Speaker 1: The Browns lose to the Jets by the score of twenty seven to twenty. Browns coach Kevin Stefanski isn't ready to make a change at quarterback just yet. When asked by reporters if he's playing to stick with rookie Dylan Gabriel as a team starting quarterbacks, Stefanski asserted Gabriel will remain at the helm after the loss of the Jets. Gabriel has thrown eight hundred and sixty nine yards seven touchdowns to interception in his rookie season. He led Cleveland to just one win with the game October nineteenth against the Dolphins, and they are now too and seven on the year. O Jo, I just don't know how you're gonna win games checking the ball down.
Speaker 2: I just don't know.
Speaker 3: I told you before. Listen. I love Dylan Gabriel.
Speaker 1: I love you.
Speaker 3: Able to do it Oregon, but against in the NFL. If you're not able to throw inside of the hashes, inside of the I mean, outside of the numbers. If you can't make those throws like normal quarterbacks can do, you're not You're not gonna win games checking the ball down. You just not unless you have elite superior talent around you. You're not going to be able to do it. You're not gonna be able to do it. Don't You're just not. I mean, dude, he was what seventeen thirty two, one sixty seven Peah, he had two teams today. And for the Browns to have success, the running game has to be on. For the Browns to have success, the running game has to be slap ass on. It just has to because that's the only way you're gonna be able to fool teams is with play action, little RPO and stuff like that. But just at this point, I don't know what the fans he's gonna do. I think he's gonna he's gonna continue to die on this hill because they truly do not want Shador to get in there and start.
Speaker 1: You lose a game in which the opposing quarterback goes six four eleven fifty four yards touchdown and an interception. So you lose a game in which the opposing team did not have two hundred yards of totals.
Speaker 3: It's the NFL too, now, just mind you.
Speaker 2: Let me stay the NFL. They didn't have.
Speaker 1: One hundred and seventy yards of total offense and you lost. Yes, your special teams let you down. You gave a kick return for a touchdown, and you gave up a punt return for a touchdown. But this is not the first time that that Justin has thrown for less than one hundred yards.
Speaker 3: Did early early in the season. Yo, wait, take your time now.
Speaker 2: I just don't see it ever working for Justin fields.
Speaker 3: You know, I have a question, Yes, can we play Devil's advocate and think about all the quarterbacks that were there for you and it didn't work for them, But obviously it went somewhere else to the right situation and it worked a li Sam Donald, who was the number three to three up third pick in the draft, who went to the Jets third people for some reason, it just didn't work.
Speaker 2: What do you called with the double two pick in the draft, Wilson Zach.
Speaker 3: Will Yeah, bingo. So maybe maybe maybe it's just the Jets organization. They haven't had a good confident quarterback since Broadway. Joe, And you told me, you know, you told me Joe wasn't even that good.
Speaker 2: He got more interception than touchdown passing. But that's not here.
Speaker 1: We're out here to talk about that. Oh Joe, Justin Fields had fifty four yards passing.
Speaker 2: Forty two of.
Speaker 1: Those yards came on the play that stre hey, so another word that we take that away.
Speaker 2: He completed five passes for twelve yards.
Speaker 3: I don't even sound real, honestly, you heard me.
Speaker 1: Even on their worst date, Zach Wilson and and and and and and and and Sam Donald didn't didn't look like this. Hey man, I don't know, I don't know what's going on. Maybe maybe so o Joe, maybe he got maybe he needs to get out of there and go somewhere else too. Maybe maybe, but it ain't gonna be there. It ain't gonna be there. But here's the thing, O Joe. We've seen him. We've seen him in Chicago, we've seen him other places.
Speaker 3: Listen, he was he was decent him. He was decent in Pittsburgh. Now he was decent.
Speaker 2: The pick.
Speaker 3: The only thing that happened he I think they were fourgn too. They were four and too when Russell Wilson came back. If I'm not mistaken, he was playing extremely well. He was playing well. But I was hoping. I was hoping finally Jessinfield gets his chance, He gets his team quarterback number.
Speaker 2: One.
Speaker 3: You don't have to worry about anything except going out there and playing freely because you're not picking anybody over your shoulder. Nobody's coming to take your spot. It's as you or you are. You is your team. Now it's your opportunity to show people what you can do. Yeah, it's just I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't either. Like I said, hold up litt Cleveland.
Speaker 3: Laughing, laughing ahead, Oh lord.
Speaker 1: Boy. Yeah, I mean, look, Cleveland ain't trying to win. We got Look, let's stop. We gotta stop expecting you do it because your door gonna come in there and try to win. They don't want to win. They want to get draft picks. They want to they gonna redo this. Yeah, I mean they're gonna redo this thing. And uh and uh would I be surprised after the season if a Miles Gas said, yeah, yeah, I gave you all the chance, but y'all not gonna do anything.
Speaker 3: Let me think they gonna let him.
Speaker 1: Go, take them draft picks and rebuild. You're gonna go. You're gonna go too in fifteen winning.
Speaker 3: You might would mind will go to in fifteen, got them mine.
Speaker 1: Will try to rebuild for the future and get get three first round raft picks, and and and and and go start over.
Speaker 3: Yeah, listen, I wouldn't. I wouldn't. I wouldn't mind seeing Myles come on right down the street. Man, come on down there in Cincinnati. Now, have a have a good old time with your boy. What do you think about that? What Miles come on down hour down the street and come on down here to Cincinnati.
Speaker 1: Uh? No, First of all, you do know who used to First of all, the Browns used to be owned by Brown history.
Speaker 3: I know the history. But I'm just listening that is happening. I can dream.
Speaker 2: I don't look.
Speaker 1: I don't think there's no team in the a f C North that has a chance of getting Miles game.
Speaker 3: You're going to the NFC, for sure, I'm.
Speaker 1: Getting I'm doing everything I can to get him out of the AFC. Now, if somebody in the AFC a want to offer three three first round picks and the player I'm gonna have, longly, it's not in my division. If it's in the a f C West or the a f C South, a f C East, somebody I'm only gonna see once every two three years. Okay, I can I can deal with that. But somebody got to play twice a year old yr Oh hell, now, this.
Speaker 3: Is not not that kind of player. Absolutely not. I don't want none of.
Speaker 1: That, absolutely not, absolutely not. But Cleveland, Cleveland's not that good man. I'm I'm I'm happy for a g that he's put together two wins.
Speaker 2: But who's the worst team? Saints?
Speaker 3: I mean it's it's that, it's it's a toss up out of the Saints and in the Jets.
Speaker 1: Yes, but the Saints only got one win, right, Yeah, I mean the Jets are too in seven.
Speaker 2: Cleveland's two and seven.
Speaker 3: I forgot about the Titans. The Titans been sliding right up under the race.
Speaker 1: Do they're gonna be bad? They're gonna they gonna they trying to get that number one.
Speaker 3: Picture to get to and get what.
Speaker 1: Something traded and get.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's what you need to do, O Joe.
Speaker 3: One thing about it, Boy is hell building a team. Boy, it's hell building a.
Speaker 1: Team unless unless you get that guy. You see how quickly Cincinnati turned it around. Wants to got Joe. You see how Buffalo turning around once they got Josh Allen. You look, the Kansas City was right there because they had Alex Smith. They got Alex math to the trade and they but when they got Patrick Mahons, what they do.
Speaker 2: Look at the Chargers now that they got Herbert.
Speaker 1: You see every year when you got that guy, Oh Joe, if you got a guy, if you get a guy, you got a chance.
Speaker 2: Because I can feel it. If I got the fire, they.
Speaker 3: Should You're just going You're going from there. That's the easy part. But that's the that's the problem. And I don't think that the chat understands and understand how difficult. Even if you're a fan of football I'm talking about, you don't understand how difficult it is. I don't know how far and few quarterbacks are good quarterbacks that you can just you can lock in and say, you know what, this is my quarterback for the next decade, the next fifteen years, and I can build around him. That is so difficult to find. As I don't want to be disrespectful, but okay, you know what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but uh.
Speaker 1: Look, I don't I ain't even I ain't even thinking about it. When that I'm just waiting on them. When when Mary Kay Cavin reported that the that your door Sanders, when she reported then I'm then I worry about it, but I'm not worried about it now because that at a company they seem to be held being on trying to prove that Dylan Gabriel can play, and he might he maybe we need to give him more time. He is a rookie quarterback. But I just don't think they have enough pieces of a roundings to support him. But hey, they believe any so that's what we got.
