Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, Bobby Bones.
Speaker 3: Reid is walking out of the room. Hey, read walk.
Speaker 4: Over here in front of the camera.
Speaker 3: I didn't like that one bit.
Speaker 4: I know it felt dirty to you. That's your camera right there, read show show the jersey?
Speaker 3: Did you do it? Lunchbocks?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Okay, what I don't know what the hold on?
Speaker 3: We'll tell you.
Speaker 4: Do you remember the name?
Speaker 3: Person's name?
Speaker 4: That was?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: So I on my eBay where I had done these breaks and had won these articles of memorabilia. One of them as a Diggs jersey for the Cowboys, and one of them was a Zach Moss jersey. I think it was a Buffalo Bill's Moss jersey. And so they signed them on one and brought them up. People bought them on my eBay page and then they're like, hey, would you guys mind sign Ingram as well? And it feels a little weird because we're signing not not a jersey, but most people would be like, this is dig jersey he signed. It's really cool. But someone said I bought it, which you have the whole show sign it as well? And I was like, sure, if you bought it.
Speaker 3: You own it.
Speaker 4: I'm happy to take it to the studio and have everybody sign it. So we just all signed this Digs jersey that read is showing right now. We all sign the numbers. So it's a bunch of US and NFL player Digs who places for the Cowboys. Man.
Speaker 5: No, I didn't even know Digs signed it.
Speaker 3: That's his jersey.
Speaker 4: You thought it was just a dick.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, his jersey got lost in the crowd of all of ours.
Speaker 4: Mike just signed it. Everybody signed it.
Speaker 3: Mike didn't like it either.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's right, that's.
Speaker 3: Right, that's right.
Speaker 4: Read you find her name? What do they use your name?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 4: Rep though we have your jersey, we all signed it. We're shipping it off today. And the Zach Moss jersey, we're shipping that off. I don't mind doing it, but Eddie and Mike are such big Dallas Cowboy fans that I think it was more of about you signing a Cowboys jersey than just a jersey of an athlete. Because you didn't mind signing the Zach mos jersey.
Speaker 6: I didn't mind that one complained, I did mind. I mean the whole Larry bird one. That was like wrong, that felt wrong. But now I'm feeling like, but you didn't do that on purpose.
Speaker 3: I didn't. That was an accident.
Speaker 4: But I mean did ride a camera?
Speaker 5: You know that?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 3: He's right in the middle of all the cameras. I no, yeah, he's right in the middle.
Speaker 4: Beck Beca, we have your jersey.
Speaker 3: We're mailing it off right now. Read thank you.
Speaker 4: Did anybody sign the dig side or we all sign the three?
Speaker 3: That's cool, that's better.
Speaker 2: To sign the other side. So I didn't, Okay, you would have.
Speaker 3: I was about to all right, rede you buddy, so you're a Cowboys fans.
Speaker 4: That was felt dirty.
Speaker 6: It felt really dirty. I mean, people buy that jersey because Trayvon Diggs that's his jersey and he signed his jersey.
Speaker 3: Now we just tainted it.
Speaker 5: M but the person wanted it, so they wanted it.
Speaker 4: And not only that, there are items on my eBay page that nobody wants like that have no bids, and I mean whatever, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: You can see it.
Speaker 4: But if you go to the page and you see, for example, a Sam how jersey. Sam Howell started for the Red Commanders. You used to be the Redskins, and what year last year? He's not playing with them anymore. But I listed at fifty bucks the sign jersey not one bid. It's the only it's the only zero bid thing because he's not with the team anymore. He's not gonna be a starter next year.
Speaker 3: See, we could sign that one and help Eddie.
Speaker 4: That was my point with you, like we can sign like you guys are all but heard about signing that. But if a Sam hal Jersey came in and they said, would you please sign, you'd have no problem with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I will take the E on the Sam Howell and put Eddie next to it if it helps it.
Speaker 4: You can't really because there's no room.
Speaker 3: But I don't mind signing him if it's what people want, no problem except Dallas Cowboys have some respect.
Speaker 4: I put up two baseball cards, which I don't know much about current baseball card culture. I put up Amy Sammy Sosa patch cards.
Speaker 6: One.
Speaker 4: It's good, one of one, so it's only one made and it's got three days left. And this one card right now is it five hundred fifty fifty dollars?
Speaker 3: Wow, I know it's amazing, man, three days left.
Speaker 4: I put up a do you know who Marianna Rivera is best closer ever. I put up an autographed card of him. What do you think that's it?
Speaker 2: Eddie?
Speaker 3: Mario one five, one of five, Mario three hundred, only one hundred bucks.
Speaker 4: We'll sign it.
Speaker 3: Card anyway.
Speaker 4: That's what we were doing when we went on the Post show. We were signing, and Mike and Eddie were complain because they don't want to sign Cowboys jersey.
Speaker 3: But we did it. You did, We did it, Rebecca. I appreciate that. Okay, I got a couple of things. Let's do voicemails three and four. Go ahead with number three.
Speaker 7: Please, Hey, Bobby and Tiam just wanted to say you are the heart of America and I appreciate listening to you with my daughter every morning to get the day started. And we just we love you guys.
Speaker 3: Thanks the heart of America. That's awesome. I'll take it.
Speaker 4: Unless America is about da heart disease, then we don't want to do We don't want to be that heart here is I'd go number four.
Speaker 8: Ray, Hey, this message is for Eddie. I was just listening to yesterday's podcast and hearing you talk about your uncle and the kidney transplant. Great thing to do. One thing to think about, however, is you do have too, But what happens if you give that one away and one of your children ends up meeting it later, you don't have an extra to give them to Something think about.
Speaker 4: I would say to Something to think about on top of that is you may not even match your kids, so that may not even matter, right because it doesn't mean parents' son automatically have it. And also you're dealing with what if you lose one? Yeah that hopefully somebody gives you one. But I hear you, this is your inventing stories to try to convince them otherwise.
Speaker 3: But go ahead. This is a tough one.
Speaker 6: I mean even people are messaging me like, you know, even if you get tested or when you get tested and you are a match but for some reason can't do it then like you get your uncle's hopes high and all this stuff. But it's more complicated than that, and like it's gotten to the point where I'm having conversations with a family and a lot of families like being.
Speaker 3: Serious though, because you've walked us down this summer. No, no, laugh, this is serious. No, you can't do that.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, I'm talking to lunch about it because you're not You're not laughing, and I understand that.
Speaker 4: I say, you've done this a lot of times for him to laugh. It's not laughing at your situation at all your uncles. He's laughing about how dramatic you're us down this road many times.
Speaker 6: It's all started with a bunch of tell me something goods, and I'm like, I would like to donate a kidney like that would be awesome, yes, right, yeah, And you can take a piece of you to save somebody else's life like that is amazing and I would love to do that someday.
Speaker 4: But you've also said that about many other things. It's kind of become your thing where you just say you like to do you would like to do it, but you're not true.
Speaker 3: Hey, I said I want to plant a tree with my kids. We did it the other day.
Speaker 2: We come in the tree.
Speaker 3: Okay, doing these things. He's not snickering at the situation your uncle's in.
Speaker 6: And I'm not even saying he's laughing at my uncle. What I'm saying is this situation is getting really complicated as far as my family goes and what they want to do with something like this. Where I just came on and was like, I want to do it. I think it's a sign. Now my family's like whoa, whoa, whoa. It's more complicated than that. So we're having conversations within the family whether this is even a consideration or not.
