Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show. Here's your host, Bobby Bone.
Speaker 2: Big yawn. I went to sleep early last night too. What's up everybody? Two planes clipped wings and Boston at Logan Airport. That's weird. It's always weird when planes hit each other. I mean they're big, I get it.
Speaker 3: But that happened like a month ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I guess it's a numbers game. You're talking about millions by one, hundreds and thousands of planes a week. But still you're like, I'll be so annoyed. Like I said, it's somebody's fault. It's one of the two's fault. One of the two made a mistake and they got the plane a little too close to the other plane. So if it's my pilot, I'm very irritated. I'm irritated. If it's not my pilot, because now the plane's.
Speaker 3: What about the guy with the flashlight? Could it be his fault?
Speaker 2: No, cannot be his fault because he doesn't get paid enough. That's there's no way, right, What do you think?
Speaker 4: What do you think?
Speaker 5: No, I'm just thinking about Yeah.
Speaker 6: To Eddie's point, like who what what are they looking to for direction? If they are looking for those, you know, director like the yellow the orange things.
Speaker 5: Hmmm.
Speaker 2: I will not blame him enough for her because you know what, he didn't get paid enough for that bull crap.
Speaker 3: And there's lines right like they follow so like I feel like it's pretty easy.
Speaker 6: But no, but if you're backing out of your there's no lines. I don't think if you're if you're clipping wings.
Speaker 2: You might be on a parking garage.
Speaker 3: Bro and point.
Speaker 6: I just I don't know the layout of Maybe it was their first time to that airport and they're like, well, tide squeeze.
Speaker 2: You know, the person had a learners permit, he was flying with somebody who was teaching him.
Speaker 5: Like, honestly, there's always the first flight bones.
Speaker 3: You know that they can't back up. There's no reverse on planes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know that they have to push you back with the car.
Speaker 3: I was just checking case he didn't know.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you Addie for that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because there, I mean, there's no rearview mirrors, Like how can.
Speaker 2: They see I took a picture of somebody I don't know who this is, and this is their truck and they were completely blocking a spot this morning. Yeah, if somebody works here, well, you suck, But if you're I wanted that spot, it's a pretty good spot. But they left their truck poking out so much it completely blocked another spot in our parking garage, which is nowhere. It's hard to park anyway because it's not even a massive truck, and.
Speaker 3: They could go back a little more.
Speaker 2: Their nose is fully blocking another spot. That is rude. And if I were like in a bad mood, maybe i'll I'll leave a note.
Speaker 5: Anonymous, no sign it, I sign.
Speaker 2: Up for somebody else's name, lunchbox. I see that spot this morning.
Speaker 5: I did. Yes, I wanted it, and I had to.
Speaker 6: I actually went all the way and that was the only spot left in there, and the only way out is just to back straight up.
Speaker 5: So then that's always dangerous for me.
Speaker 2: Somebody gave me that I'm sorry the other day coming around because they were going a little too fast and were like, go gonem sorry, I'm sorry, it happens.
Speaker 3: That wasn't me, man, I slowed down.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't know the person and was. But the parking guards is so tight. You're whipping around eight floors, and if you're not going slow or paying attention, you could easily hit somebody also coming up, and they gave me the oh god, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, and and luckily we hit each other. I wasn't mad, but I also haven't almost hit anybody yet, because I think eventually that'd be my fault. It's just it's a numbers game here too, Like eventually we're gonna not go too fast. But maybe you don't take the curve perfectly right because you've taken it so many times and you've not run into somebody. That's gonna happen for somebody here, it's gonna be annoying.
Speaker 5: I'd rather not be me.
Speaker 2: I'd rather not be me. But I got hit with I'm sorry, Eddie almost killed somebody.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah. And I try to tell her I'm sorry, but she were like roll the window down like she wanted to talk about it. I'm like, nope, nope, nope.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what would there have been to actually talk about? Like I wonder what the learning lesson would have been there?
Speaker 5: Slow down?
Speaker 2: Well, he's already gonna slow down, like he he realizes that's tough.
