Speaker 1: Yip yip. You know, boys is back and redoad it all in your mind. Yeah, now deep throating.
Speaker 2: This is for the streets, the real, the real goading, the distenfranchise, the.
Speaker 3: Truth escapegoating, and they ain't know where we speak the truth, so they ain't quoted because we wrote it. The North South East Coaches, the gee be mocked for keeping your head, Bobby, it ain't no stopping and once to be drops head by and.
Speaker 1: Then the system is so corrupt they threw the.
Speaker 2: Rock out their heads and then blame on us.
Speaker 1: Don't get it twisted on coding.
Speaker 2: We danced to put no butterment biscuits.
Speaker 1: It's really d y'all.
Speaker 2: Ghetto Boys in the House reloaded with another episode of information and instructions to help you navigate through this wild, crazy, beautiful world.
Speaker 1: In the studio Terry gross Man, what's up, y'all? What's up? Tee man?
Speaker 4: Pleasure to be here, brother, geez, you gotta be in the ghetto boys reloaded?
Speaker 1: Were you looking stiff? Hell over there? Man?
Speaker 2: Hey man, you got the bed out. I never knew you had the beard. You're going going wide with the beard now?
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, I just decided to do a little something different. It will grow decides to grow.
Speaker 1: Now, is that one of the beers with the.
Speaker 4: With the with the glue in it? No, this ain't glue in. That's the real Yeah, it's a real beard. It on itch in two weeks.
Speaker 1: None of it. Ain't no shoe polish on that.
Speaker 4: You're gonna use the polish.
Speaker 2: What do you think about dudes that had the beards when they had a shoe polish on the beards.
Speaker 4: Well, you don't know if they You don't know if it's their color, if their original color, or a shoe pola, because you'll never see it with a white shirt on.
Speaker 1: I never thought.
Speaker 4: About that, Yeah, never, wasn't nothing but black and some dog blue because guess what, when it's gonna leak, it's gonna be all over in here around here.
Speaker 1: Just like a curl, it's gonna leak. That's a damn good point, man. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So if you see somebody with a black shirt on the summer, oh it's died.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Look you're from where you're from, Houston? Yeah, acres home, acres homes right, Okay, so growing up in acres homes, do you remember a time where you wasn't like a funny man like a dude that just cracked jokes and stuff.
Speaker 4: And yo, man, man, I can't remember because I think I could just say ever since I was probably seven, I think just started. But then you know, you don't know. I could tell you a story right quick. I'll make it quick. Uh my mom's best friend, you know, we used to go to the house over off off of Tiitwell and then she whooped her daughter one time. She was in there just whooping and I said, God, damn, we was little kids. I'm like, man, we ain't finna get it too. The little girl come out crying because I know we ain't do nothing. The little girl come out crying.
Speaker 1: I said, God, damn.
Speaker 4: Man, this little girl won't start crying. So I don't know, man, I just picked up a banana and put it in my mother store like a monkey. The little girl stopped crying and started laughing, and little girl followed me all over that house. Man, seven years old, they had bananas. They had bananas on the table back in the day. You mama had all the fruit on the table was.
Speaker 1: Fake, but some of that was real.
Speaker 4: That was a real banana. I hate that damn banana. You did that to make her make her laugh because I didn't want to see her cry anymore because she was really crying.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: And when you when you hit that, when you hit that right there? Oh yeah, man, she was into it. So I said, man, I can't take this. And I remember, I'll never forget that. Man. I was seven, and I don't know if that's how it started, but then, yeah, could be.
Speaker 1: Were you a class clown? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got kicked out a lot of classes.
Speaker 1: And what elementary did you go to? I went to? Uh?
Speaker 4: Which one I went to? I went to Williams Williams, Yeah, nakeds home you got mc Williams. Did you go to the booker t I went to booget to high school? Yeah, but that was school. And in middle school I went to shout Well. Because we moved around a lot. Yeah, our parents moved.
Speaker 1: Man, like once a year.
Speaker 4: I can't. I just know we were staying in a whole lot of houses, a bunch of apartments. That's all I know. I just know we kept something packed. We didn't unpack everything.
Speaker 1: For the future.
Speaker 2: Move was was this something that carried on in your adulthood?
Speaker 1: Like life, it's come from being you know?
Speaker 4: When I was young, I really liked, like really just I really didn't like a lot of people around me all the time. I really kind of like a longer dude. So it's really like came from like that being a long dude. I had like a couple of friends I used to hang with, but other than that, I just didn't really like hang with a lot of people. And to this day, I still don't, even though I know a lot of people, I just don't hang around a lot of people. But it came from it could come. Comedy can come from depression, you see what I'm saying. So you see a lot of comedies that are comedians that have been depressed a lot. So if you remember riding Rightning Williams, the guy that kill himself, White guy comedian Robert Williams, Yeah he started he was depressed. That's come from depression. So you do comment to avoid your depression. So that's why you see a lot of comments when they get off, man, they just be like they just laid back.
Speaker 1: Have you experienced depression?
Speaker 4: Pression?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, man, oh yeah for sure. Is that why you got in in the comedy.
Speaker 4: I don't. I just got into it because I don't know, man. I guess it's always was in me to be into it, but I was. What really happened, How do I really got to be a comedian? Was this guy named David Bradford. He was a comedian, He was an actor. He was doing plays, he was doing commercials in Houston, and he took me to.
Speaker 1: The Comic Club. Was at the hip hop.
Speaker 4: Hip hop coming stop right off of Cross Timbers, at that hotel of Cross Timbers and forty five and Cross Timbers.
Speaker 1: So that was before it moved to downtown.
Speaker 4: Right, that was the first one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember that hotel. Yeah, that's why I saw Roger Troutman. Roger Rodger Troutman played there.
Speaker 1: Once at that hotel. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I went on a double date, you know, with this chick he was. I went on a double date, right, and my homeboy was with this chick that I used to mess with.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to figure this one out. Who won where it was?
Speaker 2: I mean I won because you know she was for the streets, you know, like, hey, I'm just keeping a buck, bro. Any chick that dates another dude, homeboy, Yeah, if she knows that y'all have a relationship, and she hook up with that other dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she for the street street.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't say too much about the homie either, but you know, you know how we did when we were growing up.
