Speaker 1: Well, well, come in.
Speaker 2: Your city, don't way I get, saying you a conscious willow besire, I tell, and if you want a little.
Speaker 3: Banging a y, ain't come along. If you're honest about yourself and your reputation, you want to leave when you can still walk out the front door and not be carried out the back door.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't you be willing to take an IQ test publicly as a head against the pattern of.
Speaker 2: The United.
Speaker 5: Do you regret saying that President Biden had a mental acuity, he had a sharpness to him. You said that up until July of last year. I said what I believe to be true.
Speaker 6: Freedom is back in style, Welcome to the revolution.
Speaker 4: Coming.
Speaker 2: Your city, don't the way I gets and saying you a conscious.
Speaker 7: CN New Sean Hennity Show, more the scenes, information on freaking News and more bold inspired solutions for America. Coming up next, our final news round up and Information Overload Hour.
Speaker 2: All Right, News round Up, Information Overload Hour as we get into some of the other news of the day we have not gotten into. Look, everyone likes football, and if you're a football fan, you can't he can't deny that. Bill Belichick's been one of the best coaches in NFL history, And anyway, it goes on what is usually meant to be. And I had been featured on this thing years and years ago. Cbea Sunday morning. And anyway, he's he's now going to go back to coaching. This time he's in the college ranks North Carolina he's going to be coaching for And anyway, what should be a pretty fluffy interview, A couple of minor questions, one that went really viral. Now he's seventy three years old. I don't really care too much about his personal life. That's his business. And he's dating a twenty four year old girl, which has raised a lot of eyebrows, and that's gotten a lot of media attention. And anyway, in the middle of this interview, the interviewer asked a simple question, Well, how'd you guys meet. A lot of people show up showing a lot of interest in this, and here's how the answer came out. Jordan Hudson, his creative mus as he writes in his book, make sure that's Jordan, was a constant presence during our interview. You have Jordan threat over there.
Speaker 8: Everybody in the world seems to be following this relationship. They've got an opinion about your private life. It's got nothing to do with them, but they're invested in it. How do you deal with that?
Speaker 9: Never been too worried about what everybody else. Thanks, just try to do what I feel like is that's for me and what's right?
Speaker 2: How did you guys meet?
Speaker 8: Not talking about this? No, No, it's a topic neither one of them is comfortable commenting on, though Hudson has recently posted about it on Instagram. You join instafa as you put it, I love that.
Speaker 2: There's some great pictures of.
Speaker 8: You and Jordan where you're a fisherman and she's a mermaid. It's charming, it's a different side of you. What's the reaction been like, what's it been like to have these different sort of photos. There's another one where you're doing I know you're not into meditation or yoga or pilates. You're balancing Jordan on your feet and she's doing kind of the Titanic post.
Speaker 9: So I'm on some of those social media platforms, but.
Speaker 1: I honestly don't follow them.
Speaker 2: I'm on them. I guess somebody posted it, but I'm not even aware what you're talking about. Also, but it's kind of quintessentially. You know, Belichick it as much as he gives these short answers. He's known for it when he was an NFL coach, just wouldn't answer questions, hated talking to the press. And then it came up the topic of Robert Kraft, the owner of the Patriots, is not mentioned a single time in the book at all, and then he just said, well, it's about my life life lessons in football, and really more about the ones that I experienced directly. I don't know. I don't know how Robert Kraft gets totally ignored in this book, but he did. And anyway, here to weigh in on this and some of the other random issues of the days, our friend Mark Simone, host of the number one morning show New York City on our affiliate at AM seven ten w R.
Speaker 1: How are you, Sar, I'm great, Hey, thank you for the Mayor Oal endorsement a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 2: You heard about that. Huh oh, I think you'd be great. What do you think.
Speaker 1: I can't go to politics. I love talking about it. I don't want to have a meeting with the Water Commission. I don't want to go to a town hall.
Speaker 2: You don't want the background check. You don't want you you don't need that in your life. You don't want their harassment. And I don't know if anybody's capable of fixing that city that you're so in love with.
Speaker 1: I love it. It's the center of the universe.