Speaker 4: I would think it's complicated every single time with every family, Like it's not.
Speaker 6: I know, but I've never experienced anything like this. I've always just come on and said, like, it'd be cool donating kidney for the first time. I'm like, I feel like this is a sign, Like this is what we've been talking about.
Speaker 3: Somebody in my family needs a kidney, Like.
Speaker 4: But you might if let's say you you don't do it, but you do match but decide not to do it.
Speaker 3: Why wouldn't you do it? Since you've said all this to this.
Speaker 6: Point exactly exactly what this lady said, like an in case, but there's no in case. It's just that I'm forty five years old. I'm not, you know, sixty. My kids are still young. My youngest is five years old. Like, and what if the surgery goes wrong and I'm just like, something happens to me, and what's the sign.
Speaker 5: I'm confused?
Speaker 3: Of my uncle to do it, but you're talking.
Speaker 5: About how you're not going to do it. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm just asking, no, you're not. It's very simple. I had that makes sense because he did.
Speaker 4: There's a sign to do it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I'm asking you asked about my signs and make fun of me, So I'm asking about your sign.
Speaker 6: Your sign is a cardinal. Mine is like my uncle needs a kidney.
Speaker 4: Right, which is even more so you should do it regardless of correct.
Speaker 3: But it's not.
Speaker 6: It's not that easy and without getting into the details of it, it's not as simple as like I want to.
Speaker 4: Do it, guys like, but nobody thought that. Nobody thinks that we would. No one thinks it's as easy as you just go and I'm going to do it. But what we would have understand it. First of all, my wife roasted the crap out of us about the sign bit with Amy and she let us have it last night.
Speaker 3: You should know. She said she was there. Yeah, she was like, oh so she saw the cardinal.
Speaker 4: Well now she just let's say she roasted us all pretty good. She was like, you're lucky I wasn't there, and I was like, well, you're not you're.
Speaker 5: Never She goes, she texted me, and she goes.
Speaker 4: I'm not lucky you weren't there.
Speaker 3: You're literally never here.
Speaker 5: She just saw the Instagram video that was posted and she texted me and she was like, next time you need a phone a friend, because I would have had your back because she was there. And she went off on how Bobby was talking about how all so y'all make fun of me for signs, but when she's watching an Arkansas game with Bobby, if she wroteates her hips to left twenty degrees in Arkansas's losing, but then she moved her legs or they're winning, and then all fair.
Speaker 4: But I I didn't acknowledge that in that or that segment though it just didn't make the clip. I said that superstitions and I said yes, and I don't believe it superstitions, but just just in case. But it is ridiculous that it makes no sense. But I it was ridiculous, and I said, lunchboxes sports think if you were saying it's all but we can acknowledge that it's ridiculous and that we kind of live by it at the same time.
Speaker 5: Right, I feel like I need to give Caitlin this humor some credit. So I'm just going to read the text for beatam because it's so good. She goes, So it's crazy for God to send Amy a sign. But if we are watching Arkansas winning a football game, I'm unable to shift my seating position because if I rotate my legs twenty degrees, it could cause Arkansas to lose. Sound scientific.
Speaker 4: That is ridiculous for me to feel that way, and I don't really believe it, but just in case, and.
Speaker 3: It's is not only that it is it's ridiculous.
Speaker 4: And I know in reality I can't actually control the game just in case, but it's also ridiculous and I know that, and I said that to her last night too. I know that's ridiculous and it's not real, but it makes me feel like I have some sort of control or a chance to have some sort of control something I have nothing control. I have nothing I have control over, and it's important to me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know if for a fact that my mom is to me messages through cardinals. I don't know for a fact, But now I start saying that if I it's.
Speaker 3: Yes, it like hold on just in case.
Speaker 4: It's like two percent don't you feel like Amy's like eighty eight percent.
Speaker 3: About the cardinal? Yeah, yeah, yeah, because ninety eight percent that's not just in case, that's just in case.
Speaker 4: That's probably just in case.
Speaker 5: That's probably I'm gonna say, just in case. This is my mom.
Speaker 4: But I acknowledged how ridiculous it was of Lunchbox and I to have these stupid sports superstitions and theories. I did say that it's very stupid advice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just in case.
Speaker 4: However, with you, just in case, it feels very definitive.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because I've had too many moments with the.
Speaker 3: Bird, and I'm okay with that. Whatever, whatever it gives you.
Speaker 4: And my point all I said was whatever gives a piece of comfort, I'm good with. But there are eighteen cardinals. We can look outside right now and find a cardinal absolutely everywhere. I said, by the way, I talked to a cardinal White an hour ago. Yeah, what I said, my holiday, my friend played for the cardinal. It was hard, I said, The cardinals everywhere, all the sign regardless. I'm on your team.
Speaker 3: Maybe Eddie, go back to the kidney.
Speaker 4: So here's the thing, Eddie was like, none of us thought that it's just something you go I'm gonna do and go do We're not even telling you to do it. You brought it up, you set it over and over, and then when you come on the air and go, well, my uncle needs a kidney, and then you I think I'm gonna do it. In our mind were like, oh, he's probably graduated the point of bringing this on the air because his uncle has one.
Speaker 3: So I hadn't gotten there and you shouldn't have said it.
Speaker 6: I understand that. That's on you, dude, trust me, I understand that. But we've talked about it so much on here n this you have. We did like they're gonna because it was personal to your uncle.
Speaker 3: I don't like that. We like anybody.
Speaker 4: But what's funny is you keep going you're going to do it, and you always find an excuse not to.
Speaker 3: This isn't an excuse you're getting I'm being told.
Speaker 5: Are you getting Oh okay, okay, this is clearly personal.
Speaker 4: Are you getting tested?
Speaker 5: I don't like we have all the details.
Speaker 3: I'm being told not to do it by a cardinal. I can't tell you that. Yeah, okay, well.
Speaker 2: So now we can so now fun of them again.
Speaker 4: All we can make fun of him for is his consistency in saying he's gonna do something and not doing it. We can't make fun of him specifically for this one instance because it's probably a real serious thing. Don't know if it is or not, but probably is. But it just is lumped in with every other time he said he was going to do something to not do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not true.
Speaker 3: I planted a tree where'd you plant?
Speaker 5: And they did go look for the kid that was missing.
Speaker 6: I went to the river way, No I didn't. No one told me to leave Scooba even went. I have pictures of me looking in the river.
Speaker 5: Sounds like you went to get pictures.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he could say he was there.
Speaker 3: That's all he did.
Speaker 9: So my question is, so next week I should bring in a story that my aunt needs a kidney and say I'm thinking about it, and then I get like good credit.
Speaker 3: That's not nice.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't recommend doing that because he did it, because I did it, and it's not good.
Speaker 3: It's not about credit. It's Eddie going.
Speaker 4: I sure would like to have seen in a positive light right now, and I'm gonna wish I could do it publicly.
Speaker 3: And it's not true.
Speaker 6: That's not what it's based on I'm not about the public the light. What I'm about is like doing something cool like that, Like when you read stories about like someone leaving a thousand dollars tip. I want to do that, but I can't afford that, So I want to be a millionaire so I can do that.
Speaker 4: Well, it's different because you know, if you don't have a million dollars, but you do have a kidney and someone that could actually be affected by.
