Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Bros MLB. This is Leading Off Live, brought to you by Prize Pick. Sign up for Prize Picks today. Use that promo code leading Off. When you do, It's me Joey b Joe Piezavia. That of course is the Welsh and it's a fun Friday here as we head in to the weekend of Fantasy Baseball. My Waiver Wire video is up and running, so go check that out on Fantasy Ros MLB YouTube. Click that little subscribe button and click that belt to the goes ding up to thirteen point eight, closing in on fourteen very exciting times, fourteen thousand of you. I love you. If you haven't already subscribe, and don't forget when you do, drop a comment below because you could win a premium giveaway that we're doing one year free premium to Fantasy pros. And the reason I mentioned that Welsh as you can gloriously see it here all the incredible tools we have and it'll take you through baseball season. I'll take you through football draft season. NFL Fantasy season is because we have a winner from last month and that winner is Brad Silva. So Brad congratulations. All you have to do is hit us up at mail bag at Fantasypros dot com. Again, email us at mail bag at fantasypros dot com the prof of your subscription and your your I guess your the little sized T shirt you want your life? No, all this, no, what you do is just hit us up. We'll take care of the subscription after that and we'll get you all set up. So hit us up on that email. Just brack congratulations. If you want to be like Brad, drop a comment below. Yes Welsh, Yeah, and.
Speaker 2: Didn't you say at fourteen thousand that you were going to get hair implants? Then you say you were going to occuring.
Speaker 1: Fifteen thousand that I would do the week of the Week of wigs. But that's still very far away. But fourteen I will do something. I'm open to suggestions from the Peanuts and the Crackerjacks.
Speaker 2: My new favorite, well, I want to say, my new favorite bit in the chat is the absolute thumbs up I'm getting every morning about the hair. I mean, your hair is spectacular. It took it took twenty seconds for the hair check to happen, but.
Speaker 1: You had that weird as you call it. The Jimmy Neutron thing. It was like the thing that all the girls had in the mid nineties early nineties were like that that weird hairspray thing, going like I don't know what was going on, and this looks was it was.
Speaker 2: My Cameron Diaz, the whatever the movie was, the this hairjel.
Speaker 1: They're saying, mustache is at fourteen K. Now, that's something we can get behind. I could definitely do a mustache show. My wife would be so no, no, you just yeah, look you have the beard them the whole the show or just one. No, just to the one show and then you shave it right after the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I could grow itto it.
Speaker 2: I could shave it. I could do it one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: It'll be a vacation from ourselves.
Speaker 2: Well what type of mustache should we do that?
Speaker 1: I'll leave that up to your internal just like like.
Speaker 2: This one, or do like a handlebar.
Speaker 1: I think you'd look good at the handlebar. I think you have a Sons of Anarchy kind of vibe about you. Anyway, I think it would be a good look for you.
Speaker 2: So that was an insult somehow, that was an insult.
Speaker 1: No, it wasn't. I'm mad though, we have to start off here with the baseball today. I'm mad because, as everybody knows, I've been on the heater of all heaters all week and my home run called yesterday before I changed it was Jose Ramirez.
Speaker 2: Oh you can't be this hot right now.
Speaker 1: I know. It was almost like the gods were like, no, I changed my home run called. I don't even know who I picked yesterday. I gotta go back and look, but I had Jose Ramirez and I changed it and he had three home runs. So we got to give some love to Jose. It's been a quiet year for him. He's getting no help for the Guardian. Zach Wheeler recorded eight strikeouts, but not eight and a half, so did Cash There let's go baby, give up one earned run, actually one run not earned in the no decision. Clayton Kershaw was excellent against the Reds as we were fading them. Nine strikeouts over seven shutout frames. And then this is the big news yesterday. A couple of injuries. First, this one Jordan Alvarez, the oblique injury could wind up missing some time there. So let's talk about that. Because the Astros offense has not been good, losing Alvarez. They just got al tuo Vea back from the same injury, this oblique issue. So what do you want to do here with Alvarez? Where do you go? Basically from here?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean where do you go? You don't? That's like the old adage of like how do I replace him? You don't. You just hope to be able to get whatever you can off the wire. You know who came into my mind immediately was Luke Rayley as someone that you could go and probably make a pivot to. Really has been really good. He's been playing kind of platuning a little bit similar to what they've been doing with Josh Lowe in Tampa Bay. But Raley might be someone I'm looking at in probably like twelve team deeper leagues if you're looking for some production. The Astros just don't really have a big guy to be able to turn to. Justin Durden is somebody that I haven't seen any moves and what they're going to do. But Justin Durden is someone that could bring out little power speed combo. He's kind of a fun bat. But I just don't think there's anybody coming from Houston that you're going to go with so now Luke Raley, Luke Ridley was one of the first ones outfield first base eligibility, has some big power. There's probably a couple others. Unfortunately, this might be even a streaming hitting spot where you just got to kind of follow the hot bass right now.
