Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: Good Morning, Happy Tuesdays five to twenty in the morning, your favorite sports show. Sorry, we wouldn't here yesterday. Man, it was crazy traveling getting back from San Francisco. Man. Shout to everybody in the airports going through it. Man, were definitely certain one of those people for show. But I'm the host. My name is J Wilson. You said you wouldn't had a smooth transition. Shout to y'all. I can't relate till I left my right, Bishop d my my brother t fellas, good morning's saying, bro, Yeah, I got out of there, I see boy. I felt like home alone. Boy. I woke up one a looking around and said, damn, it's just me.
Speaker 3: Let me go ahead and swipe get back home.
Speaker 2: I got that five flight and it was a crying baby behind me. I just knew that they was gonna get wicked for show man. But shout out to San Francisco Man, five to twenty. Had a wonderful time out there, Man, all Star weekend, we went crazy. Shout out to the sponsors who held us down.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Shoutut to Michelin, that shout to full Locker. We had a time out there, fellers. How y'all living out there.
Speaker 3: It's cool. Man.
Speaker 4: Shout out to Dame and for inviting us to their love activation too.
Speaker 3: That was hard.
Speaker 2: Most definitely, shots at j R. You still get shots on the show made it just might be a little bit more positive now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my dog came and got us at the door. Would beat all that long, long line. So shout out to JR. For shure.
Speaker 2: Most definitely, man. Listen, let's get straight to it. Man. We didn't get a chance to recap our All Star weekend, but we're gonna go over the games and stuff. Listen, the skills Challenge. Let's just start there, man, Chris Paul Door, Chris Paull. Stuff. Man, find a loopholes to win the skills Challenge? Man, how you get to squalify the Skills Challenge?
Speaker 4: I don't understand why they just I thought you had to make the shots. That's probably why I was confused.
Speaker 5: You had to shoot them.
Speaker 2: You got that temptle.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, it was a brilliant plan.
Speaker 2: It was. It was a smart plant.
Speaker 3: It was Chris, it was, but you should have just really just shot it.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 1: If that was the case, they did one of them. They just just I'm like.
Speaker 3: Man, what is this?
Speaker 4: I made it kills, I didn't understand. I swore of God thought you had to make it to move on. So okay, now you have tempt. Okay, he a mad Jeans trying to finish the skills Chalice, Bro, this is a fairly friendly of it. That's how you know that they could probably be cutting up at the fairly union bro, like all the little games should be playing with your.
Speaker 1: Family to a competitive bro. Oh no, he's probably stilthy.
Speaker 3: Facts.
Speaker 2: Hey he couldn't play.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, him and this nigga be funny. That's a goal CP and ultimate. Oh that'll be the most competitive ship mostly concept for show. That's funny.
Speaker 2: Resurface together Internet, the whole Jersey On Talk situation. It was just I don't know if you'll talked about that, but please reminds you of that situation.
Speaker 1: Imad jeans. Bro, you know all the rules and everything, like he knew the rules of that ship. All we gotta do is a tempt. They can't say it's not a shot of tent.
Speaker 4: This is make it look more player though, Bro, I seen him that didn't like that, shid fn.
Speaker 3: What is this?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 4: This weekend is already a disgrace. Bro, what y'all do with man? It was funny, though it was fun, that was entertainment.
Speaker 2: No man finding loopholes and the skills shouns Man most definitely Man shouts the CPA with me Man for getting the squadifyed h Donovan Mitchell Evermo, we got that dub for show skills choungs. I like back on this better one player. I don't like that team stuff. Go back to when it was just io isold situations. Man for show three point contest. White boy took the dub home. Yeah called you called it early.
Speaker 4: Yeah, shouts the Tyler hero Man get their little hundred k fuck with it.
Speaker 2: I think it's I mean, the last couple of years they've had the best shooters in there. But it's crazy how like the three point Contest has passed Dunk Contest right. Unfortunately we didn't get to have Steph bar Sabrina, but I think going forward to have some anybody for some of the W players like Kaitlyn Clark. Obviously she wants to do it for the W first and foremost, but anything else they think they need to do for the three point contests to change just keep having the shooters in there.
Speaker 4: That's that's just keep that simple, bro, don't tweak that. Just let lead that one alone. Man, Okay, you already touch everything. Yes, lead that one alone.
Speaker 2: Whereas that's the one thing they got right in the All Star so far.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's a three point shooting league, so they should probably move us to the main event. I mean, they shoot fifty threes in a game now, so you might want to highlight the NBA, like that's what we do in the NBA. Now, we shoot a bunch of threes. That dunk not really that important to us no more. So you probably should make this the main event most definitely. That could definitely move that to Sunday for show. Let's get straight to it.