Speaker 3: It, like you could do then here. But also if you want to do it, there's nothing to talk about it.
Speaker 6: Like, oh, but I think we're we have the platform to do it and it could spy inspire other people. I completely It's like I could have walked from West Virginia, Tennessee for fun.
Speaker 4: What's the inspiring part of you keep saying you want to give a kidney but you don't.
Speaker 3: I'm going to have to stop stop. You have to stop saying that someday, Oh no, no, no, you're not, Eddie.
Speaker 4: I have to stop saying that.
Speaker 9: I have a solution for you, Eddie, something that will not put your life in danger.
Speaker 3: That I'm already doing a bone marrow. I'm gonna do bone marrow. I have to end of the year to do that.
Speaker 2: No, donate or not.
Speaker 3: I'm doing bone marrow.
Speaker 9: Okay, donate part of your liver because it grows back, so you don't have to worry about maybe your kid needs it later. You can go donate your liver, part of your liver.
Speaker 2: And it'll grow back within two weeks.
Speaker 3: I got a better one. You do it. You do it.
Speaker 10: Talk about stuff like like my I mean you talk, you have the talking stick.
Speaker 4: Shut up?
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 5: My daughter who's adopted from Haiti, So my daughter and son, they're not biologically related at all, different moms and debts. But my daughters has a half brother, so her mom had a baby, so he's younger and he's still there. And I think that's always been difficult sometimes for my daughter because he's still there. She's not at the orphanage the mom. Her mom kept him, which has got to be difficult to think about. And but I don't know that she still has him, and so sometimes I wonder where he is, what he's doing. Is he maybe potentially at an orphanage, could we adopt him? Should? I try to figure that out. And I don't really like talk about it because I don't think it could really happen. But I feel like there's one of the things that we just like bring to the table, like all the good things we think we want to Yeah, yeah, like I want to adopt.
Speaker 3: Why not talk about that?
Speaker 5: Well, it's because I mean, I've thought about it for a long time, but I talk about it because I don't know the reality of that actually happening, but it would be cool.
Speaker 4: And I think a little bit you like to say it to get the credit for saying it.
Speaker 6: It's not true because one day I'm going to do it, and you guys can be like, Wow, he did.
Speaker 5: It, But you kind of just said you're not going to do.
Speaker 3: It right now.
Speaker 5: You just said because you're in the listener, like you wanted to save it for one of your kids.
Speaker 3: Maybe didn't that what you just said, I've saved my kidney for one of my kids.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no no.
Speaker 6: I think what the listener is saying is like, you know you have kids, you lose one kidney whatever, blah blah blah, you only have one.
Speaker 3: What if you need the other one? What if you need to donate the other one for your kid?
Speaker 6: I understand that's one situation but the kids and me having a five year old is part of why, Like should I take that unnecessary risk right now in my life?
Speaker 5: So you're once you're all the kids are out of the house.
Speaker 6: And your kidneys valuable because it's old and not old, not old, but the kidney could be.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, are you going to start nurturing your kidneys? So it's better to donate, Like no drinking, that's.
Speaker 6: Nothing too man, I abuse my kidneys back, like I don't even know if my kidny is good.
Speaker 10: Boy.
Speaker 5: Well, anyway, I'm going to adopt to my Well, no, you're not going to, but you want to know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, don't say you're.
Speaker 3: Going to do that's different.
Speaker 5: I got to learn how to do this.
Speaker 3: I will don't.
Speaker 4: Courage you to learn how to do this.
Speaker 3: Learn how to learn.
Speaker 5: I want to adopt her half brother.
Speaker 3: And you really do?
Speaker 5: I really do.
Speaker 4: She wants to.
Speaker 5: I really want to.
Speaker 3: She's making it. You should do that. She's proven a point, right, and you should do that, Amy, But.
Speaker 9: I really want to give my house to a family, and I really want you. I really want to.
Speaker 3: That's tough, is where we live.
Speaker 2: I really want to getting more wrong.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean? No, I really do.
Speaker 5: Okay, Bobby, what do you want to do?
Speaker 4: Go to mineral? Hey, y can we do mineral please?
Speaker 3: Okay, we're back.
Speaker 4: Let me say this. I have two points to make about what we're talking about. That we're going to move on, because this is like, this is not dark humor, but it's it's it's like a Twilight humor. You know, it's fun. It's not for everybody, this kind of humor like LUN's fisch go on. I want to give my house. He's making a joke about Eddie making absurd claims. It's not so if you could actually interpret this wrong, if you were to read only a clip of the transcript.
Speaker 5: I want I've been thinking about quitting this job completely and just donating like like a nun.
Speaker 3: No, I've been thinking, you don't even do this, you would like to How you're.
Speaker 5: Thinking I'd like to dedicate my life to service.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hear you. Because isn't being ridiculous.
Speaker 4: No, they're just they're being absurd because and it's a little more absurd than what you're doing. But to prove point, to make it so much more comedy is absurdity, and at times it's absurdity. And making fun of things.
Speaker 6: But no one's laughing at that one anymore, Like it's you guys are beating it to death.
Speaker 4: Also part of comedy, you just do it over and over until it gets funny.
Speaker 3: People don't like that one as much.
Speaker 4: Okay, I have two things I wanted to mention about this. Let me remember where they were.
Speaker 6: It's okay, but you forgot Amy is one of them. Okay, let me get to this one. You'll see.
Speaker 4: I just reposted on my Instagram story a message about Amy, and I commented on a couple of times because I get these and most of the time I don't even address them because it's it's kind of dumb.
Speaker 3: But let me go to my story.
Speaker 4: Okay. I posted a picture of Reid, who is in here with the jersey earlier.
Speaker 3: Reid is.
Speaker 4: My non show digital photographer. He shoots everything. He edits anything we're doing that's not by bone show too much. Access tourist reads with me all the time, and so it reads now working out with us, first time he's worked out in like ten years, and so he's like, I want to do that workout, and our workouts are hard, but he shows up and he does the work and I took a picture just like I did with when Eddie when he started, like Eddie's here, maybe hard, but he's showing up. And I posted a picture read. Someone replied to that and it has nothing to do with the picture. They replied under the picture of Read, I'm boycotting the show for a week because you guys treat Amy like crap. So first of all, it's weird because that's the picture of Read, and that's their statements.
Speaker 3: Random, And so I just posted on nice, how's that nice? She starts, she's.
Speaker 4: Gonna celebrate them FM boycotting the show?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no no. I actually don't want people to stop listening.
Speaker 4: And I say, hey at Radio Amy, do people treat you like crap? On my Instagram story And so then somebody else replies, agree, y'all been hitting too hard. It's not funny. Now it cannot be funny. I can give you that. Maybe you don't think it's funny, but they don't have to go together like it cannot be funny, but we don't. It cannot be too hard either, So I wrote the real truth is it ninety hainve percent of the time. I know we can where we can push and when we can push without it being unhealthy. If we didn't have twenty years of friendship. Is about Amy and I, this show couldn't happen because it's a very personal show. However, no one on the show gets treated badly in a way that is personally detrimental, not purposefully, or I shut it down or they tell me. We do make fun of each other and go after each other in ways that close friends do all of us towards all of us, and a lot of times I'll check with the person and make sure it's okay to talk about A or B if it's sensitive.
Speaker 3: So I feel like we haven't been.