Speaker 3: Correct, And I could read her lips she said slowed up down. Oh oh, so I knew that conversation was gonna be good, so no point in me rolling.
Speaker 2: My know, what are you gonna learn? You just learned everything, so why would you stop and let someone bearrate you even more? You messed up? And did you give her that? I'm sorry?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Did you take your cowboy head off a tip of tour?
Speaker 3: No, I didn't do that, but I did mouth the.
Speaker 2: That's tough though, because that could look like Europe. I mean, the mouth thing could be I'm sorry, look alike. Uh, you're a hope. I'm just doing the Oh I'm all right, Yoah, it isn't. I'm just saying. And you're also thinking she's looking right at your mouth into huh. I wouldn't have stoppedough. That guy comes back from the dead moments before he's about to be cremated. More workers went for surprise when the dead man they were about to cremate suddenly woke up. The man forty five is said to have shocked onlookers when he began breathing as he was about to be burned a crematorium. Oh my goodness, this is not in America.
Speaker 3: Oh it's not. I was gonna ask.
Speaker 2: There are two things. One is an American And two are they recording this for TikTok? And so usually it's not in America. And if it isn't America, they're gonna recording this for TikTok because that's like something that's one of those pranks when somebody comes out of the casket.
Speaker 3: Ah, if we worked at a funeral home, can you imagine the TikTok that we'd come up with.
Speaker 2: You can't take that, he didn't say, actually us, he said, come up with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we wouldn't use real bodies. We would use like lunchbox, like lunchbox, act like you're dead, and then we'll do a video.
Speaker 2: Yeah, would be terrible. We'd for sure be banned from whatever that organization is. We'd be banned from that for sure. Thanksgiving canceled after a sister's strict family code of conduct sparks rebellion by the host. A person canceled her Thanksgiving after her sister introduced a strict family code of conduct that included bands on overlapping conversations, political discussions, a smart casual dress code, and assigned seating based on personality compatibility. You know, all those things are probably like good ideas, but mostly you just kind of keep up with it as it goes and you don't declare it being a rule. I love the no political discussions. It should be no political discussions PARENTHESI unless you're talking to someone that's of the like mind.
Speaker 6: And nobody that's not of like mind can hear you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So But again, trying to put rules down at Thanksgiving I think can be a good idea. They shouldn't be rules, so they should be suggestions based on a happy Thanksgiving.
Speaker 4: Well, no political sounded good? That should that should be a rule.
Speaker 2: The problem is it's such pop culture. Politics is pop culture, and you're going don't talk about the biggest story in the news period or anything that is political adjacent. And not that it's hard to do, but a lot of people put a lot of their emotional energy end up reading it, learning it, caring about it, being angry about it, being happy about it.
Speaker 3: Like I have a family member that one percent is going to bring up politics like and we just know it. So we're just like, how are we all going to respond to it? Do we ignore this person? Do we say like cool, the past, the mashed potatoes? Like, what do we do?
Speaker 2: You can definitely do that without her feeling like she could or him. You said, think you.
Speaker 5: Said her, No, he said, family member.
Speaker 2: I just I don't know why I thought it was a woman. But do I know who it is? Yeah, of course, Okay, maybe that's what I thought. I was one about it. I mean, you're I mean, okayeing man, no here, you're my bad on that one. I think you can acknowledge it without investing in it, you know, the something and the general of the family is yeah, that's crazy, and then you just move on to something else without because if you throw a stop sign on it, a purposeful stop, all that's going to do is motivate them to keep pushing. So you've got to just have a disinterest, not a disagreement.
Speaker 5: I like that, that's crazy, right? Or yeah, how about that.
Speaker 2: That's great? I never saw that. Wow, you know I predicted that said on the show. Anyway, So cowboys, huh, it's a pivot, right, It's not a disagreement. It's a disinterest, a warm disinterest, and a pivot pivot to.
Speaker 3: Or like a dish they made. Man, this turkey is like really good?
Speaker 2: That you mean look great?
