Speaker 1: Best Bits of the week with Morgan listener Q and a.
Speaker 2: What's up everybody? It is listener Q and A time Lunchbox is still here joining me on a Saturday because he has also convinced all of you guys that he's joining me here on a Saturday. But spoiler alert, he is not. It's definitely not a Saturday, but Lunchbox seems to think it is.
Speaker 1: It is it is. I don't know what day you think this is, but.
Speaker 2: Okay, well you have listeners convinced, so in my question, they're like, hope you guys have a fun Saturday. Yeah.
Speaker 1: See, I no it is.
Speaker 2: I mean that's what you even got MiG doing it last week and he's like, here's happy Saturday, and I'm like, what is happening? No, it is Saturday, trickling down the line just because I.
Speaker 1: Mean mentally, maybe it's not good to say it's Saturday, because then it makes you realize you're using your weekend to do this. But hey, that's what we do for the people, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: All Right, we're gonna start with some shout outs, no question. I just think he is the greatest Brenda from Round Rock.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's my friend Brenda.
Speaker 2: What up write Round Rock? Has anyone told you that you look like Richie from The Bear? Jamie? She said, this is a compliment because he's very attractive.
Speaker 1: I don't think I look like Richie from The Bear.
Speaker 2: I could see it a little bit. I don't know, but like you would have to like buzz cut your hair from me. Yeah, fully see it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just don't that one. I don't ever, I've never gotten and I'm not sure it's accurate.
Speaker 2: But I could see it though. I just yeah, you'd have to have a buzz cut because his is like always a buzz cut.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Also, don't watch he's in three Horrible. Okay, My faves are you and Morgan Jane from Ohio. Super sweet. Valerie from West Virginia. She would like to thank you for your birthday cameo awful but funny.
Speaker 1: Awful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess it was awful awful. I'm not sure what you did.
Speaker 1: Wow, hold on, hold on?
Speaker 2: Your name was Valerie from West Virginia. Somebody could have bought it for yeah, yeah, but.
Speaker 1: I want to hold on.
Speaker 2: Well, we have questions to get Yeah, I know, I want.
Speaker 1: To see I want to see my what is it called? I want to see if I have it. I want to look it up and see how bad it was. Okay, you keep going. Her name was Valerie, he said, yeah, her name is Valerie? All right, all right, all right, come on, man, when did I do Valerie?
Speaker 2: Oh? Great, guys, he's scrolling his phone again. This is what happens.
Speaker 1: Nicole, Courtney, Lisa, Vicki, Irie, Angie, Matt, Susan, Rachel. What's her name? Valerie? Parla Bill?
Speaker 2: It's Valerie. But okay, we're gonna have to get give up this keep going. Okay, we're gonna do some questions. Can you tell if any of his art? Yeah? Yes, sorry that that was weird. Can you say at Valerie? Oh boy?
Speaker 1: I completed on April third, twenty twenty four. It was let me see. It's her fifty sixth birthday. She is the number one fan of the Bybone Show. She adores you also very much. We want hers her happy birthday and let her know she's the very best gammy there ever was, and we love her so much. And what was so terrible about this?
Speaker 2: Okay, you're going to play like a three minute clip, aren't you be Ohvalerie, Oh yes, it's me.
Speaker 1: Lunch Bob. I don't know how. That's terrible.
Speaker 2: Okay, that was a lot of yelling for our Saturday. Can you tell if any of your sons have the weird arm thing that you do Emily in California.
Speaker 1: I have not checked yet. So far, I have not been able to. I haven't noticed it. But I do need to check. I need to see if.
Speaker 2: They can do like a full blown arm test of like how far can you raise your head?
Speaker 1: Well, no, I can raise my arm. It's about touching your shoulders and it's about putting your palm to the sky. Like if you put your arm straight out and like someone's handing you change, I can't do that. It's sort of like we'll.
Speaker 2: Just like even if your arm is just like folded not not straight out, you can't even just like.
Speaker 1: No, I have to turn my whole body. I have to lean left, lean right.
Speaker 2: You look pretty funny doing that, oh.