Speaker 1: You know, it was bros before you know.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah she a street Yeah yeah, she has some miles on that thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Uh yeah.
Speaker 2: The trip part about it is that I think uh could have been a good girl. She had potential, you know, but you know a lot of times you get caught up.
Speaker 1: And dated for a while. No, no, no, no, it wasn't like that. She wasn't. It was just a chick that I was, you know, kind of kicked it with or whatever. I got it.
Speaker 2: I don't, I don't, I'm not. I'm not sure that any woman that I've ever committed to would stoopid that loan.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about committed to because you have to really know and learn. You have to learn a woman to know that what she's capable of doing. You know, if you have to learn a woman. I understand that's always exceptions because somebody's like, well my woman for twenty years and yeah know, so you have to learn. You have to learn a woman. And if you learn something that's just like learning a friend. You know, you're learning your homeboy, like you know, nah, that ain't that ain't him?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: That ain't that he? Ain't that dude?
Speaker 4: You know, yeah, because she's snoring at night and you know him. If she just now start snoring, you you didn't never know her, right, that's Gwen?
Speaker 1: Man, Yeah, I know Gwen.
Speaker 2: So so so getting back on track, you you picked up David Bradford.
Speaker 1: Right right right, good friend of mine. Man, we bro.
Speaker 4: He took me like, we come pick me up, saying, man, listen, man, we're gonna go to this comedy club. So he went out watching him for the first time. I was like, hey, man, I ain't gonna lie to you. Bro, I ain't gonna Man. You wasn't funny, man. That stuff you was saying wasn't funny at all. I said, I want you to switch it up, like I'm not even a comic yet. Switch it up, man, say this before you say that. I'm telling him what to say. He said, Man, that's a good idea. We got a second show. I said, okay, cool. He did a second show and it worked, you know, And that joke that I told him it worked, he said, Man, once you help me, right, I said, well, okay, I'll help you. So you know I helped him out. You go back again. He was slamming again. He was doing good. He kept going good. Said get on stage. I said, Man, ain't getting on that stage.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: I'm a street coming. I go out in these streets of rego you right now, you weren't right. Let's go get it. But when you then one day he took me out. Man. We was drinking and stuff bro getting drunk. Then they called my name. Roushann called my name. Never forget it called my name. One day I'm sitting it back like John Piece ruse uh, he called my name. I said, god Lee Man. I walked up there, man, like I was man. I grabbed that mic man. Man, I didn't know. I wasn't sweating. I was leaking. When you leak, you leak. I was like, god, leave man. I ain't know what to do. Man. I just started going off the top of my head, just started going. So I tell him stuff man, about my neighborhood where I was flumk. It was home man, growing up with the A C and the window. Man, you better get by, better get by it. Just all the little stuff I got off saved. It was you get three minutes and once you get to three minutes, you gotta come out. So I ain't know. I went over a little bit. He had to explain to me. But mom just by comedy got off, did it again, and I just kept going, never got off stage. I feel like that's where I was supposed to be.
Speaker 2: The first time I saw you on a comedy stage, you was the same man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you come out hear about a man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why I first saw you on that Thursday night.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, So did you start like doing doing the stand up or did you start doing the same man?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, I started.
Speaker 1: I started.
Speaker 4: I started as a comedian first, but I wasn't getting on stage, but I was getting on stage. Every Thursday was Amateur Night. It was going on six months. I was still on Amateur Night. So Rush saying I'm gonna start off Pollow Night, and I already knew it.
Speaker 2: That was Friday nights, Thursday nights. Now I'm talking about that at the new one. When they moved to main Street.
Speaker 4: Main Street was Thursday night, Pollow Night was Thursday night. Then you get on the main stage on Friday and Saturday.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well I went to Maine.
Speaker 4: Yeah you know you went Thursday. Yeah, you went the weekend too. So Rashan said, man, I can start this year. I said, well, let me be let me do the same man, I'll be the same man.
Speaker 1: He said, I don't know.
Speaker 4: He said, Man, I can't pay. I said, man, I ain't looking for no money. Man, just let me just I said. I was trying to get in the door. I had to find a way to get in this door. And I said, I do the same man, I do it. I did it every Thursday for free. I ain't never got paid for that, never, but five for me doing about four five years, maybe three, I sayd about four years. I'm just gonna put four every Thursday. And I just developed my comedy here. Let me do my comedy. Then I go switch and be the same man comedy, go switch and be the same man. And so that's how I got my foot in the door to get on the So I started over there for Steve. I started over for uh deal, Hughley over there, Cedric, I was every weekend. I was there, put me on every weekend. Yeah, man started getting a little bread.
Speaker 1: Then well, you mentioned David Grafford. Yeah, I know that. Rashwan used to work with a dude named David.
Speaker 4: That's what they were, a ray boner. That was the police office. David Rayburn Yeah, Dave raybo They was partners, Yes, it was David Rayburn.
Speaker 2: Man, what happened happened to Dave? So I know he moved to LA but I stopped hearing about it. No, they started writing for the sitcoms, so he started. He became a really great writer in l A. He started doing comedy in l A. And then he became a writer and that's where it picked up at. You know, he was a great writer for a lot of sitcoms has his name on it. So, yeah, that's what he does. That's what he does. Okay, Okay, we're in a really strange space right now with comedy kind of sue, I mean, see himself a scholar of all things comedy. Hey man, in your opinion, it's comedy still flourishing, uh in the I guess in the uh social space that we're in right now with everybody being canceled. You know, you say say something, you know, you trigger something and boom, next thing you know, you're canceled. How do you navigate through all of that, you know and and and be authentic.
Speaker 1: So the world is getting soft.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna put it like that, we're getting soft man, and we used to be hard man. People can take anything, man be hard. The words is getting so soft. So I'm looking at it like, you can't say this. So what I do when something first come out about an incident, I sit back and I wait, and I just watch everybody else take that lead and talk about it on stage first. I just let them do it and see how it's gonna turn out. So when they do that, I was like, then all of a sudden, they canceled. So I know, if you're going to go live, don't say it. You know what I'm saying. You know you got a camera in that room, and you feel me yourself. Don't say it because they don'na come back. They gonna cancel you out. You done. So that's when a lot of cats get get canceled. So me, I just I don't talk about it. I talk about other stuff. So when they talk about how the gay community was down on the comics, now you can't say this, you can't say that. Then I sit back and watch these guys say what they wanted to say, and guess what. Guess who's at the top of the meat chamber. Them guys, and them guys bring it down. They cancel you out. It's a lot of comics got canceled and they got to go back to the circuit again.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to get it, try to eat.