Speaker 3: Yeah that suit you're wearing about.
Speaker 6: That transgender high school athletes.
Speaker 2: If I wouldn't do that would be political.
Speaker 5: Kidding.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying that could be a popular topic because it's in the news.
Speaker 2: It could be. But I would say that's political because that is something they are making poltical.
Speaker 3: Do you guys do the what are you thankful for? Around the table?
Speaker 2: No, I'm new to the family Thanksgiving. I think yes, I think we have. Yeah, I think it's something like that.
Speaker 3: It's fun, dude, that's fun doing that because.
Speaker 2: It feels like we do or maybe it's Yeah, I think so. We're going to Fayetville tomorrow after we finish the show. Grace caitlyn'sis start a baby, second baby. It's the greatest thing that ever happened to me, that second baby. Yeah, because they don't there's they have a second baby, newborn, so they're not leaving. But luckily Caitlyn's family and Kaitlyn grew up an hour and fifteen minutes from Faybville in Oklahoma, So everybody's meeting Favville.
Speaker 5: Is there again?
Speaker 2: Uh, football's oh yeah, but it's a Missouri.
Speaker 5: Oh Okay, that'd be real lucky.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean could still go, but it doesn't matter. We're not any good. But it's it's nice that it's it's Kaitlyn's like, it's this is hilarious. I said, what she goes the fact that we're doing because in joking and passing, I said, hey, you're lucky. All my family's dead. We just go to your stuff all the time. There's no that could be drama in marriages or it's at least a division, sure, like you divide here, you divide here. So someone's always a little bit unhappy if you don't get to see your family at Christmas, and you've always seen him at Christmas. I can see definitely where that would be the case. But I'm like, how about you. Look at you? You talk about all the ways that are like I'm as dove, I'm being older and getting married and but I have look at you, no splitting of the families. Everything's with yours. And so she's like, look at this, it's always my family. But we're doing in fable. How lucky are you? Because DJ works for the University of Arkansas as a coach, that's pretty cool. Don't mind if I do I go work out at the facilities.
Speaker 3: That'd be awesome.
Speaker 2: Dude, don't go to the basketball court. Don't mind if I do get some shots of you know.
Speaker 3: Uh so, yeah, man, we used to eat lunch and San Antonio and then drive to Dallas and do dinner early early in the America.
Speaker 5: Wait a minute, as a married person.
Speaker 2: Ye wait, and our first.
Speaker 3: Two years of what time was lunch early eleven, we were done by one and then we'd get to Dallas eat by like seven.
Speaker 2: So you drove the whole time just basically, Yeah, that's what four and a half hours?
Speaker 3: Yeah, four hours.
Speaker 6: When y'all saw that, like two after or like no more.
Speaker 2: How do you split it up? Now?
Speaker 3: We don't. We do like Thanksgiving here in Nashville, so nobody like we don't do anything.
Speaker 2: You don't split it all. Everybody else just gets nothing.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean if family wants to come and have that's awesome in or with us, they can. But then Christmases we go down to Texas and split them.
Speaker 5: So one family time.
Speaker 2: Okay, well then you do split it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but one family gets Christmas Day, like the actual day now we're talking, and the other one gets like a couple of days later.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, that's what I meant.
Speaker 3: Side we alternate those.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's smart, that's like a it's like a divorced family, a couple.
Speaker 2: What are you guys doing for Thanksgiving?
Speaker 6: Well, so I had my kids last Thanksgiving, so that means that they're with Ben. This Thanksgiving base will be ringing, so that means I had them.
Speaker 2: I did sad Christmas music already starting up? Dude, is it was Christmas?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm saying, since you'll be alone, you'll be playing sad Christmas music on Thanksgiving.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I carried last night a little bit. But I don't even know why. Little things just set me off. Like last year, that's what happened to me at Christmas. I wasn't sad like I was okay because I mean, I know it's coming. But then I just drove past this place that had like wreaths out and trees, and I.
Speaker 5: Don't know, I just and it was like four days before Christmas.
