victor win Beyonna shouldn't have been starting for the West.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but who do you who do you take out?
Speaker 1: I don't I don't know, but I know Victor win Beianna should have been starting for the West.
Speaker 2: But the center is joker, right, would be between him and Joker.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I just know Victor win Beyonna should be starting in the West. But again a dirty last year too.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 2: It's a fan vote. Yeah, so I get it. Fans vote who they wanted. Yeah, all right, what's up all getting?
Speaker 9: Good morning? Happy Friday.
Speaker 10: M V.
Speaker 11: Charlemagne and Lauren y'all good, Yeah, ma'am.
Speaker 9: All right, let's get into it.
Speaker 11: President Trump addressed the World Economic Forum virtually as it took place in Switzerland yesterday and mark Trump's first major speech to global economic leaders. He said the inflation crisis is the worst in modern history. He continued to blame former President Biden for rising prices, and he urged businesses to begin producing their products in the US. He also said the Biden administration set the country back. Let's hear more from President Trump's speech at the World Economic Forum.
Speaker 12: The result is the worst inflation crisis in modern history and sky high interest rates for our citizens and even.
Speaker 3: Throughout the world.
Speaker 12: The entire planet will be more peaceful and prosperous as a result of this incredible momentum and what we're doing and going to do. I imposed a federal hiring freeze, a federal regulation freeze, a foreign aid freeze, and I created the new Department of Government Efficiency.
Speaker 11: So the World Economic Forum is non governmental think tank and advocate advocacy group with a mission to improve the state of the world by engaging business, political, academic and other leaders in society to shape global, regional and industry. And speaking of DOGE, the Department of Government Efficiency, as the President mentioned in case you missed it, Vivek Ramaswami left Okay. Multiple reports say Ramaswami, who was Trump's choice to co lead the task force along with Elon Musk, made his departure as he reportedly plans to announce a campaign for Ohio governor as soon as the end of this month January. Now, Musk is now expected to fully be in charge of DOGE, the Department of Government Efficiency. Elsewhere in politics, Trump continues to sign executive orders making swift changes in his.
Speaker 9: First days in office.
Speaker 11: It hasn't even been a week yet, Sheesh One EO executive order that stands out to that stands out is to declassify records related to high level assassinations. Now, Trump signed an order vowing to release information on the murders of former President John F. Kennedy, Senator Robert F. Kennedy that's Kennedy's brother, and doctor Martin Luther King Junior. Trump said to many people have been waiting for a long time for this information to be released, added that everything will be revealed. Let's take a listen to Trump signing the EO to declassify the assassinations.
Speaker 13: We have an executive order ordering the declassification of files relating to the assassinations of President John F. Kennedy, Senator Robert F. Kennedy, and Reverend doctor Martin Luther King Junior.
Speaker 3: That's a big one, huh. A lot of people are waiting for this for a long.
Speaker 12: For years, for decades, and everything.
Speaker 9: Will be revealed.
Speaker 11: Yeah, so doctor Martin, go ahead, you guys.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, I saw, I saw the King family asked to see see them first before the public, and I agree with that. But boy, when I tell you, I'm here for that, Like, that's the type of stuff I like to read.
Speaker 6: But you know, he did this for JFK his last term and it wasn't released. So and he didn't do the same thing and they still didn't release the documentation.
Speaker 4: I never heard about this. This is the first I heard.
Speaker 3: Of wet now.
Speaker 6: He did JFK last time and it wasn't released. I wonder if they're gonna actually go through with it this time.
Speaker 11: So to your point, Charlemagne, doctor King's family has released a statement saying, today, our family has learned that President Trump has ordered the declassification of the remaining records pertaining to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, his brother Robert F. Kennedy, and our father, Doctor Martin Luther King Junior. For us, the assassination of our father is a deeply personal family loss that we have endured over the.
Speaker 9: Past fifty six years.
Speaker 11: We hope to be provided the opportunity to review the files as a family prior to the public. At this time, the King family is not taking any interviews as they await further information. So yeah, to your point, I'm sure they're definitely here for it. But to their point, I know they want to see it before everybody else does, to you know, just get ahead.
Speaker 4: I can't wait.
Speaker 1: They supposed to roll that out in the podcast though, but I'm sure if somebody will, because there ain't nobody gonna be able to you can read through all those documents if you want to, but boys will be a lot of information ordered.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 11: I was gonna say it's a lot to keep up with, but you know we're doing our best here. So yeah, that's your front page news. I'm working wood of six am and at seven am we will talk about, uh, the birthright citizenship. You know there's some pushback on that.
Speaker 6: All right, we'll get into that next. Everybody else, get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent, phone lines are wide open. One eight hundred five eight five one oh five one is the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 14: Good morning, the Breakfast Club, Wake up, wake up?
Speaker 2: Ask this If you're time to get it off your chest?
Speaker 3: Will you madam blessed?
Speaker 2: We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club? Hello?
Speaker 15: Was this?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: The heavy sub track that tellad is Lauren.
Speaker 3: Lauren?
Speaker 7: Lauren.
Speaker 10: Oh what's up?
Speaker 15: Lauren?
Speaker 10: How you baby?
Speaker 7: I'm good?
Speaker 2: Good morning, good morning, good morning. What's using our pieces? What's happening?
Speaker 10: I'm chilling out, chilling, I gotta go. I can I ask you a question? What's Because I think people that have real mental health issues and stuff, and people that really go through stuff like, those are the ones who need grace. But did y'all see the story about the guy that went through the coffee shop line.
Speaker 2: And he was he didn't have his pants on.
Speaker 10: His Yeah, he didn't have his pants on the shine of his picture.
Speaker 3: Sad story.
Speaker 10: He killed woman and he went viral for you know, being creepy, and he killed himself. It was like a huge discourse on Twitter. And I don't what I'm saying, man. People were like blaming like the woman that posted the video, and it's like, bro, you can't expose yourself to me and think that I can't expose you to the world. Man. And I understand he killed himself and understand it is a horrible thing, but bro, you can't be.
Speaker 4: Are they trying to say he killed himself because he went viral?
Speaker 2: Yes, that's exactly what happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but clearly he had some other issues going on. I mean, if he's walking in.
Speaker 4: He said he was, he was in.
Speaker 6: A car, he pulled up the drive through pants on, and then when the girl came out, she had a camera and taped him and filmed his car taking off. And I say allegedly, and allegedly because of that, he decided to kill himself.
Speaker 4: Sounds like a very complicated.
Speaker 10: Puting mental health on everything. He was just freaking. I think he was just a freak. They got caught. He had just got married, yea, he had just got two kids. I think it was just embarrassment. But mental health played in this at all.
Speaker 4: No, I mean, I don't, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I can't say it's not, but I will say this, we don't know these individuals. So we only noticed one thing that we saw in his life. We don't know what is what was going on in that man life. We don't know that man backstory at all.
Speaker 10: You're right, but just make sure that y'all just keep your pants on, y'all.
Speaker 2: And you know the crazy thing about that is, uh, after that came out, there was other videos of other people doing that, like pulling up to that coffee shop with no pants on it. And it's.
Speaker 4: Just that one coffee shop.
Speaker 6: That coffee shop I think has a chain of things with it's like a Hooter's coffee shop.
Speaker 2: Some bad chicks in there.
Speaker 4: If everybody keep doing it.
Speaker 6: In this one, it's like a Hooter's coffee shop where the women with like the keys and things.
Speaker 2: Like that and try.
Speaker 1: How dare you tell men to keep their pants on? You you what you're gonna do? You gonna write You're gonna bumst through the jeans track.
Speaker 8: Huh.
Speaker 1: The next guy you getting tells you the same thing when you and him about to get it on.
Speaker 2: No traveling people, get it off your chest.
Speaker 6: Eight hundred and five eight five, one oh five one. If you need to vent, hit us up now. It's the Breakfast Club in the morning.
Speaker 3: The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: It's a new day. Is your time to get it off your chest? Way up, whether you're mad or blast, time to get up and get something.
Speaker 3: Call up now.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred five eight five one o five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 16: Hello.
Speaker 2: Who's this he?
Speaker 16: Yeah, this is well Uh Billy, how about wear in South Carolina?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 2: We'll get it off your chest?
Speaker 16: Yeah, man, I just want to just talk about just healthcare. Nervous but also frustrated that, like, you know, my wife was diagnosed with with age one bring at the age of thirty seven, and just trying to get like you know, just or you know, medication, uh, you know, just trying to get you know, on term disability even early for security found off on her. It's just like, you know, so frustrated that nobody cares and the word here is in healthcare and it's just like it just tricks me out. Like you know, we got six kids. That's like, you know, if one of them is autistic, and it's like trying to get so greaty for him is even a problem because they say we make too much. But then it's like, well what they got to do with you know, my son's disability. He needs certain things, and it's just it's just frustrating. It's like, you know, if way he's on your mental health, it's the way he's on a family, and it's like, you know, me trying to do everything by myself is just like it's it's a trouble. You know, been with my wife for fifteen years and just to think that you know, you know, he might not be here one day, just like it's it's crazy, it's crazy. It can't get that help.
Speaker 3: It's so sad.
Speaker 16: Sorry, brother, you know, and you know, like you know, and I hate that even like ads, but like you know, just trying to get some kind of help is like you know, it's like it's like I really don't know what to do like that, and I feel bad you even want to even like to even put my cash app or something like that.
Speaker 1: You should you should never feel bad about asking for assistance.
Speaker 4: Man, put your cash up out there, bro.
Speaker 5: And what you're going through you're gonna do. You're gonna have to be asking people for help. So don't don't shout.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I get that, but like you know, up my family. You know these sounds are hard now, you know Donald Trump in office and the every figures just like it makes you feel bad. But but but yeah, my cash app is a w B L E N D I n G Blanding w Blanding cash up.
Speaker 1: You know, ye got you brother, And you know we we we we really have to stop calling ourselves the richest country in the world when we can't afford to take care of at least you're right, you know what I mean, Like, if we can't afford to take care of the least of us, when you've got so many people out here struggling and can't afford their basic needs, how rich are you really?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 1: I ain't talking about financially like you should be. You know, there should be some compassionate capitalism in this country where all of these trillions of dollars that are floating around going to help people who actually need it, because you got people that can't even afford their basic necessities, but you got people sitting on you know, four hundred five hundred, six hundred seven hundred billion dollars.
Speaker 4: That's not right.
Speaker 7: Compassion and capitalism I never even heard of using saying.
Speaker 1: Oh no, that's I'm pretty sure killer Mike uh coined that phrase. And that was a phrase he was actually telling Bernie the Bernie Sanders to use when he ran because Bernie Sanders kept saying socialism, right, socialism is gonna turn off America, right. But compassionate capitalism I think that people. So that's something people can get with.
Speaker 2: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 17: This is Trey?
Speaker 2: What's up? Try?
Speaker 17: How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm doing well? How are you?
Speaker 15: Trey?
Speaker 2: Get it off your chest?
Speaker 17: Okay, this is freaky, freaking five day. I want you and Charlemagne to get only fans.
Speaker 1: Nope, we're married men. Man, Why would we ever do that?
Speaker 17: That's a surf Well, I mean Charlomagne talking about uh based bottom, So why.
Speaker 1: Not can answer you a question? He just called you, sir and I know you're not a sir, you're a man.
Speaker 17: No, it's sir.
Speaker 2: Oh you're sir. That's what I said.
Speaker 4: Now listen, now you you know, you know it's only two ginger.
Speaker 1: So what were you before Monday, before Trump said it's.
Speaker 9: Coming for you?
Speaker 7: Did you send for him?
Speaker 10: Like?
Speaker 18: What's going on exactly?
