Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys.
Speaker 3: This He's Talking Cowboys Straining live from the Dallas Cowboys World.
Speaker 2: Course at the Star in Frisco.
Speaker 1: Streetdown and now your hosts Isaiah Standback, Nick Harris, John Mashoda, and Kyle Yeomans.
Speaker 3: It's a wonderful Wednesday edition of Talking Cowboys presented by Black Rifle Coffee Company.
Speaker 2: Here from the Star in Frisco.
Speaker 3: As the Cowboys get set to take on the Buffalo Bills coming up this Sunday.
Speaker 2: They are at ten and three. They are in first place in the NFC East for now. But they'll take on the Buffalo Bills coming up on Sunday and.
Speaker 4: Get away from us. Hey, don't you take that away from Kyle here right now? Man, they are in first place.
Speaker 5: That's all that has to be said. Don't you say for now? Okay, they're in first place. Whatever happens happens. Okay.
Speaker 3: I love it when Isaiah gets into like voice cracking mode.
Speaker 6: So if I drink coffee, I can start my day like that too.
Speaker 5: Bro, I have not had any caffeine Black Rifle. It's that Black rifle.
Speaker 6: You know, I will argue that I don't think you need any right now. I think you're where you need to be.
Speaker 5: I'm not definitely need a caffeine.
Speaker 7: Tell you what that black rifle will.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh. Yes, when we.
Speaker 8: Went and I had that that thing and I fund it and like what was it like three minutes?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was brolly.
Speaker 4: I have a really busy day. I might have to take down about two of those RTDs.
Speaker 2: They're starting to become more readily available.
Speaker 5: Like there.
Speaker 2: I went the other day to a gas station. I was on my way to a gig. I was halfway.
Speaker 3: Between Fort Worth and Stephenville because I was going to Tarleton and I stopped at a gas station and I was needing a kick. I needed something because I was just I was about I had about thirty minutes left in my drive.
Speaker 2: And I had a game to call that night. And I went into this gastre and I was looking around, looking around, looking around, and sure enough, the same cans that we've got from a black cowboys the cowboys want.
Speaker 5: Don't you pull that out? I'm gonna drink it. Don't you put it. It's freaking done ticket.
Speaker 2: I mean it's been in there for a lot minute.
Speaker 5: Kids. Literally cold freaking isn't it. That's right.
Speaker 7: I never thought that one would got out that in either.
Speaker 2: We've got more upstairs.
Speaker 5: We can make it work quick, get a little little sanitation. There we go.
Speaker 6: Ye, there you need this, There we go.
Speaker 2: I bet you want finish it.
Speaker 3: There's no way, no way, there is no way I would be worried for your hearts.
Speaker 7: He's about to be like, yes, that is incredible.
Speaker 5: That's right. That's black rifle. That's how we freaking go. Baby. Never had a drink in my life, but I had a black rifle coffee. There it is.
Speaker 3: Just shoved three hundred freaking I need it today, High Bay B.
Speaker 2: By the end of the show, Isaiah is going to be.
Speaker 5: Off the wall. You've never had an alcoholic bever I've never had, but I've had a black rifle. T D. Let me see that thing.
Speaker 7: Let me see this.
Speaker 2: This is delicious. I've I've had my fair share of these.
Speaker 6: How many servings are saying that?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 2: It says I r s then but.
Speaker 6: Things only it's one forty calories on one serving.
Speaker 5: Wow, I'll burn that off.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you.
Speaker 3: Ufles got their stuff together and it's not because they're the the uh.
Speaker 2: Sponsor of the show, Like that's good coffee.
Speaker 10: This scripted by Hey, I'm impressed that that was incredible to do that.
Speaker 2: With that being said, news and notes you want Isaiah to do.
Speaker 7: I'm afraid we're gonna go too fast time here.
Speaker 6: You just do the whole show today.
Speaker 5: We're gonna say it's.
Speaker 7: Gonna be over in five minutes.
Speaker 2: Thanks for joining us.
Speaker 8: We could start with Jonathan Hankins with his high ankle spring that he suffed for coming out of the game against Philadelphia. They were testing and everything yesterday, so Steven Jones talked about it on the fan, and then Mike McCarthy talked about it yesterday during his press conference. And it doesn't sound like there's an official timetable, but Ian Rappaport immediately after the game had put out that you know, he's expected to be you know, somewhere in that three to four week range and should be back by the playoffs, if not sooner. But hopefully we'll get a little bit more clarity today on the timetable for Hankins and if IR is necessary, which I believe, if he's getting put on IR, that would put him out for the rest of the regular season. But they do have two practice squad defensive tackles that they have brought in over the course of the season. Carl Davis, who is a thirty year old, nine year veteran. He's played in the league with quite a few teams. He's got a lot of experience in the league. It's tough to find those kind of practice squad guys with that much experience. And then you also have a Willington Prevalon, who I think has the best name on the team, and he's very sneakily one of the funniest players on the team. So he's a big boy, wears a ninety four. So if you see him out there in the interior, that's not DeMarcus where that's when we want.
Speaker 5: Next week he's back.
Speaker 3: Which one of these four games down the stretch, Buffalo, Miami, Detroit, Washington are you most concerned about without Jonathan Hankins, Yes, all of them.
Speaker 10: I would say Detroit and then this week probably jump out to me just with the way that they run the football, that's where I feel like you're going to miss him the most. And honestly, he's kind of exceeded my expectations this season, no doubt. Uh, just the way him and os have played next to each other. They clearly, I mean that group together that really helped solidify things in the middle. And so I thought it was a good sign when you know, after he left the field, he walked back.
Speaker 6: And was sitting on the sideline.
Speaker 10: So I'm thinking, Okay, well, maybe it's not anything too serious or he would have just stayed in the back. But yeah, high ankle sprain, So who knows how long did that keep a guy of his size out? Not great, you know, but all things being considered, you look at every team across the league and everyone's dealing with some injuries, and for the most part of the Cowboys are in pretty good shape. So to come out of that game with that being the only thing, I guess it's not terrible.
Speaker 6: But I think that we're going to notice his absence.
Speaker 2: It's a big thing.
Speaker 3: Like you said, it might be the only thing, but it is a big thing, and it's under the radar.
Speaker 2: It's not like it's one of those big names, but it's an impactful one.
Speaker 3: I Mean, we've seen time without Jonathan Hankins in the past. Last year, for instance, whenever he went down toward the back half of the season, they had to make adjustments and the man him not having him in the middle there, I think it does a wonder in the wrong way for your defensive front.
