Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly Show. Kenny is the Jesse Kelly's Show. Final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Wednesday. I'll home days. So we're gonna have all kinds of stuff that we have to get to this hour. We're gonna talk about what the census found. Surprise, surprise, foreigners voting in the elections. Communists are almost always rich kids. What's that about. We'll discuss it, A sharp decline in America's support for India. All that. I'll get to a bunch of emails, so much more coming up in the final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a Wednesday. In fact, I want to begin actually with this one, Jesse. I'm a fifty six year old to recap before I go to the email. Tianna Dresser Desher sorry, joined us last night. She's one of these economic brain types. That's why I wanted to do to come on. And she dropped a bomb on the show. Just absolutely drop the bomb. Here was the bomb. She dropped social security the way the laws are written. Right. She wasn't advocating for or against this, she was saying the way the laws are written. When social Security becomes insolvent twenty thirty two. I think she said maybe twenty thirty three, but twenty thirty two will go with that. If nothing is done between now and then, then everybody on Social Security, maybe this is you, is going to get a twenty four percent reduction and their Social Security check. The reason I say that's a bomb is I have many people in my life who get Social Security. I know many people who need Social Security. We get emails all the time from people who that's how they pay their bills. If it's not their only source of retirement income, it's a big chunk of it, and all of a sudden, reducing that by twenty four percent by a quarter, basically that is gigantic. Now combine that with the knowledge that nobody in Washington, nobody, nobody has the courage to discuss this issue, and they don't want to discuss it because it's the ultimate electoral pariah. If you so much as mention maybe reforming something in some way, you will lose your seat. It's the biggest guarantee to lose. So everyone's afraid to touch it. Yet the math says, this catastrophic event is coming, and it's coming soon. Twenty thirty two. It's not that far away. It's soon. And so anyway, that's what came out last night. Back to this email, Jesse, I'm a fifty I'm a fifty six year old electrician and have paid into Social Security for forty years. I just heard your guest about the twenty four percent cut. They are giving all this free stuff to other nations, immigrants and citizens that don't pay anything in and I'm about to lose my beeping retirement fund. My government has completely betrayed blue collar America. I'm ready to revolt. This is not the only one of these emails I got, and I knew it was coming. Look, I didn't know that it was coming that soon. When she dropped that, I'd not heard that before. I knew insolvency was coming, and under I didn't know the laws flat out written twenty four percent reduction. All Right, this guy says he's getting ready to revolt, it's hard to blame him. Think about this. I don't know what your situation is, but fifty six years old, I don't know what his plan is. Could be next year retiring, could be ten years from now retiring. Who knows what his plan is, and to find out that the government has so mismanaged the funds in this country that he is about to get his retirement slashed. It is going to create so much anger at a time where there already is probably more anger now towards the government than there ever has been before. Republicans and Democrats. I'll read you this little tidbit. This is from Ryan Gradusky. I want to make sure he gets credit because I didn't dig this up. This year had the highest number of incumbents lose their primary of any non redistricting year since nineteen seventy. What was going on in nineteen seventy. In nineteen seventy, the Vietnam War was raging. By that point in time in the war, I mean, I realized it was always fairly controversial, but by that point in time in the war, it was majorly controversial. There was such anger towards the government. There were a bunch of people who lost their primaries because of it. This year, fifty six years later, we've had as many as that. There is so much anger and resentment towards Washington, DC. And it's totally justifiable right now, I think, and I don't want you to freak out about this because all you and me, all we can do is just live through every day. That's all we can do. Wake up, tackle whatever controvers controversy is in front of us, and get through every single day. I think that we're going to see a lot of political upheaval in the next few years in this country. I think we will. And I'm not saying there's gonna be a civil war. That's not at all what I'm saying. I'm the revolted, I'm not saying that at all. Who knows what will come, but that's not what I'm saying. But you can see the American people being so dissatisfied and as their standard of living goes down. I know you already saw our national debt hit forty trillion dollars a day, so that's going to lower our standard of living. So standard of living going down, inflation killing every single person, social security potentially if nothing is done in the future, getting slashed like that. You could see the American people wiping out their government at the polls every two years. You really could see it every two years. Look, there's a chance that's we already talked about. There's a chance it's coming in November. I don't celebrate that. I'm gonna work very hard to make sure that does not happen. But I can't swim against the ocean, you cat, either. We can only do what we can do. There is a chance, even though the country member, the country does hate Democrats, this is a feather in our.
Speaker 2: Cat when it comes to the Democratic rant, the net favorability rating of the Democratic Party. You know, back in twenty eighteen, when Democrats during the first Trump presidency, right when they were able to win back control the House, they were even they were even right favorable minus unfavorable, even at zero zero zero. Now look at this, twenty five points under water.
