Speaker 1: Like that one Chasing Status track. We're done with Don dom In. You're like, yeah, that.
Speaker 2: Songs about Jason States, stif Jason, That's all about Jason State Bro Jason Steifem.
Speaker 1: No Chasing States, It's Chase and stateis Bros. The most powerful drumming.
Speaker 2: By Jyson States like Jason Tatum, just like Jason Tightum, Jason State thom Man, Jason Tum.
Speaker 1: Irish chicked like Jason Titum. Whoa what that's that's like? That could actually be a bar, that could be you sell tick Yeah yeah, I sell ticks like Jay. But you have to do a ticket mat Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, there it is there. It is all right to wash guys. I'm in up with one bar. So we came up with this one bar, and I think you're gonna want to hear it all the pitch meeting about it. Yeah, we come to UTA uninvited. Sorry, what's going on? I thought we were talking about a podcast and none. No's just shut the ship.
Speaker 2: The fuck you're gonna want to hear this? Hello the Internet, and welcome to season three, seventy eight, episode five of Dirt at Least, I guys stay Production of iHeartRadio. This is a podcast where we take a deep dive into American shared consciousness. It is, of course, Friday, March seventh, twenty twenty five, three seven two five niner.
Speaker 1: Guess what, Jack, It's National Flapjack Day. All right, Hey, Jackie, I remember I called that. I called a teacher flapjack in high school and I got in trouble. Oh really, They're like, hey, you got to get your knees out of like enough blush. Try to go all right flapjack And they're like, okay, you died detention and.
Speaker 3: The teacher no, I grow up in high school musical Like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just thought that was a funny name to be disrespectful. I mean, they knew I was trying to disrespect. That's probably what I got onto.
Speaker 4: What they did.
Speaker 2: They have like a flat flat style. There's nothing to do with anyway. Also, National totally sounds like something that you swore at them, and then a TNT sensor came in and changed it to flapjack.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, it.
Speaker 2: Sounds like sounds like what Bruce Willis calls Hons Gruber in the TBS cut of Die Right right, Yeah, Hey yip flapjack.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't remember asking you a flap jack thing anyway. Yes. Also National Hospitalist Day. What is a hospitalist? That sounds Brittish? They manage patient care throughout their impatients staying okay, shout out whatever you help you helping people out in all spill. Also National Dress and Blue Day, National Speech and Education Day, National Tartar Sau's Day, National Employee Appreciation Day, National Crown Roast, the Fourthday, National Serial Day, National b Herd Day, and the Anniversary of My Dad leaving my mom? Were here?
Speaker 5: We here?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, no call to your dad like we did season No.
Speaker 1: Man, man, go back to that episode.
Speaker 2: That's that's that's a classic.
Speaker 3: Wait what happened?
Speaker 2: Yeah? On the show, I think did you did you talk?
Speaker 3: Are you in touch with your dad?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah yeah I called him and because I think someone was like, wow, you really wasn't, manh where.
Speaker 1: Like you really remember that day? I'm like yeah, but kind of fucked me up very vividly. And then I called my dad on the show and I was like, hey, you know today is and he's like what no, And I was like, it's just like the anniversary of like you know, and you mom split up with mom. And he's like, oh, you're still thinking about that. He's like, you're doing and then he got very little.
Speaker 2: Good about it.
Speaker 7: So good and since here didn't know he was on the show, No, no, my god, and he was like are you Then he was like, are you like you're not a hat?
Speaker 3: Really? Yeah?
Speaker 1: You're yeah, yeah, anyway, I'm okay, I'm fine, You're fine. You're doing sobbing.
Speaker 3: You can't see it, but he saw. He's like, need a bunch of cocaine, quitting right, welcome crying. Damn, he is biting those knuckles real hard.
Speaker 2: Single tear, rolling down frozen face. That's the only way I cry, like a man. Uh huh, like Kyrie at the free throw line. That's how you cry.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, my name is Jack O'Brien aka cyber Truck. They in it gross, Watch me make them feel like hoes. Watch me with my thumb deployed. I'll stupefied tech bros. When I say boom. That's courtesy of Halcyon on the discord.
Speaker 3: Don't that was sick? But you call me a home.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you do drive a cyber truck. I forgot about that. Cyber truck people who drive cyber trucks.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, what if has anybody made a cyber I've seen cyber trucks with like ads on the side. But I'm wondering if anyone's like sleeping in their cyber truck, that would be like insane, you.
Speaker 1: Know, cyber truck slash bed and breakfast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they just roll out the back ramp.
Speaker 2: Yeah. There are people do seem willing to just like draw on those ships, like I've seen there's one in my neighborhood that is like has like some sort of like Sonic three like shadow reference like written on like decaled onto it.
Speaker 1: It's a it's like on the car.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they have so many wraps on these cars. A lot of them are like advertising. I'm like, to pay for the car that you got.
Speaker 1: You're basically making money. The cyberstrucks or cyber stuck subreddit, it's like for all the cyber truck heaters. As one person posts like, guys, I made a terrible mistake. I put an egg shell sticker on my untreated stainless steel plate I had, and it's very difficult to get off. And I'm just saying, do not do that. If you have stainless steel plates, it is very hard to get off. Do not make people just do this ship all the time just posting these.
Speaker 4: Very do they do?
Speaker 3: Cyber trucks have like cameras on the on the then like how are people how do they? How do they do?
Speaker 1: I feel like it's got to probably be like Ocean's eleven, Like you probably need somebody to like use like some kind of laser or infrared ship to like nullify the camera and then you could pull up.
Speaker 3: And then you know, or you just have like a horde of people come up and then circle around it and then disperse.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, yeah, yeah, British don cheetle comes up and knocks out the power to the entire block just.
Speaker 3: Trucks.
Speaker 2: I mean the one time seeing people just come up with a mask on and that's yeah, and then after that they're then they're like they went out of frame?
Speaker 1: Where'd they go? Is the cheese part of it?
Speaker 2: Like we were talking about how people like to throw cheese at cyber trucks. Is that just because people who do that who are victory victor? Did you say does that discolor? Like do we think that there's a discolor race aspect to it's no way to know until Victor comes through.
Speaker 3: With I think people did this. I think people did this to their babies on TikTok. Remember yeah the stop crying people through. I mean sure, But also I think they were just throwing cheese at their babies because it was funny, made a fun yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah yeah, but it was funny because everyone, But it is funny. How that was Tree is like I don't know why, but when you throw a slice of American cheese on a baby's bald head while they're crying, it like disrupts.