Speaker 1: Christian Walker an interesting by low too.
Speaker 2: There might be some Absolutely, yeah, every time every time I pick him, he just keeps kind of bringing back down. But I mean absolutely masher for one of the best teams in baseball, and because he's been down so much, people aren't really in on him.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, but the deeper stats are all good on Christian Walker. Yeah, that's why I think you could still pry him away potentially. But that's what you look at who's on a good streak right now and try to figure it out from there. Pe Alonzo looks like his streak is ending. He's going to the IL most likely. Again, we're still waiting for the official official word, but seems like all the rumblings are putting us there now. That being said, once again, this is another big injury and a huge impact to this Mets starting lineup. Because you take Pete Alonzo out, this is much different. Just like when you take Aaron Judge out. So this is a big problem here for the New York Mets lineup. You would imagine you'd see a little bit more Viento's, you know, Francisco Alvarez kind of been that one lone bright spot for that offense. Another crushing loss for them last night. He's been unconsciously good man. But I mean this is these are two MVP caliber, top tier first round pick kind of bats.
Speaker 2: You know, someone's out there with that toster, you know that they had like Jrdan Alverreez, mpe Alonzo. Those are like the you know, top two picks for big power. And now, as Wonky said, really all of those first base outfield guys are in play for you to be looking.
Speaker 1: Here's a good one too. Doobie brings up Nolan Jones. Now that's a guy who's probably floating out there in a lot of formats right now. He's a plug in play potentially if he need some more power.
Speaker 2: I like that, Okay, but that's what I was talking about with like, what you might want to end up doing is streaming the position. What do I mean by that is just like Turnstiles follow you know, look at last seven days follow those don't get too hardcore stuck with a single player and just tried to move through them because I don't know what you guys are going to available. But I would rather have Luke Rayley than Nolan Jones. But if Nolan Jones is getting going in Colorado's score and run, sure that's one percent.
Speaker 1: Connie's got a question first, who Xander Bogart just got dropped in my league because of his wrist issues? How much should that person be shamed? A fair amount? I don't know why you would drop five man if you have if you have no il spots, like I don't understand what the circumstances of that.
Speaker 2: There could be. It could be like an eight man league with no il spots. That would make sense. If it's a short league like that, I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you should just don't do that.
Speaker 2: Two belts too shame bells like shame. Yeah, like you don't need to do a whole walk, but just like two.
Speaker 1: But if you're discontented with a player, put them up on the block. I mean to just drop a player. To me, that just makes no sense. I don't understand that. That makes absolutely no sense to me. A couple other pieces of housekeeping. We got to talk about this because it's big news. Joe Adell two hundred and fifty one, majestic, unbelievable home run. It was crazy, one hundred and seventeen miles hour off the bat. I mean it was. It was alarming for sure, and Redebtmer's got to win. So crazy things happening.
Speaker 2: We were in the upside down.
Speaker 1: We are so I assume Jodell was watching the show yesterday didn't care for Welsh's comments and said, you know what, I'm gonna go out there and put hurt on it. Is it just me? Jodell looked a little bit more swole than last time I saw him.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean he is like from the day he got drafted. One of the big things was like this guy is a workout. Okay, he's a really smart guy. He's pokier too. Then yeah, well but that's what.
Speaker 1: He focused on.
