Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap?
Speaker 2: All right, Garrett, what's your phone tap all about?
Speaker 3: All right, We've done a few of these before. So Rachel wants to play a phone tap on her daughter Tanika. Now, Tanika loves to sleep in. Mom wanted to make sure her daughter didn't waste any time in bed and made it to work for her first day. So I'm going to start the call to Tanika as a week up call service and annoy Tanika.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, all right, let's see what happens to Garrett's phone tap.
Speaker 4: Here we go, Hella, Hi, is Tanika there?
Speaker 2: Please excuse me? Tanika? Good morning?
Speaker 4: How are you in?
Speaker 2: Is seven seventeen? Time to wake up?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 2: Good morning? It is now set screaming? Who is this? Who is screaming in the phone?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 1: It is time to wake up?
Speaker 2: Good? Hello? Good?
Speaker 5: Is this?
Speaker 2: Why do you keep calling me? Stop screaming in the phone? Is this? Who is this? Who is this?
Speaker 5: Is this? Tanika?
Speaker 2: It depends on who this is? Who is this? Why are you calling me constantly screaming in the phone? Do you know what time it is? Is this? Excuse hello?
Speaker 5: Is this?
Speaker 2: You know what you called.
Speaker 5: Yes, you know who you call? Well, I'm hoping this is Tanika.
Speaker 2: Well I'm hoping that just stop calling me screaming in the phone. Do you think you can do that? Who is this? Anyway? Good morning?
Speaker 3: How are you and his time to wake up?
Speaker 2: Do you think you are calling somebody this early in the morning waking them up? I'm Jacob, are you playing on the phone? Because if it's you, I'm gonna kick your ass? Do you understand? Is this hello? Have a nice day? Stop calling me.
Speaker 3: I just hung up on here. You're a cool mother.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 3: All right, So so this is what I'm gonna need you to do right now. All right, we're gonna call her back, and you're just gonna call to check in and just see how her morning's going so far?
Speaker 1: All right, okay, great, let's do it.
Speaker 2: All right, here we go, Stop calling my house? Fan, Tanika? What's going on here? What's going on here? Okay? Some crazy person has been calling you for the past thirty minutes and waking me up. Haven't been able to get any plates.
Speaker 1: Oh honey, you got the call they called?
Speaker 2: That's great. What do you mean, what do you mean? Who's day? What did you wake up call. I didn't want you to be leaf here first day of worker. You're a way up call? Yeah you know, I do mean you actually paid someone to call and wake me up?
Speaker 1: Mom?
Speaker 2: Are you serious? We'rely. I just didn't want you to be leave here first day. That's I can't believe you did that. Moment they hell are you thinking about?
Speaker 1: I think you're gonna have a fantastic day at work today.
Speaker 2: You know I would have had a fantastic day had you not had some idiots calling me and waking me up before I had to go to my new job.
Speaker 5: Honestly, really, mom, my name is Garrett from Elvis Durant in the Morning Show, and you just got phone tapped?
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me? Okay, you know what, happy first day of work. Pay it back a bit, That's all I gotta say.
Speaker 1: Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 2: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by
Speaker 1: All participants me Elvis Oran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show