Speaker 1: Hey, rain Drops. Yes, so I finally got merch. That's right. You can buy your allegedly and my Boys mugs, T shirts, rain Drops, hoodies and T shirts all on Carlos Kingshop dot com. That's right.
Speaker 2: Get your hoodies, your T shirts, and.
Speaker 1: Your mugs all on Carlos Kingshop dot com. Welcome to Reality with the King. It's me Carlos King, the King of Reality TV and one of the most sought after executive producers in reality television with over ten years of production experience. Once a week from Reality with the King, we'll sit down with my friends across the entertainment industry, recap our favorite reality shows and revisit unforgettable moments that we are still talking and tweeting about. Baby we got baby Wish Monica, Honey, Reality Vati, bitch, that's what we talk about today. Honey go if the real Monica stands up, bitch, rain Drops, y'all. I gotta call now this Happy New Year rain Drops not paid by monic con on on manokon, honey, we call it her gunaka bitch. Yes, let me tell you something. If you don't got your tickets, get them, baby Me and Melody Chari January twenty first. Okay, I'll be addressing mister Hope. Then, yes, honey, let me tell y'all something. Don't bring me down. I know special. Okay, we're not gonna talk about that. I already addressed it. It's all good. Thank you Rain Johns for having my back. Because what we do over at the Kingdom is reality. I don't listen. Don't get mad at me, because your reality what you wanted to be. Baby. I show up and work. People mad at me because other people mad at them for what they say, and it's my fault. But we'll get to that Sunday, January twenty first, and Huntsville, Alabama at my live show with Melody. But Baby, we got to we have nine hundred people in the group chat. I mean, I want to start by saying this, first of all, Happy new year. Okay, Happy new Year to everybody except Tanisha. Tanisha. Let's let's let's start. Happy new Year to everybody except Tannisia. Baby, Tanisia, you tried it, Tunisha, what type of where are you from? Black people? We don't snitch, Tunisha. We don't Tunisha, baby pay sis, Tunisia. Black folks don't snitch, baby, I'll know if you never heard a Little Kim or ever listen to the hardcore album. They show Tanisha's beautiful face and they expose you as the snitch. Tanisha and black folks, Just so y'all know, black people don't snitch all the time. We're from the hood because we do believe that snitches get stitches. I'm telling y'all how it is. I guess there's only two black people in Salt Lake City. That's Tanisha and Jen Shaw's husband. Those are the only two black people in Salt Lake City. Allegedly, one black person didn't snitch. Allegedly, but Tanisha, you dropping dim on Monica, says. Then Monica said, no, bitch, Tanisha is the real reality. Votis let's oh we got married. Mary is snitch on nobody because Mary is too busy eating her happy meal at Hamburger, Helper McDonald's honey and getting her toy and a Sunday and an and an upgrade. Mary is not a niche either. But Tanisha, I love you. I'll be listening.
Speaker 2: You know we're gonna wrap up for our people's child.
Speaker 1: Okay, where do we begin Where do we begin? Where do we begin? Let me tell y'all something. If you're coming here for me to judge Monica, you're in the wrong place. Monica has been exposed as a blogger. This very popular person on Twitter. His his at is It's Carrie k a r Y. He tweeted something that I have no choice but to stand and I actually agree with him, So follow him. He's really funny. His at is at it's Carrie k a are Y Underscore and his name is Cairo.
Speaker 2: Okay, So if you don't follow him, follow him.