Speaker 4: Any harder on you than you deserve. But also we wouldn't be that hard on you if we didn't feel like you could take it because we know.
Speaker 3: You so well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, when you were fine.
Speaker 4: Yes, and this can be right now, but this can be anybody.
Speaker 3: At any time.
Speaker 4: When Amy was going through a very difficult four or five different longer than that, but difficult four or five months on the air where she was out, her dad was sick, her dad end up dying, she was going through divorces.
Speaker 3: All this is happening.
Speaker 4: We didn't go hard on Amy because Amy wouldn't have been into the place to be able to take it in a healthy way. Now she's in a brigod place, so if it deserves it, we go hard, just like we go hard on everybody. So there's never that we're we're purposefully being mean. It cannot be funny, that's okay, But we're never purposely being mean to just be mean. We may pick and it may be a show and we may all jump in and we find a funny thing like Eddie starting to get a little sensitive boy, the old kid.
Speaker 3: Anything.
Speaker 4: We feel that, But you're an idiot.
Speaker 3: You went hard on Amy.
Speaker 4: I know we go went hard, but it's those things are always weird to me. People like you guys are just not nice to Ray. We're like, no, actually, if we weren't like universally wonderful to Ray and pick on him occasionally, he wouldn't eve want to do this show. And part of being with your friends for five hours and having to create content, sometimes you just make fun of each other. And that's always been the dynamic of the show. You're afraid to make fun of people unless it's something that's way too personal, and then we'll shut it down or I'll check, because every times I go to Amy and be like, hey, let's not talk about this, She'll be like, no, I think we can now, or the opposite. So anyway, there's my little thing on that was the one thing I had another thing too about forgot it.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I got this lottery ticket, this Luke Comes lotry ticket. Let's scratch it.
Speaker 9: Amy, I just want you to know that my aunt had someone close to her passed away recently, and today she posts on Facebook, a cardinal came and visited me today.
Speaker 3: The person who passed away posted on Facebook.
Speaker 9: No, my aunt's friend passed away, and she posted, they came to see me today. A cardinal came and visited me in the front yard. I know it's them.
Speaker 4: Why Amy's mom over her house.
Speaker 2: I'm like, that's crazy.
Speaker 9: I never knew people thought about cardinals dead relatives until Amy, and now I see it on page.
Speaker 5: Casey Muskram's new song Can I get a Coin from?
Speaker 3: Do the Cardinals know about this? Cardinals English bro? Oh yeah, but they're smart enough to I don't.
Speaker 4: Think or the concept what if they all did and they're like, let's go screw it. Some people just lost their loved ones. They're just like, yeah, they're like as pranksters. Ever, everyone thinks we're dead people.
Speaker 3: It's awesome.
Speaker 4: Some guy just called me, Lincoln.
Speaker 5: Okay, what didn't you say your grandma knocked over a guitar once?
Speaker 3: Yeah, But like I said then too, that.
Speaker 5: She's a guitar.
Speaker 3: I don't believe that one.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't even believe it.
Speaker 5: Not dude, come on, But just in case.
Speaker 6: You said, you said, Grandma give me a sign and the guitar fell over.
Speaker 4: But I also I did. I wrote about it in my first book. But I can also acknowledge crazy. I also can acknowledge it. I don't even think I know everything or understand I have the capability under and everything, but I don't think that's a definite.
Speaker 3: I think the air conditioner probably came on or something. But how often does a guitar fall? Look?
Speaker 4: Sometimes they'd fall off those holders in uddl of the night, and I think somebody's robbing me. Boom, oh god, because I didn't nail them in.
Speaker 3: They're good yea the time? All right, go ahead with your point.
Speaker 6: I've lost all four of my grandparents. Okay, if one of them is listening, knock over the Arkansas helmet.
Speaker 5: It's not how it works.
Speaker 3: I like that. Do it right now? Do it? Please? Knock over the Arkansas helmet?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, I lost have lost all of my grandparents. If any of them can hear me, spill that coffee in Amy's lab.
Speaker 3: Now, it's not how it works, But you don't get to decide how it works.
Speaker 4: You can for you, you can for you, but you can't tell me how for me, it doesn't.
Speaker 5: Okay, but now the coffee is not going to spill over, and then you're going to determine that it's not real.
Speaker 3: But it happened with him and the guitar. I don't think so, dude. That's what's crazy about that one.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 4: So all I know is I have no idea.
Speaker 3: And by the way, the Arkansas jam was still there.
Speaker 4: It presented an easy way to have a little fun at Amy's expense that she was also knowing what's coming by even presenting that she knows, we're going.
Speaker 3: To give her crap.
Speaker 5: Speaking of fun, that's my I'm reposting your post and I'm.
Speaker 3: Let them have it. Amy.
Speaker 5: We put the fun in dysfunctional.
Speaker 3: This function.
Speaker 4: Yeah you hey, I got a music note.
Speaker 5: It is a little dysfunctional sometimes how we treat each other.
Speaker 4: One something you did? Yeah, I'm not going to scratch. Well, no, no, no, let me get through it first.
Speaker 6: Stop the drums, premature drum roll.
Speaker 3: Okay, so so far I want to pab like five bucks out of it. Okay, how much is the ticket? Five bucks?
Speaker 4: Let me roll through some news here. Let me play voicemail too, right, I could toss the sheet ahead.
Speaker 11: I am just calling in regard to the comment a couple of listeners about not liking the show when they first heard it. I just wanted to say my experience was completely different. I used to hate radio talk shows. I thought they were annoying. I thought the hosts always seemed super fake. And then I heard your Guys' show and I instantly fell in love with it. I thought you guys were hilarious and authentic, and I've been listening ever since. Thank you, love you guys, love the show.
Speaker 3: That's very kind. We appreciate that.
Speaker 4: And also, I don't think any of us ever have the impression that you should like any single one of us all the time. If so, we would be a little faker, we'd always be likable. I don't think any of us on the show are likable all the time, but purposefully meaning don't try to be fake. You're right, great, great point, great point, mister Kidney. Mister Kidney over there does try a little harder than us. But I hear you.
Speaker 3: But I'm annoying to people, so I time.
Speaker 4: But you are an extra work. You're an extremely likable person in general, really the friendliest person I know and the most fun person to be around. However, that Kidney or I want to.
Speaker 3: Do this stuff us ring just a little hollow.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 3: I can't help it. If I want to do something, I think it's saying it. I just want to do.
Speaker 4: Never.
Speaker 3: But when you when you sign I won't say it anymore.
Speaker 4: When you say my final part of this, when you say you want to do it over and over and you can actually do it, but then you don't do it, that's the.
Speaker 6: Problem, dude. I'm not kidding. When we do tell me something good, I'm like, gosh, that's a good idea. I'd like to do that, yeah, and think that I'm just not going to say it anymore.
Speaker 3: That's what we all do because I think we all think that maybe I don't.
Speaker 2: Of course I'm not like, oh, I want to give a kidney.
Speaker 4: No, thanks, I wish I had the courage and wasn't selfish enough to give a kidney.
Speaker 3: So if your dad need a kidney, lunchbos, you wouldn't give it.
Speaker 4: I would give a No, I would't give a kenny to any of you guys right now. If you guys were and I'm matched, I would give every single person on this show, and those three in the glassroom, you all get a kidney for me the production room.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 3: To be honest, I don't have long enough life with them. I don't know them that well, right, And so could I donate a kidney and then you give me yours?
