Speaker 1: We are alive. Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to another episode of Bet the Bus. I know what you're thinking. Who is this tall man and a cowboy hat? Where is our saving grace? Where is payoff Willie? Where's the man that's been making us money every single week except for a couple of weeks during the college football season. He's out. My man is in Barstol right now. He's at HQ. He's having a great time. He's doing what's it called surviving Barsol? Surviving Barsol. So we need to get a round apout for him, constantly growing the brand. Incredible for him, incredible for him. But if you see over to my left right here, we still get the little bibblehead. I was searching for it before we went a little guy. He's still with us. He's always gonna be on our prayers. Are probably wondering, who is this man sitting in front of me? Why is he sitting in Will's chair? You guys know me from busting with the Boys. I am stepping in for this man. I was grabbing names from everywhere. You can call me Louie Locks, you can call me tea bag Taylor, because what do I do when we go to Vegas. We put these little marbles, we put them in their mouth. That's what we're gonna have to do. And the situations you knew. The boys in the back. I had to look back at Bet the busy. We will calls you guys. We got Joey Parlay in the back. Joey Parlay. He will put things together for you. You give him sense, he makes dollars. That's what we talk about. Their baby. We also call him Joey Janitor because anytime you need something, Hey, the door's locked, we need somewhere's gonna come. He's got a whole stack of things in that pocket being bang boom. He's gonna have there for you where.
Speaker 2: You need to get int you need to get it.
Speaker 1: He's got all the keys. That man is a master key not only for buildings, but also for picks when it comes to the college football landscape. To his left is Jackie Slips. Jackie Picks. Jackie. Don't leave him in a room with your mother, because there will be a nip slip. That is the individual that I was always gonna come through and through for you guys. And then right in front of him is Gary Midnight, Gary B. And e he's breaking into your house during the holiday season, or when you lose a tooth and you act real nice, you're gonna be able to get yourself nice litt present when you bet with the boys and you make a whole bunch of money. And as always, the premier opportunity to give yourself a sponsor on this show, bet the bus Mitchie billboards. Show him the forehead, kid, let's see that for it, right that thing over the top. You can play anything you want in there. They literally are not enough words in the day year tod not fit on that forehead. We are here, folks, We are doing this. It is a massive opportunity. Speaking of opportunity, there's a lot of you individuals who might be behind on your bills, who might you know, be in a toxic relationship if opportunity doesn't knock. Build a door. I'm your teacher, and what can a teacher do for you? I can open that door, but you're the only individual that can walk in. Right now, today, we have five picks for you. I'm gonna let Jackie Slips go over that in a second. Those five picks are going to be your opportunity. Taylor Prayer what about the prayer, kick their ass, cover, make money? Amen, And now we've knocked it out of the fucking park. Boys, Let's keep this thing moving. Let's o this thing rolling. Jackie slips. What do we got for today?
Speaker 3: Great start, dude coming in just fresh off the bench, ready to take names.
Speaker 4: Impressive stuff we're gonna go over.
Speaker 3: Last week we went four and one, and the one team that let us down was our saving grace all year, Notre Dame. So they're on our hit list right now. But we were four and one. We've been financially solving for many weeks. Now we're crushing this. But with that being said, we're gonna move on to the first game. We're into it one by one. So starting off Ohio State app Purdue, the line is nineteen and a half. I want to know what you think, Michigan man.