Speaker 2: But it's a lot of guys that didn't get canceled. Also, It's like, it's like, I think that when it comes to cancel culture, people have a very short memory, and you know, they go crazy. There's just outrage when it first happens, and then after two three weeks they're gone to something else. It's like, we can't be mad. It's so much stuff to be mad at that they constantly are switching gears and now we're mad at this what we like? People wake up? Okay, well we're mad at today, and okay, who we mad at today? Okay, we're mad at this person. I personally believe that if if a comic says what he wants to say, and I still think that comedy can be done with good taste, I think it's but yeah, but I think comedy can still be done with good taste and Sometimes I hear comedians say stuff like, well, I'm gonna say whatever I want to say, and it's comed you know, it's comedy and you're supposed to take the pain and blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 2: But comedians don't say anything they want to say because it's certain things, and we know it's certain people that we know they never talk about in a derogatory manner. If they say something about them, it's gonna be joking joke ha. But it ain't gonna be like, you know, a derogatory manner, because I've heard comedians many, many comedians crack jay slave drokes, but I've heard very few say anything about the Holocaust, you know, like a joke about the Holocaust.
Speaker 1: One I haven't.
Speaker 2: They don't play that. I heard a couple of white comedians do it, like Jewish comedians, but not to the degree that I hear black black people are black comics, right, uh make jokes about slavery?
Speaker 4: No, we really it's a well with depth channels. I was it was a few guys that I was talking about slavery. But other than that, you don't like you say, you don't hear every comic talking about it because to me, it gets it can get boring, or it can touch some touch the feeling. If you're talking about slavery on stage and all slavery is about the N word, the nigga is that nigga? That nigga is nig of that, But you're talking about it on you talking about it on stage so bad, you're really getting every comic opportunity to talk about it. So if I'm laughing at that real hard, hey man, I'm gonna make up me something about the slavery. I'm gonna make up me something about it. Next thing, you know, you got some white, white commedian is gonna talk about it. Now you want to get mad at them, But why you you started it? Now you're mad at the white community, white coming because he talking about it, you can't get mad?
Speaker 1: Is that akin to.
Speaker 2: The white news anchor what was her name, Barbie? What's that woman named? I'll come back to her name, but Barbie something? The white woman in I think I think she's from Jackson, Mississippi. Yeah, she's in Mississippi. She was quoting Snoop Dogg's lyrics and she said, for she is on my nissle.
Speaker 1: Live mynsle for shizz on my nizzle is nothing? Yeah what but what? But what? But what is for chizzel? My nissle mean breaking down a ready know right? Uh let me see four.
Speaker 2: For chisel Okay, so chizzle is sure mys my, and then nizzle is slang for the N.
Speaker 4: Word, right right. But she didn't say.
Speaker 1: It's still slang for the N word.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, it's still slag for the N word. I say it properly said. I know, Ketch laughed, but they made jokes out of it. But I still say it was probably like I don't think she should have said it word, I say, I don't think.
Speaker 2: I don't think that they fired her for saying those words because the woman been around. She was working with the company h for twenty years. Uh wlbt. She had been working for them for twenty years, so they already knew who this woman was, right, for twenty years. You said, that's the first time she's ever said something like this. No, they She also got reprimmended for calling one of her coworkers a grand mammy.
Speaker 4: So she was racists already.
Speaker 1: But that's but this is my point. She had her white sheet, but.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing that I don't think that they fired her for that, cause I think they fired her because she was old and expensive.
Speaker 4: You know, she was saying, brain starting to lead.
Speaker 2: Well, well, no, what I'm saying is that she's expensive. You know, she has a big salary. She's been around for you know, with them at least twenty two decades. She's been around at least two decades with that particular station. So you know, you know, she got a pretty nice salary. And you got thirty five year olds right now. If you look around, if you look around the country, a lot of stations are popping up with with with news anchors that are under thirty five years old.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, you see them. Yeah, I see him, young man, I see them.
Speaker 2: And so I think that they fired her so that they can make some room in.
Speaker 1: The cap, you know for a good look. Yeah you know what was for younger look you know?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, they got rid of guess because she said, well, let's let you know, she she listened to everything.
Speaker 1: She listened to raption list. She might she might got you out on.
Speaker 2: A great tape somewhere, and I wouldn't I wouldn't be surprised I wouldn't be surprised if she did, because you know, we gotta did.
Speaker 1: She pretty did, she said correctly. Oh she said it. She said it emphatically.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, cause you out on really dead is a dictionary.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, she's smart. Little boys reloaded podcasts, will be right back after this week.
Speaker 1: And say, man, like, do you have any specials planned?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Man, I'm gonna tell you man. I redd two specials down at the match theater. The first special I taped was for Netflix. So me, uh, Latroit, we Didroit, We did Netflix. He said, Man, I want to do something for you. Man. He took me. Said, man, that's record of him. I said, I said, man, I want to do this Netflix thing. He called made the calls. All of it happened. We used, We started recording it. It was two years ago. We recorded sold our show. H four hundred people showed up packed house.
Speaker 1: I use.
Speaker 4: A guy that I knew that was film. He filmed a lot of video. He do video. I been knowing him since he was a kid. He filmed a lot of videos. He was doing this thing. He messed my whole He messed up everything. He didn't feel none of it right. All of us was messed up, but sign we was messed up. It was so bad that I had to We had to trash it so we couldn't go back. We couldn't use it for Netflix. And I remember I paid I paid this guy a lot of money to do my videos. You know him?
Speaker 1: Oh you knowing personally me? Uh drop the name you know after Orbit? Is that right? Yeah? Okay?
Speaker 4: Call won't answer the phone. But he called for his money. But you called him when I answered the phone. Messed everything up. It couldn't do nothing. It was so blurry, the sound was off. None of the guys was in the position they was supposed to be in. Nothing. It was bad. Troy called me to the house, say, Man, I want you to come to the house man to look at this. Troy was saying, Man, I'm hurting so bad inside. I said, man, let me come over that Troy house. We watched it.