Speaker 4: What's the problem.
Speaker 1: Well, I can't help that's true, that's true, but we're not getting only fans.
Speaker 6: I appreciate that you want to see my my beage bottom, but I'm sorry, my beage bottom is taken, ma'am.
Speaker 2: I mean, sir, thank you.
Speaker 4: That's all you really wanted.
Speaker 17: That's really all I wanted. I've been trying to call up here, but it's always busy and so, man, you never come back home to South Carolina, and so I like, well, let's just fall.
Speaker 4: Why do y'all lie like this and say these things.
Speaker 2: I just I'm you don't come.
Speaker 17: To the upset, No, you go down low country like down.
Speaker 2: Load due because that's my home. Slew to the eight six photo.
Speaker 1: I love the age six fourth upstate South Carolina, but my home is the low Country.
Speaker 17: Yeah, but we got a whole streight here.
Speaker 1: That I'm aware you know he likes it. Damn low train, you know the low country. Yeah, the low country in the metro Columbia. That's why I'm at Columbia, Orangeburg, you know, Charleston Monks Corner, That's that's what I love.
Speaker 4: The upstate though, love the upstate.
Speaker 17: They oh yeah, and I heard that they love the crystals down there Orangeburg. So shout out to you for that.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Yes, Crystal and Orangeburg is doing very well. Fourteen eighty six Chestnut Street, Orangeburg, South Carolina, open twenty four hours a day, Monday through Sunday.
Speaker 4: Yes, here you go.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you for calling in, Trey.
Speaker 4: All right, y'all, thank you.
Speaker 2: We got we gotta. We got more crystals coming to South Carolina too.
Speaker 7: You'd be saying low country. That's like just southern.
Speaker 1: No, the low country is where in the South Carolina area, there's the low country, there's the metro, there's the upstate. The upstate is she's from. So that's like the Greenville Spartanburg area. Metro is like Columbia, and the low country is like Charleston, Monks Corner, you know, Somerville, Goose Creek. That's the low country area. Eight four three, eight oh three A six fourth South Carolina. Yat here, what's happening?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 6: Well, hey, get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eighty five, one oh five one. Now we got just with the mes coming up, larning we.
Speaker 7: Do scissors headed to the super Bowl. But we knew that though.
Speaker 6: We're gonna talk about it, all right, we'll talk about that next. It's the Breakfast Club one, the Breakfast Club burning everybody.
Speaker 1: It's cej en Vy, jess Hilarious Shaw and to god we are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Let's get to Jesse with the mess with Lona Rosa. You use is real weather.
Speaker 9: It's Hilarius Jessica, Robbin Moore just don't do no lines, don't.
Speaker 7: Do talk nobody.
Speaker 4: World, Why jess World?
Speaker 2: While mess on the Breakfast Club. He's the coaching with Lauren, Lauren Rosa and I got the mess talk to me.
Speaker 5: So yesterday Kendrick Lamar announced one of his guest performances for the Super Bowl, and it is this.
Speaker 7: Let's take a listen.
Speaker 3: What's up with it? Everything's moved.
Speaker 2: I'm on the field right now.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, same molde keeping the body emotional, getting that wind up you know, this field a lot bigger than what people think.
Speaker 3: So that's must.
Speaker 1: Exactly now I've been thinking about a guest perform, only right.
Speaker 7: It makes so much sense.
Speaker 5: So when the music drops, for those who did not see the commercial, you see someone walking out as a girl with big hair. She's holding a big gatorade bucket, and then she dumps it on him, and then her face shows and it says so of course, people have been decoding the.
Speaker 7: Visual, decoding the visual.
Speaker 5: So first things first, when she throws the gatorade on him, of course it is blue leading into the Dodgers, and.
Speaker 4: They got to be the Dodgers.
Speaker 5: It could be that too, but we're trying to keep it, you know. And then peoople started decoding what was on the actual field before you see Sissa walk out.
Speaker 2: Now, let me tell you what Lawrence said before we started. Just I said, what is this on the field? What are these numbers in these lines mean the football field? What are your numbers?
Speaker 7: Said the line?
Speaker 2: Right, don't worry, but I would.
Speaker 5: Never believed that. I used to work for intermural sports at my school. Right now they'll say.
Speaker 4: It, and by the way, definitely wasn't for football.
Speaker 7: I did we did date flag football?
Speaker 1: You are the worst person to watch championship games with the Super Bowl games because we're sitting there trying to watch the game and you asking the most basic question.
Speaker 2: What's that thing in their hand that they keep tossing around?
Speaker 10: Not me?
Speaker 5: Not know what the football is? How many shots in the.
Speaker 1: Are the wings ready made?
Speaker 7: Okay, don't play with me, but no listening.
Speaker 5: So when the visual dropped, I just watched it and then I started seeing all these fans decoded. Right, and there are a lot of things leading up to this. Let's talk about Scissus Q one. Right, So she dropped the deluxe of her album, she has the movie One of Them Days by Easter Ray with Key Key Palmer, and now she's going and now she's going to be doing the Super Bowl. So all of this happens. So it only makes sense for her, right, sis is and it's well deserved, it's and they're going on tour, the GNXT tour, so we already kind of knew, so it's like duh. But then when this comes out, you start thinking about, like how much other intentional things is Kendrick doing? So the fifty yard line, y'all, remember the drake dropped, I mean the whole dropping. Give me fifty things. He did the fifty yard line, not he Well, you the thirty is right here the twenty and they're saying he's.
Speaker 7: Going to get to the fifties.
Speaker 6: So that's twenty, that's twenty five. It's like on the twenty.
Speaker 5: No, he moves in the video picture.
Speaker 7: Right, don't be trying to play me what else you see?
Speaker 5: So then you see like there's a marching band that marches out in the video. People are saying that this means that Tyler the Creator might be one of the guests, because you remember Tyler the Creator had that big vibral moment with Jackson State's marching band for the Sticky Song, and he was he came out at the pop out. Just follow me here, y'all. Okay, I know y'all don't be knowing what's going on in the streets, but just following them.
Speaker 2: Yes, you stop listening to the social media about every single thing.
Speaker 7: I mean, it makes sense though.
Speaker 2: You know, I feel like everybody probably uses a band when they do the Super Bowl.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, but the blue Gatorade was on point.
Speaker 2: He's la he has a blue hat on and he might be associated.
Speaker 7: With this can be symbolism.
Speaker 1: The blue might just match his jacket. Y'all are how many Gatorade colors?
Speaker 4: It's only like three.
Speaker 1: By the way, we do not applaud the relationship that pg Lang and TD have because that's very rare. After the fact, when you see an artist, you know, finish this contract, they'll move on, but they're still so cool connected with each other. I think that's amazing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 5: And also to a few months back, Sisa interviewed Kendrick Lamar for Harper's Bazaar. When he was first talking about that not like us, and he was giving her so much flowers. I'm like something. This is before they did the music to the other audio. I'm like, something's coming. They're so smart about how they enter trying their artists, but you know who. I also think it's gonna pop up there. I really think we're gonna see Doti on that stage. I think so, even if it's for like a split minute or just like something.
Speaker 1: I will say this though, did anybody on social media because it's you know, it's Scissor and it's Kendrick Lamar and it's the twenty year twenty yard line.
Speaker 4: Last year was the twenty year anniversary of TD.
Speaker 7: Oh they don't get that one. You should tweet more.
Speaker 4: No, I shouldn't.
Speaker 2: You're actually really good at this.
Speaker 7: You should tweet a little bit more.
Speaker 2: What else you got?
Speaker 5: Well? Another great announcement declassified as the super Bowl. Another great announcement in the room. The Breakfast Club is coming to tob.
Speaker 2: Okay, clap it up.
Speaker 1: Were finally gonna do our murder mystery. I don't want to do the to be murder mystery, Remember I told you that. And I don't want no real guns. We use our fingers and coming out our fingers.
Speaker 2: I want you to do like finding Lauren the man. I thought that was part of it too.
Speaker 5: That's that's gotta be to what you said, nat Ga, No, no, nothing, go ahead. You were such a hater, you really really be. So yesterday, yesterday it was announcement and I was wondering because to Be reposted one of our videos of Bozma saying John, and I'm like, why did to Be repost this? I thought it just went viral on toob Yeah, and then I saw the announcement. So we're going to be on to be it's going to just be basically grab content that is put on too. It's not a live show, correct, No, not a live show. Now, so can you talk to me about the decision to do to be? Like why to be over other platforms to.
Speaker 1: We have ninety seven million monthly listeners and I think last year's I hold the number last year. I think last year they did like, let me give you the exact numbers. Only give me one second. Hold on this, hold on, I write this kind of stuff down. They had ninety seven million monthly they have ninety seven million monthly active users, and they had over ten billion hours of content screamed last year.
Speaker 4: And so you know, we meet people where they are.
Speaker 10: Yees.
Speaker 5: So it's going it's an exclusive twenty four to seven digital, free ad supported television channel that we have. The Fast Channel will feature all of our show's best moments and original short form content.
Speaker 7: So make sure you guys sooner.
Speaker 5: People always ask me where can I watch you guys, like people who don't just get on YouTube and everybody's on toobee.
Speaker 7: So now this is where you can watch. Everybody's on Toby excited to see it.
Speaker 1: Especially black people. So meet people where they are we're gonna doing movies. Yes, the Breakfast Club Murder Mystery is coming soon.
Speaker 7: I got with Envy, a rom com with Envy.
Speaker 4: We're gonna have no guns shooting fingers.
Speaker 2: Yes, that is just the No, I'm not your friend. Matter of fact, I realized that I'm not your.
Speaker 5: Friend because he mad at me because he in here yesterday was clean, the best eater.
Speaker 2: No, he said I was the best eat and I thought we was game.
Speaker 4: Never called you the best eating?
Speaker 7: You called him your best gag playing eater yesterday. Don't try And.
Speaker 2: Why are you doing? Why did immy just say that I called him the best eating?
Speaker 4: And that's what I thought?
Speaker 2: We was gay?
Speaker 3: Gay?
Speaker 7: This is what we bring into say, ain't now wrong with Bill little Gate? Everybody?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Well, we come back, we got front page news and then it's freaking, freaking freaking Friday and exclusive.
Speaker 7: Ain't nothing wrong being gay?
Speaker 2: Dot on Envy on twov It's the breakfast club.
Speaker 14: Wake up.
Speaker 3: If you're like the into the breakfast club.
Speaker 6: Warning everybody, you' cej n v jess hilarious, Charlamagne the guy. We are the breakfast Club. Lona Rosa filling in for Jess, and let's get in some front page news. Now, start off with some quick sports now this weekend, if you're a football fan, if your team is still there, The Eagles take on the Commander's at three o'clock and the Bills take on the Chiefs at six point thirty on Sunday.
Speaker 3: Who we got? Who we got?
Speaker 10: Who we got?
Speaker 2: I think it's gonna be the Eagles Chiefs.
Speaker 1: I got a Commander's Chiefs. I think the Commander's gonna win the Super Bowl?
Speaker 2: Morgan, want again. I'm a Dallas cowboy.
Speaker 10: Family.
Speaker 14: Listen to me.
Speaker 11: I'm arrived for my other home team, the Commanders, and I think the Chiefs are gonna pull it out against Falo.
Speaker 7: Okay, what do you don't want to know? Who I got?
Speaker 2: Who you got?
Speaker 9: Eagles?
Speaker 10: Okay?
Speaker 9: Blood the whistle?
Speaker 7: Then Lord answered that right?
Speaker 2: I mean, did you answer it right?
Speaker 4: We don't know?
Speaker 7: Okay, I knew here. I didn't you know? I just got a team.