Speaker 2: He was one of my favorite interviews of all time because I remember in that Arizona Fall League I'm talking to actually talked to Josh Lowe. I talked to different guys and I'm asking them. I was I was having this focus on like how their power approach is and what their approach was, And all these guys were giving me cookie cut answers like, oh, you know, I'm not trying to hit homers and I'm just trying to spray it, you know, doubles, blah blah blah, all the same answers Joe Adell did not. Joe Adell was like, Oh, I'm one hundred percent trying to tap into my power. He's like, I know my own raw power, and I know when to turn it on in games. The only problem was he actually didn't know when to turn it on in games because he couldn't hit high fastballs. He had no off speed recognition. But this is a guy that was doing the like the jump up onto the boxes that are like six feet tall. He's always working out, he liked to do the vests. I mean, he was an analytical smart guy that he's been so far behind. So that's why, like I'm dismissive of it, because he was still hitting or still thirty percent strike out rate in the minors. But this is a guy I do believe at some point is going to click. I still don't really think this is it, regardless of hitting majestic cool awesome homers, But I'm open to the possibility. And guess what you lost, Jordan, You lost Alonzo and you're looking for some I don't know, some power potential just to you know, dark.
Speaker 1: Run out of them at the very least. Here's a here's an interesting question here. This is from Ian Fernando Rodriguez vill Reno, and I hope I won't say that again.
Speaker 2: Do that again?
Speaker 1: No, that was it? Just get at once. If I do it a second time, it won't be good. How do you handle leagues that barely make trades? Now? This is a good question because I think we've all been stuck in those scenarios. Now. Luckily, if you choose the right people, you choose crazy people in your league that are ready to have fun and make moves and do stuff. But I've been in these leagues before, and sometimes it's happens. Sometimes in these quote unquote expert leagues do they're really hard to deal in because everyone thinks they're the smortest person in the room. So I get that. I think when I'm in a league of that nature, Welsh, my whole thing is you have to put enormous amount of energy into the draft. You have to be very calculated about the risks you take, because if you do have injuries or bad luck, it's one of those things like you can't trade out of it. And then the other thing is really being ahead of the curve on waiver wire, like you have to use your bench almost like like you should have been the team that had led other crews a month ago. You should have been the team that was way ahead on you know, certain Bobby Miller and all of those kind of things. Like that's the kind of operation you have to run in that format. That's my take, what's yours?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would agree with that. I will tell you I like, I like to trade, but I'm not the best trader because but I'm a little bit different. I'm super busy, and uh, I need I need more active. Like if I was a relationship, I need it to be about me, and I need I can't give as much as I'm going to take in that so I need people to spoon feed me deals closer deals because the problem the art of the trade is most people are going to send you a trade that sucks, and we all know it sucks, and then that's the starting point you work towards it where sometimes I think in those type of leagues, you you can't so much look at trades being like this is what I need, and you've got to focus on like what makes sense for them and send a trade that is close and you be the active one. It may not help, it may not work, but being more proactive, even than the frustration, is the best way to do it. And then you know, ping the people maybe take a chance. It may not change trade.
Speaker 1: Everyone's trying to win the trade. And what I do. Oftentimes there's players that I want to acquire, and I will sit there and I'll look at a roster and I'll say myself, I can't justify what I have on my roster to make that trade for that player that I want, Like it just it doesn't match up, and I will not even make that offer. But if you can really put yourself in the other team's shoes and honestly do it, then I don't see any reason why you know, you can't have some trades go on. I think probably people are annoyed because people get crappy offerers. They get those dumb pile up offers like here's ten players for your one good one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and dissect like you're saying and dissecting where the other person's at. Because I've gotten trade offers in a couple leagues this year where people are trying to unload big like let's say call them like little biggerish names, but they don't make sense for my team, Like there's no like, why do I need these four guys when two of them I don't actually really want, so, like make sure they make sense. It may not cure it, but.
Speaker 1: It's I mean, honestly, you should just play more best ball then too, Like if you're a smart baseball person, you know, just do those drafts and hold kind of formats. By the way, Ian says that I pronounced it better than the announcer and his graduation. So there you go.
Speaker 2: And what you said, I can't do the Villerino.