Speaker 3: Hey, I still can't believe that outside if if you take away breist Hall forty some yard run fields really had was it raining? Was it raining that game?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Raining?
Speaker 1: I don't It didn't look like it was raining at the beginning of the game, but as it got later, it's you know, it started coming down. Damn.
Speaker 3: I'm he only had twelve twelve yards.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you take away that forty two.
Speaker 3: Yards, damn. I mean even with the elements I played in ring games and you know had over one hundred and when you think about it, just operating a simple offense, basic offense, all right, I left, I mean running curl ross out routs. I mean that's twelve yards right there. That's just one play. In fact, how do you have something like that in four quarters of play. Again, let me know we're being cautious. Don't want it, but we don't trust the ball in your hands. So therefore this is what we have to do. Yeah, goddamn. Biece Hall was basically their offense. Of their one hundred hold up they had forty. So that so forty two, one twenty seven. That's one sixty nine.
Speaker 1: Breeze Hall had one twenty five of one hundred and sixty nine total yards.
Speaker 3: Nah, that oh, that's yeah.
Speaker 1: I just think Justin Fields needs to go somewhere. Woody Johnson is not. It doesn't mean, it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter who who who plays quarterback. We've seen far too many. The only one that's had a little success for an extended period of time was Chad Pennington.
Speaker 2: But nobody else.
Speaker 1: I mean, Boomer, you got to go back to Boomer had this couple of years there in the nineties. You got to go back to Kenny O'Brien in the eighties. But it's it's just like sporadic. It's it's it's it's it's like kind of hit a miss. Vinnie came in and had a good year back in what was that ninety eight. They went to the FC Championship game. We beat him in Denver and then I think they had that historian comeback on Monday night. Remember they had that money that come back again, it was against the dollars. I think o joke, but it's just it's just not working for no quarterback. And if I'm a quarterback, I just dread going to.
Speaker 3: Well hold on. If it depends on the quarterback, you have to be him. You have to be a Lamar Jackson.
Speaker 2: Aaron Rodgers was him. How he looked?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you know what, but look look where he was.
Speaker 1: So a guy that got four MVPs and it's the first ballot Hall of Famer. You know, you look at an easier top ten, top five quarterback of all time?
Speaker 2: How do you look? You know what?
Speaker 3: When you put it like that, But this is the thing, how would a prime Aaron Rodgers look? He'd be fine because he can he can elevate everything around him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean, but you think about what you're saying now, you're talking about they probably been ten quarterbacks in the history of the game, Aaron Rodgers. So you're talking what's the likelihood that you probably getting to go not likely?
Speaker 3: Not likely, so I don't know what y is, Oh, Joe.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you saw this game this morning, but Jonathan Taylor runs for two hundred and forty four rush yards, three touchdowns, and the Colts thirty one to twenty five victory over the Falcons in Berlin is Taylor's third career two hundred yard Russian day. Taylor is the fourth player in the NFL history to have at least two hundred yards Russian and at least three Russian touchdowns in a game twice in his career. He joins Jim Brown, Adrian Peterson, excuse me, and Derrick Henry. He moved past Hall of Famer Edrian James for the most Russian touchdowns in Coats history. He look for me, him and Matthew Stafford. It's hard for me to overlook Matthew Stafford what he's doing. He's had three straight games where he's throw at least four touchdowns and zero interceptions.
Speaker 2: That's facts.
Speaker 1: I don't think he's throwing a touch an interception in the last six games, and he got twenty touchdowns in the last six games with no picks. With that being said, Jonathan Taylor, absolute listen Daniel Jones was doing his best job to get his game away. He tried his damn and Shane Stacken said, you know what, I got this workhorse man. Let me turn it around. Man, let me take the ball. At your death, you hand the ball off.
Speaker 3: JT They god damn Falcon defense was putting that pressure on buddy man. He's putting that pressure. They got him seven times, don't you so Obviously he was a little bit rattle, you know, trying trying to process. He trying to sit back there and go through his goddamn Reese. He getting hit in the head every goddamn time.
Speaker 1: Hey, you know what, O yoe? A lot of times is that you look sacks is gonna happen. But they say, just hold them to the ball. You can't every time they hit you, let the ball go because that's that's gonna happen. And then the interception, I'm like, what you I give him credit, the old Daniel Jones at the Giants. I'm not sure he's gonna stand there like he did today. But when you got that guy right there, that is a threat anytime to hit his head on the gold post. They got him bottled up. He stepped out side, beast it out. I mean two hundred and forty four rushing yards, tack on another forty two yards receiving. Oyoe, the man had damnitar two hundred seventy.
Speaker 2: Yards and.
Speaker 1: Uh, Tyler Warren, I love his kid look. And this is not a knock on love Lace. I think that's the the tight end in Chicago because I think they took him. Is it love Lace and Loveland Loveland?
Speaker 2: But I like that.
Speaker 3: I like the Warren Kings.
Speaker 2: He is. He a go getter. I love his game.
Speaker 1: Watching him at Penn State, I said, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, he's a real deal. I love I love his game. JT's over eleven hundred yards eleven hundred and thirty nine rush yards and ten games. So he got seven games to go eight eight? Oh they got no, no, they got They already played tea. They got seventy seventeen games. Yeah, they they haven't had their bye week yet, I don't think so that's why they got ten and the Facults have only played three, I mean, only played nine.
Speaker 4: Let me see.
Speaker 1: But these tight ends, man, they just the tight ends. Oh Joe, they just got more tight ends to do it. They just got more. They was just from back in the eighties and you have one or two. You had Ozzie and Kellen, and then in the nineties you had you had uh j. Novichik for a couple of years, and then Ben Ben Coleson myself, you had start I know, I don't know. I know the Patriots fans, you guys will remember starving Marvin Cook. But for the most part, now it was always like one or two, maybe three on the high est. Now you got McBride, Now you got a Hockinson, Now you got Atter, Now you got this kid Warren.
Speaker 2: You got Lovely Loveland.
Speaker 1: You got just so many guys you got you know, you gotta Mark Andrews, you gotta Travis Kelsey, you gotta Rod Deck gasser Seca. I mean, you just got so many guys. Oh Joe, you gotta rock Bound. You had Craft that ended up be tearing his knee for the Green Bay Packers. You have so many guys now that can do it that it doesn't even seem specially more. It seems special when it's on a handful of guys doing it. Now, you got a bunch of these guys can do it. But man, he was bad. He was I was like, damn, but he's definitely an MVP discussion. H Taylor, how many how many yards?
Speaker 2: Did can we?
Speaker 1: Can you figure how many yards Saquon had at this point last year ten games until the season, so because he damn sure got to be on pace for two thousand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he should be absolutely if.
Speaker 2: We hold on.
Speaker 1: He's in ten games, he has eleven thirty nine so he's averaging like one hundred and thirteen yards a game. So one hundred and thirteen times seven? What would that give him? Would that give him? That give him two thousand? Yeah, we forgot about Kittle.
Speaker 3: Said, I said it, yes, okay.
Speaker 2: Hell, I mean we're gonna talk about the Rams in a minute.
Speaker 1: They threw a touchdown every tie end for the Rams cat a touchdown. But me, hell, I was like, call my old lass out of retirement and throw me one damn forty nine ers.
Speaker 2: Y'all won't cover anybody.
Speaker 3: To pinch him something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like, damn.
Speaker 1: They were like they was giving a touchdown like Oprah gave our cars that time. You get a car and you'll get a touchdown, you get a touchdown. But Taylor, man, he is I think Jonathan Taylor has eleven hundred and thirty nine yards.
Speaker 2: Wow, so he's two yards.
Speaker 1: He's two yards ahead of what say Quad was at the same time last year. But he got way more touchdowns to say I think this. I think he got like fifteen touchdowns. Yeah, he got a chance to get lte Yeah. No, so if he averages he's got fifteen, he can get twenty five. I mean, you get twenty five, They're gonna seriously, seriously give this game. If he gets two thousand yards and say twenty five the thirty touchdowns, he gonna be MVP.
Speaker 3: That that is, that is a possibility. It would have to be a quarterback to come on and just have a crazy serge the last eight weeks. They don't have to have a crazy surge. And if they did, because what go ahead on, say there is one, it would probably I would say it would probably be Mats Stafford, especially if they keep winning.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, Stafford Stafford. Definitely Stafford Stafford. Drake May.
Speaker 3: But Drake Drake May balling well, Drake Drake May and balled. He wheeling and dealing down there in New England.