Speaker 4: But you have an opportunity for some young guys to really step up right. So much like when Trayvon went Actually you go all the way back there last week last year, right when Jay Lou went down, Deron Bland showed up right. You didn't expect him to show up. You're like, oh, crap, Deron Blann, who's this guy?
Speaker 10: All?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: Here you go? He can playmaker? Right, And then this year you knew what he was capable of. And then Treyvon Diaz goes down, he goes out to where he's never really been before, and he balls out again. So in terms of opportunities, this is typically how things.
Speaker 5: Work in the NFL.
Speaker 4: How you find out about you know, you know, the guys that are on the up and up. So we talked about a first round draft pick in Mazzie Smith and how he's quote unquote underperformed or slowed to start, whatever you want to call it. This is opportunity for him it's a huge opportunity. Now, it's not something that as Cowboys fans you want in terms of not having your your your statue right there in the middle of the defense, but it does present an opportunity. You know, you do know that most likely you're going to the playoffs. You also know that you're you're going to get Jonathan Hankins back, So for four weeks you have an opportunity to develop players who might not have developed had Jonathan Hankins been in that position.
Speaker 10: And so my question to you all you guys, but especially because Isaiah just brought that up out the final these next four games, so a pretty popular response on Twitter, I'm sure you've seen this has been fans talking about, well, what about Endamakan Sue.
Speaker 3: There's a text I was just about to go to, what are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 5: I'm I'm not against it.
Speaker 4: You can bring him on a practice squad and see how he's looking, right, I'm mean, and Dominansou is a freaking.
Speaker 5: Beast of a player when he played.
Speaker 4: I mean, you still got some There's some other names that I saw out there too, that are some some guys that can play and hold it down. In the middle, but you have to bring them on a practice squad and to see what they're looking like. Yeah, I mean, that's really what it comes down to. Are these guys what.
Speaker 3: They did with the players like that in the past.
Speaker 4: I mean, are these guys capable of still coming in and having an impact? You know, it's one thing to have to have had a name and to have been a very impactful player, but are you still that I don't know, right, That's why you bring guys in for workouts.
Speaker 5: That's why you put them on.
Speaker 4: Practice squad and let them have an assimilation and type period, and if they can have an impact, then yeah, put him in a game. I wouldn't be against if a dominicant Sioux could still play at that level that he could, I'm not sure that he would be still sitting at the crib like that. That's just the reality of this league. At that position, everybody needs a run stopper, and if there was a dominant run stopper that was still available, you're most likely it would have been on a roster already. That's not to say that he can't still be productive based upon what you're asking him him to do, but you just don't know until you step on the field.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm not huge ump bring to dumpkin Sue in. I don't think it's that major of an issue. If it was a season ender for Jonathan Hankins, then yeah, probably you will get into that from my perspective at least, but he's going to be back for the playoffs, at least it appears so far.
Speaker 7: You know, if it was a bigger deal, maybe so.
Speaker 8: But I'm confident with what's in the building to try and figure out what to do over the course in the next four weeks, and who knows, it might be an opportunity for a guy like Mazzie Smith or Neville Gallimore, one of these practice squad guys to really be able to show that they are the reliable depth in that interior.
Speaker 3: The eight seven zero said, Hey, mister Jones, please go sign Sue.
Speaker 2: That's I mean.
Speaker 3: I don't know if this is a direct line to Jerry. I don't know if he has access the world. We'll see if we can relay.
Speaker 5: That in for me.
Speaker 7: He'll have to get the two factor authentication from a beam though. He'll have to Jones.
Speaker 5: Jerry will yeah, Jerry, Yeah, that's fair. What about what are you guys thoughts on, like Quentin Bohana?
Speaker 2: Is he out there?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: See in the open market, Big Bo's out there? Okay, are you sure?
Speaker 5: Yeah? So I read article maybe a day ago. Yeah, I think I was.
Speaker 4: Might he's practice squad, so you would have to perch him off a practice squad.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think you've seen that and done that.
Speaker 4: I understand I'm saying, but like you're familiarized, right, you're not sure. It's not a question mark. You know what you're getting. You know that you know the proper expectations of that player. That's the risk with some of these guys that you would bring off the couch who have been sitting all year long is you don't know what you're going to get. You don't know what their what their workload is, what they're capable of doing, what the what the good thing is, what the bad thing is. Like, you know this player, you could put him in a situation to be successful based upon the proper expectations.
Speaker 5: That's the one positive.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying that he's as dominant player as some of the other guys that might be available, but you at least you know what he's capable of based upon what you would ask him to do.
Speaker 7: Tristan Hill, he's available too.
Speaker 5: He is available.
Speaker 2: I know that one for sure.
Speaker 5: Like Tristman, he's undersized. I mean he's he's quick. He's quick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, different, different body than what you're trying to replace with Jonathan Hankins.
Speaker 8: I really feel confident with what they have here to fill out what will be missing with Alam gonna be able to make up for Hankins. Absolutely not like Hankins has been awesome and just plugging, running lanes and using that wide body all season. But I would rather see these other guys get an opportunity. I didn't love what I saw for Mazie Smith and the snaps that he had in the second half last week after Hankins went out, and I don't think the coaching staff maybe did either, because Neville Gallimore got quite a bit of run there and late in the game. So we'll kind of see how that shakes out. But it's also an opportunity for Osa di Gizua. You know, he's been so great in that interior this season. It's it's kind of almost unheralded a little bit just because of you know, he doesn't show up in the stat box that much, and he had a couple of really impactful sacks early in the season, but since then it hasn't really been the stat sheet filler that you would expect from a dominant defensive lineman.
Speaker 7: But that's what he's been this season.
Speaker 5: And so he's been a disruptor.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's another opportunity for him to kind of fill those running lanes and get around a little bit quicker maybe, so we'll see.
Speaker 10: I'm still trying to at this roster for a better name than Wellington Prevalent. I think you might have it though. Yeah, but you guys are actually working. This is what I'm doing.
Speaker 4: My biggest concern with the absence of Jonathan Hankins is in order to have the impact, based upon what we've seen this season behind him, in order to have the impact that he has in his run stopping ability, I believe that you have to start running more stunts. I think you have to start asking guys to move across the face of offensive linemen and filling those gaps with linebackers now versus just being able to put your foot in the ground in two gap guys, And that's what you know, Big Jonathan Hankins was allowing you to do. He was allowing you to play straight downhill at least at that position, and everybody else to kind of, you know, do whatever else that dan Quinn's asking. I'm not sure that you can take that same approach now with his absence. I think you have to change your defensive scheme on the front to elicit the same effective effectiveness that he had.
Speaker 10: Who does a great job of running stunts like you're talking about whether we're talking about today's NFL ever, Like to you when you think of a group up front running stunts like that, like who would you say, is something that jumps out like just to give kind of team or just or defense?