Speaker 1: He's funny. I love him. He's hilarious. He said. Monica went from trolla count to housewife to first chair at the reunion. She really is the queen and I have no choice but to agree with him Monica. Let me tell y'all something. Monica being exposed as a blogger is not the worst thing in the world. To me, it's not the worst thing in the world. It's not a criminal act. It's she didn't steal money from old people or orphans. She didn't make up a lie and spread a rumor by somebody that was dangerous. You know, she didn't. I mean, she's slever her brother in law, but she didn't sleep with somebody's husband. So my I think is this Heather. I'm gonna let me break it down for y'all. Heather, how can you be mad at Monica for being a liar when you two are a liar? Your name is bad Mormon because you are a bad Mormon. You said it, not me, Heather, you are a liar. I watched the show. You lie, and you lie for somebody who played guilty for stealing people's identity and money. So miss me with this holier than thoule act. This ain't the Mormon, this ain't the church. This is not Jesus and Latter day Saints. Okay, there's no ministry here. You're not going off to the country that Lisa's son is going into to save people.
Speaker 2: Child.
Speaker 1: It upsets me and my homegirls when people want to sit on their right horse and jockey for position. Heather, you thought you were the star of the show. I'm gonna break it down for y'all like no one else will. Heather thought she was the star of the show. Because I think last season and maybe even this season, Heather is sent her snowflake right. A lot of people said Heather was the face of the show. Monica came in and served everybody shade, comedy and truth.
Speaker 2: Heather, you lied about who punched you in the eye. You claimed you did not remember, and the.
Speaker 1: Person who punched you in the eye was sitting across the table from you saying, yeah, girl, I mean I don't know what happened.
Speaker 2: Yes, she just woke up and had a black eye.
Speaker 1: So you want us to get on your team with your yellow mumu and get on your side because you and Tunisha set up here and win all Inspector gadget blues clues in your Scooby do van looking like Thelma, your Thelma and Tunisha is the dog child So Thelma so Heaven's name is Thelma from Scooby Do So Heather akl Thelma got her Snooby Douce snacks and wanted to get on a mission. Not the mission that Lisa's son is on in whatever country he's that child. Thelma and her Scooby dou Snacks were on a mission to take down Monica. It wasn't that deep to me. You spend more time investigating Monica being a blogger when that time could have been used to focus on the investigating jen Shaw and the crime she was committing, because people were actually affected by that, their money, their livelihood, their pockets, their social Security numbers. So if we want to get all righteous up in here, Thelma, then why weren't you doing that? What did Monica do to y'all to the point where these white woman tears.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, oh, oh my gosh, I'm shaking.
Speaker 1: What does she do?
Speaker 3: I'm tied of people infiltrating our situation and they want to she spread lies about me, People spread lize about me too, says you don't see me reacting like this.
Speaker 2: On the YouTube line with the rain drops.
Speaker 1: Monica being exposed as a blogger is not the worst thing in the world to me, and I want people to know this. We don't watch our housewives so that we can have a moral compass and go to the North Pole and say hi to missus Clo. We watched Real Housewives to see real train wrecks who are who are not regular people that we meet in our everyday lives. You guys, exposing Monica exposed the insecurity that you guys have that this cute young girl came on y'all show and set it off like vibica. That's what you're really mad at. I don't understand. And then you had Whitney, Okay, getting up. I don't want to sit next to her, but y'all sit next to Jen Shaw that I think. This is the thing that y'all messed up. Y'all messed up because Abrey last one of y'all try to give Jenshaw the benefit of the doubt. Well, you know, innocents of proven guilty. You know, I don't know she did or not, but I'm gonna stand by her. Y'all are like Tammy White Nett standing by your man, And y'all was standing up by Gen while Jen was standing up by the Social Security numbers honey allegedly. And I like Jen. I think Jen should come back when the show, when she gets out of jail. Who am I to judge? What people do is reality television. This isn't a scripted show. We all we judge, all you guys, that's what we do. For Whitney to get up and say, well, I don't want to sit next to her, why is that repulsive? Shouldn't it be more repulsive you sitting next to Gen Shaw? If you want to play those games. What Monica did is iconic. Monica got. This is the gag and this I'm gonna break it down for you rain drops. Real Housewives of Salt Lake City and the Real Housewives franchise the Ogs. They have this elitist complex. Whitney, Lisa Mayor, by the way, I love.