Speaker 2: Okay, what's up, Morgan, Let's jump into it.
Speaker 9: I'll say, welcome to order. Is fine, honey, Okay, let's get into it.
Speaker 11: So the National Urban League held a demand Diversity roundtable here in Washington DC. Earlier this week and in a Black Information Network exclusive, I spoke with JANAE. Nelson from the Legal Defense Fund about the next steps to combat Trump's anti d e n I Diversity Equity and Inclusion executive Order that he recently signed.
Speaker 9: Let's hear more from Janay Nelson.
Speaker 19: And the way that we engage communities is to help get them organized to either join us in our lawsuits as plaintiffs, to help educate other community members to get involved, to lobby their congress people or state representatives to ensure that our voices are heard, and of course to cast their ballots for individuals who support the issues that will help better our communities and our country. And just were initiatives along those same lines.
Speaker 11: Yeah, so this comes as, of course, I've mentioned President Trump ordered all federal employees in diversity equity and inclusion roles to be placed on leave, and uh yeah, what do you guys think about that?
Speaker 9: Is that sound like a good good steps or you know, good first steps.
Speaker 4: Listen. I salute to her.
Speaker 1: I respect her, because you know, I am so sick of people just talking about the problem every single day, like y'all, y'all, y'all not gonna make it. I was on the Daily Show last night, and that's what I said on the Daily Show last night. Y'all not gonna make it to the next four years, because y'all bablely can make it to through.
Speaker 4: The last four days.
Speaker 1: So instead of sitting around discussing problems and you know, you know, posting every single thing Trump does that's wrong, where are the solutions?
Speaker 2: So I like anybody that is being solution based, So salute to her.
Speaker 9: All right.
Speaker 11: So, a federal judge in Seattle, Washington is responding to President Trump's executive order on birthright citizenship.
Speaker 9: The ruling prevents.
Speaker 11: Trump's executive order on birthright citizenship from taking effect. Washington State Attorney General Nick led three states in the lawsuit, Washington, State of Course, Oregon, and Arizona.
Speaker 9: He says the fourteenth Amendment to the Constitution was meant.
Speaker 11: To reverse the dread Scott decision by the US Supreme Court that upheld slavery and denied citizenship to black people. Let's hear more from Washington State Attorney General Nick Brown.
Speaker 15: Created a cloud of uncertainty for children being born here in Seattle, all across Washington, and all across the country. It was put into effect to reaffirm what it means to be an American. And so that's why this case was so important. No one individual, not only not even the President of the United States can simply erase that amended the United States Constitution. They could certainly take that action.
Speaker 11: Yeah, so the judge ruled the lawsuit will likely prevail, and at least five different lawsuits have been filed over that one specific executive order to reverse birthright citizenship, which basically says that if you are born or if your parents were born in this country. Excuse me, if you were born in this country, despite where your parents are from, you are in fact a US citizen.
Speaker 9: So Envy, you should be all right.
Speaker 1: Right, We're not sure about that. The jury is out, Morgan, but I will say this, I've been getting calls. I've been getting calls all week long.
Speaker 2: You know it's funny that you said that.
Speaker 1: My dad hit me yesterday, said you better travel with your birth certificate in your pocket.
Speaker 2: That's right, I'm a citizen.
Speaker 3: Your daddy.
Speaker 4: You better listen to your daddy.
Speaker 2: What you can't try to tell you, bro, you better listen.
Speaker 1: To your daddy, all right, Your daddy trying to tell you something, and I, like, I said, I've been getting calls.
Speaker 7: Hey, let me find out. You got a lifetime story going on. So wait, is that all your dad said?
Speaker 2: That's all he said, And we might have to get I was born in New York. I don't know what y'all talking. We might have to give you up.
Speaker 4: Be internationalist.
Speaker 2: You can broadcast from dominic Dominican. Yeah, oh my gosh.
Speaker 11: So this is important, you know, to note to make sure that you you want to remain in good standing right because the Justice Department is threatening to prosecute state and local officials who were who resist the federal crack down on immigration, and I'm sure other things. So the d o J outlined on Wednesday President Trump's plans to challenge sanctuary city laws and said that those who decline to prosecute immigration cases will be put under investigation, potentially leading to prosecution. Acting Deputy Attorney General M. L. Bow said federal law prohibit state and local official from failing to comply with lawful immigration related commands and requests. Now, the memo from both called the changes interim policy guidance as pambondi, it.
Speaker 9: Waits to be confirmed. As Attorney General.
Speaker 11: Here's random news that you should know as I wrap things up here on front page news Spirit Airlines, y'all take Spirit Airlines.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no disrespect us like that. Evan your mother life, Morgan.
Speaker 7: Some people have to Some people fly Spirit. Don't do that.
Speaker 2: That's unfortunately right, all right.
Speaker 9: So listen, listen. If you're a passenger that flies Spirit, just listen up.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 11: So Spirit Airlines is implementing rules for passengers regarding offensive tattoos or sheer clothing.
Speaker 9: These might be the tech of people to fly Spirit.
Speaker 11: Spirit updated its contract of carriage, saying passengers will not be allowed to board or they will be asked to leave if they have body art that's considered leude of scene or offensive in nature. That also applies to passengers who are inadequately clothed, which is defined as see through clothing not adequately covered, exposed breast, buttocks, or other private parts.
Speaker 9: Now the budget.
Speaker 11: Airline has previously been barefoot passengers or offensive clothes.
Speaker 2: How dare you?
Speaker 1: Spirit number one? I'm already embarrassed. I have to fly with y'all, and now y'all want to embarrass me more? Okay, how dad, y'all turn anybody away. Nobody wants to fly with y'all.
Speaker 7: Spirit and unless you bring with you on spirit, and where the less you got to pay?
Speaker 3: So you know, do you know?
Speaker 2: Spirit is none but a great hoound bus in This guy, that's what it is.
Speaker 9: And you I'm just talking about.
Speaker 2: You know, somebody flew in on spirit. Guess who flew me in on spirit?
Speaker 4: Kelly?
Speaker 2: This guy right here.
Speaker 6: Charlemagne had the book out flights for I can't remember what it was, but he booked out flights and he booked it on spirit. I had no idea what spirit was. I waited on that line and then they said go when you had to fight for your seat all I.
Speaker 5: Feel like everybody has had like a occasional running with spirit. Okay, Envy, yeah, but my probub Why would you put him.
Speaker 1: On spirits my bottom bitch? Put the bottom bitch on delta at Jet Blue.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 7: He couldn't even give you somethw avy.
Speaker 5: You need to get you whatever y'all be doing up because you need you ain't even get you a soth what's like?
Speaker 8: Baby?
Speaker 7: That ain't you ain't doing something?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: I will keep my foot on spirits neck until I'm a spirit dammit.
Speaker 2: Oh all right, thank you Morgan.
Speaker 9: All right, yeah, that's the front page news.
Speaker 11: Follow me on social at Morgan Media m O R G y n N E d I A, and for more news coverage, follow us at Black Information Network, download the free iHeartRadio app, and visit us at b I N news dot com.
Speaker 9: Have a great weekend, all right.
Speaker 20: Now, when we come back as Fridays, you know what that means, it's freggy, freaky, freaky Friday, and Man d B and Wheezy from Horrible Decisions Decisions Decision, that's right, their Decisions Decisions will be joining us next, formerly known as Horrible Decisions.
Speaker 4: We don't put the horrible first anymore.
Speaker 7: Okay, okay, waste their wholeness a little bit.
Speaker 6: They deleted the wholeness elect but we'll see after this interview, all right, we'll get to that next.
Speaker 2: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Morning.
Speaker 2: Everybody is dj n.
Speaker 6: V Jess Hilarious, Charlamage, the God. We are the Breakfast Club. We got some special guests in the building.
Speaker 2: Yes, indeed, we have Mandy Bet and Wheezy from Horrible Decisions. But they chased a name.
Speaker 7: Thank you is Decision podcasts that no, yes.
Speaker 10: It is.
Speaker 8: It is absolutely possible.
Speaker 2: You cans.
Speaker 8: You grow up, you can move to a different city where no one knows you, and then you can change your work the grocery store. They said, hey, you can't. Good morning, ladies, Good morning.
Speaker 4: What did y'all change the name for.
Speaker 8: The coins Charlotte? Not only that when we started Horrible Decisions, we were twenty six years old. I was still in college. I was in my last year of college. Weezy, We were both in corporate and we was kind of living life doing doing all the things, and we just kind of we was our whole phase. I think everyone has a whole phase. And now we're out of it, okay, and we just you know, are growing with our audience and growing with the dollars. To be fair, doing this book though, you know, I was telling people like, I want to do Drew Barrymore, I want to do this and that, and I just can't see them saying horror.
Speaker 18: Especially not Drew Barrymore.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 21: No, I mean with growth, and we also wanted to be respected as an author. I feel like for the people that don't know us, everybody that like is in the podcast world understands our evolution, and I think that's when we started to gain our respect to know that, sure we talk about sex, but it lasted so long we've been able to catapult into all these different ventures. But a new person, I feel like they'd be like, how you think the fans took it like that y'all took the Horrible Wall.
Speaker 2: I think the fans love it.
Speaker 21: I think the core fans are happy. I think the casual fans just found a way to get angry at you. Like, people get very excited if they think something bad is going on, you know what I mean. Like literally, the second they saw that Horrible would be going behind a pay well, it's like, oh they fight and Charlotte one wont day I heard dealing with them like, you know, it's they can't wait to feel that. And Mandy and I being that we've been colleagues for so long, we've had on air mess and things like that. I feel like that was the sexiest part of the story when really now we're so much older, it's.
Speaker 2: Like, Okay, Mandy's celibate, right.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, I started the year off just a couple.
Speaker 2: It was like, yo, I'm celibate. I'm talking over you know a couple of months ago.
Speaker 8: That was it was a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 10: That was your magic City moment.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I love how you said club you can let them know we were city was.
Speaker 2: A magic city.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 2: That's the first thing she told me. It wasn't like, hey, how's the family?
Speaker 15: What up?
Speaker 2: I'm celipate Now, I.
Speaker 4: Was like, we made you break the celibacy.
Speaker 8: I saw somebody cute.
Speaker 2: It wasn't even relationship was already win Jesus, it is.
Speaker 8: I mean, it was intimated. It was sum we canssed and guddle.
Speaker 2: Have you see him since he doesn't live in.
Speaker 8: My state so he's flying the CV? Yes? Wow, no, no, no, no, we're not to go to the second stand.
Speaker 2: The second stand?
Speaker 3: What's the first thing?
Speaker 8: The first stand was great? It was when I saw him, didn't date just sem Okay. Now I'm just not celebrated any more.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 8: And this is what the book is about about liberation, growth as women getting what you want.
Speaker 2: Did you meet him majes City?
Speaker 8: No, I met him on an island, so you know.
Speaker 6: Why, which was it was on vacation and you live one of the my Island boys.
Speaker 4: Yes, you only changeh with the name.
Speaker 18: I'm trying to think of mine. What besides this blazer, what's the biggest rebrand thing of me? I will say this.
Speaker 21: I think now I'm so over communicative. We're in the beginning of horrible decisions. I would and talking about exactly what I wanted, my feelings, even the type of sex that I wanted to have. Like situationships, I was falling into them all the time. I think as you evolve and you get more comfortable with yourself on who you are, that's when it hits.
Speaker 18: I actually don't think that could happen before thirty. I'm being honest.
Speaker 21: I think you could try to get close to it. But there's something that happens at thirty where it just clicks.
Speaker 18: You're like, oh no, this is no thirty.