Speaker 1: I can't, probably because it's got the little till day over it. I think that's called a till day. I don't know, I'm gonna call you till day till day. Let's get let's get to the injuries. Besides Alonzo and Alvarez, Laya Menez day to day saught me. Have you heard this one before? Lower left leg injury? Oh, God, uh, the White Sox really should just you know, I think the White Sox should just take a year off in baseball. Can they do that as an organization, just be like, you know what their players do, step away. That's a good point. Maybe it's time to just step away. Adam and Duval is returning, though, he's stepping back from that risk injury that you know. He was red hot. He's the highest all over in baseball in terms of points and home runs and everything, and then he got hurt right away. He's finally gonna be back on Friday. We'll see. This was the same risk that he hurt previously. So I'm not holding out hope. Julio Yurius is gonna be back on Sunday, so kind of wait and see it starts against the Phillies. I would wait and see a Lance mccolor is gonna end to go in MRI after his recent setback. Also, Welsh Alex Verdugo was benched yesterday because of lack of hustle. Alex Verdugo has always been one of these guys that you know, you remember Alex Verdugo very well. I'm sure Alex Verdugo has been one of these guys historically that not very well liked amongst his peers. Uh, certainly talent, but always kind of gives that vibe off of the guy who was really good, always knew he was really good, got to the big leagues. He's not as great as he thinks he is, but he still acts like he's basically kiking.
Speaker 2: I've heard a really nice guy with fee. He might be stuff like that, but he also did as far as I was told, he got sent home when he was back way way back in the AFL. He'd got Dodgers with him.
Speaker 1: To remember, they had all kinds of issues with this guy in the clubhouse. I remember, Yeah, all that rookie lookie time A J. Smith, Schwarver, Cholver not Schwarburg.
Speaker 2: I've got we're gonna talk about short, We're.
Speaker 1: Thinking about hogies. I'm hungry. Cholver is going to make his debut. What do you think of investment wise here? If you picked him up, would you be starting him or are you getting the wait and see pile here?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And by the way, it'll be his starting debut because he did make his debut against Arizona Diamond back third. They're pretty good, They're pretty sweet. Struck out Corban Carroll and stuff like that. Yeah, I'm actually cares still. I'm a little bit invested in him today because that fastball works. The sliders great. I'm really gonna be interested to see how the curveball lands. He could not land it in his relief appearance. It was just up and down. I mean it was nowhere in the zone. Wasn't getting any swings. But the slider is a punch and the fastball is a punch. I hope they let him go deep into games. He's very young, but I like this matchup, so I'm a little bit investor. We'll talk about it later. I would be cool with making the start, but I do think it's gonna be a little bit of a push for him to get to five full.
Speaker 1: Look at this wonky penguin bringing a question to the table today, contending team wants my Joe Ryan, offering Nolan Gorman or Royce Lewis. Now, the circumstances are it's a four year max contract, so I can only assume that Joe Ryan's contract is expiring. So we're looking ahead. So which do you rather invest in? Royce Lewis or Nolan Gorman?
Speaker 2: It's a great question.
Speaker 1: I do your favorite things, It's like, yeah, I'm gonna choose between her favorite books or something.
Speaker 2: That is those are two of my favorite things. I'm pretty enamored with Nolan Gorman. Like I love Royce Lewis, But if I'm thinking about, like there's a four year window, which one of those guys has the most likely opportunity to get like really hurt, it's Royce because that's his second favorite thing to do. Nolan Gorman has made so many big changes hitting three in that lineup. I actually think that's kind of cool in a keeper league, especially if Ryan has like, you know, two more years left and you get four of Gordon.
Speaker 1: I'm assuming thin gets fair. Look, if Ryan has any time I'm left, I'm keeping Ryan. But if Ryan's you know, basically done this year and you're getting what if it's.
Speaker 2: Like the rest of this year and next year and then you can give four years.
Speaker 1: And I keep because I believe in Joe Ryan. So I would still keep Joe Ryan on those guys. And I don't like Nolan Gorman, but I agree with you. I think Gorman is the better guy, by the way, you know, looking back on it, Oprah did give us a lot of great things over the years, but she also gave us doctor Oz and doctor Phil, and I think she should be taking a task for that. I think that's a lot. I mean, she gave us those two things. If it wasn't for her, those things wouldn't be in our public psyche. I think better. Yeah, I was thinking about Oprah's favorite things, and I was thinking about, you know, doctor Phil and doctor Oz and all those people. And I think about those two yahoos and think about how much better a world it would be if nobody knew those guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I completely agree, But what got you there?
