Speaker 1: Elvis Durand's phone tap.
Speaker 2: You know what, we're going back to the root, to the phone tap today. A phone tap merely is what we've all, well most of us have been doing all our lives. When we were kids, we used to crank call people yeah, And so we thought today we would take phone taps all the way back to the beginning of time. The origin of the phone tap is simply described as, you know, calling a grocery store or asking them if they have chickens feet yeah, or do you have olive oil in a bottles?
Speaker 1: Getting pissed colleague.
Speaker 2: Soone asked asking them if they were refrigerators running? Need better cutch it? Well, that's really those are the beginning. Those are the beginnings of the phone taps. So we thought today's phone tap, we'd go back to the very beginning. It's a phone tap tag team. We're gonna start out with Froggy just calling someone at random and just act in the fool.
Speaker 1: Hello, and I can't lean that a excuse me? Hello, you're good? Good?
Speaker 2: Going down there?
Speaker 1: The good? I'm not understanding you. What did you just say?
Speaker 2: Get then?
Speaker 1: Then, Jim Grand damn god, damn it. Wait, you want to have to speak a little more clearly, slowly too. I don't wanna Okay, this is stupid.
Speaker 2: All right, understand what he was saying. And then let's see Garrett decided to have some fun.
Speaker 1: Hi, this is me name. How can I help you do? Don't you you wanted to order something else? All I'm hearing is the bird I can't understand. Thanks, you have to deal with this. Hello here, you're here. Listen. This is a business line. And if you call this number with your stupid prank call, I don't know. I don't know who you are doing. My husband is a coffee You would run this number and put you in jail. So you can end this call and not call her establishment again.
Speaker 2: All right, there's Darren. My gosh, he sounds like this is so stupid, but it continues and now scary making a phone call.
Speaker 1: Hello is alright? Hello calling?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I can't really understand you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe you want to try call him back? Are you there? You could? Did you? Yeah? Go out? Yeah? Yeah? Some other? Who are you looking for? You have the wrong number. You should check the number that you're calling and not call my number. Okay, we do it? Three quarter m I know that's not my number.
Speaker 2: That's not my number.
Speaker 1: Don't call my number.
Speaker 2: Okay, come on, you got to get a translator or something. Man, I can't understand the word that you're saying.
Speaker 1: Okay, one guide. If you don't hang up, I'm gonna find out where this number is calling from.
Speaker 2: And I'm gonna come there and I'm gonna smash that phone. All right, and uh so, here come Danielle. Let's listen to what.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, still call it at all? I think you might have the wrong number. No, no, no, no, no no. Do you speak English? No? No, no English, Papa, no, no no, But I don't. I don't. I don't know what the English that is. I always think English.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 1: Don't know me what I don't. I don't know what you're saying. Pa, I don't know, but I don't know what you're saying. Ill go Bata and look at hell. Okay, you know what. I don't understand you? Please on Holida, Hello, and no, it's okay. I told you, no, I don't understand your liken't me. I don't know what you're saying. You called me. I don't know what you're yourself. I don't know what that means, I don't know what you're saying, Lika, what does that mean? Nda? Curiously, I don't is that even a language. I don't know what you're saying, and none of that makes sense Lema, goodbye. Oh I have to know the Elvis Duran phone tap. This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by Alltart Series. The Elvis Duran phone tab only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show