Speaker 1: Before we start the episode, we do want to dedicate this to Blatant. He was a member of our Discord and Patreon community that recently passed away. I wanted to say rest in peace, prayers to his family, his three children, everybody in our Discord community because I know they were very close with them, KB, Mattie, matt Mixy girl. Everyone prayers to our community, and rest in peace to Blatant.
Speaker 2: No, if he's don't get confused with shooting them movies. We're really shooting was on soul album. So if you ask me, you look like a goofy. I hope this message reaches you well. And Terry, you should be ashamed of yourself because DDG needed to sell.
Speaker 3: You did a verse from a sale.
Speaker 2: When you went to jail and a booth me and you was Geenan and Kale stranger things happened on the mic when niggas feed over als. Don't think you shout out. I was praying for your freedom as well. You Lloyd, you are rappers in your early days. Your fee with as well. It ain't no friendly. He's in a six that we're gonna blick you as well. Shit it did sixty days in for a podcast. I treat more like order from team you'll get boxed bad when it seemed like gamy one hay this. How can we not grasp the pop out bet something for nickas who don't got dance watches, make the stock crash kids play with cap guns.
Speaker 1: Twenty twenty five and Mall still cannot get away from his West Coast ops. I thought I thought we buried. Don't you thought we all? Hey, look made nice and we're lieving these problems in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 4: Look something you gotta don't don't put mall name and Ops in the side. I didn't put Mall's name that you have no eyes and opted. I don't have no issues with nobody.
Speaker 1: You don't get to decide when it's twenty twenty.
Speaker 4: I'm here to listen to all lies in twenty twenty five, all lies.
Speaker 3: I'm here. I'm here to hear.
Speaker 1: Is that your your rap response?
Speaker 4: Absolutely all lives in twenty twenty five lie to me. I want to hear it.
Speaker 1: You're not twenty twenty five, you're twenty lies.
Speaker 3: Twenty lies. That's what I want to.
Speaker 5: Box out like a team move package that was a lie.
Speaker 4: That's what you're telling me, Oh, that's the biggest lie twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: So yeah, that's the biggest lot of year right there. That you don't get Uber eats, or that you can't box. Oh no, I could box.
Speaker 4: But I'm saying, you know, I've never been on team what is tim you I ain't on there either.
Speaker 3: I don't even know what that is.
Speaker 1: So yesterday we were we were recording Patreon dot com forward slash, new roymol subscribe. Now we're recording Patreon, and I start getting a whole bunch of text messages from people on the West Coast because I'm a double agent both sides.
Speaker 4: Well before we get into that, because what this gentleman should be rapping about is everyone on the West Coast being safe, you know, and and all of the people that have lost their homes, you know, prayers to them. Let's start with that. Prayers to all the people affected by the fires in California. A lot of people have lost homes, businesses. Uh, there's been a few fatalities as a result of this, So let's start with that. I don't want to talk about, you know, dumb shit. Let's start with the important things.
Speaker 1: And nor do I want to play politics. I just want everyone to be safe and everyone get to the resources that they need, and we can do the point the finger game later. I may even agree with you on certain stuff. I also will save my entire rant about It's interesting when they pick and choose when there should be relief funds and how quick they get it compared to other communities. That's another day. I want to ensure.
Speaker 4: It's interesting that so many policies were not renewed at the top of the year, so many insurance policies.
Speaker 1: That's picking favorites of what to save and not to save. But yeah, prayers to everybody in Los Angeles. Yes, absolutely, my loved ones in Los Angeles, our second home.
Speaker 3: That's our second home.
Speaker 1: Been checking in on everyone. Yeah, I thought we're gonna do that later in the episode. Caught me off guard. But I understand you're trying to lead with love, leading the gentleman revs. The West Coast.
Speaker 3: Leading with love.
Speaker 1: And I believe he said in his freestyle that that everyone's just been sneaked this in the West Coast. Nah, not really anytime. It's been pretty blatant.
Speaker 3: I just want to how my name end up in it. I don't. I don't talk. I'd just be I come here on my platform.
Speaker 5: But I say you don't talk.
Speaker 4: I'm saying, don't talk about like. I don't dis nobody. I don't disrespect nobody.
Speaker 3: Okay, who if I disrespected, I don't give me that whoe I disrespected.
Speaker 1: I don't know if this I don't like a record. I don't if disrespect would be the word. But I can understand all artists and cruise being sensitive. Not calling them sensitive, I'm just calling all artists in general about their shit. Choice words can be taken as disrespect, even if it's not.
Speaker 3: I've never said anything about this gentleman.
Speaker 1: And then sometimes the plus fours get more upset. I've never been the person that's actually on the lift. I've never said anything about this gentleman. Rewind the tapes. I've never disrespected this gentleman.
Speaker 3: But you I've.
Speaker 1: Disrespected the person that used to be in the crew that he was in when he wasn't in it.
Speaker 4: That's not riting to you. Y'all called me a rider all last twenty twenty four. This ain't ritten to you. All right, Let's give some context here.
Speaker 1: Yesterday, despite focusing on the fires, in LA and not La rat Beef or GNX or anything related to music this gentleman, which I'm I'll give ray Von some some bail here. I don't think he recorded this in the midst of the chaos in l A. I think it was just timing.
Speaker 4: You think he had these balls already, even though Joey Badass a song dropped last week?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I think I think Rayvon save in that time ye stick together, don't they. I think in one week, Rayvon could go rent a luxury car, fine a five D camera. And I think he's a good rapper, so I think he wrote that probably pretty pretty quickly. Now. I'm always here for the back and forth with actual rap beef on wax, and I like what Joey Badass said. I didn't think it was that crazy, quoting Jay z by saying too much West Coast dick licking. But a lot of people on the West Coast got their panties in a butt, got got their chucks tied up a little too much, did they? People on the timeline were a little upset at that. I didn't think it was that disrespectful, and you guys were just celebrating for the whole year of how y'all don't back down from rap battles? And y'all had the best year any city has had period of twenty twenty four. Why are you guys so upset that Joey Badass said that? But Rayvon feels that he's a good contender in this and you caught astray halfway through it, which we have to go back to because you and Rayvon have had Twitter tension.
Speaker 4: Every time we see it. You gotta stop saying you Nono said yeah, but have I had what have I said? Have I said anything?
Speaker 1: He has been riding for his coast.
Speaker 3: That's fine, that's great.
Speaker 1: I respect it, and for one of his favorite rappers, which I understand he grew up in Long Beach. I could see Kendrick being that he's part of the crew. Kendrick used to be a part of.
Speaker 6: Wait, so they're not like friends like He's just like baby, do stop No, No, I'm not doing that.
Speaker 3: We're not doing that? Baby did we not doing that? We're not doing this? The twins go ahead? What you said, baby? I don't know.
Speaker 4: But my thing is if you got to ask, that means because I ain't got to ask who my friends Joe.
Speaker 6: I fuck with Meg too, but I ain't go this nikky like it's like, are they like cool?
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm one degree of separation, like he's cool with top Dog and top Dog it's cool with Kendrick. And I'm also not mad at it. It's rapped. So if you want to ride for your coast and Kendrick being the leader of the coast, that's fine, right. I'm on the side of Joey badass here just by proxy like him as an artist. But if he's finally saying fuck this West Coast shit, East Coast is back, I'm with Joey. Yeah, we're not friends, but I'm riding with him. So I get what Rayvon is.
Speaker 5: You're not gonna get in a booth.
Speaker 1: I mean, come on, they don't want that. They don't they don't want that. Push ups is one thing I'm gonna do power clean, all right?
Speaker 3: So so how how does my name end up in this?
Speaker 7: For?
Speaker 3: Like what did I do well weeks ago?
Speaker 1: Which I think is fair game because we have a podcast at the height of the ovo td E Twitter stuff and our clips going viral with you talking about Kendrick and Drake I think it's fair game that Rayvaon can voice his opinion on the timeline. Then he started to take it I think a little too personal, which I thought was odd. And I don't think you did he ever even reply to that.
Speaker 4: No, I don't reply to nobody. Y'all come in here and get mad at me because I don't reply to nobody. And again, and this is why I don't reply to nobody.
Speaker 3: But saying you're.
Speaker 6: Gonna beat somebody up like a t move box just because they dislike somebody from your tone.
Speaker 1: Or because they like a rap song better than the other one.
Speaker 5: It's not crazy, No, And you know I'm I'm queen call mal a writer, and I'm not on his side. But that's crazy. I'm on all side this time. That wild.
Speaker 1: It's kind of gay, isn't it.
Speaker 5: It's a weird.
Speaker 4: Let me just show you one thing. I am safe, I'm secure, and everything is gonna be okay.
Speaker 1: I mean, I talked to Laoyne this morning. Maybe put aside a little budget for security. Get you to your car, not like full time, but just from the office to your car.
Speaker 3: Just here. Yeah, man, get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 4: You don't know how far raised arm stretched anyway. I don't have no issues with nobody. I don't have beef for nobody. I tell y'all every year, I'm not beefing with nobody Black. I'll be for some of you crackers. Dam I shouldn't have said that, but I'm not beefing with nobody Black.
Speaker 1: Don't put the herd E R and crackers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know the e R at the end is kind of crazy, but you know you don't know the history. I'm not mad. Listen, listen Ravon if you're you know, I don't. I don't know. I get it, t D. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, man, I'm looking at don't do this humble shit. What I don't I don't know what happens.
Speaker 1: Cary got you wiped down.
Speaker 3: I mean, but we know you got him wiped down.
Speaker 1: It got you wiped down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, you know, Lance Skywalker got him white.
Speaker 1: You know Punch when Punch just wants to reason out for reason for sure.
Speaker 3: Got him wiped down. Reason got him white.
Speaker 4: The core.
Speaker 3: I'm about the core reason.
Speaker 1: Though, he's mine of his business that were signed with their departure.
Speaker 3: Let me call my man res Man. We're res at doog. We're res at man.
Speaker 1: You're trying to get him in while you try to get Reason on the phone.
Speaker 4: It's kind of earth and I'm just make sure Reason is straight first and foremost. You know here in l a fire is going. I checked on never never mind, damn its beef. All right, Reason, it's up with you too, Then it's all good.
Speaker 3: Wait, hold on.
Speaker 5: You might have called the old phone number.
Speaker 3: I think, oh, okay, maybe that's what it was.
Speaker 5: Changed his number? Orry got it?
Speaker 1: Or maybe just maybe he has more blocked because he's from the West coast. Maybe yo, yo, Reason, you are live on air. Maul just tried to call you when straight to voicemails that we know due to your West Coast ties, you had to block mall, but Maul wanted to call you.
Speaker 8: I have a new number.
Speaker 4: Okay, I thought I thought it was up. I thought it was up. I was like, hold up. I was like, hold up. The reason send me straight.
Speaker 1: The Reason is riding with Ray before ma all for sure a reason.
Speaker 4: Listen, man, this this this gentleman Rayvaughon. I don't know what the issue is. I guess he's a little upset at my you know, stance on the whole Drake Kendrick records back and forth in twenty twenty four. You know, and I understand that, but but but.
Speaker 3: But does my name the Belonging to Heart Part seven though.
Speaker 1: Part part six point five? Yeah, like this reads what's up?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 3: Because I because I because I already said you doci, y'all got him white down. So it is what it is. But I'm just trying to understand why my name is in the bars? What are they that mad over there.
Speaker 4: On the West Coast that I didn't think that that record was dope?
Speaker 8: I think I think it's I think it's a situation man where you you know, you you fend a lot of people over here. Man, you don't feel me, you my dog, But it's a lot of people that fell away. You know. We we in a a kind of weird space with this whole Drake and Dot thing where everything is turning into that at and I think I think Ray, I think Ray was just shooting that kind of like everybody. That's what it kind of sounds like, to be honest with you, that's what it sounds like. But I didn't necessarily think that your name needed to like, you don't rap you.
Speaker 3: Don't rap, and I never and I never think it was that.
Speaker 4: Not only do I not rap, I've never said nothing to that, gentleman.
Speaker 1: But it's the crew.
Speaker 8: Yeah. I can see both sides though, because it's like, you know, the TV camp has taken a lot of pride and what's said about Dot right now. I've been on the other side of that, so they taking a lot of pride about what's said about Dot. I just think that he's been taking he probably took offense to you know what I mean, Like what's going on with the Draken and Dot situation. That's what That's what I think it probably is, you know what I mean. But you know, I'm a firm believer in like you know, once once niggastart beefing a ship. Whatever you say is what you kind of got a stand on. So I just think, you know, he said that he stood on it, and you know, whatever comes when that.
Speaker 1: Comes to that reason, I have a question. I want to know we talk, We talk way too much. I want no issues with the West Coast. Love it over there, yeah, prayer shouts everyone on the Left coast. Do you find it odd as the represent representation of the West Coast is you guys are sensitive winners. I've never seen that in my entire life, all of West Coast rap Twitter. I've never seen more sensitive winners in my life. Y'all won Why is everyone so but hurt?
Speaker 8: But I mean it's also said, well, I get you said. I say, it's also sensitive losers.
Speaker 1: But sensitive losers make sense to me.
Speaker 3: That makes sense.
Speaker 8: That makes sense. I'm gonna be honest, like for me, and I'm only speaking for me.
Speaker 1: I'm not the representative of you. Are You're speaking for everyone right now.
Speaker 5: I'm just I'm I'm.