Speaker 1: I don't. I said, like, no, I said, you have to choose between Royce Lewis and Nolan Gorman, like between her favorite things. Just thinking about I'm telling you, I was like, you know, it's times I just think about Phil Donahue. Does anybody know who Phil Donna Hue is? In the chat?
Speaker 2: By the way, Fantasy a low network? Are we gonna be simulcanus?
Speaker 1: But Blaine calls me Oprah, our boss. Blaine calls me Oprah and he and you know, because everybody talks to me in the industry, and I can talk to anybody basically in the information.
Speaker 2: But most worse, who do you think is worse, Doctor Phil or uh, doctor doc?
Speaker 1: Doctor Oz is far worse. And that's saying something because the bar is very low from doctor Phil, just saying uh. So there you go. Let's continue on here. Three up and three down. Austin Riley four for six with a two run homer, Braves get that extra inning win, and the Mets right now are licking their wounds. But Francisco al Forres again, keep talking about this guy. I think what seven of his eight home runs before we turned the page into June. We're all in the month of May. Like this guy has really figured it out fast. So all those morons that we're calling for him to be sent down in April after kind of struggling, God have some patience with these rookies, for God's sake. And here's Alvarez crushing it right now. He's the only guy awesome, looks so good, Welsh, better than I could have ever anticipated. And I don't know how sustainable it is, but look, the Mets have something there and he should be the everyday catcher period going forward. Luis Robert three for five with the solo homer Nisteel, so good night for him the downs, though, Ashcraft is going to get his Ashcrafted out of that rotation pretty soon if he's not careful. He two in two thirds is era's at six seven eight. I just don't get it. I didn't get it to begin with when people were talking about him as being this guy's gonna save this rotation. No minor league numbers were unimpressive to me. Three hits, three earned, he's done from this rotation. Now your era's at seven, You're done. So all the Ben Lively shares. Let's go all the abbot, Let's go Spencer. Schreider was bad yesterday. He earned runs for him four innings to Homer's Verlanders like oh my beer, four earned runs of his own and three innings. He was terrible.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about that for one second, because I saw a lot of people kind of freaking out because Strider had moved into a spot of in the number one sp not only in Dynasty, even Redraft, and people are like, oh, in this start, they're like Villa on his fastball was down a full mile per hour in the game, so it was down one point one. Slider was down, change up was down. This is a little excusey, but I'm not crazy worried about it. I do think this is that rough patch, like it's a long season. He's pushing on a lot more innings. Think of what happened last year into this. This is something I they could get through it. I'm buying even if there's one or two more bad starts in here. I ain't freaking out about it. He was rolling eats all night long last night, hits, earned runs and strikeouts. Still like he has a floor that we can get down. That's what I'm saying. He was rolling eight's all day long, runs and stuff. But the villa is down, which is more abnormal than anything. So I think this is this might just be like like a solid point him.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what, if you want to make a play, this is your window, Yes, because the Vlow's down a little bit, bad start, this might be your one only shot all year to prize Spencer Strider away from somebody, So I will.
Speaker 2: Know we should do. I just thought of something, what should we do? This is a great idea. It's a great business idea.
Speaker 1: I love a great idea you and it's a business venture.
Speaker 2: The business venture like fantasy pro like they'll be overarching, but we're gonna take all the money. You and I will make videos for people, even if we don't believe it. We'll make videos down talking a player, and then then people like negative so Strider will be like Pitcher Strider's VLOS down blah blah. And then these people, then these people can take the video and send it to the person in their league that has the guy, and they'll be like, hey, look these guys said, and we'll just say information that it'll be.
Speaker 1: Really highly suspect though it's like, hey, look at the video I'm sending you of this player I want in a trade.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, okay, that's how trades work. Everyone's like, hey, I'd like that play see that.
Speaker 1: I've never ever crapped talk. I learned this lesson years ago. It is the dumbest thing. This goes back to that original conversation we're having about trading in the leagues. The dumbest thing you can do in any fantasy league is down play the player you're trying to trade for. You're an idiot. The whole reason you're trying to trade for that players because you think he has got valuab so don't even say nothing. Either the field speaks for itself or it doesn't. And if the yild doesn't speak for yourself, don't hit send.