Speaker 8: You look better, you feel better, you make more money, you know a little bit more of what you want. You didn't dealt with enough men in your teens and twenties that now you can be like, Okay, I don't want that.
Speaker 3: But this is what I want.
Speaker 2: I want to give this relationship.
Speaker 18: No, you don't marriage.
Speaker 2: Anybody want marriage?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I don't.
Speaker 2: You want to monogaive, this relationship not monogamous.
Speaker 18: But I mean, of course I want marriage. I'm like, what, We're not gonna have sex with a nanny?
Speaker 2: What's the point.
Speaker 18: No, I just doesn't fit my lifestyle.
Speaker 21: Like I I've been known for having a boyfriend and a girlfriend since I've been twenty years old.
Speaker 2: Like, what about you?
Speaker 8: Ethical nominogamy. I want to throw that word in there, So that's where it's consensual. There's like there are boundaries you are communicating, and it's under the umbrella where you could be polly open, like there's you could be swingers. There's all these different labels underneath ethical nominogamy. For me, I like men and women, and I don't want to not be able to experience both.
Speaker 2: Gotcha off of that?
Speaker 6: We got more with Mandy and Weezy from Decisions Decisions. When we come back, it's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, Why everybody is DJ n V Jess Hilarious, Charlamagne the Guy. We are the Breakfast Club. We're still kicking it with Mandy B and Wheezy. Of course it's freaky, freaky, freaky Friday. From Decisions Decisions. Now, you were talking about you like men and women, so bisexual men and the reason I asked who was up here, and they said that it wouldn't bother them. I heard, would y'all mind.
Speaker 8: It wouldn't bother me?
Speaker 21: No, I don't want to see it for me, it's a So the thing that attracts me to women is their femininity. Like I've never dated a stud, right, and no disrepection. Studs I just haven't understood because Monkey Funky.
Speaker 8: Came horriballs like, I don't know issue. Britty grind are the only stud we all got one. I want britty grinders as far as men. I love the masculinity of men.
Speaker 21: And so if I was dating a bisexual man, maybe like homeoug.
Speaker 2: That's mine, but he just got to be all you want a thug on the thug.
Speaker 21: There's also levels to it, right, So I really truly believe every man has had some sort of expense.
Speaker 8: I think everybody look gay for real, for real.
Speaker 2: Even a little watching a little bit another little gay like there's a there's a there's.
Speaker 8: A spectrum, the Kinsey scale. Everyone is not all the way fully straight or fully game. Yes, and you are like a little like you can you can even and it could be as little as you can actually admit that another man is attractive or a good looking.
Speaker 2: Classified as gay.
Speaker 8: Why I can't do that because it's it's the.
Speaker 2: Attraction is different. But but man is handsome but attractive.
Speaker 1: Did you.
Speaker 10: Did you?
Speaker 2: Did you have men that even do that?
Speaker 10: Then?
Speaker 21: I think you know, there's so many men that would say they ran trains in high school. There's another man that wouldn't get naked in like train train, like there is levels.
Speaker 18: I don't think that's gay.
Speaker 2: By the way, if you don't penis in a male, that's not gay.
Speaker 18: But why you and another man are enjoying.
Speaker 2: What I was just saying gay if your penis and a man, I said, it's not you, You're not your penis and the what you want to hear something it's not give.
Speaker 8: As long as it's oral, then no, it's okay, my hand, No, okay, I just okay.
Speaker 4: I'm looking at the Kensey scale.
Speaker 2: It's a real thing.
Speaker 1: Says no social no socio sexual contacts or reactions. Zero is exclusively heterosexual. One mostly heterosexual, only slightly homosexual.
Speaker 4: Two mostly heterosexual but more.
Speaker 1: Than slightly homosexual, Three equally heterosexual and homosexual. Four mostly homosexual but more than slightly heterosexual. Five mostly homosexual, only slightly heterosexual, and six is all home up.
Speaker 8: The days wave you was straight.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's a lot, a lot.
Speaker 10: Wait.
Speaker 18: I have a friend of mine.
Speaker 21: His dame is Christopher and on New Year's five, six years ago, I'll never forget.
Speaker 18: I kissed him like he's gay.
Speaker 2: Kiss him.
Speaker 18: He looked at me and he was like, you, I am gay gay, and now you've ruined it.
Speaker 2: He's a six six, he's a six when I tell you he was really upset with me.
Speaker 21: I was like, I'm so confused and you're having fun. He's like, no, no, no, no, no, I am not gold star. He's like, I didn't even have I came from a C section.
Speaker 18: I'm platinum.
Speaker 8: He was like, are you kissed me?
Speaker 4: You ruined this?
Speaker 18: You messed him up?
Speaker 2: Now we say a little straight.
Speaker 18: That's who I'm defined as a sixth.
Speaker 4: And the one thing Toronto might have to re six that sixteing.
Speaker 1: Six is the highest on the Kinsey skilled exclusively homosexual.
Speaker 2: If you're a six, that's like.
Speaker 18: You all the way. No hot straight girl that got one. Letsbie afraid that she'd be doing this.
Speaker 7: She'd be like, yeah, that's me, but I ain't gonna lie back in the day.
Speaker 22: Yeah, I had a couple of gay experiences, yeah, like kiss a little bit more to kiss, but you know, uh yeah, I dated a stud for like a little minute, so I found out she was married and she ended up being a clown.
Speaker 2: Number two and then mostly had sexual but more than slightly homosexual that.
Speaker 18: She dated a stud.
Speaker 21: So that always tells me like, you kind of are the straight girl that's like where you can dive into because I don't.
Speaker 22: I don't find like the felms to be like, yeah, you're beautiful to me, but I'm not. I wouldn't be attracted to a feminine girl.
Speaker 18: Like it's like I get it.
Speaker 2: No, you know for me like that, you'll have the same crush two.
Speaker 8: Well, Brittany, I think a lot of you.
Speaker 18: Have a crush.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 22: Until I call until I heard her call herself pops, I'm like, damn, I don't know.
Speaker 21: There's certain things that you can say that make me just instantly going like no, you see what I mean.
Speaker 7: I know what I'm saying, Like, well, she already got the voice of God.
Speaker 22: I mean that's but I mean, I just you know, she she ain't like when she was doing an interview with Shane, Like when somebody was like the girl was like, oh, you're about to be a mom, you know, she was like, no, pops serious.
Speaker 2: I was like, damn.
Speaker 22: But I wouldn't just assume that if I never heard her say that, Like, I wouldn't ss I congratulations, yo your mom. I wouldn't just be like your congratulations, like you pops now, because I think that that would offend her. But she was offended at her being called her mom.
Speaker 21: Damn, yeah, bring me the good I would let me tell you when I when all that stuff was going on, I was like, we gotta get her.
Speaker 18: Out, we gotta get her out.
Speaker 22: But I'm okay what you still have hers the crash, I'm okay with letting her go Mandy Cab because my boyfriend looked just like that.
Speaker 10: Is crazy.
Speaker 2: So with decisions decisions, is.
Speaker 18: It less sex talk?
Speaker 7: Like, is it less?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, we're leaning more into the conversations around relationships, So non traditional relationships, non monogamy, all the ways that you don't have to go about the traditional way of dating and pursuing love essentially because us growing up, what is it get married, have kids live happily ever after. That's not everyone's reality.
Speaker 21: But it's cool because we're diving into history, which we always kind of did during Horrible but now it's fun. Like we're talking we talk about the history of romance, the first date, even the history of romance is dope.
Speaker 18: I was when we were like, how the first date was different? There had to be a male caller at your home knocking on the door, asking your parents. They were supervising you.
Speaker 2: I'm an idiot. I thought you meant like y'all documented the first date.
Speaker 18: Of how it evolves over time. Even the history of romance. How you know you married for.
Speaker 2: Like dumb hoes. I'm not a hole, Okay, retired a long time ago.
Speaker 16: Now.
Speaker 21: The history of the romance crazy because it basically romance was a sickness and they believed when people were in battle or in war, they would start a war over love. And they were like, oh, yeah, you can't fall in love, so that's why you would marry for agriculture, socioeconomic stuff. And it's just fun to dive into this because we already have been talking about sex and dating so long, so now we just get to go back and people enjoy learning about stuff with us, and we're not scholars, so that's what makes it fun.
Speaker 6: We got more with Mandy and Wheezy from Decision Decisions. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning morning everybody. It's dj n V, Jess Hilarious, Charlamagne, the gud We are the Breakfast Club. We're still kicking it with Mandy B and Wheezy. Of course, it's freaky, freaky, Freaky Friday from Decisions Decisions.
Speaker 2: Now you've got a book coming out as well.
Speaker 11: We do.
Speaker 8: We do under Charlamagne's imprint. What's the name of the book, no hose Bard. It's a duo any whole no hose Bard, listen at all of them. It's a dual manifesto of sexual exploration and power. And so we each dive into our journeys as women. I did a lot of diving in therapy, like going all the way back to like my childhood as to maybe why I date the type of men I date, my views, I mean everything that's not my daddy, so non short Jamaicans. But I go into that and even as as early as me, like talking about my journey of having anal sex and how I used to think any man that wanted it was was gay because I was like, well, why would you want that back hole when there's another hole?
Speaker 21: And so fause.
Speaker 2: Just me.
Speaker 8: It like it like goes through my journey of even like having to relearn and unlearn the things that aren't true. And then we even get deep and we talk about like our sexual assaults. I talk about my abortion.
Speaker 21: The book is broken down and cool because like when we get into that stuff, so it's pleasure, pain, progression, and power. So like in the pain section, that's when abortion and sexual assault comes up.
Speaker 18: But there's also a story of.
Speaker 21: A dude DSM BDSM like tying me up, spanking me, choking me like a mandy getting electrocuted.
Speaker 18: That's my favorite.
Speaker 2: Electric electric I went to a.
Speaker 8: Dungeon with my ex and we agreed to both do two things that we had never done before. So he agreed to put allowed me to put him in a chastity voute, which took some time because he kept growing and he couldn't growth in order to lock him in. And then I allowed him to do electro shock inside of me with a tool. Happens, yeah, and so like it like spawned all of these electroc currents inside of me, and it was the best feeling. It felt like almost like an alien. I was like, I'm never gonna feel this again. It felt like eight tongues inside of me giving me oral at once.
Speaker 15: It was.
Speaker 8: It was the best feeling. I was like, I just ain't a normal feeling. You gotta get It was great, though, So.
Speaker 9: That's why you can't be one person.
Speaker 18: One person can't just be To be honest, I ride, I don't ride.
Speaker 8: So I would love for my partner to be able to experience everything he wants to experience that. I'm not down.
Speaker 2: I don't get on time.
Speaker 8: Let me go get you somebody acrobatic.
Speaker 2: You mean you can be.
Speaker 8: On time, but I ain't getting on top. Nope.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 8: I just came back from Carnival and the way them girls were winding their hips and doing all the splits. I said, my man deserves to experience a woman that flexible.
Speaker 2: It ain't me though.
Speaker 4: Isn't that a positional, powerful woman?
Speaker 2: When again, when it's.
Speaker 8: That's great that you'll receive it that way. No, no, no, no me, I'm half white.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 16: I know.
Speaker 8: So it goes, it goes, it goes both, it goes. You know, okay, so what is trap out?
Speaker 2: Oh girl?
Speaker 21: So I've been going to workouts in New York for almost a decade and I love pilates inspired movement and I love lifting, and so literally I.
Speaker 18: Went to a plate class. I'm not even joking.
Speaker 21: It was February this year, and I was saying to the instructor like, oh my god, girl, that was such an amazing workout. Thank you, Like I needed some like some trap or something. She's like, I'd never play that here and made me feel so small like.