Speaker 2: Boy.
Speaker 1: Wow, uh, Jonathan Taylor has two more yards on eight fewer carriage than what Saquan had at the same time last year, but he has seven more touchdowns.
Speaker 2: Crazy, so, and we know.
Speaker 1: What we were thinking about saqu at this point in time. And the thing is, you can't stack the line because they got a combat quarterback and they got receiver that can go get the football. You got a Tyler Warren, you got a Peers, you got a Michael Pittman Jr. You got downs. Uh so you got guys. You can't just play eight in the box. You really trying to leave these guys one on one outside.
Speaker 3: No, No, not at all. So, and the funny thing about it is when you watch film, you see Taylor have games like he had last week. Hell we in week ten. You already know where the ball is going, and he's still getting off and do what he wants to do. And I think there is a healthy balance. Obviously, Daniel Jones was a little shaky today, He was a little shaky last you know, last week. But outside of that, since week one, he's been really good throwing the ball through the air. He's been he's been really he's been really good at it. So there's a healthy balance that they do have. Despite John and Taylor having an impeccable season thus far, teams are going to prove all right, you're gonna have to beat us. There were not allowing you. We're not allow you to run the ball. If we have to run a goddamn four six bear defense, you can throw that goddamn ball.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, that's what's gonna happen. But here's the thing. The thing that concerns me is that their right their tackle has been getting the ass kicked either their tackles. Their tackles have been getting the ass.
Speaker 3: He that goddamn left tackle.
Speaker 2: Hell, the right one a Smith, I'll forget the left tackle name.
Speaker 3: But but both of them, not just the left one, the right one.
Speaker 1: To both of them had got their ass handed to them today. Uh oh, this is indie schedule next week? Oh okay, here's indye schedule at Chiefs, Texas at home at Jaggs at Seahawks, forty nine Ers at home, Jags at home at Texas.
Speaker 3: Hey, that that Chiefs game. They need to be They need to need to be able to move that to a prime time game, depending on what time it is.
Speaker 1: It's the morning game, it's a one am game.
Speaker 3: Damn well, that's that's one's supposed to be folk folks.
Speaker 1: I'm looking they got, uh the Colds play the forty nine ers. Uh that's a Monday night game. Yeah yeah, Chiefs played the Broncos next week.
Speaker 3: Oh you're all finna get mollywock hey. But y'all finna get mollywock boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it ain't happening.
Speaker 1: But the Colts moved to eight and two number one seed to the AFC currently thanks to a thirty one twenty five overtime victory over the Atlanta Falcons. Oh cho, we got to talk about Michael Pennick. What you're thinking on ya twelve or twenty eight?
Speaker 3: Now, he had a couple of years the damn Drake Drake London back in they found the end zone again today you're not liking what you see him from young.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Hold on, I would just I would just on that game. Okay, there it is.
Speaker 1: Mean, I mean you think about the guys that Okay, obviously, Kayleb Williams playing We're gonna talk to about him in a minute, playing extremely well.
Speaker 2: Drake May playing extremely well.
Speaker 1: He's an MVP discussion Jane Daniels last year offensive Rookie of the Year playing well. Got to get healthy, Gotta be able to stay healthy. Bo Knicks.
Speaker 2: Have a to be playing on a great team, especially defensively.
Speaker 1: Uh who else was who? What other quarterback was taking? Jj McCarthy, I mean, ohto twelve.
Speaker 3: Or twenty eight seven? He had a TD did Drake?
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean they ran the ball twenty nine times for one hundred and forty one hundred and forty yards, Drake, London Cook, Kyle pissed. I think he can get more involved. Mooney had one, he dropped it.
Speaker 3: So Bijohn had seventeen for eighty four.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, look at the number. I mean, look at the numbers.
Speaker 1: They averaging over four yards carry, They averaging five damn near five yards of carry.
Speaker 2: We will revisit this for a couple of weeks.
Speaker 3: They were they were eight on third down. Yeah, that ain't gonna cut it.
Speaker 2: No, I mean Mooney had one catch on eight targets. Damn Oh.
Speaker 1: Joe Matthew Stafford continued to make a case for the MVP. The Rams are now seventy two, tie for the best record in the NFC, with just a half a game behind the NFL's best record Stafford against the forty nine ers was twenty four to thirty six, two hundred and eighty passing yards four touchdowns. Stafford is the first quarterback in the NFL history four passing touchdowns zero interceptions in three straight games. On the season, Stafford leaves the NFL in passing touchdowns twenty five and his touchdown the interception ratio.
Speaker 2: What does he have? One interception?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: It's also the best of the league.
Speaker 1: Stafford has never won an MVP award, also played in the era with the least like Tom Brady, Peyton Mannigan, Aaron Rodgers on season, He's ever received an MVP vote with twenty twenty three when he finished eight of ten players and one year he should have got some MVP votes because he threw for five thousand yards.
Speaker 2: Huh three?
Speaker 1: Oh so he got twenty five touchdowns on your two interceptions?
Speaker 3: Hey, that them Aaron Rodgers numbers. Brock, thank Hey them Aaron Rodgers number. I know, I know Jonathan Taylor's playing well right now, but if he continues to put these type of numbers up, well, you know where that MVP going is gonna be right down there in la Hey. This game was over early. This game was over early. It was twenty one ZIP with thirteen minutes left in the second quarter. If you playing Madden, the game is over. You gotta pass the sticks.
Speaker 1: It was over. Uh that what the turnover was killed him? I mean Juwan Jennings, mac Jones. Mac Jones was thirty three or thirty nine three nineteen three touchdowns one pick.
Speaker 2: This is not hindsight, I said.
Speaker 1: I said the forty nine shar state exactly where they are and took mac Jones. He said, stay right where you are and taking mac Jones, you don't have to give up that draft capital. And but that's he that's story to be told another day in time.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: George Kettle nine catches eighty four yards a touchdown, Juwan Jennings six catches seventy one yards a touchdown. Christian McCaffrey had eight catches sixty six yards.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: They didn't run the ball really well today. The Rams kind of got after him. Look starting the run game. But Matthew Staffords. Deal, when you got Pookah Davonte still rotting people up, Parkinson tight end touchdown, Allan touchdown. They look they're good. The Rams are good. And I tweeted, though, yall, are we sure? Are we certain the Rams and the Seahawks aren't the best two teams in football? Are we certain that's not the case? Because we saw the we saw we saw Seattle Monday night. What No, we saw them with a Sunday night when they beat the brakes off the Commanders and we know that, and then they turn around to do it. I mean they have thirty five at one half and thirty five of I mean seventy three points and two halves.
Speaker 3: Is there anyone that that would want to argue the fact that they're not the two best teams regardless to AFC or NFC. I mean, who would argue that fact?
Speaker 1: People might say the Patriots, somebody still might believe the Lions, you know, you know, but based on what I've seen the consistency wise, I think for me, those are I think those are the two best teams for me, but Stafford. But for me, you know, Drake May and I think Drake May is playing unbelievable, but his numbers aren't aren't comfortable.
Speaker 2: I mean, you go look at Stafford.
Speaker 1: He's on place to throw, so he has eight games to go, so he's on pace to throw fifty touchdowns with four interceptions. How many yards does he have? So he's gonna be over four over forty five hundred yards. Unless somebody is comparable to that, they're not taking another war fore. Now, if Jonathan Taylor says goes rushed for twenty one hundred yards and twenty five touchdowns, now I think it's gonna be a very close race.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be a conversation for you. You know how the NFL is, you know how it is. I think it would have to be an historical I'm about to hit historical to take it away from a quarterback.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And the thing is, I mean, and because they're he's he's putting these numbers out here, because remember, oh, your the game against Jacksonville he had five touchdowns and and didn't have two hundred yards passing. So he's putting he's putting up these numbers and he's not having to do a whole lot late. They just running the football. Kiren Williams Corp. You know, thirty care it's a buck twenty six, nice, smooth, easy. But uh now, Matthew Stafford looks good. He's look as good as it at any point in time. He's ever looked. Rams gonna be tough. I can't wait when the Rams play Seattle.
Speaker 4: Again, Rams in Seattle.
Speaker 1: Oh, the Rams play Seattle next week?
Speaker 2: Oh Joe? Is that is that a Fox.
Speaker 3: Game or you got it gotta be.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. I'm asking when do they play them in LA That's gonna be That's be a good game.