Speaker 4: And then I have to again that's well, you could do that, And then if you're other one hurt, I will guarantee you a kidney. And for some reason we match and one goes down. Wait, the one that you have goes down, I will give you one.
Speaker 3: But I'm not gonna lie and be like I'm not lying. Let's see how much I want here?
Speaker 2: What do you want?
Speaker 4: Five dollars? No, you won luch Bux is your ticket? Yes, you can have five dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, het me throw it her and Eddie.
Speaker 9: To answer your question, if my dad needed a kidney, would I give it to him?
Speaker 2: Probably not.
Speaker 5: Really.
Speaker 2: My dad is almost seventy years old.
Speaker 4: Guys like, I don't know you could live another ten years for a kidney sometimes.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know, because.
Speaker 9: A seventy year old going through kidney transplant, like I feel like the health complications, I just don't know that it would work out.
Speaker 4: I get you're not talking about you. You're talking about my dad. Wouldn't let me right, al So I'm saying, no, hold on, hold on how you presented it is you wouldn't give him one because you wouldn't want to lose one.
Speaker 3: That's what it felt like.
Speaker 4: However, you're saying you would if he were fifty five, maybe you'd give him one.
Speaker 2: Right when he's I mean, he's a year away from seventy.
Speaker 4: So, but it's about him going through the process. Yeah, but that's his decision to make.
Speaker 9: But it's also my decision, like I don't think, but it's about him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, his body is his decision.
Speaker 2: Even if I give him a kidney once he got eight years long.
Speaker 4: But that's not your decision. What your decision is. You don't want to go through the process of getting the kidney, not having the kidney, and living.
Speaker 5: Sad to think about it's terrible, terrible.
Speaker 6: That's why this is not funny. I'm like, let's not laugh about this movie. You've made it a joke because he honestly wasn't a joke. You came in and said it's a sign, but that wasn't the joke.
Speaker 3: There was no joke.
Speaker 6: There was no joke attached to it. And now I just want to move on from well, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, you brought it up. I understand it's completely my faultday.
Speaker 9: I'm just wondering how it went from you were giving a kidney to your uncle like a day ago and now it's like it's off the table.
Speaker 6: I think you, I think we all have addressed the issues right in this conversation.
Speaker 4: Like, that's a great question. I'd like for you to answer that.
Speaker 3: I can't. I can't be too personal with it. But I think it's not.
Speaker 4: About being too personal, but you can say, how did they go in a day? Was it was it the co was that last night you had a conversation I.
Speaker 6: Had the conversation with my mom and then got it. She communicated and that was what came.
Speaker 4: So it was a conversation last night, two months ago, so whenever it was whenever.
Speaker 9: Yes, So you think you could have had that conversation before you part of the air and you were gonna give it her.
Speaker 3: But I said, he was like, he didn't. But but what brought about it?
Speaker 6: No, I've not thought and said stupid stuff to what I brought to the air though, was the fact that I thought that there was a sign. That was it, like, I think this is a sign. And then you guys were like, go get tested.
Speaker 4: No, yes, no, no, that's not how it happened. And I don't remember anything. I have a terrible memory. You said, your uncle needs a kidney. You'd like to give them one. Now we said go get tested. But it was only because you wanted to.
Speaker 3: Give him a kidney, because I said that.
Speaker 4: It wasn't that we were just screaming you need to go get tested.
Speaker 3: Now. You guys are like put your money where your mouth is kind of thing.
Speaker 4: You said you wanted to do it, and our thing was to do it, though you need to get tested first. It wasn't you need to go get tested. It was, oh, that's great that you've said that you're going to do it. You have to get tested first, though, so don't get your hopes.
Speaker 3: Up right right. But I've been told not to do that.
Speaker 4: And that's great, and you have to make a personal decision. Then stop saying you want to do it? Would you do it for somebody else?
Speaker 3: I'm going to say nothing.
Speaker 4: Any good job, Eddie. I like what Amy's like. I was thinking about no, no, no, you're missing it's not thinking about it.
Speaker 5: I want to.
Speaker 3: I would like to, Yeah, I would, And then she was like, do it right.
Speaker 4: Amy's like I'm gonna no, no, no's how you're going to.
Speaker 3: Then you got to do that, and now I got to learn.
Speaker 5: I would like to.
Speaker 4: Man drinks one hundred Listen to this. He drinks in one hundred and twenty bars and twenty four hours to break a world record. I feel like if you could get to the one hundred and twenty bars, you could break that pretty easily.
Speaker 2: That's pretty simple.
Speaker 4: Well, you gotta get to one hundred and twenty bars.
Speaker 2: In one hundred and twenty hours and.
Speaker 4: Twenty four hours.
Speaker 3: Oh what is it again?
Speaker 4: One hundred and twenty bars and forty and twenty four Hours'll break that down.
Speaker 2: How many?
Speaker 4: So you got to get to sixty and twelve, thirty and six, fifteen and three. This is no problem. It's just finding that amount of bars. Eight in an hour and a half.
Speaker 3: Probably do that.
Speaker 2: You can do that easily, three alone.
Speaker 4: I bet it's about every It's like one every ten minutes. Basically, I don't even know if that Yeah, that's about I don't know if that's right. Whatever, you could do it.
Speaker 2: But can you just have a sip?
Speaker 4: But can you find one hundred and twenty bars?
Speaker 2: There's one hundred and twenty bars in Nashville downtown. I mean just on Broadway alone, there's probably fifty.
Speaker 9: It says thirty two on the internet, but I walked down but you get too, there's no way there's only thirty two bars.
Speaker 6: Well maybe that's but that's one road. Their bars around it. Oh you looked on Broadway. Speciacically, this is a record that can be broken if you can find in Mounts Bourbon Street.
Speaker 9: Oh my gosh, send me to New Orleans. There's more than thirty two? How many bars on bar?
Speaker 3: I bet you it's the same as here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, same, you could do it here.
Speaker 3: Just wants to go to Bourbon Street. He just wants a trip. Yeah, you could.
Speaker 4: Do it here as long as you lined up in New.
Speaker 9: Sixty bars in the French Quarter. I mean that's already halfway there.
Speaker 3: Why don't you google bars down to Why don't you do Nashville?
Speaker 6: Because it's gonna be I just did Broadway and and the French Quarter is bigger than one road, is it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Because you're taught the road in. Let's do some trivia. What's New Orleans is.
Speaker 3: Version of Broadway? Bourbon Street? Boom?
Speaker 4: What's New York's version of Broadway? Times Square?
Speaker 6: So I was gonna say Broadway, Well, I don't know. I mean that they're identical.
Speaker 4: I would say that you could probably do this. It would be a fun record to break.
Speaker 2: They just have a little sipping the bar. You don't have to have a full drink.
Speaker 4: You want to do, but you'd have to map it out, right, You would need to map out on one And when they're open.
Speaker 3: And I need a driver, you can walk. You can probably watch the bars.
Speaker 4: Mike, what do you see anything about official? Because I bet you there's a light bar license like you can drive to other restaurant bars. You get somebody drive you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hit Applebee's. I mean they got a bar, that's a.
Speaker 4: Bar, get out. You could do it. You could do one hundred and twenty five and twenty four hours.
Speaker 9: So wow, oh, because I'm thinking, you gotta find the ones that are open late.