Speaker 2: And I was like, I'll make that shit and so.
Speaker 21: And it's funny because someone said to me when I made it, do you know MV wants to do hip hop pilates?
Speaker 18: Maybe it was just someone I mentioned it.
Speaker 2: I don't tell nobody, especially not him.
Speaker 6: But I go to plates, right, but when you go to pilates, there's never no music that you's no hip hop and it's hard.
Speaker 18: You're shaking, you know what I'm saying. So literally, my.
Speaker 21: Favorite genres of music of all time, and I listened to everything. It's trap and house music.
Speaker 18: So I was gonna buy an apartment in New York, right, I had money.
Speaker 21: I was like one hundred fifty Gamma buy a million dollar house, and I was like, Nah, it's either that or start a business. So, because I'm not a fitness and trainer, I had to, you know, partner with someone.
Speaker 18: And so I found my favorite instructor in New York.
Speaker 21: Black Dude's named Jeff Blue, and I was like, yo, I want you to make this and he literally was like trap and Pilate's I'm like, I'm telling you, dog, it.
Speaker 4: Looked like businesswoman. Though from what I see on Instagram, I haven't.
Speaker 18: Been able to take a class because it's been so busy.
Speaker 2: I wait, we don't talk about your entrepreneurial ventures enough.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. You got WTF media, Mandy, You had the.
Speaker 8: Studio, I still have it over there. Yeah, it's just now need to know studios. Yeah, but I relocated to Atlanta. I have other opportunities professionally down there. But yeah, and right now I'm working on scripts and pitching those. I just wrote another proposal for a book after writing the book with you, I definitely just love the process so want to continue doing that. And yeah, I think over the last eight years, I think that's why we've been able to keep this going because we've both been able to just branch out individually and do.
Speaker 18: The things that we really turning over your money that you make.
Speaker 21: Like when we got our first Black Effect check, it was so dope because to.
Speaker 18: Be on salary for a podcast, it's just like unheard of, and we were making We quit our job before, you know, so like we were in this doing this.
Speaker 21: But it's just mind blowing that we've been able to take that business acumen and flip it because a lot of people think when you're a podcaster, people really don't know how I make money, Like I think so many people think I have only fans on they meeting.
Speaker 18: Which I get it.
Speaker 21: I feel like I can have the look, but he's already out like okay, but content creation is one thing, and then it's like businesses.
Speaker 8: No, no, not only that, it's just diversifying as well how you bring in money. So between Black Effect now the book with Charlemagne as well, then we have Patreon, then we tour, shout out to Justin and merchandise, we have five different means of income just for the podcast. So even though we're not in the write ups like the other white podcasts talking about one hundred million dollar deals. Our business and what Horrible Decisions does make seven figures a year. We are a seven figure podcast. We're not a hundred million we are, but we we have seven figures like and we make that yearly.
Speaker 4: So I love it.
Speaker 8: And then again, that's just one form of income.
Speaker 7: Again.
Speaker 8: She has her studio, I have my studio. We have other things that we do as well outside.
Speaker 1: So the Decision is a business that generates money, and I love how y'all use that money to build other other businesses.
Speaker 21: I honestly want every podcaster to start considering building another business.
Speaker 18: Don't have to be brick and mortar, but like, literally.
Speaker 8: Yeah, shout out to you. What is you got into brick and mortar? Even having the studio, like dealing with an actual location and staff And I'm like, oh, yeah, that ain't me.
Speaker 18: Do you know the owner of the building that you have?
Speaker 10: A SOHO?
Speaker 18: So we got three buildings, four different studios, right.
Speaker 21: The SOHO dude hits me up about how someone filed an insurance claim and I'm like what they were like, yeah, they sold by the bathroom.
Speaker 18: I was like, I'm so sorry to hear that.
Speaker 21: He was like it's good, like he has huge buildings. He's like, I've already got this covered, but.
Speaker 2: Like, that's what's building business.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I've been trying to make sure it's spit in the studio gotta Yeah. It's crazy to me. All the businesses though, all the projects, everything that we do creatively, those are my babies as a woman that doesn't want kids. And when people talk about what legacy looks like and things, the things that I'm creating are going to outlive me and my kids if I had any their kids. So to me, my legacy and what I'm leaving are the things and businesses that I'm creating. And I think Weezy and I talk about it as well. I think it's wonderful that we're able to provide salaries and pay people like even our Horrible Decisions team, it's like ten people. And then she has her studio team. I have my studio, and it's just like it's great.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm proud of y'all, man, Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: The book No Holds Bar, the Dual Manifesto of Sexual Exploration and Power, will be in stores June twenty fourth.
Speaker 8: June twenty.
Speaker 2: We appreciate y'all joining us.
Speaker 8: PA go pre order the book and make sure you listen to us wherever you listen to your favorite podcast, but also on the iHeart podcast app because we are there under the Black Effect Network. It's Decisions, Decision and then Radio if you do want the X rated things where we do talk more about sex. Horrible Decisions did not leave. We're just behind the pay all, so join us on patreonics, patreon dot com, back slash Horrible.
Speaker 1: Decisions and the whole hive is so active that when the book first was announced, it was.
Speaker 8: One day when it had an immediately word were pre ordering their books. So we're really excited. And of course we will be touring. We'll announce that later, but you guys will be able to see us do this live.
Speaker 21: I know you got to go, but just to tell you about there was a girl that's a really big fan of yours the live show we just had and she's taking them here.
Speaker 18: I know she's taking a picture of me, and I'm like, oh, I know you will go to all his books. Did you see him or hive you always hear.
Speaker 14: Wow?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the breakfast Good morning to Decisions Decisions Man. Make sure you subscribe to the Decisions Decisions Podcasts on the Black Effect, I Heeart Radio Podcast Network Decisions Decisions.
Speaker 2: All right, morning, everybody, Cominican. I'm not Dominican. I'm black. You better stop that man, because if Ice comes to my house and send them to New Yorks.
Speaker 1: I already sent them to yours. First of all, how you gonna send them to me? And I'm already sending them to you. I'm already working with.
Speaker 2: Them, right, Okay, let's get the jailor George, please you real?
Speaker 10: Lais just ca Ravin Moore.
Speaker 18: Just don't do the lines, don't do.
Speaker 1: Talk the.
Speaker 2: Talk, the stations, world why jes Worldwise Master.
Speaker 14: On the Breakfast Clubs, the Coaches with Lauren Lauren Ros I'm back and I got the mess talk to me, Okay, So a tep Rocky.
Speaker 5: We've been talking all week about, you know, how things are developing early and yesterday they actually settled.
Speaker 9: On a jewelry.
Speaker 5: Still no black people in the jury, though, but they settled on a jury. They did twelve people, four alternates. It's made up of seven women, five men. The alternates are all women. They're a white agent and Hispanic. Opening statements are supposed to begin today in la at ten thirty am Pacific Standard time, and over the last couple of days, Rihanna has been coming up. But for some reason, yesterday they really leaned in on the Rihanna thing. Like they asked one woman who was like a school teacher, like because she says she knew Rihanna's music, like, okay, so if Rihanna walked in his courtroom, would you be able to do your job? And I guess the woman hesitated a bit and she was like yeah, and that the judge was like, well, why would you hesitate? And she's like, well, I was trying to imagine it in my head.
Speaker 4: And they want a question to ask.
Speaker 5: No, you have to because yeah, because you wanted You're trying to figure out there's gonna be a bias because these people are saying that they know that because basically she may.
Speaker 2: Be a fan asking the wrong question.
Speaker 4: And she said, what's your favorite makeup line? Is it finty Beauty?
Speaker 17: You got to know that.
Speaker 5: I think it did dig deeper, like what's your foundation number for fency Beauty? Or what's your favorit Rihanna song? Or do you think Rihanna should drop a new album and then let the girls go off and see. Now you know if they're really a fan. That's how you can know Rihanna stuff. But anyway, back to the drawers, so they also picked U. I thought that this was interesting. One of the reporters in the room said that they picked a drawer who was an old firearms instructor.
Speaker 7: I thought, and so did this reporter, that they would a set.
Speaker 5: Rocky's team would be like, nah, we don't want her because remember there's been a whole conversation about the gun and being a prop gun not a prop gun.
Speaker 7: But both sides were like, yeah, we want her on the jury. So that was a good thing.
Speaker 5: They also, uh some of the reasons why some people didn't get selected, I thought was adamant, But I'm like, how do you prove this? So one guy, he was saying that he didn't get picked because he said he doesn't trust police because his mom used to be beat up by his dad and the police never did anything.
Speaker 7: But you don't they didn't verify that. He just said it, and they're like, okay, cool.
Speaker 2: You can't verify everything. That's what I was saying the other day.
Speaker 6: When you have juris there's certain things that you say they don't have time to see if it's true or not. But if they see somebody saying, hey, I don't trust the police, you're not gonna put them on the case.
Speaker 1: And sometimes you got to get on cold though. Man, he's supposed to be in there telling them the truth.
Speaker 4: Okay, he wanted to get You want to be a fan? Are you an ASAP Rocky fan?
Speaker 2: And you know that you were a four seventy, you know for deep skin with cool, neutral undertones.
Speaker 5: You don't tell him that. Get on that damn jewelry and you say not guilty. One girl said, y'all. One girl that didn't get picked. They asked her, like, what is her job and she said, oh, I'm a viral content creator and it was like, what is that?
Speaker 7: What do you exactly do?
Speaker 5: She said, I create viral moments. So the judge it's like, well, do you know it's at Rocky, Like do you know who he is?
Speaker 7: And she said yeah.
Speaker 5: Of course they didn't pick her because she creates viral moments. You can't even have your phone or anything like that or be online like that when you're a.
Speaker 1: Juror, so it's impossible to have jury duty and a minute jury duty gonna be ai because it's impossible because you cannot. They used to tell you to avoid the cases. You can't avoid avoid this stuff plays out on social media and in the world before it even gets to a courtroom all day like all jokes.
Speaker 4: So how was somebody like to have a fair truck?
Speaker 5: Somebody like they're famous? It's like, you can't get around who these people are?
Speaker 1: Yaa just did the Super Bowl a couple of years ago. How could you not know who she is? How could you not see her?
Speaker 4: And you get charged?
Speaker 1: Like they'll they'll they'll take things into consideration that don't have anything to do with the case, like, for example, somebody like a Diddy.
Speaker 2: The jury is going in there to talk about the crimes, right, so think about all the.
Speaker 1: Other stuff they probably have been seen on social media, including the Cassy table over.
Speaker 15: Like.
Speaker 4: How do you have a jury Nowaday?
Speaker 7: Seriously, what else if you don't have a jury, what do you do for a childbib?
Speaker 4: I don't know, I really don't know.
Speaker 6: It's almost impossible now that like he said, everything's online, everything's on social media, everything plays on the news, right.
Speaker 7: Well, another I guess like court doc stuff. Drake Universal Music Group.
Speaker 5: So there is reportedly a filing by Universal Music Group and this filing reportedly is a response.
Speaker 7: To Drake's pre action the deposition request.
Speaker 5: Remember he filed in Texas, and he filed in New York saying I want you all to go inside these companies because there's payola happened in whatever whatever. But it wasn't a lawsuit yet, So he dropped the one in New York and filed the actual defamation lawsuit. But he's still the one in Texas, still stands the preaction motion. So Universal Music Group has responded to this in court filings reportedly, and they're saying, basically, we need to sit Drake in the corner because he's just a whiny brat. He got into this rat battle back and forth with an artist in Kendrick Lamar. We do you know, work with both artists catalogs, and because he was upset about something that was said in a song called not Like Us, he is now retaliating against Universal Music Group in efforts to suppress our support of the song. That's not fair. He decided to get into this rap battle. Both artists said things about each other and claim things about each other. We're being retaliated on because we're doing our job as a music label and it's not fair. So they're asking for all of the money for the legal fees that they are having to incur because of the back and forth that they're now doing the documents and going to be doing in court potentially, and they are asking for his premotion discovery requests to be dismissed, and they're saying that by law.