Speaker 1: Next week. Its gonna be a game. Is it a Sunday? Is a Sunday night? Is it a Monday nine o'clock afternoon late game?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, I'd like to see these guys fully fully healthy, Oh Joe. The Buccaneers lose to the Patriots by the score of twenty eight twenty three. Traveon Henderson, Hey that Joe run said, Hey, y'all can I score? Y'all want to score? What y'all want to do?
Speaker 3: I've never seen anybody check with the coaches on the sideline, running full speed to make sure it was okay.
Speaker 2: But he looking at this his it ain't his sideline right here.
Speaker 3: Look over there because most of the time, you know, if they want you to go down, everybody be doing this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're like Noah.
Speaker 1: Drake May was sixteen to thirty one, two seventy two touchdowns, one on eception.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Travion Henderson fourteen carries a buck forty seven and two long touchdowns. He had won his longer sixty nine. That was the one that he was looking see what was really going on? He took another one to the house matts Old barefoot mac six catches four Williams one catch seventy two yards, house call Stefan Diggs on fourth I think it was fourth down.
Speaker 2: He had a catching the touchdown. Five catches forty six.
Speaker 1: Yards and a touchdown a Mecca Buoka six catches one fifteen touchdown, k Dot nine for eighty two TAMH. Johnson four forty two, two touchdowns. Uh, they ran the ball decent twenty one Carris above thirteen. Baker played exceptional well again twenty eight forty three, two seventy three, three touchdowns. Yeah, Drake Drake, Uh what what does Drake Maine numbers look like? But you mean you now you understand why mister Krafft had to make a decision. Yes, draw Mail, I got the job, but this guy's just too good. I don't want anybody nelse to get him.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you gotta make hard decisions sometimes.
Speaker 3: Listen, if I was grateful, I would have I would have I would have hoped. I'm not sure how that how that relationship is. I would have made sure to have mayor part of that team, at part of the coach staff.
Speaker 2: Well, he got sacked.
Speaker 1: We know he got sacked five to at least five times in the Cleveland game because Miles Garrett got him all five, got him five times.
Speaker 2: Oh that's abot.
Speaker 1: In ten games, he's been sacked thirty four times. So he's gonna pay to get those get sacked over sixty who got thirty five to that including today? So man, he's gonna pay to get sacked sixty plus time.
Speaker 3: Listen, what's what's David Carr record or getting sacked.
Speaker 1: When seventy six? You don't want to be you don't want to be messing with that. They'll break you. They'll break they'll break your physically and mentally.
Speaker 3: Absolute. But that's a lot of his hum that's a lot. That's a lot. It's a lot of a lot of wear and terror space for a quarterback only in his second year.
Speaker 1: The Bears rally passed the Giants for twenty four to twenty win the Giants lost another winnable game, dropping the two and eight this season, and calls for Brian dave Ball's job has officially begun. Before leaving with concussion, Jackson Dark scored two touchdowns on design runs, becoming the first quarterback in the NFL history with at least one rushing touchdowns a five straight game.
Speaker 2: O Jo.
Speaker 1: By choosing Dart over Uss, it looked like dave Ball brought himself some time. But has the momentum started to him. Dave Ball is gonna say, you know what, Joe, when my guy was in there, we had the lead, and I don't mean no, didn't look oyo. We played. We got twenty plus years, We got two decades of ESFL. The offense, the defense, the coaching staff.
Speaker 2: Don't believe it. Russ.
Speaker 1: You saw the momentum ship the moment he came into the game.
Speaker 3: You say, everything changes. Huh you have you have two different type of players. Therefore you got to call the offense two different type of ways depending on who you have at the helm. That's that's just the way it is. Two different dynamics, two different players, two different skill sets. You have to call the game completely different. The thing's dark dark and dude, Russell.
Speaker 2: Kane not anymore.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, he once was able to move like that and extend plays and and hocus pocus as they as they call it, you know, but he's just not that guy anymore. He's not that guy anymore. No, that sucks.
Speaker 1: Cayleb Williams twenty thirty six, twenty one touchdown. They ran the ball twenty eight times fo one hundred and seventy one yards. Roma dunees A ten targets, six catches eighty six yards of touch down. Loveland four catches fifty five yards. Luther Burn the third three catches fifty one yards. Caleb Williams was now you see understand why they took it with.
Speaker 3: The first pick.
Speaker 2: Myself, he uh, I wish he was a little calmer in the pocket.
Speaker 1: He doesn't think. He's not as comfortable as I would like to shave in the pocket because he can make a lot, He can make throws on the move. But eventually, in order for you to win consistently and win championships, you're gonna have to be able to.
Speaker 2: Throw the ball from the pocket.
Speaker 1: Yeah, eight, You're gonna have to be able to do that. But Jackson Dart was playing well nineteen or twenty nine two forty two, no touchdowns during the section, but he had two rushing touchdowns and he had six carries for sixty six yards. Oh, Joe, I told you this man, I'd like to see my quarterback. I'd like to see my quarterback.
Speaker 2: Run taking joy.
Speaker 3: He got it. He got to minimize that. He got to minimize that. He take it. He taking too many of his too early. You taking too many of his too early, And said, I know you want to prove yourself. You want to show a I'm tough too, I'm a I'm gonna I'm gonna bring it to you. You don't gotta do that, man, Make make a make a sound wise business decision. Go ahead and slide, go ahead and step out of bounds. Don't take don't take nobody on. Enough is enough, enoughing, enough is enough. You You're you're too exciting, and you are the one player. You are the one player offensively that gives the Giants fans hope, It gives your coaches hope that we can do something with him at the helm when he's healthy. You can't do nothing sitting on the bench. You can't. You got he gotta protect himself. He got to get out of his own way, and his coaches have to call plays to protect him himself from.
Speaker 1: Him them design run. So if you don't, if you don't care about your quarterback running, I don't care about hitting the days.
Speaker 2: It's the same thing. Look, it's the same thing that I said about.
Speaker 1: If you want to run your quarterback on quarterback power, I'm going to treat him just like you're running back.
Speaker 3: Hey, but this is that two different a two different situations. Jackson Dart ain't built like Cam at all, nowhere near.
Speaker 1: And even and even even Cam, you can't take them, leak, you can't survive taking them d tackles those linebackers everybody teeing off of. I don't care how big you are, Yeah, boy, you're not. You're not gonna survive taking those those hits like that. And the thing is, I'm not so sure Jackson Dart's gonna be able to come back because they've already gotten fined. There have been so many times that he got ding and they rushed him back into the ball game. Remember last time they find the giants they find.
Speaker 2: I believe this is a situation, O yo, he might have to miss a.
Speaker 3: Game, probably, probably, especially when they've all went in a damn tent behind him trying to see when he was coming out, to make sure they last week when he got fired.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, a couple of a couple times, because remember one time he wanted to call time out to be able to see was you know it's he okay? I mean does he have to miss a play, miss you know, a snap?
Speaker 3: Now you see how important he is. Now you see how important he is on your offense.
Speaker 1: I think they they realized how important it was. That's why that's why they traded. That's what they did, what they did to get it. He was their guy. They identified him very early on. That was their guy. It seems like a great decision. He's played really well. He's he has an infectious personality. The Giant, the Giant fandom love him. And if you win, if you win those over, you got you buy yourself some time. And I thought Brian dave Ball had brought himself some time with Jackson Dark. We got these playing well. They should have won the game against Denver. They should have won the game they had the Saints, and then they just started turning the ball over pick sixes and scoop and scores. But I think I do think they found their quarterback with Jackson dark. I just Gardner Johnson let him. He had two sacks too, CJ. Gardner Johnson. I don't know what it is.
Speaker 3: He plays well everywhere, a single where. I don't I don't understand. I don't understand what's wrong, what issues they always had with nephew. But what when he on that field on Well, he's gonna give everything. You're looking for everything.
Speaker 1: I mean he had two sacks. Montes Sweat had a sack and a half. But I look the Bears. The Bears are gonna be good. I mean that's sixty three.
Speaker 3: Oh jup, crazy crazy crazy? How everything flip flipped right around?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's six and three.
Speaker 1: Get the right coaching, the Giants remaining schedule, Packers at home, Lions on the road, Patriots on the road, Commanders at home, Vikings at home, Raiders on the road, Cowboys at home. Wow, it's tough with that.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's that's a that's a uh. They played the Patriots, and they played the Patriots on a Monday night.
Speaker 2: Soon December first.
Speaker 3: Oh, Yeah, December first.
