Speaker 1: Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran's phone tapping.
Speaker 2: Here we go with the phone tapping.
Speaker 3: My brother and I install roots and skylights for a living. Back at the company. In the office, we have a receptionist named Marylynd who handles all of our customers. We would love to phone tap our receptionist, Maryland. Why don't you have someone call up complain about a job we did and get her all riled up. She's very very easy to rile up. This comes to us from Fred and Anthony. All right, Fred and Anthony deciding to phone tap a coworker. Here's how it's going to work. Scarry Jones is calling the receptionist Maryland as a disgruntled customer, as Fred listens in on the background, and then Anthony gets in on the action, and then it's all scary and Fred and Anthony all over, poor Marylynd. Let's listen into today's phone tap.
Speaker 1: Hello time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guys did roofing for me about two years ago.
Speaker 1: What's your name?
Speaker 2: Sean? Sean?
Speaker 1: And your listening, Carter?
Speaker 2: Who's this?
Speaker 1: This is this office manager?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Great, listen, you guys put a skylight up for me and it started leaking last week.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: I had my brother up there and he was standing on the skylight trying to fix it. Yeah, and he fell through. Oh wow, so obviously those things that you guys are installing aren't too sturdy.
Speaker 1: Well I never heard of anyone standing on the skylight.
Speaker 2: Well, he had to fix it because of your mistake.
Speaker 1: Under whose name was it?
Speaker 2: Sean Carter? That's me?
Speaker 1: Do you have a receipt?
Speaker 2: Sure as hell do you?
Speaker 1: Sure as hell do?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't like your attitude. Okay, I don't appreciate that, and I don't expect that from customer.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to rectify the situation. And I don't know. I mean, are you're just giving me some kind of grief?
Speaker 1: No, you're giving me grief with your attitude. Okay, I looked in my file. I can't find anything on your name.
Speaker 2: Is it possible that you keep sloppy notes?
Speaker 1: There's your attitude again. Bend us the copy of the paid receipts.
Speaker 2: I have to go searching through files and files. I mean this is like two years ago.
Speaker 1: Now, let's keep sloppy record keeping. Then if you can't find.
Speaker 2: It, ye, my skylight is in a thousand pieces.
Speaker 1: I heard you. I took the information. I'm giving it to Anthony.
Speaker 2: Is he going to do a good job for me?
Speaker 1: I have idea.
Speaker 2: I just want to know anything to me. I'm not finished talking to you, just.
Speaker 1: Finished talking to you. Do not call here again.
Speaker 2: I have what is your what is your role? What do you do for this company?
Speaker 1: I have nothing to say to you.
Speaker 2: How much they pay you to sit there all day and yell at your customers?
Speaker 1: You nasty son of a bitch. Gon't call here?
Speaker 2: And yeah, why do you have to be a crabby abbey on the phone with me? You started, I did not start.
Speaker 1: I don't get paid here to take abuse from anyone.
Speaker 3: I stayed, in fact, cans it on to the person who won't deal with you.
Speaker 1: I don't have anything further to do with you.
Speaker 2: I demand you get Anthony on the phone right here.
Speaker 1: What do you want to tell me to get him on the phone right now?
Speaker 2: Hello, Marilyn, some guy shoring just called me on my cell phone.
Speaker 1: I will get my number. When are you coming back?
Speaker 2: I'm on my way back.
Speaker 1: Well, you come back here and I'll tell you all about it. Anthony, the man is a lunatic. Okay, he started to get nasty with me. I got nasty right back with him. Freddie has been here through the whole episode. Freddie told me to call him a yuppy bats that I hung up on him.
Speaker 2: You stop in Monday, he stop.
Speaker 1: Let him stop in here, because he's a nasty and he's a son of a bitch, demanding piece of And I'll tell you he's gonna be in a lot of trouble because he had no right to speak to me the way he did. And Freddie is my witness.
Speaker 2: But whatever happened with the guy that fell with the scarlight is he okay?
Speaker 1: I don't know, and I don't give it.
Speaker 2: That's great there, Marylyn, thank you for making all that up.
Speaker 1: You're a shit pervert.
Speaker 2: You know that, Marilyn is one of the things that you need to know. Really, you've been phone tapped.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, are you serious?
Speaker 2: I'm scary Jones from Elvis to Ahann in the Morning Show.
Speaker 1: You are unbelievable. Let me tell you something. Fred is taking his last breath right now on the Elvis.
Speaker 2: Duran phone tap. This phone tap was pre recorded with permission granted by all of participants.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the morning show