Speaker 2: All the girls. I know Carlos loves everybody.
Speaker 1: I love haw the aka Thelma, I love Whitney, I love Lisa, I love Meredith. They also come from a wealthy side of town and they have that very don't sit next to us attitude. You have to stand for Monica. That Monica who may be on food stamps allegedly or has a bridge card. I don't know what she has. Monica in the two quarters, she scrapes honey. Y'all mad that Monica, at her humble beginnings not only blogged about you girls, she filled out the same application as y'all did and got on the same show, breathing the same air that y'all breathing, and Monica her first season got first seat. Y'all mad that Monica, who doesn't make as much money as y'all, who doesn't have a husband like you, guys, have there is single. Y'all are mad that she came on y'all show and pushed you all to the side and became the fan favorite because she exposed everything that she was doing.
Speaker 2: She slept with her brother in law and owned it.
Speaker 1: She gave you real life personal story with her mother, honestly, and if you guys having those conversations with y'all parents or the people in the Mormon Church that shun y'all, y'all ain't doing that. Katie Collins says, do you think production will hold this against her? I don't. Monica saved the show and I'm gonna get to this later and make sure I don't forget this. But what I want to talk about is how Monica is as of now. Monica is the new Danielle style from Jersey, So rain Drops, make sure I don't forget that comparison. I'm gonna save that till later. Monica is iconic. Monica pretending to be a blogger ain't no different than have You Housewives? Who called Radar Online, who called TMZ, who called the Shade Room, neighborhood Talk the Jasmine Brand, Some of y'all call Reality for the King and be giving me t and this would be me the whole time, and they be like, well, Carlos, I'm just telling you that, but if you wanna, if you wanna use it, you can And I'd be like, I'm girl, ain't about to give me to your dirty work. Ninety nine percent of housewives have the phone numbers to these bloggers. Don't get mad that Monica became a blogger. Monica said, I ain't gonna be friends with you, bitch. I'm not gonna be a friend a blogger to spill tea. Monica said, bitch, I will be the blogger. Monica said, I don't have money to be friends with these bloggers and take them out to dinner and buy them a Chanelle bag and a Burberry tie when it comes Christmas because they're revealing tea from sources on my on my arch nemesis. I know plenty of reality stars who are friends with bloggers, and what they do. They give bloggers all the tea on their cast mates so they could take them down. So if we're gonna judge Monica for being the blogger, can we judge y'all for being friends with these bloggers? Do me a favorite? Rain Drops go on your favorite housewife's Instagram page.
Speaker 2: Go to her followers.
Speaker 1: Who she's following.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, go to the people she's following.
Speaker 1: Ten times out of ten, your favorite housewife is following a blogger. Why do you think.
Speaker 2: Certain people get the exclusive Tanisha?
