Speaker 1: Hey, Andy, Oh, hey, Scottie.
Speaker 2: Live from the Farmland Fresh Dairy Studios. This is serial Killers.
Speaker 1: It is Serial Killers, Andy, and I write one thing down. Of course you're gonna write something down. Welcome to Fall. Do you know that it's officially fall?
Speaker 2: It's fall, y'all?
Speaker 1: It turned fall yesterday. Yeah, because that it turned yesterday, it was the first day of fall. Yesterday was Sunday, because today's Monday, and yesterday was the first day of fall.
Speaker 2: I'm coming in with a positive attitude. I was reading some of the reviews on our Eye to whatever it is thing.
Speaker 1: Oh, I haven't looked at reviews in a long time. I really should.
Speaker 2: You're doing great. Keep it up. Me not so much. You gotta bring up the energy. You gotta bring up the positivity. Gotta gotta be nice.
Speaker 1: People think you're a giant. Joe.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, guess what this is? My buddy's fall. Nie, Scott love you.
Speaker 1: Thank you for being here today. You have a lot going on. Oh it's the festival, by the way. The music I heard, well, I didn't go yet because we were actually recording this on a Thursday and I leave today at five o'clock.
Speaker 2: But I'm assuming it'll be great, good good. I know what my favorite thing is that I'm not going to be there this year. No, I wish you were. You know that, pal, See we get along like brothers.
Speaker 1: That's not always good.
Speaker 2: What was he saying? Oh? I love taking the Red Eye home because when I get home on Sunday morning, I am going to be on my couch. I'm going to open up my windows, a cool fall breeze enters my apartment, and.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have a bowl of this cereal.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I can't wait.
Speaker 1: Right. Yes, So since it's fall, I figured we do some fall ish themed cereals.
Speaker 2: Great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw this one in Walmart the other day. Didn't even know it was a thing. There's a lot of things lately that I don't know.
Speaker 2: Where thinks great value pumpkin spice.
Speaker 1: It's not it's you know, there's actually well, you know, let's just get to this first and then i'll explain. Okay, So it's an Let you know, we did special k last week. Yes, we did a very special vanilla strawberry yogurty clusters and I like that when I gave it five boles. Look at this limited edition Andrew caramel, caramel cool. Yeah, you know, fall y'all caramel apples bobbing the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I am not a caramel apple fan. I have to say. I'm sure nobody can hear me because that is some aggressive shaking. But if you did. I don't like caramel apples. I find them to be too much. Yeah, sticky, it ain't fun.
Speaker 1: I tend to ooh it smells like it smells like caramel. I first to smell like cotton.
Speaker 2: I don't like that. You know. Also, I'm not the biggest caramel fan like people who do, like little Caramel Choose or something. I'm like, I don't know this.
Speaker 1: Do you remember those little craft there were cubes. It reminded me. They were little cubes and they were wrapped in like little plastic cell pans.
Speaker 2: And I hated them.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, I like them. They get jammed up in your teeth.
Speaker 2: I hate that feeling. It feels like I'm gonna rip out like my teeth.
Speaker 1: All right, So heading back to the formuland fresh airies, Fridge Andrew, Well, this week we're gonna be using two percent in the half gallon jug.
Speaker 2: Okay, great, Yeah, we'll come forward to it.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, this milk lass for a long time. Look it's fresh until October. Man. I don't know what they're doing over there farm their fresh airies, but they're doing a good job. Andrew with Bessie.
Speaker 2: The cow face. When you're in the milk aisle, when you're looking at the milk case, look for the cow face. Very good, Andrew Kind Farmland Fresh Dairies. I added that part.
Speaker 1: I'm sure they're gonna I'm sure they're gonna love it. I think I just knocked the show off the air or something. Okay, okay, anyway, uh oh, it's good, and you know it's got your special k flakes. It smells like caramel. I don't see any chose.
Speaker 2: To start having guests on again. Okay, but the problem is we only have two mics.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, I keep asking for a third month.
Speaker 2: This is insane.
Speaker 1: In the membrane, the milk is turning a little bit yellow.
Speaker 2: I like the smell they got me there.
Speaker 1: Well, there is a cluster. Get the cluster. Hmmm, I like to I see. I like that flavor.
Speaker 2: It's like butter, little sweet.
Speaker 1: It Dodg tastes like butter, a little buttery. I would call it buttery. It's decent.
Speaker 2: It's not for me.
Speaker 1: M it should have been caramel apple. There should been a little chunks of dried apple in here.
Speaker 2: Oh that's actually smart. Yeah yeah, Hey Kellogg's, if you're listening, this guy's got something for next year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for next fall.