Speaker 2: Make dunk contest shout to make McCluin man three peak for show four or fifty dunks man. And I was seeing some of his warm up ducks and stuff like that. He be going crazy for show. I all like that. We got to hold that. It gets me that the contest is watered down than it used to be. But you gotta go win, and he want three of them in a row, so I gotta show some respect there. What do we do to change? Just what do we do to make this better? Is it possible?
Speaker 4: At this point, I just had the best players in there, that the best dunkers in there.
Speaker 1: Child to him, we didn't seen all the dunks you can do, like he jumping over cars, people, stacking people on top of each other. It ain't nothing else else you can do, Bro, unless somebody up between the legs twice. And I don't know if anybody did that yet in the NBA. I know some of the dunkers on YouTube, man, but.
Speaker 4: They gotta do it seven twenty two, Bro, they yeah do it. Freaky might do that seven twenty.
Speaker 1: And I think uh in the game in the dunk contest though, buddy did it?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 5: What a ladipot where you did a five forty? Be?
Speaker 2: I think it might have been a five forty you said in the game, boy, somebody popping seven twenty game? Oh boy from Man one did I'm talking about? Yeah something like that? Yeah, yeah boy the NBA game somebody doing seven twenty.
Speaker 3: Nah, oh boy from the Spurs too, he had some good dunks.
Speaker 2: Yah shot to the podcastle head her down walking crazy for Shure.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it's just saying too many dunks that we ain't seen.
Speaker 3: It ain't hi, it ain't hide no more.
Speaker 2: I mean it had four people in it. Like that's kind of crazy. You get some point to where you start off at the semifinals.
Speaker 3: Zach Lavin said he he hopping in next year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've seen some of the players job talk about us exactly be tweet. We've seen the tweets before. And we also got Lebron James get on there. I see his dunk wasn't trash bro.
Speaker 5: It ain't trash nasty. But it's just like we've seen this. That's tough. He did even crazier.
Speaker 2: Though, So I got to ask you that white boy man, the YouTube people, I mean, everything you do for somebody, Yeah, you gotta ask them.
Speaker 3: Paul too, shout the Stefan them.
Speaker 5: He got a crazy bounce reacting like that.
Speaker 3: I was up.
Speaker 2: You could tell that was like thoroughly entertained by him. But you talk about some of the YouTube dunkers, they be making it up every single day like they be going crazy, Like at this point do we just integrate them, because I mean they talking about Mac mclum being pretty much a LEA player getting caught up for the dunk contest, and he gone like, if that's the case, if you just want entertain people entertaining people, stop asking to do it because they obviously not gonna do it right now.
Speaker 4: I just feel like, if you want to bring it back, see this is the problem. We grew up one to see Vince and t mag and the Ship Steve Francis, them niggas actually used to killing games too. We see our favorite players big d like hopping dunk contests. No, I'm just saying we you know, we used to dunk on them.
Speaker 3: I was like, that's crazy, bro, I ain't no boyfriend.
Speaker 5: I was like, that's a wow bro.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm just saying though, like we actually watched them play every day. So for y'all to put in a YouTuber that we don't know and that's not even about us no more, because it's probably kids that know about them, just like the streaming world. But that's just that's not a vibe, bro, It's not a vibe.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 4: The NBA All Stars from NBA Talent shouts to make McCain I saying, you're not the NBA talent. But it's kind of like, damn, bro, you do one three times in a row.
Speaker 1: You just want to see your favorite Yeah, your favorite players can in the dunk contest, so you have John maren Zach Lavine. People will be hype about the dunk contest just because they know them players for yeah, but I mean they should make a three point contest that mayin't eve been on Saturday night. People get up for that. People want to see somebody run off thirty threes in a row.
Speaker 5: Whatever.
Speaker 2: That's the crazy part about it. Like you said, it's to the point where it don't even matter no more. They have to put the stars back in. It's gonna be a mute point because we'll get to it. Like even talking about possibly having some more money because you make the money better for people to want to do the dunk contest, Like if they up to a million, you think the people be more intrigued. They still like, I don't care even.
Speaker 1: I just think it's no more dunks to be done. Like I don't think people are like, man, what can I do that ain't been done. I've seen dude do the three sixty mint win as soon as he did, Everybody like he ain't doing like Vince Quarter.
Speaker 5: Like then he do ain't nothing else to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dang, that's crazy.
Speaker 5: We can have so much bounce.
Speaker 3: But I don't know. I think if the YouTubers are going to be involved, let him come do to Tooria.
Speaker 4: Just let them show the niggas. That's the end the dunk contest. Give them some ideas. At least they do that. That'd be my problem.
Speaker 2: They be consulting on them people and then they come out and don't do them dunks.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about, give this.
Speaker 4: Give the stars, bro, like, give job Rant some tips, bro, like they give it Mack mcclun and no disrespect them type niggas.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 4: Help the If they're gonna put the stars in there, bro, let the YouTubers come and really give them niggas some actual dunks to do, because I think the YouTubers, Bro, you saying that ain't no dunks.