Speaker 3: The the way.
Speaker 1: They thought it had something to do with the cheese, Like no, you put a weird cold sheet on their head suddenly.
Speaker 3: And like yeah, is this also like did you see the tape thing where people will undo like a packing tape and it makes a sound and then the baby starts laughing. It's like a big baby joke. Yeah, Hendrick Lamar, babies love it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a big baby joke to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, big baby joke.
Speaker 1: We're having trouble in my house. My baby's all team Drake right now. No, yeah, yeah, you're.
Speaker 3: I raised you wrong. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: He's just something's going on. I don't know if he's overhearing the tiktoks I look at but he's just he's calling me a Gerbert like a Toronto roadman. Fum, I'm joy as always buy my home.
Speaker 2: Number one, Gerbert, mister Miles great, He's a Gerbert bomb straight from Brampton.
Speaker 6: AKA, you can call me Gary Slime anytime. My wake up screaming now for me. You can call me Gary slyme anytime I miss huge.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Snarkila for that look I said anytime. Brian McKnight, aka's you came through. Also, Gerald Dean, I also saw you come through that AKA, I sees you. Thank you for that. Thank you. Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 3: We're doing Brian McKnight in line with dads that leave their families. You know what I mean. Oh my god, Brian McKnight is a horrible father. He likes first family who's like and now he's like in an inter I think interracial or relationship with someone who's like lighter. It's like colorism. He like renamed a child he had in his new family like Brian McKnight Junior, even though he already has one. Like he's fully like like I.
Speaker 1: Already had like a daughter named like Briana or something too.
Speaker 3: He's like George so egoistical and so mean to his first family. He's like first he's like disowned them for like it's crazy.
Speaker 4: So he had one.
Speaker 2: Family and then he started back at one with another family. Oh my what I'm hearing?
Speaker 6: And I always tell my daughter, you can't call me anything.
Speaker 1: You cannot, you cannot.
Speaker 2: Beautiful, beautifully done. Everybody involved, and especially the person from the discord who came up with Gary Slime still one of my favorites of all time.
Speaker 1: Anagrams.
Speaker 2: They're out here, Miles Worth thrilled to be joined in our third seat by a hilarious stand up comedian, writer, actor want to be British gangster improviser. You cant her on stand up stages everywhere. Just go check her website and at the monthly Facial Recognition comedy show which she also produces. It's poll. Hi guys, Hi, Hi, Hi, Hey?
Speaker 1: How are you great?
Speaker 3: Mickey?
Speaker 1: Oh boy? So glad to be? Does Mickey still make for kids?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Are they familiar with Mickey?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: You don't know the Mickey Clubhouse, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
Speaker 1: Oh is that a show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the absolutely nailed Mickey's energy. He's always just like, oh gee ya.
Speaker 1: Energy, affable and.
Speaker 3: Dumb, Oh my god, and Jack's coming for Mickey.
Speaker 7: I'm just like this character, dumb ass piece of sh fucking vermin, get a job, Mickey.
Speaker 2: He's just like this weird, inoffensive, like uncle type person who's just like, oh, I don't know, there's not a lot there. I want more from you, Mickey.
Speaker 3: You want I think you want bugs, Bunny. I think you're looking for bugs, bunny energy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're looking for bugs, Bunny. Why don't you get the thug out of here?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: If they say to me at Disney when I show up, yeah, yeah, I got Almer Fudd in one of those rifles with the big blamer at the end of it, just a.
Speaker 1: Double bit of yeah, impossibly like flared out double.
Speaker 2: Barrel shotgun, flared shotgun.
Speaker 1: Season.
Speaker 2: It's wonderful to have you here. We're gonna get to know you a little bit better in a moment. First, we're going to tell the listeners a couple of things we're talking about. We are going to talk about the continuing attempt to dodge any sort of accountability on the right for money. That's right. We are in the it Ain't my fault era era, the Second Drum administration. And Elon's also could you stop saying like he's saying, uh, it ain't my fault. Yeah, he's a big fan of that song. He loves Shaka uh. We'll talk about the latest legal trend, which is lawyers citing cases that were hallucinated by AI.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, this is people.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I didn't know. I couldn't do that.
Speaker 1: Are these people that are like lawyers are using AI and it's giving them fake ass cases and then they go into ir L corp to the judge.
Speaker 2: The judges like these are not cases and lawyers have some really good explanations that I can't wait.
Speaker 1: First of all, there's no such team as the Spungongos.
Speaker 3: It's like that's like chat GPT is my lawyer. I'm fucked right.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about Sesame Street union busting now point in uh late capitalism, where Sesame Street is union busting.
Speaker 1: Turned to Wall Street.
Speaker 2: Huh okay, that's right, all of that plenty more, But first, Paul Ganalan, we do like to ask our guests, what is something from your search history that's revealing about who you are.
Speaker 3: Okay, so not to be like all about me, but it is my birthday week. Whoa March for.
Speaker 1: Birthday?
Speaker 3: And I'm hella busy in an adult, so I can't celebrate this week. But I'm really excited Jackies and I are gonna go in the future at some point that I won't tell everyone to the gentle barn. Have you guys?
Speaker 1: Have you the Yeah? Yeah, is that like up in Santa Clarita area.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like a farm sanctuary. I follow all these rescue farms and they're so sweet and they cuddle cows and they like I feel like every animal is just like some version of a puppy, Like like cows are just like milk pluppies, you know, Turkeys are thingsgiving puppies, you know, oh you them. No, I don't think I'm vegan. Okay, now you consume giving puppy. But it's just like puppies that we haven't like played with yet, you know what I mean. Like they all have personalities, they all have individual you know, like individual like emotions and things. You know, they're just like they all got little things. And so I really love like rescue farms because it's just like kind of the misfit toys of animals that get to all just like live and thrive. And so I'm really excited to go. I'm gonna go to the gentle barn.
Speaker 1: The guys child loves animals and like horses and donkeys and shit like that. And everyone's like, you gotta take them, you gotta take them to the gentle farm. And I'm like, yeah, let me know how it goes. Let me know how.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can do like you can cuddle cows. And there was this like viral video that went around a while ago of this woman being like what does it? It's like like when you when you get like so like angry because it's something so cute, You're like, I want to eat your cheek. Cute aggression. Yeah yeah, And this woman was like, get it all out. You can get it all out on cows. You can hug them as hard as you want because they're so big you could just like take out your cute And so I'm like, oh my god, I'm gonna cuddle the cow so hard it's gonna be.