Speaker 4: Or you can start at like new let one pm, noon one pm and just start hitting the ones that are How I would strategize is noon one start hitting the bars that aren't all centrally located. You go to the one at Applebachs, you go to the one at Chili. Somebody's driving you to all these ones that aren't close at all together, because you know it the twelve hours, You just twelve hours. If you get them all right, then at noon, midnight, one am, you just able to hit all the ones that are close. Ah.
Speaker 2: Instead of starting on Broadway, you finish on Broadway.
Speaker 4: Where they're all close. Yeah, you get as many as you can out of the way. From far we could we could do this. I may drink just to beat the record. I want to drink just to beat the record, but it's not funny.
Speaker 3: Miss.
Speaker 4: A couple from Florida came back from a three week trip to switch from Switzerland, and they noticed their T mobile bill was one hundred and forty three thousand dollars because they had used nine point five gigabytes of roaming data while overseas were they just watching breaks on TikTok and dorm dudes. They were upset, but T Mobile did cancel the charge. So T Mobile cancels that charge because that also shows me to maybe I'm right, maybe I'm wrong.
Speaker 3: That's not money that T Mobile lost. I don't know how that works.
Speaker 5: They would gain.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do you mean they lost their data stuff?
Speaker 3: What does that mean?
Speaker 7: Though?
Speaker 3: I don't know see stuff man, And.
Speaker 4: I'm sure they've You could boil it down to how much power. But it's not really money they lost, or they probably wouldn't. Just clear that bill so fast. It's money they will now not gain. And there is a difference. Yeah, but their entire system of making money is not on law. It probably been just maintaining the equipment right for the most part. That produces roman That that counts, that allows it.
Speaker 3: Satellites, yeah, whatever that is.
Speaker 4: Fiber psycho optics, a psychic fiber optics.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, fiber is in the ground yeah, do you think cell phone? Yeah, it has to write. They got to use that to go landline, oh, satellites, Internet, Internet saying words. I'm be honest with you because I was thinking because like fiber optics crazy, But that's like landline stuff. It's just an it's just a line and basically the data just goes right through it and immediately to the side.
Speaker 3: I wonder how much that's us would cellular.
Speaker 4: And if that's changed the whole lot where they just used to put everything in the ground and now they have to put very little because it could just be sent up to a satellite and back down.
Speaker 3: Don't know, We don't know. I'm sure, I'm sure somebody knows.
Speaker 4: We said three minutes on that something we know nothing about. A psychic con man is jailed after swindling one point three million Americans. This con man, claiming to be psychic, has been hammered with a ten year prison sentence after being found guilty of swindling tens of millions of dollars from more than a million Americans. He must have been really good, yeah, but why was he swindling from more than what doing? Why for money? But he's a psychic?
Speaker 3: No, I don't think.
Speaker 4: Also, you can't prove somebody's not a psychic, right, but there are other parts of it. For more than twenty years, Patrice Runner has been putting out promises of wealth and happiness in exchange for cash sent his way through the mail. The cash ended up totally one hundred and seventy five million.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Oh man, that is.
Speaker 3: A lot of money.
Speaker 4: You would think it's got to be very famous then if that many people are sending him money. In the scam, customers received letters from Runner and his associates, falsely claiming to be personal correspondence with people I don't know, these other psychics Maria Duvall and Patrick Gurin. Once victims responded, they were bombarded with additional letters and requests the legal system. Regardless, he made hundred and sent five million bucks. I'm just America that that proved he's not a psychlic. That's true, he's not a psychic. I don't think his psychic, because he would have predicted he's going to jail. He should have predicted when he was gonna stop. A sixty one year old claims to have the body of a thirty eight year old after biohacking. I have a friend who's into this biohacking. He follows this one guy who's a biohacker. Biohacking doesn't actually mean going in and changing body with like computer. It's doing certain things or eating certain things, or taking certain supplements to kind of re organize and restructure your your biology. Dells, Yeah, wow, you're Dave.
Speaker 5: Asprey is a biohacker. He's a bulletproof guy.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I don't know that is.
Speaker 4: But Dave Pasco is this guy. He is a retired network security engineer, a full time biohacker, and he talks about how he takes one hundred and fifty eight supplements a day. Oh, there's a morning routine, fifteen minutes a floor stretch's five minutes on the mini trampoline. He's sixty one, he looks like he's about thirty.
Speaker 5: It's crazy.
Speaker 6: So you can change your genetics, Yes, that's amazing.
Speaker 3: I don't know, yesh. You can't be taller unless you get a surgery, right, you can, but.
Speaker 10: If you got that, you can probably squeeze the absolute, absolute best possible scenario out of your genetics if you do everything exactly right.
Speaker 6: So it say like so I'm dyslexic, right, So like if I went to school again to fix my dyslexia and that.
Speaker 3: Picture you see his picture, he' sixty one. It's unbelievable. He looks like he's forty and he's ripped.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, I'm sorry, I.
Speaker 3: Just guy's ripped. It's okay.
Speaker 6: But if I fixed my dyslexia and then I had kids.
Speaker 4: Great question. They don't know the answer to that.
Speaker 5: Okay, Yeah, it would be that your kids would have my opinion on it would be that you may pass it down to your kids, but who knows how severe it may be. But then there's things they could do similar to what you did to alter itary Yes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, of course supposedly I had no idea. But they don't know the answer to that. There are theories about if someone is unhealthy and overweight when they get someone pregnant, that they're sperm or even with the woman, that her egg is a difference. No, but there could be different qualities about what your body's producing in that sperm or with her something have any in that egg at the time, if she's on a certain medication when her eggs. There is all of this, and it's unlimited that we don't know, and it's tiny that we do, but we do know that there are effects. But changing your what you're passing down genetically, I don't know if you I don't know the answer, But because I'm interested in this too, what I have read is it's more like an evolution type thing with genetics. What they found is that you can try to improve it a bit within you and it can not be as bad, and if it continues to be improved, it kind of goes away.
Speaker 3: Oh that's cool through generations, like eventually.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so like I'm getting buff, right, Like, so I start getting my kids buff, and.
Speaker 4: Then I know you don't get your kids, but what's what.
Speaker 3: We're working out? Working out?
Speaker 6: So I tell my kids, like, hey, start working out now, and then they're they're buff, right, So when then they have kids, their kids may be born a little.
Speaker 4: I would say, if you're in great physical shape.
Speaker 5: At the time of conception, yeah, we'll not.
Speaker 4: Even a exception because your body's going to have a hold a bunch of stuff. But if you've been in physical shape for a long time and your body is on all cylinders, it is reacting to you eating right, you being in great physical shape distress, and it's like your best sperm in your best your nuts rock that there's a better chance that that coming through is going to produce a slightly better version of what would have been had you not been Okay, well too late for that.
Speaker 9: Well, so have your mom and dad gotten checked for dick seleski or whatever it's.
Speaker 3: Called, and you know he's not and you don't, not at all.
Speaker 2: I don't know how to say dyslexia and what I reckon the word?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'll tell your mom to get tested.
Speaker 3: Okay, So do you know his mom?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I know his mom. I know.
Speaker 9: Yeah, she got my number at the iHeart Festival a couple of years ago.
Speaker 4: Nice, you guys should both just make out he just mom and get it over with. I'm down, Oh my gosh, go ahead.