Speaker 6: Because I think it hit me like, oh, I'm not gonna like my whole life just doesn't look like what I thought. You never know like what's gonna trigger it. And last night I don't know really what it was, but it was about just Thanksgiving.
Speaker 5: But then once you get it out, you're okay.
Speaker 2: But for you, like for it, it could be all the layers though, right, I mean your mom died, your dad died.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's not.
Speaker 6: I never thought i'd not I'd go get a divorce that. It's like a reminder to oh, yeah, but that's okay.
Speaker 5: There's I mean, yeah, it's okay. It's just part of it is your sister coming.
Speaker 6: No, No, do you want to come your else? I used to be like the house where I'd be like, everybody come to our house roasting like probably is nothing to do.
Speaker 2: No, I have I have Why did you get? Why did I getch? A stray?
Speaker 6: There before you literally just there literally told the story I.
Speaker 5: Caught Morgan and Abbey have come over to my house giving.
Speaker 2: You could have said them initially too. She's like I would do it, and people were with the lose of a cover. Bobby was loser, Bobby was alone.
Speaker 6: No, and I'm alone. I'm the one that gets invited. I understand now how you feel. And then it's Bobby, look at me, look at me. It feels like it's nice that people will ask because then it's like.
Speaker 5: Okay, you want to come to our house. Thank you, guys, I appreciate the invite. You'll know how it is.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm the only one inviting. Do you want to come?
Speaker 5: He's where are you lunch?
Speaker 4: I'm right here. You can come over.
Speaker 5: He wants you're doing something. You're not going to Texas.
Speaker 4: No, I'm just gonna eat turkey in my house.
Speaker 3: Well that sounds fun.
Speaker 2: It sounds like he's he's like you. Even comedy makes it as least possible. I mean, we're gonna turkey and they were playing a fart and you're like, well you invited me, but you made it. Yeah, the least desirable you possibly.
Speaker 3: Can't mean you don't want to come to our house is born.
Speaker 4: I mean, did you hear eddies? He's just said you go over. I said you want to come over. It's the same thing, same invite.
Speaker 5: I don't think you said you come over or you could. What did you say?
Speaker 4: I said, I'll be here? Yeah, we're eating target of my health.
Speaker 2: I'll be Here's not you can come over if you want. I understand what you're saying, loser, because I never wanted to bother people. As you just said, I was a loser.
Speaker 5: But I just not say you were a loser.
Speaker 6: He is an example because that's you, you for the many many many, many years.
Speaker 2: Many many many, just say, for a lot of years. Yeah, did you know that? That's why you three minis to say, many.
Speaker 3: Years, long, long, long, long, long time.
Speaker 2: Morgan, Do you want to Kansas?
Speaker 7: No, my family's here, oh like for the holiday, not moved here. Know I was about to, but you guys, you guys are I.
Speaker 8: Wasn't going to.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of people should come for many many many many many Yeah, I did many many many years as a loser.
Speaker 7: I didn't jump in because there was a lot of strays being thrown, as you say, so I avoided that one. But you're more than welcome to come join my family. We're gonna go on a hike and we're gonna eat some Thanksgiving food.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 7: Right up your alleys, right up my alley. Yeah, yeah, they're they're in town. My the dog that I rescued is on the road.
Speaker 5: Oh wait, yeah, they brought in.
Speaker 2: Oh the one that the one that we you tried to get adopted and then your parents have adopting him.
Speaker 7: Yes, yeah, that I had found like dodging traffic. Yeah, and she remembered me and it was really exciting. Sweet she remember, yeah, he was super cute. Sure no, I promise her whole body was white, like she did not know how to contain herself.
Speaker 8: It was a cute to saying you ever.
Speaker 2: Says videos like where these people have like raised tigers and they send them out in the jungle and they show up like twenty years later and they're like, there's the tiger I raised and all the time the tiger runs up to them and hugs them.
Speaker 3: Or monkeys. I've seen that with what the heck so cool man wild gosh, I want a monkey.