Speaker 1: Those cows are like tough guys, are they.
Speaker 3: You're trying to fight a cow at the gentle bar.
Speaker 1: You say, you saying the cow can handle it all.
Speaker 3: At the gentle barn. Are you gonna come in with that energy to the gentle bar?
Speaker 1: Are you here to assault the animals?
Speaker 3: No, they're going to post up.
Speaker 4: I just want to know.
Speaker 1: I just want to know. I just want to check how the bill. But oh, that does make sense, because yeah, those animals are so like I like when I think they're huge the bait. My baby's like going up to like a cat or something, but a big ass cow. I'm like, bro, there's nothing you can do to me, Yeah, except.
Speaker 4: Just want to This is coming from AI over you.
Speaker 2: But I do remember writing about this back of the day, that cows are responsible for an average of twenty two human deaths each year.
Speaker 3: Okay, but how many humans are responsible for how many cow deaths?
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 3: Are you trying to tone police and oppressed class in how they revolt against their oppressor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just saying watch them keeping.
Speaker 1: That's crazy way Jack, You're saying that. So the cows are claiming twenty two of our human lives a year? Uh huh Okay, Well I'm just sliggling up the new stats from twenty twenty three about thirty two point eight million cattle were slidered in the United States.
Speaker 5: Hold that cows, my gor I know this is not the feeling coming into this.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry about the milk puppies.
Speaker 1: I thought we were doing the scoreboard thing. I'm too caught up in sports.
Speaker 3: Sorry, race wars with other species.
Speaker 2: Victor asked a very good question.
Speaker 3: Can you see that that clip of that little girl who was like at a rescue farm thing and then she was like, that's the cheeseburger.
Speaker 2: Like that for a long time to connect the food to the animal. They're like, no, it's not chickens, Like that's chicken. That's the same same word, but it's for different things, like that's the food chicken, and those are like our cute our neighbor's cute chickens.
Speaker 3: I think that's how much are in their brains.
Speaker 2: The deaths are not based on that. They're not like cheating this victor, but victors like I was just them choking on steak or whatever, or like having heart attacks from high and that. If we added that as well as like their methane admissions, we would be that's it from the.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the cows are like we're playing the.
Speaker 3: Long get taking the earth down with us.
Speaker 2: This is like two like small smashings where they're just like smashing people or like dumb people are like and cow tipping and then it like just rolls over on them and they're like dead. Now when people are like a farm related incident, let's not tell the whole.
Speaker 4: Truth of that one.
Speaker 2: Sure, Paula the what's something? He thinks underrated?
Speaker 3: If you guys haven't been watching Paradise on Hulu, Oh my god, Sterling K. Brown, James Marsden amazing?
Speaker 1: Does James Marsden die immediately right away?
Speaker 3: No comment?
Speaker 2: Is he cut before he dies?
Speaker 1: He cut before this?
Speaker 3: James Marsden joint a proper This is a proper James Marsden joint is it's I can't. I can't. It's too much. You guys have to you would be so upset. Can just watch it? It's it's Paradise. It has to do with the fate of the world, and every episode has like ten episodes.
Speaker 2: Packed into what to do with the fate of You can't see.
Speaker 3: Victor says, don't spoil it. I can't wait.
Speaker 1: What do you mean? Can I not even read like a description?
Speaker 3: Don't read don't just watch it, go in unspoiled, son't read a description, don't talk to anyone, don't put up on Twitter. Just go watch it. It is so good and more has revealed every episode.
Speaker 2: Hey, Apple media assistant, turn on Paradise and then keep your eyes closed until you start hearing music. Yeah, you're not allowed to even it is so good.
Speaker 3: Like I feel like this is like the Severance team will also be on this one, you know what I mean, Like everyone who loves Severance. I feel like you guys will love Paradise. It's more like action packed because there's like more crazy shit happening every episode, but there's so many twists and turns and it's just so well done, and it also feels like it could actually happen, and you're like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: That's why I've been pitching that Severance should be recasting their main roles with Steven Segal, cloud band Dan Sylvester as hell, you know, give me out of here?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know, I mean, I guess that's a pretty intriguing endorsement.
Speaker 1: Yeah, especially when this the producer started spamming the chat like, don't.
Speaker 2: Even read.
Speaker 3: Somebody much, right, it's just I feel like I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's just now that I see the image, I'm like, oh wait, I am familiar that of what this show is. But I've only seen the look at the image, don't look at anything.
Speaker 2: I know I what it is.
Speaker 1: But the log line is very innocuous. I would say it's not they ain't give it away much.
Speaker 3: It's so good.
Speaker 1: Just a secret service team is tasked with Miles.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm never gonna watch it.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you ruined everything, Miles. I do. So.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's been a while. I might need to retire my characterization of James Marsden as like somebody who gets cucked in movies.
Speaker 1: I think that's like where his career started.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's so true. Wait, but enchanted he got he got cooked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he got cooked.
Speaker 3: He got cocked in that and the Notebook.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Notebook. He got cooked, Like his character in the X Men universe got cooked, right, Like that was like sort of his.
Speaker 3: You know, Psychlisnic He's getting cooked by I needed to do a little work with the fan fiction to like get it. There is tugging the fuck out of him.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, I love Marston he's so good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he's great. I mean he was great in a jury duty too.
Speaker 4: Is that what that?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I haven't seen that.
Speaker 2: Though he's great.
Speaker 1: What is something you think is overrated?
Speaker 3: Okay, I haven't quite thought this out perfect, and I'm just it's gonna be like a hot take, mostly because I wanted to apply to me, but like hating nepotism normally, I'm like, Okay, I hate nepotism, but like now I want it to work for me. I'm like, let me be an EPO. I mean, yeah, I would love you. Turn around at the Oscars, every other person is an EPO. Baby, You're like, what how did this? And then all of the people with like like long standing careers have like family. In the end, You're just like, oh, this would be so great if it was if it was me, or if I used my engineering nepotism and just stayed in that industry, I'd be so so much.
Speaker 1: Further picked up. I know, Yeah, you gonna do it. Blew my mind when like Harold Parano was like posting on Instagram was like congratulations to my daughter's best friend for winning Best Actress last night, and wait, really yeah, and it's like Harold Parano's daughter, like Mikey Mass He's.
Speaker 3: A Harold Parano is an icon first and lost Romeo cross Asia.
Speaker 1: Scratches. Yeah, yeah, yeah, but yeah he It was just would to see that too, And it's like clearly like, oh my god, so like everybody is it?