Speaker 1: So there's a lot of things that come into my head when I'm going to pick these games. I started to figure out the layout of bet the Bus. How does it work? Fun? Fact? Mitchie Billboard gets all the information for us. He is the fact. He is essentially our chat GBT. We pop a little in there, we pop it in the search bar and what do we get. We get Mitchie giving us all that information. Now, I have two fears in life, two things that scare the shit out of me. One my sexuality from Jeffrey Star since February, and two snakes. So what do you do when you're afraid of something? You keep it close to you. You bring it in real tight, you bundle it up, you put in your pocket, and you know someday that battle's gonna come. It's not today. And that's why I'm going Ohio State minus nineteen and a half. They're an enemy. We don't like them. People hate on their colors all the time. Personally, I like their coast. They had a slow start against Maryland, but I guess what they did at the end. They eventually pulled away because they are a good football team. Here's why I like Ohio State. Before they go and play a true bruiser in Penn State next week, we a lot of people will sit here and say, this is one of those trap games. This is one of those times where hey, Purdue's gonna pull it away. How many times we've seen it? Taylor, what are you talking about? What are you thinking? Trust, hope, opportunity, Those are the three things we're going with here. You're gonna have to trust me, even though you don't know me. You've never seen Louis Lox. You're sitting on this bus before with Ohio State, they played Perdue before. What happened last time? Mitchie? What happened last time they played Perdue? They lost? When they played Perdue at Purdue, they lost. And so they've had a couple up and downs. Last week they watched bet the bus. They realized that you guys were all betting on Maryland. Oh Maryland's a good ball club. Tow a tongue of ba Loa's younger brother. He's gonna be able to do a whole bunch of things. He's gonna be able to maybe upset Ohio ohiose State in the shoe. What happened close game? We all sat there. Me personally, I was hoping for their downfall. But now I know in this game against the boiler Makers, who are a bad football team, don't get a twisted and their field is god awful, their stadium is small, and their press box is bigger than the damn stadium. It's a massive contradiction. So don't if something's right in front of you, and it seems like it's too good to be true. Sometimes it's just good to be true. Baby. We're taking Ohio State in nineteen and a half. Let's move on to the next one.
Speaker 3: Love it, Love it next game A game the boys will be in attendance for this Texas A and M at Tennessee in Knoxville.
Speaker 4: The line is three and a half.
Speaker 3: You've been with the balls sometimes, you've been against them sometimes, So I'm curious to know where you're leaning.
Speaker 1: So I'm glad you brought that up because I've been nasty. I've been nasty to this bus. Michigan got good at football, and what happened it got to my head. Do I still believe Michigan's gonna win a national championship? Yes? Do I think Michigan is the best team in all of college football? Yes, But that doesn't take away from the fact that I've been nasty the two boys in the back, and that's why I lost them against in the bust and Bowl. Obviously the result was still the same. Didn't need you. But every day we're gonna work a little bit more. Every day we're gonna work a little more to mend these Bridges So Texas.
Speaker 4: A and M at Tennessee minus A Tennessee.
Speaker 1: Listen to A and M's coming off a bad loss against Alabama. That was tough. I think Casey Smith's out there walking down the streets of New York talking about how bad they are. I think Jimbo's the head coach, are right, Jimbo fishies and million a year. They're saying, they're calling for us head. Get him out of here, get him out here. He's lost the locker room. The last few times they played Tennessee, they've beaten Tennessee. Tennessee are villains when they lose. You see what happened with South Carolina. They lost to South Carolina last year when they were truly contenderous and looked like they were gonna go to the College for Wall playoffs. They lost. Would they do to South Carolina? This is no disrespect to Joey Parlay. This is no dispect to You want to bring up history, I just want to see why we're conjuring something and making something during Spectober and our cauldron of why we're gonna pick these teams. They are a vengeful team. They've lost a few times. They lost to Florida in a bad way, and they are now they are on their way back. I'm taking Tennessee at minus three and a half. They are going to walk in Nyland Stadium and they're not going to be able to hear a thing. I wasn't gonna cussed. I was about to say the effort. They're not gonna be able to hear a thing in front of one hundred and five thousand fans screaming their heads off. Checkered, was it right? Checker? We're doing Checker Stadium across the board, A and M. Listen. They have a great tradition. They got the guys out there, the soldiers that support this country and help us keep freedom free. But they're in Texas. They're not gonna be able to be there to help them. The Vols fans are going to run. True. It is going to be a beautiful game in neland Stadium, and we'll see a happy Jack's Jackie slips on Monday when we get back on busting with the boys. Let's move on to the next game.
Speaker 4: We can only play like two seconds.
Speaker 1: That's all right, but you know what that was? That was a taste.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, but yeah, we're moving on, we got you and seed.
Speaker 3: This is a back to back ranked matchup twelve of you and C at twenty five Miami.