Speaker 8: Just tired of talking about the whole situation like it's it's it's one of those things where I feel like we're not even enjoying music no more because everything is relating back to Drake and Dot and I think, but what I will say about the West Coast and I think me and you have had this combo before, is that like we've never really gotten the credit that I feel like.
Speaker 3: We deserve and.
Speaker 1: Being a good serious I never had a conversation.
Speaker 3: Yeah we're not doing a reason, we're not doing that. Man, We're not doing.
Speaker 1: And you know, I think Kendrick one my onlyiue of everything was when he had said it was. I think it was on Euphoria. People just don't like the West Coast. And I'm okay with who has been hating on the West Coast. We have always loved j'all music, So I don't think that is that we get hate.
Speaker 8: We don't get the love we like that we deserve.
Speaker 3: I think it's that like when you look.
Speaker 8: But it's also because a lot of the hip hop media, majority of it, of the big hip hop media, is on.
Speaker 1: The East, so we.
Speaker 8: Don't get the love that I feel.
Speaker 4: Like we No, y'all got West Coast Wilson, Yeah got DJ Head West Coast Wilson, DJ Head, y'all got big boy like like.
Speaker 8: For example, like DJ Head didn't have as big of a name before all of this. We do have big boy, but big boys always gonna play it like you know what I mean, like.
Speaker 1: In the middle.
Speaker 8: But like majority of the big media hip hop.
Speaker 4: Y'all got no jump or y'all got wet Yeah stop stop, hey, hey, mom, stop it stop?
Speaker 1: What's wrong?
Speaker 3: Listen?
Speaker 1: Say what you want about Adam twenty two. He has brought up a lot of West Coast rappers onto that platform that people did not know about for the last five, six, seven years. That's a huge platform.
Speaker 8: But how is Adams to effected?
Speaker 1: And High ninety seven and Breakfast Club aren't bringing up up and coming New York rappers anymore. The West Coast media shit is doing better than us. Y'all are some sore ass winners.
Speaker 3: Y'all got back on FIG. Yeah, back on FIG. Shout offs to the homies, back on FIG. You know what I'm saying. It's niggas over there doing they thing.
Speaker 1: You got out of your contract because of that.
Speaker 5: That is very true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you might.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's doing Hey, y'all over there, y'all got some dudes over there doing y'all got dudes over there doing some good things.
Speaker 1: Man. Absolutely, no, No, I'm not.
Speaker 8: I'm not saying that we don't. What I'm talking about historically, like historically, like West Coast media is popping, like it's starting to like really really pop now. But I'm saying, historically, bro, we look at these lists, be not do every year he throw one West.
Speaker 2: Coast rapper on there.
Speaker 8: This year he finally did it where he gave niggas credit, But he throw one West Coast rapper on there every year. Complex usually don't even acknowledge the way I think for the last like three years outside of no, don't she's not even West Coast outside of like the last three years and the double x Cel freshman shit, no West Coast Niggas period, like we don't get the credits. I think that now that we've won and niggas is still like it's one of those things where it's like Nigga, we won, and like like niggas gotta lay that like we won, like, don't don't do that, Like we weren't doing that when we was losing.
Speaker 5: So it's like, don't do that way.
Speaker 8: So I think that that's like the area that Niggas is coming from, if that makes sense, you know what I mean. And that's me trying to unbiasedly say where I think they're coming from because I don't really give a fuckle.
Speaker 3: Just keep it a step, Okay.
Speaker 1: My last question is I do believe you are one of the best new rappers that is out. I'm gonna put you on the spot. Can you rate the Ray Maul scheme bar and flip from one to ten? And then my follow up question is what would be your bar.
Speaker 3: To this more?
Speaker 8: What would be my bar to this more.
Speaker 1: Oh, don't skip over rate and Raven's disc Yeah, he went right to that. He went right to that he need some West Coast media training.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's a fact. I'm not gonna give it a number. But I thought it. I thought it was okay.
Speaker 7: I didn't think it was like I was.
Speaker 1: A little jab.
Speaker 3: Reason you thought that shit was whack? Reason you thought that shit was whack? Man, I know how you whack. You thought that shit was whack? It was okay.
Speaker 1: I thought it was okay.
Speaker 8: Shout out to Rayvon.
Speaker 1: I thought it was okay.
Speaker 3: Shout out through Why you say there was up? Reason? Now? Now, now see reason I got to give you six bars?
Speaker 8: Hey look hey, hey, look look more man, I'm trying to keep peace over there.
Speaker 3: You feel me.
Speaker 5: But I thought it was okay.
Speaker 8: I thought it was a jab. I didn't think it was like nothing crazy. But if I had to, if I had to dis mallo, I would have probably like circled around something like with either a flip on the money bags he always leaving, or I would.
Speaker 1: Have liked I've been there, done that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, I would have had some type of some type of bar about you know, like a sleepover with Drake.
Speaker 1: I would have did, Yeah, some sleeping bags. That'd be pretty sleeping bag. Money bag could go. Yeah, I see where you're taking us. Yeah, once you flush that one out, mall might be cooked. I'm with you.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you know what I mean. Like, if I got a little bit of time to sit with it, you know what I mean, I would have did something like that.
Speaker 3: It's tough.
Speaker 1: I give Ray credit though, because it is tough to diss mall after I cleaned them up in that parking garage, like there's only so many bars left.
Speaker 4: I just want all you niggas to know none of y'all can come to no more Drake shows.
Speaker 3: It's over.
Speaker 4: You niggas will not have black envelopes that will call us over. You think Ray Vaughan was going to Australia. Yeah, it's over. It's fucking over.
Speaker 1: Well, we appreciate your reason. We hope you're safe, We help your family.
Speaker 3: Safe.
Speaker 1: Prayers to everyone out in LA right now and the whole greater LA area.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, sir, yes, sir, appreciate you all.
Speaker 1: All right, talks bro, All right, Well, I'd like to go back to May twenty seventh, twenty twenty four, Rayvon tweeted that that mall dude is obsessed with hating on dot and it's weird as fuck. Only time I see him go viral get me is when he's hating now. I will say, January ninth of twenty twenty five, the only time I see Rayvaughon go viral is when he disses mall.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 4: I would just like to say PRIs and gondolences to anybody affected by the fires in California. We hope that everybody is staying safe. Twenty twenty five. I'm here to listen to all lies and listen Rayvon. You know, listen man.
Speaker 1: I love the Realize.
Speaker 3: Hopefully Rayvon puts an album out this year.
Speaker 1: I think he's an incredible rapper. I love his freestyles. I hate with I think with rappers. I think sim was doing a good job of getting out of the freestyle guy, and I see Rayvon doing do what works for you and gets you traction, but what separates you as the music, especially when you're on a label that puts out real music, not just people that freestyle. I've always thought he was I'm excited to challenge us.
Speaker 4: He's very talented. I love LA League's freestyle. He had one of the best LA League of freestyle.
Speaker 1: Listen anyone that that beans shit?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you know. I don't know. I don't know him, never met him. I don't have no ill feelings tourism.
Speaker 4: If you want to put my name in you know, the Hard Part six point five or whatever it's called, that's cool.
Speaker 3: I understand it.
Speaker 4: But you know, away from that, I don't have no issues with nobody. I don't know this gentleman, and hopefully puts an album out this year that I will gladly sit here.
Speaker 3: Listen to and critique and critique on my platform.
Speaker 1: I don't man. We have to take some accountability for the negativity. To start the year, we got into a mess with the Elliott thing, which trickled down to Cam and Mace.
Speaker 3: We didn't get into a mess. What mess we got into it.
Speaker 1: We platformed the conversation, so that's not us. We need to take accountability in twenty twenty five, So yes, we had something to do with that. Now I'm going to do this story kind of in reverse with the timeline, because today, as of January ninth, it is what it is podcast, Cam and Mace's apologies if it's not a podcast, is that offensive?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: If you call some high production and suits the podcast, great fucking show.
Speaker 3: Either way.
Speaker 1: They had posted today a picture of them and says, you know you'd un fucked up right, tune in Monday. Now. Cam and Mace have kind of been off this entire year. They said they had to handle some stuff. Everyone was awaiting their Elliott Wilson reply based off our podcast. Now, Jim Jones goes on Justin Leboy's podcast and confronts the Cam Mace in fifty cent episode. If you remember that from last year when fifty went up there and fifty and Cam discussed the time. If you remember when they were beefing, Jim Jones had balling out at the time Jowelle's and Jim Jones went and performed with fifty cent at the height of the Cameron fifty cent beef in seven, which was crazy. Dip said, come on, like, what the fuckre y'all doing? And Cam was explaining there was always turmoil behind the scenes, this and that, and I was under the impression Cam and Jim were still in a good place. I know it's always rocky, but I thought, right now they were in a good place. So Justin the Boy brings that up on this episode this year with Jim Jones, and Jim didn't sound like shit was all good. He said, they always saw me get off my dick. There's not enough space. It's only for my girl. It doesn't feel like Cam and Jim Jones are in a good place anymore, whereas publicly the last time I checked, I thought they were. But I never know.
Speaker 3: I just don't. It's weird with a lot of these shows.
Speaker 4: And you know when people post on the internet because tomlines can get crossed, tomlins can get mixed up. Because I saw a clip of I think Cam and Jim with Jim was saying that Cam liked his shades, one of his shades.
Speaker 3: He took his shades off, gave me Cam.
Speaker 4: Cam had him on, and he liked Camp Jim's hat, and Jim gave him his hat, and you know, Jim was laughing, like yo, he.
Speaker 3: Said he liked my hat, he like my shades. Obviously you know he wearing it.
Speaker 4: I'm not like you know, And it seemed like now again, I don't know when that was, And then I don't know when this.
Speaker 3: Justin lttle boy shit was recorded this year. But that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So it's it's funny when these things happened, because you don't know when this was recorded versus when you know him and Cam was together, and Cam said he liked Jim's glasses in his hat, So can't Jim gave it to him?
Speaker 3: I just don't. I don't know.
Speaker 4: But what I do know is what Jim said sitting down with Justin leaboy. It does you know whenever you start talking about, you know, another man and your dick, that's a level of disrespect and my dick. He said, no, no, no, off, it's the same thing. That's the thing me and your dick in the same sentence don't belong.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying it. My dick isn't offensive, but it's it is not the same as YO, suck my dick. If he would have said, Yo, Cam fifty cents, suck my dick, that would have been way different than him replying to the clip and going, man, they always on my dick. And I thought it was kind of a joke at first, and then he started getting into the history, which we had already known because Cam and Jim have done this back and forth for years of Like yo, I was doing my own thing. He wasn't holding it down for dipsets, so I'd to do what was best for Jim Jones. And we know all that.
Speaker 3: Now do we think Let me let me explain, Let me explain something.
Speaker 4: Okay, Cam is going to respond as if he says, suck my dick.
Speaker 1: I agree with you that, No, disagree with that.
Speaker 3: So y'all said it saying it's not the same.
Speaker 4: It is the same thing anytime you put my name and another man's dick in the same sentence. I don't care if you said suck it or get off it. It's the same level of disrespect. Okay, I do.
Speaker 1: Think Cam is gonna reply as if it's the same. But do we think that they were cool again as we saw publicly and Fifty going on their show his Jim off a little bit because Jim and Fifty never really debted their beef over the last few years, so that he may be look at Cam crazy like you know, me and fifty not really getting along. Why are you gonna have him on your show like that?
Speaker 4: I mean, then say that, don't say, oh, they be on my dick. Like, I think that's where the disrespect is a little because I don't even think Cam said anything or Kim. And when Cam and fifty was talking, I don't even think they said anything like disrespectful. I don't even think it was like, no, crazy disrespectful shit.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 1: That's why I think that Jim is just rightfully so mad like Cam. You know, I'm not fucking with him. I thought he was cool while you're having him on the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I mean you can't be. Yeah, but I mean you cool, you can be.
Speaker 4: Jim has a right to feel away about you know, if Cam has somebody on his show that obviously there's some history and you know, but Cam and fifty had a lot of history where they were beefing.
Speaker 3: At one point they.
Speaker 1: Even took to that and Jim went right on stage with fifty. So I just think it's a little different now because Fifty even today hosting up paperwork that we don't even know what's real and what isn't and implying things about Jim that we don't know to be true. I can see it a little bit different than the back and forth Curtis laughing beef that Cam in fifty at it was easy for Fifty and Cam to get over that beef because it wasn't really nothing. It was that Angie Martinez phone call on Hot ninety seven that went left and then we got some hilarious records.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I just think again, once you start saying fifty's.
Speaker 1: Talking about paperwork with Jim, I don't think Jim plays like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I don't think Fifty plays with you putting his name in your dick in the sentence either. So back to what I said about you crossing a line of disrespect. Once you crossed that line with men, you know you can't because Jim would have He would have reacted the same way had somebody had Jim's name and ed dick in the same sentence. You know what I'm saying, Like, you just don't. Just I mean, we all know where these guys are from, and we all, you know, from the same places, and we know certain things you just don't don't put out there. And and I understand Jim feeling a way about Cam and Fifty sitting down talking and you know whatever, but there's still a way to be like y'all, I wasn't feeling that, you know it wasn't. It doesn't have to cross a certain line of disrespect. And I think that that line was crossed. And you know, obviously we all know fifties history.
Speaker 3: He's here for that type of disrespect.
Speaker 4: He loves, he loves, he loves when it goes there. He loves getting on the internet. He's gonna troll. He's gonna you know, he's gonna turn it into a whole two three months.