Speaker 7: They shouldn't be retaliated on.
Speaker 5: But I think it's kind of crazy how Universal Music Group really keeps Little Boy and Drake like they keep talking to him like, that's not our problem.
Speaker 2: Well, we ain't caught now, so yeah, what's the problem?
Speaker 5: That's I think it just goes to show the business is still business at the end of the day, because I'm sure Drake is like, I did so much for y'all, made you guys say.
Speaker 7: At all, that's what this is.
Speaker 2: This is really what this is.
Speaker 1: And you can learn that the either way the hallway, and he's learning at the hallway by filing what I believe to be a frivolous lawsuit.
Speaker 3: But you know, what do I know?
Speaker 7: Yeah, what do you know?
Speaker 1: And what if somebody sues him back but the same exact thing. And I hate the fact that you know, they keep saying, he's not suwing Kendrick, he's swing.
Speaker 3: Umg.
Speaker 1: If the lawsuit is full of Kendrick lamar lyrics, okay, and that's the reason you suing.
Speaker 7: Come on now, I mean they mentioned that in the introduction of this document.
Speaker 5: Universal Music Group does reportedly they say, you should have took that up with Kendrick, like, basically, your issue is not with us the label, your issues with him.
Speaker 7: We didn't make the song he did.
Speaker 4: By the way, I said it once, I said it twice, I said a million times.
Speaker 1: The person who actually has the real defamation lawsuit in this situation is Kendrick's woman. Because she's wife, she's not a public figure. She mined her business and she got accused of being a victim of the methtic violence and he said that her child was Kendrick's best friend, business partner.
Speaker 4: Well, that's the real defamation.
Speaker 5: Couldas could a Donnis bring legal action too, because Kendrick spoke to a Donnas in one of the songs and.
Speaker 4: That wasn't sure your father is a terrible person. That's defvation. I mean that there's more defamation on drakeson.
Speaker 2: Well and other news.
Speaker 7: Kanye cannot be canceled.
Speaker 5: Apparently he has rejoined the billionaire's club with an estimated worth right now of two point seven seven billion dollars. So At Venture Services is welcoming Kanye back into the billionaire's club after it is revealed that he has a networth now that two point seven seven billion. The company revealed that the valuation of what'sn networth is based on his music portfolio and the sole ownership of Yeezy. It's a brand, although Kanye nor Services divulged like additional details. This is a big deal because y'all remember he was the billionaire status Forbes all that stuff, but then they claim that he lost the billionaire status due to the end of his partnership with Adidas, and he's been on this whole Vultures tour and they can't cancel me.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna do this by myself. And this is given his.
Speaker 2: Working well dropping the clues mom for Kanye West. What is Kanye selling though? Is he cool?
Speaker 3: He did?
Speaker 5: He done small releases like the wet T shirts and stuff like that, and he actually made it very affordable like the wet T shirt was like twenty dollars he done.
Speaker 4: I saw hoodie last week he made like two three million dollars in a day.
Speaker 7: He had some women's stuff. Yeah, let me say, is that the only easy site? I guess, so get the websites at the top.
Speaker 2: It's this Yeezy supply dot com. I typed it Yeazy, but I don't know that's yeah so's.
Speaker 7: He's been doing small releases and I saw post some.
Speaker 1: New sneakers that look very comfortable. By the way, I got forty six year feet.
Speaker 7: Though, you coming back over to the Kanye West support.
Speaker 2: Side, what do you mean coming back over to the Kanye we support You've.
Speaker 7: Never rubbed me as a guy that supports Kanye Like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I way Easy slides to this day because they're comfortable. I've always said that you like the slides.
Speaker 7: But do you are you in support of Kanye at this point?
Speaker 1: I don't understand, y'allo. There's no second that things aren't that extreme. It's like, Yo, I'm not gonna diss him because he made two billion. If that's your question, I'm not stop wearing Easy Like what just I didn't know? I'm just that I did because I disagree with certain things that a person does, don't mean I throw them away.
Speaker 4: I like easy slides, okay, but you don't wear easy slacks.
Speaker 7: Don't have a pair of easy slides, But I love I have the way. I have a bunch of stuff from That was.
Speaker 2: Actually the biggest issue. I was like, damn, is gonna become a symbol of hate. Got the socks? Remember socks? Got those? I never had, no easy.
Speaker 4: The black ones never did that.
Speaker 5: The ones that he got, No, I don't even go with his swag, the barbecue, the barbecues wearing.
Speaker 1: To me personally, the easy slides the best thing easy ever made to me, It's so comfortable.
Speaker 2: I've heard that so easy slides though. Easy kicks though too.
Speaker 7: I really think Kanye West and the.
Speaker 2: Older ones, the three fifties and all of.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah yeah, older ones.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but he can't do those no more because they I'm.
Speaker 3: Not a hater.
Speaker 7: I didn't say you were a hater. I just didn't think that you were with the bring Kanye back around train. But you and that you just hear the Mason never struck me that way.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 1: I can disagree with a person and not agree with what a person does. But I'm never ever gonna do that, especially to a black bean. I'm never gonna say, Yo, he's done, leave him alone, throw him out, don't ever bring him back. No, all right, that's the press's jobs. Gals, gals, gals, Charlamn, I'm saying that's the press.
Speaker 7: Think you're just angry. That's why he tried to bring it up.
Speaker 4: That's true.
Speaker 1: I'm right, give me a donkeys. Before after that, I was speaking angry. Okay, there's a man named mon Jay d James Wooden who needs to come to the front of the congregation. We would like to have a world with him. Please, all right, we'll get to that. Next to the breakfast club, Good.
Speaker 2: Morning, wake up.
Speaker 14: If you're like into the breakfast club, I just wanted to know how you came up with them.
Speaker 3: Don't be a day.
Speaker 18: Because I am not.
Speaker 4: A bunch of donkeys.
Speaker 1: That is why, Charlamagne, we live a life where we are tongue based off who he lay a thing.
Speaker 2: You never will say it on the breakfast club. I'm the words of Charlemagne to God, he's a donkey.
Speaker 3: Ah Man, Charlamagne, you've given donkey to day.
Speaker 1: To who Now, well, Buster i'ms Donkey today for Friday, January twenty fourth, goes to Monjay.
Speaker 2: I think that's his name, Monjay, Monjay d James Wooden.
Speaker 1: Okay, here's twenty five years old and helps from the great state of Kentucky dropping the clues bombs for everyone who listens to us on Real ninety three one in Louisville, Kentucky. Thank you for your support. Now, we all love fast food. We eat it for different reasons. The number one reason is we're hungry. Okay, It's convenient, it provides comfort, full disclosure. You know, I'm a fast food franchise on its salute the Crystal dropping the clues bombs for Crystal.
Speaker 4: But another fast food restaurant I grew up on is Windy.
Speaker 1: And that's why this story made me laugh because I understood both parties involved. Okay, when I was a kid, I would drive my grandmother rolls At into town.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: She would run her errands in most corner South Carolina, and when Aarons was done, she would always want to go to Wendy's. And when we got the Wendy's, she would stress to me when we was going through the drive through that she wanted her fries hot.
Speaker 2: Okay, I can literally hear her right now telling me no, tell them.
Speaker 4: You want the fries hot. She would stress hot.
Speaker 1: And that's a common sentiment amongst anyone who orders French fries. You want them fresh, you want them hot. But those Windy's hot fries hit different, even though I think in twenty twenty five crystal fries are better. But those Wendy's hot fries slap. And Manjay was angry over the temperature his fry, temperature of his fries. Now, when you're angry over the temperature of your fries, you simply say, hey, these fries are cold.
Speaker 2: I would like them hot. Most fast food restaurants will oblige.
Speaker 1: But when it's ten forty one pm at night in Kentucky, apparently handling things civilly is not an option. See Manjay in a group of people he was with, allegedly started arguing in the drive through over the cold fries, and then the suspect in this squad went into Windy's because they wanted action. What happened next, Let's go to ABC AL. I've been on your side for the report.
Speaker 3: Please.
Speaker 23: A man was arrested today in connection to a shooting at a Wendy's restaurant when police police started over cold French fries. LMPD says Manja. James Wooton turned himself in for the January sixth shooting. According to his recitation, he was with two other people and that Wendy's drive through on Dixie Highway. James Wooten and the other suspects allegedly got into a fight with the worker over cold French fries. Louisville Police released these photos from the scene. Three suspects got out of the drive through and then came inside the restaurant, where James Wooton allegedly fired at the Wendy's worker. She was hit and taken to the hospital where she is expected to survive. James Wooton is right now being held on a bond of fifty thousand dollars round.
Speaker 2: Of applouth for that Wendy's employee.
Speaker 1: Okay, and the immortal words of Ray Corner Chef, you got guns, we got guns too, okay And in the words of the almighty Bullhagen F that you buck we bucked back. Simanja, you learned a valuable lesson, and that lesson is simply never judge a book by its cover. You thought Homie was sweet because you know they weren't in the thuging. Okay, you thought that you was gonna go in that Wendy's and bully that person because they worked at Wendy's. You saw that in black pants, that red shirt, that black apron with the Wendy's logo on it, and you thought this was gonna be a breeze. And then that Wendy's employee showed you that the beef really is fresh, never frozen. Okay, you went for hot fries and ended up getting a hot fire. This is why I be telling folks go to therapy, though. Okay, you have to go do the work on yourself, because this is simply not proper conflict resolution. Okay, if your fries are not hot, there's absolutely zero reason to argue with the fast food employee, and your damn sure don't need to go in the Wendy's and lick a shot.
Speaker 4: Okay, what is the point?
Speaker 1: How many times do I have to get on this radio and tell folks before they react, do some jail math in your head.
Speaker 4: All right, simple calculations.
Speaker 2: Can I afford to do?
Speaker 1: What it is I'm about to do because the cost can sometimes be too high. You might lose your life, you might lose your freedom, and who wants to die? Are go to jail forever? Over that new mushroom bacon cheeseburger at Wendy's. Okay, Minja is being held right now where a bell said at fifty thousand dollars and he's being charged with a salt.
Speaker 4: I'm sure it's gonna end up being assault with a deadly weapon.
Speaker 1: That's twenty years, okay in Kentucky, Sir, twenty years in prison because you wanted your fries hot and didn't know how to properly communicate that to a Wendy's employee.
Speaker 4: Now you about to go to prison.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something.
Speaker 4: You about to go to prison, and.
Speaker 1: When they find out what you're in there for, they gonna give that fresh meat and nickname. Okay, I promise you, they gonna call you young Baconada in prison.
Speaker 2: All right, that's right.
Speaker 1: You're gonna go into prison single. But after a few months, somebody gonna order a double. And when the word gets out that you like it hot, somebody gonna order a triple. That's a lot of meat and I don't even.
Speaker 2: Want to tell you what that vanilla Frosty is like in prison, but it's hot just the way you like it.
Speaker 1: Please give mon j D. James Wooden the biggest he hull crazy world. This is a very crazy world.
Speaker 7: The Frosty was crazy work.
Speaker 2: Frosty gonna be next. It's gonna be warm.
Speaker 7: That was crazy word.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be warm. Oh that's right.
Speaker 2: And they come with a straw too. All right, thank you for that. Donkey to day. All right.