Speaker 2: I wonder if we just don't get seen the ones with the tiger malls on exactly that's bee and the guys like, I bet I'll be what twenty years to go back and see this tiger. I raised it from the womb. It did not know his mother and for years and here's some and here's me bottle feeding it and it's a picture of me bottle feeding it. And it was so and this is me crawling when we released it back out into the jungle. And I waited twenty one years and finally we have located the tiger in there. Raah dead right, that would suck. I only do would show it. I don't know what accent it was though either.
Speaker 7: I feel like it was Australian a little bit, maybe Australian.
Speaker 5: Watching like a wild kangaroo, like a.
Speaker 2: Crock pot of a bunch of accents that I kind of haven't heard do those kind of things. It's good though, Thank you, thank you. Let's do a little mineral here, take a break. Okay, So the most attractive person in country music is and they have they asked people in country music to see what they would say. Riley Gray and Sam Hunt both said Kerrie Underwood, it's different to ask eyes than it is to ask girls, because we easily could come on and be like, this is the best looking guy, you are the champion, and we give you a belt. We can't really do that for women.
Speaker 3: Because it'll hurt someone's feelings.
Speaker 2: I think it's just a different culture of scrutinization, because I mean, we could, we just couldn't come on to be like, here's our top five hottest women in the country music without you know, would be getting kicked on the balls for that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But if we did, guys, oh yeah, I'd ride that pony.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: So, Yeah, it's different because we used to could do that kind of stuff back in the twenties when times were good, when doctors told us what cigarettes to smoke. But yeah, let's see. Luke Combs said that he was the most attractive. Obviously hit some funny stuff because he was listed as like the most attractive thirty four year old or whatever, because People magazine does every year. And he was like, oh, I thought that was a list like most Hamburger's eating or something. It's funny that it is funny. It's a funny comeback from Look. Yeah, Priscilla Block said, Laney Wilson was the hottest. Bailey Zimmerman said, Riley Green, Ella Langley or Megan Maroney, Dasha said Zach Topp. Ashley McBride blurted at tj Osborne, Am I irritated? To Dasher? Or no, you tell me? Why you tell me? She canceled, Honus. We waited forever we set up the interview. It was the day of and it was the day after Cmas, and it's like, I lost my voice. Really, you probably party too hard or you just were tired didn't want to come. That's what my mind tells me. But it's also the day after the CMAS.
Speaker 6: She had also lost her voice because if she was doing a lot of interviews and stuff CMA week like Monday, Tuesday, Wednesdays, there's lots of things.
Speaker 2: I watched her do an interview the night of the the show and it's fine. And also, don't set up an interview the day after the CMAS if like you're gonna go or on Tuesday if you get sick. I don't know. It doesn't feel good, does it. It feels like she's just like a screw it. I don't want to do it anymore. That's fine, you have every right to do that. But yeah, I think I don't.
Speaker 9: I think I'm whether it's worth the label called me. They're like, can you please make sure Bobby's not mad about about this whole thing?
Speaker 3: Do you know why?
Speaker 2: They probably thought that because she probably wasn't telling the truth.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that or there, or she maybe was telling the truth in thinking that maybe we won't believe her because of all the evidence, thinking that it could be that she's not really sick.
Speaker 2: If I were sick, this is just me and I could be totally wrong. I want to say this. I could be totally wrong. If I were sick, I wouldn't worry about what people thought, because I would really be sick.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 2: It's like whenever you're lying, you do the most like and tell you overtell, oh God, oh God, like if I'm really sick, or like the other day when I had to leave whenever Amy had to cover and interview Blake. Great job, Amy, we had a Saint Jude patient that came in. Great job. It wasn't like I had no explanation. I didn't need an explanation. Guys, I feel really bad, I'm about to poop my pants or throw up or something. I'm out and I feel need to call it. I was just like, man, everybody knows I'm sick.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I didn't get a good feeling about it. You lose your voice, let's go. But what's that when the label called did you we like you guys are full of crap?