Speaker 4: I mean just I mean man, yeah, I mean even just on this team. Quentin, I mean not Quinn. You guys gotta look at a let me get him off.
Speaker 3: He's a practice squad with the Lions, by the way, but Diggize.
Speaker 4: I think a lot of the ways in which he gets his penetration and his disruption in the backfield is he crosses the face of a lot office lineman. He's just so quick, so explosive, he can anticipate the snap count.
Speaker 5: He's done a great job of that this year. You know, Nick talked about.
Speaker 4: How he hasn't necessarily shown up in the stat sheet, but he's definitely shown up for this defense and he has really made it difficult on opposing office alliance.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure that that he's going to that it would just be him doing that.
Speaker 4: Now, right, you have your defensive ends, whoever's out there, Mike d Law. You had Osa that was kind of you know, had the freedom to kind of cross the face of whatever guard is out there. And then you had big Jonathan Hankins that can literally just push and go straight downhill. Now you don't have that force right next to Osa, Diggie Zula, you don't have that. So now you either a have to ask Osa to come Hey, stop taking it as many risk as you were as you were taking before in terms of crossing face and choosing a direction. And now I'm asking you to take away your biggest asset and just go straight ahead now, or I'm going to ask everybody now to run stunts right to cross the face and to try to get that penetration, get these guys turning their shoulders. And now my second level has to be more aggressive towards the line of scrimmage. So I'm saying that's my biggest concern is, now, how does dan Quinn in this defense change how they approach the running game of opposing offenses Now that you don't have a presence that could just simply just come straight downhill, I'm not sure that they have that. Mazzi hasn't shown that, Nevill Gallimore hasn't shown that consistently. So in order to have that impact, you have to change something, because you're you have a void.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, multiple text messages that are talking about Mazzi. This one says we need our first rounder to play like a first rounder.
Speaker 2: Now is the time?
Speaker 3: This one says Mazi has been so ineffective that we're talking about getting guys off the couch to replace Handkins.
Speaker 2: And I agree he has been ineffective. Am I have I given up on Mozzie Smith to this point?
Speaker 3: Absolutely not. He's a first round pick. You're not gonna give up on him for multiple years. You're gonna give him a chance to grow into a role. Is there a time in the NFL that comes every once in a while for significant players, significant picks like that to step into.
Speaker 2: A role and they need them to fill that void.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, that's part of the game, that's part of the league. This is that time for Mazzie Smith and I agree. I think he needs to step up in a massive way for them to try and fill this void over four games.
Speaker 2: It's not even this isn't just to make a playoff run. This is down the.
Speaker 3: Stretch in imperative football games that you need him to play as a first round pick.
Speaker 7: Yeah, just a little bit more context on what they have coming up.
Speaker 8: So this weekend, Buffalo Bills the number ten rushing offense in the NFL. Next week the Miami Dolphins the number two rushing offense in the NFL, and then the Detroit Lions right after that the number five rushing off solidly great.
Speaker 5: I love this.
Speaker 8: Yeah, somebody's gonna have to fill that void a terrier for sure.
Speaker 4: But people have to be realistic about the expectation. And when everybody's talking about Mozzi. We talked about this earlier on when he first got drafted, and I think we mentioned how you just have to temper your expectations. Just because somebody's taken in the first round doesn't mean that they're going to come in and have an immediate impact. Right Some players are going to require more time.
Speaker 2: Some are. You expect players understood to come into this impact.
Speaker 4: We're not talking about a top fifteen pick now either, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So now he was a second round grade.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, so there has to be a realistic expectation of him as well. Just because he has a first round draft pick next to his name doesn't mean that he's going to come into the NFL and wreck shop.
Speaker 6: That's sharing some baggage though for some other players.
Speaker 10: And when I say that, I mean if you're a Cowboys fan, if you can sit here right now in Isaiah stand back and say, guys, it's just going to take him a year, he'll be fine next year there after, I think a lot of people would be fine.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 10: The problem is is that there's a lot of people out there thinking is this Tristan Hill, Is this Taco Charlton? Obviously different players, you know, we're not compared. But it's because you've seen that, and it's not you've seen that back in the nineties or eighties Cowboys.
Speaker 6: You've seen that.
Speaker 10: Recon I think that when you don't see an impact right away, especially from an organization that does get a lot of impact right away from first round picks, people start to panic a little bit.
Speaker 3: Well, and that's a great point because in the opposite way too, they've been spoiled in these first round picks the last couple of years. Twenty twenty, Ced lamb BAM immediate impact. He's one of the top receivers in the NFL. Twenty one, Michael pars Is BAM, one of the best pass rushers in the NFL. Twenty two, Tyler Smith BAM he could be an All Pro this year too. They've had immediate impact from the last three guys before Massie Smith, so then the guys before that.
Speaker 2: Then that's where you.
Speaker 5: Go back to uh oh, yep.
Speaker 3: Are we going back to Taco or you're going back to Tristan Tristan Hill was the second round pick, I know, but he was the first pick of that draft because you traded that pick for Martin Cooper.
Speaker 5: All those thoughts are fair.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying that anybody's thoughts on this, especially with what the film has been put out there with I would be more concerned if we hadn't seen any improvement this year. And I'm not saying that it was Nanna's night and day now from week one to now.
Speaker 5: Sure, but we've seen improvement, right.
Speaker 4: He had some flashes in there where you're like, okay, mind it, okay, Like I see I see what you what you're working on.
Speaker 5: See the growth.
Speaker 4: I can see the growth that didn't you know, you know, two steps four, one step back type of deal. You talked about last week's performance. You know, I think the week before that he had he had he had did relatively well. I can't remember it was a week before or two weeks before, but he had stepped up. It's like, okay, all right, I see the growth, and then last week happened. It's like, ah, okay, but you never like that's a that's part of growth.
Speaker 5: Though.
Speaker 4: Some people just go five steps ahead boom, and they're like, oh crap, that's what we're talking about. Yeah, that's our first round pick. Some guys is like do do and then boom boom. Right, they jump up two steps like he was jumping on the dog on stairs in Michigan. Okay, and then all of a sudden, boom back a game okay, and he has to go back and learn, Okay, what did I do wrong? He did play against Jason Kelsey this week, absolutely right, So there's a prof I'm not making excuses for him, but what I'm saying is players develop at different paces, and that's all I'm saying. Just because he has a first round draft pick next to him, you can't change the expectation or the reality that some players just develop slower. So you have to give him that grace. As much as you are for him to be a beast right now, he's not so being that you've seen what it is on film. Give him the grace, Let him learn, Let him get in for the defensive line coach, let him learn from Big Handkins and everybody else that's around him. He's learning, right, he's learning, and if he was showing regression, then we should have some concern. But we've seen flashes of Okay, now, you're still not the dominant player that we expect you to be, but we see you getting better, right, and we're hoping that that you can have a jayln Tober year one a year two jump, right, And they haven't utilized him as much as we thought that they would, but he made a huge jump from what we saw from year one to year two.