Speaker 1: Now when we come back, Martin Lawrence will be joining us, Mark Yes, and Will the Icon Living and we're gonna talk.
Speaker 2: To him next. It don't go anywhere. It's the Breakfast Club, Go Morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 20: Morning.
Speaker 6: Everybody is DJ Envy, Jess Hilarious, Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. Jess is six, so she's not here. Laura La Rosa is filling in. And we got a special guest in the building, the Living Legend himself, Martin.
Speaker 1: Maladies and gentlemen, how you feeling good? Great man, Glad to be here with you guys.
Speaker 6: This weekend you're gonna be at the ball Clays and also Atlantic City Performance So if you haven't got your tickets, get your tickets were. Actually today we're giving away front row seats to go to the show. So call it one o five right now, eight hundred and five, eight five.
Speaker 3: Don't say nothing in the front row because I might get you.
Speaker 2: In front row. Those tickets are yours.
Speaker 24: How you feeling, brother, I'm feeling great, man, feeling great, feeling blessed.
Speaker 3: I feel for all the people going through uh tragic stuff in La. You know, with the fires.
Speaker 24: My sisters house burned down. Yeah, so you know we got to start rebuilding.
Speaker 2: You know, so you live in La too, right? It was your house effect?
Speaker 3: No, but it was getting close, It was getting close. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do they call you immediately, like house burned down?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 24: Well I was at my ranch back in Virginia and chilling in the snow and all that was going on.
Speaker 3: I was just one nothing I could do, but my family that I had in La was holding it down.
Speaker 2: Do you reach for your pockets first or do you wait to see what the insurance is going to do both?
Speaker 7: What's the rebuilding process going to be like? Though?
Speaker 5: Like you guys have to wait a certain amount of times before you can even start, Like thinking about that, do they.
Speaker 3: Give you a I really don't know. I really don't know.
Speaker 6: I got to ask about Bad Boys. You know, the Bad Boys franchise picked back up right where y'all left off years ago, right, Yeah, And it's pretty amazing because as a kid, I grew up on it, right, But now my kids are growing up on it.
Speaker 2: So do you expect it to catch so big? And how many are y'all going to do it?
Speaker 6: Cause it's not it's not like you know, usually you do a sequel, it's like and then the one after that it's like, but now it's not whack.
Speaker 2: It keeps going. So how many more you're gonna do? Y'all shooting up?
Speaker 3: I really don't know. You know, you know that the business is fickle.
Speaker 15: You know.
Speaker 24: I hope to do uh more, you know, as long as Will wants to do them, you know what well, and the audience wants some were doing We like giving you a good work and we have a lot of fun with Bad Boys.
Speaker 1: Why I was wondering about the tour, like, like you got money, you're old enow why even go back on the grind and doing a comedy tour?
Speaker 3: Because it's where I started is my baby. It's my bread winner.
Speaker 24: When I don't have nothing else to do, I can't do movies or TV or whatever, I can always go back to stand up and my audience is always there for me.
Speaker 5: I saw a quote you said, the way fighters trained, that's how you train when you're getting ready for comedy. How do you get ready for a tour like this after ten years and getting back on the stage, Like, is that a different level of training now or is it still the same?
Speaker 24: No, it's same. I go to the comedy clubs, you know, and I work out. I go to the comedy store and work out during the week and just keep working out, working out.
Speaker 3: Til I build up our set and too it's ready to go on the road.
Speaker 5: How you pick and choose what goes into your sets, because like I was watching one of your old sets that you did at you mentioned like the Rodney King beatings and like, but you made it funny in a dark time. People so touchy, Like, so do you stay away from certain stufcause you're like, now it's like the.
Speaker 7: Icon right now.
Speaker 24: Mom, I'm a little cautious about you know, subjects that I that I choose and everything.
Speaker 3: When I was younger.
Speaker 24: I was fearless, you know, I just I would talk about anything or anybody.
Speaker 3: But uh, it's a different time.
Speaker 2: Do you remember the times?
Speaker 6: Because I always hear these stories and it's to me, it's like, damn, this this really happened when you used to work telemarketing and you were there with Salt and Pepper.
Speaker 2: I guess can't with that SS and robots, SAS and robot How was those experiences?
Speaker 6: And are you ever amazed at all of y'all was successful in your own way of going?
Speaker 3: Well, we'll see. I wasn't there with kidd and play.
Speaker 24: I was there with Salt and Pepper, and I was always clown and you know, joking around at work and everything, not on the phone doing what I'm supposed to be doing.
Speaker 2: What did you'll have to do?
Speaker 3: I was trying.
Speaker 24: I was trying to crack on Salt. I was trying to crack on saw and Herbie Love was working there too, and I was like, sorry, you know, I'm trying to get what you and she was like, mart, I'm with Herbie. I said, Herbie is your boy your boyfriend?
Speaker 1: And I look at Herbie. I said, Herbie, this is your girlfriend. You said yeah, I said, oh man, so then I just had to leave that alone.
Speaker 6: So what were you selling on the phone? That's what I never know, Like, what was seers selling? You're selling maintenance agreement selling me? Do you remember your pitch back then and what you had to do?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: You know, hello, how are you was wondering? You just brought a new applying? How was it working for you? You know in thirty days or sixty days, something could happen to it? Would you like to extend your warranty and all that?
Speaker 2: And the way they said no, did you curse him out? Do you start cracking on them?
Speaker 1: Nah?
Speaker 3: Because a lot of them just hang up.
Speaker 7: Okay, it shows to be like yo, you called me nobody.
Speaker 1: No, no, I remember that you was thinking to my you You you're a very physical comedian, right, like a lot a lot of what you're doing above your facial expression is how you move as you got older.
Speaker 4: Do you believe that impacts your comedy?
Speaker 3: No? No, I still love being physical. I love I love it it's falling all over the floor.
Speaker 1: No no, no, I'm not doing that, but uh I love still doing some physical comedy. Yeah, And you said, you know you don't say what you used to say on stage. I remember an episode of Death Comedy Jam I forgot who he was messing with. I feel like it was at level. But maybe I'm making this up, but you were saying you was talking about a girl. He was with a girl, and you were saying, you remember that episode, Oh you're talking about MC like like yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, but that wasn't the true joke all the time, all the time, Yeah that that wasn't true.
Speaker 3: That wasn't true. I was just messing with her boyfriend and I was just jagging at them. So you know, I just said that.
Speaker 1: God damn. You know he had to approach you about that. He couldn't do nothing. He could woo my ask. Yeah, yeah, it was tired at the time or something. Why did you decide to art him up like that?
Speaker 2: Because and love and I was saying, get him with a joke. That's the hell of a joke to say.
Speaker 3: In front of him.
Speaker 6: Used to do the I used to do a rap City with him, not rap city, But yeah, has anybody like you mad about that joke?
Speaker 2: Nah?
Speaker 3: She she was real cool. She's real cool.
Speaker 6: Anybody ever coming to you after the show and wanted to fight because like he said, you didn't hold anything back, like you didn't care who was in that show.
Speaker 2: You was going at him. Anybody said you, I'm gonna being outside.
Speaker 3: After Noah because I'm not that dude man. And I got goomed.
Speaker 2: Back then, so it wasn't happening.
Speaker 3: Wasn't happening and then.
Speaker 2: And I still got him. So going back to that, all right, we got more with Martin when we come back, so don't move. It's the Breakfast Club, Good morning morning. Everybody's the j n V.
Speaker 6: Jess hilarious, Chelama and the guy we are the breakfast Club, Law and the roaster filling in for Jess. We're still kicking with Martin Lawrence. Now in the news, we see that your daughter got engaged to Eddie Murphy's son. Congratulations.
Speaker 24: And he's a great kid. I'm a great young man. I don't think she could have found nobody better.
Speaker 2: Now, we have this rule up here, if we're ever out and about whoever has the most money.
Speaker 3: Has to pay. Well, Eddie already said I have to pay for it.
Speaker 1: He said he paid for the last six weddings, you know, because Eddie got a lot of kids. He said he paid for the last six. So he said, na, this is on you. He said, I said, I don't mind.
Speaker 7: So he's still holding you today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's holding me to that. He's holding me.
Speaker 2: When they first told you the he was connected with you, did you call Eddie and be like, hey, man, you know children of dat?
Speaker 16: No?
Speaker 3: I just uh. When I talked to him, I said, can you believe it?
Speaker 24: And he said it's beautiful long as they respect each other and love each other.
Speaker 3: World two.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 6: No, I picture you and Will at the door and they coming up and you're having that conversation.
Speaker 1: You never had to have that conversation. No, with my daughters, I'm open. I'm I'm uh, you know, I'm kind of father that gives them room.
Speaker 24: If the boyfriends they're bringing me to meet are disrespectful, then they're going to see another side of me.
Speaker 3: But if they're nice, young man or whatever, I don't.
Speaker 7: I don't do all by the time you meet my dad, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and my reputation proceeds it.
Speaker 4: So people.
Speaker 2: In the comedy world.
Speaker 4: You know, I also wanted too.
Speaker 1: But growing up, you know, watching you play, watching you in Big Mama's house, I never thought anything of it. I just thought it was funny. But nowadays you hear people say, oh, you know, that's you got to.
Speaker 2: Sell your soul in Hollywood, and that's humiliation rituals, And.
Speaker 4: What do you think of that book?
Speaker 24: Doing what I do and doing Big Mama and characters like that name or whatever. These are strong black women, you know. And I'm a comedian, you know, and I'm not above playing the character, putting on the dress or whatever, because I'm in tune with my manhood, you know, So I know who I am, So I don't worry.
Speaker 10: About all that.
Speaker 6: Is that a missed art because we've seen it with you, We've seen it with Eddie. But now it seems like everybody, like he said.
Speaker 1: It's afraid to do that, but except for talent, except except t Yeah, if you're in tune with your manhood, you shouldn't be worrying about it, you know, if you ain't letting nobody get it other than your dress.
Speaker 2: Whatever point.
Speaker 1: Whatever, a point where you felt like the industry boxed you in and they just wanted you to be the funny guy.
Speaker 2: And didn't give you, like I guess, room to grow as an actor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I haven't been offered a lot of dramatic roles.
Speaker 15: You know.
Speaker 24: The closest I had to I got a dramatic role was I had to do it myself was the line between eleven eight.
Speaker 1: So that was the closest. And then I wind up recently, about two years ago, I did.
Speaker 24: A movie called mind Gage that was total drama, no comedy and everything else.
Speaker 3: So I did about two Now.
Speaker 2: They also talk about Blue Streak the sequel. Yes, you guys are shooting that.
Speaker 3: We're working on them. You're working on right, we're writing.
Speaker 2: Does leave off in Mexico or have you figured that out as yet?
Speaker 3: No, we haven't figured it out yet.
Speaker 24: Yeah, but if they come get me from Mexico, you know, because I had the diamond, so I'm living high off the hall, you know, So we'll see what happens.
Speaker 1: You got to be a crazy soundtrack to like the first one? Oh yeah, how do you choose what to do a sequel to? Because the Blue Streak was good? But to me, I'm like, y'all rather see Life Part two, like I like another one.
Speaker 3: I like to see how y'all they want?
Speaker 1: Everybody wants to be Life Part two. But you got to remember me and Addy were we were what ninety fout time. It can be a period, So it can be based on when y'all first got out, wheny'all first broke out, What did Ray and Claude do?
Speaker 2: What was their life like when they.
Speaker 1: First broke Well, we went to the baseball game, Mber, that's all we saw, right. You know what that getting introduced to Biagros.
Speaker 7: Might made it through the experience.
Speaker 2: They want you to die with.