Speaker 3: Is it like the reverse of like on TikTok when people are like I did it, like the the twenty three in me and my grandfather is a serial killer. It's like the opposite, like the old people are outing the young people for being related to them.
Speaker 2: So how did Adrian and Brody come back from that SNL thing where he did the rasta accent like he married the person who's the expert on getting someone uncanceled?
Speaker 3: Oh he did. Who's wait, who's his wife.
Speaker 2: Is Harvey Weinstein's ex wife?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I total sense for him sexually assaulting halle Berry and also working with Woody Allen and Roman Polanska. Like Jesus Christ, I hate Adrian Barrody so much.
Speaker 1: She's got a great, great judge of character, it seems yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Mean she she's like, he has a terrible character And I love.
Speaker 1: That, and I love that and I love that about him. When I saw him do that rasta mand bit, I was heart eyes, Harvey, I'm gonna snitch on you because I found my new husband.
Speaker 2: All right, let's take a quick break and we'll be right back.
Speaker 1: And we're back.
Speaker 2: And this is this is an era of no responsibility. But like I I either because maybe there is some you know, the remnants of some responsibility and consequences left to the bottom of the ketchup bottle. Or maybe it's just like a vestigial, you know, reflex of people being like.
Speaker 1: Don't look at me, but I just I just started working here.
Speaker 2: But yeah, but Mega and Elon Musk both seemed to be trying to be like, not us, was it?
Speaker 1: It's not my fault? Why are you aead at me? I think that, yeah, exactly?
Speaker 3: Or Brodi, we need that accent.
Speaker 2: A lot of people talking about how the twenty fourteen Obama White House correspondence dinner was the start of all this talking shit to Trump. I think it was the Shaggy song.
Speaker 1: I think it was money, you know what I mean. But look, I think we're all well aware of the awful shit that the regime is doing in regards to basic rights and the economy, and well, it's clear to us, the not shitty people of America, that these things are bad and should not be tolerated. But like as MAGA voters begin to openly question if all this bad shit they are seeing Trump and Musk do is actually bad. We see how like the media again does their job on the right wing to train them into believing that bad is not bad. That you're seeing this is actually just pret good is what you're experiencing.
Speaker 3: It's critical thinking back, is that so bad?
Speaker 1: Almost almost so? For starters right. One of the big questions I think from a lot of people in MAGO world is like, well, who the fuck is responsible for all this shit? I just lost my job?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I lost my job.
Speaker 1: Contracts are being canceled. The outlook on you know, agricultural expert exports looks Memphis bleak, to put it lightly, And a lot of the response after the State of the Union was that Trump did fuck all to convince anyone that things will get better in any measurable way, And people are just left with just kind of like, what the so what are we supposed to think here? Because you did all this stuff and you promised us day one price drops but it's not happening. So here's Larry Kudlow on Fox Business telling people it's like, look, I know all the indicators and data say things are bad, okay, but it just trusts me. This is it's not bad. It's pretty good.
Speaker 8: The GDP now tracker from the Atlanta Fed is showing, i mean, for the first quarter a minus two and a half or minus two point eight percent, and we've had lousy numbers on things like housing and business investment.
Speaker 1: My generic point here.
Speaker 8: With respect to affordability and the economy is we're gonna have to suffer through some bad news. This is nothing to do with Trump. Trump's programs not in yet. And I got people on the left who are blaming Trump. How can you blame Trump when he wasn't president when these seeds were planted.
Speaker 7: You couldn't be more right about that because we've only been here thirty plus days.
Speaker 2: You can't turn an entire economy around in thirty days.
Speaker 6: You can't.
Speaker 1: Actually you can, and you seemingly have in that you're crashing it fucking very rapidly.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you just like fire everyone and change the rules, you kind of care.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's wait easier to tear things down than build things up, which is why we are tearing things down. You Yeah, man, this has change. It's not so much hope, but we do have change.
Speaker 1: It is change, I do say for the better, but it is change. And I just love again how they are so again because they have no like terra firma they stand on when it comes to like anything that they argue about. But sometime it's you know what I mean, I'm not here, this is radio bi lingue. But you know, like they used to do the thing where like the Republicans inherit a great economy from a democratic presidency and they go, look at what the economy is doing. But in this instance, when they fuck it up, then they're like, these seeds were planted long ago.
Speaker 2: Is out of our hands. Man, we can't take credit for this.
Speaker 1: So very very I guess not not the most convincing sort of argument, but this is kind of where they're headed.
Speaker 2: And I feel like, yeah, this happens both sides, right, like the economy, you know, bouncing back from a shit economy, Like both sides are going to be like, well, you know, give us a little bit of time. That makes sense. The thing that really kind of feels like a shift in tone for this administration is Elon Musk though, right, yeah, exactly, yeah.
Speaker 3: Because he talks weird.
Speaker 2: Tone off in that way, but also him now no longer he went from a week like less than a week ago, being like I'm the cutter to the degree of having like a cartoonishly big chainsaw, to now being like, could you actually not.
Speaker 1: Basically so right now, like to your point, right, Musk feels the heat from all the outrage over his a curb stumping of the federal workforce. So now he's giving Republicans their little propaganda talking points to say essentially that Doge is not responsible for these cuts. This is from CNN quote and his meeting with House Republicans. Musk also attempted to distance himself from the widespread firings across the federal government, which he blame aimed on federal department heads. The GOP representative Derek Van Orden said that must hold the group that recently announced plans to cut more than seventy thousand jobs of the Department of Veteran Affairs quote wasn't a Doge decision. The Wisconsin Republican added that Musk told lawmakers that quote individual departments were involved in plans to cut employees across the federal government, and that Doge was making the quote assumption that department heads know who is being quote unproductive and would quote reward the people that are being productive. So a little bit more. Uh yeah, he again he's the one finding the cuts to make. But then he's liked, well, they're the ones that are actually decided to do.
Speaker 3: A fucking email to everyone being like, we're gonna cut you. If you don't like, send us a five point five what you did? Yeah, top five, top five everyone.
Speaker 1: Let me let me see your top five. Okay, let me see your top eight friends on nice. But yeah, this is just the I think because of all of like it's clear that this has been a huge hang up for Republicans and they're all probably banging on the fucking White House door and Musk stored be like, what are we supposed to say, like, you guys are doing this shit. I don't even know how to tell him. Who's response Like Musk's response like say, it's like the department heads. I'm surprised Musk didn't just do the most Republican thing like, oh, it's the immigrants that are doing the cuts.