Speaker 1: Trust me. It's like when you go to the doctor and they're like, oh, can I put this that that pulse thing or whatever on your arm? You have to turn your arm because they want it to be a certain way or they're looking like or they're gonna draw blood and they need a vein. They're like, oh, here, just put it like this. I'm like, no, no, I can't. I gotta I can't just put it like that. It's not like that. It's easy for some people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's also it could be hard to tell right now with your kids because they're so much younger. I don't know if it'll come out. Did it come out for you like when you were super young?
Speaker 1: Well, I didn't notice it when I was young.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Also, I feel like when you're young, you're very limber. You are very limber, You're kind of like, goof.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's got a lot of muscle and stuff that it's crazy. You're just a bunch of tendons.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so not yet. Emily, how is Babybox liking kindergarten from cam in Green Bay?
Speaker 1: He is rocking the kindergarten. He loves riding the bus. He thinks that is the coolest thing in the world. The one thing I did learn is when they get home, you don't ask them how their day was because you get a I don't want to talk about it. I don't want to answer questions. All what jep for lunch? I said, no questions. They're like raging lunatics when they get home from kindergarten. But as the day goes on, if you'll just patiently, wait, slowly, he'll start to reveal information, like he'll he'll he'll spill some tea, you know.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, all right, kindergarten, Well not.
Speaker 1: Just like what they did that day. We read three stories, we did this, we went to music, we went to jim we.
Speaker 2: He just needs a little time to deconvern.
Speaker 1: That's what I've learned. But you know, as a you know, great parent that I am, I want to know everything right away right now. Tell anybody, hey, whatever you know. But yeah, he's loving it. He's doing he's doing great.
Speaker 2: Oh good. Did baby Box end up wearing the backpack Glori in Michigan speaking of school?
Speaker 1: Uh no, no, my wife vetoed the backpack, That's what I'm saying. Like I tried.
Speaker 2: I didn't even make it to the school.
Speaker 1: Right, it didn't make it to the school. I brought it home from the store saying, hey, look I found in my backpack and this is what we wear it on the first day be hilarious.
Speaker 2: And she was like, she's just sitting at your house or did you go there?
Speaker 1: I just return it.
Speaker 2: Okay. Yeah.
Speaker 1: She was like not doing that, and I said, no, it's funny. The first day of school, everybody like, oh, that's crazy, and she's like, no sense to him.
Speaker 2: Spiderman backpack, it was.
Speaker 1: It's a Spider Man backpack for the wind is what he wore to school, and he loves it and he thinks it's so cool and yeah, but he does one thing as funny as he gets off the bus and he's like, Dad, I take my backpack. It's so sweat it makes me so sweaty. I'm like, bro, you know you can take it off on the bus and set it in your lap. But there's the little kids. They just sit there with the backpack on on the bus. Yeah, hilarious.
Speaker 2: They're still learning.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And then he told me I'm a liar because I told him, you know what's crazy about school buses they don't have seat belts. And he gets off the bus that first time and he's like, Dad, you were wrong, Like what do you mean? He goes they have seat belts.
Speaker 2: Oh, they have seat belts on school buses.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I don't think he uses it.
Speaker 2: It's win.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Huh, that's what I said.
Speaker 2: It was always pretty dangerous. You just saw a bunch of kids in a bus and nobody had a seatbell on.
Speaker 1: I agree, it's wild, it's weird.
Speaker 2: That's cool, cool invention. Good job, but not only they use them. Oh, never mind, bad job because.
Speaker 1: I don't need The bus driver's gonna sit there and be like, hey, you need to buckle up when you're not moving until you buckle up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess that's true, And.
Speaker 1: Then she'd had to get up and help everybody unbuckle because kids can't figure it out. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they may be too young, I guess.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Definitely safer, though, you would think they would start be learning from you guys riding with y'all though, right, because he buckle himself yet, Yeah he does, so, yeah he knows.
Speaker 1: Hey, listen, don't ask me. I'm not on the bus, so I can't tell you what happens.
Speaker 2: Speaking of kids, Katie Kate in South Carolina wants the good, bad, and ugly. I'm going from two to three kids.
Speaker 1: Oh, there's nothing ugly about it. I mean the first few months, you're like, what we did is we were more like single parents? Is she you know, basically took care of the newborn because she had to, you know, give it the milk, give it the the boob as I would say, you know, she had to boob it, and me I would have to take care of the two older kids. And that that was rough. It was exhausting, It was tiring, but I mean it's it hadn't been. There's nothing ugly. I haven't really seen any ugly. Besides that, that was the rough. The first three four months was tough. But besides that, it's been fantastic. It's been great. You worry about like, oh, is one going to be left out? Are they going to get along? Are they?