Speaker 1: It looked like.
Speaker 4: A little beta tape was recorded, no little beatas blurred a nineteen sixty five movie. That's what it looked like.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: It was just so terrible, man, So we trashed it. Nothing I could do so I did it again. Did you offer to give you any of the money back. I ain't talked to of it. No phone call on, no call back, no apology, nothing. That's cool. I let it go because I chose them. That's that's on me, because I chose one of the homies to come.
Speaker 1: Was that the one that I attended?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's the one you came to? Yeah at the match data in midtoimea yep, And I had to trash it. It was nothing we could do. We couldn't give it, we couldn't send it all. We gave it to the guy that Troy knows. We gave it him. He said, man, I'm trying to fix it. I'm trying to I can't fix it. He said, I'm trying to fix the sound. I can't fix it. So it was done.
Speaker 2: That's unfortunate, man, because that place, that thing was packed out, man, and the energy was there.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, it was so lit. I did it again. I said, well, I'm gonna try it again with some other people. I tried again with this guy named Moe. He did a pretty good job with it. So they have it right now. So the guy, he's trying to fix a couple of things that was in there. He's trying to work it all out. But that's been over, gonna be a year now since he trying to fix a little stuff that's messed up because this is what Netflix wanted. But now I'm surpassed all that. I don't you know, I ain't worry about no more. So I hooked up with with Wreck, you know, Reshot Records, Wreck.
Speaker 1: Direct.
Speaker 4: I hooked up with Direct. We getting ready to shoot some in Houston in two months. It called Comedy and the Age. Okay, well, we're starting out with comedians from the h We're gonna leave the commune well and we're gonna just go bring all the comedians to Houston. Wherever you're from, it's gonna be that's where you're gonna like you're from Chicago. It's gonna be coming in h featuring Chicago comics coming in h feating Dallas comics. Everything's gonna be filmed here in Houston, So every comic gotta come here. That's gonna be. We try to get the match, but they sold up, so we try to do it in June. We're gonna do it in May, but it can't get the theater. We'll do it in June. So we're looking at two other theaters. Hopefully, if we get these other two theaters, we'll start filming the last weekend.
Speaker 1: In June right here in Houston.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: But that's that's the big thing I got going down. It'd be good for you, man. You know you've been putting You've been putting in a lot of work. Man, it'd be good to see you, you know, get your flowers and get the money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that go with it. It did.
Speaker 4: I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Man. Man, what do you think about these internet comedians?
Speaker 4: The internet comedians.
Speaker 1: They're good on the internet.
Speaker 4: You may get several cats from the Internet that's really really funny. They can go out, they can sell out across See, it's like it's like comics. Any of the comics trying to change the com any game, see what I'm saying. So, like, you know how the new rappers is coming in, how they got their flavor with the new flavors of rappers. Now like me, you know, we oh school. We like the way our rappers, our rappers sound. We'll go to watch them perform. They like how they're rappers sound with all them sound the same. But that's how comics is. All these internet comedians are the same they're just in that comedians. But you got some of them that can come in and sell a show out. They'll sell out like that because they're in that comedian. But they get on stage, the ain't got a fifteen minutes, fifteen minutes, and then you might hear one of your jokes on stage and.
Speaker 1: The rest of it them cracking jokes with the audience.
Speaker 4: Rest of it just audience or somebody else's material. So they'll come to Houston and sell out. People pile up in there, but the people will lead the press like, man, spend all my money on this. Yeah, when you're doing Internet in and it's like doing a movie, I could cut I can cut it, cut this, put this in there. I could cut it, put this, put this in there, take that out.
Speaker 1: Be on that stage.
Speaker 4: Ain't no cut. You got to go get it, get off. So if I'm on the Internet, I go on the Internet right now and make up something, say I don't like that, take that out and put this in there. Oh yeah, it's easy. It's easy money for them. They make twenty thousand dollars thirty thousand dollars a weekend. But you going to see an internet comedian, you got to remember that. That's what you're going to see. You're not going to see the professionals who work hard at this each and every day without no social media. And that's how I started, with no social media. You write it down, you in the room with your homie or he with you. He say take this out, put this in. I don't like that. Then you got another guy say put this in. Okay, I like that. It's about in the room. That's how we used to do it. But not these guys. They got all this, They got social media, they got their own cameras, they got their own friends following them everywhere, so they go win regardless.
Speaker 2: What do you say to those who say, yeah, well you guys, who are you know, the traditional stand up comedians, it's just jealous.
Speaker 4: Just you mean, what do you mean by like jealous?
Speaker 2: Jealous of that success, jealous of the internet comedians success.
Speaker 4: It's a matred in that because they're not going by the right way. That's how we see, Well, you ain't doing it the right way. Well you gotta realize they're doing it their way. That's their way to do it. That's their audience they bringing out. They they are called Internet comedians, they're not called stand up comedians. So a stand up comedian can be jealous of the internet media because he could call them theater right now, say I need this theater I got, I got five thousand people want to come see me? Well, show me, show me. You gonna have five thousand people. They can pull it up. They go five thousand people already and they bought their tickets. Guess who they gonna get a building too.
Speaker 2: Do you see there being any type of deterrence there where the venues and even the fans at some point decide that we're not gonna support this type of comedy anymore.
Speaker 4: And uh, they're gonna still support it because it's comedy. Everyone loves to laugh. They're gonna support it because they're gonna keep bringing in different audience. I can go to this city and say I'm in Dallas this week, which is in that comedian, I mean Utah this week. With the he could travel all over the world.
Speaker 1: Do you ever get mad at the fans? Uh? Uh?
Speaker 4: People they want to be you can get mad.
Speaker 2: I say, like, uh, I don't get mad at the fans either, but I do you know, I do hear people talk about the new generation of hip hop and you know, obviously there's some guys out there that are cold blooded who could have handled their own if they had came up in the nineties or or the early two thousands. They still be dope, right, But obviously there's also some guys out there who are you know, who are straight trash, right. And when people complain about the music, I ultimately put it on the fans. When you say the artist is whack, well, the artists can't be whack without the fans being whack. I think the fans are whack if you're gonna buy. If you buy that, it's like, at the same time you complaining, you're purchasing these tickets, you're buying, you're buying the streams, You're investing totally in these type of artists. And I even hear the youngsters. I even read a lot of the comments where they would just say whack. But I'm going to check it out because that's what everybody else is going to do. It's like everybody want to be a part of the show.
