Speaker 1: Hey, everyone, welcome back to Bachelor Happy Hour. I'm Joe and I'm Serena and we are here with Star from Joey season. She's also good friends with Jen on a scale of one through ten. Star on a scale of one through ten, ten being your best friend in the world. Where is Jen on that scale? Realistically?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is just my favorite question he's been putting everyone in the Yeah, he's been asking people like what they think about us and our friendship. Like I kind of like it, though, I feel like, Okay, I asked you to be like honest and realistic. Be honest, honest.
Speaker 1: You did just meet this person on Joey's season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've only known her for like six months. So if you say A ten, like I have a question.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a red flag. That's a that's a red flag in the friends world.
Speaker 3: It's a red flag. Okay.
Speaker 4: So no, I feel like I do hold my friendships like very close to me. So the people who I say like are A ten have been there through everything. But I can say that like Jen and I shared this unique experience together that I feel like bonded us a little bit differently and we were able to kind of like build that friendship after because we do live so close to each other, so she is pretty.
Speaker 3: High up there.
Speaker 4: I would say ten, being like my best friend in the world. I would say Jen's up there with like a Sephane eight.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, yeah, I think that's that's that's fair. Well, because you're in Florida and she's in Miami, right, what part of Florida are you in?
Speaker 3: I live in Delray Beach, so I'm only like an hour away from her.
Speaker 1: Is that where you're from? Florida?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm from West Palm so I just moved a little bit more so.
Speaker 1: And you are currently in Martha's Vineyard? You said, I am what are you doing over there?
Speaker 4: I grew up coming here every summer, so every summer I do a little girls trip and I bring all my friends here too. She was invited, but Jen couldn't make it because she's doing a lot of press right.
Speaker 3: Now, but she was. I did some here and for two weeks I think.
Speaker 1: Nice, What do you you have like a family house out there?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm?
Speaker 1: What is what is like the popular food in Martha's Vineyard? If I was going to go there, what do I have to get?
Speaker 3: I think lobster holes.
Speaker 1: Lobster roles. Yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 3: We love it makes sense.
Speaker 1: Nice. Yeah, I wish we were by some type of it's a it's a lake, right, Martha Vaneer.
Speaker 3: Is a lake the islands. It's the ocean?
Speaker 1: Ocean? Okay, what ocean?
Speaker 2: That's not such a mean question. I can't believe you just asked her that. You could have said. You could have said any ocean, and Joe would have believed because he doesn't know the answer either, and neither do I.
Speaker 1: I know my ocean?
Speaker 2: Really what ocean is?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 4: Did?
Speaker 2: You thought it was a lake surrounding Martha's vie. You're gonna tell me you know what ocean it is?
Speaker 1: Okay? Movie? Movie gone, Moving on Star? How did you get on Joey season?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 4: I actually my friend dominated me this season before, and I had got a phone call that season, but I had just started my job, and I was like, I don't know, Like I just don't know if like I'm in that place right now. I just moved back home from school and I started my new job, and I.
Speaker 3: Was like, I don't know.
Speaker 4: And then the next summer, I was like literally the most single I've ever been in my entire life, and my same friend nominated me again and I got the call. In that time, I was like, you know, there's something I really want to do, and I did and that was that.
Speaker 1: Who was who was the Bachelor before Joey Zach Lacross? Okay, how do you think you would have? Do you think you would have went further on Zach's season? Is he who is more your type?
Speaker 3: My type?
Speaker 4: I would say, Joey. I feel well, okay, physically, Joey. Watching this season of Zach's I feel like I might have meshed more with him, but I feel like you honestly can't tell until like you're actually with the person and like see what the connection is.
Speaker 3: So I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: I feel like I agree that, yeah, very true. Would you ever do Paradise if?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I definitely that was something I really wanted to do, But I did just get into a relationship, so I think it's off the tables.
Speaker 3: Now, did you?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 2: Congratulations? How did you guys?
Speaker 4: Me? It was actually really interesting. So him and I went to the same college, but I really didn't know him, and he happened to be friends with a lot of my friends boyfriends and fiances and I don't really know how we didn't cross paths, but we just didn't. And he happened to be at my friend's birthday because he's friends with her boyfriend. And then we kind of just met and hit it off and we went on a date and it was kept hanging out since then.
Speaker 2: He's actually on the trip now.
