Speaker 1: Hey, everyone, Welcome to the encore edition of Hey Jonas the Podcast, and we're gonna be playing an incredibly fun game with our og band, John Taylor, Jack Lawless, and Greg Garboski, but very close friends, very close friends, the closest of the friends.
Speaker 2: Essentially. Our producers asked them questions about us, and they all answered, and we will see if we answer, if we know how they're going to it's like the new game. That's what the new game. Okay, so what are the questions.
Speaker 3: We're gonna do? Kevin first? Yeah, Kevin, what did John say? Is your most used phrase?
Speaker 1: Most used phrase? Oh, that's weird. It might be it might be Sorry, I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 4: We'd like to use that more, right, No, I said, I said, honestly, But I'll also wrote like a paragraph after very roose. It's good, and you do that when you want to sway the conversation in your favor.
Speaker 2: It's good. It's a little it's not manipulative.
Speaker 4: It's it's a it's a method.
Speaker 2: It's a pros protect and there's like a dot dot dot.
Speaker 1: It's a it's a lead the witness kind of Yeah, honestly, that's again copy next comes like, damn, I'm found out.
Speaker 3: Okay, Kevin, what did Greg say is your weirdest habit?
Speaker 1: M hm oh Man saying honestly now, uh the mint intake?
Speaker 5: Uh not your weirdest No, it's your You bring your laptop everywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's weird to lunch to dinner. Now it's coding.
Speaker 5: In the in the car, laptop open.
Speaker 2: Well, it's my way of working on what I'm working on. When I sell this for a billion dollars, you be like, damn brought it to and he's a founder.
Speaker 4: I get it. I get it.
Speaker 2: You got a grinnder energy. There's only so many hours in the day, There's only so many cloud.
Speaker 4: This podcast brought to you by Claude Drop. Thank you anthropic AI.
Speaker 3: All right, Kevin, what did Jack say is your go to pre show ritual?
Speaker 2: Calling my wife or kids or coffee coating at the same time. Actually, Kevin was in the hair and makeup chair this afternoon and I, uh, I was talking to you for a minute and you were coating clouding, clouding. I don't know clouding. You're doing something. And I was like, and I hear your voice, I'm like, are you in FaceTime? With someone. You're like, yeah, my wife and I can't see her because you had the screen up. You're coding, you know, you know.
Speaker 1: I did that because you guys made them mentioned to me about being an elder millennial and the fact that I don't FaceTime as much as I'm always on the phone, so I'm trying to face time more.
Speaker 2: Damn. She listened to the podcast and called you out. Is what happened.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I listened to you guys and took the advice of saying be more present.
Speaker 2: Good, I'm proud of you. Okay, let's roast us now, Nick and me are up, all right?
Speaker 3: Next up, Joe, what did Jack say? Is the funniest insight joke between you two?
Speaker 2: Oh, the funniest inside joke. It's probably your trash kid. It's not really a side jokes. Yeah, we do split the banana. We've been going on like ten years doing this. But Jack's tell me was a little funny and in South America, and he wouldn't split a damn banana with me. Bananas are good for buyding it up. Yeah, it's I don't want to that's anything of them.
Speaker 4: But true, you're already sitting on the throne, do whatever you want.
Speaker 2: Jack and I played a lot of Fortnite during COVID together, yes, and I wasn't paying attention. And that's the way we played. We would play with whoever's online, and there was probably like a say, arguably a fourteen year old kid. He got smoked by this, like I got kill really quickly in the game, and he was like, he's like your trains kid. And we said it all the time, though not pretty much everything when you chuck something.
Speaker 3: All right, Next up, what did Greg say is the thing you complain about the most.
Speaker 2: Probably if a coffee doesn't taste good enough.
Speaker 5: Uh, that's what I thought about. But then I said, you know what he doesn't, and uh, I'm really proud of you and inspired by you. I think there's probably a lot of things that annoy you, but there's not much that you actually complain about. And I credit that to your mental health routine of meditation and gratitude lists.
Speaker 6: And yeah, no, same, same, same, same, I definitely don't complain about anything.
Speaker 2: Hey, Greg, here's that twenty dollars. No, I appreciate it. Hey, facts, let's go shut shout out my marathon running therapist. Prove it he's there. He's kidding.
Speaker 3: A beautiful moment, all right, Joe. Finally, what did John say would be the thing you'd do if you're stranded in an airport overnight?
Speaker 2: I like, call somebody to get out of there. But if I'm stranded overnight, I would probably We just did this together on Christmas Eve.
Speaker 4: That was in the movie.