Speaker 2: If you want to put our faces on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm giving it four balls. I like it. It's good for a special k It's really good.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give it three bowls. I don't really love to taste too much. It's a I'm it kind of tastes like a a stale piece of buttered pop.
Speaker 1: It's an acquired taste, if I might say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not for me, no, all right, but not the worst but er ha ha right. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I guess it's sticking to the fall theme because you know a lot of times in the fall you go to someone's house and there's a big bowl of nuts just on the on the you know, little coffee table with the cracker. You ever been in someone's house there's a bowl of nuts and a cracker, not like a crunchy cracker, like a nut cracker. Is that not a thing?
Speaker 2: Are you speaking English?
Speaker 1: Yes, you've never gone like been a guest in someone's home and you're going you sit down on the couch and a big bowl of like walnuts and stuff.
Speaker 2: Whose house are you going over that?
Speaker 1: They just have a bowl of walnuts, half crushed, No, with a cracker, their whole walnuts and with the nutcracker.
Speaker 2: The only time that ever happens for me is Thanksgiving and my dad cracks them open. That is the only time.
Speaker 1: I don't just go over friends houses and they just have bowls of nuts or hazel nuts cracking open balnuts almonds in the shell.
Speaker 2: And no one I know does this except on like a holiday.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what I'm saying. In the fall, it's nice, So the fall is just all holiday, Yes, got it right? So look Kellogg's Extra Granola Okay, and it's got It's all in different languages, but I see the hazel nuts in there.
Speaker 2: Kellogg's Extra Granola chiocolate. Serial Killers in turn, where's Reo Feis?
Speaker 1: I don't know who sent us this. This could have been Matt, This could have been a doublin number of people. This one's from Ireland. Yeah, the little post note that was on there fell off.
Speaker 2: Oh from Italy. It says it right here, Scott.
Speaker 1: Oh, always from Melissa and Natalie. Melissa, Natalie sent that, thank you so much she did. Yeah, well she wrote that. Oh, Melissa wrote that. Thanks Melissa and Natalie. We appreciate you, they said. They're the ones that sent us the Wegman stuff.
Speaker 2: And if you're watching this and you say work for prevagence, someone might need it in this room.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something. That stuff's expensive. I mean I would totally take a privilegence sponsor.
Speaker 2: Oh it's me, Scott, the privileges.
Speaker 1: Look at the size of those, right, that's too big. Those are some massive chunks, like it took a granola bar and just cracked it. Yeah, it's a little, but I see the hazel nuts in there. I see those chocolate. Those are those chocolate chunks from remember, look from the other extra.
Speaker 2: We really like that.
Speaker 1: Such a form. The fresh arees two percent milk. Hey, if you stay tuned, I got something really special coming up next.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a tease, folks, That is a teaser.
Speaker 1: Here you go, pow, that's your spoon and this is my spoon. Okay, big old granola chunks chocolate. Make sure you get one of the hazel nuts on there. Those are also called Filberts. You know, you know that Philberts. Okay again, the chocolate is delicious. Mm hmmmm m yeah, hazel nuts, a little bit of fall in there. I can taste the leaves or feel them crunching under my feet anyway, Yeah for sure. Yeah, we're out in Central Park taking a walk.
Speaker 2: Now. This is definitely fall cereal it is. It's literally chocolate granola. I don't know what you're doing. It's good. I give it four bowls in a spoon. I love the chocolate. The nuts used in this is delicious. The granola is just a tadmit sweet, not overpowering.
Speaker 1: The thing is you need to get everything on the spoon every time, otherwise there's a different flavor to it. But it is good. I like it. I'm also gonna give it four bowls in a spoon. If you can find this anywhere, coll Out, extra granola, Chuck a lot and Nicolo Leo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this was delicious, what a treat?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 2: Would you give it four balls?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right, so we know that if you were listening, that's right, listen.
Speaker 1: We'll be back right after this with something special that I promise what.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, huh what YouTube?
Speaker 1: Go to YouTube? Hmm watch us on YouTube? No, what YouTube? I don't have time for that. We'll be back right after this beat us.
Speaker 2: I booked marked it for you.
Speaker 1: And I don't know what that means.
Speaker 2: You don't know what a bookmark is.
Speaker 1: No, okay, I have I have a surprise here, Andrew, because guess what we are going to take a little trip. Great. Yeah, this is the time of year when the grave guards all get decorated.
Speaker 2: The flashlights, spider. Oh wait, what all come up?
Speaker 1: Spooky and you're scaring me.
Speaker 2: We're in the graveyard.
Speaker 1: So does this ring a bell at all? Andrew?
Speaker 2: You know what's like? Oh? The pac Man?
Speaker 1: The pac Man?
Speaker 2: Yeah, my favorite thing about packed.
Speaker 1: Out writing of talking in a second pack.