Speaker 5: And so this is what we're talking about, would be epigenetics, the study of how your behavior is a environment can cause changes that affect the way your genes work. So some people just think like so much as oh, this has already been predetermined for me, But the epigenetics shows that you can alter it. Like Bobby said, you can't alter your height or your eye color or your hair color, stuff like that. But other things about you that you may think you're just predisposed to this, you may be able to alter.
Speaker 4: It could be a lot you're.
Speaker 5: Certain hacks or lifestyle choices and behavior.
Speaker 3: It could be a lot harder.
Speaker 4: What's interesting to me is, let's say you have a I don't want to say this because like Mark's gonna make a joke, and I don't mean this about anybody on the show. If just where I was gonna go. Let's say you have a huge nose, Eddie. You don't have a huge nose, he just says that. But let's say you have.
Speaker 3: You don't care.
Speaker 4: Let's say you have a huge nose, Eddie.
Speaker 5: Stop stop. I honestly, when you.
Speaker 3: Said a huge tire, it could be that too. It could be okay, Eddie.
Speaker 4: Let's say you have a huge nose and you get plastic surgery. Eddie, okay, but he hasn't. But let's say you get you have a huge nose, you get plastic sty at twenty two years old, before you have kids, before you have kids, before you meet the person you've even gonna love, before you get and they meet you, and you got a hot face and a hot nose and a hot butt.
Speaker 3: And your attitude is good and you fall in love. Your kid comes out with the big nose.
Speaker 2: Oh man, they're gonna be like, what the world?
Speaker 5: Yeah right, and it's like, who'd I get this from?
Speaker 4: So that change you made there is not something that's going to be allowed to be affected genetically.
Speaker 5: That's not epigenetics. No, that's plastic surgery.
Speaker 3: Okay, right, okay, all right.
Speaker 4: Also there are things that we don't know they're affecting our DNA, genetics, whatever. Like we don't know what cell phones, right, we don't know what things going through the air, what electric lo what small what people of food, what all of these things that we really have no clue.
Speaker 9: I thought he was cutting out and get going what you weren't finishing the sentensus, So I was confused when I got it.
Speaker 4: Now, limit less things that we don't understand are happening to us and our bodies because of what's going into our bodies and what's coming out and what we're around and who we're around. It also could be modifying what's happening from one generation to the next.
Speaker 5: There's a story I had in the pile months ago or it seems like months ago at this point about what your mom ate when she's pregnant with you and depending certain foods they were showing were results in like wider jaws and bigger noses.
Speaker 3: Oh no, what was the bigger noses?
Speaker 5: I don't remember all. I just remember seeing it and who knows. But I mean that's the kind of research that's being done that I would imagine years from now they're going to be able to pinpoint better.
Speaker 3: Like so, what about like lunchboxes shoulders? He can't touch his shoulders right because he has.
Speaker 4: Some, but his dad can't touch it.
Speaker 6: My grandpa can't have the surgery. Well he's already done having kids.
Speaker 4: No he will if he has a surgery that will not alter and they're just screwed.
Speaker 3: They're gonna all have the can't touch my shoulder thing.
Speaker 4: Well, whatever's affecting that if they can identify the gene.
Speaker 3: But I don't think they have.
Speaker 9: I don't think there's a lot of gene study into not being able to touch your shoulders.
Speaker 4: They you know, and but it could also not be passed down. Do your kids have and then three down it could happen. An example will be twins there could be a set of twins, they could have kids. They don't have any twins. They don't have twins. The next sit has twins because they roll around in the family in the genetics regardless.
Speaker 5: Interesting, Eddie, did you ask anyone in your family if they have dyslexia? You haven't asked you?
Speaker 4: He said, dyslexia anyone family? And they got really they didn't know what he was saying.
Speaker 2: Oh, so, Eddie, where do you get your big.
Speaker 6: Nose from my dad? My dad's side. My grandpa had a big nose and my dad has a big nose.
Speaker 3: You could change that part. No, you can't.
Speaker 4: You ask your parents while they're saying they're already born, they're already born as well, and but you're doing it for them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you need to ask your parents all the things, because I wish mine were a live so I could ask them. My sister and I've determined that our dad maybe was dyslexic, and that's possibly where I got it because he was really good with numbers. He did not have dyscalcula. And what I learned in my further testing is if you don't have the dyscalcula, but you do have dyslexia normal, you really are great with numbers, and he was. And he also hated reading, like, hey never saw it. Would always talk about that, I never read a book. But like it's like, I wonder if he hated it because of that, and he just never got tested because that just wasn't a thing for him.
Speaker 4: Something to make it.
Speaker 5: And he was real creative and good in other ways, and so it's just kind of made sense. So now my sister and I've assigned him with just let's see what there's no there.
Speaker 4: Well, ask the blue jay next time comes around if it flies backward and be like okay, there go Okay, a couple of things, a couple of things, and then we're gonna get out.
Speaker 3: We just got a few minutes.
Speaker 4: Ray Mundo has a free chance for everyone on the show and even our listeners to make five point six million dollars.
Speaker 3: Okay, click very Ray.
Speaker 4: I don't know what it is. There's no way this is true, but I'd like to hear him out.
Speaker 3: Go ahead. Yeah, So it's free to play.
Speaker 1: It's major League Baseball just started back, and everybody can do it.
Speaker 3: It's totally free.
Speaker 4: It's not gambling, it's not it's not gambling, becase you're not putting money in.
Speaker 1: Correct, okay, And so all you gotta do is pick one hitter. You can do it every day. You can take a day off, but just one hitter. Let's say on average there's three hundred hitters a day that play in all these Major League Baseball games.
Speaker 3: You just have to pick one, and he just has to get one hit.
Speaker 4: So I guess my question would be, can you pick the same one every day?
Speaker 3: Yes? Okay, So once you use one, it is an eliminated.
Speaker 4: Correct And now obviously it's very difficult to do, or they wouldn't offer five point six million.
Speaker 3: You can never written none.
Speaker 2: They've been known over years and no one's ever won.
Speaker 3: You can even double up.
Speaker 6: You can do two hitters to get two and what's the goal to fifty six?
Speaker 3: Fifty oh fifty six?
Speaker 4: Like the hit story?
Speaker 3: Yep? Is that demas whom? Yeah? Okay, I mean?
Speaker 1: And like Eddie said, you can do two a day, So then essentially you can win fifty six in a day.
Speaker 3: No, well why not?
Speaker 1: The most you can do is too and there is a Mulligan phase from ten to fifteen where you can miss one and you won't go back to zero, and it's just a race. First person to get to fifty six wins five point six million. And if you did pick two a day, like I'm saying, you could win five point six million in thirty days in one month.
Speaker 3: It sounds too good to be true. Oh, it does it?
Speaker 4: It sounds im possible.
Speaker 3: It doesn't. I mean, it's impossibly very hard. It's true.
Speaker 4: No one's ever done it.
Speaker 3: One hit, that's all they have to get. Ray how close has someone gotten.
Speaker 1: They've been in the fifties. There's been a handful of people that have gotten up there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's crazy. Okay, a couple of things. I MLB dot com. Are they paying you to do that?
Speaker 4: No? Okay, I don't mind pandering. Should I pander?
Speaker 3: Is the question?
