Speaker 1: How are you enjoying your forty nine Ers experience so far?
Speaker 2: Uh, it's been pretty cool so far.
Speaker 3: Uh. My teammates are great, the coaches are great. I'm just taking it all in one day at a time. At this point, with with.
Speaker 1: All your experience in the league.
Speaker 2: How how has that helped you?
Speaker 1: I guess adjust to the scheme, and it's kind of what you're doing out there.
Speaker 3: I played in a similar scheme in Atlanta, so I ain't s I wouldn't say the the.
Speaker 2: Scheme is completely new.
Speaker 3: It's really just learning the terminology and you know, the way that they wanna play things here. So I mean there's always that adjustment period. But I'm starting to get better and better every day and just pick up a little small things daily.
Speaker 1: What are you what are you gathering extra playing extra Fred Warner?
Speaker 3: I just take everything and that I can. You know, I'm just a silent watcher. I don't really s talk a lot. I just kind of sit back and watch. You know, Fred's probably the best in the game right now, so I just try to take in and all the information I can from him.
Speaker 1: How familiar were you with the Fred winners game before you came here?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: I've I've always watched Fred. You know, like I say, he's probably the best in the game. So I've always been a fan of him even before I came. And we you know e even when we compete against each other, we always chop it up after the game, So I was always familiar with Fred before I got here.
Speaker 1: Andrew, why why is this scheme a good fit for you?
Speaker 3: It's a scheme that I've played in before, so, like I said, I'm familiar with it.
Speaker 2: But there's just a lot.
Speaker 3: Of great, uh great players here, so this ain't gonna be much attention on me and I can just play free.
Speaker 1: What were the first timon you were looking for in your next team and what about this.
Speaker 3: Place attracted you to I'm in the later part of my career, so I just wanted to go somewhere where you know, they were winners and you didn't have to go through the process of wondering if you were gonna make the playoffs or not. And you know, the the rest resume here speaks for itself, uh five straight years basically either in the NFC Championship game with the Super Bowl, So the resume kind of speaks for itself in terms of what Kyle and uh, John and everybody else have been able to accomplish over the.
Speaker 2: The past five or six years.
Speaker 1: Early impressions of Nick Sawnson as a defensive.
Speaker 2: Coinertor uh Nick played the game.
Speaker 3: So he's very relatable, He understands and I mean that just goes a long way, especially being a player and.
Speaker 1: Brandon Staley's role. What have you seen from him?
Speaker 3: Uh, I've funny story about that. I've known him since I was in high school. He actually recruited me to uh go to junior college. So I've always had a great relationship with him. Just it's pretty cool to kind of everything comes full circle.
Speaker 1: It's it nice to get back together with him.
Speaker 3: And yeah, his uh, his football like has always been super high. That's one of the first things I've noticed about him. So I think he's a huge addition for our defense. Uh, especially for a lot of the younger guys. I think they can learn a lot from him, as well as myself and everybody else.
Speaker 1: You've known him for so long, how how has he changed from that time to now?
Speaker 2: N He hasn't changed at all. Just I guess age.
Speaker 1: Really, I know you mentioned you had a good relationship with him since since high school? Have you kept constant communication with him?
Speaker 3: SI, I wouldn't say constant communication. You know, I've always watched from afar and you know, like when I played against him, when he's been coaching all other teams, you know, we always talk, But I wouldn't say like we kept consistent communication. But you know, it's one of those things once you know somebody and you see him again, it's just like you've never left.
Speaker 1: You've obviously been going against Kyle Shanahan offenses in practice. Uh since you got into the league. Have you seen those offenses sort of proliferate across the league since in that span since then? I mean.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't necessarily say proliferate that. The thing about Kyle is he's his mind is insane.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I feel like he's probably the best best in the game in terms of like being able to get guys open. And that's something I've always respected about him ever since. Uh, I've known him as a rookie in Atlanta, like his his his mind is insane, and just being able to see him from a like I've only knew him as a OC, so actually getting to see him as a head coach like, he's taught me so many things in such the short time that I've been here on how to how they're trying to attack us as a defense, and it just helps me know how to play certain things.
Speaker 2: You know more, if any. Thank you