Speaker 9: Well they called me when I was at my kids doctor appointment, and I was like, I don't, I'm sure whatever. I wasn't really in the mind space for it. But but it seemed like the person I was talking to was telling the truth. But again, I also could be covering something. I think maybe you give her one more shot.
Speaker 2: No, I'm done. Okay, Well, than never mind, I'm not okay to be bare. We rescheduled already.
Speaker 9: Once, Okay, Well, then maybe it is her then if she's if she rescheduled multiple times already.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. I just the day after the CMAS feels a little suspicious. So I went back and do it. I was doing some recon. I was looking at stuff like CMI red carpet to see if let's see how our boys is.
Speaker 3: Was she performing on the Bobby cast?
Speaker 2: No, nobody performs on the Bobby exactly.
Speaker 3: That's my point.
Speaker 2: Oh, got her.
Speaker 3: Set up?
Speaker 2: Come on, like, hey, do that a really be told I'm hungover, I'm so hungover. Yeah, And or if that may not be the case that I'm saying, I would rather be told I'm so hungover and I'm happy to do it, but you're I'm not feeling You're like I'm not gonna be able to give you a good interview. And we'd be like, that's that's for real, that's legit and cool. Let's let's figure out another time because we have to reschedule stuff too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we've done it before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I don't know. I didn't even thought about her since that. I told this is on me. I told Mike because usually we try to reschedule it again. I was like, don't reschedule it, and they did hit me with the line that I don't like.
Speaker 4: Oh what's the line?
Speaker 2: I don't know what.
Speaker 4: I'm ready to get mad.
Speaker 5: Wait, hold on something.
Speaker 3: This is where I got.
Speaker 2: I got flashback from another time. I'm primed to go ahead. Hey, it's a new music, they say, new music.
Speaker 3: They said, well, look at a time next year with new music.
Speaker 2: No, we won't. You won't come in anywhere. And I don't think that's something you say if you're like you're sick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey, maybe.
Speaker 2: She's good in a few days when her voice comes back. Let's try to find a time soon.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm petty.
Speaker 5: So where does she live?
Speaker 2: Who knows? But calm me, Tom, Tom petty. Oh yeah, the new music thing, because that's what K did after we freaking set side a whole afternoon after he was like, I need to come on because Tyler Hubbard talked crap, and I'm gonna come and tell him. Why hate Tyler Hubbard? Florida Georgia line guys, and I'm like, all right, I really don't want to be in the middle of this. I kind of don't like both of you. And it was like and then at Teler Harber and I were fine, were semi cool after that, but I was never a fan of them because they went after me. And so then BK was like, never mind, wait till I get new music out, and I'm like, nope, we won't do that. I would never disrespect someone like that, though. I guess I just put my feelings of what I would do into other people's brains and I probably shouldn't do that, but I would be like, I messed up, I went too hard last night. I can still come do it. My voice is not going to be good if you don't reschedule great, or I can just suck it up and come and they probably go, don't worry about it. And also I could be wrong about all this, but I don't think so, because.
Speaker 6: Also, it's the holidays, now, why are you making some excuses?
Speaker 5: I don't know. I'm trying to figure out.
Speaker 2: What's a holidays have to do with anything? CMA week. Everybody was doing everything all week.
Speaker 6: I know, But then if she reschedules, so this week, it's like this week because okay, look she went trying to reschedule this week.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 6: But what I'm saying is they probably looked at the calendar and they're like, Okay, if she's not if she doesn't have a voice now.
Speaker 2: New music, they reschedule.
Speaker 5: She does new music next year. Circle back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, but A mean why wouldn't what they're saying, why are you why wouldn't you rescheduled just like in a couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: The holiday year, yeah, or even or even weeken zoom it we do interviews on freaking zoom as long as you had a good internet connection, it doesn't matter, or you just offer it. You just tell the truth. Also, I don't even know that she was lying again, but probably if I were betting if DraftKings had the odds about minus two ten, she's Oh, I just went out and didn't want to do it anymore. It's a pretty good favorite, and that's fine that there are things I don't want to do that I'm like, I don't want to do it anymore, but that's fine. But yeah, I didn't believe it. Did you believe it? I neither school. Did you believe it?