Speaker 3: You know, he might need three months, two three years. It might be the rest of the.
Speaker 4: Year where you know, every week he decides, you know, just just drop something and post something about Jim and.
Speaker 1: He's gonna plug a liquor and a movie while he's doing it.
Speaker 4: As we're recording Cam and Mason probably you know, well not so much. Mace may not may not have much to say, but you know, uh, Cam is definitely responding to that.
Speaker 5: Well, just Jim said some things about Mace.
Speaker 3: Too, though, Yeah, I want to sit down with uh Justin. I didn't hear. I didn't hear that.
Speaker 6: He basically said he was like Mace was disrespect Like Mace was shipping out everybody, including Cam, everybody that they was around.
Speaker 3: So it was like his so called friend, but we've had we know, it was years of Mace and Cam. We're at odds. That's not no secret.
Speaker 4: I just think that it's just they've obviously moved past that, they've obviously reconciled their differences. We spoke about this, I think last week. You know how I love the fact that we have Cam and Mace now giving us some type of content, whereas we missed years of music when they were both at their prime as far as you know, recording artists and making music. I wish we would have had some years of them given us more music together, but they still found a way to entertain us with their show.
Speaker 1: I have to give you pushback because you are Harlem adjacent, you are uptown, and your family is from Harlem. I have to call bullshit on this has become already pissed off Long Beach, californiaybody as well do Harlem. This whole Harlem stick Together thing is bullshit. You guys have been doing that campaign and we've watched Cam and Mace be forever and now they're on the show together talking about somebody that Cam was just cool with and that Mace was cool with. At one point. This has been going on thirty years, Harlem has never stuck together.
Speaker 3: No, But what I'm saying is out out of those gentlemen, the beef that they.
Speaker 1: Had, I'm not as much as I like the mess. I don't want to see Cam get up there next Monday and shit on Jim Jones again. I like when Cam and Jim are making music together and friends. I like when Dipset is together. I like when Cameron and Masar togain. But you say these are so you know.
Speaker 3: You don't want Cam to respond to disrespect.
Speaker 1: No, oh no I do. I just hate to see it when all of them have finally gotten too a good place and it's shit that goes so deep that I know nothing about. So I'm not going to pretend to and I know it's out of my pedigree of certain things behind the scenes that they've gone through. But no, at this point, my god, it's twenty twenty five. Y'all have been beefing since nineteen ninety.
Speaker 3: But who's beefing though?
Speaker 1: Everyone within that Harlem circle.
Speaker 3: But Cam and Mays have a show together, obviously, and they beef. No, they beefed forever when they were kids. They was twenty something years old.
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, Cameron and May we're dissing each other when Mace was.
Speaker 3: Forty okay, but again, and I love that they've moved he has said the last all right, and we thought Cam and Jim did.
Speaker 1: Why Why can't Dame take that hashtag and actually see it through? Why does every time everyone can't be on the same page. That's just what I'm asking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but why are you saying it like Cam and Mace reconciled their beef, they moved past it. Cam and fifty Hit reconciled their beef and moved past it.
Speaker 1: Fifty has nothing to do with this. I'm talking about everyone from Children of the Corn.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but what I'm saying obviously Cam and Jim had got you a place where they were cool.
Speaker 3: They did business, they did shows together like they were trying to be shows.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so they're not beefing. This is some new rehashed energy that Jim.
Speaker 1: And prove my point. They're alwaying a platform. Somebody is piecing it up and then beefing again, piecing it up beef.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, but that has nothing to do Why are you saying what Halls and Kim Cam.
Speaker 1: Is making some of the best music he's ever made in his life. He's had Cam on a few I want more ditch set music.
Speaker 3: I think we all do. But I think Cam is in shape.
Speaker 1: When he does his free styles on it is what it is, he sounds incredible.
Speaker 4: I think was in shape shape. I think we all I think we all would like to see that. But my thing is, it's you can't say that Cam doesn't want that. Cam is not on this platform disrespecting Jim. Jim sat down with with somebody and he said some things that we all know are disrespectful. And now we're all sitting here knowing that Cam is definitely going to respond to that.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, you and Hop need to fix it. That's all.
Speaker 3: That's not my situation. I ain't got none to do.
Speaker 1: Well, try to get fifty in banks back together, and you've fixed this dipset, nah Man one hundred and sixteen to one hundred and forty fifth Street beef that's been going on.
Speaker 4: I stay out of it, man, twenty twenty five. I'm listening to all lives. Man, I'm staying out of it, minding my fucking business. I do hate that you know that that that you know that came out with Jim saying that because I you know, I know where this is, it's about to be a back and forth of disrespect.
Speaker 3: And again, we don't we don't need any more of that.
Speaker 1: I also heard being another chatty Patty sorry to Harlem. I heard that Elliott might be up there on Monday too on cam and Makes the Show. I just heard that. I don't know it to be true, but I think a lot of things are going to be addressed.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, well that's good.
Speaker 1: Maybe you know they can, but then Jim should be able to come up the following episode, no clean things up.
Speaker 4: If Kim and Mace would have him up there, I mean, you know why not. I'm all for, you know, God sitting down and hashing their differences out. Do you think, man, I know that they're gonna have to have a talk before the camras turned on.
Speaker 1: Oh absolutely, it.
Speaker 4: Ain't gonna be no just walking to the studio and let's chop it up on that. It's not gonna go like that.
Speaker 6: But they probably sure it's not gonna go like that.
Speaker 3: It's not gonna not not with Caim and Jim. That's not gonna.
Speaker 1: Face to face. I've never seen that, but they've definitely went When Jim Jones went to Funk Flex and did that interview, then Cam got right on IG Live. It's called Man DC's like that whole hour and a half thing where he crashed Instagram. They've definitely done media shit and not spoken to each other, but face to face they I hope they would talk before they would get on camera.
Speaker 3: I'm with you on that one. Oh God, I hope and pray that they have a conversation before getting on camera.
Speaker 1: So while I agree with you, did you like when math s o Heineken was on lip service recently? Like these clips were dropping as we started recording.
Speaker 3: I saw clips. I didn't.
Speaker 4: I didn't see I didn't see much of it. I just saw a short clip, but I didn't.
Speaker 3: I didn't. I didn't see much of it. You were listening to it when I walked in earlier.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So, I mean we can only cover what we know at this point. By the time we're recording, there's only been clips. But I had heard even from Kim Osorio that this had happened, and we had saw a photo of Math and them together and thought things were a little bit you know, at least resolved to some degree that they could be in the same place. And then space Ghosts had mentioned that math just hopped in that picture. They didn't even know that that photo was even going to be a thing. But I think this is great when people are at least in a place that they can sit down and argue about how the fallout happened. Some situations are too far past that, and that one what happened. But even though this clip is superheated and we can say everything's good for content, but these are still real people and ever real feelings, and this is really their lives. I'm curious to see where it ended because something all right. Let me ask everyone in the room. Once you have these conversations and hash everything out, even if it's on camera, what is the real goal and resolution here? And he's a mind for yourself or content? It's content, which I'm fine with. I don't think there's anything wrong.
Speaker 4: With everybody want to make content, man, because obviously there's money and content and everybody's trying to get a check.
Speaker 3: You know, I understand it.
Speaker 4: But you know, sometimes situations are beyond content. Sometimes situations are very serious, very personal, and that's when you can't try to turn that into content. But you know, I think that when people know that, Okay, this situation, Yeah, we feel away about each other, and it may be a little tension here, but it's not nothing that we can't sit down and talk about. Even if the conversation gets heated, we could still sit and have a conversation about it.
Speaker 1: And I'm not saying this is the case with math, Heineken, or or anything bag fuel, mathof or related. I do speculate because I can put myself in these positions because we've been through something not similar, but you could attach it to a podcast breaking up. A lot of times people are not here to resolve anything or be friends again or find peace. They're trying to clean up their image to the public and the podcast community because they've looked nuts in that process. So they're trying to make themselves look like the good guy in the situation because rumors have went around. That's why I think some of these conversations are pointless because we're not here to resolve anything. We're here for you to have an attempt to clean up your image for some fun shit you may have done.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 3: That's why I said you got to understand.
Speaker 4: You know, the people you talking about is subjective who's sitting down, who's talking because like you said, a lot of people are on this side of you know, they're just trying to clean up an image and just trying not to look crazy in the public and things like that where it's not a sincere conversation. It's not no real into the conversation or reconciliation. It's like, oh, well, you know the internet things, I'm a piece of shit because of this, that and the third or let me clean that up because I don't want people thinking that.
Speaker 3: So again, it's subjective who's sitting down, who's talking to who? What happened? You know? Why was there fallout?
Speaker 7: This?
Speaker 4: That and the third? What was said after that? Was there any lines that were crossed? You know, once you look at those things, then it's like, okay, then yeah, sit down and have a conversation because that may be able to be fixed and reconciled.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm gonna watch and we can come back next episode with a full, full breakdown of this entire thing. Because I am curious, just as a podcast fan, not even being a part of this space, how they not resolved, how they finished this conversation and where the fucking went. I'm glad. I mean, I'm glad. From my understanding there was no actual, real physical shit, so I.
Speaker 3: Mean everything like I don't, Yeah, get upset, man, now people get upset. That's why. Again, it depends on what happened.
Speaker 4: But I don't want to see, you know, these guys in particular that we're talking about. I don't want to see them turning to anything physical. That would just be like, really real stupid?
Speaker 1: Are you gonna put hands on?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: What's his name? Chris Chris Blake Griffin.
Speaker 3: Guy, I don't even know who that is.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to light up the move there.
Speaker 5: What is his full name?
Speaker 1: I think it's Chris Blake Griffin. No, Blake griff Chris Blake Griffin in the Basketblake Like is that?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, not Blake Griffin. This is Chris Blake.
Speaker 5: Griffin, Chris, it is Chris Blake griff.
Speaker 1: There's Michael Jordan's and Michael Grif Chris Blake Griffith, Yeah Griffith.
Speaker 3: Come on, I don't know who is he.
Speaker 6: He's a clothing designer. He was attacked and robbed by Stephan Diggs. Brother into his friends.
Speaker 4: Stephan Diggs is brother. Yes, Okay, you gotta emphasize that. I think you're said, Steph.
Speaker 1: Like what this was last year? So this guy is a clothing designer and an aspiring artist.
Speaker 3: Okay, and he he's a what.
Speaker 4: An aspiring artist? Okay, what's wrong with that? No, he's a clothing designer and an aspiring artist.
Speaker 3: What he raps? Yeah, he's like Ray got it.
Speaker 1: Is Rayvona closing design and all right, either way, he's an aspiring artist. Don't don't try to play super with this situation, because I know you was on the line with the boy during this whole back and forth.
Speaker 3: I honestly don't know what this is.
Speaker 1: Drake had unfiled this, gentleman. I'm just giving you the information that was given to us. There's been multiple reports that everything's fake or everything is actually real. Drake unfiled this, gentleman. I guess they had some form of a relationship. He wanted Drake to post his mixtape that was outing Stefan Diggs brother and them beating him up, trying to hide the fact that Stefan Diggs is gay and was trying to fuck Chris Blake Griffith.
Speaker 3: Wait wait wait, wait, wait, yeah, no, it's nasty. Wait what Stefan Diggs is gay?
Speaker 1: No, we don't know that.
Speaker 3: And if he is, wait demeris he's not.
Speaker 6: They're saying that Stefan Diggs tried to make a zesty move on Chris.
Speaker 4: Who is they see we gotta get to that in tude because when you say they're saying that Stefan Diggs tried to make a zesty sources. Okay, that helps sources, Yeah, all right, sources. So sources say Stefan Diggs is gay.
Speaker 6: Sources say that Stefan tried to make a move on Chris. Chris turned him down, so that dig sent his brother and his friends to beat Chris up. So Diggs, I mean, Chris got beat up and robbed.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, because.
Speaker 1: He was holding onto the secret that Stephan is in fact homosexual. Okay, So they went they went to stylist Lob City and beat him up in an elevator with the camera. This was a long time ago, but these dms leaked because this guy was asking Drake, who he has somewhat of a relationship with, to support his music because you know, Drake naturally is just going to post somebody's random mixtape about an elevator. Naturally, well, you know, if you think about it, though, he did recently post Solange coming out of the Elevator, which was a fight, So Chris was probably like, if you're doing the elevator promo, like support my mixtape. I got the footage with TMC.
Speaker 3: Too, I got I got an elevated camera.
Speaker 1: So Drake replied, and we're not going to go through the entire messages. They went back and forth where he was like, well, I don't think you should be doing there's other routes to go with this, Like this is almost some snitch and type ship. I can't really be involved with this, right And then Chris, naturally with the response, was like, Bro, you snitching on UMG like I thought we was. I thought we was all snitching.
Speaker 3: It's the same shit I.
Speaker 1: Thought I said to somebody.
Speaker 4: I thought, was I'm out in Stefan Diggs, you out in UMG? Like yeah, it's the same ship.
Speaker 1: I thought we was all singing a high note together. Yeah, everyone rather in the wire together in season three.
Speaker 3: I thought we were all.
Speaker 1: Doing that, all getting McDonald's out.
Speaker 4: And if we out in people like, fuck it, let's let's do a collab stronger together.
Speaker 1: You're right, right, I guess it's now. I could do an interlude something we could figure out here.
Speaker 3: It makes sense.