Speaker 3: Yesterday marked two months sixty days.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, that's that's that's pretty.
Speaker 2: I mean, we got engaged for so serious, w super serious for us.
Speaker 4: It's definitely something I was interested before there, Like I truly do believe in like the whole process and all of that, and I had so much fun that I would do it again, but not right now.
Speaker 1: You're someone that we didn't really see a whole lot of you on Joey season.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, if you listened to our podcast, there was like episodes whe were like where the heck is you? Like she shows up at the Rose ceremony, But there you were. I know we were looking for you.
Speaker 5: Well you were.
Speaker 1: You were somebody who I think a lot of people and us we were like, why why are we not seeing more of her? So yeah, I don't know. Why do you think was there a connection between you and Joey.
Speaker 4: You know, from my end, I really did think that we had a lot of fun and we had good conversations. There were a lot of things, as you guys both know you were on the show, like not everything gets shown. I from my end definitely feel like there was something there, and I was kind of bummed because I did want to be able to see it back and be like, maybe like what I was thinking like wasn't actually the case.
Speaker 3: And I obviously didn't really get to see that.
Speaker 4: But at the same time, like I don't know, I kind of like went in and I was like, if this is how I'm supposed to meet my person, and this is what's supposed to happen, this is going to be absolutely amazing. But if not, it's just an experience and that's what it was, and I'm fine with that.
Speaker 3: But I can't answer, like why the things I did weren't on there. I'm not the camera man with it.
Speaker 1: Well, you're probably, honestly, you probably yeah, Like I feel like that's how I would have handled it too if I was on the show, because I do think there are people that kind of fall into like this this mid group of like you're cool with the lead, but there's not really like a super strong connection. But then you're also you're also not the type of personality that's going to go start drama exactly.
Speaker 4: And that was the other big thing too, is like I do have my opinions and I'm not afraid to say like what I want to say, but there were a lot of things happening that I really had nothing to do with me. So I was like, you can have me like I don't know, like I could say something, but it's not going to be what I actually think because I wasn't there. I'm not that person. I'm not really affected by it. Kind of was just like having a really good time, and that was that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: When I when I got invited to the Mental Wall on my season, uh and I was, I was. I went home night once. I wasn't even there, and I remember like just they were talking to me like, oh, yeah, you know, speak up if you have an opinion. I was like, I don't have an opinion, So I literally I was not there. So anything that comes out of my mouth is going to be bullshits. I'm probably just not gonna say. But I kind of had the luxury of already doing paradise.
Speaker 2: So they're like, okay, exactly, Yeah, it's not saying you like just sit there and like cute. Yeah, how did your parents land on the name Star? And why why is there two rs at the end of it? I know that's off topic, but I keep seeing Star with two rs.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I don't really have like the best answer for the two rs because I'm I don't know, but I think they wanted to do something a little bit different.
Speaker 3: My last name.
Speaker 2: Oh, so Star is not short for anything? No, so ok, I wasn't sure.
Speaker 1: You think it would be short for I don't know, but I.
Speaker 2: Thought maybe the two rs like lead into starfish. I thought the two urs might be like strina, I don't know, like lead into something. Have you have you heard this trend of people saying like names of things that if it wasn't what it is, it would be a really pretty name.
Speaker 3: Do you know what?
Speaker 2: I to talking about a technical where people are like, prescription could be like if it didn't mean like when it already meant Yeah, prescription, prescription, it's just the first thing that came to buy that I.
Speaker 1: Don't Prescription does sound nice?
Speaker 2: Does it? Well, we won't be dam marriage child that so, but they just wanted something unique.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my last name is Skyler, So I think they wanted something that kind of flowed with it.
Speaker 3: They originally were on Sunshine.
Speaker 4: And I'm I'm really glad that they didn't do that to me, but I think it was too long and I don't know.
Speaker 3: They decided Star and that was.
Speaker 2: That Star Skyler is cute. So you on the show, we know that you're friends with Jen. Who else did you kind of click with?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did you guys have a group? Was there a group?
Speaker 4: I feel like in the beginning, because you're going on different group dates and like you're kind of hanging out in the house too, you kind.
Speaker 3: Of like start like what does that word? Like? Meshing with like the same people.
Speaker 4: But I was kind of jumping around a little bit, so like I was hanging out with Jen a lot. We got really close on the paintball date that we did. That's when I kind of was like, oh, like I think this girl's like very similar to me. I want to start hanging out with her day one. I was always really cool with Edwina. She's one of my favorite people. We talk a lot. The sisters.
