Speaker 1: Hello, Hi, this is Pete Eakins calling from Green Jewelry. I was looking for Monica Tarvor, who's having her ring appraise with us.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Hi.
Speaker 1: Hey, yeah, just giving you a call. Lets you know, the appraisal is all done and so we've you know, already sent the ring back. It should be there in a few days and I can go over the information if you'd like.
Speaker 2: Sure, Yeah, let me know what's going on with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So, first of all, beautiful rings. But I was a little surprised that you sent it in to be appraised since it's not exactly a diamond. What. Yeah, just a little confused because we don't appraise, you know. I mean, I I appreciate that it's a beautiful ring and a nice setting and everything else and a big stone there. But normally when we do appraisals, it's for diamonds. So we're not even going to be charged for the appraisals ring.
Speaker 2: Okay, Are you sure? Because I was told that it was a real like the real deal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so, it's a Are you remember with sea glass?
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me? Are you sure? I thought sea glass was like a different color. It looked like a diamond.
Speaker 1: Oh well it comes in all colors. Yeah. Uh so anyway, yep, so that's uh, you know, that's that's what it is. It's just a big honk of sea glass and uh and and and then the that's it. So I guess if you thought it was a diamond, maybe maybe the person that gave it to you, your fiance or husband or whatever they are, maybe they uh maybe they must represented some things. I don't know. But yeah, what.
Speaker 2: How dare you? You don't know anything about my relationship?
Speaker 1: Well, that is true, I don't know much about your relationship. I do know that it was based on a ring that was made of sea glass, so probably can't be that great.
Speaker 3: Well so probably so crook sold it to him and told him that it was a diamond. So I don't think he's the kind of person who admits represent himself because I'm.
Speaker 2: Cheezing it to be my husband, and I don't think people like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I get it. I couldn't wait to be married. Huh.
Speaker 2: In fact, I don't like your tone.
Speaker 3: I don't know if this is how you usually address your customers, but this is not a good way of conducting business.
Speaker 1: Oh, I guess I'm just a little upset because you wasted my time.
Speaker 2: You wasted my time.
Speaker 1: Well, you're the one who sent in an engagement ring made of sea glass to be appraised by a Diag's your job.
Speaker 3: This is your job to like assess rings, and now you're acting pissed off because it was, like, what the.
Speaker 2: Do you care? This can't be the first time this has happened to you talked about my relationship.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, I've met a lot of people with broken rings and broken relationships in my time here, so not a huge deal. But I just wanted to let you know that I'm sending the ring back and I won't be charging you for wasting my time.
Speaker 3: You know what, you're full loser who's probably still a virgin in your forties.
Speaker 1: Hey, Monica, this is actually Jubil from the Jubil Show doing a phone prank on you and your fiance sets you up. What it's a joke. He said that you sent your ring off to be a praise and he wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 2: My God, Okay, so it might be real then, yeah, it might be wake up every morning with Jubile phone pranks.
Speaker 3: We say mornings on the twenties,