Speaker 1: Oof country hates Democrats. That might help us. I'm assuming it will help some. There's a chance we just get wiped out in November because everyone's mad. Stuff's too expensive. And then maybe twenty twenty eight, maybe the backlash goes the other way, or maybe it keeps going our way. Then maybe twenty thirty two comes back the other way. Maybe think about that. There's a chance we see huge political swings in this country back in in the next few years. And I know that's daunting. Obviously, I'm not gonna sit here and cheer for it. I just want stability. I want to live in peace. I want to watch my documentaries and talk about history with you. I don't want these massive controversies and terrible things that affect your life. So I'm not celebrating it. But I'll tell you what. It's gonna be interesting times. It's gonna be interesting times. Hey, Jesse, I appreciate the commentary on delicious foods that I've made your world famous caso to the light of many friends. I travel a lot in my work, however, and I need some of your best suggestions for delicious foods I can get quote on the road. I already loged Taco Bell and Friedo's. What else is out there that I'm missing? Please don't include anything Ob would suggest, as I already know it won't taste good, and you are, of course correct about that. Your name, his name is Bill says. I can say his name. Speaking of Ob, I'll get back to you in a moment. Bill. Speaking of do you know what she did? She decided she wanted to have a rap, right, which is a rap? Is what? It's a burrito? She wanted to have a rap.
Speaker 3: But.
Speaker 1: Instead of taking a tortilla like a normal human being, or a piece of whatever unleaven bread for Chris. Instead of that, she baked some sort of Chris, get this egg cottage cheese mixture. She Oh, I know, Chris, Oh, I know. I made the exact same face. And I was trying not to make the face as she was describing it to me because she was so proud. She baked that into some protein packed, ultra healthy tortilla and then she filled that with other healthy stuff and ate it. And I know, Chris, I'm gonna throw up too. And she liked it when she was telling me about it. She wasn't horrified. Jewish producer Chris is driving right now. She wasn't horrified. She was happy what Chris refried beans on burritos. Oh yeah, and you know how much I hate beans. Refried beans are all right by me. Yeah, they can really make a good notcho All right, I'll answer Bill's question, then we'll talk about why the hatred of India hang.
Speaker 3: On The Jesse Kelly Show on air and online at Jesse kellyshow dot com.
Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Kelly Show. On a wonderful, amazing Wednesday. I'll hump Day. Remember you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Before we get to these poll results, America is pretty sour on India, and what's that all about. Before we get to that, I have to finish answering Bill's question. Travels a lot looking for good road food that he doesn't have to tell his wife and or girlfriend about. I'll hit you with a couple things. First, church is Chicken. I know. Look, I know you're traveling. You will always want to make sure you know and follow the firearms laws in whatever area you're in. Not saying that's what I do, but I'm advising you to do that. Try to make sure you have a gun on you if you go to Church's Chicken at all times. That said, Church's Jalapino cheese bombers are the greatest side item of any road place you can imagine in this country. They are fantastic. That's one. Two. I discovered something recently and I'm going to tell you about it. I'm assuming you have heard. I guess it's going to depend on where you are. Because I told my New York buddy about this last night, he'd never heard of it. Zaps chips. You've heard of zaps Chris is nodding his head. Of course, everybody in Texas and the South is going to know. I don't know how big they are up north or Midwest or California, but zaps Chips they're like these kettle chips. Zaps Chips discovered this one last week. Haven't told ab about it yet because I'm worried about what she'll say. They have a new flavor called big Cheesy, Big Cheesy, Chris, we've got to go, oh, wait, your dieting, aren't you. I was gonna say, whatever, Chris, get some for me so I can eat them in front of you. We got to get some here in the studio, all right, all right, Jesse. The subject to this one is hatred for Jews. I enjoyed how you made a humorous response out of Tuesday's email that came from a guy who hates and blames Jews personally. It just fills me with anger to hear people talk that way. I honestly don't understand how we got here with a particular people group being treated with rank, hatred, hatred, and hostility. I really do appreciate you being above all that. Well, Okay, you don't understand how we got here. That's very that's very fair, and thank you for the email. But remember a group of people, any kind a religion, skin color, location, whatever, a group of people being being on the outs with another group of people. That is not unique to our situation today. That's how human beings operate. That is an instinct inside of every human being. And by the way, it's a bad one, right to some extent. To some extent, it's a bad but I guess it can be good if you're trying to maintain a certain kind of culture or whatnot, but that can turn ugly so bad. Us we are good, we are right. Those people over there, they're bad, they're evil. And that is not unique to Jews, or or Christians, or white people or black people, were Americans or Chinese or anything else. That is how all of humanity has operated for the longest time. We're good, they're bad. That story Jesus, the story about the Good Samaritan, the good Samaritan story, where I mean the Samaritans. They were very much, very much on the outs with the Jews at the time. Back in the day. The Samaritans were the dirty, low down outsiders, Jesus said, Hey, there's a Samaritan on the side of the road. You should stop and help that guy. Now today, because we all have known that story. It's been passed down through history. Even Jewish producer Chris has heard that story, even though it's the New Testament. Because we all know that story, we think to ourselves, well, well, yeah, you should stop and help the guy. Why wouldn't you stop and help