Speaker 1: This februere a second, Ain't I believe it is?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: We we are officially in black history, am I?
Speaker 3: Right? Aad?
Speaker 1: All right, so we may as well have a black history prank, don't you think?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course.
Speaker 1: So here's what I'm thinking. I'm thinking we give somebody a call at the office and just don't come in like you normally. Do you know, just something a little different this time?
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: What you're wearing? That hard?
Speaker 2: Now? All right?
Speaker 1: Just just just take a listen, y'all. Let me know when we get back. Let's go cat dog this right here? Black history prank? Black he just put it on.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 3: Hello, I'm trying to reach James James Police speaking, Hey James, how you doing?
Speaker 2: This is Chad Till. I'm calling from the from the job. How are you tonight?
Speaker 3: I'm doing good? How are you? I'm very good, very good? Giving you a call. I'm actually the the regional manager over the over your department.
Speaker 2: Okay, everything's all right?
Speaker 3: Day suddenly, just want to make sure I'm still.
Speaker 2: Coming to work tomorrow. Oh, you're definitely definitely nothing like that. You're definitely coming to work.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Who's your manager over at your office? Is it, Brent bent Right, Okay, Well, here's what we're doing, man. We're calling everybody in the company, first of all today, but more importantly, we're definitely making contact with every African American in the company. And I'm letting you know that we're paying homage and much respect to Black History Month.
Speaker 3: Outstanding.
Speaker 2: That's something that we want to definitely let you guys know that's important to us.
Speaker 3: I think that is outstanding. How can I help Well, listen, we've got some things that we want to do for tomorrow and that's the reason why you're getting a call today. Are you up for helping us, you know, really really push Black History Month within the company? Chad, I'm a team player.
Speaker 2: Whatever it takes, let's get it done. Okay, good deal, good deal. Tell you what, here's what we're going to do. We got a lot of people that we've given a call to and everybody's going to play different roles tomorrow at the office.
Speaker 3: So we wanted to give you a call. Do you mind if you if you're really the team player that we think you are, and I think you you've already made mentioned that you you don't doing what it takes. I don't you're on the right track.
Speaker 2: Okay, good deal. Here's what we're asking man. We would like for you tomorrow to actually if you could find these type of articles tonight, but if you could wear a burr lap shirt, some cut off pants, and no shoes tomorrow, that would really really help us out on the scene that we're trying to get going for tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Well, well, chat, I think I hurt you, but I'm not sure. Can you please repeat that one wire time leave?
Speaker 2: We want you to wear a burlap shirt, some cut off pants, and just don't wear.
Speaker 3: Any shoes at all.
Speaker 2: That's the that's the attire that we would like for you to come into the office with tomorrow. Real. Yeah, yeah, and we're gonna give it a command. Everyone's excited about it, and we would like for you to come in tomorrow. Like I said, we're chat chat, let me.
Speaker 3: Let me, let me, let me give you I mean, since you're gonna.
Speaker 2: Celebrate blackest and let me give you one fat.
Speaker 3: The year sixteen nineteen was the first African.
Speaker 2: American slave will Virginia.
Speaker 3: Today's Sunday's twenty Do you think I like that?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I didn't. I didn't, I didn't exactly. Hear what you said at the beginning. What did you say we.
Speaker 3: Have been over with? Ain't nowhere in hell outing to come into the office. Man here, Why if concluse your mind? What is wrong with you? Why you asked me to put on a baseball Who can come in as Jackie Robertson? Why don't ask her to put on two piece suit to come in as herek Holder? What the hell is wrong with y'all? Well, what we want to do here, and I don't want you to get upset about this, James. What we want to do is what you're asking me to do to be a slave? Well you know what I will do. But I mean we will come up there. I will come up there and uh pretend to be here and moving on you. That's what I will do and show you some real black power panther movement on your with you like that?
Speaker 2: Sir, sir? What we want to listen, We're not here to create problems. What we want to do is we want to we want to play a home.
Speaker 3: We me with a problem on a Sunday. The dress as a slave, that's a problem. That's a big out.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, sir. If we're gonna pay homage to black history. Don't you think that all of that is a part of black history?