Speaker 3: Bro, some ship out there, Bro that they been televised Bro.
Speaker 1: NBA, how long these dudes is practicing these dunks. These dudes got a weekend to practice.
Speaker 3: These dunks, that's true.
Speaker 1: I mean they might do something after practice, but they still playing NBA games.
Speaker 5: YouTubers go to La Fitness, Yeah they dunk.
Speaker 3: Vosa, You're right, he said.
Speaker 1: The practicet no three point line on the corners, man running up there giving them a try.
Speaker 2: No, that's true, that's crazy. I'm not gonna through the breakdown of this All Star game format. Let's just talk about it. That ship was a joke, bro, Like that was a joke. The Rising Star challenge, Okay, it's cool, you get to chowcase a little bit more players too. But to get straight to a one point that was very valid, and Draymond said was I worked my ass off all year just to go play somebody that's a rookie and sophomore on Sunday. That is crazy. That's a very simple perspective. I don't think a lot of people thought of, especially for him to say that. That's some bullshit.
Speaker 3: Man it is. I told you I didn't suck with it from the gate.
Speaker 2: I was giving it a chance. I love t n T, I love inside the NBA, but I do think that they made this event way too much about them instead of the actual All Star game.
Speaker 4: Let's they last who Ryan it? Yeah, but yeah, I know you're right, but I think that's why they did it. Yes, this is the last who Ride bro?
Speaker 3: Fuck it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I ain't when Kevin Hart started talking.
Speaker 1: I just turned it off. I don't want to watch all that he talks. He had they had him talking too much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he put shave off too sh sight.
Speaker 2: Yeah it was weird man, and said again for the give well some moment. Bro. They didn't play basketball for thirty three minutes. The whole two and a half hours was them gapping. They got to eleven points. We was also in the hotel, went down and got my food chopped up with the uber driver, came back and it was a performance. I'm like, why is there a halftime game and they're going to forty points? Like that's a joke. You can't even give it. People a chance to be entertained, and people them tickets ain't cheap, and people fool to San Francisco for all this stuff. Man, you gotta get them a better product.
Speaker 3: Man, just go back to the o G that's all.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Eastern West is where you want to start out.
Speaker 3: And so Bro, just just leave it there. It's cool shit.
Speaker 5: I told you.
Speaker 1: All you gotta do is go east and west, throwback jerseys, the nostalgia be there, put your favorite players in it.
Speaker 5: And people just say they play.
Speaker 1: Put the money up to a million dollars for the team they win and one hundred thousand for the team that lose. Oh off, the people played these will start.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they'd be like, I'm already here. I moms will win the money. Yeah, yeah, I'm already here.
Speaker 4: Nah, that's true. That's a hell of a drop off though. Yeah, you am to a hurric Oh niggas is sick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're gonna be like Kyrie Ever took our overoy pot who hit the half court shot. That was hilarious. Shouts of Kyrie for that man taking that boy bred like that. Some notable situations. Uh Lebron a very very late dnp people was upset about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because somebody else could have got a chance to be an All Star woman pile and some of these guys that got robbed. I've seen Dame say another scenario for the All Star Damn they keep it this format that the.
Speaker 5: People that got snugged should be the team. Yeah, it should be the.
Speaker 1: Team instead of the rookie sophomore. I was like that, that's damn their dope. Yeah, if you're gonna keep it that way, yeah, an.
Speaker 2: All snub team. I like that because if you would looked this year pre injuries, that'd been a competitive team. Man, they got an injury the shoulder, yeah.
Speaker 5: Man, young woman pile who else got in.
Speaker 2: Because got the lakers of injury, you would have had a squad and not for nothing. Shout out to the rights of Stars, because they came out there and competed, Like I mean, they did their job. Obviously we don't want them in that format by any means. But I can't math him. We get out there playing like they took advantage of the opportunity. But some gotta change, man, because like the Lebron a d P and then obviously a he sat out basically too. Do we even see that much of Kevin Durant, Like so we already got watered down game and some of the biggest stars. Wen't know how many more the Allstar games Lebron got left and Lebron DMP don't care.
Speaker 5: Bro No, he don't like the format. Probably like doing this.
Speaker 3: I should have put his son in the Rising Stars that he would have played.
Speaker 2: They should have put Bronie in the Right Stars game.
Speaker 3: For real, he would have played.
Speaker 2: Then he got off the league was gonna say he should have been on the league squad.
Speaker 5: He was he turned it down. Oh, Bronnie Brownie d P. Yeah, he turned down the league again.
Speaker 2: Brownie d n P in the off game is crazy, Bro, he's a goal. He's officially go. I did not know that.
Speaker 3: Well, these niggas, Oh he's a goal.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that. Man, we have to talk to you. I did not know about this news break your dude, Brodny Dakotas fucking lost our game.