Speaker 1: So Drake gave a whole response of the difference with his situation. It wasn't street shit at all. We've broken down the UMG thing already. He did mention a very interesting fact which is coming off the legs of the fighting Irish freestyle. He said it would be like if Nike was funding a campaign about Lebron cheating on his wife, not Adidas or Rebok, Nike, the company he's been since he started, in comparison to Universal funding the pedophileer right, this guy and I don't. I don't again want to put stuff on people's name anymore. Twenty twenty four, I put too much on gamest. This guy seems a little unstable. If I'm Drake, I'm not sending this much information or a DM like this to somebody like this. I mean, you're too erratic. I'm nat screenshot it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but this could not be real too.
Speaker 6: I mean, well, Drake apparently, well that's that's where all of this scandal is coming from. Because Drake had academics say that it wasn't real. Academics came. I was like, yo, the boy told me that those those screen shots are fick Okay. So when that happened, the guy Chris added academics and in a in a video is like a screen record, and it was like, don't let Karen Lydy like that, Broski. Now I'm thinking what else hold me to lie about? So the guy was like, basically after he after Drake told academics these are not real. Those aren't real, he came out with a screen recorded video like these are real.
Speaker 5: Like he's lying, these are real screenshots.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: So but I don't even let's say that conversation actually happened. I don't think Drake said anything insane where I would be like, yo, these are fake. He seems pretty fucking logical in his conversation with this guy. Yeah, so maybe maybe it's bad timing, and I think that's why they were leaked, coming off the Drake freestyle DISSI Lebron and then adds in that weird little tidbit. But that's why I wouldn't be dming people like this things like that. So yeah, I think these are real I don't. I don't think these are fake. I think Drake actually DM that guy and said that. But let's say, let's okay, let's say just pick a different comparison Drake, because everyone's adding things up.
Speaker 3: What do you mean adding the internet?
Speaker 1: Which it's not something Drake can really control. It's just been bad situation after bad situation with the perception of him. I didn't feel like Drake said anything about Lebron that it, I guess inferred that he had been cheating on his wife. I think that whole perception thing was more of a could thing than it was fully a Lebron thing. They were saying on the internet Drake was going to expose Lebron for cheating on his wife, which I thought was nuts. Then these came out and everyone hit my mentions and we're like, told you.
Speaker 4: So, people are trying to tie what he's the comparison he's making like it would be like if Nike was supporting.
Speaker 1: This was more credence to the theory that Drake was eventually going to tell the world that Lebron cheats on his wife, which I mean, people.
Speaker 3: Are just.
Speaker 6: All right, I'm not I don't know y'all. But I'm not rolling with we can't. We're not doing that in twenty twenty five. That's one thing were not doing is saying, oh, people are just making up crazy things. I don't think that people are. The Internet do do a lot of weird, corny drawing, non comparison shit. But that one line, God forbid we ever tarnished your public image, mixed with that of you saying you didn't just come up with that random scenario, and you're out of all the scenarios you could have came up with, that's the scenario you came up.
Speaker 5: With, Lebron cheating on his wife.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying that your brain now that these dms are out, I'm not saying that's a crazy thing to connect. But when we were initially arguing it, these dms had not surfaced at all. Oh yeah, people were literally going off just the bar, God forbid we ever tarnish your public image. I'm supposed to immediately think that that means he's going to tell the world that Lebron James cheats on his wife. That's why I thought the Internet was crazy. Now with this new shit, yeah, I think it's bad timing because it definitely goes to their theory, but their theory came out of nowhere, Like that's odd. Just say, you guys think Lebron cheats on his wife. That's what you took from that bar.
Speaker 6: That's been rumored before though, and I'm not rumor in that, but that's that's.
Speaker 4: Okay, So exactly as a rumor. So I'm glad you said that that's been rumored before. What does that have to do with Drake? If that's been rumored before, That's why us saying that the Internet saying is like like, oh, Drake is gonna out them is stupid because it's been rumored before any of this Drake Kendrick shit, Drake Universal shit ever came about. So now people are trying to say, oh, if he takes the line, oh God forbid we we we we destroy your public we tarnish your public image, that means, oh, he's gonna out Lebron for infidelities.
Speaker 3: Like that's just stupid.
Speaker 6: Because I agreed that about that. It could possibly be about Cole. I agree when we talk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why.
Speaker 4: That's why what we're saying is like the Internet is going to take things and try to spend it. That's what the internet does, and to an extent, that's what the internet is supposed to do. It's a bunch of people jumping in, you know, expressing their opinions. We understand that, but we need to try to stay as close to facts and the truth as possible.
Speaker 3: That's our job. Like, Okay, we get it. The noise. He's gonna out Lebron as being a cheater. I get that some people are gonna scream that, more people than not are gonna scream the facts though, but the facts are in his loud because people won't discipe.
Speaker 5: What are the facts in this? You bring up the fact.
Speaker 4: To as far as I'm concerned, is that he was making what appears to be in his DM. If this is in fact him and Blake Griffin Griffith, excuse me DM. He's making the correlation to where somebody would understand it basically like, you have the biggest guy in this sport, in this realm, and then you're gonna try to destroy his public image with infidelities, whereas they destroyed try to destroy Drake's public image with the crazy shit ever pedophilia. So he's just trying to explain it to this guy like it would be like this, here's Lebron's Kevin Durant, both two of the biggest Nike athletes. It would be like Nike funding because kd is the new hot athlete or what they're trying to make him the new hot athlete because now he's with Golden State, and Golden State is like, we're gonna put the swoosh everywhere because Golden State is the hottest team in the league. So now we're gonna destroy your public image. Not only we're gonna destroy, we're gonna fund it.
Speaker 3: Whereas Lebron built Carrie Nike for the past fifteen years.
Speaker 1: No, we get the comparison that he was trying to make. It's a it's just the timing where the Internet, I feel, pulled bullshit out of that freestyle with Drake exposing Lebron. Then this came out and it validated everyone in their conspiracy.
Speaker 3: Did it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people that are on Twitter that have conspiracies love to be validated by things that you can't prove. But there's a public conspiracy.
Speaker 6: But I also think that like, yes, people draw conspiracies, and I'm not saying what Drake did or didn't mean.
Speaker 5: I don't know Drake.
Speaker 6: But what I will say is when when you go to grab a comparison, you're grabbing shit that's at the top of your brain. If you don't believe that and that's not what you were referencing like everybody's claiming, then why is that at the top of your brain? Because dinner, every fucking major athlete in the world is married.
Speaker 5: You could have said anybody, anybody.
Speaker 6: And then on top of that, which made it worse because if he would have just let it breathe, that's fine, you had at go on and say that it was lies. And then the guy since the.
Speaker 3: Video score, we don't know if he had if he had him do that.
Speaker 1: Well, because we're in twenty twenty five and like we said, we're trying to find positivity in peace, I think what everyone is overlooking. We finally found some ground that push your t and Drake can agree on exposing Lebron James for cheating. Finally, maybe we'll maybe Drake will be on this clips album in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: You finally you pumping bad dope, break now pumping bad pumping bad dope, trying to you, trying to do you, trying to throw validity into Lebron cheating.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not.
Speaker 3: That's exactly what you just did.
Speaker 1: I watched Drake make a comparison, and then I watched Push Your Tea. Whatever year this was, it was a long fucking time ago til the Cat eighteen, Way before that. Brou Oh cask about in two thousand and nine. Love that album and first of all, rappers just be rapping. But let's not act like you used to have this white bitch. She looked like Madonna though heard she's fucking Lebron, But shit, I don't know. Like Bron Braun, I had that a long time ago. That was a big deal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like that, Bron Broun had that a long time ago.
Speaker 1: It's a good bar. It is dirty mackin and probably does overstep a man code.
Speaker 3: Oh no, it ain't overstep.
Speaker 5: He stopped.
Speaker 3: It's double Dutch in the man code. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Either way, nine days in, we're already into like a very messy fucking start.
Speaker 4: This is how last year started, twenty twenty five. I'm here to listen to all lives, man, all.
Speaker 3: Lives on me.
Speaker 5: Are you here to listen to truth too?
Speaker 3: What do people care about the truth? No, we spent the whole year trying to uncover if people cared. But I think we internally, we spent the whole year trying to uncover people kid anything about the truth. Now nobody cares about the truth.
Speaker 1: Speaking of we don't know the truth. I did see a headline that Kat Williams was to do club in January.
Speaker 3: Of this year. Really I thought no. I thought they did it already and it was supposed to drop the air.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I'm ready for that. Man, I'm gonna have to take the day off and like really digest another portal that he's about to open. I can't. No one else is exhausted.
Speaker 4: Listen, man, we we we only a weekend, but hey, fuck it.
Speaker 1: Little Baby's putting out of Deluxe a week later, just in Gunna. I just want everyone to just love each other. Faveo and TJ can't respect the no smoking sign. That's just so much going on.
Speaker 3: But did you to that? Uh?
Speaker 4: So so fave Yo uh and TJ Little TJ were on Blackboy Maxes uh stream they went by Blackboy Maxes Uh.
Speaker 3: I guess he rented an airbnb in Brooklyn. In Brooklyn and he was streaming and.
Speaker 1: He also was streaming with cash Go Bains making beats and shit, he's he's been doing this for a week, and then had faveio on Little TJ.
Speaker 3: You pull up, have people pull up in Brooklyn.
Speaker 4: And you know he he he told the guys that listen, there's no smoking aloud in here because the smoke alarm would go off. But I guess I guess he was saying it was like an outdoor area, backyard, the area. You can go out there and smoke, very respectful, like, yo, you can't smoke in the house, but you know, you can go back in the back and smoke outside.
Speaker 1: I thought it was a very respectful respect triple to quadruple, not warning, but ask hey, please don't smoke it. I thought, yeah, very very nice about the entire thing. To stranger. I started to feel for him, back to like Polluza days when there would be green rooms, shit, even when we were at serious and would have guests and be like, yo, you guys can't smoke in this corporate office.
Speaker 3: Been there.
Speaker 1: It's always awkward, especially if you don't know them, and I'm not here to put any stereotypes. It's a little tougher when it's a bunch of goons.
Speaker 3: It's a little tough.
Speaker 1: And I'm not stereotyping because TJ said he pulled up a goons.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, it's it's it's tough when you and it's you know, younger guys and you know, you know what they did for the weed and drink and.
Speaker 3: Things like that.
Speaker 4: But I do understand how someone like little TJ could be like, Yo, then that was just with Then why invite us over here?
Speaker 3: If we can't smoke here?
Speaker 5: Why you can't go somewhere and not smoke or.
Speaker 1: Just smoke outside real quick?
Speaker 4: No, I again, I understand both sides of it. I'm just saying I can see how if a rapper is invited somewhere like yo, we're gonna go stream here, we go to somebody's house. Most of the times you go to somebody's house, you can't smoke in the house. It's not many people that like, Noah, you can't smoke in the house. Some people you can't smoke in the house. I've seen both sides of it. I just think that I can understand how if we know we're going to somebody's stream and it's like okay, like all are we're going to sit over here chop it up. I do see how telling people to go outside and smoke, how young guys from the hood would kind of take that, like, what you mean we got to go outside like to smoke, Like we can't smoke in here, Like this is a house. It's not like we're in a restaurant or we're in a fucking airport or you know, it's like we're in a house. We can't smoke in the house now, So I see how, No, I get it. I'm listen and I have I understand smoke etiquette. I understand smoke etiquette. If you can't somebody say you can't smoke it here, no problem. I don't need to smoke that bad. I could be like, all right, cool, like just give me a bottle of water, I sit on the stream talk shit. But I do understand how you asking young twenty one twenty two year olds, Yo, no, don't smoke in here. It's gonna be like what, like, what you mean I can't smoke it. I understand both sides of it. I don't think black boy Max was wrong. I think that he was very respectful in the way he said it. I think that he expressed it a couple of times, but I do understand how somebody like Little TJ and his friends will be like, yo, what type of shit is this? Like fuck you mean me can't smoke it. I understand both sides of it. It's a weird situation where I understand both sides, but I can't lead more towards Blackboy Maxes like, bro, I rented this Airbnb, the smoke alarm is gonna go off. I'm not trying to get kicked out of this Airbnb.
Speaker 5: And other airbnbs from the foot.
Speaker 4: Of Future under my name, like he might be under my company's name, Like I don't want to get banned.
Speaker 3: So I understand. I don't think and I don't think that Plackboy Max was disrespectful in the way he told him listen to smoke outside.
Speaker 1: I guess I'll give you some bail on seeing both sides and we'll get beat to a twenty three year old and his friends about wanting to smoke and they're on stream and people usually smoke on stream whatever, And he said he didn't even know Plackboy Max. He was there for Fave Yo. But if you respect FAVO, wouldn't you respect the rules. Then if I'm I came on your behalf and that's your man, I would want to respect the rules. Fabio was smoking, did he get twice? I feel like when I watched it, Fabio respected it for a second. He snuck one and was like, all right, cool. I think it was everyone else after that. But even then, Fabio, I feel like, if you're invited, respect the rules. It's the arrogant reply that little TJ did after that I thought was kind of nuts.
Speaker 4: But I understood with you. And it smells like weed, like people was in here smoking. I'm gonna be like, okay, somebody's in people's obviously here smoking. I'm gonna light up now. If you tell me, yo, you gotta smoke in the bag, can't smoke it? Cool, bro, I respect it. I'll go outside. But if I walk, because I've done that, I've walked in clubs or lounges or whatever and I smell weed, I'm like, oh, they smoking it all right?