Speaker 1: Is that you again? Why you think all of us and we get these ooh blind item. So and so may be missing their paycheck because they're trying to renegotiate their contract. So they have been filming for a few months. Guess who that is. It's a city in the Southern region. Child that was a housewife given the blog of the tea. I bet you Tanisha is doing have his hair now? You tried that, Lena Simon. Tanisha, are you doing have this hair right now? Tanisha? Do you cut hair? Tanisha? What's tea like? Y'all need to y'all need to quit it. Y'all need to quit it. It ain't that deep. It's not that deep. Monica is not somebody that is trying to be this righteous woman. And what's crazy about all of this is the fact that Monica has more to say, and that that's the entire gag. Monica has more to say, and I feel like she was sparing all of you guys at the dinner. And what is this mob mentality where some of your reality starts feel like y'all have the power to kick someone off of a trip. We saw that on Maritime Medicine when they tried, not tried, they did. They kicked Quad off the trip, and y'all saw what happened. They all look foolish doing it. And I love those girls too, but they all looked foolish, and Quad has remained the fan favorite. When you have this mob mentality of you can't sit with us, we turn against y'all. Nobody wants to see that. The fact that y'all told Monica you in my Meritith boys, you can leave, and you have Monica and her blanket from the hotel leave by the beach right off to the sunset because Thelma and her Scooby Doo Snacks wanted to embarrass Monica and had a meeting with these you just how all of a sudden are you and Whitney crying together when y'all were just reading each other in the previous episode, all of you women talk about each other, but the moment Heather has some tea that she let me tell y'all what I think happened. Come closer, rain drops. I'm gonna say this, and look, I'm just gonna say it. Heather, who is a real housewife, Okay, has time on her hands. Heather doesn't have a husband. She's a great mom. Heather has a lot of time on her hands. She doesn't have a nine to five. She's a real housewife. We love that. That's what the show's about. She's a real housewife. Heather has a lot of time on her hands. And one thing I know about working with real housewives, women who really are housewife on these housewife shows. Let's just say when I worked on New Jersey, there was a housewife that had a lot of time in her hands, and she would go down the rabbit hole with everything everything. Heather was waiting for this the moment Monica got cast to be on the show. There is no way on God's green Earth you found all this information about Monica in less than twenty four hours. Who the f do you think you are? Nancy Drew? Are you Nancy Grace? Are you Nancy Reagan? Just say no, you mean to tell me you think for one second that I believe you found all this damning, damaging information about Monica overnight, and that you had your local squad in Salt Lake City and Tanisha. You had your hairdresser t Nisha put down her curling iron and her rollers to give you more information. You really think we believe that you were sitting on this information. That's why you pushed the camera guy away because you don't want the camera guy to hear how you were ready to spill this tea lady Esh, she knew about it when the season started.
Speaker 2: That's why Heather was so quiet most of the season.
Speaker 1: When Monica spoke up about the dirt on other ladies, egg Zach Lee, What do I always tell you guys? The Real Housewives is like the Avengers. It's all about the alliance. Y'all get mad at me when I say, well, I don't think and Guardsella like best friends.
Speaker 2: You a hater. Carlow's Carlos is a hater.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you how this works, Marcus Ross. I think that's why Heather agreed to do the birthday trip so she embarrassed Monica. Heather got close to Monica to take her down, and that's why when Monica slipped up. Monica bit, you just slip up. When Monica slipped up and said, I don't think she would do that, like write a blog, that's something I would do. In Heather's mind, she went, Eureka, I found it. That's the smoking gun. I'm gonna use that against Monica. Who remembers that small piece of information in a conversation. Heather, girl, good night. You should have went sit home. Heather set Monica up. That's what happened. Heather set Monica up to take the fall because all these girls were jealous of Monica coming in because they felt like, in my opinion, allegedly, they felt like, why this broke ass? Monica gotta be with us, and she's connected to Jen. We like angiek angk has a nice house with marble floors, and she has a husband who's a hairdresser. So when Tanisha gets mad, Angie's husband can do my hair.
Speaker 2: That's what they were thinking about. We all know how much they love a glam squad.
Speaker 1: You saw how Lisa broke down and cried when when she was told you have to be in a scene with don't makeup, and she's crying like somebody really did still hurt sixty thousand dollars ring allegedly, Heather, you're the one should be exposed as a blogger. The only difference between you, Heather, and Monica is Monica hid behind a facade. Heather, you hid behind Tanisha's curling iron and had your minions do all the work, and you wait until the finale to expose Monica. You two are a blogger. What's the name of your blog? Reality bad Mormon. Let's call a spade a spade. Now, with that being said, I'm gonna tell y'all one more example and then I'm gonna move on. Heather is so diabolical and intentional.
Speaker 2: Everything I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Is true allegedly because remember if in grade school when somebody farted and they said, whoever smelted dealt it? Like whoever smelled the fart, they're the ones who farted, but they're gonna blame somebody else on it. Remember that when someone farts and I smell it, ooh, who farted? Somebody farted? They're like Carlos, whoever smelt it, dealt it? If you smell the fart first, it's because it's yours and you're trying to pin it off with somebody whoever smelted dealt it. In Heather's case, why is it that you're the one that has all this information and that randomly your hairdresser confessed.