Speaker 9: I did until you did the new music thing, because I've been I've had that same problem in the past where they go, well wait till new music. I'm like, so you have an agenda. It's not about getting the artists on. It's about prove whatever that may be.
Speaker 3: So we got to suspended from TikTok again?
Speaker 4: Why talking crap about.
Speaker 3: Dash We didn't even.
Speaker 5: Just not even music.
Speaker 3: Do you want me to appeal it? Appeal it? Appeal it?
Speaker 6: Morgan, don't say that they do though what happens? She just said China hates us.
Speaker 2: Okay, so what they do though, but even not regarding this, they still hate us.
Speaker 3: What do you want me to sit here?
Speaker 2: Do you want me to There's obviously something come across our feed just as we have nothing to do with that is triggering something. It could be camera Shaw, it could be moving who knows, but there's something in the structure of what we're putting out there that is not agreeing with what TikTok does.
Speaker 3: The reason, the reason for the appeal do I do? I do the reason my life does not contain the content mentioned in the notice. I don't know what you just said, like is that. That's my appeal.
Speaker 8: Notice, what did the say we did?
Speaker 3: I didn't say.
Speaker 2: Well, then how are we supposed to know how to get better if we don't know we did wrong? I'm just the hat.
Speaker 8: I did so. Not an email though, I'll see if I can.
Speaker 2: Get a hold of That'll show them.
Speaker 7: Hey, No, I mean like to make a contact appeal appeal submitted.
Speaker 3: We're appealing baby. Well they say nothing nothing.
Speaker 2: Don't you think too? They just go nah, they don't even look at it.
Speaker 8: A prop not I do think they do that sometimes.
Speaker 2: But what we could have done, we didn't say anything.
Speaker 7: And there's no music plane. That was our suspicion last time. It was the music bed underneath, and there's no music.
Speaker 3: Plane unless it's there's the post show. That thing could raise intro be copyrighted.
Speaker 2: It has music to it doesn't raise copyrighted. It rays getting is kicked off every time. That's that's a dirty dog. Human washing machines Coming to twenty twenty five. A company's working on a human washing machine that blashed you clean. The tiny bubbles reminds you people when they go to prison, they put their hands on the walls and they it looks like the cockpit of a fighter jet. It fills with water, then it dries you off. The process takes fifteen minutes.
Speaker 5: But that's way too long.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it must scrab be real good.
Speaker 3: Hey.
Speaker 7: By the way, Jake Owen's on our live chat on Instagram and he said, I'm here, I'll come in.
Speaker 8: Who cares.
Speaker 7: About hearing you talking about the dash of stuff?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 8: And he said, I'm here, I'll come in. Who cares?
Speaker 2: Yes, he would come in and if he wasn't feeling good, he would say, yo, dude, I went too hard last night. He told me to come in, and I would be like, yeah, suck it up, but a cup and you come in. But I don't know where, so it's hard for me. But it just felt it just felt kind of sus The whole thing felt susu. The rudest things you can do with Thanksgiving dinner. Number one, using your phone, especially if it's not your house. If you're on your phone at the table. I planned to be on the phone, Like.
Speaker 5: They're not at the table.
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 2: I mean a little bit, why not? It's all close people like facing up, maybe not the whole time, a little bit, I'll check it a little bit bringing down invited guests. That's funny. We just show up. Who does that? Who does this? Just show up with somebody criticizing the food? Again, who are you?
Speaker 3: This turkey is terrible.
Speaker 2: You don't even go here. Why are you criticizing the food? Showing up late, salting the food before you at least taste it. So, this is what I would say about that. I would say, it's the opposite. Yes, I'm with you, yes, yeah, So if you salt the food before you taste it, it's just like, it just means you do that regardless.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 2: It's habitual. Correct, You just look at food and you as salt it. But if you taste it, you're like, and then you salt it that it's more insulting.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 2: If you want to be a really good guest, arrive with a small gift for the host, offer to help, but make sure you let them lead. Keep conversations light and no politics and no no politics.