Speaker 4: The line is three and a half. You got some data for us.
Speaker 1: Do listen, Miami. You've lost your locker room. The coaches have lost their locker room. It's abysmol over there. The way you lose the game last week, you take a knee. You win the game when you run the ball and you're in four minutes. Rules are very clear, stay in bounds, take care of the ball, no penalties. That's what happens when you're in four minute. But in this situation, you just gotta take a knee. If you go look back at some of the videos of that game, you're gonna see offensive linemen sitting on the sideline, truly crying, tears streaming down their face. The hawks, the brutes, the strong boys who don't show a whole lot of emotion. He's sitting there and you can read his lips and says, what the are we doing? I didn't curse again, what the are we doing? Tears streaming down his face, Dave. They have lost the locker room. You and see a good ball club. I know when I typed on bet the bus a while back walking payoff Willie. He's talking about UNC Minnesota. I'm pretty sure he took Minnesota in that game. We're not gonna do that this time, boys, We're gonna take you and see minus three and a half. They scored more than thirty points in all their games this year. Miami one of the dumbest football teams in recent history. Though, that little concoction right there, that little that's peanut butter and jelly.
Speaker 4: Is so bad. You you just felt bad.
Speaker 1: You felt terrible.
Speaker 4: God, no, it was.
Speaker 1: It was truly like you know, it's it's disgusting. And I know that. I know we talked about overs and unders, and I know that Mitchell, you picked out ls was it lsu Ole miss back? And they scored over one hundred points? You're two and oh, how do you feel about this one? Because I feel like I'm not gonna say my opinion, but it really seems like we have an opportunity here to double down on a nice little parlay in one game. Let me pull it up real quick. Pull it up, dude, We had all the time in the world. What are you leaning up like that for? It's Okay, that's okay. I gotta look at the notes, the all up in that thing on that back.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think the over will be the play here because Drake may On offense has been unreal. I mean he threw for four hundred yards and for three or four touchdowns.
Speaker 2: That's year.
Speaker 5: Note last week no interceptions and uh something I forget the I think the quarterbacks name for Miami is Jake Vandyke. He's been he has the Miami offense like top twenty in the nation as well, and defense in these games have kind of it's just not really there.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 5: And so I think there's gonna be plenty of points in this game. Take the over.
Speaker 1: Did the over fifty six points?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: I say we lucked one into, don't we? Boys? Is your call?
Speaker 4: You're you're steering this ship.
Speaker 1: Obviously, ever steering the ship. This is a team here. This is not a dictatorship. It's more of a democracy in my mind, because freedom baby.
Speaker 4: We just want to see though.
Speaker 1: I will tell you right now, I'm holding the over that game on you. I'm taking the over in that game.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 1: I think you follow Mitch's he follow his information, you follow what he has to deal with God didn't give him a big brain for nothing, and that's why we're going to keep following him in and out throughout this whole thing. Let's talk about something that you can follow all the time. That's cars dot com. All right. Cars dot com is the leading digital marketplace that connects car shoppers with their perfect car, celebrating twenty five years of helping shoppers research, find inventory, finance and sell cars. Wherever life takes you next and whoever you're looking, whoever you're looking to be, there's a car for that on cars dot com. Up to fifty thousand cars are at a daily at cars dot com, shop over two million cars for two million possibilities. Find your next possibility at cars dot com Possibility, Opportunity, Hope. Trust Now, cars dot com, let's talk about this, dude. Why are you trusting me? Why did I just grab the reins at this beautiful ship and start rolling and moving forward? Look at the games you're gonna see in here. Michigan's playing in the end of this week. It's minus thirty and a half, thirty five and a half for Michigan. I am very positive.
Speaker 4: There, right, yeah, keep going, keep going.
Speaker 1: I am positive that Michigan's gonna win game, however, because because of the past. We can go fishing in a pond and take Nebraska plus eighteen right now, but I'm going in the fucking ocean and we're taking down the whale. Nebraska money line is your lock of the week because of other things. What was the quote you said a while back, Jackie?
Speaker 3: The definition of insanity is doing the same things over and over and expecting different results.