Speaker 5: Playing the league.
Speaker 2: Also, Bro said nobody lebron James been playing this ship this weekend, me or my son.
Speaker 3: You can't do that, man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bro, I'm not trying o hoo bro.
Speaker 3: Bro in the NBA.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bro, I'm not trying to go hoop of reed Shepherd. Bro. I get real minutes, but I'm not in the league.
Speaker 5: I'm in the league. Bro.
Speaker 3: You can't funk with us.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: You pull up, you do pull up.
Speaker 1: I'm still in one of your spots because I pull up in the league and I go play in the league.
Speaker 5: Bro, I ain't no league, bro, ther best game has been down here with us.
Speaker 2: Bro. You were not gonna down here with the game.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 5: I'm not really not fucking with you.
Speaker 2: I'm on the standard NBA contract, Bro, you are selling out league games. You are a G League affiliate, you are your daddy of the lea. You are a South Bay Laker for sure. What the fuck your daddy. That's the main talent that sore. Bro.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna I'm you're.
Speaker 3: Paying for jay Z tickets, Bro, it will.
Speaker 5: Be pull up, Bro, I'm gonna league. Bro.
Speaker 2: If you pay for home tickets and missus blink, pull up your piss. Don't ever do that to Bleep and I love Bleek. Don't do that to Blee. Blink my dog a blink. Pull up it.
Speaker 5: Shill it be lit right here, my ship.
Speaker 2: But if I'm expecting to see Jigger and I see Blink, I am pissed.
Speaker 1: I don't even don't even add up. That's like jay Z boy to perform for Bleek. More like that, Briannie go playing the G League? No, I want to stand their NBA contract.
Speaker 4: Brian, Brianie Bro, pull up gang. We fuck with you down here, Bro. These people pay good money to see you, Bro, and.
Speaker 1: You told us know nontbody went to the all start. No, don't where you play that. They don't even know where it's played.
Speaker 3: Ain't them telling, Bro? But I'm telling you if it's a game.
Speaker 2: Leaguers, because they be.
Speaker 1: But like nobody going to the G League All Star Game. A lot of scouts and stuff go to those games. But yeah, it'd be more of a serious game than an All Star game for the league.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, invitational showcase for show.
Speaker 1: It's like a showcase. And I'm already on the standard deal. Let somebody else have that spot. Well, you'll funniest hell, oh.
Speaker 2: Man, shout out to Bronnie bro every time this morning, Man, every time I underestimate your game. Bro, you take it to another level. Bro. I got a cop of Bronnie Jersey. Bro. He's a legend from the South Bay. No, they don't make you can't find those.
Speaker 5: Forty good You gotta gotta say the whole name, Bro.
Speaker 2: Respect Dick sport goes who need to deal but s that's hilarious.
Speaker 5: But I'm surprised Grady Dix is not a supportant.
Speaker 3: You don't have no on his name.
Speaker 2: The real one for sure. How you feel about that? What we want to make? They propose a million dollar prize or something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that'll bring the All Star Game back.
Speaker 3: The players is interested.
Speaker 1: Kyrie said he'll do it so if you got Kyrie said he'll do it, and that they gotta do a different way though. He gotta be like a six y five under one and a six six and of them something like that.
Speaker 5: I don't want to see Janni's player.
Speaker 3: Kyrie position my position.
Speaker 2: You treated like the old skill childs that had the guards.
Speaker 1: Rush forwards and yell, don't want to see Kyrie verse.
Speaker 5: Don't want v one.
Speaker 2: Everybody's can get a court. Just roll them out there, line them up.
Speaker 5: I mean, I feel you, but like, man, come.
Speaker 2: On, it's not gonna be as entertaining.
Speaker 5: You're gonna be entertainment. We're gonna be mad.
Speaker 1: That's what happened with the girls like them Forwards was playing them little guards and they just started they too little.
Speaker 4: Yeah, converse job Moran be cool. Position by positions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because even the Camp Reddish practice interview on I interview foot the Surface and he was out there fried motherfucker's won't be one. They were just like players like that to get out there and thrive.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it looked like seventeen you Cam Reddish. Well, he was doing to them like a players.
Speaker 5: He different it gotta be a six to six and under and a sixth seven up. Yeah, three dribbles nah.
Speaker 3: Who nah?
Speaker 5: Seven seconds shot clock?
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: Whatever they had the women, they was at the standard. Yeah they had that was fire for them.
Speaker 2: You always had their dribbles because post players, boy, they'll get up there and dad dado fai for thirty seconds and ship.
Speaker 5: Yeah. But they give you a shot clock with the seven seconds, so.
Speaker 3: You ain't got time for that.
Speaker 2: Now you gotta get right to it.
Speaker 3: That'll be hard.