Speaker 3: Highlight the positive? Man, high like the positive. You're paying me today to work for you. This ain't no slave free labor. You understand that.
Speaker 2: No, I completely understand it. But what if we don't have where where it started from? How you know we have to have We have to have all every single area of black history. Don't you think we have to have the beginning, the middle of the ending.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, if you want to highlight something, letting it be Frederick Duglas. Let me slick my hat back. But see the problem you got him? His father was a white man. See y'all like looking at our women, but y'all don't like uplifting the black man. So how about I do that? Let me be Frederick Jellis. Let's highlight that part. How about you, Chad, you like black women? I'm here answer the question. I like all.
Speaker 2: I like all people, sir. What I'm trying to do is get great, great environment within their company, and everyone.
Speaker 3: Wants is not a greater advisors.
Speaker 2: Now, the majority of the of the Caucasian people are gonna be masters tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Okay, what did you say masters? Did you gonna say masters?
Speaker 2: Yes, most of them are gonna be masters tomorrow.
Speaker 3: I'll be in now with my turney to master EOC lawsuit on your talk about that, sir?
Speaker 2: Do you have a problem with us trying to trying to uplift the black community? Do you have a problem with that?
Speaker 3: Man? You ain't uplifting the saying you know what I'm gonna do. I'm coming in tomorrows Barack Obama. But you don't like it? Do you? Ye running around here want to get somebody to come in to be a slave. You be a master. Master it master me coming in as a black man like I've been coming into work and like I'm forever come in the work. We're a major former comany and you calling me on a Sunday which like this.
Speaker 2: Why you watch your sir, Sir, what we're trying to do is uplift the black community.
Speaker 3: Thing talking about Lavery, pump, Leftlop and cash my black that's what you do, sir. I'm trying to What we're trying to do is play a homage to black history. And here you are being negative about the entire entire situation of what we're trying to do being negative. I'm being like, man, Hugh, I'm coming here at Barack Obama tomorrow, like I said, and I'm gonna have my choes on my feet.
Speaker 2: Sir, there's the There's one more thing I need to say to you. Okay, there's one more thing.
Speaker 3: What moment.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry you just.
Speaker 3: Said all you had to say?
Speaker 2: What's your name again, Chad? Sir, Chad Billingsley?
Speaker 3: What here you have to say, Chad?
Speaker 2: All I wanted to say to you is this, Sir, is I am nephew Tommy from the Steve Alby Morning Show. And you just got pranked by your coworker, Kevin.
Speaker 3: Manew had to be some kind of joke because y'all playing on a Sunday. Man, I'm gonna keich tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I was worried about my job.
Speaker 3: I was getting ready to come at the Aren't and every white boy I thought looked like a map. And don't let me see a brother dressed like a slave.
Speaker 2: I was gonna warp him. Oh man, hey man, I got to ask you, man, you had to tell me this. What is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio station.
Speaker 3: In the land, Man of Steve Harvard Morning Show.
Speaker 1: What y'all think? Did I go too far? Yeah? Yes, he went to where where I went to?
Speaker 2: For all?
Speaker 1: I am for man, show up with a bird lap shirt on some cut off pans. See what do you call the right one? Because he wasn't with it once he found out wasn't no more team playoff he had dates sixteen nineteen. Yeah, and his Black Panther movement shut up, you said, I was like, history, mind, we will come down there and do yes for shure suh man? What else my web of y'all know, we are in the middle of black history. It has officially started. So happy Black history. See all of the African Americans out there. And I know that. Listen. I know I started out, you know, with a frank like that, but guess what I got some more? Yeah, the month and the month just getting started. So get ready. The nephew was coming with it. And if you're looking for stupid, I'm gonna be more stupid than this. Valentine's Weekend All right, that's West Nyack, New York. All right, Levity Live, that's Valentine's Weekend thirteen fourteen, fifteen. Tickets on sale right now. Stupid is on the way on Loveday, how about that? Yeah, you got Ready to Love, sexy and stupid, all that on stage at one time. Ain't please. You can't beat that. You cannot beat that, all right, if you don't mess up and take him the Ready to Love one day, and you're gonna mess up all
Speaker 2: You you're listening hard Morning Show