Speaker 2: When somebody tries to. When when I see a novel, I'm like, I don't even care what this trade is. I'm going to reject it when I see a novel about why I should do this trade instantly out or of course, like you're saying when someone tries to tell you how bad this player is, that they want to get both of those things they can, But I'm just saying we might might be able to hustle.
Speaker 1: Speaking of Verlander, though, I found this tweet and it was incredible. I sent it to you.
Speaker 2: I saw it yesterday as well.
Speaker 1: This MLB E RA A leaders from last year. Okay, justin Verlander last year this time had a one to seven or actually, I guess finished finish with a one seven five Era, Urius two one six, Era, Dylan Sees two point two, Manoah two point two four, Sandial Contra two point two eight. Those same five guys Verlander four point eight five, Urius four point three nine, Cease four point sixty three, Minoa six point three seven, and Sandil contra five point zero seven. That is banana as well.
Speaker 2: Whoof But I don't know when the last time we saw that was. That turned real quick, real quick on them boys.
Speaker 1: I got nothing. I had nothing there except that what a difference a year makes? All right? Uh? You know what else can make a difference in your life? My life, winning some money, making some smart decisions. And the way you do that is price Picks. So download the app or go to prize picks dot com. Use the promo code leading off again one word leading off. It's all bold. On the YouTube channel you gets see leading off there. It's very easy to see and to get one hundred percent to posit a match up to one hundred bucks? Welsh? What do you have for the prize picking today?
Speaker 2: Who do I have for the prize picking? Let's go take a look. I have got no run. First inning Christian Xavier and Logan t Allen. That is number one on the prize picks. Next up Bryce Harper, total bases one point five and then I'm adding in this is a crazy one. This might have changed over the last day or so, but did you know that in the NL the leader in quality starts Marcus Stroman Marcus Stroman has been a dude man twenty nine point five on the fantasy points. I'm going to take the over so again, Javier Allen no run first inning, Harper one and a half total basis and Marcus Stroman fantasy scorer twenty nine point five. He has hit that in four straight games.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable. All right, let's get to mine here. Actually, you know what, let's get through the betting because Welsh's prize picks are good. I want to talk about the betting here for a second, because again the heater has been going. I should have had the ramirrors yesterday. I'm sorry. I failed. Everybody should just just stay true, don't overthink it. Just just shame be in the zone. Screw up. There. Still got Wheeler, right, still got a couple other things right there, got the white tux on the money line, right, just saying, so here we go Minnesota on the money line plus one ten. You're getting even though on the road with Sunny Gray. I don't understand this at all. I'm heavy into Tyler Glass. Now, same game parlay today, you go the over on the seven and a half strikeouts today. Okay, you're gonna go the over on that you're gonna go for the Rays to win this game, just all in investment wise on him, you darbish, I don't care if it's Colorado five and a half strikeouts on betting pros. You go ahead, you take San Diego, you take you darbish on the over five and a half. Put it together and if you want, you can also And basically Vegas is telling you what they expect at Fernando Tatists because you don't see this very often. You've got basically he's set up at like total base props of two and a half everywhere. So when you see the two and a half, that's usually like holy crap, like hold on to your socks because something's gonna happen. You can even go for the home run plus two twenty plus two thirty. You're getting it in that rain.
Speaker 2: It's such a garbage home run money too, but it tells you what.
Speaker 1: It tells you what's happening. You might even go for the multiple and kind of like whatever, put the RBI total the total base is the home run, like go for the full gamut here because if it's almost like a ladder bet NOI but if you get all of it right, and he has like a four for five night. It's cash Central, so Tatis glass Now individually, that's what I'm investing in. And speaking of investments, don't forget make your investments in so rare because it's fun, it's baseball, it's fantasy. We've been doing it here. I know the penis and cracker Jacks are too. Fantasypros dot com slash Collect sign up, it's free, and then go join our league, Fantasypros dot Com slash Leading Off League. And if you don't know what's so rare is, look on our YouTube channel because Welsh has done some amazing videos. Checking out over the weekend, you got some time you're sitting there watching junior's soccer game, or in my case, you know you're out there flag football season still going strong. Of course I'm coaching. I don't have any extra time, but if you are, you're just one of the parents hanging out there, go ahead, play some so rare, sign up and do it. Dfs for today Garrett Cole's ten point five Sunny Raised at nine point six, Christian Javier at ten point eight Stacks San Diego, Atlanta, Milwaukee Values, Michael Harris at two point seven, Joey Wimer two point nine, and Francisco Alvarez is still under three k. He's just two point nine. Watch where he is in this lineup tonight, especially without Alonso. He's the big bat right now. Look, there's no secret where I'm going with a home run call today. I mean, this is pretty easy. It's Fernando Tattis Junior. So that's where I'm going today. Welsh, I'm sorry you're off the board. Sad times. Razor holding strong at twenty three primetime in twenty one, and we got a bunch of people at twenty I could add three more though, Welsh Fantasypros dot Com, slash Chat, join the discard, make your home run calls, Welsh, call a home run for me right now. By the way, do you hate myotists all weekend?