Speaker 1: The show.
Speaker 4: They want to see the person who's on the internet live. That's what the artists want to see, so they whack. Even I'm gonna go see them, but then they get on their phone like this show way, this show way, what I thought it was, This showing what I thought it was gonna be to lay Now you done paid you forty fifty dollars to see this guy.
Speaker 2: Well, I think I think to your point, do I do think that there is a place for internet comics. This is a place for that's a place for comics because they do have a fan base, and those fans who are fans to them and like what they do, they want to be in the same space with them. They want to They just want to support whatever they got going on, so they're gonna come out and support that. So they have a right to, like you say, spend their money with who they want to spend that money with, right. But I do think that overall, just the fans automatically assuming that some of these guys are going to be funny, they really understand stand up because they're going to they're going to be at I don't know, the improv or the funny Bone or whatever caroline'es. They think just because they're there that they're going to see some real stand up comp comedy. I think those times, at some point that is going to wane. Those people who really understand comedy, that really like comedy are going to start becoming more discerning. Like yo, wait a minute, Like my time is valuable. These chuckles I give cost something, you know, and I'm not just gonna give them to anybody. I do think that it's going to come a time when when people start to understanding that, okay, that's a very distinct difference between internet comedy and stand up comedy.
Speaker 1: That time, that time is going to come.
Speaker 4: They think they find it out right now if they find out the difference between the real comics and the internet. Command So you go skating, Say you go skating, I mean a skating ring. You gonna skate with the youngsters or you wanna skate with the pros?
Speaker 1: Shite. Some of the youngsters are pros, some of you pros.
Speaker 4: But guess what, Just like I said, some of the youngsters in the Internet comedians are pros. I ain't say all of them was trashed. I said some of them, some them good. So you got the Internet, you got something good. But then that late you want to get on that stage, you want to go on the skating rins, go with the pros man because they go, they gonna make that round look nice. But I ain't gonna skate with the youngsters because they gonna take their time trying to get it. These youngsters took their time and worked on how to perfect the Internet. They found out that they can use their phone and film a whole movie. They know how to do all that. They on their phone twenty four hours day. They don't even gon out side like more. You see them outside. You know, we used to go outside and play uh you know football, no pads on, and we go out hit it. These yongsters ain't outside.
Speaker 5: Gettle boys. Reloaded podcasts will be right back after the break.
Speaker 2: Are there any Internet comedians out there that you personally would endorse like? And can you like actually say that name?
Speaker 4: Country Wayne? Okay, Country Wayne, Country Wayne.
Speaker 1: DC.
Speaker 4: You gonna fly all them cats, the one you brought down for your your roast. I can't think of Carlos them cats. I'll catch a beast. It's not the Internet. They're beasts, man, And that's why they social scessful. They worked on their crawd they worked on they worked on you can't stop there. And what they got going on now, it's unbelievable. It's good, So I wouldn't those are the kind of cast I would enduce those guys. Yeah, I like them. They fund his health.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Are you doing any writing for any type of shows? You mentioned that that David Rayyrn was doing some writing and stuff. You ever did thought about doing any kind of writing for these sitcoms?
Speaker 4: I never did, because once you start writing, that's your time. M hmm, You're gonna write, that's it.
Speaker 2: Well, Paul Mooney was able to balance it. He wrote for Richard and so many other comedians during this time.
Speaker 4: Here, Paul Mooney was already connected.
Speaker 1: Who else is he right for?
Speaker 4: Richard Prown?
Speaker 2: For I mean some of the more modern comedians. I think he did some stuff with Chris Rock and.
Speaker 4: I think, but see, those are comics, not set there's not a setcom. Those are comics. They so you're telling they they didn't have shows.
Speaker 2: That he wrote for that sketch comedy about sketch comedy shows, okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And he was in the position to he was in a great position because he started back writing with them guys back in the seventies. So if you what if you go to me right now, you can see some old movies with Paul Mooney in it. Paul Mooney was already out there doing his thing. So when he got with Richard Prior, Jamie Fox, Red Fox, he got with all them guys and they knew he was an incredible writer. So he could sit there and he can write at his house. Boom, send that in there.
Speaker 1: You go.
Speaker 4: You give me a topic, I write on your topic. I mean, if it comes to me, yeah, I can do it. Yeah. But he was getting paid for it. Some of these guys these days right here, they want you right, but they don't want you to pay. They don't want to pay mm hmm. They write this from help me with this kit, all right, but I'm using my brain to help you level to another? Was that you want me to help you level up? Are you gonna bring me up there with you?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: I just want you to just help me write this last little but I can't get this last piece in. You will help him, all right?
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: Appreciate your hang up on them. I won't mention your name. I don't care to talk about you. If you do a lot of stuff, Paul. When them cast was doing anything, they put Paul Mooney on every time. Paul Mooney writes something. They put his name out there. Paul Mooney helped me with this.
Speaker 2: They had to because Paul Mooney would call the asses out. I wrote for that nigga. Yeah that give me credit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what, it's my joke. I wrote that. Yeah, that's me.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah. Paul Mooney was something else man.
Speaker 4: I opened up for him at the Improv one time and they tried, yeah, yeah yeah when.
Speaker 1: I first did you got any feeling that?
Speaker 4: Oh no, I just got pictures with him and stuff. But that's before the camp we was at. The mprov would probably be it's still there, but you went the old Wamprov when I first started comedy, booked me to open up for him, and I hosted for him, and they try to they try to let me go. I be like, okay, I'm gonna let you. It was gonna find me for that night. True story, It's gonna find me. Paul Mull said, no, I don't find niggas. No, you're working for me the whole weekend.
Speaker 1: Now, Now, why was he gonna find you?
Speaker 4: Because they were saying that what I was telling my jokes I was I was telling I was lighting the crowd up. So the guy that was with Paul when he talked to us.
Speaker 1: Say you wasn't supposed to light the crowd.