Speaker 5: So there's that opportunity as well.
Speaker 8: Well, I do think most people won't agree with you, the people that are not just the immediate hater, like get rid of Himu's just drop him now before it's too late, you know.
Speaker 7: Other than those people, most people I think would agree with you.
Speaker 8: But those same people would also think in the back of their head, like who's to say this will work? Like, well, what gets this confidence that it will work? You know, Yeah, he's developing, maybe it's slower, but how do we know that there's success on the other side?
Speaker 7: Don't You don't part of the NFL. Yeah, I mean, look at a lot of it.
Speaker 8: I think that's where most of the concern kind of comes from with Mazzie Smith, though I don't think it's I don't think the majority of the people are the aforementioned just haters of the off rip, Like Okay, this guy's talk with Charlton without even looking at him. I think most of the people kind of have a little bit of rationality and look at him and see what's gone on this season. Yeah, there's been progression, but like it's it's like here, you.
Speaker 6: Know, so I get this text, I just have to address it.
Speaker 3: Seven three to two that's why you don't take a second round graded player in the first round of what is a well known position of need. Should have drafted somebody else. They didn't have.
Speaker 7: Joey Porter Junior. Is that what he's asking to draft? He wouldn't be JPJ.
Speaker 2: He wasn't even available. I don't know if that's who he's talking about.
Speaker 3: Maybe there's somebody else. There was no other first round grade. He was the highest rated player that they had on the board. And that's what happens. You have fifteen graded first round players fifteen to eighteen every single year.
Speaker 2: They were picking at twenty.
Speaker 7: Six, so he was available, but anyway, it was he I mean either.
Speaker 3: Way, either way, they didn't pick him for a reason, and he was a second round graded player at the back end of the first round. That's how it goes. If you wanted to talk about the impact of Jonathan Hankins and how he could be missed, we just spent an entire first segment on one News and note because of the impact of that defensive tackle position.
Speaker 2: Do you have any other pressing.
Speaker 7: We're good.
Speaker 5: We're good.
Speaker 2: Let's take our first break.
Speaker 3: When we come back, we're gonna preview the defensive matchup, maybe a little bit more defensive tackle talk against this Buffalo Bill's offense. How can they get after Josh Allen and continue to force some turnovers when we come back with more talking cowboys.
Speaker 11: Todd thought it would be secure to jog in the cheatah Savannah. Todd believed the big cat repellent he bought online was reliable. And now Todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah that can run eighty miles per hour. But the good news is Todd has AT and T five G. It is fast, reliable, and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the backpack with the beef stew At and T five G. Fast, reliable, secure, It's not complicated.
Speaker 12: Five G requires compatable planning device. Five G not be available in your area. Se Att dot com slash byg for you for details.
Speaker 9: Black Rifle Coffee Company serves premium coffee to people who love America. When you drink Black Rifle Coffee, you are directly supporting veterans, law enforcement, and first responders in your community. Black Rifles expert roasters love coffee almost as much as Texas loves football, So it makes sense that America's coffee partner with America's team, go online at Black Riflecoffee dot com and fuel up with the official coffee of the Dallas Cowboys. That's Black Riflecoffee dot Com. To fuel up today, Cowboys fans. After that move, we've just coined the term rowdy replay. Let's roll back the table.
Speaker 13: Okay, there's our mascot Rowdy cheering on the boys, and now he's on his phone on his Bank of America Mobile Banking now staying on top of his finances with his virtual financial assistant Erica. Bank of America's digital tools are so impressive. Cowboys fans just can't stop banking. Learn more at Bank of America dot com. Slash can't stop banking.
Speaker 3: Evericay, it's only available in the English language. Must download the latest version of the Mobile Banking only available on s like mobile devices. Message dad rais applied number fdicy.
Speaker 14: Welcome back into Dear Doctor, the show where I answered life's questions with an ice cold can of doctor pepper. Sheila, let's hear from my next caller, would you, Dear Doctor?
Speaker 11: My friend supported me during a tough time, But what's the right gift that says thanks for being the soldier.
Speaker 10: To cry out.
Speaker 14: Okay, this one's easy. I say, give her a delicious Doctor Pepper. Nothing says thanks good better than one of a kind soda. Yes, any Doctor Pepper flavor will do. Now, just a reminder that I don't need to be a real doctor to know that Doctor Pepper is the one you deserve.
Speaker 2: To Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 3: Back here on Talking Cowboys presented by a Black Rifle Coffee Company and Isaiah stand back.
Speaker 10: Uh, just finished another one rifle coffee.
Speaker 4: I'll wait under to take effect. It hasn't kicked in and kicked in just yet. I thought of this show might have a freaking bang.
Speaker 2: Baby, hope it kicks in.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be one of those moments on like Looney Tunes when the high start getting big and you get dilated and it's just.
Speaker 4: It's definitely it's definitely kicked it because I was a zombie when I walked in here.
Speaker 5: So it is kicking kicking.
Speaker 2: Oh good, good love this That is awesome.
Speaker 3: This is like a slower reaction time from the hot sauce. Right, it's a different situation, but now it's just a different reaction that I really want.
Speaker 5: To see John do at.
Speaker 6: The impression John Wickley, you would curse me.
Speaker 5: This is.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, my parents were in town last night and we went to dinner and and uh yeah, sorry dude, the uh my my wife was.
Speaker 3: She she asked the waitress at met Cosino down the road here at the Star and she was like, hey, uh do you have the hottest hot sauce? What's your hottest hot sauce? And they said this, and she was like, all right, bring it out. So she was just eating it all night, no big deal, not even not even kicking her.
Speaker 7: That's me.
Speaker 3: I was like, I think at some point we need to trush bottle of the house ordered that that got here late too. I have it came in so I have I give it to the wife she wants to try. I don't want to ju your wife has three babies.
Speaker 2: We're not doing it while she's pregnant. That ain't happening.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well she's eating hot sounds like a freaking she's still rolling with it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, your.
Speaker 5: Kids gonna come out.
Speaker 9: Sidon.
Speaker 5: What's your wife's thoughts on the Danny DeVito? I know she Danny Danny the video. I'm talking about the same thing.
Speaker 2: The Italian culture kind of being in the forefront.
