Speaker 1: Good morning, campers. There's been a bit of a change to the schedule today. We have experts here to help us with anything we might find down there. Wouldn't want anyone else to get hurt. We're going to let them explore the coastline we were at yesterday. All of you will go with Professor Hayes to the other side of the peninsula. Will Professor Hayes will lead you in one final expedition along the beach. I told you you'd have the day off after all. You will also be searching the shallow tidepools for any interesting souvenirs.
Speaker 2: Tadpools really, thatch.
Speaker 3: Really, yes, Professor.
Speaker 1: We don't want the campers to leave empty handed when their parents.
Speaker 2: Picked them up.
Speaker 1: It would be such a shame if this was all for nothing.
Speaker 2: Am I right, of course? But I was just thinking that all these experts because you use the dance of a PhD.
Speaker 1: Professor, I really do believe you should leave the thinking to me.
Speaker 2: Better not do anything you will regret that. All right, everyone, We're heading to a new location day for some exciting activities. If you need anything, that call me.
Speaker 4: I've got eyes on this guy.
Speaker 1: Good luck and be careful, Avery, I.
Speaker 4: Will you too, Jack.
Speaker 2: Avery over here. Did you see the size of that rig?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's massive. You need to stay out of sight. Are you ready? As ready as I can be on crutches. Let's get to our spot. Brooks should already be there setting up his video camera.
Speaker 2: This is it.
Speaker 4: We have to catch that in the act. If we miss this, everything we've done will be for nothing. Everything I've done will be for nothing.
Speaker 5: I'm in position. I can see them setting up. That looked really tense. Jack Avery, anyone there over.
Speaker 4: Good, we're almost to you. Start recording. We need everything we can get over over.
Speaker 5: Ten to four.
Speaker 4: You're all good? Brooks already recording.
Speaker 5: Recording and three two one.
Speaker 4: Action Now we wait. That just tied pool plan totally got Professor Hayes off card talk about pulling the short straw, right. I'm just glad to have the two of them split up, though. The more division between them the better.
Speaker 5: That's just gearing up for the dive. He's pointing his You're down towards the wreckage. They're luring the chain now and Jim, why is he down there?
Speaker 4: Jim? What in the world is he doing helping them? He looks like he's getting ready to dive, isn't.
Speaker 5: He like like on our team.
Speaker 4: There has to be a reason, right, guys. Look that just handing Jim the compass that was not a part of the plan, is Jim playing us this whole time?
Speaker 2: Hurry up, we don't have all day. Jim, be ready for my count. Ready when you are, sir.
Speaker 5: They're about to die. Avery. Keep your eye in the water in case I need to zoom out fast.
Speaker 2: Got it, Let's get this ball rolling, Jim. We're ready when you are. Now what now?
Speaker 4: We watch?
Speaker 5: Now we zoom in on the chain and watch fetch.
Speaker 4: I always thought I was the type that was good at waiting. I guess I thought patience was my strong suit. Right now, at this moment, I feel like I could crawl out of my skin. It's like everything is moving a mile a minute, but it also feels so slow at the same time. I guess this is the first time that I've ever had so much at stake without any control. And I think just a few days ago, I didn't even know I was going to camp. It just goes to show just how much can change in such a short amount of time. I wonder what Jack's up to. I almost wish I was over there. At least then I wouldn't have the suspense of watching this whole thing going down.
Speaker 2: Just put anything you find near the boat. I'll figure out what to do with everything once we finish up here. What times it? Anyways? Everyone gotta watch. It's just past nine. We've been here for a hour and a half. That's it. How are we gonna kill a whole day here? Oh? Dad, she better not be better or not?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: Nothing? Him and I have a little wagers all.
Speaker 1: You could just head back, maybe that she needs us.
Speaker 2: No, we have to stay here. It's part of the plant. I mean, it's important we do our part over here, and that you all find some souvenirs take home with you, like this, for example.
Speaker 1: A washed up old sandal.
Speaker 2: Would I want that.
Speaker 3: As a souvenir?
Speaker 2: Fine, find your own souvenirs. Get I don't care. Just leave me alone.
Speaker 3: Whatever you say, professor, whatever you say.
Speaker 2: Look, the change snapped is something that's strong.
Speaker 5: Just snap.
Speaker 1: Jim, who was him?
Speaker 2: I haven't made him?
Speaker 3: Come up?
Speaker 2: I get in here, get the shore there he's surfaced. No, you fools, do.
Speaker 1: You know how long I've been searching for this.
Speaker 2: That treasure is mine.
Speaker 1: It's my birthright, years of planning all for this moment. They won't let anyone take it from me, not today, not out.
Speaker 3: Third, the the entire Chaine is completely snapped. That's gonna take It's gonna take days, if not weeks, to replace this righ got him.
Speaker 5: He just confessed to everything.
Speaker 3: Guys, how's it going over there?
Speaker 1: The professor looks like he's about to leave us all here on the beach and run back toward the action.
Speaker 4: Hey, Jack, the change is snapped. You don't know what constant yet, but they can't pull up the treasure over?
Speaker 2: Oh sweet, how brush that is?
Speaker 4: See you see Jack?
Speaker 1: Over?
Speaker 4: And aff? Did you actually get it all Brooks?
Speaker 5: Yep, let's just hope.
Speaker 4: This footage is enough to bring him down.
Speaker 2: We did it, guys, We actually did it.
Speaker 4: I just wish I knew why Jim was down there in the first place, So, like, why did he turn on us? And help? That?
Speaker 3: Are you talking about me again?
Speaker 4: Jim? Where'd you come from?
Speaker 3: I'm always around. Just think of me like a fly on the wall, or in our case, coconut on a palm tree.
Speaker 4: So what happened down there? You saw you helped Thatch and died for him with the compass.
Speaker 3: You saw that, Oh, wasn't that awesome? It is all part of the plan, the.
Speaker 4: Plan, Avery, I told you there was probably a reason.
Speaker 3: Wait, you didn't think I was actually helping Thatch, did you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: After you guys filled me in on everything about that, I decided I'd had enough of tiptoeing around him. He like totally deserves to be taken down, and he deserved that rig to fail. Anyway.
Speaker 4: Wait, you planned that.
Speaker 2: I woke up.
Speaker 3: Super early and replace hard on the chains before Thatch made it down there this morning. Oh you know, real chains don't quite break like that, and I knew it would make him mad enough to capture some kind of you know, crazy confession, even if it was more like a temper tantrum. Either way, I'm sure the please will love it. Wait, you guys recorded that with your gear, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we got everything we needed.
Speaker 2: And tomorrow shut them down once and for all.
Speaker 4: Everything Sure doesn't feel done yet. Those butterflies still haven't left my stomach, but I guess for now, celebrate our victory. Tomorrow we'll make sure everyone knows the truth