Speaker 1: It was, but it actually happened in real life. That sounds like the plot of the movie. Yeah, I might probably buy a neck pillow.
Speaker 4: No, no, I said, I said, assuming that other people would be there. You're not alone in this airport.
Speaker 2: You would become the bartender and the DJ.
Speaker 4: For the whole absolutely and create a night that no one would ever forget. And also most people wouldn't remember or no one would believe the story.
Speaker 2: You like, you don't know what happened.
Speaker 4: We got stuck in LaGuardia, and all of a sudden, Joe Jonas is slinging apparol sprits and blasting music, and we stayed up all night. He somehow got the bartender to keep the place open until seven am, and then we blacked out.
Speaker 2: More fun and I was like, I'm gonna buy a neck allow you did that you were in.
Speaker 4: Saint Bart's for some like like I don't know, swim victory. We were performing something and Joe decided to show up because there was a lot of models. This is the years back and three days into the thing and went straight in and became the bartender and the DJ for the night, and then no one could work the next day. That's my memory of it.
Speaker 2: They flew to my house after that and told the tale. Yeah, Nicks up, all.
Speaker 3: Right, Nick? What did Greg say? Is the one item you can never travel without?
Speaker 6: I mean the insulin? Well, that would have been a good idea and the thing in the same world. Yeah, in case you're just because of my glucose was low, that helps me to bring it back up.
Speaker 2: So it's the it's the same. And then make them a good little can size and that's your go to.
Speaker 6: Yes, the dole mini can of chaps is fifteen grams carbohydrates. It's the perfect dosage to get the glucose back up.
Speaker 2: Nice. It's this episode brunch. You buy some pineapples in that edible arrangement, there are no wonder if they're doll.
Speaker 3: Okay, Nick, what did Jack? What did Jack say? Is the one thing you're weirdly picky about one thing.
Speaker 2: That's probably his answer. Where do I start? Temperature of the room.
Speaker 6: Maybe this is a new thing we're kind of both newly picky about.
Speaker 2: But okay, oh yeah, we've.
Speaker 6: Been going to school me and Jack and his wife Elena on tour instead of brain rot.
Speaker 2: Thank you for this. Just scrolling through the brain rot.
Speaker 6: We're learning stuff on YouTube, which is a whole video on how it's made.
Speaker 3: Apparently there's one real bougie kind and the only kind that matters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and kind I don't remember we wrote it down, get it. We're going to get some.
Speaker 6: I was gonna say, this place has it, yeah, or at least you know, it's like triple to still like it's sounds hot.
Speaker 2: Let's find it, all right, that's the good answer in.
Speaker 4: It all right?
Speaker 3: Last one, what did John say? Is the one story you hope never gets brought.
Speaker 6: Up, like on a podcast for example, Like on the podcast for example. My whole life is kind of like out there on display and has been forever. So there's not a whole lot of things that I'd be This was the hardest thing to answer. I have no idea because you've.
Speaker 4: Already talked about this, and this was a pivot because there was another story and Phil was like, don't tell that story. And I was like, I'm not even gonna tell the story. I'm just going to say the thing. And he's like, oh yeah, yeah, yeah. But so then Hank said this, and then Greg said this, so I was like, I'll say it. It's just it was here at the ACMs. But you've already talked.
Speaker 2: About the guitar.
Speaker 4: But as a guitar player, yeah, myself, I'm a you watching at home. I'm a good guitar player. Nick's a great guitar player. That could happen to anybody.
Speaker 2: And for people that don't know, can we get the story because obviously it's just he.
Speaker 4: Had a not a bad guy, a bad moment flubbed one would call a brain run. Greg and I used to do this thing on stage where we were constantly in competition, and we'd say to each other on certain shows and be like, all right, I'm listening to you, you're sending to me. Whoever makes more mistakes is a loser.
Speaker 2: And those those shows talk.
Speaker 4: We would make innumerable mistakes. The more you think while you perform, the worse you are that state. It's actually in this building though, in this building.
Speaker 2: I'm really sorry that happened. It really was difficult.
Speaker 6: To redefined my life at the time and and I think caused me to get more focused and more locked in.
Speaker 2: And whenever we had Kelsey Ballerini on are you were making jokes.
Speaker 4: And yeah I can, I can laugh about it. No, yeah, we'll talk off the pot about the other story.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I'm dying to know what that is.
Speaker 4: I want to know stuff stays in the vaults. It's not everything is forever, That's right, John, Thanks, Not everything is.
Speaker 2: And on that note, this was our o G. Great time we have with them. Thank you for joining the Hey Jones Podcast. Bye bye, bye bye