Speaker 3: I love Taylor I love. I was kind of like, I feel like friendly with everyone.
Speaker 4: I talked to Kelsey a lot, both Kelsey's, but yeah, Jen was who I was kind of like vibing with towards the time when I when I did end up leaving.
Speaker 2: What do you think it was that like made you guys click?
Speaker 4: It was easy at first because we both live in the same place, so things were like kind of relatable to each other.
Speaker 3: But we have very similar personalities. I feel like like we meshed really well.
Speaker 4: We've had I feel like, in the house, like you end up talking about literally everything because there's not much else to do when you're not interviewing or whatever, you just start talking. So we've had very similar like stories and situations, especially with like past relationships and things.
Speaker 3: So I think we bonded in that way.
Speaker 4: And then it was just really easy after we were both home to like actually see each other outside of the show too, because we live so close.
Speaker 1: I'm going to ask this question. I don't want to insult your current boyfriend, and if you don't want tourgue, you don't have to setting this up perfectly only because you were somewhere that we was going to go on Paradise if they were to have one. Were there any guys in vetination that you were interested in?
Speaker 4: I don't know if you would have asked me before I watched the last season of Paradise, I probably could have like pinpointed some, But then I watched this one and I was like, I didn't know that any of them were like my vibe, So fill that off the top of my head, and I would have been super open to. Like, like I said before, I'm kind of like really all about the actual connection. I could learn to like somebody, even if they weren't my initial like what I wanted or my type whatever.
Speaker 2: So then, for Jen, when her cast got announced, obviously you weren't looking for yourself but looking through the cast for her. Obviously we know that she was the show was already rapped at that point, But were you kind of picking and making your guesses on Ooh, I feel like you liked this guy or I feel like this guy is your type. Was there who were kind of like your standouts from when the cast got.
Speaker 3: Oh, I need to see like them in front of me.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm gonna look really fast, because there was definitely a couple where I was like, I feel like she might like that one. And we were talking after about it too, and I was like, I really want to like watch, so I don't want to know too much, but I I want to tell you, like what I thought.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pull them up. I'm curious to hear your thoughts.
Speaker 4: Okay, right off the bat, because he's like the first one or the second one.
Speaker 3: I thought that Austin might be her vibe. Okay, this one, Brian, I was.
Speaker 4: Like putting up there just because location. He lives pretty close to her and so I was like, that might make things easy.
Speaker 2: Brian, Oh, yeah, he's in he's in Florida.
Speaker 3: Personally, I liked Grant.
Speaker 4: I don't know if then yeah, I like.
Speaker 2: You're like he's my type. I don't know if he's Jens type.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Oh, and then I think, hold on, I'm scrolling a little bit.
Speaker 4: John two was another one who caught my eye because he lives pretty close to and he seems like somebody she might be interested in.
Speaker 1: It's okay. Yeah, when you when you guys were filming in when you guys were filming Joey's season, was there a girl maybe it was even yourself who you guys thought who the house may have thought like, oh, this person could be the next lead. Who was that?
Speaker 4: I don't know, because for me it was it was hard because I was there pretty much in the beginning, so everyone, I feel like we were all on like the same playing field as far as like how we looked at each other in the house at that time, you know, watching it back, we obviously have like the big personalities like I could see Maria, I could see Jen Jenna and I talked about it a lot coming off.
Speaker 3: The show too. I'm trying to think of like, honestly, I would love to see like Lauren. She would be pretty interered Laura in the house.
Speaker 4: I feel like there was nobody like I wasn't really thinking about that at that time, so this was more like my thoughts after the fact.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I feel like it's different now. Like we were watching Caylen Bristow's Lauren would be so good, don't even get me started. But Caitlyn Bristow's Night One where it was between her and this other girl, Brit And at that time she was saying, you know, everyone on the cast really thought it was gonna be Brit because she really fit like this mold of what the Bacheorette usually was, but I feel like in the last few years it's deterred from that in a good way of like there's every Bacheorette that we've seen is very different from one another, so I feel like it becomes harder to predict who it's gonna be.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was funny because like when we came back, obviously at that point, like we weren't going to be with Joey. We were back home, and so Gunn was like, I kind of like don't want this to be over, Like what if it was me? And then I was like, I feel like, you know, you got a shot, and we would talk about it and it wasn't like this, like it was just something that would come up. And so when you know, I found out that it really was her, I was like, I feel like we kind of like spoke this into existence, and like I think that she's going to be an awesome leap, Like she has so much energy and she has.