Speaker 4: Just say that.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's sort of the underlying logic of all of this is because we have everything is so bad because of immigrants or government waste or whatever. But I mean, I feel like the easiest place to spot waste is in the fucking Pentagon's budget. Like that's where you hear the most ludicrous, like nonsense spending you've ever heard of. But yeah, this is this is where this is, this is the direction they're going. And right now Musk is also blabbing on Twitter like that. He's like like welcoming a government shut down and doesn't care if the Republicans can get their shit in.
Speaker 3: Time, find all the services for like for the course, looks how it doesn't work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because now he's like, we need to privatize Amtrak and the post Office and like this is this is like the most sort of bumbling way to get to this. It's like, well, sabotage it. So then everyone's like privatize it. But when you're doing it, when you're telegraphed, I mean, I don't know it's not being telegraphed to everyone obviously, but it seems pretty clear that that's kind of part of the whole plan here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just privatize it, let him take over, and then we're all we're all fucked because he's actually not good at the things that everybody assumes he's really good at. No, no, no, no, Like parenting, that is the one thing that I really I mean, if he wasn't good at parenting, polity, why would he have so many kids? Okay to checkmate, thank you.
Speaker 3: Also, like there's some relation between Elon Musk having a million kids and Trump's like new advertising being like Daddy's home because he never usually is you know.
Speaker 2: What I mean, actually make an ad about like daddy being home that like my kids could watch so then I don't know, like they.
Speaker 1: I wonder's my dad? Who would give them like a boyfriend his kids, a boyfriend pillow to hold at night, to be like I'm not going to be there, but here you can hold on.
Speaker 3: No, because he uses to help support his kids, doesn't he like not pay for his kid in Texas or something because he can get away with not paying.
Speaker 2: Well, like my dad didn't give me, you know, he gave me like one diamond mind like you know, so like and now look at me, so that's yeah, he's he's a self made man. He's just passing that favor along too. Oh wait, I'm sorry. He was born rich and just bought a bunch of companies and is good at I wish sting well from people.
Speaker 3: I wish his kids were self made so they wouldn't have to say they're made from him, you know what I mean. Yeah, that is horrific.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was made with a turkey baster by his partners. You know, in many ways, in many ways. All right, latest trend, hot trend in in the legal world is people using AI to generate briefs for cases that then you know, they turn into the judge and the judge there's a term for this now called hallucination sites c i tes, and it's where they're citing case law from cases that didn't actually happen.
Speaker 3: Oh fuck, we're so cooked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: We talked about this when we had Emily Bender and Alex hannah On last year about like what large language models are. They're basically auto correct or autocompletes that are just doing whatever they can to give you the appearance that they're thinking and like trick you into thinking that they have like done this work for you.
Speaker 3: And wait, that's also Trump and Musk. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a lot of things. That's the entire Yeah, it's the whole new ethos of like just good enough to fool people.
Speaker 3: And which is fine if you're using it to correct for the wage theft at your job, that's right.
Speaker 2: And so they lawyers are starting to use AI because and I don't know, like we're all like everybody has more and more work to do for less and less money, like for other lawyers, CEOs.
Speaker 3: I know doctors who are using it to complete their notes.
Speaker 2: Right, like, yeah, everybody's getting fucking pinched.
Speaker 1: Does that makes sense to me?
Speaker 3: I think it can't save them time, like in terms of like like because their notes are like they'll like input, like they'll say it out loud or whatever and then like have I don't know what they do, but like they I think it helps. It's supposed to help with the paperwork time. And I'm all for AI like helping with this shit we don't want to do. But I'm also like, I don't want people to get lazy at the expense of our lives.
Speaker 1: No, not partly, I don't know, let the AI diagnose this just the AI. Look at the chart that Yeah, that's where it gets dangers. Yeah, that guy probably gets a little dangerous. So judges are now having to find lawyers. And there's this one case that four o four media called out that's pretty fun, where the lawyer explained that he had used AI before to assist with legal matters such as drafting agreements, and did not know that AI was capable of generating fictitious cases and citations. These hallucination sites included tex step excerpts, which appear to be credible. He reported, he is since that this is wild. He reported that he has since taken continuing legal education courses on the topic of AI use and continues to use AI products, which he has been assured will not produced. What do you mean you finished?
Speaker 3: What a disbar Okay, this is just the lawyer from arrested Development all it is blah blah Barry. No, it's the Winkler Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Henry Winkler Arson Arson investigator Henry Winkler.
Speaker 2: The judging response was, it is abundantly clear that mister Ramirez did not make the requisite reasonable inquiry into the law. Had he expended even minimal effort to do so he would have discovered that the AI generated cases cases do not exist, that the AI generated excerts appeared valid to mister Ramirez does not relieve him of his duty to conduct a reasonable inquiry just because they looked good to you, Like you think that's a good enough excuse and then to be like and I'm going to keep on using it like it just this this seems to be an emerging problem with AI that wasn't. Like one of the big concerns I had going in is that it seems to be like more fun and it's I guess it seems more liable to the people using it than it actually is so liable for fucking around, right, It's like trying to talk a drunk person out of driving, like and they're just like, no, what I'm fucking amazing to Like combining alcohol with like driving is actually like I'm I'm a better driver. Yeah, actually drive slower because I know I'm drunk and I don't want to get pulled over. But like the promise of something that can make you like look smart with minimal effort for like people in like this world where we're all being stepped on by like massive corporations is like just too good to be true, and so people are just like drunk on the promise of that and end up just doing the wildest shit. And then even when they get caught, aren't willing to be like I guess I shouldn't use AI. They're just like I guess I'll just keep using AI.
Speaker 3: This is also like tech. This is just like a literacy in general. I think, like tech illiteracy, we never have like the ethical implications ahead of the technology. It's always behind, and I think like because of that, we're eventually like not gonna have the tech development or the medical development, or like the application of these solutions in like the broad population, because we're just like too far behind like educating people on this shit, right, Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Mean it's great. Doctor Ian Malcolm said, your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could they didn't stop to think if they should.
Speaker 3: Oh holy shit, that's like a real doctor, right I read that online.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a real doctor, my pediatrician.
Speaker 1: Chaos theory. I mean, no, The thing with this is I can't believe though too. I guess it's super frightening. It also just reveals the level of intellect of people. That just can get into a certain field. Like we're like, like, I mean, not that I thought every single lawyer is a genius, but that on some level there was like the basics where we're like, okay, don't use AI to cite the case of Beggars v. Choosers in a court document. But god, that's what's I don't know. Like that's when I'm like, wow, I don't think I knew.