Speaker 2: I got a pocket full of quarters and I'll added to the so.
Speaker 1: Cool this is got a pocket full of quarters and heading to the arcade.
Speaker 2: This is definitely trademarked and we are not going to be able to monetize this video.
Speaker 1: And anyone why I didn't play that much of it.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you it's the weirdest songs that the person is like they used it, but I didn't play that in my sixties cents.
Speaker 1: Dude, that was pac Man Fever from the eighties.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 1: Do you remember that song?
Speaker 2: Of course I was not even twinkling my parents.
Speaker 1: Sure, it's probably crazy, I mean crazy, you know, black Man Fever.
Speaker 2: My favorite is four player pac Man. It's called pac Man Versus. Here's in a line back on. I'm scared, why because we're in the graveyard. Okay, and you haven't even gotten to the hook yet. I'm talking about my pac Man experience. I love pac Man Versus. It's so much fun. It's at barcades. It's four players, and you all compete to be the last pac Man standing. It's a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: They don't really stand, They walk a walk up.
Speaker 2: What you're right, Scott?
Speaker 1: I got granola stuck in my throat?
Speaker 2: Okay, well can you talk? Okay? So yeah, you can probably find it at a barcade, or you could buy the cabinet. But the cabinet's four thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: No, not the one that I bought. I bought one online. I can't even talk anymore. I ruined my throat, it ripped up my throat.
Speaker 2: No, I'm saying the pac Man Versus cabinet that you could buy.
Speaker 1: Well, I bought a machine for my basement. It was like one hundred bucks.
Speaker 2: Okay, so yeah, it's really cool for you. But I'm talking about my thing, which is the four player pac Man.
Speaker 1: Got it?
Speaker 2: Got it?
Speaker 1: So anyway back in nineteen eighty eighty one two something like that, that's when Pacma came out in the early early eighty yep, and it was all the rage. So General Mills or was it Ralston? Oh damn it. Look he didn't read his script, was General Milks? So General Milks jumped on the vandwagon with pac Man.
Speaker 2: Cereal Morning kids, It's a fat Man day with my crispy corn Cereal coming you.
Speaker 1: Marshmallows. Marsh you'll find him.
Speaker 2: He's Marshmallow. You can chomp him too. This neutrie just.
Speaker 1: Delicious. That's what we do in the graveyard.
Speaker 2: Oh got it?
Speaker 1: It's third thirty seconds, Yeah, for sure. Do you remember the names of the monsters Inkling Nope, Inky, yes, Stinky Nope, body nope, Raccoon no, inky, Blinky Blinky, Clyde yeah, and Pinky why why Clyde? Was that like one of the creators like sons And they were like ha ha, that's the nod to you, I guess. So there was a pac Man marshmallow, and there was Monster marshmallows with all the monsters there and the ghosts. By the way, ghost that's what I meant. But yeah, I'm thinking Halloween. Thank you the ghosts.
Speaker 2: You're welcome.
Speaker 1: And so the cereal was always described as.
Speaker 2: Like he's gonna go home tonight and punch his pillow kicksid.
Speaker 1: It was like kicks with marshmallows.
Speaker 2: Oh, I love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it was corn, and that's what the box looks like. Andrew so that fun. Yeah, I'm gonna show it if you're watching on YouTube. That's what the box looked like. And then as the cereal progressed, we got Super Pacman marshmallows, and there were which was just bigger pac Man marshmallows and Miss pac Man. See look he's eating Miss pac Man. They introduced some misspac Man marshmallows.
Speaker 2: Miss pac Man. That bow does not look like a bow. It looks like she's got diseases.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's like she has chicken pox. It was a pink bow.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And oh, in this particular box, it was a free pack of rain blow gum We used to get that from the ice cream truck.
Speaker 2: I have no idea what that is.
Speaker 1: You never heard a rain blow?
Speaker 2: Never heard of it? Anyway, we did not have that.
Speaker 1: Well, I would love to try it, but it's not made anymore.
Speaker 2: Yep, that's the beauty of the cereal graveyard. We don't eat the cereal.
Speaker 1: We just but we're now gonna emerge from the graveyard back to the real world. Can you lights on police? Oh well, yeah, that.
Speaker 2: Was so spooky, but now we're not in spooky graveyard.
Speaker 1: So here's another fall ish serial, Andrew. It's from Nature's Path, Nature's path organic. This is Mesa Sunrise. It's a delicious blend of corn, flax, buckwheat, quinoa, and emerand and I'm telling you we've done this before, but it's not on the website, so I guess we didn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if Newman I trust Newman, I don't trust you.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have to dig through my collection of flattened boxes, Okay, and see if I can find it.
Speaker 2: You do that, it's gonna be great.