Speaker 2: Do you hate my bets?
Speaker 1: This is too strong? Sorry, give me your home run.
Speaker 2: It's actually probably a sign yesterday. By the way, I had It's ridiculous, but I had the money line the first five Houston. They had it until the bottom of the fifth, just quickly, Arizona money line. I kind of want to go run line, but Arizon of my nine Mary Kelly Rocks Atlanta, Washington five and a half runs under through the first five. I told you I like Smith, Shover and Gray and there, and I've got Michael Grove strikeouts four and a half under. So those are and that's minus one fifteen on both sides of us. So other a couple of plays, all right, I am going to the wah Wah for the Schwarberfest. I'm gonna play a Schwarbrofest. I'm gonna play it through the weekend, but I might potentially go and find another one for the weekend, and I will do it in the discord where you can send in your home run calls. You can just go in, type in the little code and then bam, it is registered. We will see if I do that. Otherwise I'm schwarberfesting it all weekend.
Speaker 1: Don't you think Schwarberg gets extra meat on his hogies? He does, right, He's an extra meat, extra cheese guy.
Speaker 2: Oh like he asks for extra meat.
Speaker 1: Well, no, you can you hit the little screens. You could say you want extra meat. He's hitting the extra.
Speaker 2: I've never ordered a sandwich at a gas station.
Speaker 1: Well, it's not a gas station, it's a wah wah some no, no, no, Waha is its own thing. And then wah wah had guess they bought gas stations too, So it's like seven, No, it's way better. It's wow, it's Hardua is its own thing.
Speaker 2: It's apparently can we get a sponsorship? Can Jimmy hit out wah wah and see if.
Speaker 1: We can get mean? We should really let Jimmy know about that. I will definitely at some point this wee can't be hitting them. But was literally two minutes from my house. You could walk to the wah wah. It's great. They've got everything there. Excellent breakfast, sandwich is excellent lunch stuff.
Speaker 2: You should do a video. You should do a video. You should walk to the wah Wah. You fantasy advice and.
Speaker 1: Warbara is an extra meek guy. I'm just pretty sure that he is. So there you have it, so uh tatis for the weekend. For me, all the tattis junior investments. That's where I want to go, and Soda has been red hot. I don't like him as much against the lefty today, but you know what, you could probably make some money on that.
Speaker 2: To you love your tats call and pisses me off.
Speaker 1: Tatis, let's go so back on track. I'm so so freaking upset that I missed the three Homers yesterday because that had to put me to like thirteen. Oh.
Speaker 2: I don't know where you're at, but I think you would be on my heels.
Speaker 1: I would have been close. But I hope everyone has a great weekend out there. And if you're in the Northeast, I hope you can walk outside again and enjoy the fresh air, because it's better here in New Jersey. So hopefully that is also going well. And for all our folks in Canada, you know we're thinking about you with all the fires and things going on there too. It's been a rough go there. Everyone's complaining about here, how about every people up there who are dealing with it a lot closer. So again, I have a little compassion out there. In the words of the Iron Chake, do something nice, you, dumb son of a bitch, Do something.
Speaker 2: Nice, I was about to say, he would usually added that something into there.
Speaker 1: That that was his final pin tweet was exactly, hey, do something nice today for someone else, you dumb son of a bitch. You on that note, for us, what the story of the game goes on for the Welsh. I'm Joey P. We'll see you next Nime gives it. Enjoy the weekend. We'll see you Monday.
Speaker 2: Bye bye