Speaker 3: That years ago when I first started stand up. These are my friends, and people who listen to me may know the podcast I was on, and so we're all cool. But there was an episode of a podcast I did with my friends and they were like, well, what makes you more of a scientist than I am? And they shit, weren't scientists. And I'm like I knew then that we were cooked, Like because people people like will just be like, well, I do my own research. And it's like YouTube videos, you know what I mean, like googling and.
Speaker 4: Speech.
Speaker 3: I tutor with YouTube, but you can learn a lot, but you do like have to know things. You know, Yeah, yeah, tube videos are exactly But like for people to have that arrogance of like, well, I'm also in this field because I say I am.
Speaker 2: It's actually like my scientific method is I can just like I watch the YouTube videos at two x speed, and then I watched the ones that have monetization turned off because then they don't get broken up by ads, and so therefore I learn five times as much. It has nothing to do with the fact that the monetization being turned off is because they tells information why the Holocaust. But also I'm not gonna pay for YouTube premium bee thish, it's a racket. I can't even figure out how to put ad blockers and chrome, so fuck it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I it's funny when people turn like it feels like that sort of attack of been like, well why aren't I as scientists as if this is like a philosophical quist question about what.
Speaker 3: It's like, Well, you could have done it. You could have just got everybody could who has I mean not everybody because they need resources and shit, but like these people definitely could have done had they wanted to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I do think it's not necessarily I think we're all dealing with the same shit of massive corporations. Just everybody, like every bottom line is being shaved down and down and down until one person's doing the work of four people and then they're like, ho, this AI thing is my a life saver, and they just don't take the time to realize that it sucks. Shit, Like I keep thinking about that Google that that Google super Bowl. It was like an ad for Google AI. We've talked about it a lot, where the Google AI is being advertised with making the writing and research easy for a cheese farmer who has to like put labels and like marketing together for his cheese. And it had a blatantly fake thing it said like Gouda is responsible for sixty percent of the cheese consumption in the world, which is like obviously false, and like just they just again like it's the just not not wanting to admit that AI sucks because it's like the answer to all these people's prayers and it's like the answer to the stock markets prayers, and so like I think that's the only way to explain, Like how do you not fucking check your work? Like the whole ad hinges on these facts being right, and you don't check the.
Speaker 1: Facts, you do it like yeah, I don't, Yeah, I don't, I don't know. I think I'm okay, I have I had an immigrant mom checking my ship bro there, Yeah, you know what I mean, different different levels, different levels to that. I'm also just but I'm like even thinking about it, lawyer, right, That's different than like someone who's having to like do all this like paperwork at a company, right, Like an attorney, Like if you're a criminal defense attorney, like this joker is you haven't you have? You're charging fucking money, and the assumption is why am I paying you nine one thousand dollars an hour whatever your hourly rate is for you to fucking use AI? Like then I just did. That's just in excuse me.
Speaker 3: But I feel like that justification can be applied to everyone because everyone can be like, well, I'm working really hard. I may not be getting paid as much, but I like don't have as much time I have my family like whatever. It's like what Jack said. Like similarly with like like doctors, they're like, well, if I don't have to do the paperwork, then I can like see the patient more, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Sure, I guess there's levels, right because once, yeah, filing a legal brief about a case where you're citing case law to bolster your argument in court, if you're merely using AI to like summarize your notes. That seems pretty harmless.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think we haven't been taught like where the harm is.
Speaker 2: And that's, by the way, because they're so good at summarizing the texts and emails that I get so so good at that.
Speaker 1: That is funny on Apple. Now when you see some of the messages, they're like, yeah, your friend believes so so like Mavericks cooked. Also, dinner plans Tuesday. This is not I said nothing. No one even said the Mavericks were cooked in this text.
Speaker 2: But but anyway, let's take a quick break.
Speaker 4: We'll come back, and we're back. We're back, and we're back.
Speaker 2: Over the break, we were talking about Moodang. Where I was I was saying, wait, wait, what happened to Moudang. Did Moudang get canceled?
Speaker 6: She did.
Speaker 3: She got canceled because she chose Trump as the winner for the election.
Speaker 1: From a predictive standpoint from endorsing.
Speaker 3: I think, I think because she's a woman, she's a girl. I think people it's misogyny on the internet.
Speaker 2: I mean, I also thought Trump was going to win, Like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I didn't want it to happen.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, exactly, that, but Moodang because it's a woman who's hot on the internet and there's so many haters out there trying to take her down. Oh, actually okay, to producer Victor, actually am I allowed to reveal this? He Victor had a friend who worked with her, and she's apparently problematic.
Speaker 1: As finn I can not believe that weld on. Victor said that Moodang hides hold on. Moodang bites toothpicks in her pen to see if the zoo keepers are.
Speaker 2: Clean up with the sufficient attention to detail.
Speaker 1: God, God, I thought that was only Ellen.
Speaker 2: You don't find that fucking toothpick, You're fired.
Speaker 1: You're fired, fire, I'm.
Speaker 3: Mood You can't cancel Moodang for not being kind. She bites people and that's her whole thing, her whole problematic.
Speaker 4: Ship.
Speaker 2: All well, break back. So Moodang, though, is being uncanceled. We feel like or is it is the lifespan for like the cuteness of a baby hippo like short and it's it's like.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I call the Cincinnati.
Speaker 4: And it's like Michael Jackson.
Speaker 2: Hitting puberty where they're just like get this kid out of here, Like chemically castraight thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Michael Jackson famously not popular after hitting Pewery.
Speaker 2: I'm not familiar with the latter part of his career, just a.
Speaker 4: Big fan of it.
Speaker 1: He kept that voice high anyway.
Speaker 3: You're like, he had that one hit wonder.
Speaker 1: Knocked the Beatles off the charts. Wait, were you asking something?
Speaker 2: I was I was asking are there other, uh like hippos that have taken Moodang's place or we're no, it's just other.
Speaker 3: Baby animals like the baby Tapier taper Tapeier in Oregon. There's like another baby. There was like a there's baby something I don't know, but there. It's all the zoos have been capitalizing ons presence, but also mooting took over the Cincinnati Zoo, Pygmy hippos, Fritz and family, you know, so like it's a cycle, you know, if you're following the zoo accounts like I am, you know.