Speaker 1: Can you tell me what state Mesa is? In?
Speaker 2: Mesa is corn and it's Iowa.
Speaker 1: No, Mesa is an Arizona.
Speaker 2: Mesa is Arizona.
Speaker 1: Mesa Arizona.
Speaker 2: Oh, I thought you want.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm sure there's other mesas across the country.
Speaker 2: Wait, does masa meancorn?
Speaker 1: It's derived from corn, kind of like that gasol. I mean they use it some parts of the year. You know, the ethanol the corn.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you that is the corn gas smelling stuff, the corn gas. Well it reeks. I hate it, all right. I mean it's good for the environment, though, but.
Speaker 1: I guess, and it's good for the farmers in Iowa, Andrew where I used to live for eleven months.
Speaker 2: I see. I love that you're not saying you're telling people how long you live there. Now, this is the old days when it was like when I lived there, that's right, Andrew, I had a home, a family, so the left it behind.
Speaker 1: These flakes are very flat. We've put our farmland fresh Dairyes, two percent milk is amorated purple. I don't know, but it's a it's a grain. Okay, here we go. It's surprisingly Okay, the strange like a tortilla hip. Yeah, with milk, not growth. That's great, that's all right. It does taste a little tortilla like because there was some corn in here. There's kind of flat like a tortilla chip. Well, little brown specks. Horrible, horrible, This is horrible. Really, I think it's interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that does not make a good cereal. I'll give us a bowl in a spoon.
Speaker 1: That is not it. I'm giving a three balls in this spoon because if you want to be a little bit more on the healthy side. And I think it's a pretty decent cereal. There's just a touch of sweetness to it.
Speaker 2: If you ever wanted to know what like Costco Selsey's like earthy chips that have like a bunch of beans in them. They're like multi grain chips there and.
Speaker 1: You have to little bit shape salsa everywhere.
Speaker 2: If you ever wanted to know what that tasted like with milk, then buy where is it you threw it over there? This if you ever wanted to know what mace the sunrise by nature's path, it's literally a multi grain chip that I'm eating in milk. This is terrible.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's terrible.
Speaker 2: It ain't for me.
Speaker 1: I think it's pretty good. Put some strawberries in.
Speaker 2: There, Aaron, This ain't it. I know this is your organic legacy but that ain't it?
Speaker 1: Okay, look at that corn? Where's corn like that? You only see that during the fall in a cornucopia.
Speaker 2: You're really trying with this fall theme, and I love you for it.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, I would love to eat that corn off right off the cob.
Speaker 2: I see. The thing is they always show you that corn. But does anybody ever eat that corn?
Speaker 1: No, it's just for the corner decreative, I think.
Speaker 2: So have you ever made a corner close?
Speaker 1: I had one of these hanging on my door one time. I made it when I was in elementary school.
Speaker 2: Fine, yeah, great?
Speaker 1: Cool? Anyway, thank you, thanks for listening to Serial Killers.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening to this fall y'all episode.
Speaker 1: Oh, next week's going to be great?
Speaker 2: So it's next week. It's the one I got to look out for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, next week's going to be amazing. Oh okay, why I've already got it curated? Oh wow, Yeah, he's eager. We may be uh talking about the wish and grads. We may be talking about a new improved cereal that we've already tried, but they've improved it and apparently it's way better. Okay, So wat's coming up on Serial Killers The podcast yes, please follow us on Instagram at serial Killers. Do us a favor and follow our friends at Farmland Fresh Dairies and uh yeah, that's it. Have a great time.
Speaker 2: Follow me at Andrew pugg You can follow him at zz got you be. Make sure you're in our cruncher's channel on Instagram. And yeah, I guess until next time.
Speaker 1: Ola, soy abuelo.
Speaker 2: Me gusta as librario as MOI bien e two bonita.
Speaker 1: You like the library and it's nice and sweet and pretty.
Speaker 2: See me pergunto Uh yeah, I see, I see see ave Maria Esta looka.
Speaker 1: Why are you trying to oblay Espanol? Andrew, I can't. Okay, okay, thank you for listening. Have a wonderful week, and we will see you on Monday with an other with an all I was trying to say, just forget it. We'll see you within all New serial Killers. Maybe a bold chat if Andrew wants to do one. Yeah, why is that up to me?
Speaker 2: Why is it up to me?
Speaker 1: Well, because it is, you're you're not readily available for me, Andrew.
Speaker 2: Oh no, see he tries it, he's trying. I'm not going to fall for the bait. That's bait.
Speaker 1: Say crunch, corn Crunch.
Speaker 2: Turn that mic down. I'm gonna hit you.
Speaker 1: So hard in the head. We don't do that. This is family friendly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna give you a nice little love tap, friend,