Speaker 1: You right when y'all broke out, right, Well, if somebody puts it together, man, hey, I told her. I talked to Daddy about it, and that is Hey, man, if somebody could make it make sense, hey, well we'll do it again. Do you get I don't want to say frustrated, but like having to convince people in Hollywood, like you Martin Lawrence, you know what I'm saying, like having to sit down and pitch things or like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's frustrating.
Speaker 24: That's frustrating, but it's part of the business, you know, and and it's hit a mess, you know.
Speaker 3: But I have a strong faith in uh in God and uh he's my Asian.
Speaker 7: It's crazy to me that you still have to pitch things.
Speaker 5: Just hearing that, it's like, wow, what about a Martin reunion, Like, I know you guys did the reunion, but like people wanted to see like actual episodes like maybe You're Not Sex and the City. They got back there the dated episodes and then they had a movie like is there anything on screen.
Speaker 7: From you guys that we're going to ever see.
Speaker 2: From the Martin from Martin Cash?
Speaker 24: Yes, no, no, Tommy Ford was a big part of of what we did and him not being there, it's not the same.
Speaker 10: Got you.
Speaker 3: We we called uh lightning in a bottle that that won't happen again.
Speaker 4: Did you type cast yourself with Martin?
Speaker 2: Meaning like being at the character name with Martin, and they saw how you acted on the show, they expect you to be like that.
Speaker 4: In everyday life.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, yeah, because every time I've been around you, you seem like you very reserved, laid back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm nothing like the Martin on exactly. You know, people do ask me that you like Tomorrown on TV. Sometime I tell them, hell yeah, I'll throw your ass out. But I think that's a lot like a lot of times people see you when they think something's wrong.
Speaker 2: But I'm like number one, he's older. Number two.
Speaker 3: How did we ever know that was you told us that was him, right, yeah, Nah, that was my energy.
Speaker 24: That was me just projecting, just being big, just you know, giving you a bigger version of Martin and you know, just just having fun, just having fun. But I'm not like that in real life. I'm I'm mature. That's my job. You don't want to be on all the time. That gets annoying. People don't take you serious.
Speaker 4: And is that the reason you have to whip ass because people, oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: And with the y'all know what it is. Though. You got a lot of different comedians on there.
Speaker 1: You got just hilarious of course, Adele Givings, be Simone Chieko, be DC, Young Flyer, Dion Cole just to name a foot.
Speaker 2: How do you pick who you want.
Speaker 1: To be on the roll, Because that's such an honor for a comedian to be on the roll with Martin Lord.
Speaker 24: Because they fire they fire man, there's ho talented. They're the next ones, you know, the next comedy stars. You know, for me to just have a little piece of helping them out, getting them some exposure or whatever, you know, I'm an honor to do that.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm supposed to do. You know in my position, and uh so I love it and I love working with them.
Speaker 6: Well call it one o five right now. If you want to sit in the front row eight hundred five, eight five one, you have to be in New York. W ain't flying you, w ain't paying for a bus ticket. We just got your tickets. If you're in New York, or you could make it to New York, call it one o five right now. Eight hundred and five eight five, one oh five one. You're gonna be at the bar plays tonight, So you get those tickets tonight, Saturday. He's gonna be in Atlantic City, February eighth, Houston, Valentine's Day's gonna be in your neck of the wood, South Carolina, Greenville.
Speaker 1: No, it's not just in South Carolina, just the low country in February fifteen, Charlotte, North Carolina.
Speaker 6: So if you haven't got your tickets, get your tickets, and we appreciate you for joining us.
Speaker 1: Stoways Man, thank you all for having me. Man, I'm glad I came in. Man, it's been a minute.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: That's what it is. It's Martin Lawrence. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, The Breakfast Club. Morning, everybody.
Speaker 6: It's DJ n V Jess Hilarious, Charlomagne the guy. We are the breakfast club, Law and the Rosa filling in for just this morning and it's time for pastor or go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Djen, what's what some.
Speaker 7: Guys happen Friday?
Speaker 1: Big?
Speaker 4: What's happening? Look very fresh today? Very fresh and brown?
Speaker 8: Thank you?
Speaker 10: What is it?
Speaker 7: Would you call me? Yesterday? Nineties?
Speaker 2: Something I forgot? Young nineties, young ninety young nineties.
Speaker 7: I like that nickname. I think it's fitting.
Speaker 2: Yes, vibe and is the nineties is the best?
Speaker 1: Like you know, all old ladies say I'm nineties round com fine, you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 3: You got the fly nineties.
Speaker 7: We don't believe, we don't believe you need more people. You're only when I ever heard it?
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 4: Okay, what's the reason for the disrespect?
Speaker 7: Okay, verify your delusion?
Speaker 25: Yeah, speaking of nineties vibes, I want to get into this R and B artist out of Atlanta. His name is Chase scha Court and he's dropping a project called Wonder Love. The first single off of it is called Limericks.
Speaker 7: Give Me for That. It's nice. The full album I already heard it.
Speaker 9: It's great.
Speaker 7: It's R and B, but it's also like jazz. It's also like house music kind of. So it's a dope project. I can't wait for it to drop.
Speaker 15: Now.
Speaker 25: Another single that I want to talk about is Jordan and Tug and Bryson til it with.
Speaker 7: Three oh five.
Speaker 2: That's all I like to take a three or four to the three o five.
Speaker 7: Yeah, shout out to Bryson. Shout out to it over from Miami. Wait, what is with you in the holes today?
Speaker 4: Know what crazy?
Speaker 2: Crazy?
Speaker 7: T G I now because we were singing it's fine, Eliah.
Speaker 2: You know, I said, that's the version that women used to say.
Speaker 7: You did not say women.
Speaker 2: Started singing whenever they wanted. That's not the point women back in the day. Miami, you take a woman, you know, and she would be impressed.
Speaker 7: Does my Oh does Miami impress you make you? I mean, I think it depends on the age.
Speaker 4: Miami's like apple Bee's Miami.
Speaker 7: Oh, so you don't have an issue women who don't want to go to apple Bee's, is what you're saying.
Speaker 6: Because I thought you are we talking about Let's move on to Miami and slew to because actually Virginia was first, and then Miami.
Speaker 2: So what's the next one? I was with nobody, Nobody, God, damn Virginia.
Speaker 7: That was the process, the part of that generation for that weekend.
Speaker 2: Maybe not you would go.
Speaker 7: Hampton. You're probably was going to Myrdle.
Speaker 2: We would go there.
Speaker 25: Let's get into the last record's sexy Red Bruno Mars with Fat Juicy on.
Speaker 2: Shout out to all the girls.
Speaker 1: Peeing on guys, got them thinking that they're doing something, got them all excited for no reason.
Speaker 4: Guys gassed up, not knowing.
Speaker 2: They just getting on.
Speaker 25: That's not true actually, but okay, anyway, Jesus Christ, so you like the record?
Speaker 2: I like it?
Speaker 6: Okay, you know, I thought about you the other day. I seen Nicole stupid, don't do that, a terrible segment you put Yeah, I'm finishing my seconds and you put us onto Nico Brand And I heard this new record.
Speaker 2: It's dope.
Speaker 25: He's spitting too, Yes, the one with Kai, the freestyle, it's crazy, it is, it is. We're actually he's going to be on my tape that's dropping this year.
Speaker 7: The record is crazy.
Speaker 4: Dropping the tape.
Speaker 2: It's like an album, right, He's dope.
Speaker 7: Yes, get about a song with sexy right to No, I'm just trying to figure out how we got is not important.
Speaker 11: You know what.
Speaker 7: Period?
Speaker 5: Okay, sexy on this record, though, I was a little confused when she when he was looking for her online.
Speaker 7: I'm like, why is Bruno looking for sexy?
Speaker 4: But you know he said he was looking to make a script club.
Speaker 7: Do you think she was perfect for the record?
Speaker 25: It reminded me of the Finesse record with Cardi, which I did like at the time.
Speaker 7: You said that. People are saying it, but.
Speaker 25: I also feel like I could have did without the record, the whole your niece, the whole record.
Speaker 1: Look, I know not now, it will like a record sonically, but I know she don't like the content of that record.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'll play it at the party, but it's not going in my phone.
Speaker 5: Like you're trying to say, sexy, sound cleaned up on the record. I'm like, she always sound to be just not her typical.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I love it, both of them. It's a lot for Bruno to be saying too.
Speaker 5: It's almost like when Ja Cob was saying you need it as go put it, and.
Speaker 7: It's like certain artists I don't really want to hear you talk like this to me. You know what I'm saying. Oh but anyway, if you.
Speaker 2: Got let me tell you that if Nyla was a record literally, she'd be queen the t for you and I t y who you record? Oh my god?
Speaker 7: Beat that song?
Speaker 25: Well, if you guys like the songs that you heard today, and make sure you guys follow me on the gram at Nilo simone, that's n y l A S Y M O N e e E.
Speaker 7: You can click the link in bio for the playlist.
Speaker 25: We're gonna repost it on the Breakfast Club page and then also makesure you follow my podcast page, We Need to Talk. We just hit thirteen k followers and forty thousand on YouTube, So I.
Speaker 4: Think you should do that.
Speaker 2: You should do a segment where like online with like what what what is your song like? What is your song like? If you were a song, what's would you be?
Speaker 10: Though?
Speaker 7: I like the song you picked unity with my ringto I was in middle school. My song is had to back to OC.
Speaker 2: Okay, you have to pick on for your uncle, which one would it be? They have to pick on for you? Swather men, it needs to be something like about being a minute. It's all gay too will be your song.
Speaker 4: What I don't know what's wrong with him? You know that So Long won't be your song?
Speaker 2: Chicken Head project, Pat, I'm looking for the whole sexy rest.
Speaker 7: I think it would around the Way, Around the Way.
Speaker 2: Word, you know, you know what, because that he needed around the Way girl.
Speaker 4: We was looking for around the Way girls. Anybody starting for Long?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she did a song like so like need of Me and so we don't have any those we don't.
Speaker 7: I'm not mad at looking for the holes.
Speaker 5: But around the Way girl is the vibe, the lips is lying, it's low late, and they always is looking for the girl.
Speaker 1: Okay, speaking of two pair, she got full of Valentine. Oh, that's rights from New.
Speaker 2: York to all Right, Well, it's the Breakfast Club. You're checking out the Breakfast Club morning.
Speaker 6: Everybody is DJ n V Jess hilarious, charlamage the God. We are the breakfast Club, lawing the roaster, filling info jests. We got a salute Martin Lawns for joining us this weekend.
Speaker 2: Man Marty Mas saluted the icon living.
Speaker 1: Martin is going to be in Brooklyn tonight, right, that's right, He's gonna be in Brooklyn at the Ball play tonight.
Speaker 2: Get your tickets. It's through some tickets available City Atlantic City tomorrow.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And also salute to Mandy be and Wheezy Decisions Decisions podcasts and they have a book, No Holes bar will be dropping in June, so saluted them for coming as well.
Speaker 1: Man saluted my nieces Man Dyan Weezy. You can listen to a Decisions Decisions on the Black Effect, iHeart Radio podcast network and their new book, their first book, actually No Holds Barred. It'll be out on June twenty fifth, but you can pre order now wherever you buy books, and that is available via Black Privilege Publishing, Simon and Schuster, my booking print.
Speaker 2: That's right, all right. When we come back, positive notice to Breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: Good morning morning everybody. It's the ej NV Jess Hilarious, Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club Charlamage. You got a positive note?
Speaker 1: I do, and it's simple. I just think we need more accountability and more transparency. That's it, nothing more than nothing less. Think about that for the weekend. I think we need more accountability and more transparency. Have a blessed day, Breakfast Club, bitch, is you don't
Speaker 3: Finished for y'all Dune