the guy who cares that he's a Samaritan? You know that word doesn't even mean anything to us, But remember that was revolutionary teaching at the time. Wait, you want me to interact with a Samaritan? All humans act this way, and there's something else to it. And I need to drive this point home. IQ is hugely in play here. This is what I mean. Why do we do that? Why do we classify things like that? Hey, everybody with green eyes evil, everybody with blue eyes good? What's tempting about doing that? It makes everything simple, doesn't it. It simplifies life. It simplifies who the good guys are, who the bad guys are, It makes everything simple. Well, who likes things ultra simple without any nuance whatsoever? Dumb people, morons, like that. Then if you go back throughout history and you look at the people who practiced the most rank prejudice against anybody, against everyone, you can possibly find, not always, but almost always, they're the dumbest possible people you can find. You know, KKK is a good example in this country. You know that if you compare the KKKIQ to the IQ of Black Lives Matter activists today, I bet you they'd be identical. It's just the dumbest people you find, the dumbest, most low rent people, and those are the people who want to make sense of life that way. These people are evil, these people are good. Whatever. Don't let them get you down. Let's talk now about this India thing before we get to that. Home protection is not something that you can just hope. You have to do something to protect your house. You have to do something. But that sounds expensive, doesn't it. Well, simply Safe is here to make it simple and affordable. Did you know that simply Safe they have this AI powered outdoor camera thing where they monitor things for you, and they have live US based agents. If they detect something that step in, call the cops. Know, you know, the best way to protect your house is to stop somebody before they get in and simply Safe has that for you? Did you know that they've they've been protecting your world for twenty years. It's their anniversary. You want to save sixty percent on your new simply Safe system at simplysafe dot com slash Jesse. That's simplysafe dot com slash Jesse. There's no safe like simply Safe.
Speaker 3: The Jesse Kelly Show on air and online at Jesse Kellyshow dot com.
Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Wednesday. Member. If you miss any part of the show, you can download the whole thing iheard Spotify iTunes. Before we get back to the emails, I don't wanted to touch on this. Pupol shows declining support for India among h one b uproar. So this is going to be something that a lot of a lot of different ethnic groups. I guess I'll call it nationalities. Whatever they're going to experience in America more and more going forward. And you can celebrate that, you can hate that. Maybe you are an Indian listening to the sound of my voice and that made you WinCE. Oh no, I don't so. Look, I can't make anything better, but I can explain. Over the years the country has, as you know, imported foreigners in mass, probably fifty years, you could argue fifty sixty years we have imported foreigners, not just illegals, legals and mass over and over and over and over and over again. This happens so often that now there are parts of the country that are saturated with people who are foreigners in the country. In fact, there are entire industries, government and otherwise set up to bring more foreigners into the country. And in the case of people from India, again it's not universal, but it doesn't apply to everybody from India. Oftentimes they set up these networks when they get here that are designed to import more. So it doesn't seem like or sound like you're just happy to be here, ready to assimilate. It sounds like you got here, got your foot in the door, and now your intention is to go grab everyone you know and bring them here too. Now I understand that tribal way of thinking, I do you can go to a Hindu temple here in Texas. This is just something that happens. And you will find signs advertisements for helping people get visas for their relatives back home. It's a fact. It happens. You will see in American companies. It's happened many times before. This is not just unique to Indians, by the way, But if somebody of Indian descent or maybe straight up from India takes over a company, or takes over at least hr in a company, all of a sudden, the Indian population in that company will increase dramatically in the coming years, and the American population will decrease. You want to know an example, go look up yous Aa went through this exact same thing in recent years. So and again, I want to stress I understand tribal ways of thinking. Hey, those are my people. I want to care about my cousin, my tribesman, my dad. I understand the tribal way of thinking. I do. However, from an American's perspective, do you know what that seems like? That seems like conquest. That seems like an intentional conquest. It seems like an intentional invasion. You may think to yourself, A, it's just my ten cousins. I don't want them stuck in India. Everyone's dying of diarrhea. I want them to come to America. I understand that. But here in America, how do you think that looks? There is a gigantic monkey god statue in the state of Texas right now. I think it's eighty feet tall. Now, your religious beliefs are your thing, how do you think that looks? It looks bad. And now when you get to where we are now economically, where people cannot find good jobs, there's all kinds of layoffs. Some of that A lot of that's due to foreigners, but a lot of it is flat out due to AI and various other things. The economy is changing, whatever the reasons. Sometimes the reasons don't matter. If you've just been laid off, then your brother's been laid off and you're stressing paying the bills, and you drive down to the local grocery store. Then there's an Indian family of twelve and there buying food. It wouldn't be a stretch to think to yourself, you know, what what are they doing here? They probably got my job? You go home. You see what I mean? This is not going to be unique to Indians people from India in the coming years. This is becoming more and more common as we get more strained here in this country economically, there's going to be