Speaker 5: Cool?
Speaker 4: Like I can light up now once security coming be like, yo, you gotta put that.
Speaker 3: Out, No problem. I put it out. So I'm just saying I understand both sides of it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll put my my personal situations. When I've been with you, Elon Musk hosting SNL, Crazy Night, whole city was on fire, dog Coin in the fucking shitter. Maul and I go to a party in Tribeca Wall Street, somewhere in that rich ass area, fucking penthouse whatever.
Speaker 5: What was this?
Speaker 1: I look up when Elon hosted SNL when dog coin died.
Speaker 3: Dog coin, Fuck, it's a dog coin?
Speaker 1: Elon shit? Oh shit, doja cat no doge corn?
Speaker 5: So twenty twenty one May.
Speaker 1: So this was twenty twenty one in May. We get there. I wouldn't say I was a plus one, but definitely on Maul's name and want to have a certain etiquette of when I'm in there. I am pasted a bottle of rose when they had asked if we want anything to drink. That bottle ended up being finished by myself and two other people. The person that gave it to us, that was hosting us, that was Maul's friend, got rightfully so upset that I had smoked an entire bottle of rose that she had just handed to me to fill a glass. I totally understood that and humbled myself to apologize in the moment and the next day. People make mistakes with etiquette when you're in certain situations that you don't know. There was like forty fucking people in there, they just passing bottles out. I'm like, all right, well, I mean I see a host, all right, I'll just finish this, right, But no one said I could finish it. So if they're upset, I get it. But you humble yourself at that point. I didn't go the next day and give some arrogant fucking response of listen, this is who I am. If you give me rose, I'm killing the whole thing. That is you know where the fuck I'm from. Like, who would who are you to say that I can't finish this whole bottle of rose. That's where I'm looking at little TJ crazy because I've been in the same situation where I've I've stretched the rules, I've abused the rules in the setting that I was in, did some ship I shouldn't have done. But you don't get on and with a whole bunch of money in your hand for no reason, you ain't even counting it.
Speaker 5: Exam and I could pay for it, like I fuck it, okay.
Speaker 3: Response, And again we're talking about young.
Speaker 6: Nice to you like nah, and then he said he was like, I ain't like the way he said it, like niggas yo can't smoke it hair and that's not it's not a camera but stream.
Speaker 5: That's not what he said.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but again that's why I said, you know, you gotta be because these young guys, you know, anything could be taken disrespectfully. And it's like, again, we're talking about young street hood guys that just are not used to authority, which is why a lot of the times, a lot of these guys from these areas. I'm from the same hood, end up in bad situations where now you have to listen to authority because you have a problem with listening to authority. So somebody says, hey, you can't do that in here. Once you realize this is not your place whatever that person said, this ain't my crib bro whatever, I bet say no more. But that's how it's supposed to go. But when you have a problem with authority, it's like fuck, you mean I can't smoke in okay? It's like you're taking it personal, like you can't smoke in here, but anybody else can.
Speaker 3: That's not what he's saying. Nobody can't smoke in here.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna fully give all that bail based on that, because there's plenty of people that I know from that same environment, same circumstance, close to the same age, are some of the most respectful people I've ever met. The actual real street guys that I know are the most respectful human beings I've ever met. Matter of fact, I'll speak up for fave Yo. When we did Barclays, when you were backstage, Barclays was terrified. Fabio had the hottest record smoking. He brought fifty people, all fifty of them with some of the most respectful, nice people I've ever met in my life. They were the least of the problems backstage. They moved correctly. So I'm not about to say just because someone's young and from an environment that gives them an excuse to just be an asshole. I'm watched Favio and his crew. No, I'm from the some of the most.
Speaker 4: Little TJ is from the same hood I grew up in like I would and when I was his age. If I went somewhere somebody said hey, you can't do that in there, I would not be I would stop doing what I was doing so, I'm just saying I can also understand how guys from a certain you know, upbringing and area have a lack of respect for authority, and this is why, you know, it trickles down and they end up in a position where now you have to listen to authority because when that warden says get your ass in that cell and lock that cell, you got to go in the cell now, because somewhere along the line I could point to where you had a problem with authority and you had a problem with listening to when people ask you to do something. Yeah, it's all. It all correlates with each other. So I'm just saying I understand both sides of it. I understand how a little teach they could be like, damn, like what you mean, I can't smoke in. I also understand plaque wad Max saying yo, you can't smoke in. I get both sides of it.
Speaker 1: So you think Ruby Rose went through a whole face.
Speaker 6: Warning you are about to be subjected to the sounds of men discussing pussy they can't get please be advised.
Speaker 3: Do I think she went through a whole face.
Speaker 4: I don't know her personally, but I mean she's had a couple of relationships where I kind of raised my eyebrow like I was fast.
Speaker 1: Wait, being in a relationship makes you a whole, now see, I can't keep on of these.
Speaker 4: Not being in a relationship makes you a hope. But if you was just in a relationship and broke up with somebody and then two weeks later you're sitting on somebody else's lap, It's like.
Speaker 1: That's the opposite of a hole. That's a serial monogamous, serial monogamous. You're so monogamous and would have to get in a full blown relate.
Speaker 3: Whatever whatever words y'all want to put on it, have at it.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying I could see how somebody would kind of put that tag on Ruby Rose based off her dating history.
Speaker 3: I can see it. Well, why I don't know her, I'm not calling her a whole. I don't think.
Speaker 4: I don't think you are, but yeah, but I could see how, Yeah, in a relationship with somebody and then you break up, and then a week later you sitting on somebody else lab and then a month after that you and soon I'm gonna be like, yo, wasn't she just dating with?
Speaker 6: But I've never seen I haven't seen that happen with Ruby Rose. Maybe are you referring to the Drewski thing.
Speaker 4: I don't even think that was real, she said it wasn't. Yeah, I don't think that was real, So no, I'm not. I'm not referring to that.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying that you can tell me that's more whole behavior to make out on camera as a like pr ploy than it would be if they actually dated. But I have different definition of hoes than y'all.
Speaker 3: Do you do?
Speaker 1: I think hoeing yourself? I think quickly, all right, you know what, I'm contradicting myself as I'm saying it, because I don't know do we compare that to when someone's acting on camera. I don't think you're a hoe if you kiss your costar on camera and we're in a new world where everything on IG is pretty much acting. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I think it's way more hoe to do that and just pretend to be in relationship and make out with people that you actually don't like for some type of gain with notoriety or money. But I don't know. I don't really pay attention to Ruby Rose outside of like the photos that end up my timeline.
Speaker 4: I know she's beautiful, so I don't know much about But this all started because Shincia had tweeted beautiful by gorgeous. She had tweeted, I never had a whole phase. I don't want none either, lool what's fun about being ran through? And then Ruby Rose tweeted retweeted saying because you the fuck and she put a smirking.
Speaker 1: Also a girl that I think reads the room very well and did that purposely because she knows that a lot of Twitter thinks she's a whole because she's dated like a rapper or two or something.
Speaker 5: That's why she put the little smirking thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she knew.
Speaker 4: It was kind of like, you know, Lola, it was being sarcastic. It was, you know, playing off of with Shincia has said.
Speaker 6: But does a whole phase make you ran through like a whole fit? Because there's a difference between it a lifelonge, a lifelong hole, and then somebody who has a whole fan. When I think whole phase, I think like a year like you was being a who are you? A year or two you were being more promiscuous than you've ever been in your life.
Speaker 5: That's what I think is a whole phase.
Speaker 1: Nah, because moons go through a phase. It's one month, right, something like moon created the phases, right maybe, Yeah, it's been around before, so the moon, that's one month. Yet you get two days to be a full moon.
Speaker 3: Rory, or to let people see your full moon.
Speaker 1: You believe in astronomy, I'm just going off the stars. I'm going off your ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But eating again, I don't like to put that whole monica on all that whole tag on.
Speaker 3: Women like that. I don't know, I don't know anymore. So yeah, and then again, y'all change what a whoe is?
Speaker 1: So, I mean, you know what confuses me because it's such a rudimentary, like fucking podcast topic now of what is a whole and body count and all that. I thought this new generation was way more progressive than mine was as far as like women and them being promiscuous. They don't care, which I think is fine as long as everyone's being safe. I was wrong. People are still still slut shaving out here. Oh I don't think nobody, But I thought these you not care because they all like, who's shaming her?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 6: No, it's not even about them period. I'm talking even shin Saya's original tweet never had a whole phase. I don't want none either. What's fun about being ran through? Just the thing of ran of ran through?
Speaker 3: That's just you know, ran through. We all know the girl in our town.
Speaker 1: And do you know what ran through is anymore?
Speaker 3: You know a girl?
Speaker 1: That's the definition has changed so much since I was And.
Speaker 3: What do you think being ran through is?
Speaker 6: They was calling Kim Kardashian ran through because all of her exes are famous. So all those people she's dated in the past thirty years, thirty forty years are famous. So then Kim Kardashian is a whore because she's you don't know, she's slept with.
Speaker 4: I think it's the I think it's the again, if you were in a relationship for a year, then you broke up, and then you know again, whatever time limit you want to put on. I just think that there's a correlation, like damn, like you gotta dating somebody knew already you just got out of a relationship. I think, well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that's part of it.
Speaker 4: I think when multiple you know, people that are peers and acquaintances in the same room and they can all say that they slept with you.
Speaker 3: I think that's part of it. You can be ran through of a group chat. Yeah, I think all of that adds to it.
Speaker 6: Yes, But when we're talking about celebrities here, like people will say Lorie Harvey's ran through, right because all of her exes might be in this same room. But if I'm famous and I'm dating famous people, and famous people tend to hang in the same circle, so yes, we're all gonna like run into each other and see each other.
Speaker 5: I don't think that that makes me a whore.
Speaker 4: But there's a lot of there's a lot of people that date famous people, and there's not many other famous people that can say that we slept with them.
Speaker 6: Okay, So then there's some people who only date people that are that they will consider on their level, which.
Speaker 4: Are other famous And then there's people that don't sleep with a bunch of other people that are on their level.
Speaker 6: But you keep saying a bunch of other people what I'm referring to when I'm bringing up people like Ruby Rose, like the Kim Kardashian it looks like a bunch because we know about them all because they're all famous, Like, so any people have exes whatever. But if your exes are well known and your your pictures are all over the place, then it's like, oh, she's slept with a bunch of people.
Speaker 4: Even if you slept but is not famous. If we all from the same block and fifteen of us in the same building can say we've been with you, you ran back to the building.
Speaker 3: But oh you ran through.
Speaker 5: Yes, but that's not what we're Yes, it doesn't.
Speaker 4: But just because we know we can point to who their exes are because they're famous, that doesn't make it less ran through because like, oh, no, that we just know about them because.
Speaker 1: They it's the perception wise, if that's in the Bronx, that fifteen people in one building ran through a girl and she ends up going to Brooklyn and no one knows she's not going to have the ran through car because no one knows anyone in that building in the Bronx, that does these other chicks have but everyone knows.
Speaker 3: That means she's not ran through.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but none is a wiser, But you wouldn't know. To you, does that mean she slept with fifteen people in the building, I would say that's yes, that would be ran through something. Now just simple if she moves to another borough and no one knows.
Speaker 4: She still ran through though Brooklyn performed. Okay, I mean that that could be now, that.
Speaker 1: Could be true. Now I'm saying that girl that was ran through with fifteen guys in one building, that would probably be the definition of a woe. And I'm not host shaming. If you want a hoe, host safely.
Speaker 3: It's your box.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's your body, do what you want. That girl could have less of a reputation when she leaves that building because no one knows who she slept with when Ruby rose and don't quote me, younger people that listen to this podcast, I don't know she's dated, because we know she's dated Travis Scott and Playboy CARDI. Now that makes her more of a hoe than the person that fucked fifteen people in their own building. That's not fair of a hoe. Just because you know the people she fuck does not make or hope.
Speaker 4: No, just because you know who she slept but doesn't mean she's a whole No. But I think that again, it's a it's a certain type of pattern that makes you a hope.
Speaker 3: I think it's a pattern that makes you a hope.
Speaker 1: Liking famous people, No.
Speaker 4: Liking famous people doesn't make you a hope. I think that if you're running around sleeping with a bunch of famous people, and we can point to all of them like yo, damn like you you got you, you've been passed around. All of these dudes know each other, they hang out with, some of them in the movie together, some of them got albums together, Like you've been passed around.
Speaker 7: That.
Speaker 5: I hate that.
Speaker 1: People are not really friends like that they know each other because they're both famous. That's the only relationship they have is that they both have thanked.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's a fact. Do we know some women that have slept with real friends?
Speaker 1: Of course?
Speaker 3: All right, so would you.
Speaker 1: Say famous or not?
Speaker 4: Yeah, of course, so if you if you do that, and a few of my friends and y'all look at that.
Speaker 1: That insane. I don't like it.
Speaker 3: Y'all look at what y'all look at her as what ran through?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I also wish I would have known, because I don't like to do that.
Speaker 6: But that's not the you coming up with scenarios. When we're talking about one original tweet that was on the thing of having a whole phase and being ran having a whole phase and being ran through, not being the same.
Speaker 3: Thing it is. Okay, you can't be a hole if you're not ran through.
Speaker 1: Oh that's not true, because I think if somebody.