Speaker 2: It was the center that used to be the greatest city in the world. I used to declare it the greatest city in the world. And it's gone the hell in a handbasket. And even you can't deny it. And I know you live in a bubble in New York, because you know, thank god you make it off money that you can live in a bubble. But you got to admit that place has changed drastically for the worst.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at the window right now. The streets are packed, the restaurants are packed. This traffic it's great here. You take the subway, yeah, sometimes.
Speaker 2: A qualifier, sometimes only if I have to, if I can't get an uber, or it's the traffic is that bad that it forces me down into the rat infested subway system.
Speaker 1: Oh, even the rats are afraid to go in there anymore.
Speaker 2: It's probably true. And you're making my point by saying that I'm kidding, all right, what did you make? Did you watch this beellchecker thing? I was like, what is this? This is bizarre.
Speaker 1: You see this all the time. The guy is the toughest guy in the world. He's screaming at Tom Brady, he's toe to toe with Robert Kraft, he's fighting with the referee. But this twelve year old is timm will to do ordering mo around yelling at him. Don't answer that.
Speaker 2: Well, in fairness, I think she's twenty three years old, so let's be fair.
Speaker 1: Twenty three, of course, but she all makes a big difference. She's al really like a doctor Jill Biden. She's taking control of the interview.
Speaker 2: Actually she's twenty four. I stay in correct, I'm correcting myself. He's seventy three.
Speaker 1: She's twenty four, Yeah, twenty four. But she was definitely a doctor Jill Biden. She's like deciding what question he'll answer, and why can't you say where you met? That's a common question.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, that's not a particularly hard question. We're not going to say. And then it turns out I guess she'd given the answer previously, which makes it bizarre that they didn't want to talk about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she said they met and he came to her school and they met there, and I guess it was a recess or something. But no, Actually he signed a book and put a nice note to her. But good for him if he's happy with her.
Speaker 2: That's what I say. I mean, I understand people's obsession. I mean that is a pretty significant age difference, no doubt about it. And however, if they're happy, they're happy. End of story. As far as I'm concerned. The answer about Robert Kraft, look, you can't interpret it any other way. Then it for what it is, clearly a snub against Robert Craft. Things didn't end particularly well. Now they're disagreeing over how it came to an end. Craft had claimed he fired Belichick, Belichick saying it was a mutual decision. I would imagine the Craft fired them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would think so, and they're fired.
Speaker 2: I quit. I mean it probably sounds like one of those moments.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think the producer of sixty minutes kind of deal. You can't fire me. I quit five minutes ago. But ever since Belichick and Brady are gone the Patriots, it's never been the same. I think we all agree with Brady and nothing else that propelled them.
Speaker 2: What did you make of And I've never been a fan of how sixty minutes does its program. I don't know if I ever told you this. Sixty Minutes when during Trump's first term, they wanted to do a feature on me and Leslie Stall even went as far as to ask Trump himself to intervene and ask me. And Bill Shine also, who was working in the Trump White House at the time, asked him, you know, if if you could, if they could convince me to do it. And I'm like, well, I don't like how they do interviews because what they do is they'll interview you for a lengthy period of time. Then they build this whole narrative around the interview. They pick out only those portions that that work for them. I call it edited fake news. I'll never forget. I gave Ted Copple over an hour of my time and on the same show that Belichick was on CBS News Sunday Morning. It does this whole thing, Hey, you're dangerous for America and you're good at what you do. And then when I gave a really good answer, they clipped that and they didn't run any of it, so pisses me off. So I said I'd do live to tape. They said no, so I said, forget it. I'm not doing it. Was make the right decision.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, This radio show has a much bigger audience than sixty minutes, much bigger. What do you need to be at sixty minutes for? They should be trying to get on your show. They want some publicity. But you know, I was watching Scott Pelly and he talked about the producer of sixty minutes, how CBS was in it.
Speaker 2: Let me play it so everyone knows what you're talking about. Both called that thought. Bill, pick it up right there.
Speaker 9: Bill resigned Tuesday. It was hard on him and hard on us, but he did it for us and you. Stories we pursued for fifty seven years are often controversial lately, the Israel Gazo war and the Trump administration. Bill made sure they were accurate and fair. He was tough that way. But our parent company, Paramount is trying to complete a merger. The Trump administration must approve it. Paramount began to supervise our content in new ways. None of our stories has been blocked. But Bill fell if he lost the independence that honest journalism requires. No one here is happy about it. But in resigning Bill proved one thing. He was the right person to lead sixty minutes all along.