Speaker 3: Like I feel like pieces of like what we said, like was.
Speaker 4: That original mold that is now forming into like what the newer seasons are like. And I feel like she's going to bring a lot to the table and she's gonna.
Speaker 2: What are some of Jen's qualities that you feel like you're gonna really shine through and make her a strong batcherette.
Speaker 4: She I think like the main thing is like she knows how to have fun and she's funny and she's not like I feel like no conversation that we're gonna watch is gonna be boring. Like she can have a deep talk where she can get super personal and deep and she cares about those things, and she can also switch up and have you know, your really lighthearted fun talk and in all moments like it's a good conversation. Like I've never like we have sleepovers all the time. I've never once like slept over and been like he was kind of boring, Like we always just have fun. And I think that that's what she's going to bring and I feel like she's going to be able to bring that out from all of the different personalities of the men.
Speaker 1: What would you tell her to be careful for something that you think she would because she says she's come out and say that she falls for like toxic men, So like what advice would you give her?
Speaker 4: I think like honestly to go with her gut, and if her gut is telling her that toxic guy.
Speaker 3: Go the other way, because I feel like, well, so are you telling her?
Speaker 1: Are you telling her to fade her gut because she may not know the guy's toxic, and if her gut.
Speaker 4: Is exactly So we've talked a lot about is like I feel like because I've I've had similar situations too, and I feel like we resort to that because that's what we know. And so it's like, if your gut is telling you that because that's what you're used to, let's go the other way.
Speaker 3: But if it's because you know, like in your heart, you really.
Speaker 4: Do feel this way about this person, then like trust it because right better than anyone else.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's really good advice, Like analyze if you like this person because it feels familiar, or if you just they have a really good heart, because if you're just like, ooh, something feels right, it might just be like, oh, this actually just feels familiar, like it just feels like what I'm used to exactly.
Speaker 1: But that's easier said than done, especially when you don't have your friends to go back and talk.
Speaker 2: To you exactly.
Speaker 1: It's true too, that's like that's like gambling when you're like, Okay, I always bet on, I always bet the sucker bets, so go the opposite. But then if you start going the opposite, then you you'll still fall into the same trap. Okay, so you also used to the toxic men.
Speaker 4: I don't have the best track record, no star, No, I'll be the first to admit it.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 4: And that's why, like I really was so excited about the show because I was like, this is somebody who you know, I obviously saw on TV and was interested in. But I don't know this person. I don't know their background, I don't know anything. I'm really just going to go off of like what's happening in front of me. And so that was one of the things that really intrigued me about going on the show, is like I was like having to get out of something like that because I didn't know the person.
Speaker 3: Anyways.
Speaker 2: What do you think some like red flags or warning signs are early on that a guy might be a toxic dude coming from you and Jen, who have dated toxic guys in the past.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think the main thing is like being over controlling about things like when I'm saying like I'm going to do this, like when you start questioning me or you start saying like, oh, when are you going to be back to you? You should be back at this time, you should do this. Like I feel like that's like the first no.
Speaker 2: And I feel like that comes out really fast on the Bachslorette because they have as a contestant, you have very very little control. So the minute you start trying to like grab onto anything, it's obvious, like there's no subtle way of doing it exactly. So something to keep an eye of viewers.
Speaker 1: So the guy that you're dating, now, are you seeing anything.
Speaker 2: Boyfriend in the hot seat?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's not here right now.
Speaker 4: So he is my first like sweet boy, I would say, And I think that my initial Like when we first met, I was like I could tell that he was very different, and I remember like saying to my friends like, it's not like like I don't know, he was just nice, Like I just like liked talking to him. And then when we had met and then like there was a little period and then we had like gone on a date, so like in that period in between, then I was like, maybe this is what it's supposed to be, Like like I should actually be like, wow, I liked talking to him, and that was that it was spend in time with him and I wanted to see him again.
Speaker 3: And I think that's when I knew it wasn't he's a sweet boy.
Speaker 1: You're so what what like what draws you in? What's the first thing? Attractiveness?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I mean I would like be lying if I said like physical didn't matter to me, because it does.