Speaker 4: Oh light now uthing. He was like, you're going to high level, too high. We need somebody lord and that. I was like this two start it to the guy that ran the improv and he went back and told me that he was gonna go ahead and let me go for the weekend. So I went for Paul, like, man, I appreciate working with you. Man, this is it's gonna let me go for the weekend. You're not going anywhere. I don't fire niggas who we work together, and the whole weekend, I work the whole weekend. He came back again. I worked with him again, and I worked with him at the Doce Lounge and then the last that's the last time I seen him. No, No, I saw the Carolines in New York.
Speaker 2: So I'm assuming that's one of the best experiences with a comedian, a well known commedy.
Speaker 4: A well known comedian just said, you're not going anywhere.
Speaker 1: Give me your worst.
Speaker 2: Who's who's who's out there that everybody thinks it's probably like this great guy in comedy, and I you had this experience with him, and he was like, Nah, man, that ain't it. I thought this guy was something different.
Speaker 4: Man, I've been with so many cats. Man out, I don't know. I can't really say who. I really can't.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, dropping it now?
Speaker 2: You can't you know what, I'm not gonna do it. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Here's why I'm not gonna Here's why. You know, I really just scratched it. Because here's why. Sometimes people have bad days, even comedies, comics even have bad days. And you know, sometimes somebody can say something, say something and you just say something wrong. You know, you say something the wrong way, and you know, because of whatever, you may not have a time even when you catch us. If you're a good person, you'll catch it anytime. If you're a good person and you are in a bad mood, or you say something and it comes out the wrong way, sometimes you know you have the you have the presence of mind to want to apologize, or you catch yourself and you knew that they can am not the wrong way, and you want to apologize. But what happens is that you start separating from that person who you offended, or you believe you offended, that person may leave or whatever, or that person's on the other side of the room. You over here, and you know you're sitting on you're sitting on it. You're sitting on it, and then time kind of going happens and then you just leave it alone.
Speaker 4: I've seen it happened not too long ago, and you saw it happen. He was there too, that improv.
Speaker 2: Oh oh yeah, you saun happening.
Speaker 4: You calmed everything down. Yeah, if it won't for you escalated to another level. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you saw it happened. Yeah, and them two that was cool. Yeah, you see what I'm saying. But that's what's disrespect. That was a veteran comedian that disrespected another comedian, which that he shouldn't have done.
Speaker 1: I agree one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: I agree with Cordy Hooko one hundred because I mean, whatever you have to say, whatever, no One should go and take over No One's green room and they working. As I learned something from Cory Hookum that night, because it's so true when you on stage. Now, me being a veteran comedian, it's still a lot to learn in this game. But when you on stage, you're working, you're working. You're working for forty five minutes to an hour on that stage by yourself. It's sometimes hot. Sometimes you swear you get tired. When you go get off stage. You do want to go to your green room and relax. But guess what, you got seven shows you got to your body got to do all seventy shows, and you got to be funny for all forty five minutes of those seven shows. You calculate all those hours up doing stand up for that whole weekend, that's over seven hours of comedy. I'm on that stage. So when I get off, I do want to relax my mind because I got another soul out of show.
Speaker 1: What I gotta do?
Speaker 4: I got another soul I show I gotta do. I've been on shows where you get off the stage, you sit down for an hour. Well, you get off stage, you go in the audience. I mean, you go in the lobby, you sell your merchandise. Just think about this. You go stay forty five minutes, you get off, you go in there, sell your merchandise. You gotta sign it. If that's if you want to. You go out there, you meet the people they want. Everybody want to pitch. Everybody, everybody crowd on you. I want my PITCHU, I want picture. Just hold on, I want to pitch. Then you go back and sit down. You got another crowd out there. Now you gotta go out to the go out there to the lobby again. Do the same thing over and over. So when you get off stage, now you don't want to go on the lobby. You want to sit back and relax, and you want to go in your green room and get your mind right and sell your mama's dollars. Like I gotta go back out again. Let me get my mind back set up. Just do this again. So for that instant to happen, I think that person should have apologized for just apologize, saying, man, I apologize for going to your green wound. From what I'm hearing, I don't know he locked the door, but bloom, we couldn't get in all this. I don't know, but it was the streets. He got in the streets. But if I was that guy that did that, I wouldn't have went and apologized. Man, Man, I don't know what I was thinking. I'm sorry, man, this is your weekend. I had no right to take up your agreenroom. I'm gonna sit out here and watch the show. It was wrong for me. So I kind of understood how he felt, you know, in that moment. And I'm cool with all of them, but I just think that when he felt that weekend, and it hurt because it hurts comings because all of us we should be together, but we're worse than rappers.
Speaker 2: Huh, say, man, that's that, y'all bad? Then, y'all you don't even know. Have you ever helped someone? Have you ever helped a comic who ascended to the top and they didn't reach back?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, hell yeah?
Speaker 1: What won't look back? Yeah, well, we'll call you.
Speaker 4: For something. Won't even answer the phone.
Speaker 1: Will call you to let you know they're coming to town and offer some tickets.
Speaker 4: Or who said the who said they don't live here? Oh wow, wow, top of the top? If I tell you the top, it won't reach down and grab you and pull you up because they're afraid that you're gonna take their shine. Yeah, won't do it, but we'll call you. We'll call you nash for some it but won't won't reach back.
Speaker 1: You ever had a.
Speaker 2: A fan or just a person that was in the audience for the night. Wait till you walk outside and try to charge you up about a joke you said, No, you.
Speaker 4: Never had that, because we'll come on my head. It's something totally different than a lot of cats. If you, if you, if a lot of cats hear me, we'll be like man, man you funny.
Speaker 1: I have been. I ain't.
Speaker 4: Never had nobody charge me, yep, because I ain't. I ain't in the mood to stealing nothing because the way I think is not how they think.
Speaker 2: So no, no, no, no, no, I'm not talking about a comic like I was saying. A fan fan fan of somebody is in the audience. Try to charge you up. Try to charge you up for what you said on stage about them, if you said something that they that they felt that was offensive.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 4: Never, never, in my whole.
Speaker 2: Life that is that says a lot. Never, nobody one comedian hit that. That hasn't happened.
Speaker 1: I have no No, one has never did that. I have been probably some consultations.
Speaker 4: It's crazy how you said there was such a serious face. I feel like I feel like I'm in therapy right now. My therapi is just saying something with a serious face.