Speaker 2: These dudes are like, geez, they're all best friends.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, yes, and the two year old trying to keep up with the you know, the older two running around and trying to wrestle with them. It's been nothing but just pure awesome. It's chaos all the time. Like, don't get me wrong, it's crazy, it's loud, but it's freaking awesome. Like it's I wouldn't say it's bad. At all. Okay, and they start more taking care of themselves. Like they start, they run in a pack, so you don't have to worry about them as much.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, I guess you're going from two to three kids?
Speaker 1: Yeah, from go from go from two to three? No big deal, like it ain't no thing but a chicken way.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, Okay, We're gonna go a quick break. We'll be right back. Is your soccer team letting you back on after knowing you kept their money? Paulina from Texas.
Speaker 1: Well, they didn't really know I kept their money. They never knew there was money because they never asked me about the gift card.
Speaker 2: You don't think some of them know on some level, Well, no one said anything.
Speaker 1: And speaking of we are starting a new season. If any females in Nashville that actually know how to play soccer want to join our team, we only have two girls and you have to have two girls on the field at the time, so we have no girl subs. So if any girls that live in Nashville that want to play on Wednesday nights co ed, please dm me on the insta.
Speaker 2: Wait, so you think somebody's gonna join your team after learning that you take the prize. Yeah, okay, yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: I mean a chance to play with the celebrity. Yes, yeah, So I'm asking any females if you know any females that actually know how to play soccer, not someone that just wants to come out there just because you want to be on a team, but like, actually knows how to play soccer. We'd really appreciate the help.
Speaker 2: Thanks, cool, good, good, sign up. Shit here. Tracy from Washington wants an update on Coaches Convention four.
Speaker 1: Oh, are you gonna come? Because Washington is a long ways away, but Coaches Convention four will be happening MLK Day weekend, trying to lock everything.
Speaker 2: Down, happening here in Nashville. Guys, it's gonna be.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be here in Nashville, and I'm sorry every year, I'm like, I'm gonna get it better. I'm gonna do it quicker. It's gonna be available sooner. But my unorganizational like mess of life, like I'm just not I'm just not organized and I am last minute do everything. But yes, we're working on it. It's going to happen. It'll be ready to go, hopefully. I don't know when October first, you can buy tickets. Okay, I'll say that maybe so, yes, please please come. We'd love to have you.
Speaker 2: It's a blast mark off the date. Maybe I'll come again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're goanna come. We know who's not invited, though.
Speaker 2: That's true, they're not invited. Do you seriously dislike Abby? Or is it just a bit Milana from California.
Speaker 1: I don't know where anybody got that I dislike Abby. I've never said I don't because I've never said I do not like Abby. So you people saying I don't like Abby, you are making that up in your own head. I have never said I don't like Abby.
Speaker 2: I think people are insinuating that because of how you treat her.
Speaker 1: No, I never I don't treat I just tell her the truth. Now. Do I like her singing voice? No? But that doesn't mean I don't like Abby. Just because I don't like something about someone doesn't mean I don't like them. I don't like the way Morgan drives, but I still like Morgan.
Speaker 2: I am not.
Speaker 1: We are you know what I'm saying. Like Just because you don't like a certain thing about them doesn't mean you don't like them as a person.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, good, good point. But I think that's where the insinuation is going.
Speaker 1: Thank you, don't don't be putting like assuming things. You know what that does. It makes an ass out of you and me.
Speaker 2: I haven't heard that since like my grandparents.
Speaker 1: When I was okay, great.
Speaker 2: You ever consider yourself to be a big brother figure to Morgan on the show, Danny from Kansas.
Speaker 1: I don't know. No, I don't consider myself a bit. I don't know a big brother.
Speaker 2: I would consider you like my brother.
Speaker 1: Well I okay, I was gonna say like a friend maybe, but definitely a friend.
Speaker 2: But there's like also moments where you have the like brotherly instincts.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's true. I mean, yeah, I give her a hard time, like I give my sister a hard time, and it's on. It's fun to poker sometimes because that's what siblings do. But yeah, I guess you could say I'm the big brother because I've never been a big brother, so this is what it's like. It's kind of cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah. You did also give me a hug after I shared the breakup news, so yeah, yeah that was very brotherly.