less and less tolerance, not just for foreign wars, foreign adventures, there's going to be less and less tolerance for new arrivals here in the United States of America. And that's how it's always gone. You get you get tremendously generous when things are well, when things are going well for you, when things are prosperous. You know when you're when you just got a promotion at work, and of course you come home and you say, honey, we're going to Red Lobster. I got a promotion. I just got a ten percent raise, and you take her out that night. You know what you do instead of tipping twenty percent to the waitress, you know what, make it thirty. I got a little more scratch coming in. Now, it's human nature, and you know what happens when you get laid off. We're not going to red Lobster. We're eating crab mac. In fact, screw that, we're getting the off rand. And you know what, twenty percent tip, she wasn't that good. We'll make ten. You're going to see that more and more in the United States of America. Now as things get rougher here, it's do some emails Professor Kelly. As many of us have noted in recent years, the Democrats of the nineties were previous, and previously were seemingly pro Americans who had different views on taxes, foreign policy, etc. But they wanted America to win. Watching the old clips of Biden, Schumer, both Clinton's, even Obama running for the first term sounded like the current day Donald Trump. When did the Democrat Party go from pro American to anti American and communists? Do you think the Democrats of twenty forty sixty years ago were always just waiting for openings, as AOC said, or was there a shift you can point to? There was a dramatic shift with the election of Barack Obama. Obama really was a dramatic shift, and some of that was his fault and some of it was just stuff he could take advantage of. Barack Obama he did a lot to run quote normal Democrats out of the Democrat Party and replace them with people who saw America like he did as the big great Satan. Before Barack Obama, Democrats weren't really like that. I have huge disagreements with guys like Bill Clinton, and I think they did terrible evil trees and his things at times. But I think it would be a stretch to say Bill Clinton hates America. You could say corrupt, of course, maybe not the best husband in the world. But I think it would be a stretch to look at Bill Clinton and say he hates the country. Barack Obama hated the country, and he brought people into his administration like Done and Lisa Monico and others who also hated the country. And he filled up the government with people who hated the country. And as he did that, remember it's a powerful thing to be president for eight years. As he did that, he remade a lot of the Democrat Party's leadership. As you're purging the old and bringing in the new. Now you've got just flat out hatred of the country. So once the love of country is completely gone, you either just hate the country or and this is often the case, oh you care about his power. Here's a headline. This is from Just the News. Pelosi and Democrats kept Swalwell on the Intel Committee despite FBI warnings. Okay, so Nancy Pelosi, she could have ran Eric Swalwell off the House Intelligence Committee. They have all these secrets, classified documents. She knew about all his problems with fang fang, and yet she kept him on the committee. Is that because Nancy Pelosi hates America? Probably not. Nancy Pelosi only cared about power. She didn't care about the country. She cared about power. Kicking Eric Swollwell off the House Intel Committee would look bad, would make Democrats look bad. And if you don't care about the country anyway, if powers all that matter, as well, keep him right there. Kind of ugly. All right, we have one more segment. Hang up the Jesse Kelly Show. I like it returns next. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic, wonderful Wednesday, a home day, and you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. One more word on this foreigner things we had to talk about, you know, India, and I was discussing how much more insular Americans are now and how much more insular they're going to be as we get more economically strained and as we've seen the country be overrun with filth and crime, that we just were more insular. I talked about this all the time when Ukraine was kicking off that nobody cared, and Democrats wanted everyone to care, and Republicans wanted everyone to care. Mitch McConnell's up there telling everybody this was the most important thing in the world, but the poll numbers never reflected it. Nobody cared. A couple crazy libs online cared. Nobody cared. Ukraine never moved the needle. Why the United States of America We've been enemies with Russia forever. Why was America not emotionally invested in Ukraine. It wasn't because of Ukraine. It's because we don't care about other places now. We don't want to hear about them, none of them. Why Why were we okay with Venezuela. Venezuela was a good It was one of those things that everybody celebrated twenty four to forty eight hours. You know why, because it was fast and none died quick, fast, in and out done. Okay, sounds good. Wait a minute. We just went in there and we took him and we didn't lose them. Man, oh sweet, Why is this Iran stuff? Why is it devastating Trump's approval numbers right now? Devastating? You don't care about Iran. We're not emotionally invested in it, and you could arget who you're blue in the face. We should be. Americans don't want to hear about other countries right now. And that brings me to this little bit which Darlene Graham, Lindsey Graham's sister, the one running in a primary, I should note in South Carolina. She sits down for an interview and says this, Now, I just need to explain something to the Republican Party. You can be the most hardcore pro Israel person in the world. You can, honestly, you can be the most hardcore anti Israel person in the world. You probably have a hard time getting elected in the Republican Party, but you can be if I could give you some advice, shut up about it. Shut up about it, not because you're right or you're wrong. That's not me telling you how to think. Shut up about it because Americans don't want to hear about another country, and that includes Israel. This is a terrible, terrible.