Speaker 3: What who ain't ran through?
Speaker 6: What if we know the origin of the word ho when we're talking about whole, first of all, you can be ah. Yes, So if we're talking about the origin of the word hole, you could be a whole and have one fucking body. If you sold your body to one person, you're a whole. If we're talking about the origin, if we're.
Speaker 4: Talking about can be a whole and be in and sold your body to one person.
Speaker 1: That's not a hole, that's not a Let me give you a different scenario. Someone that's not somebody that lost their virginity to somebody they married, right, and then she ends up not liking her husband and then go fucks his brother behind her back. Is that a whole move?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: No, she has two bodies.
Speaker 3: Okay, she's not raising what that would be ran through? If I fucked you on brother, fucked you, you ran through?
Speaker 1: Okay, she fucks the stranger, fucks somebody at work, fuck somebody that's not tied to her husband. She went behind her husband's back to fuck somebody else. Is that not a hoe?
Speaker 3: That's whole ship for sure.
Speaker 1: Okay, she has two bodies I ran through that we know of, I'm saying, in this hypothetical scenario, we know for a fact this one lost the virginity to her husband, and she did once with one other person. Only two dicks have entered that woman's body. That's a whole move, that's a whole but land she lands two bodies.
Speaker 4: That pattern you sleeping with me, taking your virginity married to me, and then you go sleep with my brother.
Speaker 3: That type of pattern.
Speaker 5: He took the brother, change it to a stranger.
Speaker 3: Still still a whole move.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's a whole move.
Speaker 3: But if you're married, you worrying through.
Speaker 6: It doesn't make you ran through. And it's not a pattern because it's only happened once. So that's not a pattern.
Speaker 3: So what's ran through? To you? As the woman in a room? What's ran through?
Speaker 6: When I think of ran through, I think of it's like niggas know, like it's like it's just it's in and out. It's a revolving door. When I'm referring, when people are referring to a whole phase, everybody can think of whole phase differently, and I think people think of it so drastically. I have homegirls that have two fucking bodies. They got their heartbroken, they went and slept with three dudes in one year, and they considered that a whole phase and never did it again. Or you can I'm going out and I'm dating Da Da Da. I had a one night stand and that was my whole phase. It doesn't automatic automatically.
Speaker 4: You put the you put whole phase on when you just was doing shit.
Speaker 5: When you're doing shit that you don't normally do.
Speaker 1: That's why the whole subjective. And that's why I never understand conversations because I don't even know what the definition of like ran through or a who is? What is the number that makes it ran through? Like, I just don't. I don't understand the time.
Speaker 4: The number is subjective. And like again, someone to sleep with one hundred gods, they ain't ran through? Yeah, because like a hundred guys over fifteen years.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think that's a lot for any human being, but that's just me.
Speaker 3: Or would you look at her as ran through?
Speaker 1: I think anyone, yes, that has one hundred bodies? Some woman wouldn't in fifteen years has probably ran through some people wouldn't. I don't think there's anything wrong if you want to do that in a healthy way.
Speaker 4: I think that the way is the girl is the girl that slept with How many guys think that girl that point?
Speaker 5: Yes, she's she's ran through that whole phase.
Speaker 3: Was that a whole phase or she ran through?
Speaker 6: She's ran through that was a whole day, a whole day, the whole day. But I just I was the reason why we're even having this conversation is because of Shinsai.
Speaker 5: I don't care about Ruby Rose. I know she was being sarcastic.
Speaker 6: Yeah, shin Saya's original tweet coming off Rory saying that he thinks that this generation would be more progressive than our generation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, number one should say, is your generation?
Speaker 1: That is true? I'm more talking about and also to the young kids, Ruby Rose is like there, Marilyn Monroe, they they idolized. Yes, these young kids, which BEAUTI generation.
Speaker 5: Used to treat. What was that? Who that girl you like with the curly hair?
Speaker 1: India love? We never India love. Any of love was never our Marilyn Monroe. No disrespect to her, but.
Speaker 5: Any of love was the I g Baddy, Stop, don't do that.
Speaker 1: Kim Kardashian was our Marilyn Monroe.
Speaker 6: Yes, but that's Kim. The Kim is an outlier. Kim is different, so was Marilyn Monroe.
Speaker 1: Yes, but Kim is she ran through the Kennedy's Okay, Well that's a that's a that's not a ran through. That's a run. She went through the whole White House.
Speaker 5: That's also not true.
Speaker 1: She fucked Bobby and John. What are you talking about?
Speaker 5: So how she ran through the whole White House?
Speaker 1: You don't think his brother visited through.
Speaker 3: That's ran through. Marilyn Moro ran through for sure. Allegedly her documentary is out so matter of fact, why why she is so polarized is because she represents somebody that was ran through, that took that energy and woman.
Speaker 1: And said, yeah this this doesn't make me a.
Speaker 3: Bad Remember my body, my choice. That's the reason.
Speaker 1: Why people love her is because she was ran through and owned it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my body, my choice.
Speaker 1: She also was sixteen year olds. It was Homie that was in the Godfather. I forgot the actors's name. He lost his virginity to her when he was sixteen because he was running numbers for the mob. She was fucking every MyD boss, every politician.
Speaker 5: That's all alleged.
Speaker 6: Y'all are talking about what people have reported and said in her I'm not saying that Marilyn Monroe was. I think she might have stamped what I'm saying Maryland, y'all are telling wives tales of people that people allegedly slept with, the same way that when y'all died, y'all won't want motherfuckers to getting out here.
Speaker 5: Somebody, who are you allegedly?
Speaker 1: Why is Marilyn Why is she a feministized?
Speaker 6: She because she was allowed to be very she was very sexy in an era that that wasn't really the thing to do to be very sexy like that.
Speaker 5: And yeah, she was definitely alleged to be a whole.
Speaker 3: But y'all are.
Speaker 5: Putting bodies on her that y'all don't know for sure that she's slept with. That's all.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying that bodies I'm putting on her as the ones that she put on herself. Okay, I'm not naming anybody else. I wouldn't do that.
Speaker 3: I think Maryland were that proud. I don't. I don't think this is anything New.
Speaker 1: How do you think she died?
Speaker 3: Did she overdose?
Speaker 1: They killed her because she was on a run.
Speaker 3: Dan killing somebody because theyre on a run.
Speaker 1: It's crazy feminist icon and I respect her for it. I do think she is an icon. But let's not say we were slut shaming or were putting bodies on her when that is why she's actually famous for doing that.
Speaker 4: I'm not slut shaming, but I do know that Marion Moreau is famous because she proudly.
Speaker 1: Wore because Augusta Wynn happened when she was going over a crate on the Subway's that's why she's icon, right, Yeah.
Speaker 6: According to her autobiography, she slept with forty men when she was alive.
Speaker 1: More power to her. So you don't think any of those are my bosses? Presidents, senators, you don't think she had a type.
Speaker 5: I'm sure she didn't men in power. She said that she liked men in power.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I'm glad we all came to agreeance that she had a run.
Speaker 3: She had a run.
Speaker 1: Peach makes a great point. Peach with inflation, forty body in nineteen in the sixties, in the sixty eighty sixties, Yeah, forty bodies might be a thousand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe more. Maryland forgot about a few for sure. And it's when we're average, wonder even most even number.
Speaker 1: Around that's hilarious.
Speaker 3: Point alway, forty men is never like thirty seven, like.
Speaker 1: Chickens never said nineteen Yeah, Like.
Speaker 3: Why why is it always forty? I slept for forty men in my life? Like?
Speaker 5: No, they always say three? Do they say three?
Speaker 1: But even to Law's points, some of the women that are are proud about their promiscuality, if that's even a word.
Speaker 4: Promiscuosity, right, promiscute, close, curiosity, promisecuity.
Speaker 1: We're doing a spelling be on Patreon next week.
Speaker 3: By the way, are we you about to get schmedio promisecurity?
Speaker 1: P r I don't even know what it's a word.
Speaker 4: P r O M I at s c oh you pro p r O M I I S from mis q c c O or c U.
Speaker 3: Is it c u s I'm so low from mist.
Speaker 1: My letters below him?
Speaker 3: Piece?
Speaker 1: Can you just put all the letters below miscuity? P R O M I S c.
Speaker 4: Qity QT is is weird because of Q because it could be c O U I T y or I F t y c c U I t y c O, I T.
Speaker 5: Y As long as you took that out there, that was so c.
Speaker 3: U I t y p y t okay. She helped me. I didn't know what I was spelling that first. Baby.
Speaker 1: I love the conference to see I got it. After all that, I got it.
Speaker 3: I didn't look it up. I didn't pull it up like you know. I got it. But you know it's not a word that I use every day.
Speaker 1: But we have to give Ruby Rose credit because I've never heard Marilyn Monroe rap. So she got one up on her. At least you haven't the president yet. Who Ruby Rose? Oh, I think she's gonna fuck Baron Trump. Na could have fucked your friend, but I heard he got a boy. That's not her type. Why do you think that's not her type?
Speaker 3: Ruby Rose? She could fuck.
Speaker 4: She might fuck like a you have an African president. She might go to Africa and get get an African president. She ain't gonna fuck no white American president. She ain't gonna do that.
Speaker 1: See now you're gonna make me call her. So she show fuck Travis Scott, Playboy cardi Ian, all them. But like the highest position in the country is where she'll draw the line white boy.
Speaker 6: Yet you just named and they all have a similar aesthetic.
Speaker 5: She got a type.
Speaker 6: It ain't like you just named a bunch of rich black dudes that look different.
Speaker 1: This is the day I wear the mall hat. Their type is money.
Speaker 5: No, that's not that's not there.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Ruby Rose. I'm sorry, but I'm gonna be mall today. You are telling me now Baron Trump that he's seven seven n YU student. He's going to be somebody no matter what happens, whether you like the Trump's or not, Baron Trump is gonna be He even did this whole campaign for his pops and made him win. You're telling me that guy could not fuck Ruby Rose.
Speaker 6: What I'm telling you what I'm what I'm telling you, And this is the same conversation that I had with me with the clip that we just put on. It's like, I think it's because what men value. Y'all see the value in money, so like immediately it's like money.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, no one in this situation is valuing anything.
Speaker 6: What I'm what I'm saying is when when I look at those three gentlemen, like if my homegirl was to be like yeah, I fucked him, him and him. The first thing I see that they have in common is not gonna be money. All of those men have a very similar rock style aesthetic. There's plenty of black there's plenty of black men with money that look completely different from them niggas. All them niggas look alike and have a lot of shit in common. All I'm saying is it might not just be the money.
Speaker 1: Of course, she's only a Drew ski and Travis Skty.
Speaker 5: All right, so now she was really dated Drew Skie. You you're uh, what's it called.
Speaker 1: I'd be better at this, this conversation if I actually knew or cared about Ruby Rose's history, and I don't. I actually don't even know if she was with Travis Scott. I only know the Playboy CARDI one because I saw the clip where she kind of snitched on herself on Vlad and it appeared that she was maybe under age when she was fucking with him. Other than that, I honestly do not know who she slept with. I'm just saying, I know what I care this is that we talk about. I know she doesn't want to fuck me, and we're talking about a woman's body. Is some lame corny men.
Speaker 3: Shit.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, Baron Trump is going to clean up with this new generation.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. Okay, okay, it works.
Speaker 5: You want white men to get black pussy so bad?
Speaker 3: Same same. Do we have any voicemails?
Speaker 5: Baby d We have one, y'all want to hear it?
Speaker 3: Here go, You've got male.
Speaker 6: Ma all, this one's for you. I feel like you can. I feel like you can relate to homeboy.
Speaker 1: Homeboy, you relate to the homeboys.
Speaker 7: A sebatis man. I've been messing with this girl for like the past year and a half, two years for.
Speaker 1: Real, always Baltimore.
Speaker 7: I wanted to take her out on the date yesterday, So that's what I did. I planned it all out. We went to tea museums, We went to the African American Museum, learned some ship. We went to the Museum of Illusions in DC. It was cool. Then I took out to eat right the spot that we had went to has bottomless mimosas right now, boumsas bottomless lemon drops. Right.
Speaker 3: So she sits.
Speaker 7: Down and she tells me this first thing she says, she says, I don't know if you can handle me because I drink and you don't. I know y'all don't notice. I don't drink. I'll smoke, please sober right, not a big deal, just not something I really want to do.
Speaker 3: This sounds it'll be cool.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying. I've experienced girls that drink, smoke, do all that you can do it. I still like you, you know what I'm saying. So I didn't know the severity of her drinking though she went and got six lemon drops, gets toe up and tries to get frisky with me in the restaurant. I'm like, yo, you got it, chill. You failed me. It's a seven year old kid at the table right next to it, scared and confused on what's going on.
Speaker 1: We brought a seven year old to the Lemon Spots and.
Speaker 7: I already know, like how the box is, like, it's ain't one. I ain't gonna lie. It's great, but like I can't deal with you. If you ray kid, tore up and you can't hold your liquor, you fail me.
Speaker 1: Well before you answer more that was in it?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Is this the same gentleman from Baltimore that always calls in and I appreciate that he really bears his soul out to us. If I remember correctly, the last call, he was having some issues with mom. His sister was favored more in that whole situation. He was having trouble getting a job, which we've all been there. It sounds like he's doing good. He's back up going from Baltimore to DC and now he's at the body already bottom was lemon. Now he's doing museum dates bottomless anything in DC that's New York prices. Yeah, that's at least a two hundred and fifty dollars a date. So I just want to say congratulations to a gentleman that calls in all the time that was having a rough patch. Sounds like you up?