Speaker 1: Oh Show DeMarcus Lawrence had scored two defensive touchdowns on play that seemed so similar to each other.
Speaker 2: Same guys forced to fubble d Laung.
Speaker 1: Johnny on the spot picks it up, but d Lau returned to fumbles for touchdown. Became the sixth player and the sixth player syson at least nineteen ninety one with two defensive touchdowns in the first half of a game. Seahawks finished with five sacks while playing with our Edges starters Julian Love, Josh Joe, Ernest Jones the fourth and Jaron Reid. They got they got after Jacoby they got it absolutely O Jo, me and you talking about this. Marvin Harrison Junior is gonna have to start catching the ball. It's really that simple.
Speaker 3: He's been.
Speaker 2: It's really that simple. Oo.
Speaker 1: He too good, Oh Joe, he too good to have those drops like that. Man, he too good. And his dad say the offense not flowing and know so forth the song. But a Marv gott to hold on to the ball. Bro he does, he does.
Speaker 3: Little inconsistent, little inconsistent.
Speaker 1: Jakoby Besseid was twenty two forty two, two fifty eight two touchdowns, got sacked five times. How he ended up with numbers like this, I don't know, because hell seemed like every time in the first half he dropped hits.
Speaker 3: McBride had a date McBride had not.
Speaker 1: McBride well, McBride, I mean, look, he wanted to know the tight ends nine cases forty seven, one touchdown on thirteen targets, the Mercado three for forty on four catches, Marvin Harrison Junior Joe three catches, twelve targets.
Speaker 3: Hey, they were trying to get him that rock. Bro. They were trying to get that rock.
Speaker 1: If they throw it to you, you can't throw it back at him. I mean, we got to be real chat y'all. Y'all watch the game. He drops a lot of passes.
Speaker 2: He does.
Speaker 3: A It was thirty five zero in the second quarter. Yes, it was eight minutes left in the second quarter. It was thirty five zero. This is the NFL game the I mean when they listened when Arizona played the Cowboys last week, May we was hooping and hollering excited. Oh, they're probably not gonna start Kyler Murray. They felt Jakoby Brissett was the better option going forward. He looked good. But you see what happened when you go against a real team with a better defense, where they bet with a real defense and they coming, they coming to get you. You got you got two maybe two and a half seconds to get that ball out your hands. And that's that's about it. And that that hey, that Seattle offense.
Speaker 1: Then they have to do by Oh yoe, Sam Darlad was till of twelve four hundred and seventy eight yards. Hey, this bad through this bad through the ball twelve times, oh joe. In the NFL game, it won convincingly. It wasn't even that close. They ran the ball forty six times fo one hundred and ninety eight yards. Charboneau had fourteen carres for eighty three yards. Kennick Walker the third had fourteen for sixty seven, but Jackson Smith and Jig but five for ninety three in a tub Cooper Cup two for seventy four. That was that was the damage right there. That was seven for one hundred and sixty seven right there.
Speaker 3: Charmano remind me of Robert Smith when he was with the Vikings. Yeah, same same running style, pans, shirt tucked in pans, high.
Speaker 2: H the thing else. Oh Joe this game win him.
Speaker 1: They might have scored sixty if Sam Donald holds onto them, if they don't fumble the they don't fombl the ball.
Speaker 2: And then he turned it over.
Speaker 1: This game, this game could have easily been fifty ten fifty something with a.
Speaker 3: The coaches would have been fighting on it on the on the field after the game. They if they ran the score up like that.
Speaker 2: They wasn't running up about y all. They had the dush not turn it over.
Speaker 3: That was a good game. Seattle look good man on both both both sides of the ball.
Speaker 1: Seeattle, look good man. They look good. Their defense get after you. And they have I mean, think about how many starters they had. Julian Love starter, Josh Joe started, Ernest James, Ernest Jones, the fourth starter, Jared Reed. That's four starters. And they put it and they did had a performance like this today.
Speaker 2: They good. They're good.
Speaker 1: They can run it, they can throw it, they can get after the quarterback. The A and now they got woling and they.
Speaker 2: Got spoon.
Speaker 3: Spoon nice.
Speaker 2: They a.
Speaker 1: We'll find out a lot next week because they got the rails. They ain't gonna be put to the test because you you got the.
Speaker 3: Where they playing at in l A. Well, let's go to the game. I hear, I hear staying. We can get, we get, we get courtside.
Speaker 2: I'm good.
Speaker 3: You don't, boy, you don't never want to hang out with me. Boy, I'll tell you what.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you about that. No, I don't want to I don't want to hang out.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you about black folks. Boll y'all, y'all be killing me.
Speaker 2: I talked, I'm coming down and visit you in the off season.
Speaker 3: But we're gonna wait all the way to the off season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're working now.
Speaker 3: You need to learn to live a little bit.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: You can come down here right now. We can do the show, you know, like in the in the same in the same house. I think the people would love to see that, you know.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't think they love by side. And plus I got you know, I gotta take a few trips. I gotta do some stuff for some other stuff. So I gotta say, I gotta save I gotta save save my Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe.
Speaker 1: Backup quarterback Davids Mills and the Texans overcame a nineteen point fourth quarter deficit to stun the Jags is the second largest comeback in franchise history, only behind the twenty one point come back when over the Chargers in twenty thirteen. It's the first time the Jaguars had led by nineteen points in a game had lost. Before today, there were fifty three and oho in such games, including the playoffs, and were the only current NFL franchise that had won.
Speaker 2: Each such game. Uh man, Trevor Lawrence man.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, he's the answer. But he had a bad day to day though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but for too many of ye remember remember of the Rams game over there, what were they in London?
Speaker 2: He stunked that one.
Speaker 3: Up, He stunk it out. You just need a little bit moreking oh.
Speaker 1: Joe thirteen twenty three above fifty eight eight oh till they barely had they barely had two and they.
Speaker 3: Had yar hey that that that fourth quarter was bad. But the Texas outscored that god damn Jaguars twenty six zero in the fourth quarter. One quarter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's how we did That's how we did it.
Speaker 1: You know, we scored thirty three against it in the quarter, thirty three in the fourth quarter.
Speaker 3: We would now possessions y'all had three or four.
Speaker 2: Don't worry about it enough to score thirty.
Speaker 3: They must have turned they must have turned the ball over twice.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what I know. We did to them, them bangles. I was I wasn't playing, But we're the one that got Jake Browning on the bench, made them trade for Joe Flacco.
Speaker 2: Uh, Harriet.
Speaker 1: Where you lost the game at Jacks Texas was ten or fifteen or thirty.
Speaker 3: A super super dude, but ef fishing, super dupid fishing. I'm trying.
Speaker 1: They had sixty nine plays, you had fifty five plays. They had the level drives you had, but they averaged six yards per play.
Speaker 2: You average three point nine.
Speaker 3: That's Crae twenty six.
Speaker 1: See like Jags. The Jags spent a lot of effort to beat the beat the Chiefs. Remember they had to go didn't they go to overtime to beat the Raiders last week?
Speaker 3: Man Treble Lawrence? Yeah, just a little bit more consistency, that's it. A little bit, a little bit little bit more consistently.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, oh yo ojo. I get it. But we we we've been at this point. Yeah, yeah, keep saying we need him to be a little bit more consistent. And he ain't no consistent, not not at all.
Speaker 3: He's not he's not playing well. He's playing he's too up and down. You don't know what Trevor Lawrence you're gonna get. But he got all the talent in the world. He got all oh they didn't. He can make every throw. He's athletic, he got all intent, got a big time. All that what you look for in a quarterback, a franchise quarterback. But he's just wanting to have a strength, be able to put him back to back, put him back to back to back to back to back, the back to back. If you're gonna have errors, let's minimize him. He's having he's having one too many, one too many. There's there's no way a team is supposed to be able to come back in a game like this and score twenty six twenty six. As a quarterback, you're supposed to give me my best chance to win, not just win, but at least compete week the week you're playing, playing against the backup, the quarterback.
Speaker 1: But that defense, many a they saw that hold on man. We stopped and we gotta touch down, and let's hold them again. Let's hold man a uh uh Anderson Jr. And the guy they got from Minnesota. What's the.
Speaker 2: Nilney?
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey, they coming, they coming to the party invitation or no invitation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, remind you of somebody else, you know, Hugo.
Speaker 2: Obrogo Country, Oh Bernito, Zach Gallahery.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, yeah, we still ain't got nobody. We ain't got nobody within ten sacks of us.