Speaker 2: Okay, so now you have all of these the inmates are running the asylum at MSDNC, you can call it basically accused your management of being racist and not get fired. And now you could take on your new owner as Scott Pelly's doing, and I would argue there's probably a certain amount of risk to it, so maybe give him a plus for courage. But you know what, he doesn't own the network. They do, and you work at the pleasure of the people that own the network at the end of the day. And you know, if that's the battle, the hill you want to die on, then die on that hill.
Speaker 1: Well, I see, I think it's the opposite. I think he gets an f because he made this whole speech about how the guy showed such principle it's the right thing to do. To Quinn, he was heroic to do it. And then Scott Pelly doesn't quit if he really.
Speaker 2: Believed that's a great point too. I mean, if if he's if you want to stand in solidarity, walk out of the door with him.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Look, basically, he did the right thing, but we're not going to do the right thing. We want to get paid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we want to get paid. I don't want to lose my job. I'm not getting hired anywhere else. Uh, that's for sure, all right. So I don't know if you're following the NFL Draft and this controversy. I've always been a big fan of Dion Sanders. I think Dean Sanders, I mean, I mean Neon Dion. He's he's just a character. But he also was has I think, shown himself to be a really good coach, and he'd been coaching his son, Shador Sanders, who was expected to go in the in the first round of the NFL Draft didn't make it. I think he came in at what one four something like that, and and I think the fifth round of the draft. And and he was picked by Cleveland, who even in the draft picked a previous picked a quarterback earlier one before him. And they have Joe Flacco also, you know, on their roster. I think he's quarterback number four. That's going to be a pretty crowded quarterback room. And I don't know what the reason why is. I really don't. It seemed odd to me based on his success and just look at its statistics. One anonymous coach, which I don't put a lot of credibility in, said he was the worst person he ever interviewed prior to a draft. I don't know if that's true or not, or that he's difficult. People are looking for excuses, but there's a lot of anger about this. What are your thoughts?
Speaker 1: Well, I never I love football. I could watch it all day, but I don't. I can't watch the NFL draft. I love baseball, but I'm not going to watch the NFL players meeting of the Major League Baseball players meeting. It's in the track record on this thing stinks. You see some of the greatest players in the history of the world, and they were the fifteenth round draft pick. And you see first round picks that have a terrible career so didn't mean anything. It's like getting in that Baseball Hall of Fame. You could name the greatest players who they wouldn't put in for twenty years. It's sick all the wrong people deciding. You know, it's like broadcasting executives. They never really know Guys like you know what to do and what to say.
Speaker 2: Oh again, I'd say you've had a very successful broadcasting career yourself, mister Simone. I think you're doing pretty well there. Quick break right back, more with our friend Mark Simone on the other side than your calls coming up eight hundred and nine to four one sewn. As we continue. We continue now at Mark Simone as we go through some of the other issues of the day. All right, So, I don't think I've been to an event in New York City where I don't run into you and Curtis Sliwa. I don't think so. I can't think of one. And I never went to too many events in New York City, which makes it to me strange, odd and kind of bizarre, and often like I kind of pride myself on the fact that I've never been to a White House Correspondence dinner, and I have no desire to ever go to one, because I don't like most of those people and they don't like me, and I'm I would never want to waste a Saturday night anyway. It took place this weekend, and you had the president of the White House Correspondent Association, where not enemy of the people, everyone stands and collapse, And meanwhile, they've peddled conspiracy theories and lies about Donald Trump going on since the moment he came down the escalator and Alex Thompson actually was reported then called out the media for reporting on Biden's cognitive decline. They didn't just miss the story, They missed it on purpose. They missed it because at collectively as legacy media, they wanted Biden to beat Trump.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Nixon should have used that excuse for Watergan. Yeah, I missed the breaking. I don't know how I missed it. But you know, the White House Correspondent diner years ago was a big event. Giants there. You'd walk in and there's you'd see Nut Gingridge talking to Ted Kennedy. You'd see Tim Russett talking to Larry King. You going now, and it's Jim Acosta and Don Lemon. It's like an unemployment office with these guys there. People you've never heard, you don't care about even the day as the comedian. You don't know who any of these people are anymore. And the big table buyers that buy four or five tables, New York Times, Washington Post. So I'm hearing they had a lot of trouble filling the tables. You know, it used to be people exit. This could be the maybe the final year or two of this dinner. It's going to have to like shrink down or go away. Wow.