Speaker 1: Amen. And that is why you've come here. We saw what happened last week and two weeks ago. You guys had a great slate, and Nebraska pulled one off last week. As we're going into a bye week, I'm not going to even talk about Michigan anymore in this game. The best tam in college football probably, but I'm not going to talk about them anymore during this Let's go to one of their other rivals, Jackie, who what's this game right now?
Speaker 3: This is our They're not necessarily our enemy yet, but we've got a big game. It's number twenty one Notre Dame at number ten USC the lines two and a half favorite two Notre Dame.
Speaker 4: After Notre Dame's tough loss, what do you think I.
Speaker 1: Think Notre Dame is a good ball club. I think Shane Gillis is a good man. I called Shane Gillis after Louisville. He didn't answer, texted him, Hey, thinking about you, all right? He said, He said to me, nothing matters anymore. That's how hard Notre Dame and Notre Dame fans are taking this loss. Versus Louisville Ohio State. When they played Ohio State, Notre Dame should have kicked the three in the first quarter and they should have had eleven men on the field for the last play of the game. You do those two things, you win that game and you're undefeated, and then maybe doubt doesn't creep in when you're playing Louisville. It's a butterfly effect. You've seen the movie with Ashton Kutcher. Everything matters every time we do something. Every day you wake up and you make your better you don't make your bet, it's going to change the trajectory of your day. I think Notre Dame is hurting right now. I think USC is full of themselves right now. I believe Notre Dame, the head coach, that fan base deserves this win and they are going to take down USC in something. Dude, they USC's they're good. They're a good ball club. They were blowing the doors off of Colorado. Who we know. This is gonna be Delon Sanders worst football team he's ever gonna have. Next year they are gonna be so much better. But Colorado started coming back at the end. You see that's not full four quarters. Arizona State last week. Coach Dealingham, I love him to death. He went to high school with him. He's a good man. Charlie Rago was my head coach in high school. They got a good ball club coming. You saw Dillingham a couple of weeks ago doing the playoffs, playoffs, playoffs, playoffs. We're talking, we're trying to win games here. He was doing his best job to do that, to send a message to his boys, and he took Colorado to overtime. Wat all those things mix. You see Colorado come back from USC. You see Arizona State where what they got there? Hose weather hose, And then you kind of just do ball for fun, right, it's not it's not SEC ball, it's not big ten ball. So really we got a hobby school playing against USC. We had that they do this they had Reggie Bush, they stole a high. Those are two different programs and they're going to overtime. That teams are fraud in my opinion, And like I said, you can go with that one, you don't have to go down. I'm going with Notre Dame minus two and a half. What does Vegas know? Why is Notre Dame favored? Right? Sometime we're always fighting Vegas. But when you see things like this and they're just giving you free money and they're basically telling you, they're giving you the answers the test, like you're taking your SATs, you get the key. What's right next to you, Vegas is key. Put that thing down, get a perfect score. You going any school you want after that. And that is why we're gonna take Notre Dame minus two and a half. It's gonna be a hell of a ball game, a hell of a ball game, and I can't wait to see.
Speaker 5: It all right.
Speaker 3: Moving on, we have Stanford at Colorado LINEUS ten and a half. And yeah, I mean you can't really mention college football right now with I'm mentioned in Colorado?
Speaker 1: That is true?
Speaker 4: What do you got?
Speaker 1: I felt like he didn't like that very much. You don't like the fact that Colorado is mentioned.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I do. It's just it's a weird one, you know.
Speaker 3: So the media loves them and they're killing it, and you know they're holding up the watch and in some weeks you know they're getting dropped forty on their heads.
Speaker 4: So I don't know.