Speaker 2: Now, that would be fa They put that on Saturday.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm something that would be the highlight. That should be that. That's over the three point contest.
Speaker 5: That would be over the dunk contest for.
Speaker 4: Sure, dunk contest, damn the the JB game. Make that first ye dinner.
Speaker 5: Dunk contest first three point then the one.
Speaker 3: V one Yeah, get rid of the skills challenge.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's the skill challenge one v one Yeah.
Speaker 2: I like that, Yeah, because nobody cares about skill challenge. I know they got sponsors, they got to feed and make them happy, but nobody can care about them skill challenge for sure.
Speaker 5: Man, you can do the Taco Bell one v one mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm sure anyed a sponsor. It's gonna be hell a sponsor for that challenge.
Speaker 5: I don't know if you can see that my fault. You don't worry about it.
Speaker 3: Where is it.
Speaker 5: Man, that nigga heard Taco Bell lit up?
Speaker 3: You know the real door.
Speaker 2: Be here with some Taco Bell order.
Speaker 4: Two shilupa supreme beef hard, Taco shell Supreme, and a brisk lemonade.
Speaker 3: Arnold Palmer, Man, if I if I.
Speaker 4: Want to dessert, what's the little crunchy things I forgot? That's that's in your house. Cinema twist.
Speaker 5: This is the twists that ain't gonna say.
Speaker 1: It's the twist that's crazy that nigga's.
Speaker 2: So weird.
Speaker 5: Because that's what you did. They twist with the ankle.
Speaker 2: With the ankle, Bro, if you go to Taco Bell and do this, they're gonna have security scorch out that lot.
Speaker 5: There's nothing that an.
Speaker 4: I don't know why, Bro, when you put this ac, I think that's just gone. I don't know, Bro, you'll start gonna go down.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: I don't think you're gonna get no more pictures. Bro, ain't gonna be making a requests.
Speaker 5: Bro. That's that's two. That's too and works for me that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That's what I tell you fans down respect all right, man, All Star Weekend. Obviously we gain some some things that can probably be improved upon. Is there anything I would like to see next year?
Speaker 3: Nope, just that one. We one.
Speaker 2: I'm cool with what we want with that. Yeah, for sure. That's crazy. Man. All Star Game used to be a really important mom for us. Now it's just like an for stought but real five buckets man over the weekend, Mat mc clung, I'm starting off, Man, three dunk contests in a row, shout chief Man, trying to put that on your back because the NBA day about it. But you hold it down taking advantage. I think he woant more money when in the dunk contest and he has in his contracts. Hey, I ain't mad at you brought taking advantage of the situation for show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, good job, bro, for sure.
Speaker 2: Be here. Who you got.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna take Michayla Blake's another fifty point game hooping.
Speaker 2: I think she had like thirty points in like the last seven or eight minutes of the game. She went crazy. Who michaelab but vander Belt she's cold killing. Yeah, she brought to her first brind Yeah, I wonder what she averaging this year. Yeah, let's put her our stats up with O d She already droped fifty five this year. She had fifty three. Yeah, that's that's crazy.
Speaker 3: I just want to see if she averaging the dub we can go back to it.
Speaker 2: She got a average? Does she got two fifty pieces? She gotta be doing something.
Speaker 5: Well, they figured that out.
Speaker 1: My VERI fied bucket is Steph Curry second MVP.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: He want it in his hometown, well, home team town, whatever you wanna call it.
Speaker 2: Wanted in the bay on his home crowd. He went crazy then too. I know j T got that dumber game. It was killing the whole time. They suppsed less step Hittno. Three to win that game. I didn't care what the score was. Yeah, she apter twenty three this year. She's hooping out, especially as a freshman for show shots and stuff. Manu man, I'm happy for games to come back this little dear pere. We'll be havingen after the All Star I know y'all need to rest, get back and move around, but boy, it'd be tough out here without basketball. Let's go to the super Chetfey said, well, y'all think of the Magic chances of making the playoffs after slept in January. I think they would make the playoffs for sure. They needed this rest more than anybody did because they've been hurt all year.
Speaker 3: For show, you out of each man, you got the chance.
Speaker 2: For Yeah, I think they probably would six anyway, even though they dropped out those games, they still gonna make the playoffs for sure. Anyway. Yeah, they'd be shut Yeah, for sure. Shots in the Magic Man. They're doing the best they can. Super Chatt again is a black nyay og Too much money? Yeah, of course. Yeah. They overpaid for him, of course, and a lot of that was to pay to keep him from being for another team too. But yeah, they definite. I think he's the biggest sign in ninety and Nick say yeah, and he ain't the one or two player on the team, so yeah, they definitely paid the Kings ransom for it.
Speaker 3: Well, he's the fourth best player on the Knicks.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna say he the fourth best, but he is in the babble on and given night him and Michael.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I was saying. Four is he four?