Speaker 4: In the in the midnight hour, she confessed that, and in the midnight hour had all these receipts waiting for you.
Speaker 1: And instead of you going to be reading your bad Mormon book, you stood up late at night to read all the receipts that was given to you at the midnight hour. Exactly, So this is what Heather did. Heather wanted to make sure that she got everybody on her side. That's the reason why she planted this scene by the beach where she got the three ogs to come with her, And that's why she made sure to give a dramatic pause each and every time leasa us like what happened? It's just so damaging. I don't know what to say. She was playing on their emotions, That's what she was doing. She was playing on their emotions. She wanted to wait until they felt heightened, like wait, something really bad must have happened. The reason why she did that is because if Heather would have led with Monica's a blogger.
Speaker 2: They would have been like, that's.
Speaker 1: It, bitch. You got me out of my sleep to tell me Monica's a blogger, that's it. So Heather already knew that was not going to work. So instead she had to hype them up. She had to be dramatic. She had to feel like I'm shaking. I'm physically shaking, and you listen. I love my white audience, but you know, white women in their tears can be like, oh my god, what's going on here? It's okay because black people do it too. When a black person sees a group of black people running, we run and ask questions later. So in the black community, when someone runs, we running too. We don't know what's going on. And I know, working with white women, when a white woman gets.
Speaker 3: All like scared, oh my gosh, other white women like, oh my god, what happened?
Speaker 2: Like, tell me what's going on? Don't tell me?
Speaker 1: That's what she was doing. Okay. So then that's why when they said she's reality Fontisa, No, she wanted to make sure because I'm gonna tell you, I want you to pay attention to what I'm saying. It was very important that Heather got her alliance together before the dinner because she wanted to make sure that when they confronted Monica that Heather had everybody on her side. Don't you wonder why Heather did not reveal the tea for the first time in front of everybody. Why did she have to tell the other girls first. The reason why she had to do that is because she needed an army. Because Heather can't take down Monica by herself. She needed an army. That's why she made sure to tell them so that when they confronted Monica, she knew that Lisa, dramatic ass, Meredith and Whitney would attack her, and poor Angie Angie just happy to be there. Angie is gonna go with the wind blows. We call you Hurricane Angie. Angie goes with the wind blows. What team we on? What's the forecast today? Are we team Meredith? Thank you child? That's what that's about.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So that's what happened. It was very important that Heather, who had this information the beginning of the season, waited until Monica's birthday trip to embarrass her get the girls to be on her team so that they can attack her and Heather can sit there playing the victim. And in the words of Lenithia Monique Johnson Leaks once removed, you never win when you play dirty. And that's why we are all team Monica. Monica said, y'all show, and y'all can't take it because y'all thought the Real hosp Wife of Salt Lake City was supposed to be about some wealthy women. And newsflash, we don't care, We won't entertainment, and Monica entertains us. Monica ate and she's great and she's hit to day. Now, let's talk about the future of Monica. Monica is on her Danielle style, Monica is on an island. Monica will be back next season. So don't worry about that. Monica will be back next season. There's no way we are all going to allow Monica to not just us, the network and everybody involved. Monica's coming back. But this is the thing Monica's going to have to do. Monica's gonna have to find a way to get with the girls, and that's gonna be the biggest herd of a Monica because if the girls are smart, they will see Monica for being the savior of the show and work with her Monica. Yes, I agree with you, baby Tavin Lloyd. Monica also needs a friend. We want to see another young girl read. We want to see it, but we want to see it. We love a redemption arc exactly special, Triple X not triple X baby hey special. We love a redemption arc. We we love Monica and we have Mary. Now.
Speaker 2: I love Mary.