Speaker 1: You need just consultations.
Speaker 4: Hey, dog, I have never I have been thinking about me.
Speaker 1: I would do.
Speaker 4: I would just show anywhere in that way. I do parties. I do house parties. I do hold in the wild clubs. I have did a show in Louisiana, in Louisiana, batteryes, Louisiana. Hole in the wall, went in there. I'm talking about these thugs like yup walking there and be like with that girl. Man, yeah, I said, I said, yeah, you don't want to be your girl? Made you come? I was talking, man, I said, may now come out? Said, I say, hey, man, I don't even laugh. Man, you got me laughing. Man, I don't know who fucking you?
Speaker 1: Who the fuck you?
Speaker 4: Man? But I don't laugh. Bro, I said, damn, I'm glad you laughed tonight because I saw your shirt head a pistol in it. I said, yeah, you can shoot it when I got a watergup with bleaching and I'll fuck your clothes up. The dude fell out laught. Man, what's your social media?
Speaker 1: Brother?
Speaker 4: Let me let me keep up with you, man, Let me keep up with you, bro, Let me keep up with you. I said, no, man, I just see if I come back here. I don't need you that my number and your case them, law fire you. They gonna call me and ask me who you are.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: We just said that, like fuck, come on, I got you whatever you need, I got you.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: To this day, I go to Louisiana. I'm Louisiana. Uh. Matter of fact, two months ago went to a show up there with Piper Comedia. The piper shout out, uh, he could do the show in Louisiana. The dude came to the show, said right there, what's up baby over here?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 4: I said, God, I ain't with that girl no more so, he said, Man. Ever since i've I've made him laugh. He's been a fan of comedy. He said that helped him get out of what he was, what he was into.
Speaker 1: Did you mess with him on stage?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did you think I did? Oh? He loved it.
Speaker 4: I ain't paid for nothing that whole night, drank ate free.
Speaker 1: Like you know what's crazy, man? Is that?
Speaker 4: But you can change it. Comedy can change people the way people think you really can.
Speaker 2: People like to hear that name when you're when the comic comic is on stage, people like to hear their name. Shout it out. Are you saying something about him or whatever? As long as it's as long as it's not offensive. You said something is funny, like you got on something crazy, or you go back, or you know somebody and you tell a story about It's like, I love comedy, man, And some of the funniest things, Some of the funniest comedy I've ever heard, is when a comedian gets on stage who I know, a friend of mine would get on stage and tell something about did he know about me? That most people don't know? Right, it's funny as hell because like I say, I mean, I probably laugh at myself harder than I laughed.
Speaker 4: You saw the roast, Oh my god. Yeah, man, when we did Joe roast, that was so much fun. Him that Willy D had them shoes on with the socks already in them. Boy, I mean them shoes came with the socks in them already.
Speaker 1: Hey, look at you right here.
Speaker 4: You yeah, you niggas ain't got t don't nobody got them blood pressure socks. He Willy D was so clean, had a little s tight suit on him, and you put that suit in the drying for you got up here.
Speaker 1: Like this. I said, well, I ain't never see no shoe with the socks already in them. Man, that was the color roast.
Speaker 4: Then he had the little minie dude trying to rank on me. Ah, I got up there and ate him. Mother, I got him up. I told you you standing on your cast. Yeah, you see you standing on your cast. I tell him your heirst is a TP cruiser.
Speaker 1: Dog that is funny as here. Man, give me your top five comics. Top five they did what I know I got. They got names, got names. I don't think you gonnab to hit his ship. Who you got?
Speaker 4: Bernie mac Bernnie Mack was one of my favorites. He changed the game. Mike Epps one my favorite. We start out together back in Mike Als one of my favorite. That's two.
Speaker 1: Dave Jappel.
Speaker 4: He's a smart comic, that kind of smart coming. He's three. Me can be the grossman, my damn self.
Speaker 1: Yeah. One more.
Speaker 4: Y'all y'all might not y'all something y'all might not. It's so it's it's man, blue collar, get her done.
Speaker 1: M m I can't, I can't think your name.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to think of his name right now. But he's like one of my favorites. Yeah, I got coached by my coaching came from Steve Harvey. That's where my coaching came from. I was when I was at the hip hop coming stop. He pulled me to the side and say, man, you come with me up to it with Steve. He taught me things. But the reason why I lost out with that because I'm gonna say everybody, the comics know, if you opening up for somebody, do what you're supposed to do. Do your time. Do we supposed to get out? I'm young, I ain't never been nowhere. I'm from the hood, I ain't never been in what said, right, they laughing female, I'm going over the time, not realizing this is a business. This building costs if you go this time, build a car. So you just took up Steve time for your time. So he give me this you're doing. You're gonna host, you're gonna do ten minutes. You're gonna do five up front, bringing the other thing. You're gonna do another five. Bring me up. I go up. But when I just I don't even remember how much time I was doing. They gave me in light blah blah blah. I come out stage for we was in Austin. I come out stage. We're in the hotel, room. I'm in the hotel sleep. They called me some of the time. Man, come on, man, we gotta go, Come on down, man, we gotta go. I walked down, like damn man. So Steve set me down for the last time at the Winn Theater by yourself in the room with me, coached me and told me everything that I need to do. Say you are not coachable, you don't listen bloom. He wasn't lying. He told him everything. And that was the last time I was on stage with them. Yep, And I realized when, uh, when I lost what I could have had, but what I lost. So but he'll see me and say what's up to me or whatever. It was still cool. But for me, like performing, that was that was done. So I would tell young comings, if you're on stage with somebody that's a professional comedian that's already up there, just listen to it there to say, don't take that time and shine because they didn't come and see you, but they're learning about you. So if they come, they came to see Steve, they come and see this Day Chapelle, Chris Rocks, Tucker, they come and see them cats. They did one sold the tickets, not you So if they sold all these tickets and they come and see them, and he gave you opportunity to get in front of those people and to perform, then respect the time, respect the comedian, inspect the business. If you respect all that, man, you ain't have no problem nobody in this game. That's why I ain't got no problem, because I learned.
Speaker 1: I learned.
Speaker 4: So I'm hosting my god man, I hold so many shows now because I learned the game.