Speaker 2: I mean, and you didn't go this year.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't even watch it. I just watched the highlights later. And when when Thompson was making that speech about fighting for democracy or whatever that was, we're doing the right thing and not covering up. You know, there was no applause. There was a man applause at the end. There was probably the waiters, like the working people in the room with any common sense, but it's it's and the guy that runs this correspondence Association standing up there with his big pompous speeches. He's the guy that marginalized them. He's the guy that had them go totally biased off the wall. So they were taking you know, the ability to pick the white house pool or who sits where at the briefing. They lost that all because of that guy. I don't know why they don't throw him out of that organization.
Speaker 2: Well, well it's kind of pathetic. I mean, it just shows is how out of touch they are. And there's still out of touch today. Mark Simoon appreciate it as always my front eight hundred and nine four one Shawn is our number. You want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 1: You won't hear the mainstream press talking about this stuff.
Speaker 2: Sean Hannity is on the radio. I had twenty five to the top of the hour. God forbid. You need to reach an elderly relative, or reach your kids, or reach your business partners or people that work for you, well you can do so instantly with thanks to one of our new sponsored rapid radio walkie talkies. These are not toys. It's industrial strength rapid radios will keep you connected with your family. Touch of a button, you pull them out of the box, You press a button, you start talking. You can talk to your kids anytime, any place, anywhere. They're on a nationwide LTE network and that one touch connection is one hundred percent private. You have a relative that lives in another state, you can again one touch connection with them, your employees one touch connection. There also no subscription, no monthly fee ever, and it's a true walkie talkie with industrial strength and the technology of today. It's incredible technology and you'll save money over time because you don't pay any subscription fee ever, and anyway, just go to rapid radios dot com right now. It is the technology of the future. You're gonna want it, especially if there's any type of natural disaster. For a limited time, you go to rapid radios dot com. You'll get sixty percent off, you get free you shipping. If you use the promo code radio twenty five, you'll get an extra twenty five bucks off in a free EMP protection bag. That's rapid radios dot Com today. So I know the media one hundred days, and I go back to what I brought up earlier in the program. Here is we have President Trump that has done more good for this country in his first hundred days than Biden did in four years. And Biden has left nothing but a mess. And you know, to celebrate, the media wants to just declare the Trump presidency over and he's a failure. And as Matt Towery pointed out, and he's the pollster inside her advantage. He said, don't be fooled by these poles. He goes, you know, following up what New Gingrich and was right on target about when he noted the issues raised by John McLaughlin that the polling of Donald Trump and his approval ratings. The reason polling that they want to say is, oh, he's lost the country is not. Add to that the fact that the president's approval ratings are not really in decline. If you take the current presidential job performance on Real Clear Politics, the posters who are more accurate than twenty four and end up with an average disapproval that's a point or so above the margin of error. For example, Rasmussen shows a presidential approval rating. There's been no major drop for Trump in their surveys, just marginal fluctuations. The posters that were less accurate in twenty four and earlier Trump cycles have trumped down by an average of double digits, and two of the most the other most accurate posters insider advantage your Falger have not pulled during the recent Real Clear Politics performance cycle. Why would anyone expect these posters? They don't like Donald Trump, period? And the sentence Now, at the end of one hundred days, you also get to judge other people, and that would be the Democratic Party, the Party of petulance, the Party of anger that is now the Party of Radical Extremism, the Party of cit ins, the Party of singing, the Party of f bombs, the Party of bingo paddles, the party that can't stand from moms that lost their children and a young man that beats cancer. That has been their first one hundred days. That's their legacy, and have accomplished absolutely nothing except just reverting to form, which is twenty four to seven. I hate Trump, I hate Trump, I hate Trump. You know, this was part of the city in yesterday and there wasn't a whole lot of people that even showed up for it. Did you see how pathetic this was, Linda? This was pathetic. They're always pathetic. They're pathetic standing still and where they're supposed to be, so when they gather, it's even more ridiculous. There wasn't a lot of them. Let's play it.