Speaker 3: Hey, we do might catch it.
Speaker 1: They had their bye yet. I don't think we had our bay yet either. Well, we played ten games, y'all.
Speaker 3: Y'all, y'all. Defense is real good though, Like yeah yeah, and we ain't even got paid.
Speaker 2: Once we get past back.
Speaker 3: We're really about like really really really good.
Speaker 1: Oh I know, I delegit. I delegit. You gotta get that our offense stresses them a lot, and.
Speaker 3: You gotta get that offense going.
Speaker 1: We definitely got to get the offense going. But uh, that was a good game. I watched this store.
Speaker 2: It's entirety like.
Speaker 1: Six hundred dollars all the damn channels. I gotta get to watch these games.
Speaker 3: Wait, just use YouTube.
Speaker 2: Rookie Steph l.
Speaker 3: Redzon Man.
Speaker 2: No comment.
Speaker 1: Rookie Tyler Shup threw two touchdowns of Argen see the Saints first win as they defeat the Panthers seventeen to seven. It marks the eight times and nine starts this season that Bryce Young was limited to fewer than two hundred passing yards. Panthers coach Dave Canalis described the loss as for Yeah, you lost to a team that had one win coming into this ball game.
Speaker 2: Y'all.
Speaker 3: Look the NFL is you see that week the week, ain't no telling what's gonna happen. Ain't if you if you was a gambling man again, I'm gonna say it again, if you was gambling, If you was a gambling man and understand the game of football, and you was betting, you betting on the Panther the winners game, You betting on the pants of the winners game. Based on how they look this season, they've surprised us. But they surprised y'all. They ain't surprised me because I said this is how they was gonna look. But today, if I had put money down, I would have bet the house on him to winter the day. The Saints, who've only won one game, ain't no way in hell. Ain't a way in hell, and their home, Hey, but is the reason they say any given Sunday, and this is exactly this is a visual representation of exactly what that phrase means.
Speaker 2: Bright's gonna have to get it together.
Speaker 3: O Yo, would you say you gotta get it together? He's gonna have to get together, old choir boy.
Speaker 1: I think next year is gonna be make a break for him. I'm not sure they pick up that option that feels the option. I don't think they're gonna do that. But next year it's gonna be huge for him. He's gonna have to have the best, the best career, best year of his career.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And the mere fact that they're not He's not about to get no. Three hundred million dollar a day will tell you everything you need to know.
Speaker 3: They don't.
Speaker 2: But give the Saints credit.
Speaker 1: Avacamara rand the ball twenty two Russians eighty three yards, Chris Olave had his best game of the season.
Speaker 5: Five catches, you said that one hand catch he had, Johnson four catches, ninety two yards of a touchdown. Kamaraw three catches thirty two yards. But they played well. They played extremely well. The defense did a great job of getting after Price Young. They dimond Rico twenty three Carris for seventy three yards total for the Carolina offense. That's not nearly good enough. That's not nearly good enough. It hurt them that they fumbled the football when he funled the football. They you know, what's the guy from a horn? He fumbled the ball and hm that uh, that won't do it. That won't do it.
Speaker 1: Oh your time for the playoff fade presented by Prize Picks. Jalen Hurts more than two hundred and twenty six combined yards rushing and Monday Night Yeah, woof.
Speaker 3: Let me see aj planing, sa Quan plan, Fonte Smith planning. I'm gonna say yeah, I'm gonna say yeah, I know one thing, they better establish that goddamn run because they're gonna they coming. Boy, they coming.
Speaker 2: I'm agree.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say yeah to Rama Yo, Dobbs fifty two point five receiving yards.
Speaker 3: What you're thinking, I'm going I'm going over.
Speaker 2: That man with Mitchell.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and listen, they putting they putting dobs in positions to make them plays. He in the slot, he going in motion and you doing everything.
Speaker 1: Okay, how about this here A J. Brown more than fifty eight receiving.
Speaker 3: Y'all, I don't even know. I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 1: I don't know either, because he didn't play the last game, and I don't know how.
Speaker 2: Healthy I am spring is?
Speaker 3: Is hey that.
Speaker 2: Romeo? Fifty three yards? Fifty three yards? Romeo? Romeo? Romeo? Whereforece are by Romeo?
Speaker 3: Okay? I see you, ain't I ain't. I ain't know you was in the Shakespeare Okay, you know I played Romeo in the school play.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, man, I'm trying to win some money.
Speaker 1: O Jo you.
Speaker 2: I'm just telling you.
Speaker 3: I'm not because you say if Romeo Romeo, I'm just telling you I played, I played that Blado.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say, Dobbs. I'm gonna say Dobbs have fifty I said that AJ fifty eight yards. He needs fifty eight yards.
Speaker 3: I don't know, boy, ain't no, ain't no telling.
Speaker 2: It. Ain't you asked.
Speaker 3: Me about it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say no. I'm gonna say less, Josh Jacobs more than three receptions?
Speaker 2: Yeah they can.
Speaker 1: They normally run two screens more than.
Speaker 2: So if he gets three, that's a win for me.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say yes, download Dobs to win twenty five dollars to win one hundred download the afterday, use coach Shannon to get fifty dollars in lineups after you play your first five dollars lineup, it's good to be right, all right, we're gonna get you out of your own this one. Now it's time for our final segment in the evening. It's time for Q and A.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: If j T don't win MVP playing like this, the league got a problem. And besides that two point play, Sauce had London two catches twenty six yards, clamps.
Speaker 3: Go, yeah, yeah, Sat. Sauce had a really really good game, really good game for for from the half such a short time being there getting acclimated to the to the defense man at that two point that did they tripped over each other's shoes. Outside of that, nobody really really was.
Speaker 2: That a two point.
Speaker 1: And look, it's just gonna like it's gonna take bro I mean, so, I understand, I understand what everybody said.
Speaker 2: But when these.
Speaker 1: Quarterback putting up such body numbers, what you're gonna do with a quarterback with fifty touchdowns four interceptions and they win their division, It's just it's the same thing with the with the Heisman in college football, you gotta do a god, I mean Genji rush.
Speaker 2: For But you know.
Speaker 1: It's it's just it's just hard for a running back to win it. That's why you haven't seen a running back when that awards. It's Adrian Peterson did it in twenty twelve. This is the longest stretch they've gone without a running back winning the MVP.
Speaker 3: But you gotta be an outer.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's what it's basically gonna take.
Speaker 1: TS card washing, detailed service shadow who a person you'll like? You love to interview? Past or a live The nail hunter is a dog? Uh? Murphy, Hey, Richard Prown, Malcolm X, doctor King. I like that?
Speaker 3: H hove Hey, I can make that. I can make that happen.
Speaker 2: Man Oprah, Tyler Perry.
Speaker 3: I can make that happen with TP too.
Speaker 2: Michael Jordan's Kobe Ron?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: Who else can I get? Can I?
Speaker 2: Denzel? Samuel L. Jackson? Tell anybody anybody.
Speaker 3: You want to know my three?
Speaker 2: My three?
Speaker 1: You know who have to I want to you know what? Who I would wanted the interview President Trump?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 3: Hey that but that that that'll ruffle some feathers there bore that out of rough out of Ruffle Russell. You know, I want to I want to interview if if I had to show, you know, similar to like club past past, dead are gone, no one would be Frank Sinatra.
Speaker 2: Okay, Frank Man.
Speaker 3: If I could a chance to sit down with him, that that would be a joy. Uh present time like today is still alive?
Speaker 4: Who.
Speaker 3: I'm a huge fan of Daniel day Lewis at a huge fan of.
Speaker 2: All his work. There will be blood.
Speaker 3: Yes, Lin Lincoln, Gangs of New York. I mean the list goes my left foot, the list goes on uh. And the third person like I would like have to sit down with it would really really be dope.
Speaker 1: Who uh it's not your.
Speaker 3: Luciano Pavarotti.
Speaker 4: PAVARRIETI.
Speaker 2: I would like to do it like kind of like what I did with Scarface Prince.
Speaker 3: That's a good one. That a that's a good one. That's a good one.
Speaker 1: That's a good one, because I want to know, you know, under the cherry moon, pink cashmere, sometimes it snows in aprons, purple rain, Erotic City, International Lover controversy.
Speaker 3: You know, the first question I would ask, I would ask how long did it? How long did it take you to learn to play every goddamn instrument? Everyone like you know how difficult it is to learn to play one. You know how difficult it is to play the guitar plus everything else?