Speaker 5: They love it, Yeah, they love it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's she's they.
Speaker 3: I mean honestly, seeing all of the different things from from the de Vido family and the tailgating, it just reminds me of her family for real, because they're from Staten Island, so they're right up there.
Speaker 4: Say, the only other city that that would have been more perfect in is Boston, like those aside, like New York and Boston, those are only two cities that that makes sense.
Speaker 3: And in fact, I'm more of an Italian heritage though.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I would call I would call New York.
Speaker 4: I think, yeah, Boston has a little Italy, like they have a whole area.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what New York is.
Speaker 5: Though it's awesome.
Speaker 8: There was a tweet that said while he was playing on Monday night, it was like every team should have a third string quarterback. That's just an egregious stereotype. So I'm trying to think, like, what would be the funniest one. So we were cooking some up yesterday while we're at Salvation Armies, who were like, Miami would just be like this Puerto Rican dude who like might be kind of drunk.
Speaker 7: Sometimes he's just there for the vies.
Speaker 2: You know, he's got like.
Speaker 5: A pit bull. Well his agent didn't make it any better by wearing that suit. Oh, he just lived it up.
Speaker 10: So for Dallas, it would have to be someone who is a stereotypical like coboy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, gotta be.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean I wouldn't say that.
Speaker 10: It's tough to sit there and say that Jason Kelsey perfectly fits Philadelphia. But to me, Jason Kelsey is kind of and just everything about like the way he goes. I always think of him.
Speaker 3: As see I would throw like Jason Kelcey in like Denver, like the mountain man gruff. Yeah, I mean he lived like just whenever he records his podcast, he's in like a log cabin like.
Speaker 5: The most Dallas cowboy Cowboy.
Speaker 2: And over show that currently on the team. There's no doubt in my mind.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, man.
Speaker 6: They showed him a bunch and the sounds of the side.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 10: I kept thinking about I'm watching it as I'm like, man, it would be really nice if they had him on the defense.
Speaker 2: They showed a lot of Trayvon too. Oh yeah, the same thing.
Speaker 10: I was like, man, I'm trying to man, you got I'm trying to think of like all time, like who embodies like a cowboy the most?
Speaker 2: And I know, to be honest, we did the.
Speaker 3: J Novachek, Yeah, Garrison. I was thinking Chuck alle like he actually had a ranch, she has all that, like back in the day.
Speaker 2: And I think Chuck Ali would be up there.
Speaker 10: Who's the receiver that they had that they signed from that he was with the Steelers, it's like two years ago.
Speaker 7: James Washington.
Speaker 10: James Washington actually like had like horses, I think, and cows and something that had a ranch and stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, So since we're already kind of talking national storyline, do it, let's flip the segments. I want to talk defensive preview. In the last segment, let's talk about some national storylines.
Speaker 2: We can get to what do you got to jam?
Speaker 6: Because you brought up to veto you start with.
Speaker 10: What are you I thought it was kind of like a TV show type thing seeing his agent on the sideline there, absolutely but thoughts on that from you guys, but then also your thoughts on with what he's done, does it.
Speaker 6: Improve your chances?
Speaker 10: Because yeah, two or three weeks ago, I was like, for sure, those are both wins for the Eagles. And now with the way the Eagles are playing and the way that it seems like the Giants got something cooking, do you feel any differently or do you guys still think those are two wins.
Speaker 6: For the Eagles.
Speaker 4: I think Eagles lose to Seattle, Okay, okay, I mean that helps you out a little bit. I think that it's I think it starts there for them. I think they're trying to figure things out right now, and I think Seattle needs to win in a bad way. So I think Seattle gets that game. But the Giants playing better. Yes, because coach Dabole with a capable quarterback is dangerous.
Speaker 5: That's just facts.
Speaker 4: That's something I've been talking about since he got hired, he hasn't had a quarterback.
Speaker 5: That he can lean upon. This due's a complete dog.
Speaker 4: I mean you can look at freaking Josh Allen to see how he's struggling right now without him. I mean he's been struggling since he left, and that dude is a He's dangerous now. And de Vito could handle any kind of workload and the curve balls that Da Bowl really wants to put into the offense, they might be able to sneak it.
Speaker 5: You know, and when you have a team that's riding high.
Speaker 4: I talk a lot about how players really depend on confidence. You have a confident team, you remember, you remember how good of a player you are, regardless of how your team perception might be, regardless of how successful you might have been. If you're playing with confidence. They have a whole NFL team playing with the confidence. That's not the same team that showed up on film for the first half of the season. I don't care who it is. I love the sentiment.
Speaker 5: I do. I hear you, I love it. I disagree.
Speaker 3: I don't think Tommy DeVito is the answer. And I'm not saying that or I mean he bad.
Speaker 2: He had one really good game eighteen for twenty six.
Speaker 3: He passed for two hundred and forty six yards three touchdownst was against Washington. They won that game thirty one nineteen. Washington's the worst defense in football right now. Then you go up against the New England Patriots, one of the more struggling teams in football right now, but to repeat them ten ten to seven, really good defense with missing five of their six top players.
Speaker 2: Then you've got.
Speaker 3: Green Bay, and he threw for one hundred and ninety one yard against New England, by the way, and then he throws for one hundred and fifty eight yards against Green Bay. They do win that game. That's the best win. But he didn't do a whole lot in that game. He had some help. And I get what you're saying. With confidence level and the way that it's rising and you're rallying around a quarterback, maybe it's a insanity effect up in New York again, Dobbs is another one. You can build confidence around a guy that helps, and they can get exposed catalyze your team. Yes, but then you yeah, whenever you go up against legitimate opponents that are trying to make an impact, trying to make a playoff push.
Speaker 5: That's different. I get it. I get it. But crazier things have happened, no doubt, crazier things have happened.
Speaker 3: The thing I think that benefits the Giants the most in this scenario is the fact that they play twice in three weeks, because you see them.
Speaker 2: Once, then you go again two weeks later.
Speaker 3: That's what I think benefits Stable, what benefits the Giants, And if you don't get them the first time around. You got a chance to spoil their season at the end and really love that work things.
Speaker 4: To answer your question, Jam, you know, aside from the Seattle game, I think that the Giants make it interesting. I don't know if they hope they pull it out, but I think that they make it competitive as heck, at least in the beginning. They say in the beginning of the game, first half of the game, I can't wait to see it.
Speaker 5: I really can't wait to see it.
Speaker 4: I love seeing players and teams get their swag back, as long as they're not playing Dallas.