Speaker 1: This is one of those things where you you look back in the games and you realize, like the stats don't lie, right. Colorado's allowed the second most sacks this year along thirty one. That's that's ridiculous. What else have they been doing they've been They're ranked one hundred and twenty second in the nation, allowing thirty four points per game. Stanford or the Stanford of old? Are the Stanford when Jim Harball was there. No, they're not. It's Colorado. Are they frauds? It's so hard to dictate whether or not they're frauds because they're much better football team they were last year. But when I see when I see him putting the watch up after beating a hobby football school the way they did, to me, that doesn't sit right with me. They're just they're happy to get wins. Right now, they're going to be a hell of about Deon Sanders. Deon Sanders is going to be able to possibly win a national championship at Colorado in the next three to five years. That's how many good recruits he's going to be. This. Like I said before, this is gonna be one of the worst teams they've ever had. And I think Stanford they've got the history, they've got the understanding of what pack twelve balls all about. I think they go in there and I think they're gonna win that game by more than ten and a half points. I think. I think right now, if you look at the whole the sleep.
Speaker 4: Colorado or Stanford is the underdog.
Speaker 1: So I think Stanford is going I think Stanford plus ten and a half.
Speaker 4: Jock, thank you, just to clarify, right.
Speaker 1: Six hours of sleep in forty eight hours. That's why we're lying you boys with the big brains, the smartness, the keenness to help me with that situation right there. Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd like to think. I I think Colorado wins this game. I don't know about how much, but if they do lose, in the off chance, I think we got to start with the call of Frado's you know, because they're.
Speaker 1: Like, fuck, did you is that premeditator?
Speaker 4: Or was that the cuff's straight off?
Speaker 1: So was it premeditator? Is it straight off?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, straight off? Not premeditor. It was off the cuff adds of two minutes ago. Technically premeditated, but not about that.
Speaker 1: When this game came up, when you.
Speaker 4: Said are they frouds? Are they not? You know, my brain goes call of Frado, who knows, We'll see, We'll see.
Speaker 1: You might be the wittiest individual in the world of that one. I think we could be really looking at that. We're probably going to I bet you Stanford actually a Wednesday game. I'm not going to do it because, like we saw in the bus and bowl talking about covering and all that, like our boy, our boy took Nebraska money line in the situation ten and a half. It's a big spread, Vegas. We got to play into their game a little bit. We're gonna take Stanford at plus ten and a half. Should we talk about Let's move on.
Speaker 4: To lock of the Week, which is presented by Hello Fresh.
Speaker 1: But we gotta know the crazy schedule can make it easy to fall back on your dinner time recipe rut keep keeping meal time exciting with more than forty recipes to choose from every week, so there is always something delicious to discover with Hello Fresh. With so many in season ingredients. Literally, my dude, I'm telling you, I literally I'm going blood. With so many in season ingredients, you'll taste all the freshness of fall in every bite of Hello Fresh. Chef crafted recipes produce it produce. Travel from the farm to your door for peak ripeness you can taste. HelloFresh does all the shopping and meal planning for you. Ingredients arrive at your door pre portion and ready to cook, along with pictured step by step recipe cards. How easy is that? Boys, go and scoo down little bit more? Okay? Turn two. HelloFresh market for yummy add ons and enjoy season's limited time fall flavors. Lineup. Feast on desserts like apple cider cake Mmm with caramel sauce yum or please or a please A crowd with advertizers, dude, Light the barbecue pulled pork nachos, and don't forget the mini pumpkin cheesecake. Perfect for a me time treat. Go to HelloFresh dot com slash five zero bus and use code five zero bus for fifty percent off plus free shipping. If you're looking to get healthy, like, what do I.
Speaker 2: I mean, everybody's always commenting about your weight? How good you look? I mean, hello fresh body? By, Hello fresh.
Speaker 1: Body by, Hello fresh? You go to you do that little sixteen eight fast? Hello fresh? I mean? What are you not getting? Boys? That is that's the recipe. That is the recipe.
Speaker 3: Oh you're about the vicinityrus. You're about to give us the recipe for this lock of the week.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it. I appreciate you keeping on.
Speaker 3: Top ten matchup sive me an awesome game number eight Oregon at number seven Washington and the line is three.
Speaker 4: So what is your recipe for this lock of the week?