Speaker 5: I will build this world from love.
Speaker 2: I will.
Speaker 1: YadA da.
Speaker 2: Yadadadai die. Oh yeah, sit ins, singing, F bombs, bingo paddles, petulance, anger, radicalism. It's been a great hundred days for the Democrats, but you would think they just wanted to clear the Trump presidency over because they still have not come to grips with the fact that they got their asses kicked pretty badly. All right, let's get to our phones eight hundred and nine one sean if you want to be part of the program. All right, So the President moving forward earlier today, eighty five miles of new border wall construction that the President's just announced, the spotlights of arrests of criminal illegals and by the way, displaying their faces on the White House lawn. The presidents signing executive order is now targeting sanctuary cities. And you know, that's only one area of success that he's had, and he's put in motion, you know, all of his policies that will be transformational. To cut reduced to one hundred and fifty billion, an identified waste, fraud, abuse and corruption not a small task. Deportations not a small task. Securing the border not a small task. Putting in place all the pieces of the puzzle needed for energy dominance not a small task. Getting rid of the Department of Education transformational. Now initiating peace in Europe, in the Middle East, very heavy, heavy lifts. But he's at least willing to attempt to tackle it. Take it on and hopefully we'll bear fruit. It'd be good for the world if it bears fruit. All right, back to our phones as we say hi to Sharon is in Kentucky. Hey, Sharon, how are you glad you call Sean.
Speaker 4: I'm doing great. I'm so happy to talk to you.
Speaker 2: Happy to talk to you. What's going on your show?
Speaker 4: Since the first time did Trump run for office? When he was in I was there, Kelly, come here, Warrance, Louisville, Kentucky. He was with me. I don't know if you remember the first time you run.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, absolutely, watched your show.
Speaker 4: It is always true what you say comes to pass. And I myself, Hun was born in a Democrat. I worked for the government. I was a building inspector for new construction. When I retired, I run for office. I had it one time, my own campaign, you know, my own voting.
Speaker 3: Area.
Speaker 4: You know where people come and voted, you know, precincts, And they had been taking people to court. They took a little bit of nobody like me. When I was going to run for Cancil, the guy had been in since the beginning and moved downtown. The first thing they did when I filled out the paperwork, I got in the mail that I filled it out wrong and I couldn't run. Oh wow, Hey Trump, Yeah, yeah, they do that to you. I'm a nobody, okay, but that was the first thing they did to a woman. I was running against the man. He'd been in there for twelve or more years, and yeah, the first thing they did was go downtown and try to scare me. But because I'd worked for the system and had to go to court on zoning and building stuff, I knew how to work the court system and could go do it myself. But everybody they'd ever run against me, and that's the same way they did Trump. We're so lucky to have Trump. The American people love him.
Speaker 2: Is the most amazing thing that I can tell you about Donald Trump is with all that they've done to this man and all that they put him through, especially from the years you know, twenty twenty one through through until the election they had, he put all his chips on the table, rolled the dice and said, okay, it's either going to be the White House or the Big House. And he did it, and he did it because he loves the country and he was well, he could have had you know, he could have left after twenty twenty one and he could have just led his life and played golf and lived the life of a multi billionaire and travel the world and do whatever whatever it is that he wanted to do. And he didn't want to do that, And you got to give the guy credit. He's willing to put it all on the line for the country loves and that's what makes him unique. He's not like any conventional politician. I think people are looking for the conventional politician or the establishment politician or the institutionalist. He's the opposite of that. I mean, he is an iconoclass, He's a disruptor. He will break things is he looks at everything anew and so I think that it's beneficial. And you know, let's give this a little bit of time to take root. And I'm pretty confident that his policies, if implemented correctly, are going to bear a lot of fruit for the country. And we need it. We absolutely need it. Anyway. Sharon Kentucky, God bless you. You sound like a fighter yourself. We need more people like you, that's for sure. Let's go to Rick and Maryland. Hey, Rick, how are you?
Speaker 1: And by the way, I.
Speaker 3: Was a listener and a fan of yours back in the Hanny Comb's days, So I've been listening to you.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I appreciate it. I hope I haven't changed too much and getting whiter hair.