Speaker 2: Yes, a toss up for show. But if We're talking about your possibly fourth best player getting the most man of your team. Yeah, that definitely QUI five is overpaid, og getting thirty six. Jalen Brunst get twenty five. Damn damn down my boy, Josh Hard. But get that chicken eighteen ms. He underpaid two on the Lords the Keys.
Speaker 3: Get that chicken.
Speaker 2: Shout out you you get that bad whenever you need to. Ain't never met at that. Yeah, man, it'smund wickeds t. Jvin Cum dropped forty three on Thursday for he took his little sabbatical, so Bonus had twenty two and twenty eight for they took the sabbatical. We go to a lot of hypotheticals about how the season will go tomorrow. If I want to ask you, is the one player on one team y'all look forward to seeing the rest of this season.
Speaker 3: Just ready to see it going on another tear anything elwards. Okay, that's it for me. I know Shake gonna do his thing, though.
Speaker 1: I just want to see if DM Fox someone you can figure it out back end of the season, see if they can get anything going for sure.
Speaker 2: Scrolled a little bit. I can't see behind the camera. Here we go, right no shout out to Willy's strong super chats. How y'all feel about what Oscarpers said about Draymond Green here your man's oscarber City legend.
Speaker 4: So let me telling y'all, y'all, I'll be showing too much love to them old heads. They quick to ship on y'all any chance they get. You had no reason to say that, bro, no reason to say that. He was just voicing his opinion. So you just always, I mean not always, but for you to bring up him just passing the bottle, Steph Curry, that's definitely saying shut up and dribble, bro, Nothing.
Speaker 2: Like you're born to pass the ball. But if they get on there and get to get the disrespect back, then it's the problem.
Speaker 4: Rock with that, bro, I don't rock with that. Yeah, whatever he been talking. I told you all that though, talk ship boy for the longest.
Speaker 2: So whatever that's when to be here, that's what he hell for sure forever. Super chat r m Philly said, Fatigue, have you seen a new w w LFG show? If so, how do you think Undertaker and Bookers he evaluate be here during a tryout?
Speaker 1: He's saying, how do you evaluate skill set during a tryout the new show they got for w W E. It's basically like tough Enough, like the old tough Enough. But I haven't got to watch the episode yet because we was out and uh saying Frank doing a bunch of stuff, so I ain't getting a chance to check it out. I'm gonna go home and check it out today after I leave here, and I'll get back with you tomorrow. For sure, be here what bread for your debut? Nah?
Speaker 2: You cool?
Speaker 3: I'm cool, Bro.
Speaker 2: You be here for too now you gotta you gotta carry the burn now.
Speaker 4: I'm just here to support brow. I'm the Nigga walk away undertaker used to walk.
Speaker 3: That's all I got.
Speaker 2: For the Definitely you beat the w W manager for sure, that would be fun. That's all I got for the fun to like it in. We got you gotta come out next. Have been with him, bro, for sure? Super chat Teddy Hart says, okay, see has too many young players and peaks to keep them all. If you can see don't win a chip. They consolidated trade for Katie's offseason game over. Yeah, they have a lot of assets to do whatever they want to if they come up short this year. Whatever is disappointing for them. They definitely need to go ahead and get another superstar if possible. But I think that is I mean, if they don't get over the hump with all the people.
Speaker 4: They got Broat James Harden. Okay, see they straight now.
Speaker 5: They don't They young, They ain't supposed to.
Speaker 3: Be here, right, ain't no expectations like that.
Speaker 1: They got one MAX player, they over they over exceed me. Most definitely got one MAX player right there.
Speaker 3: They can chill. I don't like them type of talk.
Speaker 1: You don't do something like that until you got two or three MAX players on your team. That's when you gotta start. We gotta get rid of some of these guys figuring out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but like they had what they had to decide between James Harden and.
Speaker 1: The surgery out they both us up. But they already had what rest of Russell and d KD on Max.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Now I ask you this question, if you know what I'm saying, do DC this year and the price for KD ain't too od do entertaining the least.
Speaker 1: Always gonna be O D was on his way out. Bro, It's gonna always be OD. But everybody Trevin Durant loved basketball. He gonna play basketball, so he can't play no more. He not liked Brian, Yeah, he not liked Brian like Brian, don't. I mean Brian played twenty two years the KD fucking around play till he forty five. Hen, he liked basketball, Bro, he don't do nothing but basketball.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And even though the snipper they had from the documentary and him talking about like being geeked to the Olympic moment like that was far to see.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, crying about basketball. Don't too many niggas cry about basketball.
Speaker 2: No, Bro, He's always been the consuming professional and tell you how much you love basketball. But I don't know. I think it'd be far somehow, some way. He wouldn't got a chip with them. That'd be crazy him and shake get a chip? Okay, see that be heat. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I wonder if he even want to go back there. It though to be honest, is he different? They won't go back to Golden State? That very That's a great question. If I ever got to talk to KD, I wonder would you ever go back to ok You? Would you be open to that?