Speaker 1: I learned how it is.
Speaker 4: Somebody say, when you're in a big theater like the Financial Center and you're doing there, let's speak the time's come on.
Speaker 2: Speaking of Chris Rock. Hypothetical scenario here, you're aim seeing an event. It's being televised before the world, very important event. You Terry Grossman as a tuxedo on where the LA Raiders haden, what Dodgers Dodgers got the LA Dodgers had on, and you crack a joke about somebody's wife. They get offended. They come up on stage and slap you to death.
Speaker 4: M hmm.
Speaker 1: What do you do? First?
Speaker 4: I think about it. I say, he's a moti being there. I'm gonna pass out on that stage and I'm Forna get paid. I'm gonna catch his ass in the street and we're gonna go for it right then.
Speaker 1: And there me being me being uh.
Speaker 4: I don't know, me being like I am. I don't think I could have took that punch. I mean that slap. I don't think I couldn't take that slap he slapped me. And we fight, winna lose? We fight if I'm already a millionaire and you a millionaire, I couldn't do. Man, We're gonna fight. It was too many chails and nothing. How to get thrown around in that month. Nig said that. I mean soon he turned it back and he be no more bout He's been walking around here like this here the whole time. But Will, I don't know no more movies. But what happened with Chris. Chris is smart. Chris didn't do nothing back. Now Will don't have no more got kicked out of all these movies. I mean, his name is the lowest thing in Hollywood for slapping that dude, not anymore. He picked it back up while he said there.
Speaker 1: He will Smith Bro.
Speaker 2: He gonna come back, like I told you, man, I mean, how to come at the party.
Speaker 1: People, people in America have a very short memory. Bro.
Speaker 2: When it comes to outrage, they have a very shorter memory. Man, they're gonna go into something else. Will have bounced back just because he's he's he's a likable dude, and he's very very talented. More than anything, he's talented, and he's smart. He's a smart businessman. He'll bounce back. I lay low, though, shit, he's already laid low. It's been it's been a year. It's time to get back at it, baby, I don't know. Time to get back to the.
Speaker 4: What would you have done, Willie, knowing that you're a ghetto boy, I would pull but you've been saved now.
Speaker 1: I would have pulled out my gun and took care of my business right there.
Speaker 4: You can't have no gun in Oscar, Willie. I'll be damn you saved. You passed at the truck.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't shot nobody, but I wouldn't shot still a gettle boy. I wouldn't shot nobody, but you know, but I wouldn't have done that though. It wouldn't have been me. It just would not have been me. I wouldn't would I would not. I would not have made them type of jokes about a man's wife.
Speaker 1: First of all, that's true. I wouldn't have done it, you know.
Speaker 2: And I know some comics say, man, it was weak joking, soft it I'm just saying. And plus date, from what I understand, that was some history of him making jokes about her. He showed it, so I would not. I'm not that type of dude, because I already know what that type of stuff too. And I don't like to invite unnecessary drama, unnecessary conflict, because conflict is costly. Even if you win, you might lose, right, even if you win, you could lose your freedom, you could lose a lot of money, you could lose a lot of sleep and energy because you're in a constant state of paranoia because now you have another enemy walking around here, you see. So I'm not in the business of creating unnecessary enemies now. Once it's time to go to watch, you know, it is what it is. I am a feel this warrior. I will go to war, but I'm not going unnecessarily right, you know. That's why I reserve the right to my resources. So if I have to use them, I will use them when it counts. I'm not going to just be just just walking around like a lot of these cats, just an enemy of day. They're just averaging an enemy a day, like everybody they mad at every everybody's their enemy. That is a bad, bad way to live, you know. And I like the peace that I have of being able to move around by myself and don't have to deal with it have to deal with an entourage. I move around by myself because I personally believe that nobody can guard my body better than me. You know, pockad security with him. He got killed, Big hact security with him. He got killed. Uh what's his name? Reagan? Reagan had security with him. He almost got killed. They shot the president of the United States. So a determined mind is one of the most unstoppable force known the man.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: So you know, it doesn't matter how tough you are and how much security you have and what your position is, if you run up on the wrong one, it could happen.
Speaker 4: It can happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But you know what what happened.
Speaker 4: It was a fed up type of situation from talking about his wife from the first one to this one and to some other things. So it wasn't that Will was laughing. It was just Jada wasn't laughing, and he felt her pain. So he had to do something about it, her pain, and that's what he took her pain and made it his pain and went up there and slapped this.
Speaker 2: I never heard that take, man, But that's a good take right there. You know, I never thought about that. It's like, it wasn't that it was funny to him, right but when he realized it's not funny to her, it made her feel some type of way. He got to do something about it. Do something about it. That's her pain.
Speaker 4: He took her pain into his pain, went up there and slapped him and made his pain feel her pain. So they both felt the same. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: See what I tell you, man, you could do consultations. Man, you could do that. Bro. Now you got me in Thursday. I appreciate you. Man.
Speaker 4: All right, y'all check it out man, Comedian gross Man on everything, Man, all social media on everything. You just pull up Comedian gross Man and we're working on that Houston, Houston Live Comedy show. Y'all just stay tuned of that. Like, uh, I'm gonna be like on all the commercials. I mean, be doing commercials. Isaiah carry were doing everything. Hopefully I get a chance to come back here and push it again. But that's the biggest thing I'm gonna be doing you, and that's what I'm really really focused on. But if you want to hire me to do shows, parties, house parties, concerts, I do it all. I just did a Tank at the Hobby Center. I just did a Fantasia and Joe at the Financial Center, So I do all of them. End up getting ready to do the ring the theater with the R and B group coming Dame pay me, Yes, I'm gonna say the name.
Speaker 1: But when they do pay me, I live.
Speaker 4: Get my money for I promote your head.
Speaker 2: Go get the money, Go get the money. It's me Comedian Gross Grossmith.
Speaker 1: You having me. Thank you. I'm gonna thank you, Willy J. Man for having me in here.
Speaker 4: Man Me and will A d go back like car seats and we can continue to be brothers in this game, y'all.
Speaker 1: So I appreciate you having me. Appreciate you. Willie absolutely no more top my flowers, Nigga. This episode was produced by A King and brought to you by
Speaker 2: The Black Effect Podcast Network at iHeartRadio.