Speaker 4: I have met with the Prime Minister and his wife. They were in town.
Speaker 1: She's talking about Netanyahu.
Speaker 4: I have met with the Prime Minister and his wife. They were in town for Lindsay's funeral. So it wasn't necessarily a discussion about moving forward. One thing I did ensure him that I will stand with Israel as well.
Speaker 1: No, No, Americans don't want to hear it. You know who doesn't want to hear that, the guy who emailed in who's face like a twenty four percent cut to his social security? Do you know how far down the list it is is on priorities for him that you to make that public pledge. Just focus on America and Americans. That is the path forward in the Republican Party. If you're going to get elected in the Democrat Party, honestly, the path forward is focus on destroying America. That is what the average Democrat voter wants. This is your average Democrat voter.
Speaker 3: Now. The two things that we're famous for is are committed to a program and our.
Speaker 1: Hatred of the United States Constitution. That's the average Democrat voter. To counter that, the average Republican voter, what they want now is their politicians to tighten up things right here, our economy, our jobs market, tighten up things in our community. It is not nineteen ninety anymore. Time are changing. No more of this wall. There's nothing more important than Ukraine, right now nobody wants to hear that right now, nobody. It's wild to me how they don't get it. Census Bureau finds over twenty four thousand non citizens voted in the twenty twenty election. Of course, do you remember what the actual margin was for Trump with the swing states? I mean I remember, right, I think it was like fifty thousand, fifty five thousand. Over twenty four thousand non citizens voted. And that's the ones they found. How many do you think are voting in our elections? Why do you think it is the Democrat Party all of them? Why do you think they all talk like this? Now here's enginetport.
Speaker 5: A comprehensive and clear pathway to citizenship for folks. I believe that Borner Patrol should make sure that they are six during the border. I believe, though, that there needs to be a clear, comprehensive and compassionate pathway to citizenship, especially for folks like Haitians and Venezuelans and Seyerians.
Speaker 1: Democrats don't want to flood the country with foreigners because they're so kind and compassionate. They want to flood the country with foreigners because they're the path the political power and now he has a headline, you know the thing headlines we didn't get to. Former Fauci advisor David Morins pleads guilty to conspiracy. Look, it's not everything, but it's something. Somebody pleaded guilty, and I don't know if he's going to end up in prison for a long time or not at all, but it's something. It's not what you deserve, but it's something. Iran eyes military targets in Europe if Trump escalates the war. I don't know how seriously I take this stuff. I don't know how much Iran can force project beyond terrorism in other countries. You know, they're eyeing targets in Europe. It's probably gonna be some dirty g hotty with a suicide vest then. I don't know how much. I mean, I could be wrong, but I don't know that. I believe that Pentagon rethinks golf basing after Iran war ends. Apparently there are discussions now that maybe, hey, we got troops dying in bases in Jordan, maybe we don't need bases in Jordan, and this is gonna be one of those changes probably that Clay Martin was talking about earlier in the show with easily available drones and things like that now to have physical above ground bases in various places. Maybe all that does now is set your troops up to get wiped out. That's true. Waffle House is testing out tacos in Atlanta area restaurant. I gotta be honest, I'm a taco fan. I'm a waffle House freak. As everybody knows. This feel like world's colliding. I don't think I support it. We're gonna come back to my own do it again, all right, that's all