Speaker 1: The line is three organ Is plus organ Is underdogs at plus three. Here's why I like organ When you saw them play Colorado. It's interesting that we've brought up Colorado in three of these five games. When they play Colorado, they play Colorado's playing for clicks. What did Oregon say? Because I can't remember. Orgon's not playing for clicks. That's what we do, that's what we know. We know that's a good ball club. And this is one of those things too. You see Vegas, why do they have them at plus three? That's free money. We're gonna take that right now. We're gonna take Oregon plus three. They've outscored both of their conference opponents eighty four to twelve. If you're outscoring your conference opponents eighty four to twelve, I think there's only one teams them that morning. It's Michigan. But we're not gonna talk about them, because we said we're not gonna speak about Michigan anymore. They're first in scoring defense is allowing eleven point eight points per game. That is, with that recipe of scoring and defense, how are you not gonna take Oregon. Washington's a good ball club. The state of Washington has figured out their stadiums. They've figured out how to make them loud, how to make him exciting, how they get after it. You tear it all the wood, you put in the aluminum, and it's vibrating. It's gonna be a loud ballgame. It's gonna be a loud ballgame in Washington. But when the when the game's all said and done and the clock strikes zero, you're gonna see ducks. On top. You're gonna see ducks flying high and you might see them. You might even see the ducks flying south to LA for the college football playoffs when this whole thing's over. That's how confident I feel in the Oregon Ducks, and that's why they are our lock of the week at plus three.
Speaker 2: We feel amazing, and we do have a parlay for you.
Speaker 1: Is this from Joey Parlay? Kind of Okay, if.
Speaker 2: There's one thing better than one brain, it's two brains.
Speaker 1: Who's braining you're doing with Mitch's brain? That's two and a half brains? Brother, facts Pats facts genius, genius genius.
Speaker 2: I would like to pass this off to Mitch. It takes a village lead us to the Promised Land.
Speaker 1: What you got for us? Billboard?
Speaker 5: All right, So I know we haven't done one of these in a while, but this is a teaser parlay. So what a teaser is is you get to buy some points. This is a five point teaser parlay. So we're going Florida State. They are originally minus seventeen and a half against Syracuse. We're gonna bump that down to twelve and a half. Oregon, Like you just said, they're plus two and a half. We're gonna bump that up the plus seven and a half. Louisville. They're playing Pittsburgh. Louisville just beat Notre Dame. Pittsburgh not very good. They're we're moving Louise from minus seven and a half to minus two and a half USC. Like you just said, I think that's gonna be a close game. I know you took Notre Dame, but I'm gonna take USC plus seven and a half. So both best can win here, both best can win here. So with that, that's a four point or a four leg five point taser parlay plus three hundred. I think that feels pretty saucy to me. I'm definitely gonna be taking this this weekend. If you want to ride with me, with me JP and our two and a half brains, let's do it.
Speaker 1: I think I'm riding with that. That's fucking money. I love everything about that. When you first said USC, I felt struck. I took a little bit personal, but I saw the way you moved the line it that shit fires me up a little bit. That is that's a solid deal. A solid deal, question, JP, why didn't you do it? Because you're the Parlay guy.
Speaker 2: It's not about me all the time.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: We got four people back here, four great inputs, four different ways to make money. They always tell you how to get rich, multiple streams of income. We have four different streams of income back here, but we've only been hearing from one. You gotta level up, man, you gotta level up. And that's what I wanted to do this week. Add another stream of income.
Speaker 1: Diverse portfolio. That is incredible. Listen, boys, uh, I appreciate you tuning in with us. This is my first time doing this. I didn't have a whole lot. We had a lot going on this weekend. I had to jump on board. I got more sleep last night than I probably ought in the last three days, which is incredible. I'm exhausted. The boys in the back absolutely crush shit. You got Billboard Mitch, you got Joey Parlay, you got Jackie Slips, and you got Gary Midnight. All of these guys putting it together, doing a fantastic job week in and week out, allowing me to step in for a week, allowing me to sit here and host with you and hopefully gaining your trust. Over the course of these last thirty minutes. I hope you guys win. I know you guys will win because if opportunity doesn't knock, you make a door, have a day, good lie, luck and we will see you next week on Bet the bus.
Speaker 4: Job boys, you killed that great job.
Speaker 1: He killed that bro