Speaker 8: I have three of these last three, of these last four games that the Eagles have, they're going up against desperate teams.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 8: You look at the Seahawks. They've lost five to their last six. They basically need to win out to make the playoffs. The Giants, they're one game out of a playoff spot, which is wild to think of when they started two and eight, But here they are at five and eight, one game out of one game out of a so and they have two games gets the Giants, So we'll see. I think it's gonna get interesting, for sure.
Speaker 3: Mike and Milwaukee with a nice stat I do not have to go double check this just to make sure.
Speaker 2: But the Eagles have not beaten Seattle in fifteen years.
Speaker 3: Two thousand and eight was the last time that they beat the Sea Birds better than others.
Speaker 2: You no, I agree with you on that one.
Speaker 7: Listen.
Speaker 5: Seattle is a really good team. Yeah, they're a really good team. They just hacked.
Speaker 7: They just had some bad stretch. They have lost seven straight.
Speaker 5: That is a fact.
Speaker 3: They've lost seven straight against the Seahawks. Nice, let's go Seahawks, get it done, keep the streak alive.
Speaker 7: Last three have been on the road.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 5: Where's the game at Seattle, Sat? Yeh yeah, that's yeah, I hope.
Speaker 2: So we'll pick that game this way.
Speaker 5: You just right picked that game. My answers in let's roll.
Speaker 6: You want to see more agents dressing like that?
Speaker 7: Oh please?
Speaker 4: How is did he have to have Individo in order to wear that's quarterbacks?
Speaker 2: I think it's marketing.
Speaker 5: I think it's how many endorsement? Really you got? Well?
Speaker 2: He was on the television screen two minutes ago.
Speaker 5: I mean we were.
Speaker 3: We've got a NFL networked on and the agent not Tommy Devido, The agent was on the television screen a minute ago.
Speaker 5: College players, right, do.
Speaker 8: What you got be going up to Rutgers and Sacred University, be like, all right, guys.
Speaker 10: Comes tide with me, my uncle, next one I had. If we can move on, I want to talk about what I think is the biggest NFL storyline off of this past weekend, and that's the Caadarius Tony lined up off sides and Patrick Mahomes losing his mind on the sideline and then you know, even complaining in the postgame audio you could hear when he went up to Josh Allen after the game, very very un characteristic for Patrick Mahomes, who is I don't think any question become the face of the league, and he is a sense apologize talking about how it was probably a bad look for kids that are watching the game, and that certainly is something someone that would say is a face of the league.
Speaker 6: So I wanted to get your guys take on that.
Speaker 10: And then also their part of a bit was just I'm a big Patrick Mahomes fan, not just the way he plays, the way he carries himself, and it kind of reminded me a little bit of Dak after the playoff game when they lost to San Francisco here in January of twenty twenty two, and the fans through some stuff and it went and it was directed at the refs and responded when he was asking multiple times about this, he said, well, credit to them, credit to them.
Speaker 6: And it was just a very unlike Dak moment to basically be like, yeah, throw it up at him.
Speaker 10: And he issued apology a couple of days after that as well. So I do find it interesting how there are moments when even these guys that it seems like nothing can draw them off sides. But then how it really doesn't matter because these guys.
Speaker 5: I saw what you do that, yeah.
Speaker 10: And so it's in their character that just because Patrick Mahomes has that one moment, it doesn't change like his reputation for me, Like, you know, I think that he's a great guy to have as the face of the league. He had he had a moment where.
Speaker 5: His passion came out.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm gonna speak for him, not knowing any of this for certain, but this is what the way I felt of it when I looked at I think it some of the frustration is from the week before not getting the pass interference call against Green Bay. And I think there's a little bit of frustration too with can I get some weapons around me over here? Can you guys help me out a little bit? And he's not going to be the guy that yells at the teammates or yells at Andy Reid or calls out the front office.
Speaker 6: And so I'm not saying that those are the main reasons. I just think that there's kind of a melting pot of things with him.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you kind of took it out of my mouth there.
Speaker 8: As far as I think, it's just a culmination of all the things that have kind of gone wrong in Kansas City offensively for him this year, and then it just kind of boiled over with a bad officiating mistake. I think I thought it was childish from Mahomes, and I'm a Mahomes guy. I have a family from White House, Texas. He's East Texas boy, watched him play baseball growing up, so like, I very much love Mahomes. But that was a childish moment for sure. And it's he's just super competitive. He's ultra competitive. You can see that whenever moments like that happen. But yeah, I'm just gonna tweet out a different receiver every week for Kansas.
Speaker 7: City to draft in the first round.
Speaker 8: I think this week, let's see, we've already done Romeo Dunesay and Xavier Worthy. Let's go I don't know, let's just go, let's go another you dub Jalen well done?
Speaker 7: Another East Texas boy?
Speaker 5: Don't they have? Isn't ross on their practice squad? Whatever happened to him? Just right?
Speaker 7: You know he's playing. He's playing, I think as far as I can tell.
Speaker 4: Let's address a couple of things in regards to that story. We got to get to an offense here in a second. So Patrick mahomes super duper passionate. I feel him, I feel his frustration. Do I like how he responded?
Speaker 5: Not at all?
Speaker 4: Right, But the reality is he's a human being and his emotions ran it over. Okay, they ran over, and he's apologetic for that. I think every athlete has had a moment like that. Just every athlete hasn't had a moment like that while on national TV.
Speaker 5: That's the reality.
Speaker 4: If you knew the stuff that happens in practice, some perspective.
Speaker 5: And the perception of players would be completely different.
Speaker 4: If the fans knew the stuff that happened in practice, and the things that were said between players and said and you know fights, all that kind of stuff. None of that stuff ever gets out. Okay, so understand that this is not Yeah, it's outside of his character. But he is a passionate, emotional player. And when you have a play that you worked on maybe a handful of times, and you go out there and you execute it to perfection and the most important part of the game to win the ball game, and you have that pulled back away from you because of a call, yeah, you're gonna lose it a little bit.
Speaker 5: Because all the preparation, all everything that you've that.
Speaker 4: You've put in in a very important game for them in terms of their playoff, you know, implications in terms of the rivalry, all those things. All that just came out at one time. And I get it. I get it, and I hate that it was on TV for him, but I that's it.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: I don't think he didn't plan on that. It just came out, man. So I don't fault him for that. I know he will be more aware of it going forward, but I don't fault him for having those those those feelings and those emotions because those things happen, especially in those heightened moments like that. In terms of Kadarius Tony, there's been a lot of controversy in regards to that. Listen as having played the position and having had the guys play the position in You know, for me, if you're not calling that the entire game, don't call it in that moment. I'm not saying that it's okay for him to line up like that, but as a defensive lineman.
Speaker 5: They tell you to take every inch.