Speaker 2: Oh, this isn't love, it's blind. That's fine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that you know, that was obviously the first thing.
Speaker 4: And then to me, it's like the conversation like if I feel awkward or if I feel like I'm having to like talk to you to keep your company or like it's trying to like keep something going, that's what I'm like, I don't like that anymore. And that was like something I really liked about him was we were talking like the whole night. And then I realized after I was like why, I like enjoyed that, Like that wasn't I don't feel like work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have to talk about a certain TikTok that you and Jen put out, but essentially the TikTok is saying, you know why don't you tell you tell us about the tech talk.
Speaker 3: So it was the one we're referring to, the one where she put the duct tape on my face.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was like, it's for your mouth, so I keep my mouth shut because in the caption its did say that I was the only person who knew what happened at the end.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so Jen's essentially making a joke like putting dective Overstar's mouth, being like, don't tell anyone, because she is in saying that she told Star how the whole season ends, which is kind of like the biggest teaser of so.
Speaker 1: You know the show?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, but to be fair, we've talked about it. I do know, you know what the outcome is. But there was a lot like on both of our ends where I was like, I actually want to watch and she wants it to be fun and she wants to be able to watch with me too, So there is a lot about whatever happens in the finale.
Speaker 3: I really don't know. I just do know the outcome. M I don't know the.
Speaker 2: Whole That's kind of fun though, because I mean, it is hard to keep such a big piece of news from your closest friends. Especially the ones that were on the show with you and can understand what the experience is like. But at the same time, you want to be able to watch the show unfold and enjoy it. So you're the only person that she told I believe so, so you can't.
Speaker 3: You can't.
Speaker 1: So you're probably higher than a seven point five's she probably has you.
Speaker 4: I feel like you're comparing her to like childhood friends who I've known forever.
Speaker 3: That's the only reason she was in a tent. But as far as well, no.
Speaker 1: I am, I am, But that's that's the scale. The scale is, its scale is from childhood. So your best friend ever is how you have to raid her?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so like loyalty wise, that's why she's she's up there like we're seven point five to me, is like we trust each other, we have together.
Speaker 3: She's one of my go to people.
Speaker 4: Like I literally texted her the other day and I'm like, are you alive? I haven't heard from you in like twenty four hours, Like it's kind of weird, but yeah, she's.
Speaker 1: Oh, so you guys are like that. You guys are like texting every day?
Speaker 2: Are they're girls?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Boy?
Speaker 2: Different? Actually, you call your friend every single day.
Speaker 1: I have friends that I talked to multiple times today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so there you are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but thirty tends you know, they're not seven points. I'm not talking about Joe.
Speaker 2: You're really holding this one.
Speaker 3: You have to let it go myself to her, now.
Speaker 2: No you don't, Jed, don't interrogate Star, Okay, this is Joe's.
Speaker 3: I do think it helps though, Like I am a counselor.
Speaker 4: I like for a living, I have to keep people's information private, and I talk and listen for a living. And so I think that naturally, like I always say this all the time. I don't know what it is, but people like love to tell me things like I know a lot of things about a lot of people, but I'll just kind of like say here. So I think that part of like how we speak to each other, like the conversations we have, like naturally, we're really good friends and like gals talk and well.
Speaker 2: She obviously feels like if she's only gonna tell one person, she can trust you with that important information because that is a skill that you have and something that you do on a day to day. And I mean, if you're gonna confide in some see yeah, if the news comes out. We know where it came from. It was star guys.
Speaker 3: I promise if you have my word, Jen.
Speaker 5: Do you have a a crazy, horrific dating story that you would like to tell?
Speaker 1: Why is that funny we have on every episode?
Speaker 3: I feel like it's those are hard.
Speaker 4: I was actually asked that before, like before I went on the show, and I'm very like, if I don't like you, I'm not we're not going to talk again. So like I feel like I've been in a situation where I was like, you're kind of weird.
Speaker 3: And then you just ever hear from me again.
Speaker 4: So like I feel like we don't get to the point where it gets super crazy because like I know when I'm like done with it. Maybe like before when I was dating like weird people, I kind of lost my life though, Like I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, Okay, wait back to Jen's finale, though, what can you tease? If you were to do a little tease without giving anything away, what would you what would you say? I do?
Speaker 4: Okay, because I feel like from my perspective too, she told me like I don't want to tell you everything because I want you to be like, oh my god, that's what happened.