Speaker 1: That's rough. Rough, that's rough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's rough.
Speaker 1: But I knew deep down something's wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Morgan.
Speaker 1: Morgan was walking around here, she wasn't herself, and I was like, hmm, something's going on over there.
Speaker 2: Then he courted me a room and I just started crying and I was like, hey, are you okay?
Speaker 1: And then she was looking at me and her face melting and I was like, oh no, oh no, what are we doing? This is awkward.
Speaker 2: Can't hide anything from you. So to answer that question, yes, it is like a big brother.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I was like, well, I gotta go do sore losers you okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, that has happened. All right. Last one? What is your mount rushmore of things you like to complain about? Chris in Massachusetts?
Speaker 1: Dang, Chris. I don't like to come. I don't like to complain. I hate complaining, do you No, No, I do. It's just that you've got to complain. When things are not right, you have to complain or how will people fix them?
Speaker 2: I mean, I think everything you do is feedback, but I think a lot of what you do is like criticism versus it's feedback.
Speaker 1: Like Number one is tipping. I love to complain about tipping because that is so annoying.
Speaker 2: That's annoying.
Speaker 1: Number two. What do I complain about?
Speaker 2: What else do I complain about?
Speaker 1: Oh, not winning the lotteries? Number two? I mean, gosh, I would love to be able to not to take that off Mount Rushmore. I'd love to just win the lottery so I can never complain about the lottery again. That would be amazing. Number three.
Speaker 2: I feel like number three, at least lately has been like restaurants opening or closing.
Speaker 1: Oh, restaurants in their poor service and not being open at the right time. That's pretty bad. And then number four is the lack of respect I get as a a huge celebrity. Sometimes it's that's just disappointing.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, really solid.
Speaker 1: Mount Rushing there nailed that one.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness. Okay, Lunchbox, thank you for joining me and answering all these questions and for making me laugh this weekend. I needed it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you didn't need it, Like I mean, I know this was a hard one to get through and you weren't your normal self, and you know, Hey, that's what we do though, guys, you know what I mean. I do it with the show now, I do it with the best bits. I just put it on my back and I carry it and carry it and carry it.
Speaker 2: Well, listen, I'm also carrying it. I just came in and did it. I'm like T Swift. I can do it with a broken heart.
Speaker 1: You know when did T Swift do it with a broken heart?
Speaker 2: It's a song she has right now.
Speaker 1: Oh, well there you go. Didn't know that, you know?
Speaker 2: Accurate timing?
Speaker 1: Good call. Yeah, you're just like T Swift and I am I don't know who I am?
Speaker 2: Then MVP.
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you finally admit it. Thank you guys. Listen, send Morgan your love her address. You can send the flowers.
Speaker 2: I don't even I was like your phone number was on there once upon a time. Okay, tell the people where they can listen to.
Speaker 1: You sore losers podcast check us out Ray and I you know, we do a podcast. It's fun. It's idiots two dudes being dumb. Uh if you want to laugh, yes, we're on there and Radio Lunchbox on Instagram. Remember if females, if you want to play soccer, we need you, We need you bad, We need you.
Speaker 2: Are you actually checking your DM so I don't feel like you've checked it?
Speaker 1: No I will, I will because since I put the call out, I will check it.
Speaker 2: Okay. God, I was gonna say, most of the time people send me stuff and say show this to lunch fo Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well sometimes because you still taught me that there's ones that you don't even see and I don't even know where. I still forget where.
Speaker 2: They Yeah, and they even made it harder for that, So that's tough. Yeah, and you can follow me. I will, Girl Morgan. You can also go listen to my new podcast, Take This Personally, had on Olympian Missy Franklin and adaptive athlete Amy Breen this weekend. It was super inspiring. So maybe a little light in the darkness. If anybody else is struggling.
Speaker 1: Are you checking in your dms right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I haven't see you guys.
Speaker 1: Okay, dms are open, she said, She just said it are open, all right.
Speaker 2: They're not open. Okay, see everybody later. Bye.
Speaker 1: That's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platforms. Show and follow at web Girl Morgan to submit your listener questions for next week's episode.