Speaker 1: Man man, raspbar beret, ra little red Corvette, Star, fishing coffee berry, big mic. What's up on, old children? You think DK is worth the money the Steelers are paying him thus far?
Speaker 2: Can't get it.
Speaker 3: He's the number one. He is a number one.
Speaker 2: H They know that.
Speaker 1: So they do a great job of doubling when they when you know, they do a great job of making it difficult for air and to get him the ball because there's nobody else to really, there's no.
Speaker 3: Legit number two. I'm about legit. Well, you know what, h y'all want to double me, We're gonna make sure he hurts you. They god damned.
Speaker 2: Philip Turner says Steelers last week, super flunky. Yeah. They and they're not gonna getting either because they still got the Ravens twice.
Speaker 3: They got us once because we beat We already beat him and them.
Speaker 1: That's what we do.
Speaker 3: That's what we're gonna do to y'all too.
Speaker 2: Y'all.
Speaker 3: When the next one.
Speaker 1: Man, Caitlyn Blakemore said. Blakemore said, what's up? Okay, you shout out my mom. Her name is Erica. She has uh, she has a great ending to this year and raising two beautiful children. Love you, love you, You're the best. Yes, Erica, Caylen wanted to wish you. Uh. He just wanted to say, you know what, my mom, she's been amazing and I just wanted her to know that she's amazing. So, Erica, if you're watching, you amazing. You're doing a great job raising two beautiful children. And I can't thank you enough because that's what Kaylen wants you to know how special you are. So uh, Caitlyn, thank you for watching, Thank you for your support, and Erica, enjoy the rest of.
Speaker 3: If you need a babysitter, holler at you boy, Alejandro Castro.
Speaker 2: Y'all been to the rose Bowl flea market or played there?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I have not. What's going on the rose Bolt flea market that we need to do?
Speaker 1: Flue market?
Speaker 3: You know, the fleet market is you ain't ever been a sauss swap meat?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Why the flea market? The fleet market be hitting brock. I used to look, you know, back back then, you know we used to wear the big white teas.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I used to give I'm a big white TV when I was at Santa Monical Junior College from the Sauceal swap meet man. I'm I'm assuming you know the Rosebow slee market is something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm assuming too.
Speaker 1: Terry Buller said, Okay, Chad, if you if you die with unkin o Joe, let's flood the chat with a halshtag eighty five love halfhtag eighty four.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do that. We greatly appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Tito David said, blaming the Steelers defense tonight is fouled coats and the Seahawks not legit to me. Seahawks gotta beat Rams next week for me to believe them. The coachs gotta beat the Chiefs. Okay, then when they do that, you're gonna say, well they you're gonna say they only beat one good team. We know how this worked.
Speaker 2: All you can do is beat Pee on your schedule.
Speaker 1: I think they have the quarterback play, they have the defense, they have the offense that they can run the ball Jonathan Taylor. They're not one dimensional. Now, look, I need the coach to get bucked back because Buck is their best defensive player, the far as Buckman. So when he comes back and now you pair him with But I think the coach and Seahawks are legit.
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 1: I think the Rams are legits also, So we will find out. Like I said, that's the thing, O Joe. We got seven games. Most team's got seven eight games to go, so we're gonna find out in the next month. Arthur Murray Junior Seahawks over the Rams next week. Two picks plus five sacks. Okay, who that chasing the nine?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: What about Tyler shuk performance versus the Panthers? Thought he played well? I thought he played well. That's what you gotta have. Who that chasing O nine? I know you don't think he's the answer though now I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't think it was.
Speaker 1: But based on the way he played, he played well today. Let's I don't need to move forward. I don't need to look too far back. You ask about today, and I thought he played nineteen or twenty seven eighty two two touchdowns. Uh, and he didn't turn the football over. So you can't ask for anything.
Speaker 2: Better than that.
Speaker 1: Philip Turner, I need Danny to stop fumbling just being Alex Smith. Yes, yes, you do, you do. You can't turn the ball because you pay double for those come playoff times. Now, now, the likelihood you you're probably not gonna face a quarterback. That's that's Pennix Junior. You're the probably. You're gonna probably get my homeboy. You'll probably get Justin Herbert. You're gonna probably get uh Lamar Jackson probably bow knicks with an outstanding defense to back him up. So you turn the ball over, you ask us trouble Boobie Miles. Uh, we need that to bank on Thanksgiving versus Sissy. Oh that's what? So that's what a uh y'all play the Ravens Thanksgiving?
Speaker 3: Oh y'all, yeah, y'all know, way it makes sense. It makes sense because the raven is a bird and we're playing thanks round Thanksgiving, you know, y'all y'aller to be straight turkey bright. Yeah, yeah, y'all finna be straight turkey.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: I wonder we were playing at M and.
Speaker 1: T Bank, right, Yeah, we gotta Thursday. Get it's crazy what Thursday game? Packers at Lions, Chiefs aid, Cowboys Bengals at Ravens.
Speaker 3: Boy, were gonna be you mean, I'm finna, I'm gonna have a full stomach. We're gonna come on the show after I have a full stomach and we beat y'all. I'm gonna wear whole I'm aware, whole Turkey costume.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, Jimmy Cleveland shout old show. I need y'all to call NFL police. O. Kevin and little Dylan can't throw accurately. Throw the ball in the dirt. They can dunk Gabriel. He's sticking. He's sticking it for Baltimore.
Speaker 4: Game.
Speaker 2: Was Dylan in the Baltimore game?
Speaker 1: Y'all?
Speaker 2: Hold up? They play Cleveland next week, Baltimore.
Speaker 3: Wait, the Ravens played the Browns next week, Baltimore brown Now listen. I know you're gonna say, oh, we're finna beat the breaks off of them. Then then the Gabriels not the answer. He's not playing well. Wash the Browns win that game.
Speaker 2: You can hope that. But that didn't happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Miles Garys have ten sacks for the season.
Speaker 3: It's the way it happened.
Speaker 2: People.
Speaker 3: People thought people listen to Dolphins was playing the Bills. Everybody, Mama, all the Dolphins bad this year. They only won three games or the Bills and whooped them. Well, I guarantee you wow next week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that didn't happen with you.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: That's why for thinking triples gops sanity.
Speaker 1: He said on the December twenty first, old children going to have half of Bengals Jersey, half of the Graphins Jersey sold.
Speaker 3: He Hey, that's Christmas time for Christmas? You started Christmas shopping?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I already told him he ain't nothing coming out mayor Christmas.
Speaker 2: Doctor Frank A. L.
Speaker 1: Bellamy saying, hey, fam, you're saying the lord, y'all doing good, Doc, we doing amazing better than your cowboys.
Speaker 2: Uh, hold on who the Cowboys played this week? Next week? This week?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I know they don't nobody this week? But who did play next week?
Speaker 2: A man?
Speaker 1: When, oh lord, do y'all about to get y'all y'all about to get another win? Y'all play at the Raiders not you know what? Max crobbably about to have full sacks though, you know, giving what they've gone through the last week Ocho, with the tragic passion of Marshan Leland, you know what they might rise up. They might they might put put a little string together. Possibly, I can see that, but that right?
Speaker 2: But they right tackle.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, well they got some things and fixed over there, Bro, they do true and infemus.
Speaker 1: Seventy three justin fields was three or five for five yards in the first happening brought an old man can throw.
Speaker 2: The ball more than ten yards?
Speaker 3: What is the NFL man?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: They throw the ball but more than that in the forties, Brendan Crow, if you guys were in charge of Cleveland, what all changed were you making after the season? The incompetence at all level is too much. Can't run that back? Nope, I'm cleaning the house.
Speaker 3: Clean the house too. Matter of fact, if I had the money, I'd buy the Browns. I'm just saying hypothetically speaking.
Speaker 1: Uh, Hey, Samuel le Grad, Hey Lovelace is crazy Loveland. I think that's his name. That's what we corrected that. But okay, yep, appreciate that. Christopher Evans Jr. Trey Henderson looking like lightning McQueen versus Temple, big win for us. Uh. Got to keep it going, bro, he got speed now that he can he he can pick him up and put him down.
Speaker 2: He did. He looked.
Speaker 1: That was very very very impressive. Just minimize the turnovers. Hey, but brave well, bravell as a guy would like to play.
Speaker 3: For us, and you got that team playing very well. God damn Drake May.