Speaker 1: Mary. I'm gonna need you to clock in, not clock in at McDonald's to get a happy mail with a special toy. Mary.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna need you to clock in.
Speaker 1: Monica and Mary and a friend of Monica's going up against these girls.
Speaker 2: It's going to be the season of life, Honey. That's what we want to see.
Speaker 1: We want to see Mary, Monica and a friend of Monica go up against Meredith, Lisa Whitney in Heather and mark my words, Meredith and Whitney they care about what people think about them. I promise you Whitney and Meredith are going to get on Monica's team, mark my words, because at the end of the day, Whitney can't stand her cousin Heather.
Speaker 2: Let's be very clear, Whitney.
Speaker 1: Is young, and she's cute, and she wants to be on the Young Q Team Symphony Loves said, Whitney is a groupie. She will fall on any side that wind blows too. Y'all said, Whitney can go. Whitney will exactly Mikabu. Whitney will be on Monica's team.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The only person that's going to stay on Heather's team is Lisa. Angie k is gonna go with the wind blows. Hey, what's the forecast for the day. The forecast say is Sonny and Monica Santa Monica. Okay, I'm Angie Angie. Hey, I'm going to Santa Monica words Sonny. So we already know Angie gonna with the windblow child and Lista gonna sit there with her her gland squad like, well, damn, I wore this cue outfit for all Castine ain't an nobody here.
Speaker 2: I need to get on the right team. Keeley said, Meredith is going to stick with Heather.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Meredith, don't mess with Heather, That's what I think. Darren Claiborne said, if Monica's stole from Merediths store for real, I doubt she's gonna let it go quickly. But this is the thing Monica, Monica you are giving me that that heiress what's the name of that aras y'ab who have a Netflix movie? When Monica had that blonde wig and was in Meredith's store.
Speaker 2: But this is the thing, the flashback did not show that she stole anything.
Speaker 1: She didn't steal nothing. She was in your store and okay, she lied and said, oh my god, this store is good, my first time here.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Sarah Martinez said, I just cut Monica off. What was Monica centl ig child, mister Brian inventing Anna? Thank you?
Speaker 2: Monica is inventing Anna when she.
Speaker 3: Had that blond wig on Honey, I'm like, are you in the scott bitch, what are we doing?
Speaker 1: What in the inventing Monica is going on here? Because I'm just said I thought they brought the purse back to the store exactly. Noah said Mary was a waste this season. I like when Mary engages. I want Mary to engage. Karen said, Carlos, Monica is live with Angie spread. Monica's the bestie bitch that I'll be here for it, all right. So look me and my silk pajamas, Honey, I gotta go to bed, honey, all right. Rain drops. This may go down in history, and I gotta do my research first before I say the number. But rain drops, this will go down in history as the best finale of a reality show I have ever seen. I told my African this is my Rose Bowl, this is my Super Bowl, this was my Championship, this was this was it.
Speaker 2: Baby, Monica is here to stay.
Speaker 1: Not since Teresa flipped a table have I seen a finale this juicy. PK say they need the Emmy. The editing of this finale, the editing of this finale, the music choices, the dramatic music. It was perfect.
Speaker 2: A A cruise fifty.
Speaker 1: Five sent unpopular comment. But I think what Monica did was wrong. No, listen, I'm not saying what she did was right. I'm saying what she did was I agree with you, Well, Monica did was wrong.
Speaker 2: It was wrong.
Speaker 1: I agree with you. But to me, it's not like she stole money from somebody. It's not the end of the world. That's what That's all I'm saying. To me, it's not the end of the world. They reacted as if Monica celebrit their husbands it was or or Monica was a mistress, or the way they reacted to it. You would have thought Monica did something so damaging and hurtful. All I'm saying is when they found out Jinshaw was stealing from people, they didn't have that same energy. They didn't cuss out Jenshaw. They supported her New York City catch that tea. They flew to New York City to support Genshaw the courtroom when all the evidence said, uh, this donna look too good. So you want to believe t Nisha, who does your hair, that's on your payroll, But you don't want to believe jen Shawn's assistant who dropped dime on her, who says she did this. Y'all don't want to believe him. Y'all gave Jim the benefit of the doubt against her assistant who told on her. Y'allna give her none of this energy, But y'all don't give it to Monica because Tanisha and her curling iron said it okay, all right, yeah, smells like jealousy to me on our five.