Speaker 2: Shout out to Teddy Hart with the chat any morning there all right, cool for shure man, give up someone be here who need to start that week off with a little bit of encouragement.
Speaker 4: Probably the University of Illinois. Jeff showed me that hanging a jersey upside down. I don't even know how I got upside down, y'all just see it on the floor. So to raise that bitch all way up in the air and do that, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a joke. Man had my nigga pull that. He had to think they were trolling Bro.
Speaker 3: Bro had to bro.
Speaker 2: A lot of people aren't taking in context of the situation, you know, the allegations that he had to beat while he was there. It had to sit out. He was a killer too, So y'all already mess up his draft stock in that situation, and then y'all go and play in his face on the night he's supposed to get honored. Yeah, that's wow, Bro, Illinois out of pocket. That's why the Rose d committed like this. That's tough though. That is I've been like, yo, y'all troiling, Yeah, who did that? But shouts to him to get your jersey retired? But damn they trailing? Yeah, get that right, bro, upside down?
Speaker 5: I need another night, Bro, no for I feel y'all gotta do this right, Bro, give me another night.
Speaker 3: Let's guarantee me a job when I get the hoop it or something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, fact something, Bro. I gotta make this right. Upside down is ridiculous for show. I'm on Internet for the rest of my life. BRO.
Speaker 4: I was like, who the fuck man who did that? Who was responsible for that? Somebody that did whatever it was got fired? And what's worse the d ro the d Way statue or get Way statue? That nah, Bro, the ways that she was crazy?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 4: You know why the ways worse? We'll be on his ass on here. But he had something to do with it. That's what makes it even worse.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 4: The dude didn't have nothing to do with his jersey being retired. Like, that's worse for you, for you to be a part of the our project is still And then you say, fuck nigga, who was that guy?
Speaker 2: You did not say that? He said?
Speaker 3: Who is that guy? He did in the video? Yes he did.
Speaker 2: I don't think that the Way was just trying to show love because he rocked the organization so tough. I don't think that that was supposed to come out the way he thought it would. I think he just was like, all right here right, shout y'all. I don't think that he was all the way through that. I think he I think that's got it.
Speaker 5: I think he ain't care.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what, Luke, I'm saying, he probably don't care about like all right, that's true.
Speaker 2: It's a little question, my bad. I ain't need to bring up that versus this morning.
Speaker 3: I think he care.
Speaker 1: I'll be embarrassed forever we laugh at that statue. But da gonna have so many more statues and jersey retirements. This dude probably never get nothing else retired. And know, no shade, I'm just saying, like here, a young player in the league, it's kind of tough to get your jersey retired. You gotta be Hall of Famer. You ain't playing as a rookie. What I'm saying, you can't get there most definitely, But it's probably it ain't looking too promising right now. You're gonna get another retirement, and to get it at a school like Illinois that you went through a lot there, Man, that moment kind of brought us embarrassing.
Speaker 2: Bro. Yeah, for sure, get there.
Speaker 1: It ain't his fault at all. But Ship he's standing there like, oh, that's crazy. At least d Wade can laugh about it like they have a Hall of Famer.
Speaker 2: The whole crowd already is laughing and Ship that's crazy, Like what are they doing? Ishad? Who dighead?
Speaker 1: That messed it out? Like that's crazy? You in college? They probably wrong. He got people like us talking about it for no reason. He just minded his business. Oh man, didn't nobody even know he was getting his jersey retired? He didn't nobody. Everybody who is gonna statue don't know. And now he's all over ESPN.
Speaker 2: Just man, I feel your pain, push y'all man, super try to gain et md T. Why do you think Lebron is the only parson who doesn't get hurted? It's still playing like this at forty Nobody else has some good health habits.
Speaker 5: Ain't nobody got his money.
Speaker 1: His body every year, spend millions on his body, bro, But he came in the league with one hundred million dollars them there like guaranteed hell of a kickstart, you know, I mean only Zion and you need to talk to Lebron only Zion, I know that came in the league. Damn one hundred million, ninety million, whatever it is.
Speaker 5: He ain't have to worry about you good.
Speaker 1: All you gotta do is focus on hooping. Yeah, your life is set with ninety million dollars off the ripper. Yeah the contract is huh yeah, like what no words.
Speaker 5: I like gotta do is play basketball.
Speaker 1: Do everything I can to solidify myself as one of the best in the league. I can spend a million dollars on my body because anything I make playing basketball, it's just extras for sure.