Speaker 4: We start in Atlanta on Monday. I have a Falcon's many helmet. Should I put up up on the desk and just let it sit? Never mention it? Be like we're big Atlanta Falcons. Guys, you're just assuming it.
Speaker 3: We don't even say it.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's the problem is I don't even like them when they're in the case, the mini helmets.
Speaker 3: Yeah. This one's signed by Drake London receiver.
Speaker 9: Yeah, here's the problem is you have only big helmets up there, so it's gonna look like you don't like it as much as other helmets.
Speaker 4: Well that is a point, but it's there's just so much up here. I don't know that you would judge one by the other. The only big helmets of the Arkansas went so those are just Arkansas. There's a NASCAR helmet?
Speaker 3: Could you get rid of the No? Okay, no, I'm not going to any of this. I love it all. Which we are you gonna ask the Cowboys football? No, that's not the one.
Speaker 4: I was gonna ask the City Lamb signed.
Speaker 6: No, the Saint Louis Cardinals one I could, Paul, Yeah, because's still in the shot. It's it's in the shot.
Speaker 3: I could.
Speaker 4: But if I pull it out of this, I don't know if it's worth anything anymore.
Speaker 2: Well then don't pull it out.
Speaker 3: Oh well, real, late man, thanks for listening to us. I mean it's still signed. You're grabbing the help, you're grabbing the signature, you're putting your Oh.
Speaker 4: No, it's it's dead now, all right, let's panda a little bit.
Speaker 6: If you put it over by the Saint Louis Cardinals helmet. It's still in the shot.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, So there's that. I got a couple of things that we're gonna be done here. Hey, Abby, what was the feet thing with you? You know, the dude's trying to pay amy to like lick his feet?
Speaker 5: Was it one pictures on my feet?
Speaker 3: Goliath feet? What was it called?
Speaker 5: Oh, that's giantness, Like either it could be me acting like a giant with my hand or my feet or just my feet.
Speaker 3: The guy's also feeeding you up.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 12: Yes, he called the phone lines, which no one ever really calls to talk to me. I mean, they want to talk to you. But he was like, hey, is this Abby. I'm like yes. He's like I have a question for you. I'm like okay. He's like, would you be willing to add pictures of the bottom of your feet on Instagram?
Speaker 3: The bottom? It feels like it's like, I don't get it.
Speaker 4: I don't how the feet turned people on. It's it's a semi common thing. I just don't understand it.
Speaker 12: I don't either, And I don't understand the I've never heard that before, the bottom of your feet?
Speaker 13: What is so appealing of that?
Speaker 3: The toes.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Well, if it's the bottom, well for the giant is thing, it's like the bottom because it looks like you're squashing something.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, they want to be squashed by your feet.
Speaker 12: I've had people message me too, They're like, can I be your giant or can you be my giant test or water giant?
Speaker 3: Put it? Put it next to it? Yeah, right there to St. Louis too perfect? Like there, yep? Can you see them both? Yep? Okay, okay, I think that's gonna be. So are you gonna do it? What? Abby?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 12: No, I said, I think I'm good. But thank you.
Speaker 3: You sell pictures of your feet for one hundred.
Speaker 12: Bucks one hundred maybe two hundred.
Speaker 4: Really yeah, Like if there was no attachment to my face or any of my body, I geld picture my wiener, you would. It's a generic picture.
Speaker 3: You would not. Right now, I'm married, But I'm saying five years ago, you never know if you're married and they're gonna pay you ten thousand dollars ten thousand. Yeah, that's aid five hundred. Oh that's your numbered lunch ten thousand.
Speaker 2: Weening it up?
Speaker 4: Oh my, okay, we're done tonight we're breaking baby.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, tonight six to eight pm Central from my house. Dorm dudes are driving down from Ohio. We're gonna break a bunch of like sports memorabil Yeah, be sure to check it out. We'll be doing on my Instagram, but that'll just be showing how you get to their page. But on TikTok it's at dorm Dudes breaks.
Speaker 3: Dorm dudes breaks. Yeah. I heard we got like forty boxes coming in.
Speaker 4: They said it all retails because they can't travel across state lines with or something. Oh.
Speaker 3: Really, I don't know what it is.
Speaker 4: I don't know. It's not my business to know. I guess I want to ask them how their financials work, but they had to show, I guess. Or maybe they just want to drive it all down a truck. That could also be it. Maybe it was nothing illegal.
Speaker 6: Sounds cooler that way, though, I know it did sound cool when you say state line sound cool?
Speaker 4: I know, Hey, Abby, one final thing, oh, I mean okay, one final thing.
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 4: Yes, sorry, I think it'll be beneficial. And I don't know about the producer of your song. Hey, their hometown, how much effort they'd want to put into it. Although I think it could help them too if you cut a few versions in the history of these songs where they mentioned specific places, for example, Zach Brown chicken fried or maybe.
Speaker 3: Toes Yeah and big Nattier right, yeah, that chicken fried.
Speaker 6: I think it was Toes now and the Big Naughty eight chicken fry.
Speaker 3: Or what's the song?
Speaker 4: Oh it's radio station w d R.
Speaker 3: It's a hip hop song.
Speaker 4: Nah, I can't, but they would insert all the different radio stations and that would make the station play it more.
Speaker 3: Right. I think if you could go.
Speaker 4: And just record, all you need to do is sing like ten like different ten cities.
Speaker 3: Oh change wichite out, that's it.
Speaker 4: But yeah, you just have to It has to be the same, like Cadence.
Speaker 3: And like you have them.
Speaker 6: Any whoa London well in the UK market probably want to international.
Speaker 4: Let's say we're pandering Saint Louis.
Speaker 3: Whoa Saint Louis?
Speaker 4: Whoa Atlanta?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, whoa little rock And if.
Speaker 4: You made like ten of those of different cities, we can tell you what cities do. That would be would be hilarious and we could play.
Speaker 3: Some of them.
Speaker 13: Oh my gosh, can I do that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 13: I will? What do you mean can you like, I'll do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but if the producer has to whoever it is. But I think it'll also get some place. It'd be funny on the air. You know whoa Greensboro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's perfect. But if it's small, be like Boston, mass.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I like it.
Speaker 12: Then I have to change the Kansas too, but you'll always you're.
Speaker 6: Gonna change my Massachusetts roots run free or.
Speaker 4: My or that can be generic. You don't have to change the state. So what do they say, My Kansas.
Speaker 13: Roots run, These Kansas rots run deep?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so sing that, seeing how the melody goes.
Speaker 12: You'll always be home, no me, I hope you know no matter where I go, these.
Speaker 3: Kansas I hope you know where I go. These treasured roots run deep or whatever.
Speaker 4: That is just a word.
Speaker 6: You don't have to these, you know, valued roots run deep, deep roots.
Speaker 4: Anything like that works two words. I need to change that at once because it hits the same like singing pattern.
Speaker 13: I like it, you know, Yeah, I'm gonna go to him, but.
Speaker 3: No, no, it's this these hometown roots run deep.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's I think hometown works because it fits his hometown.
Speaker 3: But think bigger, abby like oh, Tokyo, even better. Whoa, Mars, Yeah, you never know. You never go too big. Okay, we're done.
Speaker 13: Oh I like that ideas.
Speaker 3: That would be fine if you could do it all right, cool, that's it. Whoa, it's done. Boo oh nice Moscow Putin's Land.
Speaker 4: Okay, we gotta go see tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Buy our buddy,