Speaker 4: It take every single inch, right, And what happens is Michael Parsons lines up like that.
Speaker 5: People the Cowboys nation would go insane.
Speaker 4: If Michael Parsons lined up like that the entire game and then he gets a sack on the final game to end the ballgame. Now Dallas Cowboys win, and they say, oh, all sides. People would lose their mind. They would lose their mind and say, Okay, I'm not saying that he wasn't off side, but he's been off side all game and you didn't call it. You didn't You didn't tell him to get back. It's not like you told him to get back and he came back up again. Kadarius Ony lined up like that the entire game, he took every inch that the referees allowed him to have, and then the most important play of the game, they call that flag. I think that's BS. That's just me right, not making any excuse. I'm just saying, if you were going to call that, you had all game to call it, don't call it on that play. And people are gonna say, well, they didn't know that play was going to result in. That doesn't matter. It's the last play of the game. There is the last you know, towards the end of the game, Like, don't don't call.
Speaker 5: That right then and there.
Speaker 3: That's the hard part though, is it was he more offsides on that play than he was on earlier plays. I mean, you got to go back and look at every single agross the line.
Speaker 4: It wasn't like he was like he was in the neutral But if you go back to the rest of the game, he was doing the same thing. He was lining up the same.
Speaker 3: I'm saying like, maybe comparatively, it was different that play than it wasn't any other play.
Speaker 5: Maybe he wasn't over.
Speaker 2: The big toe over the line beforehand, and then it's it's back.
Speaker 4: The thing is that there's a there's a when you step up to the line of scrimage as a receiver, you look at there. You look at most times you look at the at the referee, and the referee tells you straight up and down, hey, like get back. Like it's literally obviously, it's not like he gives you like a head and not like he's like, hey, get back. You look at him as a quick glance, and I'm right back to seeing asact what's going on with the play. Sometimes you get into and you just line up. After a while of lining up that way, he's not telling you to get back. Okay, I'm good, Like I'm not even at a certain point, I'm not even looking over there anymore because I know he hasn't. I haven't had a problem to this to this point of the game. So now I'm just lining up the same way I've been lining up the entire game. And if he didn't call it the whole game, then I'm finding the whole game. Why would it now be different right now? Because he was a full yard, He was not.
Speaker 5: A four yards, he was not a full yard.
Speaker 7: It was pretty three feet had half a foot over the line.
Speaker 5: I'll say, yeah, he's talking about inches. You're literally talk about inches.
Speaker 3: You're on the ball, that's one thing. If you were over the ball, that's the other thing.
Speaker 8: Giving the benefit of the doubt because young receivers are taught every single time you line up, and he didn't do it.
Speaker 4: I hear you until you're in it, right, Like it sounds like it sounds good until you So when you're going through a whole game and you're doing that, like after, I'm not checking with you anymore, right, you know what I'm saying, might glance and if you're not telling me to get back off a glance like I'm right, I'm talking about like I have a second glance.
Speaker 5: That's what we're talking about.
Speaker 4: Bow them line up. And I'm not saying that he did that or not. I'm just saying, like, after a whole game of lining up the same way and you have no problems with it, now all of a sudden you do. That's why there was a big That's why those guys responded the way they did. Yeah, I mean so I'm not again, I'm not saying that he should have been lining up off sides, but in his eyes, he wasn't off.
Speaker 5: Sides because he didn't get flag for it. Their whole game.
Speaker 2: We gotta go to break.
Speaker 3: I know when we come back, we're gonna quickly talk about the Buffalo Bill's offense.
Speaker 2: Here on talking Cowboys, they have offense. They say.
Speaker 15: Champions are remembered, but legends are never forgotten. United Agin Turf offers a winning lineup of John Deere equipment built to tackle any challenge on and off the field. Legendary John Deere Tractors combines residential mowers, commercial mowers, compact construction equipments, utility vehicles, and a full line of golf and sports turf equipment. United Agon Turf the official Lagonturf equipment supplier of the Dallas Cowboys. Visit Unitedagonturf dot com to find a location near you.
Speaker 9: Are you ready to take coffee off your grocery list forever? Black Rifle Coffee Club is here to help. As a Coffee Club member, you'll get your favorite coffees, roasted package and ship to your door free of charge on your preferred schedule. Set it, forget it, and never run low on coffee again. Members also get exclusive deals on coffee products and discounts from partner brands. Ease your mind and let Black Rifle worry about your coffee supply. Go to Black Rifle Coffee dot com to join the coffee club today.
Speaker 3: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black, and right now Cowboys fans could get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order, plus because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a four sized intense therapy whipball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip.
Speaker 2: That's get Jack Black dot com slash.
Speaker 5: Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip.
Speaker 11: Tod thought it would be secure to jog in the cheatah Savannah. Todd believed the big Cat repellent he bought online was reliable, and now Todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah that can run eighty miles per hour. But the good news is Todd has at and T five g. It is fast, reliable, and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the backpack with the beef stew at and T five G Fast, reliable, secure, It's not complicated.
Speaker 12: Five G requires compatable planning device. Five G may not be available in your area. See att dot com slash five G for you for details to Talking Cowboys. Back here on Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 3: This segment of the show is brought to you by a Quaker Oades, a super trusted super food Quaker Oats, the official oatmeal sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys, and buying Vizi Line, the official smile of the Dallas Cowboys. Final segment here, All right, Isaiah, I want you to ramp that black rifle coffee, those three hundred milligrams of caffeine all the way up. I need you to tell me what Buffalo does well on offense.
Speaker 4: Go, Well, they own Yeah, they have weapons everywhere. I mean, they do have the weapons. Now, the guy who's distributing the ball necessarily isn't having the greatest of years, and I think he's really missing his offensive coordinator from two years ago.
Speaker 2: But he's tied for the lead in total touchdowns.
Speaker 5: He throws all around.
Speaker 4: Dude, But you're talking about one of the quote unquote and still perceived that way by me. One of the best passers in the game right in terms of abilities and just he's a dog, he's a beast. Okay, he just needs a freaking oc This dude only has I think, what four games over three hundred this year, and I think he only has the one game two games without an interception, four games over three hundred. Were talking about Josh Allen. Four games over three hundred this year and only two games without an interception.
Speaker 5: This dude struggling. He strugg and.
Speaker 4: Then he has cooks, he has digs, he has Kincaid, He has a lot of dudes they can get the ball to. But if he can't, you know, if he's getting pressure on him, he's thrown it away, he's thrown it into coverage. If he's trying to make a big play, he's trying to force things into it because their offense hasn't been consistent enough for them to have a boat of confidence for him to feel the necessity not to make a big play. He's forcing he's he's doing what Dak did last year.