Speaker 2: Mike, get well soon. As for the All Star Game, like we said, man, only thirty three minutes of actual basketball two arison twenty six minutes of bull shit shouts at TNT. We love inside the NBA. One thing that was unfortunate about is a lot of people got to see why there's been qualms with inside the NBA or T and T coverage. For sure, they did not put on the best displayed that prove people otherwise. But that's just crazy.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Were here to play basketball, shot trying to make viral moments. Kevin Harts a legends superstar. But we don't care that much about We here just play basketball. Simples that last most certainly at least Man. We got to show the video. Chris Paul wouldnt be cheating Man the All Star Game a cheating ain't trying, but this shit crazy. He was moving fast too, Like he's hit the rim though, because he's tall. Hell hmmm, Like I'm watching that ship, bro, Now that Chris Paul was funny. Look how you shot? That's not even a shot, bro. Look they't even go to the free throw line. Bro, women should hit the rim. If he said, i'mnna make a mockery of this. Yeah, he passing on boy though. Yeah, shouts at Chris Paul. But he gotta get our san Onio. We don't needn't be getting any of them attributes that all leave Winby alone. Bro. I like it.
Speaker 1: I want Winby to come to villain. He already kind of leaning towards that. If y'all don't notice it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like he played hard.
Speaker 1: In the All Star Game, he says, ship like they don't try as hard as me. I thought the NBA players that I looked up to when I was growing up, I thought they trained hard. They don't train hard like he doing everything that he reading a book doing All Star game, like you got a book. He's like, yeah, I read you for every game. They like, it's not serious, brother. They started laughing at him, like he doing everything.
Speaker 2: To not fit in.
Speaker 5: You're right, be the villain. I like it.
Speaker 2: No better teacher than the When he got there, we got another question up there. Mike again, Mike or Nazis which all Star kicks did you'll pick up out in San Francisco? Flu Game twelve, Yeah, Galaxy phone posits from me, for sure. I got some Kobe's, Oh, some Flu games and some Black Forces. Oh yeah, I got some Pumas answers and oh yeah, Kyrie Kyrie answers is O D you became a Poomer athlete and.
Speaker 1: I became a Puma athlete this weekend. Shout out to the Puma game here in fox Man.
Speaker 2: Uh, we still here too.
Speaker 3: It's good, but ill love.
Speaker 1: I still love under Armour too. Ain't nobody really locked me in yet? We ain't ink nothing, but when we in negotiation, Yeah, we're trying to get like a deal right now, We're trying to just be on the.
Speaker 5: He's just getting passed around now.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 1: I was about to say something, about to say something. I'm let's move on from the situation.
Speaker 2: Super Chat for mere said start bitch, cutting prime, wall Bill, Gilbert Arina's two point questions.
Speaker 1: You get one Gilbert arenas wall Bill, uh bench, I mean cut Bill, start Gilbert Bench pall.
Speaker 2: Also, who is better my league Monk and Martae Ellis send some more money for us to answered that question? I joking. Yeah, I love him Big Mo, but Mississippi Bullet Monte was better.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Brons was like that for sure. Average twenty six.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was a man that goes to state before Steph got a ship together, but then they had to ship from the botto here.
Speaker 5: Who asking all these questions? Where are your personal event?
Speaker 2: What was it?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, that was just from the earlier today. But we went too much about All Star. We cared about is there. The rest of the world felt the same way for show. All right, man, listen, we appreciate youall locking there. We got a really, really, really dope episode dropping today twelve pm Eastern Million dollars worth the Game twelve man, Who is it? Million dollars broth the Game Club for twenty baby. Yeah, man, you know what I'm saying. We're supposed to be a one on one game. But you know DNP Gilly, Yeah, DNP Real Brownie. Wait a minute, that's blowing me, man, But yeah, see y'all tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Well he just don't ask.
Speaker 2: Hey, shout out to the production team. Man, they be going some shitcos doors. Man, No, they don't. You gotta get control of your artists. Man, you fine listen, man. Like we said, dope episode. Man, we didn't drop yesterday, we said today, special special episode. Man. Shout to Gilly, Shout to Wallow. Shout out to Michelin nets Man for holding us down, Man, be able to have these wonderful episode. Shout out December two. Man, we got some dope stuff dropping this week. We always up watch our weekend. That's when five to twenty tends to turn up and start the year off the right way. Like we said, we will be back tomorrow. Man, We're gonna have a recap of our weekend for show the Real One, and we're gonna talk about what we projecting to see happened for the rest of the season. Man, because basketball comes back on Wednesday. Okay, one more question before we got to here. Last, but not least, super chet evolati. When a player gets traded out and then a team plays a team that got traded from. Can they help the coaching staff with the game plan against the team. Duh, Yes, they played. They played basketball. That's like broadcasting and it's recorded so like everybody can watch it. Come on, bro, stop playing around, bro depot lot of you get well, so do you bro evo a lot of she got overhead and she got at it, y'all man. Thanks for the questions, man. We appreciate y'all man. We'll be back same time tomorrow, by twenty in the morning. The volume