Speaker 3: So it has to be.
Speaker 4: I feel like the teaser is like it has to be something that's a big deal. If like she told me the outcome but didn't tell me how that happened, right, So I feel like that's the teas. It's like it's more than what we all think.
Speaker 2: It's more than just the outcome. It's about like the journey there. That's like the bigger part of the story. I like that. That's a good teas.
Speaker 1: It's good. Any before we let you go, you're in Martha's Vineyard right now. Do you have any trips coming up for the summer?
Speaker 4: I do so, Yeah. I work in a school, so it's kind of nice. I have all summer off. I was just in Puerto Rico. I'm in Martha's Vineyard now, and then actually on Monday, I'm going to be in New York with jen or her premiere. So that's something I'm excited about.
Speaker 2: Oh so exciting. Nice.
Speaker 1: Where you guys going for the premiere?
Speaker 4: I think that she I think some space I don't know, like a lounge area.
Speaker 3: I don't know the name of it.
Speaker 1: How long you guys in town for? How long are you here for?
Speaker 3: I'm only going to be there for a couple of days.
Speaker 4: I have some other friends like from my sorority and stuff who were there.
Speaker 3: Who I'm going to go see two?
Speaker 4: And then my boyfriend and I are actually going on a trip like right after So, oh.
Speaker 2: My god, you're traveling it is?
Speaker 1: Where are you guys going Saint Lucia?
Speaker 2: Oh so pretty, very exciting. Joe's like, really invest in your relationships, Star, Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I am. Now I'm here for it.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: Thanks Star, Thank you so much for coming on Bachelor Happy Hour. This was a lot of fun and anything, uh, anything you would like to say about yourself or Jen before we let you go?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what are you most excited about for this upcoming season?
Speaker 4: I'm most excited for people to really see Jen and like for her to really shine. I feel like she just has such a big personality and I feel like she's really gonna wow people and it's gonna be fun and it's gonna be exciting. And I'm excited for people to like love her as much as I do. So I think it's gonna be good.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be fun.
Speaker 1: I like that. Okay, wait, well before we let you go, I have to play We have to play one game. Okay, no, what why do you have an issue with this fucking game? I have telep all right? You ready hard or weird?
Speaker 2: It's just this game that Joe has made up.
Speaker 1: I didn't make it up. You say, I don't know tiktoks.
Speaker 2: It's all over to TikTok.
Speaker 1: The French guy's doing.
Speaker 2: He loves it and he's been playing with all our guests, but has nothing to do with dating or the Bachelor. It's about food.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, all right? Uh lobster role or sushi sushi sushi or cheeseburger sushi sushi or pizza sushi sushi or tacos sushi.
Speaker 3: So she's like my death rolle mean this happened last time?
Speaker 1: Sushi or pasta sushi? Where are you from?
Speaker 3: Florida?
Speaker 1: Florida sushi or grouper sushi?
Speaker 2: This is the problem. Like you start to start with the best food.
Speaker 1: Okay, sushi or croissant.
Speaker 4: That's so different because I love a croissant, I can tell you that much, but that's a morning meal.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter. Sushi or croissant sushi, then sushi or chocolate chip cookie.
Speaker 4: Oh I think about warm chocolate chip cookies often I want to say sushi for like esthetic purposes. But chocolate cookie okay, like if I eat those every day and feel good.
Speaker 6: I would chocolate chip cookie or Tara Massou chocolate chip cookie, chocolate chip cookie, or ice cream or ice cream, chocolate chip cook, chocolate chip cookie, or.
Speaker 2: I think we can name chola chip cook.
Speaker 1: He's the winner. That is your favorite. That is your favorite, that's your favorite food.
Speaker 3: You love it?
Speaker 1: Do you want to play?
Speaker 2: No? I don't sure. I'm sure we play it. We've played it at home. You and I. I'm sorry. Joe's just like a hyperfixating on this game lately. It just texted me up. It is so fun. I love it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Star, thank you, thank you so much for coming on. We really appreciate it. And to all of our listeners who listen, thank you guys for tuning in and make sure you subscribe and listen to us if you want.
Speaker 2: And we were so excited heading into Jens season. Start with so great having you on to learn more about you and your relationship life as well as what you think is going to make Jen the best lead. So get excited for that season and all these slusive interviews we have coming your way, and don't forget to subscribe. Bye bye,