Speaker 2: On that zoom on that zoo beat, on that zoom beat. All right, zoo be quick, zoom beat, zoo beat, zoo that's good.
Speaker 4: Zoo by to be well.
Speaker 2: I forget how that song goes. Anyways, Sasame Street, is you in busting now? Anyways?
Speaker 1: All right next question, you're on it. Wait, what do you mean, because the who's organized, the who's who's getting organized.
Speaker 2: The writers of puppeteers are already in unions, but there's a new union.
Speaker 3: That you mean, what do you mean puppeteers?
Speaker 2: Okay, so this is gonna be a tough one.
Speaker 1: I told you, Miles, I told you, this is uh moodang videos.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, he's gonna be watching that while so, yeah, keep watching that. The nonprofit that produces Sesame Street announced that they're unionizing. Debut and new union logo that's basically just a muppet version of the Predator handshake me the son of a Bitch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, grasping hand in hand, rest in peace, Carl Weathers.
Speaker 2: But so the writers, Carl Weathers, I know.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh, this new union doesn't cover writers, and it covers workers such a puppet puppet ears. Yes, people, they're floppy and cute.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: So this covers workers such as the early childhood education experts, fundraisers for facilities, staff producers, and pair of legals and they the other scaffolding for for all the scraffolding, all the invisible scaffolding that have is behind the scenes that makes it as good like stand out from other children childhood education early childhood education specialists. It is the whole reason that I was like, okay, like Sesame Street, yeah, like that's it. There's so much shit, Like there's so much the world of early childhood entertainment is like evolves incredibly fast these days. There's like some scary shit about Like okay, so these ones are actually really bad for your kids' brains because it's just like flashing lights and shit and like it's trying to it's just like not good. And so the fact that like Sesame Street has from day one been like we consulted first Step, we consulted early childhood educators and like had them shape how we like present information to children is like one of the coolest things about Sesame Street. So they are finally being like, uh, we feel like we should like be protected. And one day after was announced that they were unionizing, Sesame Workshop announced that they would be significantly downsizing, laying off more than two hundred employees, which is I mean.
Speaker 3: This all is Elon Musk in charge of that too.
Speaker 2: It just it feels like he's in charge of everything. It feels like, I mean, the entertainment industry has you know, been slowly taken over by finance people, and it's resulted in budget slashing, specifically of things that aren't overtly like present on screen.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: So they're like writers' rooms turn into like a handful of writers being like put on onerous contracts and like in this case, the early childhood education experts, like you won't miss those the first episode after they're gone, the monsters and puppets, and you know, they like all the writers will still be writing the same cute shit, but like long term, like same way that like you know, content, you can just like tell there's like something missing a little bit. Like they're they're just like not quite to the level of what you're used to from years past.
Speaker 3: As they're bringing back black sitcoms, where are all the black sitcoms other than that I love Abbit?
Speaker 1: Yeah you mean woke sitcom? I don't know. I mean that's the whole fucking there's bring back production. Yes, you know, they go from likes.
Speaker 2: They go from a writer's room of like eight people who are hanging out like having fun, to like writers google docs of four people, you know, and it's like so there's like you could the jokes like feel similar similarly like good and in places, and so you're not totally noticing it, but it's just the overall quality like it I feel. I just feel like this is the overall direction of the entire economy, Like you hide the poorly paid employees like that, like Amazon's and higher trick is like okay, so like you know, if you pay the people who work at the store like absolute shit and like you know, charge them money for taking bathroom breaks, people are going to notice that that that is going to show up in like the customer experience at the store. But if you never interact with those people, if the customer never interacts with those people, then we can just treat them like absolute shit and like just shave it down and down and down, so the quality suffers, but not in a way that's like immediately and overtly obvious to people, you know what I mean, And like that just seems to be the entire trick of how everything functions now, is like how do we just keep shaving it down further and further to worse and worse products that people can't like immediately see, oh this sucks shit, like right away on day one, but it eventually hits that point.
Speaker 3: It eventually with quantity over quality. They're doing like these things called verticals now in LA where it's like it's it's basically like what can I watch on my phone to take like the movie experience away from the user. And it's also like the like the worst freakin' like scripts and soapy things, and I will work on them if you hire me. And it is like it's like it's almost like AI slot, but it's like they're using like it's weird. They're using like Chinese AI, translating it and then translating it again and then making it consumable for American market. It's like the process is so convoluted, right, and it's so unnecessary when you could just get like a couple writers in a room together.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that's what you're talking. I know, I know some people who have been writing those.
Speaker 3: I had to write on like like a version of that for a few months, and then they laid me off and cut like cut my access to the slack and it was awful, Like the material that they got from the AI was terrible, And I didn't know that's what I was signing up for When I first started, it was crazy, Yeah, and what is the ultimate product that just like weird trashy like soapy and I love trash we know my love for reality TV, but like weird trashy soapy like podcasts or verticals like things that you can watch on your phone, like ten minute episodes, And it's like you could have that but like better quality if you just used human beings in a way that like right allowed them to do art. You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like basically getting into that like TikTok scroll Habit, but with like chunked out shows.
Speaker 3: With the worst content, like with really like inhuman content.
Speaker 1: Do people actually like watch that shit like that?
Speaker 3: Apparently it's like stuff to put up on.
Speaker 1: And people are getting hired. I mean, like I like we've said it's the bubble, but yeah, we know people that have been hired to work on that stuff because that seems to be like some of the only place.
Speaker 3: But that's great, Yeah, that's where the money is and we would much rather make like wonderful media, but we can't because like everybody from the top down is investing in this trash right do dooo?
Speaker 2: What if we invested in Dodoo. Okay, go on, Okay, I'm intrigued. Yeah, it's it's it's wild. I don't know, Like I'm sure eventually there will be a point in the future, like after you know, independent media starts like just dominating in terms of the quality of content, that these massive industries will start being like all right, I guess we fucking we.
Speaker 1: Need we need to make things people again, people have to abandon that product first for any of that, for that to make sense to like these massive studios and stuff. I mean, like we like you're saying, like there's the independent film has helped chip away at that or like these smaller budget sort of indie capital I indie kind of films.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah, people doom Indie.
Speaker 3: Last like Indian people like yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah exactly.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I met.
Speaker 2: Sorry you really.
Speaker 3: Indy Hindi, you know, like those indie stars Khan.
Speaker 2: Alright, it's been so wonderful having you guest on this indie podcast. Yeah, what if we gave it more of an indie vibe?
Speaker 1: We had sizz.