Speaker 3: Oh that's true. I want to talk about the Gross City decision. I don't know if you or your listeners know about it, but essentially said that the federal government can control make you do what they want to do, but only for the dement department where they had some funds going to. And then back in nineteen eighty seven they passed the ward that says nope, that has to be the whole university or college. So essentially now colleges have to if the government says jump, you have to jump, or they can cut off your funds.
Speaker 2: And this includes well, the president's well within his bounds to cut off funding for Harvard. I'm not a frankly, I don't think we should be funding any of these universities, especially those with massive downments like they have. You know, and you see he Chuck Schumers. They're cutting cancer research. There are two people are going to die. No, that's not that's not how it works. That's where the private sector comes in, and that's where all these companies, you know, the evil pharmaceutical companies, they do invest of fortune. They're not all evil. They come up with medicines to cure human conditions that otherwise aren't going to get cured.
Speaker 3: So there's another thing is and people don't realize. You know, these five twenty nine student Sagan's plans that are tax free, right even they even the IRS declared that that is federal ays. So they're affected. Two colleges in the country, as far as they know, Gross City and Hillsdale do not accept any funds at all.
Speaker 2: The Hillsdown, for sure, I know does not. But yeah, there are plenty of colleges that don't because they don't want the hand of the federal government and their their educational model and paradigm. And I applugged them for it.
Speaker 3: Right They Grove City, my son was a graduate from Grove City, set up their own five twenty nine program, They set up their own loan program, They did everything. And if they find out that you took one penny one penny from the federal government, they will kick you out of that college. No sooner than you can say, Jack Pratt.
Speaker 2: Listen, now, I did pay for all the college that I went to, and I did at one point takeout a loan I needed a little extra money, and I had ten years to pay off my debt. And I never once thought that any taxpayer should be financially responsible for debt that I signed on for willingly myself.
Speaker 3: I I that's the way I that's the way we did it with our daughter and our son. Harvard sh'd go Grove City.
Speaker 2: I mean, if they only my gosh, fifty three billion dollars, they don't need money from nurses and hardworking Americans and guys that work on you know, on the line building cars. I mean, it's just not fair or mechanics or anybody in the trades. They don't need our money, and yet they want it. They demand it. Now they're suing they get it, and I hope they lose, and lose big time.
Speaker 3: Well, it turns out that Rome City, and I know for a fact Hillsdale doesn't accept any grant money. They go they go out and seek from private enterprise money to do research. So Carvard is just crying crocodile tears because if they cut off the grants, they could go out to any any company in the world and get grand for it. It's just a bunch of bs. And I hope Trump continues doing what he's doing and forces, uh.
Speaker 1: Well, he's not.
Speaker 2: He's not going to stop. There's nothing that they're going to say that's going to make him stop.
Speaker 3: Er Supreme Court, he's going to win because there's President. This president, the gross City decision, and the I guess it's a civil rights Restoration Act. They have all the president of the world, and especially even when you look at the sanctuary cities, there's President of that because remember when they were fifty five million hours speed Gunman was put into effect, the federal government threatened to take away their tax money from for highways. So there's president.
Speaker 2: Then that Well, I appreciate the call, my friend eight hundred and nine foot one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, let's go back to our phones. Let's say how to Eric and my free state of Florida.
Speaker 1: Eric.
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 6: Oh hi, Jean, thank you for doing a great job.
Speaker 3: Every day.
Speaker 6: I've noticed that the system of checks and balances in our government seems to be totally inequitable. I mean, how is it possible that a low district court judge could stop an executive order of the highest executive official in the land. I mean, if the system were equitable, then only the highest branch of the judiciary, namely the Supreme Court, could issue an injunction against the highest executive official. It doesn't seem to make any sense.
Speaker 2: Makes no sense. I think Congress needs to act to make sure that these low level judges do not have the power to assert the constitutional authority granted to the commander in chief and the president of our country. It's got to stop. This is the typical tactic of the of the left. When they lose an election and they're out of power and they're not in control of any any body. This is what they do. They depend on activists, liberal leftists, judges and judge shopping as a means of forwarding. You know, the constitutional authority of the President's got to stop. And I think we'll get there, I really do