Speaker 2: So Monica is on her Danielle Style.
Speaker 1: The only thing I don't want Monica to do that Danielle Style did when Danielle came back second season. I worked that season. So what I'm saying to you is the truth. When Danielle Style came back second season of The Real Housewatch in New Jersey, she did not want to film with the girls at all. It was her choice. She said, I don't want to film with them. Teresa would have filmed with her because the resent was never scared. Jacqueline doesn't care. Caroline probably would not have, but Danielle was like, I have my own friends and I'm gonna film by myself. And I was like, I don't think that's smart. You're like icing herself off the show. My advice to Monica is don't do that. Whatever you do, try to figure it out. That's all I'm gonna say. Try to figure it out. Danielle said Jersey seasons one and two off. But Danielle, it was hard for Danielle to want to be friends with them. It was hard, and I'm not judging her for that. I'm just saying me being there, she did not. She did not want to film with them. That's why she brought Kim d and Kim G and the bodyguard, not Kevin Cossoner. What was his name, Danny Danny. She had a security guard Danny, and I don't want Monica to do that. Monica, don't do that, because that's gonna be final. Num the coffin te's thank you, hollywont Danny, Yes, every step nurse Danny. Uhha Danny. So all right? I love you rain drops Monica. If I could not love you more, baby, after tonight's episode, when you when you got. I love a woman who could stand against an army. That's why I love Kenya. I love a woman who can be like, come with a baby. Monica sat there with her hair flowing in the wind, giving you Nicki minaj tease honey, and she's like, what say it lies? That's not a lie, that's that's true. Next, y'all couldn't take it. Y'all couldn't take it. And then Angie K and her mumu tried to throw something at Monica. Ji K, go sit down the corner. Monica is the white Kenya, Honey, I live, honey, live for it, Danny said Monica. They asked information exactly, Ricky Sherry Gunica. Okay, so Monica, your new name is Gunica. The artist named Monica who's a singer. We call her Gunica because she owns a gun and she uses it. Okay, Monica, your new name is Gunaka Tiboo. You are the Gunica of Salt Lake City and we have no choice. Oh, I'm sorry, Susanna love Pas says the Latin Kenya. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Monica. Thank you guys for correcting me. Monica, you are the Latina Kenya. Honey, Yes we live, Honey, Bougie Dallas said with them, kick down the door and smack your chick kidding Hills. Oh my gosh, summer sunshine, Kenya, Teresa Tamra, Monica, Erica heavenly Yes. I love a girl who could stand on her own against an army and don't bust a sweat. You better work, Monica. I told y'all all right, I love you guys again. I'm going on.
Speaker 2: Tour with this podcast.
Speaker 1: My first stop is Hospital, Alabama, January twenty first, with Melody Cheri and I will be talking about what y'all want me to talk about there, all right, Love you guys, Team Monica, love all of you. All right. I'll love y'all. Thank you are listening to Reality with the King. New episodes drop every Tuesday. Share comment, follow and subscribe to Reality with the King. Wherever you get your podcast, visit Reality withthe King dot com and be sure to follow me at the Carlos King Underscore on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and yes, Baby, my YouTube channel where you could get all of my visuals, baby, my expressions yet and don't forget tweet me your thoughts and hot takes about this episode using the hashtag Reality with the King. Reality with the King is a production of Kingdom Rain Entertainment. It is produced by Sierra Spragley Rix An executive produced by Me Carlos King, Kingdom Rain Entertainment Babe