Speaker 1: Is the real deal, Philip Turner said, Just making m v m b Q Most Valuable Quarterback, not the MVP.
Speaker 2: Only there, only them can win.
Speaker 1: That seems to be the case right now, Bro, It really does, because you go back and look look at what Adrian Peterson won. Look at who quarterback was It was Christian Ponder. Look at the stats, look at Adrian Peterson.
Speaker 3: Hey, that was one a hell of a season though, brih.
Speaker 1: Yes, but let's just put together Peyton Manning's five thousand yard season with fifty touchdowns.
Speaker 2: He win an MVP no.
Speaker 1: Mahomes fifty touchdowns, ten interceptions, he went an MVP no. When Lamar Jackson had forty touchdown. I mean, you look at these guys numbers, Oh, Joe, Josh Josh Allen thirty, got thirty five passing touchdowns, ten rushing touchdowns. It's it's gonna be hard. It's gonna be hard for a running back to win. I'm not saying it can't be done. Jonathan Taylor break. Every Dickerson record has twenty five or more touchdowns. He gonna win the MVP. You heard it here first, Uh new nas Uncle Ocho is there's going to be a Nightcap World Cup edition next year. Messi's going back to back, O Joe. You and I'm a line taking it all this year. O Joe, We'll see that. That's OCHO expertise. I'm gonna have to get somebody on here with OCHO to do Nightcap World Cup Addiction Edition. Mike Banks said, uh me, and Coach Johnson added again, I like well done steak.
Speaker 2: He likes medium rare and my triping hell yo, nobody want that. Damn.
Speaker 3: I like my name, my meetum well, but a butterfly, you know, little.
Speaker 1: Butter Sometimes you can get it medium plus, but just give me medium. I don't want it rare. I don't want it medium rare. I want me Okay, I mean you know ash you want heard the good Vet could have saved it.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Nah, I'm good.
Speaker 1: Uh Sam Black, My past segments are getting shorter and shorter, said, now hey, look you guys are real. I mean you know this is why mister Kraft made that decision, but it all turned around. I believe coach Belichick Mardy could have held onto that job. But it's pride. You're gonna take two gold guys that's never called offensive plays. See that's where the arrogance come in at You're gonna take two guys. One was a special teams coach, never called a play except return left, return right, block left, block right, and then a defensive coordinator, and you're gonna have them call offensive plays after your guy goes to the Pro Bowl, after your guy goes ten to six, and you will a playoff game, and this is what you do to it. It was his arrogance. This was his arrogance. Mac Matt Jones could Matt Jones can play. I'm not saying he's the second coming of Tom Brady. Hell I don't believe Drake May is the second coming to Tom Brady. But you see the difference between Drake May. When Drake May got Josh McDaniels calling played for him, versus Mac Jones getting a Joe.
Speaker 2: Judge and and and and and uh, what's the decordinator former? What's his name? I forget his name?
Speaker 1: He went to Detroit the head coach Matt Patricia.
Speaker 2: You see the difference.
Speaker 1: But guess what if you guys keep winning, We're gonna talk about y'all every week. Sam read our first Powerlistic competition soon.
Speaker 2: Any advice, Uh yes.
Speaker 1: Be conservative on your first lift, be strong like me. Hey, make sure you got all make it, make sure everything is what it's supposed to be. You know, get your rest. You gonna get plenty of time. I mean, hey, man them power lifted mes Man, things be taking flea up. You lift once, you might not live again for another fifteen to twenty minutes. Joshua Throng said, oh yo, I saw your camera go out yesterday. I'm still here. Your tech got big dog from Sack, California. But I can help from I can help you shoot. I can help from here. A troubleshoot. Oh joy man, He don't take no for an answer, saucy d uh. Melissa ran the table this year and got slighted from not being a finalist. I agree one thousand percent. How's Melissa Jefferson? She lost one race all year long. She got the fast fastest, five fastest time in the one hundred meters. She sweeped the world championship in one hundred and two hundred and she was on the winning four by one.
Speaker 2: And you mean to tell me she's not the This is not a knock on on any of the women that was nominated.
Speaker 1: But she got to be a finalist if she If she's not a finalist, I don't know who is.
Speaker 2: She should have been a finalist. You got no You get no qualms from me, you know said doing what she did in the four.
Speaker 1: Hundred meters, I can understand she challenged the record that many thought would would would be unbreakable, untouchable.
Speaker 2: You know her and Paulino, Na so else saw we that was a race for the ages.
Speaker 1: You had two women go under forty eight seconds when you had only had two women ever go under forty eight seconds, and you had to go and said goes forty seven to seventy eight, which is not a take off of that forty forty forty seven to sixty by Matterinea Coke.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: But yeah, Melissa definitely should have been a finalist. She absolutely should have been a finalist. And this is not a knock on film K film K is gonna go up to the eight hundred meters. You say she's not gonna run her, especially which is the hurdles. She's going up to eight hundred. But we know if City is in that she ain't winning the World championship and she ain't gonna have all those fast time. City is focusing on something else. See it says, you know what I want to be the greatest? I want to be right now, that's Shelleyan Fraser Price. Shelley Fraser Price is the greatest female track and field athlete there there is. You look at what she's done in the Olympics, you look at what she's done in the World Championships, and you look at the longevity in which she's had, she's the best. But if sid holds the world record and the four hundred hurdles and the four hundred medals and she wins.
Speaker 2: A gold medal, yeah that's it. That's enough for me. That's enough for me.
Speaker 1: And I still believe she's gonna get She's gonna go back to the hurdles and go under forty nine because now what we know, because we had never seen her run forty eight before in the open four, she's run sub forty eight, which lets her know she can run sub fifty in the hurdles.
Speaker 2: She goes sub fifty in the hurdles.
Speaker 1: She's already gone sub forty eight once she gets that world record, and she might double. She might do both of them in twenty eight if they give enough time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let me tween to recover.
Speaker 1: If Lord Sterling, can you wish my wonderful mother and a recent cancer survivor, Miss Netty Morris a happy Yes we can, Lord Sterley, Miss Natty happy eighty third birthday, and congratulations for beating cancer. Man of cancer. Nobody cares about cancer. We wish we could eradicate it, but unfortunately we haven't found a way to wipe it out.
Speaker 2: But we're trying.
Speaker 1: But miss Natty happy, huh happy, happy eighty third birthday and gets what many many mordic congratulations little beating cancer double A greeting from Tijueo, Mexico. This show is the best. One question, how important is an old line and how can you tell an out standing offensive line old line.
Speaker 2: Talent or it is the most important.
Speaker 1: It is the most important thing you can have on offense, because I don't give a damn who your quarterback is, because if they can't block for your open holes for the running back.
Speaker 3: You ain't one games of one in the trenches, games are one and loss. When the trenches, your front line, your back, your your defensive line. Either way, everything starts there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is the most important. Thank you guys for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. I'm your favorite Ox Shouting Sharp and my partner and co hosts. That's Liberty City's own. That's Chad oh Yo Senko Johnson. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit the light button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. Thank you everyone for your support and you'll continue support. Make sure you check out Shade by the Portier. Just head over to La Portier Kanyak dot com if you cannot find it in a city or a state near you.
Speaker 2: Please drank responsibly and stay safe.
Speaker 1: Go follow my media company on all of his platforms, shay Shape Media and my clothing company eighty four, with eighty four being pinned in the chat. We want to thank our very special guests Devon h Chan for joining us tonight. The Chargers beat the Steelers by the score of twenty five to ten. Lions doma double up the Commanders forty four to twenty two as Dan Campbell takes over the play calling. Ravens beat the Vikings, run their record four and five, and I won three straight after losing after starting one in five. Who There's something today? Brown's lose to the Jets twenty seven to twenty. Kevin Stefanski said they're sticking with Dylan Gabriel. Jonathan Taylor rams for two hundred and forty four yards and three touchdown as the Colts winning overtime thirty one to twenty five. Matthew Stafford throws for another four has four touchdowns no interception as they beat the forty nine Ers. Matthew Stafford has three straight games in which he's thrown twelve total touchdowns.
Speaker 2: Zero interceptions.
Speaker 1: Three straight games with at least four touchdowns and zero interceptions. That's the first time that's been done in NFL history. Patriots beat the Buccaneers twenty eight to twenty three, and the Bears rally pass the Giants twenty four to twenty. Thank you guys for joining us. We'll see you tomorrow night after the Packers Eagles game. I'm up, He's Ojoe, We're out. Thanks for joining us with tomorrow,