Speaker 3: I want to add one to like, if you're going to take like a bottle of wine or something and it doesn't get used, leave it, yeah, don't take it with you.
Speaker 2: Interesting. I don't take wine, so I don't know.
Speaker 3: But anything like say, like say you bring pie a pie, you believe it.
Speaker 6: Unless the host is like, please please please take it. We do not need this, Please take it, gift it to somebody else, like there needs to be multiple like please please take it.
Speaker 2: Interesting. Yeah, whenever Amy had one of her meals that I was such a loser if you missed earlier, listened earlier, I was, And many, many, many times I showed up way early. One time, did you help?
Speaker 5: No, I just don't set out the bar or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't. I didn't. They were like beer what, I don't know what time?
Speaker 1: Noon?
Speaker 2: So I got there like eleven fifty two or something, think you earlier. I don't want to be late, so I don't want to be disrespectful. So I get there and Amy's like still nerd pajamas.
Speaker 6: And I'm like I was, I'm cookie, I was doing things. I hadn't even put my clothes like I was. You know, that's what happens when you're hosting. There's lots going on. So I hadn't put my clothes on you because why would I know? Guests were arriving for at least thirty minutes or longer.
Speaker 3: Why don't you do the usual sit in the car for two hours?
Speaker 6: Was why not?
Speaker 5: I mean, because he's come in and hang out.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And also it was only like I felt like fifteen minutes early. I thought everybody got there fifty minutes early. Maybe I was on Eastern time zone. Okay, guys, get me a break.
Speaker 3: Are you going to help in the kitchen this time?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 3: Didn't you want one year? Didn't you cut sweeper tats or something?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: He bought, Oh he acted on Instagram.
Speaker 5: He cut them for the video.
Speaker 2: Everybody's wrong. Everybody's wrong. Everybody's wrong. Take your holes, clog them with something because you're all wrong. Because what happens was I will cut sweeping, I'll cut I'll do whatever little side Sioux chef job I'm asked to do. I won't be happy about it, but I won't be mean about it. And I'm like, but then I do a good job, and then I take a long time doing it, So don't get asked to do anything else, but I will do it. I also, I am not too good to take a picture of me doing something I didn't even do. But that's usually not Thanksgiving. That's like at home, that's my wife when my wife's cooked. Yeah, or that my wife's cooking and she's done, like a great job, cooked this nice meal. And then I take a selfie over the stove and I'm like, look at this, look at it. That I'm not too good to do, but I will do. And then finally, Thanksgiving food is to keep away from your pets. Turkey bones, that's a quick vet visit if it's swallow. If they swallow it.
Speaker 3: Wrong, yeah, because it breaks in their stomach.
Speaker 2: Desserts because all the ingredients like a xylotal with your sugar substitute highly toxic pets. Cranberry sauce. They say castle rolls, so that could be a cast role is anything? Yeah, I think my dog would like castle. I'll be honest with you. Plane cook turkey with no spices is fine from w f l A.
Speaker 5: All right, thank you that Plaine cook turkey with no spices.
Speaker 3: Who's doing that?
Speaker 2: You guys are being what we talked about earlier. Don't insult the food. You're making fun of.
Speaker 3: Turkey you got you have to.
Speaker 2: You could actually when once you cook it, you could cut a little slice of it off before you season it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but you stuff it and sees it you put all this stuff in it when you bake it.
Speaker 2: I'm reading you the story, and that's how you did it. You shouldn't judge other people for how they do to me.
Speaker 5: I've never even made a turkey?
Speaker 3: Who made the turkey?
Speaker 6: When you used to host my sister or my mom or my dad or whatever adult that was more adult than me.
Speaker 2: Happy Thanksgiving, everybody, Happy Thanksgiving, Happy Thanksgiving everything, Happy Thanksgiving. All right, that's wrap, Rap City, thank you, and we'll see you guys that later