Speaker 6: Let me just throw one thing real quick here on this.
Speaker 10: He is a different player at home, though you look at his numbers at home, His QB rating at home is one oh ninety seven. His QB rating on the road is seventy eight point one. Wow, it's like way.
Speaker 2: Dead's at home in a huge difference.
Speaker 10: That's the only thing, Like, I agree with everything that you're saying. I just think that there is a chance that you might get the best version of LM for this game.
Speaker 5: Sorry, no, no, you're fine. No, that's it. That's all I have to say. It's just he's he's having a rough year.
Speaker 3: The other thing about it is, I mean he's coming off of a mediocre game. Twenty three of forty two passing two hundred and thirty three yards, He was sacked three times, had one touchdown, one interception. His best receiver, stuff ONGs, had eleven targets, four catches on eleven targets, and he had twenty four yards along of nine.
Speaker 2: So they won that game. They got the win in Arrowhead. You do what you gotta do.
Speaker 3: You survive, you advance. But they did not play well as across.
Speaker 5: They don't have a chemistry right now.
Speaker 3: It's that defense that really led them in that win in Arrowhead. And we'll talk about the defense significantly tomorrow. But whenever you don't have your best game, but you come out.
Speaker 2: With a win. Does that build confidence going into the next one.
Speaker 4: I think most teams yes, But this team, as strong as they are on defense, I think they're an offensive team historically. Historically they've been an offensive team. That's what you've led with. And you looked on another side and like man coach Frazer got them boys playing on defense, Poyer and all them. But offensively, you rely on the Buffalo Bill scoring a ton of points and Diggs being a complete dog, and Allen and Diggs being on the same page. And now you got a tight end in there and KK who can freaking run the heck of a great routes and catch the ball.
Speaker 5: And they've been that.
Speaker 4: So they have all those pieces still in place, but they don't for whatever reason, between the play calling and the players, like they're not they're not jelling. They haven't been jelling for the last two years. They just haven't. This year is obviously pretty bad, but they're still dangerous. You know, they're still dangerous. This is one of those things where it's like, I hope they don't catch on fire this week, because you know what they're capable of.
Speaker 8: We talk about all these weapons and surely like that. That's that's what made it. That is what has made Buffalo so dangerous over the course of the last few years. And Josh Allen being able to do that. But up front, they are a mountain. Like the smallest guy on their offensive line is six foot five, three hundred and eighteen pounds. That's the smallest guy on their offensive line.
Speaker 5: Who is that?
Speaker 8: That would be Connor McGovern. Not Connor McGovern. Everyone is familiar with. But Connor McGovern.
Speaker 3: No, that is the Condor mcgovernment. Everyone's familiar is it?
Speaker 5: It is?
Speaker 8: I thought he was really that's exactly, but yeah, I six foot five, three hundred and eighteen pounds.
Speaker 7: That's that's the smallest guy up front.
Speaker 8: And whenever we factor in that, Jonathan Hankins is going to be out for this game.
Speaker 7: I think that's a certainty.
Speaker 8: And this password stunit is going to have to come up live to get get in control of Josh Allen kind of contained the pocket what they were able to do against Jalen Hurt, similar stuff. They're gonna have to get through a mountain first in Buffalo and the cold against a lot of strength and size. That's That's where I have my biggest concerns when I when I look at this Buffalo offense.
Speaker 3: The last weather update in Buffalo was what forty.
Speaker 8: Forty high winds, So we'll see not too bad or not high winds, but high winds comparatively to here.
Speaker 5: They're prepared for that.
Speaker 7: That one day last week.
Speaker 6: I've ever been anywhere, Yeah, Chicago, Detroit, wherever that.
Speaker 5: Was, would have kicked the fifty yard or in that it would have came back and hit him in. Oh yeah.
Speaker 10: It got to the point he got It got to the point where they just didn't even do anything. They took all the footballs and put them to the side because it was even worth punning, kicking field goals, throwing passes, anything, And it was just like, okay, well when the quarterbacks come out, we're going right back in.
Speaker 3: This is what it sounds like, something you put like the circus music to, especially especially.
Speaker 10: When everything was like blown around people's cancer and around blocking.
Speaker 6: You know, my heads are blowing around er.
Speaker 5: Did you lean into the win like Michael Jackson? I wish I would j just leaning like this?
Speaker 3: All right, quick trivia question to end out the show. Dak Prescott has defeated twenty nine of the thirty two teams in the NFL. Of course, one of those that he has not defeated would be the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 2: What are the other two teams?
Speaker 7: Buffalo and Baltimore.
Speaker 2: Buffalo is one, That's why I'm asking the question.
Speaker 7: Baltimore.
Speaker 2: It's not Baltimore.
Speaker 3: He has defeated Baltimore Ravens.
Speaker 2: He's one and oh against the Baltimore Ravens.
Speaker 7: Oh, that's right.
Speaker 8: They didn't have Dak in that December game of twenty twenty.
Speaker 7: I'd have to be an AFC.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is an AFC team.
Speaker 2: So you've got the Bills as one.
Speaker 3: Jaguars, No, No, they've beaten Jeeves, not the Chiefs. He's beaten the Chiefs.
Speaker 2: One and one against the Chiefs.
Speaker 7: Bronco.
Speaker 3: It is the Denver Broncos. Oh and two against the Denver Broncos.
Speaker 5: So there you go.
Speaker 3: H his career numbers, he only had one game against Buffalo, thirty two of forty nine.
Speaker 5: Uh, he had.
Speaker 3: Two touchdowns an interception through for three hundred and fifty five Thanksgiving game belief.
Speaker 7: So yeah, I believe.
Speaker 10: So do you know the starting quarterback for the Cowboys was the last time they played in Buffalo.
Speaker 2: Ooh true bloodsoell was it not Romo?
Speaker 6: No, it's more recent than more recent.
Speaker 5: Okay, what is that average?
Speaker 2: Kell?
Speaker 5: Beam was deck averaging right now in the air averaging?
Speaker 7: Yeah, you go, all right?
Speaker 5: That does it for us.
Speaker 3: We'll talk more about Dak Prescott versus that Bill's defense tomorrow. Isaiah will still be hyped up on his black rifle coffee tomorrow, Thank goodness.
Speaker 2: Just bounce that out freaking Gohost.
Speaker 7: The black rifle, that's all.
Speaker 3: That's the black rifle effect is what it is for. For Chris Beam, John Matchoda, Nick Harris, I'm Kyle Yeomans for Isaiah's damn back, mister black Rifle himself. I'm Kyle Yomans saying so long from Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 2: We'll see you tomorrow.
Speaker 3: This has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.