Speaker 4: Is he?
Speaker 3: Because it sounds like he sound like he just went to he's.
Speaker 1: In a situation was I'm not saying he picks the right women, because we've known that for the last seven calls. He is the worst judge of character when it comes to dating, no discernment, but we have given him a lot of bail on certain situations. I do think he's right a lot this time. Listen, man, why are you taking the girl that drinks to the bottomless lemon drop. I didn't know that existed. And you don't drink, that's a setup for failure. But a babysit at that, Well, what.
Speaker 4: Can you go on a date period if you don't drink or smoke? I mean you already kind of limiting your date options because if you're going to go out to eat and.
Speaker 1: We're not every ead to be an alcoholic, you can I've went out with women that don't drink, and we're not going to a bottomless Mimosa spot. We'll go get dinner and I'll have a glass of wine, but he's not drinking. I'm not gonna go.
Speaker 3: But they obviously went out. They obviously went out to a brunch.
Speaker 1: But I'll go to the bottomless Momosa spot with the chick that drinks because we'll have fun.
Speaker 3: He but if you don't, of course not. So that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: So, but it seems like they went to the restaurant and discovered they had bottom I don't think he knew about the bottomless spot because he doesn't drink.
Speaker 5: I think they threw it up.
Speaker 3: Okay, so they threw a curve ball at my man. They didn't know.
Speaker 1: He's in the daytime. Everything's bottle.
Speaker 5: Why do you think it's DC A the daytime? He said. He took her to two museums and then they went and had dinner. That's not the day they made all.
Speaker 4: Right, Well, he named the illusions of exhibiting DC's last and then he sitting with them. So I'm guessing they stayed in d C.
Speaker 1: Seven year old there. This is definitely after.
Speaker 4: And if you're gonna go out to eat and you're in d C at a museum already, you're not gonna leave DC to go back to Baltimore to eat, you know.
Speaker 5: But that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I think it was he he said dinner, so it was probably around five o'clock.
Speaker 1: He probably went to Barcode by accident.
Speaker 3: Nah, by accident. You don't go to Barcode by accident.
Speaker 1: I've went intentionally every time. Yeah, you don't go to b and Dcpach can tell you legendary sundays.
Speaker 3: I just think that.
Speaker 4: Damn, it's nothing worse than he went. You don't drink any A girl gets drunk and like y'all on a date. That's some of the worst shit in the world. That's a recipe for a natural disaster. Like you don't drink, you're completely sober, and your date is fucking going crazy on bottomless lemon drops. And then now she's getting handsy. She trying to grab your package. She trying to check if you got mail. It's a seven year old right next to y'all the other booth. He's probably never seen anything like that in real life. You trying to play out here, You're trying to play cool and be like, yo, shorty, chill, you wiling. You can only say you wiling three times before it's like all right, now you're bugging the out. You only wild three times three times, just like can I get the check?
Speaker 3: And she bugging?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 3: Now you like, what are you now? It's an argument. Now you sloppy.
Speaker 4: Now she gets because you know when she trying to get frisky and she sees you ain't really with.
Speaker 3: It, that's an argument. Now you're arguing at the spot. Now you ain't no fun. You boring?
Speaker 4: Then she don't let don't let your girl call you boring and then pick her phone up because that means she texting a fun nigga.
Speaker 1: That first she's hitting the group chat and saying, girl's wide on date like that, and then she's immediately texting the guy that will answer.
Speaker 3: She's gonna text the fun dude at home on GT across the.
Speaker 1: Street at a day party.
Speaker 4: She about to text the yn that's at home on GT A and say, what you doing. He ain't got to feed her, he ain't gotta give her no hydration.
Speaker 3: She's she lit.
Speaker 4: She gonna pull her right to the wine house and he gonna nail your all day date on the bed with no sheets, definite, the mattress and mattress and headboard with the wires.
Speaker 1: It's the last time I give it, good guy chance. That's why I can't fuck with him. Then all he was doing was mine and his business and his fucking dinner. Yeah, And then she starts, that's even rough when it's your girl. And she goes out with her friends to do the bottomless momosa shit and she comes home and that's your girl. And then she argued with you, like, yo, can you relax us.
Speaker 4: Like it's a full shower, because then they get drunk and then they attack your religion.
Speaker 3: You don't drink.
Speaker 4: What are you a Muslim? Or something like, what are you a Muslim. Now, I just don't drink, Sody, you got a problem. You are alcohol no, like I just don't drink. Now y'are arguing dates over. The date is ruined. You thought you were setting up a crazy, good old day because there's nothing better than an all day date and y'all having fun.
Speaker 3: Y'all out from eleven thirty.
Speaker 1: That's our style.
Speaker 3: At new meet up at noon. Two museums or a museum and a little illusions exhibit. Oh, come on, you get get her pictures off. Snap some pictures for her. She don't even know you. Then you can air drop him to it. When y'all go eat, just say, ball off the lemon drops. It's crazy. I know he was giving it up like that. I don't drink lemon drops. Don't play with me like you won't if.
Speaker 5: She say, oh my god, this is really good, Well you won't sit, don't drink, but you won't taste it.
Speaker 3: Nah, I never I've watched. I'm gonna be like, taste what.
Speaker 1: Shes gonna be drunk? Now she's gonna call you gay.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I taste something else. Let's get the check and get up out of here. That's when you know what I'm saying. But he looked like he was just in full panic mode. She got handsy, she got aggressive, she lit. She don't care about the seven year old boy shitding across from y'all pull She wants you to back out the softy on her.
Speaker 3: She don't care about crazy.
Speaker 1: Let's say she gets drunk, but not so sloppy where she has to like really be taken care of. And you think, like, all right, cool, it's going good. Nothing about being dead sober and her being drunk the first time, y'all.
Speaker 5: Fuck, well, it's not the first time. He said it was good already.
Speaker 1: He's hit okay, all right, Well.
Speaker 4: I mean you try to if you if you already had if y'all crossed that that line and being physical already and now you're out and she's drunk and you're just completely sober, you just gonna have to deal with that because you know it's gonna be once we get back to the crib.
Speaker 3: It's on because we're ready, we know.
Speaker 4: But if she wanted right here, right now, that's one of the worst positions as a man you could be in, Like you sober and your.
Speaker 3: Girl is completely drunk.
Speaker 4: It's one of the worst positions you can be in because now I got to get her to the car, get her in the car, get her upstairs in the house, like.
Speaker 1: A two running drops was fun, flirty, sexy. I like where this day is going bottom? And fourth bottomless is at least four? Bottomless means four. That's full limit drops for sure. What's a girl ain't never went to the bottoms?
Speaker 3: Come in?
Speaker 1: Like what type of cup? It's the Martini shit, yeah, oh yeah, four of those? She on her ass bottom.
Speaker 6: Made the mistake of getting too drunk on a date before it was the first day before it can happen.
Speaker 5: I never made that mistake again, but it can happen.
Speaker 3: But yeah, your water intake, you gotta drink more water.
Speaker 6: Ain't that much water in the world to cover six limon drops six or not? Bottom shelf limit drops? They if they if they bottom list, then they bottom shelf, just please.
Speaker 3: And it's tough, su everything. It's tough because he could see it happening because after the second limit drop.
Speaker 5: As a man, you supposed to be like, all right, second second, one before the appetize.
Speaker 1: That come out before the appetizer, and you know what starts to fight if you don't properly look at the waiter in the eye the right way to say stop offering more lemon drop. And she sees that you're doing that. Well, now I'm drunk. Now I'm embarrassing you. No, just I think we should slow down? Why should I slow down?
Speaker 3: That's an argument. That's what you gotta get on.
Speaker 1: You gotta make eye contact with the waiter from the other side. If you're sitting just like this, face to face on a date, if that waiter's coming from that side, you need to look and give him that note.
Speaker 3: No, oh no, you gotta look.
Speaker 4: Get up after you're going to the bathroom, go to the ball tend and say, hey, hey, mock drops from that we had table seventeen. Mock drop now grown, I know if the liquor of fake don't. When she's drunk already, she don't know if that's it. Ain't no licking that ship.
Speaker 5: You bugging a real drinker. We're gonna be like this bitch, can't me you know? You cheating me off, You cheating my man out his money. You brought me some ship with no.
Speaker 3: Liqu and fighting with the balls, and now we can never come back here. It's all kind of shit happened, and.
Speaker 1: He's sitting there trying to reflect on the museum and everything he saw.
Speaker 3: He dropping pictures.
Speaker 4: You're sitting there arguing with the waiter like it's just like all right, man, I never.
Speaker 6: Really thought about probably because I'm selfish. I know how it is being a girl and taking care of your extra drunk friend.
Speaker 5: But I never really thought about like.
Speaker 6: How like yo, my ex boyfriend used to like because I wouldn't drive when I was drinking, he would like, come pick me up. I'm mad, drunk in the seat, he d food. He got to carry me in the house. He gotta take my clothes off, he gotta take my makeup off.
Speaker 3: He got to do all that makeup off. Yeah, just like he a better nigger than me. You're going to sleep with all that cake on.
Speaker 6: But see, you could say that, because it's not when it's your sheets, those your sheets, and you got white sheets.
Speaker 5: That's he would take my makeup off for me. Pimples in the morning. I be pissed.
Speaker 3: So he's supposed to get supposed to get a wake of makeup remover wipe and just keep wiping your face. Yeah, y'all crazy, I continue that I am, so I've done that multiple times.
Speaker 4: I'll take your clothes off, put the blanket on you, and cut that light out.
Speaker 3: And that's as far as it's going. I'm not about to exfoliate you.
Speaker 1: Why the first day at that point, like we'll get an uber together and drop you at you.
Speaker 5: No, I'm talking about relationships.
Speaker 3: You shouldn't my girl like my girlfriend.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I told you not to wake your stupid ass up and washing your face, and that's why you're single. No, that ain't why I'm single. I'm singing because I want to be. But ye, wake your stupid ass up, white washing.
Speaker 1: Because I want to be. Why do you want to be single?
Speaker 3: That is what he said.
Speaker 5: That's the whole thing.
Speaker 1: That's if I want to be in a relationship ick of being one now.
Speaker 5: But I say that to I ain't know. All right, you guys getting silent first.
Speaker 1: I didn't mean it like that.
Speaker 5: Y'all could not a grip because the whole room getting sight.
Speaker 1: I was actually thinking about what I was about to say. That was a weird time.
Speaker 4: The whole room get solid, big talking on their phones like yo, So it's tickets available for you?
Speaker 1: There's no tickets available it's so, that's not what I met. A sweater.
Speaker 5: Like even Peache got quiet.
Speaker 1: I was trying to Peach kept switching camera. A question for you guys to answer to me what it means. I'm single by choice. I could be in a relationship if I wanted to. What that means?
Speaker 3: Because everybody's abody.
Speaker 1: That's usually said by some some moves bro.
Speaker 3: I think anybody could be in a relationship if they want to.
Speaker 1: But that's exactly that's a weird thing to say to somebody. Of course, you could find.
Speaker 3: Someone that was responding because she said that's why you single. I said, no, that's not what I'm singing. My choice?
Speaker 1: Why are you single by choice?
Speaker 3: Is my question? I do everything choice.
Speaker 5: Why you choosing that? Know why you're choosing that? For real?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm choosing peace. I'm choosing peace.
Speaker 1: I can't arguing exactly. I want to argue, so I know you can't.
Speaker 3: I know I fuck you up every time with them. I'm choosing.
Speaker 1: You look so much younger than me, You're so vibrant, you're glowing right now, not even dying.
Speaker 3: I'm choosing fucking peace, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I want to argue so bad and you can't.
Speaker 5: Y'all ever gotten so drunk that a girl had to take care of you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've had like drake take care or.
Speaker 6: Like like walk you in the crib, like drive walk you in the crib and like make take your boots off as you fall into the bed drunk, Like have y'all ever had that?
Speaker 3: No, I got to her house. We weren't together. I was lit.
Speaker 4: I got to her house and was completely ripped one time, like a fucked up and I woke up and didn't even realize I was at her house, and then she was just looking at me when I woke up, like like, yo, why would you even go out and get drunk like that?
Speaker 5: You're all loose?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I definitely went to her crib just ran through right.
Speaker 1: But she was like to hungover.
Speaker 4: Oh man, she was specially. She had to plate in the microwaves and ran wrapped from when I woke up. How you know when that plate in the microwave and you wake up hungover?
Speaker 3: She was special. I definitely had how you sucking up? How you fuck it up? She just tied on my ship and got married.
Speaker 5: Damn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that contradicts.
Speaker 3: We went together. We was like, were fucking with each other. Wasn't like away from girlfriend.
Speaker 1: So somebody actually stepped up and seriously as.
Speaker 3: A woman, Yeah he was a better man.
Speaker 1: He was just a lesson. Yeah, just a drunken ran through lesson.
Speaker 3: That was a pit stop on the way to her happiness. Stuff.
Speaker 6: I feel like men look at I feel like men think that we look at them different. Finish line, I feel like men feel the different when you guys get like fucked up like that. It depends, it depends how often it happens, and it depends like what your fucked up swag is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we and we've all we've all made some mistakes, but it is goofy ship for a man. Yeah, to get super Yeah, I got like what the women say it like, I could see an if a man gets like two belligerent.