Speaker 3: Wait she did dress up like a Hindoo.
Speaker 2: Where can people find you? Follow you? All that good stuff.
Speaker 3: I'm Paulavi Ganalan p A L l A v I g U n A l A n except on Blue Sky. I'm just Pulav because I got it and you can find me. This weekend in San Francisco, I'm headlining the Function, the only black owned comedy club in the Bay Area. Hella, it's a it's hell of funny. The people who run it.
Speaker 1: Wow, are you with that bay You said?
Speaker 4: Hell?
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, I hear.
Speaker 3: That's the name of their that was the name of the brand before they they did that, and so that's why head Yeah. Yeah, but also they are hell of funny. But I'm gonna be there doing like four shows this weekend. It's going to be super fun. We have facial recognition at the Comedy Store. Our show is on March twenty first at ten pm in the Belly Room and then also just find me everywhere. I'm really excited to just do stand up a lot now and.
Speaker 1: Then are you practicing your thistle dance? My?
Speaker 3: What dance?
Speaker 1: Okay? We got some work to do the bird any Bay Area dance?
Speaker 3: The Oh?
Speaker 4: Gotcha?
Speaker 3: Sorry I didn't, I'm not wait can you just do that again for my entertainment? You're doing the bird in a close Oh shit, Oh my god, I'm more of the Gwen Stefani bay a person in that. I just used the word hella a lot. I don't know. I just exploit it for my own uses.
Speaker 1: Amazing.
Speaker 2: Is there a work of media that you've been enjoying?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, there's two things. One The New York Post just just tweeted the downfall of my Enemy. Olympic breakdancer Reagan's brother, Brendan Gunn, has been charged one hundred k in crypto fraud. And I knew it. I knew she was surrounded by bad people. Wow, fucking Nemesis. You guys were so excited about her. I hater Okay, you guys are so.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: You guys were really into Mega, and I was like, this bitch is my enemy, my my human enemy. Because she was a good dancer, Oh my god, And thought politics you love for dancing.
Speaker 1: I thought it was just so unfair what they were saying to her people trying to gate keep break dancing. It just felt really gross.
Speaker 3: To me, Like, Okay, well, I think she's terrible and I hope she never dances again. And I think I just want to I want to gate keep it from her.
Speaker 1: I just want to live in a world where I can be a fucking neurobiologist and she can be an Olympic breakdancer. Okay, and we're not trying to.
Speaker 3: Give Yeah you can. You can just ai neurobiology or whatever. Anyways, she's awful. Her brother's terrible. I'm so happy for their downfall. And then I also saw a tweet by science Girl at Guns n' Roses Girl three, and it's a video of an Alaskan bear correcting a fallen roadside cone. He's just like he's like walking along this road and he turns it up right. And then at all to zach h A L L t O O Z A C it was like, yeah, they got to do it themselves now since Trump fired like ninety.
Speaker 1: Of the national parks.
Speaker 2: There, that's right, wonderful, well again, wonderful having you miles Where can people find you?
Speaker 5: Is the.
Speaker 1: Yes? Damn, I'm trying to find this fucking tweet, but anyway, yes, it says you can find me at miles of Gray wherever they got at symbols. You might even find Jack and I are roaming the streets of Austin Texas this week, so potentially as we gear up for the podcast awards, go oh and and and Cowboy boots will heel so thick, I'm going to twist my ankle just trying to walk in them. But yeah, find us there, find Jacket on the Basketball podcast, Miles and jackot Mad Boosties. You can also find us, you know out here just also talking about ninety day Fiance. And by say us, I mean Sophia Alexander and I on four twenty Day Fiance talking ninety day Fiance. A tweet I like is from so New York Basketball Like is like a Twitter account that takes pictures of people at the Knicks games and stuff like that. And there's a picture of John Tuturo like old John Tuturo like courtside and it says irving court side. And then someone quote tweeted that and said, this is what jk Rowling would name a black character.
Speaker 2: I saw that too, court side.
Speaker 3: There are so many this is what jk Rowling like. There was this black actress named Ebony Obsidian or what Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: That's so good. Uh.
Speaker 2: You can find me on Twitter at Jack underscorel Brian on Blue Sky. Jack ob the number one tweet I've been enjoying. Noah Garfinkle tweeted, You've been hit by You've been struck by a gray super rue.
Speaker 3: And that maybe, like that is such a zeitgeist ask tweet. That's such an intro ass tweet. You just love change the lyrics that a.
Speaker 1: Little bit, just a little please come forward to that that count of syllables.
Speaker 3: Please, I'm gonna I'm gonna bait you. I'm gonna start tweeting like lyric puns and then I'm going to see if you bring it up.
Speaker 2: On just one way slightly off.
Speaker 6: You got it?
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: You can find us on Twitter at Daily Zeitgeist and on Blue Skuy at daily Zeus. We're at the Daily Zeitgeist on Instagram. We have a Facebook fan page and a website dailyzeiguis dot com. Or post our episodes and our foot notes where we look off to the information that we talked about in today's episode. We also do that in the show description. Wherever you listen to this, just click on the episode and look at the show description and you will find the footnotes where we link off to the information that we talked about in today's episode. The tweets that we enjoyed. We also link off to a song that we think you might enjoy. Say, Miles, is there a song that you think that people might enjoy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, Roy Ayers passed away recently, and he is an iconic sort of jazz fusion, jazz funk composer, fucking the vibes player and by that I mean vibraphonist, and yeah, I think I think people get familiar with the music. His body work is fantastic. I think most people know him from Everybody Loves the Sunshine. Is that his iconic track. But we'll go out on a cover of that track, Everybody Loves the Sunshine by the Brazilian artist Sue George. So this is sou George's version of Everybody Loves the Sunshine. Everybody Loves the Sunshine. Check it out. Feels good because we all do love the sunshine and folks get brown in the sunshine. Yeah, all right, we will look after that, all right.
Speaker 2: In the footnotes, guys, is a production of iHeartRadio for more podcast from my Heart Radio is the iHeartRadio ap Apple podcast or wherever fine podcasts or give it away for free. That's going to do it for us this week, we did it, another one in the books, swish. We're back on Monday morning to tell you or I guess Monday late afternoon to tell you, guys, what was trending over the weekend was trending on Monday morning. And we have a radist hits from this week's episode that drops tomorrow the weekly Zyite guys, so you.
Speaker 4: Go check that out as well.
Speaker 2: Until then, bye bye, bye bye, goodbye my friends, goodbye my sweet