Speaker 3: I was so drunk I woke up.
Speaker 4: My boots was in my jeans by her bed in the jeans. You know, you twisted when your ship. You can't with my boots and you shake your jeans and this shits fall out. I'm like, oh my god, I walked in here all kind of fucked up.
Speaker 1: Which era was this? This was like because if they were like super baggy jeans, that's even crazier.
Speaker 4: They were boot cut for sure. There were some boot cuts. There were some boot cuts. This was like when I was like twenty six.
Speaker 1: Maybe you fit forty below tims in some jeans, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: I didn't have on forty below TEMs.
Speaker 1: It was regularly the forty blows went up to your knees. They was knee hops though.
Speaker 4: It was like calf It was right by the cat. Those are my bishops. Call them bishops. Those are bishops.
Speaker 1: I had some forty blows. I want to bring those back.
Speaker 3: I still got them.
Speaker 1: It just doesn't snow enough.
Speaker 4: It doesn't get cold enough in New York. Well, no, it's cold, it just doesn't snow enough anymore. But yeah, I still got mine for sure.
Speaker 1: Well for our friend from Baltimore, do we have an actual advice? Yeah, man, I'm let her get too drunk.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just know when to cut her off. It's gonna be an argument either way. She's gonna be either drunk argue or she gonna be mad at you're telling her not to get another drink. So cut your loss of short cut the drink short bro after two lemon drops that's it.
Speaker 6: If she doesn't know how to drink, and just get rid of her, because having a drinker that doesn't know how to drink, is this a recipe for disaster?
Speaker 5: Becuse shes gonna bring a whole lot more trouble than you to.
Speaker 6: Your life if she just accidentally got drunk, because it's like, oh my god, bottomless lemon drops. She wasn't really paying attention because sometimes the date is so good. I've had this happen. This happens at concerts to me a lot. If you're having a good time, sometimes you're not paying attention to how much you're drinking, and next thing you know, you look up and you like, oh, you were spinning like cause you having a ball. So obviously she was enjoying your company. She wasn't really paying attention to how much she was drinking. So if this doesn't happen often, then you know, just make fun of her a little bit and she'll make sure it never happens again. But if this happens like again, that's like her thing.
Speaker 5: Just get rid of her.
Speaker 1: Bro people slip up. But and and to your point, if this isn't a reoccurring shit, don't hold it over her head though, because you'll want her to have one lemon drop. Yeah, you want to have so much that let it have a good time. But listen, man, you gotta know when weird around you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Part of being in a good relationship is knowing each other's you know, being able to identify like, all right, now you that's number two. We know how you get at number three, and we don't want to get to number four. So you got to kind of be able to gauge it and be like, yo, listen, slow down, I still got another spot we need to go to after this. You know, once you tell a girl that, then she's like, Okay, we're going somewhere else after this. You know, they don't want to fuck up the next destination.
Speaker 1: And then then y'all start really talking and she's gonna meet people, and now you got a homegirl, and now she drunk, and now it's like, how y'all really know each other? It's like, yo, three lemon drops ago, you should have chilled.
Speaker 4: And then don't you don't want to get to the cry drunk? When she just start crying, it's definitely gonna happen about random shit. What happened she break up some shit that happened when she was twelve. You like, Okay, that's weird.
Speaker 3: You're like, what that's what you say?
Speaker 1: That all day when his times was in his jeans.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't cry. I woke up with a crazy headache.
Speaker 1: I was like, whoa have you ever taken the girl? You had a preconceived notion of her, but you took the wrong girl on the right date.
Speaker 3: Oh, that happens all the time.
Speaker 1: Like when hol was rapping about boskiat and shit. Way back then, I was definitely trying to take chicks to our galleries. I didn't understand them. Girls didn't need to go there, No, they wanted to get lemon drops.
Speaker 3: They don't appreciate that.
Speaker 4: You take a girl to a nice restaurant and she'll be like, yo, I don't even know what any of this on the menu is.
Speaker 1: And that's right there. I never know either, But why.
Speaker 3: Would you go to the restaurant if you don't know what's on the menu.
Speaker 1: Well, I have to google a lot of things, like nice restaurants sometimes aren't even in English.
Speaker 6: There are some there are some words I've had to some dishes I've had to google to know what the fuck. That was usually at French restaurants day get.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I before I go on a date, like if I'm going to take a girl out, like I'll vet the spot I want to go to and look at the menu and do all of that way before we even get Like, I wouldn't do that. Once we get there, you look at space, Yo, what you feel like?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 3: I mean type of food you like, what you went into, what you like?
Speaker 6: You actually you saying like she didn't know what like beef shank was like not something like just nothing.
Speaker 3: It's like we get there and she's like, what's a filette? Yeah, she asked for spaghetti?
Speaker 5: And we don't find me that that man said that that one time.
Speaker 1: Please, I didn't even connect that. I forgot that you told us that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you gotta gotta know who you take take day according to where you want to go with.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you don't know that because people when you first meet them sometimes put their representative on, and some people are better at their representative than others. And you have a preconceived notion and you think this chicken is cultured and artsy and all that, and then you end up going to the show and it's like we should just want to Chipotle and.
Speaker 3: Fuck yeah, but it's cute when they don't.
Speaker 4: They you get to take a girl to a nice restaurant, she really don't know how to read the menu, and then a way to come and be like.
Speaker 3: She'll say something like I have a chicken. She just said chicken, like I just want chicken.
Speaker 4: He's like, all right, I know she doesn't cut up some chicken. Yeah, she's like she just with the chicken, like just get out of chicken. Like all right, man, But but as a guy on a date, you need to recognize that and identify that and help the girl with ordering.
Speaker 3: What do you like? All right?
Speaker 4: So you should get this? Get this for the sides. You know what I'm saying, like help out. Don't laugh at her.
Speaker 5: I know I had a problem because my ego, Oh it will be I'll be crushed if a dude try to help you order.
Speaker 6: If he tried to, like if I says like if I went to if I went to see this, woe happened because I wouldn't even play myself like that. But I go to say something wrong and the nigga correct you and be like, oh yeah, that's this like you know more about like the menu and shit than me. It's me though it's a mean thing.
Speaker 3: Okay, as long as you work's nothing wrong.
Speaker 5: I want to say, what's wrong with that?
Speaker 3: For guys like helping you like yo Shorty, like nah, this is order this, that's what this is.
Speaker 5: When it comes to food, I can't do that.
Speaker 6: When it can when we went like to the gun rangey and show me like ship that I don't know. But when it comes to like food, you not about to know more than me.
Speaker 3: But that's so crazy because you can actually cook, so I think you would be like you would like a guy that kind of if he's a chef.
Speaker 6: But but I feel like there's also a way to do it, like if it's a cuisine that I haven't tried before, and you like, like you this is like your spot that you go to. But like just trying to like sun me about I can't see.
Speaker 3: Now you sound like TJ when Black Boy asks him not the smokes.
Speaker 5: No, that's completely different.
Speaker 1: All he asked respectfully, and now you may I don't have chicken here, and you went crazy like what you mean you ain't got chicken?
Speaker 5: No, I wouldn't do that. I just can't. I can't have a man.
Speaker 6: Like feeling like like he like like I don't know, it's I don't know me the.
Speaker 3: Fact I love the fact that she's taking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not intimidated ever by a woman with money or more more culture than I am, but I will say it does make you feel to the ego point a little strange because I've been out with women that are way more well traveled than I am and understand certain things that I don't. And I've definitely sat there a little embarrassed of like how you fully understand the menu of a place I brought you to and I'm still sitting here googling ship under the table and you ordering for us, you know, you speaking in French to the waiter.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my ego has been bruised a bit in that time. I'm not intimidated by it, but it's like, damn, I'm trash.
Speaker 3: No, but that's that's flying, Like, Okay, teach me something Shorty.
Speaker 1: Oh for sure, But you just have to get over that, yeah, Bruce, Like, damn I am. I need to stop going to Houston and like go somewhere else.
Speaker 5: I'm flying. I need to stop.
Speaker 1: Because there's women that I've dated, like post my twenties, that I spent my entire twenties working corporate jobs, dead end jobs, traveling party jobs, pod jobs, Like I didn't have the opportunity to one have the finances or time to travel the whole fucking world. And I'm meeting chicks my age that had the opportunity not gonna say how I had the opportunity travel the world. They know way more than me. I'm sitting here like me, I'm I'm fucking fifteen years into this this work. Shit, I'm an adult. I know the world. I could only tell you where to eat in Miami.
Speaker 3: That's funny.
Speaker 1: I don't know shit, you said. I don't know anything, said s car Got Like, I don't know shit.
Speaker 3: Great restaurants in Miami though, So you got a good you got a good batch.
Speaker 5: The finger he's that finger liking.
Speaker 3: Well, I hope that's not what you're talking about. Miami.
Speaker 1: Like, I've been in restaurants and I'm like, it doesn't come with a side and like, sir, we don't do That's not how this works. Your entree doesn't come with it. You can order there's a side area that you could order a bunch.
Speaker 3: This is the side of the building.
Speaker 1: Like what that chicken parm come with? Like, what's up to you?
Speaker 4: You wanted to come with something to order it, but we're not gonna give it to you.
Speaker 6: I've also had that happen to me in the reverse, though, I've had people think and this is more recently, and it's because swears, because of this fucking podcast. Because I'm on this podcast. I dress a little bit differently, like I dress like y'all. I dress like a boy, always got a hoodie on and stuff like that. And I've had men try to take me on dates and like they try to like be like super like cool and like dud like down the earth shit, and I'm just like, oh, I'm not. I'm not that girl. Y'all thought I was like cool and like down the earth of the date. Like when I'm dating, that's.
Speaker 1: Not we're not gonna talk about Jadakiss.
Speaker 5: No, yeah, that's not happening. I'm not. We're not talking about rap. You're not like you're not taking.
Speaker 3: This trying to talk about rap.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they'll be trying to take me out talk about rap.
Speaker 6: They'll be trying to take me out in like, oh, we could go to this wing spot. Oh y'all think I'm like really that girl, like I'm so cool and I'm not that girl.
Speaker 5: That's not me, baby, d gotta eat this is The things that I'm into are different.
Speaker 6: But I would assume that you wouldn't know that if you're watching me on a fucking podcast, assuming that you don't mean.
Speaker 3: That's just not well, Uh, what's his name?
Speaker 5: Baltimore Nigga.
Speaker 4: Baltimore Nigga. He that's what he wants me to address them as. Yeah, that's all right, Baltimore nigga. So take your girl out. Keep count of exactly how many limit drops next time. You don't want her to get too drun because then you end up babysitting and arguing.
Speaker 3: You don't want to do that.
Speaker 4: But definitely take us somewhere nice and let her drink, but you know, keep it to at least a two three is the cap. Don't let it get more than three limit drops next time, y'all go up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm with you. We're done with voicemails.
Speaker 6: Yeah, people haven't been leaving them. Y'all need to leave more voicemails. Go to patreon dot com, Forward slash new ori ma new mall and make sure you're signing up for Patreon. Leaving voicemails is tagged to the top of the page. So I need to hear from more of y'all. I need more embarrassing stories.
Speaker 3: So well, patre On.
Speaker 4: We did tell them that we do want them to leave voicemails their best old school voicemail impressions. Yeah, play play music, Yeah, leave a voicemail note.
Speaker 1: And best sexy voice of yah. Yeah, yeah, come to the phone right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we on our play your favorite song in the back. Let us let us hear what your old voicemails used to sound like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're gonna do a contest and I don't know what we're going to give the winner yet the top two funniest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well think about it.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to see if someone can trick us with a voicemail for us to reply. But it's like the trick voicemail of hey, and you're like, oh, what's up? Oh, can't come to the phone right now. I want someone to do that version of a voicemail. It's gonna be hard for us to reply to something.
Speaker 3: And they keep talking like nah no, because we listened to the whole thing first, before we were.
Speaker 1: I was reacting to Baltimore gentlemen. The entire time.
Speaker 4: I thought I was gonna cat you. Slipping right there, Baltimore nigga. All right, well let's get out of here. Have a safe wee can be safe, be blessed. We'll be back in a couple of days.
Speaker 1: Yes, continued prayers to everyone in Los Angeles.
Speaker 3: Absolutely be safe out there, please, man.
Speaker 1: We will continue to post places that resources are donations. I've been doing everything I can sitting in New York knowing a bunch of your friends are in weird situations.
Speaker 4: So absolutely be safe, be blessed. We'll talk to you on a couple of days. I'm that nigga. He's just ginger.
Speaker 5: We only got ten more days of TikTok. I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: I didn't mean to interrup you. They just announced that we really only have ten more days of TikTok. I'm about to lose my fucking mind.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, that's a piece of TikTok. That's true.
Speaker 5: No, it is true. It is true, ten more days of technok.
Speaker 1: There's so many policies. Trump said he was gonna do it, never did.
Speaker 6: But that's not Trump doing that though. That's the Supreme Court on it. I'm trying to put a hold on it, but he's not in office yet.
Speaker 1: So that Supreme Court is going to do whatever he says.
Speaker 6: Eventually, but as of right now, if they don't fix it by then they have to sell by January nineteenth.
Speaker 5: Sell Or is over, Well, you don't care.
Speaker 1: We were just talking about La and our friends being in compromised situations, and she's like, you don't even care about TikTok No, I.
Speaker 3: Don't recipece TikTok. Yeah no.
Speaker 5: Willianen